| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:00] | There is a town in Maine… | 在缅因州有个小镇 | 
| [00:02] | I’d like a room. | 我想订个房间 | 
| [00:03] | Welcome to Storybrooke. | 欢迎来到童话镇 | 
| [00:04] | Where every storybook character you’ve ever known… | 这里有你熟知的每一个童话人物 | 
| [00:08] | Is trapped between two worlds… | 他们被困于两个世界之间 | 
| [00:10] | An Evil Queen sent a bunch of fairy tale characters here. | 巫后把一群童话人物送到了这里 | 
| [00:13] | And now they don’t remember who they are. | 现在他们不记得自己是谁 | 
| [00:15] | Victims of a powerful curse. | 他们是强大诅咒的受害者 | 
| [00:17] | Everything you love, everything all of you love, | 你珍爱的东西 你们所有人挚爱的一切 | 
| [00:20] | Will be taken from you. | 都将永远从你们身边夺走 | 
| [00:21] | Only one knows the truth, | 只有一人知道真相 | 
| [00:23] | and only one can break her spell. | 也只有一人能解除她的魔咒 | 
| [00:26] | It’s your destiny. | 这是你的使命 | 
| [00:27] | You’re gonna bring back the happy endings. | 你将找回幸福的结局 | 
| [00:29] | You enjoy your stay. | 希望你喜欢这里 | 
| [00:31] | 第 第 六 一 集 季 | |
| [00:44] | You know, you had the same look on your face | 知道吗 你现在的表情 | 
| [00:45] | before we bought it, too. | 跟我们买这房子之前一模一样 | 
| [00:47] | You couldn’t see past the elderly windmill on the lawn | 草坪上的那个老风车遮挡了你的视线 | 
| [00:49] | and said you’d never buy an old lady house. | 还说你绝不买老妇人才会住的房子 | 
| [00:53] | Do you remember what made you change your mind? | 记不记得你为什么改了主意 | 
| [00:57] | I see the windmill’s gone. | 那个风车不在了 | 
| [01:00] | Come on. Everyone’s waiting. | 来吧 大家都在等着呢 | 
| [01:04] | Who’s everyone? | 大家是谁 | 
| [01:14] | This is Gene. | 这位是吉恩 | 
| [01:15] | Good to see you, David. | 很高兴见到你 戴维 | 
| [01:17] | How you doing? | 你好 | 
| [01:18] | And this is Ellen, his wife. | 这位是他妻子 埃伦 | 
| [01:20] | Ellen, hi. | 埃伦 你好 | 
| [01:21] | You, too. | 你好 | 
| [01:22] | – And Frank. – Welcome home, David. | -还有弗兰克 -欢迎回家 戴维 | 
| [01:23] | Hey. | 你好 | 
| [01:25] | – Hey. – Dr. Whale. | -你好 -威尔医生 | 
| [01:27] | – Hi, David. – Hi. | -你好 戴维 -你好 | 
| [01:28] | Look, I know this is a lot, but… | 我知道这个派对让你无所适从 但是 | 
| [01:30] | It’s good for you. | 但这对你有好处 | 
| [01:31] | The smallest thing can trigger your memory. | 很小的事也可以唤起你的记忆 | 
| [01:33] | Just try and have fun. | 试着融入 让自己开心 | 
| [01:34] | Thank you, Dr. Whale. | 谢谢你 威尔医生 | 
| [01:37] | I’ll do my best. | 我会尽力的 | 
| [01:39] | You know why he doesn’t remember? | 你知道他为什么不记得吗 | 
| [01:41] | The curse isn’t working on him yet. | 因为诅咒还没对他产生影响 | 
| [01:44] | Henry… | 亨利 | 
| [01:45] | David has amnesia. | 戴维是失忆了 | 
| [01:47] | Which is preventing the curse from replacing his fairy tale story | 而这恰好让诅咒不能用假的记忆替换掉 | 
| [01:50] | with fake memories. | 他在童话故事中的记忆 | 
| [01:53] | Right, because everyone here has fake stories | 对 因为这儿所有人的记忆都是假的 | 
| [01:55] | that prevent them from remembering who they really are. | 假记忆让他们不能记起自己原本的身份 | 
| [01:58] | Right, and now is our chance to help him. | 没错 现在正是我们帮助他的机会 | 
| [02:00] | We just have to get him to remember that he’s– | 我们得帮他想起他就是 | 
| [02:02] | He’s prince charming. | 他就是白马王子 | 
| [02:03] | We just have to jog his memory | 我们得撮合他和布兰切特老师 | 
| [02:05] | by getting him and Ms. Blanchard together. | 以促使他逐渐想起 | 
| [02:08] | Didn’t we just try that? | 我们不是试过了吗 | 
| [02:09] | And it woke him up. | 所以他醒了 | 
| [02:13] | You’re the ones who saved me, right? | 是你们救了我 对吧 | 
| [02:15] | Oh. Yeah, I-I guess. | 是 没错 | 
| [02:17] | And, uh, you’re also the only ones I know here. | 你们也是我在这里唯一认识的人 | 
| [02:20] | You can hide with us. | 你可以和我们一起躲这儿 | 
| [02:21] | Fantastic. | 太好了 | 
| [02:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [02:25] | So… you ever use a sword? | 你用过剑吗 | 
| [02:28] | I’m sorry? | 不好意思 你说什么 | 
| [02:31] | Emma, you live with Mary Margaret, right? | 艾玛 你和玛丽·玛格丽特一起住吧 | 
| [02:35] | You know if she’s coming tonight? | 她今晚会来吗 | 
| [02:37] | No, she couldn’t make it. | 不 她来不了 | 
| [02:38] | Oh. | 这样啊 | 
| [02:40] | You should go out there. | 你应该去外面待着 | 
| [02:44] | There’s plenty of food. | 食物已经够多了 | 
| [02:46] | Go. | 去吧 | 
| [02:49] | Be with your husband. | 和你丈夫待一起 | 
| [02:51] | I lost him once, now I have him back. | 我失去过他 现在他回来了 | 
| [02:54] | But it’s like I still don’t have him back. | 但好像他依然不在我身边 | 
| [02:57] | You have no idea how that feels. | 你不知道那是什么滋味 | 
| [03:00] | Actually, I do. | 事实上 我知道 | 
| [03:04] | I lost someone once, too. | 我也曾失去过某人 | 
| [03:06] | Really? | 真的吗 | 
| [03:07] | Yes. | 是的 | 
| [03:09] | But the love I lost, there’s no bringing him back. | 但我失去的人已不可能再找回 | 
| [03:14] | You have a chance here. | 你还有机会 | 
| [03:17] | Go to him. | 去找他吧 | 
| [03:18] | You’re right. | 你说的对 | 
| [03:23] | And, Regina, thank you. | 瑞金娜 谢谢你 | 
| [03:25] | Thank you for being such a good friend. | 谢谢你对我这么好 | 
| [03:28] | It’s been so lonely. I’m not used to having one. | 我一直很孤单 有了朋友都有点不习惯 | 
| [03:31] | Neither am I. | 我也是 | 
| [03:34] | Well, like it or not, | 不管你是否喜欢 | 
| [03:36] | you have one now. | 现在你有我这个朋友了 | 
| [03:44] | Have you seen David? | 你们看见戴维了吗 | 
| [03:45] | Um… he… | 他… | 
| [03:48] | No. | 没看见 | 
| [03:57] | Did you not get the invite? | 你没收到邀请吗 | 
| [04:00] | David. | 戴维 | 
| [04:02] | Here. | 让我来 | 
| [04:18] | So I heard you resigned from the hospital. | 听说你辞了医院的志愿者工作 | 
| [04:21] | Was it me? | 是因为我吗 | 
| [04:24] | Because of what I told you, | 因为我表白了 | 
| [04:26] | about how I felt, | 我的感觉 | 
| [04:29] | about you. | 对你的感觉 | 
| [04:31] | Come on. Don’t tell me it’s one-sided. | 拜托 别说我是一厢情愿 | 
| [04:35] | You’re married. It should be no-sided. | 你已有家室 一厢情愿都不应该 | 
| [04:37] | What it should be doesn’t matter. | 事情该怎样不重要 | 
| [04:40] | Whoever married Kathryn– it’s not me. | 不论是谁娶的凯思琳 肯定不是现在的我 | 
| [04:43] | I didn’t choose her. | 我没选她 | 
| [04:46] | I’m choosing you. | 我选的是你 | 
| [04:51] | Now I know you feel it. I can tell. | 我知道你也有感觉 我看得出来 | 
| [04:55] | I know you think that we have this connection, | 你认为我们之间冥冥中有牵连 | 
| [04:57] | but maybe… | 但或许… | 
| [04:59] | It’s because I happened to be the person who saved your life? | 只是因为我碰巧是你的救命恩人呢 | 
| [05:05] | So… why don’t we leave it at that? | 所以 不如就此打住吧 | 
| [05:58] | Next time, make sure I’m really dead. | 下一次 要确认我真死了 | 
| [06:12] | Well done. | 做得不错 | 
| [06:13] | “Well done”? | 只是”做得不错” | 
| [06:15] | There’s an understatement. | 说得太保守了 | 
| [06:17] | You see what my son did to that brute? | 看见犬子如何对付那个暴徒了吗 | 
| [06:20] | He just killed the unkillable. | 他刚杀死了那个不死之身 | 
| [06:23] | Ahh, a valiant feat, for sure, | 确实是勇猛非凡 | 
| [06:26] | but it is still just a man. | 但对手仍只是个人类 | 
| [06:27] | Can he do the same with a dragon? | 他能和龙一比高下吗 | 
| [06:29] | Do fairies sprinkle dust? Do trolls live under bridges? | 仙女能撒魔粉 食人怪住在桥下吗 | 
| [06:32] | Father, relax. | 别急 父王 | 
| [06:35] | I can kill whatever beast you set after me. | 无论什么野兽我都能消灭 | 
| [06:36] | My kingdom is plagued by a dragon | 我的王国饱受巨龙之害 | 
| [06:38] | like nothing you’ve ever faced before. | 此龙你闻所未闻 | 
| [06:40] | He has killed every warrior that’s tried to slay him. | 他杀了所有除龙勇士 | 
| [06:42] | He’s yet to face me. | 那是他还没遇到我 | 
| [06:44] | My kingdom needs this threat vanquished. | 我的王国需要消除这一威胁 | 
| [06:46] | And my kingdom needs gold. | 而我的王国需要金子 | 
| [06:48] | I’m sure we can work something out. | 我相信会有办法解决 | 
| [06:53] | Careful. Remember what happened to Frederick. | 当心 忘了弗雷德里克吗 别重蹈覆辙 | 
| [07:01] | Your sword. | 举起你的剑 | 
| [07:14] | Consider it a down payment. | 以此为定金吧 | 
| [07:17] | You’ll get the rest | 龙首送来之日 | 
| [07:18] | when you deliver the dragon’s head to me. | 就是你得到余金之时 | 
| [07:19] | It’s a deal. | 一言为定 | 
| [07:21] | Forgive me if I refuse to shake on it, King Midas. | 恕我不能与你握手定约 迈达斯王 | 
| [07:28] | Come. Let’s discuss the details. | 来 我们商讨下细节 | 
| [07:32] | A toast to our fearless prince. | 敬我们无畏的王子殿下 | 
| [07:34] | Yeah! | 好 | 
| [07:36] | No. There’s no celebrating today. | 不 今日不须庆祝 | 
| [07:39] | This was but a simple test. | 此次只是简单的测试 | 
| [07:42] | The task before us is too big, too important to make light of. | 眼下的任务责任重大 不容小觑 | 
| [07:46] | Just because I was easily able to kill this brute doesn’t m– | 不要因我轻而易举杀了这个暴徒而… | 
| [08:14] | Good-bye, my son. | 永别了 孩儿 | 
| [08:25] | Your Majesty, there is no time to grieve. | 陛下 现下没时间哀痛了 | 
| [08:28] | If Midas learns he is dead, | 如果迈达斯知道王子已死 | 
| [08:30] | he will find another warrior to slay his dragon, | 他就会去找其他勇士斩杀巨龙 | 
| [08:33] | and we will never see an ounce of his gold. | 那我们就再得不到他丁点金子了 | 
| [08:35] | Yes. Yes. | 没错 | 
| [08:37] | The kingdom must survive. | 我的王国必须生存下去 | 
| [08:39] | So what are we to do? | 那我们该怎么办 | 
| [08:42] | I have asked for help. | 我已找人求助 | 
| [08:43] | It should be here soon. | 应该很快就到了 | 
| [08:45] | Oh, it’s here. | 鄙人在这儿 | 
| [08:49] | Leave us. | 都退下吧 | 
| [08:51] | Move. | 走 | 
| [08:54] | So this is how you treat my gift? | 你就这么对待我给你的礼物吗 | 
| [08:57] | You really must be more careful. | 你真该更小心些 | 
| [09:00] | He was not a gift. | 他不是礼物 | 
| [09:02] | He was my son. | 他是我的儿子 | 
| [09:04] | A son I gave you. | 是我给你的儿子 | 
| [09:06] | In a deal we made. | 是我和你做交易换来的 | 
| [09:09] | You did me no favors. | 你没帮我的忙 | 
| [09:10] | Yes! Yes, I did. | 不 我帮了 | 
| [09:12] | Shame you and the queen couldn’t conceive a child on your own. | 可怜你和皇后那时不能育有自己的子嗣 | 
| [09:17] | My price for that is a pittance. | 而我为此得到的好处微不足道 | 
| [09:19] | But now that she’s gone, well, I assume that | 但如今她过世了 我想也不能说 | 
| [09:22] | conceiving an heir is out of the question, | 她又怀上新的继承人了 | 
| [09:25] | let alone a dragon slayer. | 更别说是屠龙士了 | 
| [09:27] | Then let’s do another deal. | 那我们再做个交易吧 | 
| [09:30] | Bring him back. | 让他复活 | 
| [09:32] | I need my son to do this. | 我需要我的儿子来做这件事 | 
| [09:35] | I’ll give you anything. | 我会不惜一切代价 | 
| [09:37] | Anything? | 一切吗 | 
| [09:38] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 | 
| [09:40] | There’s a magic wand I desire. | 有一根魔杖 我向往已久 | 
| [09:42] | It belongs to a certain fairy godmother who’s patron to your family. | 它在守护你们家族的仙女教母的手中 | 
| [09:48] | I wanna know her whereabouts. | 我想知道她的去向 | 
| [09:51] | Done. | 成交 | 
| [09:53] | Now tell me. | 现在告诉我 | 
| [09:54] | How do I bring my son back to slay the dragon? | 怎样才能让我儿子复活 去战胜那条龙 | 
| [09:57] | Bring him back? | 让他复活 | 
| [09:59] | Oh, no, no. That’s out of the question. He’s dead. | 不不 那绝无可能 他已经死了 | 
| [10:01] | Magic can do much, but not that. | 魔法很强大 但这个不行 | 
| [10:04] | But you just said– | 但是你刚刚说 | 
| [10:05] | Nothing about resurrection. | 没说过可以起死回生 | 
| [10:09] | Then my kingdom is lost. | 那么我的王国就即将消亡了 | 
| [10:15] | I am alone. | 我孤身一人了 | 
| [10:17] | Oh, dear. | 亲爱的 | 
| [10:18] | Oh, dear, dear, dear, dear, dear. | 亲爱的 亲爱的 亲爱的 | 
| [10:21] | Did I not tell you | 难道我没告诉过你 | 
| [10:24] | that I could have your son slay the dragon? | 我能让你儿子战胜那条龙吗 | 
| [10:27] | And am I not… | 难道我是个 | 
| [10:29] | a man of my word? | 言而无信的人吗 | 
| [10:31] | I thought you said he was gone forever! | 你刚刚不是说他永远不可能复活了吗 | 
| [10:33] | Oh, that he is. | 确实如此 | 
| [10:35] | But his brother… | 但是他的弟弟 | 
| [10:37] | His what? | 什么 | 
| [10:39] | His twin brother. | 他的孪生弟弟 | 
| [10:42] | Did I not mention there was another? | 我没跟你说过他有一个孪生弟弟吗 | 
| [11:00] | You might wanna ease up | 你应该轻一点 | 
| [11:01] | or that Brillo pad’s gonna press charges. | 否则那个钢丝球会起诉你的 | 
| [11:04] | The dishes were just piling up. | 脏盘子堆成山了 | 
| [11:07] | This have anything to do with David stopping by? | 你这幅样子是因为戴维的来访吗 | 
| [11:10] | I saw him sulking away as I pulled up. | 我停车的时候看到他很郁闷地离开了 | 
| [11:14] | We just… | 我们只是 | 
| [11:15] | Um… he just… | 他只是 | 
| [11:17] | Yeah, I know what you both “just.” | 我知道你们都”只是” | 
| [11:19] | And you did the right thing. | 你做得没错 | 
| [11:21] | He made a pretty compelling case… | 他说得很诱人 | 
| [11:23] | – But he’s still married. – I know. | -但是他结婚了 -我知道 | 
| [11:24] | I was just at the party. | 我刚刚参加了聚会 | 
| [11:28] | What do I do? | 我该怎么办 | 
| [11:29] | You need to stop cleaning and have a drink. | 你应该放下手中的事 过来喝一杯 | 
| [11:41] | Here’s the thing. | 这么说吧 | 
| [11:42] | I don’t know a lot about relationships, | 除了有很多段失败的感情 | 
| [11:44] | other than having many that failed. | 我不太懂感情问题 | 
| [11:47] | But generally speaking, | 但是一般说来 | 
| [11:51] | if you think something you wanna do is wrong… | 如果你自己认为自己要做的事是错的 | 
| [11:56] | It is. | 那就确实不对 | 
| [11:58] | So… | 所以 | 
| [12:00] | you gotta stay strong, | 你得坚强点 | 
| [12:02] | and he has to figure out his life. | 而他得理清他自己的生活 | 
| [12:08] | Cheers. | 干杯 | 
| [12:22] | You look different. | 你和过去不一样了 | 
| [12:26] | Your hair. It’s longer. | 你的头发 变长了 | 
| [12:31] | You used to always have a buzz cut. | 你以前总是剪成寸头 | 
| [12:34] | You used to complain that long hair was itchy and hard to take care of. | 你以前会抱怨长头发又痒又难打理 | 
| [12:38] | I guess it grew while I was in there. | 估计是昏迷的时候长长了 | 
| [12:42] | So I was gonna go to bed. | 我要去睡觉了 | 
| [12:45] | Do you… wanna join me? | 你 想和我一起睡吗 | 
| [12:47] | You mean, “go to bed” go to bed, or… | 你是说 一起去睡觉 还是… | 
| [12:51] | go to bed? | 滚床单 | 
| [12:53] | Whatever you want. | 随便你想要怎样 | 
| [12:58] | Why don’t we just… sit and talk some more? | 我们还是坐在这儿多聊几句吧 | 
| [13:14] | This… | 这样 | 
| [13:18] | isn’t right. | 不对 | 
| [13:28] | Come on. Come! | 过来 快来 | 
| [13:30] | Come on. | 过来 | 
| [13:41] | Ah! Didn’t see that coming, did you? | 没想到会这样 是吧 | 
| [13:44] | Honey! | 宝贝 | 
| [13:45] | Mother. How was the market? | 妈妈 去集市逛得怎么样 | 
| [13:48] | It was… interesting. | 很有趣 | 
| [13:51] | Interesting? | 有趣吗 | 
| [13:54] | Normally, you come back cursing the prices. | 你一般回来都会埋怨物价高啊 | 
| [13:55] | Oh, well, that’s still the case. | 还是如此 | 
| [14:00] | But this time, I had a very… | 但是这次 | 
| [14:02] | interesting talk with the grain merchant. | 我和粮商聊得很愉快 | 
| [14:05] | Grain? We don’t need any grain. | 卖谷子的吗 我们不需要谷子 | 
| [14:07] | He has a daughter. She’s ready for marriage. | 他有一个女儿 到了嫁人的年纪了 | 
| [14:09] | He thinks the two of you would make a great couple. | 他觉得你俩能凑成很完美的一对 | 
| [14:12] | – Mother… – I know, I know. | -妈妈 -我知道 我知道 | 
| [14:13] | I hate myself for even bringing it up. | 我根本就不该提起这件事 | 
| [14:15] | Let me guess. She has a dowry that will save the farm. | 让我猜猜 她的嫁妆能拯救这个农场 | 
| [14:18] | We are running out of options. | 我们已经没有选择了 | 
| [14:20] | Mother, please. | 母亲 求你了 | 
| [14:22] | As poor as we are, love is one thing I can afford. | 我们虽然穷 但我不想出卖爱情 | 
| [14:26] | I will find a way to save this farm, | 我会想到办法保护我们的农场 | 
| [14:29] | But I won’t do it by marrying for riches. | 但绝对不会是娶位有钱小姐 | 
| [14:33] | When I marry, I want it to be because I choose | 我结婚 一定是因为我选择了 | 
| [14:36] | to spend the rest of my life with someone I love. | 和我所爱的人共度余生而结婚 | 
| [14:40] | When are you going to learn? | 你什么时候才能懂 | 
| [14:44] | You can’t have everything. | 你不可能拥有一切 | 
| [14:47] | Oh, perhaps he can. | 也许他可以 | 
| [14:55] | A twin brother? | 孪生兄弟 | 
| [14:57] | And you gave him to that man? | 你把他交给那个男人了 | 
| [15:00] | We were poor, barely surviving. | 当时我们很穷 几乎无法生存下去 | 
| [15:03] | And… he came along with an offer. | 然后 他出现了 提出了条件 | 
| [15:07] | One of you for the farm. | 用你们中一个换取农场 | 
| [15:10] | Why didn’t you ever tell me? | 为什么你从没告诉我 | 
| [15:12] | The deal forbade us from ever speaking of it. | 协议要求我守口如瓶 | 
| [15:14] | Your father regretted the decision | 那个男人带走你哥哥的时候 | 
| [15:16] | the minute that man took your brother. | 你父亲就后悔做此决定了 | 
| [15:19] | He carried the guilt with him to his grave. | 他到死都后悔此事 | 
| [15:24] | Hate to interrupt this tender moment. | 真不想打断这温情时刻 | 
| [15:26] | Time is of the essence. | 但是时间就是生命 | 
| [15:29] | Mother, wait in the house while I deal with this. | 母亲 进屋里等着 我来处理 | 
| [15:37] | What do you want from me? | 你想要什么 | 
| [15:38] | Oh, not me, dear. The king. | 亲爱的 不是我 是国王 | 
| [15:41] | He needs a prince to slay a dragon. | 他需要一位王子去屠龙 | 
| [15:45] | I’m not a dragon slayer. | 我不是屠龙者 | 
| [15:46] | No, but your brother was. | 对 但你哥哥生前是 | 
| [15:48] | This newfound kinship will be your salvation. | 你新认的爸爸会帮你摆脱困境 | 
| [15:53] | Simply play the part. | 只需扮演好你的角色 | 
| [15:56] | The king’s knights will take care of everything else. | 国王的骑士们会处理好其他事情 | 
| [15:59] | All you must do | 你只需要 | 
| [16:01] | is deliver the dragon’s head to Midas. | 将龙头上交给迈达斯 | 
| [16:05] | What’s in it for you? | 你有什么好处 | 
| [16:07] | What’s in it for me is my business. | 对我有什么好处跟你无关 | 
| [16:09] | You should be asking yourself what’s in it for you. | 你应该问问你有什么好处 | 
| [16:12] | You do this, your poor mother– | 你同意 国王会保证 | 
| [16:14] | Well, the king is going to make sure | 你那可怜的母亲 | 
| [16:16] | she never wants for anything ever again. | 衣食无忧 心想事成 | 
| [16:18] | Your farm will be saved, and you… | 你的农场得救了 而你 | 
| [16:21] | should you survive… | 如果你活下来… | 
| [16:22] | You shall come home, the conquering hero! | 你将会凯旋 成为得胜的英雄 | 
| [16:29] | Now don’t tell me you don’t want that. | 不要告诉我 你不想要 | 
| [16:36] | I don’t have a choice, do I? | 我别无选择了 对吧 | 
| [16:37] | Oh, everyone has a choice, deary. | 人人都选择的权利 亲爱的 | 
| [16:41] | Just make sure it’s the right one. | 只是要确保你的选择是正确的 | 
| [16:48] | 《童话镇日报》 欢迎归来 无名氏 | |
| [16:53] | I’m hell of a doctor, huh? | 我真是妙手神医啊 | 
| [16:56] | No way he wakes up on someone else’s watch. | 要是换了别人来看护他 他就醒不过来了 | 
| [16:59] | Hello, Dr. Whale. | 你好 威尔医生 | 
| [17:01] | So I heard that you resigned from the hospital. | 我听说你不再当医院的志愿者了 | 
| [17:03] | I hope it wasn’t because of me. | 我希望不是因为我 | 
| [17:05] | W-why would it be because of you? | 为什么会是因为你 | 
| [17:07] | Well, our date. I never called you after. | 我们的约会 那之后我再没给你打过电话 | 
| [17:11] | Yeah, I know. | 是的 我知道 | 
| [17:12] | I know. It’s not classy, and I’m sorry, | 我知道这么做很不绅士 很抱歉 | 
| [17:15] | but if you could find a way to get over it, | 但是如果你能忘记这事 | 
| [17:18] | you know where to find me. | 你知道在哪能找到我 | 
| [17:21] | Have a good day. | 祝你愉快 | 
| [17:30] | Ms. Blanchard, may I have a word? | 布兰切特女士 我可以和你说几句吗 | 
| [17:35] | Of course. | 当然 | 
| [17:36] | I wanted to talk to you about my friend Kathryn. | 我想和你谈谈我的朋友 凯思琳 | 
| [17:41] | But more specifically, I wanted to talk to you | 更具体点 我想和你谈谈 | 
| [17:43] | about her husband David. | 她的丈夫戴维 | 
| [17:46] | You don’t belong together. | 你们不应该在一起 | 
| [17:48] | He’s not yours. He’s taken. Find somebody else. | 他不是你的 他已结婚了 你该另寻他人 | 
| [17:52] | I haven’t done anything. | 我什么也没做 | 
| [17:53] | Really? | 真的吗 | 
| [17:54] | So he just up and left his wife on a whim? | 那他是心血来潮 突然就跟他妻子分手了吗 | 
| [17:58] | He did what? | 他做了什么 | 
| [18:00] | You don’t know. | 你不知道 | 
| [18:04] | Well, I suspect you soon will, | 我觉得你很快就会知道了 | 
| [18:06] | so listen carefully, dear, | 所以亲爱的 听清楚 | 
| [18:08] | because it’s in your best interest. | 因为这是为你好 | 
| [18:11] | Stay away. He’s in a fragile state. | 离远点 他还处在脆弱的状态 | 
| [18:14] | He doesn’t know who he is or what he’s doing, | 他不知道自己是谁 在做什么 | 
| [18:17] | and you’re this close to wrecking multiple lives. | 差这么一点 你就会害死很多人 | 
| [18:25] | So before you do something that can’t be undone, | 趁你还没做什么不可挽回的事 我想说 | 
| [18:28] | let him remember who he was. | 让他想起自己是谁 | 
| [18:45] | There he is–our savior, | 就是他 我们的救世主 | 
| [18:48] | the man who is going to tear the dragon limb from limb. | 将会一刀一刀把龙割成碎片 | 
| [18:57] | You do this, and you’ll be a legend. | 你做到 那你就是传奇 | 
| [19:11] | Here. Let me. | 给我 我来 | 
| [19:14] | You fastened it wrong. | 你系错了 | 
| [19:17] | Here. Give me that. | 来 给我 | 
| [19:19] | Well, how will I fight? How will I protect myself? | 我怎么战斗 我怎么保护自己 | 
| [19:21] | You won’t. | 你不用 | 
| [19:22] | You will stay outside the cave while we kill the dragon. | 我们杀龙的时候你只要站在洞外 | 
| [19:24] | If you don’t come out of this alive, | 如果你不能活着回来 | 
| [19:26] | Midas won’t give our kingdom any gold. | 迈达斯一分钱也不会给我们的 | 
| [19:28] | You might have the title of hero, | 你或许能得到英雄的名号 | 
| [19:30] | but not the job. | 但活儿得交给我们干 | 
| [20:00] | The dragon’s lair is through there. | 龙穴在这边 | 
| [20:04] | You stay here. We’ll be back. | 你在这好好待着 等我们回来 | 
| [20:13] | Did you know him well? | 你跟他熟吗 | 
| [20:15] | Who? | 谁 | 
| [20:16] | My brother the prince. | 我哥哥 王子殿下 | 
| [20:19] | Yeah, we knew him. | 我们跟他很熟 | 
| [20:20] | He was the bravest man I ever met. | 他是我见过的最勇敢的人 | 
| [20:25] | They need our help. | 我们得去帮他们 | 
| [20:26] | We stay here! | 我们哪也不去 | 
| [20:27] | Our orders are clear. | 要服从命令 | 
| [20:29] | People are dying. | 会死人的 | 
| [20:30] | Don’t move! | 别过去 | 
| [20:32] | Stay back! | 后退 | 
| [20:59] | Where’s your sword? | 你的剑呢 | 
| [21:10] | Stay here. | 待在这里 | 
| [21:51] | You didn’t see that coming, did you? | 没想到会这样吧 | 
| [22:08] | Careful. Looks sharp. | 小心点 好像很锋利 | 
| [22:12] | You can’t be here. | 你不应该来这里 | 
| [22:14] | I-I needed to see you. | 我得见你一面 | 
| [22:16] | Tell me you didn’t leave your wife because of me. | 你不是为了我才跟你妻子分手的吧 | 
| [22:19] | I do not want to destroy your marriage. | 我不想破坏你们的婚姻 | 
| [22:22] | You’re not. It’s me. | 与你无关 这是我的选择 | 
| [22:24] | I don’t want to hurt her either, | 我也不想伤害她 | 
| [22:26] | but the most hurtful thing to Kathryn would be me pretending. | 但是虚情假意才是对凯思琳最大的伤害 | 
| [22:29] | She needs someone to feel about her… | 她需要一个对她有感觉的人… | 
| [22:33] | the way I feel about you. | 就像我对你的感觉 | 
| [22:37] | I’m really trying hard to stay away from you, | 我真的在努力跟你保持距离 | 
| [22:40] | to do the right thing. | 做出正确的决定 | 
| [22:42] | Why is that the right thing? | 这怎么就是正确的决定 | 
| [22:44] | Because you already have a life. | 你已经有了你自己的生活 | 
| [22:45] | With someone I didn’t choose. | 我并没有选择和她在一起 | 
| [22:48] | The man who chose that life, | 选择她的那个男人 | 
| [22:50] | whoever married Kathryn is gone. | 娶了凯思琳的那个男人已经不在了 | 
| [22:55] | The man here wants someone else. | 我心里有别人 | 
| [22:58] | You really have to leave me alone. | 你别再来缠着我了 | 
| [22:59] | Is that truly what you want? | 这是你的真心话吗 | 
| [23:01] | Go. | 走吧 | 
| [23:02] | Meet me tonight. At least think about it. | 今晚来见我吧 至少考虑一下 | 
| [23:06] | I’ll be at the bridge where you found me at 8:00. | 我八点钟在你发现我的桥头等你 | 
| [23:08] | Think about it until then and then decide. | 考虑一下再决定 | 
| [23:10] | If you don’t show, | 如果到时候你不出现 | 
| [23:11] | I’ll know, | 我就明白了 | 
| [23:12] | and I’ll never bother you again. | 以后再也不来烦你了 | 
| [23:16] | But if you choose this, | 如果你到时候出现了 | 
| [23:19] | if you choose us… | 如果你选择跟我在一起 | 
| [23:25] | You’ll know where I’ll be. | 我会在那里等你 | 
| [23:43] | Sometimes the cliches are true. | 老话说的不假 | 
| [23:46] | Okay. What do you want? | 好吧 你想要干嘛 | 
| [23:50] | Remember when I said no night shifts? | 记得我当初说不用你上夜班吗 | 
| [23:52] | I need you to work tonight. Just this once. | 今晚你得加班 仅此一次 | 
| [23:55] | Why? | 为什么 | 
| [23:57] | I volunteer at an animal shelter, | 我在动物救助站做义工 | 
| [23:59] | and the supervisor is sick, | 管事的病了 | 
| [24:00] | and someone needs to feed the dogs. | 所以需要有人去喂狗 | 
| [24:03] | Very lucky you brought a bear claw. | 看在熊爪面包的份上我就帮你一次 | 
| [24:07] | Emma, can I talk to you for a minute? | 艾玛 我跟你说点事 | 
| [24:09] | I’ll just go patrol my office. | 我去办公室里转转 | 
| [24:12] | Thanks. | 谢谢 | 
| [24:18] | He left his wife. | 他跟他妻子分手了 | 
| [24:19] | David–he left her. | 戴维跟她分手了 | 
| [24:21] | He left Kathryn. | 他跟凯思琳分手了 | 
| [24:21] | Hey. Slow down. | 慢点说 | 
| [24:22] | He–he did it for me. | 他是为了我才这么做的 | 
| [24:23] | He wants me to be with him. | 他想让我跟他在一起 | 
| [24:24] | He wants me to meet him tonight. | 他想让我今晚去见他 | 
| [24:26] | That’s… | 那么说… | 
| [24:27] | I mean, I’m trying so hard to be strong, | 我一直都想着不要动摇 | 
| [24:28] | but he just keeps coming. | 不过他就是不放手 | 
| [24:31] | I mean, how do I stop it? | 我怎么阻止这一切 | 
| [24:33] | You know, how do I let him down? | 我怎样才能让他摆手呢 | 
| [24:34] | What would you do? | 换成你会怎么办 | 
| [24:35] | I’d go. | 我会去的 | 
| [24:37] | What? | 什么 | 
| [24:38] | He left her. | 他跟她分手了 | 
| [24:39] | That’s one thing to say that he wants you, | 他嘴上说想跟你在一起是一回事 | 
| [24:42] | but it’s another to actually make a choice, | 实际证明给你看是另一回事 | 
| [24:43] | and now he has. | 他现在有行动了 | 
| [24:46] | That’s all you can ask for. | 你还能要求他什么呢 | 
| [24:50] | Given her new friendship with Kathryn, | 凯思琳现在和瑞金娜成了朋友 | 
| [24:51] | I don’t think Regina would be happy. | 我这么做 瑞金那不会高兴的 | 
| [24:53] | All the more reason to do it. | 那就更应该这么干了 | 
| [24:58] | Good lord, is this really happening? | 上帝 这一切都是真的吗 | 
| [25:00] | You tell me. | 你说呢 | 
| [25:29] | He has done it, everything you asked for and more. | 他达到了你的要求 而且锦上添花 | 
| [25:33] | My son battled the dragon and prevailed. | 我儿子与恶龙相斗胜利归来 | 
| [25:37] | Bring it to the palace. | 抬进宫殿去 | 
| [25:39] | Put it between the chimera and the mapinguari. | 放在喀迈拉和大型地懒中间 | 
| [25:44] | We did it. | 我们成功了 | 
| [25:46] | – We pulled it off. – Yes. | -我门圆满完成任务 -是的 | 
| [25:47] | Now how much longer before I can return home? | 还要等多久我才能回家乡 | 
| [25:49] | That’s a discussion not for now. | 现在不宜讨论这个事情 | 
| [25:54] | From this day forth, | 从今天开始 | 
| [25:56] | may that beast’s head be a reminder to us | 那个怪兽头颅时会刻提醒我们 | 
| [25:58] | of the valiant warrior who killed it, | 铭记杀死猛兽的勇士 | 
| [26:00] | the bravest, most noble prince I have ever met. | 我此生所见之最英勇最高尚的王子 | 
| [26:03] | You have earned my utmost respect. | 我向你致以最崇高的敬意 | 
| [26:06] | We treasure that respect, king Midas, | 我们珍惜这份敬仰 迈达斯国王 | 
| [26:08] | just as we respect your treasure. | 正如我们敬仰你的珍宝 | 
| [26:11] | Yes, yes. You were promised gold, | 没错 我曾许诺你们黄金 | 
| [26:13] | and gold you shall have, | 那是你们理所应得的 | 
| [26:15] | but I did not get to where I am by thinking small. | 我能走到今天 靠的不是燕雀之志 | 
| [26:18] | I stand before you now because I dared to dream big. | 今天能有此地位 是因为敢于心怀鸿志 | 
| [26:22] | I was not just looking for a dragon slayer. | 我不仅仅是寻找一个屠龙者 | 
| [26:24] | I was looking for the strongest warrior in the land, a hero, | 我找的是这片土地上最强壮的勇士 | 
| [26:28] | someone who could unite the kingdoms, | 一个能把整个国家团结起来的英雄 | 
| [26:30] | someone I would be proud to call family. | 一个我能引以为豪的家人 | 
| [26:33] | Bring her. | 带她进来 | 
| [26:40] | Gentlemen… | 先生们 | 
| [26:43] | May I present my daughter Abigail? | 请允许我介绍我的女儿艾比盖尔 | 
| [26:49] | Beyond gold, beyond anything… | 财富名誉 世间万物 | 
| [26:53] | I value her most. | 都比不上我的女儿 | 
| [26:55] | I promised her | 我答应过她 | 
| [26:56] | I would only give her hand in marriage | 只有找到一个值得她托付终身的人时 | 
| [26:58] | when I could find a companion worthy of her, | 我才会给她赐婚 | 
| [27:01] | and now I have. | 现在我找到这个人了 | 
| [27:03] | He killed the dragon? | 是他杀了龙吗 | 
| [27:07] | I guess he’ll do. | 那就是他了 | 
| [27:09] | And so, prince James, | 那么 詹姆斯王子 | 
| [27:12] | I offer you my daughter’s hand in marriage. | 我把我的女儿交给你了 | 
| [27:14] | King Midas, I am humbled by your generous offer, | 迈达斯国王 感谢您的赐婚 | 
| [27:17] | but I can’t honestly say I’m wor– | 但是我不敢说我… | 
| [27:19] | My son. Always so humble. | 我的儿子 总是很谦虚 | 
| [27:23] | If you say anything but “Yes,” | 你若不答应 | 
| [27:24] | You will be responsible for the destruction | 王国内的民众 王国内的一切 | 
| [27:27] | of everyone and everything in our kingdom. | 将遭受的后果全都由你负责 | 
| [27:30] | You will marry this girl, | 你得迎娶这个女孩 | 
| [27:33] | or I will kill you. | 不然我就杀了你 | 
| [27:34] | I will kill your mother. | 杀了你的母亲 | 
| [27:36] | I will turn that farm to ash. | 把那片农场夷为平地 | 
| [27:39] | Do you understand me? | 你听懂我的话了吗 | 
| [27:43] | I’ll take your silence for wisdom. | 你不说话 我就当你做出明智的决定了 | 
| [27:46] | Follow it. I know you’ll make the right decision. | 就这样 我知道你会做出正确的抉择 | 
| [28:02] | Mr. Nolan? | 诺兰先生 | 
| [28:04] | Oh, I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to startle you. | 抱歉 我不是想吓你 | 
| [28:06] | I was just heading home from work, | 我刚下班 准备回家 | 
| [28:07] | and I saw you. | 然后就看到你了 | 
| [28:09] | Are you lost? | 你迷路了吗 | 
| [28:10] | Yeah. Yeah, kind of. | 是的 没错 | 
| [28:12] | I’m looking for the toll bridge. | 我在找收费桥 | 
| [28:14] | Ah, where you were found. | 你被发现的地方 | 
| [28:16] | Yeah. | 是的 | 
| [28:16] | Trying to jog your memory? | 试着唤起你的记忆吗 | 
| [28:18] | No, I’m meeting someone. | 不 我要去见个人 | 
| [28:22] | So you made your choice. | 你做出选择了 | 
| [28:26] | Yes. | 是的 | 
| [28:28] | Well, I don’t suppose I can convince you to change your mind. | 我恐怕不能让你改变主意 | 
| [28:33] | I can’t change what I feel. | 我无法改变我的感觉 | 
| [28:34] | No. Of course not. | 当然不能 | 
| [28:38] | Walk down the street to Mr. Gold’s pawnshop. | 沿着这条街走 去戈登先生的当铺 | 
| [28:41] | You’ll find a fork in the road. Go left. | 遇到三岔路后 往左走 | 
| [28:45] | It will take you to a hiking trail that leads directly to the bridge. | 看到一条小路后 一直走就到了 | 
| [28:48] | Thank you, uh, for understanding. | 谢谢你的理解 | 
| [28:50] | Good luck, David. | 祝你好运 戴维 | 
| [28:54] | I hope you find what you’re looking for. | 希望你能找到你心之所寻 | 
| [29:43] | Hello? | 有人吗 | 
| [29:56] | Hello? | 有人吗 | 
| [30:17] | Charming. | 漂亮 | 
| [30:19] | I’m sorry? | 你说什么 | 
| [30:20] | The mobile. Isn’t it charming? | 我说那个风铃马儿 是不是很漂亮 | 
| [30:24] | Exquisitely designed, masterfully crafted. | 设计精美 工艺精湛 | 
| [30:28] | I could get it down if you like. | 如果你喜欢 我可以给你取下来 | 
| [30:29] | No, no. No, I mean, it’s–it’s very nice, | 不不不 我是说 很好看 | 
| [30:32] | but actually I’m looking for the toll bridge. | 其实我是在找收费桥 | 
| [30:34] | The Mayor said there was a fork in the road by your shop, but… | 镇长说你的店铺旁有一个三岔路 | 
| [30:37] | It seems Ms. Mills has led you astray. | 好像米尔斯女士给你指错路了 | 
| [30:39] | Yeah. Yeah, you’d think the Mayor would know her own town. | 我以为镇长很熟悉自己的地盘 | 
| [30:43] | One would think. | 对啊 | 
| [30:47] | Out of the door, turn right. | 出门右转 | 
| [30:48] | Two blocks, you’ll find the trail. Can’t miss it. | 两个街区后你就会看到小路 你会找到的 | 
| [30:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [30:56] | See something you like? | 看到什么喜欢的东西了吗 | 
| [30:58] | Where did you get that? | 这个从哪儿来的 | 
| [31:00] | That old thing? | 那个旧东西吗 | 
| [31:02] | That’s been gathering dust for… forever. | 它一直在那儿 接受灰尘的洗礼 | 
| [31:16] | I think… | 我觉得 | 
| [31:20] | this belonged to me. | 它曾经是我的 | 
| [31:22] | Really? | 是吗 | 
| [31:25] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 | 
| [31:27] | Yes. | 我确定 | 
| [31:33] | I remember. | 我记得它 | 
| [31:55] | Mother. | 母亲 | 
| [31:56] | Ohh, you’re back. You’re alive. | 你回来了 你还活着 | 
| [31:59] | Yes. | 是的 | 
| [32:01] | I did it. | 我做到了 | 
| [32:02] | Are you hurt? I’ve been so worried. | 你受伤了吗 我一直在担心 | 
| [32:04] | I’m fine, mother, really. | 我很好 母亲 真的 | 
| [32:05] | Oh, look at you. | 让我看看你 | 
| [32:07] | Look at you. You–you look like… | 看看你 你看上去真像 | 
| [32:12] | Like a… oh, you look like a prince. | 真像一个王子 | 
| [32:16] | Come inside. I’ll make us some supper. | 进来吧 我来做晚餐 | 
| [32:18] | You should see the house, the farm. | 你应该看看这房子 这农场 | 
| [32:20] | The king is going to take care of us. | 国王会照顾我们的 | 
| [32:21] | He’s already started. | 他已经这么做了 | 
| [32:25] | What? | 怎么了 | 
| [32:27] | What’s wrong? | 有什么问题吗 | 
| [32:34] | Midas wants to unite the kingdoms | 迈达斯想让我娶他的女儿 | 
| [32:38] | by marrying me to his daughter. | 以此来统一整个王国 | 
| [32:41] | What? | 什么 | 
| [32:43] | It makes the grain merchant’s dowry look like sheep dung. | 相比之下 那个谷物商人的嫁妆一文不值 | 
| [32:46] | No. | 不 | 
| [32:49] | You were right to turn down that offer, | 你拒绝那个婚约是对的 | 
| [32:51] | as you must this one, too. | 这个你也必须拒绝 | 
| [32:53] | Every day you’ve been gone has shown me | 你离开的每一天都让我明白 | 
| [32:55] | it was shameful of me to ever encourage you otherwise. | 我当初那样劝你是不道德的 | 
| [32:59] | Your freedom to choose | 你可以自由地选择 | 
| [33:01] | is more important than anything. | 比任何事情都重要 | 
| [33:04] | – I’ll give up the farm. – No. | -我会放弃这个农场 -不行 | 
| [33:06] | They can’t force you. | 他们不会强迫你 | 
| [33:07] | Yes, they can, and because of our ruse, | 他们会 因为我们的计谋 | 
| [33:10] | Midas can never really know who I am, which… | 迈达斯永远都不会知道我是谁 | 
| [33:15] | We can’t ever see each other again. | 我们以后再也不能见面了 | 
| [33:18] | Yes. | 是的 | 
| [33:23] | Then don’t do it. Run away. | 那就别答应 逃跑吧 | 
| [33:25] | I can’t. They will kill you. | 我不能这么做 他们会杀了你 | 
| [33:27] | I lose you either way. | 不管怎样 我都会失去你 | 
| [33:29] | At least I’ll know you’ll be happy. | 至少这样 我知道你是开心的 | 
| [33:30] | I already accepted Midas’s offer. | 我已经接受了迈达斯提出的婚约 | 
| [33:35] | I didn’t come here for advice, mother. | 我不是来问你的意思的 母亲 | 
| [33:42] | I came here to say good-bye. | 我是来说再见的 | 
| [33:48] | There was too much at stake. | 这里面有太多利害关系 | 
| [33:50] | I couldn’t let the kingdom suffer on my account. | 我不能让这个王国因为我而受难 | 
| [33:53] | I couldn’t let them hurt you. | 我也不能让他们伤害你 | 
| [33:59] | You know, you were right about one thing. | 有件事 你说得对 | 
| [34:04] | I can’t have everything. | 我不能拥有一切 | 
| [34:08] | Oh, my boy. | 我的儿子 | 
| [34:10] | My sweet, sweet boy. | 我最最亲爱的儿子 | 
| [34:14] | Give this to your wife-to-be. | 把这枚戒指送给你未来的妻子吧 | 
| [34:15] | No, mother. I don’t love her. | 不 母亲 我不爱她 | 
| [34:16] | I don’t even know her. That–I-I can’t take this. | 我甚至不认识她 我不能拿走这个 | 
| [34:19] | Just because you don’t know her | 你现在不认识她 | 
| [34:20] | doesn’t mean you won’t grow to love her. | 不代表以后你不会爱上她 | 
| [34:23] | True love follows this ring wherever it goes, my son. | 真爱与这枚戒指同在 儿子 | 
| [34:27] | I had it with your father. | 和你父亲在一起时我戴着它 | 
| [34:29] | I’ve had it as your mother. | 和你在一起时我也一直戴着 | 
| [34:32] | Now you will have it. | 现在 轮到你了 | 
| [34:34] | – Take it. – No. No. | -来 拿着 -不 不 | 
| [34:35] | Take it, and I’ll know… | 拿着它 这样我才知道 | 
| [34:38] | even if I never see you again… | 即使我再也见不到你 | 
| [34:42] | I’ll know you’ll find love. | 我也知道你一定会找到真爱 | 
| [34:45] | I’ll know you’ll be happy. | 知道你会是幸福的 | 
| [35:10] | You came. | 你来了 | 
| [35:14] | You sound surprised. | 你听起来很惊讶 | 
| [35:16] | In fact, you almost sound a bit disappointed. | 事实上 你听起来还有点儿失望 | 
| [35:20] | I remember. | 我想起来了 | 
| [35:23] | Kathryn? | 凯思琳吗 | 
| [35:28] | Everything. | 所有的事情 | 
| [35:39] | And you love her? | 你爱她吗 | 
| [35:41] | I don’t know, | 我不知道 | 
| [35:43] | But I know I did. | 但我知道我曾经爱她 | 
| [35:45] | I remember how I felt, and… | 我想起了我曾经的感受 而且 | 
| [35:49] | I think I have to honor that. | 我觉得我得对得起这份感情 | 
| [35:52] | And everything that you said to me– | 那你对我说过的所有话 | 
| [35:53] | Is true. | 也是真的 | 
| [35:55] | I do have feelings for you, intense feelings, | 我确实对你有感觉 而且很强烈 | 
| [35:58] | feelings I don’t quite understand. | 我搞不清楚的感觉 | 
| [36:02] | You’re going back to her. | 你要回到她身边 | 
| [36:03] | It’s the right thing to do. | 那是我该做的 | 
| [36:10] | The right thing to do… | 你该做的… | 
| [36:13] | was not to lead me on. | 是不去给我希望 | 
| [36:18] | I know. | 我知道 | 
| [36:22] | So you’ve made your choice. | 所以你已经做出了选择 | 
| [36:26] | – I’m sorry. – That’s okay. | -对不起 -这没什么 | 
| [36:29] | I guess it just wasn’t meant to be. | 看来我们是有缘无分 | 
| [37:15] | This is volunteering? | 你是在做志愿者吗 | 
| [37:17] | Plans… changed. Regina needed me to– | 计划有变 瑞金娜要我… | 
| [37:21] | Sleep with her? | 跟她上床吗 | 
| [37:22] | No. | 不是 | 
| [37:26] | Why were you… sneaking out the window? | 你为什么偷着从窗户爬出来 | 
| [37:30] | Uh, because… | 因为… | 
| [37:34] | she didn’t want Henry to know. | 她不想让亨利知道 | 
| [37:37] | You did this with Henry in the house? | 当时亨利也在屋子里吗 | 
| [37:38] | He’s sleeping. He doesn’t know. | 他在睡觉 什么都不知道 | 
| [37:40] | Oh, my god. I wish I was Henry right now. | 天呐 现在我也能像亨利那样睡着了该多好 | 
| [37:45] | This is disgusting. | 太恶心了 | 
| [37:47] | I really do work at an animal shelter. | 我确实在动物救助站工作 | 
| [37:50] | You can finish my shift. I’m done working nights. | 你接着值班吧 我不要上夜班了 | 
| [38:16] | You were right. I did hate that windmill out front. | 你说的对 我确实讨厌门口的风车 | 
| [38:21] | You remember. | 你记起来了 | 
| [38:28] | How much do you remember? | 你记起来多少 | 
| [38:30] | Enough. | 够多了 | 
| [38:32] | I know we weren’t at a good place when I left. | 我记得 我离开时我们关系紧张 | 
| [38:35] | I know you thought I was leaving you, but I wasn’t. | 我记得 你以为我离你而去 其实不然 | 
| [38:38] | I wanted to work things out. | 我想解决问题 | 
| [38:39] | I just… | 我只是… | 
| [38:41] | needed some time. | 需要一些时间 | 
| [38:44] | Then I had my accident and… | 然后我就发生了意外… | 
| [38:47] | got much more time than I expected. | 离开的时间比预想的长了很多 | 
| [38:51] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 | 
| [38:55] | I’m sorry, too. | 我也很抱歉 | 
| [39:00] | I know we have work to do. | 我知道我们需要磨合 | 
| [39:03] | Let’s see what happens. | 咱们慢慢尝试吧 | 
| [39:09] | I’d like that. | 我很愿意 | 
| [39:29] | Let this mark the beginning of a new era, | 让这一时刻成为新纪元的开始 | 
| [39:32] | of a new kingdom, | 新王国的开端 | 
| [39:33] | united and strong. | 团结 强大 | 
| [39:34] | An era of mutual prosperity. | 共同繁荣时代的开始 | 
| [39:38] | Abigail, James, as I stay to work out the particulars | 艾比盖尔 詹姆斯 我要留下来 | 
| [39:42] | of our new land with king George, | 与乔治国王共商新王国的一些事务 | 
| [39:44] | go to your new home at my palace. | 你们先行前往我王宫的新家 | 
| [39:46] | We’ll be along shortly, | 我们随后就到 | 
| [39:48] | and the celebration will be beyond your dreams. | 婚礼庆典将是空前绝后的 | 
| [39:50] | Thank you, daddy. | 谢谢您 父亲 | 
| [39:53] | I trust that you know best. | 我相信你的判断 | 
| [40:01] | I’m glad you made the right decision, son. | 很高兴你做出了正确的决定 孩子 | 
| [40:09] | Thank you… | 谢谢 | 
| [40:11] | Father. | 父亲 | 
| [40:14] | Come. I’m tired of waiting. | 走吧 我不想再等了 | 
| [40:17] | Well, then our journey shall begin. | 那我们就上路吧 | 
| [40:19] | I thought we might take the scenic route. | 我觉得咱们应该走一条风景好的路线 | 
| [40:27] | Smile, son. | 笑笑 孩子 | 
| [40:29] | You’re on the road to true love. | 你正走向真爱 | 
| [40:53] | I told you the Troll Road would’ve been quicker. | 我说过走食人兽大路会更快 | 
| [40:55] | Are you even listening to me? | 你有在听我说吗 | 
| [40:59] | Halt! | 停下 | 
| [41:00] | There’s something in the road. | 路中间有障碍 | 
| [41:21] | Rough day? | 今天过得不好吧 | 
| [41:23] | Don’t feel like talking. | 我不想说话 | 
| [41:26] | Come on. Sometimes it’s easier to | 别这样 有时候 | 
| [41:28] | talk to someone when you don’t give a crap what they think. | 跟一个你不在乎他看法的人说说会更容易 | 
| [41:38] | You ever walk into a situation | 你是否遇到过这种情形 | 
| [41:39] | where you know exactly what’s going to happen? | 你明明知道未来会发生什么 | 
| [41:44] | And then you go into it anyway… | 却还是卷入其中… | 
| [41:49] | and then when what you’re afraid of happens… | 而当你不愿看到的事情发生时… | 
| [41:53] | you kick yourself, | 你责备自己 | 
| [41:54] | because you should have known better. | 因为你本不该这么做 | 
| [42:00] | But that’s just who you are, | 但你就是这么傻 | 
| [42:03] | so you keep punishing yourself. | 所以你不断地惩罚自己 | 
| [42:07] | No. | 没有过 | 
| [42:11] | How do you do that? | 你是怎么做到的 | 
| [42:13] | By never doing what’s expected. | 从来不循规蹈矩 | 
| [42:15] | It keeps life interesting. | 让生活保持新鲜感 | 
| [42:19] | Can I buy you a drink? | 我能请你喝一杯吗 | 
| [42:26] | You can buy me two. | 你可以请我喝两杯 |