时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Once upon a time, | 很久很久以前 |
[00:01] | an evil queen banished every storybook character | 邪恶的巫后把大家熟知的童话人物 |
[00:05] | you’ve ever known to our world. | 流放到了我们的世界 |
[00:06] | They don’t remember who they are. | 他们不记得自己是谁了 |
[00:08] | Only one knows the truth, | 只有一位知道事实 |
[00:10] | and only one can break her spell. | 只有一位能破解她施下的诅咒 |
[00:14] | – If you need anything… – You’ll find me. | -无论你需要什么 -你会找到我 |
[00:16] | – Always. – You belong together. | -永远 -你们注定在一起 |
[00:18] | You’re the only thing in this whole place that feels right. | 你是这整个地方唯一感觉对味的 |
[00:21] | No one comes here, ever. | 没有人来到童话镇 从来没有 |
[00:24] | Anyplace to get a room around here? | 这附近有住宿的地方吗 |
[00:25] | You’re staying? | 你要住下来吗 |
[00:27] | That’s the plan. | 我是这么打算的 |
[00:55] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里做什么 |
[00:57] | Fixing my bike. | 修车 |
[00:58] | No, I mean in Storybrooke. | 不 我是说你来童话镇做什么 |
[01:01] | Just visiting. | 来看看 |
[01:02] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[01:03] | A box. | 箱子 |
[01:05] | What’s inside it? | 里面装着什么 |
[01:06] | Just something I need to do what I came here for. | 我来这儿办事所需要的东西 |
[01:13] | I thought you were just visiting. | 你不是说你只是来看看吗 |
[01:14] | Doesn’t mean I don’t have something to do. | 那不代表我不能顺便办点事啊 |
[01:18] | Henry? | 亨利 |
[01:19] | You better get to school. | 快去上学吧 |
[01:23] | Looks like a storm’s coming. | 貌似暴风雨要来了 |
[01:29] | Henry. | 亨利 |
[01:31] | Who was that? | 他是谁 |
[01:35] | This is chief meterologist Bill Gozen | 这里是首席气象员比尔·哥曾 |
[01:37] | with your up-to-the-minute Storybrooke weather. | 给您带来童话镇的最新天气预报 |
[01:39] | Well, break out those galoshes, folks. It’s gonna get soggy. | 各位 请准备好雨鞋 将有暴雨来袭 |
[01:42] | We’ve got a major storm system moving down the coast. | 大型风暴正向海岸移动 |
[01:44] | The latest doppler shows the worst band of precipitation | 最新多普勒检测显示 强降水 |
[01:47] | is moving into Storybrooke right about the time | 抵达童话镇的时间 |
[01:49] | you’re putting the kids to… | 大致在今天晚间… |
[01:52] | I cannot believe I overslept. | 真不敢相信 我睡过头了 |
[01:53] | It’s only 7:10. You’ve got plenty of time to get to school. | 才7点10分 你有足够时间赶去学校 |
[01:55] | No, I have to be there at 7:15. | 我得在7点15之前到 |
[01:57] | Science fair. | 有科学展览会 |
[01:58] | I’m helping the kids with their project before school. | 上课前 我得帮孩子们做项目 |
[02:00] | I’m sure if you’re five minutes late, they’ll live. | 就算你迟到五分钟 他们也撑得住 |
[02:03] | We’re making a volcano. | 我们要制造一座火山呢 |
[02:06] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[02:49] | One cream and sugar. One black. | 一杯加奶加糖的咖啡 一杯清咖啡 |
[02:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:01] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[03:03] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[03:08] | Uh, I should go. I’m gonna be late for work. | 我…我得走了 上班要迟到了 |
[03:10] | Oh, the animal shelter, right? How’s that going? | 动物收容所对吧 做的怎么样 |
[03:13] | Well, the apes haven’t taken over. | 猿族还没崛起呢 |
[03:14] | Yet. | 暂时没有 |
[03:15] | Not on my watch. | 有我看着呢 |
[03:36] | This is making a volcano? | 这是制造火山吗 |
[03:41] | – I was– – I get it. | -我是在… -我懂 |
[03:43] | He comes here every morning at 7:15 a.m. to get coffee. | 他每天早上7点15都来这儿买咖啡 |
[03:46] | For him and his wife. | 买给他自己和他妻子 |
[03:47] | I know, I know, I know. I just like to… | 我知道我知道 我只是想… |
[03:51] | come here to see him. | 来这儿见他 |
[03:53] | So you’re a stalker? | 这么说 你是个跟踪狂 |
[03:54] | No, not really. | 不能这么说 |
[03:57] | Maybe a little bit. | 也算是吧 |
[03:58] | And it’s not like I’m following him. | 我也没有跟踪他 |
[04:00] | I just know that he spends his mornings with Kathryn, | 我只知道他每天早上和凯思琳一起 |
[04:02] | gets his coffee, then drives to the animal shelter | 买咖啡 然后开车去动物收容所 |
[04:03] | to start work at 7:30, and then he’s home around 5:00. | 7点30开始工作 大概5点回家 |
[04:06] | Oh, is that all? | 就知道这些吗 |
[04:08] | Thursdays they pick up chinese for dinner. | 周四他们晚上吃中餐 |
[04:12] | – I can’t get him out of my head. – I know. | -我忘不掉他 -我知道 |
[04:15] | Maybe the first step is not showing up here tomorrow. | 也许第一步就是明天别来这儿了 |
[04:19] | Love’s the worst. | 爱情最痛苦了 |
[04:22] | I wish there was a magic cure. | 有魔法能治相思病就好了 |
[04:36] | Hey! | 喂 |
[04:37] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[04:39] | Red. | 小红帽 |
[04:41] | The spear, snow. | 把矛收起来 白雪 |
[04:44] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[04:47] | I wasn’t expecting you for a month. | 我还以为要等你一个月呢 |
[04:49] | It’s been a month. | 已经一个月了 |
[04:51] | Has it? | 是吗 |
[04:52] | You’re really taking well to the solitude, aren’t ya? | 看来你隐居的生活不错嘛 |
[04:55] | It’s fine. It’s exactly what I wanted, | 挺好的 这就是我想要的 |
[04:56] | to be out here, away. | 退隐山林 远离尘世 |
[04:59] | And that you are. | 不错啊 |
[05:01] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[05:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:04] | So… | 那么… |
[05:06] | how are things back in the world? | 尘世近来如何啊 |
[05:08] | Come on. Ask what you really want. | 别绕了 直接问吧 |
[05:10] | I don’t know what you mean. | 我听不懂你在说什么 |
[05:13] | Okay, fine. | 好吧 |
[05:15] | Tell me. | 告诉我吧 |
[05:16] | The wedding’s happening. | 婚礼如期举行 |
[05:19] | Prince James is marrying Midas’ daughter… | 詹姆斯王子要娶迈达斯的女儿 |
[05:23] | in two days’ time. | 婚礼还有两天 |
[05:27] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[05:28] | I just thought the longer I was out here, | 我原以为在野外呆的越长 |
[05:30] | the easier it would be to forget him, but… | 越容易忘记他 但… |
[05:33] | Instead, all I do is think about him. | 可是 我却无时无刻不在想他 |
[05:37] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[05:39] | I wish there was a way to get him out of my head. | 真希望有办法能让他从我脑中消失 |
[05:48] | What? Is there? | 怎么了 有吗 |
[05:49] | Of course not. I mean, that would… | 当然没有 那可… |
[05:51] | Red, what do you know? | 小红帽 你知道什么 |
[05:54] | Come on. I helped you when no one else would. | 说啊 当你孤立无援时是我帮了你 |
[05:56] | What do you know? | 你知道些什么 |
[06:02] | There are whispers, | 有传闻说 |
[06:04] | whispers of a man | 有一个男人 |
[06:05] | who can achieve even the most unholy of requests, | 可以实现一切 哪怕是最邪恶的请求 |
[06:09] | a man who can do what you ask. | 一个可以实现你所有要求的男人 |
[06:12] | Who is this man? | 他是谁 |
[06:32] | How much for this? | 多少钱 |
[06:37] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[06:39] | Your boat. | 你的船 |
[06:40] | Exquisite craftsmanship. | 技艺精湛啊 |
[06:43] | It’s not for sale. | 这船不卖的 |
[06:44] | Of course it is, dearie. | 当然能卖 亲爱的 |
[06:45] | No one comes to see me without a deal in mind. | 来见我的人都是想做交易的 |
[06:51] | So you’re Rumplestiltskin. | 这么说 你就是朗普斯金 |
[06:54] | Indeed, I am. | 没错 是我 |
[06:56] | I’ve been looking forward to meeting you. | 我早就期待与你相见 |
[07:02] | You really are the fairest of them all, aren’t you? | 你果真是天下最美的女人 不是吗 |
[07:07] | What can I do for you? | 我能为你做些什么 |
[07:09] | I need a cure. | 我需要一个解药 |
[07:12] | What ails you, doll? | 你有什么苦恼 可人儿 |
[07:13] | A broken heart. | 一颗破碎的心 |
[07:14] | Ah, the most painful of afflictions. | 最折磨人的痛苦啊 |
[07:20] | Well, I’m afraid if you want me to make him love you, | 如果你想让他爱上你的话 |
[07:22] | No can do, and nothing can. | 我做不到 什么都做不到 |
[07:24] | No, that’s not the problem. | 不 不是那样 |
[07:26] | We can’t be together. | 我们不能在一起 |
[07:28] | Well, that I can help you with. | 那我可以帮助你 |
[07:46] | – That’ll do it? – Not yet. | -这就行了吗 -还没好呢 |
[07:48] | No two loves are… exactly alike. | 世间没有…一样的爱 |
[07:52] | We must make this… personal. | 我们得把这个…为你量身打造 |
[07:58] | So if I drink that, I’ll no longer love him? | 如果我喝了这个 我就能不再爱他吗 |
[08:00] | The next time you see the object of your grief, | 你再看到那个让你痛苦的人时 |
[08:04] | you won’t even remember who he is. | 你甚至会不记得他是谁 |
[08:07] | I won’t remember him? | 我会忘记他吗 |
[08:09] | Love is the most powerful magic, so the cure must be… | 爱是最有力的魔法 所以解药也得… |
[08:14] | extreme. | 极端一些 |
[08:15] | “Extreme” sounds like an understatement. | “极端”似乎有些轻描淡写啊 |
[08:17] | Don’t doubt yourself now, dearie. | 现在不要动摇啊 亲爱的 |
[08:20] | Love makes us sick, | 爱让我们患病 |
[08:22] | haunts our dreams, | 萦绕我们的梦境 |
[08:24] | destroys our days. | 摧毁我们的生活 |
[08:26] | Love… has killed more than any disease. | 爱造成的死亡比任何疾病都多 |
[08:31] | This cure is a gift. | 这个解药是个礼物 |
[08:36] | What’s your price? | 你要的代价是什么 |
[08:40] | These’ll do. | 这就够了 |
[08:42] | What do you need of my hair? | 你要我的头发做什么 |
[08:44] | What do you need of it now it’s been plucked from your head? | 都被我扯下来了你还要它做什么 |
[08:49] | Do we have a deal? | 成交吗 |
[08:55] | I thought so. | 我想也是 |
[08:57] | Drink it in good health, | 为了健康喝了它吧 |
[08:59] | Snow white. | 白雪公主 |
[09:24] | I’m so sorry. | 真抱歉 |
[09:26] | – It’s fine. Don’t worry about it. – I wasn’t looking. | -没关系 -我没看路 |
[09:28] | Clearly. | 显然如此 |
[09:29] | Oh. Is this yours? | 这是你的吗 |
[09:31] | Yes, thank you. | 是的 谢谢 |
[09:32] | Um, this must… | 这一定是… |
[09:38] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[09:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:45] | I trust you’ll be discreet. | 我相信你会谨慎行事的 |
[09:48] | Their lives are their business, not yours. | 他们的生活不管你的事 |
[10:07] | James. | 詹姆斯 |
[10:10] | How goes the feast? | 盛会进行的怎么样 |
[10:12] | Your absence is felt. | 大家知道你缺席了 |
[10:14] | It is, after all, in your honor. | 毕竟 盛会是为你举办的 |
[10:18] | I thought this might rouse you from your chamber. | 我想这或许能让你离开你的房间 |
[10:21] | You could feed the kingdom for an entire winter with that crown. | 你可以用这顶王冠为整个王国提供冬季的食物 |
[10:24] | It’s a gift from king Midas, | 这是迈达斯国王的礼物 |
[10:26] | for you to wear as you marry his daughter. | 让你顶冠迎娶他的女儿 |
[10:29] | Once that is done, our new prosperity | 此事一成 我们新得来财富 |
[10:31] | will allow us to feed the kingdom for all eternity. | 能让我们永久地为王国提供食物 |
[10:36] | Show some enthusiasm. | 热忱一些 |
[10:38] | Enthusiasm wasn’t part of the deal. | 热忱不是交易的一部分 |
[10:40] | The wedding’s in two days. I’ve honored your wishes. | 两天后便是婚期 我遵从了你的要求 |
[10:43] | But I want your heart, not just your honor. | 我想要的是你的心 不只是你的遵从 |
[10:48] | My heart shall belong to Abigail. | 我的心属于艾比盖尔 |
[10:51] | You think I’m a fool, don’t you? | 你以为我是傻瓜 是吗 |
[10:53] | Your heart can’t belong to Abigail | 你的心不可能属于艾比盖尔 |
[10:55] | when it’s held by another woman, | 因为你心里有另外一个女人 |
[10:56] | and don’t deny it. | 别否认 |
[10:58] | I know that look. | 我熟悉那种表情 |
[10:59] | Who is she? | 她是谁 |
[11:01] | I met her on a journey. | 我在旅程中遇到她 |
[11:03] | We haven’t seen each other since, | 后来再也无缘见面 但是 |
[11:07] | but…she’s stayed with me. | 但…她却留在我的心里 |
[11:08] | Forget her. | 忘了她 |
[11:10] | You speak as if that’s so easy. | 你说得倒是很轻松 |
[11:12] | Nobility was not meant to be easy. | 身在帝王家本来就不轻松 |
[11:15] | All this wealth, | 这荣华富贵 |
[11:16] | the power we hold overerther men’s lives– | 还有生杀大权 |
[11:18] | Do you think that comes at no cost? | 你以为都不用付出代价吗 |
[11:20] | I asked for none of it. | 我从来也没要求过这些 |
[11:22] | You were chosen to be my son, | 你被选来做我的儿子 |
[11:24] | plugged from poverty, wanting for nothing. | 帮你摆脱一贫如洗的命运而不求你回报 |
[11:27] | Be thankful for that. | 你要心存感恩 |
[11:28] | It wasn’t charity, father. | 那并不是因为你好心 父王 |
[11:31] | It was the only way to save your kingdom. | 那是唯一能拯救你的王国的办法 |
[11:33] | Watch yourself, boy. | 说话注意点 小子 |
[11:35] | This is a choice you made, | 这是你的选择 |
[11:36] | a role you have taken. Honor it. | 你已承担起这个角色 就不能反悔 |
[11:38] | There is too much at stake. | 事关重大 |
[11:41] | Do whatever it takes to get that woman out of your head, | 不管怎样你都要忘掉那个女人 |
[11:46] | because nothing is going to stop this wedding. | 因为无论如何婚礼都要如期举行 |
[12:08] | Dearest…Snow. | 我最爱的白雪 |
[12:16] | Find her. | 找到她 |
[12:47] | How do you manage to get yourself… | 你是怎么把自己搞成这样的 |
[12:49] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[12:50] | It’s gonna be okay. | 你不会有事的 |
[12:57] | Well, the good news is no broken bones. | 好消息是 没有骨折 |
[13:00] | She was just a little dehydrated. | 就是有一点缺水 |
[13:01] | But I got her some fluids, and she should be just fine. | 我已经给她喂过水了 应该没事了 |
[13:04] | And the bad news? | 坏消息呢 |
[13:05] | Well, this is a North Atlantic dove. | 这是一只北大西洋鸽 |
[13:07] | It’s a migratory species, | 是候鸟的一种 |
[13:09] | very unique among American doves. | 在美洲鸽子中非常独特 |
[13:11] | Now they tend to form strong monogamous bonds, meaning– | 他们一般是一夫一妻而且忠贞不渝 就是说 |
[13:14] | If I don’t get her back to her flock, | 如果我不把她送回她的鸽群 |
[13:16] | she’ll be alone forever. | 她就要孤零零地过一辈子了 |
[13:18] | Well, it’s… | 是啊 |
[13:20] | it’s a long shot, but the alternative… | 我知道希望不大 不过不这样的话 |
[13:24] | She’ll heal, but she won’t be happy here. | 她可以痊愈 不过在这肯定不会开心 |
[13:29] | I’ll take my chances. Thank you, doctor. | 我还是试试看吧 谢谢你医生 |
[13:31] | You’re welcome. Good luck. | 不客气 祝你好运 |
[13:35] | Mary Margaret, there’s a storm coming. | 玛丽·玛格丽特 风暴就要来了 |
[13:36] | You really shouldn’t go out there. | 你真的不应该到野外去 |
[13:37] | Well, the storm’s coming tomorrow, and if I wait, | 风暴明天才来 我要是再耽搁 |
[13:40] | she could be lost forever, | 她可能就再也回不去了 |
[13:42] | completely alone. | 一辈子孤单 |
[13:44] | No one deserves that. | 没人该有那样的命运 |
[13:45] | Then let me drive you. | 那我开车送你 |
[13:46] | I don’t need your help, David. I’ll be fine. | 戴维 我不用你帮我 我自己能行 |
[13:58] | Storybrooke is seeing wind gusts | 童话镇将有暴风来袭 |
[14:00] | of up to 6 miles an hour. | 风速可达每小时六英里 |
[14:01] | Your best bet is to stay in the house– | 请尽量呆在室内 |
[14:05] | If you’re looking to blame me for the storm, | 你要是想把风暴怪在我身上 |
[14:07] | I think you’re taking things a bit far now. | 可就有点得寸进尺了 |
[14:09] | I need you to look into something, Sheriff. | 警长 我需要你调查点事 |
[14:12] | Someone’s in town–someone new. | 有人来到了镇上 一个新人 |
[14:15] | Yeah, | 我知道 |
[14:16] | I know. I gave him directions to granny’s the other night. | 我几天前还给他指了去”外婆家”的路 |
[14:18] | You talked to him? What’d he say? | 你跟他说过话 他说了什么 |
[14:21] | He asked for directions. What’s the big deal? | 他问路来着 有什么大不了的吗 |
[14:25] | – Who is he? – I don’t know. | -他是谁 -我不知道 |
[14:26] | I asked around, but no one seems to know anything. | 我打听过了 不过好像谁都不认识他 |
[14:29] | There’s something about him– | 他身上有一种 |
[14:30] | Something familiar. | 熟悉感 |
[14:31] | He must be one of the untold millions you cursed. | 他肯定是你诅咒过的千万人中的一个 |
[14:36] | What? | 你说什么 |
[14:36] | Oh, you know, | 你知道的 |
[14:38] | the curse, Henry’s whole thing. | 就是诅咒 亨利常讲的那些故事 |
[14:39] | Sheriff, I need you to find out who he is, | 警长 我需要你查出来他是谁 |
[14:41] | what he wants, and what he’s doing here. | 想要什么 来这里干什么 |
[14:43] | You know, as hard as you tried to find one in my case, | 要知道 当初在我的事上你虽然百般刁难 |
[14:47] | there is no law against visiting Storybrooke. | 但实际上并没有法律禁止来访童话镇 |
[14:49] | This isn’t about the law, Ms. Swan. | 斯旺女士 这不是犯不犯法的事 |
[14:52] | You’re gonna do this because I asked you to | 我让你去查你就得去 |
[14:54] | and because you’ll see it’s the right thing to do. | 而且你也会发现这是该做的事 |
[14:57] | – And why is that? – Because he was in front of my house, | -为什么 -因为他在我家门前 |
[15:01] | taking a particular interest in the one thing | 对一个你我都很在乎的人 |
[15:02] | we both care about–Henry. | 表现出了特别的兴趣 那就是亨利 |
[15:07] | I’ll look into him. | 我会查查看的 |
[15:48] | Dearest Snow, | 我最爱的白雪 |
[15:50] | I’ve not heard from you since our meeting | 自从上次一别再未见面 |
[15:52] | and can only assume you’ve found the happiness you so desired. | 我只能认为你已经找到了你渴求的幸福 |
[15:55] | But I must let you know not a day goes by | 但我想让你知道 每一天 |
[15:58] | that I’ve not thought of you. | 我都在想念着你 |
[16:00] | In two days’ time, I’m to be married. | 还有两天的时间 我就要结婚了 |
[16:03] | Come to me before then. | 在那之前来找我吧 |
[16:05] | Come to me and show me you feel the same, | 告诉我你我心意相通 |
[16:07] | and we can be together forever. | 我们就能永远在一起 |
[16:10] | And if you don’t, | 如果你没来 |
[16:12] | I’ll have my answer. | 我自然知道你心意如何 |
[16:30] | Well, the flock can’t be much farther. | 鸽群应该就在不远处 |
[16:33] | We just have to beat the storm. | 我们只要赶在风暴前找到它们就行 |
[16:36] | They’re waiting for you. | 它们都在等着你 |
[16:47] | Why aren’t you at the stables yet? | 你怎么还没去马棚 |
[16:49] | Must I have a guard drag you there? | 非得让我找卫兵把你拖去吗 |
[16:51] | And you, go with him. | 你跟他一起去 |
[16:53] | King George’s carriage must be spotless | 乔治王的马车必须收拾得一尘不染 |
[16:55] | for tomorrow’s journey. | 明天就要出行了 |
[16:57] | Flowers for prince James from the kingdom of Midas. | 从迈达斯送来给詹姆斯王子的花 |
[17:06] | Top of the northeast spire. | 送到东北塔的顶层 |
[17:07] | Take the service stairwell, or the guards | 走侍从楼梯井 否则卫兵 |
[17:09] | will toss you over the walls. | 会把你从墙上扔下去 |
[17:55] | Wait. I’m a royal emissary. | 慢着 我是皇家特使 |
[17:58] | Sure, you are. | 没错 确实 |
[18:00] | The king will decide your fate. | 国王会决定你的命运 |
[18:42] | Who’s there? | 谁在那边 |
[18:50] | What are you looking at, sister? | 你在看什么呢 小妹妹 |
[18:53] | Tried it all. | 尽管尝试吧 |
[18:56] | Steel gets stronger as we grow weaker. | 我们愈发衰弱 而铁笼就会愈发强韧 |
[19:00] | I am not… giving… up. | 我 绝不会 放弃的 |
[19:04] | Give it time. | 慢慢来 |
[19:06] | Grumpy. | 爱生气 |
[19:08] | I’m not grumpy. I’m focused. | 我不是爱生气 我是在专心想办法 |
[19:10] | No. My name–Grumpy. | 不 是我的名字 爱生气 |
[19:14] | I’m telling you, there’s no way out. | 我告诉你 不可能逃出去的 |
[19:16] | Well, I’m Snow, and I’ll find one. | 我是白雪 我会找到出去的办法 |
[19:20] | You say so. | 随你便吧 |
[19:24] | There’s someone out there for me, | 外面有人在等我 |
[19:26] | someone I love very much, | 我深爱的人 |
[19:28] | and I will not lose him. | 我绝不要失去他 |
[19:30] | Love, huh? Good luck with that. | 爱情 祝你好运吧 |
[19:34] | Yeah? Well, what do you know about it? | 你对爱情又有什么了解呢 |
[19:37] | It’s why I’m stuck in this hole. | 那就是我被困在这里的原因 |
[19:42] | I had it bad. | 我曾深爱过 |
[19:44] | She was beautiful as a fairy, but I lost her. | 她美得像仙女 但我失去了她 |
[19:48] | I was desperate to get her back. | 我急切地想要赢回她的心 |
[19:51] | So I came up with a plan. | 所以 我想了个办法 |
[19:54] | I worked at the diamond mines. | 我当时在钻石矿工作 |
[19:56] | Traded all my wages to the foreman | 我用所有的薪水从工头那里 |
[19:58] | for a diamond to propose. | 买了一颗钻石以向她求婚 |
[20:01] | But I got swindled. | 但我被骗了 |
[20:03] | It was a stolen rock, and I took the blame. | 那颗钻石是赃物 而我背了黑锅 |
[20:07] | I’m no thief, but they think I am. | 我不是贼 但他们认为我是 |
[20:11] | Should’ve known better, but I wasn’t thinking clearly. | 我本该理智些 但我当时头脑发热 |
[20:15] | All ’cause of love. | 都是因为爱情 |
[20:18] | And now here I am, trapped, with no way out. | 现在我在这里 被关着 出不去 |
[20:23] | I know a way out. | 我有条出去的路 |
[20:31] | Stealthy? | 鬼鬼祟祟 |
[20:32] | You ready to go home? | 做好回家的准备了吗 |
[20:33] | How’d you get in here? | 你怎么进来的 |
[20:35] | Doc whipped up a sleeping gas, | 万事通放了个催眠瓦斯 |
[20:36] | knocked all the guards out cold. | 把卫兵都弄睡着了 |
[20:38] | The rest are waiting with transport. | 其他人等着载你走呢 |
[20:39] | There’s more of you? | 你们还有其他同伴 |
[20:41] | Who’s that? | 那是谁 |
[20:43] | She’s pretty. | 她很漂亮 |
[20:43] | No one. Come on. Let’s go! | 不是谁 我们走吧 |
[20:48] | Grumpy. | 爱生气 |
[20:50] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[20:52] | I hope you get your love back. | 希望你能找回你的爱情 |
[20:57] | Son of a… | 狗娘… |
[20:58] | Give me that. | 给我钥匙 |
[21:07] | Come on. | 一起走吧 |
[21:11] | Do you hear that? | 听见了吗 |
[21:13] | Your flock. | 你的鸽群 |
[21:49] | Here. | 抓住我 |
[21:50] | David! | 戴维 |
[21:52] | Grab my hand. | 抓住我的手 |
[21:56] | Hold tight. | 抓紧 |
[21:59] | Come on. | 上来 |
[22:05] | You really think I’d let you come out here alone? | 你真以为我会让你独自来这里吗 |
[22:08] | You okay? | 你还好吧 |
[22:10] | I’m fine, thanks. | 很好 谢谢 |
[22:17] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[22:18] | I came to find the flock! | 我是来找鸽群的 |
[22:19] | And I came here to get you before you got hurt! | 我是来在你受伤前把你找回去的 |
[22:23] | We have to go! | 我们得回去 |
[22:26] | No! | 不 |
[22:27] | Doing this on foot is not the best plan. | 步行去寻找不是好办法 |
[22:30] | The gate was closed. | 入口被封 车进不来 |
[22:31] | I know. I saw. | 我知道 我看到了 |
[22:32] | It’s too late. We have to go. | 太晚了 我们得回去 |
[22:33] | No, but the bird– | 不 鸽子… |
[22:35] | Mary Margaret, it’s not safe. | 玛丽·玛格丽特 在这里不安全 |
[22:37] | We need to get out of here. | 我们得离开 |
[22:39] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[22:50] | Oh, wait, wait. Stairs. | 等等 这里有楼梯 |
[22:52] | No, we sneak out through the courtyard. | 不 我们从院子溜出去 |
[22:54] | No, it’s safer if we climb over the curtain wall. | 不 我们从幕墙翻出去会更安全 |
[22:56] | Trust me, hiding from royals is my life. | 相信我 我的生活就是逃避王室 |
[22:58] | But the courtyard is clear now, | 但院子已经安全了 |
[22:59] | it won’t be for much longer. | 我们时间不多了 |
[23:02] | Sorry, lady. Stealthy got me this far. | 抱歉女士 是鬼鬼祟祟救我出来的 |
[23:07] | Grumpy. Grumpy, wait! | 爱生气 爱生气 等等 |
[23:21] | Halt! Those two are prisoners. | 站住 这两个是囚犯 |
[23:23] | Grumpy, run. We can make it. | 爱生气 快跑 我们能跑掉 |
[23:25] | Stealthy, no! | 鬼鬼祟祟 不要 |
[23:30] | No! | 不 |
[23:31] | Stealthy. | 鬼鬼祟祟 |
[23:35] | Where is the girl? | 那个女孩呢 |
[23:39] | What girl? | 什么女孩 |
[23:41] | Kill him. | 杀了他 |
[23:46] | Looking for me? | 在找我吗 |
[23:49] | Let him go… | 放了他 |
[23:53] | Or this place will burn. | 否则我就烧了这个地方 |
[24:00] | Begone, dwarf. | 滚吧 小矮人 |
[24:03] | Go, Grumpy. | 快走 爱生气 |
[24:15] | Now… Snow White. | 好了 白雪 |
[24:21] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[24:29] | There! | 你看那儿 |
[24:33] | Come on. | 快来 |
[24:37] | Hello?! | 有人吗 |
[24:39] | Hello?! Is anyone in there?! | 有人吗 有人在吗 |
[24:43] | It’s empty. | 是个空房子 |
[25:07] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[25:09] | Let’s get you dry. | 先把你的衣服烘干 |
[25:14] | Whose cabin is this? | 这是谁的小木屋 |
[25:15] | Are you sure it’s okay for us to be in here? | 你确定我们这样闯进来没问题吗 |
[25:17] | Well, you’re roommates with the sheriff, | 鉴于你和警长的室友关系 |
[25:19] | so I doubt she’ll arrest us for breaking and entering. | 我觉得她不会以擅闯私宅罪逮捕我们 |
[25:23] | Here. | 披上 |
[25:25] | No. | 不要 |
[25:29] | Hey, I’m just… I’m just trying to help. | 我就是 就是想帮个忙 |
[25:34] | What’s going on with you today? | 你今天怎么了 |
[25:37] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[25:40] | What’s going on is I still have feelings for you. | “怎么了”就是我对你还有感觉 |
[25:44] | What? | 什么 |
[25:45] | Why do you think I go to Granny’s every morning at 7:15? | 你以为我为什么每天早晨七点一刻去”外婆家” |
[25:51] | It’s to see you. | 我是去见你 |
[25:53] | I don’t know why because it just makes me miserable, | 我不知为何这么做 因为我其实很痛苦 |
[25:56] | because every time I see you it just reminds me | 因为每次我见到你 就会想起 |
[25:58] | that you chose Kathryn instead of me. | 你选择了凯思琳而不是我 |
[26:02] | And that’s why I didn’t want you to come to the woods with me. | 所以我不想让你陪我到树林里来 |
[26:06] | Because being around you is too… | 因为在你身边太… |
[26:11] | It’s too painful. | 太痛苦 |
[26:16] | You think this is funny? | 你觉得这很可笑 |
[26:17] | No. No, it’s just… | 不 不 只是 |
[26:21] | The reason I go to Granny’s every morning at 7:15… | 我每天早晨7点15去”外婆家” |
[26:27] | is to see you. | 是为了见你 |
[26:49] | How can you do this? | 你怎么能这么做 |
[26:51] | What are you talking about? | 你这是什么意思 |
[26:53] | David, I know. | 戴维 我都知道 |
[26:54] | Know what? | 知道什么 |
[26:55] | About Kathryn. | 凯思琳的事 |
[26:58] | What about Kathryn? | 凯思琳的什么事 |
[26:59] | That she thinks she’s pregnant. | 她觉得她怀孕了 |
[27:02] | What? | 什么 |
[27:24] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[27:25] | Why? | 为什么 |
[27:27] | Because | 因为 |
[27:30] | you’re suspicious. | 你很可疑 |
[27:32] | Sitting here? | 坐在这儿 |
[27:33] | Out in the open, drinking coffee? | 在公共场合喝杯咖啡也可疑吗 |
[27:37] | Wonder what kind of hell I would’ve raised | 那要是我点了个甜甜圈 |
[27:39] | had I ordered a doughnut. | 又不知得惹多大麻烦 |
[27:41] | You were talking to Henry. | 你跟亨利说过话 |
[27:42] | You mean the little kid who came up to me asking me questions? | 你是说那个跑来问我问题的小孩吗 |
[27:46] | Is that unusual for him, being curious and precocious? | 他只是有点好奇和早熟 这很异常吗 |
[27:51] | What were you doing outside his house? | 你在他门外做什么 |
[27:53] | My bike brown down. That happens. | 我的车坏了 这时有发生 |
[27:58] | Your mysterious box– what’s in it? | 还有你那神秘的箱子 里面是什么 |
[28:02] | It’s awfully frustrating not knowing, isn’t it? | 一无所知的感觉很挫败 是吗 |
[28:04] | – Just tell me. – Why? | -你说就是了 -凭什么 |
[28:06] | Is it illegal to carry around a box in these parts? | 难道在这里 带个箱子也违法吗 |
[28:08] | No, of course it’s not. | 不 当然不是 |
[28:10] | You really wanna know what’s inside it, don’t you? | 你真的很想知道里面是什么 是吗 |
[28:12] | No. | 不是 |
[28:15] | Well, maybe. | 好吧 大概是 |
[28:19] | I’m gonna make you wait. | 那你得等等 |
[28:22] | You’re gonna have to wait a long time | 你得等很久 |
[28:25] | and watch me carry it around, | 看着我带着它到处走 |
[28:27] | hauling it to strange and mysterious places. | 拖着它去各种奇怪而神秘的地方 |
[28:31] | And with each passing moment, | 而每一分每一秒 |
[28:33] | the mystery will become more tantalizing. | 那种神秘感都在变得愈发诱惑 |
[28:35] | Your imagination will inflame, | 你按捺不住你的想象力 |
[28:37] | but so will your frustration, never knowing, | 挫败感也陡然而增 无从得知 |
[28:40] | only guessing what could possibly be inside that box? | 只能猜想 盒子里究竟能有什么呢 |
[28:47] | Or… | 或者 |
[28:49] | you could let me buy you a drink sometime, | 你哪天让我请你喝一杯 |
[28:52] | and I’ll tell you right now. | 我就立刻告诉你 |
[28:54] | You wanna buy me a drink? | 你想请我喝一杯 |
[28:56] | Yes. | 是的 |
[28:58] | Okay. A drink it is. | 好吧 那就喝一杯吧 |
[29:14] | Really? | 不是吧 |
[29:15] | I’m a writer. | 我是个作家 |
[29:17] | That’s why you’re here? | 这就是你来这的原因 |
[29:18] | I find this place provides… inspiration. | 我发现这个地方能给人带来 灵感 |
[29:22] | Don’t you? | 你不觉得吗 |
[29:29] | Wait. Have you been here before? | 等等 你以前来过这儿吗 |
[29:32] | I didn’t say that. | 我可没这么说 |
[29:38] | What about that drink? | 你不请我喝一杯了吗 |
[29:42] | I said “sometime.” | 我说的是”哪天” |
[29:52] | You didn’t know. | 你不知道 |
[29:56] | No. | 不 |
[29:57] | And you two aren’t trying. | 你们没在计划要孩子 |
[29:59] | Not as far as I know. | 就我所知 没有 |
[30:04] | Mary Margaret, you have to believe me. I– | 玛丽·玛格丽特 你得相信我 我 |
[30:06] | Shh. | 别说了 |
[30:07] | The rain stopped. I need to get her out. | 雨停了 我得带她出去 |
[30:10] | No, Mary Margaret… | 别这样 玛丽·玛格丽特 |
[30:17] | Mary Margaret, please, can we at least talk– | 玛丽·玛格丽特 拜托 我们能不能谈谈 |
[30:19] | Listen. | 听 |
[30:28] | The flock– it didn’t leave. | 是鸽群 它们还没走 |
[30:33] | They must have been waiting for the storm to clear. | 它们一定是在等暴风雨结束 |
[30:43] | Okay, girl. | 好了美女 |
[30:45] | Time to join your friends. | 该回到你伙伴中了 |
[30:48] | You can do it. | 你行的 |
[31:06] | No, David. | 不 戴维 |
[31:09] | It’s too painful. | 这太痛苦了 |
[31:14] | It doesn’t have to be. | 不非得是痛苦的 |
[31:17] | We don’t know Kathyrn’s pregnant. | 我们不知道凯思琳有没有怀孕 |
[31:18] | Doesn’t matter. You chose her. | 无所谓 你选择了她 |
[31:21] | I know. | 我知道 |
[31:22] | I still have feelings for you. | 我对你依然有感觉 |
[31:24] | You can’t have both. | 你不能兼得鱼和熊掌 |
[31:26] | But I do have both. | 但我就是这样 |
[31:29] | I know. | 我知道 |
[31:30] | I know it doesn’t make sense. | 这一切都没有道理 |
[31:32] | I mean, it’s like I have these two conflicting lives– | 就像我有两种互相矛盾的生活 |
[31:35] | memories of feelings for her… | 记忆里对她的感觉 |
[31:38] | and real feelings for you. | 以及对你真真切切的感觉 |
[31:44] | Who’s to say which is real? | 谁知道哪一个才是真实的 |
[31:47] | I can’t get you out of my head. | 你在我脑海中挥之不去 |
[31:48] | I know. Me, too, but… we’re going to have to. | 我懂 我也是 但我们必须停止思念 |
[31:53] | We’re just going to have to forget each other. | 我们必须忘记对方 |
[32:03] | So… you’re the one. | 那么 你就是那个真命天女 |
[32:05] | I don’t know what you’re– | 我不知道你在… |
[32:06] | Enough. I know everything. | 够了 我什么都知道了 |
[32:10] | You poisoned his heart, | 你毒害了他的心 |
[32:11] | now his marriage. | 现在又要祸害他的婚姻 |
[32:13] | And with that, the entire kingdom, | 而因此则会祸及整个王国 |
[32:15] | all because of your feelings. | 这一切都是因为你的感情 |
[32:18] | I wish feelings could be helped, but they can’t. | 我也希望感情能受控制 但我控制不了 |
[32:20] | Of course they can. | 感情当然能受控制 |
[32:21] | Love is a disease, | 爱情就是一种疾病 |
[32:23] | and like all diseases, it can be vanquished | 而正如所有疾病一样 它可以被战胜 |
[32:25] | in one of two ways– a cure or death. | 方法有二 解药或死亡 |
[32:29] | Do you know where your beloved is right now? | 你知道你的爱人现在在哪里吗 |
[32:33] | He’s right down that hallway packing for his new life. | 他就在走廊那头为新生活收拾行李 |
[32:37] | And he’ll never know I’m here. | 而他永远都不会知道我来了 |
[32:38] | Oh, yes, he will, | 不 他会知道的 |
[32:40] | Because you are going to walk down that hallway, Snow White. | 因为你要沿着走廊一直走 白雪 |
[32:44] | You’re going to sneak in | 你要偷溜进他的房间 |
[32:45] | and tell him you received his letter. | 并且告诉他你收到了他的信 |
[32:47] | You’re going to tell him why you’re here– | 你要告诉他你为什么在这里 |
[32:49] | because you don’t love him. | 因为你不爱他 |
[32:52] | It’ll break his heart, | 这会伤透他的心 |
[32:54] | and that will cure him. | 而这就是他的解药 |
[32:57] | Or you’ll kill me. | 否则你就要杀了我 |
[32:58] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[33:00] | I’ll kill him. | 我会杀了他 |
[33:02] | Killing you would just make him love you more, | 杀了你只会让他更爱你 |
[33:04] | and the marriage and the kingdom | 那他的婚姻和这个王国 |
[33:05] | would ultimately crumble, | 终将分崩离析 |
[33:07] | But if he were to die at an assassin’s hand, | 但如果他是死在刺客的手里 |
[33:09] | he would die a martyr. | 他就会像个烈士那样死去 |
[33:11] | Midas would forgive, even laud, the death, | 迈达斯会原谅我们 甚至称颂他的死亡 |
[33:13] | and the merger would be complete. | 王国合并就得以完成 |
[33:17] | You would do that to your own son? | 你会这么对自己的儿子吗 |
[33:19] | He’s not my son. | 他不是我的儿子 |
[33:50] | James. | 詹姆斯 |
[33:52] | Snow. | 白雪 |
[33:54] | I got your letter. | 我收到你的信了 |
[33:56] | You came. | 你来了 |
[34:00] | You came. You came. | 你来了 你来了 |
[34:11] | You came. | 你来了 |
[34:18] | Wait, James. | 等等 詹姆斯 |
[34:21] | Us… | 我们 |
[34:25] | It can’t happen. | 是不可能的 |
[34:27] | Wh-what’s wrong? Of course it can. You’re here. | 怎么了 当然可能 你来了 |
[34:30] | We can go. We can be together. | 我们可以离开 可以在一起 |
[34:31] | We can leave all this. | 可以抛开一切 |
[34:33] | I know there are costs. | 我知道有代价 |
[34:35] | But I’ve planned for everything. They can’t hurt us. | 但我已经计划好一切了 他们伤害不了我们 |
[34:40] | And now that I know that you love me too– | 既然我知道你也爱我 |
[34:41] | I don’t. | 我不 |
[34:46] | What? | 什么 |
[34:48] | Love you. | 爱你 |
[34:50] | I don’t. | 我不爱你 |
[34:52] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[34:55] | You said I would always be in your heart, and… | 你说我会永远在你心里 |
[34:58] | that is too cruel a fate. | 那对你来说太残忍了 |
[35:01] | Go live your life. | 去过你自己的生活吧 |
[35:04] | Live it without me, | 没有我的生活 |
[35:05] | Because there is no place for us together. | 因为我们俩不可能在一起 |
[35:10] | And fill your heart with love for someone else… | 用你对别人的爱填满你的心吧 |
[35:14] | Someone who can love you the way I never have, | 找一个能爱你的人 我没爱过你 |
[35:19] | the way I never will. | 也永远不会爱你 |
[35:56] | Anything you wanna tell me? | 你有什么要告诉我的吗 |
[35:59] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[36:01] | Something’s up, isn’t it? | 发生了一些事 对吗 |
[36:03] | What? | 是什么 |
[36:06] | I feel like… | 我觉得 |
[36:08] | ever since you’ve come home, | 自从你回到家 |
[36:10] | you’re here but you’re not… here. | 你人在 心却不在 |
[36:16] | I know you say you’re trying, | 我知道你说你在努力 |
[36:18] | and I know you’ve been through a lot, but– | 我也知道你经历了很多事 但 |
[36:20] | – No, no, Kathryn- – No, David, please, | -不不 凯思琳 -别 戴维 |
[36:21] | just let me finish. | 求你让我说完 |
[36:25] | I know it’s been hard on you, | 我知道你这段时间不容易 |
[36:26] | but it’s also… been hard on me. | 但对我来说也是如此 |
[36:31] | I want a family with you someday. | 我还想跟你组建家庭 |
[36:33] | I want children. | 我想要孩子 |
[36:36] | I’ll be honest. | 我说实话吧 |
[36:37] | I thought I was pregnant. | 我之前以为我怀孕了 |
[36:40] | And when the test came back negative, | 但测试结果为阴性 |
[36:42] | at first I was upset, but then I was relieved. | 起初我觉得沮丧 但之后又觉得释然 |
[36:47] | We’re not ready. | 我们还没准备好呢 |
[36:49] | If I was pregnant now, it would be a disaster. | 如果我现在怀孕 只会是一场灾难 |
[36:52] | – Yeah. – But I wanna fix this. I wanna fix us. | -是啊 -但我想修复我们之间的这种局面 |
[36:54] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[36:56] | Do you? | 真的吗 |
[36:59] | Well, then let’s go see Dr. Harper. | 那我们去看哈珀医生吧 |
[37:00] | Let’s get some help. | 去找人帮我们 |
[37:02] | Will you do that? Will you give us our best shot? | 你愿意这么做吗 你愿尽力挽救我们吗 |
[37:06] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[37:09] | Look, you and I… | 听我说 我们… |
[37:13] | I know we’re s– | 我知道我们该… |
[37:16] | I know we should be in love. | 我知道我们应该是相爱的 |
[37:20] | And I wanna make that work. | 我希望我们能做得到 |
[37:26] | It’s 7:10. | 已经7点10分了 |
[37:29] | We should get going if you want your coffee before work. | 你要想在上班前买杯咖啡我们就该走了 |
[37:35] | No. | 不了 |
[37:38] | Why don’t we go downstairs and have some breakfast instead? | 不如我们下楼去吃点早餐吧 |
[37:42] | Okay. | 好啊 |
[38:09] | Are you okay, sister? | 你还好吗 小妹妹 |
[38:15] | Not even close. | 一点不好 |
[38:16] | You didn’t find him? | 你没找到他吗 |
[38:19] | Worse. | 比那更糟 |
[38:21] | I lost him. | 我失去了他 |
[38:26] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[38:30] | Where are you taking me? | 你们要带我去哪 |
[38:32] | Home. | 回家 |
[38:35] | We all lost someone today. | 我们今天都失去了一个人 |
[38:38] | Now we’re seven. | 我们现在只剩七人了 |
[38:40] | I wouldn’t be here if it wasn’t for you, | 我能活下来多亏了你 |
[38:42] | so you’re coming home with us, Snow, | 所以你要跟我们回家 白雪 |
[38:44] | and we’re gonna protect you. | 我们会保护你的 |
[38:46] | The only thing that needed protecting is destroyed– | 唯一需要保护的东西已被摧毁 |
[38:50] | my heart. | 那就是我的心 |
[38:54] | It will get better. | 会好起来的 |
[38:58] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[39:01] | Yes, it will. | 是会好起来 |
[39:03] | This will take all of my feelings, | 这个会带走我所有的感情 |
[39:05] | all of my pain | 我所有的痛苦 |
[39:07] | – and destroy them. – No. | -将它们摧毁 -不行 |
[39:09] | Why? | 为什么 |
[39:11] | You of all people should understand. | 你是最该理解我的人 |
[39:12] | You’ve lost love. | 你也失去了爱情 |
[39:15] | What if your pain could be erased? | 如果你可以抹去你的痛苦呢 |
[39:17] | I don’t want my pain erased. | 我不想抹去我的痛苦 |
[39:20] | As wretched as it is, I need my pain. | 不管多让我难过 我需要我的痛苦 |
[39:25] | It makes me who I am. | 它是我的一部分 |
[39:27] | It makes me Grumpy. | 它让我成为爱生气 |
[39:32] | Look around, Snow. | 你看看你的周围 白雪 |
[39:34] | You’re not alone anymore. | 你不再是孤身一人 |
[39:35] | I promise you, that’s all the cure you need. | 我保证 这就是你需要的解药 |
[39:38] | If the pain’s too much, you can always drink it. | 如果痛苦难以承受 你还是可以喝了它 |
[39:42] | But for today, | 但至少今天 |
[39:44] | put it away. | 把它收起来吧 |
[39:46] | Okay. | 好的 |
[40:33] | Come on. Snow! | 快跑 白雪 |
[40:37] | Snow white! | 白雪 |
[40:45] | Snow! | 白雪 |
[40:46] | Are you there? | 你在吗 |
[40:48] | She’s gone. She never came back after she went to find you. | 她走了 她去找你之后就再没回来 |
[40:56] | Then I’ll find her. | 那我要找到她 |
[40:59] | I will always find her. | 我总是能找到她 |
[41:05] | Where’s Snow? Where is she? | 白雪呢 她人在哪 |
[41:07] | Snow! Snow! | 白雪 白雪 |
[41:09] | The royal wedding– the kingdom’s abuzz. | 皇室婚礼 整个王国都在谈论 |
[41:10] | It’s off, Snow. | 婚礼取消了 白雪 |
[41:11] | He left her. James left Abigail! | 他抛下了她 詹姆斯离开了艾比盖尔 |
[41:14] | Do you hear me? | 你听到我的话了吗 |
[41:15] | Your Prince Charming isn’t getting married. | 你的白马王子不结婚了 |
[41:20] | Who? | 你说谁 |
[41:30] | Thanks, Ruby. | 谢谢 鲁比 |
[41:49] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[41:52] | – It’s 7:45. – I know. | -都7点45了 -我知道 |
[41:53] | Well, I’m trying not to see you. | 我试着不跟你碰面 |
[41:55] | Well, I am trying not to see you. | 我也试着不碰见你 |
[41:56] | Well, how do we stop seeing each other? | 我们要怎么不见面呢 |
[41:58] | Apparently, we can’t. | 显然我们是做不到了 |
[42:01] | This is a problem. | 这是个问题 |
[42:02] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[42:06] | She’s not pregnant. | 她没怀孕 |