| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:18] | Hey, kid. | 小子 | 
| [00:21] | Nice to see you, too. | 我也很高兴见到你 | 
| [00:23] | The storm! | 可恶的风暴 | 
| [00:28] | It’s okay. We can fix it. I’ll talk to Marco. | 没事 可以修好 我去找马可 | 
| [00:30] | – Do you think it’s still here? – What are you looking for? | -你说它还在吗 -什么 | 
| [00:32] | – My book. – Why’d you bury it here? | -我的童话书 -为什么埋在这里 | 
| [00:34] | So my mom doesn’t find it. | 这样我妈就不会找到了 | 
| [00:36] | Hiding it under your mattress wasn’t good enough? | 藏在你的床垫下面不好吗 | 
| [00:38] | That’s the first place the evil queen would look. | 那是巫后第一个要找的地方 | 
| [00:41] | How about leaving it with me? | 放在我这里呢 | 
| [00:42] | That’s the second place. | 那是她第二个要找的地方 | 
| [00:46] | It’s still here. Good. | 还在 太好了 | 
| [00:48] | So your mom doesn’t know about the castle? | 你妈妈还不知道这城堡吗 | 
| [00:50] | No. This is our secret. | 没错 这是我俩的秘密 | 
| [00:54] | Henry? | 亨利 | 
| [00:56] | Henry. | 亨利 | 
| [01:00] | I’ve been looking everywhere for you. | 我到处在找你 | 
| [01:02] | You know you have a session with archie this morning. | 你今天上午得去找阿奇做心理辅导 | 
| [01:05] | I should’ve known he was with you. | 我早该猜到他和你在一起 | 
| [01:06] | Henry, car. Now. | 亨利 赶紧上车 | 
| [01:10] | You let him play here? | 你让他在这里玩吗 | 
| [01:12] | The storm hit it hard, but we can fix it. | 风暴把小屋给弄坏了 不过我们可以修好 | 
| [01:13] | Well, can you fix a cracked cranium? | 要是脑袋砸坏了 你也能治好吗 | 
| [01:15] | ‘Cause that’s what you’ll have on your hands | 如果哪块木板承受不住他的重量而坍塌 | 
| [01:16] | if one of these boards collapses under his weight. | 他肯定会摔伤脑袋 | 
| [01:19] | You’re not thinking about Henry or his safety, | 你一点都不担心亨利和他的安全 | 
| [01:21] | just ways around me. | 就知道找我的茬 | 
| [01:24] | Ms. Swan, don’t let your feelings cloud your judgment. | 斯旺小姐 请不要感情用事 | 
| [01:27] | People can get hurt. | 会有人受到伤害的 | 
| [01:28] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 这话什么意思 | 
| [01:30] | You’re the sheriff now. | 你现在是警长了 | 
| [01:32] | It’s time to be responsible. | 你得负起责任来 | 
| [01:40] | Don’t let my feelings cloud my judgment? | 让我不要感情用事 | 
| [01:42] | That’s all Regina ever does. | 瑞金娜在说她自己吗 | 
| [01:43] | She’s just upset because | 她只是生气 | 
| [01:45] | you and Henry have a special place and she… | 你和亨利有个秘密基地 可她… | 
| [01:48] | she doesn’t. | 她没有 | 
| [01:50] | How’d she find out about the castle in the first place? | 她是怎么知道那座城堡的 | 
| [01:52] | She knows everything about this town. She’s the Mayor. | 她对镇上的事了如指掌 人家可是镇长 | 
| [02:00] | Everything okay? | 没事吧 | 
| [02:01] | Yeah, I just need to go. | 嗯 我得走了 | 
| [02:03] | Look, if it makes you feel any better, | 如果这么说让你好受些的话 | 
| [02:05] | I think you’re right. | 我觉得你是对的 | 
| [02:07] | I see the effect she has on Henry. | 我看到了她对亨利的影响 | 
| [02:09] | I wish everyone else did, too. | 要是所有人都看到该多好 | 
| [02:17] | I can grant your wish. | 我可以满足你的愿望 | 
| [02:19] | Oh, Sidney. | 西德尼啊 | 
| [02:21] | You want a side of bacon with that whiskey? | 你要吃片培根下酒吗 | 
| [02:23] | You want to show this town who the Mayor really is? | 你想让镇上的人都看到镇长的真面目吗 | 
| [02:26] | I can help. | 我可以帮你 | 
| [02:27] | It’s gonna be kinda hard to do from inside her pocket. | 你是她的人 怎么可能帮我 | 
| [02:29] | The Mayor and I are done. | 我和镇长闹掰了 | 
| [02:31] | – Sure you are. – She got me fired from the paper. | -看得出来 -她让报社炒了我 | 
| [02:34] | She made a fool of me in the election. | 她让我在警长选举上出洋相 | 
| [02:35] | So I started working on an expose on the mayor’s office, | 所以我开始揭露镇长办公室的秘密 | 
| [02:39] | and I found something she didn’t want found. | 发现了她不想公诸于世的秘密 | 
| [02:42] | Sidney, you’re drunk. | 西德尼 你醉了 | 
| [02:45] | Go home. Sleep it off. | 回家睡一觉吧 | 
| [02:47] | Be grateful you don’t have to answer to her anymore. | 好好感谢上苍吧 你不用听她差遣了 | 
| [02:51] | Call me. | 给我打电话 | 
| [02:53] | Storybrooke deserves to know the truth about her. | 童话镇的人民有权知道她的真面目 | 
| [03:24] | Here we go. | 又来了 | 
| [03:43] | You awakened the Genie of Agrabah. | 你召唤了阿格拉巴灯神 | 
| [03:46] | You’re entitled to three wishes–no more, no less. | 我可以实现你三个愿望 就三个 | 
| [03:48] | But you must know that magic has its limits. | 可你得知道 魔法并非无所不能 | 
| [03:50] | You cannot wish for life nor death. | 你不能要求起死回生 也不能夺人性命 | 
| [03:52] | You cannot wish for love. You cannot wish for more wishes. | 不能要求得到爱情 不能要求更多的愿望 | 
| [03:54] | And once spoken, | 一旦你许下愿望 | 
| [03:55] | a wish cannot be undone, no matter what the consequences. | 不论会有什么后果 都覆水难收 | 
| [03:58] | So… tell me your first wish. | 好了 告诉我第一个愿望吧 | 
| [04:08] | I cannot think of a single thing I desire. | 我想不出任何我想要的东西 | 
| [04:11] | I have everything I need. | 我已经拥有了一切 | 
| [04:13] | I seek nothing more than the happiness | 我只希望每一个踏上我国土的人 | 
| [04:15] | of all who set foot in my kingdom. | 都能幸福快乐 | 
| [04:23] | You are in my kingdom, | 你就站在我的国土上 | 
| [04:26] | and yet you seem unhappy. | 可你看起来并不快乐 | 
| [04:27] | I have served as Genie of the lamp | 我做这盏神灯的灯神的时间 | 
| [04:29] | for longer than you’ve been alive. | 远比你的生命要长 | 
| [04:31] | Life as a genie is not as magical as it may appear. | 灯神的生活并不像看起来那么神奇 | 
| [04:36] | So you wish to be free? | 你想要自由吗 | 
| [04:38] | More than anything. | 那是我最想要的 | 
| [04:41] | Then I know my first wish. | 那我知道第一个愿望了 | 
| [04:43] | I wish you to be free. | 我希望你自由 | 
| [04:51] | Can it be? | 真的吗 | 
| [04:53] | Am I truly free? | 我真的自由了 | 
| [04:55] | You’re the genie. You tell me. | 你是灯神 你说呢 | 
| [04:58] | There are two more wishes left in the lamp. | 灯里还有两个愿望 | 
| [05:00] | What will you do with them? | 你要许什么愿呢 | 
| [05:01] | For my second wish… | 第二个愿望… | 
| [05:05] | I wish to give my third and final wish to you. | 我希望把第三个和最后的愿望送给你 | 
| [05:11] | In my time, I have granted 1,001 wishes, | 我做灯神的这些年里 实现过一千零一个愿望 | 
| [05:15] | and I have seen them end poorly 1,001 times. | 也见证了一千零一个凄惨的结局 | 
| [05:20] | Making a wish comes with a price, | 许下愿望总要付出代价 | 
| [05:23] | and that is why I will never… | 所以我永远… | 
| [05:25] | use… this wish. | 不会使用这个愿望 | 
| [05:28] | You are a man of wisdom, genie. | 你是个聪明人 灯神 | 
| [05:31] | Now tell me– | 告诉我 | 
| [05:33] | What will you do with your freedom? | 你自由之后要做什么呢 | 
| [05:34] | Find the one thing I’ve always desired, | 找到我一直渴望 | 
| [05:37] | that my prison has kept from me… | 又一直因这牢狱而不得的东西 | 
| [05:40] | True love. | 真爱 | 
| [05:42] | Then you must come join me at my palace. | 那你应该跟我回宫殿去 | 
| [05:45] | I am certain you will find it there. | 我确定你在那里会找到的 | 
| [05:47] | Come. Meet my family. | 来 见见我的家人吧 | 
| [06:00] | Your palace is as lovely as you are kind. | 你如此仁慈 宫殿也是如此美丽 | 
| [06:04] | Oh, it’s more than kindness, my friend. | 我那不只是仁慈 朋友 | 
| [06:07] | This is my beautiful daughter Snow. | 这是我美丽的女儿 白雪 | 
| [06:10] | How do you do? | 你好 | 
| [06:14] | And Regina, my wife, the queen. | 还有我妻子瑞金娜 王后 | 
| [06:26] | Hello. | 你好 | 
| [06:50] | Hey. What happened? I came as soon as I could. | 怎么了 我以最快速度赶来的 | 
| [06:52] | The castle–she’s tearing the whole thing down! | 她把城堡全都拆掉了 | 
| [06:58] | My book! I-it’s gone! | 我的书 也不见了 | 
| [07:04] | Congratulations, madame mayor. | 恭喜你 镇长女士 | 
| [07:06] | You destroyed the thing he loves. | 你把他心爱的东西毁了 | 
| [07:08] | A dangerous thing | 这是个危险品 | 
| [07:10] | that can only hurt Henry and others. | 它只会伤到亨利和其他人 | 
| [07:12] | You see me as a villain, Ms. Swan. | 你认为我是坏人 斯旺女士 | 
| [07:15] | But that’s just your perception, and you’re wrong. | 但那只是你的想法 而你错了 | 
| [07:18] | Learn your place in this town, | 对自己在这镇上的地位有点自知之明 | 
| [07:19] | or soon enough, you won’t be in it. | 否则 你很快就得离开这里 | 
| [07:34] | Sidney, hi. | 西德尼 | 
| [07:37] | I’m in. | 我入伙 | 
| [07:39] | I want everyone to know who she really is. | 我要让所有人知道她的真面目 | 
| [07:53] | I got your text. What’s going on? | 我收到了你的信息 什么事 | 
| [07:56] | Follow me. | 跟我来 | 
| [07:59] | David, you’re scaring me. What’s wrong? | 戴维你吓到我了 出了什么事 | 
| [08:02] | What’s wrong is you’re late, | 出的事就是你迟到了 | 
| [08:05] | and the wine’s getting warm. | 酒要变暖了 | 
| [08:14] | We have to stop doing this. | 我们不能再这么做了 | 
| [08:17] | We just started doing it. | 我们才刚开始 | 
| [08:19] | We have to figure out what we’re doing. | 我们得先想清楚我们在干什么 | 
| [08:22] | We will. | 我们会想的 | 
| [08:24] | Tomorrow. | 明天就想 | 
| [08:28] | Okay. Tomorrow. | 好吧 明天 | 
| [08:58] | All right, I’m listening. | 好了 你说吧 | 
| [09:01] | So what do you know about her? | 你都知道她什么事 | 
| [09:06] | $50,000. | 五万元 | 
| [09:09] | I’m sorry? | 什么意思 | 
| [09:10] | 50 grand out of the budget is missing, | 财政预算里少了五万块 | 
| [09:12] | and Regina is responsible. | 是瑞金娜干的 | 
| [09:14] | That’s it? That’s what you have on her? | 就这些吗 这就是你抓到的把柄吗 | 
| [09:16] | The money is just the tip of the iceberg. | 这钱只是冰山一角 | 
| [09:18] | We figure out what she’s doing, it all falls apart, | 我们查明她在做什么 她的秘密就会土崩瓦解 | 
| [09:20] | it all crumbles, and we’ll finally learn her secrets. | 分崩离析 我们就能知道现她的秘密了 | 
| [09:24] | You see what she is. | 你看到她的真面目了 | 
| [09:27] | I see it. | 我也看到了 | 
| [09:29] | All we need is a crack in the mirror to show everyone. | 我们只需要把事情公之于众 | 
| [09:32] | I’m telling you, this is it. | 我告诉你 这就是我们的机会 | 
| [09:34] | All right. What’s your plan? | 好吧 你有什么计划 | 
| [09:36] | Tap her phone. G.P.S. Her car. | 窃听她的手机 追踪她的车子 | 
| [09:39] | Hack into her e-mail. | 黑进她的邮箱 | 
| [09:40] | Dip into your bail bonds person bag of tricks. | 你不是个诡计多端的保释金追讨人吗 | 
| [09:43] | No. I’m sheriff now. | 不 我现在是警长 | 
| [09:44] | I have to be responsible. | 我要为我的行为负责 | 
| [09:46] | I want to do this by the book. | 我要按章办事 | 
| [09:50] | She’s gonna know that you’re on to her | 她很快就会知道 | 
| [09:53] | sooner than later. | 你在查她 | 
| [09:56] | Are you prepared for her wrath? | 你准备好承受她的愤怒了吗 | 
| [09:58] | Oh, yeah. | 早就准备好了 | 
| [09:59] | Good. Because I wasn’t. | 很好 我没准备好 | 
| [10:05] | If you thought she was so terrifying… | 如果你觉得她这么可怕 | 
| [10:10] | how did you allow yourself to end up in her pocket? | 为什么还要唯她马首是瞻 | 
| [10:15] | I used to think she was a different person. | 我曾经认为她是另一种人 | 
| [10:22] | Happy birthday, your majesty. | 生日快乐 陛下 | 
| [10:27] | No gifts are required to mark this special day, | 不必用礼物来庆祝这特别之日 | 
| [10:33] | for they all pale | 有一份最好的礼物 | 
| [10:35] | in comparison to the greatest gift of all– | 令所有这些礼物都黯然失色 | 
| [10:39] | my daughter Snow. | 那就是我的女儿白雪 | 
| [10:43] | Father. | 父王 | 
| [10:45] | Father. You make me blush. | 父王 我脸都红了 | 
| [10:50] | Every day I look upon your face, | 每天当我看见你 | 
| [10:53] | and I am reminded of your dearly departed mother… | 总会想起你那过世的母亲 | 
| [11:00] | who, like you, | 她像你一样 | 
| [11:03] | truly was… | 真的是… | 
| [11:06] | the fairest in all the land. | 这世上最美的人 | 
| [11:41] | Not in a festive mood? | 没心情庆祝吗 | 
| [11:44] | No one seems to notice my absence. | 似乎没人留意到我离场了 | 
| [11:46] | I noticed. | 我留意到了 | 
| [11:51] | Such a lovely tree. | 这棵树长得真好 | 
| [11:53] | Yes, it’s from my childhood garden. | 是的 是从我童年花园里搬来的 | 
| [11:56] | The tree and I share something in common. | 我和这树有着共同之处 | 
| [12:00] | Neither of us can leave the palace | 我们都无法离开宫殿 | 
| [12:02] | and neither of us truly belongs. | 而这里却并非我们真正的归属 | 
| [12:08] | No matter how hard I try to please the king, | 无论我如何努力讨好国王 | 
| [12:12] | he will never love me the way he loved his first wife. | 他都不会像爱前任妻子那样地爱我 | 
| [12:17] | I’m trapped by the memory of the life they used to share. | 他们共同生活的回忆却是我的牢笼 | 
| [12:21] | I know about being trapped, | 我比任何人都了解 | 
| [12:24] | more than anyone. | 身陷囫囵的感觉 | 
| [12:27] | Maybe this will lift your spirits. | 或许这能让你开心起来 | 
| [12:34] | So you… | 这样的话… | 
| [12:36] | can see yourself | 你就能看见 | 
| [12:39] | the way I see you. | 我眼中的你了 | 
| [12:46] | And how do you see me? | 你如何看我 | 
| [12:50] | As the fairest in all the land. | 你是这世上最美的人 | 
| [13:03] | 童话镇 记录大厅 | |
| [13:10] | When did that transfer go through? | 转账是什么时候的事 | 
| [13:12] | Does three weeks ago sound right? | 大约三周前吗 | 
| [13:14] | Yeah. Why? | 是的 怎么了 | 
| [13:16] | Because those records are missing. | 那些记录不见了 | 
| [13:18] | Emma, there’s something I’d like to talk to– | 艾玛 我有点事想和你… | 
| [13:21] | Hi, Sidney. | 你好 西德尼 | 
| [13:22] | Hey. We’re just doing some work. | 我们在查些东西 | 
| [13:24] | I think we may have found something on Regina. | 我们可能抓到了瑞金娜的小辫子 | 
| [13:27] | Interesting work. | 真是有趣的工作 | 
| [13:29] | Oh, I approve. | 我没意见 | 
| [13:30] | You wanna go by the book? Let’s get a warrant. | 你想按章办事吗 那去申请搜查令吧 | 
| [13:32] | What judge are we gonna find that she doesn’t own? | 我们该找谁 哪个法官不听命于她 | 
| [13:34] | We’re screwed. | 我们没戏了 | 
| [13:35] | Or… there’s my way. | 或者… 用我的办法 | 
| [13:38] | I want to do this right, Sidney. | 我想正当地解决这件事 西德尼 | 
| [13:39] | And what’s right is exposing her. | 揭露她的行径才是正当的事 | 
| [13:41] | Sometimes doing a bad thing for a good reason is okay, right? | 有时候为了正当的理由做点坏事也没关系吧 | 
| [13:45] | Yeah. I mean, maybe you’re doing something wrong, | 没错 也许你的行为是不对的 | 
| [13:47] | but if it’s what’s meant to be, if it’s what’s right, | 但如果这是注定要发生的 如果这是该发生的 | 
| [13:49] | does that really make you a bad person? | 你这么做难道就是坏人吗 | 
| [13:53] | Exactly. | 完全正确 | 
| [13:54] | Wow. You two are doing a whole lot of rationalizing. | 你们俩为这事可找了不少正当借口 | 
| [13:58] | But look what she’s done to you, to me, | 看看她对你 对我 | 
| [14:00] | to your son, and it’s not gonna stop, | 对你儿子所做的事 而且她不会停下 | 
| [14:02] | so whatever you do, you gotta do something. | 所以无论如何 你都要做些什么 | 
| [14:05] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [14:08] | Let’s start by talking to her. | 那我们先和她谈谈 | 
| [14:10] | And just what are you and the… | 所以你和这位… | 
| [14:13] | disgraced ex-reporter accusing me of? | 被炒掉的记者对我有什么意见 | 
| [14:15] | $50,000 was transferred out of the city account by you. | 你从镇政府的户头里转走了五万美元 | 
| [14:19] | Well, as Mayor, I’m involved in many transactions. | 作为镇长 我可是日理万机 | 
| [14:21] | Check the public records if you have questions. | 要是有疑问就去查公共记录 | 
| [14:23] | That’s the thing. They’re missing from three weeks ago. | 问题就在这儿 三周前的记录不见了 | 
| [14:26] | You have any idea what happened to them? | 你知道它们去哪了吗 | 
| [14:27] | Well, if they’re missing, I probably checked them out, | 如果它们不见了 可能是我拿走翻看了 | 
| [14:30] | as my job often requires me to do. | 因为这是我的职责所在 | 
| [14:33] | And if they were checked out three weeks ago, | 但如果是我三周前取出来看的 | 
| [14:35] | well, that means they burned… | 那就意味着记录在一场大火中 | 
| [14:37] | in a fire. | 被烧毁了 | 
| [14:38] | In a fire, that if I recall, got you elected sheriff. | 我没记错的话 这场火令你当选为警长 | 
| [14:41] | I have nothing to hide. | 我没什么可隐瞒的 | 
| [14:50] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [14:53] | There’s nothing for us to do. Let’s go, Sidney. | 我们没什么能做的了 走吧 西德尼 | 
| [14:56] | Emma. | 艾玛 | 
| [14:57] | No, she’s right. We have nothing. | 她说得对 我们一无所获 | 
| [15:02] | That was your plan? I thought you were gonna do something. | 这就是你的计划 还以为你要做什么呢 | 
| [15:04] | I did. I planted a bug. | 我做了 我装了个窃听器 | 
| [15:07] | You win, Sidney. Let’s do whatever it takes. | 你赢了 西德尼 我们要不择手段 | 
| [15:23] | You called for me, your majesty? | 您召见我吗 陛下 | 
| [15:27] | I have reason to believe… | 我有理由认为… | 
| [15:31] | My wife’s heart belongs to another man. | 我妻子爱上了别的男人 | 
| [15:37] | Well, certainly, the queen would never stray, your majesty. | 皇后肯定不会误入歧途的 陛下 | 
| [15:45] | And yet her diary suggests otherwise. | 但她的日记可不是这么写的 | 
| [15:54] | Last night, a man gave me a gift, | 昨晚 有人送了我一个礼物 | 
| [15:57] | and though it was but a simple mirror, | 尽管只是一个普通的镜子 | 
| [15:59] | it awakened feelings in me that I abandoned long ago. | 却唤醒了我心中沉睡已久的感觉 | 
| [16:03] | Hope for love and companionship, | 对相爱与相守的渴望 | 
| [16:08] | even though I am trapped in my husband’s court. | 尽管我被囚禁在我丈夫的宫廷中 | 
| [16:13] | Sadly, the diary does not name | 很可惜 日记里没有提到 | 
| [16:15] | the man who gave her this mirror. | 送给她这面镜子的人的名字 | 
| [16:19] | I am not a fool. | 我不是傻瓜 | 
| [16:22] | I realize that the queen is unhappy | 我知道皇后并不幸福 | 
| [16:26] | and yearns for someone to love her in a way that I never can. | 渴望有人能给她 我给不了的爱 | 
| [16:32] | And yet I never imagined that she would betray me like this. | 但我从没想过 她会这样背叛我 | 
| [16:39] | Well, certainly, | 毫无疑问 | 
| [16:40] | the queen would never act on these feelings. | 皇后绝不会为这份感情而做什么出格的事 | 
| [16:45] | Love makes people do foolish things. | 爱让人做出傻事 | 
| [16:50] | And why have you called upon me, your majesty? | 陛下 您找我有何事 | 
| [16:55] | I need someone with your wits | 我需要你这样的聪明人 | 
| [16:57] | to learn the identity of the man who has stolen my wife’s heart. | 去查出是谁偷了我妻子的心 | 
| [17:05] | And what will you do to him once I have found him? | 如果我找到他了 你准备怎么处置呢 | 
| [17:08] | That is my concern, not yours. | 那是我的事 与你无关 | 
| [17:13] | Now… | 现在 | 
| [17:16] | tell me, Genie, | 灯神 告诉我 | 
| [17:18] | can you find the man who gave the queen this mirror | 你能找到送镜子给王后的人吗 | 
| [17:24] | or not? | 办得到吗 | 
| [17:40] | Ms. Ginger, I really don’t have time | 金杰女士 我真的没时间 | 
| [17:42] | for more complaints about working conditions. | 继续听你抱怨工作环境了 | 
| [17:44] | The air temperature is not one of my areas. | 气温不是我的管辖范围 | 
| [17:47] | Scintillating. | 真会说话 | 
| [17:48] | Find anything good yet? | 找到有用的东西了吗 | 
| [17:49] | Yeah, better than good. | 找到了 非常有用 | 
| [17:50] | She made this call a little over an hour ago. | 一个多小时前 她打了这个电话 | 
| [17:54] | I’ll meet you tonight at access road 23 | 今晚在23号通道见 | 
| [17:56] | with the rest of your payment. | 我会带上余款 | 
| [17:58] | Yes, it will all be in cash. | 是的 全部以现金交易 | 
| [17:59] | A-and I don’t need to remind you | 不用我多说 | 
| [18:01] | that no one can know about this. | 这件事不会有人知道 | 
| [18:04] | Yes, I know it has to be tonight. | 是的 我知道一定要在今晚 | 
| [18:06] | Who’s on the other end? | 电话那头是谁 | 
| [18:07] | You bugged the office, not the phone. | 你在办公室装了窃听器 不是在电话上 | 
| [18:08] | – Well, we’re just gonna have to find out. – Yeah. | -我们得去查查了 -是的 | 
| [18:10] | A payoff in the woods. That’s promising. | 在树林里结算 有好戏了 | 
| [18:12] | A payoff using stolen city funds. | 挪用公款给他人付钱 | 
| [18:15] | Let’s go find out who she’s meeting. | 我们去看看她要见谁吧 | 
| [18:35] | Emma. | 艾玛 | 
| [18:36] | It won’t stop. | 停不下来了 | 
| [18:46] | Oh. You okay? | 你没事吧 | 
| [18:48] | Yeah. You? | 没事 你呢 | 
| [18:50] | Yeah. | 没事 | 
| [19:05] | We’re gonna miss that handoff. | 我们要赶不上交易了 | 
| [19:08] | – Emma. – What? | -艾玛 -怎么了 | 
| [19:10] | You know that bug you planted? | 你藏的那个窃听器 | 
| [19:12] | I think Regina found it. | 估计被瑞金娜发现了 | 
| [19:14] | Someone’s been tampering with the brakes. | 有人在刹车上动了手脚 | 
| [19:17] | She’s on to us. | 她盯上咱们了 | 
| [19:21] | – Wait! – The bitch tried to have me killed. | -等等 -那个贱人想杀了我 | 
| [19:22] | I’m finding her. | 我一定要找到她 | 
| [19:23] | Let’s be cautious. We need to think clearly. | 慎重点 我们得想清楚 | 
| [19:25] | To hell with caution. I’m gonna find out what she’s doing | 去你妹的慎重 我要查出她到底在干嘛 | 
| [19:27] | and why she’s out here. | 她为什么来这里 | 
| [19:29] | She was meeting me. | 她是来见我的 | 
| [19:33] | What are you doing out here with her? | 你和她在这儿干嘛 | 
| [19:35] | Just a little business transaction. | 一点业务交易 | 
| [19:37] | What’s in the briefcase? | 公文包里是什么 | 
| [19:39] | Everything comes at a price. | 凡事都要有价码的 | 
| [19:41] | Land is no different. | 土地也不例外 | 
| [19:44] | That’s why you’re meeting her out here? | 那就是你见她的原因吗 | 
| [19:45] | Regina bought your land? | 瑞金娜买了你的土地吗 | 
| [19:46] | The very ground you’re standing on. | 你脚下的这片土地 | 
| [19:49] | What does she want it for? | 她要土地干嘛 | 
| [19:51] | You know, in business, I find it’s best not to ask too many questions. | 在商界 我觉得最好不要问太多 | 
| [19:55] | Hurts the bottom line. | 会触及他人的底线 | 
| [19:57] | The question is, Emma, | 艾玛 问题是 | 
| [19:58] | why are you standing out here in the middle of the night | 你为什么大半夜会和格拉斯先生 | 
| [20:01] | with mr. Glass? | 出现在这里 | 
| [20:02] | You don’t know what Regina did to me. | 你不知道瑞金娜对我做了什么 | 
| [20:05] | You don’t know what she did to her son. | 你不知道她对她儿子做了什么 | 
| [20:07] | We can’t just sit idly by. | 我们无法袖手旁观 | 
| [20:10] | Of course you can. | 你当然可以 | 
| [20:13] | Be careful. | 小心点 | 
| [20:15] | Emotional entanglements can lead us down very dangerous paths. | 感情用事可是很危险的 | 
| [20:36] | I was beginning to worry you wouldn’t come. | 我还担心你不来了呢 | 
| [20:40] | You were expecting the Queen? | 你在等王后吗 | 
| [20:42] | Who are you? | 你是谁 | 
| [20:43] | What have you done with her? | 你对她做了什么 | 
| [20:44] | The King has locked her away in her chambers. | 国王将她软禁了 | 
| [20:47] | My daughter is a prisoner in her own kingdom. | 我的女儿在她自己的王国里成了阶下囚 | 
| [20:49] | You… are the Queen’s father? | 你是王后的父亲 | 
| [20:53] | Please, take this to her. | 求求你把这个带给她 | 
| [20:56] | The palace guards won’t allow me into her chambers. | 宫殿守卫不允许我见她 | 
| [20:58] | They know I’d die for her. | 他们知道我愿为她而死 | 
| [21:01] | But you… | 不过换做你的话 | 
| [21:03] | the King trusts you. | 国王信任你 | 
| [21:05] | He doesn’t know that you have my daughter’s heart. | 他不知道我女儿对你一往情深 | 
| [21:08] | The guards will allow you in. | 守卫们会让你进去的 | 
| [21:10] | Give her this box. | 把这个箱子给她 | 
| [21:11] | Wait. I don’t understand. What is in it? | 等等 我不明白 箱子里是什么 | 
| [21:14] | This is the only thing that can free her | 这是世上唯一能让她从这种悲惨生活中 | 
| [21:17] | from this wretched life. | 获得解脱的东西 | 
| [21:20] | If you truly care for my daughter, | 如果你真心在乎我女儿 | 
| [21:22] | I know you’ll do whatever it takes | 我知道你就会不顾一切 | 
| [21:25] | to set her free. | 帮她获得自由 | 
| [21:49] | What are we doing here? | 我们为什么要到这里来 | 
| [21:51] | We know she bought land from Gold. | 我们只知道她从戈登手里买了块地 | 
| [21:52] | We don’t know why. | 却不知道为什么 | 
| [21:53] | I’m willing to bet it’s for personal reasons. | 我打赌是为了她的个人利益 | 
| [21:55] | But we have to know for sure. We need documents | 可是我们需要确凿的证据 | 
| [21:56] | that officially link her to that land. | 证明她和这块地的关系 | 
| [21:58] | So you want to break into her office? It’s locked, | 所以你想闯进她的办公室 门锁着 | 
| [22:00] | and she’s got a state-of-the-art security system and alarm. | 她装了顶级的保安警报系统 | 
| [22:03] | If we don’t show this town who Regina really is, who will? | 除了我们 谁还会揭穿瑞金娜的真面目 | 
| [22:05] | – Do you think you can crack her code? – Yep. | -你能破解密码吗 -当然 | 
| [22:09] | Emma! | 艾玛 | 
| [22:10] | Who does the alarm system alert? The police. | 警报会通知谁 警察 | 
| [22:12] | I’m the police. | 我就是警察 | 
| [22:13] | Two minutes for her to get a call from the alarm company. | 至少要两分钟保安公司才会打电话通知她 | 
| [22:15] | One minute to get her coat and keys. | 然后她需要一分钟穿衣服拿钥匙 | 
| [22:16] | Three minutes to drive here. | 开车到这里需要三分钟 | 
| [22:18] | We got maybe six minutes. | 所以我们差不多有六分钟的时间 | 
| [22:34] | I just uncovered every file | 我刚发现了所有 | 
| [22:35] | that references the tract of land she bought from Gold. | 关于她从戈登那里买地的文件 | 
| [22:41] | Nice. | 好极了 | 
| [22:48] | What the hell do these open? | 这些钥匙是开什么的 | 
| [22:50] | I don’t know. | 不知道 | 
| [22:54] | – What are you doing? – Looking for Henry’s book. | -你在干什么 -找亨利的故事书 | 
| [22:55] | We didn’t come here for Henry. | 我们不是为了亨利才来的 | 
| [22:56] | We came here for the files and– | 我们是要来找文件证据 | 
| [22:57] | No, you didn’t come here for Henry. | 你不是为了亨利来的 | 
| [22:58] | Me? That’s the only reason I’m here. | 至于我 不是为了亨利我根本不会来 | 
| [23:06] | What are you doing? | 你们在干什么 | 
| [23:07] | Some kids broke in. I heard the alarm, | 几个孩子闯了进来 我听到警报声 | 
| [23:09] | so I’m checking it out ’cause… I’m sheriff. | 既然我是警长 就来查看一下 | 
| [23:13] | Well, that was an awfully quick response time. | 你反应倒是挺快 | 
| [23:15] | You told me to do my job. | 你告诉我要尽职尽责 | 
| [23:17] | I’m doing it. | 我就按你说的办了 | 
| [23:19] | And you brought him. | 你还带着他 | 
| [23:20] | Oh, well, he saw it while he was on a walk, so he’s a witness. | 他散步时看见了事情经过 他是证人 | 
| [23:25] | And what did you see, Sidney? | 西德尼 你都看见什么了 | 
| [23:28] | Some kids with a… | 几个孩子用… | 
| [23:29] | – Rock. – A rock. | -石头 -石头砸了门玻璃 | 
| [23:33] | Did they take anything? | 他们偷走什么东西了吗 | 
| [23:34] | I don’t know. | 不知道 | 
| [23:35] | I’d have to do a thorough, sweep to, uh, find out. | 我想彻底检查一下看有没有丢东西 | 
| [23:39] | It appears to me it’s all just a prank. | 我觉得这就是个恶作剧 | 
| [23:40] | You sure you don’t want me to take the place apart? | 你确定你不想让我仔细调查一下吗 | 
| [23:44] | Sheriff, your services are not wanted nor needed. | 警长 我不想也不需要你的帮助 | 
| [23:47] | Okay. Well, you know where to find me. | 好吧 有事随时来找我 | 
| [24:10] | It’s you. | 是你 | 
| [24:21] | My love for you grows stronger with every beat of my heart. | 我对你的爱随着我每一次心跳变得愈发强烈 | 
| [24:27] | But the King has read my diary, | 但是国王看到了我的日记 | 
| [24:29] | found my mirror. | 发现了我的镜子 | 
| [24:30] | Soon he will discover the truth about us. | 他迟早会发现我们之间的事 | 
| [24:34] | There is no escape. | 我们无路可逃 | 
| [24:35] | There is always an escape. | 总是会有办法的 | 
| [24:38] | Your father said what’s in this box | 你父亲说箱子里的东西 | 
| [24:42] | would give you your freedom. | 可以给你带来自由 | 
| [24:51] | Yes, I believe it will. | 正是如此 | 
| [25:06] | The Agrabahn viper– | 阿格拉巴毒蛇 | 
| [25:08] | A snake so deadly it can kill anything. | 可以置人于死地的毒蛇 | 
| [25:10] | With a single bite. | 只要被它咬上一口 | 
| [25:13] | This serpent is from my homeland. | 这是来自我家乡的毒蛇 | 
| [25:16] | I know all too well of its poison. | 我对它的毒性非常了解 | 
| [25:18] | But why would you have it brought here? | 不过为什么要把它带到这里来 | 
| [25:21] | There is no happiness left for me in this life. | 我此生已再无幸福可言 | 
| [25:25] | One small bite… | 只要被它咬一口 | 
| [25:27] | then I shall be free from this prison forever. | 我就能永远摆脱这个牢笼的束缚 | 
| [25:33] | I’m sorry we couldn’t be together, my love. | 我很抱歉我们不能相依相守 我的爱人 | 
| [25:38] | Perhaps in another life, we will find each other again. | 也许来生我们还能再遇见彼此 | 
| [25:54] | There is another way. | 还有一个办法 | 
| [25:58] | What if the King… | 如果国王 | 
| [26:01] | didn’t live? | 死去呢 | 
| [26:08] | You would do that for me? | 你愿意为我这么做吗 | 
| [26:10] | For you, I would do anything. | 为你 我可以做任何事情 | 
| [26:19] | I don’t know what I’d do without you. | 真不知道没了你我该怎么办 | 
| [26:22] | You will never have to find out. | 永远不会出现这种情况 | 
| [26:42] | What you working on? | 你在做什么 | 
| [26:44] | Uh, no time to talk. | 没时间解释 | 
| [26:44] | I gotta write it all down before I forget. | 我要在忘记之前赶紧写下来 | 
| [26:47] | Yeah, I hate it when great ideas slip away from me. | 对 我也讨厌好创意从我身边溜走 | 
| [26:49] | They’re not my ideas. | 它们不是我的创意 | 
| [26:51] | They’re stories from a book that I lost. | 他们是我丢失的一本书中的故事 | 
| [26:54] | Must be a hell of a book. | 那一定是本很棒的书 | 
| [26:56] | What’s it about? | 它是讲什么的 | 
| [26:58] | Stuff. | 这个那个 | 
| [27:01] | Sounds exciting. | 听起来很有意思 | 
| [27:02] | You seem awfully interested in me and my book. | 你似乎对我和我的书特别感兴趣 | 
| [27:04] | Oh. I’m just being neighborly. | 我只是想表示友好 | 
| [27:07] | What are you doing in Storybrooke? | 你在童话镇干什么 | 
| [27:09] | I’m a writer. | 我是一个作家 | 
| [27:10] | You can write anywhere. | 你在哪里都可以当作家 | 
| [27:11] | What are you really doing here? | 你来这里的真正目的是什么 | 
| [27:15] | Stuff. | 这个那个 | 
| [27:19] | Good luck with the stories. | 祝你和你的故事好运 | 
| [27:25] | Blueprints, bank statements. | 设计图 银行结单 | 
| [27:28] | What is she building out there? | 她想在那里建造什么 | 
| [27:30] | A mansion? | 一栋宅邸吗 | 
| [27:32] | Well, whatever it is, it doesn’t matter, | 不管是什么都不重要了 | 
| [27:34] | because these escrow statements have her name all over it. | 反正这些转让协议上有她的名字 | 
| [27:36] | You were right. Personal use. | 你是对的 是私用 | 
| [27:38] | She’s done. We got her. | 她完蛋了 我们抓住了她的把柄 | 
| [27:44] | What’s wrong? Didn’t you hear me? | 怎么了 你听到我说的话了吗 | 
| [27:47] | We stooped to her level. | 我们沦落到她那种层次了 | 
| [27:48] | That’s exactly what I promised Henry I wouldn’t do. | 我向亨利保证过不能这样的 | 
| [27:50] | Emma, we got her! | 艾玛 我们抓住了她的把柄 | 
| [27:52] | It’s fruit of the poisonous tree, | 这些是毒树之果 | 
| [27:53] | illegally obtained evidence. | 是非法渠道得来的证据 | 
| [27:55] | It’ll get thrown out in court in a heartbeat. | 它们在法庭上会被立刻宣判无效 | 
| [27:57] | No, we don’t need her to go to jail. | 不 我们不需要把她送进监狱 | 
| [27:59] | Then what are we doing here? | 那我们在做什么 | 
| [28:00] | What you wished for– get everyone to see who she is. | 你的愿望 让所有人看清她的真面目 | 
| [28:03] | What she did to Henry, | 她对亨利的所作所为 | 
| [28:04] | she does to everyone. | 也是她对大家的所作所为 | 
| [28:05] | She destroys what people love. | 她摧毁人们的心爱之物 | 
| [28:10] | Let me show you something. | 我要给你看些东西 | 
| [28:24] | She made me follow you. | 她逼我跟踪你 | 
| [28:26] | She made me tell her everything. | 向她报告你的行踪 | 
| [28:29] | She knew about your secret place weeks ago. | 她几星期前就知道了你们的秘密基地 | 
| [28:31] | She just waited to destroy it | 她只是在等待最好的时机来摧毁它 | 
| [28:33] | till it would hurt you and Henry the most. | 为了能最大限度的伤害你和亨利 | 
| [28:38] | It’s all my fault. | 都是我的错 | 
| [28:44] | If you don’t do this, | 如果你不愿意这么做 | 
| [28:46] | I have to. | 我也会 | 
| [28:50] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [28:55] | This session of the Storybrooke city council will come to order. | 此次镇议会正式开始 | 
| [28:58] | We will begin by reading the minutes from our last meeting. | 我们先来回顾一下上次的会议记录 | 
| [29:01] | Excuse me, um, Madame Mayor. | 打扰一下 镇长阁下 | 
| [29:04] | I have something I’d like to bring to the council’s attention. | 我有一些东西想呈递给议会 | 
| [29:07] | This is not an open forum, Sidney. | 这不是一个公开讨论会 西德尼 | 
| [29:10] | And no one on this council’s interested in hearing | 而且议会里没人有兴趣 | 
| [29:12] | the boozy complaints of a disgraced reporter. | 听一个被开除者的疯言疯语 | 
| [29:14] | Now sit down. | 所以请坐下 | 
| [29:16] | He’s not the only one who has something to say. | 他不是唯一有话想说的人 | 
| [29:18] | Ms. Swan, | 斯旺小姐 | 
| [29:19] | this meeting is to discuss issues facing Storybrooke. | 这个会议是为了讨论童话镇的大小事务 | 
| [29:23] | Like the mayor stealing thousands of dollars | 比如市长挪用了上千美元公款 | 
| [29:25] | from the city to build herself a second home? | 来给她自己建造别苑 | 
| [29:35] | Ms. Swan, you will sit down immediately, or so help me– | 斯旺女士 请你立刻坐下 不然我敢说 | 
| [29:37] | What? You’ll punish me? | 什么 你要惩罚我吗 | 
| [29:39] | You’ll bully me like everyone else in this town? | 你想以强欺弱 像你对镇上其他人那样吗 | 
| [29:41] | No. | 不 | 
| [29:43] | Not today. | 今天不行 | 
| [29:45] | In my hand, I am holding documents proving that | 我手上 握着能证明 | 
| [29:47] | this woman, your mayor, stole funds from the city | 这个女人 你们的镇长 挪用公款 | 
| [29:51] | to build herself a lavish home in the woods. | 为自己在森林里建造了奢华住宅的证据 | 
| [29:56] | And this disgraced reporter– | 而这个被开除的记者 | 
| [29:57] | You wanna know why he was really fired? | 你们想知道他被解雇的真正原因吗 | 
| [29:59] | Because he stood up to her. Because he questioned her. | 就因为他站出来反对她 质疑她 | 
| [30:02] | We all know what happens to people who question the Mayor. | 我们都知道质疑镇长会是什么下场 | 
| [30:07] | You claim that you act in the best interest of all of us, | 你宣称自己在尽力维护大家的利益 | 
| [30:10] | but that isn’t the truth, is it? | 但那并非实情 不是吗 | 
| [30:12] | The truth is you are a thug that doesn’t care about anyone | 事实是 你是个恶棍 就只想着自己 | 
| [30:15] | or anything but yourself. | 别的都漠不关心 | 
| [30:17] | That is who you really are, | 这就是你的真面目 | 
| [30:19] | and it’s time for the people of Storybrooke to know that. | 而现在是时候让童话镇的人们看清你了 | 
| [30:26] | You are right, Ms. Swan. | 你说的没错 斯旺女士 | 
| [30:30] | I am building a house. | 我是在建一座房子 | 
| [30:36] | A playhouse. | 一座儿童游戏房 | 
| [30:42] | The accusations are true. | 所有指控都是真实的 | 
| [30:44] | I did take city funds. | 我的确动用了镇政府基金 | 
| [30:47] | I wanted to build a playground so my son Henry | 我想为爱子亨利 及所有童话镇的孩子 | 
| [30:50] | and all the children of Storybrooke | 建一座儿童游戏房 | 
| [30:53] | could have a special place to play… | 让他们有个别致而安全的地方 | 
| [30:56] | safely. | 玩耍 | 
| [30:59] | As for the sketch in your hands, | 至于你手中的草图 | 
| [31:01] | it was inspired by a drawing I found | 其灵感源自我在儿子的一本书里 | 
| [31:04] | in one of my son’s books. | 看到的一幅图 | 
| [31:08] | So there you have it, Ms. Swan. | 你达成目的了 斯旺女士 | 
| [31:11] | You’ve exposed me for who I really am. | 你的确揭开了我的真面目 | 
| [31:15] | I hope you’re satisfied. | 希望你满意了 | 
| [31:51] | Forgive me. | 请原谅我 | 
| [32:52] | The pain will soon pass. | 痛苦很快就会消逝 | 
| [32:58] | You asked me to find the man who gave the mirror to your queen. | 你让我找出把镜子献给皇后的男人 | 
| [33:01] | I did. | 我找到了 | 
| [33:03] | I am that man. | 那人就是我 | 
| [33:07] | You gave me my freedom. | 你给了我自由 | 
| [33:09] | You gave me a chance to find love, | 你给了我寻找真爱的机会 | 
| [33:12] | and for that, I’m forever in your debt, | 为此 我永远都欠你的情 | 
| [33:14] | but just as you freed me, | 但如同你给我自由 | 
| [33:16] | so must I now free your queen. | 我现在也必须给你的皇后自由 | 
| [33:21] | Forgive me. | 原谅我 | 
| [33:30] | You were right. | 你说得对 | 
| [33:34] | I never should have made a wish. | 我真不该许愿 | 
| [34:01] | Look at her. | 看看她 | 
| [34:03] | Queen of the castle. | 一副城堡女王的派头 | 
| [34:06] | You know, what you did in there was commendable, Ms. Swan, | 你的所作所为令人钦佩 斯旺女士 | 
| [34:08] | but if you really want to bring her down, | 但想把她拉下马 | 
| [34:10] | you’re gonna need a strong ally. | 你还需要一个强大的同盟 | 
| [34:12] | Like yourself? | 比方说你 | 
| [34:13] | Thanks, | 多谢 | 
| [34:14] | but I’m still not interested. | 但我还是不感兴趣 | 
| [34:17] | Oh, one can wish. | 人总能抱有希望 | 
| [34:20] | Ms. Swan, a word? | 斯旺女士 能谈谈吗 | 
| [34:24] | Alone. | 我们俩单独谈 | 
| [34:30] | I don’t know what you were hoping to accomplish in there, | 我不知道你当时是想达到什么目的 | 
| [34:33] | but now I hope you’ll go back to your job, | 但现在我希望你能回到岗位上 | 
| [34:36] | which is upholding the law, | 维护法纪 | 
| [34:38] | not breaking it. | 而不是违反法纪 | 
| [34:40] | You don’t think I know you broke into my office? | 你当我不知道你闯进我办公室的事 | 
| [34:43] | Don’t pretend like you’re so innocent. | 别装无辜了 | 
| [34:45] | I know you messed with the brakes on my car. | 我知道你在我刹车上做了手脚 | 
| [34:47] | Your brakes? | 你的刹车 | 
| [34:48] | Are you delusional? | 你这是被害妄想吗 | 
| [34:50] | Why would I kill you when you just saw I had nothing to hide? | 你刚刚见证我无可隐瞒 我为什么要杀你 | 
| [34:53] | Nothing I can prove. | 现在我还没有证据 | 
| [34:55] | Well, until you have something more substantial than disdain | 除非你有比蔑视更实质性的证据 | 
| [34:58] | to throw my way, | 能呈现出来 | 
| [35:01] | you’re gonna stay away from me, | 你就得离我远点 | 
| [35:04] | and more importantly, from Henry. | 更重要的是 离亨利远点 | 
| [35:08] | But that’s– | 但那是… | 
| [35:08] | Not open for discussion. | 没有商量余地 | 
| [35:11] | You’ve lost the high ground, sheriff. | 你现在失去主动权了 警长 | 
| [35:14] | If I wanted to, there’s not a judge in the world | 鉴于你的行为 只要我去申请 | 
| [35:17] | that would deny me a restraining order after what you’ve done. | 没有法官会拒绝签发对你的禁止令 | 
| [35:21] | You don’t get to see my son unless I say so, | 除非经我允许 你不得见我儿子 | 
| [35:27] | and right now? | 而现在 | 
| [35:30] | I don’t say so. | 我就不允许 | 
| [35:51] | Why are you so far away? | 你怎么待在那么远的地方 | 
| [35:53] | Come out here. | 过来呀 | 
| [35:55] | Sorry, kid. I can’t today. | 抱歉 孩子 今天不行 | 
| [35:57] | You’re undercover, aren’t you, for Operation Cobra? | 你是在为眼镜蛇行动做秘密调查吗 | 
| [36:00] | No, Henry, I’m not undercover. | 不 亨利 这不是秘密调查 | 
| [36:04] | Your mom–she doesn’t want us seeing each other for a while. | 你妈妈 她这段时间不想让我们见面 | 
| [36:07] | You don’t have to listen to her. | 你没必要听她的 | 
| [36:08] | Actually, this time, I do. | 实话说 这次真的有必要 | 
| [36:11] | I screwed up, Henry. | 我搞砸了 亨利 | 
| [36:13] | I got mad at your mom about you and the book | 为了你 你的书还有其他一切 | 
| [36:16] | and everything and… | 我跟你妈妈大闹了一场 | 
| [36:19] | Well, we’re just gonna have to be apart for a little while. | 我们就分开很短一段时间 | 
| [36:22] | I don’t want to be apart. | 我不想跟你分开 | 
| [36:24] | Neither do I, but right now we have to. | 我也不想 但现在我们不得不分开 | 
| [36:27] | Don’t worry. I’ll find a way back in. | 别担心 我会想办法回到你身边 | 
| [36:29] | And hey, if it’s out there, Henry, | 如果你的书还在的话 亨利 | 
| [36:32] | I will find your book. | 我会找到它的 | 
| [36:35] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 | 
| [36:36] | It’s probably gone, and it’s probably never coming back. | 书有可能丢了 再也找不回来了 | 
| [37:32] | Looks like we had the same idea. | 看来我们俩想一块去了 | 
| [37:34] | Well, if you can’t beat her, | 如果无法打败她 | 
| [37:37] | drink. | 那就借酒消愁吧 | 
| [37:44] | How did we not see this? | 我们怎么没预见这一出 | 
| [37:46] | We did. We saw it all, right from the start. | 我们看见了 从一开始就摆在我们眼前 | 
| [37:49] | Just didn’t want to look. | 我们只是没用心想 | 
| [37:50] | Blinded by our anger, | 被愤怒 被所有事 | 
| [37:53] | by everything. | 蒙蔽了双眼 | 
| [37:56] | This time. | 这次失策了 | 
| [37:59] | But there are a lot more skeletons in Regina’s closet. | 但是瑞金娜还有许多秘密 | 
| [38:03] | And the good news? | 有个好消息 | 
| [38:06] | You got yourself an ally. | 你有个同盟者了 | 
| [38:12] | We won’t get fooled again. | 我们不会再被她耍着玩了 | 
| [38:19] | It is done. | 搞定了 | 
| [38:21] | You are free, my love. | 你自由了 我的爱人 | 
| [38:22] | We are free to be together at last. | 我们终于可以自由相爱了 | 
| [38:27] | D-did you not hear me? | 你 你听到我说话了吗 | 
| [38:29] | Our days of imprisonment are over. | 我们受束缚的日子已经结束了 | 
| [38:31] | You haven’t heard the news. | 你还不知道那个消息 | 
| [38:35] | The palace guards found the snake. | 宫殿守卫找到蛇了 | 
| [38:38] | They know it’s from your country. | 他们知道那蛇从你的国家而来 | 
| [38:40] | They know it was you who killed the King. | 他们知道是你杀了国王 | 
| [38:44] | It’s only a matter of time before they catch you. | 抓住你不过是早晚的事 | 
| [38:48] | You will be executed. | 你将被处以极刑 | 
| [38:53] | I’m sorry… | 很抱歉 | 
| [38:56] | But we will never be together. | 不过我们永远都无法在一起 | 
| [38:58] | Come. | 来吧 | 
| [38:59] | I’ve arranged for a boat to provide you safe passage | 我已经帮你准备了一艘小船 | 
| [39:02] | out of the kingdom. | 能安全离开这个国家 | 
| [39:03] | You must leave at once. | 你必须立刻就走 | 
| [39:10] | The Agrabahn Viper. | 阿格拉巴毒蛇 | 
| [39:14] | Of all the snakes in all the world, | 全世界那么多蛇 | 
| [39:18] | that is what you chose. | 你就选了这一种 | 
| [39:24] | You wanted the murder to be traced back to me. | 你想让谋杀案追查到我头上 | 
| [39:28] | You… | 你 | 
| [39:31] | You fooled me. | 你玩弄了我 | 
| [39:33] | You never loved me. | 你从没爱过我 | 
| [39:38] | Loved you? | 爱你 | 
| [39:42] | I wanted the King killed, and you killed him. | 我希望国王被人杀死 而你杀了他 | 
| [39:47] | You are no longer of any use to me. | 你对我已经没有利用价值了 | 
| [39:51] | Be grateful I’m offering you an escape. | 你该感激我还放你一条生路 | 
| [39:55] | Now flee the kingdom and never turn back. | 现在逃离这个国家 再也别回来了 | 
| [40:00] | I can’t live without you. | 没有你我活不下去 | 
| [40:04] | I won’t live without you. | 没有你我也不愿活下去 | 
| [40:06] | Did you not understand me? | 你听不懂我说的话吗 | 
| [40:08] | I don’t love you. | 我不爱你 | 
| [40:11] | There is no way we will ever be together. | 我们永远都不可能在一起 | 
| [40:17] | There is one way. | 有一个办法 | 
| [40:23] | There is still one wish remaining. | 还剩下一个愿望 | 
| [40:26] | I wish… | 我希望 | 
| [40:28] | to be with you forever, | 永远与你在一起 | 
| [40:31] | to look upon your face always, | 一直看着你的脸庞 | 
| [40:33] | to never leave your side. | 再也不离开你身边 | 
| [40:41] | No! | 不 | 
| [40:44] | No! | 不要 | 
| [40:47] | No! | 不要啊 | 
| [40:53] | It looks like you got your wish. | 看来你的愿望实现了 | 
| [40:56] | You will be with me… | 你将与我在一起 | 
| [40:58] | forever. | 永永远远 | 
| [41:11] | Have a seat, Sidney | 请坐 西德尼 | 
| [41:31] | Well? | 怎么样了 | 
| [41:36] | You’ve got yourself an ally. | 你有个同盟者了 | 
| [41:39] | We won’t get fooled again. | 我们不会再被她耍着玩了 | 
| [41:43] | She bought it. | 她相信了 | 
| [41:44] | All of it. | 全部都信了 | 
| [41:47] | Masterful job, Sidney, | 干得好 西德尼 | 
| [41:49] | top to bottom. | 非常好 | 
| [41:51] | And cutting the brakes on her car? | 弄坏了她车上的刹车 | 
| [41:54] | Inspired. | 真有意思 | 
| [41:56] | I’m glad you approve. | 很高兴你能满意 | 
| [41:57] | Now she trusts you. | 现在她信任你了 | 
| [42:00] | Now we can have some fun. | 我们就可以找点乐子了 | 
| [42:01] | Everything she does, | 她做的每件事 | 
| [42:04] | everywhere she goes– | 她去的每个地方 | 
| [42:06] | you’ll know about it. | 你都会知道的 | 
| [42:14] | I don’t know what I’d do without you, Sidney. | 真不知道没了你我该怎么办 西德尼 |