时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Once upon a time, an evil queen | 很久很久以前 邪恶的巫后 |
[00:02] | banished every storybook character you’ve ever known | 把大家熟知的童话人物 |
[00:06] | to our world. | 流放到了我们的世界 |
[00:07] | Who knows the truth? | 究竟谁知道真相 |
[00:09] | and who can break the spell? | 又是谁能解除她的魔咒 |
[00:11] | You don’t play with the curse. | 你不能和诅咒作对 |
[00:14] | Emma, this is a mistake. I didn’t kill Kathryn. | 艾玛 你抓错人了 我没杀凯思琳 |
[00:16] | She is a woman who’s had her heart broken. | 她是个被人伤透了心的女人 |
[00:18] | That can make you do unspeakable things. | 这能让人做出极其恶毒的事 |
[00:20] | Ever seen this before? | 你见过这个吗 |
[00:21] | That’s my jewelry box. | 见过 是我的首饰盒 |
[00:23] | That’s what we found the heart in. | 心脏就是装在这个里面的 |
[00:24] | The evidence is piling up by the hour. | 现在证据越来越多 |
[00:26] | Okay, what are you saying? | 好吧 你想说什么 |
[00:27] | You should think about hiring a lawyer. | 我想说 你应该考虑雇个律师 |
[01:15] | Henry. What are you doing here? | 亨利 你在这干什么 |
[01:18] | I came to congratulate you. | 我是来祝贺你的 |
[01:20] | For what? | 祝贺什么 |
[01:21] | Your genius plan. | 你的计划太棒了 |
[01:23] | And what plan’s that, Henry? | 什么计划 亨利 |
[01:28] | Right. | 好吧 我走 |
[01:32] | Sorry. I thought Mr. Gold was in on it | 抱歉 我以为戈登先生也参与了呢 |
[01:34] | now that he’s Ms. Blanchard’s lawyer. | 毕竟他现在是布兰切特老师的律师了 |
[01:37] | In on what? | 参与什么 |
[01:39] | The escape plan. | 越狱的计划 |
[01:40] | The what? | 你说什么 |
[01:41] | Sheriff, could you join me, please? | 警长 能麻烦你过来一下吗 |
[01:48] | She’s gone. | 她逃跑了 |
[01:50] | Henry, what did you do? | 亨利 你都干了些什么 |
[01:51] | Nothing. She was gone when I got here. | 什么都没干 我来的时候她就不在了 |
[01:54] | Her arraignment’s tomorrow. If she’s not there– | 明天是她传讯出庭的日子 如果她不去 |
[01:56] | She’s a fugitive. | 那她就成了逃犯 |
[01:57] | Doesn’t matter if she’s convicted for Kathryn or not, she’s screwed. | 不管她是否被判犯有谋杀罪 都难逃法律制裁 |
[02:00] | I have to go find her before someone notices she’s missing. | 我得在别人发现她逃跑前找到她 |
[02:03] | Oh, you mean Regina? | 你是说瑞金娜 |
[02:04] | The arraignment’s at 8:00 a.m. I’m sure she’ll be here | 传讯是早上八点 她肯定会早早赶来 |
[02:06] | bright and early to celebrate her victory. | 庆贺她奸计得逞 |
[02:08] | You have until 8:00 a.m. then. | 那你得赶在八点前找到她 |
[02:10] | Uh, what about me? How can I help? | 我呢 我能帮什么忙 |
[02:11] | Go home. | 回家 |
[02:12] | Emma. | 艾玛 |
[02:14] | If she leaves Storybrooke– | 如果她离开童话镇 |
[02:15] | Not now, Henry. Come on. | 现在不是说这个的时候 快走 |
[02:16] | Ms. Swan, I know time is of the essence, | 斯旺小姐 我知道时间紧迫 |
[02:18] | but if Ms. Blanchard doesn’t return, | 可如果布兰切特女士不能按时回来 |
[02:21] | her future’s in jeopardy, | 她将前途堪忧 |
[02:22] | and if you’re caught helping her, | 如果有人发现你帮过她 |
[02:23] | so is yours. | 你也会受牵连 |
[02:24] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[02:25] | I’d rather lose my job than my friend. | 我宁可丢掉工作也不能失去朋友 |
[03:02] | I’m so sorry! Are you okay? | 太抱歉了 你没事吧 |
[03:04] | – I didn’t see you there. – Uh, I-I think so. | -我刚刚没看见你 -应该没事 |
[03:06] | Are you sure? | 确定吗 |
[03:07] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[03:09] | I’m not used to sharing the road with cars so late. | 通常这么晚路上都没有车 |
[03:12] | You’re the sheriff, aren’t you? | 你不是警长吗 |
[03:13] | Yeah. | 正是 |
[03:15] | What brings you out here in the middle of the night? | 你这么晚了出来干什么 |
[03:17] | Oh, nothing to worry about. | 没什么大不了的事 |
[03:18] | I’m just looking for a lost dog. | 就是来找一只走失的狗 |
[03:21] | Well, I hope you find it. | 希望你能找到它 |
[03:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:25] | Oh, you are hurt. | 你受伤了 |
[03:27] | No, I just twisted my ankle, I think. | 没事 我觉得就是扭了脚 |
[03:30] | I live just a mile down the road. I’ll make it okay. | 我家离这才一英里 我能走回去 |
[03:32] | No, let me drive you. | 我开车送你吧 |
[03:34] | I insist. | 我坚持如此 |
[03:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:40] | I’m Jefferson. | 我叫杰弗森 |
[03:41] | Emma. | 我是艾玛 |
[04:05] | Papa, I found you. | 爸爸 我找到你了 |
[04:10] | You certainly did. | 可不是嘛 |
[04:13] | You must be part bloodhound, my dear Grace. | 你像猎犬一样机灵 亲爱的格蕾丝 |
[04:16] | Now it’s my turn to hide and you seek. | 现在轮到我藏你找了 |
[04:19] | I’m afraid playtime’s over. | 恐怕今天只能玩到这了 |
[04:21] | Though you can still use that nose of yours | 不过你可以用你灵敏的小鼻子 |
[04:23] | to hunt mushrooms, enough to sell at market tomorrow. | 来找蘑菇 多找点 明天拿去集市卖 |
[04:26] | Do you think you can do that? | 你能办到吗 |
[04:29] | Ready or not, here we come. | 准备好了吗 我们走吧 |
[04:35] | Wait. | 慢着 |
[04:39] | Whose carriage is that? | 那是谁的马车 |
[04:41] | The queen’s. | 皇后的 |
[04:42] | In our house? | 在我们家门前吗 |
[04:44] | Do you know her? | 你认识她 |
[04:45] | Of course not. | 当然不认识 |
[04:48] | Now listen carefully. Hey. | 仔细听着 |
[04:49] | I want you to stay hidden in the woods, | 你去躲在树林里 |
[04:52] | like our game. | 就像捉迷藏一样 |
[04:54] | I’m gonna find out what she’s doing here. | 我去问明她来做什么 |
[05:15] | I’d like to say you’re looking well, Jefferson, | 我想说你气色不错 杰弗森 |
[05:16] | but I’d be lying. | 但那无疑是谎话 |
[05:19] | Poverty doesn’t suit you. | 贫穷并不适合你 |
[05:20] | What are you doing here, Regina? | 你来这里干什么 瑞金娜 |
[05:22] | I have a job for you. | 我有份工作要给你 |
[05:23] | I don’t do that anymore. | 我不再做那个了 |
[05:25] | Yes, I heard you hung up your hat. Why? | 是的 我听说你”挂帽”了 为什么 |
[05:28] | Is it because of your sweet daughter Grace? | 是因为你那可爱的女儿格蕾丝吗 |
[05:30] | Because of my work, she lost her mother. | 因为我的工作 她失去了母亲 |
[05:33] | I don’t want her to lose her father, too. | 我不想让她再失去父亲 |
[05:35] | So now you’re foraging for fungus. | 所以现在你以寻菌类为生吗 |
[05:38] | What kind of future does your daughter have here with you? | 和你待在这儿 你女儿又会有怎样的未来 |
[05:44] | Do this one last favor for me, | 再最后帮我这一次 |
[05:47] | and you can give her the life she deserves. | 你就能给女儿她应得的生活了 |
[05:54] | That’s why I’m staying. | 这就是我待在这里的原因 |
[05:57] | You don’t abandon family. | 对家人不离不弃 |
[06:00] | That’s… | 那才是她… |
[06:01] | what she deserves. | 应得的 |
[06:03] | Now please leave. | 现在请你离开 |
[06:05] | All I need is your special skills to get me somewhere. | 我只需借你特殊的技艺带我去个地方 |
[06:09] | Somewhere you’ve been before. | 一个你以前就去过的地方 |
[06:11] | Do it, and I can change your life. | 只要帮我 我就能改变你的生活 |
[06:19] | What business could you possibly have there? | 你去那里要做什么 |
[06:21] | Something of mine was taken and found its way over there. | 我有样东西被人夺去 流落到了那里 |
[06:24] | I want it back. | 我想把它找回来 |
[06:26] | Then find someone else to get it. | 那就找别人去取吧 |
[06:30] | I see. | 我明白了 |
[06:32] | Hard living has strengthened your resolve. | 艰难的生活让你意志更为坚定了 |
[06:34] | Well, I’m sorry I couldn’t convince you, | 真遗憾我没能说服你 |
[06:36] | but I understand. | 但我理解 |
[06:38] | There’s nothing more important than family. | 没有什么比家庭更重要了 |
[07:10] | Wow. This is your house? | 这是你家吗 |
[07:12] | It looks more like a hotel. | 看上去更像是座旅馆 |
[07:14] | You must have a huge family. | 你一定有个大家庭吧 |
[07:16] | No. It’s just me. | 不 就我一个人住 |
[07:20] | Here. Wait. | 等一下 |
[07:32] | Here we go. | 来 |
[07:34] | I thought you might want to warm up for your search. | 我觉得你会想先暖下身子再去搜寻 |
[07:37] | It’s cold out there. | 外面挺冷的 |
[07:39] | That is kind of you, but I think I should get back to it. | 谢谢 但我该回去继续找 |
[07:43] | I know. | 我知道 |
[07:44] | That’s why I brought this. | 所以我带来了这个 |
[07:46] | I’m a bit of an amateur cartographer. | 我算是个业余制图师 |
[07:49] | Mapping the area is a hobby. | 画地图是我的爱好 |
[07:55] | Maybe this will help you track down your dog. | 带上这个或许能帮你找到小狗 |
[07:58] | What’s his name? | 他叫什么名字 |
[08:00] | Spot. | 点点 |
[08:02] | Cute. | 真可爱 |
[08:06] | Well, route 6 runs the boundary of the forest, so… | 六号路沿着森林边界 所以… |
[08:12] | so if I just follow that, I should… | 如果我顺这条路走 我就… |
[08:16] | be able to… | 就能… |
[08:17] | Is something wrong? | 怎么了 |
[08:20] | I’m just, uh, feeling a little… | 我只是 觉得有点… |
[08:24] | Oh. Let me help you. | 让我来帮你 |
[08:28] | Dizzy. | 头晕 |
[08:29] | Let’s just lie you down here. | 你先躺下来吧 |
[08:32] | There you go. | 躺好了 |
[08:36] | Let me get you some air. | 我去开窗放点新鲜空气 |
[08:40] | Your limp… | 你的跛脚… |
[08:46] | That. | 这个啊 |
[08:55] | I guess you caught me. | 被你发现了 |
[09:00] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[09:13] | The toy cart! | 是玩具车 |
[09:19] | Come. | 来看看吧 |
[09:23] | Wouldn’t this make the perfect guest for our tea parties, papa? | 爸爸 让它做茶话会的客人不是很合适吗 |
[09:26] | Can I have him? Please? | 我能买它吗 求你了 |
[09:30] | Excuse me. How much for the rabbit? | 请问 这兔子多少钱 |
[09:32] | That costs one silver. | 那个1个银币 |
[09:39] | Would you take it for 8 coppers? | 8个铜币行吗 |
[09:41] | It’s all I have. | 我只有这么多 |
[09:43] | Oh, you are a good father. | 你真是个好爸爸 |
[09:46] | Your last coppers for your little girl’s happiness, ah? | 花尽最后一分钱想让女儿开心 |
[09:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:52] | Oh, I did not say I accept. | 我可没说我会接受这个价格 |
[09:55] | Alas, | 可惜 |
[09:56] | I cannot take less than one silver. | 少于1个银币我可不卖 |
[10:00] | The economy. | 经济不景气啊 |
[10:03] | You understand. | 你懂的 |
[10:04] | – Make up your mind. – Come on. Let’s go. | -做决定啊 -快走啊 |
[10:07] | It’s okay, papa. | 没事的 爸爸 |
[10:09] | Come on. People are waiting. | 快点 他们在等着呢 |
[10:11] | I will not take “No” for an answer. | 你必须答应我 |
[10:14] | Papa, please. | 爸爸 走吧 |
[10:15] | I don’t need it. | 我不需要它 |
[10:22] | Come on, sweetie. | 走吧 亲爱的 |
[10:30] | Well, that was awfully cruel. | 那真是太残忍了 |
[10:32] | You could’ve at least let the girl have her toy. | 你起码也能让小姑娘得到玩具啊 |
[10:37] | Where’s the fun in that? Hmm? | 那不就不好玩了 |
[12:14] | I know it’s not the same as what you wanted. | 我知道这和你想要的不太一样 |
[12:16] | I love it, papa. | 我很喜欢它 爸爸 |
[12:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:27] | This is really good. | 这真好喝啊 |
[12:29] | Don’t you think so, Mr. Tortoise? | 你说呢 乌龟先生 |
[12:32] | Papa. | 爸爸 |
[12:33] | Do you like your tea? | 你觉得茶好喝吗 |
[12:36] | Grace… | 格蕾丝 |
[12:39] | I want you to go to the neighbors’ for the rest of the day. | 一会儿我想让你去邻居家待着 |
[12:41] | There’s work I have to do. | 我有工作要做 |
[12:44] | Can’t I come with you? | 我不能和你一起去吗 |
[12:45] | I like being with you in the forest. | 我喜欢和你一起去森林 |
[12:47] | I’m not going to the forest, sweetie. | 我不去森林里 亲爱的 |
[12:50] | This has to do with the queen’s visit, doesn’t it? | 这和皇后的到访有关 是不是 |
[12:54] | Whatever she wants you to do, don’t do it. | 无论她让你做什么 别听她的 |
[12:57] | Grace, I have to. | 格蕾丝 我必须做 |
[12:59] | I want you to have what you need. | 我想让你拥有你想要的 |
[13:01] | All I need is you, papa. | 我只想要你 爸爸 |
[13:03] | Please stay. | 留下来吧 |
[13:04] | Come here. I know. | 来 我知道 |
[13:13] | I’m sorry, baby. I have to go. | 抱歉 我一定要去 |
[13:15] | Just promise me you’ll come back. | 保证你一定会回来 |
[13:17] | You have to promise. | 你一定要保证 |
[13:19] | Of course. | 当然 |
[13:21] | For our tea party. | 回来参加茶话会 |
[13:24] | Promise? | 你发誓 |
[13:25] | I promise. | 我发誓 |
[13:27] | I won’t miss it for the world. | 我绝对不会错过的 |
[13:39] | Go. | 去吧 |
[14:34] | Emma. | 艾玛 |
[14:36] | Help me. | 救我 |
[14:45] | Emma. | 艾玛 |
[14:47] | What is going on? | 发生什么了 |
[14:49] | Emma, thank god. | 艾玛 谢天谢地 |
[14:51] | What are you doing here? | 你在这做什么 |
[14:52] | I was in the woods, trying to get away. | 我在树林里 想要逃走 |
[14:54] | This man appeared out of nowhere and grabbed me. | 这个人突然出现 抓住了我 |
[14:57] | Why are you here? | 你怎么在这 |
[14:59] | I’ve been trying to find you. You escaped, remember? | 我在找你啊 你逃走了 记得吗 |
[15:03] | How did you get out? | 你是怎么逃走的 |
[15:05] | There was a key… in my cell, under my pillow. | 在我牢房的枕头底下有把钥匙 |
[15:09] | Someone put it there. | 有人放在那的 |
[15:11] | Who? | 谁啊 |
[15:12] | I don’t know. I’d like to know just as much as you. | 我不知道 我和你一样想知道 |
[15:36] | I see you found “Spot.” | 看来你找到”点点”了啊 |
[15:39] | I’ve already called for backup. They’ll be here any second. | 我已经叫救援了 他们随时都会到 |
[15:41] | You haven’t called anybody… | 你谁也没叫 |
[15:44] | For the same reason you didn’t tell me about her. | 你瞒着我她的事也是这个原因 |
[15:47] | You don’t want anybody to know you’re here, | 你不想让任何人知道你在这 |
[15:49] | which means nobody does. | 也就是说没人知道你在这 |
[15:53] | So now tie her back up. | 现在请你再把她绑回去吧 |
[15:58] | Emma. | 艾玛 |
[15:59] | It’s gonna be okay. | 没事的 |
[16:07] | Your telescope. | 你的望远镜 |
[16:09] | You’ve been watching me. | 你一直在用它监视我 |
[16:11] | Why? | 为什么 |
[16:12] | I need you to do something. | 我需要你帮我做件事 |
[16:29] | Jefferson. | 杰弗森 |
[16:30] | So good to see you looking more like yourself. | 看见你重现往日的风采真好 |
[16:34] | I assume you’re here because you’ve reconsidered my offer? | 我想你一定是重新考虑了我的建议才来的吧 |
[16:38] | I want your guarantee | 我希望你能向我保证 |
[16:41] | that if I do what you ask, | 如果我按你说的做了 |
[16:42] | my daughter will want for nothing. | 我的女儿可以一生衣食无忧 |
[16:47] | You have my word. | 我向你保证 |
[16:51] | Now let’s open that box of yours | 现在把盒子打开吧 |
[16:54] | and see what it can do. | 让我见识见识它的能耐 |
[17:04] | I do so like a man who dresses for the occasion. | 我真欣赏应景打扮的男人 |
[17:15] | Step back. | 退后 |
[17:41] | After you! | 你先请 |
[17:46] | Together. | 一起吧 |
[17:52] | Hold on! | 抓紧了 |
[17:59] | I don’t know what you think you’re doing, | 我不知道你要做什么 |
[18:00] | but if you hurt my friend, I swear I’ll make you regret it. | 但如果你敢伤害我朋友 我一定让你后悔 |
[18:04] | Hurt her? | 伤害她 |
[18:06] | I’m saving her life. | 我这是在救她 |
[18:07] | How do you figure that? | 为什么这么说 |
[18:08] | Don’t play stupid. | 别装傻 |
[18:10] | We both know what happens when people try to leave Storybrooke. | 我们都清楚想要离开童话镇的人会有什么下场 |
[18:13] | – What are you talking about? – The curse. | -你在说什么 -那个诅咒 |
[18:17] | What curse? | 什么诅咒 |
[18:19] | The one keeping us all trapped. | 那个把我们所有人囚禁于此的诅咒 |
[18:22] | All except you. | 除了你 |
[18:25] | Have you been reading Henry’s book? | 你是不是读过亨利的书 |
[18:27] | Henry? | 亨利 |
[18:28] | You mean the Queen’s father? | 你是说巫后的父亲吗 |
[18:30] | Henry, the mayor’s adopted kid. | 亨利啊 镇长的养子 |
[18:32] | Oh, Henry. Your Henry. | 对 亨利 你的儿子 |
[18:35] | And his book of stories, | 还有他的童话书 |
[18:36] | the ones that you choose to ignore. | 里面写着你不肯相信的童话 |
[18:39] | Maybe if you knew what I know, | 或许如果你知道我所了解的事 |
[18:41] | you wouldn’t. | 你就会相信了 |
[18:44] | Why have you been spying on me? | 为什么监视我 |
[18:52] | Because for the last 28 years, I’ve been stuck in this house, | 因为二十八年来 我一直被困在这栋房子里 |
[18:56] | day after day, | 日复一日 |
[18:57] | always the same, | 一成不变 |
[18:58] | until one night, you, | 直至有天晚上 |
[19:00] | in your little yellow bug, roll into town, | 你开着你的黄色甲壳虫 来到镇上 |
[19:03] | and the clock ticks and things start to change. | 然后钟开始走动 事情开始改变 |
[19:08] | You see… | 你瞧 |
[19:12] | I know what you refuse to acknowledge, Emma. | 我知道你不愿承认这一点 艾玛 |
[19:19] | You’re special. | 但你确实与众不同 |
[19:21] | You brought something precious to Storybrooke– | 你给童话镇带来一件很珍贵的东西 |
[19:25] | magic. | 那就是魔法 |
[19:30] | You’re insane. | 你疯了 |
[19:35] | Because I speak the truth? | 就因为我说出了实话 |
[19:37] | Because you’re talking about magic. | 因为你居然在说魔法 |
[19:39] | I’m talking about what I’ve seen. | 我说的全是我亲眼所见 |
[19:41] | Perhaps you’re the one that’s mad. | 也许你才是疯子 |
[19:44] | Really? | 是吗 |
[19:46] | What’s crazier than seeing and not believing? | 还有什么比”眼见而不信”更疯狂的呢 |
[19:47] | Because that’s exactly what you’ve been doing | 因为自打你来的这个小镇 |
[19:49] | since you got to our little hamlet. | 你就一直如此 |
[19:53] | Open your eyes. | 睁大你的眼睛 |
[19:55] | Look around. | 仔细看看周围的人和事 |
[19:58] | Wake up. | 醒醒吧 |
[20:01] | Isn’t it about time? | 是时候了 |
[20:06] | What do you want? | 你究竟想干什么 |
[20:09] | I want you to get it to work. | 你想请你让它显灵 |
[20:16] | You want me to get what to work? | 你想让我让什么显灵 |
[20:24] | You’re the only one that can do this. | 只有你能做到 |
[20:31] | And you’re gonna get it to work. | 你得让它显灵 |
[20:41] | I forgot how magnificent you are. | 我都忘了你的法力多么强大了 |
[20:44] | I’m not here to relive the past. | 我不是来回想当年的 |
[20:45] | I’m here for my daughter. | 我是为我女儿而来 |
[20:50] | Here. | 这边 |
[20:54] | This is the entrance. | 这是入口 |
[20:57] | It’s important that we stick together. | 我们必须待在一起 |
[20:58] | Same amount of people that go through have to come back. | 进去多少人 就必须出来多少人 |
[21:01] | No more, no less. | 不能多也不能少 |
[21:03] | It’s the hat’s rule, not mine. | 是帽子的规则 不是我的 |
[21:06] | I understand. | 我了解 |
[21:56] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[22:01] | Who… | 谁 |
[22:04] | Who… | 谁 |
[22:07] | I hate wonderland. | 我讨厌仙境 |
[22:33] | Make one like that. | 做个跟它一样的 |
[22:35] | You want me to make a hat? You don’t have enough? | 你要我做帽子 你还嫌帽子少吗 |
[22:38] | Well, none of them work, do they? | 可那些不是都没用吗 |
[22:40] | Or else you wouldn’t be here. | 不然也不用把你请来了 |
[22:42] | Now make a hat and get it to work. | 做一顶帽子 并让它显灵 |
[22:44] | I don’t– | 我不 |
[22:45] | You have magic. You can do it. | 你有魔力 你能做到 |
[22:54] | The hats, | 帽子 |
[22:56] | the tea… | 茶 |
[22:59] | Your psychotic behavior. | 你疯疯癫癫的行为 |
[23:00] | You think you’re the mad hatter. | 你认为自己是疯帽子先生 |
[23:03] | My name’s Jefferson. | 我叫杰弗森 |
[23:05] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[23:07] | You’ve clearly glommed on to my kid Henry’s thing. | 显然你完全接受了亨利的理论 |
[23:10] | They’re just stories. | 那只是童话罢了 |
[23:12] | The mad hatter is in “Alice in wonderland,” | 疯帽子先生是《爱丽丝梦游仙境》里的人 |
[23:14] | a book. A book I actually read. | 是本书 我读过的书 |
[23:17] | Stories. | 童话 |
[23:19] | Stories? | 童话吗 |
[23:21] | What’s a story? | 童话是什么 |
[23:24] | When you were in high school, did you learn about the Civil War? | 你上高中的时候 学过南北战争吗 |
[23:26] | Yeah, of course. | 当然 |
[23:27] | How? Did you read about it, perchance, in a book? | 怎么学 会不会凑巧是在书上看到的 |
[23:30] | How is that any less real than any other book? | 你怎么知道它就比别的书真实呢 |
[23:32] | History books are based on history. | 历史书是以历史为依据的 |
[23:34] | And storybooks are based on what, imagination? | 那么童话书以什么为依据 想象吗 |
[23:37] | Where does that come from? | 想象又从哪儿来的 |
[23:40] | It has to come from somewhere. | 总归有个出处 |
[23:43] | You know what the issue is with this world? | 你知道这个世界有什么问题吗 |
[23:45] | Everyone wants a magical solution for their problem, | 人人都希望有魔法能解决自己的问题 |
[23:47] | and everyone refuses to believe in magic. | 但却没有人真正相信魔法 |
[23:51] | Now get it to work. | 现在快让它显灵 |
[23:53] | Here’s the thing, Jefferson, | 问题是 杰弗森 |
[23:56] | this is it. | 这就是世界 |
[23:58] | This is the real world. | 这里是现实世界 |
[23:59] | A real world. | 这只是一个现实世界 |
[24:02] | How arrogant are you to think yours is the only one? | 你以为这是唯一的世界吗 真是自大 |
[24:05] | There are infinite more. You have to open your mind. | 还有无数的世界 你得开阔眼界 |
[24:08] | They touch one another, pressing up in a long line of lands, | 它们彼此接壤 数个世界紧密相连 |
[24:11] | each just as real as the last. All have their own rules. | 每一个都真实存在 都有自己的规则 |
[24:14] | Some have magic. Some don’t. | 有些具有魔法 有些没有 |
[24:17] | And some need magic… | 有些需要魔法 |
[24:20] | Like this one. | 比如这个世界 |
[24:23] | And that’s where you come in. | 这就是需要你出手的地方 |
[24:25] | You and your friend are not leaving here | 你和你的朋友要一直待在这儿 |
[24:27] | until you make my hat. | 直到你完成了我的帽子 |
[24:30] | Until you get it to work. | 直到你能让它显灵 |
[24:40] | And then what? | 然后呢 |
[24:45] | Then I go home. | 然后我会回家 |
[24:49] | You want to go in there? | 你要进去吗 |
[24:54] | What I want is a short walk through. | 我只想从最近的路穿过 |
[24:57] | A short walk? | 最近的路吗 |
[24:58] | You know who this belongs to. | 你知道这里属于谁 |
[25:03] | The queen of hearts. | 红心皇后 |
[25:05] | She’s not one for subtlety. | 她这人张扬得很 |
[25:08] | This wasn’t part of our deal. | 这不符合我们的交易 |
[25:10] | You know what she does to anyone that crosses her. | 你知道触怒她的人有什么下场 |
[25:13] | Indeed. | 当然 |
[25:15] | Better than most. | 比谁都清楚 |
[25:20] | You can’t leave wonderland without me. | 没有我你不能离开仙境 |
[25:23] | Two go through. Two go back. | 两个进来 两个回去 |
[25:27] | You’re not gonna let the queen of hearts | 你不会让红心皇后 |
[25:29] | keep you from returning to your daughter, are you? | 让你不能回到你女儿身边 不是吗 |
[25:39] | That’s what I thought. | 不出所料 |
[25:44] | Wait. | 等等 |
[25:53] | Stay away from the walls. | 离树墙远点 |
[25:56] | I’ve got a better idea. | 我有个更好的办法 |
[25:58] | The walls should stay away from me. | 这些树墙该离我远点 |
[26:40] | Okay? | 好了吗 |
[26:41] | You got what you need. Shall we? | 你拿到想要的东西了 可以走了吗 |
[26:47] | Trespassers! Halt! | 入侵者 站住 |
[26:58] | Halt! | 站住 |
[27:16] | Stop! | 不许动 |
[27:18] | Don’t let them get away! | 别让他们跑了 |
[27:31] | The looking glass. There it is! | 镜子 就在那里 |
[27:34] | Come…What are you doing? We can’t stop now. | 快 你在干嘛 我们现在不能停留 |
[27:36] | We gotta get out of here. | 我们得逃出去 |
[27:38] | There’s something I need to do first. | 有件事我必须要做 |
[27:42] | A little snack. | 来一点零食 |
[27:43] | Are you mad? | 你疯了 |
[27:44] | Do you know what the food here does? | 你知道这里的食物有什么功效吗 |
[27:46] | I’m well aware. | 我非常清楚 |
[28:07] | Oh, daddy. | 爸爸 |
[28:11] | This is what she took from you? | 这就是红心皇后从你那夺走的东西 |
[28:14] | Your father? | 你的父亲 |
[28:15] | The queen of hearts has always seen me as a threat. | 红心皇后一直视我为眼中钉 |
[28:19] | So she wanted some leverage. | 所以她想抓住我的把柄 |
[28:21] | I got it back. | 现在她落空了 |
[28:23] | The queen’s soldiers. We must hurry. | 红心皇后的士兵追来了 我们得抓紧 |
[28:25] | You knew only two can go through the hat. | 你早就知道帽子只容许两人通过 |
[28:34] | Which is why you didn’t tell me about your father. | 所以你没告诉我此行是来救你父亲 |
[28:39] | It was the only way to make sure you’d help me. | 只有这样你才会帮我 |
[28:47] | Uhh! Wait! Wait! | 等等 等等 |
[28:48] | Please. | 求你了 |
[28:50] | My daughter… | 我的女儿 |
[28:52] | My Grace–she’s– | 我的小格蕾丝 她在 |
[28:54] | she’s waiting for me. | 她在等着我 |
[28:54] | I promised her I’d be home for tea. | 我跟她发誓说我会回家喝茶 |
[28:57] | A promise which you now have broken. | 现在你已经违背这个誓言了 |
[29:02] | If you truly cared for your daughter, | 要是你真的看重你的女儿 |
[29:03] | you never would’ve left her in the first place. | 你一开始就不会离开她 |
[29:10] | You were right, Jefferson. | 你说的没错 杰弗森 |
[29:13] | You don’t abandon family. | 对家人应该不离不弃 |
[29:18] | No! | 别走 |
[29:21] | No. | 不要 |
[29:35] | Take him to the queen. | 带他去见皇后 |
[30:14] | Her majesty says she knows you’re responsible | 皇后陛下说她知道你胁从盗窃 |
[30:16] | for helping to steal from her. | 她的物品 |
[30:18] | The queen. She tricked– | 是皇后 她骗… |
[30:20] | That woman’s name is Regina. | 那个女人叫瑞金娜 |
[30:24] | There is only one queen– | 皇后只有一个 |
[30:26] | The queen of hearts. | 那就是红心皇后 |
[30:27] | Yes, of course. My apologies. | 是的 当然 我很抱歉 |
[30:30] | Now please… | 求您… |
[30:32] | Her majesty wishes to know how you got to this world. | 皇后陛下想知道你是怎么进入这个世界的 |
[30:35] | How did you come to wonderland? | 你是如何进入仙境的 |
[30:38] | If I tell you, | 如果我告诉了你 |
[30:41] | will you let me go home to my daughter? | 你能否让我回家与女儿团聚 |
[30:46] | Off with his head. | 砍下他的头 |
[30:51] | No. | 不 |
[31:09] | I’m alive? | 我还活着 |
[31:13] | I’m alive! | 我还活着 |
[31:14] | If you wish your body back, | 若你不想再这样身首异处 |
[31:16] | then answer. | 就回答问题 |
[31:17] | How did you get here? | 你是怎么到这来的 |
[31:19] | The–the—the hat. My hat. | 那顶帽子 我的帽子 |
[31:20] | We used my hat. | 我们通过帽子来的 |
[31:21] | Where’s the hat now? | 那顶帽子现在在哪 |
[31:23] | She took it. | 被她拿走了 |
[31:25] | Regina. | 瑞金娜拿走了 |
[31:26] | If all you require to travel to your homeland is this magic hat, | 如果你返回家园所需的仅是这顶魔帽 |
[31:30] | then surely, you could make another. | 那么你肯定能另做一顶 |
[31:31] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[31:33] | A hat without magic is just a hat. | 未施魔法的帽子就是普通的帽子 |
[31:36] | It won’t work. | 不能显灵 |
[31:37] | Then there’s your task. | 那么这就是你的任务 |
[31:39] | Get it to work. | 让它显灵 |
[31:47] | I can’t make it work. | 我没法让它显灵 |
[31:48] | What you’re asking me is impossible. | 你的要求是不可能实现的 |
[31:49] | No! It has to be. | 不 一定得实现 |
[31:50] | If it’s not, I’m never going home. | 否则我就回不了家了 |
[31:53] | I’ll be cursed to live in this house forever. | 我就会不幸地永远困在这房子里 |
[31:54] | What is so cursed about your life? | 你的生活怎么不幸了 |
[31:55] | Look at this place. It’s beautiful. | 瞧瞧这房子 多漂亮 |
[31:58] | It doesn’t seem cursed to me. | 依我看是没什么不幸的 |
[31:59] | It’s cursed because like everyone else here, | 我不幸 因为像这里其他人一样 |
[32:01] | what I love has been ripped from me. | 我所爱的被夺走了 |
[32:06] | Take a look. | 看看吧 |
[32:15] | Her name is Grace. | 她叫格蕾丝 |
[32:17] | Here it’s Paige. | 在这里她叫佩奇 |
[32:19] | But it’s Grace. | 但她就是格蕾丝 |
[32:21] | My Grace. | 我的格蕾丝 |
[32:23] | Do you have any idea what it’s like | 你知道天天注视着她 |
[32:26] | to watch her day in and day out, | 看着她很开心 |
[32:29] | happy, | 有了个新家 |
[32:31] | with a new family, | 跟新爸爸住在一起 |
[32:33] | with a new father? | 对我来说是什么感觉吗 |
[32:35] | You think she’s your daughter? | 你认为她是你女儿 |
[32:36] | I don’t think. | 不是认为 |
[32:40] | I know. | 我知道 |
[32:43] | I remember. | 我都记得 |
[32:50] | She has no idea who I am, | 她不记得我是谁 |
[32:52] | our life together, | 不记得我们在一起的时光 |
[32:54] | where we come from. | 也不知道我们来自何方 |
[32:56] | I do. | 但是我记得 |
[33:00] | That’s my curse. | 这就是我的不幸 |
[33:03] | To remember. | 记得过去 |
[33:04] | What good is this house, these things, | 如果我不能与她共享 |
[33:06] | if I can’t share them with her? | 这房子 这些东西又有什么好 |
[33:08] | If you really think she’s your daughter, | 如果你真认为她是你女儿 |
[33:09] | why don’t you reach out to her? Why don’t you tell her? | 为什么不去找她 为什么不告诉她 |
[33:11] | And destroy her reality? | 然后毁了她的现实生活吗 |
[33:13] | I’m trapped by knowledge. | 记忆禁锢着我 |
[33:16] | How cruel do you think I am? | 你以为我有多残忍 |
[33:19] | You think I’d inflict that awareness on my daughter? | 我难道会让我女儿也受这种折磨吗 |
[33:23] | It’s hard enough to live in a land where you don’t belong, | 住在不属于你的世界里已经很痛苦了 |
[33:26] | but knowing it, | 而知道这一点 |
[33:28] | holding conflicting realities in your head… | 感受到两个世界的冲突… |
[33:33] | will drive you mad. | 会让人发疯的 |
[33:38] | That’s why you want me to make the hat work, isn’t it? | 这就是你想让我令帽子显灵的原因吗 |
[33:42] | You just wanna take Grace home, | 你只是想带格蕾丝回家 |
[33:45] | to your world. | 回你们的世界 |
[33:49] | It’s the one world where we can be together… | 只有在那里我们才能生活在一起 |
[33:57] | Where she’ll remember who I am. | 只有在那里她才会记起我 |
[34:02] | I know what it’s like to be separated from your kid. | 我知道与孩子分离是什么感觉 |
[34:11] | Yeah, you too, don’t you? | 对哦 你也是这样的 对吧 |
[34:14] | It can make you feel like you’re losing your mind. | 这感觉会折磨得你发狂 |
[34:16] | I’m not losing my mind. | 我没有发狂 |
[34:18] | I’m not crazy. | 我没疯 |
[34:20] | This is real. | 我说的都是真的 |
[34:21] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[34:26] | Maybe it is. | 也许是真实的 |
[34:30] | You believe? | 你相信 |
[34:33] | If what you say is true, | 如果你所说的都是真实的 |
[34:36] | that woman in the other room | 那个房间里的女人 |
[34:39] | is my mother. | 就是我的母亲 |
[34:42] | And I want to believe that more than anything in the world. | 这是我最想相信的事情 |
[34:48] | So maybe you’re right. | 所以也许你是对的 |
[34:53] | Maybe I need to open myself up more. | 也许我应该开阔眼界 |
[34:56] | Maybe if I want magic, | 如果我想要魔法 |
[34:59] | I have to start believing. | 就得开始相信它 |
[35:07] | So you’re gonna help me? | 那你会帮助我的吧 |
[35:11] | You can get it to work? | 你能让它显灵吗 |
[35:15] | I can try. | 可以试试 |
[35:25] | Crazy son of a bitch. | 你个疯子 |
[35:32] | Hey. It’s all right. | 喂 现在没事了 |
[35:33] | I’m gonna get you out of here. You’re gonna be okay. | 我会救你出去 你会没事的 |
[35:36] | – He can’t hurt you anymore. – Emma, look out! | -他不会再伤害你了 -艾玛 小心 |
[36:06] | Off with his head. | 砍下他的头 |
[36:21] | – Are you okay? – Yeah. | -你还好吗 -还好 |
[36:47] | There’s no sign of him anywhere. | 到处都没发现他的踪迹 |
[36:49] | Who was he? | 他是谁 |
[36:51] | A very lonely man. | 一个非常孤独的男人 |
[36:52] | By the way, have you been taking kickboxing | 顺便问一句 你是不是背着我 |
[36:54] | and not telling me about it? | 偷学跆拳道了 |
[36:56] | I have no idea where that came from. | 我不知道那一招哪来的 |
[37:06] | Emma, look. | 艾玛 看啊 |
[37:29] | So, sheriff, I guess you’ll be taking me back now. | 好了 警长 你该抓我回去了吧 |
[37:37] | Here. Go. | 拿着 你走吧 |
[37:39] | You want me to run? | 你想让我逃跑 |
[37:40] | No, but it’s your choice. | 不 但既然你这么选了 |
[37:43] | Just know something– | 但你得知道 |
[37:45] | Running ain’t easy. I’ve done my share of it. | 逃跑并非易事 我也逃过 |
[37:47] | And once you go, there’s no stopping. | 一旦你离开 就没有回头路了 |
[37:48] | Emma, everyone thinks I killed Kathryn. | 艾玛 所有人都认为我杀了凯思琳 |
[37:50] | Mary Margaret, you have to believe me. | 玛丽·玛格丽特 你必须相信我 |
[37:52] | You have to trust me. | 你要信任我 |
[37:54] | I know it seems impossible, but I can get you out of this. | 我知道希望渺茫 但我能洗脱你的罪名 |
[37:56] | Why is it so important to you what happens to me? | 你干嘛这么在意我的处境 |
[37:59] | Because when Regina framed me, and you bailed me out, | 因为瑞金娜陷害我时 是你为我保释 |
[38:01] | I asked you why, and you said you trusted me. | 我问你为什么 你说你相信我 |
[38:03] | And then when I wanted to leave Storybrooke | 还有当我决定离开童话镇 |
[38:05] | ’cause I thought it was best for Henry, | 因为我觉得那样对亨利最好时 |
[38:07] | you told me I needed to stay | 是你劝我留下 |
[38:08] | because that was the best for him. | 因为这样才对他最好 |
[38:11] | And I realized, all my life, I have been alone. | 我意识到我一生都独自一人 |
[38:14] | Walls up. | 从不与人交心 |
[38:17] | Nobody’s ever been there for me except for you. | 除了你 从没有人为我挺身而出 |
[38:20] | And I can’t lose that. I cannot lose my family. | 我不能失去你 不能失去我的家人 |
[38:24] | Family? | 家人 |
[38:25] | Friends. | 朋友 |
[38:26] | Whatever. | 随便怎么说啦 |
[38:29] | You know what I mean. | 你知道我的意思 |
[38:31] | Wouldn’t you rather face this together than alone? | 比起独自面对 你不想一起努力一下吗 |
[38:50] | The arraignment. | 你的传讯 |
[38:54] | Regina. | 瑞金娜 |
[39:24] | Madame Mayor. | 镇长女士 |
[39:28] | Good morning. | 早安 |
[39:30] | Excuse me, but my client is not having any visitors. | 抱歉 我的委托人不见任何访客 |
[39:34] | Of course not. | 当然 |
[39:36] | I’ll see you out. | 我送你 |
[39:51] | What is she doing here? | 她怎么还在这里 |
[39:55] | She came back. | 她回来了 |
[39:56] | You said this was going to work, | 你说这会有用的 |
[39:59] | that she’d take the key, that she’d go. | 你说她会拿着钥匙逃跑 |
[40:01] | And she did. | 她确实这么做了 |
[40:03] | But it seems that Ms. Swan is | 但似乎斯旺女士 |
[40:04] | rather more resourceful than we thought. | 比我们想象的还要机灵 |
[40:08] | Fear not, Your Majesty. | 别担心 陛下 |
[40:10] | Ms. Blanchard is still guilty of murder. | 布兰切特女士仍是谋杀案的嫌犯 |
[40:12] | You may yet get what you want. | 你或许还能达到目的 |
[40:14] | Oh, I better. | 最好能达到 |
[40:15] | The only reason I made a deal with you, Gold, | 我跟你交易的唯一原因 戈登 |
[40:18] | is because I wanted results. | 是要看到成效 |
[40:20] | And results you shall have. | 你会看到的 |
[40:23] | See you at the arraignment. | 传讯时见 |
[40:38] | Henry. | 亨利 |
[40:41] | Well. I found Mary Margaret. | 我找到玛丽·玛格丽特了 |
[40:44] | How is she? | 她怎么样 |
[40:45] | She’s okay. | 她还好 |
[40:46] | Other than being on trial for murder, she’s fine. | 除了要因为谋杀受审之外 她还好 |
[40:51] | Hi, Henry. | 你好 亨利 |
[40:55] | Who is that? | 她是谁 |
[40:56] | Her name is Paige. She goes to school with me. | 她叫佩奇 跟我一所学校的 |
[41:02] | Henry, do you have your storybook with you? | 亨利 带了你那本童话书了吗 |
[41:05] | Can I see it? | 我能看看吗 |
[41:06] | Yeah. Why? | 带了 怎么了 |
[41:08] | I’m just curious about something. | 我只是对一些事情有点好奇 |
[41:34] | What? | 怎么了 |
[41:35] | What is it? | 什么事 |
[41:37] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[41:43] | Get it to work. Get it to work. Get it to work. | 显灵 显灵 显灵 |
[41:45] | Get it to work! Get it to work! | 显灵 显灵 |
[41:47] | Get it to work. Get it to work. Just get it to work. | 显灵 显灵 快显灵 |
[41:50] | Get it to work. Get it to work. Get it to work. Get it to work. | 显灵 显灵 显灵 显灵 |
[41:52] | Get it to work. Get it to work. Get it to work. | 显灵 显灵 显灵 |
[41:55] | Get it to work. Get it to work. | 显灵 显灵 |
[41:57] | Get it to work! | 显灵 |
[41:59] | Emma? | 艾玛 |
[42:01] | Emma? | 艾玛 |
[42:04] | I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[42:05] | Right. Can I hold on to this? | 好的 我能借用下这个吗 |
[42:11] | Absolutely. | 当然 |