| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:22] | Easy. | 小心点 | 
| [00:27] | Sorry. | 对不起 | 
| [00:29] | Careful. | 当心 | 
| [00:30] | Careful. | 当心 | 
| [00:32] | Fairy dust is the most… | 仙尘是世界上 | 
| [00:34] | precious substance in all the land. | 最宝贵的东西 | 
| [00:37] | Its magic is what powers the world. | 它的法力是世界动力 | 
| [00:41] | This is the year’s supply. | 这是今年的份额 | 
| [00:44] | – We must be cautious. – I know. | -我们得小心保管 -我知道 | 
| [00:46] | Because next year, you’ll be doing this alone. | 明年你就要一个人来采集仙尘了 | 
| [00:49] | I-I’ll still be picking up dust? | 我还要去采集仙尘 | 
| [00:52] | I thought I’d be a fairy godmother by then. | 我还以为到那时候我就是仙女教母了 | 
| [00:58] | Oh, Nova. | 诺娃 | 
| [01:00] | You really are a dreamer. | 你真是个爱做梦的孩子 | 
| [01:03] | Your journey is just beginning. | 你的旅程才刚刚开始 | 
| [01:05] | Can you make it home from the mines with all the dust safe? | 你能安全地从矿里把仙尘带回家吗 | 
| [01:10] | Okay. | 那就好 | 
| [01:46] | This one’s ready. | 这个快孵出来了 | 
| [01:48] | No, it’s too early, Watchy. | 不眨眼 时候还早呢 | 
| [01:50] | This unit isn’t scheduled to hatch till sundown. | 这一批要太阳下山才能孵出来 | 
| [01:53] | Well, someone’s eager to get out before the rest of his brothers. | 有人急着要赶在他兄弟之前破壳而出 | 
| [02:10] | Welcome to the world, dwarf. | 小矮人 欢迎来到世上 | 
| [02:30] | Uh, excuse me, Leroy. | 不好意思 勒罗伊 | 
| [02:31] | Uh, do you mind scooting over a seat | 你能挪过去一个位子 | 
| [02:33] | so Walter and I could sit together? | 好让我和沃尔特坐一起吗 | 
| [02:37] | If I wanted to sit there, I would’ve sat there. | 我要是想坐那边 我就会坐在那边了 | 
| [02:39] | You want this seat, | 你想坐这 | 
| [02:40] | try dragging your sorry asses out of bed a little earlier. | 就早点从床上滚起来 | 
| [02:44] | You’re a real ray of sunshine as– | 你可真如阳光般… | 
| [02:49] | Congrats. | 恭喜你 | 
| [02:51] | Just lost my appetite. | 我没食欲了 | 
| [02:54] | Seat’s all yours. | 座位让给你了 | 
| [02:57] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 | 
| [02:59] | Can I have everyone’s attention, please? | 大家能听我说两句吗 | 
| [03:04] | I’m sorry to interrupt your morning, | 很抱歉打扰大家 | 
| [03:06] | but I just wanted to remind everyone | 我只是想提醒大家 | 
| [03:07] | that a very special occasion is upon us– | 一个特殊的日子就要到了 | 
| [03:10] | Miners Day. | 那就是矿工日 | 
| [03:11] | As always, the nuns of Storybrooke | 一如往常 童话镇的修女们 | 
| [03:13] | are hoping that everyone will get involved | 希望大家都能参与其中 | 
| [03:15] | and will help sell their exquisite candles. | 帮她们卖精心制作的蜡烛 | 
| [03:17] | All we need are a few energetic volunteers. | 我们需要几个热心的志愿者 | 
| [03:21] | So who wants to join me? | 有人想要报名吗 | 
| [03:33] | Leroy, you wanna volunteer? | 勒罗伊 你要报名吗 | 
| [03:35] | I want to leave, sister. You’re blocking the door. | 小妹 我是想出去 你挡住门了 | 
| [03:38] | Of course. | 对不起 | 
| [03:39] | Uh, you know, if you wanted to help, it could really be a– | 如果你想帮忙的话 那就 | 
| [03:41] | Oh, yeah. Right. | 是啊 | 
| [03:42] | Quite a team we’d make. | 我俩肯定能成为好搭档 | 
| [03:44] | Town harlot, town drunk. | 一个是”小镇之娼” 一个是”小镇醉鬼” | 
| [03:47] | The only person in this town that people like less than me | 这镇上唯一比我更不受欢迎的人 | 
| [03:50] | is you. | 就是你了 | 
| [03:52] | If you’re coming to me, you’re screwed. | 你要是找我帮忙 你就完蛋了 | 
| [04:08] | Hey, mind if I join you? | 我能跟你一起走吗 | 
| [04:12] | So what the hell is Miners Day, | 矿工日到底是什么 | 
| [04:13] | and why are you beating yourself up over it? | 你干嘛为此这么费心 | 
| [04:15] | It’s an annual holiday celebrating an old tradition. | 这是一年一度的传统节日 | 
| [04:19] | The nuns used to make candles | 修女们曾经制作蜡烛 | 
| [04:20] | and trade them with the miners for coal. | 来跟矿工们交换燃煤 | 
| [04:23] | Coal? In Maine? | 缅因州还有煤矿 | 
| [04:25] | If they were mining for lobster, I’d understand. | 要是矿里产龙虾 那还差不多 | 
| [04:26] | Look, I don’t know. Now they use it as a fund-raiser. | 我也不知道 现在就是一个慈善募款会 | 
| [04:29] | It’s an amazing party. | 是个盛大的聚会 | 
| [04:31] | Everyone loves it. | 大家都很喜欢 | 
| [04:33] | It doesn’t seem like everyone loves it. | 他们看着不像喜欢的样子 | 
| [04:35] | It’s not Miners Day. | 不是不喜欢矿工日 | 
| [04:37] | It’s me. | 是不喜欢我 | 
| [04:39] | Last week, I had ten volunteers. This week, they all dropped out. | 上周有十个志愿者 这周都退出了 | 
| [04:41] | You think this is about what happened with David? | 你觉得这跟你和戴维的事有关 | 
| [04:43] | Oh, I know it is. | 我知道就是 | 
| [04:43] | A few of them told me as much. | 有几个志愿者就这么跟我说的 | 
| [04:46] | I’ve never… | 我还从来没有 | 
| [04:48] | been a homewrecker before. | 做过小三呢 | 
| [04:51] | It’s gonna blow over. | 事情会过去的 | 
| [04:53] | You made a mistake with David. It happens. | 你看错了戴维 这是人之常情 | 
| [04:55] | But you don’t have to do charity to try to win people’s hearts back. | 你不必做慈善事业来赢得人们的尊重 | 
| [04:59] | I have to do something. | 我总得做点什么 | 
| [05:01] | And this is the best I can do. | 我也只能做这些了 | 
| [05:04] | Love ruined my life. | 爱情毁了我的生活 | 
| [05:09] | Sheriff Swan. | 我是斯旺警长 | 
| [05:12] | Yeah. I’ll be right down. | 好 我马上就到 | 
| [05:14] | Well, apparently, duty calls. | 我有案要办了 | 
| [05:18] | Hang in there. | 别灰心 | 
| [05:19] | And if there’s anything I can do to help, I will. | 我要是能帮上忙肯定帮你 | 
| [05:22] | I know. Thank you. | 我知道 谢谢 | 
| [05:39] | Oh, I’m so sorry. | 太对不起了 | 
| [05:41] | It just slipped out of my hand. I– | 我手一滑没拿住 | 
| [05:48] | No problem at all. | 没事 | 
| [05:52] | I really am so sorry. | 真是抱歉 | 
| [05:54] | I was so busy trying to get the lights to work | 我一直在想办法让灯亮起来 | 
| [05:57] | that I didn’t realize I was about to knock it off the ladder. | 都没注意到我要把梯子上的金粉弄洒了 | 
| [06:00] | Let me take a look at those lights for ya. | 我帮你看看是怎么回事吧 | 
| [06:06] | Here’s your problem. | 问题在这儿 | 
| [06:08] | You’re overloading the transformer. | 变压器过载了 | 
| [06:10] | You kept messing around with these lights, | 你要是一直这么捣鼓这些灯泡 | 
| [06:12] | the whole thing could’ve blown up on you. | 它们会爆炸的 | 
| [06:14] | Then I guess that makes you my hero. | 这么说来 多谢英雄救命之恩 | 
| [06:16] | I’m nobody’s hero, sister. | 我不是什么英雄 小妹[修女] | 
| [06:18] | You can just call me Astrid. | 你叫我阿斯特丽德就好 | 
| [06:21] | I call everybody “sister”. | 我管所有人都叫”小妹” | 
| [06:25] | I’m Leroy. | 我叫勒罗伊 | 
| [06:28] | How did you do that? | 你怎么做到的 | 
| [06:31] | Are you an electrician? | 你是电工吗 | 
| [06:33] | I’m in the custodial services game. | 我是个看守 | 
| [06:36] | That’s… wonderful. | 那真是… 挺好的 | 
| [06:39] | No, it’s not. | 一点都不好 | 
| [06:42] | What I really wanted to do… | 我真正喜爱的 | 
| [06:45] | was sail. | 是航海 | 
| [06:46] | I even bought a boat. | 我甚至连船都买好了 | 
| [06:48] | It’s a real clunker. I was gonna fix it up, | 挺破旧的 我打算把它修好 | 
| [06:50] | sail around the world, say good-bye to this hellhole. | 航海环游世界 和这个鬼地方说再见 | 
| [06:54] | Oh, I’m sorry, sister. | 抱歉耽误你了 小妹 | 
| [06:55] | It’s okay. | 没事 | 
| [06:57] | You know, someone once told me | 曾有人告诉我 | 
| [07:01] | you can do anything as long as you can dream it. | 只要有梦想 一切都能实现 | 
| [07:06] | You really think so? | 你真这么认为吗 | 
| [07:07] | Sure. | 当然 | 
| [07:08] | Look how easily you fixed those lights. | 看你不费吹灰之力就把灯弄好了 | 
| [07:11] | I bet you could do anything. | 我敢打赌你能做任何事 | 
| [07:18] | I should, uh, get back to the volunteer center. | 我得回志愿者中心了 | 
| [07:23] | Nice to meet you, Leroy. | 很高兴见到你 勒罗伊 | 
| [07:42] | – You mind if I take a look, too? – What for? | -介意我也来看看吗 -你来干嘛 | 
| [07:45] | Well, just because I got fired from the “Mirror” | 我被《镜报》炒了 | 
| [07:47] | doesn’t mean I can’t do a little freelance reporting. | 不代表我就不能做自由撰稿人 | 
| [07:49] | So what do we got here? | 什么情况 | 
| [07:51] | Gym teacher found this thing on the side of the road, abandoned, | 体育老师在路边发现了这辆被遗弃的车 | 
| [07:53] | engine running, no one around. | 没熄火 也没发现司机 | 
| [07:56] | Registered to Kathryn Nolan. | 车登记在凯思琳·诺兰名下 | 
| [07:58] | She’s M.I.A. | 她目前失踪 | 
| [07:58] | Kathryn Nolan, | 凯思琳·诺兰 | 
| [08:00] | whose husband very publicly left her? | 被老公抛弃 搞得人尽皆知的那个吗 | 
| [08:02] | I mean, the story writes itself. | 这可是绝佳的新闻啊 | 
| [08:04] | If I get a scoop like that, | 如果我能拿到这样的独家新闻 | 
| [08:05] | the “Daily Mirror” would have no choice but to take me back. | 《每日镜报》肯定会立马把我请回去的 | 
| [08:07] | Calm down, tiger. You don’t work for Regina anymore. | 冷静点 鸡血男 你已经不为瑞金娜卖命了 | 
| [08:10] | Kathryn got accepted to law school in Boston. | 凯思琳被波士顿的法学院录取了 | 
| [08:13] | Maybe after David dumped her, she decided to leave town. | 戴维和她分手后 也许她想离开童话镇 | 
| [08:15] | Car broke down. She hitched the rest of the way. | 车坏了 于是只能搭便车去波士顿了 | 
| [08:18] | That’s what I would do if I was running away from my problems. | 要是我想逃离烂摊子 我就会这么做 | 
| [08:25] | And, uh, would you leave your clothes in the car? | 那你也会不带行李上路吗 | 
| [08:29] | Time to pull Kathryn’s phone records | 我们得调出凯思琳的通话记录 | 
| [08:30] | and find out who she spoke to last. | 看看她最后和谁打了电话 | 
| [08:32] | Yeah, you know, if you go through the sheriff’s department | 不过 如果你走警局的正规程序 | 
| [08:34] | it’ll take you days to get those. | 估计得要几天才能拿到 | 
| [08:35] | I’ve got a contact over at the phone company | 我在电信公司有关系 | 
| [08:36] | who used to help me ot when I was at the newspaper. | 我还在报社干时 他帮了我不少忙 | 
| [08:38] | I can get those in a couple hours. | 我几小时就能拿到 | 
| [08:40] | Great. | 那行 | 
| [08:40] | Call me the minute you get your hands on those phone records. | 一拿到通话记录就立刻打给我 | 
| [08:46] | There he is. | 他来了 | 
| [08:47] | Time to break the news. | 应该告诉他这个消息了 | 
| [08:50] | You really think he doesn’t know? | 你真以为他不知道吗 | 
| [08:53] | I’m about to find out. | 我马上就会搞清楚 | 
| [09:09] | Arms up. | 手臂抬起来 | 
| [09:12] | What am I? | 我是什么 | 
| [09:13] | You’re a dwarf. | 你是个矮人 | 
| [09:15] | What am I doing? | 我在干吗 | 
| [09:16] | Being cleaned. | 净身 | 
| [09:19] | Who is the woman I saw? | 我看见的那个女人是谁 | 
| [09:21] | What woman? | 什么女人 | 
| [09:22] | The one I saw right before I hatched. | 在我孵出来之前见到的那个 | 
| [09:24] | She was beautiful. I want to see her again. | 她好漂亮 我还想再见到她 | 
| [09:26] | Ha! You must be dreaming. | 笑话 你肯定是在做梦 | 
| [09:29] | There are no female dwarfs. | 根本没有女矮人 | 
| [09:31] | Dwarfs don’t fall in love, | 矮人不会坠入爱河 | 
| [09:33] | dwarfs don’t get married, | 矮人不会结婚 | 
| [09:35] | and dwarfs don’t have children. | 矮人也不会生孩子 | 
| [09:37] | Why do you think you were hatched from an egg? | 不然你以为你为什么会从蛋里孵出来的 | 
| [09:39] | – Then what do we do? – We work. | -那我们都干些什么 -干活 | 
| [09:42] | And we like it? | 我们喜欢干活 | 
| [09:43] | We love it. We even whistle while we do it. | 简直爱死了 我们都吹着口哨干活呢 | 
| [09:46] | We mine the diamonds that get crushed into dust | 我们开采钻石 再把钻石磨成仙尘 | 
| [09:50] | that give light to the world. | 而仙尘给世界带来光明 | 
| [09:52] | You and your seven brethren | 你和你的七个兄弟 | 
| [09:55] | will bring joy to yourselves and to everyone. | 能给自己和大家带来欢乐 | 
| [09:59] | Come on. | 来吧 | 
| [10:00] | This is your team. These are your brothers. | 这是你的团队 他们是你的兄弟 | 
| [10:04] | Everyone, grab an ax. | 大家拿好锄头 | 
| [10:06] | It’ll give you your dwarf name. | 你们的矮人称号会显示在上面 | 
| [10:34] | The ax never lies, Dreamy. | 锄头不会说谎 爱做梦 | 
| [10:37] | Okay, folks, grab a lantern and move out. | 好了 大家拿上灯笼准备出发 | 
| [10:40] | Today is the first day of the rest of your lives. | 今天是你们新生活的第一天 | 
| [10:44] | Welcome to the mines! | 欢迎来到矿场 | 
| [10:59] | Where can I sign up? | 我在哪里报名 | 
| [11:02] | What? | 怎么了 | 
| [11:04] | I want to volunteer to sell candles. | 我自愿来卖蜡烛 | 
| [11:05] | No, you don’t. | 不是这样 | 
| [11:05] | You made that very clear this morning at Granny’s. | 你今早在”外婆家”已经明确表态了 | 
| [11:10] | Maybe I saw the light. | 也许我突然明白事理了呢 | 
| [11:12] | I mean, maybe somebody showed it to me. | 也许有人给了我指引 | 
| [11:14] | What difference does it make, sister? | 有什么区别呢 小妹 | 
| [11:15] | It looks like you can use all the help you can get. | 看上去你非常需要人帮助 | 
| [11:19] | Okay, I need help manning the candle booth. | 好吧 我需要有人帮忙打理蜡烛摊位 | 
| [11:21] | No swearing, no drinking, | 不能骂人 不能喝酒 | 
| [11:23] | and I get to call all the shots. | 一切都是我说了算 | 
| [11:26] | You ordered how many tanks of helium? | 你订了多少罐氦气 | 
| [11:28] | I meant to order 12. | 我本想订十二罐的 | 
| [11:32] | You ordered 12 dozen. | 可是你订了十二打 | 
| [11:34] | Return them. | 退掉吧 | 
| [11:36] | There are no refunds. | 他们不退款 | 
| [11:41] | We needed that money. You knew that. | 我们需要这笔钱 你知道的 | 
| [11:43] | You know how he feels about us. | 你知道他对我们的态度 | 
| [11:46] | You fix this, Sister Astrid. You fix it now. | 你解决 阿斯特丽德修女 马上解决 | 
| [11:53] | Hey. | 你好 | 
| [11:57] | What’s the problem? | 有什么问题吗 | 
| [11:58] | The problem is I’m an idiot. | 问题是我就是个笨蛋 | 
| [12:01] | We get a stipend each year for expenses, | 我们每年获得定额津贴用于花销 | 
| [12:03] | and it’s all carefully budgeted | 所有花销都精心做过预算安排 | 
| [12:05] | except for the part where I spent it all on helium. | 除了我花在氦气上的这部分钱 | 
| [12:09] | And now we can’t pay our rent. | 现在我们没有钱付租金了 | 
| [12:11] | So you’ll make it up when you get your next stipend. | 你们收到下笔津贴时就能补上这笔钱了 | 
| [12:13] | Which isn’t till next month. | 我们下个月才能拿到这笔钱 | 
| [12:15] | The rent is due next week. | 而房租下周就该交了 | 
| [12:17] | And the only income we have are these candles. | 我们唯一的收入只有这些蜡烛 | 
| [12:21] | Well, so how many do you need to sell? | 你们需要卖掉多少蜡烛 | 
| [12:22] | Like, a thousand. | 大概一千吧 | 
| [12:24] | How many did you sell last year? | 你们去年卖了多少 | 
| [12:25] | 42. | 四十二 | 
| [12:28] | Ask your landlord to cut you a break. | 请求你们的房东给些宽限 | 
| [12:30] | Oh. Mr. Gold doesn’t offer much leeway. | 戈登先生从来不给我们商量的余地 | 
| [12:34] | Mr. Gold’s your landlord? | 戈登先生是你们的房东吗 | 
| [12:35] | If we miss a payment, we’re out. | 如果我们付不上房租 我们就必须离开 | 
| [12:37] | And then they’ll reassign us, | 我们会被重新分配 | 
| [12:39] | and we’ll have to leave Storybrooke. | 那么我们就必须离开童话镇 | 
| [12:41] | No, you won’t. | 不 你们不会 | 
| [12:43] | You know why you only sold 42 last year? | 你知道你们去年为什么只卖了四十二支蜡烛吗 | 
| [12:46] | Because you didn’t have me. | 因为没有我 | 
| [12:49] | This year we’re going to sell all of them. | 今年我们能卖掉所有蜡烛 | 
| [12:53] | Leroy, | 勒罗伊 | 
| [12:54] | I guess you really are my hero. | 也许你真是我的英雄 | 
| [13:06] | She’s just gone? | 她就这么走了吗 | 
| [13:08] | You really don’t know anything, do you? | 你真的完全不知情 是吗 | 
| [13:10] | I-I don’t– I don’t understand. | 我 我不明白 | 
| [13:12] | Wh-what happened? | 发生什么了 | 
| [13:13] | I don’t know. I’m trying to find out. | 我不知道 我也在调查 | 
| [13:15] | What can you tell me? | 你能提供什么信息吗 | 
| [13:16] | When was the last time you spoke to Kathryn? | 你最后一次和凯思琳说话是什么时候 | 
| [13:18] | Yesterday afternoon. | 昨天下午 | 
| [13:20] | Okay, look, I know there has been lies | 我知道你说过谎 | 
| [13:23] | and deceit, | 骗过人 | 
| [13:24] | and I’m really not judging you, | 我不是想指责你 | 
| [13:26] | but is that the truth? | 但是你说的是实话吗 | 
| [13:29] | Yes. I haven’t spoken to her since we… | 是的 我最后和她说话时我们… | 
| [13:34] | I ended things. | 我跟她分手的时候 | 
| [13:36] | And I came home yesterday, and all her things were gone. | 我昨天回家的时候 她的东西都没有了 | 
| [13:38] | I assumed she was going to Boston. | 我以为她去了波士顿 | 
| [13:40] | That’s what she told me. | 她是这么跟我说的 | 
| [13:43] | Am I a suspect or something? | 我现在是疑犯了吗 | 
| [13:45] | No. I know when people are telling the truth, David, | 不 别人对我说实话我看得出 戴维 | 
| [13:47] | and you are. | 你说的是实话 | 
| [13:49] | She hasn’t even been gone 24 hours. | 她离开还没到24个小时 | 
| [13:51] | She’s not even technically missing. | 还不能算是失踪 | 
| [13:53] | But if she is, trust me, | 但如果她真的失踪了 相信我 | 
| [13:56] | I will find her. | 我会找到她的 | 
| [14:15] | Hello, Sidney? | 你好 西德尼 | 
| [14:18] | Those phone records you wanted– | 你要的那些通话记录 | 
| [14:20] | I have them. | 我已经拿到了 | 
| [14:22] | And I think you’ll find them quite helpful. | 我想这些记录会对你很有帮助的 | 
| [15:18] | Come on. | 拜托 | 
| [15:21] | Help! | 帮帮我 | 
| [15:23] | Someone! | 来人啊 | 
| [15:27] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢你 | 
| [15:32] | It’s you. | 是你 | 
| [15:35] | Do we… know each other? | 我们认识吗 | 
| [15:38] | You’re the woman I saw in my dreams | 你是我梦里见到的那个女人 | 
| [15:39] | right before I hatched last year. | 就在我去年破壳而出之前 | 
| [15:42] | You’re 1? | 你一岁了吗 | 
| [15:43] | I know. I look young for my age. | 我知道 我看起来要年轻多了 | 
| [15:48] | Oh, no! | 不 | 
| [15:49] | The Fairy Dust! | 仙尘 | 
| [16:32] | I’m an idiot. | 我就是个笨蛋 | 
| [16:34] | All I ever wanted to be was a fairy godmother. | 我一直想成为仙女教母 | 
| [16:37] | That was my dream, | 那是我的梦想 | 
| [16:38] | but I can’t even pick up Fairy Dust alone. | 但我连独自收集仙尘都做不好 | 
| [16:41] | I’m so clumsy. | 我太笨了 | 
| [16:43] | No, you’re not. | 不 你不笨 | 
| [16:45] | I think you’d make a great fairy godmother. | 我觉得你会成为一位很棒的仙女教母 | 
| [16:49] | You really think so? | 你真这么觉得吗 | 
| [16:51] | I believe you can do anything you want, | 我相信 只要有梦想 | 
| [16:53] | as long as you can dream it. | 一切都能实现 | 
| [16:59] | I’m Nova. | 我是诺娃 | 
| [17:03] | I’m Dreamy. | 我是爱做梦 | 
| [17:07] | You know, Dreamy, as fairies, | 爱做梦 身为仙女 | 
| [17:11] | we get to spend very little time in your world, | 我们不能在你们的世界待得太久 | 
| [17:14] | and I was thinking about making a stop on my way back. | 我在考虑返程时稍作停留 | 
| [17:21] | Have you ever been to see the fireflies? | 你有看过萤火虫吗 | 
| [17:23] | I barely ever get out of the mines. | 我几乎没出过矿井 | 
| [17:25] | Oh, I-I-I heard it’s beautiful, | 我听说萤火虫美极了 | 
| [17:27] | that they come out just after sunset on Firefly Hill. | 日落之后它们就会出现在萤火虫山上 | 
| [17:32] | I was going to see them tonight on my way back. | 我准备今晚返程时顺便去看看萤火虫 | 
| [17:37] | Oh, sounds fun. | 听起来真有意思 | 
| [17:41] | Have a good time. | 祝你玩得愉快 | 
| [17:45] | Dreamy? | 爱做梦 | 
| [17:49] | Thanks. | 谢谢 | 
| [17:51] | You’re my hero. | 你是我的英雄 | 
| [18:04] | Buy your Miners Day candles here! | 请在此处购买矿工日蜡烛 | 
| [18:07] | Handmade by Storybrooke’s very own nuns! | 由童话镇的修女们纯手工制作哦 | 
| [18:10] | Light your way to a good cause | 积德行善 照亮前路 | 
| [18:13] | by buying a candle. | 买个蜡烛吧 | 
| [18:19] | This isn’t working. | 这么做没用 | 
| [18:20] | You’re right. We should pack it up. | 没错 我们该收拾收拾了 | 
| [18:22] | Now you’re quitting? | 你放弃了吗 | 
| [18:23] | If the customers won’t come to us, | 如果顾客不来找我们 | 
| [18:25] | we gotta go to them, | 我们就得去找他们 | 
| [18:26] | door to door. | 挨家挨户 | 
| [18:29] | If they hate us here, | 他们在这儿烦我们 | 
| [18:30] | what makes you think they’ll like us in their homes? | 难道登门拜访就会喜欢我们了吗 | 
| [18:31] | Exactly. They’ll pay us just to leave. | 正是如此 所以他们会花钱打发我们走 | 
| [18:41] | – What the hell are you doing? – What’s happening? | -你干嘛呢 -怎么了 | 
| [18:42] | I just got off the phone with Kathryn’s school in Boston. | 我刚和凯思琳波士顿的学院联系过 | 
| [18:45] | Registration was this morning, and she never showed up. | 注册入学是今早 但她没去 | 
| [18:47] | – Something did happen. – It looks that way. | -确实出事了 -看来是的 | 
| [18:50] | Oh, Emma, help me out! What’s more sympathetic– | 艾玛 帮帮我 怎样更能引人同情 | 
| [18:52] | scarf or no scarf? | 戴围巾还是不戴围巾 | 
| [18:56] | S-scarf. | 戴围巾 | 
| [18:57] | – Okay. – Come on. We’re on a schedule. | -好的 -走吧 我们赶时间 | 
| [18:59] | Thank you. Gotta go. | 多谢 我得走了 | 
| [19:01] | Why didn’t you say anything? | 你为什么只字不提 | 
| [19:03] | You’re looking for a suspect, someone with a motive. | 你在找嫌疑人 有不良动机的人 | 
| [19:05] | Pixie cut over there has got one a mile high. | 她可是动机十足啊 | 
| [19:07] | She had nothing to do with anything. | 她与此事无关 | 
| [19:08] | – Trust me. – But she’s the one– | -相信我 -但她是 | 
| [19:09] | Trust me. I know her. | 相信我 我了解她 | 
| [19:12] | Just get me those phone records. | 把那些通话记录给我就行 | 
| [19:18] | Hi. We’re selling candles for Miners Day. | 您好 我们在为矿工日义卖蜡烛 | 
| [19:26] | We’re not interested. | 我们没兴趣 | 
| [19:51] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了 | 
| [19:53] | You’ve barely touched your food. | 你都没怎么碰你的食物 | 
| [19:56] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 | 
| [19:58] | I can’t eat. I can’t sleep. | 我吃不好 睡不好 | 
| [20:01] | I don’t feel at all like myself. | 我觉得这一点都不像我 | 
| [20:03] | Maybe I should have Doc take a look at me. | 或许我应该让万事通帮我检查下 | 
| [20:05] | You’re gonna trust a dwarf | 你要相信一个 | 
| [20:06] | that got his medical degree from a pickax? | 用鹤嘴锄取得医学学位的小矮人吗 | 
| [20:09] | I wouldn’t worry about it. Dwarves don’t get sick. | 我才不会担心这些 小矮人不会生病 | 
| [20:12] | It must be in your head. | 一定是你脑袋出问题了 | 
| [20:14] | It’s not in his head. It’s in his heart. | 不是脑袋的问题 是心的问题 | 
| [20:19] | You’re in love. | 你恋爱了 | 
| [20:22] | Oh, that’s impossible. | 那不可能 | 
| [20:24] | Dwarves can’t fall in love. | 小矮人是不会恋爱的 | 
| [20:26] | Trust me. | 相信我 | 
| [20:28] | I know love, and… | 我懂得爱 | 
| [20:30] | you’re in it. | 你恋爱了 | 
| [20:32] | What’s it like? | 恋爱是什么感觉 | 
| [20:36] | It’s the most wonderful and amazing thing in the world. | 那是世界上最美妙的感觉 | 
| [20:42] | Love is hope. | 爱是希望 | 
| [20:43] | It fuels our dreams. | 给我们梦想以动力 | 
| [20:46] | And if you’re in it, | 如果你恋爱了 | 
| [20:48] | you need to enjoy it, | 你应该去享受这感觉 | 
| [20:52] | because love doesn’t always last forever. | 因为爱并不总能持续到永远 | 
| [20:56] | But if love’s so great, | 如果爱如此伟大 | 
| [20:57] | then why do I feel so bad right now? | 为什么我现在还这么难过 | 
| [20:59] | You need to be with the person you love. | 你需要和你爱的人在一起 | 
| [21:02] | Yeah, but how do I know she feels the same way? | 但我如何知道她也爱我呢 | 
| [21:05] | All she talked about was going to see some fireflies, | 她一直在说去看什么萤火虫 | 
| [21:07] | not loving me. | 而不是说爱我 | 
| [21:09] | What–what did she tell you about these fireflies? | 她怎么说萤火虫的 | 
| [21:13] | Uh, that she was gonna go see them on the hilltop tonight, | 她说今晚她要去山顶上看它们 | 
| [21:15] | that she heard they were the most beautiful sight in all the land. | 还说那是世界上最美的风景 | 
| [21:20] | What? | 怎么了 | 
| [21:21] | She wasn’t telling you about the fireflies. | 她不是在跟你说萤火虫 | 
| [21:24] | She was inviting you to go be with her. | 而是约你跟她一起去 | 
| [21:28] | You think so? | 真的吗 | 
| [21:31] | I’ve had my heart broken enough | 我的心被人伤透了 | 
| [21:33] | to know when somebody’s reaching out. | 所以看得出别人的示好 | 
| [21:41] | Now go. Find your love. | 快去吧 寻找你的真爱 | 
| [21:43] | Find your hope. | 找到希望 | 
| [21:46] | Find your dreams. | 找到梦想 | 
| [22:00] | Sister Astrid? | 阿斯特丽德修女 | 
| [22:03] | Hi. | 你好啊 | 
| [22:05] | I have to talk to you. | 我需要跟你谈谈 | 
| [22:07] | See, I have some bad news. | 我有些坏消息 | 
| [22:10] | Oh, no. | 不会吧 | 
| [22:11] | What is it? | 什么坏消息 | 
| [22:13] | The bad news is that… | 坏消息就是… | 
| [22:16] | that… | 就是… | 
| [22:21] | you nuns are gonna be real busy making candles, | 你们要忙着做蜡烛了 | 
| [22:23] | ’cause me and Mary Margaret just sold them all. | 因为我和玛丽·玛格丽特卖完了所有蜡烛 | 
| [22:26] | You’re not losing the convent. You’re not going anywhere. | 修道院不会关门 也不用搬走了 | 
| [22:40] | How could you tell Astrid that we sold all those candles? | 你怎么能跟阿斯特丽德说咱们把蜡烛卖光了 | 
| [22:43] | That is $5,000, Leroy. | 那可是五千美金啊 勒罗伊 | 
| [22:45] | $5,000 that we don’t have. | 咱们上哪儿弄五千块 | 
| [22:48] | Don’t worry about it, all right? | 别担心 好吗 | 
| [22:49] | I got a plan. | 我计划好了 | 
| [22:50] | What plan? A plan like going door to door | 什么计划 比如我们上门推销 | 
| [22:52] | and having everyone in town laugh in our faces? | 然后让全镇人嘲笑我们吗 | 
| [22:53] | Just give me till the end of the day. | 再给我点时间 | 
| [22:56] | I’ll figure something out. | 我会想出办法的 | 
| [22:58] | And why is this so important to you? | 你为什么这么在意 | 
| [23:00] | The nuns… | 修女们 | 
| [23:02] | They’re gonna have to leave. Hmm. | 会被逼走的 | 
| [23:06] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 | 
| [23:08] | You like her. | 你喜欢她 | 
| [23:10] | She is a nun, Leroy. | 她是位修女 勒罗伊 | 
| [23:11] | Could you possibly pick anyone any less available? | 你就非得看上这么不能碰的人吗 | 
| [23:14] | Says the girl who went after a married guy? | 找已婚男人的人有资格说吗 | 
| [23:17] | At the end of the day, you’re no better than I am. | 说到底 你比我强不到哪去 | 
| [23:19] | You got your reasons for being here. | 你在这里自有理由 | 
| [23:21] | I got mine. | 我也一样 | 
| [23:23] | And when I say I’m gonna get that $5,000, | 我要是说能弄到五千块钱 | 
| [23:25] | I’m gonna get that $5,000. | 我就会弄到那五千块 | 
| [23:40] | I didn’t think you were gonna show up. | 我还以为你不会来了 | 
| [23:43] | I was afraid I was too late. | 我还怕我来的太迟 | 
| [23:45] | Well, you did cut it pretty close. | 你的确差点来不及 | 
| [23:47] | Come on. | 来吧 | 
| [23:55] | Look at all those lights. | 这些光真美 | 
| [23:56] | Are those the fireflies? | 那是萤火虫吗 | 
| [23:58] | No! | 不是 | 
| [24:00] | That’s the village. | 那是村庄 | 
| [24:02] | And beyond that, all the lights of the kingdom. | 再远一些就是王国里所有的光 | 
| [24:05] | You’ve seen a lot of this world, haven’t you? | 你见过的可真多 | 
| [24:08] | From a distance, yes. | 只是从远处看看 | 
| [24:10] | What’s wrong with that? | 那又怎么了 | 
| [24:11] | Flying over the world and being a part of it | 盘旋在世界上空和生活在其中 | 
| [24:13] | aren’t exactly the same thing. | 是不一样的 | 
| [24:15] | Well, at least you’ve seen the world. | 至少你见过这个世界 | 
| [24:17] | Me–I live in the mines, underground. | 而我住在矿井里 住在地下 | 
| [24:19] | All I ever see is diamonds and dirt and dwarves. | 我就见过钻石 泥土和小矮人 | 
| [24:26] | You know… | 你知道吗 | 
| [24:29] | We could see it together. | 我们能一起去看看这个世界 | 
| [24:32] | Get a boat, sail all over, | 弄条船 到处航行 | 
| [24:34] | explore everything the world has to offer. | 探索世间的一切 | 
| [24:38] | Oh! Look! | 哇 看啦 | 
| [24:49] | Okay, let’s do it. | 好 就这么定了 | 
| [24:52] | Tomorrow night, after I drop off the dust, | 明晚等我送完仙尘 | 
| [24:54] | let’s meet back here. | 我们这里见 | 
| [24:57] | We’ll run off together. | 我们一起出逃 | 
| [24:59] | We’ll see the world. | 一起看看这个世界 | 
| [25:03] | Sounds like a dream come true. | 听起来真是梦想成真 | 
| [25:08] | Now I know it’s a bit of a fixer-upper. | 我知道这个亟待修缮 | 
| [25:11] | Could probably use a new coat of paint, | 需要重新刷漆 | 
| [25:13] | a few spritzes of febreze here and there. | 到处喷点除臭剂 | 
| [25:15] | But you can’t tell me | 但是你说说看 | 
| [25:16] | That $5,000’s not a reasonable price for this beauty. | 五千美金的价格很合理吧 | 
| [25:19] | $3,000, I think. | 我出三千 | 
| [25:22] | I need $5,000. | 我需要五千 | 
| [25:24] | You need $5,000. | 什么叫你要五千 | 
| [25:26] | To what do we owe this specificity? | 为什么指定要这个数 | 
| [25:27] | Trying to help out a friend. | 想要帮个朋友摆脱困境 | 
| [25:29] | Oh, I see. | 明白了 | 
| [25:30] | Look, you don’t even have to pay me anything. | 你都不需要付钱给我 | 
| [25:33] | Just forgive one month’s rent for the nuns. | 只要免除修女们一个月的租金 | 
| [25:36] | The nuns? | 修女们 | 
| [25:37] | You can have the boat. They’ll pay you back eventually. | 船归你了 她们最终也会还你钱 | 
| [25:39] | It’s a good deal. You get everything. | 这交易很好 你能得到一切 | 
| [25:41] | So that’s what this is about. | 你就是为这个 | 
| [25:42] | Come on. You’re a rich guy. You can afford to give them time | 你是有钱人 可以给她们点时间 | 
| [25:44] | – to make up one month’s, right? – You’re right. I could. | -来凑齐月租 对吧 -是的 我可以 | 
| [25:46] | – So great. – But I won’t. | -那就好 -但是我不要这么做 | 
| [25:49] | I have a fairly specific rental agreement. | 我有一个相当详细的出租协议 | 
| [25:50] | If they miss a payment, I’m within my rights to evict. | 如果她们付不起 我有权利驱逐她们 | 
| [25:53] | – Oh, come on. Why would you– – And quite honestly, | -得了吧 你为什么要 -老实说 | 
| [25:55] | it’s gonna be a great relief | 能够摆脱这些可恶的租客们 | 
| [25:56] | to be rid of such distasteful tenants. | 对我是个很大的解脱 | 
| [25:59] | You don’t like nuns? | 你不喜欢修女 | 
| [26:01] | Who doesn’t like nuns? | 有谁会不喜欢修女 | 
| [26:02] | Oh, I have my reasons. | 我有自己的理由 | 
| [26:05] | And they’re mine. | 这是我的私事 | 
| [26:06] | Let’s just say I have a long and complicated history with them, | 我跟她们有段很复杂很长的历史 | 
| [26:11] | and leave it at that. | 就不多说了 | 
| [26:23] | Hello? | 你好 | 
| [26:27] | Astrid. | 阿斯特丽德 | 
| [26:28] | Mary Margaret said I might find you down here. | 玛丽·玛格丽特说我会在这里找到你 | 
| [26:31] | I… I made you a pie. | 我给你做了个馅饼 | 
| [26:35] | It’s the least I could do after all your help. | 你帮了我们这么大忙 我无以回报 | 
| [26:38] | Wow. | 真棒 | 
| [26:39] | Oh, this boat is great! | 这船太棒了 | 
| [26:42] | It’s gonna be amazing when you get it out on the water. | 坐着这条船航行会非常有趣的 | 
| [26:46] | I can’t even remember the last time I was on it. | 我都不记得最后一次上船是什么时候了 | 
| [26:52] | Wh-what’s this? | 这是什么 | 
| [27:02] | If you sold all the candles, | 如果你卖光了蜡烛 | 
| [27:04] | why are they still here, Leroy? | 它们为什么都还在这里 勒罗伊 | 
| [27:09] | I didn’t sell them all. | 我没卖出去 | 
| [27:13] | I tried to, but nobody wanted to buy them from me. | 我试过了 但没人想从我这里买 | 
| [27:15] | I was gonna tell you the truth, | 我打算告诉你的 | 
| [27:17] | but I was afraid of letting you down. | 但我不想让你失望 | 
| [27:20] | So you lied. | 那你就撒谎 | 
| [27:26] | I’m sorry, Astrid. | 对不起 阿斯特丽德 | 
| [27:28] | I guess you believed in the wrong guy. | 你信错了人 | 
| [27:52] | You find something? | 找到什么了 | 
| [27:52] | Kathryn’s phone records. | 凯思琳的电话记录 | 
| [27:55] | Every call she made the day she crashed her car, | 她撞车那天的每通电话 | 
| [27:58] | including an 8-minute call between her and David | 包括车祸前一小时内她与戴维 | 
| [28:02] | within an hour of the accident. | 一通八分钟的电话 | 
| [28:04] | That’s not possible. | 不可能 | 
| [28:05] | – He said he didn’t speak to her that day. – Then he’s lying. | -他说那天没跟她通过话 -他说谎 | 
| [28:08] | No. I know when someone is lying, and David– | 我能看出谁在说谎 而戴维 | 
| [28:10] | It’s right here on paper, Emma. | 纸上都写着呢 艾玛 | 
| [28:13] | Phone records don’t lie. People do. | 电话记录不会说谎 人会 | 
| [28:15] | And our friend David does it better than most. | 而我们的朋友戴维做得比谁都溜 | 
| [28:18] | Don’t beat yourself up over this. | 你也不用自责 | 
| [28:20] | You’re not the only person David fooled. | 被戴维骗的不止你一个 | 
| [28:32] | I’ll have what she’s having. | 我要一杯跟她一样的 | 
| [28:36] | Well? | 怎么样 | 
| [28:38] | Did you get it? | 你搞定了吗 | 
| [28:42] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 | 
| [28:47] | I think you’re right. | 你是对的 | 
| [28:50] | I was dreaming if I thought that the Town Harlot | 我幻想”小镇之娼”和”小镇醉鬼” | 
| [28:52] | and the Town Drunk could accomplish anything. | 能干成什么事真是做梦 | 
| [28:55] | Yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [28:57] | Just dreamin’. | 梦一场 | 
| [29:19] | Stealthy. | 鬼鬼祟祟 | 
| [29:21] | You know, if you wanted to sneak out, you should’ve come to me. | 如果你想偷偷溜出去 你应该找我 | 
| [29:29] | You’re leaving us? Without even saying good-bye? | 你要离开我们 都不说声再见 | 
| [29:33] | But–but where you going? | 你要去哪儿 | 
| [29:35] | To be with Nova. | 我要跟诺娃在一起 | 
| [29:37] | We’re in love. We’re gonna see the world together. | 我们相爱了 我们要一起去看这个世界 | 
| [29:39] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 | 
| [29:40] | I thought we were meant to live our lives here, in the mines. | 我们不是一辈子都该待在这矿井里吗 | 
| [29:42] | I thought so, too, | 我本来也这么想 | 
| [29:44] | but things change when you fall in love. | 但当一个人恋爱了 一切都会改变的 | 
| [29:47] | Suddenly anything seems possible. | 突然间万事皆有可能 | 
| [29:51] | Well, take this with you. | 把这个带上 | 
| [29:54] | It might come in handy. | 说不定会有用 | 
| [29:56] | I don’t need it anymore. | 我再也不需要它了 | 
| [30:14] | You can’t do this, Dreamy. | 你不能这样做 爱做梦 | 
| [30:18] | You can’t go to her. | 你不能去找她 | 
| [30:24] | Why not? | 为什么不行 | 
| [30:25] | You have a responsibility– | 你有责任 | 
| [30:27] | to mine the diamonds we make into fairy dust. | 把我们开采出的钻石做成仙尘 | 
| [30:30] | But I love her. | 可我爱她 | 
| [30:33] | You’re a dwarf, Dreamy. | 你是个矮人 爱做梦 | 
| [30:36] | We’re not capable of love. | 我们是不会爱人的 | 
| [30:38] | It’s not how we’re made. | 并非爱创造了我们 | 
| [30:40] | What if I’m different? | 如果我是不同的呢 | 
| [30:43] | What if you’re wrong? | 如果你错了呢 | 
| [30:45] | Bossy’s not wrong, young one. | 爱指使没有错 年轻人 | 
| [30:48] | What you feel– | 你的感受 | 
| [30:50] | it’s just a dream. | 不过是梦一场 | 
| [30:52] | Who are you? | 你是谁 | 
| [30:54] | I’m Nova’s teacher. | 我是诺娃的老师 | 
| [30:56] | And if the two of you run away together, it will not end well. | 你们俩私奔是不会有好结果的 | 
| [31:00] | Nova will lose her wings. | 诺娃会失去她的翅膀 | 
| [31:03] | But if you return to the mines | 但如果你回到矿井里去 | 
| [31:05] | and if you allow Nova to become the fairy that she was meant to be, | 让诺娃像她命中注定那样成为仙女 | 
| [31:09] | the two of you will bring untold joy to the world. | 你们俩就会给世界带来无尽的欢乐 | 
| [31:13] | Nova can be a great fairy… | 诺娃可以成为很棒的仙女 | 
| [31:18] | if you let her. | 只要你肯放手 | 
| [31:21] | The choice is yours. | 选择权在于你 | 
| [31:29] | Leroy, | 勒罗伊 | 
| [31:31] | you understand that a relationship | 你知道你和阿斯特丽德修女之间 | 
| [31:33] | between you and Sister Astrid can never happen. | 是不可能有爱情的吧 | 
| [31:36] | Yeah. Yeah. | 我知道 | 
| [31:38] | My whole life people made it their business | 我一辈子都有人告诉我 | 
| [31:39] | to tell me what I can’t do. | 这个不许做那个不能做 | 
| [31:42] | She was the first person that said I could do anything, | 她是第一个跟我说我什么都能做的人 | 
| [31:47] | who believed in me. | 她对我有信心 | 
| [31:50] | I didn’t want to disappoint her. | 我不想让她失望 | 
| [31:51] | But there are consequences to following through | 如果全世界人都告诉你不要做 | 
| [31:53] | when the world tells you not to. | 坚持去做是会有后果的 | 
| [31:57] | I mean, look at me. | 看看我 | 
| [32:00] | I am a pariah in this town. | 我都成镇上的末等公民了 | 
| [32:04] | What about your good memories? | 那你美好的回忆呢 | 
| [32:07] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 | 
| [32:09] | Didn’t you have moments with him that you love? | 难道你没有和他在一起的美好时刻吗 | 
| [32:13] | Do you regret them? | 你会后悔吗 | 
| [32:16] | No, of course not. | 不 当然不后悔 | 
| [32:17] | Isn’t that what life’s about? | 这不就是生活的意义吗 | 
| [32:21] | Holding on to your good memories. | 守着你美好的记忆 | 
| [32:27] | All I wanted was a moment with Astrid– | 我只想跟阿斯特丽德共度美好的一刻 | 
| [32:31] | one moment to give me hope that any dream’s possible. | 只此一刻给我梦想皆能成真的希望 | 
| [32:37] | You’ve had all that, Mary Margaret, | 你已经拥有了这些 玛丽·玛格丽特 | 
| [32:39] | so stop feeling sorry for yourself and enjoy it. | 所以不要再自怨自艾 尽情享受吧 | 
| [32:44] | Because I haven’t. | 因为我从未拥有 | 
| [32:52] | Well, if I had the dream, | 如果我有过梦想 | 
| [32:53] | I m sorry to say it wasn’t worth it. | 那我很遗憾地说 那不值得 | 
| [32:57] | And sitting here drinking won’t end this pain. | 坐在这喝酒也不会结束这痛苦 | 
| [33:02] | What will? | 那什么会 | 
| [33:05] | I can only think of one thing. | 我只能想到一件事 | 
| [33:23] | Perfect. | 完美 | 
| [33:26] | Leroy! | 勒罗伊 | 
| [33:28] | What are you doing?! | 你在干什么 | 
| [33:31] | Please don’t do it. | 别这样 | 
| [33:33] | I’m not gonna jump. | 我又不是要跳楼 | 
| [33:35] | You’re not? | 你不会吗 | 
| [33:36] | No. Are you crazy? | 不会 你疯了吗 | 
| [33:38] | I could hit someone. | 我可能会砸到人的 | 
| [33:39] | You know how much damage I could do? | 你知道我能造成多大的伤害吗 | 
| [33:40] | I’m solidly built. | 我可是铁打的 | 
| [33:42] | Leroy, what are you doing up here? | 勒罗伊 你在这里干什么 | 
| [33:45] | I’m gonna get my moment. | 我要得到我的美好时刻 | 
| [33:46] | – Whoa, whoa, whoa. What? – You might wanna duck. | -什么 -你最好先躲一下 | 
| [34:02] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 | 
| [34:05] | I’m selling candles, sister. | 我这是卖蜡烛 小妹 | 
| [34:18] | Dreamy, come on. I have to show you something. | 爱做梦 快来 我得让你看些东西 | 
| [34:20] | Nova, we need to talk. | 诺娃 我们得谈谈 | 
| [34:23] | No. You have to see this. | 不 你得看看这个 | 
| [34:29] | Take a look. | 看一下 | 
| [34:40] | It’s amazing. | 太棒了 | 
| [34:41] | It has everything we need to explore the world– | 船上有我们探索世界所需的一切 | 
| [34:44] | supplies, maps of all the kingdoms, a sturdy sail. | 物资 所有王国的地图 坚固的帆 | 
| [34:48] | Nova. | 诺娃 | 
| [34:53] | I can’t go with you. | 我不能和你一起去 | 
| [34:59] | What about our life together? | 我们不是要一起过日子吗 | 
| [35:02] | Our dream? | 我们的梦想呢 | 
| [35:04] | I’m a dwarf, Nova. | 我是个小矮人 诺娃 | 
| [35:06] | I belong in the mines. | 矿井就是我的归宿 | 
| [35:08] | You belong with the other fairies, | 你的归宿是和其他仙女在一起 | 
| [35:10] | and that’s never gonna change. | 这是永远无法改变的 | 
| [35:13] | Dreamy. | 爱做梦 | 
| [35:16] | You control what changes in your life. | 命运是自己掌控的 | 
| [35:20] | Never let yourself forget– | 永远不要忘记 | 
| [35:23] | you’re special. | 你是与众不同的 | 
| [35:25] | Why? | 何以见得 | 
| [35:27] | What makes us different from any other dwarf or fairy out there? | 我们与其他的小矮人和仙女有什么不同 | 
| [35:32] | Our love. | 因为我们的爱 | 
| [35:36] | I don’t think it’s love. | 我不觉得那是爱 | 
| [35:38] | It’s a dream. We need to put it away. | 那只是个梦 我们得抛开它 | 
| [35:39] | I don’t want to put it away. | 我不想抛开它 | 
| [35:41] | I’m not your dream, Nova. | 我不是你的梦想 诺娃 | 
| [35:43] | Your dream’s to be a fairy godmother, | 你的梦想是成为仙女教母 | 
| [35:45] | – and you can still be that. – You talked to the Blue Fairy. | -你还能做到 -你见过蓝仙子了 | 
| [35:48] | – It doesn’t matter. – What did she say? | -这无关紧要 -她说什么了 | 
| [35:50] | – It doesn’t matter. – What did she say?! | -这无关紧要 -她说什么了 | 
| [35:52] | Nova! | 诺娃 | 
| [35:55] | What matters is… | 重要的是 | 
| [35:57] | I can’t stand in the way of your happiness. | 我不能阻挡你追求幸福 | 
| [35:59] | But you’re my happiness. | 可你就是我的幸福所在 | 
| [36:05] | I love you. | 我爱你 | 
| [36:08] | Don’t you love me? | 难道你不爱我吗 | 
| [36:14] | I’m a dwarf. | 我是个小矮人 | 
| [36:17] | I can’t love. | 我与爱无缘 | 
| [36:30] | Let’s pick up the pace, boys! | 加快进度 伙计们 | 
| [36:33] | We’re making magic here! | 我们在创造奇迹 | 
| [36:34] | Where’s my ax? | 我的锄头呢 | 
| [36:41] | Where’s my ax? | 我的锄头呢 | 
| [36:43] | Dreamy, you’re… | 爱做梦 你… | 
| [36:46] | back! | 回来了 | 
| [36:51] | Well, heigh-ho, boys! | 干活 伙计们 | 
| [36:57] | Good to have you back, Dreamy. | 真高兴你回来了 爱做梦 | 
| [36:59] | No place I’d rather be. | 我没别的想去的地方 | 
| [37:06] | Heigh-ho. | 开工 | 
| [37:27] | Bossy. | 爱指使 | 
| [37:28] | Hand me another ax. | 再给我一把锄头 | 
| [37:34] | Here you are, Dreamy. | 给你 爱做梦 | 
| [37:41] | It’s “Grumpy” now. | 我现在叫爱生气 | 
| [37:59] | Here you go. | 给你 | 
| [38:11] | Leroy. | 勒罗伊 | 
| [38:12] | We sold out. | 蜡烛全卖光了 | 
| [38:25] | Well, go on. | 去吧 | 
| [38:26] | Give her the news. | 把这好消息告诉她 | 
| [38:28] | Have your moment. | 享受你们的美好时刻吧 | 
| [38:41] | – Excuse me. – Okay. | -失陪了 -没关系 | 
| [38:47] | 5,000 bucks. | 五千美元 | 
| [38:48] | Piece of cake. | 小菜一碟 | 
| [38:51] | You sold them all? | 你把蜡烛全卖了 | 
| [38:52] | I had a little help. | 有人帮了我一把 | 
| [38:55] | You made it happen. | 你真的做到了 | 
| [38:58] | You have no idea. | 你都不知道我有多努力 | 
| [39:03] | I don’t know what to say. | 我简直不知说什么好 | 
| [39:06] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 | 
| [39:09] | Listen, that boat of mine? | 还记得我那条船吗 | 
| [39:13] | I’m gonna fix it up. | 我打算把它修好 | 
| [39:14] | And, well, | 而且我在想 | 
| [39:16] | maybe you could be my first passenger. | 或许你可以做我的第一位乘客 | 
| [39:20] | I’d like that. | 非常乐意 | 
| [39:23] | Well, then that’s what we’ll do, sister. | 那就这么定了 小妹 | 
| [39:29] | Oh. It’s beautiful, isn’t it? | 这样多美啊 是吧 | 
| [39:51] | If this is about the blackout, | 如果你是为那场停电而来 | 
| [39:53] | I’ve got the guys from the power company down there working on it. | 我已经找电力公司的人去处理了 | 
| [39:55] | That’s not why I’m here. | 我可不是为此而来 | 
| [39:57] | It’s been 24 hours since my friend kathryn went missing. | 我的朋友凯思琳已经失踪24个小时了 | 
| [40:00] | Have you found anything? | 你有什么线索了吗 | 
| [40:02] | I found something. I just don’t know what it means. | 线索倒是有 就是想不通其中的玄机 | 
| [40:05] | Well, what is it? | 什么线索 | 
| [40:07] | At this point in the investigation, | 调查进行到目前阶段 | 
| [40:09] | it’s best I don’t divulge that information. | 还不宜对外透露这则信息 | 
| [40:15] | If you’re covering for someone, | 如果你是在为某人掩盖 | 
| [40:18] | if you’re not doing your job, Sheriff Swan, | 如果你没有尽忠职守 斯旺警长 | 
| [40:21] | I’ll find someone who will. | 我会另找忠于职责的人 | 
| [41:41] | – Emma. – David, we need to talk. | -艾玛 -戴维 我们得谈谈 | 
| [41:43] | Did you get ahold of Kathryn? | 你找到凯思琳了吗 | 
| [41:45] | No, I’m afraid not. | 没有 恐怕还没有 | 
| [41:48] | Then what is it? | 那你要跟我谈什么 | 
| [41:51] | I need you to come to the sheriff’s station with me | 你得跟我来警长办公室 | 
| [41:52] | and tell me everything. | 交代所有情况 | 
| [41:55] | I’m sorry. I thought I already did. | 抱歉 可我不是都交代了吗 | 
| [41:58] | So did I. | 我也这么以为 |