时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | There is a town in Maine… | 在缅因州有个小镇 |
[00:02] | I’d like a room. | 我想订个房间 |
[00:03] | Welcome to Storybrooke. | 欢迎来到童话镇 |
[00:04] | Where every storybook character you’ve ever known… | 这里有你熟知的每一个童话人物 |
[00:08] | is trapped between two worlds… | 他们被困在两个世界之间 |
[00:10] | An evil queen sent a bunch of fairy tale characters here. | 巫后把一群童话人物送到了这里 |
[00:13] | And now they don’t remember who they are. | 如今他们不记得自己是谁 |
[00:15] | Victims of a powerful curse… | 强大诅咒的受害者们 |
[00:17] | Everything you love, everything all of you love, | 你珍爱的东西 你们所有人挚爱的一切 |
[00:20] | will be taken from you. | 都将永远从你们身边夺走 |
[00:21] | That can only be broken by one person. | 只有一人可将它解除 |
[00:24] | It’s your destiny. | 这是你的使命 |
[00:25] | You’re gonna bring back the happy endings. | 你会带来那个幸福的结局 |
[00:27] | You enjoy your stay. | 希望你喜欢这里 |
[00:30] | 第 第 二 一 集 季 | |
[02:11] | The missing pages where are they? | 被撕掉的那几页在哪里 |
[02:15] | It’s an old book. Stuff’s missing. | 这是本旧书 难免缺页 |
[02:18] | What do you care? | 干嘛这么大反应 |
[02:18] | I care because you think I’m some Evil Queen. | 因为你觉得我像巫后 |
[02:22] | And that hurts me, Henry. | 这让我很难过 亨利 |
[02:24] | -I’m your mother. -No, you’re not. | -我是你妈妈 -不 你不是 |
[02:28] | Well, then, who is? | 那你妈妈是谁 |
[02:29] | That woman you brought here? | 你带回来的那个女人吗 |
[02:31] | I don’t like what she or this book is doing to you. | 我不喜欢她和这本书对你的影响 |
[02:34] | Thankfully both are no longer an issue. | 谢天谢地 两者都不再是问题了 |
[02:39] | What? | 怎么了 |
[02:59] | Hey, how about that? | 钟响了 不错吧 |
[03:01] | Guess those rusty old innards | 看来钟内生锈的零件 |
[03:03] | finally straightened themselves out, huh? | 终于自我修复了 |
[03:09] | Yes, how about that, indeed. | 对 确实是这么回事 |
[03:17] | Did you know the honey crisp tree | 你可知道 在众多苹果树中 |
[03:19] | is the most vigorous and hardy of all apple trees? | 蜜脆树是最有生命力 最抗寒的吗 |
[03:23] | It can survive temperatures as low as 40 below and keep growing. | 即使在零下40度 它也能存活生长 |
[03:27] | It can weather any storm. | 它能经受任何风暴 |
[03:30] | I have one that I’ve tended to since I was a little girl… | 从小我就希望能自己种一棵 |
[03:34] | And to this day I have yet to taste anything | 时至今日 我都没尝到过 |
[03:37] | more delicious than the fruit it offers. | 比它更美味的水果 |
[03:41] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[03:42] | I’m sure you’ll enjoy them on your drive home. | 这筐够你在路上享用了 |
[03:45] | Actually, I’m gonna stay for a while. | 其实 我想在这里待上一阵 |
[03:47] | I’m not sure that’s such a good idea. | 我觉得这主意不怎么样 |
[03:50] | Henry has enough issues. | 亨利的问题已经够多了 |
[03:51] | He doesn’t need you confusing him. | 你不要再给他增添困扰了 |
[03:52] | All due respect, madame mayor, | 恕我直言 镇长女士 |
[03:53] | the fact that you have now threatened me twice in the last 12 hours | 十二小时内 你威胁了我两次 |
[03:56] | makes me want to stay more. | 让我更想留在这里了 |
[03:58] | Since when were apples a threat? | 送苹果也算是威胁吗 |
[03:59] | I can read between the lines. | 我知道你话里有话 |
[04:02] | Sorry. I just want to make sure Henry’s okay. | 抱歉 我只想确定亨利没事 |
[04:04] | He’s fine, dear. | 他很好 亲爱的 |
[04:06] | Any problems he has are being taken care of. | 他所有的麻烦都在得到解决 |
[04:09] | What does that mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[04:10] | It means I have him in therapy. | 意思是 我在让他接受治疗 |
[04:12] | It’s all under control. | 一切都在掌控之中 |
[04:14] | Take my advice, Ms. Swan, | 接受我的劝告 斯旺女士 |
[04:15] | only one of us knows what’s best for Henry. | 我们中只有一人知道 什么对亨利最有益 |
[04:17] | Yeah, I’m starting to think you’re right about that. | 是的 我开始觉得你说得没错了 |
[04:21] | It’s time for you to go. | 你该离开了 |
[04:22] | Or what? | 否则如何 |
[04:25] | Don’t underestimate me, Ms. Swan. | 别低估我 斯旺女士 |
[04:29] | You have no idea what I’m capable of. | 你根本不知道我能做出什么来 |
[04:34] | I shall destroy your happiness… | 我会倾尽一生… |
[04:39] | if it is the last thing I do. | 摧毁你们的幸福 |
[04:58] | Would you like something to drink? | 您需要喝一杯吗 |
[05:01] | Do I look like I need a drink? | 你觉得我需要喝酒定神吗 |
[05:04] | I was only trying to help. | 我只是想尽力服侍您 |
[05:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:09] | Now that was an awfully big threat. | 你威胁别人的话真狠毒 |
[05:12] | Destroy everyone’s happiness? | 摧毁所有人的幸福 |
[05:15] | How do you plan on accomplishing that? | 你准备如何实现它 |
[05:18] | The Dark Curse. | 黑暗之咒 |
[05:21] | Are you sure, your majesty? | 您确定吗 陛下 |
[05:23] | You said you’d never use it. | 你说过不再用它了 |
[05:24] | You made a deal when you gave away that curse. | 你放弃毒咒时跟她达成了协议 |
[05:26] | You traded it away. | 你把它卖掉了 |
[05:27] | She won’t be happy to see you. | 她看见您不会高兴的 |
[05:29] | Since when do I care about anyone else’s happiness but mine? | 我什么时候在乎过别人高不高兴 |
[05:34] | Prepare the carriage. | 赶紧备车 |
[05:38] | We’re going to the Forbidden Fortress. | 我们要去”禁堡”走一趟 |
[05:47] | How are you, dear? | 亲爱的 你最近好吗 |
[05:49] | I’m doing fine. | 我挺好的 |
[05:50] | Are you? | 是吗 |
[05:53] | If it were me, | 如果换成我 |
[05:54] | I’d be simply tortured, | 看着白雪公主得到幸福 |
[05:55] | watching that flake of snow so happy. | 肯定已经痛不欲生了 |
[05:59] | Weren’t you about the same age when you were to be married | 当初她破坏你婚礼的时候 |
[06:02] | before she ruined it all? Yes, you were. | 你不也像她现在这么大吗 |
[06:05] | Yes, it was about the same age you were | 是啊 你像她这么大的时候 |
[06:08] | when that Sleeping Beauty got the best of you, | 睡美人把你的一切都毁了 |
[06:11] | my dear Maleficent. | 亲爱的玛琳菲森[万圣节女巫] |
[06:13] | I soldiered on, as you will, too, hopefully. | 我挺过来了 希望你也一样 |
[06:17] | Enough games. You know why I’m here. | 别拐弯抹角了 你知道我来干什么 |
[06:20] | I need my curse back. | 把咒语还给我 |
[06:22] | It’s not yours anymore. | 已经不是你的咒语了 |
[06:24] | A deal’s a deal. | 我们说好的 |
[06:25] | I traded you my Sleeping Curse. | 我用昏睡咒换你的暗黑咒 |
[06:27] | Which failed, undone by a simple kiss. | 王子一个吻就破了你那垃圾咒语 |
[06:30] | Now please, return what’s mine. | 把我的咒语还给我 |
[06:32] | The Dark Curse? Really? | 你真的要用暗黑咒吗 |
[06:34] | You must know that not even its unholy power | 你得明白 就算是暗黑咒的强大力量 |
[06:37] | can bring your loved one back from the dead. | 也无法让你的爱人起死回生 |
[06:40] | Have you considered a pet? | 你想养个宠物吗 |
[06:42] | They can be quite comforting. | 可以给你带来一些安慰 |
[06:45] | The only comfort for me is Snow White’s suffering. | 只有白雪公主的痛苦才能给予我安慰 |
[06:50] | Well, it’s her wedding night. | 现在是她的新婚之夜 |
[06:51] | I doubt she’s suffering right now. | 我可不觉得她有什么好痛苦的 |
[06:53] | I need that curse. | 把我的咒语给我 |
[06:56] | I know you keep it hidden in the orb above your staff. | 我知道它就藏在你魔杖的水晶球里 |
[06:59] | Hidden for the good of all, old friend. | 老朋友 我把它藏起来是为了大家好 |
[07:02] | Whoever created that monstrosity | 跟这个魔咒的创始人相比 |
[07:04] | makes the two of us look positively… moral. | 你我就如圣人一般善良 |
[07:09] | Who did give it to you? | 是谁把这个咒语给你的 |
[07:12] | Where I got it’s none of your concern. | 怎么得到的与你无关 |
[07:17] | Hand it back. | 还给我 |
[07:19] | Must we do this? | 非得动手吗 |
[07:21] | Alas, we must. | 恐怕是的 |
[07:41] | No! | 不要 |
[07:58] | Love is weakness, Maleficent. | 爱使人软弱 玛琳菲森 |
[08:00] | I thought you knew that. | 你应该比谁都明白 |
[08:03] | If you’re going to kill me, kill me. | 想杀我就动手吧 |
[08:05] | Why would I do that? | 为什么要杀你 |
[08:09] | You’re my only friend. | 我可只有你这一个朋友 |
[08:12] | Don’t do this. | 别这样 |
[08:13] | This curse– there are lines even we shouldn’t cross. | 有些界限就算你我也不应逾越 |
[08:18] | All power comes with a price. | 获得力量总要付出代价 |
[08:22] | Enacting it will take a terrible toll. | 施用暗黑咒的代价尤为惨重 |
[08:26] | It will leave an emptiness inside you… | 它带给你内心的空虚 |
[08:30] | a void you will never be able to fill. | 你永远也无法填满 |
[08:35] | So be it. | 我不在乎 |
[08:46] | Who among us is tired of losing? | 你们谁还没有厌倦失败 |
[08:51] | That’s why I called you here… | 我今天叫你们来 |
[08:53] | To put an end to our misery. | 就是为了结束我们的悲惨生活 |
[08:59] | Today we claim victory… | 今天我们宣告胜利 |
[09:02] | and move to a new, better realm… | 前往一个新的国度 |
[09:06] | a place where we can finally win. | 在那里我们会成为最后的赢家 |
[09:09] | And we’ll be happy? | 我们能得到幸福吗 |
[09:11] | I guarantee it. | 当然可以 |
[09:13] | But first, | 不过在那之前 |
[09:15] | I need something from you– | 我需要一些东西 |
[09:18] | A lock of hair from those with the darkest souls. | 你们这些恶人 每人给我一缕头发 |
[09:23] | You must trust me, | 你们得相信我 |
[09:25] | because if you don’t, there are other ways. | 不然的话 我自有办法对付你们 |
[09:49] | A wise decision. | 明智之举 |
[10:05] | All that remains is the final ingredient… | 完成咒语最后的元素 |
[10:11] | a prized heart… | 一颗珍贵的心脏 |
[10:13] | from my childhood steed… | 来自我童年时的骏马 |
[10:17] | The glorious beast whose passing will fuel our victory. | 这匹骏马的逝去正是我们胜利的开始 |
[10:24] | Let my wrath be unleashed. | 释放我的怒火吧 |
[10:58] | Yeah, you really unleashed something there. | 是啊 怒火释放得真好 |
[11:15] | The “Mirror” strikes again. | 《镜报》又来了 |
[11:19] | You’re late. | 你迟到了 |
[11:20] | Sorry. I wanted to bring you the latest edition. | 对不起 我去拿稿子的最新版了 |
[11:23] | I assure you it’s one of my better hatched jobs. | 我保证这篇报道写得更出色 |
[11:27] | That’s not what I asked for. | 我问的不是这个 |
[11:31] | What’d you find out about her? | 你对她了解多少 |
[11:32] | Well, the truth be told, there wasn’t much. | 老实说 了解的不多 |
[11:35] | She spent a lot of time in foster homes. | 她从小被人领养 |
[11:37] | Uh, she got into some trouble when she was a kid, | 小时候惹了不少麻烦 |
[11:40] | but the details are locked up pretty tight. | 不过档案内容都被封存了 |
[11:42] | Since then, she’s clean. Bounced around all over. | 从那以后她四处为家 再没犯过事 |
[11:45] | The only thing I really learned | 我唯一确定的 |
[11:47] | was that she doesn’t like to sit still. | 就是她从来都不安分 |
[11:48] | That appears to have changed. | 看来她变了 |
[11:52] | Did you know that, um, | 你知道吗 |
[11:53] | she had Henry while she was in Phoenix? | 她在菲尼克斯的时候就怀上了亨利 |
[11:57] | How’d he wind up here in Maine? | 那他怎么会来到缅因州 |
[11:58] | So if I’m understanding you correctly… | 如果我没理解错的话 |
[12:00] | You found nothing of value, | 你并没有找到什么有价值的东西 |
[12:03] | which means you have no value, Sidney. | 也就是说你没有利用价值了 西德尼 |
[12:05] | Do you know what I do with things that hold no value to me? | 知道我怎么处理对我没有价值的东西吗 |
[12:09] | I throw them away. | 我会将他们扔掉 |
[12:11] | I’ll keep looking. | 我会继续收集线索的 |
[12:19] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[12:21] | Thank you, | 谢谢 |
[12:22] | but I did not order that. | 但我并没有点那个啊 |
[12:24] | Yeah, I know. You have an admirer. | 我知道 有人仰慕你 |
[12:32] | Ah, so you decided to stay. | 那么 你决定留下来了 |
[12:34] | Observant– important for a cop. | 洞察力 对警察很重要 |
[12:36] | It’s good news for our tourist business. | 这对本地旅游业很有利 |
[12:38] | It’s bad for our local signage. | 但对本地的标志牌很不利 |
[12:43] | It’s–it’s a joke. | 这是玩笑话 |
[12:46] | Because you ran over our sign. | 因为你撞毁了我们的标志牌 |
[12:48] | Look, the cocoa was a nice gesture, | 那杯可可表达了你的善意 |
[12:50] | and I am impressed that you guessed | 能猜到我喜欢加肉桂的可可也很厉害 |
[12:51] | that I like cinnamon on my chocolate, ’cause most people don’t, | 因为大部分人不喜欢这样 |
[12:54] | but I am not here to flirt, | 但是我来这儿并不是为了调情 |
[12:56] | so thank you, but no, thank you. | 谢谢 但是我不要 谢谢 |
[13:00] | I didn’t send it. | 不是我给您买的 |
[13:02] | I did. | 是我买的 |
[13:04] | I like cinnamon, too. | 我也喜欢肉桂 |
[13:06] | Don’t you have school? | 你不用上学吗 |
[13:08] | Duh. I’m 10. | 用啊 我才10岁 |
[13:09] | Walk me. | 陪我走去学校吧 |
[13:11] | So what’s the deal with you and your mom? | 你和你妈妈是怎么回事 |
[13:13] | It’s not about us. It’s about her curse. | 不是我和她怎么了 而是她的诅咒 |
[13:16] | We have to break it. Luckily, I have a plan. | 我们得打破诅咒 幸运的是我有个计划 |
[13:19] | Step one–identification. I call it Operation Cobra. | 第一步 确认身份 我管它叫”眼镜蛇行动” |
[13:24] | Cobra? That has nothing to do with fairy tales. | 眼镜蛇 那可和童话故事没有太大关系 |
[13:27] | Exactly. It’s a code name | 正是 这只是个代号 |
[13:29] | to throw the Queen off the trail. | 打乱巫后原来的计划 |
[13:31] | So everyone here is a fairy tale character– | 这里的每个人都是童话中的角色 |
[13:33] | They just don’t know it? | 他们自己却不知道 |
[13:34] | That’s the curse. | 这就是诅咒 |
[13:36] | Time’s been frozen, until you got here. | 在你到来之前 时间都是被冻结的 |
[13:41] | Where’d you get that? | 谁给你苹果 |
[13:42] | Your mom? | 你妈妈给我的 |
[13:43] | Don’t eat that. | 不要吃 |
[13:46] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:47] | Uh, all right, what about their pasts? | 好吧 那他们的过去呢 |
[13:50] | They don’t know. | 他们并不知道 |
[13:51] | It’s a haze to them. | 对他们来说很模糊 |
[13:53] | Ask anyone anything, and you’ll see. | 随便找个人问问 你就会发现 |
[13:55] | So for decades, | 这几十年来 |
[13:56] | people have been walking around in a haze, | 人们都活在迷雾一般的世界里 |
[13:59] | not aging, with screwed-up memories, | 不曾变老 失去记忆 |
[14:01] | stuck in a cursed town that kept them oblivious. | 困在让他们变得健忘的小镇里 |
[14:04] | I knew you’d get it. | 我知道你会弄明白 |
[14:05] | That’s why we need you. | 所以我们需要你 |
[14:07] | You’re the only one who can stop her curse. | 你是唯一能终结她诅咒的人 |
[14:09] | Because I’m the daughter of Snow White and Prince Charming. | 就因为我是白雪公主和白马王子的女儿 |
[14:11] | Yes, and right now we have the advantage. | 正是 现在我们占优势 |
[14:14] | My mom doesn’t know that. | 因为我妈妈还不知道 |
[14:16] | I took out the end, the part with you in it. | 我把结尾有你的那部分撕下来了 |
[14:19] | See? Your mom is Snow White. | 看到了吧 你妈妈就是白雪公主 |
[14:23] | Oh, kid. | 孩子 |
[14:24] | I know the hero never believes at first. | 我理解 主人公最开始都不相信 |
[14:26] | If they did, it wouldn’t be a very good story. | 如果他们相信了 故事也就不精彩了 |
[14:29] | If you need proof, take them, read them, | 如果你要证据 就去读这本书吧 |
[14:33] | but whatever you do, | 但是不管你做什么 |
[14:34] | don’t let her see these pages. They’re dangerous. | 别让我妈妈看见这几页书 它们很危险 |
[14:37] | If she finds out who you are… | 如果她发现你是谁 |
[14:40] | it would be bad. | 后果会很惨 |
[14:45] | I gotta go, | 我得走了 |
[14:46] | but I’ll find you later and we can get started. | 稍后我会找你的 然后我们可以开始了 |
[14:49] | I knew you’d believe me! | 我知道你会相信我 |
[14:51] | I never said I did. | 我从没说过我相信你 |
[14:52] | Why else would you be here? | 那你怎么还在这儿呢 |
[14:59] | It’s good to see his smile back. | 能看到他脸上再次露出笑容可真好 |
[15:01] | I didn’t do anything. | 我并没有做什么 |
[15:02] | You stayed. | 你留下来了 |
[15:04] | So does the mayor know you’re still here? | 镇长知道你还在这里吗 |
[15:06] | Oh, she knows. | 她知道 |
[15:07] | What is her deal? | 她怎么了 |
[15:09] | She is not a great people person. | 她为人并不和善 |
[15:10] | How did she get elected? | 怎么还选她当镇长 |
[15:11] | She’s been mayor as long as I can remember. | 从我有记忆开始 她就一直是镇长了 |
[15:13] | No one’s ever been brave enough to run against her. | 没有人敢反抗她 |
[15:15] | She inspires quite a bit of… | 她营造了一种 |
[15:18] | Well, fear. | 恐惧的气氛 |
[15:20] | I’m afraid I only made that worse by giving Henry that book. | 恐怕我给亨利那本书 让事情更加糟糕了 |
[15:22] | Now he thinks she’s the evil Queen. | 现在他认为她就是巫后 |
[15:25] | Who does he think you are? | 他认为你是哪个童话人物呢 |
[15:26] | Oh. It’s silly. | 哦 很愚蠢 |
[15:28] | I just got five minutes of silly. Lay it on me. | 我都犯傻五分钟了 你说说无妨 |
[15:31] | Snow White. | 白雪公主 |
[15:37] | Who does he think you are? | 他认为你是哪个童话人物呢 |
[15:41] | I’m not in the book. | 我不在那本书里 |
[15:44] | Can I ask you a favor? | 能请你帮个忙吗 |
[15:45] | Regina mentioned the kid’s in therapy. | 瑞金娜提到过 这个孩子正在接受治疗 |
[15:48] | Do you know where I can find the doctor? | 你知道在哪能找到那个医生吗 |
[15:55] | Emma Swan. I was, uh, just reading about you. | 艾玛·斯旺 我刚还在看关于你的报道 |
[16:00] | Let me guess– | 我猜 |
[16:00] | you’re here for help with a little post-traumatic stress? | 你是来治疗轻度创伤后压力症的吗 |
[16:03] | That diagnosis was free, by the way. | 顺便说下 刚那诊断是免费的 |
[16:06] | No, I’m here about Henry. | 不是 我是为亨利来的 |
[16:08] | I’m sorry. I-I-I really shouldn’t… | 对不起 我 我不应该… |
[16:09] | I know. I’m sorry. | 我知道 我也很抱歉 |
[16:10] | Just tell me something. | 只需要跟我说说 |
[16:12] | This fairy tale obsession– what is causing it? | 他那童话强迫症 是怎么引起的 |
[16:16] | I mean, he thinks everyone is a character in his book. | 他觉得每个人都是书中的角色 |
[16:19] | That’s… | 这很… |
[16:21] | crazy. | 疯狂 |
[16:22] | I hope you don’t talk that way in front of him. | 我希望你不要在他面前那么说 |
[16:25] | The word “crazy” is, um, quite damaging. These stories… | 疯狂这个词很伤人 这些故事… |
[16:31] | They’re his language. | 是他的语言 |
[16:32] | He has no idea how to express complex emotions, | 他不知道该如何表达复杂的情绪 |
[16:35] | so he’s translating as best he can. | 所以他尽可能地解释 |
[16:36] | This is how he communicates, | 这就是他与人交流的方法 |
[16:38] | and he’s using this book to help deal with this problems. | 他用那本书去帮他解决这个问题 |
[16:41] | But he got the book a month ago. | 但他一个月前才拿到那本书 |
[16:44] | Has he been seeing you longer than that? | 他早在那之前就来治疗了对吗 |
[16:46] | Um… Yes, he has. | 是的 |
[16:49] | So it’s Regina, isn’t it? | 是因为瑞金娜吗 |
[16:50] | Uh, his mother is a… very complicated woman, | 他妈妈是一个非常复杂的女人 |
[16:55] | and, uh, over the years, | 过去这些年 |
[16:57] | her attempts to try and bring Henry closer have only backfired. | 她想要接近亨利 却适得其反 |
[17:07] | Why don’t you take a look at the file? | 看看这些档案 |
[17:12] | Um, see what I mean. | 你就明白我的意思了 |
[17:15] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么要这么做 |
[17:16] | Well, he talks about you a lot, | 他经常谈起你 |
[17:19] | and you’re very important to him. | 你对他意义非凡 |
[17:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[17:24] | Just, uh, see that I get it back, okay? | 你先看着 我到时候找你拿 好吗 |
[17:31] | Ms. Swan. | 斯旺小姐 |
[17:33] | For the sake of the boy, | 为了这个孩子好 |
[17:35] | be careful how you handle his belief system. | 注意下你对待他信仰体系的方式 |
[17:39] | Destroying his imagination would be–be devastating. | 使他的想象破灭 会彻底摧毁他 |
[17:57] | You were right. She was just here. | 你说得没错 她刚来过 |
[18:02] | Did she take the file? | 她把档案拿走了吗 |
[18:03] | Yes. | 拿走了 |
[18:05] | How–how did you know she was gonna come here? | 你 你怎么知道她会来的 |
[18:08] | Because I’m the one who gave her the idea. | 因为是我让她萌生这个想法 |
[18:25] | Hey there. | 你好啊 |
[18:27] | If you’re concerned about the “Do not disturb” signs, | 如果你是操心那些请勿打扰的指示牌 |
[18:29] | don’t worry. I’ve left them alone. | 放心 我没碰坏它们 |
[18:31] | Actually, I’m here about | 事实上 我是为了 |
[18:32] | Dr. Archibald Hopper. | 阿奇柏德·和普医生而来 |
[18:34] | He mentioned you got into a bit of a row with him earlier? | 他说你之前和他有点小争执 |
[18:36] | No. | 没有 |
[18:37] | I was shocked, too, | 我也很震惊 |
[18:38] | given your shy, delicate sensibilities. | 考虑到你内敛细腻的处事方式[讽刺] |
[18:41] | He says you demanded to see Henry’s files | 他说你要求看亨利的档案 |
[18:43] | and when he refused, you came back and stole them. | 在他拒绝以后 你回去把档案偷走了 |
[18:46] | He gave them to me. | 是他给我的 |
[18:48] | Alas, he’s telling a different tale. | 啊哦 他可不是这么说的 |
[18:50] | May I check your room, | 我能检查一下你的房间吗 |
[18:51] | or must I get a search warrant? | 还是要我拿一个搜查令来 |
[18:57] | Is this what you’re looking for? | 这是你要找的吗 |
[18:59] | Well, you’re very accommodating. | 你真配合 |
[19:02] | I’m afraid, Ms. Swan, you’re under arrest… again. | 抱歉 斯旺女士 你又被捕了 |
[19:07] | You know I’m being set up, don’t you? | 你知道我是被陷害的 对吗 |
[19:09] | And who, may I ask, is setting you up? | 我能问问 是谁陷害你的呢 |
[19:15] | …where carbon dioxide and water synthesize. | 合成了二氧化碳和水 |
[19:24] | May I speak with my son? | 我能和我儿子谈谈吗 |
[19:26] | We’re in the middle of a lesson. Is it important? | 我们正在上课 你有很重要的事吗 |
[19:29] | Do you think I’d be here if it wasn’t? | 你觉得如果不重要我会来吗 |
[19:35] | Henry, sweetie, I have some bad news. | 亨利 宝贝 我有个坏消息 |
[19:40] | The woman who you brought here– | 你带来的那个女人 |
[19:42] | she’s been arrested. | 她被捕了 |
[19:44] | She broke into Dr. Hopper’s office | 她闯进了和普医生的办公室 |
[19:46] | and stole his files. | 偷了他的文档 |
[19:48] | She’s a con woman. | 她是个骗子 |
[19:50] | She’s trying to learn about us in order to take advantage of us. | 她想获取我们的信息 然后利用我们 |
[19:53] | That’s why she’s sticking around. | 所以她才留下没走 |
[19:55] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[19:56] | No, you’re not. | 你没有 |
[19:59] | I know you think otherwise, | 我知道你有别的想法 |
[20:03] | but all I’m doing is trying to protect you. | 但我所做的一切都是为了保护你 |
[20:06] | This is gonna be good for us. You’ll see. | 这对我们有好处 你会明白的 |
[20:09] | Things will be better. | 一切都会好起来 |
[20:13] | I gotta get back to class. | 我要回去上课了 |
[20:20] | You know the shrink is lying, right? | 你知道这个心理医生在撒谎 对吧 |
[20:24] | To the right, please. Why would he lie? | 请换右侧 他为什么要撒谎 |
[20:27] | The mayor put him up to this. | 镇长逼他这么做的 |
[20:29] | She’s gotta have something on him. | 她一定拿什么东西在威胁他 |
[20:30] | He’s terrified of her like everyone else in this… | 他和这个镇上的所有人一样 |
[20:33] | town. | 畏惧她 |
[20:34] | To the left. | 向左转 |
[20:36] | Regina may be… | 瑞金娜也许 |
[20:38] | a touch intimidating, | 看起来有点凶 |
[20:40] | but I don’t think she’d go as far as a frame job. | 但我觉得她不至于陷害你 |
[20:43] | How far would she go? What does she have her hands in? | 那她至于做什么 她都插手了哪些事 |
[20:45] | Well, she’s the mayor. She has her hands in everything. | 她可是镇长 所有的事她都得插手 |
[20:48] | Including the police force? | 也插手警务吗 |
[20:52] | Henry. Henry, what are you doing here? | 亨利 亨利 你来这里做什么 |
[20:54] | His mother told him what happened. | 他妈妈告诉他发生了什么事 |
[20:56] | Of course she did. | 她当然说了 |
[20:58] | Henry, I don’t know what she said– | 亨利 我不知道她说了些什么 |
[21:00] | You’re a genius. | 你真是天才 |
[21:01] | What? | 什么 |
[21:02] | I know what you were up to. | 我知道你打的算盘 |
[21:04] | you were gathering intel… | 你在搜集信息 |
[21:07] | for operation cobra? | 为了”眼镜蛇行动”吗 |
[21:09] | I’m sorry. I’m a bit lost. | 抱歉 我听晕了 |
[21:11] | It’s need-to-know, sheriff, | 这事你不需要知道 治安官 |
[21:12] | and all you need to know | 你只需要知道 |
[21:14] | is that Ms. Blanchard’s gonna bail her out. | 布兰切特小姐愿意保释她 |
[21:16] | You are? | 你愿意 |
[21:18] | Why? | 为什么 |
[21:20] | I, uh, trust you. | 我 相信你 |
[21:26] | Well, if you can uncuff me, I have something to do. | 给我去掉手铐 我还有事 |
[21:45] | What the hell are you doing? | 你到底在做什么 |
[21:47] | Picking apples. | 摘些苹果 |
[21:48] | You’re out of your mind. | 你真疯了 |
[21:49] | No, you are, if you think a shoddy frame job’s | 不 如果你以为一个拙劣的陷害就足以 |
[21:51] | enough to scare me off. | 吓跑我 你才疯了 |
[21:52] | You’re gonna have to do better than that. | 你得再努力一点才行 |
[21:54] | You come after me one more time, | 再招惹我一次 |
[21:55] | I’m coming back for the rest of this tree. | 我就把整棵树都砍掉 |
[21:57] | Because, sister, you have no idea what I’m capable of. | 因为 你根本不知道我能做出什么来 |
[22:05] | Your move. | 该你了 |
[22:13] | Maybe it’s for the best. | 这样也好 |
[22:16] | The forces you’re summoning are darker than we can conceive. | 你召唤的力量远比我们预想的邪恶 |
[22:22] | Oh, now you’re trying to protect me? | 你现在想到要保护我了 |
[22:24] | It’s what I do. | 这是我的职责 |
[22:27] | I know. | 我知道 |
[22:29] | You’re the only one who does. | 你是唯一一个坚守职责的人了 |
[22:31] | Helping you is my life. | 我生命的意义就是辅佐你 |
[22:33] | Well, then help me understand why this curse isn’t working. | 那帮我想想为什么这条咒语不起作用 |
[22:36] | If you want to know that, | 如果你想知道答案 |
[22:38] | then you need to go back to the person | 就必须找到 |
[22:40] | who gave it to you in the first place. | 当初给你这条咒语的人 |
[22:45] | Revenge is a dark and lonely road. Once you go down it… | 复仇是条孤独的不归路 一旦你开弓 |
[22:50] | there is no heading back. | 就没有回头箭了 |
[22:54] | What is there for me to head back to? | 还有什么值得我回头的吗 |
[23:01] | It’s just us, dearie. | 只有我们俩 小亲亲 |
[23:06] | You can show yourself. | 你可以现身了 |
[23:27] | That curse you gave me… | 你给我的那道咒语 |
[23:30] | It’s not working. | 没起作用 |
[23:32] | Oh, so worried. | 哦 你担心了 |
[23:35] | So, so worried… | 非常 非常担心 |
[23:37] | Like Snow and her lovely new husband. | 就像白雪公主和她英俊的新婚丈夫一样 |
[23:42] | What? | 什么 |
[23:43] | They paid me a visit as well. | 他们也来拜访我了 |
[23:46] | They were very anxious | 他们非常担心 |
[23:48] | about you and the curse. | 你和你的咒语 |
[23:53] | What’d you tell them? | 那你是怎么说的 |
[23:55] | The truth–that nothing can stop the darkness… | 真相 黑暗的咒语无人能敌 |
[23:59] | Except, of course, their unborn child. | 当然 除了他们未出世的孩子 |
[24:03] | You see, | 瞧 |
[24:04] | no matter how powerful, | 无论咒语多么强大 |
[24:07] | all curses can be broken. | 都可以被打破 |
[24:12] | Their child is the key. | 他们的孩子就是解咒的关键 |
[24:14] | Of course the curse has to be enacted first. | 当然这道咒语首先得起效才行 |
[24:18] | Tell me what I did wrong. | 告诉我哪步出错了 |
[24:19] | For that, there’s a price. | 要告诉你 你就得付点代价 |
[24:22] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[24:23] | Simple. | 很简单 |
[24:26] | In this new land, | 在新的世界里 |
[24:29] | I want comfort. | 我想获得舒适 |
[24:32] | I want a good life. | 我想过上富足的生活 |
[24:33] | Fine. You’ll have an estate, be rich. | 行 你将会拥有一笔财产 变得富有 |
[24:36] | I wasn’t finished. There’s more. | 我还没说完呢 还有别的呢 |
[24:39] | There always is with you. | 你总是不满足 |
[24:40] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[24:43] | In this new land, | 在新的世界里 |
[24:46] | should I ever come to you for any reason, | 如果我以任何理由来找你的话 |
[24:49] | you must heed my every request. | 你必须满足我的一切要求 |
[24:53] | You must do whatever I say, | 只要我下达指示 |
[24:56] | so long as I say… | 你就必须遵命行事 |
[25:00] | Please. | “拜托” |
[25:03] | You do realize that should I succeed, | 你清楚一旦我成功 |
[25:05] | you won’t remember any of this? | 你就会尽忘前尘吧 |
[25:07] | Oh, well, then… what’s the harm? | 反正又没什么损失 |
[25:11] | Deal. | 成交 |
[25:14] | What must I do to enact this curse? | 我要怎么做才能实施诅咒呢 |
[25:17] | You need to sacrifice a heart. | 你要用一颗心脏献祭 |
[25:19] | I sacrificed my prized steed. | 我把我珍爱的马牺牲了 |
[25:22] | A horse? This is the curse to end all curses. | 只是一匹马 这是诅咒中的诅咒 |
[25:26] | You think a horse is gonna do? | 你觉得牺牲一匹马就够了吗 |
[25:29] | Great power requires great sacrifice. | 强大的力量需要足够的牺牲 |
[25:33] | The heart you need | 你要用的心脏 |
[25:35] | must come from something far more precious. | 必须更珍贵才行 |
[25:41] | Tell me what will suffice. | 告诉我什么样的心脏能达到要求 |
[25:44] | The heart of the thing you love most. | 你最珍爱的东西的 |
[25:48] | What I love most died because of Snow White. | 我最爱的人因为白雪公主死了 |
[25:52] | Is there no one else you truly love? | 你就没有其他挚爱了吗 |
[26:00] | This curse isn’t going to be easy. | 这诅咒不会那么容易实现的 |
[26:03] | Vengeance never is, dearie. | 复仇从来不容易 宝贝儿 |
[26:06] | You have to ask yourself a simple question– | 你得问自己一个简单的问题 |
[26:09] | how far are you willing to go? | 你愿意为此牺牲多少 |
[26:16] | As far as it takes. | 直到成功为止 |
[26:20] | Then please stop wasting everyone’s time and just do it. | 那就别浪费时间 该做什么做什么吧 |
[26:25] | You know what you love. | 你知道你爱什么 |
[26:29] | Now go kill it. | 现在 去杀了它 |
[26:45] | Ms. Swan. | 斯旺女士 |
[26:48] | Oh, my, this is terribly awkward. | 天呐 我这么说实在很令人尴尬 |
[26:51] | I need to ask you to leave. | 但我必须请你离开了 |
[26:54] | I’m afraid we have a no-felons rule. | 我们这里有不允许收留罪犯的规矩 |
[26:57] | It turns out it’s a city ordinance. | 这是镇上的条例 |
[26:59] | Let me guess–the mayor’s office just called to remind you? | 我猜 镇长办公室打电话来提醒你了 |
[27:04] | You can gather your things, | 你可以收拾一下东西 |
[27:05] | but I need to have your room key back. | 但我需要你现在把房间钥匙还给我 |
[27:16] | She destroyed city property. | 她毁坏了镇上的财产 |
[27:18] | I want her arrested. | 我希望你逮捕她 |
[27:20] | Again? | 再逮捕一次 |
[27:22] | What are you waiting for? | 你在这儿等什么 |
[27:24] | I’m just not convinced arresting her’s the right plan… | 我只是觉得逮捕她不是好办法… |
[27:27] | And I’m not talking about your tree. | 我说的不是你的树 |
[27:30] | We both know she didn’t steal those files. | 你我都很清楚她没偷那些病例 |
[27:32] | Oh, do we? | 哦 是吗 |
[27:33] | I mean, she looked pretty shocked | 我说 我告诉她对她的指控时 |
[27:34] | when I leveled the charges against her. | 她表现得很惊讶 |
[27:35] | Guess she doesn’t like being caught. | 可能她只是不喜欢被抓起来 |
[27:37] | Or because she was set up. | 或许她是被陷害的呢 |
[27:39] | And if she was, that means Dr. Hopper was lying. | 如果是这样 说谎的就是和普医生 |
[27:41] | And if he’s lying, that means that someone asked him to. | 而如果他说谎了 那肯定是有人指使的 |
[27:45] | Are we really confident | 我们真的能确定 |
[27:46] | that the man’s conscience won’t eventually get the best of him? | 他最终不会因为良心有愧而说出真话吗 |
[27:48] | I think your schoolboy crush is clouding your judgment. | 我觉得你像个懵懂少年一样爱上了她 |
[27:52] | Remember, I made you sheriff, | 记住 是我让你当上警长的 |
[27:55] | and I can take it away just as easily. | 所以我也能很轻易地让你失去这职位 |
[27:57] | You want me to arrest her again, I will. | 你想让我再次逮捕她 可以 |
[27:59] | Good. | 很好 |
[28:01] | But she’s gonna keep coming at you, | 但她还会回来找你麻烦 |
[28:03] | and I know you– you’re gonna keep coming at her | 而且你也会不停地找她麻烦 |
[28:05] | and you will do whatever it takes to get her out of here | 用尽一切办法把她赶走 |
[28:06] | and you may succeed. | 也许你会成功 |
[28:07] | No, I will succeed. | 不 我一定要成功 |
[28:09] | He’s my son. It’s what’s best for him. | 亨利是我的儿子 这样才是对他最好的 |
[28:12] | I know that’s what you believe. | 我知道你自己是这么想的 |
[28:13] | Okay? But if this escalates, | 好吗 但是如果你们的争斗继续升级 |
[28:15] | it seems to me the only one who will get hurt is Henry. | 在我看来唯一受伤害的 是亨利 |
[28:35] | Yeah? | 你好 |
[28:36] | Ms. Swan, I’d be happy to continue demonstrating my power, | 斯旺女士 我很乐意继续展示我的威力 |
[28:39] | but am I right in guessing your resolve to stay is only growing? | 但我猜你留下来的欲望只是越来越强了 |
[28:43] | You have no idea. | 比你想象的还强 |
[28:44] | Well, then, I think it’s time we made peace. | 那么 我想我们应该和解 |
[28:47] | Why don’t you drive over to my office? | 你开车来我办公室怎么样 |
[28:50] | Or walk–whatever suits you. | 或者走路过来 随你方便 |
[28:56] | I’d like to start by apologizing, | 我想先给你道个歉 |
[29:00] | Ms. Swan. | 斯旺女士 |
[29:03] | What? | 我没听错吧 |
[29:06] | I just have to accept the reality | 我只是接受了你想留下来 |
[29:07] | that you want to be here… | 这个事实 |
[29:08] | That’s right, I do. | 没错 我想留在这儿 |
[29:09] | And that you’re here to take my son from me. | 而你留在这儿是要抢走我的儿子 |
[29:11] | Okay. Let’s be clear. | 喂 我们把话说清楚 |
[29:13] | I have no intention of taking him from anyone. | 我没想把他从谁身边抢走 |
[29:17] | Well, then, what are you doing here? | 那你在这儿做什么呢 |
[29:18] | I know I’m not a mother–I think that’s pretty self-evident– | 我知道我不是个做妈妈的料 这点很明显 |
[29:21] | but I did have him, and I can’t help it– | 但我生下了他 而且我不由自主地 |
[29:23] | he got in my head and I want to make sure he’s okay. | 想起他来 我想确认他一切都好 |
[29:26] | The more you try to push me out, the more I want to be here, | 你越是想把我赶走 我越想留下 |
[29:28] | especially after seeing how troubled he is. | 特别是我知道了他现在有麻烦 |
[29:31] | You think he’s troubled? | 你觉得他有麻烦 |
[29:32] | Well, he’s in therapy, | 他在接受心理治疗 |
[29:33] | and I only got through a couple pages of his shrink’s notes | 在你逮捕我之前 我刚刚拿到了 |
[29:35] | before you had me arrested, but putting all that aside– | 他医生的几页笔记 先不说这个过程 |
[29:39] | He thinks everyone in this town is a fairy tale character. | 他认为这个镇上所有的人都是童话人物 |
[29:42] | And you don’t? | 你不认同吗 |
[29:44] | How can I? | 我怎么可能 |
[29:46] | The poor kid can’t tell the difference | 可怜的孩子分不清 |
[29:47] | between fantasy and reality, and it’s only getting worse. | 童话和现实的区别 情况只会越来越糟 |
[29:51] | It’s crazy. | 简直疯了 |
[29:52] | You think I’m crazy? | 你觉得我疯了 |
[29:56] | Henry. | 亨利 |
[30:04] | How long was he there? | 他在那里多久了 |
[30:06] | Long enough. | 挺久了 |
[30:09] | You knew he would be here. | 你知道他会来这里 |
[30:12] | Did I know that my son comes to my office | 我会不知道我儿子每周四下午 |
[30:14] | every Thursday at precisely 5:00 P.M. | 五点准时来我办公室 |
[30:16] | so I can take him for dinner before his therapy session? | 然后我可以带他先去吃饭再去做治疗吗 |
[30:20] | Of course I did. | 我当然知道 |
[30:23] | I’m his mother. | 我是他妈妈 |
[30:30] | Your move. | 该你了 |
[30:33] | You have no soul. | 你真是铁石心肠 |
[30:35] | How in the hell did you get like this? | 怎么会有你这种的人 |
[30:48] | What happened? Did you get your answer? | 怎么样了 你得到答案了吗 |
[30:51] | What’s going on? | 到底怎么了 |
[30:53] | Your majesty? | 殿下 |
[30:55] | Your majesty! | 殿下 |
[31:00] | Did Rumplestiltskin tell you what you needed to know? | 侏儒怪告诉你答案了吗 |
[31:03] | Yes. | 是的 |
[31:04] | And? | 然后呢 |
[31:06] | I’m not sure I should say. | 我不确定是否该告诉你 |
[31:10] | I’m conflicted. | 我很矛盾 |
[31:14] | How bad is it? | 有多糟糕 |
[31:15] | Maybe I can help. | 也许我能帮忙 |
[31:20] | I have to cut out the heart of the thing I love most. | 我必须挖出我最爱之人的心脏 |
[31:28] | Me. | 是我 |
[31:38] | Daddy, I don’t know what to do. | 爸爸 我不知道该怎么办 |
[31:42] | My dear… | 亲爱的 |
[31:45] | Please… | 求你 |
[31:47] | You don’t have to do this. | 你不必这么做 |
[31:49] | I have to do something. | 我必须做点什么 |
[31:51] | Then move past this. | 让一切过去吧 |
[31:53] | I know this may sound self-serving, | 我知道这听起来有些自私 |
[31:56] | but you don’t need to enact the curse. | 但你不必施咒 |
[31:58] | But I can’t keep living like this. | 但我不能这样活着 |
[32:01] | What Snow did to me, | 想到白雪公主对我的伤害 |
[32:03] | what she took from me… | 她从我这里夺走的… |
[32:06] | It’s eating me alive, daddy. | 我痛不欲生 爸爸 |
[32:09] | Her very existence mocks me. | 她的存在是对我的嘲讽 |
[32:14] | She must be punished. | 她必须受到惩罚 |
[32:17] | What’s… | 可是… |
[32:19] | if the price is a hole that will never be filled, | 如果代价是无底洞 |
[32:22] | why do it? | 你还要这么做吗 |
[32:24] | Stop worrying about Snow White and start over. | 别再想着白雪公主了 从头开始 |
[32:29] | We can have a new life. | 我们可以开始新的生活 |
[32:31] | But what kind of life? | 那还是生活吗 |
[32:33] | All I’ve worked for, all I’ve built, will be gone. | 我所苦心经营的一切付之东流 |
[32:36] | My power will disappear. They already think I’m nothing. | 我的魔力会消失 他们已经觉得我没用了 |
[32:41] | Power is seductive, but so is love, | 魔力是很诱人 但是爱也一样 |
[32:46] | and you can have that again. | 你可以再次拥有爱 |
[33:01] | I just want to be happy. | 我只想过得幸福快乐 |
[33:03] | You can be. Of this I’m sure. | 你可以的 我确信 |
[33:08] | I believe, given the chance, | 我相信 只要有机会 |
[33:11] | we can find happiness together. | 我们就能一起找到幸福 |
[33:16] | But the choice is yours. | 选择权在你手中 |
[33:24] | I think you’re right. | 我想你是对的 |
[33:31] | I can be happy. | 我可以变得快乐 |
[33:35] | Just not here. | 但不在这里 |
[33:47] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[34:10] | Just wanted to say thank you and, um, | 我是来道谢的 然后 |
[34:13] | pay you back the bail money. | 还你保释金 |
[34:20] | You look like you need to talk. | 看起来你想聊聊 |
[34:31] | Cinnamon? | 肉桂 |
[34:33] | Oh. I’m sorry. I should have asked. | 抱歉 我该先问问你的 |
[34:35] | It’s a little quirk of mine. Do you mind? | 这是我的小癖好 你不介意吧 |
[34:38] | Not at all. | 不会 |
[34:39] | No, thanks. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[34:42] | When you bailed me out, you said that you trusted me. | 你保释我的时候 你说你相信我 |
[34:47] | Why? | 为什么 |
[34:50] | It’s strange, ever since you arrived here, | 很奇怪 自从你来了 |
[34:52] | I’ve had the oddest feeling like we met before. | 我对你有种似曾相识的感觉 |
[34:54] | I mean, I know it’s crazy. | 听起来有点疯狂 |
[34:57] | I’m starting to reevaluate my definition of crazy. | 我要重新定义疯狂二字了 |
[35:01] | For what it’s worth, I think you’re innocent. | 至少我相信你是无辜的 |
[35:03] | Of breaking and entering or just in general? | 相信我没偷档案 还是相信我这个人 |
[35:05] | Whichever makes you feel better. | 随你喜欢 |
[35:09] | Doesn’t really matter | 别人是否觉得我无辜 |
[35:09] | what anyone thinks I did or didn’t do. | 其实无所谓 |
[35:13] | I’m leaving. | 我要走了 |
[35:16] | Thank you for everything, but I think it’s for the best. | 谢谢你 但我觉得这样是最好的 |
[35:19] | If I stay, Henry’s only gonna keep getting hurt. | 如果我留下来 亨利只会一直受伤害 |
[35:23] | What happens if you go? | 如果你走了又会发生什么呢 |
[35:28] | I think the very fact that you want to leave | 我认为你想离开的理由 |
[35:31] | is why you have to stay. | 正是你必须留下的原因 |
[35:34] | You care about him. | 你关心他 |
[35:39] | Who will protect Henry if you won’t? | 你不保护他 谁会保护他 |
[35:48] | Are you sure you don’t want to talk about it? | 你真的不想谈谈这件事吗 |
[35:52] | You know, that umbrella is kind of my good luck charm. | 那把雨伞好比我的幸运符 |
[35:57] | Is that why you think I’m Jiminy Cricket? | 所以你就以为我是小蟋蟀杰米尼吧 |
[36:00] | I don’t think you’re anyone. | 我没以为你是别人 |
[36:06] | Ms. Swan. | 斯旺女士 |
[36:08] | Look, I can explain. The mayor forced me– | 听我解释 镇长强迫我… |
[36:09] | I know. | 我知道 |
[36:10] | Don’t worry about it. I get it. | 别担心 我明白 |
[36:12] | Henry, I’m sorry. | 亨利 我很抱歉 |
[36:13] | I don’t want to talk to you. | 我不想跟你说话 |
[36:14] | Ms. Swan, if she knew you were here– | 斯旺女士 如果她知道你来… |
[36:15] | To hell with her. | 让她去死吧 |
[36:18] | Henry, there is one simple reason I stayed here–you. | 亨利 我留下来只有一个原因 就是你 |
[36:22] | I wanted to get to know you. | 我想了解你 |
[36:23] | You think I’m crazy. | 你觉得我疯了 |
[36:24] | No, I think the curse is crazy, and it is. | 不 我觉得诅咒的事很疯狂 确实如此 |
[36:31] | But that doesn’t mean that it isn’t true. | 但并不代表这些事情是假的 |
[36:36] | It is a lot to ask anyone to believe in, | 任何人都很难马上相信这些事 |
[36:40] | but there are a lot of crazy things in this world. | 但世上有很多疯狂的事 |
[36:43] | So what do I know? Maybe it is true. | 所以我感觉 也许这些事是真的 |
[36:47] | But you told my mom– | 但你告诉我妈妈… |
[36:48] | What she needed to hear. | 她想听的话 |
[36:51] | What I do know… | 我明白一点… |
[36:54] | is that if the curse is real, the only way to break it | 如果这诅咒真的存在 打破它的唯一办法 |
[36:59] | is by tricking the evil Queen… | 就是骗倒巫后… |
[37:03] | into thinking that we are nonbelievers, | 让她以为我们不相信这些事 |
[37:07] | ’cause that way, she’s not on to us. | 这样的话 她就不会针对我们了 |
[37:11] | Isn’t that what Operation Cobra was all about? | “眼镜蛇行动”不就是这样嘛 |
[37:16] | Throwing her off the trail? | 打乱她的计划 |
[37:20] | Brilliant. | 天才 |
[37:22] | I read the pages, | 那我看过那几页纸 |
[37:23] | and, Henry, you’re right– they are dangerous. | 你说的对 亨利 它们很危险 |
[37:25] | There is only one way to make sure that she never sees these. | 只有一个办法 让她永远看不到这些 |
[37:43] | Now we have the advantage. | 我们现在占优势了 |
[37:50] | I knew you were here to help me. | 你就知道你会来帮我 |
[37:54] | That’s right, kid. I am. | 没错 孩子 我来了 |
[37:58] | And nothing, not even a curse, | 任何事 即使是诅咒 |
[38:02] | is gonna stop that. | 都不能阻止我 |
[39:04] | I love you, daddy. | 我爱你 爸爸 |
[39:31] | What a mess. | 一片狼藉啊 |
[39:33] | Not for long. | 快收拾好了 |
[39:36] | What can I do for you, Mr. Gold? | 有什么事吗 戈登先生 |
[39:39] | I was just in the neighborhood, thought I’d pop by. | 我路过这里 顺便来拜访一下 |
[39:42] | Lovely to see you in such high spirits. | 很高兴看到你心情这么好 |
[39:45] | Well, it’s been a good day. | 我今天过得很好 |
[39:48] | I just rid the town of an unwanted nuisance. | 我刚为镇上解决了一件麻烦事 |
[39:50] | Emma Swan? Really? | 艾玛·斯旺 真的吗 |
[39:53] | Yes. I imagine she’s halfway to Boston by now. | 是的 我估计她在回波士顿的路上 |
[39:58] | I wouldn’t bet on that. | 我可不这么认为 |
[40:02] | I’ve just seen her strolling | 我刚才看到她 |
[40:04] | down the main street with your boy. | 跟你的儿子走在中央大街上 |
[40:06] | Thick as thieves, they looked. | 看起来很亲热 |
[40:08] | What? | 什么 |
[40:11] | Perhaps you should have come to me. | 也许你该找我帮忙 |
[40:15] | If Ms. Swan is a problem you can’t fix, | 如果你对付不了斯旺女士 |
[40:18] | I’m only too happy to help, for a price, of course. | 我很乐意帮忙 当然不是无偿的 |
[40:24] | I’m not in the business of making deals with you anymore. | 我不会再跟你做任何交易了 |
[40:29] | To which deal are you referring? | 你说的是哪个交易 |
[40:34] | You know what deal. | 你懂的 |
[40:35] | Oh, right, yeah. | 好吧 |
[40:37] | The boy I procured for you. | 我帮你弄来的孩子 |
[40:41] | Henry. | 亨利 |
[40:44] | Did I ever tell you what a lovely name that was? | 我说过这名字有多么动听吗 |
[40:48] | However did you pick it? | 你为什么要选这个名字 |
[40:54] | Did you want her to come to town? | 是你要她来到镇子的吗 |
[40:57] | You wanted all this to happen, didn’t you? | 你想让这一切重新上演吗 |
[40:59] | Your finding Henry wasn’t an accident, was it? | 你不是碰巧找到亨利的 对吗 |
[41:01] | Whatever do you mean? | 不明白你在说什么 |
[41:02] | Where did you get him? | 你从哪找到他的 |
[41:06] | Do you know something? | 你知道什么内情吗 |
[41:07] | I’ve no idea what you’re implying. | 我不知道你在暗示什么 |
[41:09] | I think you do. | 我觉得你知道 |
[41:12] | Who is this woman, his mother, this… Emma Swan? | 那女人 他的生母 那个艾玛·斯旺是谁 |
[41:19] | I would say you think you know exactly who she is. | 我觉得 你很清楚她是谁 |
[41:26] | I really must be going. | 我真的要走了 |
[41:27] | Tell me what you know about her. | 告诉我 你了解她哪些情况 |
[41:31] | I’m not gonna answer you, dear, | 我不会说的 亲爱的 |
[41:34] | so I suggest you excuse me. | 所以请你原谅 |
[41:40] | Please. | 拜托了 |