时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Once upon a time, an evil queen | 很久很久以前 邪恶的巫后 |
[00:02] | banished every storybook character you’ve ever known | 把大家熟知的童话人物 |
[00:05] | to our world. | 流放到了我们的世界 |
[00:07] | Who knows the truth | 究竟谁知道真相 |
[00:09] | and who can break the spell? | 又是谁能解除她的魔咒 |
[00:11] | You don’t play with the curse. | 你不能和诅咒作对 |
[00:13] | I don’t understand. You’re not going to kill me? | 我不明白 你不打算杀我吗 |
[00:15] | Run. | 快跑 |
[00:17] | You not only lied to her. You lied to me. | 你不仅对她说了谎 你对我也说了谎 |
[00:20] | – What are you saying? – That we shouldn’t be together. | -你什么意思 -我们不该在一起 |
[00:23] | It’s been 24 hours since Kathryn went missing. | 凯思琳已经失踪24个小时了 |
[00:25] | Have you found anything? | 你有什么线索了吗 |
[00:26] | I need you to come to the sheriff’s station | 你得跟我来警长办公室 |
[00:28] | with me and tell me everything. | 交代所有情况 |
[00:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[00:46] | I hope Kathryn’s somewhere warm, | 希望凯思琳身在暖和的地方 |
[00:48] | not out in the cold. | 而不是待在寒风里 |
[00:52] | David… | 戴维 |
[00:54] | I think you need to start worrying about yourself | 我觉得你该更担心 |
[00:56] | a little bit more here. | 你自己的处境 |
[00:57] | Your wife is missing. You are in love with another woman. | 你妻子失踪了 你又爱上了别的女人 |
[01:01] | There’s this…unexplained phone call. | 这还有一通你无法解释的通话记录 |
[01:04] | I know. I know. I just… | 我知道 我知道 我只是 |
[01:07] | I can’t explain why it says that. | 我也不知道为什么会有那条记录 |
[01:11] | I didn’t do anything to my wife. | 我绝对没有伤害我的妻子 |
[01:13] | I’m pretty good at spotting a liar. | 我很擅长揭穿骗子 |
[01:16] | And honestly, | 说实话 |
[01:17] | liars have better material. | 骗子更会编故事 |
[01:23] | Now go home. | 回家吧 |
[01:27] | I can go? | 我可以走了 |
[01:31] | We don’t even know if there was a crime yet. | 现在连有没有案子还都不好说 |
[01:34] | So get some sleep. | 你先回去休息吧 |
[01:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[01:40] | And, David, maybe… | 对了 戴维 你也许 |
[01:43] | get a lawyer. | 应该找个律师 |
[01:55] | You can’t be serious. | 你不是说真的吧 |
[01:57] | A whole year without a roof over your head? | 你一整年都居无定所 |
[01:59] | Well, you get used to it. | 慢慢地就习惯了 |
[02:01] | Plus I had the motorcycle, | 而且我有辆摩托车 |
[02:02] | so if I didn’t like a place after a while… | 如果在哪待腻了 |
[02:06] | Ruby? | 鲁比 |
[02:09] | I’ve never even been out of Storybrooke. | 我这么大都没离开过童话镇 |
[02:13] | What was your favorite place? | 你最喜欢哪里 |
[02:15] | Nepal. Best people. | 尼泊尔 那的人最好 |
[02:18] | They have these prayer temples | 他们的祷告殿 |
[02:21] | carved into mountains | 都是在山壁上凿出来的 |
[02:22] | that are overrun with lemurs. | 那里狐猴泛滥 |
[02:25] | What’s a lemur? | 狐猴是什么 |
[02:27] | – Ruby! – Just give me a sec! | -鲁比 -马上就来 |
[02:29] | They’re little animals. | 就是一种小动物 |
[02:31] | And they have these eyes that reflect light, | 他们的眼睛会反光 |
[02:33] | so at night, it looks like they glow. | 所以晚上 他们就像会发光一样 |
[02:37] | Ruby! Stop flirting and get over here! | 鲁比 别光顾着调情 赶紧过来 |
[02:43] | Who’s there? | 是谁 |
[02:45] | Let me in. | 让我进去吧 |
[02:46] | I’m just a poor old widow. Spare me. | 我只是个可怜的老寡妇 放过我吧 |
[02:49] | – Let me in or I’ll… – Yes? | -你要不让我进去我就 -你就怎么样 |
[02:51] | I’ll huff and I’ll puff and I’ll blow the– | 我就呼呼地吹气 吹倒你这… |
[02:54] | You’ll huff and puff? | 你还能呼呼地吹气 |
[02:57] | I couldn’t think of nothin’. | 我想不到别的了 |
[02:58] | Obviously you thought you could flatten the house | 看来你觉得你只要吹口气 |
[03:00] | with the power of your breath. | 就能把房子夷为平地 |
[03:03] | Well, a case could be made. | 不过这也有可能 |
[03:07] | Shh! Granny’s in the other room. | 小声点 外婆就在隔壁 |
[03:10] | You know she doesn’t like me opening the shutters. | 你知道她不喜欢我开窗 |
[03:12] | No, she doesn’t like me. | 她是不喜欢我 |
[03:13] | That’s what I meant. | 我就是这个意思 |
[03:16] | You gotta get outta here. | 你得离开这里 |
[03:17] | I know. | 我知道 |
[03:19] | Anywhere. | 去哪都行 |
[03:20] | Well, a blacksmith’s boy can get work all over. | 铁匠的孩子在哪都能挣口饭吃 |
[03:23] | You’d leave everyone you know? | 你愿离开你的亲人朋友 |
[03:26] | You’d do that for me? | 你愿意为了我这么做 |
[03:28] | I’d do anything for you. | 为了你我什么都愿意 |
[03:33] | Peter, watch out. Your air of danger is slipping. | 彼得 小心啊 你的霸气在消失殆尽 |
[03:37] | Come out, just for a minute. | 出来吧 就一会 |
[03:41] | It’s already dark. She’d never let me. | 天已经黑了 外婆不会同意的 |
[03:43] | Red! Where are you? What are you doing? | 小红帽 你在哪 干什么呢 |
[03:45] | Let go. | 放开我 |
[03:47] | Pay the price. One kiss. | 那可得付出代价 亲一下 |
[03:49] | Red, get in here! | 小红帽 快过来 |
[04:08] | What’s going on? | 出什么事了 |
[04:09] | Nothing that concerns you. | 跟你没关系 |
[04:12] | Just a bunch of fools | 就是一帮傻子 |
[04:13] | trying to get themselves killed over a few dead sheep. | 想要为了几头死羊送命 |
[04:15] | Wolf took out a dozen last night. | 昨天晚上狼吃了十二头羊 |
[04:17] | So you called me in here to what, | 那你为什么叫我来 |
[04:20] | just to keep me in sight? | 就为了看到我吗 |
[04:22] | Good evening, Red. | 晚上好 小红帽 |
[04:24] | We’re just forming up a hunting party. | 我们要组建一支狩猎队 |
[04:26] | You’re hunting the wolf? Can I go with them, please? | 你们要去打狼 我能跟他们一起去吗 |
[04:28] | I’ll be safe in a big group. | 跟着这么多人不会有事的 |
[04:29] | Don’t be ludicrous. You are staying inside | 别傻了 你就老实在家呆着 |
[04:30] | and you’re keeping that hood on. | 把斗篷穿好 |
[04:32] | You know red repels wolves. | 红颜色可以驱狼 |
[04:33] | They’re not wearing red. | 可是他们都没穿红色 |
[04:35] | They’re damn fools, too. | 所以说他们是一群傻子 |
[04:37] | There’s only two more nights left in wolfstime. | 狼的活动期就剩两晚了 |
[04:39] | Let it take a few sheep. | 让它吃几头羊吧 |
[04:41] | Now go home. | 都回家吧 |
[04:45] | I hope they kill the wolf. | 我希望他们能杀了那匹狼 |
[04:47] | Then we can have lives again. | 我们就又可以过上正常日子了 |
[04:48] | You just want to roam around the woods | 你只是想和那个没用的彼得 |
[04:50] | with that wastrel Peter. | 一起去林子里游荡 |
[04:51] | He’s not a wastrel. | 他才不没用呢 |
[04:53] | He works hard. He has plans. | 他工作很努力 他有自己的计划 |
[04:55] | Oh, I am sure he does. Now come on. | 他肯定有 别闹了 |
[04:58] | You know what to do. | 你知道该做什么 |
[05:08] | Now go to sleep, girl. | 去睡觉吧 孩子 |
[05:09] | Yes, granny. | 好的 外婆 |
[05:11] | I hope I don’t see that boy mooning around here tomorrow. | 希望明天别再看见那小子在这里晃悠 |
[05:14] | And wear the hood! | 穿好你的斗篷 |
[05:16] | Yes, granny. | 好的 外婆 |
[05:26] | I can’t believe you did that. That was humiliating. | 你怎么能那么做呢 太丢人了 |
[05:28] | I want you to start working Saturday nights. | 我希望你以后周六晚上也来工作 |
[05:31] | Come on. We have an agreement about Saturday night. | 别这样 我们说好了的 |
[05:33] | I want to start training you to do the books and the reorders. | 我想要开始训练你记账和订货 |
[05:37] | Business is booming lately, | 生意最近兴隆了好多 |
[05:38] | and with more money comes more paperwork. | 赚钱越多 账目工作就越多 |
[05:41] | Yeah. None of that sounds good. | 是 但听起来都不是什么好事 |
[05:43] | It’s gotta be done. | 这些必须得弄好 |
[05:44] | Is this a punishment for talking to that guy? | 这算是惩罚吗 因为我跟那家伙说话了 |
[05:47] | If I wanted to punish you, I’d have better reasons. | 我要想惩罚你 会有更好的理由 |
[05:50] | For one thing, you were late. | 首先 你迟到了 |
[05:51] | For another thing, Liza, | 其次 莱莎 |
[05:53] | you dress like a drag queen during fleet week. | 你穿得像个舰队周的变装皇后 |
[05:55] | And you dress like Norman Bates | 你穿得像诺曼·贝茨 |
[05:56] | when he dresses like Norman Bates’ mother. | 扮成他妈妈时的样子 |
[06:00] | Ruby, you’re a grown woman. | 鲁比 你是个大人了 |
[06:02] | You can’t keep acting like some kid. | 不能一直像个小孩子一样 |
[06:04] | You just want me to act like you until I turn into you. | 你是希望我像那样 直到变成你 |
[06:08] | Well, I am not a fossil yet, granny. | 我还没变成活化石呢 外婆 |
[06:10] | I should be out there having adventures with lemurs. | 我应该在外面和狐猴们一起历险 |
[06:14] | Well, as long as you work here, | 只要你还在这里工作 |
[06:15] | you are gonna listen to me. | 你就得听我的 |
[06:17] | I didn’t ask to work here. | 我又没非要在这儿工作 |
[06:18] | Well, then what’s keeping ya? | 那你为啥还待在这儿 |
[06:20] | Nothing. I quit! | 不为啥 我辞职 |
[06:28] | Did you get any sleep at all last night? | 你昨晚有睡一会吗 |
[06:30] | I’ll sleep with the trolls in the afterlife. | 我死后会和食人怪们一起长眠的 |
[06:33] | I’ll get the shutters. | 我去打开百叶窗 |
[06:34] | You go check if that wolf left the chickens alone. | 你去看看狼有没有侵扰鸡窝 |
[06:37] | Yes, granny. | 好的 外婆 |
[06:41] | Wear your hood! | 穿上你的斗篷 |
[07:10] | I’m sorry. I can go. | 抱歉 我这就走 |
[07:12] | – Are you stealing our eggs? – No. | -你在偷我们的鸡蛋吗 -不是 |
[07:16] | Not a lot. | 没偷多少 |
[07:18] | It’s–it’s all right. | 没…没关系的 |
[07:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:23] | It was just that, um, | 只是… |
[07:25] | last night, there was something out there. | 昨晚 外面有什么东西 |
[07:27] | There was howling, and… | 不停嚎叫 而且… |
[07:29] | I heard it, and it was so cold, so– | 我听见叫声 天气又很冷… |
[07:32] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[07:35] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[07:39] | Everyone calls me Red. | 大家都叫我小红帽 |
[07:44] | I’m Sn– | 我叫白… |
[07:46] | Frosty. | 霜霜 |
[07:48] | Frosty? Really? | 霜霜 真的吗 |
[07:50] | No. | 不是真的 |
[07:52] | It’s just that someone’s looking for me, so– | 只是有人在追查我 所以… |
[07:54] | You don’t know or trust me yet. | 你还不认识我 也不信任我 |
[07:57] | Hey, I-I get it. | 我理解的 |
[07:58] | I just need something to call you. | 我只是需要有个名字来称呼你 |
[08:03] | Uh, Margaret. | 那么 玛格丽特 |
[08:04] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[08:06] | Uh, Mary. | 玛丽 |
[08:08] | Mary. | 喊我玛丽吧 |
[08:09] | Well, then, Mary, | 那么 玛丽 |
[08:12] | Come on. | 我们走吧 |
[08:21] | I just gotta bring in some water before we go in. | 我得去打点水带回家 |
[08:23] | It’ll just take a second. | 一会儿就好 |
[08:26] | What was all that howling? | 整夜嚎叫的东西是什么 |
[08:28] | It’s wolfstime. Killer wolf out there. | 现在是狼的活动期 有杀人狼在游荡 |
[08:31] | As big as a pony but a lot more bloodthirsty. | 像小马一样大 但更嗜血 |
[08:34] | It’s been stalking the area pretty regular. | 它在这一带出没的时间挺固定的 |
[08:37] | It kills cattle and– hang on. | 杀掉牲畜… 等等 |
[08:39] | It sticks sometimes. Could you just… | 有时绳子会冻住 搭把手好吗 |
[08:47] | Look. | 看 |
[08:49] | Look at that. | 你看 |
[08:50] | Mary. Look at the water. | 玛丽 看这水 |
[08:53] | Mary. | 玛丽 |
[08:55] | Mary. | 玛丽 |
[08:56] | Mary? | 玛丽 |
[09:20] | Is he okay? | 他还好吗 |
[09:22] | David? | 戴维 |
[09:23] | Oh, yeah. He’s a little shaken up, but he’s headed home. | 挺好 他有点受惊 已经回家了 |
[09:25] | – He’s fine. – Any word from Kathryn? | -他没事 -有凯思琳的消息吗 |
[09:27] | Nothing new. | 没有新消息 |
[09:28] | Did you check with Boston again? | 你跟波士顿方面确认过了吗 |
[09:29] | She’s not there, Mary Margaret. | 她不在那里 玛丽·玛格丽特 |
[09:32] | So we have no idea what happened to her? | 那我们还不知道她怎么了吗 |
[09:34] | All we know is that she found out about you two, | 我们只知道她发现了你们俩的事 |
[09:36] | gave you a well-deserved slap, | 扇了一记该扇的耳光 |
[09:39] | and then disappeared. | 然后失踪了 |
[09:41] | “Well-deserved”? | “该扇” |
[09:45] | Do you really believe that? | 你真是这么想的吗 |
[09:47] | No. I’m just preparing you | 不 我只是打个预防针 |
[09:49] | for what everyone else is gonna think. | 其他人都会是这么想的 |
[09:53] | You two are gonna look bad until we figure the truth out. | 查明真相之前 你们的嫌疑会很大 |
[09:57] | You mean David? | 你是说戴维 |
[09:59] | That people are going to think in order to… | 人们会认为他害了凯思琳 为了… |
[10:03] | be free with me… | 和我在一起 |
[10:04] | Some are. | 有些人就是这么想的 |
[10:06] | And he’s not doing himself any favors. | 他的解释又对他不利 |
[10:08] | So if there’s anything you could think of | 你对他当晚的行踪 |
[10:09] | to pin down his whereabouts that night– | 如果知情的话… |
[10:11] | He wasn’t with me. We really were through. | 他那晚没和我在一起 我们分手了 |
[10:13] | Sorry. No, don’t need a ride. | 抱歉 我不需要搭车 |
[10:15] | It’s awfully cold out here. | 这里真的挺冷的 |
[10:16] | I’m fine. Really. | 我没事 真的 |
[10:17] | I can carry your bag. Where are you headed? | 我可以帮你拿包 你要去哪呢 |
[10:20] | Dr. Whale? | 威尔医生 |
[10:22] | Mary Margaret. Emma. | 玛丽·玛格丽特 艾玛 |
[10:24] | – Hello there. – Hey. | -你们好 -你好 |
[10:27] | I was just having a talk with Ruby here. | 我刚刚在和鲁比聊天呢 |
[10:29] | But I should, um– | 不过 我应该… |
[10:30] | Yeah. Yeah, you should. | 对 你应该 |
[10:32] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[10:38] | Was he bothering you? | 他在骚扰你吗 |
[10:40] | The day I can’t handle a lech is the day I leave town, | 哪天我应付不了色鬼 我就该离开这里了 |
[10:43] | which this is, I guess. | 我想也许是时候了 |
[10:45] | You’re leaving? | 你要走了 |
[10:47] | I had a fight with granny. | 我和外婆吵了一架 |
[10:49] | Quit my job. | 辞职不干了 |
[10:51] | You quit? | 你辞职了 |
[10:53] | Where’re you going? | 那你要去哪 |
[10:55] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[10:59] | Away. | 去远方吧 |
[11:01] | Yeah, well, buses out of town don’t really happen. | 但是 没有出镇的公交啊 |
[11:03] | And you might want a destination first. | 况且你得先定下目的地 |
[11:11] | Hey, if you need a place to figure things out, | 如果你想要找个地方冷静一下 |
[11:14] | you could always come home with us. | 你可以去我们家 |
[11:19] | Y-y-yeah. | 对…对啊 |
[11:21] | Just for a little while. | 暂时的 |
[11:24] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[11:34] | The one thing I know | 我只知道 |
[11:36] | is that last night was the very last massacre. | 昨晚是它最后一次屠杀生灵了 |
[11:41] | You know, if I had stayed with that party | 如果我在聚会上 |
[11:43] | for another ten minutes, I, too, would be among the dead. | 再待十分钟 我也是死人一个了 |
[11:46] | And when I think if I’d only doubled back, | 但我又想 如果我原路返回 |
[11:48] | maybe I could’ve caught it in the act. | 也许 我能抓它个正着 |
[11:50] | Maybe I would’ve been able to slay the creature. | 也许 我就能杀死那个畜生 |
[11:54] | You would not. | 你不会 |
[11:56] | Widow Lucas. | 寡妇卢卡斯 |
[11:58] | This creature is more powerful than you can imagine. | 这畜生比你想象的要厉害多了 |
[12:01] | You wouldn’t have a chance. | 你根本不是对手 |
[12:02] | Stay inside. | 待在屋子里 |
[12:04] | Hide your children. | 藏好你们的孩子 |
[12:05] | Forget your livestock. | 别管你们的家畜 |
[12:07] | You’ve said all this before. | 你之前也这么说过 |
[12:08] | But I haven’t said how I know. | 但我没说过我是怎么知道的 |
[12:11] | Nearly threescore years ago, | 大约在六十年前 |
[12:13] | I was a child with six old brothers– | 我还是有着六个哥哥的小孩子 |
[12:16] | Big as oak trees, | 他们壮如栎树 |
[12:17] | all of them veterans of the second ogres-war, | 都经历过第二次食人魔大战 |
[12:20] | and my father– the biggest of them all. | 我的父亲 比他们都强壮 |
[12:23] | Come one wolfstime, he decided to go out and take on the wolf. | 那次狼的活动期 他决定出去除掉那只狼 |
[12:27] | A different wolf back then, of course, | 当然 那时是另一只狼 |
[12:29] | but just as fearsome. | 但是 一样凶猛 |
[12:31] | They went out there to protect me. | 他们这么做是为了保护我 |
[12:34] | I was supposed to be asleep, but I crawled out on the roof | 我本该睡觉的 但是我却爬上屋顶 |
[12:36] | to watch and lay down in the thatch. | 躺在茅草里看着他们 |
[12:40] | They had the beast surrounded, the seven of them, | 他们七个人包围住那个野兽 |
[12:42] | with spears all pointed in at it. | 用长矛对着它 |
[12:45] | Then it started. | 然后它发起了进攻 |
[12:47] | It was lunging– | 它突然冲出来 |
[12:48] | Not at the men, at the spears, | 不是对着人 而是对着那些长矛 |
[12:50] | Grabbing with its teeth, breaking the shafts. | 用它的牙齿咬住 扯断了矛柄 |
[12:53] | They stabbed it with the splintered end, | 他们用断了的矛柄刺中了它 |
[12:55] | but it didn’t matter. | 但却没有用 |
[12:56] | It tore their throats so fast | 它眨眼间就撕碎了他们的喉咙 |
[12:59] | that not a one of them got a chance | 他们都没能来得及 |
[13:01] | to scream or pray… | 尖叫或祈祷 |
[13:06] | or say good-bye. | 或是道别 |
[13:09] | When my father died, I tumbled from the roof, | 我父亲死后 我从屋顶上摔了下来 |
[13:13] | and I landed in the blood | 落在血泊之中 |
[13:15] | in front of the wolf. | 就在狼的面前 |
[13:18] | I felt its breath on my face. | 它呼出的气息喷在我的脸上 |
[13:21] | Then it clamped its hot jaw on my arm, | 然后它用腥热的颚咬住我的手臂 |
[13:25] | and I rolled away. | 然后我滚到了一边 |
[13:35] | Then it looked at me with eyes so black they weren’t even there, | 随后它瞪着我 漆黑的双眼仿佛虚无 |
[13:39] | and it walked away. | 然后它就走了 |
[13:41] | You ever see a wild animal just turn its back | 你们见过野兽转身就走 |
[13:42] | and walk away like you don’t matter? | 好像根本不把你放在眼里吗 |
[13:45] | If this wolf is like that one, | 如果这头狼跟那只一样 |
[13:47] | there is no defeating it. | 那就没办法打败它 |
[13:49] | It’s already won just by existing in our world. | 我们还活着就已经算赢了 |
[13:53] | You don’t kill it. | 你杀不了它 |
[13:55] | You just hide. | 只能躲藏 |
[13:58] | So your granny’s kind of intense. | 你外婆紧张兮兮的 |
[14:01] | Yeah. A bit. | 是的 有点 |
[14:05] | I feel like a rat in a trap. | 我感觉就像是笼子里的老鼠 |
[14:10] | Is this trap keeping you from… | 是这个笼子让你不能… |
[14:13] | being with someone? | 和某人在一起吗 |
[14:16] | How did you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[14:18] | Well, I saw some looks exchanged back there, | 我刚刚注意到有人在眉目传情哦 |
[14:20] | and I hate to break it to you, but it wasn’t subtle. | 说实话 你们可挺明目张胆呢 |
[14:23] | Yes. | 是的 |
[14:26] | Peter. | 彼得 |
[14:27] | We’ve been friends forever, but… | 我们一直是朋友 但是 |
[14:29] | Now things are… | 现在似乎一切 |
[14:32] | well, changing. | 都在改变 |
[14:35] | That must be nice. | 一定很好吧 |
[14:38] | Do you have someone? | 你有喜欢的人吗 |
[14:39] | Oh, no. | 没有 |
[14:41] | Uh, I’m not sure that’s in my future. | 我觉得我大概没这个命 |
[14:43] | You’re lucky, Red. | 小红帽 你很幸运 |
[14:44] | I know. | 我知道 |
[14:48] | And we’re talking about going away together. | 我们说好要一起远走高飞 |
[14:51] | But I don’t even get any time with him. | 但我都没时间跟他相聚 |
[14:54] | Granny’s too afraid of the wolf to let me out alone. | 因为怕狼 外婆不让我独自出门 |
[14:57] | You saw what the wolf did. | 你也看见了狼干的那些事 |
[15:00] | Sometimes I wonder if she’s right. | 有时我会质疑她的做法 |
[15:02] | Oh, she’s right about the wolf, | 狼的事上她是没错 |
[15:04] | but she’s wrong to use it to keep you from love. | 但她不该以此为借口阻拦你追寻爱情 |
[15:09] | You think that’s what she’s doing? | 你是这么认为的吗 |
[15:18] | Let’s kill the wolf. | 咱去杀了那头狼吧 |
[15:23] | Hang on. | 你三思啊 |
[15:25] | We’d be heroes. | 我们会成为英雄 |
[15:26] | Red, teams of trained hunters have been killed. | 小红帽 训练有素的猎人接连被杀 |
[15:29] | But they go at night when it’s got the advantage. | 谁让他们晚上去 夜晚是狼的天下 |
[15:31] | If we went now, we could find it slumbering in its den | 如果我们现在去 狼还在窝里睡觉 |
[15:33] | and kill it in its sleep. Come on. | 我们能在它睡梦中干掉它 走吧 |
[15:36] | Red, I don’t know. | 小红帽 这不好吧 |
[15:40] | I’m going, with or without you. | 不管你去不去 我都要去 |
[15:43] | But you’re right. | 但是你说得对 |
[15:46] | I can’t let her keep me trapped forever. | 我不能让她关我一辈子 |
[16:48] | I-it’s you. | 是你啊 |
[16:55] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[16:58] | You looking for Kathryn, too? | 你也在找凯思琳吗 |
[17:00] | I’m looking. | 我在找 |
[17:04] | She knows you didn’t do anything. | 她知道你什么都没做 |
[17:06] | Emma, I mean. | 我是说艾玛 |
[17:08] | She can tell when people are lying, so… | 她能识破谎言 所以 |
[17:10] | She knows. | 她知道 |
[17:13] | And I’ll stand with you. | 我会站在你这边 |
[17:14] | I’ll tell everyone this isn’t possible. | 我会跟大家说 你不能做坏事 |
[17:19] | She’s going to turn up somewhere. | 她会出现的 |
[17:23] | That’s why we’re out here, right? | 所以我们才跑来这里 对吧 |
[17:24] | I’m looking. | 我在找 |
[17:29] | David? | 戴维 |
[17:37] | David. | 戴维 |
[17:39] | David! | 戴维 |
[17:56] | What about that? | 这是什么 |
[17:57] | That’s a dog. See how small that is? | 是一只狗 这么小的脚印 |
[18:00] | Don’t look where the snow’s drifted. It covers tracks. | 别去落雪的地方找 足迹都被掩盖了 |
[18:06] | Over here. | 这里 |
[18:08] | That is a rabbit. | 是一只兔子 |
[18:11] | What we’re looking for will be huge. | 我们要找的东西体积很大 |
[18:14] | Like a dog print, but big, | 与狗的脚印相似但要更大 |
[18:17] | Like, 8 inches across with big, long claws. | 又大又长的爪子 二十厘米宽 |
[18:21] | Like these? | 像这些一样的 |
[18:28] | Yes. | 是的 |
[18:33] | And those. | 那边还有 |
[18:35] | Oh, my gods. How big is this thing? | 天哪 这东西到底有多大 |
[18:40] | This was one stride? | 这是一个跨步 |
[18:43] | From here… | 从这里 |
[18:46] | To there? | 到那里 |
[18:48] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[18:50] | Over there, | 那边 |
[18:51] | through the brush and off towards the hill. | 穿过灌木 朝着山那边去了 |
[18:54] | You’re good at this. | 你还挺在行的嘛 |
[18:55] | When there’s something I want, | 只要是我想要的东西 |
[18:57] | I’m good at tracking it down. | 我就能找到它 |
[19:02] | 童话镇每日镜报 求职信息 | |
[19:05] | – Wanna be a bike messenger? – Bike messenger? | -想不想做一个单车快递 -那是什么 |
[19:08] | That’s about taking things to people in a little basket. | 把东西装在小篮子里给别人送去 |
[19:11] | No. Yeah, see, I’m not so great at bike riding. | 不想 我不太会骑自行车 |
[19:15] | How about taking things on foot, to people, in a little basket? | 那拿着小篮子 走着去给人送东西呢 |
[19:19] | I’m not so sure that’s a real job. | 这也算一份工作吗 |
[19:23] | Why do the phones keep doing that? | 电话为什么一直发出声音 |
[19:24] | Oh, the nonemergency calls go to a machine when Emma’s busy. | 艾玛忙时非紧急电话会接到一台机器上 |
[19:30] | Sheriff’s station. How can I help you? | 警局 有什么能效劳的 |
[19:33] | Mm-hmm. I’ll get her to return. | 我会让她回电的 |
[19:35] | Thank you, too. | 也谢谢你 |
[19:37] | Sheriff’s station. | 警局 |
[19:39] | Hey, Miss Ginger. | 金杰女士 |
[19:41] | Uh, no, that’s not a prowler. | 那不是什么野兽 |
[19:42] | That’s Archie’s dog Pongo. | 是阿奇的狗狗鹏格 |
[19:44] | Throw him a vanilla wafer. He’ll quiet down. | 给它一块香草饼干它就安静了 |
[19:46] | Did you still want to talk to emma? | 你还要找艾玛吗 |
[19:49] | Great. Glad I could help. | 太好了 很高兴能帮上忙 |
[19:53] | How’s it going, you two? | 你俩 怎么样了 |
[19:55] | Great, except I can’t do anything. | 很好 只是我什么都不会做 |
[19:58] | I’m sure that’s not true. | 这话不太对吧 |
[20:00] | I just saw you on the phone. That was good. | 我看见你接电话了 不错 |
[20:02] | That? That’s nothing. | 接个电话算什么事 |
[20:04] | No. No, it isn’t. | 当然算了 |
[20:10] | I actually have some money in the budget | 如果你想在这边帮忙的话 |
[20:12] | if you wanna help out around here. | 我的预算里还有钱 |
[20:14] | Yes! Thank you. | 好啊 谢谢 |
[20:16] | Yes. | 想啊 |
[20:17] | Um, I could answer phones and help out. | 我可以接电话 帮大家解决困难 |
[20:20] | Um, is there anything else that you need done? | 你还有什么需要我做的吗 |
[20:23] | Organize files, cleaning up? Please. I wanna be useful. | 整理文件 打扫房间 我想帮忙 |
[20:27] | I’m swamped with the Kathryn Nolan thing. | 我一直在处理凯思琳·诺兰的事 |
[20:29] | If you maybe wanna grab us lunch, | 如果你能帮我们买午饭 |
[20:30] | I would never say no to a grilled cheese. | 请帮我带一个烤乳酪 |
[20:33] | Done. You want anything? | 好的 你要什么 |
[20:35] | Um, two chocolate chip cookies, an apple pie, and a hot dog. | 两个巧克力曲奇 一个苹果派 一个热狗 |
[20:39] | He ate at school. | 他在学校吃过了 |
[20:41] | Hey. Lunch, Mary Margaret? I’m getting for everyone. | 玛丽·玛格丽特 午餐吃什么 我去买 |
[20:43] | Uh, no. I’m not hungry. | 不用了 我不饿 |
[20:45] | David’s in the woods. | 戴维去树林里了 |
[20:47] | There’s something wrong with him. | 他好像不太对劲 |
[20:50] | He looked right through me. It’s like… | 他眼神空洞 就好像… |
[20:53] | It’s like he was a different person. | 好像是另外一个人 |
[21:06] | Here’s another one. | 这又是一个脚印 |
[21:07] | Right. And then here’s… | 对 这里还有… |
[21:14] | What? | 什么 |
[21:16] | This print– it looks like it’s… | 这个脚印 看起来像是… |
[21:18] | Half-wolf and half-boot. | 一半是狼爪一半是靴子 |
[21:21] | See? | 看到没 |
[21:22] | Wolves don’t wear boots. | 狼可不会穿靴子 |
[21:23] | No, they don’t. | 没错 |
[21:27] | Then it just continues like it was a man. | 脚印往前延伸 就像是人的足迹 |
[21:31] | Like it was a man and a wolf. | 就像是人又是狼 |
[21:33] | Red, what kind of monster is this? | 小红帽 这是个什么怪物 |
[21:54] | – So… – Yeah? | -那么 -什么 |
[21:57] | Wolfstime is once a month, on the full moon. | 狼的活动期是每月的满月 |
[22:01] | There’s a story I heard once about a creature– | 我曾经听过一个生物的故事 |
[22:05] | Aren’t we awfully close to the cottage? | 我们是不是已经离小屋很近了 |
[22:22] | Who’s gone to your window, Red? | 小红帽 谁去过你的窗边 |
[22:33] | Is it Peter? | 是彼得吗 |
[22:35] | Red, has he been at your window? | 小红帽 他去过你的窗边吗 |
[22:39] | Last night. | 昨晚 |
[22:41] | Before the killings. | 在杀戮之前 |
[22:43] | And he never joined the guys to hunt the wolf. | 他从没参加过猎狼行动 |
[22:45] | But I’m sure he wouldn’t have killed them. | 我敢肯定他不会杀那些人 |
[22:46] | He wouldn’t. | 他不会 |
[22:48] | But when the wolf takes over– | 但如果狼性占了上风 |
[22:50] | What about tonight’s hunting party? | 今晚的猎狼行动会发生什么 |
[22:53] | They’re gonna kill him. | 他们会杀了他 |
[22:55] | Or he’s gonna kill them. | 要不就是他会杀了他们 |
[22:59] | It doesn’t have to be that way. | 不一定非要这样 |
[23:01] | What can we do? | 我们能够做些什么吗 |
[23:02] | Tell him. | 告诉他 |
[23:05] | If he doesn’t know, tell him. | 如果他还蒙在鼓里 告诉他真相 |
[23:07] | Stop him. | 阻止他 |
[23:08] | If he’ll listen to anyone, if he’ll believe anyone, it’s you. | 如果说他会听谁的话 会相信谁 那非你莫属 |
[23:11] | You think I can save him? | 你觉得我能救他吗 |
[23:12] | I think you can save everyone. | 你能救所有人 |
[23:16] | It’s gonna be dark soon. | 马上就要天黑了 |
[23:19] | Granny will be out of her mind with worry if we’re not home. | 如果我们不回家 外婆会急疯的 |
[23:22] | She’ll go out there. | 她会出去找我们的 |
[23:24] | Mary, this is so bad. | 玛丽 情况太糟糕了 |
[23:27] | So do something. | 你得有所行动 |
[23:33] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[23:36] | I have to. | 我别无选择 |
[23:54] | I need a couple of grilled cheeses. | 我要点烤奶酪 |
[23:56] | I’m working over at the sheriff’s station now. | 我正在警局办公 |
[23:58] | Sort of like a… | 我就像是… |
[24:00] | Like a deputy, you know? | 就像是个副警长 |
[24:03] | I guess sometimes your fate finds you. | 看来有时候命运会找上门来 |
[24:06] | Seems kinda like you’re doing the same thing you always done. | 貌似你做的事倒是没有改变 |
[24:12] | Plus so much more. | 还要做很多别的事呢 |
[24:15] | Those will be right up. | 马上就好 |
[24:17] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[24:20] | Tony has to unwrap the cheese slices. | 托尼得把芝士片开封 |
[24:25] | I help solve crimes. | 我在帮着破案呢 |
[24:29] | I’m sure you do. | 我相信你 |
[24:34] | I hope you’re finding what you’re looking for. | 希望你能找到你寻觅的东西 |
[24:37] | I am. | 会的 |
[24:43] | You think this wolfs-man is me? | 你觉得我是那个狼人 |
[24:44] | Red, you know me. | 小红帽 你了解我 |
[24:47] | I know it’s not you really, | 我知道那不是真正的你 |
[24:49] | but I think it’s using your body. | 但我觉得它在用你的肉体 |
[24:52] | Wouldn’t I know? | 难道我会不知道吗 |
[24:53] | I mean, wouldn’t I wake up in the woods? | 我在在丛林里醒来 自己会不知道吗 |
[24:55] | – Wouldn’t I remember something? – Maybe. | -难道我会一点都想不起来 -有可能 |
[24:58] | Maybe it makes you forget. | 可能它让你忘了那些事 |
[25:04] | Oh, my gods. | 老天 |
[25:07] | Those men. | 那些人 |
[25:09] | They died. | 他们都死了 |
[25:12] | If I did that– | 如果凶手是我 |
[25:12] | Forget the past. Think of the future. | 忘了过去 想想未来 |
[25:16] | We can go now, Peter, | 我们现在走吧 彼得 |
[25:18] | have lives. | 一起好好生活 |
[25:20] | All we need to do is tie you up during the wolfstime, | 只要在狼的活动期把你绑起来就行 |
[25:23] | and I know where to get rope. | 我知道去哪儿弄绳子 |
[25:26] | No. | 不 |
[25:29] | Not rope. | 绳子不行 |
[25:34] | Chains. | 锁链 |
[25:35] | Just in case. | 以防万一 |
[25:37] | Just in case you’re right. | 万一你是对的 |
[25:39] | I’ll show you how to rig it up so that I can’t get out. | 我会教你怎么绑 这样我就逃不掉了 |
[25:41] | And then you need to get away from me. | 然后你得离开我 |
[25:43] | No. | 不要 |
[25:47] | I’m staying with you. | 我要留下陪你 |
[25:50] | I’ll stay with you all night | 我会整晚都陪着你 |
[25:53] | and for all the nights to come. | 以后的每晚也是 |
[25:58] | You’d do that for me? | 你愿意为了我这么做 |
[26:00] | I’d do anything for you. | 为了你我什么都愿意 |
[26:11] | Okay, kid. | 好了 孩子 |
[26:13] | Don’t mean to kick you out, but I gotta go see | 我不是想赶你走 但我得去看看 |
[26:14] | if David’s in some kind of trouble out there. | 戴维是不是在外面遇到了麻烦 |
[26:16] | It’s okay. I’m supposed to meet my mom. | 没关系 我现在得去见我妈妈 |
[26:20] | There. | 给你 |
[26:21] | Nice. | 真乖 |
[26:23] | You know, you can let Ruby do more. | 你可以让鲁比做更多的事情 |
[26:26] | She’s little Red Riding Hood. | 她是小红帽 |
[26:28] | With the little basket? | 还提着小篮子 |
[26:29] | Yeah, she seems like a badass. | 是啊 她真霸气 |
[26:31] | She is. She just doesn’t remember how cool she is | 确实 她只是忘记了自己有多厉害 |
[26:33] | or what she’s capable of. | 忘了自己的本事 |
[26:35] | But it’s true. | 但我说的是真的 |
[26:38] | – Hey, Ruby. – Hey, Henry. | -你好 鲁比 -好 亨利 |
[26:39] | Got your grilled cheese. | 帮你带了烤奶酪 |
[26:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[26:46] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[26:47] | I guess. | 也许吧 |
[26:49] | I mean, this is something I know how to do, so yay. | 这是我会做的 真是太棒了 |
[26:54] | Okay, let’s pack these back up, | 好吧 把这些打包 |
[26:56] | and we can eat it in the car. | 我们去车上吃吧 |
[26:58] | I need to do a little wilderness search, | 我要去野外搜查 |
[27:00] | and I need your help. | 需要你协助 |
[27:02] | I’m pretty sure I’m just gonna screw it up. | 我想我一定会帮倒忙的 |
[27:03] | I mean, I’ll screw it up with flair, but– | 我天生就是帮倒忙的 但是… |
[27:06] | No, you won’t. Come on. | 你不会的 来吧 |
[27:08] | You can do this. | 你能做好的 |
[27:12] | This place is massive. How are we supposed to find one guy? | 这地方这么大 怎么找人啊 |
[27:14] | Shh. Hey, shh. We might be able to hear him. | 别说话 我们也许能听到他 |
[27:16] | It’s massive. | 这里太大了 |
[27:18] | I’m following the path because there are boot prints, | 我是跟着靴印走的 |
[27:20] | so just stay close. | 跟紧我 |
[27:21] | I shouldn’t even be here. I’m just gonna screw everything up. | 我就不该来 只会帮倒忙 |
[27:24] | – Oh, wait. – Ruby. | -等等 -鲁比 |
[27:26] | I hear him. | 我听到了 |
[27:28] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[27:29] | Yeah, really. I hear him or… something. | 真的 我听到他… 或是什么了 |
[27:31] | I… I mean, I know where he is. Don’t you? | 我知道他在哪了 你没听见吗 |
[27:34] | No. | 没听见 |
[27:37] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[27:38] | – He’s over here! – Ruby! | -他在这里 -鲁比 |
[27:42] | Ruby? | 鲁比 |
[27:50] | David? | 戴维 |
[27:54] | Oh, God. Come on. | 天啊 醒醒 |
[27:54] | David, come on. Wake up. | 戴维 拜托 醒醒 |
[27:57] | David, wake up. | 戴维 醒醒 |
[28:00] | Emma? | 艾玛 |
[28:02] | What? Ruby? | 怎么回事 鲁比 |
[28:05] | Do you remember where you are? | 你知道自己在哪里吗 |
[28:06] | No, I… | 不知道 |
[28:09] | What the hell? | 发生了什么 |
[28:11] | I was–I was in your office. | 我刚刚还在你办公室 |
[28:16] | Did you bring me here? | 你带我来这里的吗 |
[28:18] | You don’t remember anything since you were in my office? | 你离开我办公室之后的事都不记得了吗 |
[28:21] | Last night? | 那是昨晚啊 |
[28:25] | No. | 不 |
[28:27] | I don’t. | 不记得了 |
[28:39] | Well, he’s bruised, scratched up, a little dehydrated… | 他有一些淤青和擦伤 还有点脱水 |
[28:42] | What’d you expect. | 你以为他怎么了 |
[28:44] | He’s got a cut on his head. | 他头上有伤 |
[28:45] | It’s superficial. | 皮肉伤罢了 |
[28:47] | I can refer him to Dr. Hopper for a mental health eval, | 我可以介绍他去找和普医生做个心理测试 |
[28:49] | but it’s my opinion that whatever caused this blackout | 但我认为这次晕厥的原因 |
[28:52] | is the same phenomenon we observed | 和他从昏迷中苏醒后 |
[28:53] | when he came out of his coma– | 所表现的症状相同 |
[28:55] | moving around, acting out, | 四处游走 活动 |
[28:57] | not remembering it later. | 之后就全部忘记 |
[29:00] | We will figure it out. | 我们会查明究竟的 |
[29:02] | It’s so strange. I can’t even believe it happened. | 太奇怪了 真不敢相信有这种事 |
[29:05] | How functional could he be during one of these episodes? | 他发作的时候能做些什么呢 |
[29:08] | I mean, he talked to someone. | 他和别人说话了 |
[29:10] | Well, people in similar states– | 有类似状况的人 |
[29:13] | even under sleep medication– do all sorts of things– | 即使吃了安眠药物 也能做各种事 |
[29:16] | cooking, talking, driving a car. | 比如烹饪 交谈 开车 |
[29:19] | You want to know if I could’ve made that call | 你是想问我会不会打了那通电话 |
[29:23] | or more. You… | 甚至是… |
[29:26] | You want to know if I could’ve… | 你想问我会不会 |
[29:28] | what, kidnapped her? | 绑架她 |
[29:31] | Killed her? | 或者杀害她 |
[29:31] | Now take it easy there. | 不要激动 |
[29:32] | No one’s saying you did anything bad, David. | 没有人说你做了坏事 戴维 |
[29:35] | No, but it would explain why it didn’t seem like I was lying. | 但这能解释我为何不像在说谎 |
[29:39] | I wouldn’t know. | 因为我完全就不知道 |
[29:39] | Stop talking, David. | 别说了 戴维 |
[29:41] | What are you doing here? | 你在这做什么 |
[29:43] | Why doesn’t this man have a lawyer present? | 为何他的律师不在场 |
[29:46] | Have you even read him his rights? | 你向他宣读他的权力了吗 |
[29:47] | No, because he’s not under arrest. We’re just talking. | 没有 因为他又没被捕 我们只是谈谈 |
[29:51] | Right. Just talking. | 好啊 只是谈谈 |
[29:53] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干嘛 |
[29:55] | Mayor Mills is still Mr. Nolan’s emergency contact. | 米尔斯镇长还是诺兰先生的紧急联系人 |
[29:58] | You have to be kidding me. | 开什么玩笑 |
[30:00] | I thought that changed to Kathryn. | 我以为已经换成了凯思琳 |
[30:02] | Well, Kathryn’s currently unavailable. | 凯思琳现在不在 |
[30:05] | Some people haven’t found her yet. | 有些人还没找到她 |
[30:08] | Stop trying to place blame and just find her. | 少怨这怪那的 设法找到她 |
[30:11] | There’s a whole lot of Maine to search, Regina. | 缅因州可不小 瑞金娜 |
[30:13] | Well, you covered this room. | 你已经找过这间屋子了 |
[30:16] | I suggest you branch out. | 我建议你往外拓展一下 |
[30:30] | Sheriff’s station. Thank you for calling. How may I direct your– | 警察局 感谢来电 我能帮您… |
[30:32] | Hey, stop. It’s me. | 停 是我 |
[30:33] | Here’s the thing–the last time David went for a dream walk, | 是这样的 上一次戴维梦游 |
[30:36] | he went to the toll bridge. | 他去了收费桥 |
[30:37] | You know the one? | 你知道那儿吧 |
[30:39] | It’s a crazy hunch, | 我只是有个预感 |
[30:39] | but I want you to take my bug and go and see if he was there. | 我要你开我的车去看看他去过那里没有 |
[30:42] | No, I could get somebody else to. | 我可以派别人去 |
[30:44] | Ruby, you were great out there. | 鲁比 你很能干 |
[30:45] | I still don’t know how you found him. You can do this. | 我还是不知道你怎么找到他的 你能做到的 |
[30:49] | I don’t know. | 我说不好 |
[30:50] | It’s gonna be dark out soon. | 就快天黑了 |
[30:52] | David’s gonna be let out. | 戴维就要出院了 |
[30:52] | If there is something there, we’ve gotta get there first. | 如果那里有什么 我们得先找到 |
[30:55] | We don’t have time to argue. | 我们没时间争论了 |
[30:57] | Can you do this? | 你能做到吗 |
[31:12] | I mean, what am I even looking for? | 我到底要找什么 |
[31:14] | Anything out of the ordinary. | 任何异常的东西 |
[31:15] | Something that doesn’t belong there. | 不属于那里的东西 |
[31:24] | And… If I find something? | 如果找到了呢 |
[31:26] | Just follow your instincts. | 跟着感觉走 |
[31:58] | You… | 你… |
[32:00] | Can’t give me a clue… | 就不能给我点提示吗 |
[32:01] | What I’m looking for? | 告诉我要找什么 |
[32:03] | Anything of Kathryn’s. | 凯思琳的东西 |
[32:09] | Ruby? | 鲁比 |
[32:10] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[32:13] | Did you find something? | 有发现吗 |
[32:21] | Ruby? | 鲁比 |
[32:24] | Ruby? | 鲁比 |
[32:36] | Where’s Mary? | 玛丽哪去了 |
[32:39] | Come on, girl. Wake up. We best bar the door. | 醒醒吧 姑娘 我们得把门拴好 |
[32:41] | If Mary’s not back by now, she’ll have to take her chances. | 如果玛丽现在还不回来 就得碰运气了 |
[32:46] | – She’s in no danger. – What have you done? | -她没有危险 -你干了什么 |
[32:48] | – No, it’s okay. It’s all right. It’s fine. – Where is she? | -没事的 她很好 -她在哪里 |
[32:50] | She’s– well, she’s with Peter, | 她跟彼得在一起 |
[32:52] | and I know that you don’t like him, | 我知道你不喜欢他 |
[32:53] | but that’s really beside the point. | 但这不是问题的关键 |
[32:54] | You stupid, careless, ridiculous girl. | 你这个粗心荒唐的傻妞 |
[32:56] | No, you don’t understand. | 不 你不明白 |
[33:00] | Peter isn’t– | 彼得不是… |
[33:02] | This is going to be difficult to accept. | 你会很难接受这个现实 |
[33:03] | You just have to trust me. | 你得相信我 |
[33:06] | He’s the wolf. | 他是那头狼 |
[33:08] | You think Peter is the wolf? | 你以为彼得是那头狼 |
[33:09] | Yes. | 是的 |
[33:10] | This terrible creature is also human. | 这个恐怖的生灵也是人类 |
[33:15] | It’s okay, though. | 但没关系 |
[33:16] | He won’t hurt her. She’s got him tied up. | 他不会伤害她 她把他绑起来了 |
[33:18] | He’s tied up? | 被绑起来了 |
[33:20] | Oh, that poor boy. | 这可怜的孩子 |
[33:23] | Red, no. | 小红帽 不 |
[33:25] | Red! It’s me. | 小红帽 是我 |
[33:26] | Don’t. Don’t! | 不要 不要 |
[33:28] | Please! Red! No! | 拜托 小红帽 不要 |
[33:30] | Red! No! | 小红帽 不 |
[33:33] | Red! | 小红帽 |
[33:36] | No. | 不要 |
[33:45] | Is that what I think it is? | 那真是那个吗 |
[33:48] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[33:51] | I can’t look. | 我没法看 |
[34:02] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[34:07] | I don’t know what I am. | 我真不知自己算什么 |
[34:09] | It’s gonna be all right. We can figure out what happened now. | 没事的 我们现在能查明真相了 |
[34:17] | Ruby, you did good. | 干得好 鲁比 |
[34:22] | This is doing good? | 这叫干得好吗 |
[34:24] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[34:25] | It’s amazing. | 很漂亮 |
[34:27] | First you found David and now this. | 你先找到了戴维 然后又找到了这个 |
[34:31] | I know you say you don’t know what you are, | 我知道你不知自己算什么 |
[34:32] | but whatever it is, | 但不管是什么 |
[34:34] | I gotta say, I’m impressed. | 我得说 你干得很不错 |
[34:39] | Don’t be. I’m… I’m scared out of my mind. | 不要这样 我害怕极了 |
[34:45] | But you did it anyway. | 但你还是做到了 |
[34:53] | You knew? | 你知道了 |
[34:54] | Of course I knew. Her mother was one, too, | 当然 她妈妈也是一只 |
[34:56] | before a hunting party killed her. | 后来被狩猎队被杀了 |
[34:59] | I thought maybe Red didn’t get it, | 我以为小红帽没得上 |
[35:01] | but when she was 13, it started. | 但她十三岁时 开始变身了 |
[35:03] | I paid a wizard for that cloak. | 我从一个巫师手里买了这斗篷 |
[35:05] | Keeps her from turning, but she doesn’t wear it, | 阻止她变身 但她没穿 |
[35:07] | and she’s found some way out of the house. | 而且她设法逃出了房子 |
[35:09] | Why didn’t you tell her? | 你为什么不告诉她 |
[35:10] | I didn’t want her to have that burden. | 我不想让她有那种负担 |
[35:12] | It’s a terrible burden. | 这负担太可怕了 |
[35:15] | That story you told… | 你讲的那个故事… |
[35:17] | That was her grandfather. He marked me that night, | 是她外公 他那晚给我留下了印记 |
[35:20] | then came back, found me, | 然后回来 找到了我 |
[35:22] | turned me. | 转化了我 |
[35:23] | Turned you. | 转化了你 |
[35:25] | You’re… | 你是… |
[35:29] | Granny? | 外婆 |
[35:31] | How are you tracking her? | 你是如何追踪她的 |
[35:32] | By smell. I still have that, | 气味 我嗅觉还很灵 |
[35:34] | even though the rest of it has faded away. | 尽管其他感官在渐渐退化 |
[35:39] | Gods, I was a fool to think I could keep this from her. | 天呐 我太傻了 以为能阻止她变身 |
[35:42] | I am a fool and I have cost so many lives. | 我真傻 让很多人丢了性命 |
[35:46] | But you didn’t mean to. | 但你不是故意的 |
[35:48] | – That’s the main thing. – Is it? | -这才是关键 -是吗 |
[35:52] | Here. | 拿着 |
[35:56] | A silver-tipped arrow will drop her. | 银箭会制服她 |
[36:01] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[36:04] | We’re approaching from downwind, so we have a chance. | 我们这边顺风 应该有机会 |
[36:37] | Cloak! | 斗篷 |
[36:50] | It’s too late. | 我们来的太迟了 |
[36:54] | He’s gone. | 他死了 |
[36:55] | Who’s gone? | 谁死了 |
[36:58] | Get up, girl. | 姑娘 起来吧 |
[36:58] | Get ready to run. | 准备跑 |
[37:02] | What’s going on? | 出什么事了 |
[37:02] | Don’t you hear them? | 你没听到吗 |
[37:05] | – We have to go. – Go? I don’t understand. | -我们得快跑 -为什么要跑 |
[37:07] | No, I’ll explain it later. We must hurry. | 我待会儿再解释 我们得抓紧 |
[37:10] | What? I’m confused. What’s happened? | 我糊涂了 出什么事了 |
[37:15] | Where’s Peter? | 彼得在哪里 |
[37:20] | He wasn’t the wolf. | 他不是狼 |
[37:28] | Granny? | 外婆 怎么回事 |
[37:29] | I was wrong to keep it from you. | 是我不该瞒着你 |
[37:32] | But now you have to go. | 但是现在你快跑吧 |
[37:34] | Red. | 小红帽 |
[37:35] | Go. | 快跑 |
[37:36] | Me? | 是我吗 |
[37:42] | Oh, gods, it’s–it’s me. | 天啊 我才是大灰狼 |
[37:45] | Red, go. | 小红帽快跑 |
[37:47] | I don’t want to go like this. | 我不想这样一走了之 |
[37:49] | You have to. | 你必须走 |
[37:50] | No. No. No. No. No. No. | 不不不 不要啊 |
[37:51] | It’s okay. It’s gonna be okay. | 没事 一切都会好的 |
[37:53] | Mary, there’s no time. | 玛丽 没时间了 |
[37:54] | I know. I’ll get her out of here. | 我知道 我带她走 |
[38:10] | You look good. | 气色不错啊 |
[38:11] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[38:13] | Want something for the sheriff? | 来给警长买东西吗 |
[38:15] | No. | 不是 |
[38:19] | Is your arm okay? | 你手臂还好吗 |
[38:19] | Same as it is every full moon. Ahh. | 还是每次满月时那样 |
[38:25] | What are you doing here, Ruby? | 鲁比 什么风把你吹来了 |
[38:27] | You here to tell me more about your fine new job? | 又是来跟我夸你新工作吗 |
[38:32] | I want to come back. | 我想回来工作 |
[38:36] | Why? | 为什么 |
[38:37] | You were pretty mad. | 你当时不是很生气吗 |
[38:39] | I wasn’t mad. | 我没生气 |
[38:42] | Looked like mad from here. | 依我看就像是生气 |
[38:43] | Yeah. Here’s the thing– um… | 没错 事情是这样的… |
[38:47] | you were talking about having me do all this stuff, | 你当时说让我做那么多事情 |
[38:50] | and I wasn’t sure. | 我还拿不定主意 |
[38:53] | I-I said that you wanted me to turn into you, but… | 我说你要把我变得和你一样 但是… |
[38:58] | what I meant was… | 我实际的意思是… |
[39:00] | I don’t know how to be you. | 我不知道怎么做到你这样 |
[39:04] | Yorere a tough act to follow. | 你水平太高 我望尘莫及 |
[39:11] | And then you wanted me | 然后你说让我 |
[39:12] | to take on all this extra responsibility, | 承担起那么多额外的责任 |
[39:14] | and I… | 我就… |
[39:16] | Guess I just got… | 我想我是… |
[39:18] | scared. | 吓着了 |
[39:21] | Don’t be. | 不用怕 |
[39:22] | You shouldn’t be. | 不需要害怕 |
[39:24] | Well, I am. | 我确实害怕 |
[39:26] | But it’s okay. | 但那也没关系 |
[39:29] | I can do it anyway. | 反正我能做到 |
[39:32] | I sort of found someone in myself | 我好像发现了自己有 |
[39:34] | that was more than I expected. | 出乎我意料的能力 |
[39:38] | What about adventure? What about lemurs? | 不去历险了吗 不去找狐猴了吗 |
[39:41] | Emma was my lemur. | 艾玛就是我的历险 |
[39:44] | Did that. | 体验过了 |
[39:45] | Found out I could do that | 结果发现 虽然我能做到 |
[39:49] | and also that I don’t want to. | 但是我却不想这么做 |
[39:53] | I don’t want a job | 我不想做一份 |
[39:54] | where a good day means ruining someone’s life. | 毁掉他人生活才算有成绩的工作 |
[39:57] | I wanna do something that makes me happy. | 我要做份让我开心的工作 |
[40:01] | Somewhere I love. | 在我喜欢的地方工作 |
[40:03] | Look… | 其实… |
[40:05] | just so you know, | 我想让你知道 |
[40:07] | I wanted you to do the books and everything | 我想让你记账什么的 |
[40:08] | so you could take over when I retire, | 是为了让你在我退休之后接手 |
[40:12] | own the whole place. | 当老板娘 |
[40:16] | Own it? | 当老板娘 |
[40:17] | Sure. | 是啊 |
[40:19] | I mean, who else would I give it to but someone who loves me back? | 要是不给跟我相亲相爱的人还能给谁呢 |
[40:35] | Proud of you. | 真为你骄傲 |
[40:38] | What was that? | 你说什么 |
[40:39] | You heard me. | 你肯定听到了 |
[40:45] | David, it’s going to be okay. | 戴维 一切都会好的 |
[40:47] | Really? How do you know that? | 真的吗 你怎么能知道 |
[40:49] | Because I honestly can’t say anything about my actions anymore. | 因为我现在都不知道自己做过了什么 |
[40:53] | Well, there has to be an explanation. | 总会有合理的解释啊 |
[40:59] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[41:01] | But the problem is, | 但问题是 |
[41:03] | I don’t think it’s a good one. | 我想这个解释不会很好的 |
[41:16] | What is it? Did you find her? | 怎么了 你找到她了吗 |
[41:18] | We found a box. | 我们找到一个匣子 |
[41:23] | Wait. Wait. What does that mean? | 等等 这什么意思 |
[41:26] | We think it… | 我们认为… |
[41:28] | We think that she… | 我们认为她… |
[41:30] | What? | 怎么了 |
[41:34] | There was a human heart inside it. | 匣子里有一颗人类心脏 |
[41:39] | – Oh, my god. – No. | -哦 天啊 -不 |
[41:41] | No. | 不 |
[41:45] | We’re gonna send it out for some tests, | 我们得送去做检验 |
[41:46] | but there aren’t any other missing people. | 但是目前没有其他失踪人口 |
[41:52] | Maybe you should go. | 我们还是走吧 |
[41:56] | There’s more. | 还有其他发现 |
[41:58] | What? | 什么发现 |
[42:00] | There were fingerprints inside the lid of the box. | 匣盖内侧发现指纹 |
[42:02] | I ran them through the records of everyone in town, | 我跟镇上所有记录比对 |
[42:04] | and there was a match. | 有一人吻合 |
[42:12] | Arrest me. | 逮捕我吧 |
[42:12] | No. David. | 不 戴维 |
[42:14] | Arrest me, Emma. Do it. | 逮捕我把 艾玛 快动手吧 |
[42:15] | David, the fingerprints weren’t yours. | 戴维 指纹不是你的 |
[42:21] | They were Mary Margaret’s. | 指纹是玛丽·玛格丽特的 |