时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:15] | Sir, there’s news from the battlefield. | 大人 前线传来消息 |
[00:19] | Avonlea has fallen. | 艾凡里已被攻陷 |
[00:21] | My gods. | 上帝保佑 |
[00:23] | If only he had come. | 他要是能来就好了 |
[00:25] | Well, he didn’t, did he? | 可是他没来 不是吗 |
[00:31] | Ogres are not men. | 这群怪物惨无人性 |
[00:34] | We have to do something. We have to stop them. | 我们得想办法阻止他们 |
[00:39] | They are unstoppable. | 什么也阻止不了他们 |
[00:42] | He could be on his way right now, papa. | 父亲 他可能正在赶来的路上 |
[00:45] | It’s too late, my girl. | 太晚了 我的女儿 |
[00:46] | It’s just…too late. | 一切都来不及了 |
[00:52] | It’s him. It has to be him. | 是他 肯定是他 |
[00:54] | How could he get past the walls? | 他是怎么穿过围墙的 |
[00:58] | Open it. | 开门 |
[01:08] | Well, that was a bit of a letdown. | 有点小失望吧 |
[01:15] | You sent me a message– | 你们捎信儿给我 |
[01:16] | something about, um, | 说什么 |
[01:18] | “Help. Help. We’re dying. Can you save us?” | “救命 我们大难临头 你能救我们吗” |
[01:23] | Now the answer is… | 我现在就答复你们 |
[01:26] | yes, I can. | 我可以帮你们 |
[01:29] | Yes, I can protect your little town… | 我可以保护你们的小镇 |
[01:34] | for a price. | 不过我有条件 |
[01:36] | We sent you a promise of gold. | 我们已经承诺给你一大笔金子 |
[01:38] | Now you see, um, | 你看 |
[01:41] | I, uh… | 我可以 |
[01:43] | make gold. | 自己炼金 |
[01:45] | What I want is something a bit more special. | 我想要一件更特别的东西 |
[01:50] | My price… | 我的条件 |
[01:53] | is her. | 是要她 |
[01:55] | No. | 不行 |
[01:57] | The young lady is engaged to me. | 她已经与我订婚 |
[02:01] | I wasn’t asking if she was engaged. | 我又没问她订没订婚 |
[02:04] | I’m not looking for love. | 我又不是要爱情 |
[02:07] | I’m looking for a caretaker | 我想要为我的城堡 |
[02:10] | for my rather large estate. | 找个女佣 |
[02:13] | It’s her or no deal. | 我就要她 不然免谈 |
[02:16] | Get out. | 出去 |
[02:18] | Leave! | 滚 |
[02:22] | As you wish. | 如你所愿 |
[02:26] | No. Wait. | 等一下 |
[02:37] | I will go with him. | 我愿意跟他走 |
[02:40] | – I forbid it. – No. | -我不答应 -不要 |
[02:42] | No one decides my fate but me. | 只有我能决定我自己的命运 |
[02:46] | I shall go. | 我要跟他走 |
[02:47] | It’s forever, dearie. | 亲爱的 这可是一辈子的事 |
[02:49] | My family, | 我的家人 |
[02:50] | my friends–they will all live? | 我的朋友 都会平安无事 |
[02:54] | You have my word. | 我向你保证 |
[02:57] | Then you have mine. | 那就这么说定了 |
[02:59] | I will go with you forever. | 我这一辈子都跟着你 |
[03:02] | Deal. | 成交 |
[03:04] | Belle. Belle. | 贝儿 贝儿 |
[03:07] | You cannot do this. | 你不能跟他走 |
[03:09] | Belle, please. | 贝儿 求求你 |
[03:11] | You can’t go with this… | 别跟这个 |
[03:13] | beast. | 野兽走 |
[03:16] | Father… | 父亲 |
[03:18] | Gaston… | 加斯顿 |
[03:20] | it’s been decided. | 我意已决 |
[03:25] | You know… | 你要知道 |
[03:28] | she’s right. | 她说的很对 |
[03:30] | The deal is struck. | 交易已定 |
[03:36] | Oh. Congratulations on your little war. | 恭喜你们此战胜利 |
[03:50] | Well, this is just perfect. | 好极了 |
[03:52] | I’ve been looking for you, Mr French. | 我正找你 弗莱斯先生 |
[03:54] | I’ll have your money next week. | 我下周就还你钱 |
[03:56] | The terms of the loan were fairly specific. | 贷款书上的条款说的很清楚 |
[03:59] | Take the van. | 把卡车开走 |
[04:02] | Wait. No. | 等等 别这样 |
[04:06] | Tomorrow’s Valentine’s day. | 明天就是情人节 |
[04:07] | It’s the biggest day of– | 是我做生意的好日子 |
[04:09] | I’ve got a grand in roses in the back. | 我花一千块进的玫瑰花还在里面 |
[04:12] | Stop! You’ve gotta let me sell ’em. | 停车 你得让我把花卖了 |
[04:17] | I’m gonna leave you two to onontinue this conversation. | 你们两个继续讨论吧 |
[04:19] | Oh, this is no way to do business, Gold. | 戈登 生意可不是这么做的 |
[04:22] | You are the lowest! | 你太奸诈了 |
[04:24] | People aren’t gonna put up with this! | 人们不会坐视不管的 |
[04:40] | Mr. Gold, that was quite a show back there. | 戈登先生 刚才这出戏很精彩 |
[04:43] | Well, Mr French is just having a bad day. | 弗莱斯先生今天只是不太顺利 |
[04:44] | Happens to the best of us. | 谁都有这样的时候 |
[04:46] | I’ve been meaning to talk to you about something. | 我有件事 一直想找你谈谈 |
[04:48] | Ahah, and the moment you have something I want to discuss, | 等你有件我想谈的事 |
[04:51] | we’ll have that little chat. | 我们再谈吧 |
[04:54] | No, we’re gonna do this now. It’ll only take a moment. | 不 我们现在就谈谈 不用很久 |
[04:57] | Is there something eating you, dear? | 你就这么着急吗 亲爱的 |
[05:00] | Something you need to get out in the open? | 你有什么不吐不快的吗 |
[05:03] | ‘Cause it’s gonna have to wait. | 看来要等等了 |
[05:05] | Please. | 拜托 |
[05:17] | Oh, you got the book. | 你收到书了 |
[05:19] | Yeah. Yeah, I just started it. | 对 我刚刚开始看 |
[05:21] | It’s great. Can’t wait to see how it ends. | 写得很好 等不及要看结局了 |
[05:24] | Uh, I can push the tables together if you guys… | 我可以帮你们拼桌 如果你们 |
[05:26] | – Oh, no, we’re not together. – No, it’s– | -不 我们不是一起的 -不用 |
[05:32] | Hey, David. | 你好 戴维 |
[05:33] | – Hey. – Mary Margaret. | -你好 -玛丽·玛格丽特 |
[05:35] | So… | 那么… |
[05:37] | How’s your day going? | 今天过得如何 |
[05:39] | Henry’s fine. | 亨利很好 |
[05:41] | That’s not what I asked you. | 我问的不是这个 |
[05:44] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[05:45] | Really. He’s his normal self. | 真的 他跟平常一样 |
[05:48] | Regina won’t keep you separated forever. | 瑞金娜无法让你们永远分离的 |
[05:50] | When people are supposed to be together, | 如果两个人应该在一起 |
[05:52] | they find a way. | 他们会想到办法的 |
[05:54] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[05:56] | So he’s his normal self. He’s fine. | 那么他和平常一样 一切安好 |
[05:58] | He’s happy? | 他高兴吗 |
[05:59] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[06:01] | No. | 不是的 |
[06:03] | He misses you a lot. | 他很想你 |
[06:06] | Trust me. I’m with him, like, six hours a day. | 相信我 我每天跟他在一起六个小时 |
[06:08] | Six hours? | 六小时 |
[06:09] | You take newborns? | 你照顾婴儿吗 |
[06:10] | ‘Cause I’d love six hours off. | 因为我真的需要休息六小时 |
[06:12] | Ashley. | 阿什莉 |
[06:14] | I didn’t–I didn’t even recognize you. | 我 我竟然没认出你 |
[06:15] | Oh. Baby on the outside? | 因为多了个宝宝吗 |
[06:18] | How’s it going? | 最近怎么样 |
[06:20] | It’s, uh… | 最近 |
[06:21] | It’s, uh… | 最近 |
[06:24] | I mean, the baby’s great, but, uh, | 宝宝很好 但是 |
[06:26] | we really haven’t had time to do the whole getting married thing. | 我们真的没空结婚 |
[06:29] | So that’s been rough, | 所以这事不太顺利 |
[06:31] | and Sean’s been working double shifts at the cannery. | 而且肖恩在罐头厂干两班的活儿 |
[06:33] | Well, he has to work. | 他必须去工作啊 |
[06:34] | On valentine’s day? Yeah. | 情人节也得工作吗 好吧 |
[06:37] | He couldn’t get out of it. | 他抽不出时间 |
[06:39] | I’m sorry. That sucks. | 我很抱歉 太伤感了 |
[06:40] | It doesn’t have to. | 也不一定哦 |
[06:41] | Come out with me. Let’s have a girls’ night. | 跟我出去玩吧 我们来个”闺蜜之夜” |
[06:44] | We can all go. Mary Margaret, Emma, too, | 我们一起吧 玛丽·玛格丽特 还有艾玛 |
[06:45] | if you leave the badge at home. | 但你别戴警徽 |
[06:47] | I’m not really in the party mood, | 我不太有心情去派对 |
[06:48] | but you guys can all go and have fun. | 但你们都应该去玩玩 |
[06:57] | What’s that? | 怎么了 |
[06:57] | It’s the station. | 警察局来的 |
[06:59] | Something’s up. | 有情况 |
[07:42] | Sheriff Swan. | 斯旺警长 |
[07:44] | Your neiborr saw your front door open. | 你的邻居看见你家大门开了 |
[07:45] | They called it in. | 他们报了警 |
[07:47] | It appears I’ve been robbed. | 看来我被抢了 |
[07:48] | Funny how that keeps happening to you. | 这种事情一直发生在你身上 真有趣 |
[07:50] | Yeah, well… | 是啊 |
[07:52] | I’m a difficult man to love. | 想说爱我不容易啊 |
[08:03] | Uh, where– where are you taking me? | 你要带我去哪儿 |
[08:06] | Let’s call it… your room. | 我们暂把它称为 你的房间 |
[08:14] | My room? | 我的房间 |
[08:15] | Well, it sounds a lot nicer than “Dungeon.” | 比叫地牢可好多了 |
[08:17] | No! | 不 |
[08:24] | Hey! You can’t just leave me in here! | 你不能就把我丢在这里 |
[08:27] | Hello? Hello? | 有人吗 有人吗 |
[08:38] | You will serve me my meals, | 你得服侍我三餐 |
[08:41] | and you will clean the dark castle. | 你还得打扫这个黑暗的城堡 |
[08:43] | I-I understand. | 我知道 |
[08:44] | You will dust my collection and launder my clothing. | 你得给我的收藏除尘 还要给我洗衣服 |
[08:46] | Yes. | 是 |
[08:48] | You will fetch me fresh straw when I’m spinning at the wheel. | 在我纺金的时候 你得给我取来新鲜的麦秆 |
[08:52] | Got it. | 明白了 |
[08:53] | Oh. And you will skin the children I hunt for their pelts. | 你还得给被我抓来的小孩剥皮 |
[08:58] | That one was a quip. Not serious. | 只是说笑 别当真 |
[09:05] | Right. | 当然 |
[09:11] | My. I’m so sorry, but, uh… | 天啊 我很抱歉 但是 |
[09:14] | It’s… It’s chipped. | 它 它碎了一块 |
[09:19] | You–you can hardly see it. | 你 这几乎看不出来的 |
[09:23] | Oh, it’s just a cup. | 不过是个杯子而已 |
[09:30] | Sheriff Swan, you can go now. | 斯旺警长 你现在可以走了 |
[09:32] | I know exactly what was taken and who did it. | 我知道是谁来过 拿走了什么 |
[09:34] | I’ve got it from here. | 下面由我处理吧 |
[09:35] | No, you don’t. | 不行 |
[09:37] | This was a robbery. Public menace. | 这是抢劫 属于公共威胁 |
[09:40] | And if you don’t tell me what you know, | 如果你不知无不言 |
[09:41] | I’ll have to arrest you for obstruction of justice. | 我就得以妨害公正的罪名逮捕你 |
[09:46] | I have a feeling you don’t want to be behind bars. | 我觉得你肯定不想进监狱 |
[09:47] | Indeed not. | 确实不想 |
[09:51] | All right, his name’s Moe French. | 好吧 他叫莫·弗莱斯 |
[09:53] | He sells flowers. He recently defaulted on a loan. | 是卖花的 最近他贷款到期却不还 |
[09:57] | A short time ago, | 不久之前 |
[09:58] | we had a little disagreement over collateral. | 我们在抵押品上起了争执 |
[10:00] | Okay. I’ll go get him, check him out. | 好 我会去找他 调查一下 |
[10:04] | I’m sure you will, assuming I don’t find him… | 我相信你定能找到他 假如我没找到他… |
[10:09] | Let’s just say bad things tend to happen to bad people. | 这么说吧 恶人总会有恶报 |
[10:13] | Is that a threat? | 这算是威胁吗 |
[10:14] | Observation. | 观察得出的结论而已 |
[10:19] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[10:35] | Why do you spin so much? | 你织这么多做什么呢 |
[10:40] | Sorry. It’s just… | 抱歉 我只是… |
[10:42] | You’ve spun straw into more gold than you could ever spend. | 你用稻草织出的金子永远都花不完了 |
[10:46] | I like to watch the wheel. | 我喜欢看着纺车转 |
[10:48] | Helps me forget. | 它能帮助我遗忘 |
[10:51] | Forget what? | 遗忘什么 |
[10:53] | I guess it worked. | 看来我还真忘了 |
[11:05] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么呢 |
[11:07] | Opening these. It’s almost spring. | 把窗帘拉开 春天快到了 |
[11:09] | We should let some light in. | 我们应该让光照进来 |
[11:15] | What did you do? Nail them down? | 你把窗帘用钉子钉住了吗 |
[11:16] | Yes. | 对 |
[11:29] | Um… Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[11:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:38] | It’s no matter. | 小事一桩 |
[11:40] | I’ll, uh, put the curtains back up. | 我…我去把窗帘挂好 |
[11:46] | There’s no need. I’ll get used to it. | 不用了 我会习惯的 |
[12:03] | You’re welcome. You’re right. | 不用客气 你猜的是对的 |
[12:05] | Your man Moe ripped you off. | 是莫把你抢空了 |
[12:07] | It was all still at his place. | 这些还都在他屋子里 |
[12:09] | And the man himself? | 那他人呢 |
[12:10] | Closing in on him. | 马上就能逮到他了 |
[12:12] | So job well half-done then. | 那你的工作算漂亮地完成了一半 |
[12:15] | In less than a day, I got everything back. | 不到一天我就找回了所有东西 |
[12:17] | Is something wrong? | 还有什么问题吗 |
[12:19] | You’ve recovered nothing. | 你什么都没找回来 |
[12:21] | There’s something missing. | 这里少了东西 |
[12:23] | I’ll get it when I find him. | 等我找到他 我会拿回来的 |
[12:26] | Not if I find him first. | 我先找到他的话 就不必了 |
[12:50] | Why did you want me here? | 你为什么想要我在这里呢 |
[12:52] | The place was filthy. | 这里需要人打扫 |
[12:55] | I think you were lonely. | 我看你是寂寞了 |
[12:58] | I mean, any man would be lonely. | 我是说 人都会寂寞的 |
[13:02] | I’m not a man. | 我不是凡人 |
[13:08] | So I’ve had a couple of months to look around, you know. | 我花了几个月的时间到处看 |
[13:12] | And, uh, upstairs, | 楼上 |
[13:15] | there’s, uh, clothing, small, | 有…衣服 很小的衣服 |
[13:18] | as if for a-a child? | 那是给…小孩的吗 |
[13:23] | Was it yours or… | 那是你的… |
[13:25] | Or was there a son? | 还是你有过儿子 |
[13:32] | There was. | 是的 |
[13:35] | There was a son. | 我有过一个儿子 |
[13:38] | I lost him… | 但我失去了他 |
[13:41] | As I did his mother. | 就像我失去他妈妈一样 |
[13:43] | I’m… I’m sorry. | 我…抱歉 |
[13:52] | So you–you were a man once. | 所以…你也曾是个凡人 |
[13:55] | An ordinary man. | 一个普通人 |
[14:01] | If I’m never going to know another person in my whole life, | 若我今生无法了解别人 |
[14:06] | can’t I at least know you? | 可以至少让我了解你吗 |
[14:09] | Perhaps… | 也许… |
[14:12] | perhaps you just want to learn the monster’s weaknesses. | 也许你只是想知道怪物的弱点吧 |
[14:19] | You’re not a monster. | 你不是怪物 |
[14:21] | You think you’re uglier than you are. | 你把自己想得太丑陋了 |
[14:23] | That’s why you cover all the mirrors up, isn’t it? | 所以你才把镜子都遮起来 对吗 |
[14:31] | I am sir Gaston, | 我是加斯顿大人 |
[14:34] | and you, beast, have taken– | 而你 野兽 抢走了… |
[14:44] | Who was that? | 是谁啊 |
[14:46] | Just an old woman selling flowers. | 只是个卖花的老妪 |
[14:51] | Here. | 给你 |
[14:53] | If you’ll have it. | 如果你愿意要的话 |
[14:57] | Why, thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[15:08] | You had a life, Belle, | 你曾有自己的生活 贝儿 |
[15:10] | before… this– | 在…来这里之前 |
[15:13] | Friends… family. | 你有朋友 家人 |
[15:18] | What made you choose to come here with me? | 你为什么选择来跟我待在一起呢 |
[15:23] | Heroism. | 英雄情结 |
[15:25] | Sacrifice. | 甘于牺牲 |
[15:28] | You know, there aren’t a lot of opportunities | 要知道 在这片土地上 |
[15:31] | for women in this land to– to show what they can do, | 女性并无很多机会能证明自己的能力 |
[15:35] | to see the world, to be heroes. | 增长见闻或是成为英雄 |
[15:38] | So when you arrived, | 所以你的到来 |
[15:41] | that was my chance. | 为我提供了机遇 |
[15:44] | I always wanted to be brave. | 我总是想变勇敢点 |
[15:47] | I figured, do the brave thing and… | 我想 或许做勇敢的事 |
[15:52] | bravery would follow. | 就会变得勇敢 |
[15:53] | And is it everything you hoped? | 这就是你唯一的愿望吗 |
[15:59] | Well… | 这个嘛… |
[16:01] | I did want to see the world. | 我还想看看这个世界 |
[16:05] | That part didn’t really work out. | 不过这个是无望了 |
[16:08] | But, uh… | 但… |
[16:10] | I did save my village. | 我确实拯救了整个村子 |
[16:12] | And what about your, uh… | 那你的… |
[16:15] | betrothed? | 未婚夫怎么办 |
[16:17] | It was an arranged marriage. | 那是我父亲指定的婚姻 |
[16:20] | Honestly, I never really cared much for Gaston. | 说实话 我从没喜欢过加斯顿 |
[16:25] | You know, to me, love is… | 对我来说 爱情… |
[16:29] | love is layered. | 覆盖着层层面纱 |
[16:32] | Love is a… | 爱情是个… |
[16:34] | a mystery to be uncovered. | 亟待挖掘的秘密 |
[16:37] | Yeah, I could never truly give my heart | 我可不愿把我的真心 |
[16:39] | to someone as superficial as he. | 给一个如他那般肤浅的人 |
[16:48] | But, um, you were going to tell me about your son. | 不过 你不是要和我聊聊你的儿子吗 |
[16:52] | I’ll tell you what. | 不如这样吧 |
[16:55] | I’ll make you a deal. | 我和你做笔交易 |
[16:58] | Go to town… | 你去镇上… |
[17:00] | and fetch me some straw. | 给我带些稻草回来 |
[17:03] | When you return, | 你回来之后 |
[17:06] | I’ll share my tale. | 我就把故事说给你听 |
[17:08] | But… | 但… |
[17:09] | You… Town? | 你… 要我去镇上 |
[17:13] | You– you trust me to come back? | 你相信我会回来吗 |
[17:14] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[17:17] | I expect I’ll never see you again. | 我想永远都不会看到你了 |
[17:24] | Pace yourself, Ashley. | 慢点喝 阿什莉 |
[17:25] | I am. | 我喝得挺慢的 |
[17:27] | This is the first night out since I’ve had the baby. | 有孩子之后 这是我第一次晚上出来玩 |
[17:28] | I am making up for lost time. | 我在弥补过去的时光 |
[17:33] | Ash, check out those guys. | 阿什 快看那几个小伙子 |
[17:37] | Honey, I’m still with Sean. | 亲爱的 我还和肖恩在一起 |
[17:39] | You’re not married, and he’s not here. | 你又没结婚 他也不在这里 |
[17:41] | He’s working. | 他在工作 |
[17:42] | He’s always working. | 他总是在工作 |
[17:44] | Have fun moping. | 你就在这里消沉吧 |
[17:49] | She’s right. | 她说得对 |
[17:51] | He is always working. | 他总是忙于工作 |
[17:54] | I thought love would be different. | 我以为爱会给人不同的感觉 |
[17:58] | Me, too. | 我也这么以为 |
[18:08] | Two Valentines. | 两张情人节卡片 |
[18:11] | Sounds like a complicated life. | 看来你的生活还挺纠结的 |
[18:13] | Oh, no, I- I just couldn’t decide. | 不 我只是没决定要买哪张 |
[18:17] | These are both for the same woman? | 这两张是给同一位女士吗 |
[18:20] | Well, they’re both so… us. | 这两张和我们都很搭 |
[18:24] | I see. | 我明白了 |
[18:25] | Well, you’re fortunate you have someone that loves you. | 你该为有人爱你而感到幸运 |
[18:28] | I really am. | 我确有此感 |
[18:30] | Love. | 爱情 |
[18:32] | It’s like a delicate flame. | 就像一簇易熄的火焰 |
[18:35] | And once it’s gone, | 一旦熄灭 |
[18:37] | it’s gone forever. | 便不再重燃 |
[18:42] | Best of luck to you. | 祝你好运 |
[18:43] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[18:45] | Oh, bless you. | 祝你健康 |
[18:47] | Ah. Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:16] | Walk. | 出来 |
[19:30] | Now you see, here’s the thing– | 你瞧 是这样的 |
[19:32] | I don’t normally let people get away. | 我一般不会让人逃出我的掌心 |
[19:59] | Did my carriage splash you? | 我的马车有溅到你吗 |
[20:00] | Oh. Oh, no, I’m– I’m fine. | 不 我没事 |
[20:04] | You know, I’m tired of riding. | 我坐马车坐累了 |
[20:06] | Let me stretch my legs and walk with you for a spell. | 不如我舒展筋骨 陪你走一段吧 |
[20:12] | You carry very little. | 你带的东西不多啊 |
[20:14] | I don’t want to be slowed down. | 我想轻装快走 |
[20:17] | You’re running from someone. | 看来你是在逃避谁啊 |
[20:20] | The question is, master or lover? | 问题是 他是主人还是爱人 |
[20:25] | Master and lover. | 两者皆是啊 |
[20:31] | I might take a rest. | 我想休息下 |
[20:33] | You– you go on ahead. | 你继续走吧 |
[20:35] | So if I’m right, | 如果我没猜错 |
[20:38] | you love your employer, | 你爱上了你的主人 |
[20:40] | but you’re leaving him. | 但你打算离开他 |
[20:44] | I might love him. | 我也许爱他 |
[20:45] | I mean, I could, except… | 我是说 我可以 只是… |
[20:49] | something evil has taken root in him. | 邪恶的种子已深埋他心中 |
[20:53] | Sounds like a curse to me. | 貌似是受到了诅咒 |
[20:56] | And all curses can be broken. | 任何诅咒都有破解之道 |
[21:00] | A kiss born of true love would do it. | 比如真爱之吻 |
[21:04] | Oh, child, no. | 孩子 不是那样 |
[21:06] | I would never suggest a young woman | 我当然不会建议一个年轻的姑娘 |
[21:08] | to kiss a man who held her captive. | 去亲吻囚禁自己的男人 |
[21:12] | What kind of message is that? | 那像什么话嘛 |
[21:15] | Right. | 是啊 |
[21:16] | Besides, if he loves you, he would’ve let you go. | 况且 如果他也爱你 他会给你自由 |
[21:19] | And if he doesn’t love you, | 如果他不爱你 |
[21:20] | well, then the kiss won’t even work. | 真爱之吻也无用 |
[21:23] | Well, he did let me go. | 他确实给了我自由 |
[21:26] | Yes, but no kiss happened. | 是 但真爱之吻没有上演 |
[21:30] | And a kiss– a kiss is enough? | 一个吻 一个吻就可以吗 |
[21:33] | He’d be a man again? | 他就会变回凡人吗 |
[21:36] | An ordinary man. | 一个普通的人 |
[21:40] | True love’s kiss | 真爱之吻 |
[21:43] | will break any curse. | 能破解任何诅咒 |
[22:04] | Oh, you’re back already. | 你这就回来了 |
[22:06] | Good. | 好 |
[22:07] | Good thing. | 很好 |
[22:09] | I’m, uh, I’m nearly out of straw. | 我的秸秆快用完了 |
[22:15] | Come on. You’re happy that I’m back. | 拜托 我回来你很高兴吧 |
[22:20] | I’m not unhappy. | 我没有不高兴 |
[22:25] | And, uh, | 而且 |
[22:26] | you promised me a story. | 你欠我一个故事 |
[22:29] | Did I? | 有吗 |
[22:40] | Tell me about your son. | 给我讲讲你的儿子 |
[22:45] | I lost him. | 我失去了他 |
[22:46] | There’s nothing more to tell, really. | 没有什么其他好说的 真的 |
[22:51] | And since then, | 从那以后 |
[22:53] | you’ve loved no one, | 你再没有爱上过任何人 |
[22:55] | and no one has loved you. | 也没有人爱上过你 |
[23:03] | Why did you come back? | 你为什么会回来 |
[23:05] | I wasn’t going to. | 我本不打算回来 |
[23:09] | But then… | 但是之后 |
[23:11] | something changed my mind. | 一些事情让我改变了想法 |
[23:32] | What’s happening? | 发生什么了 |
[23:35] | Kiss me again. It’s working. | 再吻我一次 真的有用 |
[23:37] | What is? | 什么有用 |
[23:39] | Any curse can be broken. | 任何诅咒都有破解之道 |
[23:43] | Who told you that?! | 谁告诉你的 |
[23:46] | Who knows that?! | 谁知道这事 |
[23:47] | I-I-I don’t know. She, uh… | 我 我不知道 她 |
[23:49] | She–she– | 她 她 |
[23:51] | “She.” | “她” |
[23:55] | You… evil… soul. | 你这个邪恶的灵魂 |
[23:59] | This was you! | 就是你 |
[24:01] | You turned her against me! | 你使她背叛我 |
[24:03] | You think you can make me weak? | 你觉得你可以让我变得不堪一击吗 |
[24:05] | You think you can defeat me?! | 你觉得你可以打败我吗 |
[24:07] | Who are you talking to? | 你在和谁说话 |
[24:08] | The queen! | 巫后 |
[24:09] | Your friend, the queen. | 你的朋友 巫后 |
[24:12] | How did she get to you? | 她怎么找上你的 |
[24:14] | The–the queen? I don’t– | 巫后吗 我不… |
[24:15] | I knew this was a trick. | 我就知道这是一个陷阱 |
[24:18] | I knew you could never care for me. | 我知道你并不愿意照顾我 |
[24:21] | Oh, yeah. | 我知道了 |
[24:22] | You’re working for her. | 你是她的人 |
[24:24] | Or is this all you? | 或者这是你自己的主意吗 |
[24:27] | Is this you being the hero and killing the beast? | 想成为英雄 打败野兽 |
[24:31] | – It was working– – Shut up! | -它真的有用 -闭嘴 |
[24:32] | – This means it’s true love! – Shut the hell up! | -这证明了我们是真爱 -闭上你的臭嘴 |
[24:34] | – Why won’t you believe me?! – Because no one– | -你为什么不愿意相信我 -因为没有人 |
[24:37] | No one could ever, ever love me! | 没有人可能爱上我 |
[24:51] | Let me explain. Okay? | 听我解释 行吗 |
[24:56] | Let me explain. | 听我解释 |
[24:59] | Well, that is… fascinating. | 真有趣 |
[25:03] | Truly fascinating. | 真的很有趣 |
[25:10] | I’m gonna let you breathe in a second, | 我马上就给你喘息的机会 |
[25:13] | and you’re gonna say two sentences. | 而你要说两句话 |
[25:15] | The first is gonna tell me where it is. | 第一句 告诉我它在哪里 |
[25:18] | The second is gonna tell me who told you to take it. | 第二句 告诉我谁叫你拿走它的 |
[25:23] | Do you understand the rules? | 明白游戏规则了吗 |
[25:25] | Yeah. | 是 |
[25:27] | Good. Let’s begin. | 很好 开始吧 |
[25:35] | I needed that van. | 我需要那辆车 |
[25:37] | Now you see, that is not a good first sentence. | 看看 第一句说得不不对 |
[25:41] | Oh! Gold! | 戈登 |
[25:43] | Listen. | 听我说 |
[25:44] | Tell me where it is! | 告诉我 它在哪里 |
[25:46] | Stop. | 别打了 |
[25:47] | Tell me where it is! | 告诉我 在哪里 |
[25:47] | Oh, stop! | 停下 |
[25:50] | It wasn’t my fault. | 不是我的错 |
[25:52] | “My fault”? | “我的错” |
[25:54] | What are you talking about, “My fault”? | 什么叫”我的错” |
[25:57] | You shut her out. | 是你将她拒之门外 |
[25:59] | You had her love and you shut her out! | 她本来爱着你 你却将她拒之门外 |
[26:05] | She’s gone. | 现在她走了 |
[26:06] | She’s gone forever. | 永远的走了 |
[26:09] | She’s not coming back. | 她不会回来了 |
[26:10] | And it’s your fault! | 这都是你的错 |
[26:13] | Not mine! | 不是我的 |
[26:14] | You are her father! | 你是她的父亲 |
[26:18] | Yours! It’s yours! | 你的错 你 |
[26:33] | It’s your fault! It’s your fault! | 都是你 你的错 |
[26:36] | Stop. | 住手 |
[27:10] | Girls’ night’s really working out for you. | “闺蜜之夜”感觉不错吧 |
[27:13] | I thought it would make me feel better. | 我以为我会感觉好一些 |
[27:16] | But the truth is… | 但其实… |
[27:19] | I need a “Be with my guy” Night. | 我需要的是”男友之夜” |
[27:22] | But he’s never around. | 但他总不在身边 |
[27:24] | And I’m at home with the baby all day. | 只有我一个人跟小孩在家里 |
[27:27] | I mean, what’s the point of being together | 如果不能真正在一起 |
[27:29] | if we’re not together? | 两个人在一起还有什么意义 |
[27:35] | I get it. | 我明白 |
[27:37] | Loving someone you can’t be with… | 爱上一个人 却不能厮守… |
[27:40] | It’s a terrible, terrible burden. | 是个极其沉重的负担 |
[27:48] | Look, this was a bad idea. | 这是个糟糕的主意 |
[27:50] | I should–I should go home. | 我该回家了 |
[27:51] | Ashley. | 阿什莉 |
[27:54] | Sean? | 肖恩 |
[27:55] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[27:57] | I thought that you were working tonight. | 你今晚不是要工作吗 |
[27:59] | I am. It’s my break, | 是 现在是休息时间 |
[28:01] | And I had to see you… | 我必须来见你 |
[28:07] | And ask you something. | 问你一件事 |
[28:13] | Will you marry me? | 你愿意嫁给我吗 |
[28:19] | I only have a 20-minute break, so, um, | 我只有二十分钟休息时间 所以 |
[28:22] | anytime now. | 最好快点想好 |
[28:26] | Yes! | 我愿意 |
[28:36] | My truck’s outside if you want to take a ride | 在我回去工作前 咱们去兜兜风吧 |
[28:38] | before I head back to work. | 我的卡车就在外面 |
[28:40] | It’s not much of a date. | 算不上像样的约会 |
[28:41] | It’s the best date. | 这是最棒的约会 |
[28:46] | Then your carriage awaits. | 您的马车在外等候 |
[29:04] | Get in. | 快上来 |
[29:10] | How’s girls’ night? | “闺蜜之夜”怎么样 |
[29:12] | David? | 戴维 |
[29:18] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干嘛 |
[29:19] | I knew you’d be here, | 我知道你会在这 |
[29:21] | and I, uh, | 所以我… |
[29:24] | I wanted to give you your Valentine’s Day card. | 我想给你情人节卡片 |
[29:28] | Check up on me? | 你来监视我吗 |
[29:29] | Maybe a little. | 算是吧 |
[29:31] | I didn’t want you finding somebody else. | 我可不想你看上别人了 |
[29:35] | Like you? | 像你这样的人吗 |
[29:37] | “Kathryn, I woof you.” | “凯思琳 我呼喊着你” |
[29:41] | No. I’m so sorry. | 对不起 |
[29:44] | I meant… | 我… |
[29:47] | I meant this one. | 是想给你这张 |
[29:53] | I-I-I always thought | 我一直认为 |
[29:54] | that if two people were supposed to be together, | 如果两个人注定要在一起 |
[29:56] | they’d find a way. | 他们总会想到办法 |
[29:57] | But, David, if this is our way, | 但是 戴维 如果是这种办法 |
[30:00] | I think we should find another one. | 我们还是换一种方式吧 |
[30:04] | Mary Margaret… | 玛丽·玛格丽特 |
[30:05] | I think you should go home to Kathryn. | 你该回到凯思琳身边 |
[30:09] | I know. | 我知道 |
[30:13] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[30:15] | But it doesn’t mean I’m gonna give up. | 但这不意味着我会放弃 |
[30:18] | We’ll find that way. | 我们会找到办法的 |
[30:20] | I hope so. | 希望如此 |
[30:26] | Happy Valentine’s Day. | 情人节快乐 |
[30:28] | Happy Valentine’s Day. | 情人节快乐 |
[30:41] | So I heard you managed not to break anything he needs. | 据说你没有打伤他的要害部位 |
[30:45] | You’re lucky, Mr. Gold. | 你很幸运 戈登先生 |
[30:46] | You got a funny definition of “lucky.” | 你对”幸运”的定义真好笑 |
[30:50] | You have a funny definition of “justice”. | 你对”正义”的定义才好笑 |
[30:53] | What did he really do? | 他到底做了什么 |
[30:56] | He stole. | 他偷东西了 |
[30:58] | That reaction was about more than taking a few trinkets. | 若只是小偷小摸 你的反应也太过激了 |
[31:01] | You said something about how he hurt “her,” | 你刚说到 他是怎么伤害”她”的 |
[31:03] | what happened to “her”? Who was that? | “她”出什么事了 “她”是谁 |
[31:05] | What did he do? | 他干了什么 |
[31:07] | If someone needs help, maybe I can help. | 如果有人需要帮助 也许我能帮上忙 |
[31:09] | No. I’m sorry, Sheriff. I think you heard that wrong. | 不用了 抱歉 警长 是你听错了 |
[31:12] | You really don’t want to cooperate. | 你真的不想配合 |
[31:14] | Look, we’re done here. | 我们没什么好说的了 |
[31:16] | Actually… | 事实上 |
[31:18] | we’re not. | 还没 |
[31:20] | You’re under arrest. | 你被逮捕了 |
[31:41] | So… | 那么 |
[31:43] | what are you going to do to me? | 你打算怎么处置我 |
[31:47] | Go. | 离开 |
[31:52] | Go? | 离开 |
[31:55] | I don’t want you anymore, dearie. | 我不再需要你了 小宝贝 |
[32:16] | You know, you were freeing yourself. | 你曾有机会让你自己自由 |
[32:19] | You could’ve had happiness | 你本可以拥有幸福 |
[32:21] | if you just believed that someone could want you. | 只要你相信 有人会渴望拥有你 |
[32:27] | But you couldn’t take the chance. | 但你却不敢冒险 |
[32:30] | That’s a lie. | 这是谎言 |
[32:34] | You’re a coward, Rumplestiltskin. | 你是个懦夫 朗普斯金 |
[32:38] | And no matter how thick you make your skin, | 不管你的皮囊有多厚 |
[32:41] | that doesn’t change. | 这都不会改变 |
[32:43] | I’m not a coward, dearie. | 我不是懦夫 小宝贝 |
[32:45] | It’s quite simple, really. | 其实很简单 真的 |
[32:47] | My power… | 我的力量 |
[32:49] | means more to me than you. | 比你对我更重要 |
[32:55] | No. | 不 |
[32:57] | No, it doesn’t. | 不 不是 |
[33:00] | You just don’t think I can love you. | 你只是不相信我会爱你 |
[33:06] | Now you’ve made your choice. | 现在你做出了选择 |
[33:10] | And you’re going to regret it. | 你会为之后悔的 |
[33:14] | Forever. | 后悔一生 |
[33:16] | And all you’ll have… | 你能拥有的一切 |
[33:19] | is an empty heart… | 只是一颗空荡荡的心 |
[33:23] | and a chipped cup. | 和一个有缺口的杯子 |
[33:43] | Pastrami. | 熏牛肉 |
[33:44] | You want half? | 想来一半吗 |
[33:47] | You know I still owe you that favor. | 你知道我还欠你一个人情 |
[33:49] | Nice, fatty pastrami. | 上等多脂的熏牛肉 |
[33:51] | Delicious way to clear the books. | 一笔勾销的美味方法 |
[33:54] | Well, I don’t need a reminder that you owe me a favor. | 不用你提醒我 你还欠我个人情 |
[33:58] | And when the day comes that I make my request, | 当我提出要求的那天 |
[34:01] | it’ll be for more than half a sandwich. | 可不会只是半个三明治 |
[34:06] | Sheriff Swan? | 斯旺警长 |
[34:09] | I’m letting you have 30 minutes with Henry. | 我给你30分钟的时间陪亨利 |
[34:12] | Take him out. Buy him ice cream. | 带他出去 买个冰淇淋 |
[34:14] | You want me to leave you alone with a prisoner? | 你让我把你和一个嫌疑犯留在一起吗 |
[34:18] | 29 1/2 minutes. | 还剩29分半 |
[34:22] | Hi, Emma. | 你好 艾玛 |
[34:23] | Hey. | 你好 |
[34:25] | Bring me back a cone. | 给我带个甜筒 |
[34:28] | Just this once. | 仅此一次 |
[34:32] | Come on. Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[34:35] | Well… | 天呐 |
[34:37] | You really wanted that little chat, didn’t you? | 你真的很想谈谈 对吗 |
[34:40] | Apparently, this is the only way I could do it. | 显然我只有这么做才能如愿 |
[34:44] | Please. | 请 |
[34:45] | Sit. | 坐下吧 |
[34:54] | Now when two people both want something the other has, | 当两人都想得到对方手里的某个东西时 |
[34:57] | a deal can always be struck. | 交易就随之产生 |
[34:59] | Do you have what I want? | 你有我想要的东西吗 |
[35:04] | Yes. | 有 |
[35:10] | So… | 那么 |
[35:12] | you did put him up to it, then. | 是你让他那么干的 |
[35:15] | I merely suggested that… | 我只不过是告诉他 |
[35:18] | strong men take what they need. | 强者夺取他们所需 |
[35:20] | Oh, yeah, and you told him | 是啊 而且你还告诉他 |
[35:21] | just exactly what to take, didn’t you? | 到底该取什么 对吧 |
[35:24] | We used to know each other so well, Mr. Gold. | 戈登先生 我们曾那么了解彼此 |
[35:27] | Has it really come down to this? | 真的非得到这步田地吗 |
[35:28] | It seems it has, yeah. | 看来必须这样了 |
[35:31] | But you know what I want. | 但你知道我想要什么 |
[35:34] | What is it you want? | 你想要的是什么 |
[35:35] | I want you to answer one question. | 我想让你回答一个简单的问题 |
[35:40] | And answer it simply. | 请简洁地回答 |
[35:42] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[35:46] | It’s Mr. Gold. | 戈登 |
[35:50] | Your real name. | 你真实的名字 |
[35:51] | Every moment I’ve spent on this earth, that’s been my name. | 我在这里一直都叫这个名字 |
[35:55] | But what about moments spent elsewhere? | 那你在别的地方叫什么呢 |
[36:05] | What are you asking me? | 你究竟想问什么 |
[36:06] | I think you know. | 你心里清楚 |
[36:08] | If you want me to return what’s yours, | 如果你想让我归还你的东西 |
[36:11] | tell me your name. | 就告诉我你叫什么 |
[36:24] | Rumplestiltskin. | 朗普斯金 |
[36:28] | Now give me what I want. | 把我要的东西给我 |
[36:31] | Such hostility. | 杀气很重啊 |
[36:33] | Oh, yeah. | 没错 |
[36:39] | Over this? | 就为了这个 |
[36:43] | Such a… sentimental little keepsake. | 如此令人感伤的纪念品 |
[36:47] | Thank you… | 谢谢你 |
[36:50] | Your majesty. | 镇长陛下 |
[37:01] | So… | 那么 |
[37:03] | now that we’re being honest with each other, | 既然我们坦诚相待了 |
[37:06] | let’s remember how things used to be, shall we? | 那就一切照旧吧 |
[37:09] | And don’t let these bars fool you, dear. | 别让这些铁栏蒙蔽了双眼 亲爱的 |
[37:12] | I’m the one with the power around here. | 我才是这里最有权势的人 |
[37:14] | I’m gonna be out of here in no time, | 我很快就会离开这里 |
[37:16] | and nothing between us will change. | 而我们之间的一切都不会改变 |
[37:22] | We shall see. | 我们走着瞧 |
[37:49] | Flimsy locks. | 这锁太脆弱了 |
[37:53] | I have a deal to discuss. | 我要跟你谈个交易 |
[37:55] | A certain… mermaid. | 事关一条美人鱼 |
[37:59] | I’m not dealing today. | 我今天不谈交易 |
[38:02] | Are you angry with me? | 你生我气了 |
[38:05] | What is it this time? | 这次又是为什么 |
[38:09] | Your little deception failed. | 你的小伎俩没得逞 |
[38:13] | You’ll never be more powerful than me. | 你永远没法变得比我强 |
[38:16] | You can keep trying, dearie, | 无论你怎样努力 亲爱的 |
[38:18] | but you’re never gonna beat me. | 你永远不可能打败我 |
[38:23] | Is this about that girl I met on the road? | 是因为我在路上遇见的那姑娘吗 |
[38:30] | What was her name? | 她叫什么名字 |
[38:32] | Margie? | 玛吉 |
[38:34] | Verna? | 弗娜 |
[38:36] | Belle. | 贝儿 |
[38:40] | Right. | 没错 |
[38:45] | Well, you can rest assured I had nothing to do with that tragedy. | 你放心 那桩惨剧与我无关 |
[38:59] | What tragedy? | 什么惨剧 |
[39:02] | You don’t know? | 你还不知道 |
[39:05] | Well… | 是这样 |
[39:07] | After she got home… | 她回家乡后 |
[39:10] | her fiance had gone missing. | 发现未婚夫失踪了 |
[39:14] | And after her stay here, | 由于她在这里待过 |
[39:18] | her… | 和她 |
[39:19] | “association” with you, | 与你的”关系” |
[39:22] | no one would want her, of course. | 当然没人愿意娶她 |
[39:25] | Her father shunned her, | 她父亲拒绝见她 |
[39:27] | cut her off, shut her out. | 和她断绝往来 拒之门外 |
[39:31] | So she needs… | 所以她现在需要 |
[39:33] | a home? | 一个家 |
[39:36] | He was cruel to her. | 他对她毫不留情 |
[39:39] | He locked her in a tower | 把她锁在高塔之上 |
[39:41] | and sent in clerics to cleanse her soul | 让牧师用鞭笞和斥骂 |
[39:44] | with scourges and flaying. | 净化她的灵魂 |
[39:48] | After a while, she threw herself off the tower. | 没过多久 她就自己从塔上跳了下来 |
[39:51] | She died. | 她死了 |
[39:55] | You’re lying. | 你在说谎 |
[39:56] | Am I? | 是吗 |
[40:04] | We’re done. | 我们没什么可说的了 |
[40:09] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[40:11] | I have other calls to make. | 反正我还要拜访别人 |
[40:18] | The place is looking dusty, Rumple. | 这地方满是灰尘 朗普 |
[40:24] | You should get a new girl. | 你应该再找个姑娘来 |
[41:32] | Pretty. | 真美 |
[41:33] | Well, I know how hard you work. | 我知道你工作很努力 |
[41:37] | Has anyone been to see her? | 有人来探视过她吗 |
[41:39] | No, ma’am. | 没有 阁下 |
[41:40] | Not today. | 今天没有 |
[41:42] | Not ever. | 从来都没有 |