Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

Official Secrets(官方机密)[2019]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年6月15日 By jubentaici_movie_user Official Secrets(官方机密)[2019]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
电影名称:官方机密
英文名称:Official Secrets
年代:2019

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[00:55] “Katharine Teresa Gun, 凯瑟琳·特蕾莎·冈恩
[00:59] “you are charged with an offence contrary to Section 1, 你被控违反1989年颁布的
[00:59] 2004年2月25日 伦敦
[01:02] Subsection 1 “of the Official Secrets Act of 1989, 《官方机密法》的第一条第一款
[01:08] “and that you did knowingly and intentionally 你知情并有意
[01:11] “disclose top secret intelligence information 泄露国家机密情报信息
[01:14] “contrary to the said act. 违背了上述法律规定
[01:18] “How do you plead? 你如何辩护
[01:21] “Guilty or not guilty? 有罪还是无罪
[01:32] 一年前 英国 切尔滕纳姆
[01:40] – What? – The neighbors will hear. -怎么了 -邻居会听到的
[01:43] Let’s move over. 我们往这边移一点
[01:51] – Better? – Better. -好点没 -好点了
[02:00] And what about the situation of persuading the people? 目前民意方面的情形怎么样呢
[02:04] Because it’s very, to put it mildly uncomfortable 因为要是顶着73%的反对率去打仗
[02:06] to go to war with 73% against. 肯定是会有点不舒服的
[02:08] If people are being asked today do you support a war, 要是人们现在问我 你支持打仗吗
[02:11] my answer to that is we’re not at war today. 我的回答是 我们现在还不是战争状态
[02:14] I think especially, obviously, if the UN pass 我觉得很明显 要是联合国
[02:16] the second resolution, as I believe they will 通过二次决议 我相信肯定会的
[02:18] if the inspectors carry on saying he’s not cooperating, 要是核查人员继续声明他拒不合作的话
[02:20] I think public opinion is in a different place. 我觉得民众的立场会有所改变的
[02:22] When your correspondent was saying 你们这些记者总说
[02:25] the war is inevitable, war is not inevitable. 战争不可避免 战争是可以避免的
[02:28] It depends on Saddam. 这一切都取决于萨达姆
[02:29] If he cooperates with the inspectors, 要是他能配合核查人员
[02:32] if he says how much material he’s got, 要是他承认藏有多少杀伤性武器
[02:34] if he cooperates fully with them, 要是他能完全配合核查人员
[02:36] then the issue’s over. 那么问题就解决了
[02:37] But he’s not doing that at the moment. 但他现在根本没有这么做
[02:39] Bloody liar. 大骗子
[02:41] They’re all bloody liars. 他们都是些大骗子
[02:42] You know, actually, I don’t think they are. 其实 我不觉得他们都是
[02:44] I don’t think the weapons inspectors are lying. 我不觉得武器核查人员也在撒谎
[02:46] This and international terrorism are the two big security threats. 这和国际恐怖主义同是两大安全威胁
[02:49] – Want coffee? – No, thanks. -咖啡要吗 -不了谢谢
[02:52] We were told, we were given to understand 据悉 据我们掌握的消息
[02:55] that what these inspectors were gonna come up with was 核查人员发现有证据表明
[02:57] evidence of weapons of mass destruction, 存在大规模的杀伤性武器
[03:01] chemical, biological and nuclear. 例如化学武器 生物武器以及核武器
[03:02] What we know is that he has this material. 目前我们掌握的消息是他有这类武器
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1654个。
其中的生词包含:四级词汇:338个,六级词汇:188个,GRE词汇:197个,托福词汇:260个,考研词汇:360个,专四词汇:330个,专八词汇:69个,
所有生词标注共:633个。
定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本
[03:05] Oh, my God, we don’t know that. We don’t know that. 天呐 我们还没掌握呢 还没掌握呢
[03:07] I mean, he just keeps repeating the lie. 他在那不断重复这个谎言
[03:10] You sure it’s a lie? Saddam’s a psychopath. 你确定是谎言吗 萨达姆可是个狂热分子
[03:12] Yeah, well, just because you’re the Prime Minister, 当然 不能因为你是首相
[03:13] it doesn’t mean you get to make up your own facts. 就可以自己随意编造事实了
[03:15] Do you think you have the goods on him now? 你觉得目前有确凿的证据吗
[03:17] I’ve got no doubt at all that he’s developing these weapons 我敢肯定他正在研制这些武器
[03:20] and that he poses a threat. 并且已经构成了威胁
[03:27] 政府通讯总部 (英国信息情报机构)
[03:34] – Be at the cafe by 4:00. – I can fetch you at 5:00. -4点前到咖啡馆 -我可以5点来接你
[03:36] No, no, no. I was gonna get the bus. I love you. 不不 我打算坐公交车的 爱你
[03:38] Love you. 爱你
[03:51] Yes. 是的
[03:52] You know he has a place in Devon. 你知道他在德文郡有个房子
[03:54] He wants to take me surfing with his dog. 他想带着我还有他的狗去冲浪
[03:57] – Is that a bad thing? – No, it’s a great dog. -这有什么不好的吗 -不 那狗很棒
[03:59] Okay. 好吧
[04:00] When was the last time you got away? 你上次休假是什么时候
[04:01] Oh, don’t know, three or four weeks ago. 记不清了 三四周之前吧
[04:03] We went hiking in Yorkshire. 我们去约克郡徒步旅行
[04:04] Oh. Shall we all go hiking together? 我们一起去徒步旅行怎么样
[04:06] Yeah, that would be lovely. With the dog? 好啊 那太好了 带着狗吗
[04:23] Oh, thank you. 谢谢你
[04:25] I’m starving. 饿死我了
[04:28] I’ve been here since 5:00, 我5点就过来了
[04:30] listening to a Russian embassy staffer 监听一名俄国大使馆的工作人员
[04:32] trying to bribe a North Korean defector 在贿赂一名朝鲜的叛逃者
[04:34] who’s been downloading some kinky shit. 这个叛徒还一直在下载小黄片
[04:36] – Very arousing few hours. – You’re disgusting. -真让人性奋 -你真恶心
[04:39] It’s for the Queen and country. 都是为了女王和国家
[04:41] MI6 thought the Korean was one of ours. 军情六处认为那个朝鲜人是我们这边的
[04:43] I just proved he’s not. 我刚证明了他不是
[04:44] Gchq, 1. Mi6, 0. 政府通讯总部和军情六处 1比0
[04:47] Katharine. 凯瑟琳
[04:49] I need your Beijing report for the Foreign Office. 我需要你把北京的报告送给外交部
[04:50] They start trade talks next week. 他们下周要开始贸易谈判
[04:53] Yeah, on it. 好的 马上
[05:40] “As you’ve likely heard by now 你可能已经听说了
[05:43] “the Agency is mounting a surge 国安局急需
[05:45] “particularly directed at the UN Security Council members 联合国安理会成员国信息
[05:48] “minus US and Great Britain, of course 当然美国和英国的除外
[05:51] “for insights as to how membership is reacting 旨在了解各成员国对即将进行的
[05:54] “to the ongoing debate RE Iraq. 有关伊拉克问题表决的态度
[05:56] “That means a QRC surge effort to revive/create efforts 启动紧急应对措施 获取或制造
[06:01] “against UN Security Council members, 对以下成员国不利的信息
[06:04] “Angola, Cameroon, 安哥拉 喀麦隆
[06:07] “Chile, Bulgaria and Guinea.” 智利 保加利亚 几内亚
[06:21] Andy. 安迪
[06:23] Did you get this NSA e-mail? 你收到国安局的邮件了吗
[06:26] Are the Yanks really asking us to dig up 美国佬真的要我们去挖
[06:28] personal shit on UN Security Council delegates? 联合国安理会代表的个人信息吗
[06:31] “They want the whole gamut of info that could give US policy 美国人想要所有有利于美国政府
[06:34] makers an edge in obtaining results favorable to US goals.” 达到他们想要的目标的信息
[06:38] Christ, they wanna fix the vote. 天呐 他们想操纵投票
[06:41] “This effort will probably peak in the middle of next week 这项行动将会在下周三
[06:43] “following the Secretary of State’s presentation 国务卿在联合国安理会发表演讲之后
[06:46] “to the UN Security Council.” 达到顶峰
[06:50] Powell’s gonna argue for war. 鲍威尔想要发动战争
[06:52] And they’re gonna blackmail the smaller nations 他们还想恐吓那些小国家
[06:54] to make sure they get it. Fuck. 来达到他们的目的 操
[06:57] Excuse me. Question. 不好意思 我有个问题
[06:59] Yeah. 来了
[07:05] Uh, this NSA memo, our people approved it? 这份国安局简报 我们的人确认过吗
[07:08] Yes, that’s why it’s been forwarded. 当然 要不怎么会转发
[07:10] The Americans want us to help 美国人想让我们帮他们
[07:12] them get a UN resolution for war? 拿到联合国的战争许可
[07:13] By next week? 下周之前
[07:15] It’s a joint UK/USA operation. 这是英美联合行动
[07:18] UKUSA. Right. Got it. 英美联合 好的 明白了
[07:28] Hey, ours not to reason why. 我们的职责不是问为什么
[07:32] Everything good today, Mrs. Archer? 阿切尔夫人 今天一切安好吗
[07:33] Yes, thank you. Very good. Very, very good. 非常好 谢谢 非常好
[07:35] I’ll see you again tomorrow, yes? 那明天再见
[07:37] Yes. 好的
[07:39] Thank you, dear. 谢谢 亲爱的
[07:46] You okay? 你还好吗
[07:49] Yeah, it’s been a long day. 当然 真是漫长的一天
[07:51] I need ten minutes. Want something to eat? 再有10分钟 想吃点什么吗
[07:55] No. 不了
[07:57] You working this weekend? 这周末要工作吗
[07:58] Could we go somewhere, get out of town? 要不我们出去转转 到城外转转
[08:00] Sorry, janum, I’ll get next weekend for sure. 抱歉 亲爱的 下周末我一定去
[08:03] A question for the President if I may. 可以的话 我想问总统一个问题
[08:06] What is the status, in your view, of any second resolution? 在您看来 第二决议重要吗
[08:10] Is it something that you think is worth 您认为花费时间和精力
[08:12] spending time and energy trying to assemble? 讨论这项决议值得吗
[08:16] Just let me reiterate what I just said. 我再重申一遍我刚说的话
[08:17] This is a matter of weeks, not months. 只需要几周时间 而不是几个月
[08:21] Any attempt to drag the process on for months 任何企图将会期拖延几个月的行为
[08:24] will be resisted by the United States. 都会受到美国政府的抵制
[08:26] – Can we watch something else? – No, no, this is important. -我们能看点别的吗 -不行 这很重要
[08:28] secretary Powell will make a strong case 国务卿鲍威尔将会说明
[08:32] about the danger of an armed Saddam Hussein 萨达姆·侯赛因武装政权的危险之处
[08:35] and he will also talk about Al-Qaeda links. 还有他和基地组织的联系
[08:38] Come on, there are no credible links 拜托 根本没有证据表明
[08:40] between Saddam and Al-Qaeda. 萨达姆和基地组织有联系
[08:41] …really do portend a danger… 这预示着危险
[08:43] – I’ll turn it off. – No, no, no, no, no. -我要关了它 -别别别别别
[08:45] Please, I need to watch this. 拜托 我必须得看这个
[08:46] I need to know what they’re saying. 我得知道他们说了什么
[08:47] I mean, yes. Yes, Saddam is a dictator, 没错 萨达姆的确是个独裁者
[08:49] but he is not a religious nut. 但他不是个宗教狂热分子
[08:51] I mean, why would he risk arming Al-Qaeda 他为什么要冒险为基地组织提供武装
[08:53] and have them turn against him? It doesn’t make any sense! 好让他们反过头去对抗他 完全没道理啊
[08:56] Fine, but yelling at the TV isn’t going to make any difference. 好吧 但是冲着电视吼叫并不能改变什么
[08:59] They can’t bloody hear you. 他们又听不见
[09:02] – Where you going? – To read a book. -你要干嘛去 -看会书
[09:04] you see, my vision shifted dramatically after September 11. 我的看法在911后发生了戏剧性的转变
[09:08] I realized the world has changed. 我意识到世界已经变了
[09:09] My most important obligation is to protect 我的首要责任是保护美国人民
[09:11] the American people from further harm. 不会受到进一步的伤害
[09:14] And I will do that. 我说到做到
[09:16] Thank you all very much. 非常感谢你们
[09:27] – Love you. – Love you. -爱你 -爱你
[09:29] Don’t forget to check in at the station. 别忘了去警察局登记
[09:32] What are you gonna do? 你打算做什么
[09:34] I don’t know. Read a book. 不知道 看看书吧
[09:37] I’ll be back by 7:00 latest. 我最晚7点回来
[09:54] – Mr. Gun. Signing in? – Yes, thank you. -冈恩先生 登记吗 -是的 多谢
[10:02] When will you know if you can stay? 你什么时候能知道自己能不能留下
[10:04] They don’t say. 他们没说
[10:05] Could be weeks. Could be months. 可能几周 也可能几个月
[10:07] You never know with immigration, do you? 永远搞不懂那些移民局的 不是吗
[10:09] – I know. – Thank you. -我懂得 -谢谢你
[10:11] Hi, Jasmine, it’s Kath. 嗨 贾斯敏 我是凯丝
[10:14] Uh, are you around today? 你今天有空吗
[10:16] I’d love to come and see you. 我想过去看看你
[10:23] – Kath. – hi. -凯丝 -嗨
[10:25] Oh, come here. 快过来
[10:29] hello. 你好
[10:30] Targeting who? 针对谁
[10:32] The UN Security Council. 联合国安理会
[10:34] Particularly the non-permanent members 特别是那些可能会改票支持战争的
[10:36] who could swing the vote in favor of war. 非常任理事国
[10:38] Jesus. 天呐
[10:41] Maybe it’s time to quit. 也许你是时候辞职了
[10:43] You know, they say if you stay at GCHQ 他们都说 要是在政府通讯总部
[10:45] for more than five years, you never leave. 待到5年以上 你就走不了了
[10:48] I’ve still got two to go then. 那我还有两年的时间
[10:50] So you’ve still got a conscience. 这么说你还是有良知的啊
[10:54] Are you still organizing against the war? 你还在组织反战活动吗
[10:59] Does GCHQ have a problem with that? 政府通讯总部对此有意见吗
[11:02] – What? No. – Give me your phone. -什么 不是 -把你手机给我
[11:08] I’ve already taken the battery out. 我早把电池卸了
[11:10] – I called you from a payphone. – Sorry. -我用公用电话给你打的 -抱歉
[11:17] Go on. 继续说
[11:22] I just thought… 我想
[11:26] …if I could get you a copy of the memo, 要是我给你那个简报的副本
[11:29] then maybe you could get somebody to look it over. 或许你能找个人看一看
[11:32] I don’t know, a journalist, 我不知道 例如一个记者
[11:33] someone in the anti-war movement. 反战组织中的某个人
[11:35] Look, if the press think it’s nothing, fine. 要是媒体觉得没什么大不了的 那就算了
[11:37] At least my conscience is clear. 至少我问心无愧了
[11:40] Your conscience? 你问心无愧
[11:42] Kat, you’re asking me to collude in a breach 凯特 你这是在串通我
[11:45] of the Official Secrets Act. Some call that treason. 违反《官方机密法》 这可算是叛国了
[11:50] I am not trying to overthrow my government. 我不是要推翻我的国家政府
[11:53] I just think if someone in the press saw it, 我只是觉得要是媒体能看到这个
[11:57] they might ask more questions about what the Americans 他们可能就会多问美方一些问题
[11:59] are asking this country to do. 搞清楚他们究竟想要我们国家做什么
[12:23] hey, kat, they’re sending me and Dan to London 凯特 我和丹要被派去伦敦了
[12:26] to learn Farsi. 去学波斯语
[12:27] Wow, Farsi. Congrats. 哇哦 波斯语 恭喜
[12:30] – How many languages now? – Eight. -你现在会多少种语言了 -八种
[12:32] She’s a freakin’ super spy. 她是个超级间谍
[12:33] Andy, where’s my Pyongyang report? 安迪 我的平壤报告呢
[12:35] – Ah, one more hour. – Yeah, just get it done. -一个小时就好 -好 快点搞定
[12:38] – When do you leave? – Two weeks. -你什么时候走 -两周后
[12:40] You’ll have to come visit me. 你可得常来看看我
[14:30] Is that the Foreign Office report? 那是外交部的那份报告吗
[14:32] – Uh, it’s a rough draft. – Well, finish it. -这份是草稿 -那赶紧写完
[14:34] Defense section needs extra hands. 国防部部那边需要人手
[14:36] I said I’d send you over there this afternoon. 我说我今天下午会派你过去
[14:38] Okay, will do. 好的 可以
[14:54] What we’re giving you our facts and conclusions 我们提供的事实和结论
[14:56] based on solid intelligence. 都来源于可靠的情报
[14:59] The issue before us is not how much time 我们面临的问题不是
[15:03] we are willing to give the inspectors, 我们能给审查员们多少时间
[15:06] but how much longer are we willing to put up 而是作为整个理事会 乃至联合国
[15:10] with Iraq’s non-compliance before we as a council, 我们已无法继续容忍伊拉克的单方面不配合
[15:15] we as United Nations say enough. Enough. 我们认为这样的立场不能再存在了
[15:20] We have first-hand descriptions 据目击情报显示
[15:23] of biological weapons factories on wheels and on rails. 他们的生化武器工厂建在汽车和火车上
[15:27] The trucks and train cars are easily moved 那些卡车和火车车厢都很便于移动
[15:30] and are designed to evade detection by inspectors. 专门用来躲避审查人员
[15:34] Although Iraq’s mobile production program 尽管伊拉克的移动生产计划
[15:36] began in mid-1990s, 在1990年代中期就开始了
[15:38] UN inspectors at the time only had vague hints of such programs. 而联合国审查员当时只有一些模糊的线索
[15:44] Confirmation came later in the year 2000. 直到2000年才发现确凿证据
[15:47] The source was an eyewitness. 信息来源线人是一名目击者
[15:50] An Iraqi chemical engineer 他是一名伊拉克化学工程师
[15:51] who supervised one of these facilities. 是其中一所移动工厂的主管
[15:57] I’m gonna watch some football. Do you mind? 我要看足球了 介意我换台吗
[16:00] No. Go for it. 不介意 换吧
[16:53] 两周后 2003年 2月15日
[16:54] From the north, the south, the east and the west, 从南到北 从东到西
[16:58] from the left, the right 从左翼派到右翼派
[17:00] from the radical to the uncommitted 从激进派到中立派
[17:02] they came. 他们聚集在这
[17:05] Well, we can argue forever about the validity of opinion polls, 我们大可喋喋不休地争论民调的有效性
[17:08] but what surely matters today 但现在而言 关键在于
[17:10] is that this proposed war by Britain 英国提议的这场战争
[17:13] is historically unpopular 受到了前所未有的排斥
[17:15] and the mother of all focus groups has descended. 重要的焦点小组的支持率也在下降
[17:18] Hey, Martin. We’re now doing some real reporting. 马丁 我们正在做真格的报道
[17:20] It’s huge. Police are saying over 500,000. 那边声势浩大 警方说有超过五十万人
[17:23] Organizers are saying over two million. 组织者说超过两百万
[17:25] So it will be a million then? 那就应该是一百万人
[17:27] Well, it’s everywhere. Every country. 哪都是 每个国家都有
[17:28] Biggest demonstration in human history. 人类历史上规模最大的游行示威
[17:31] Roger, I filed this story seven times. 罗杰 这个故事我毙了七次
[17:33] And seven times I have told you I’m not going to print it. 我也告诉了你七次 我不会发的
[17:36] Ed, this paper supports the war. 艾德 这家报社是主战的
[17:38] Our sources support the war, Kamal. 我们的线人们支持战争 卡莫尔
[17:40] All I’m asking is that mine be given equal time. 我只是要求给我均等的时间
[17:42] – Fair enough. – Thank you. -那好吧 -谢谢
[17:43] Well, what do they say, Ed? 你的线人们怎么说 艾德
[17:44] That intelligence is being manipulated 自从93年萨达姆企图刺杀老布什后
[17:46] to support an invasion that Bush Junior’s been pushing for 他们就一直在操纵情报
[17:49] ever since Saddam tried to kill his daddy in ’93. 以支持小布什强势主张的入侵战争
[17:51] Oh, come on, your source is retired. 得了吧 你的线人已经退休了
[17:53] My source is ex-CIA! 我的线人是前CIA特工
[17:55] He talks to agents every day 他每天都在接触探员
[17:56] and he’s talking to me on the record! 而且他跟我录谈话记录
[17:58] Named source! Christ! 实名线人 老天爷
[18:01] If you’re gonna encourage a country to go to war, 如果你想支持一个国家参战
[18:03] perhaps you should spend some time on the front lines yourself! 你到不如自己跑前线做点事去
[18:05] – That is a cheap shot, Ed. – Is it? -你这话就不着调了 艾德 -是吗
[18:08] We’re the press, for God’s sake, 我们是媒体 看在老天的份上
[18:09] not a fucking PR agency for Tony Blair. 不是托尼·布莱尔的公关公司
[18:11] – That’s enough! – All right! -别太过分 -好了
[18:15] You, go back to the States. 你 回美国去
[18:16] I want you to find me something from a source 你最好从还没退休的线人那
[18:18] who hasn’t already retired 挖出点东西
[18:19] and then maybe I’ll rethink it. 那我也许能重新考虑下
[18:21] You’re doing a great job of it. We just need some more. 你做的很好了 我们只是需要更多信息
[18:23] Yes, Peter. Fuck you very much. 知道了 皮特 谢你妈的全家
[18:25] And fewer words! 还有 写报道别啰嗦
[18:27] If I ask for 500, don’t send me 3,000! 我让你写五百字 你就别发给我三千
[18:30] This paper needs to take its finger out of its arse 你们就该远离那些腌臜事情
[18:32] and stop taking Tony Blair’s press releases 别再把托尼·布莱尔的新闻稿
[18:35] at face fucking value! 他妈当回事了
[18:37] – Hear, hear. – Abso-fucking-lutely. -就是就是 -完全你妈的当然了
[18:39] – Christ! – You’re too bloody right. -老天 -你可真他妈太对了
[18:44] Brighty, where’s my piece 布莱迪 我那篇关于
[18:46] comparing Saddam to Milosevic? 萨达姆对比米洛舍维奇的报道呢
[18:48] I need 400 words. 篇幅要四百字
[18:48] Yeah. It’s not really a 400-word topic, Rog. 那不是400字的话题类型 罗杰
[18:51] Yeah, it is. 我说是就是
[18:52] We have a right to intervene in the Balkans. 我们有权干预巴尔干半岛事件
[18:54] We should do the same in Iraq. 伊拉克也一样
[18:55] Iraq’s a little more complicated. 伊拉克要复杂一点
[18:56] – You’ve got Suni and Shia… – Oh, fuck Sonny and Cher! -有逊尼派和什叶派 -去他的桑尼和雪儿
[18:59] What is this? “I got you babe?” 什么玩意 “我在你身边 宝贝”
[19:01] Just give me 400 words the average reader will understand. 你就写个四百字 一般读者都懂
[19:04] Milosevic bad. Saddam bad. 米洛舍维奇烂人一个 萨达姆也不是好鸟
[19:06] Just write a fucking story. Stop overthinking it. 写就完事了 别想太多
[19:09] All right. 行吧
[19:15] That was helpful. 挺有帮助的
[19:16] Just write the piece as you see it, Martin, 该怎么写就怎么写吧 马丁
[19:18] and we’ll cut it down later if we need to, all right? 如果有需要我们会自己修改的 好吗
[19:21] Okay. Thank you, Peter. 好的 谢谢你 皮特
[19:27] Sonny and Cher. 桑尼和雪儿
[19:31] Martin Bright. 马丁·布莱特
[19:32] I’ve got something you need to see. 我有东西给你看
[19:34] It’s big, Martin, really big. 很重要 马丁 真的
[19:39] Yvonne? 伊冯
[19:46] Yvonne? 伊冯
[19:52] 伊冯·雷德利 记者 反战主义者
[19:53] Martin. So good to see you. 马丁 很高兴见到你
[19:56] In an underground car park? 在地下停车场吗
[19:58] It’s a little Deep Throat, don’t you think? 有点深喉的感觉 是不是
[20:01] – There’s no signal down here. – Right. -这下面没信号 -也对
[20:05] Wait till you see this. 等你看完这个
[20:21] – Who gave you this? – Can’t say. -谁给你的 -无可奉告
[20:23] There’s no info saying who sent it. 没信息看出来是谁写的
[20:25] This could have been written by anyone. 可能是任何一个人
[20:28] – That’s who wrote it. – Well. -他写的 -好的
[20:32] Frank Koza. 弗兰克·科扎
[20:33] – Who the fuck is Frank Koza? – NSA. -弗兰克·科扎是谁 -国安局的人
[20:36] And this I know because the letters NSA 这我知道 因为国安局三个大字
[20:38] have been written on the back with a leaky ballpoint. 就用了一根漏墨圆珠笔写在后面呢
[20:41] My source says the header wasn’t printed 我的线人说 信头没有打出来
[20:43] to protect the recipients at GCHQ. 是为了保护在政府通讯总部的收信人
[20:48] When did you get it? 你什么时候拿到的
[20:49] – Two weeks ago. – Two weeks? -两周前 -两周
[20:51] I gave it to The Mirror first. Sorry. 我先给了《镜报》 抱歉
[20:53] Jesus. Why didn’t they run it? 上帝啊 他们为什么不用
[20:55] – They thought it was fake. – No shit. -他们觉得是假的 -可不是呢
[20:58] – Is your source NSA? – No. -你的线人是国安局的吗 -不是
[20:59] A friend of the recipient. 是收信人的朋友
[21:01] – A good friend. – A friend of a friend? -很可靠的朋友 -朋友的朋友吗
[21:03] A good friend of a trusted friend. 一个值得信赖的朋友的好朋友
[21:06] I’m sure it’s real. 我确定是真的
[21:07] Then why don’t you write the story? 那你怎么不自己写
[21:09] Oh, come on, Martin. 得了吧 马丁
[21:10] I’m anti-war. You’re with The Observer. 我是反战者 你代表着《观察家报》
[21:14] Just check it out. 看看吧
[21:31] NSA Press Office. How may I assist you? 国安局新闻办 有什么可以为您效劳吗
[21:33] Yes, hi, hello there. 可以 你好
[21:34] This is Martin Bright from The Observer in London. 我是伦敦《观察家报》的马丁·布莱特
[21:37] Um, I’d like to arrange an interview with Mr. Frank Koza. 我想跟弗兰克·科扎先生约个会谈
[21:41] May I speak to his office, please? 我能和他通话吗
[21:43] I’m sorry, Mr. Bright? 抱歉 布莱特先生 对吗
[21:45] Martin Bright, yes. 马丁·布莱特 没错
[21:46] Yes. Who did you wanna get? 对 您想找谁
[21:48] Frank Koza, “Chief of Staff, Regional Targets.” 弗兰克·科扎 “地区办公室主任”
[21:51] Mr. Bright, I’m afraid we can’t confirm 布莱特先生 恐怕我们无法确认
[21:53] the names of people who work here. 在这里员工们的名字
[21:55] Could you give me a little more detail 你能告诉我更多
[21:57] about the story you’re working on? 关于你正在报道的这个故事的细节吗
[21:59] Uh, well, no. That’s something I need to talk to Mr. Koza 不太行 我觉得我必须
[22:02] about directly, I’m afraid. 直接跟科扎先生谈
[22:05] Well, then I’m afraid I’m not sure I can help you. 那恐怕我没什么能帮你的
[22:08] When you have a little more detail 如果你有更多信息
[22:09] please feel free to call back. 请随时回电
[22:12] Yeah, well… 好吧
[22:15] Hello? 还在吗
[22:16] – You rang the NSA Press Office? – Yeah. -你给国安局新闻办打电话了 -对
[22:19] They have a press office. 他们有一个新闻办公室
[22:20] I thought that was a good place to start. 我觉得从那开始查挺好的
[22:21] But you didn’t tell them anything? 但你什么都没说
[22:23] No, Peter. I just asked for Frank Koza. 没有 皮特 我只想找到弗兰克·科扎
[22:25] Because if this is real, you could go to jail 但如果这件事是真的 光凭你拿着那封信
[22:27] just for having it in your possession. 你就会被判刑
[22:29] I’m not letting this go. It’s too good a story. 我不会放过它的 这个故事太棒了
[22:31] I agree, but if you get it wrong 我同意 但如果你错了
[22:33] it will sink you, it will sink the paper. 你会被牵连 连报社也会被牵连
[22:35] I’d like to get a credible intelligence expert 我想找个可靠的情报学专家
[22:37] to offer a view on the language. 帮忙看看这封信的用语
[22:39] – Yeah. – And I thought you could run it by -是吗 -我觉得你可以通过
[22:41] your MI6 contact? 你在军情六处的联系人打听一下
[22:43] I don’t have a MI6 contact. 我没有在军情六处的联系人
[22:45] Sorry. I meant your tennis club friend. 我的错 我说你那位网球俱乐部的朋友
[22:49] Sure. 行
[22:49] I’ll take it to Admiral Wilkinson. 我带给威尔肯森少将看看
[22:51] Be careful. 小心点
[22:52] Before we risk a D-notice against publication 在我们承担公布国防机密通知的风险之前
[22:55] I’d actually like confirmation that Frank Koza exists. 我倒想先确认弗兰克·科扎确有其人
[22:59] Do you think it’s authentic? 你觉得这是真的吗
[23:00] Well, certainly the words he used, 当然 你看他的用词
[23:01] 保罗·比弗 国际安全顾问
[23:02] “TOPI,” for example, 举个例子 “TOPI”
[23:04] few outside of the security apparatus 政府安全机关以外
[23:05] would know what that means. 很少有人知道什么意思
[23:07] What does it mean? 什么意思
[23:08] Target of primary interest. 首要目标
[23:10] And this term, “QRC surge effort,” 还有这个词 “紧急应对措施”
[23:13] that’s NSA military speak 那是国安局的军用说法
[23:15] for significant intensification of surveillance operations. 意思是大力加强监控
[23:19] And this, where they ask for “valuable information 还有这个 他们问道 “访问产品线
[23:22] from accesses in your product lines…” 获得的有效信息”
[23:26] …product lines are intelligence sources. 产品线指的是情报来源
[23:29] So it’s been written by someone 所以 写这个的人
[23:30] who’s familiar with security speak 一定很熟悉那些安全秘语
[23:32] but that doesn’t mean it’s definitely NSA. 但也不一定就是国安局的人
[23:34] True, but there are no obvious amateur mistakes. 没错 但这里面看不出来业余错误
[23:36] – Have you heard of Frank Koza? – No. -你听说过弗兰克·科扎吗 -没
[23:41] Paul, if we, if we wanted to confirm that he exists… 保罗 如果 如果我们想确认他存在
[23:45] Oh, sorry. I couldn’t help you do that. 对不起 我帮不了你
[23:47] Yeah, but if we wanted to confirm that he… 但如果我们只是想确认他的身份
[23:49] Well, my own sources wouldn’t ever trust me again. 那我的线人们就永远不会信任我了
[23:52] Understood. 了解
[23:55] Understood. 了解
[23:59] – What? – Ed, Martin Bright. -什么事 -艾德 是我马丁·布莱特
[24:01] Martin, Christ, I just got back to DC. 马丁 老天 我刚回华盛顿
[24:04] Sorry, Peter and I have something urgent 抱歉 我和皮特有点急事
[24:05] that we’d like to run by you. 想要找你帮忙
[24:06] Are you on speaker? 你开免提了吗
[24:08] We are now. Hey… 现在开了
[24:10] Peter, you need to tell Roger 皮特 你要告诉罗杰
[24:12] to publish what I’m filing. 把我编辑的东西发布出去
[24:13] This paper can’t be seen to be supporting a war 这家报社不能发布支持战争的言论
[24:16] that we should be doing everything in our power 我们应该尽全力曝光它
[24:18] to expose as a con. 我们是保守派
[24:19] A neocon. A giant fucking con! 新保守派 顽固的保守派
[24:21] Ed, that’s why we’re phoning. 艾德 所以我们才给你打这通电话
[24:23] We need your help. 我们需要你的帮助
[24:23] We have something that might corroborate 我们有能佐证这些的证据
[24:26] these things, you could say. 可以这么说吧
[24:38] Hey. Sorry. 抱歉
[24:41] – Do you wanna get lunch? – What? -你想一起吃午饭吗 -什么
[24:42] Lunch. Eat. Now. Yes. 午饭 吃饭 现在 好的
[24:44] Oh, no, I’m fine, thanks. 不 不用了 谢谢
[24:47] – Are you all right? – Yeah. Yeah. I’m good. -你还好吗 -是的 是的 我挺好
[24:49] It, um… 这是
[24:51] This new BBC poll, 这是BBC最新的民意调查
[24:52] it says that less than one in ten people think 只有不到10%的人支持
[24:54] it’s right to attack Iraq without a UN resolution. 不经过联合国决议就攻打伊拉克
[24:57] Which is why that memo was sent. They need to twist arms. 所以才发了那个简报 他们得施压
[24:59] I don’t think it will make any difference. 我觉得不会起什么作用的
[25:01] Most of the world is against them. 世界上大部分人都反对他们
[25:03] You wanna eat, eat. 你想吃就去吃吧
[25:08] National Security Agency. How may I direct your call? 国安局 需要转接电话吗
[25:11] Hello, I’m returning Frank Koza’s call. 你好 我在回弗兰克·科扎的电话
[25:13] My secretary said it was urgent. 我的秘书说很要紧
[25:15] I’m sorry. Who are you trying to reach? 抱歉 你想打给谁
[25:17] Frank Koza. Mr. Frank Koza. 弗兰克·科扎 弗兰克·科扎先生
[25:20] Sir, I’m sorry, there’s no one 先生 不好意思 通讯录中
[25:21] by that name in the directory, sir. 没有叫这个名字的人
[25:23] Oh, well, then that’s odd. He called me. 好吧 真奇怪 他给我打了电话
[25:27] I’m sorry, but I’ll need an extension number. 我很抱歉 但我需要一个分机号
[25:31] Do you have an extension number? 你有分机号吗
[25:34] Nah. 没有
[25:36] Is there anything else I can do for you? 我还能帮你什么忙吗
[25:38] No. No. 不 不
[25:40] Thank you. Thank you. 谢谢 谢谢
[25:41] You have a nice day, sir. 祝你一天愉快 先生
[25:43] You too. 你也是
[25:46] Fuck off. 滚吧
[25:47] So I read the weapons inspector’s report. 我读了武器检察员的报告
[25:51] Oh, congratulations. 恭喜你
[25:53] That’s more than most MP’s ever done. 已经比大部分议员做得多了
[25:55] – Well, shit, that’s depressing. – Mmm-hmm. It is. -糟糕 太让人郁闷了 -是这样的
[25:58] Look, there are a few pre-98 chemical weapons 的确有一些98年前化学武器
[26:00] we have yet to be accounted for but inspectors said 我们还没有考虑过 但检察员说
[26:02] they found absolutely no evidence 他们没有找到任何
[26:04] of an active chemical or biological program. 有效的生化武器存在的证据
[26:06] Correct. 没错
[26:07] And yet Colin Powell presented 但科林·鲍威尔提供了
[26:08] clear evidence of mobile labs. 移动实验室的确凿证据
[26:10] His evidence may be based on poor human intel 他的证据来源可能是
[26:13] from an Iraqi dissident. 伊拉克异见人士的错误情报
[26:15] Really? 真的吗
[26:16] The dissident isn’t our product 异见人士不是我们的情报来源
[26:17] and should not be seen as our product. 也不能被用作我们的情报
[26:20] Whose product is he then? 那这是谁的情报呢
[26:24] Look, Peter, I didn’t say this, 听着 皮特 这些话当我没说过
[26:27] but there is concern in certain quarters 但有些部门担心
[26:29] that intelligence may be being manipulated 为了让这个国家参战
[26:33] to take this country to war. 有人在操纵情报
[26:35] So why don’t you tell your journalists 那你应该告诉你的记者们
[26:36] to stop being so bloody loyal to Downing Street 别再做唐宁街[指英国政府]走狗
[26:39] and start doing their job? 做点他们该做的事
[26:42] Okay. 好的
[26:47] Okay, what if I had evidence that the NSA 好的 那如果我有证据表明国安局
[26:50] requested GCHQ to help monitor 要求政府通讯总部帮助监控
[26:52] private communications of the UN Security Council delegates? 联合国安理会代表们的私人通讯呢
[26:56] – To what end? – Bluntly? -为了什么 -直白地说
[26:57] To blackmail them into voting for war. 为了要挟他们投支持票开战
[27:00] I’m not with GCHQ. 我不是政府通讯总部的人
[27:01] You’re MI6, you’re on the same team. 你是军情六处的 你们是一起的
[27:03] How did you hear about this? 你是怎么听说的
[27:04] A UN resolution for war 只要联合国通过开战决议
[27:06] would cover everyone’s arse, wouldn’t it? 所有人的问题都解决了 不是吗
[27:08] No more asking your team to 不用再让你的团队伪造
[27:10] sex up evidence of WMDs 大规模杀伤性武器存在的证据
[27:11] or the back-dodgy claims that Britain was about to be attacked 也不用推脱说英国在45分钟内
[27:14] by Iraq within 45 minutes. 就会被伊拉克袭击
[27:16] And no chance of anyone being charged 要是事情败露
[27:18] with a war crime if it all goes tits up. 也不会有人背上战争罪
[27:22] What are you asking me, Peter? 你想问我什么 皮特
[27:23] I’m asking if you can confirm 我想问你是否能证实
[27:26] whether the NSA instructed GCHQ 国安局指示政府通讯总部
[27:30] to assist in spying on Security Council delegates? 帮助监控安理会代表
[27:34] You know I can’t answer that. 你知道我无法回答
[27:37] To do so would put me in breach of the Official Secrets Act. 回答了我就违反了《官方机密法》
[27:39] To deny it would not. 但否认是不会违法的
[27:44] Well, I can neither confirm nor deny. 我既不证实也不否认
[27:52] Okay. 好的
[27:54] Let’s play. 我们打球吧
[27:56] – Change ends, idiot. – Yes. -该换场地了 笨蛋 -没错
[28:01] Your serve. 你来发球
[28:02] So the head of the CIA tells Bush it’s a slam dunk CIA的主管告诉布什 说萨达姆
[28:05] that Saddam has weapons of mass destruction. 持有大规模杀伤性武器是板上钉钉的事
[28:08] – A slam dunk. – Yes. -板上钉钉 -没错
[28:10] – And that’s not true? – No. -但这不是事实 -是的
[28:12] Meaning Saddam definitely does not have weapons 你的意思是萨达姆肯定没有
[28:15] of mass destruction or he may not. 大规模杀伤性武器 还是他可能没有
[28:17] Meaning the intelligence is sketchy at best 意思是这条情报 往好了说是不可靠
[28:21] and manufactured at worst. 往坏了说 是伪造的
[28:22] And Tenet knows that? 那特尼特知道吗
[28:25] I’ve no doubt he knows that. 我肯定他知道
[28:27] I was with the agency 24 years. 我在中情局24年了
[28:29] I can tell you, folks over there are really angry about this. 我告诉你 局里的人对此很气愤
[28:33] Why? 为什么
[28:35] Why? 为什么
[28:36] Because the majority of the analysts do not believe 因为大部分分析员都不相信
[28:38] it’s a slam dunk, but no one wants to hear that. 这是板上钉钉的事 但没人想听实话
[28:42] Not even the press. 连媒体都不想
[28:44] Sorry, Mel. I’m sorry. 抱歉 梅尔 我很抱歉
[28:47] I’m just mad as hell. 我只是气死了
[28:50] Listen, I wanted to talk to you today 听着 我今天来和你谈话
[28:51] because I think I might finally be onto something that… 是因为我觉得我可能终于找到
[28:55] …that really support what you’ve been saying for months. 能支持你观点的证据了
[28:59] I need to talk to a man called Frank Koza. 我得和一个叫弗兰克·科扎的人聊聊
[29:05] He’s NSA. 他是国安局的人
[29:07] Head of Regional Targets. 地区目标部门主管
[29:11] You know him? 你认识他吗
[29:15] I’m sorry, Ed. 抱歉 艾德
[29:17] I can’t give out that kind of information. 我不能告诉你这种信息
[29:41] – What are you doing here? – I’m sorry. -你来这儿干什么 -抱歉
[29:43] – I didn’t wanna call. – How long have you been here? -我不想打电话 -你来多久了
[29:44] We’re not supposed to be meeting. 我们不应该碰头
[29:46] I know, I’ve just… 我知道 我就是
[29:48] I’ve been following the news and I haven’t seen 我在看新闻 过去三周里
[29:51] or heard anything for three weeks. 我都没有看到任何相关新闻
[29:52] Okay, well, I’ve given it to my contact 好吧 我已经把它给我认识的人了
[29:54] and apparently, she’s having a very hard time 很明显 她很难说服报社
[29:55] getting the papers to believe that it’s not a fake. 这不是伪造文件
[30:02] Well, maybe that’s okay. 其实也没关系
[30:05] You know, I… 我
[30:07] Look, I mean, all of the polls said 我是说 现在所有的民意调查都显示
[30:08] everyone’s against the war, anyway 没有人支持开战
[30:09] and I, and I’ve just been thinking… 我就是在想
[30:11] Look, I think that I acted too rashly 我觉得我可能太草率了
[30:15] on impulse. I didn’t think… 是我一时冲动 我没想
[30:16] Jesus, Katharine, is it a fake? 天呐 凯瑟琳 是伪造的吗
[30:18] Of course it’s not a fake. It’s real. 当然不是假的 是真的
[30:19] Well, then just go home! 那就回家吧
[30:21] Okay, don’t talk about this to anyone, ever! 千万别和任何人说起这事
[30:24] Just… 就
[30:27] – Sorry. – It’s out of our hands now. -抱歉 -已经不受我们控制了
[30:32] Sorry. 抱歉
[30:35] The truth is, the whole document could be a fake. 是事实 整个文件可能都是伪造的
[30:38] But we’re satisfied the language used is real. 但用的语言是真的就够了
[30:41] – It’s fascinating. – Yeah. -很有趣 -是啊
[30:45] Is this document actually in your possession? 这份文件现在在你手上吗
[30:47] Well, if it were, 如果在我手上的话
[30:48] I’d be in breach of the Official Secrets Act wouldn’t I? 我就违反《官方机密法》了 不是吗
[30:53] So based on what might be in this document… 基于这份文件可能陈述的内容
[30:55] – That you don’t have. – That I don’t yet have. -这份你没有的文件 -我还没有的文件
[30:56] But that you want to print in your paper. 但你会印在你们报纸上
[30:58] If you don’t issue a D-notice against publication. 如果你不会对我们发布国防机密通知的话
[31:00] Well, which I will most certainly do 如果我觉得这份报纸可能
[31:02] if I think the publication might in any way 危害到英国人或英国军队安危的话
[31:04] endanger the lives of British people or British forces. 我很有可能会发的
[31:08] – Understood. – Good. -明白了 -很好
[31:11] Go on. 继续
[31:14] Would you say it were likely real or a forgery? 您觉得这会是真的还是伪造的
[31:18] What do you think? 您怎么看
[31:20] I think it could be a fake 我觉得可能是反战运动
[31:22] put out by the anti-war movement… 或是其他国家伪造的
[31:25] …or by a foreign agency to embarrass the US. 用来羞辱美国
[31:28] – Which agency? – The Russians. -哪个国家 -俄罗斯
[31:31] I mean, the French oppose the war, too, 法国人也反对开战
[31:33] but I don’t think they’d do this. 但我觉得他们不会这么做
[31:34] I think you might be overthinking it as usual, Martin. 我觉得你可能又和往常一样多虑了 马丁
[31:37] – Meaning? – You tell me. -意思是 -你说呢
[31:41] Well, meaning it could be exactly what it says it is. 意思就是可能就是文件字面上的意思
[31:48] You know, Martin, I believe that all information 马丁 我认为所有以公众名义
[31:50] collected in the name of the public should be made public. 收集的信息都应该被公之于众
[31:55] The only question is, when. 唯一的问题就是 时机
[31:58] But in this case, I don’t have the luxury of time, Admiral. 但这种情况下 我选不了时机 少将
[32:02] Powell just made a very strong case for war. 鲍威尔刚刚表达了强烈的开战意愿
[32:05] Yes, I see. 我知道
[32:10] I have also always believed 我也一直坚信
[32:13] that censorship when called for 必要的审查制度
[32:16] should be based on security issues alone… 只应该被用在安全问题上
[32:22] …not on whether a news report 而不是一份可能
[32:23] might embarrass a government. 羞辱政府的新闻报道上
[32:30] Thank you, Admiral. 谢谢你 少将
[32:32] Ed, it’s Edie from the London office. 艾德 我是伦敦办公室的伊迪
[32:35] I got a weird message for you 你收到一条奇怪的留言
[32:37] from someone who wouldn’t give his name. 来自一个不愿意透露姓名的人
[32:39] He said you should call extension 6727. 他说要你给6727分机打电话
[32:42] Makes no sense to me, but maybe to you. 我完全听不懂 但你可能能听懂
[32:45] 6727. Good luck. 6727 祝你好运
[32:48] – 6727. – Bye-bye. -6727 -再见
[32:49] 6727 6727 6727 6727. 6727. 6727.
[32:59] 6727 6727.
[33:04] NSA. How may I direct your call? 国安局 需要转接电话吗
[33:06] Hello. Extension 6727, please. 你好 请转6727分机 谢谢
[33:10] 6727? 6727吗
[33:12] 6727, yes. 是的 6727
[33:14] One moment. 稍等
[33:17] Frank Koza’s office. 弗兰克·科扎办公室
[33:20] Hello, may I speak to Mr. Frank Koza, please? 你好 请问可以接通弗兰克·科扎先生吗
[33:22] Who shall I say is calling? 您怎么称呼
[33:23] I can’t say. Just put me through. 我不能说 帮我接通就行了
[33:26] Yes, sir. 好的 先生
[33:29] Hello? 你好
[33:32] Mr. Koza? Mr. Frank Koza? 科扎先生吗 弗兰克·科扎先生
[33:35] Yes. Who’s calling? 是的 你是哪位
[33:37] Mr. Koza, my name is Ed Vulliamy. 科扎先生 我叫艾德·乌利亚米
[33:39] I work for The Observer newspaper in London. 在伦敦的《观察家报》报社工作
[33:42] I wanted to ask you about a memo you sent to GCHQ. 想问问关于你发给政府通讯总部的一封简报
[33:49] Mr. Koza? 科扎先生
[33:55] Do you think this is real? 你觉得是真的吗
[33:56] Yes, they put me through. 是的 他们帮我接通了
[33:58] – To Frank Koza? – Yes. -接通弗兰克·科扎了吗 -没错
[34:00] And you spoke to him directly, right, Ed? 然后你直接和他说话了吗 艾德
[34:02] Well, we didn’t exactly have a conversation. 准确的说我们没有对话
[34:04] Did you speak to him or not? Yes or no, Ed? Jesus. 你和他说话了吗 是或不是 艾德 天呐
[34:07] Yes, but he cut me off 是啊 但当我说我在《观察家报》
[34:08] when I said I worked for The Observer. 工作的时候他就打断了我
[34:09] But you’re sure that he exists, right, Ed? 但你确定他真实存在是吗 艾德
[34:12] Hell yes, I’m sure! 拜托 当然确定了
[34:14] I said, “Mr. Koza?” 我说是科扎先生吗
[34:16] He said, “Yes, who’s calling?” 他说是 请问您是谁
[34:17] All right. Thank you, Ed. 行吧 谢谢你 艾德
[34:18] Try not to fuck this one up, Roger. 努力别把这事搞砸了 罗杰
[34:21] – Fuck off. – You’re welcome, anytime. -去你的 -不用谢
[34:25] – Hitler Diaries. – What? -希特勒日记 -什么
[34:27] I’m just saying it smells of a forgery 我是说这一听就是伪造的
[34:29] like the Hitler Diaries 像希特勒日记一样
[34:30] and, of course, publishing those cost people their jobs. 当然 也一样会导致我们丢掉饭碗
[34:32] Which is precisely why we’re doing 这正是我们严格筛查
[34:33] rigorous checking on this, Kamal. 这件事情的原因 卡莫尔
[34:36] – Who brought you this? – Friend. -消息是谁给你的 -朋友
[34:38] – Someone from GCHQ? – No. -政府通讯总部的人吗 -不是
[34:40] Then who? 那是谁
[34:44] – Yvonne Ridley. – Yvonne fucking Ridley! -伊冯·瑞德利 -伊冯·他妈的·瑞德利
[34:47] The woman who fell off a donkey in Afghanistan 就是那个在阿富汗塔利班的边防检查站
[34:49] at some Taliban checkpoint! 从一头驴身上跌下来的女人
[34:51] Her arse over a tit with a camera up her burka 那个裹着长袍抱个相机
[34:52] and then she converted to Islam 因为拐卖她的人贩子放了她
[34:54] after she was released by her kidnapper. 就加入了伊斯兰教的女人
[34:55] None of which means she’s not right! 以上这些都不能证明她错了
[34:57] She’s anti-war! 她是反战主义者
[34:58] She probably typed the fucking thing herself. 说不定这鬼东西就是她自已打出来的
[35:01] Martin, you realize the legal risks we’ll be taking? 马丁 你知道我们面临的法律风险吗
[35:03] Yes. 是的
[35:04] The last time we published anything like this 上一次我们发布类似消息的时候
[35:05] you and Roger almost went to prison. 你和罗杰差点就进监狱了
[35:07] Jan, the last time our source claimed 詹 上次我们的消息来源声称
[35:09] MI6 had funded an attempted assassination on Gaddafi. 军情六处资助了一场暗杀卡扎菲的行动
[35:11] This document doesn’t accuse anyone 这份文件没有丝毫
[35:13] of doing anything remotely like that. 指控任何人做出类似行为的字眼
[35:15] No, it merely suggests that the US government, 没有 它只是指出美国政府在
[35:19] with the help of Great Britain, might try to twist arms 大不列颠的帮助下可能会强迫
[35:22] and threaten UN delegates into voting for a war in Iraq. 联合国的代表给伊拉克战争投赞成票
[35:25] It’s a hell of a story. 这故事发出去肯定火爆
[35:31] Look, we know Koza exists. 我们都知道科扎是真实存在的
[35:33] Beaver says the language used is authentic. 比弗说信上的用词很准确
[35:35] And Wilkinson says that while publication 威尔肯森说尽管出版物可能会让
[35:37] may embarrass both governments, 双方政府都有点尴尬
[35:38] he doesn’t believe that it poses a security risk 他并不觉得这会给英国人或者武装力量
[35:40] to the British people or the armed forces. 带来安全隐患
[35:42] Ironically, publication may actually 有点讽刺 出版物可能
[35:44] prevent a war and save lives. 真的可以阻止战争 拯救生命
[35:46] Well. Mi6? 军情六处吗
[35:48] Would not confirm but did not deny. 并不确定 但也不否认
[35:53] Jan, where are we legally? 詹 法律上我们处于什么位置
[35:54] Wilkinson may not issue a D-Notice 威尔肯森可能不会发布国防机密通知
[35:56] but that doesn’t stop Special Branch from coming after us. 但也阻止不了特别调查处对我们下手
[35:59] – Thank you. – Legally, we have a top secret document -谢谢 -法律上 我们掌控着
[36:02] in our possession. 一份顶级机密文件
[36:07] Look, Rog, don’t forget 罗杰 别忘了我们是
[36:09] we’re getting detailed information 直接从布莱尔的办公室
[36:11] directly from Blair’s office. 获取细节信息
[36:12] – Fuck off. – Well, he’s right. -滚 -他是对的
[36:14] Printing this kind of story would kill that relationship. 发表这种故事会毁掉那层关系
[36:17] Since when did this paper prioritize political access 从什么时候开始我们报社把政治接触
[36:19] over its own investigative reporting? 置于自身调查报道之上了
[36:21] yes. We have taken a position on this, guys! 对 我们在这件事上已经有立场了
[36:24] We support the war. 我们支持开战
[36:28] Yes. We do. 是 没错
[36:31] Fuck. 卧槽
[36:33] But Peter’s right. 但是皮特是对的
[36:35] This is a fucking good story. 这他妈真是个好故事
[36:48] Thank you, Roger. 谢谢 罗杰
[36:54] Here we go. 就这样吧
[37:07] Wait, I’ll come with you. 等等 我和你一起
[37:08] I’m just going to go get some milk. 我就是去买点牛奶
[37:10] Go back to bed. I’ll bring you a coffee. 回去睡吧 我给你带咖啡
[37:11] Okay. 好
[37:25] – Hi. – Morning. -你好 -早
[37:52] What’s the matter, janum? 怎么了 亲爱的
[37:59] What’s going on? 发生什么了
[38:01] 观察家报 揭露: 美国阴谋骗取伊拉克战争赞成票
[38:08] – Bravo, Martin. – Ah, there he is. -真棒 马丁 -他在那
[38:10] Well done. 干得不错
[38:13] – Here he is! – Nice one, Martin. -他来了 -真不错 马丁
[38:23] Brighty, congratulations. 祝贺你 布莱迪
[38:26] Bloody brilliant. 真他妈不错
[38:28] – Thank you. – What have you got for me next? -谢谢 -接下来还有什么惊喜
[38:30] Every major European paper is citing us 每一家欧洲主流报纸都引用了我们的报道
[38:32] and we’ve had calls in from CNN, NBC, and Fox. 我们接到了CNN NBC和Fox打来的电话
[38:34] They all want to interview you for their morning shows 他们都希望在美国时间的清晨
[38:36] when they wake up in the US. 请你做晨间节目的采访
[38:37] Any response from Downing Street? 有唐宁街的回复吗
[38:39] We got a call in, but they’re scrambling. 我们接到了一个电话 他们还在抢着接
[38:45] Martin, line 2. 马丁 2号线
[38:48] Martin Bright. 马丁·布莱特
[38:51] Thank you. Thank you. 谢谢 谢谢
[38:54] No. 不是
[38:55] Uh, no, the person who leaked it hasn’t been identified. 不是 泄露消息的人还未查清
[39:00] Why’d you do it? 你为什么那么做
[39:02] I just thought that they’d investigate. 我以为他们会调查
[39:04] I never expected them to print the whole memo. 我从没想过他们会把整个简报打印下来
[39:06] Why didn’t you tell me? 你怎么没告诉我
[39:07] Sorry, I didn’t, I didn’t, I… 对不起 我没有
[39:11] I thought that you would try and talk me out of it 我以为你会劝我不要这么做的
[39:12] and I didn’t want you to. 但我并不想你这样
[39:13] – My God, janum. – I’m so sorry. -天哪 亲爱的 -对不起
[39:15] They don’t mention your name? 他们没提过你的名字吧
[39:18] – I haven’t told anyone. – Good. That’s good. -我没告诉过任何人 -好 那就好
[39:24] That’s very kind. All right, thank you. 那真是太好了 好的 谢谢
[39:28] Why don’t you get in touch with your friend Tony, Kamal? 卡莫尔 你为什么不联系你朋友托尼
[39:31] – Ask him if he has an opinion. – That’s not funny, Rog. -问问他的看法 -不好笑 罗杰
[39:34] – Martin? – Yes? -马丁 -怎么了
[39:35] NBC just canceled your interview. NBC取消了你的采访
[39:37] What? 什么
[39:39] NBC no longer wished to interview Martin. NBC不想采访马丁了
[39:42] Did they say why? 他们有没有说原因
[39:44] They just said sorry, but they didn’t think 他们就说了对不起 但是他们
[39:46] they could fit you in anymore. 可能不会再邀请你了
[39:48] Really? 真的吗
[39:49] Brighty, reporter from Santiago. 布莱迪 圣地亚哥的记者来电
[39:52] Thank you. Martin Bright. 谢谢你 马丁·布莱特
[39:56] No. 不
[39:57] At this stage, we have no idea what information 目前这个阶段 我们还不知道
[39:59] was gathered from Chile or any of the other countries. 这些信息是从智利获取的还是其他国家
[40:01] Peter. 皮特
[40:02] Fox says that they have to cancel. Fox方面说他们想取消
[40:04] What? Why? 什么 为什么
[40:05] Uh, yeah, Mexico is furious too. 是的 墨西哥方面也很愤怒
[40:08] Okay. Thank you. 好 谢谢
[40:09] – Martin? – Yes? -马丁 -怎么了
[40:11] I’ve got a producer from CNN. CNN的制片人找你
[40:15] Martin Bright. 马丁·布莱特
[40:19] I see. 我知道了
[40:22] No. No, no. No, no. That’s all right. 不 那都没关系
[40:26] May I ask why? 我能问问为什么吗
[40:29] Yes, I stand by it. Of course I stand by it. 对 我支持 我当然支持
[40:32] The Drudge Report? 《德拉吉报道》
[40:37] Yeah. 是的
[40:39] All right, okay. 好的
[40:41] What the fuck is going on? 他妈的到底发生了什么
[41:00] It’s fake. 是假的
[41:01] We’ve printed a fake fucking memo 我们发布了一份
[41:03] from Yvonne fucking Ridley! 伊冯·瑞德利交给我们的假简报
[41:09] Oh, you fucking idiot. There. You see it? 你是个该死的蠢货 你看到了吗
[41:13] Because the Americans did. 因为美国人的习惯是那样
[41:15] Favourable. F-A-V-O-U-R. 赞同 F-A-V-O-U-R
[41:18] Some English cunt has tried to fake an American NSA memo 有个英国佬伪造了美国国安局简报
[41:23] and you fucking schmucks fell for it. 然后你这个蠢货居然上当了
[41:25] Wait. Martin, where’s the original? 等等 马丁 原版呢
[41:28] Where’s the original document? 原版文件在哪里
[41:29] jesus. 天啊
[41:43] – American spelling. – what? -美国的拼写方式 -啥
[41:44] The original has American spelling. 原版是美国的拼写方式
[41:48] And this is what I filed, see? 然后我是这样备份的 看
[41:50] Favorable. O-R. 赞同 O-R
[41:52] Just like the original. Not o-u-r. 和原版一样 不是o-u-r
[41:53] And recognize with a Z, not an S. 认可打的是Z 而不是S
[42:01] Who changed what I wrote? 谁把我写的改了呢
[42:06] Who… 谁
[42:08] Who changed what I fucking wrote? 谁他妈改了我写的
[42:09] Come on, speak up! Who did this? 说 是谁干的
[42:24] Nicole, what did you do? 妮可 你都干了些什么
[42:28] I, um… 我
[42:31] I ran it through spell check. 我过了一遍拼写检查
[42:37] Spell check? Jesus. 拼写检查吗 天啊
[42:41] That’s what I always do. I’m so sorry. 我经常会做拼写检查 对不起
[42:43] Do not cry, Nicole. 妮可 不准哭
[42:45] Do not fucking cry. 你他妈不准哭
[42:53] Okay, well, we know that it’s not fake. 行吧 我们知道不是假的
[42:54] We go online, we explain what 我们可以上网解释发生了什么
[42:56] happened, we call all of the networks. 我们可以通知所有的网络公司
[42:57] Stop it, Martin. 够了 马丁
[42:59] Fuck, Rog, it was an honest mistake. 去你的吧 罗杰 这只是无心之失
[43:01] Don’t be so naive. 别太天真了
[43:04] You’re an American editor. What story do you put out now? 你是个美国编辑 你现在又打算怎么说
[43:07] That The Observer is doubling down on a fake memo? 说《观察家报》发布了一份假的简报
[43:11] Or that the staff of this newspaper 还是说这家报纸的职员
[43:13] are really so colossally stupid! 蠢到无可救药
[43:29] It’s all right. Would you like a cup of tea? 没关系的 你想来杯茶吗
[43:53] Someone in this building 这栋楼里有人背叛了
[43:55] has betrayed their government and their country. 他们的政府和国家
[44:00] Now I’m sure it wasn’t anyone in this division, 虽然我确信不会是这个部门里的人
[44:03] but starting today, 但是从今天开始
[44:04] Internal Security will be conducting interviews 内部安全局将会和你们每个人
[44:07] with each and every one of you. 进行私下谈话
[44:10] If you know anything or suspect anyone, 如果你们知道些什么或者怀疑某个人
[44:14] it is your sworn duty to speak up. 就应该义不容辞地说出来
[44:17] If you do not and you are found to have 如果你们没有这么做或者被发现
[44:20] withheld information of any kind, 隐瞒了任何种类的信息
[44:22] you will be charged with a breach 你们将会被起诉为违反
[44:25] of the Official Secrets Act. 《官方机密法》
[45:16] You should see the file that tosser’s got on me. 你真该看看那个混蛋手上掌握的资料
[45:19] – What did he ask you? – Katharine! -他问你什么了 -凯瑟琳
[45:32] Come in, Katharine. 进来吧 凯瑟琳
[45:37] – Katharine Gun? – Yes? -凯瑟琳·冈恩 -是我
[45:39] I’m John from Internal Security. Please. 我是来自内部安全局的约翰 请坐
[45:56] Mandarin translator. 普通话译员
[45:58] GCHQ for two years. 在政府通讯总部呆了两年
[46:01] – Yes. – And before that? -是的 -在那之前呢
[46:04] I taught English to Japanese students. 我给日本学生上英语课
[46:06] – Hiroshima, right? – Yes. -在广岛对吗 -是的
[46:09] Interesting. 有意思
[46:10] Did you visit the memorial? 你去看过纪念碑吗
[46:13] The peace memorial? 和平纪念碑
[46:15] To the people killed by the atomic bomb? 为纪念被原子弹所杀害的人们而建的
[46:19] Yes, actually, I did. 是的 事实上我去过
[46:20] It’s, uh… 就是
[46:23] It’s something you really have to see. 就是个值得一去的地方
[46:24] It’s very moving. 很感人
[46:28] Compels one to think about the consequences of war, 迫使人们想到战争的苦果
[46:31] doesn’t it? 不是吗
[46:33] Yes, I suppose it does. 我想是的
[46:35] Are you anti-war, Katharine? 你是反战主义者吗 凯瑟琳
[46:37] No. 不是
[46:38] Uh, I think sometimes war is necessary. 我认为有时候战争是有必要的
[46:46] I see you lived in Taiwan as a child? 你小时候是住在台湾吗
[46:49] – Yes. – How long did you live there? -对 -你在那儿住了多久
[46:51] We moved over when I was three. 我三岁的时候我们家搬去的
[46:53] I came back to do my A-levels. 后来我回来参加大学入学考试
[46:55] So for most of your childhood then? 所以你大部分童年时光是在台湾度过的吗
[46:56] Yes. 是的
[46:59] You had a religious upbringing? 你受过宗教教育吗
[47:00] No, not particularly. 不 没有专门接受过
[47:02] But were you sent away 但是你被送去就读
[47:03] to a Christian missionary school in Taiwan? 了一所台湾的基督教教会学校 是吗
[47:05] Yes. 是的
[47:06] Gave you a clear sense of right and wrong, did it, 那个学校是不是教会了你
[47:08] being in a mission school? 分辨是非对错的观念
[47:09] I think my parents gave me that. 我认为是我父母教会我的
[47:12] Did you leak the Koza e-mail? 是你泄露了科扎的邮件吗
[47:14] – No. – No? -不是 -不是吗
[47:15] No. 不是我
[47:19] – But you read it? – Yes. -但是你看过了 -是的
[47:20] I mean, it was sent to me, so I read it. 邮件发给我了 我就看了
[47:23] What were your immediate thoughts after you read it? 你看完后的第一反应是什么
[47:27] Nothing much. It didn’t really bother me. 没想什么 好像跟我没什么关系
[47:28] – It didn’t? – No. -是这样吗 -是的
[47:33] Who do you think might have leaked it? 你觉得可能是谁泄露的
[47:39] – I have no idea. – No? -我不知道 -是吗
[47:42] – No. – No? -是的 -真的不知道吗
[47:44] No. 不知道
[47:47] Thank you, Mrs. Gun. 谢谢你 冈恩女士
[47:50] That’s all for now. 先到这里吧
[47:58] Eat a little. 吃一点吧
[48:00] Please. 拜托了
[48:04] They’re bringing everyone in. One by one. 他们把每个人都带进去了 一个接着一个
[48:11] You haven’t said anything? 你没说什么吧
[48:14] Okay. Just eat a little. 那就好 就先吃一点吧
[48:19] Everything will be all right. 一切都会好起来的
[48:26] Eat. 吃吧
[48:35] Hi, Fiona, it’s Katharine. 菲奥娜 我是凯瑟琳
[48:38] I’m so sorry 我很抱歉
[48:39] but I don’t think I’m gonna be able to come in today. 我今天可能来不了了
[48:42] Yeah, I think I’ve caught a tummy bug. 我感觉我好像得了胃病
[48:47] Yeah. 好的
[48:49] Thank you. 谢谢你
[48:51] Thank you so much. 非常感谢
[48:53] What’d she say? 她怎么说
[48:56] She said I should get some rest. 她说我是应该休息一下
[48:57] Good. 那就好
[48:59] – She was nice. – That’s good. -她人很好 -那挺好的
[49:03] Try and sleep. 试着睡会儿吧
[49:08] Sorry, I have to go. 抱歉 我得走了
[49:21] …ask you about a report in The Observer newspaper in London, 请问你一个来自于伦敦《观察家报》的问题
[49:22] 阿里·弗莱舍 白宫新闻秘书
[49:26] a memo reported to be from a man who actually works at the NSA 有一份据说是国家局工作人员发布的简报
[49:30] in which he describes a “surge in surveillance 据他描述的是 加强对
[49:34] “of UN Security Council members.” 联合国安理会成员的监控
[49:37] What’s your response? 对此你作何回应
[49:38] Terry, as a matter of long-standing policy 泰瑞 作为一项长期存在的政策规定
[49:41] the administration never comments on 行政机构从不对任何涉及
[49:43] anything involving any people involved in intelligence. 情报机构人员的事情发表评论
[49:46] – No, of course, you don’t. – What the fuck? -是 你当然不会了 -搞什么鬼
[49:49] if you’re a Cameroonian diplomat 如果你是驻联合国
[49:51] or a French diplomat at the United Nations 喀麦隆外交官或者是法国外交官
[49:54] then you’re gonna have to operate on the assumption 那么你应该对美国会窃听你
[49:55] that the United States is bugging you. 这种假设行为采取行动
[49:56] No, it’s a blanket matter of policy 不 由于政策的规定
[49:59] that we do not answer questions of that nature… 我们无法对此类问题作出回应
[50:03] …I’m not indicating to you whether it’s true or not true. 我无法明确跟你表明这件事情的真假
[50:06] Have you eaten? 你吃了吗
[50:07] …of policy that predates this administration. 行政机构会受到政策的约束
[50:10] I brought soup. A bean salad. 我买了汤 扁豆沙拉
[50:15] I’m gonna say it was me. 我要承认是我泄露的
[50:18] The Americans are refusing to admit that the memo was real. 美国人拒绝承认那份简报是真实的
[50:21] – I have to tell the truth. – No. -我必须说出真相 -不要
[50:23] If I don’t, 如果我不说
[50:24] then they’ll get away with saying it was a fake. 他们就会用这是伪造的说辞来了事
[50:26] Janum, you did what you could. 亲爱的 你已经尽你所能了
[50:28] Now leave it alone, please! 现在别再管了 求你了
[50:29] What am I supposed to do? 那我应该要怎么做
[50:30] Am I supposed to keep lying forever? 我要一辈子都活在谎言里吗
[50:32] If you say nothing, they can never prove anything. 如果你什么都不说 他们什么也证明不了
[50:34] They are questioning everyone at work. 他们问了办公室里的每一个人
[50:36] They’re interrogating my friends. 审问我的朋友们
[50:37] They’re asking people to name names. 唆使我们互相检举
[50:38] – That will be over soon. – And then what? -那很快就会过去 -然后呢
[50:42] There will be a question mark 上百人的档案里会留下污点
[50:43] in hundreds of people’s files because of me. 仅仅因为我一个人
[50:46] They will put you in jail! 他们会把你关进监狱的
[50:48] I have to prove it was real. 我必须证明那是真的
[50:49] Everyone at work knows that 办公室里的每个人都知道
[50:50] what the NSA asked us to do was illegal. 国安局要我们做的事是违法的
[50:53] – Nobody cares! – Well, I care! -没有人在乎 -我在乎
[50:57] If I don’t say it was me, then we’ll go to war 如果我不说是我泄露的 那我们就会
[50:59] based on blackmail and lies. 陷入基于诈骗和谎言而发动的战争
[51:01] And I can’t live with that. I won’t. 我不能背负着谎言活着 绝对不能
[51:05] Janum, please listen to me. 亲爱的 拜托听我说
[51:08] I work at a cafe. 我在咖啡馆上班
[51:09] I took the job because I needed a job. 我在那儿上班是因为我需要有一份工作
[51:11] But it’s just a job. 但它就仅仅是一份工作
[51:13] You did the same thing, remember? 你也是一样啊 还记得吗
[51:16] When you saw the advert, you said you didn’t even know 当时你看到广告的时候 还说过
[51:18] what the job really was. 你根本不知道那是干什么的
[51:21] It’s just a job. 那仅仅只是一份工作而已
[51:24] And you can get another job. 你还可以去找别的工作
[51:29] You just need to keep your head down for a few more weeks 你只需要在事态平息之前
[51:31] until things calm down. 保持低调几个星期
[51:34] Then you resign, you can get another job. 然后就可以辞职 换个新工作
[52:03] On a diet? 你在减肥吗
[52:05] – What? – No cinnamon bun? -什么 -怎么没带肉桂面包
[52:10] Who’s in there now? 现在是谁在里面
[52:12] Nuri. Second time. 努里 已经第二次了
[52:15] Had him take a lie detector test yesterday. 他昨天还被带去做了测谎测试
[52:22] Mi-yung! 米容
[53:22] I did it. 是我干的
[53:26] It was me. 是我泄露的
[53:31] Oh, Katharine. 凯瑟琳
[53:38] Leave us, please. 你可以出去了
[54:33] Handbag. 手提包
[54:37] Rings. 戒指
[54:41] Necklace. 项链
[54:43] Watch. Belt. 手表 皮带
[54:46] I don’t have a belt. 我没有皮带
[54:50] Take her through cell 7. 把她带去7号牢房
[55:09] I’ve found the 我找到了
[55:10] passports and a couple of foreign books. 护照还有几本外语书
[55:14] Who are you? 你们是谁
[55:17] Where’s my wife? 我妻子在哪里
[55:21] I want to see her. Where is she? 我要见她 她在哪儿
[55:23] They can’t keep me long. 他们关不了我多久的
[55:25] They haven’t charged me yet. 他们还没对我提出起诉
[55:27] No contact, please. 请勿肢体接触
[55:32] – Where are they holding you? – Downstairs. -他们把你关在哪里 -楼下
[55:37] I’m okay. I promise I’m okay. 我没事 我向你保证我没事
[55:48] I brought this. 我带了这个
[55:51] It will get cold tonight. 今晚会转凉
[55:58] Thank you. 谢谢你
[56:14] Lights out. 熄灯
[56:28] – Katharine Gun? – Yes. -凯瑟琳·冈恩 -是我
[56:30] We’re from Scotland Yard. Do you have a lawyer? 我们是伦敦警察厅的 你有律师吗
[56:35] No. 没有
[56:36] There’s a duty solicitor on call. 现在有一名待命的责任律师
[56:38] She’ll sit in with you. 她会接手你的案子
[56:44] Your supervisor speaks highly of your integrity. 你的主管对你的人品有着很高的评价
[56:47] She says this breach was a foolish one-off. 她说这次事件是你愚蠢的初犯
[56:51] Was it? 是这样吗
[56:53] Do you mean if I leaked anything else? No. 你是想问我有没有泄露其他信息吗 我没有
[56:55] – Do you intend to? – No. -你有这个打算吗 -没有
[56:59] I’ve always been very proud to work at GCHQ. 我一直以能在政府通讯总部工作为荣
[57:01] Until now. 直到现在也是吗
[57:04] Yes. Until now. 是的 直到现在也是
[57:06] What were you employed to do? 你的工作内容主要是什么
[57:09] Well, I can’t be specific. 这个我无法准确表述
[57:13] Be general then. 那就大致说一下
[57:15] I translated signals intelligence 我主要是翻译通讯情报
[57:17] and I reported anything 并且上报一切
[57:18] I thought might be of interest to my clients. 我觉得我的客户会需要的情报
[57:20] – Your clients? – The Foreign Office. -你的客户 -外交部
[57:22] The Ministry of Defense. 国防部
[57:24] So, you work for the British Government. 所以 你是为英国政府工作的
[57:26] – No. Not really. – No? -不 不算是 -不是吗
[57:28] Governments change. 政府会更替
[57:30] I work for the British people. 我只为英国人民工作
[57:32] I gather intelligence 我收集情报
[57:34] so that the government can protect the British people. 是为了政府能更好地保护英国人民
[57:38] I do not gather intelligence so that the government can lie 我收集情报并不是为了让政府
[57:41] to the British people. 向英国人民撒谎
[57:45] With respect, Mrs. Gun, 恕我直言 冈恩女士
[57:48] you’re a spy. 你是名间谍
[57:51] Yes. 是
[57:52] You gather information 你从人们的
[57:53] from people’s phones and computers 手机和电脑里收集情报
[57:54] and you feed that to your clients. 然后再把那些情报交给你的客户
[57:56] – Yes. – You eavesdrop on private conversations. -是的 -你窃听人们的私人通话
[58:00] And now you’re upset at being asked to do that 现在却因为要对安理会成员
[58:02] to members of the Security Council? 做这些而愤慨吗
[58:04] Detective… 探长
[58:06] I don’t object to being asked to collect information 我并不反对被要求去收集情报
[58:10] that could help prevent a terror attack. 来阻止一场恐怖袭击的发生
[58:13] What I object to is being asked to gather intelligence 但我反对被要求收集情报就是为了
[58:17] to help fix a vote at the UN 改变联合国的投票结果
[58:20] and deceive the world into going to war. 并且欺骗全世界陷入战争
[58:27] – Who put you up to this? – No one. -是谁指使你这么做的 -没人指使
[58:30] But you gave the memo to someone. 但你把那份简报给了别人
[58:31] Who did you give it to? A journalist? 你给了谁 某个记者吗
[58:34] Someone in the anti-war movement? 某个参加了反战运动的人
[58:37] Your husband? 还是你的丈夫
[58:39] You don’t have to answer that. 你不需要回答这个问题
[58:40] No, I will answer that. 不 我要回答
[58:41] My husband had absolutely nothing to do with this. 我的丈夫与这件事情绝对没有半点关系
[58:43] He was briefly detained here, too, wasn’t he? 他以前也在这儿被拘留过一段时间 是吗
[58:46] – Pending deportation? – Yes, he was. -待审驱逐 -是的
[58:49] – And then you married him. – Yes. -之后你就嫁给他了 -是
[58:52] His paperwork has been resubmitted. 他的文件已经重新上交了
[58:54] – He signs in here once a week. – He’s a Muslim. -他每星期都来这里登记 -他是个穆斯林
[58:58] I’m sorry? 你说什么
[58:59] He’s a Kurdish Turk 他是库尔德土耳其人
[59:01] seeking permanent residence in Britain. 正在英国寻求永久居留权
[59:04] And given what Saddam Hussein has done to the Kurdish people, 鉴于萨达姆·侯赛因对库尔德人民的暴行
[59:08] murdering over 180,000 of them with chemical weapons, 他用生化武器杀害了18万库尔德人
[59:12] I can assure you 我可以向你保证
[59:13] my husband has absolutely no sympathy whatsoever 我丈夫对于伊拉克政权
[59:16] with the Iraqi regime. 绝对没有任何同情心
[59:17] Then why did you leak a memo 那你为什么要泄露那份
[59:19] intended to help remove Saddam Hussein? 本打算让萨达姆·侯赛因下台的简报
[59:22] ‘Cause by attacking Iraq, 因为袭击伊拉克
[59:23] you don’t simply attack Saddam Hussein, 并不仅仅是袭击萨达姆·侯赛因
[59:26] you attack the country of over 30 million people! 而是袭击这个有三千多万人口的国家
[59:29] And I cannot bear to think of the pain and the suffering 我无法想象也不能忍受战争会带来的
[59:31] that that will cause. 痛苦和灾难
[59:33] Frankly, I don’t see how anyone can bear it. 说实话 我觉得没人可以忍受
[59:36] Detective, is she going to be formally charged? 探长 她会被正式起诉吗
[59:39] That’s a decision for the Attorney General. 那是总检察长的决定
[59:41] Lord Goldsmith will need time 戈德史密斯大人还需要时间
[59:44] to decide how to deal with you. 来考虑如何处置你
[59:45] The custody sergeant will release you 在你支付保释金后
[59:47] on police bail today. 负责羁押的警官今天会将你释放
[59:49] You’ll be told to return to the station 会有人告知你 在大概三个月以后
[59:51] in approximately three months, 返回警察局
[59:53] by which time a decision on whether to charge you 届时我们将做出关于
[59:55] will have been made. 你是否被起诉的决定
[1:00:07] Are you all right, Janum? 你还好吧 亲爱的
[1:00:10] – Are you all right? – Yeah, come on. -你还好吧 -还好 过来
[1:00:12] Katharine? 凯瑟琳
[1:00:14] I’m sorry. I deal mostly with petty criminals, 很抱歉 我一直都是处理小型罪犯的
[1:00:17] drunks and drug addicts. 酒鬼和瘾君子之类的
[1:00:19] If you’re charged, you’re gonna need someone 如果你被起诉了 你得找一个
[1:00:22] with a lot more experience than me. 比我更有经验的人
[1:00:24] – I see. – Have you heard of Liberty? -我明白了 -你听说过自由组织吗
[1:00:27] They handle human rights cases, 他们接手人权案件
[1:00:29] political cases, often for free. 政治案件 通常都是无偿的
[1:00:32] Well… I just wanted to be sure you knew that. 我只是想让你知道这个
[1:00:37] – Good luck. – Thank you. -祝你好运 -谢谢
[1:00:38] Thank you. 谢谢你
[1:00:42] George W. Bush’s patience 乔治·沃克·布什对联合国的耐心
[1:00:44] with the United Nation has run out 正在消磨殆尽
[1:00:45] because they haven’t managed to get those nine votes 因为他们一直未争取到
[1:00:48] at the Security Council which would give them, 可以使他们成为所谓的”道德多数派”的
[1:00:48] 道德多数派 1970年代宗教右派崛起时兴起的政治游说团体 支持保守基督教派 小布什属共和党中的极右派
[1:00:51] what they call, a moral majority. 安理会的九张赞同票
[1:00:52] That represents a real failure of American diplomacy. 这标志着美国外交手段彻头彻尾的失败
[1:00:56] This is the man who’s advising Tony Blair 此人正在就战争合法性
[1:00:59] on the legality of war. 向英国首相托尼·布莱尔进言
[1:01:01] The Attorney General Lord Goldsmith 据我所知 总检察长戈德史密斯
[1:01:02] has, I understand, told the Prime Minister 曾告知首相
[1:01:05] military action would be legal without a second resolution. 若无第二项决议 军事行动就是合法的
[1:01:05] 2002年之前 安理会已通过关于伊拉克的16项决议 2003年 英 美 西班牙提出一条新的决议 被称为”第二项决议” “第二项决议”遭到否决后 安理会之前本已授权的入侵反而变得更困难
[1:01:08] But it’s all down to interpretation. 但这种说法引发了争议
[1:01:10] What is she saying? They have not got the votes 她在说什么 他们还没拿到赞同票
[1:01:11] but they’re going to war, anyway? 但是无论如何都要开战吗
[1:01:13] …arguing old UN resolutions don’t count …坚称原来的联合国决议不再生效
[1:01:16] and war is illegal without a new one or a new threat. 若无新决议或新威胁 战争即为非法
[1:01:21] So the troops are in place. 因此军队已就位
[1:01:22] Some UN inspectors are quitting Iraq. 部分联合国观察员正在撤出伊拉克
[1:01:24] Just how close are we to war? 我们离战争还有多远
[1:01:26] Fergus has been assessing the evidence. Fergus? 费格斯在对现有的证据进行评估 费格斯
[1:01:29] All the signs are now 如今所有迹象表明
[1:01:30] that war is very, very close now… 战争正在步步逼近
[1:01:34] Hi. 你好
[1:01:37] – Do you wanna come in? – Oh, no, no, no. -你想进来吗 -不用 不用
[1:01:38] I’m all packed for London. 我已经收拾好 准备去伦敦了
[1:01:40] I just, um… 我只是
[1:01:42] I just wanted to say, I think that what you did was amazing. 我只是想说 我觉得你的所作所为很勇敢
[1:01:47] – You do? – Yeah. A lot of us do. -真的吗 -是的 很多人都这么想
[1:01:52] Really? 真的吗
[1:01:54] Are they going to charge you? 他们会起诉你吗
[1:01:57] I don’t know. 我不知道
[1:02:01] God, Kat, I’m so sorry. 天哪 凯特 我很抱歉
[1:02:04] Hey, you didn’t do anything wrong. 你没做错什么
[1:02:06] I didn’t do anything right. I… 我也没做什么正确的事 我…
[1:02:18] I better be going. Bye. 我得走了 再见
[1:02:34] 三天后 2003年3月20日
[1:02:42] My fellow citizens, 我的美国同胞们
[1:02:44] at this hour, American and coalition forces 此时此刻 美国及其盟军军队
[1:02:47] are in the early stages of military operations 正处于采用军事行动解除伊拉克武装的
[1:02:50] to disarm Iraq, to free its people 初期阶段 从而解放伊拉克人民
[1:02:53] and to defend the world from grave danger. 并且防止世界陷入危险之中
[1:02:56] Our nation enters this conflict reluctantly, 我们的国家并不情愿卷入这次冲突
[1:02:59] yet our purpose is sure. 但我们的目的是明确的
[1:03:02] The people of the United States and our friends and allies 美国人民 我们的朋友 以及盟军
[1:03:05] will not live at the mercy of an outlaw regime 不会任凭非法政权摆布而无动于衷
[1:03:08] that threatens the peace with weapons of mass murder. 他们持有威胁和平的大规模杀伤性武器
[1:03:17] We will meet that threat now. 我们如今要直面威胁了
[1:03:18] We should have got that memo out sooner. 我们本该早点拿到那份简报
[1:03:21] We did what we could. We fucking failed. 我们已经尽力了 我们失败了
[1:03:24] so that we do not have to meet it later 正是为了在我们的城市里 街道上
[1:03:26] with armies of firefighters and police and doctors 不必让消防员 警察 医生
[1:03:30] on the streets of our cities. 组成军队 去对抗他们
[1:03:33] Now that conflict has come, 现如今战争已经来临
[1:03:35] the only way to limit its duration 缩短战争时间的唯一途径
[1:03:37] is to apply decisive force. 就是使用压倒性的武装力量
[1:03:39] I’m so fucking naive. 我太他妈天真了
[1:03:41] This will not be a campaign of half measures 这绝不会是一次半途而废的行动
[1:03:44] and we will accept no outcome but victory. 我们能接受的唯一结果就是胜利
[1:04:05] I have to go. 我得走了
[1:04:10] You want to come to the cafe? 你想到咖啡厅来吗
[1:04:12] Work with me? 和我一起工作
[1:04:20] I’ll call you later. 我晚点打给你
[1:04:24] If we use the phones, 如果我们打电话
[1:04:27] they’ll be listening. 他们会监听的
[1:04:30] Let them listen. 让他们听吧
[1:04:33] We have nothing to hide. 我们光明磊落
[1:04:38] You should contact those lawyers… 你该联系一下那些律师
[1:04:42] …today. 就今天
[1:04:44] Please. 拜托了
[1:05:11] – Hello? – Hi. Uh, it’s Katharine. -你好 -你好 我是凯瑟琳
[1:05:13] Uh, Katharine Gun. I phoned this morning. 凯瑟琳·冈恩 我今早打过电话
[1:05:15] Oh, yes, Katharine. Please, um, come on up. 对 凯瑟琳 请上来吧
[1:05:25] – Katharine? – Hello. -凯瑟琳吗 -你好
[1:05:27] James. Lovely to meet you. 我是詹姆斯 很高兴见到你
[1:05:29] – Thanks for seeing me. – Not at all. -谢谢你抽空见我 -没事
[1:05:31] I’m sorry about the decor. 抱歉装修这么简陋
[1:05:32] We like to say we focus more on our clients. 我们更多地把心思花在委托人身上
[1:05:35] This is Shami Chakrabarti, our director. 这位是沙米·查卡巴提 我们的主管
[1:05:37] – Hello, Katharine. – And this is Ben Emmerson. -你好 凯瑟琳 -这位是本·艾默森
[1:05:41] Hi. 你好
[1:05:42] Hello. 你好
[1:05:44] This was the only memo you took? 你只拿了这一份简报
[1:05:46] – Yes. – No one suggested you take it? -对 -没人建议你这么做
[1:05:48] No. And you’ve never met Martin Bright? -没有 -你从未见过马丁·布莱特
[1:05:51] No. 没有
[1:05:52] Martin called me last week. 马丁上周打给我
[1:05:53] He said he didn’t know who you were, 他说他不知道你是谁
[1:05:55] but he wanted us to be aware that you might need our help. 但他想让我们知道你可能需要我们的帮助
[1:05:58] Well, that was very kind of him. 那他人挺好的
[1:06:00] He said he got the memo from someone he knew 他说他从一个认识的人那里拿到的简报
[1:06:03] but he wouldn’t say who. 但他不肯说是谁
[1:06:05] Do you want to tell us who you gave it to? 你愿意告诉我们你把简报给谁了吗
[1:06:11] Look, 是这样
[1:06:13] if you don’t mind, I would prefer not to say. 如果你不介意的话 我不太想说
[1:06:17] I promised I wouldn’t. 我保证过不会说出去
[1:06:19] Okay. 好吧
[1:06:21] When you met Yasar, he had already applied for asylum. 你遇见亚萨尔时 他已经申请政治避难了
[1:06:24] Yes. Which was denied. 是的 不过被驳回了
[1:06:26] Yes, uh, they said that there wasn’t a 没错 他们说他回去后
[1:06:29] significant enough risk of persecution if he went back. 遭受迫害的风险并不高
[1:06:32] And that’s when you married him? 你们就是那时结婚的吗
[1:06:34] – Yes. – And did he pay you? -是的 -他付钱给你了吗
[1:06:36] Absolutely not. 绝对没有
[1:06:37] I’m sorry, I don’t mean to upset you. 抱歉 我不是故意激怒你
[1:06:38] It’s just that your husband is Muslim 只是你的丈夫是穆斯林
[1:06:40] and the prosecution will be looking for motive. 因此控方会寻找动机
[1:06:42] My motive was to stop a war 我的动机是阻止一场战争
[1:06:45] and save lives. I failed. 拯救万千生命 然而我失败了
[1:06:49] All I’ve managed to do is put my husband’s future at risk. 我费尽心力 却将我丈夫置身于危险之中
[1:06:52] And your own. 还有你自己
[1:06:54] In fact, by leaking information 事实上 想要通过泄露情报
[1:06:56] to try and stop a war, I’d argue 来阻止一场战争 我倒觉得说明了
[1:06:58] that you chose loyalty to your country 你对国家之忠诚 高于对政府之忠诚
[1:07:00] over loyalty to your government, your marriage and yourself. 高于对婚姻之忠诚 高于对自己之忠诚
[1:07:04] You had nothing to gain and everything to lose. 你一无所获 却失去了一切
[1:07:08] I think that speaks rather highly of you. 我觉得这可是在赞扬你
[1:07:12] He’s trying to give you a compliment. 他在试图恭维你
[1:07:15] I see. 我知道
[1:07:16] Part of our job is to try and anticipate 我们的职责之一就是尝试预判
[1:07:18] what the prosecution’s going to throw at you. 控方可能会向你提出的说辞
[1:07:21] Some of the people we meet are looking for attention, 有些人来找我们是为了博得存在感
[1:07:24] a way to elevate their humdrum lives. 给他们枯燥乏味的生活增添色彩
[1:07:26] – Well, I’m not. – No, I don’t think you are. -我不是这种人 -不 我不觉得你是
[1:07:33] Sorry. 抱歉
[1:07:34] There’s nothing to be sorry for. 没什么好抱歉的
[1:07:36] We’re here to help. 我们是来帮助你的
[1:07:41] And we don’t have duress. 我们没有受到胁迫
[1:07:43] She’s adamant no outside agency put any pressure on her. 她坚定认为并没有外界机构给她施加压力
[1:07:47] Public interest? 公众利益呢
[1:07:48] The public has a right to know when their government is lying. 若是政府说谎 民众有权知情
[1:07:51] We cite the Falklands case 我们来引用福克兰群岛的案例
[1:07:53] when Thatcher lied about why she ordered 撒切尔夫人在当初为何下令
[1:07:53] 1982年 英国和阿根廷之间由于争夺福克兰群岛的主权爆发了一场战争 当时的英国首相撒切尔夫人下令击沉了一艘阿根廷主力巡洋舰
[1:07:54] the sinking of that Argentinian ship. 击沉阿根廷船只一事上说了谎
[1:07:56] Belgrano. Yeah. 贝尔格拉诺将军号 没错
[1:07:57] – Who was the whistleblower? – Clive Ponting -告密者是谁 -克莱夫·庞廷
[1:08:00] The jury acquitted him, didn’t they? 陪审团判他无罪 不是吗
[1:08:01] Yes, and immediately afterwards, 对 而且就在这之后不久
[1:08:02] Thatcher had the Official Secrets Act amended 撒切尔夫人就命人修订了《官方机密法》
[1:08:04] to avoid being caught in a lie in the future. 以免日后被抓住谎言的把柄
[1:08:06] So since ’89, the public interest is 因此自1989年来 政府说
[1:08:09] effectively whatever the government says that it is. 公众利益是什么 公众利益就是什么
[1:08:12] We’ve got nothing. 我们一无所获
[1:08:14] I have to think about it. 我得好好想想
[1:08:16] Sorry, I have to go. 抱歉 我得走了
[1:08:18] I promised Anne a weekend away. 我答应了安周末出去玩
[1:08:22] If they charge her, we might have to plead guilty 如果他们起诉她 我们可能得认罪
[1:08:25] and ask for a reduced sentence. 然后要求减刑
[1:08:26] But she’s young and principled. 但是她那么年轻而且坚守原则
[1:08:29] A judge might even think that 法官甚至会认为她的所作所为
[1:08:30] what she did was morally right. 从道义上来讲无可指摘
[1:08:31] Or crucify her as a traitor. 也可能判决她叛国
[1:08:36] Bye. 再见
[1:09:04] – You sure he was following you? – He was staring at me. -你确定他在跟踪你吗 -他一直盯着我
[1:09:07] Sometimes men stare… 有时候男人盯着你是…
[1:09:08] Yeah, it wasn’t that kind of a stare. 我知道 不是那种目光
[1:09:09] What kind of a stare was it? 那是什么样的目光
[1:09:11] Yas, please, I’m scared. Okay? 亚斯 拜托 我很害怕 好吗
[1:09:14] I’m scared. 我很害怕
[1:09:17] You know, for years, I’ve tried to be legal here. 数年来 我一直试图合法地居留在这里
[1:09:19] – I know. – Then why’d you do it? -我知道 -那你为什么要那么做
[1:09:21] These arseholes got their war, anyway. 那些蠢货已经达到目的了
[1:09:23] Saddam’s over. And you know what? 萨达姆完了 而且你知道吗
[1:09:25] – I’m glad he’s over! – War is not over. -我很高兴他完了 -战争还没有结束
[1:09:27] Ousting Saddam is just the beginning. 罢黜萨达姆只是一个开端
[1:09:29] What do you know about war? 你又能知道战争的什么
[1:09:30] I work at GCHQ. 我在政府通讯总部工作
[1:09:31] All you do is listen to people talking! 你所做的只是道听途说罢了
[1:09:33] You’ve never seen war! You’ve never smelled it! 你从没见过战争 你从没闻过战争的味道
[1:09:36] Never even come close to it! 甚至从未接近过战场
[1:09:37] Yas, I understand why you are angry. 亚斯 我明白你为什么这么愤怒
[1:09:40] It is my fault and I’m sorry. 是我的错 我很抱歉
[1:09:42] I am so sorry. 我真的很抱歉
[1:09:44] But I watched Blair with his smug smile 但是我看着布莱尔挂着自以为是的微笑
[1:09:49] and his sterile speeches that tell us nothing 还有他枯燥无味的演说词 绝口不提
[1:09:52] of what it must feel like to be a child in Iraq right now. 此时此刻伊拉克儿童的感受
[1:09:56] I know I’m not sorry that I tried to stop him. 我不会为自己试图阻止他而感到抱歉
[1:09:58] I’m not. 一点也不
[1:10:00] I’m only sorry that I failed. 我只是懊悔我失败了
[1:10:10] Thank you for inviting us in. 谢谢你们让我们进来
[1:10:14] What is it you came to say? 你有什么要说的
[1:10:15] Well, there’s been a development. 事情有所进展
[1:10:19] – Am I going to be charged? – That I don’t know. -我会被起诉吗 -这我不知道
[1:10:21] Then why are you here? 那你为什么来
[1:10:24] I gather you went to see a lawyer today. 据我所知 你今天去见了一位律师
[1:10:27] – Did you follow me? – No. -是你们在跟踪我吗 -不是
[1:10:28] Because somebody did. 因为有人跟踪了
[1:10:29] Well, you must know that after what you did, 你得知道在你做了那件事之后
[1:10:31] GCHQ is concerned. 政府通讯总部一直忧心忡忡
[1:10:33] I have a right to legal advice. 我有权寻求法律咨询
[1:10:36] Unfortunately, it’s not as simple as that. 很不幸 事情没那么简单
[1:10:39] When you signed on to work for GCHQ, 你签约就职政府通讯总部的时候
[1:10:42] you agreed to be bound by the Official Secrets Act 你就同意遵守《官方机密法》了
[1:10:45] for the rest of your life. 期限是终生
[1:10:47] I know what I signed, detective. 我知道我签了什么 探长先生
[1:10:49] Mm, then you know that it says here in Section 1-1 那你应该知道在第一章第一节
[1:10:56] that “a person is guilty of an offense 这里写道 一个人如果他/她
[1:10:59] “if he or she 披露与国家安全或
[1:11:02] discloses any information 情报部门有关的
[1:11:04] relating to security or intelligence. 任何信息 即属犯罪
[1:11:08] This means that you cannot discuss anything 也就是说你不能和政府通讯总部以外的
[1:11:12] with anyone outside of GCHQ 任何人谈论任何有关
[1:11:15] relating to the document you leaked. 你泄露的文件的事情
[1:11:19] Are you saying I can’t talk to a lawyer? 你是说我不能和律师谈话吗
[1:11:21] Oh, you have the right to talk to a lawyer. 你当然有权利和律师谈话
[1:11:23] It’s just that you cannot discuss 只是不能谈论任何
[1:11:25] anything to do with your work at GCHQ, 与你在政府通讯总部的工作有关的内容
[1:11:29] or the contents of the memo you leaked, 或者是被你泄露的简报的内容
[1:11:31] or how it came into your possession 或是你如何获得这份简报的
[1:11:33] or who wrote it. 亦或是谁写的
[1:11:36] All of this information is top secret. 所有的这些信息都是最高机密
[1:11:39] So disclosing it to anyone outside of GCHQ, 因此向政府通讯总部外的任何人透露这些内容
[1:11:42] even a lawyer, 即便是律师
[1:11:44] would be a further violation of the Official Secrets Act, 也将视作对《官方机密法》的进一步违反
[1:11:48] which could result in further prosecution 将会招致进一步起诉
[1:11:51] and a much longer prison sentence. 以及更长的刑期
[1:11:57] We just wanted you to be aware of that. 我们只是希望你清楚这一点
[1:12:02] So if I may not talk to a lawyer, who may I talk to? 如果我不能和律师谈话 那我可以和谁谈
[1:12:06] You should talk to your superiors at GCHQ. 你应该和你在政府通讯总部的上级谈
[1:12:09] Are you fucking joking? 你他妈在开玩笑吗
[1:12:11] Yas, please. Please. 亚斯 不要生气
[1:12:13] We should hear what the detectives have to say. 我们应该听听探长们要讲的话
[1:12:15] They’re just doing their job. 他们只是在履行职责
[1:12:20] Simply put, if you wish to tell anything to a lawyer 简而言之 如果你想和他人谈论任何事情
[1:12:25] or the press or anyone else 无论是律师或媒体或者其他任何人
[1:12:29] you first need to clear it with GCHQ. 你都要先跟政府通讯总部说清楚
[1:12:36] Detective 探长先生
[1:12:38] I leaked only one memo. 我只泄露了一份简报
[1:12:41] I had good reason to do so 我也有充分的理由这么做
[1:12:43] and I intend to make those reasons public 如果我被起诉 我就会把这些理由
[1:12:46] if I am charged. 公之于众
[1:12:50] I will not talk to my lawyers again 我不会再和我的律师谈话
[1:12:52] unless I am charged. 除非我被起诉
[1:12:55] Tell that to GCHQ. 请把我的话带给政府通讯总部
[1:13:03] Are you grilling or smoking that fish? 你是在烤鱼还是在熏鱼
[1:13:05] I am smoking. I’ve soaked the wood chips in water. 我在熏鱼 我把木屑浸过了水
[1:13:08] I’ve got charcoal. 也放了木炭
[1:13:09] I’m… I’m trying something new. 我要 我要试试新做法
[1:13:12] – Hi. – Ken? -嗨 -肯
[1:13:15] – Hi. – Hi Ken. -嗨 -嗨 肯
[1:13:16] Guess you’re down here for the weekend. 我猜你是来这里过周末的
[1:13:18] Yes. Just for the night. 是的 就来一晚
[1:13:19] Yeah, me too. It’s been a while. 是啊 我也是 有段时间没见了
[1:13:20] 肯·麦克唐纳 检察长
[1:13:21] Would you, uh… Do you want a drink? 你想 你想来一杯吗
[1:13:23] Uh, no, thanks. Sally’s cooking dinner. 不了 谢谢 萨莉在做晚饭
[1:13:26] – Hello, Anne. – Hi. -你好 安 -嗨
[1:13:28] I’m so sorry to intrude. 我很抱歉贸然打扰
[1:13:31] Oh, not at all. 完全没有
[1:13:32] How’s the new job? 新工作怎么样
[1:13:34] Well, it’s, um, eye-opening. 让我大开眼界
[1:13:37] In fact, I wondered if I might ask Ben’s opinion 其实我想问问本对一个案子的看法
[1:13:41] about a new case that my office has been asked to prosecute. 是我部门要起诉的一个新案子
[1:13:45] It won’t take a minute. Would you mind? 不会太久的 可以吗
[1:13:48] How do you know that I met her? 你怎么知道我和她见过面
[1:13:50] Security services are all over this. 安全部门都在调查这件事
[1:13:54] And it’s not just a domestic embarrassment. 这事不仅让英国当局脸上无光
[1:13:56] The Americans are very unhappy. 美国人也很不开心
[1:13:57] Oh, well, that is upsetting. 好吧 那是很让人烦恼
[1:13:59] Oh, come on, Ben, it’s not funny. 少来 本 这又不是什么好玩的事情
[1:14:02] What she did was a deliberate act of betrayal. 她的行为是蓄意叛国
[1:14:05] Look, Ken, we’re not colleagues anymore. 肯 我们已经不是同事了
[1:14:08] We’re on different sides here. 我们在不同阵营里
[1:14:09] I think she wants to be seen as some sort of cause celebre. 我觉得她想变成争议名人
[1:14:14] But she swore allegiance to the intelligence services 但她发誓过效忠情报部门
[1:14:18] and when you do that you don’t get to pick and choose 在这种情况下你不能对自己要服从的命令
[1:14:20] what orders you’ll follow. 挑挑选选
[1:14:21] Following orders is not a defense to a war crime. 服从命令不是为战争罪行辩护的理由
[1:14:24] Yes, but who is she to undermine the strategic objectives 是的 可她哪来的权利去破坏
[1:14:28] of a democratically-elected Prime Minister. 民主选举选出首相制定的战略目标
[1:14:31] Oh, come on, she’s not selling state secrets to Moscow. 得了吧 她又不是把国家机密卖给俄罗斯
[1:14:34] She exposed an illegal attempt 她揭露了一项使联合国
[1:14:36] to secure a UN resolution for war 通过战争决议的非法企图
[1:14:39] which would have given Blair perfect cover 这本可以成为布莱尔掩盖
[1:14:41] for the bloody mess that we’re in now. 我们所处混乱局势的完美借口
[1:14:42] No, she should have kept her mouth shut 不 她应该闭紧自己嘴巴
[1:14:44] or complained to her superiors. 或者跟她的上级去抱怨
[1:14:47] Now I’ve got a real problem with people 我真的不懂为什么那些
[1:14:48] who think that from some lowly position 身处低位的人竟然会觉得自己
[1:14:50] they can possibly see the big picture. 有能力纵览全局
[1:14:52] So then you would never question authority 所以即使你知道他们是违法的
[1:14:54] even if you knew it was breaking the law. 你也永远不会质疑权威
[1:14:55] Ben, you can’t blame me for being angry with her. 本 你不能怪我生她的气
[1:14:58] We’re at war. 现在是战时
[1:15:00] So, I’m going to assign the best prosecutor in my office 接下来我会指派部门中最优秀的检察官
[1:15:02] to bring this girl down, which shouldn’t be difficult. 来扳倒这个女孩 应该不会很难
[1:15:04] She’s already confessed. 她已经承认了
[1:15:05] I appreciate your determination 我欣赏你要拿她
[1:15:07] to make an example of her, but you shouldn’t be here. 杀鸡儆猴的决心 但你不该来这里
[1:15:13] Oh, come on, we’re friends. 别这样 我们是朋友
[1:15:15] I’ll make my position perfectly clear. 道不同 不相为谋
[1:15:17] If you charge her, then I will defend her 如果你起诉她 那我将
[1:15:19] to the best of my ability. 尽我毕生所能为她辩护
[1:15:24] So let’s go home and pretend 好了该回家了 我们就假装
[1:15:25] that this conversation never happened. 这段对话从未发生过
[1:16:00] You’re not working today? 你今天不工作吗
[1:16:03] No. I have to sign in at the station. 是的 我要去警局报到
[1:16:08] Then we can go for a hike. 然后我们去徒步远游
[1:16:10] I want to see the sea. 我想看看大海
[1:16:25] Leave it. 别管它
[1:16:33] Hi, we’re not in. Please leave a message. 你好 我们不在家 请留言
[1:16:36] Katharine, it’s James Welch from Liberty. 凯瑟琳 我是自由组织的詹姆斯·韦尔奇
[1:16:39] We should talk. 我们要谈谈
[1:16:41] Could give me a call when you get the message? 听到留言后能给我回个电话吗
[1:16:44] Hello? 喂
[1:16:46] Oh, ah, Katharine. 凯瑟琳
[1:16:49] I’m afraid I have some bad news. 我恐怕要告诉你些坏消息
[1:16:52] Uh, James, you know that 詹姆斯 你知道的
[1:16:54] GCHQ said I couldn’t talk to you. 政府通讯总部不允许我和你谈话
[1:16:56] Oh, then, well, the good news is 那么 好消息是
[1:16:57] we finally had the gag order lifted. 我们终于让他们取消了封口令
[1:17:00] We’ve agreed to not ask any questions 我们同意不会询问任何
[1:17:01] about what other work you did at GCHQ. 你在政府通讯总部的做的其他工作
[1:17:04] But what happens going forward isn’t up to them. 但接下来发生的事情并不归他们管
[1:17:09] Your case is now in the hands 你的案子现在
[1:17:10] of the Crown Prosecution Service. 由皇家检控署接手
[1:17:15] They’re going to charge you. 他们准备起诉你
[1:17:20] We should meet next week. 我们下周应该见一面
[1:17:26] Katharine? 凯瑟琳
[1:17:27] Yes. Uh… Okay. Yeah. 是的 好的 没问题
[1:17:32] I know that this is a lot to take in, 我知道这很难接受
[1:17:34] but we will help you. 但我们会帮助你
[1:17:35] Thank you. 谢谢你
[1:17:39] – Okay. – Thank you very much, James. -那么 -真的非常感谢你 詹姆斯
[1:17:41] Speak soon. 再聊
[1:17:47] GCHQ whistleblower charged. 政府通讯总部告密者被起诉
[1:17:50] Traitor or spy? 叛徒还是间谍
[1:17:51] Spy speaks out. 间谍勇敢发声
[1:17:53] The spy who wouldn’t keep a secret. 不会保守秘密的间谍
[1:17:55] Who is Katharine Gun? 谁是凯瑟琳·冈恩
[1:17:57] Leak against this war. 反对战争的泄密
[1:18:00] She’s everywhere. 她无处不在
[1:18:02] What’s your angle? 你的报道角度是什么
[1:18:04] Look. 看吧
[1:18:06] Katharine Gun faces jail for exposing 凯瑟琳·冈恩因揭露美国
[1:18:08] American corruption in the run-up to war. 战前腐败恐将面临牢狱之灾
[1:18:10] Now her celebrity supporters insist 她的名人支持者坚称
[1:18:13] it is Bush and Blair who should be in the dock. 站在被告席上的应该是布什和布莱尔
[1:18:15] Celebrity supporters? 名人支持者
[1:18:17] Little tabloidy, don’t you think? 像是小报的调调 你觉得呢
[1:18:19] Hey, we’re building awareness. 这不是为了增加阅读量吗
[1:18:20] How about Daniel Ellsberg? 丹尼尔·埃尔斯伯格怎么样
[1:18:22] He leaked the Pentagon Papers. 他公开了五角大楼文件
[1:18:24] I know who Ellsberg is, Martin. 我知道埃尔斯伯格是谁 马丁
[1:18:25] Of course you do. Forgive me. 那是自然了 请原谅我
[1:18:27] Well, Ellsberg described it as… 埃尔斯伯格将其描述为
[1:18:30] The most important and courageous leak I’ve ever seen. 我见过最重要最勇敢的泄密
[1:18:33] No one else has ever done what she did. 没有其他人做过她做的事
[1:18:34] Tell secret truths at personal risks 以身犯险道出秘密真相
[1:18:37] before an imminent war, in time, possibly, to avert it. 尽可能及时避免迫在眉睫的战争
[1:18:41] Okay, that’s classy. 很好 很有水准
[1:18:50] I’ll be quick. 我去去就回
[1:19:17] Are you waiting for the tall man? 你在等一个高个男人吗
[1:19:19] – The dark-haired one? – Yeah. -深色头发的那个 -是的
[1:19:21] He was shouting that his wife was outside. 他大声叫喊说他妻子在外面
[1:19:23] – They took him. – What? -警察把他带走了 -什么
[1:19:25] They took him. 警察把他带走了
[1:19:37] Where is he? 他在哪里
[1:19:38] Sorry. Who are you? 抱歉 您是哪位
[1:19:40] I’m Yasar Gun’s wife. Where’s my husband? 我是亚萨尔·冈恩的妻子 我丈夫在哪里
[1:19:42] I’m sorry, ma’am. He’s scheduled for deportation. 我很抱歉 女士 他被安排驱逐出境了
[1:19:46] What? 什么
[1:19:47] No. No, no. Uh, no, no. 不 不 不 不 不可能
[1:19:49] Look, look, there’s been some sort of mistake. 听着 这里一定有什么误会
[1:19:51] I need to see my husband right now. 我现在就要见我的丈夫
[1:19:53] I’m afraid that’s not possible. 这我恐怕办不到
[1:19:56] You can’t go in there! 你不能进去
[1:19:57] Please. Please, please, please, please. 拜托 拜托 拜托 拜托 拜托
[1:19:59] Let me see him, please. 让我见他吧 求求你了
[1:20:01] Please, he doesn’t have anything with him. 行行好吧 他什么东西都没有带
[1:20:02] He doesn’t even have any money. 他一分钱都没有
[1:20:03] I’m sorry. They’ve already taken him. 我很抱歉 他已经被带走了
[1:20:06] No, no. They won’t say where. 不 不知道 他们不肯说在哪里
[1:20:08] I don’t know. 我不知道
[1:20:09] Oh, God, James, I don’t know what to do. 天啊 詹姆斯 我不知道该怎么办
[1:20:10] Katharine, I’m so sorry. I’m at the Hague. 凯瑟琳 我很抱歉 我在海牙
[1:20:13] – Who’s your MP? – I don’t know. -你的议员是谁 -我不知道
[1:20:15] – Is it Nigel Jones? – Nigel Jones, yes. Yeah. -是纳吉尔·琼斯吗 -纳吉尔·琼斯 对 是他
[1:20:17] Do you have your marriage certificate? 你结婚证在身边吗?
[1:20:18] Uh, yeah, yeah, somewhere. Right. 当然了 在家里 是的
[1:20:19] Find it and I’ll track Nigel down. 找到结婚证 我去找纳吉尔
[1:20:22] Of course they’re legally married, Beverly. 他们当然是合法结婚的 贝弗利
[1:20:23] I’m holding their marriage certificate. 我手上拿的就是他们的结婚证
[1:20:25] I’m sorry, but his application 我很抱歉 但是他继续
[1:20:26] to remain in this country has been denied. 留在这个国家的申请被拒绝了
[1:20:28] Mistakenly. 是被错误地拒绝了
[1:20:29] He’s complied with every directive 他遵守了你们部门
[1:20:31] your department’s issued. 要求的每一项指令
[1:20:32] Nigel, your constituent is accused 纳吉尔 你的选民被起诉于
[1:20:34] of betraying her country. 背叛她的国家
[1:20:35] Do you really think we should be helping her husband? 你真的觉得我们应该帮助她的丈夫吗
[1:20:37] I think deporting her husband when she’s facing a trial 我想在她面临审判时驱逐她丈夫
[1:20:40] looks like state bullying. 看起来像是国家霸凌
[1:20:46] All right, I’ll review his paperwork. 好吧 我会复审他文件的
[1:20:49] Thank you. 多谢你了
[1:20:50] And please make sure he’s not flown out tonight. 请确保他今晚不会被飞机遣返
[1:20:55] I’m sorry. Best I can do for now. 我很抱歉 我暂时只能做这么多了
[1:20:57] I promise I will pick this up first thing tomorrow. 我保证明天一来就继续跟进这件事
[1:21:01] Hello? 喂
[1:21:02] We tracked him to Harmondsworth Detention Center. 我们查到他在哈蒙兹沃思拘留中心
[1:21:05] It’s a deportation center at Heathrow Airport 是一个在希思罗机场的驱逐中心
[1:21:07] right off the M-25. 就在M-25登机口处
[1:21:09] Go to the main gate and wait there. 去正门那里等着
[1:21:11] Uh, are they gonna release him? 他们会放了他吗
[1:21:12] We have ministerial approval but no paperwork yet. 我们有内阁的批准 但还没有文件
[1:21:15] There is a possibility 有可能他已经
[1:21:17] he’s already been put on a plane. 被送上飞机了
[1:21:19] What? 什么
[1:21:20] Yeah, I’m checking. Just get there as soon as you can. 我还在查 你尽快赶过去
[1:21:22] Out you go. Let’s go. Move it. 出去 走吧 快点
[1:21:28] This is a mistake, sir. This is a mistake. 这搞错了 先生 这弄错了
[1:21:30] Come on. 走吧
[1:21:33] Please. 求您了
[1:21:35] I need to call my wife. 我要给我妻子打电话
[1:21:37] I must call my wife! 我必须给我妻子打电话
[1:22:05] Next in line. 下一个
[1:22:29] Hello? Hello? 有人吗 有人吗
[1:22:45] Yeah? 喂
[1:22:47] James, James, um, I don’t know if I’m even at the right place. 詹姆斯 我不知道我是不是来对地方了
[1:22:51] Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know, but it’s 4:00 a.M. 对对对 我知道 但现在是凌晨4点
[1:22:53] There’s nobody to talk to. 这里没人
[1:22:55] Wait, wait. Someone’s coming. Wait. 等等 有人来了 等等
[1:23:00] Oh, my God. Oh, my God. 天啊 我的天啊
[1:23:02] I’m so sorry. I’m so sorry. I’m so sorry. 对不起 真对不起 我真对不起你
[1:23:05] – It’s all right. – You okay? -没事 -你还好吗
[1:23:06] – I’m okay. – Are you okay? -我没事 -你还好吗
[1:23:07] – You’re okay? – Yeah, yeah. -你还好吗 -我没事
[1:23:16] If they try and pull anything like that again, 如果他们再这么做
[1:23:18] then I want to go public. 我就公布于众
[1:23:19] – Not a good idea. – Why not? -这主意不太好 -为什么不好
[1:23:20] Because people are fickle. Many will hate you. 因为人们反复无常 有人会恨你
[1:23:23] Your personal lives will be picked apart, 你的私生活会被人指摘
[1:23:25] your marriage will be interrogated. 你的婚姻将会备受拷问
[1:23:26] In fact, we think it will be best 其实我们觉得
[1:23:28] if Yasar was kept well out of this. 最好不要让亚萨尔卷进来
[1:23:31] You should probably not attend the trial. 你最好不要参加审讯
[1:23:35] – I understand. – What? No. -我懂 -什么 不
[1:23:38] Janum, we both know the jury will prefer 亲爱的 道理我们都懂
[1:23:40] an English girl without an immigrant husband. 没嫁给移民的英国女孩会更受陪审团喜欢
[1:23:42] You know what? That is ridiculous. 你知道吗 这太荒谬了
[1:23:43] We are married and we have nothing to be ashamed of. 我们结婚了 这没有什么可羞耻的
[1:23:45] The shame is on them, not you. 羞耻的是他们 不是你
[1:23:47] You don’t need to risk your freedom to prove it. 你不需要冒着失去自由的危险去证明它
[1:23:51] We should discuss how you’ll plead. 我们应该讨论一下你怎么申辩
[1:23:54] Not guilty. 当然是无罪
[1:23:55] But you understand you confessed. 你知道你已经承认了吧
[1:23:57] I confessed that I leaked a memo in order to try and save lives. 我承认我泄露了一份简报是为了挽救生命
[1:24:01] And we will use that argument to ask for a reduced sentence. 我们会用这个论点来要求减刑
[1:24:05] If you do plead guilty, there will be no jury. 如果你认罪 就不需要上庭
[1:24:08] You could be out of jail in less than six months. 你只需要蹲不到六个月就出狱
[1:24:11] Given how badly the war is going, 考虑到战争的残酷性
[1:24:12] we think a judge is likely to be sympathetic. 我们认为法官很可能会同情你
[1:24:15] But I’d have a criminal record. 但是我会有犯罪记录
[1:24:17] That is true. 是的
[1:24:18] Which I would carry with me for the rest of my life 它会伴随着我度过余生
[1:24:21] into every job interview, 每一次面试
[1:24:23] every application for credit. 每一次申请贷款
[1:24:24] Yes. 是的
[1:24:26] And I’m sorry. We would be conceding 请恕我不能理解 我们是要传达
[1:24:28] that no one in Intelligence can ever tell the British people 情报人员永远不能告诉英国人民
[1:24:32] when their government is lying. 即使他们的政府在撒谎 这样的信息吗
[1:24:33] Not when the lies are protected by the Official Secrets Act, no. 当谎言受到《官方机密法》的保护时 不行
[1:24:37] I’m sorry. This is all a charade. 抱歉 在我看来这就是一场骗局
[1:24:39] I mean, if you’re saying that I have to plead guilty 如果你是说我必须认罪
[1:24:40] because the act allows absolutely no defense whatsoever, 因为这个法案完全不允许辩护
[1:24:43] then the very idea of a fair trial is a joke. 那么想要个公平的审判本身就是一个笑话
[1:24:46] I’m sorry, Katharine, 我很抱歉 凯瑟琳
[1:24:47] but the best we can do is ask a judge for leniency. 但我们最多只能请求法官宽大处理
[1:24:51] Post Belgrano, there really is no defense 贝尔格拉诺事件之后违反《官方机密法》
[1:24:54] to a breach of the Official Secrets Act… 确实没有辩护的余地
[1:24:56] Except perhaps one. 也许除了一点
[1:24:58] Katharine said it herself. 凯瑟琳自己说的
[1:25:00] She leaked the memo to try to save lives. 她泄露这份简报是为了挽救生命
[1:25:03] But she still broke the law. 但她仍然违反了法律
[1:25:04] Yes, but there are circumstances where you can break the law. 是的 但在有些情况下你可以违法
[1:25:07] It’s only in situations of absolute necessity… 只有在绝对必要的情况下
[1:25:09] – Necessity. Exactly. – Ben, you’re reaching. -必要性 没错 -本 你太能扯了
[1:25:12] Am I? What are the requirements for a defense of necessity? 是吗 为必要性辩护的条件是什么
[1:25:15] Imminent threat to your life or the lives of others. 对你或他人生命的迫在眉睫的威胁
[1:25:17] Yeah, and no other reasonable way to prevent loss of life. 而且没有其他合理的方法来防止失去生命
[1:25:20] Yes, right, well, the invasion posed 没错 这次入侵对成千上万人的生命
[1:25:21] an imminent threat to thousands of lives. 构成了迫在眉睫的威胁
[1:25:23] Katharine has no right to try and prevent a war 凯瑟琳没有权利试图阻止
[1:25:25] authorized by the Attorney General. 一场由司法部长授权的战争
[1:25:27] – Unless the war is illegal. – What? -除非这场战争是非法的 -什么
[1:25:30] Wait, wait, so now we’re going to put the war on trial? 等等 现在我们要审讯这场战争吗
[1:25:33] Yes. 是的
[1:25:34] I believe that Katharine Gun tried to stop an illegal war. 我相信凯瑟琳·冈恩试图阻止一场非法战争
[1:25:39] What she did was necessary 她的所做所为是必要的
[1:25:41] to try to save thousands of British-American and Iraqi lives. 为了挽救上千英美和伊拉克国人的生命
[1:25:44] And Goldsmith specifically stated that the invasion was legal. 戈德史密斯特别指出入侵是合法的
[1:25:49] He said so only three days before the invasion. 他是在入侵前三天说这番话的
[1:25:51] What was his position before that? 在那之前他是什么立场
[1:25:53] What was his advice at the time Katharine leaked the memo? 凯瑟琳泄露简报的时候他持什么立场
[1:25:56] – Well, we have no idea. – Well, I’d like to find out. -我们不知道 -我想知道
[1:25:57] Because Blair spent a lot of energy 因为布莱尔花费了大量精力
[1:25:59] trying to secure a new UN resolution. 试图确保联合国通过一项新的决议
[1:26:02] I suppose. 我想是的
[1:26:03] When Lord Goldsmith finally said the war was legal, 当戈德史密斯爵士最终表示这场战争是合法的
[1:26:07] his deputy legal advisor resigned. 他的副法律顾问辞职了
[1:26:09] Yes, Elizabeth Wilmshurst. Yeah, that’s right. 是的 伊丽莎白·威尔姆斯赫斯特 没错
[1:26:10] She resigned. Yes, yes. 她辞职了 对对
[1:26:10] But she didn’t say why. 但是她没说原因
[1:26:12] She couldn’t. If she did, 她不能说 根据《官方机密法》
[1:26:14] she’d be charged under the Official Secrets Act. 一旦她说了 她将被起诉
[1:26:16] So I need to get a meeting with Elizabeth Wilmshurst. 那么我需要和伊丽莎白·威尔姆斯赫斯特见面
[1:26:18] She’s not gonna go public. 她不会公布于众
[1:26:20] She doesn’t have to. All we need is a hint 她不用那么做 我们只需要一个暗示
[1:26:21] that Goldsmith changed his mind about the legality of the war. 即戈德史密斯改变了对战争合法性的立场
[1:26:24] I’m sorry, Ben. There are two ways they could justify war. 本 但他们有两种方式可以让战争合法
[1:26:28] – We’ve only addressed one. – So what am I missing? -我们只解决了一个 -我漏掉了哪个
[1:26:30] – Self-defense. – Oh, come on. -自卫 -得了吧
[1:26:31] Does anyone honestly believe that this country 难道有人真的相信这个国家
[1:26:33] was about to be attacked by Iraq? 即将遭到伊拉克袭击吗
[1:26:35] I do agree, but that’s why they trotted out Powell. 我同意但这就是为什么他们推出鲍威尔
[1:26:37] To make the case for WMDs. 为了证明大规模杀伤性武器的存在
[1:26:40] If it’s true that Iraq has weapons of mass destruction 如果伊拉克真的拥有大规模杀伤性武器
[1:26:41] that pose an imminent threat to this country, 对这个国家构成迫在眉睫的威胁
[1:26:44] the war is legal without a UN resolution. 没有联合国的决议 这场战争也合法
[1:26:48] How many people actually believe 有多少人真正相信
[1:26:49] Iraq still has weapons of mass destruction? 伊拉克仍然拥有大规模杀伤性武器
[1:26:51] Well, they’re still looking. If we go down this route, 他们还在找 如果我们走这条路的话
[1:26:55] we better pray none are found. 最好祈祷他们什么都没发现
[1:26:58] I’m gonna 我要去弄清
[1:26:59] get Elizabeth Wilmshurst’s number. 伊丽莎白·威尔姆斯赫斯特辞职的原因
[1:27:04] You’ve put me in a rather awkward position. 你把我置于一个相当尴尬的境地
[1:27:06] I’m sorry, but thank you for seeing me. 对不起 谢谢你能见我
[1:27:10] I think what she did took great courage. 我认为她的所作所为需要很大的勇气
[1:27:13] 伊丽莎白·威尔姆斯赫斯特 前任副法律顾问 外交部
[1:27:14] And she was naive, of course, but brave. 当然 她很天真 但很勇敢
[1:27:17] And you were brave enough to resign. 你能辞职也很勇敢
[1:27:23] But not to speak out in public. 但没有勇敢到公布于众的程度
[1:27:26] If I had, I might have caused more of a brouhaha. 如果我说出去 可能会引起更多的骚动
[1:27:30] Sparked a proper debate. 引发一场大辩论
[1:27:31] Can I ask you, uh, how did you resign? 我能问问你 你是怎么辞职的吗
[1:27:40] I wrote a letter. 我写了一封信
[1:27:43] And in that letter, did you give a reason for your resignation? 在那封信里 你写了辞职的理由吗
[1:27:48] I restated my position on the legality of going to war. 我重申了我对发动战争的合法性的立场
[1:27:51] Which was? 你的立场是
[1:27:53] That it would not be lawful to use force 没有安理会的新决议
[1:27:55] without a new Security Council resolution. 使用武力是不合法的
[1:27:59] Um, did Goldsmith initially support your view? 戈德史密斯最初支持你的立场吗
[1:28:05] He did. 是的
[1:28:06] He told Blair that if military action were taken, 他告诉布莱尔如果政府采取军事行动
[1:28:09] he expected the government to be accused of acting unlawfully. 他认为这种行为将被起诉为非法
[1:28:15] And was that a written opinion? 那是书面意见吗
[1:28:19] It was a detailed advisory document. 那是一份详细的咨询文件
[1:28:23] Right, so then would that have been his position at the time 那么2月3日凯瑟琳·冈恩打印科扎简报时
[1:28:26] that Katharine Gun printed the Koza memo on February 3? 他还是持这个立场吗
[1:28:33] Yes. 是的
[1:28:36] And then he went to Washington. 然后他去了华盛顿
[1:28:39] Oh, really? 是吗
[1:28:41] – Well, who did he meet there? – I wasn’t given details. -他去见谁了 -我不知道具体情况
[1:28:47] But after that trip, his opinion changed. 但那次出行之后他的立场改变了
[1:28:50] In nine short paragraphs, 在短短的九段话中
[1:28:53] he said that the UN’s authorization for the 1991 Gulf War 他说联合国对1991年海湾战争的授权
[1:28:57] could be reactivated 可能会被重新启动
[1:28:59] to legitimize a new war with Iraq. 从而使对伊拉克的新战争合法化
[1:29:02] He told the Prime Minister what he wanted to hear? 他说了首相想听的话
[1:29:05] At best, he was persuaded to support a really fringe point of view. 说好听点他支持了一个非常边缘化的观点
[1:29:10] – Oh, really fringe. – Yeah. -非常边缘化 -是的
[1:29:19] – Martin Bright. – Martin. -我是马丁·布莱特 -马丁
[1:29:21] – Ben. – Ben. -我是本 -本
[1:29:22] I took your whistleblower’s case. 我接了你举报人的案子
[1:29:23] Yes, I heard. Can I meet her? 是的 我听说了 我能见见她吗
[1:29:26] No, not yet, Martin. 不行 现在还不行 马丁
[1:29:27] I don’t want a media frenzy. 我不想让媒体疯狂报道
[1:29:28] Okay. When she’s ready. Before some hack tracks her down. 我可以等 可是再晚她就被别人追踪了
[1:29:32] Come on, Ben, I broke her story. 拜托了本 我披露了她的故事
[1:29:33] I’m on her side. 我站在她那边
[1:29:34] Well, you can help by finding out why the Attorney General 你能打听到司法部长
[1:29:37] went to Washington just before the war started. 在战争开始前去华盛顿的原因吗
[1:29:40] Wait, Goldsmith went to DC? 等等 戈德史密斯去华盛顿了
[1:29:43] I’d like to know who he met there. 我想知道他去见了谁
[1:29:44] Right. I’m on it. 好的 我这就办
[1:29:46] – And how is Peter? – Peter is in Iraq. -皮特怎么样了 -皮特在伊拉克
[1:29:48] Yeah, yeah, I know. I’ve been reading his articles. 对对我知道 我一直在读他的文章
[1:29:50] Listen, if he hears anything, even a hint 如果他听到什么 哪怕是一点点
[1:29:53] that Saddam really did have weapons of mass destruction, 萨达姆确实拥有大规模杀伤性武器的消息
[1:29:56] then please call me. 请务必打电话告诉我
[1:29:57] Of course. Can I ask why? 没问题 我能问问为什么吗
[1:29:59] Well, let’s just say that if WMD are found, 这么说吧 如果找到大规模杀伤性武器
[1:30:01] then defending Katharine will be a little more complicated. 那么为凯瑟琳辩护就会有点麻烦
[1:30:04] – I’ll get back to you. – All right, thank you. -我再打给你 -好的谢谢
[1:30:06] Okay. Thank you. Bye. 好的 谢谢 再见
[1:30:10] There’s thousands of inspectors here 这里有成千上万的调查员
[1:30:11] from the US Army, the British Army The CIA, FBI 美国军队 英国军队 中情局 联邦调查局
[1:30:15] And still nothing? 什么都没找到吗
[1:30:17] No, no, not a fucking thing. Nothing. 狗屁都没找到 什么也没有
[1:30:20] Anyway, some Polish troops found a cache of Sarin gas warheads 一些波兰士兵发现了一些沙林毒气弹头
[1:30:23] dating back to the Iran-Iraq War, but they were all empty. 可以追溯到两伊战争 但它们都是空的
[1:30:25] And right now, I’m standing in a glass factory 现在我站在一个玻璃工厂里
[1:30:27] and all they’ve found is piles of silica sand and soda ash. 他们只发现了成堆的硅砂和苏打粉
[1:30:34] So, yeah. 就这样
[1:30:34] Things must be getting ugly in Washington. 华盛顿的局势一定很糟糕
[1:30:36] Well, you should talk to Ed. 你应该和艾德谈谈
[1:30:39] Maybe we could end up doing a joint piece or something. 也许我们最后可以来一次合作什么的
[1:30:43] – Peter, what was that? – No, no, no. -皮特那是什么声音 -没事没事
[1:30:45] It’s just our guys detonating some conventional ordnance. 只是我们的人在引爆一些常规武器
[1:30:48] – They don’t wanna have… – Jesus. -他们不想让 -天啊
[1:30:49] …kids finding unexploded shit in the rubble. 孩子们在废墟中发现未爆炸的废物
[1:30:52] All right, talk soon. Take care. 好的 回头再聊 保重
[1:30:54] Yeah, all right, mate. Bye. 好的 兄弟 再见
[1:30:57] – February 11. – What? -2月11日 -什么
[1:31:00] Goldsmith’s in DC meeting with the attorneys 戈德史密斯在华盛顿会见了
[1:31:03] for Bush, Powell, Rumsfeld and Rice. 布什 鲍威尔 拉姆斯菲尔德和赖斯的律师
[1:31:05] – Okay, hold on… – But that’s not the big story. -好的 等等 -但这不是大新闻
[1:31:07] The really big story is the OSP. 真正的大新闻是 OSP
[1:31:10] The Office of Special Plans. 特别计划办公室
[1:31:12] Turns out when Bush wasn’t getting the intelligence he wanted, 原来当布什得不到他想要的情报时
[1:31:14] Rumsfeld bypassed the CIA 拉姆斯菲尔德绕过了中央情报局
[1:31:17] and set up his own intelligence unit. 建立了他自己的情报机构
[1:31:20] They fed raw unvetted intelligence 他们给布什和鲍威尔提供未经审核的情报
[1:31:22] to Bush and Powell who lied us into a war! 骗我们卷入了这场战争
[1:31:25] Yeah. Okay, Ed. I appreciate that. 好的 艾德 谢谢你提供的消息
[1:31:27] But let’s, first, try and help 但是首先 让我们试着去帮助
[1:31:29] a young woman stay out of prison. 那个年轻女人免受牢狱之灾
[1:31:30] You said Goldsmith met Bush’s lawyers on February 11. 你说戈德史密斯2月11号去见了布什的律师
[1:31:33] Who were those lawyers? 那些律师都有谁
[1:31:35] “John Ashcroft, Alberto Gonzales, 约翰·阿什克罗夫特 阿尔贝托·冈萨雷斯
[1:31:36] William Taft, Jim Haynes, John Bellinger.” 威廉·塔夫脱 吉姆·海恩斯和约翰·贝林格
[1:31:40] The attorneys for Bush, Powell, Rumsfeld and Rice. 他们是布什 鲍威尔 拉姆斯菲尔德和赖斯的律师
[1:31:43] They really turned up the heat. 他们真的是把事情闹大了
[1:31:46] You know, I almost feel sorry for Goldsmith. 我都有点可怜戈德史密斯了
[1:31:49] Don’t. He fucking caved when his country needed him most. 没必要 他的国家最需要他的时候他在哪
[1:31:52] – That’s a great headline, mate. – It bloody is. -这句话当标题不错 -是很不错
[1:31:54] – All right. – Print it. -好了 -印出来
[1:31:56] – Yeah. Bye. – We’ll share the byline. -好的 拜拜 -署咱们俩个人的名
[1:31:58] Bye. 拜
[1:31:59] Nutter. 疯子
[1:32:01] Goldsmith was under tremendous pressure. 戈德史密斯在去华盛顿之前
[1:32:03] before he went to Washington. 身上背负着很大的压力
[1:32:04] Our military were refusing to invade 我们的军队拒绝在没有
[1:32:06] without a clear legal opinion from him 明确的法律意见之前出兵
[1:32:07] that what they were doing was legal 如果没有他背书合法性
[1:32:09] in case of a war crimes trial. 他们可能会被指控犯下战争罪
[1:32:11] Thank you, Martin, very helpful. 谢谢你 马丁 很有帮助
[1:32:13] Well, no, hang on, hang on, hang on. 不是 等会 等会
[1:32:14] Do you think you have a defense? 你认为你们的辩护理由充分吗
[1:32:15] – We’re working on it. – Okay. -我们正在为此努力 -好吧
[1:32:17] Let me know when you do. 准备好了告诉我一声
[1:32:18] You’ll hear it in court. 开庭的时候你就能听到了
[1:32:19] – Come on, Ben. – Bye. -别这样 本 -再见
[1:32:20] – He’s persistent. – He is. -他还挺坚持 -是啊
[1:32:22] But it’s your story 但是这是你的事
[1:32:24] and you don’t need a media trial. 不需要媒体掺和
[1:32:26] We should request 我们应该要求
[1:32:27] full disclosure of all legal advice given by Goldsmith 全面披露戈德史密斯在入侵伊拉克前的
[1:32:30] in the year leading up to the invasion. 这一年间提出的所有法律建议
[1:32:33] He’ll almost certainly refuse to comply. 他绝对不会照做的
[1:32:35] Then we’ll subpoena Wilmshurst. 那我们就传唤威尔姆斯赫斯特
[1:32:37] Hell, we’ll subpoena Goldsmith himself. 不 我们就传唤戈德史密斯本人
[1:32:39] And Blair too. 还有布莱尔
[1:32:40] Ben, if we can’t prove that Goldsmith changed his advice, 本 如果我们不能证明戈德史密斯改变主意
[1:32:44] we can’t argue 我们就不能申辩
[1:32:45] that Katharine tried to stop an illegal war. 凯瑟琳是在试图阻止一场非法战争
[1:32:48] What then? 然后会怎样呢
[1:32:58] – Then I’ll be found guilty. – Almost certainly, yes. -我会被判有罪 -几乎可以这么肯定
[1:33:09] So, do you want to risk it all 所以 你愿意冒这个险
[1:33:12] and ask for disclosure of the government’s documents, 来要求公开政府文件
[1:33:17] or would you rather plead guilty 还是选择认罪
[1:33:19] and hope for a reduced sentence? 希望能够减轻罪行
[1:33:30] I think… 我觉得
[1:33:33] …we were lied into an illegal war. 我们被骗入了一场非法战争
[1:33:42] Let’s ask for the documents. 我们要求公开文件吧
[1:33:50] All right. 好吧
[1:34:22] You ready? 你准备好了吗
[1:34:23] No statements now, remember. 记住 现在不能发表任何言论
[1:34:25] Let’s just get through those doors. 穿过这几道门就可以了
[1:34:50] – Katharine, you okay? – yeah. -凯瑟琳 你还好吗 -嗯
[1:34:53] Ben’s already in the courtroom 本在法庭等你了
[1:34:54] but he wanted you to meet Martin Bright. 但他想让你见见马丁·布莱特
[1:34:57] He’s covering the trial. 他在报导这次审判
[1:34:59] Katharine, it’s an honor. 凯瑟琳 真荣幸
[1:35:01] I’ll be in the press gallery. I hope that’s all right? 我会在记者席 希望没关系吧
[1:35:04] Yeah, yeah. You… 当然 你
[1:35:06] You took a real risk. 你冒了很大的风险
[1:35:09] No, you took the risk. 不 是你在冒险
[1:35:11] I think what you did was extraordinary. 我认为你的所作所为非同寻常
[1:35:12] I think what you expose is extraordinary. 你所揭露的东西更是意义重大
[1:35:15] All our institutions failed us. 所有的机构都辜负了我们
[1:35:17] The government, the intelligence services, 政府部门 情报部门
[1:35:19] the press, they failed us categorically. 还有媒体 他们让我们失望至极
[1:35:22] Even my own paper supported the war before that memo. 甚至我自己的报社在这之前都在支持开战
[1:35:25] Well, thank you for being here. 谢谢你能出现在这
[1:35:26] No, thank you. 不 应该谢谢你才对
[1:35:28] It’s important what you did. It matters. 你做了一件非常重要的事 至关重要
[1:35:33] – We should go in, Martin. – Yes. -我们该进去了 马丁 -好的
[1:35:36] Sorry, James. Yes. Be strong. 抱歉 詹姆斯 加油
[1:35:42] Katharine, you’re going that way. 凯瑟琳 你要往那边走
[1:35:44] Can I just have a moment? 可以等我一下吗
[1:35:46] – Of course. – Thanks. -当然 -谢谢
[1:35:51] You should leave that behind, ma’am. 你得把那个留下 女士
[1:35:53] Yeah, sorry, can I just have a second? Just… 好的 抱歉 能稍微等一会吗
[1:36:06] Janum? 亲爱的
[1:36:08] Hi. I’m about to go in. 我要进去了
[1:36:15] I love you. 我爱你
[1:36:18] I love you too. 我也爱你
[1:36:20] I’m gonna try and call as soon as I can. 我会尽快给你打电话的
[1:36:24] I wish I was there with you. 真希望我能陪着你
[1:36:29] I know. 我知道
[1:36:32] I’m so sorry. 抱歉
[1:36:33] You have nothing to be sorry for. 没什么需要抱歉的
[1:36:37] I’m so proud of you. So proud of you. 我为你骄傲 特别骄傲
[1:36:43] Bye. 拜
[1:36:46] Bye. 拜
[1:36:54] Miss? 女生
[1:36:56] Sorry. 抱歉
[1:36:58] I can take your bag. 我帮你拿包
[1:37:00] – We’ll see you in there, okay? – Yeah. -我们在里面见 好吗 -好
[1:37:34] Your scarf and jacket, please. 你的围巾和大衣
[1:37:42] Okay, and then if you’ll raise your arms. 好的 举起双手
[1:37:59] Okay. 好的
[1:38:05] She’s here. 她在这
[1:38:07] Right. Okay. 好的
[1:38:09] Judge is ready. 法官在等了
[1:38:21] Up you go. 上去吧
[1:38:44] Are you Katharine Teresa Gun? 你是凯瑟琳·特蕾莎·冈恩吗
[1:38:47] Yes. 是的
[1:38:48] I’m sorry. Can you speak up, please? 抱歉 能请你大声点吗
[1:38:52] Yes, I am. 是的 我是
[1:38:53] Katharine Teresa Gun, 凯瑟琳·特蕾莎·冈恩
[1:38:56] you are charged with an offense 你被起诉违反
[1:38:57] contrary to Section 1, Subsection 1 1989年《官方机密法》
[1:39:00] of the Official Secrets Act of 1989. 第一条第一款
[1:39:04] In that between January 30 and March 2 of 2003 在2003年1月30日到3月2日期间
[1:39:08] you did knowingly and intentionally 你知情并有意
[1:39:11] disclose top secret intelligence information 泄露国家机密情报信息
[1:39:14] contrary to the said act. 违背了上述法律规定
[1:39:16] How do you plead? Guilty or not guilty? 你如何辩护 有罪还是无罪
[1:39:22] Ms. Gun? 冈恩小姐
[1:39:27] Not guilty. 无罪
[1:39:33] Yes, Mr. Ellison. 艾利森先生 请发言
[1:39:39] Yes, thank you, My Lord. 谢谢法官大人
[1:39:42] My Lord, in light of recent developments, 法官大人 鉴于最近的事态发展
[1:39:46] the prosecution will offer no evidence 检方无法提供证据
[1:39:48] against the defendant on this indictment. 支持对被告的起诉
[1:39:52] I beg your pardon? 请再说一遍
[1:39:56] My Lord, the prosecution will not pursue the indictment. 大人 检方不会继续起诉被告
[1:40:00] Today? 今天吗
[1:40:02] – No, My Lord. – I’m sorry. -不是 法官大人 -不好意思
[1:40:04] Are you asking for an adjournment, Mr. Ellison? 艾利森先生 你是在要求休庭吗
[1:40:09] No, my lord. 不是的 大人
[1:40:10] You are saying that you do not wish to proceed at all? 你的意思是 彻底撤销此案吗
[1:40:15] Yes, my lord. 是的 大人
[1:40:17] But the accused confessed. 但是被告供认不讳
[1:40:20] Yes, My Lord. 是的 法官大人
[1:40:21] And yet you do not wish to proceed? 但是你们不想此案继续进行下去了
[1:40:24] – No, my lord. – I’m sorry. -是的 大人 -抱歉
[1:40:26] I find that extraordinary. 我觉得很奇怪
[1:40:28] Do you care to explain? 你能解释一下吗
[1:40:33] My Lord, the accused submitted an unusual defense. 大人 被告提出了非同寻常的辩护
[1:40:36] Yes. The defense of necessity. 是的 必要性辩护
[1:40:39] – Yes. – And? -是吗 -然后呢
[1:40:40] And we do not believe we have sufficient evidence to rebut it. 我们没有足够的证据反驳
[1:40:44] Why not? She confessed. 为什么呢 她都承认了
[1:40:46] Because, My Lord, 大人 因为
[1:40:47] the documents that we have called for would show 我们需要提供的文件中表明
[1:40:50] that this country was taken to war illegally… 这个国家被卷入了一场非法战争
[1:40:55] …and may expose 可能会使得
[1:40:57] the government to charges of war crimes. 政府背上战争罪
[1:41:01] – That is absurd! – Is it? -胡说八道 -是吗
[1:41:05] Then kindly hand over the documents 那就请把文件递交上来
[1:41:07] that we have asked to see. 我们请求看一下这份文件
[1:41:10] My Lord, the prosecution is not obliged. 大人 原告没有义务提交
[1:41:12] Indeed, it is not permitted to continue with a case 事实上 如果案件没有定罪的可能性
[1:41:15] if it does not believe there is a realistic prospect of a conviction. 那就不应该继续审理下去
[1:41:18] To do so would be a waste of taxpayers’ funds. 否则就是在浪费纳税人的钱
[1:41:20] My Lord, I am thankful 大人 我们十分感谢检方
[1:41:22] that the charges against Ms. Gun are being withdrawn 撤销对冈恩女士的起诉
[1:41:25] and that the Crown is suddenly so determined 以及皇家突然如此坚定地表示
[1:41:28] not to waste taxpayers’ money. 不想再浪费纳税人的钱了
[1:41:30] But surely, 但毫无疑问
[1:41:31] after months of uncertainty and severe distress, 经历了数月的不确定和艰难的处境
[1:41:35] Ms. Gun is entitled to know 冈恩女士有权知道
[1:41:37] why the government is dropping this case? 为什么政府要撤销这一案件
[1:41:40] Indeed, the public is entitled to know. 的确 公众有权知道
[1:41:44] Hear, hear. Hear. 附议 附议
[1:41:48] Mr. Ellison? 艾利森先生
[1:41:53] Again, My Lord, we do not feel 再说一遍 大人 我们觉得
[1:41:55] we have a realistic prospect of a conviction. 此案定罪的可能性不大
[1:41:57] There is nothing more I can say. 我没有其他可说的了
[1:42:01] To be clear, 确切的来说
[1:42:02] you are withdrawing all charges 你将撤销所有
[1:42:06] against Katharine Teresa Gun? 对凯瑟琳·特蕾莎·冈恩的起诉 是吗
[1:42:12] Yes, My Lord. 是的 大人
[1:42:24] Ms. Gun… 冈恩小姐
[1:42:31] …you are free to go. 你可以走了
[1:43:02] 2010年 凯瑟琳泄露的那份简报里 戈德史密斯给托尼·布莱尔的提议被公诸于众
[1:43:06] 戈德史密斯明确表示 要是联合国安理会没有通过这项决议 那么这场战争就是不合法的
[1:43:08] In a startling about-turn, 令人震惊的转折
[1:43:09] the Crown Prosecution Service 皇家检察署
[1:43:11] has dropped its case against an intelligence… 已经撤销了对该情报人员的起诉
[1:43:13] At 29, Katharine Gun 在29号 凯瑟琳·冈恩
[1:43:14] was facing jail for breaking the… 曾面临牢狱之灾 因为
[1:43:16] The last thing the government wanted 距离大选只剩几个月的时间
[1:43:18] within months of a general election 此时政府最不想看到的
[1:43:19] was a big court case focusing on the legality of that war… 就是一场关于战争合法性的大型庭审案件
[1:43:22] The lawyers wanted the Attorney General’s 律师们希望总检察长
[1:43:24] 据估计 在伊拉克战争前四年中 伊拉克人民的死亡人数从15.1万上升到100万
[1:43:25] secret advice to Downing Street about whether 就入侵伊拉克是否合法
[1:43:28] invading Iraq was or was not legal disclosed that the… 向唐宁街提供秘密建议
[1:43:31] And he was involved in deciding whether today’s case… 以及 他参与决定了今天的案子是否
[1:43:39] First tonight, Katharine Gun walks free. 就在今晚 凯瑟琳·冈恩被当庭释放
[1:43:42] In a dramatic about-turn, the Crown… 法庭上出现了戏剧性的反转
[1:43:44] So did the Attorney General put pressure on to stop the trial? 那么总检察长有没有施压要求停止审判呢
[1:43:48] Did GCHQ? 政府通讯总部有吗
[1:43:50] Did the prime minister? No answers. 首相有吗 没人知道
[1:43:52] Tonight we’re simply asked to believe that 今晚 我们只需要相信
[1:43:55] there was no case to answer. 检方没有充分证据
[1:44:00] Would you do it again? 要是再让你选一次 你还会这么做吗
[1:44:02] – Would you do it again? – I have no regrets. -还会这样做吗 -我没有遗憾
[1:44:04] Yes, and I would do it again, yes. 会的 我还是会那么做
[1:44:22] Caught anything? 有钓到什么吗
[1:44:25] Not yet. 还没
[1:44:40] You know, it wasn’t my choice to prosecute. 你知道的 起诉她并不是我的选择
[1:44:45] I was bound by the decision of the Attorney General. 我得听总检察长的
[1:44:50] Why did you keep her in a state of distress 那你为什么要在提起诉讼之前
[1:44:55] for a year before you brought charges? 让她担惊受怕那么久
[1:44:58] The services wanted to make an example of her. 政府想拿她做个典范
[1:45:02] If we dropped the case any earlier, 要是我们早早地放弃
[1:45:05] what kind of message would that have sent? 外界会怎么看我们
[1:45:13] Do me a favor, Ken. 帮我个忙 肯
[1:45:15] Go and fish somewhere else. 上其他地方钓去
2019年

文章导航

Previous Post: Alone(孤身)[2020]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: infestation(害虫横行)[2009]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 104房间 (96)
  • 1900年 (1)
  • 1922年 (1)
  • 1925年 (1)
  • 1931年 (1)
  • 1934年 (1)
  • 1939年 (2)
  • 1941年 (1)
  • 1942年 (2)
  • 1943年 (2)
  • 1944年 (2)
  • 1946年 (1)
  • 1948年 (1)
  • 1952年 (1)
  • 1953年 (3)
  • 1954年 (5)
  • 1955年 (4)
  • 1956年 (3)
  • 1957年 (5)
  • 1958年 (2)
  • 1959年 (5)
  • 1960年 (2)
  • 1961年 (4)
  • 1962年 (2)
  • 1963年 (2)
  • 1964年 (4)
  • 1966年 (3)
  • 1967年 (3)
  • 1968年 (3)
  • 1969年 (5)
  • 1970年 (2)
  • 1971年 (4)
  • 1972年 (7)
  • 1973年 (5)
  • 1974年 (4)
  • 1975年 (7)
  • 1976年 (7)
  • 1977年 (6)
  • 1978年 (4)
  • 1979年 (7)
  • 1980年 (10)
  • 1981年 (5)
  • 1982年 (8)
  • 1983年 (6)
  • 1984年 (8)
  • 1985年 (8)
  • 1986年 (8)
  • 1987年 (18)
  • 1988年 (12)
  • 1989年 (14)
  • 1990年 (15)
  • 1991年 (11)
  • 1992年 (9)
  • 1993年 (18)
  • 1994年 (18)
  • 1995年 (26)
  • 1996年 (22)
  • 1997年 (30)
  • 1998年 (35)
  • 1999年 (42)
  • 2000年 (38)
  • 2001年 (41)
  • 2002年 (48)
  • 2003年 (60)
  • 2004年 (51)
  • 2005年 (67)
  • 2006年 (90)
  • 2007年 (133)
  • 2008年 (163)
  • 2009年 (229)
  • 2010年 (184)
  • 2011年 (170)
  • 2012年 (79)
  • 2013年 (78)
  • 2014年 (91)
  • 2015年 (73)
  • 2016年 (78)
  • 2017年 (87)
  • 2018年 (167)
  • 2019年 (321)
  • 2020年 (173)
  • 2021年 (32)
  • 2022年 (17)
  • 2023年 (10)
  • 2024年 (15)
  • 2037年 (1)
  • 24小时 (382)
  • barui (24)
  • X档案 (434)
  • 一切安好 (20)
  • 不死法医 (44)
  • 丑女贝蒂 (166)
  • 东城梦魇 (14)
  • 东邻西舍 (166)
  • 两周后就死 (12)
  • 中央公园 (10)
  • 中年失恋日记 (16)
  • 为人父母 (206)
  • 为全人类 (40)
  • 乐一通 (22)
  • 乐活姐妹-怪诞冒险 (16)
  • 了不起的麦瑟尔夫人 (86)
  • 亢奋 (16)
  • 人人都爱雷蒙德 (414)
  • 人类清除计划 (40)
  • 亿万 (81)
  • 众口难调 (68)
  • 伞学院 (40)
  • 传世 (13)
  • 传教士 (86)
  • 使女的故事 (110)
  • 侠探杰克 (16)
  • 侯斯顿 (10)
  • 保姆俱乐部 (36)
  • 假如… (18)
  • 假面真情 (40)
  • 傲骨之战 (120)
  • 傲骨贤妻 (312)
  • 僵尸逃生船 (12)
  • 兄弟连 (10)
  • 克拉丽丝 (13)
  • 克拉克森的农场 (24)
  • 公寓大楼里的谋杀案 (38)
  • 内裤队长 (39)
  • 再造淑女 (26)
  • 冥想正念指南 (16)
  • 凡妮莎海辛 (128)
  • 凯萨琳大帝 (20)
  • 初代吸血鬼 (184)
  • 初创玩家 (16)
  • 初来乍到 (232)
  • 别对我说谎 (96)
  • 副总统 (130)
  • 副警长 (13)
  • 办公室(美版) (364)
  • 功夫熊猫盖世传奇 (140)
  • 劳拉之谜 (76)
  • 十字剑 (10)
  • 单亲 (46)
  • 博斯 (60)
  • 卡特特工 (18)
  • 危机边缘 (200)
  • 双城之战 (9)
  • 反恐特警组 (226)
  • 发展受阻 (84)
  • 古战场传奇 (166)
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝 (4)
  • 合伙人之路 (20)
  • 吉尔莫女孩 (170)
  • 同志亦凡人 (166)
  • 名姝 (48)
  • 吸血鬼日记 (342)
  • 周一清晨 (20)
  • 命运航班 (124)
  • 咱们裸熊 (258)
  • 哈哈大校 (12)
  • 哥谭 (198)
  • 善地 (100)
  • 嗜血法医 (192)
  • 嗜血法医·杀魔新生 (20)
  • 囧男窘事 (60)
  • 困兽 (72)
  • 国务卿女士 (240)
  • 国土安全 (192)
  • 圣经故事 (20)
  • 地球百子 (200)
  • 坏法官 (13)
  • 坏老师 (13)
  • 基本演绎法 (153)
  • 堕落街传奇 (50)
  • 处女情缘 (200)
  • 复仇 (176)
  • 复生 (18)
  • 外星也难民 (32)
  • 外星居民 (20)
  • 夜班医生 (90)
  • 大城小妞 (50)
  • 大学生费莉希蒂 (84)
  • 大政治家 (30)
  • 大神偷卡门 (9)
  • 大西洋帝国 (56)
  • 天使在美国 (6)
  • 天堂镇警局 (20)
  • 天才 (56)
  • 天生不配 (20)
  • 天蝎 (184)
  • 天黑请回家 (40)
  • 太平洋战争 (20)
  • 太空堡垒卡拉狄加 (144)
  • 太空部队 (20)
  • 太阳召唤 (16)
  • 奥利不见了 (8)
  • 女大当自强 (28)
  • 女子监狱 (178)
  • 女孩成长记 (144)
  • 女王的棋局 (14)
  • 奶爸当家 (34)
  • 好兆头 (24)
  • 好想做一次 (80)
  • 好汉两个半 (520)
  • 好运查理 (196)
  • 如果还有明天 (80)
  • 如此一家人 (208)
  • 妙女神探 (210)
  • 妙贼警探 (162)
  • 姿态 (50)
  • 娃娃脸 (20)
  • 婚外情事 (106)
  • 婚姻生活 (10)
  • 宇宙小子 (290)
  • 宋飞传 (342)
  • 完美和声 (26)
  • 实习医生格蕾 (830)
  • 实习医生风云 (364)
  • 家庭经济学 (14)
  • 家有喜旺 (176)
  • 小公主苏菲亚 (220)
  • 小小安妮 (27)
  • 小小小小的火 (16)
  • 小谎大事 (14)
  • 小镇疑云·美版 (20)
  • 少女卧底 (148)
  • 少年谢尔顿 (272)
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯 (8)
  • 少狼 (200)
  • 尖叫女王 (44)
  • 尼基塔 (146)
  • 布里奇顿 (16)
  • 希尔达 (52)
  • 年轻的教宗 (20)
  • 幸福谷 (36)
  • 幻灭 (20)
  • 广告狂人 (180)
  • 应召女友 (74)
  • 废柴联盟 (110)
  • 废柴舅舅 (38)
  • 庭审专家 (166)
  • 康斯坦丁 (13)
  • 开心汉堡店 (190)
  • 异星灾变 (20)
  • 弗莱彻夫人 (14)
  • 归途 (34)
  • 律师本色 (330)
  • 律政潜规则 (12)
  • 德古拉 (3)
  • 德里女孩 (19)
  • 心灵猎人 (38)
  • 忍者神龟 (230)
  • 怀孕 (22)
  • 怒呛人生 (10)
  • 性·生活 (16)
  • 性爱自修室 (48)
  • 怪奇物语 (68)
  • 怪物乐园 (16)
  • 怪诞小镇 (80)
  • 恋爱挑战书 (8)
  • 惊异传奇 (5)
  • 惊悚50州 (24)
  • 惩罚者 (52)
  • 意乱情迷 (22)
  • 成瘾剂量 (8)
  • 成长不容易 (94)
  • 我为喜剧狂 (135)
  • 我们这一天 (212)
  • 我变美的那夏天 (14)
  • 我爱上的人是奇葩 (124)
  • 我知道这是真的 (12)
  • 战争与和平 (12)
  • 找寻自我 (70)
  • 投行风云 (32)
  • 拉字至上Q世代 (16)
  • 摩斯探长前传 (33)
  • 摩登家庭 (498)
  • 摩登情爱 (32)
  • 政坛野兽 (8)
  • 政局边缘 (20)
  • 教师情事 (10)
  • 敢不敢挑战我 (10)
  • 斯嘉丽小姐和公爵 (12)
  • 斯巴达克斯 (78)
  • 新成长的烦恼 (65)
  • 新生六居客 (60)
  • 新百战天龙 (182)
  • 新贵 (40)
  • 新闻编辑室 (50)
  • 无所作为 (12)
  • 无耻之徒 (268)
  • 日常谜团 (10)
  • 早间新闻 (54)
  • 时空守卫 (32)
  • 旺达幻视 (18)
  • 明日传奇 (87)
  • 星期三 (16)
  • 星际之门SG-1 (422)
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯 (99)
  • 星际之门宇宙 (80)
  • 星际之门起源 (20)
  • 星际迷航:发现号 (84)
  • 星际迷航·皮卡德 (20)
  • 春心荡漾 (104)
  • 暗中 (52)
  • 更美好的事 (42)
  • 曼哈顿计划 (46)
  • 曼达洛人 (48)
  • 最危险的游戏 (30)
  • 最后一个男人 (132)
  • 最后生还者 (18)
  • 月光骑士 (12)
  • 未了之事 (16)
  • 未分类 (1)
  • 末日孤舰 (112)
  • 末日巡逻队 (24)
  • 末日逼近 (18)
  • 朱庇特传奇 (16)
  • 杀手信徒 (90)
  • 杀无赦 (6)
  • 杀死比尔 (64)
  • 权力的游戏 (146)
  • 杰克·莱恩 (16)
  • 杰米私房菜 (52)
  • 极品基老伴 (26)
  • 极品老妈 (340)
  • 林肯律师 (20)
  • 柏林谍影 (10)
  • 柯明斯基理论 (44)
  • 柯明斯基理论 (16)
  • 树墩镇侦探 (36)
  • 格林 (246)
  • 格蕾丝与弗兰基 (188)
  • 梅尔罗斯 (10)
  • 欢乐一家亲 (516)
  • 欢迎来到瑞典 (28)
  • 欲望女大生 (36)
  • 欲望都市 (188)
  • 歌舞青春:音乐剧 (20)
  • 正常人 (24)
  • 歪星撞地球 (278)
  • 死亡医师 (7)
  • 毒枭 (40)
  • 比弗利娇妻 (69)
  • 汉尼拔 (78)
  • 沉默天使 (46)
  • 沙娜拉传奇 (40)
  • 河谷镇 (172)
  • 法官大人 (20)
  • 波士顿法律 (100)
  • 洛基 (24)
  • 浪子神探 (54)
  • 海豹突击队 (202)
  • 深入恶谷 (64)
  • 深入黑暗 (24)
  • 潘多拉 (46)
  • 潘尼沃斯 (40)
  • 火线 (120)
  • 火线警告 (106)
  • 火车大劫案 (4)
  • 灵书妙探 (173)
  • 灵媒缉凶 (256)
  • 灵魂伴侣 (12)
  • 熊家餐馆 (36)
  • 燃情克利夫兰 (254)
  • 爱、死亡、机器人 (68)
  • 犯罪心理 (331)
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯 (340)
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇 (198)
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密 (227)
  • 狂欢命案 (8)
  • 狄金森 (10)
  • 狗狗博客 (69)
  • 猎魔人 (48)
  • 猎鹰与冬兵 (12)
  • 瑞克和莫蒂 (142)
  • 甜木兰 (38)
  • 生活 (6)
  • 生活大爆炸 (275)
  • 疑犯追踪 (206)
  • 疯人疯语 (44)
  • 疯城记 (26)
  • 疯子 (20)
  • 疼痛难免 (14)
  • 疾速争胜 (100)
  • 白宫风云 (308)
  • 百年乡情 (24)
  • 皮囊 (122)
  • 皮尔逊 (20)
  • 真探 (48)
  • 真爱如血 (160)
  • 真相探寻者 (16)
  • 眼见为虚 (13)
  • 睡魔 (18)
  • 破产姐妹 (136)
  • 破发点大满贯之路 (5)
  • 破釜沉舟 (26)
  • 硅谷 (104)
  • 碎片人生 (16)
  • 神探阿蒙 (248)
  • 神烦警探 (152)
  • 神盾局特工 (272)
  • 离家童盟 (66)
  • 科拉传奇 (104)
  • 空乘危机 (16)
  • 窈窕淑女 (40)
  • 童话镇 (306)
  • 粉雄救兵 (86)
  • 紧急呼救 (190)
  • 紧急呼救孤星 (54)
  • 红粉联盟 (8)
  • 约翰·威尔逊的十万个怎么做 (12)
  • 纸牌屋 (146)
  • 绊脚石 (20)
  • 绝命律师 (63)
  • 绝命毒师 (62)
  • 绝望写手 (54)
  • 绝望的主妇 (180)
  • 继承之战 (78)
  • 绯闻女孩 (242)
  • 维京传奇 (158)
  • 绿箭侠 (169)
  • 罗马 (44)
  • 罪夜之奔 (16)
  • 罪恶黑名单 (216)
  • 罪案终结 (214)
  • 罪犯联盟 (12)
  • 美国众神 (16)
  • 美国夫人 (18)
  • 美国恐怖故事 (128)
  • 美国罪案故事 (29)
  • 美国谍梦 (150)
  • 美女上错身 (76)
  • 美少女的谎言 (320)
  • 美式主妇 (103)
  • 美眉校探 (144)
  • 羞耻 (64)
  • 老友记 (468)
  • 老爸有招 (138)
  • 老爸老妈浪漫史 (408)
  • 肯尼迪家族 (16)
  • 脆莓公园 (36)
  • 致命女人 (40)
  • 致命诱惑 (38)
  • 致命陷阱 (11)
  • 良医 (230)
  • 艾米丽在巴黎 (30)
  • 芝加哥急救 (103)
  • 芝加哥烈焰 (182)
  • 芝加哥警署 (208)
  • 英文系主任 (12)
  • 茶杯头大冒险 (22)
  • 荒野 (20)
  • 菜鸟老警 (100)
  • 萨达姆家族 (8)
  • 蓝皮书计划 (40)
  • 虚构安娜 (18)
  • 蛇蝎女佣 (49)
  • 血族 (92)
  • 行尸走肉 (322)
  • 街灯亮起时 (20)
  • 西部世界 (72)
  • 记忆神探 (122)
  • 设计人生 (36)
  • 识骨寻踪 (484)
  • 谍网 (114)
  • 谜湖之巅 (26)
  • 豪斯医生 (354)
  • 贴身保镖 (6)
  • 超感猎杀 (48)
  • 超感警探 (298)
  • 超级少女 (216)
  • 越狱 (176)
  • 路德灵异侦探社 (16)
  • 路西法 (166)
  • 轮回派对 (16)
  • 辍学生 (16)
  • 达芬奇的恶魔 (28)
  • 这是罪 (10)
  • 迷失 (119)
  • 迷失太空 (40)
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉 (7)
  • 逍遥法外 (180)
  • 逗我玩 (38)
  • 逝者之证 (42)
  • 邪恶力量 (654)
  • 郊狼 (6)
  • 金牌律师 (12)
  • 金色年代 (346)
  • 金装律师 (264)
  • 铁证悬案 (156)
  • 镀金时代 (34)
  • 闪电侠 (368)
  • 降世神通 (116)
  • 随性所欲 (44)
  • 雪国列车 (20)
  • 零异频道 (24)
  • 非凡公主希瑞 (40)
  • 面包与爱情 (18)
  • 韦恩 (20)
  • 风中的女王 (156)
  • 飞天大盗 (96)
  • 马尔科姆的一家 (300)
  • 马男波杰克 (76)
  • 鬼入侵 (20)
  • 鬼屋欢乐送 (40)
  • 魔戒:力量之戒 (16)
  • 鲍勃心动 (38)
  • 鳕鱼角 (16)
  • 麻木不仁 (30)
  • 黄石 (94)
  • 黑吃黑 (38)
  • 黑客军团 (90)
  • 黑帆 (38)
  • 黑暗救赎 (3)
  • 黑暗物质 (30)
  • 黑松镇 (40)
  • 黑色乌托邦 (12)
  • 黑色星期一 (27)
  • 黑色童话 (20)
  • 黑袍纠察队 (60)
  • 黑道家族 (172)
  • 黑钱胜地 (88)
  • 龙之家族 (20)

Copyright © 2025 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号