时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | There is a town in Maine | 在缅因州有个小镇 |
[00:02] | where every storybook character you’ve ever known | 这里有你熟知的每一个童话人物 |
[00:05] | is trapped between two worlds… | 他们被困在两个世界之间 |
[00:07] | You’re the only thing in this whole place that feels right. | 你是这整个地方唯一感觉对味的事 |
[00:10] | Victims of a powerful curse… | 他们是强大诅咒的受害者 |
[00:12] | The evil queen sent everyone from the enchanted forest here. | 森林里被施咒人都被巫后送到这里 |
[00:15] | They don’t remember who they are. | 他们不记得自己是谁 |
[00:17] | I just wanna make sure Henry’s okay. | 我只想确定亨利没事 |
[00:19] | He’s fine. | 他很好 |
[00:19] | She’s a con woman. All I’m doing is trying to protect you. | 她是个骗子 我所做的一切都是为了保护你 |
[00:24] | You belong together. | 你们注定在一起 |
[00:25] | How in the hell did you get like this? | 怎么会有你这种的人 |
[00:27] | Only one knows the truth… | 只有一人知道真相 |
[00:29] | How far are you willing to go? | 你愿意为此牺牲多少 |
[00:31] | As far as it takes. | 直到成功为止 |
[00:33] | And she’ll stop at nothing… | 她不会轻易停手 |
[00:35] | – Graham! – Till someone breaks the spell. | -格兰姆 -直到有人打破诅咒 |
[00:38] | Graham! Graham! | 格兰姆 格兰姆 |
[00:39] | Don’t underestimate me. | 别低估我 |
[00:40] | You have no idea what I’m capable of. | 你根本不知道我能做出什么来 |
[00:45] | 第 第 八 一 集 季 | |
[01:05] | Papa! Papa! | 爸爸 爸爸 |
[01:08] | They’ve come for Morraine. | 他们要抓走莫琳 |
[01:13] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[01:14] | No! No! Please. Please. | 不要啊 求您了 求您了 |
[01:17] | – No! Don’t take her! – Please. | -不要 别带走她 -求您了 |
[01:21] | No! You can’t take her! | 不行 你不能带走她 |
[01:23] | She’s my baby! Don’t take my baby! | 她只是个孩子 不要抢我的孩子 |
[01:26] | Nonsense. She’s a fine, strong girl. | 胡说八道 她已是个美丽坚强的大姑娘 |
[01:28] | She’ll make a fine soldier. | 她会成为一个优秀的士兵 |
[01:30] | It’s a mistake. She’s turning 14. Only 14! | 你们弄错了 她才14岁 只有14岁 |
[01:32] | Orders of the duke. | 公爵下了命令 |
[01:33] | The ogre wars have taken their toll this season. | 最近食人魔战争造成了巨大的人员伤亡 |
[01:36] | More troops will turn the tide. | 招募更多的士兵才能扭转局面 |
[01:39] | They lowered the age again, papa. | 爸爸 他们降低了征兵的年纪 |
[01:40] | I know. | 我知道 |
[01:40] | – Take her. – No! | -带走 -不 |
[01:44] | She’ll ride with me. | 让她上我的马 |
[01:51] | No! You can’t have her! | 不行 你不能带走她 |
[02:06] | The dark one seems to think I can. | 黑暗者似乎认为我能 |
[02:18] | My birthday is in three days. | 我只有三天就过生日了 |
[02:20] | They’ll come for me in three days. | 他们三天后会来带走我的 |
[02:21] | We’ll find a way. We’ll… we’ll find a way. | 我们会有办法的 会有办法的 |
[02:33] | Gold? | 戈登 |
[02:38] | You in here? | 你在吗 |
[02:39] | Well, it is my shop. | 这可是我的店铺 |
[02:48] | What is that? | 那是什么玩意 |
[02:49] | Oh, this is lanolin. Used for waterproofing. | 这是羊毛脂 用来防水的 |
[02:52] | It smells like livestock. | 闻着像牲畜的味道 |
[02:54] | Well, it is the reason why sheeps’ wool repels water. | 这正是羊毛能防水的原因 |
[02:57] | It stinks. | 太臭了 |
[02:58] | Um, if there was a reason you called the sheriff’s department, | 你打电话到警局有什么事吧 |
[03:00] | – if you want to talk about that quickly or outside… – Yes. | -你想简单说下还是去外面详谈 -是的 |
[03:03] | I just wanted to, uh, express my condolences, really. | 其实我只是想向你表示哀悼 |
[03:08] | The sheriff was a good man. | 警长是个好人 |
[03:12] | You’re still wearing the deputy’s badge. | 你还带着副警长的警徽啊 |
[03:15] | Well, he’s been gone two weeks now. | 他已经去世两周了 |
[03:17] | And I believe that after two weeks of acting as sheriff, | 我想你既然已行驶两周的警长职责 |
[03:21] | the job becomes yours. | 这个职位肯定会是你的 |
[03:24] | You’ll have to wear the real badge. | 你会有一个真正的警徽 |
[03:26] | Yeah, I guess. | 也许吧 |
[03:28] | I’m just not in a hurry. | 只是这事我不着急 |
[03:30] | So, um, thank you for the kind words. | 多谢好意 |
[03:39] | I have his things. | 我有他的东西 |
[03:41] | What? | 什么 |
[03:42] | The sheriff. | 警长的 |
[03:43] | He rented an apartment that I own. | 他租了我的公寓 |
[03:45] | Another reason for my call, really. | 这其实是我打电话的另一个原因 |
[03:47] | I wanted to offer you a keepsake. | 我想给你留着做纪念 |
[03:48] | I don’t need anything. | 我什么都不需要 |
[03:50] | As you wish. | 随你便 |
[03:51] | I’ll give them to Mayor Mills. | 我会把这些东西送给米尔斯镇长 |
[03:53] | It seems like she was the closest thing he had to family. | 似乎她是警长最亲近的人 |
[03:56] | I’m not sure about that. | 我不太认同 |
[03:58] | No love lost there, I see. | 他俩没什么感情 我懂的 |
[04:01] | Look… | 听我说 |
[04:03] | I fear that all of this stuff | 恐怕这些东西 |
[04:04] | is headed directly for the trash bin. | 会全被直接扔进垃圾桶里 |
[04:06] | You really should take something. | 你真的应该留点东西做纪念 |
[04:09] | Look. His jacket. | 看 他的外套 |
[04:12] | No. | 不要 |
[04:13] | Well, look. | 看这个 |
[04:16] | Your boy might like these, don’t you think? | 你儿子会喜欢这个的 你觉得呢 |
[04:18] | You could play together. | 你俩可以一起玩 |
[04:21] | – I don’t… – No, please. | -我不… -别这样 拜托 |
[04:23] | They… they grow up so fast. | 他们 他们很快就会长大的 |
[04:27] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[04:29] | You enjoy these with your boy. | 祝你俩玩得愉快 |
[04:31] | Your time together is precious, you know? | 你们在一起的时间很宝贵 |
[04:34] | That’s the thing about children– | 孩子们就是如此 |
[04:36] | before you know it… | 不知不觉间 |
[04:40] | you lose them. | 你就失去他们了 |
[04:56] | Brought you something. | 给你带了点东西 |
[05:00] | Thought we could use them together for Operation Cobra. | 眼镜蛇行动的时候 我们可以用这个 |
[05:05] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[05:07] | Oh, come on. | 振作点 |
[05:09] | What’s up? You’ve been ducking me for weeks. | 怎么回事 你这几周一直躲着我 |
[05:15] | I think we should stop Cobra stuff for a while. | 我觉得我们应该暂时停止眼镜蛇行动 |
[05:19] | You don’t play with a curse. | 你不能和诅咒作对 |
[05:20] | Look what happened to Graham. | 看看格兰姆的下场 |
[05:23] | Henry, I told you. They did an autopsy. | 亨利 我跟你过了 他们验过尸 |
[05:26] | It’s totally natural causes. | 那完全是自然死亡 |
[05:28] | Okay, whatever. You don’t believe. Good. | 随便吧 你不相信我 很好 |
[05:30] | I could keep you from messing with it | 我可以阻止你乱来 |
[05:33] | and getting killed. | 以免被杀 |
[05:36] | You’re worried about me? | 你在担心我吗 |
[05:37] | She killed Graham because he was good. | 她杀了格兰姆 就因为他是好人 |
[05:40] | And you’re good. | 你也是好人 |
[05:42] | Henry… | 亨利 |
[05:43] | Good loses. Good always loses, | 正不胜邪 总是如此 |
[05:45] | because good has to play fair. | 因为正义一方必须光明磊落 |
[05:47] | Evil doesn’t. | 而邪恶不需要 |
[05:49] | She’s evil. | 她很邪恶 |
[05:52] | This is probably best. | 也许这样最好 |
[05:55] | I don’t want to upset her any more. | 我不想再惹她不高兴了 |
[06:29] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[06:32] | That’s not for you. | 那个不是给你的 |
[06:35] | It’s been two weeks. | 已经两个星期了 |
[06:36] | Promotion is automatic. | 理应升职了 |
[06:37] | Unless the mayor appoints someone else | 除非镇长在此期间指定了别人 |
[06:39] | within the time period, which I’m doing today. | 而今天我恰好要这么做 |
[06:42] | So who’s it gonna be? | 那么谁会是警长 |
[06:43] | After due reflection, Sidney Glass. | 经过一段时间的考虑 西德尼·格拉斯 |
[06:46] | Sidney from the newspaper? | 报社的那个西德尼吗 |
[06:48] | How does that even make sense? | 这太荒谬了吧 |
[06:49] | Well, he’s covered the sheriff’s office | 他在警长办公室做事 |
[06:51] | for as long as anyone can remember. | 已经有很长时间了 |
[06:53] | And he’ll do whatever you want him to. | 而且他对你言听计从 |
[06:57] | You just cannot stand the fact | 你就是无法忍受 |
[06:58] | that things have been getting better around here, can you? | 事情往好的方向发展 是不是 |
[07:00] | Better? | 好的方向 |
[07:02] | Are you referring to Graham’s death as better? | 你觉得格兰姆的死是件好事吗 |
[07:07] | No. | 不 |
[07:07] | He was a good man, Ms. Swan. | 他是个好人 斯旺女士 |
[07:09] | He made this town safe, and forgive me for saying it, | 他保障了镇子的安全 恕我冒昧 |
[07:12] | but you have not earned the right to wear his badge. | 你可没有资格接替他的位置 |
[07:15] | Graham picked me… to be deputy. | 格兰姆选了我来当副警长 |
[07:18] | He was wrong. | 他选错了人 |
[07:19] | No, he knew what he was doing. | 不 他知道自己该选什么样的人 |
[07:21] | He freed this office from your leash. | 他设法让警署摆脱了你的控制 |
[07:24] | You’re not getting it back. | 你别想卷土重来 |
[07:26] | Actually, I just did. | 事实上 我已经做到了 |
[07:28] | Ms. Swan, you’re fired. | 斯旺女士 你被开除了 |
[07:59] | Toaster broken? | 烤箱坏了吗 |
[08:00] | It wasn’t when I started with it. | 刚开始还是好的 |
[08:01] | Pretty sure it is now. | 但它现在肯定坏了 |
[08:03] | I just needed to hit something. | 我就是得出出气 |
[08:05] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[08:06] | Regina fired me | 瑞金娜开除了我 |
[08:07] | so she could put one of her own puppets in as sheriff. | 这样她就可以让自己的傀儡坐上警长之位 |
[08:10] | That’s my job. | 那是我的职位 |
[08:12] | Never heard you so passionate about it before. | 头回知道你如此热衷这个职位 |
[08:16] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[08:17] | I don’t know. I just… | 我不知道 我就是 |
[08:19] | I know I want it back. | 我想要回那份工作 |
[08:21] | There must be a reason. | 你这样肯定是有原因的吧 |
[08:24] | Maybe… | 大概 |
[08:26] | I just want to beat her. | 我就是想打败她 |
[08:31] | Good evening, Ms. Swan. Sorry for the intrusion. | 晚上好 斯旺女士 叨扰您了 |
[08:34] | There’s something I’d like to discuss with you. | 有些事情 我想跟您谈谈 |
[08:37] | I’ll let you two talk. | 我这就回避 |
[08:41] | Come on in. | 进来吧 |
[08:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:46] | I, | 我 |
[08:47] | I heard about what happened. Such an injustice. | 我都听说了 这真不公平 |
[08:50] | Yeah, well, what’s done is done. | 是啊 可木已成舟 |
[08:53] | Spoken like a true fighter. | 这口气倒像个真正的斗士 |
[08:56] | I don’t know what chance I have. | 我毫无机会 |
[08:57] | She’s Mayor, and I’m… | 她是镇长 而我不过是 |
[09:00] | Well… Me. | 我而已 |
[09:02] | Ms. Swan, two people with a common goal | 斯旺女士 若是两个人目标一致 |
[09:05] | can accomplish many things. | 可成大事 |
[09:07] | Two people with a common enemy… | 若是两个人同仇敌忾 |
[09:09] | can accomplish even more. | 将所向披靡 |
[09:13] | How would you like a benefactor? | 你想让我帮你吗 |
[09:15] | A benefactor? | 帮我 |
[09:16] | Do you mind? | 介意坐下谈吗 |
[09:19] | You know… | 知道吗 |
[09:21] | It really is, quite shocking | 真是令人震惊 |
[09:23] | how few people study the Town Charter. | 人们对于童话镇法典竟所知无几 |
[09:26] | The Town Charter? | 童话镇法典 |
[09:27] | Well, it’s quite comprehensive. | 它规定的内容甚为全面 |
[09:29] | And the Mayor’s authority? | 至于镇长的职权 |
[09:31] | Well, maybe she’s not quite as powerful as she seems. | 或许 她并不是真的能一手遮天 |
[09:40] | Bae. | 小比 |
[09:42] | Bae. | 小比 |
[09:43] | Waken up, son. Come on, waken up, son. | 醒醒 儿子 快点醒醒 孩子 |
[09:46] | We’re going now. We’re going now. Come on. Come on. | 我们得走了 得走了 快点 |
[09:54] | It feels wrong to run away. | 我觉得不应该逃跑 |
[09:55] | It’s worse to die, son. | 总比送死好 孩子 |
[09:57] | I’m not having you taken away to that ogres-war. | 我不能把你送进战争虎口 |
[09:59] | Alms for the poor? Alms for the poor? | 施舍点吧 可怜可怜穷人吧 |
[10:03] | Yes. | 好的 |
[10:03] | Oh, thank you. Thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢你 |
[10:06] | Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. | 谢谢你 谢谢你 谢谢你 |
[10:10] | Are we sure there’s no other way? | 真的没有别的办法了吗 |
[10:12] | Oh, I can’t lose you, Bae. | 我不能失去你 小比 |
[10:13] | You’re all I got left, son. | 我就你一个亲人了 |
[10:15] | You don’t understand what war is like, | 你不知道战争有多可怕 |
[10:17] | what they do to you. | 敌人有多残暴 |
[10:20] | Quick. Hide. In the ditch. Hide. Go. Go. | 快 藏起来 藏在沟里 快 |
[10:22] | – Go! – Stop right there! | -快 -不许动 |
[10:31] | What are you doing on the King’s Road? | 你们在这儿干什么呢 |
[10:33] | We have some wool to sell at the fair in Longbourne, sir. | 我们想去朗伯恩的集市卖点羊毛 大人 |
[10:38] | I know you, don’t I? | 我认得你 是不是 |
[10:44] | What was your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[10:48] | Spindleshanks? | 细腿杆子 |
[10:51] | Threadwhistle? | 细脚哨子 |
[10:52] | Hobblefoot? | 跛足佬 |
[10:54] | His name’s Rumplestiltskin. | 他的名字是朗普斯金 |
[10:56] | Hush, boy. | 别说话 孩子 |
[10:58] | Rumple… | 朗普… |
[11:00] | The man who ran. | 逃跑的家伙 |
[11:06] | Is this your boy? | 这是你儿子吗 |
[11:08] | How old is he? | 他多大了 |
[11:10] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[11:11] | I’m Baelfire and I’m 13. | 我叫比尔菲 13岁了 |
[11:14] | When’s your birthday? | 你生日是什么时候 |
[11:15] | – In two days’ time. – Hush, boy. | -两天后就是 -安静 孩子 |
[11:18] | Did you teach him how to run as well, Rumplestiltskin? | 朗普斯金 你是不是也教会他逃跑了 |
[11:23] | Did he tell you? | 他告诉过你没 |
[11:25] | Did he tell you how he ran, | 他有没有说过他是如何逃跑的 |
[11:27] | and the ogres turned the tide of the battle, | 食人魔是如何反败为胜的 |
[11:30] | and all the others were killed? | 其他将士又是如何命丧疆场的 |
[11:32] | And he returned home | 他逃回家 |
[11:34] | to a wife who could not bear the sight of him. | 而妻子嫌弃他 离他而去 |
[11:39] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[11:40] | You see, women do not like to be married to cowards. | 你瞧 女人可不想嫁给懦夫 |
[11:44] | Please don’t speak to my boy like that. | 请别跟我的孩子说这个 |
[11:51] | It’s treason to avoid service. | 逃避兵役是叛国大罪 |
[11:54] | Take the boy now. | 现在就把孩子带走 |
[11:54] | No. No. No. No. What do you want? | 别这样 你想要什么 |
[11:58] | What do I want? | 我要什么 |
[12:01] | You have no money, | 你身无分文 |
[12:02] | no influence, no land, no title, no power. | 一穷二白 无权无势 |
[12:07] | The truth is, all you really have is fealty. | 你仅有的就是忠诚 |
[12:13] | Kiss my boot. | 亲我的靴子 |
[12:18] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[12:19] | You asked my price. | 你问我要什么 |
[12:21] | Kiss my boot. | 我就要你亲我的靴子 |
[12:25] | Not in front of my boy. | 我不能在我儿子面前这么做 |
[12:26] | Kiss my boot! | 亲我的靴子 |
[12:41] | Papa! | 爸爸 |
[12:53] | No. No. No. | 别怕 |
[12:54] | It’s okay. Let me help you. Let me help you home. | 没事 我来帮你们 我带你们回家 |
[12:59] | Thank you, old man. | 谢谢你 老人家 |
[13:03] | I don’t have any money to pay you. | 我没有钱来回报你 |
[13:05] | I can think of another way. | 你可以用别的方式报答我 |
[13:07] | You just feed me whatever you can spare, | 你有什么剩饭剩菜给我点 |
[13:10] | and I’ll find a way to be your benefactor. | 我会想办法帮助你 |
[13:14] | Come. Come. | 来吧 |
[13:19] | Everyone deserves to feel safe in their own homes. | 每个人都应该在自己家里有安全感 |
[13:22] | That’s why Sidney Glass is my choice for post of sheriff. | 所以我才指派西德尼·格拉斯为新任警长 |
[13:27] | This man has put the needs of Storybrooke above his own | 他作为童话镇《每日镜报》的主编 |
[13:30] | for as long as any of us can remember, | 自始至终 |
[13:33] | as chief editor of the Storybrooke “Daily Mirror.” | 都把童话镇的利益放在第一位 |
[13:36] | Please welcome | 现在请欢迎 |
[13:38] | your new sheriff. | 我们的新警长 |
[13:40] | Hang on a second. | 等等 |
[13:43] | Oh, Ms. Swan, this is not appropriate. | 斯旺女士 这可不合时宜 |
[13:47] | The only thing not appropriate is this ceremony. | 这个仪式才不合时宜 |
[13:49] | She does not have the power to appoint him. | 她无权任命警长 |
[13:51] | The Town Charter clearly states “The Mayor shall appoint”– | 本镇法律明文规定 镇长有权提名 |
[13:54] | A candidate. You can appoint a candidate. | 候选人 你只可以提名候选人 |
[13:56] | It calls for an election. | 然后由大家投票决定 |
[13:58] | The term “candidate” is applied loosely. | 关于候选人这一项 执行起来是很宽松的 |
[14:00] | No, it’s not. It requires a vote. | 不 执行起来很严格 要进行选举 |
[14:02] | And guess what, Madam Mayor– I’m running. | 镇长女士 我要参加竞选 |
[14:05] | Fine. So is Sidney. | 很好 西德尼也会参加 |
[14:06] | I am? | 我参加吗 |
[14:08] | I am. | 我参加 |
[14:10] | With my full support. | 并有我全力支持 |
[14:13] | I’ll guess we’ll learn a little something | 这么看来 我们很快就能对 |
[14:14] | about the will of the people. | 民心所向略知一二 |
[14:16] | I guess we will. | 我看也是 |
[14:27] | Another day gone. | 又过了一天 |
[14:32] | There’ll be no fleeing now. | 现在逃不掉了 |
[14:34] | No. | 是的 |
[14:36] | You need to find another way. | 你需要另想办法 |
[14:39] | You need to choose a different path. | 你需要另选出路 |
[14:41] | Choose? | 选择 |
[14:44] | What choice do I have? | 我哪有什么选择 |
[14:47] | Everyone has a choice. | 人人都有选择 |
[14:52] | I’m the town…coward. | 我是镇上的懦夫 |
[14:54] | The only choice I have… | 我唯一能选的 |
[14:58] | is which corner to hide in. | 就是何处可以藏身 |
[15:05] | I’m lame… | 我腿瘸 |
[15:08] | friendless… | 又没有朋友 |
[15:11] | The only thing I’ve got is my boy… | 我只有儿子和我相依为命 |
[15:15] | And they’re gonna take him away from me. | 他们还要把他从我身边抢走 |
[15:20] | If they take him away, I will truly… | 如果他们把他从我身边带走 |
[15:24] | truly become dust. | 我就真的没有活着的意义了 |
[15:27] | Not if you have power. | 如果你有力量就可以改变这些 |
[15:33] | You may as well say diamonds. | 你怎么不说用钻石可以改变一切呢 |
[15:35] | Get a hold of yourself. | 振作点 |
[15:36] | Think. | 仔细想想 |
[15:37] | Why do you think that someone as powerful as the dark one | 你觉得为什么像黑暗者这么强大的人 |
[15:42] | would work for a useless fool like the Duke of the Frontlands? | 会给方特兰公爵这种鼠辈效力 |
[15:48] | Tell me. | 为什么 |
[15:49] | The Duke has the dark one in thrall. | 黑暗者受到了公爵的束缚 |
[15:53] | He’s enslaved him with the power of a mystical dagger. | 他用一把神秘匕首的力量奴役了他 |
[15:58] | And on the blade is written a name– | 匕首刃上有一个名字 |
[16:02] | The true name of the dark one. | 那是黑暗者的真实姓名 |
[16:07] | If you were to steal the dagger… | 如果你偷来了这把匕首 |
[16:11] | then you would control the dark one yourself, | 你就将成为黑暗者的主人 |
[16:15] | and then no one | 从此再也没人 |
[16:18] | would be able to take your son away from you. | 能把你的儿子抢走 |
[16:22] | But… | 可是 |
[16:25] | to keep a man like the dark one as a slave? | 让强大的黑暗者做我的奴隶 |
[16:27] | No. I-I can’t. | 我可做不到 |
[16:29] | I’d be terrified. | 我会吓破胆 |
[16:31] | Then perhaps | 或者 |
[16:33] | instead of controlling the power… | 你不用控制他的力量 |
[16:39] | you need to take it. | 你可以夺取他的力量 |
[16:52] | Regina. | 瑞金娜 |
[16:56] | Shall I move some things, | 我是不是应该把东西挪开 |
[16:56] | make a bit of space for your rage? | 好给你发泄的空间 |
[16:59] | You found that loophole in the Town Charter. | 你在童话镇法典里找到了漏洞 |
[17:01] | Legal documents– contracts if you like– | 法律文书 或者说合约 |
[17:05] | always been a fascination of mine. | 正是我兴趣所在 |
[17:08] | Yes, you love to trifle with technicalities. | 是 你就喜欢咬文嚼字 |
[17:11] | I like small weapons, you see– | 我喜欢小巧的武器 比如 |
[17:14] | the needle, | 针头 |
[17:15] | the pen, | 钢笔 |
[17:17] | the fine point of a deal. | 合约的细节之处 |
[17:19] | Subtlety– not your style, I know. | 谨小慎微不是你的风格 这我知道 |
[17:22] | You’re a bastard. | 你就是个混蛋 |
[17:25] | I think your grief’s getting the better of you, Regina. | 可别被悲伤蒙蔽了双眼 瑞金娜 |
[17:28] | Shame what happened to Graham. | 很遗憾格兰姆就这么去了 |
[17:29] | Don’t you talk about him. | 不许你提起他 |
[17:32] | You know nothing. | 你什么都不懂 |
[17:33] | What is there to know? He died. | 还需要知道什么吗 他死了 |
[17:36] | Are you really going up against me? | 你真要和我对着干吗 |
[17:38] | Not directly. | 我不会明目张胆 |
[17:41] | We are, after all, | 毕竟 我俩 |
[17:42] | both invested in the common good. | 目标一致 |
[17:45] | We’re just picking different sides. | 只是选择不同立场而已 |
[17:48] | Well, I think you picked a really slow horse this time. | 我认为这次你选了极弱的一方 |
[17:52] | It’s not like you to back a loser. | 支持输家 这可不像你 |
[17:53] | – She hasn’t lost yet. – She will. | -她还没输呢 -她必输无疑 |
[17:56] | Never underestimate someone who’s acting for their child. | 永远不要低估为了自己孩子挺身而出的人 |
[17:59] | He’s not her child. | 他不是她的孩子 |
[18:03] | Not legally. | 从法律上讲不是 |
[18:05] | Now who’s trifling with technicalities? | 瞧瞧现在谁开始咬文嚼字了 |
[18:17] | How was school? | 今天上得好吗 |
[18:20] | Okay. | 还好 |
[18:23] | You’re reading that paper pretty hard. | 看报纸看得挺专注的 |
[18:27] | Sidney wrote it. | 西德尼撰稿 |
[18:29] | 《童话镇每日镜报》 曾经的囚徒 艾玛·斯旺监狱产子 | |
[18:30] | Is it a lie? | 这是假的吗 |
[18:35] | No. | 不是 |
[18:36] | I was born in jail? | 我是在监狱出生的吗 |
[18:40] | Yes. | 是的 |
[18:42] | These records were supposed to be sealed. | 这些档案本应被封存起来的 |
[18:46] | Tell me you’re not scarred for life. | 告诉我这不会给你留下终生的心理创伤 |
[18:49] | I’m not. | 我没有 |
[18:50] | Well, not by this. | 至少不是因为这件事 |
[18:53] | Good. Then let’s throw this out, | 很好 那我们把报纸抛开 |
[18:55] | and we will get our news from something more reliable, | 从更可靠的来源处获取点信息 |
[18:58] | like the internet. | 例如互联网 |
[18:59] | That’s what I’ve been trying to tell you. | 这就是我一直试图告诉你的事 |
[19:00] | Good can’t beat evil | 正不胜邪 |
[19:02] | because good doesn’t do this kind of thing. | 因为正义一方不会做这种事 |
[19:05] | My mom plays dirty. | 我妈妈贯使阴招 |
[19:06] | That’s why you can’t beat her, ever. | 所以你永远也赢不了她 |
[19:09] | I have a new ally. Mr. Gold said he’s gonna help. | 我有新盟友了 戈登先生说他会帮我 |
[19:12] | Mr. Gold? | 戈登先生 |
[19:14] | He’s even worse than she is. | 他甚至比我妈更阴 |
[19:16] | You already owe him one favor. | 你已然欠他一个人情了 |
[19:18] | You don’t want to owe him any more. | 你不会想再欠他的 |
[19:20] | Don’t do this. | 别这样做 |
[19:31] | This was a juvie record. | 这是一份青少年犯罪记录 |
[19:33] | This was sealed by court order. | 已经根据法令封存了 |
[19:34] | I don’t know how you got it, | 我不知道你是如何拿到它的 |
[19:35] | but that’s abuse of power and illegal. | 但肯定是通过滥用职权非法获得 |
[19:37] | Oh, I’m sorry. You didn’t want people to know | 很抱歉 你不希望大家知道 |
[19:39] | you cut his cord with a shiv? | 你是用剃刀割断了他的脐带吗 |
[19:40] | I don’t care what people know, | 我不在乎大家知道什么 |
[19:43] | but this hurts Henry. | 但是这事伤害了亨利 |
[19:45] | He would’ve learned eventually. | 他总会知道真相的 |
[19:48] | We all lose our heroes at some point. | 在某些时刻 我们总会失去心中的英雄 |
[19:50] | He doesn’t need to lose anything more. | 他不应再失去更多了 |
[19:51] | He’s depressed, Madam Mayor. | 他很抑郁 镇长女士 |
[19:53] | He doesn’t have any… any hope. Don’t you see that? | 他毫无…毫无期盼 你没看出来吗 |
[19:57] | He’s fine. | 他很好 |
[19:58] | He’s not fine. | 他一点也不好 |
[20:00] | I mean, think about it– watching his adoptive mother | 我的意思是 想想看 看着他养母 |
[20:03] | throw an illegal smear campaign against his birth mother? | 对他生母进行非法诽谤 |
[20:05] | You don’t think that would be upsetting? | 你不认为这很令人沮丧吗 |
[20:07] | All I did was expose him to the truth. | 我只是在告诉他真相 |
[20:10] | And as for the legality, | 至于合法性问题 |
[20:12] | I did nothing wrong. | 我没做错事 |
[20:15] | But you and Sidney will have a chance | 但是你和西德尼完全可以在 |
[20:16] | to get into all that at the debate. | 公开辩论中提及这一点 |
[20:20] | Debate? | 公开辩论 |
[20:21] | Yes, Ms. Swan, there’s a debate. | 是的 斯旺女士 公开辩论 |
[20:25] | You two can talk about jail time and juvie records | 你俩可以借此讨论铁窗生活和青少年犯罪记录 |
[20:30] | and maybe even your new association with Mr. Gold. | 甚至也可以谈谈你和戈登先生的新同盟 |
[20:34] | He’s a snake, Ms. Swan. | 他是条毒蛇 斯旺女士 |
[20:35] | You need to be careful who you get into bed with. | 你得小心你的床伴 |
[20:36] | I’m not getting into bed with anyone. | 我没和任何人上床 |
[20:37] | I’m just fighting fire with– | 我只是以毒攻… |
[20:49] | All right. Come on. Let’s go. We gotta get out of here. | 起来 快跑 我们得快逃出去 |
[20:50] | I can’t move! You have to get me out. | 我动不了了 你得带我出去 |
[20:53] | Help me. | 帮我 |
[21:02] | Keep that fire good and stoked, Bae. | 要把火生得又亮又旺 小比 |
[21:05] | The sheep’s fat needs to be liquid. | 绵羊脂肪一定要是液体状的 |
[21:06] | And get that wool good and soaked. | 那块羊毛一定要好好浸湿 |
[21:09] | Why are we doing this, papa? | 我们为什么要这样做 爸爸 |
[21:10] | This is good wool. We can spin and sell. | 这羊毛很好 我们可以将它纺织出售 |
[21:12] | These are our keys to the castle, son. | 这是我们城堡之行的通关密钥 儿子 |
[21:15] | Once I’m inside, there’s something I have to take. | 我进入后 需要拿到一样东西 |
[21:18] | What do you need to take? | 你需要拿到什么东西 |
[21:19] | That old beggar– he told me a fine tale | 那个老乞丐 他告诉我了一个关于 |
[21:22] | about the Duke and his magical dagger. | 公爵和他的魔法匕首的故事 |
[21:25] | What does it do? | 匕首有什么用 |
[21:26] | If I own that dagger, | 如果我拥有这把匕首 |
[21:30] | I control the dark one. | 我就能控制黑暗者 |
[21:32] | If I kill the dark one with the dagger, | 如果我用匕首杀死黑暗者 |
[21:35] | I take his powers. | 我就能获得他的力量 |
[21:37] | By God’s name. | 上帝啊 |
[21:38] | Imagine me with those powers. | 想象一下我获得这些力量会如何 |
[21:39] | Can you imagine me with those powers, Bae? | 你能想到我拥有这些力量吗 小比 |
[21:42] | I could get to redeem myself. | 我就能拯救自己 |
[21:44] | I could turn it towards good. | 我可以用它做好事 |
[21:46] | I’ll save all the children of the Frontlands, | 我就能拯救方特兰所有的孩子 |
[21:48] | not just you, my boy. | 而不仅是你 我的儿子 |
[21:50] | I’d love to see that, | 我很乐于见到这一点 |
[21:51] | but if the law says I’m to fight, I-I can fight. | 但如果法令规定我应该参战 我就参战 |
[21:55] | No. No. The–the law doesn’t want you to fight, son. | 不不 法令不是要你参战 儿子 |
[21:57] | The law wants you to die. | 法令是要让你去送死 |
[21:59] | That’s not battle. | 那不是一场战斗 |
[22:00] | That’s… | 那是 |
[22:02] | That’s a sacrifice, son. | 那是一场无意义的牺牲 儿子 |
[22:05] | You look at that red in the sky. | 你看那天边的红光 |
[22:07] | That’s not the–the fires of the battlefields. | 那不是战场上的战火 |
[22:10] | That’s the blood of our people, son. | 是我们普通人的血 孩子 |
[22:13] | It’s the blood of children, | 那是孩子们的血 |
[22:16] | the blood of children like you. | 像你一样的孩子们的血 |
[22:18] | I mean, what sane person would want to get involved with that? | 只有疯子才会卷入其中 |
[22:24] | So it’s true? | 是真的吗 |
[22:26] | What? | 什么 |
[22:28] | It’s true–it’s true you ran. | 你真的逃跑了 |
[22:31] | I had no choice, son. | 我没的选 孩子 |
[22:33] | And mother– | 那妈妈呢 |
[22:34] | did she leave you like the knight said? | 她真是像骑士说的那样 弃你而去了吗 |
[22:35] | You told me she was dead. | 你跟我说她死了 |
[22:44] | She is dead. | 她是死了 |
[23:00] | So… What do we need to do? | 我们该怎么办呢 |
[23:08] | The duke’s castle is made of stone, | 公爵的城堡是石头建的 |
[23:11] | but the floors and the rafters… | 但楼梯和椽梁 |
[23:14] | made of wood. | 用了木头 |
[23:16] | Why does that matter? | 这有什么关系呢 |
[23:18] | Because wood burns. | 木头可以燃烧 |
[23:27] | You’re gonna leave me, aren’t you? | 你是要丢下我吧 |
[23:53] | Oh! Oh! Ow! My ankle! | 哦 我的脚踝 |
[23:56] | Set me down gently! | 轻点 放下我 |
[23:57] | Seriously? You’re complaining about how I saved your life? | 不是吧 你抱怨我救你的方法 |
[24:00] | The firemen are here. | 消防队员来了 |
[24:02] | It’s not like we were really in danger. | 我们又不是真的很危险 |
[24:04] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[24:05] | Next time, I’ll just– | 下回 我就 |
[24:08] | No, you know what? Next time, I’ll do the same thing | 不 告诉你 下次我还会这么做 |
[24:09] | and the time after that, | 再有多少次都这样 |
[24:10] | because that is what decent human beings do. | 因为善良的人就是这么做的 |
[24:12] | That’s what good people do. | 好人就该这么做 |
[24:19] | Hey, did Emma really rescue my mom? | 艾玛真的救了我妈妈吗 |
[24:25] | Enough. | 行了 |
[24:26] | – Regina. – I’m fine. | -瑞金娜 -我没事了 |
[24:28] | A nice shot of the victim? | 来给受害者拍张靓照 |
[24:30] | Sidney, what the hell are you doing? | 西德尼 你要干什么 |
[24:33] | Are you trying to hand this election to her? | 你要帮她赢得这次竞选吗 |
[24:35] | But it’s news. | 但这是新闻啊 |
[24:35] | She’s the competition, you fool. | 她是我的竞争对手 你个傻子 |
[24:41] | Did you really rescue Regina? | 你真的救了瑞金娜吗 |
[24:43] | She did. The firemen said it. | 是的 消防队员说的 |
[24:45] | They saw it. | 他们看见了 |
[24:46] | You are a hero. | 你是个英雄 |
[24:47] | We should see if they have a picture of the rescue. | 我们去看看有没有你救人时的照片 |
[24:49] | We can make campaign posters. | 能用来做竞选海报 |
[24:51] | Oh, people would love that. That’s a great idea. | 人们会喜欢的 真是个好主意 |
[24:54] | – Wait. – So I’ll get the photo and then you– | -等等 -我去找照片 你… |
[24:56] | Can you write it up? | 你能把故事写出来吗 |
[24:57] | This is how good wins. | 好人就是这样取得胜利的 |
[24:59] | You do something good, and people see it | 你做好事 人们会看到 |
[25:00] | and then they wanna help you. | 进而会愿意帮你 |
[25:02] | Maybe you’re right. | 也许你是对的 |
[25:04] | You see, Henry? | 看到了吧 亨利 |
[25:05] | We don’t have to fight dirty. | 我们不用使坏 |
[25:25] | Loads of visitors today. | 今天的客人有点多呀 |
[25:28] | I do hope you’re not gonna break my little bell. | 我希望你不要弄坏了我的铃铛 |
[25:31] | You set the fire. | 你放的火 |
[25:33] | I’ve been right here, Ms. Swan. | 我一直在这儿 斯旺女士 |
[25:35] | Take a whiff. It smells like your sheep crap oil. | 闻一下 这是你的羊粪油的味道 |
[25:38] | Turns out it’s flammable. | 这是可燃的 |
[25:39] | Well, are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[25:42] | There’s some construction working | 当时 镇政府大厅里 |
[25:43] | on at city hall at the moment. | 有很多改装工作在进行 |
[25:45] | There’s loads of flammable solvents used in construction. | 改装工作会用到很多可燃物 |
[25:48] | Why did you do it? | 你为什么要放火呢 |
[25:51] | If I did it, | 如果是我放的火 |
[25:54] | if I did it, that would be because | 就算是这样 一定是因为 |
[25:57] | you cannot win without something big, | 你需要一件大事来赢得竞选 |
[26:01] | something like, uh, | 你需要… |
[26:03] | oh, I don’t know, being the hero in a fire? | 我说不好 成为火中救人的英雄 |
[26:06] | How could you even know I’d be there at the right time? | 你又是怎么知道我当时会在那里呢 |
[26:08] | Maybe Regina’s not the only one with eyes and ears in this town | 瑞金娜不是唯一在镇里有耳目的人 |
[26:11] | or maybe… I’m just intuitive. | 或者 我只是直觉很准 |
[26:15] | Where I involved. | 至少对跟我有关的事 |
[26:16] | I could’ve run and left her there. | 我也可以自己跑掉 |
[26:18] | Not the type. | 你不是那种人 |
[26:20] | I can’t go along with this. | 我无法接受这种事 |
[26:21] | You just did. | 你已经做了 |
[26:24] | This is just the price of election, Ms. Swan. | 这只是竞选的代价而已 斯旺女士 |
[26:26] | A price I’m not willing to pay. | 我不想付出这样的代价 |
[26:28] | Find another sucker. | 换个愿意的傻子吧 |
[26:29] | Okay, go ahead. Expose me. | 好吧 去揭发我吧 |
[26:32] | But if you do, | 但若你要去揭发我 |
[26:33] | just think about what you’ll be exposing | 先想想你要揭发的是什么 |
[26:36] | and what you’ll be walking away from. | 你又放弃了什么 |
[26:40] | Oh, yes, and, uh, | 哦对 还有 |
[26:43] | who you might be disappointing. | 你会让谁失望 |
[28:10] | 警长选举结果 今日公布 | |
[28:24] | David, hi. | 戴维 |
[28:26] | Mary Margaret. | 玛丽·玛格丽特 |
[28:29] | I was just, uh… | 我只是… |
[28:31] | Yeah, me, too. | 我也是 |
[28:35] | How are things? | 你最近怎么样 |
[28:37] | Okay. | 还好 |
[28:39] | Oh, I got a job. | 哦 我找了份工作 |
[28:41] | Yeah. I’m working at the animal shelter. | 我在流浪动物收容站工作 |
[28:43] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[28:43] | Yeah. | 对 |
[28:49] | So… Sidney? | 你帮西德尼做海报 |
[28:52] | Yeah, well, my wife is friends with Regina, so… | 我妻子是瑞金娜的朋友 所以… |
[28:55] | Oh, right. How is kathryn? | 凯思琳还好吧 |
[28:58] | Good. She’s meeting me here later. | 挺好 她一会儿来这里找我 |
[29:01] | That’s wonderful. | 挺好的 |
[29:03] | Well, I’m all out of posters. I’m gonna go get some more. | 我的海报没了 我再去拿一些 |
[29:10] | Citizens of Storybrooke, | 童话镇的公民们 |
[29:12] | uh, we welcome you to– | 欢迎来到 |
[29:14] | Uh, welcome, citizens of Storybrooke. | 欢迎 童话镇的公民们 |
[29:17] | Oh. Uh, we welcome you– | 欢迎 |
[29:19] | citizens of Storybrooke, welcome, uh… | 童话镇的公民们 欢迎 |
[29:29] | – I’m not gonna win. – What are you talking about? | -我赢不了的 -你在说什么 |
[29:30] | Everyone’s talking about what you did in the fire. | 大家都在谈论你在那场大火中的英勇行为 |
[29:32] | No, Henry’s right. | 不 亨利是对的 |
[29:35] | I can’t beat Regina at this, not the way she fights. | 就瑞金娜使的那些手段 我根本打不过她 |
[29:38] | Watch and see. | 你会明白的 |
[29:40] | Is this really just about beating Regina? | 这真的只是为了打败瑞金娜吗 |
[29:44] | It’s just… | 其实 |
[29:48] | Henry. | 亨利 |
[29:50] | I want to show him that good can actually win. | 我想证明给他看 邪不胜正 |
[29:55] | That’s why you want to win it for him, | 那是你想为他而赢的原因 |
[29:56] | but why do you want to win the election for yourself? | 那么你想为自己而赢的原因呢 |
[29:59] | That is why. | 那就是原因 |
[30:02] | I want to show him that a hero can win. | 我想让他知道正义可以战胜邪恶 |
[30:05] | And if I’m not… | 如果我输了 |
[30:08] | If I’m not a hero and I’m not the savior, | 如果我不是英雄 不是救世主 |
[30:10] | then what part do I have in his life? | 那我在他生命中又是什么角色呢 |
[30:15] | Okay. There it is. | 好吧 就是因为这个 |
[30:16] | There it is. | 就是因为这个 |
[30:40] | – Papa! I was so worried for you. – Bae | -爸爸 我很担心你 -小比 |
[30:42] | Are you burned? The castle– | 你没有烧伤吧 那个城堡 |
[30:43] | I’m fine, son. I’m fine. | 我很好 儿子 我很好 |
[30:45] | I need you to go home and wait for me there. | 我需要你回家 乖乖等我回去 |
[30:46] | Come with me, please. I have a bad feeling. | 和我一起走行吗 我有不好的预感 |
[30:49] | Bae, this is something I have to do on my own. | 小比 这是我必须自己完成的事情 |
[30:52] | Go home, son. | 回家吧 儿子 |
[30:54] | Go home and wait for me, Bae. | 回家等我 小比 |
[30:57] | I’ll be back. You go. | 我会回来的 快走吧 |
[31:20] | Zoso. | 佐索 |
[31:25] | Zoso. | 佐索 |
[31:29] | I summon thee. | 吾召唤汝 |
[31:47] | You were asking for me? | 你在召唤我吗 |
[31:49] | Submit, oh dark one! | 服从吧 黑暗者 |
[31:52] | I control you. | 我将掌控你 |
[31:54] | Yes, you do. | 是 |
[31:55] | Wield the power wisely. | 明智地使用你的权力吧 |
[32:00] | You can wield at any time now. | 你可以随时使用它了 |
[32:04] | It’s almost dawn. | 黎明已近 |
[32:07] | That means it’s your son’s birthday. | 意味着你儿子的生日快到了 |
[32:11] | I bet Hordor and his men are already on their way to your house. | 我敢打赌赫尔多和他的手下已经快到你家了 |
[32:16] | No, they can’t take him. | 不 他们不可以带走他 |
[32:17] | You don’t control them. | 你不能掌控他们 |
[32:19] | You control me. | 你只能掌控我 |
[32:21] | Have you ever wondered | 难道你从来没有想过 |
[32:23] | was he really your child at all? | 他可能根本不是你的孩子吗 |
[32:27] | Unlike you, he’s not a coward | 不像你 他不是一个懦夫 |
[32:29] | and yearns to fight and die in glory. | 他渴望在荣耀中战斗到最后一刻 |
[32:32] | No. | 不 |
[32:33] | What a poor bargain that would be– | 多么不值的交易啊 |
[32:35] | to lay down your soul to save your bastard son. | 放下你的尊严来拯救一个私生子 |
[32:43] | So I ask you… | 现在我来问你 |
[32:46] | what would you… | 你想 |
[32:48] | have me… | 让我 |
[32:50] | do? | 做什么 |
[32:56] | Die! | 死 |
[33:13] | It’s you. | 是你 |
[33:16] | You’re the beggar. | 你是那个乞丐 |
[33:17] | Looks like you made a deal you didn’t understand. | 看上去你并不明白你做了一个怎样的交易 |
[33:23] | I don’t think you’re gonna do that again. | 我想你不会再做这样的交易了 |
[33:26] | You told me to kill you? | 你叫我杀死你吗 |
[33:27] | My life was such a burden. | 生命对我来说 是一个负担 |
[33:32] | You’ll see. | 你将会明白 |
[33:33] | Magic always comes with a price, | 魔法的实现总需要付出一定的代价 |
[33:38] | and now it’s yours to pay. | 现在轮到你了 |
[33:41] | Why me? Why me? | 为什么是我 为什么是我 |
[33:45] | I know how to recognize… | 我能分辨的出 |
[33:49] | a desperate soul. | 一个不顾一切的人 |
[33:58] | No. | 不 |
[34:01] | No! Stay! | 不 不要死 |
[34:04] | You have to tell me what to do! | 你要告诉我我能做什么 |
[34:06] | Tell me what to do! | 告诉我我能做什么 |
[34:17] | Rumplestiltskin | 朗普斯金 |
[34:27] | Tragedy has brought us here, | 一场悲剧把我们聚在了这里 |
[34:28] | but we are faced with this decision, | 但我们有一个重要决定需要做出 |
[34:30] | and now we ask only that you listen with an open mind | 希望你们能以开放的态度倾听此次演讲 |
[34:34] | and to please vote your conscience. | 投出诚实的一票 |
[34:37] | So without further ado, I’d like to introduce you | 如果没有疑问的话 我想介绍一下 |
[34:39] | to the candidates– Sidney Glass | 我们的候选人 西德尼·格拉斯 |
[34:41] | and Emma Swan. | 和艾玛·斯旺 |
[34:44] | Glass. Swan. | 格拉斯 斯旺 |
[34:46] | Sounds like something that a decorator would make you buy. | 听起来像室内设计师会推荐你们买的东西 |
[34:51] | Wow. Crickets. Okay, uh… | 呃 小蟋蟀 好吧 |
[34:53] | Uh, Mr. Glass, your opening statement. | 格拉斯先生 你的开场白 |
[34:59] | I just want to say that if elected, | 我只想说 如果我被选上 |
[35:02] | I want to serve as a reflection of the best qualities of Storybrooke– | 我的行为将代表童话镇最优秀的品质 |
[35:08] | honesty, | 诚实 |
[35:10] | neighborliness… | 和睦 |
[35:12] | and strength. | 和力量 |
[35:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢大家 |
[35:23] | And Emma Swan. | 轮到艾玛·斯旺 |
[35:31] | You guys all know I have… | 你们都知道我有 |
[35:34] | what they call a, uh, | 人们管它叫 |
[35:37] | troubled past, | 混乱的过去 |
[35:39] | but you’ve been able to overlook it | 但是你们能够不计前嫌 |
[35:41] | because of the, um… | 因为… |
[35:44] | hero thing. | 我英勇的行为 |
[35:48] | But here’s the thing, | 但真相是 |
[35:52] | the fire was a setup. | 火灾是有人蓄意而为 |
[35:57] | Mr. Gold agreed to support me in this race, | 戈登先生同意支持我 |
[36:02] | but I didn’t know that that meant he was going to set a fire. | 但我不知道他会放火 |
[36:06] | I don’t have definitive evidence, | 我没有确切的证据 |
[36:11] | but I’m sure. | 但我很肯定 |
[36:13] | And the worst part of all this was… | 最糟糕的是 |
[36:16] | The worst part of all this is, | 最糟糕的部分是 |
[36:19] | I let you all think it was real. | 我让你们相信那是意外 |
[36:25] | And I can’t win that way. | 我不能这样获胜 |
[36:30] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[37:02] | Another? | 再来一杯吗 |
[37:04] | Oh, hell, yes. | 绝对要的 |
[37:12] | Hey, Henry. | 嗨 亨利 |
[37:18] | What’s this for? | 为什么给我这个 |
[37:20] | You stood up to Mr. Gold. | 你反抗了戈登先生 |
[37:22] | It’s pretty amazing. | 很了不起 |
[37:25] | He did something illegal. | 他违法了 |
[37:27] | That’s what heroes do, | 英雄就该这样 |
[37:30] | expose stuff like that. | 揭露那样的罪行 |
[37:36] | I shouldn’t have given up on Operation Cobra. | 我不该放弃眼镜蛇行动的 |
[37:44] | I thought I might find you here. | 我猜我能在这找到你 |
[37:47] | With a drink. | 喝着酒 |
[37:49] | And my son. | 跟我儿子在一起 |
[37:51] | Here to card me, officer? | 来查我身份证吗 警官 |
[37:52] | Well, not at all. In fact, I think I’ll join you. | 不是的 实际上 我想跟你喝一杯 |
[37:55] | Here? I don’t know. | 这里吗 不用了吧 |
[37:57] | I think they’re setting up a back room for the victory party. | 他们在里屋准备庆祝派对 |
[37:59] | Well, you’ll have to tell me what that’s like. | 那你得告诉我庆祝是什么滋味了 |
[38:04] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你 |
[38:07] | Sheriff Swan. | 斯旺警长 |
[38:09] | Wait. What? | 等等 什么 |
[38:11] | It was a very close vote. | 投票结果非常相近 |
[38:14] | But people really seem to like the idea of a sheriff | 似乎大家都很欣赏这样的警长 |
[38:16] | brave enough to stand up to Mr. Gold. | 敢于反抗戈登先生 |
[38:19] | Are you joking? | 你在开玩笑吗 |
[38:21] | She doesn’t joke. | 她从不开玩笑 |
[38:26] | You didn’t pick a great friend in Mr. Gold, Ms. Swan. | 戈登先生不是做朋友的材料 斯旺女士 |
[38:31] | But he does make a superlative enemy. | 但他却是无与伦比的敌人 |
[38:37] | Enjoy that. | 好好享受吧 |
[38:53] | Everyone’s watching from behind their curtains today. | 今天大家都躲在窗帘后面偷看啊 |
[39:05] | Dark one. | 黑暗者 |
[39:12] | No. | 不 |
[39:15] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[39:18] | Have you forgotten me already? | 已经忘记我是谁了吗 |
[39:22] | What was it you used to call me again? | 你以前叫我什么来着 |
[39:26] | Spindleshanks? | 细腿杆子 |
[39:29] | Hobblefoot. | 跛足佬 |
[39:33] | Papa? | 爸爸 |
[39:38] | Rumplestiltskin. | 朗普斯金 |
[39:40] | Wonderful. | 非常好 |
[39:42] | And now you shall know me, | 现在我是 |
[39:45] | as the new dark one. | 新的黑暗者 |
[39:48] | How about a little fealty? | 让我看看你的忠诚度 |
[39:55] | Kiss my boot. | 亲吻 我的 靴子 |
[40:05] | No! Papa! | 不要 爸爸 |
[40:16] | Papa? | 爸爸 |
[40:20] | What has happened to you? | 你怎么了 |
[40:23] | You’re safe, Bae. | 你安全了 小比 |
[40:29] | Do you feel safe, son? | 你感觉到安全了吗 |
[40:33] | No. | 没有 |
[40:34] | I’m frightened. | 我很害怕 |
[40:35] | I’m not. | 我可不怕 |
[40:39] | I protected what belongs to me. | 我保护我所拥有的一切 |
[40:42] | And I’m not scared of anything. | 我无所畏惧 |
[41:10] | The sheriff’s jacket, | 警长的外套 |
[41:11] | I thought you might want it after all. | 我想你可能还是想要它 |
[41:15] | You do know I’m armed, right? | 你知道我有带枪吧 |
[41:19] | It’s all part of the act, my dear. | 这全都是一场戏 亲爱的 |
[41:21] | Political theater in an actual theater. | 在剧场上演的政治阴谋 |
[41:26] | I knew no one was gonna vote for you, | 我知道没人会投票给你 |
[41:27] | unless we gave you some kind of extraordinary quality. | 除非我赋予你一些特别的品质 |
[41:31] | And I’m afraid saving old Regina’s arse from the fire | 在火灾中救了瑞金娜一命 |
[41:33] | just wasn’t gonna do that. | 恐怕还不够 |
[41:35] | We had to give you a higher form of bravery. | 我们得展现你更高层次的勇气 |
[41:38] | They had to see you defy me, | 他们得看到你公然反抗我 |
[41:40] | and they did. | 他们的确看到了 |
[41:42] | No way. | 不可能 |
[41:43] | There is no way you planned that. | 这不可能都在你的计划中 |
[41:45] | Everyone’s afraid of Regina, | 大家都怕瑞金娜 |
[41:48] | but they’re more afraid of me. | 但他们更怕我 |
[41:50] | By standing up to me, you won them over. | 反抗我就赢得了他们 |
[41:54] | It was the only way. | 这是唯一的办法 |
[41:55] | You knew I’d agree. | 你知道我会同意 |
[41:57] | Oh, yeah. | 当然 |
[41:59] | I know how to recognize a desperate soul. | 我看得出你已不顾一切 |
[42:09] | Why did you do this? | 你为什么要这么做 |
[42:11] | We made a deal some time back, Ms. Swan. | 我们曾有过一个协议 斯旺女士 |
[42:15] | We established that you owed me a favor. | 你欠着我一个人情 |
[42:19] | I know that can be a bad feeling, | 我知道那感觉不好 |
[42:21] | Owing someone. | 欠人情 |
[42:24] | Now that you’re sheriff, | 既然你是警长了 |
[42:26] | I’m sure we’ll find some way for you to pay back what you owe me. | 我相信你能把人情还了 |
[42:34] | Congratulations. | 恭喜了 |