时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | There is a town in Maine… | 在缅因州有个小镇 |
[00:02] | I’d like a room. | 我想订个房间 |
[00:03] | Welcome to storybrooke. | 欢迎来到童话镇 |
[00:04] | Where every storybook character you’ve ever known… | 这里有你熟知的每一个童话人物 |
[00:08] | Is trapped between two worlds… | 他们被困在两个世界之间 |
[00:10] | An evil queen sent a bunch of fairy tale characters here. | 巫后把一群童话人物送到了这里 |
[00:13] | And now they don’t remember who they are. | 如今他们不记得自己是谁 |
[00:15] | Victims of a powerful curse… | 强大诅咒的受害者们 |
[00:17] | Everything you love, everything all of you love, | 你珍爱的东西 你们所有人挚爱的一切 |
[00:20] | will be taken from you. | 都将永远从你们身边夺走 |
[00:21] | Only one knows the truth, | 只有一人知道真相 |
[00:23] | and only one can break her spell. | 也只有一人能解除她的魔咒 |
[00:26] | It’s your destiny. | 这是你的使命 |
[00:27] | You’re gonna bring back the happy endings. | 你会带来那个幸福的结局 |
[00:29] | You enjoy your stay. | 希望你喜欢这里 |
[00:32] | 第 第 四 一 集 季 | |
[01:11] | Do not despair, my dear. You will attend that ball. | 不要绝望 亲爱的 你会参加舞会的 |
[01:15] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[01:20] | I’m your fairy godmother, | 我是你的仙女教母 |
[01:22] | and I’m here to change your life, Cinderella. | 我来这是为了改变你的生活 灰姑娘 |
[01:24] | But… my stepmother told me that I couldn’t go. | 但是 我继母说我不能去 |
[01:28] | She forbade me to leave. | 她不许我离开 |
[01:29] | Your stepmother doesn’t have this. | 你继母没有这个 |
[01:31] | This wand has the power to take you to your ball, | 这根魔杖可以把你带去舞会 |
[01:36] | to your prince, and to… | 带去王子那里 带去 |
[01:43] | What? | 什么 |
[01:46] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[01:48] | Now, now. | 终于 终于 |
[01:50] | I got what I wanted. | 得到了我想要的 |
[01:52] | There’s no need to be frightened. | 没必要那么惊恐 |
[01:53] | No need? You just killed my fairy godmother. | 怎么没必要 你杀死了我的仙女教母 |
[01:57] | She was trying to help me. | 她正想帮我 |
[01:59] | Was she? | 是吗 |
[02:01] | Do you know what this is? | 你知道这是什么吗 |
[02:04] | Pure magic. | 纯粹的魔法 |
[02:06] | Pure evil. | 纯粹的邪恶 |
[02:07] | Trust me. I’ve done you a favor. | 相信我 是我帮了你 |
[02:10] | All magic comes with a price. | 所有的魔法都要付出代价 |
[02:12] | Go on back to your life and thank your lucky stars | 回到你的生活吧 感谢你的幸运星 |
[02:15] | you’ve still got something to go back to. | 你仍然可以回去 |
[02:17] | My life… | 我的生活 |
[02:20] | it’s wretched. | 悲惨无比 |
[02:21] | Then change it. | 那就改变它 |
[02:24] | You can’t handle this. | 你承受不起它的代价 |
[02:29] | Wait. Please wait. | 等等 请等等 |
[02:32] | I can handle it. | 我能承受 |
[02:33] | Please. I will do anything | 求求你 只要能让我离开这儿 |
[02:35] | to get out of here. Anything. | 我愿意做任何事 任何事 |
[02:37] | Anything? | 任何事吗 |
[02:38] | Do you know how to use that wand, Mr… | 你知道如何使用这根魔杖吗 怎么称呼您 |
[02:41] | Rumplestiltskin. | 侏儒怪 |
[02:43] | And, yes, of course I do. | 当然 我当然会用 |
[02:46] | Then help me. | 帮帮我 |
[02:50] | Well, if I do, | 如果我帮了你 |
[02:52] | and you can indeed shoulder the, uh… | 而你确实能够承担 |
[02:56] | consequences, | 后果 |
[02:58] | then you’ll owe me a favor. | 那你就欠我个人情 |
[03:01] | Name it. What do you want? | 说吧 你想要什么 |
[03:05] | Something precious. | 一些珍贵的东西 |
[03:08] | – But I have nothing. – Oh, but you will. | -但我一无所有 -你会有的 |
[03:11] | With this wish | 一旦愿望成真 |
[03:12] | will come riches more than you know. | 你就会享尽荣华富贵 |
[03:15] | I care nothing for riches. I’ll give you anything you want. | 我不在乎荣华富贵 你要什么都给你 |
[03:17] | Just get me out of here. | 只要让我离开这儿 |
[03:19] | Now we’re talking. | 我就想听这些话 |
[03:21] | – Well, how does it work? – Fear not. | -你要我做什么 -不要害怕 |
[03:23] | My needs are small, | 我的要求很简单 |
[03:25] | and all you have to do is sign on the dotted line. | 而且你只要在虚线上签名就可以 |
[03:31] | Do we have a deal? | 说定了吗 |
[03:32] | Yes. Yes. Thank you. | 是的 是的 谢谢 |
[03:55] | There. | 看看吧 |
[03:59] | Glass? | 玻璃鞋 |
[04:00] | Every story needs a memorable detail. | 每个故事都需要一个难忘的细节 |
[04:03] | Let’s see how they fit, shall we? | 看看合不合脚吧 |
[04:06] | Now have a good time, but be sure to watch the clock. | 玩的开心 记得要看时间哦 |
[04:20] | Are you sure we can be out in the open? | 我们俩大白天一起在街上走不会有问题吗 |
[04:22] | Enough sneaking around. | 我受够了偷偷摸摸 |
[04:23] | If your mom has a problem with me | 如果我送你上校车 |
[04:24] | walking you to a school bus, | 你妈妈都有意见的话 |
[04:26] | I am more than happy to have that chat. | 那我一定要跟她理论一下 |
[04:29] | You’re brave. | 你很勇敢 |
[04:30] | You’ll need that for Operation Cobra. | “眼镜蛇行动”需要这种勇气 |
[04:33] | Speaking of, do you think we need code names? | 说到这个 你觉得我们需要代号吗 |
[04:36] | Isn’t “Cobra” our code name? | 眼镜蛇不就是代号吗 |
[04:38] | That’s the mission. I mean us. | 那是行动代号 我们俩的代号呢 |
[04:41] | I need something to call you. | 我该叫你什么呢 |
[04:49] | Well, you can just call me “Emma” for now. | 你就先叫我艾玛吧 |
[04:53] | Okay, well, then I’ll see you later, Emma. | 好的 那待会见 艾玛 |
[05:15] | What’s with the siren? | 开警笛干嘛 |
[05:18] | It’s so hard to get your attention. | 想吸引你的注意力还真难 |
[05:19] | All right, well, you got it. Are you arresting me again? | 是 你说得对 你是想再次逮捕我吗 |
[05:22] | I’m thanking you… | 我是感谢你 |
[05:24] | for your help finding that coma patient. | 帮我找到那个昏迷的病人 |
[05:26] | We all owe you a debt of gratitude. | 我们都很感激你 |
[05:28] | Well, what do I get– | 我能得到什么 |
[05:29] | a commendation? Key to the City? | 是奖状 还是镇上通行证 |
[05:31] | How about a job? I could use a deputy. | 给你一份工作如何 我缺个副警长 |
[05:34] | Thank you, but I have a job. | 谢了 但我已经有工作了 |
[05:36] | As a bail bonds person, | 保释金追讨人吗 |
[05:38] | there’s not much of that going on here. | 这里基本不需要 |
[05:40] | I don’t see a lot of sheriffing going on around here, either. | 我也没看到很多警长在这巡逻 |
[05:42] | Well, here’s your chance to see it up close. | 那你现在有机会近距离了解了 |
[05:44] | There’s dental. | 有牙医保险哦 |
[05:49] | Why don’t you think about it and stay a while? | 你为何不考虑一下 多待几天 |
[06:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:10] | How was your walk with Henry? | 和亨利一起散步愉快吗 |
[06:14] | That’s right. I know everything… | 没错 所有的事我都知道 |
[06:17] | But relax. I don’t mind. | 但是别紧张 我不介意 |
[06:18] | – You don’t? – No, | -你不介意吗 -不介意 |
[06:21] | because you no longer worry me, Ms. Swan. | 因为你不再令我担心了 斯旺女士 |
[06:24] | You see, I did a little digging into who you are, | 我调查了一下你的身份 |
[06:26] | and what I found out was quite soothing. | 调查结果让我很宽心 |
[06:28] | It all comes down to the number seven. | 归根到底都和数字7有关 |
[06:31] | Seven? | 7吗 |
[06:32] | It’s the number of addresses you’ve had in the last decade. | 那是你过去十年所有地址的数目 |
[06:35] | Your longest stint anywhere was two years. | 你呆得最久的地方也只有两年 |
[06:38] | Really, what did you enjoy | 说真的 塔拉哈西 |
[06:40] | so much about Tallahassee? | 有什么东西那么吸引你 |
[06:42] | If you were wonding, I did find a place here in town. | 如果你想问 我在镇上找到了住处 |
[06:44] | I know, with Ms. Blanchard. | 我知道 和布兰切特女士一起 |
[06:47] | How long is your lease? | 你租了多久 |
[06:49] | Oh, wait. You don’t have one. | 等等 你根本没有租约 |
[06:52] | You see my point? | 懂我的意思了吗 |
[06:53] | In order for something to grow, Ms. Swan, it needs roots, | 斯旺女士 万物生长都离不开根 |
[06:57] | and you don’t have any. | 而你却没有 |
[07:00] | People don’t change. | 本性难移 |
[07:01] | They only fool themselve into believing they can. | 人们只是欺骗自己去相信他们可以 |
[07:03] | -You don’t know me. -No, I think I do. | -你不了解我 -不 我很了解 |
[07:06] | All I ask is, | 我想说的是 |
[07:07] | as you carry on your transient life, | 当你继续你那辗转的人生时 |
[07:10] | you think of Henry and what’s best for him, | 你想想亨利 想想什么对他才是最好的 |
[07:13] | perhaps consider a clean break, | 可以考虑快刀斩乱麻 |
[07:15] | it’s gonna happen anyway. | 反正总有一天要分开 |
[07:18] | Enjoy your cocoa. | 尽情享用你的可可吧 |
[07:28] | Ohh. Really? | 不是吧 |
[07:34] | Do you have a laundry I can use? | 能借洗衣房用一下吗 |
[07:47] | Oh, no, no, no, no, no… | 不要啊 不要啊 |
[07:53] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[07:54] | The sheets, they’re…uh…they’re pink. | 这些床单… 变成粉红色了 |
[07:59] | You tried bleach? | 用过漂白剂吗 |
[08:07] | Last night I felt contractions, | 昨晚我感觉到了子宫收缩 |
[08:10] | the doctor said that the baby can come any day now. | 医生说宝宝随时都有可能出生 |
[08:13] | So… that’s great. | 那很好啊 |
[08:17] | It’s just that, um, | 只是 |
[08:19] | when the–when the baby comes… | 当我怀孕的时候 |
[08:23] | no one thinks that I can do this. | 没人认为我能担起这一切 |
[08:27] | No one thinks I can do anything. | 所有人都认为我什么都做不了 |
[08:31] | Maybe they’re right. | 也许他们是对的 |
[08:35] | Screw them. | 去他们的 |
[08:38] | – What? – Screw them. How old are you? | -什么 -去他们的 你多大了 |
[08:41] | 19. | 19岁 |
[08:42] | I was 18. | 我当时只有18岁 |
[08:46] | When you– when you had a kid? | 你生宝宝的时候吗 |
[08:47] | Yeah. I know what it’s like. | 是的 我知道那种感觉 |
[08:49] | Everyone loves to tell you | 每个人都喜欢跟你说 |
[08:50] | what you can and can’t do, | 你能做这个 不能做那个 |
[08:51] | especially with a kid, but ultimately, | 尤其是有孩子以后 但是最终 |
[08:54] | whatever you’re considering doing… or giving up… | 不论是你想要做点什么 或是放弃 |
[08:59] | the choice is yours. | 都是你自己的决定 |
[09:02] | It’s not exactly what you might think it is. | 事情不会是你预想的那样 |
[09:04] | It never is. | 一直都不是 |
[09:05] | People are gonna tell you who you are your whole life. | 你一辈子都会听他们唠叨你该如何做 |
[09:07] | You just gotta punch back and say, | 你只需要回击他们说 |
[09:09] | “No, this is who I am.” | “不 我就这样” |
[09:11] | You want people to look at you differently? Make them. | 你想别人对你刮目相看 就得自强 |
[09:14] | You want to change things, | 如果你想要改变现状 |
[09:15] | you’re gonna have to go out there and change them yourself, | 就你必须拿出实际行动 自强不息 |
[09:16] | because there are no fairy godmothers in this world. | 因为这个世上没有仙女教母 |
[10:12] | Ashley. | 阿什莉 |
[10:14] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[10:18] | Changing my life. | 改变我的人生 |
[10:46] | I know you think otherwise, | 我知道你不这么觉得 |
[10:49] | but I don’t enjoy these Saturday city council meetings. | 但是我并不喜欢周六镇议会的情况 |
[10:54] | Sometimes they’re just unavoidable. | 但有时这些事避免不了 |
[10:58] | Now… you know the rules? | 你知道规矩 |
[11:03] | Yes on homework, no on tv, and stay inside. | 可以做作业 不能看电视 不能出去 |
[11:07] | Good boy. | 乖孩子 |
[11:11] | Under no circumstance do you leave this house. | 不管发生什么你都不许离开家 |
[11:14] | You mean don’t see my mom. | 你是说 不要去见我妈妈 |
[11:16] | She’s not your mother. | 她不是你妈妈 |
[11:18] | She’s just a woman passing through. | 她只是一个过客 |
[11:22] | Now do as I say, or there will be consequences. | 按我说的做 否则后果很严重 |
[11:26] | I’ll be back at 5:00 sharp. | 我五点准时回来 |
[11:46] | I’m so glad my stuff is here. | 真高兴我的东西都在这里 |
[11:51] | Oh, thanks. | 谢谢 |
[11:53] | So that’s all your stuff? | 这是你全部家当吗 |
[11:55] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[11:56] | Is the rest in storage? | 剩下的在储藏室吗 |
[11:58] | No, this is all of it. | 没有 就这些 |
[12:00] | I’m… not sentimental. | 我不是多愁善感的人 |
[12:03] | Well, it must make things easier when you have to move. | 搬家时 肯定很省事 |
[12:14] | Ms. Blanchard, is Ms. Swan here? | 布兰切特女士 斯旺女士在吗 |
[12:21] | Hi. My name is Mr. Gold. | 你好 我是戈登先生 |
[12:23] | We met briefly on your arrival. | 你刚来时我们就见过了 |
[12:24] | I remember. | 我记得 |
[12:25] | Good. I have a proposition for you, Ms. Swan. | 好 我想和你说件事 斯旺女士 |
[12:28] | I, uh, I need your help. I’m looking for someone. | 我需要你的帮助 我在找一个人 |
[12:32] | Really? Um… | 是吗 |
[12:36] | You know what? I’m gonna go jump i-in the bath. | 这样吧 我要去洗澡了 |
[12:40] | I have a photo. | 这里有张照片 |
[12:44] | Her name is, uh, Ashley Boyd, | 她叫阿什莉·博伊德 |
[12:46] | and she’s taken something quite valuable of mine. | 从我这里拿走了一件非常贵重的物品 |
[12:49] | So why don’t you just call the police? | 那你为什么不报警呢 |
[12:51] | Because, uh… | 因为… |
[12:55] | she’s a confused young woman. | 她就是个误入歧途的年轻女子 |
[12:57] | She’s pregnant, alone, and scared. | 还怀了孕 孤身一人 惊慌失措 |
[13:01] | I don’t want to ruin this young girl’s life, | 我不想毁了这女孩的一生 |
[13:03] | but I just want my property returned. | 但又想找回我的东西 |
[13:06] | And what is it? | 那是什么东西 |
[13:07] | Well, one of the advantages of you not being the police | 相比警察 你的优点是 |
[13:10] | is discretion. | 比较低调 |
[13:12] | Let’s just say it’s a precious object and leave it at that. | 姑且就称之为珍贵的物品吧 |
[13:16] | When did you see her last? | 你最后一次见到她是什么时候 |
[13:17] | Last night. That’s– that’s how I got this. | 昨晚 伤口就是这么来的 |
[13:22] | It’s so unlike her. | 这不像她的为人 |
[13:24] | She was quite wound up, | 她当时非常紧张 |
[13:25] | rambling on and on about changing her life. | 东拉西扯说要改变自己的生活 |
[13:30] | I have no idea what got into her. | 我不知道她受了什么影响 |
[13:34] | Ms. Swan, please just help me find her. | 斯旺女士 请帮我找到她 |
[13:37] | My only other choice is the police, | 除此之外的唯一选择是找警察 |
[13:39] | and I don’t think anyone wants to see | 我想没人愿意看到 |
[13:40] | that baby born in jail, now do they? | 宝宝在监狱里出世吧 对吗 |
[13:42] | No, of course not. | 当然没有 |
[13:43] | So you’ll help me then? | 那你会帮我吗 |
[13:46] | I will help her. | 我会帮她 |
[13:48] | Grand. | 好极了 |
[13:49] | Hey, Emma, I was thinking we– | 艾玛 我在想我们… |
[13:52] | Hey, Henry. How are you? | 亨利 你好吗 |
[13:55] | Okay. | 挺好的 |
[13:57] | Good. | 好 |
[13:59] | Give my regards to your mother, | 替我问候你妈妈 |
[14:01] | and, um, good luck, Ms. Swan. | 祝你好运 斯旺女士 |
[14:10] | Do you know who that is? | 你知道他是谁吗 |
[14:12] | Yeah, of course I do. | 当然知道 |
[14:13] | Who? ’cause I’m still trying to figure it out. | 是谁 我都还没搞明白 |
[14:15] | Oh, I meant in reality. | 我知道他在现实里的身份 |
[14:18] | Is that… all you brought? | 这些就是你的全部家当吗 |
[14:20] | Henry, what are you doing here? | 亨利 你在这里干什么 |
[14:23] | My mom’s gone till 5:00. I thought we could hang out. | 我妈5点前都不在 我们可以去闲逛 |
[14:26] | Aw, kid, I wish I could, but there’s something I gotta do. | 小子 我也想 不过我有事要做 |
[14:31] | Please let me help. | 让我帮忙吧 |
[14:32] | No, no. It could be dangerous. | 不行 可能会有危险 |
[14:35] | The pregnant maid is dangerous? | 怀孕的女佣危险吗 |
[14:36] | She assaulted Mr. Gold. | 她袭击了戈登先生 |
[14:37] | Cool. | 帅呆了 |
[14:38] | This isn’t a game. She’s desperate. | 这可不是游戏 她现在绝望无助 |
[14:40] | – How do you know? – Because I know. | -你怎么知道 -我就是知道 |
[14:43] | Well, then let’s find her. | 那我们去找她吧 |
[14:44] | Oh, no, no, no. There is no “let’s.” | 不不不 不是”我们” |
[14:47] | You cannot come with me. | 你不能和我一起去 |
[14:48] | Then I’ll look for her myself. | 那我就自己去找她 |
[14:49] | Then I’ll find you, and I’ll bring you back. | 然后我会来找你 再把你带回来 |
[14:51] | Then you wouldn’t be helping the maid. | 这样你就帮不了那个女佣了 |
[14:53] | I am just trying to be responsible here. | 我只是想尽到我的责任 |
[14:56] | And I’m just trying to spend time with you. | 我只是想和你待一起 |
[15:01] | Oh, that is really not fair. | 这真不是个好兆头 |
[15:07] | So the maid– what’s her story? | 这个女佣 她怎么了 |
[15:29] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[15:31] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[15:34] | Every year when I was growing up, | 在我成长的岁月里 |
[15:36] | I used to watch these fireworks from afar. | 我总会在远处观赏这些烟火 |
[15:40] | And I knew what they meant. | 我知道这意味着什么 |
[15:42] | Something special was happening at the palace… | 意味着宫殿里发生了特别的事 |
[15:45] | Now they’re for me, | 如今它们为我而放 |
[15:47] | for our wedding. | 为我们的婚礼 |
[16:06] | – I’m so happy you could come. – Son. | -真高兴你们能来 -儿子 |
[16:08] | Thank you, Father. | 谢谢你 父亲 |
[16:22] | My dear Ella, | 亲爱的埃拉 |
[16:24] | we are thrilled to have you join our family, | 我们家族因你的加入而激动不已 |
[16:27] | and I hope our family will soon be growing. | 希望我们家族很快就能开枝散叶 |
[16:39] | My darling. | 亲爱的 |
[16:42] | Congratulations, Ella. You two are gonna be very happy. | 恭喜你 埃拉 你们俩会非常幸福的 |
[16:44] | Why, thank you, James. | 谢谢你 詹姆斯 |
[16:51] | Ella, dear. | 埃拉 亲爱的 |
[16:53] | Oh! Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[16:56] | This is truly a night for celebration. | 今晚真值得庆贺 |
[16:59] | Do you realize what an inspiration you are to everyone? | 你知道你带给每个人多大的鼓舞吗 |
[17:02] | All I did was get married. | 我只是结了婚 |
[17:05] | All you did was show that anyone can change her life. | 你证明了任何人都可以改变她的生活 |
[17:14] | I’m proud of you. | 我为你感到骄傲 |
[17:22] | I’m proud of you, too. | 我也为你感到骄傲 |
[17:27] | You. What are you doing here? | 是你 你在这里做什么 |
[17:29] | I just wanted to make sure you were happy | 我来确认你对交易结果 |
[17:31] | with your end of the bargain– | 是否满意 |
[17:33] | You know, | 你知道 |
[17:35] | true love, riches, happy endings. | 真爱 财富 幸福 |
[17:38] | Did you get everything you desired? | 你想要的一切都如愿以偿了吗 |
[17:42] | Yes. Yes, I did. Now what do you want? | 是的 是的 现在你想要什么 |
[17:46] | What’s your price? My jewels? The ring? | 我需要给你什么 珠宝还是戒指 |
[17:50] | No, no, dear. Keep your baubles. | 不不 亲爱的 留着这些华而不实的东西吧 |
[17:53] | What I want is something you don’t yet possess, | 我想要的 是你现在还没有的 |
[17:56] | but something I know is… coming… | 但你即将要拥有的 |
[17:59] | your firstborn. | 你第一个孩子 |
[18:26] | What are you doing? | 你在忙什么呢 |
[18:29] | I thought you were hunting. | 你不是去打猎了吗 |
[18:30] | I was, but the weather wasn’t agreeing, | 是啊 但是天公不作美 |
[18:32] | so we came back early. | 所以我们只好提前回了 |
[18:34] | Are we going somewhere? | 我们要出去吗 |
[18:38] | You’re going somewhere. | 是你要离开 |
[18:39] | Something’s happened. | 出事了 |
[18:41] | What? | 什么 |
[18:43] | I’m pregnant. | 我怀孕了 |
[18:46] | Ella, that’s wonderful. | 埃拉 太好啦 |
[18:49] | Why are you upset? This is what we wanted. | 你为什么这么沮丧 这正是我们想要的 |
[18:53] | There’s something else. | 还有一件事 |
[18:56] | When we met that night at the ball… | 我们在舞会邂逅那晚… |
[18:59] | it wasn’t my fairy godmother who sent me. | 不是我的仙女教母送我去的 |
[19:04] | It was rumplestiltskin. | 是侏儒怪 |
[19:06] | I made a deal with him for this life. | 为了现在的生活 我和他做了笔交易 |
[19:09] | I was stupid. | 我太蠢了 |
[19:10] | I didn’t understand the price of magic, | 我还不了解什么是魔法的代价 |
[19:12] | so I promised him something. | 所以我就答应了他 |
[19:14] | What did you promise him? | 你答应了他什么 |
[19:17] | He tricked me. | 他骗了我 |
[19:18] | I thought that he’d want our gold or jewels. | 我以为他只想要我们的金子或者珠宝 |
[19:20] | What was it? | 他要什么 |
[19:28] | Our baby? | 我们的孩子 |
[19:30] | I’m so sorry, | 我真的很抱歉 |
[19:33] | and now I’m gonna lose it all– | 现在我就要失去这一切 |
[19:34] | my life and… you. | 我的生活 还有你 |
[19:42] | No. | 不 |
[19:49] | I don’t care what that imp said. | 我不在乎那个魔鬼的话 |
[19:50] | Magic may have brought us together, | 也许是魔法让我们相遇 |
[19:52] | but it didn’t create this love. | 但魔法无法创造真爱 |
[19:54] | But I made a deal. | 但我和他做了交易 |
[19:57] | I can’t break that. He’s too powerful. | 我不能反悔 他太强大了 |
[20:00] | Then the answer is simple. | 那办法很简单 |
[20:03] | We make another deal. | 我们再做一次交易 |
[20:08] | So this boyfriend of hers– | 那么她的男朋友 |
[20:09] | You don’t think he was involved in her disappearance? | 你觉得她的失踪和他无关 |
[20:10] | Uh, that would mean he was involved with her at all, | 这么一说就意味着他和她有关系了 |
[20:12] | which he isn’t. | 事实他们没关系 |
[20:13] | He left her in the lurch right after they found out | 在他们发现她怀孕后 他离开了她 |
[20:15] | they were expecting. | 让她一人面对困境 |
[20:16] | Hasn’t spoken to her since. Like I said, he’s a– | 从此再没和她说过话 就像我说的 他… |
[20:20] | Hey, hey, hey! Billy, be careful. | 嘿嘿嘿 比利 小心点 |
[20:24] | You almost shattered my wolf thing, Billy. | 你差点弄碎了我的玻璃狼 比利 |
[20:26] | It’s good luck. | 那可是好运符 |
[20:27] | I’m sorry, Ruby, but, look, it’s fine. | 对不起 鲁比 你看 它没事 |
[20:29] | Um, Ruby, what about her family? | 鲁比 那她家人呢 |
[20:32] | Oh, um, she’s got a stepmom and two stepsisters | 她家里只有继母和两个继姐妹 |
[20:35] | that she doesn’t talk to. | 她从不和她们讲话 |
[20:37] | Wait. A stepmom, stepsisters, and she’s a maid? | 等等 继母 继姐妹 自己是女佣 |
[20:41] | Henry, not now. | 亨利 晚点再说 |
[20:44] | Look, I don’t know what you’ve heard, but it’s wrong. | 听着 我不知道你听到了什么 别信 |
[20:47] | Everyone thinks she’s not ready to have this kid, | 每个人都觉得她还没做好要孩子的准备 |
[20:49] | but she’s trying– taking night classes, | 但是她在努力 上夜校 |
[20:51] | trying to better herself, | 努力提高自己 |
[20:53] | trying to get her life together. | 改善生活 |
[20:55] | Can you understand that? | 你能理解吗 |
[20:56] | I think so. | 是的 |
[20:57] | Then maybe you should just stay out of it. | 也许你不该插手 |
[20:59] | She’s been through enough already. | 她已经经历了太多痛苦 |
[21:00] | I’ve been through it, too, Ruby, and I can help her. | 我也经历过 鲁比 我可以帮她 |
[21:03] | Then try her ex. | 那去找她的前男友吧 |
[21:05] | Where can I find him? | 他在哪儿 |
[21:06] | He lives with his dad. | 他和他父亲住在一起 |
[21:11] | Can I help you? | 请问你找谁 |
[21:12] | Sean Herman? | 你是肖恩·赫尔曼吗 |
[21:13] | Yeah. Who are you? | 对 你是谁 |
[21:15] | I’m Emma Swan. I’m… | 我是艾玛·斯旺 我是… |
[21:18] | I’m looking for Ashley Boyd. | 我在找阿什莉·博伊德 |
[21:20] | She’s in trouble. | 她有麻烦了 |
[21:21] | I just thought maybe she came to see you. | 我以为她会来找你 |
[21:23] | My son doesn’t have anything to do with that girl anymore, | 我儿子和她再也没有任何关系了 |
[21:27] | so whatever trouble she’s in, I am sorry for, | 所以不管她有什么麻烦 我很同情 |
[21:29] | but there’s nothing we can do to help you. | 但是我们无能为力 |
[21:31] | You’re the reason he broke up with her. | 因为你 他才和她分手的 |
[21:32] | Absolutely. I’m not gonna let my son | 没错 我不会让我的儿子 |
[21:35] | throw away his entire life over a mistake. | 将一生的时间浪费在一个错误上 |
[21:37] | So you just told him to leave her? | 所以你就让他离开她 |
[21:38] | Well, what are they going to do, raise the child | 他们能做什么 在车后座里 |
[21:39] | in the backseat of a car? | 养大孩子吗 |
[21:40] | Some people only have the backseat of a car. | 有些人只能住在车里 |
[21:42] | Well, they’re to be pitied. | 他们太可怜了 |
[21:43] | I’m not letting that happen to my son. | 我不会让我儿子沦落到这地步 |
[21:45] | Dad, maybe we should help her look. | 爸爸 也许我们应该帮她找找看 |
[21:47] | It’s a waste, Sean. | 你这是浪费时间 肖恩 |
[21:48] | Sean, if you want to come, come. | 肖恩 如果你想帮我 就来 |
[21:50] | Stop letting other people make decisions for you. | 别让别人帮你做决定 |
[21:52] | If Ashley runs away with this baby, | 如果阿什莉带着这个孩子走了 |
[21:54] | she’s gonna be in some serious trouble. | 她就惹上大麻烦了 |
[21:56] | She’s running away with the baby? | 她带着孩子走了 |
[21:57] | Yes. | 是的 |
[21:58] | Sean, inside. | 肖恩 进去 |
[22:01] | Now. | 马上 |
[22:08] | Look, believe me… | 听着 相信我 |
[22:10] | If I knew where she was, I would tell you. | 如果我知道她在哪儿 会告诉你的 |
[22:12] | I went to a lot of trouble to get her that deal. | 我费了很大劲儿才帮她达成协议 |
[22:14] | Deal? What are you talking about? | 协议 你在说什么 |
[22:16] | You don’t know? Ashley agreed to give up the child, | 你不知道吗 阿什莉同意放弃那个孩子 |
[22:19] | and she’s being paid very well to do so. | 换得一大笔钱 |
[22:21] | She sold the baby? | 她把孩子卖了 |
[22:23] | Oh, you make it sound so crass. | 你把这事儿说得太难听了 |
[22:25] | I found someone who’s going to find that child | 我找的人会帮那孩子 |
[22:27] | a good and proper home. | 找个合适的家 |
[22:28] | And who are you to judge | 但你凭什么认为 |
[22:29] | whether Ashley is capable of providing that? | 阿什莉能不能把孩子养好呢 |
[22:31] | Look at her. She’s a teenager, | 你看看她 她还是个孩子 |
[22:34] | and she’s never shown any evidence of being responsible. | 也从没做过什么能证明她有责任心的事 |
[22:36] | How could she possibly know how to be a mother? | 她怎么可能知道如何做一个妈妈呢 |
[22:38] | Maybe she’s changing her life. | 也许她正为此改变自己的生活呢 |
[22:40] | Everybody says that. Now, look, I found someone | 人人都这么说 但是 听着 |
[22:44] | who’s going to pay Ashley extremely well, | 我找的人会付阿什莉一大笔钱 |
[22:46] | someone who’s going to see to it that everybody’s happy. | 他会让所有人都满意 |
[22:50] | Mr. Gold. | 你是说戈登先生 |
[22:52] | Well, isn’t that why you were hired, | 他雇你来不就是为了 |
[22:53] | to bring him the baby? | 把孩子带给他吗 |
[23:05] | You can’t make her double-cross Gold. | 你不能让她欺骗戈登 |
[23:07] | No one’s ever broken a deal with him. | 还没人能对他毁约 |
[23:09] | Happy to be the first. | 很高兴我会是第一个 |
[23:10] | If Ashley wants to have this baby, she should have it. | 如果阿什莉想要这孩子 就该是她的 |
[23:13] | Anyone who wants to be a mother should damn well | 她想做母亲 |
[23:15] | be allowed to be one. | 就可以做 |
[23:28] | Why didn’t you tell me she sold the baby? | 为什么没告诉我 她把孩子卖了 |
[23:30] | Because I didn’t think it was important. | 因为我觉得那不重要 |
[23:31] | Really, considering that’s why she’s running away? | 是吗 我能认为她因此而逃跑吗 |
[23:34] | Look, Ashley’s my friend. | 听着 阿什莉是我的朋友 |
[23:35] | I don’t like the idea of people judging her. | 我不希望别人对她评头论足 |
[23:44] | Ruby, where’s your car? | 鲁比 你的车呢 |
[23:49] | You didn’t send me to Sean to find her. | 你让我去肖恩家 不是为了让我找她 |
[23:50] | You sent me there to give her a head start. | 而是想把我支开 让她先走一步 |
[23:52] | Look, I’m only trying to help her. | 听着 我只是想帮她 |
[23:53] | Yeah, so am I. | 是 我也是 |
[23:55] | Ashley’s in more trouble than you know, Ruby. | 阿什莉的麻烦比你想的要大 鲁比 |
[23:57] | Where is she? Don’t make her deal with Gold without me. | 她在哪儿 别让她独自跟戈登订协议 |
[24:02] | I can’t talk in front of him. He’s the mayor’s kid. | 我不能当他面跟你说 他是镇长的孩子 |
[24:05] | Hey, I’m on your side. | 我和你们可是一伙的 |
[24:09] | Henry… I need to find this woman, | 亨利 我得找到她 |
[24:12] | and in order to do that, I need you to go home, okay? | 为了找到她 我需要你先回家 好吗 |
[24:14] | So please listen to me, seriously. | 所以听话 知道吗 |
[24:18] | She’s not gonna tell me anything if you’re around. | 如果你在这儿 她什么都不会告诉我 |
[24:20] | Okay. | 好的 |
[24:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[24:28] | She left town. Said she was gonna try Boston. | 她离开镇子了 说要逃到波士顿去 |
[24:31] | Thought she could disappear there. | 她觉得在那儿可以隐姓埋名 |
[24:33] | How long ago did she leave? | 她离开多久了 |
[24:35] | About a half an hour. | 半个小时吧 |
[24:45] | What’d she tell you? | 她说什么了 |
[24:46] | Henry, what the hell? | 亨利 你搞什么鬼 |
[24:50] | I am going to Boston. You can’t come with me. | 我要去波士顿 你不能跟着来 |
[24:52] | You can’t go to Boston. | 你不能去波士顿 |
[24:54] | She can’t leave. | 她不能离开这里 |
[24:56] | Bad things happen to anyone that does. | 那个诅咒是对所有人都有效 |
[24:58] | I don’t have time to argue with you over the curse. | 我没时间跟你讨论诅咒的事情 |
[25:01] | I’ve got to get you home. | 我得送你回家 |
[25:01] | We have to stop her before she gets hurt. | 我们得在她受伤前阻止她 |
[25:04] | We’re wasting time. | 送我回家会浪费时间 |
[25:05] | If you drop me off, you’ll never catch up to her. | 如果你送我回去 就追不上她了 |
[25:07] | Henry… | 亨利 |
[25:08] | Then Mr. Gold will call the police, | 之后戈登先生会报警 |
[25:10] | and he’ll have her sent to jail. | 他会把她送进监狱去 |
[25:14] | Buckle up. | 系好安全带 |
[25:16] | Ashley, what did you get yourself into? | 阿什莉 你给自己找了什么麻烦啊 |
[25:24] | Why are we down here? | 我们来这里干什么 |
[25:25] | We need a place to keep him. | 我们得找个地方把他关起来 |
[25:27] | Rumplestiltskin is the most dangerous man | 侏儒怪是所有王国内 |
[25:29] | in all the realms. | 最危险的家伙 |
[25:30] | He needs his own special prison, | 得为他准备特殊的监狱 |
[25:32] | so we converted the mines to hold him. | 所以我们把矿井改造了 用来关押他 |
[25:35] | But how will we get him here? | 但我们怎么把他弄到这儿呢 |
[25:36] | He’s eluded all forever. | 他一直都在逃 |
[25:37] | His strength is also his weakness–his deals. | 他的能力也是他的弱点 那就是他的协议 |
[25:41] | He can’t resist making them, and we already know | 他不能控制订协议的欲望 而我们知道 |
[25:43] | who he wants to deal with next–you. | 他下一个协议对象 就是你 |
[25:48] | We’ve sent word with one of Snow’s bluebirds. | 我们用白雪公主的蓝鸟送了消息 |
[25:51] | He’s accepted a meeting with you. | 他同意和你见一面 |
[25:52] | You’re going to tell him that doc heard something | 你就跟他说医生听诊时 |
[25:54] | with his stethoscope– two heartbeats. | 听到了两个孩子的心跳 |
[25:56] | You’re going to tell him it’s twins. | 告诉他你怀了双胞胎 |
[25:58] | And if he wants both, which he will, | 如果两个他都想要 他一定想要 |
[26:00] | you propose a new deal. | 那样的话 你就提出新的交易 |
[26:03] | Grumpy. | 戈兰比 |
[26:08] | A quill? I-I don’t understand. | 羽毛笔 我不明白 |
[26:10] | The blue fairy casts a spell on it. | 蓝精灵在上面施了咒语 |
[26:12] | Whoever signs with this will be frozen, | 用这支笔签下协议的人会被定住 |
[26:13] | their magic made impotent. | 他们的魔法也会失灵 |
[26:15] | All you must do is to get him to sign the contract. | 你只要让他用这支笔签协议 |
[26:19] | Ella, this man is a scourge. | 埃拉 这个人是个祸害 |
[26:22] | You are doing the entire land a service. | 你这样做是为了大家好 |
[26:24] | Should we even use magic? | 我们应该用魔法吗 |
[26:26] | Isn’t that what’s causing these problems to begin with? | 不正是魔法造成了这一切吗 |
[26:28] | What if this magic also has a price? | 如果这个魔法也需要付出代价怎么办 |
[26:30] | Then I will pay it. | 我会承担 |
[26:32] | I will do whatever is needed | 无论付出什么代价 |
[26:33] | to save you and our child. | 我都要救你和我们的孩子 |
[26:36] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[26:51] | I hope you like it. | 我希望合您心意 |
[26:53] | A lot of dwarf blood went into it. | 这是很多矮人的血汗建成的 |
[26:58] | You sure this will work? | 你确定这能关住他 |
[26:59] | Once he’s in there, he’ll never get out. | 他进去了就再也出不来了 |
[27:02] | You’ll be safe. | 你就安全了 |
[27:05] | We can do this, Ella. | 埃拉 我们能做到 |
[27:10] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[27:13] | Let’s get him. | 我们去抓住他 |
[27:22] | I told you. | 我早跟你说过 |
[27:24] | It’s her car. | 那是她的车 |
[27:35] | Ashley? | 阿什莉 |
[27:43] | My baby. | 我的孩子 |
[27:46] | It’s coming. | 我要生了 |
[27:55] | Is the baby really coming? | 真的要生了吗 |
[27:57] | Oh, yeah. Don’t worry. The hospital isn’t that far. | 是的 别担心 医院很快就到 |
[27:59] | No. No, no, no. Take me to boston. | 不行 带我去波士顿 |
[28:02] | I can’t go back there. Oh, no. | 我不能回到童话镇去 |
[28:03] | We don’t have four hours. Trust me. I know. | 相信我 我们没有时间去波士顿 |
[28:05] | No, I can’t go back there. Please. | 我求你了 我不能回镇上去 |
[28:08] | He’s gonna take my baby. | 他会抢走我的孩子 |
[28:09] | I won’t let that happen. | 我不会让他这么干的 |
[28:11] | But do you know what you’re asking for if you keep this child? | 不过你知道留下这个孩子意味着什么吗 |
[28:13] | Are you really ready? | 你真的做好准备了吗 |
[28:14] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[28:15] | Are you sure? Because I wasn’t. | 你确定吗 因为我当时就没准备好 |
[28:17] | You weren’t? | 你没有 |
[28:18] | Nope. If you want to give this kid its best chance, | 没有 如果你想要给孩子最好的生活和机遇 |
[28:21] | it’s gonna be with someone who’s ready. | 就一定要做好万全准备 |
[28:22] | So know what that means. | 知道什么意思吗 |
[28:23] | Your whole life is gonna change, and once you decide | 一旦决定要这个孩子 你的人生就此改变 |
[28:25] | that it’s yours, this running away can’t happen. | 你不能像今天这样说走就走 |
[28:28] | You have to grow up, and you can’t ever leave. | 你要成熟起来 永远在他身边 |
[28:33] | Understand? | 明白吗 |
[28:34] | Yes. | 明白了 |
[28:36] | I want my baby. | 我想要这个孩子 |
[28:50] | Well, well, well. | 看看这是谁 |
[28:53] | You’re starting to show. | 肚子一天天大起来了 |
[29:00] | A little bird told me you wanted to speak. | 鸟儿捎来口信说你想谈谈 |
[29:02] | Yes. | 是的 |
[29:04] | I’d like to alter the bargain. | 我想更改之前的条件 |
[29:07] | That’s not what I do. | 那不是我的风格 |
[29:09] | But I think you’ll want to. | 但我觉得你会愿意的 |
[29:10] | I’m having twins. | 我怀了双胞胎 |
[29:15] | Is that so? | 真的吗 |
[29:18] | Let’s have a look. | 让我瞧瞧 |
[29:23] | And you would, what, give up both? | 你愿意把两个孩子都交出来 |
[29:29] | Why is that? I wonder. | 为什么 我很好奇啊 |
[29:33] | My husband–he’s… | 我丈夫他 |
[29:35] | He’s having a hard time. Our kingdom is poor. | 现在日子不好过 我们的王国日渐贫穷 |
[29:39] | We’re losing money. Our crops are dying. | 财政困难 庄稼枯萎 |
[29:41] | We can’t support ourselves or our people. | 我们都没办法养活自己和我们的人民 |
[29:45] | And you would trade your other child for… | 你想用另一个孩子换什么 |
[29:50] | comfort? | 求个安慰吗 |
[29:53] | I can always have more children, | 孩子可以再生 |
[29:54] | but I can’t make crops grow where the soil is dead. | 但是我不能让贫瘠的土地上长出庄稼来 |
[29:58] | In exchange for our other child, | 如果你想要我的另一个孩子 |
[30:01] | you will see to it that our land is once again fertile. | 你就要保证我们的土地从此富饶 |
[30:04] | I think it’s more than fair. | 这个条件不过分吧 |
[30:05] | Yes! | 不过分 |
[30:07] | Yes, yes. | 一点也不过分 |
[30:09] | It is, if what you’re saying is true. | 如果你所言属实的话 |
[30:13] | It is, and all you have to do | 我的话字字属实 |
[30:17] | is sign on the dotted line. | 你只要在这里签字即可 |
[30:22] | What a lovely quill! | 羽毛笔很好看啊 |
[30:27] | Wherever did you get it? | 从哪儿弄来的 |
[30:30] | It’s from our castle. | 是我们城堡里的 |
[30:33] | You know, the only way to stop me is through magic. | 你知道只有魔法才能阻止我 |
[30:40] | I’m not trying to stop you. | 我没想阻止你 |
[30:41] | Of course you’re not, because as we all know, | 你当然没有 因为我们都知道 |
[30:45] | all magic comes with a price, | 所有的魔法都必须付出代价 |
[30:47] | and if you were to use it to, say…imprison me, | 如果你要用魔法 比如说 囚禁我 |
[30:53] | then your debt to me would only grow, | 你欠我的就更多了 |
[30:57] | and we wouldn’t want that now, would we? | 我们都不想如此 是吧 |
[31:01] | Just sign the contract, please. | 签协议吧 拜托 |
[31:03] | Are you sure you’re happy with this new arrangement? | 你确定对新的协议很满意吗 |
[31:16] | Then so it shall be. | 那就这么定了吧 |
[31:26] | Thomas! | 托马斯 |
[31:27] | No one breaks deals with me, deary. | 没人可以终止和我的交易 亲爱的 |
[31:33] | No one. | 没人可以 |
[31:35] | No matter where you are, no matter what land you find yourself in… | 不管你身处何处 |
[31:39] | I assure you, I will have your baby. | 我向你保证 我定会得到你的孩子 |
[31:47] | You know, Emma, you’re different. | 艾玛 你不一样 |
[31:51] | What’s that? | 什么意思 |
[31:52] | You’re the only one who can do it. | 只有你有这个能力 |
[31:55] | Break the curse? | 打破诅咒吗 |
[31:56] | Yes, I know. You keep telling me that. | 没错 我的耳朵都快起茧了 |
[31:58] | No. Leave. | 不是 我是指离开这里 |
[32:01] | You’re the only one who can leave Storybrooke. | 只有你可以离开童话镇 |
[32:06] | You left and came and found me in Boston. | 你离开了 然后来波士顿找到了我 |
[32:08] | But I came back. I’m 10. | 但是我回来了 我才十岁 |
[32:10] | I had no choice, but if anyone else tried to go, | 我没得选 但是如果其他人想离开 |
[32:15] | bad things would happen. | 厄运就会降临 |
[32:16] | Anyone except… me? | 其他人 除了我 |
[32:19] | You’re the savior. You can do whatever you want. | 你是救世主 你想做什么都可以 |
[32:23] | You can go. | 你可以离开 |
[32:28] | Ms. Swan, the baby is a healthy 6-pound girl, | 斯旺女士 孩子很健康 六磅重的女孩 |
[32:31] | and the mother is doing fine. | 母子平安 |
[32:34] | What lovely news. Excellent work, Ms. Swan. | 真是个好消息 干得好 斯旺女士 |
[32:41] | Thank you for bringing me my merchandise. | 谢谢你把我的商品送了回来 |
[32:51] | Did we really win? | 我们真的赢了吗 |
[32:52] | Yes. I told you we would. | 是的 我早就说过 |
[32:55] | I was so afraid. | 我好害怕 |
[32:57] | I was so afraid that we’d fail, that… | 我害怕我们会失败 |
[33:00] | I’d have to go back to that life, that… | 那样我就得重回那样的生活 |
[33:03] | That terrible life. I was… | 回到那痛苦的生活中 |
[33:05] | I was afraid that I would lose you | 我害怕我会失去你 |
[33:07] | and that nothing would have changed. | 我的生活依旧一片黯然 |
[33:09] | As long as I’m alive, you will never go back to that life. | 只要我还活着 就不会让你再过苦日子 |
[33:18] | Now… how is our little Alexandra? | 我们的亚历山德拉怎样了 |
[33:21] | Alexandra? | 亚历山德拉 |
[33:22] | Did I not mention that I picked out a name? | 你不知道我给孩子取了名字吗 |
[33:24] | A name? That’s more like a prison sentence. | 名字 听起来像监禁判决 |
[33:26] | Well, I like it. | 没关系 我喜欢 |
[33:27] | Men. You really know nothing of ch– | 亲爱的 你根本不了解我们的孩… |
[33:32] | Ella, what is it? | 埃拉 怎么了 |
[33:33] | Oh, it’s–it’s the baby. | 是孩子 |
[33:35] | Something’s wrong. | 有问题 |
[33:36] | No, no. It can’t be. It’s too soon. | 不 不可能 太快了 |
[33:38] | It must be the stress, the excitement. | 肯定是你太紧张 太激动了 |
[33:39] | Oh, I’m dizzy. | 我有点头晕 |
[33:41] | Sit. Sit. | 坐下 坐下 |
[33:44] | – I’ll go get you water. – Okay. | -我去拿水给你 -好的 |
[34:04] | Thomas, it’s okay! | 托马斯 好了 |
[34:07] | It’s passed. | 没事了 |
[34:11] | Thomas? | 托马斯 |
[34:23] | Thomas? | 托马斯 |
[34:30] | Thomas?! | 托马斯 |
[34:34] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[34:36] | Ella, what’s wrong? | 埃拉 怎么了 |
[34:37] | Your highness, what happened? | 殿下 发生了什么事 |
[34:38] | What did you do to my Thomas? | 你对托马斯做了什么 |
[34:40] | I haven’t done anything. | 我什么也没做 |
[34:42] | In case you haven’t noticed, I’ve been otherwise engaged. | 你没看到吗 我被锁着呢 |
[34:44] | Something’s happened to him. You know! Tell me! | 他肯定出事了 你知道的 快告诉我 |
[34:48] | I have no idea, deary, | 我不知道 亲爱的 |
[34:50] | but I did warn you. | 但是我警告过你 |
[34:52] | All magic comes at a price. | 魔法都是要付出代价的 |
[34:56] | It looks like someone has just paid. | 看起来有人已经付出代价了 |
[35:01] | Don’t listen to him. We’ll find Thomas. | 别听他的 我们会找到托马斯 |
[35:03] | No, you won’t. | 不 你们找不到了 |
[35:05] | Until that debt is paid, until that baby is mine, | 除非债还清 除非孩子归我 |
[35:09] | you’re never gonna see him again, | 不论今生来世 不论此地异地 |
[35:12] | in this world or the next, Cinderella. | 你们绝不可能再见到他 灰姑娘 |
[35:15] | I will have that baby! | 我定会得到那个孩子 |
[35:31] | Well, well. | 好了 好了 |
[35:34] | Must be my lucky day. | 今天肯定是我的幸运日 |
[35:36] | Care for a cup, Ms. Swan? | 喝一杯吗 斯旺女士 |
[35:37] | A baby? That’s your merchandise? | 孩子就是你的商品吗 |
[35:40] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 你为什么不告诉我 |
[35:43] | Well, because at the time, you didn’t need to know. | 因为那时 时机未到 |
[35:46] | Really? Or you thought I wouldn’t take the job? | 是吗 还是你怕我不会接受这个任务 |
[35:48] | On the contrary, | 恰恰相反 |
[35:51] | I thought it would be more effective if you found out yourself. | 我认为 你自己发现的话会更有效果 |
[35:55] | After seeing Ashley’s hard life, | 你亲眼目睹阿什莉艰苦的生活后 |
[35:57] | I thought it would make sense… to you. | 会让你明白一些事情 |
[36:02] | I mean, if anyone could understand the reasons | 我是说 只有你能够明白 |
[36:03] | behind giving up a baby, I assumed it would be you. | 为什么要放弃自己的孩子 |
[36:08] | You’re not getting that kid. | 你休想得到这个孩子 |
[36:09] | Actually, we have an agreement, | 事实上 我们有过协议 |
[36:12] | and my agreements are always honored. | 而我的协议必须要兑现 |
[36:15] | If not, I’m going to have to involve the police, | 否则 我会报警 |
[36:17] | and that baby is going to end up in the system, | 而最终孩子将被送去孤儿院 |
[36:21] | and that would be a pity. | 那就太可惜了 |
[36:23] | You didn’t enjoy your time in the system, did you, Emma? | 你也不喜欢在孤儿院的日子吧 艾玛 |
[36:26] | That’s not gonna happen. | 这事没门儿 |
[36:28] | I like your confidence. | 我喜欢你的自信 |
[36:30] | Charming, but all I have to do is press charges. | 很有魅力 但我只需提起诉讼 |
[36:34] | She did, after all, break into my shop. | 毕竟 她的确闯进了我的店 |
[36:36] | Let me guess. To steal a contract. | 我猜猜 是为了偷协议吧 |
[36:38] | Who knows what she was after? | 谁知道她要偷什么 |
[36:40] | You know, no jury in the world will put a woman in jail | 没有哪个陪审团会因为一个女人 |
[36:42] | whose only reason for breaking and entering was to keep her child. | 想留住自己的孩子 而把她送进监狱 |
[36:49] | I’m willing to roll the dice that contract doesn’t stand up. | 我愿意跟你赌 那协议根本没有法律效力 |
[36:53] | Are you? | 你敢吗 |
[36:55] | Not to mention what might come out about you in the process. | 更不用说 还可能牵出你在此事中的问题 |
[36:57] | Somehow I suspect there is more to you than a simple pawnbroker. | 不知为何 我总感觉你不只是当铺老板这么简单 |
[37:03] | You really want to start that fight? | 你真要撕破脸皮吗 |
[37:07] | I like you, Ms. Swan. You’re not afraid of me, | 我喜欢你 斯旺女士 你不怕我 |
[37:10] | and that’s either cocky or presumptuous. | 要么是你骄狂 要么是你自大 |
[37:12] | Either way, I’d rather have you on my side. | 无论怎么样 我都希望你站在我这边 |
[37:14] | So she can keep the baby? | 那她可以留住孩子了吗 |
[37:15] | Not just yet. | 还不行 |
[37:18] | There’s still the matter of my agreement with Ms. Boyd. | 我和博伊德女士之间的协议仍然有效 |
[37:23] | Tear it up. | 毁约吧 |
[37:25] | That’s not what I do. | 这不是我的风格 |
[37:28] | You see, contracts, deals– | 协议 交易之类的事情 |
[37:32] | Well, they’re the very foundation of all civilized existence, | 这是人类文明存在的基础 |
[37:37] | so I put it to you now. | 所以我要把你拉进来 |
[37:40] | If you want Ashley to have that baby, | 如果你想让阿什莉留住那个孩子 |
[37:42] | are you willing to make a deal with me? | 你愿意跟我做个交易吗 |
[37:46] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[37:47] | Oh, I don’t know just yet. | 我还没想好 |
[37:51] | You’ll owe me a favor. | 你欠我个人情 |
[37:59] | Deal. | 成交 |
[38:15] | What’s her name? | 她叫什么名字 |
[38:16] | Alexandra. | 亚历山德拉 |
[38:19] | That’s pretty. | 真好听 |
[38:21] | Thank you for getting me here. | 谢谢你送我来这里 |
[38:23] | Mr. Gold was outside. | 戈登先生来过 |
[38:26] | I took care of it. She’s yours. | 事情搞定了 她归你了 |
[38:28] | She is? | 真的吗 |
[38:32] | But what did you do? | 你是怎么做到的 |
[38:33] | Made a deal with him. | 跟他做了笔交易 |
[38:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:44] | Kid, it’s almost 5:00. | 孩子 快五点了 |
[38:47] | We gotta get you home. | 得送你回家了 |
[39:01] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[39:03] | Henry’s expecting me home at 5:00… | 亨利等我五点回家 |
[39:08] | but I’ll see you again… | 镇里下次开会的时候… |
[39:11] | at the next council meeting. | 我们会再见面 |
[39:15] | Oh, and don’t forget, | 别忘了 |
[39:18] | you left your socks under the bed. | 你的袜子落在床下了 |
[39:24] | “Pumpkin.” My code name. | “南瓜” 我的代号 |
[39:27] | I was thinking, in honor of Cinderella– | 就当向灰姑娘致意 |
[39:30] | Pumpkin. | 就叫南瓜吧 |
[39:33] | You got a better one in mind? | 你想到更好的了吗 |
[39:34] | Yep. | 是的 |
[39:36] | Well? | 说来听听 |
[39:39] | I’m not sure you’re ready yet. | 我怕你没有心理准备 |
[39:53] | Henry! | 亨利 |
[39:55] | About what you said at the hospital | 你在医院的时候说 |
[39:56] | about me being able to leave… | 只有我可以离开 |
[39:58] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[40:01] | See you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[40:16] | Henry? | 亨利 |
[40:24] | Henry? | 亨利 |
[40:27] | What did I tell you? | 我怎么跟你说的 |
[40:30] | Do not… | 不要… |
[40:33] | leave your shoes lying around on the stairs. | 把鞋子丢在楼梯上 |
[40:38] | Someone could get hurt. | 会绊倒别人 |
[40:49] | Is that her? | 是她吗 |
[40:54] | Sean. | 肖恩 |
[40:56] | I am so sorry. I never should have left you. | 真对不起 我不应该丢下你 |
[41:00] | You’re back? | 你回来了 |
[41:01] | Yeah, I’m back. | 对 我回来了 |
[41:08] | Here. I got her a present. | 这是我给她带的礼物 |
[41:13] | I don’t know if they’re gonna fit. | 我不知道是否合脚 |
[41:18] | They’re perfect. | 非常合脚 |
[41:32] | Hello? | 喂 |
[41:33] | Graham, it’s Emma. | 格兰姆 我是艾玛 |
[41:36] | I was thinking… | 我在想… |
[41:38] | maybe some roots wouldn’t be so bad. | 也许积攒点人脉也不是坏事 |
[41:42] | That deputy job still open? | 副警长的位置还空着吗 |
[41:44] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[41:45] | Then I’m in. | 那我接了 |
[41:48] | Regina gonna be okay with this? | 瑞金娜会同意吗 |
[41:50] | I don’t care. It’s my department. | 我不管 我的部门我做主 |
[41:53] | I’ll see you Monday morning. | 周一早上见 |
[41:56] | I’ll see ya. | 回头见 |