| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:00] | Previously on Once Upon a Time. | 前情回顾 | 
| [00:02] | The sheriff found a heart in your jewelry box. | 警长在你的首饰盒里发现了一颗心脏 | 
| [00:05] | The weapon was found in your apartment. | 凶器是在你家找到的 | 
| [00:06] | I didn’t kill Kathryn. | 我没有杀凯思琳 | 
| [00:08] | You think my book is real? | 你觉得我的书是真的 | 
| [00:09] | I’m a believer, and I want to help others see the light. | 我是信徒 我想帮其他人看清真相 | 
| [00:12] | – But I already believe. – I’m here for Emma. | -可我已经相信了 -我是为艾玛而来 | 
| [00:18] | Kathryn? | 凯思琳 | 
| [01:11] | Hey, you there? Good. | 你在吗 很好 | 
| [01:14] | This is taking too long. We need to accelerate the plan. | 拖得太久了 我们得加紧行动 | 
| [01:18] | It’s almost 9:00. | 就要九点了 | 
| [01:20] | You all set? You know what to do? | 准备好了吗 知道该怎么做吗 | 
| [01:23] | Operation Cobra is always ready. | 眼镜蛇行动随时待命 | 
| [01:25] | I just… | 不过… | 
| [01:27] | You just what? | 不过什么 | 
| [01:28] | I don’t understand | 我不明白 | 
| [01:29] | what this has to do with getting Emma to believe. | 这跟让艾玛相信魔法有什么关系 | 
| [01:33] | Sometimes other priorities assert themselves. | 有时候 会出现一些更紧急的事 | 
| [01:36] | Can you handle a little improvisation? | 你能随机应变吗 | 
| [01:38] | Yeah. | 当然 | 
| [01:39] | Can you? | 你呢 | 
| [01:42] | We’re a go. | 行动开始 | 
| [01:58] | Hey, Mr. Gold. | 戈登先生 | 
| [02:00] | Good morning, Henry. | 早上好 亨利 | 
| [02:01] | What can I do for you? | 你需要点什么 | 
| [02:03] | I want to get a gift for Ms. Blanchard. | 我想给布兰切特小姐买份礼物 | 
| [02:05] | Oh, I see. | 这样啊 | 
| [02:06] | Since she didn’t kill that woman. | 因为已证实她没杀人 | 
| [02:08] | Good thinking. | 好想法 | 
| [02:11] | Are these bells? | 这些是铃铛吗 | 
| [02:14] | Cool. | 挺不错 | 
| [02:15] | See anything you fancy? | 看看有没有你喜欢的 | 
| [02:16] | It should be something special, like… | 我想买件特别的 比如… | 
| [02:21] | You’re asking a lot from a bell. | 你对铃铛的要求还挺高 | 
| [02:31] | This one’s good. How much? | 这个挺好 多少钱 | 
| [02:33] | The price on the back. | 价签在背面 | 
| [02:44] | May I help you? | 有事吗 | 
| [02:49] | I’m looking for some maps. I’m a bit of a collector. | 我想找几张地图 我是个收藏家 | 
| [02:51] | Yes. | 这样啊 | 
| [02:53] | Well, there’s maps through in the shop. This is my office. | 店里有地图 这里是我的办公室 | 
| [02:56] | I thought this was the entrance. | 我还以为这边是店门 | 
| [02:57] | It’s not. | 不是 | 
| [03:00] | The shop’s through there. | 店在那边 | 
| [03:19] | Emma. | 艾玛 | 
| [03:20] | Come on in. Look who’s awake. | 快来 看看谁醒了 | 
| [03:22] | Kathryn, hi. | 凯思琳 | 
| [03:24] | Listen, I don’t want to take a lot of your time. | 我不想打扰你太久 | 
| [03:26] | But do you remember what happened? | 你记得发生了什么吗 | 
| [03:28] | I don’t know much. Um, I was in a car accident, | 不记得多少 我出了车祸 | 
| [03:32] | and I remember the airbag going off. | 我记得气囊打开了 | 
| [03:36] | And the next thing I knew, I was in the dark, | 我再清醒过来的时候 周围一片漆黑 | 
| [03:37] | in some basement. | 好像是在地下室里 | 
| [03:39] | I didn’t see anyone, but there was food and water. | 我没见到有人 不过有吃的和水 | 
| [03:42] | And then I guess I was drugged. | 我好像是被下药了 | 
| [03:43] | Yeah. We’re still trying to flush that out of your system. | 没错 我们正帮你把药排出去 | 
| [03:46] | And then I woke up in a field at the edge of town, | 然后我在镇子边缘的草地里醒过来 | 
| [03:49] | and I started walking. That was it. | 开始往前走 就这些 | 
| [03:52] | You saw no one? You didn’t hear a voice? | 没看见谁 听见什么声音 | 
| [03:54] | Or smell perfume? Cologne? Anything? | 闻到香水或古龙水什么的 | 
| [03:57] | Nothing. No, I’m sorry. | 没有 对不起 | 
| [03:59] | I wish I could help. | 我要是能多提供点线索就好了 | 
| [04:01] | Especially since… | 尤其是 | 
| [04:04] | while I was gone, | 我不在的时候 | 
| [04:06] | you thought I was dead? | 你以为我死了 | 
| [04:07] | Your DNA matched the heart we found. | 我们找到的心脏与你的DNA吻合 | 
| [04:09] | They’re grilling everybody down at the hospital lab | 他们正在盘问医院实验室的所有员工 | 
| [04:12] | to see who doctored the DNA results. | 查是谁篡改了DNA检测结果 | 
| [04:14] | Why would anyone do this? | 为什么有人要做这种事 | 
| [04:16] | I think someone was trying to frame Mary Margaret. | 我觉得有人是想陷害玛丽·玛格丽特 | 
| [04:20] | But why? | 为什么 | 
| [04:21] | I mean, who would do something like that? | 谁会做出这样的事情呢 | 
| [04:28] | You broke our deal. | 你违约了 | 
| [04:31] | I broke one deal in my life, dear, | 亲爱的 我这辈子就违过一次约 | 
| [04:33] | and it certainly wasn’t this one. | 但绝对不是你我之间的约定 | 
| [04:35] | Kathryn was supposed to die, | 凯思琳本来该死掉 | 
| [04:36] | and Mary Margaret was to get the blame. | 而玛丽·玛格丽特则该承受罪责 | 
| [04:39] | Yeah, murder seems so much worse here, though, doesn’t it? | 是啊 在这个世界谋杀可是重罪啊 | 
| [04:42] | You can’t just turn someone into a snail | 你不能把人变成蜗牛 | 
| [04:44] | and then step on them, can you? | 然后一脚踩死他 对吗 | 
| [04:47] | You didn’t say “kill her”. | 你的要求不是”杀死她” | 
| [04:49] | We agreed that something tragic should happen to her. | 我们达成共识 让她遭遇不测 | 
| [04:51] | Now abduction is tragic. | 绑架 正是一种不测 | 
| [04:54] | The intent was perfectly clear. | 我的目的已经很明确了 | 
| [04:56] | Oh, let’s not talk about intent. Intent is meaningless. | 别说什么目的了 目的毫无意义 | 
| [04:58] | Intent is everything. | 目的就是一切 | 
| [04:59] | Please. | 行了 | 
| [05:05] | This is going to raise all kinds of questions | 这会招来一连串的质疑 | 
| [05:08] | about where she was and how the test results were fake. | 她这段时间在哪 检测结果是如何篡改的 | 
| [05:11] | Oh, yes. And, um… | 是啊 还有… | 
| [05:14] | And who put the key in her cell. | 是谁把监狱的钥匙放在牢房里的 | 
| [05:20] | It’s all going to lead to me, isn’t it? | 矛头都会指向我 对吗 | 
| [05:22] | You bastard. | 你这个混蛋 | 
| [05:25] | This doesn’t make any sense. | 没道理啊 | 
| [05:27] | You and I– we’ve been in this, together, from the start. | 你和我 可都是始作俑者 | 
| [05:31] | Oh, have we? | 是吗 | 
| [05:32] | You created the curse for me– | 是你为我创造了那个诅咒 | 
| [05:34] | The curse that brought us here and built all this. | 把我们带过来 并创造了这里的一切 | 
| [05:36] | Yeah, it’s time you say “Thank you”. | 是啊 你该说声”谢谢”了 | 
| [05:37] | Why did you do it? | 你为什么要这么做 | 
| [05:42] | Well, you’re a smart woman, Your Majesty. | 镇长大人 您是个聪明的女人 | 
| [05:46] | Figure it out. | 自己想想吧 | 
| [05:56] | Come on. | 快走 | 
| [06:00] | Come on. Come on. | 快走 快走 | 
| [06:07] | What are you doing in the middle of the road, boy? | 小毛孩 你在路中间干什么 | 
| [06:09] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 | 
| [06:11] | Hey, I know you. | 我认得你 | 
| [06:13] | It’s fine. It’s fine. It was the donkey’s fault. | 没事没事 是驴的错 | 
| [06:16] | You want a chicken or some eggs? | 想要只鸡 或者鸡蛋吗 | 
| [06:18] | It’s all right. No. I should probably just– | 没事 我还是… | 
| [06:19] | What’s going on? | 发生了什么事 | 
| [06:26] | It’s nothing. It was my fault. | 没事 是我不好 | 
| [06:27] | I wasn’t looking where I was going. | 我没看路 | 
| [06:29] | But he says he’s fine. | 他说他没事 | 
| [06:32] | I’m fine, papa. Really. | 我没事的 爸爸 真的 | 
| [06:34] | Are you sure, Bae? | 真没事吗 小比 | 
| [06:35] | Yes. I’m fine. | 对 我没事 | 
| [06:40] | Well, I suppose it won’t happen again. | 下不为例 | 
| [06:41] | – It won’t. – No. No. | -是的 -下不为例 | 
| [06:45] | What’s that? | 你腿怎么了 | 
| [06:49] | – It’s nothing. – It’s nothing! | -没什么 -真的没什么 | 
| [06:54] | Don’t bother. | 别费唇舌了 | 
| [07:10] | No, papa. No. | 不要啊 爸爸 | 
| [07:12] | Please, papa, don’t. | 求你了 爸爸 别 | 
| [07:14] | No, papa! Papa! | 不要 爸爸 | 
| [07:53] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 | 
| [07:55] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 | 
| [07:55] | I was trying to kiss you on your forehead. | 我想亲你的额头 | 
| [07:58] | It was meant to be sweet. | 想温馨一下 | 
| [08:01] | Well, thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [08:02] | It’s… it’s good to see you. | 见到你真好 | 
| [08:05] | Kathryn, I’m sorry. | 凯思琳 真抱歉 | 
| [08:10] | I’m sorry I lied to you. | 抱歉我对你撒谎 | 
| [08:14] | I’m sorry I cheated on you. | 抱歉我对你不忠 | 
| [08:16] | I’m just so sorry for all of this. | 我对你受的一切伤害都感到抱歉 | 
| [08:18] | David, it’s okay. | 戴维 没事 | 
| [08:20] | You know, what we had… | 我们之间的感情 | 
| [08:22] | it wasn’t it for you. | 不是你的归宿 | 
| [08:24] | Maybe for both of us. | 或许对我们都不是 | 
| [08:26] | I can’t blame you for just being the first one to see it. | 我不能因为你先看出来就责怪你 | 
| [08:32] | You are, uh… | 你真是… | 
| [08:35] | kind of amazing. | 一个了不起的人 | 
| [08:38] | Yeah, I am. | 的确啊 | 
| [08:41] | Now go on. Get out of here so I can get some rest. | 好了 你先走吧 我休息会儿 | 
| [08:46] | I’m gonna give you that kiss on the forehead now. | 我还是亲下你的额头吧 | 
| [08:48] | Knock yourself out. | 亲吧 | 
| [09:09] | How are you? Would you like some? | 你好吗 来杯饮料吗 | 
| [09:13] | All of these people– just to welcome me home? | 今天来的这些人都是为了欢迎我回家吗 | 
| [09:16] | You’ve got a lot of friends. | 你有很多朋友 | 
| [09:18] | Didn’t feel like that yesterday. | 昨天可没感觉到 | 
| [09:21] | Here you go. | 给 | 
| [09:23] | Thank you. Thank you. | 谢谢你 谢谢 | 
| [09:26] | How bad was it? | 到底有多糟 | 
| [09:27] | Getting caught in his office? | 在他的办公室里被抓个正着 | 
| [09:29] | Not bad. I played it off. | 还好 被我蒙混过关了 | 
| [09:31] | What were you looking for? Did you find it? | 你在找什么 找到了吗 | 
| [09:33] | Nope. But I have a feeling it’s gonna find me. | 还没 但是我觉得那东西会自己送上门 | 
| [09:38] | There she is. Why don’t you give her your present? | 她在那儿 干嘛还不把礼物给她 | 
| [09:42] | Hey. I have something for you. | 我有礼物要送给你 | 
| [09:44] | Well, thank you. | 谢谢你 | 
| [09:48] | “We’re so glad you didn’t kill Mrs. Nolan.” | “我们非常高兴你没有杀死诺兰太太” | 
| [09:51] | It’s from the whole class. | 全班同学一起制作的这个 | 
| [09:52] | And I got you a bell. | 我单独送给你一个铃铛 | 
| [09:55] | Thank you. Tell everyone I’ll be back soon. | 谢谢 告诉其他同学我很快就会回去上课 | 
| [09:57] | Okay. | 好的 | 
| [09:58] | Henry, we should get you home before your mom finds out. | 亨利 我们得送你回家 以免你妈发现 | 
| [10:00] | That won’t be pretty. | 否则就麻烦了 | 
| [10:08] | Hey. Henry. | 你好啊 亨利 | 
| [10:09] | – Leaving already? – Yeah. | -要走了啊 -是啊 | 
| [10:11] | Gotta get home and do homework. | 我得回家做作业去 | 
| [10:15] | She’s kinda tired. | 她现在很累 | 
| [10:17] | – I think if you just give it some time. – I just wanted to– | -你得给她点时间 -我只想 | 
| [10:20] | – Hey, Henry, why don’t you head home with David? – Okay. | -亨利 你跟戴维一起回家吧 -好 | 
| [10:25] | Sorry. | 抱歉 | 
| [10:31] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [10:36] | Hard to let him go, isn’t it? | 很难放下他 是吧 | 
| [10:38] | Your son. | 你儿子 | 
| [10:39] | Yeah. Pretty much the hardest thing. | 没错 这是世上最难的事情 | 
| [10:43] | Speaking of something we weren’t talking about, was it you? | 咱们还有点事要谈 是你吗 | 
| [10:45] | Was what me? | 什么是我 | 
| [10:46] | Did you make Kathryn suddenly materialize? | 是你让凯思琳突然出现的吗 | 
| [10:48] | ‘Cause it sure played that way to me. | 我感觉就是你干的 | 
| [10:50] | Was that the magic you were going to work? | 这就是你要施展的魔法吗 | 
| [10:52] | Because if you kidnapped that poor innocent woman, | 因为如果你绑架了那个可怜无辜的女人 | 
| [10:54] | just to let her go– | 就为看准时机放她走 | 
| [10:55] | Are you proposing I’m working with Regina or against her? | 你是想让我帮助瑞金娜还是跟她对着干 | 
| [10:58] | I don’t know. Maybe diagonally. | 不知道 也许要折中一下 | 
| [11:00] | Well, you keep working on that one. | 好吧 那你继续考虑吧 | 
| [11:02] | My question’s about something else. | 我还有别的问题 | 
| [11:03] | What do you know about him? | 你了解他吗 | 
| [11:05] | Goes by “August.” He’s a writer. | 他叫奥古斯特吧 他是个作家 | 
| [11:07] | Typewriter wrapped in an enigma wrapped in stubble. Why? | 打字机都迷雾重重的作家 怎么了 | 
| [11:11] | He was poking around my shop today. | 今天他在我商店里瞄来瞄去 | 
| [11:13] | August Wayne Booth– clearly a false name. | 奥古斯特·韦恩·布兹肯定是个假名 | 
| [11:17] | There’s one thing I know about. It’s names. | 我最了解人名了 | 
| [11:19] | Writers go by pseudonyms. What does it matter? | 作家都有笔名 有什么大不了 | 
| [11:21] | You trust him? | 你信任他 | 
| [11:22] | Yeah. | 没错 | 
| [11:24] | A lot more than I trust you. | 比起你 我更信任他 | 
| [11:44] | Thank you, Onora. | 谢谢你 奥娜拉 | 
| [11:45] | You can fetch our supper now, dearie. | 亲爱的 去把我们的晚饭拿来吧 | 
| [11:54] | You killed that man. | 你杀了那个人 | 
| [11:55] | Well, you were hurt. | 你受伤了 | 
| [11:57] | Speaking of which… | 说到这个 | 
| [12:01] | No. | 不要 | 
| [12:03] | I don’t want magic. It’s just a scrape. | 我不想要魔法 只是点小擦伤而已 | 
| [12:06] | This will heal it. | 魔法能疗伤啊 | 
| [12:09] | So will this. | 这个也能 | 
| [12:13] | As you wish. | 就听你的 | 
| [12:20] | You’re different now. | 你变了 | 
| [12:21] | You see it, don’t you? | 你自己也发现了 对吧 | 
| [12:23] | You hurt people all the time. | 你总伤害别人 | 
| [12:28] | I created a truce in the Ogres-war, Bae. | 我迫使食人魔休战了 小比 | 
| [12:31] | I walked into the field of battle, and I made it stop. | 我径直走进战场 让他们停止战争 | 
| [12:36] | I led the children home. | 我把孩子们带回家 | 
| [12:38] | Surely a man who’s saved a thousand lives– | 一个拯救了千万条生命的人总该… | 
| [12:40] | Is done. | 那都结束了 | 
| [12:41] | A man who’s saved a thousand lives can be done with it. | 救了上千条生命就行了 | 
| [12:44] | You can stop doing things. | 别再用魔法了 | 
| [12:48] | I can’t. | 不行 | 
| [12:49] | I need more power, so I can protect you. | 我需要更大的力量来保护你 | 
| [12:53] | I wouldn’t need protecting if you didn’t have power. | 如果你没有力量 我就不需要保护了 | 
| [12:55] | – Well, I can’t get rid of it. – Have you tried? | -我无法摆脱了 -你试过吗 | 
| [12:57] | Tried? | 试过 | 
| [13:01] | If someone kills me with this, | 如果有人用这个杀我 | 
| [13:05] | then they gain the power. | 他就能获得魔力 | 
| [13:07] | Now you know that, Bae. | 现在你知道了 小比 | 
| [13:09] | Is that what you want? | 你想要我死吗 | 
| [13:10] | That’s not what I want. | 不是 | 
| [13:11] | I just think there might be other ways | 我只是觉得要摆脱这力量 | 
| [13:12] | to get rid of the power. Have you looked for– | 也许有其他方法 你找过 | 
| [13:20] | Well, you look for other ways, Bae. | 你去找其他方法 小比 | 
| [13:22] | But don’t get your hopes up. | 不过别抱什么希望 | 
| [13:27] | Papa… | 爸爸 | 
| [13:30] | If I find a way for you to get rid of the power… | 如果我找到能让你摆脱魔力的方法 | 
| [13:33] | a way that doesn’t kill you or hurt me… | 而且不用杀了你或伤害我 | 
| [13:35] | – Would you do it? – It’s not possible. | -你愿意试试吗 -不可能 | 
| [13:37] | If it was, would you do it? | 如果有 你愿意一试吗 | 
| [13:39] | Don’t you miss how it was? | 你不怀念过去的日子吗 | 
| [13:40] | Are you really that unhappy, Bae? | 你真的这么不快乐吗 小比 | 
| [13:43] | I can conjure anything you desire. | 我可以变出你渴望的一切 | 
| [13:47] | Name it. What do you want? | 说吧 你要什么 | 
| [13:50] | I want my father. | 我要我爸爸 | 
| [13:53] | All I want is your happiness, Bae. | 我只想让你快乐 小比 | 
| [13:57] | If you find a way, | 如果你找到可行的方法 | 
| [14:01] | I’ll do it. | 我就愿意一试 | 
| [14:07] | Good. | 好的 | 
| [14:15] | The deal is struck. | 一言为定 | 
| [14:17] | Struck. | 一言为定 | 
| [15:30] | Hey, Sidney. | 西德尼 | 
| [15:32] | Emma, hey. | 艾玛 | 
| [15:35] | So things certainly did work out, didn’t they, | 一切都柳暗花明了 不是吗 | 
| [15:38] | for–for your friend? | 你朋友的事情 | 
| [15:40] | You told me you could help me with Mary Margaret, | 你说你能在玛丽·玛格丽特的事上帮我忙 | 
| [15:41] | and I wanted to believe you. | 我也想相信你 | 
| [15:44] | But eventually, | 但最终 | 
| [15:45] | there are things that even a blind sheriff… | 有些事就连瞎了眼的警长 | 
| [15:49] | cannot ignore. | 都能看到 | 
| [15:50] | Is that a bug? | 这是监听器吗 | 
| [15:51] | Oh, for God sakes, Sidney, drop it. | 看在上帝份上 西德尼 别装了 | 
| [15:54] | You fooled me, you spied on me, | 你耍了我 监视我 | 
| [15:56] | and you reported it all back to that sick, crazy woman. | 你还全数报告给那个疯女人 | 
| [15:59] | I can’t even imagine what she has on you, | 我简直无法想象她有你什么把柄 | 
| [16:00] | – but it must be something huge. – She’s a good mayor. | -但一定是件大事 -她是个好镇长 | 
| [16:03] | She tried to get Mary Margaret convicted | 她试图害玛丽·玛格丽特 | 
| [16:04] | of a murder that didn’t even happen. | 为没发生的罪判刑 | 
| [16:06] | You’re in a lot of trouble. | 你麻烦大了 | 
| [16:08] | There is a D.N.A. trail in a basement | 在某栋房子的地下室里 | 
| [16:10] | of some house out there, and I’m gonna find it, | 有DNA证据 我会找到证据 | 
| [16:12] | and she’s gonna go away. | 她就会进大牢 | 
| [16:13] | Maybe. But I wouldn’t bet against her. | 也许吧 但我看她不会有事 | 
| [16:16] | She’s an amazing woman. | 她是个很棒的女人 | 
| [16:17] | Do you– | 你 | 
| [16:22] | Are you in love with her? | 你是不是爱上她了 | 
| [16:26] | Fine. | 好吧 | 
| [16:28] | Whatever. | 随便了 | 
| [16:29] | Here’s the thing– | 是这样的 | 
| [16:31] | Before you know it, I will have that evidence, | 我很快就会找到证据 | 
| [16:34] | and you need to think long and hard. | 而你得好好考虑一下 | 
| [16:36] | You can either help me and help yourself, | 要么帮我 也帮你自己 | 
| [16:39] | or you’re gonna go down with her, too. | 要么和她一起垮台 | 
| [17:18] | Hey, why don’t you join in, Bae? | 和他们一起玩吧 小比 | 
| [17:20] | I have some business nearby that would bore you. | 我要去附近办事 你不会感兴趣的 | 
| [17:22] | All right. | 好吧 | 
| [17:32] | Let’s go. | 我们走 | 
| [17:52] | Baelfire. | 比尔菲 | 
| [17:55] | Careful, Morraine. | 小心点 莫琳 | 
| [17:55] | You don’t want to be seen with me. | 你不会想别人看到我们在一起 | 
| [17:58] | I’m dangerous. | 我是危险分子 | 
| [18:00] | They’re just scared of your papa. | 他们只是害怕你爸爸 | 
| [18:02] | But I’m not. You won’t let him hurt me. | 但我不怕 你不会让他伤害我的 | 
| [18:06] | I don’t think he’s so bad anyway. | 再说我也不觉得他很坏 | 
| [18:08] | I saw him on the battlefield, when he stopped the fighting. | 我看到他在战场上 停止了战争 | 
| [18:11] | It was like a miracle. | 就像是奇迹 | 
| [18:12] | Now he’s getting worse every day. | 现在他的行为越来越恶劣 | 
| [18:14] | But he said he’ll change back if I find a way. | 但他说如果我找到好办法 他愿变回来 | 
| [18:18] | I just don’t know where to look. | 只是我不知道上哪去找 | 
| [18:23] | Reul ghorm. | 勒尔·格姆 | 
| [18:24] | What? | 什么 | 
| [18:25] | I heard about it when I was in the trenches. | 我在前线的时候听说过 | 
| [18:27] | The other soldiers talked about it. | 其他战士说起过 | 
| [18:29] | Reul ghorm is an ancient being that rules the night, | 勒尔·格姆是统治黑夜的古老生物 | 
| [18:31] | the original power. | 是原始之力 | 
| [18:33] | Bigger than Papa or worse than Papa? | 比我爸爸强大还是弱小 | 
| [18:34] | Bigger than anything. | 比任何力量都强大 | 
| [18:39] | He’s coming back. Good luck to you. | 他回来了 祝你好运 | 
| [18:48] | Your friend didn’t want to say hello? | 你的朋友不打招呼就走了 | 
| [18:50] | You frighten them. | 他们都怕你 | 
| [18:51] | What is there to be frightened of, Bae? | 有什么好怕的 小比 | 
| [18:52] | They’ll get over that in time. | 他们以后会克服的 | 
| [18:55] | You have stains on your boots. | 你的靴子弄脏了 | 
| [19:00] | Oh, yes, that. | 是啊 | 
| [19:01] | Uh, we need a new maid. | 我们得换个新女仆了 | 
| [19:04] | Gods, no! | 天啊 不是吧 | 
| [19:05] | She heard us talking about the knife. | 她听到我们谈论那把刀的事了 | 
| [19:07] | She was mute. She couldn’t tell anyone. | 她是个哑巴 她没法跟别人说 | 
| [19:11] | Even mutes can draw a picture. | 哑巴也是能画图吧 | 
| [19:38] | Mother superior. | 院长 | 
| [19:41] | Good afternoon. | 下午好 | 
| [19:44] | Our rent is paid in full. | 租金已经分文未少地给你了 | 
| [19:47] | I’m not here about the rent. | 我不是为了租金而来 | 
| [19:49] | Well, good day to you then. | 那好吧 祝你今天愉快 | 
| [19:52] | Tell me– that man who just left here… | 告诉我 刚刚离开的那个男人 | 
| [19:56] | Who did he say he was? | 他是谁 | 
| [19:58] | What did he want? | 他为什么来这里 | 
| [20:00] | I don’t have to tell you that. | 我没有义务向你报告这些 | 
| [20:02] | And I don’t have to not double your rent. | 我也没有义务不涨房租 | 
| [20:05] | What did he want? | 他为什么来这里 | 
| [20:07] | Advice and counsel. | 他需要建议 | 
| [20:09] | He came to town looking for his father after a long separation, | 他是来小镇上寻找失散多年的父亲 | 
| [20:12] | and he recently found him. | 最近终于找到了 | 
| [20:16] | And a happy reunion has already taken place? | 父子俩是不是已经幸福团圆了 | 
| [20:20] | No. He hasn’t spoken to him yet. | 不 他还没跟父亲说上话呢 | 
| [20:23] | And why not? | 为什么 | 
| [20:25] | Mm, it was a difficult parting. | 他们分离的时候情况很复杂 | 
| [20:28] | There are many issues to be resolved between them. | 导致现在他们之间很多事情剪不断理还乱 | 
| [20:33] | I see. | 我明白了 | 
| [20:53] | Reul ghorm? | 勒尔·格姆 | 
| [20:56] | Are you there? | 你在吗 | 
| [21:00] | If you can help me, | 如果你能帮助我的话 | 
| [21:02] | please make yourself known to me. | 请对我显灵吧 | 
| [21:25] | Can you help me? | 你能帮助我吗 | 
| [21:26] | I can help. | 我能帮你 | 
| [21:27] | How do I know I can trust you? | 可我怎么知道你是否可信 | 
| [21:29] | Because there is good magic and dark magic, | 这世上的魔法有善恶之分 | 
| [21:32] | and I’m on the right side. | 而我是善良的那一方 | 
| [21:34] | You’re a fairy. | 你是个仙子 | 
| [21:38] | You’re not untouched by magic, are you, child? | 你不是第一次接触魔法 对吧 孩子 | 
| [21:42] | There’s something dark in your life. | 你的生命中有着黑暗的部分 | 
| [21:44] | My father. | 是我父亲 | 
| [21:46] | He is the Dark one. | 他是黑暗者 | 
| [21:48] | I can’t make him the man he was before, | 我没法让他变回原来的样子 | 
| [21:51] | but I can send him someplace | 但我可以把他送到 | 
| [21:52] | where he won’t be able to use his powers. | 让他的魔法失效的地方 | 
| [21:54] | Not a jail. I want to be with him, | 别把他关进监狱 我想和他在一起 | 
| [21:57] | like it used to be. | 就像以前一样 | 
| [21:58] | Not a jail, young one, | 不是去监狱 年轻人 | 
| [21:59] | just a place without magic. | 是去一个没有魔法的地方 | 
| [22:01] | But magic is everywhere. | 可魔法无处不在 | 
| [22:02] | In this world, yes. | 在这个世界里 的确如此 | 
| [22:04] | You see, what ails your father is specific to our realm. | 困扰你父亲的魔力只存在于我们的世界 | 
| [22:08] | His powers do not belong here. | 他的力量本不属于这里 | 
| [22:11] | You must go where you can escape this wretched curse. | 你们必须迁往能避开这个诅咒的地方 | 
| [22:14] | Go? We have to leave? | “迁往” 我们得离开吗 | 
| [22:15] | Yes. It is the only way. | 没错 这是唯一的办法 | 
| [22:18] | Can you do it? | 你做得到吗 | 
| [22:20] | Can you leave everything here behind for the unknown? | 你愿意抛下现有的一切 走向未知吗 | 
| [22:22] | If it means I get my father back, | 如果这能让父亲恢复原样 | 
| [22:25] | then yes. | 那么我愿意 | 
| [22:26] | You’re a very good son, Baelfire. | 你真是个好孩子 比尔菲 | 
| [22:28] | You are the part of him that keeps him human. | 正是你让他还有人性 | 
| [22:31] | That little light inside of him that still glows– | 他内心仍在闪烁的那簇微弱的光芒 | 
| [22:34] | It’s his love for you. | 是他对你的爱 | 
| [22:37] | Hold out your hand. | 伸出你的手 | 
| [22:49] | What is it? | 这是什么 | 
| [22:50] | A magic bean. | 一颗魔豆 | 
| [22:52] | The very last one that is known to our kind. | 这是我们族群所拥有的最后一颗了 | 
| [22:55] | The others got away from us. | 其他的都已不在我们手上 | 
| [22:57] | Just use it wisely | 好好使用 | 
| [22:59] | and follow wherever it leads you. | 跟着它走 | 
| [23:02] | It will save you both. | 它会挽救你们父子的 | 
| [23:23] | Mary Margaret. | 玛丽·玛格丽特 | 
| [23:26] | Please wait. | 请等等 | 
| [23:28] | Look, I’ll leave if you want. I… | 你要是想 我会走开 但… | 
| [23:30] | I just think we need to talk. | 我只是觉得我们该谈谈 | 
| [23:32] | So talk. | 那就谈吧 | 
| [23:34] | I need to apologize. | 我得向你道歉 | 
| [23:35] | Yes, you do. | 是 你是应该 | 
| [23:37] | Keep going. | 继续说 | 
| [23:39] | I didn’t believe you. | 我没有相信你 | 
| [23:40] | I didn’t stand with you. | 我没有支持你 | 
| [23:45] | You know, I will never forget that moment… | 我永远也忘不了那一刻… | 
| [23:50] | The moment the world sort of blows you backwards, | 当整个世界要把你吹倒 | 
| [23:53] | and the one person you thought would always be there to catch you… | 而你以为有个人总会在你身边接住你 | 
| [23:58] | he isn’t there. | 他却不在 | 
| [23:59] | Look at what was going on. | 你想想当时的情况啊 | 
| [24:01] | It was your jewelry box, your fingerprints, | 你的首饰盒 你的指纹 | 
| [24:04] | knife in your apartment. | 刀也是在你公寓里找到的 | 
| [24:05] | It was a setup. | 那是陷害 | 
| [24:07] | And a really good one. | 做得很高明啊 | 
| [24:11] | I’m human. | 我是个凡人 | 
| [24:12] | I fell for it. | 我被蒙蔽了 | 
| [24:15] | I’m sorry, but… we have to move forward. | 我很抱歉 但…我们得走下去 | 
| [24:18] | But we can’t. | 我们走不下去了 | 
| [24:21] | It’s like something in this world doesn’t want us together. | 似乎这个世界有种力量不想让我们在一起 | 
| [24:24] | Like what? Dark forces? | 什么力量 黑暗势力吗 | 
| [24:26] | Maybe. | 或许吧 | 
| [24:28] | I don’t know, but it’s like something just keeps pouring | 我不知道 但感觉就像总有什么 | 
| [24:33] | poison between us. | 在我们之间设置障碍 | 
| [24:36] | And what I don’t want | 而我不希望 | 
| [24:37] | is to have all of those good memories… | 我们所有的美好记忆 | 
| [24:42] | replaced by moments like that– | 都被心碎代替 | 
| [24:44] | when I looked at you | 就是当我看着你 | 
| [24:47] | and I saw that you didn’t believe me. | 却发现你不信任我 | 
| [24:49] | No. I know. | 是的 我知道 | 
| [24:52] | I am so sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 | 
| [24:54] | I know. | 我知道 | 
| [24:59] | I know. | 我知道 | 
| [25:01] | But I love you. | 可我爱你啊 | 
| [25:05] | And that… | 这… | 
| [25:07] | is what makes it all so sad. | 正是最让人伤心的地方 | 
| [25:30] | Papa. | 爸爸 | 
| [25:34] | Papa. | 爸爸 | 
| [25:36] | I found it. I-I found a way for things to be like they were. | 我找到了 我找到恢复原状的办法了 | 
| [25:42] | I want you to come with me. | 我希望你跟我来 | 
| [25:43] | I can make things right. | 我能让一切回归正轨 | 
| [25:46] | Have you heard of the Reul Ghorm? | 你听说过勒尔·格姆吗 | 
| [25:52] | The blue star. | 那个蓝色星星 | 
| [25:55] | The blue fairy? | 那个蓝色仙女吗 | 
| [25:57] | Oh, son, please tell me you didn’t. | 孩子 拜托别说你去找她了 | 
| [26:00] | Fairy magic doesn’t mix well with what I am. | 仙女的魔法和我非常不合 | 
| [26:03] | But you promised. | 但你保证过 | 
| [26:04] | She can help us, | 她能帮我们 | 
| [26:06] | to take us to a place without magic. | 带我们去没有魔法的地方 | 
| [26:07] | A place without magic? | 没有魔法的地方 | 
| [26:11] | I’d be powerless. | 我会失去力量 | 
| [26:14] | Weak. | 变得软弱 | 
| [26:15] | Like everyone else. It wouldn’t matter. | 其他人也一样 不要紧的 | 
| [26:17] | We’d be happy. | 我们会幸福的 | 
| [26:18] | We could be happy here. | 我们在这里也可以很幸福 | 
| [26:20] | Father, please. | 爸爸 拜托 | 
| [26:22] | You’re getting worse. And you promised. | 你的行为越来越离谱 而且你保证了 | 
| [26:25] | This can work. It can. | 这办法能行 肯定行 | 
| [26:29] | You made a deal with me. | 你跟我说好了 | 
| [26:32] | Are you backing out? | 你要反悔吗 | 
| [26:43] | No. | 没有 | 
| [26:54] | Mr. Gold? | 戈登先生 | 
| [26:55] | Are you here for the rent? | 你是来收租金的吗 | 
| [26:57] | Why does everyone ask that? | 怎么每个人都这么问 | 
| [26:59] | Well, because you– never mind. | 因为你…没什么 | 
| [27:02] | Would… | 你… | 
| [27:03] | Would you like to talk? | 你想跟我聊聊吗 | 
| [27:06] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 | 
| [27:07] | Well, um… | 那么… | 
| [27:10] | If you’d like to get something off your chest, | 你要是有什么事不吐不快 | 
| [27:13] | please come in. | 就请进屋吧 | 
| [27:20] | A son? | 儿子 | 
| [27:22] | Wow. I-I didn’t know you had a son. | 我…我都不知道你有个儿子 | 
| [27:24] | How… How old is he? | 他…他多大了 | 
| [27:27] | Let’s start with something easier. | 我们先聊些简单点的话题吧 | 
| [27:29] | O-okay. | 好 好吧 | 
| [27:30] | What do you mean to say that you may found him? | 你说可能已经找到他了 这是什么意思 | 
| [27:34] | Let’s just say there’s someone acting the way | 这么说吧 有个人的行事作风 | 
| [27:36] | I would expect him to act. | 跟我对他的预想一样 | 
| [27:37] | So you– so you recognize him. | 那么说 你认出了他 | 
| [27:39] | Maybe. | 也许吧 | 
| [27:41] | Or perhaps I’m just seeing what I want to see. | 也许我只是看到了自己想看到的 | 
| [27:43] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 | 
| [27:44] | Okay, well, I mean, | 好吧 那么 | 
| [27:46] | wouldn’t he recognize you? | 他没认出你吗 | 
| [27:48] | There was conflict. | 之前我们有过争执 | 
| [27:51] | I’m not sure he’s ready for a tear-soaked reunion. | 我不确定他是否愿意和我相认 抱头痛哭 | 
| [27:53] | So he sought you out and he’s hanging back? | 他来找你 却犹豫要不要相认 | 
| [27:56] | Maybe he’s watching to see if he’s welcome, | 也许他想看看你是否愿意接受他 | 
| [27:57] | looking for a sign that all is forgiven. | 寻找前嫌尽释的暗示 | 
| [27:59] | No. No. He’s–he’s not the one that needs to be– | 不是这样的 要祈求原谅的不是他 | 
| [28:05] | I think he might still be very angry. | 我觉得他还在生我的气 | 
| [28:11] | Anger between a parent and a child | 父子之间有矛盾 | 
| [28:14] | is the most natural thing in the world. | 这最正常不过了 | 
| [28:16] | I think he might be here to try to kill me. | 我觉得他回来是为了杀我 | 
| [28:21] | Right. That’s–that’s not. | 好吧 这就不正常了 | 
| [28:25] | I let him go. | 是我放手让他离开 | 
| [28:29] | I’ve spent my entire life since trying to fix it. | 之后我一生都在试着弥补这一过错 | 
| [28:33] | And now he’s finally here, | 现在他终于回来了 | 
| [28:37] | and I just don’t know what to do. | 可我却不知道该怎么办了 | 
| [28:41] | Be honest. | 与他坦诚相对 | 
| [28:44] | Just tell him what you told me. | 把刚刚对我说的如实告诉他 | 
| [28:47] | And ask him for forgiveness. | 然后请求他的原谅 | 
| [28:48] | And when you’re face-to-face, you’ll know what to do. | 你们四目相对时 你会豁然开朗 | 
| [28:49] | Honesty’s never been the best color on me. | 我从来就不是个坦诚的人 | 
| [28:52] | There’s no other way. | 可是你别无他法 | 
| [29:21] | I know who you are. | 我知道你是谁了 | 
| [29:27] | And I know what you’re looking for. | 我也知道你在找什么 | 
| [29:29] | Well, then… | 好吧 那… | 
| [29:31] | I guess all the lying can stop… | 我们也不用假模假式了 | 
| [29:36] | Papa. | 爸爸 | 
| [29:46] | Where are we going, boy? | 孩子 我们这是去哪儿 | 
| [29:48] | What kind of world is this we’re going to? | 我们要去的世界是什么样的 | 
| [29:50] | What kind of world is without magic? | 什么世界会没有魔法 | 
| [29:55] | A better one. | 一个更好的世界 | 
| [30:15] | My gods, boy! It’s like a tornado! | 天啊 孩子 这就像龙卷风一样 | 
| [30:17] | We have to go through it! | 我们得穿过去 | 
| [30:19] | No! No! I don’t think I can! | 不 不 我不行 | 
| [30:20] | We must! It’s the only way! | 我们必须这么做 这是唯一的法子 | 
| [30:24] | No! No! No! No! No! No! | 不 不 不 | 
| [30:25] | It’s a trick! It’ll tear us apart! | 这是个陷阱 我们会被撕碎的 | 
| [30:27] | It’s not! It’ll be okay! I promise! | 不会的 我保证 没事的 | 
| [30:31] | Papa! | 爸爸 | 
| [30:35] | We have to go through! | 我们必须跳下去 | 
| [30:38] | What are you doing?! | 你在干什么 | 
| [30:39] | Papa! It won’t stay open long! Let’s go! | 爸爸 这个洞很快就要关上了 快啊 | 
| [30:42] | I can’t! I can’t! | 我不行 我办不到 | 
| [30:43] | Papa, please! It’s the only way we can be together! | 爸爸 求你了 只有这样我们才能在一起 | 
| [30:47] | No, Bae! I can’t! | 不 小比 我做不到 | 
| [30:48] | Papa, please! | 爸爸 求你了 | 
| [30:50] | I can’t! | 我做不到 | 
| [30:51] | You coward! | 你这个懦夫 | 
| [30:52] | You promised! | 你答应过我的 | 
| [30:54] | Don’t break our deal! | 不要违反我们的约定 | 
| [30:55] | I have to! | 我只能这么做 | 
| [30:58] | Papa! | 爸爸 | 
| [31:18] | Bae? | 小比 | 
| [31:20] | Bae! | 小比 | 
| [31:24] | No. No. No. No. No. | 不 不 不 | 
| [31:25] | No, no. Bae. | 不要 小比 | 
| [31:27] | I’m sorry, Bae! | 对不起 小比 | 
| [31:28] | I want to come with you! I want to come with you, Bae! | 我愿意和你一起去 我愿意 小比 | 
| [31:32] | I want to come with you! | 我愿意和你一起去 | 
| [31:34] | Bae! | 小比 | 
| [31:35] | Bae! | 小比 | 
| [31:37] | Bae! | 小比 | 
| [31:39] | You were right, Bae. | 你是对的 小比 | 
| [31:43] | You were always right. | 你一直都是对的 | 
| [31:48] | I was a coward, | 我就是个懦夫 | 
| [31:50] | and I never should’ve let you go. | 我不该让你一人离开 | 
| [31:54] | I know it’s little consolation, | 我知道这话于事无补 | 
| [31:58] | but I just want you to know | 但我希望你知道 | 
| [31:59] | that ever since you left, | 自从你走了之后 | 
| [32:01] | ever since you crossed the barriers of time and space, | 自从你跨越了时间和空间的屏障 | 
| [32:05] | in every waking moment… | 我每一天的每一刻 | 
| [32:11] | I’ve been looking for you. | 都一直在找你 | 
| [32:15] | And now that I’ve finally found you… | 现在 我终于找到你了 | 
| [32:19] | I know I can’t make up for the past, | 我知道 过去我已无法弥补 | 
| [32:22] | for the lost time. | 没法弥补失去的时间 | 
| [32:26] | All I can do | 我能做的 | 
| [32:27] | is to ask you to do what you’ve always done– | 只有求你像你一直以来那样 | 
| [32:31] | That’s to be the bigger man… | 做个宽宏大量的人 | 
| [32:36] | and forgive me. | 原谅我 | 
| [32:38] | I’m so sorry, son. | 真对不起 儿子 | 
| [32:43] | I’m so sorry, Bae. | 真的非常抱歉 小比 | 
| [32:51] | Oh, my boy. | 我的儿子 | 
| [32:54] | My beautiful boy. | 我的好儿子 | 
| [32:59] | Can you truly, truly forgive me? | 你真的真的能原谅我吗 | 
| [33:03] | I forgive you, papa. | 我原谅你 爸爸 | 
| [33:16] | You were looking for the knife. | 你之前在找那把刀 | 
| [33:20] | I thought that if you still had it, | 我想如果你还留着它 | 
| [33:23] | it would mean that you hadn’t changed. | 就说明你还没有改变 | 
| [33:28] | Well, let’s go and find it and see. | 我们去把它找出来看看 | 
| [33:33] | I buried it here shortly after Emma came to town. | 艾玛来镇上不久我就把它埋在了这里 | 
| [33:37] | Things were changing. | 一切都在改变 | 
| [33:39] | Didn’t want to take the chance of Regina finding it. | 我不想让瑞金娜找到它 | 
| [33:42] | Of course. | 当然 | 
| [33:44] | It should be right about here, son. | 应该在这里的 儿子 | 
| [33:46] | Here. Let–let… | 来 我来… | 
| [33:50] | Yeah. | 找到了 | 
| [34:05] | I want you to take it. | 我想让你拿着 | 
| [34:08] | Destroy it, | 毁了它 | 
| [34:09] | the way I know you always wanted to. | 我知道你一直想这么做 | 
| [34:14] | I found you, | 我找到了你 | 
| [34:16] | and I don’t need it anymore. | 我就不再需要它了 | 
| [34:19] | I chose it once. | 我曾经选择了它 | 
| [34:22] | Now I choose you. | 现在我选择你 | 
| [34:36] | It’s remarkable. | 真不可思议 | 
| [34:48] | By the power of the darkness, | 以黑暗的力量 | 
| [34:52] | I command thee… | 我命令你 | 
| [34:55] | Dark one. | 黑暗者 | 
| [34:57] | You’re trying to control me. | 你想控制我 | 
| [35:00] | I command thee, Dark one! | 我命令你 黑暗者 | 
| [35:06] | You’re not my son. | 你不是我儿子 | 
| [35:17] | You’re not Baelfire. | 你不是比尔菲 | 
| [35:19] | Papa, why would you say that? | 爸爸 你为什么那么说 | 
| [35:21] | – I’m just trying to use your power to help us. – Enough! | -我是想用你的力量帮助我们 -够了 | 
| [35:23] | It’s over, Booth, or whoever you are. | 别装了 布兹 不管你是谁 | 
| [35:26] | My son would never try to use me, | 我儿子永远不会想要利用我 | 
| [35:30] | and he would know that this knife | 他也该知道这把刀 | 
| [35:32] | cannot harness any magic in this world | 无法驾驭这个世界的任何魔法 | 
| [35:35] | because there is no magic in this world. | 因为这个世界没有魔法 | 
| [35:38] | That’s why he chose this place. | 所以他才选择了这里 | 
| [35:41] | He didn’t want me… | 他不想让我 | 
| [35:44] | dabbling. | 再施魔法 | 
| [35:49] | So why bury a useless knife? | 那为什么把一把无用的刀埋起来 | 
| [35:51] | Oh, I wouldn’t say it was useless. | 它可不是无用的 | 
| [35:54] | It still cuts through flesh rather nicely. | 它还是能很好地刺穿肉体 | 
| [35:58] | It’s about time you answering some questions, sunshine. | 该你回答问题了 帅哥 | 
| [36:02] | Why the theatrics? Why didn’t you just come to me? | 为什么要演戏 为什么不直接找我 | 
| [36:05] | I needed you to work for it. | 我需要你努力争取 | 
| [36:09] | I needed you to want it so bad | 我需要勾起你爱子心切之心 | 
| [36:10] | you would ignore what your eyes were seeing. | 这才会忽视了眼前的真相 | 
| [36:13] | Do I even look like him at all? | 我跟他有半点相像吗 | 
| [36:16] | How do you know about this knife? | 你怎么知道这把刀的 | 
| [36:18] | I hear things. | 道听途说 | 
| [36:20] | No one here knows about this knife. | 这里没人知道这把刀 | 
| [36:22] | No one here remembers. | 这里没人有记忆 | 
| [36:25] | And yet you do. | 而你有 | 
| [36:27] | You’re from there, aren’t you? | 你是从那儿来的 是吗 | 
| [36:30] | From my world. | 从我的世界而来 | 
| [36:31] | The fact that you’re asking the question means you know the answer. | 你这么问说明你知道答案 | 
| [36:37] | Well, now that that’s settled… | 既然这事了结了 | 
| [36:43] | How about my other question? | 我还有个问题 | 
| [36:46] | Who told you about me and the knife? | 谁告诉你我和这刀的事情 | 
| [36:50] | A little fairy. | 一个小仙女 | 
| [36:51] | Why did you want it? | 你为什么想得到它 | 
| [36:54] | If you know who I am, | 如果你知道我是谁 | 
| [36:56] | then you know who I am. | 那你就该了解我 | 
| [36:58] | The chances of you surviving this little encounter | 我们狭路相逢 你能活下去的几率 | 
| [37:01] | are pretty slim. | 非常小 | 
| [37:04] | So why take the risk? | 为什么还要冒险 | 
| [37:07] | Because I’ll die anyway. | 因为我反正要死了 | 
| [37:11] | What? | 什么 | 
| [37:13] | I’m sick. | 我病了 | 
| [37:16] | I’m sick, and I need magic. | 我病了 我需要魔法 | 
| [37:19] | I was gonna get the savior to believe. | 我本打算说服救世主相信 | 
| [37:22] | But that woman… | 但是那个女人 | 
| [37:25] | I don’t think I’m gonna make it long enough to see that happen. | 我觉得我是活不到那一天了 | 
| [37:32] | She trusts you. | 她信任你 | 
| [37:34] | It might be enough. | 也许就足够了 | 
| [37:39] | Try again. | 再试一次 | 
| [37:45] | You’re gonna let me live? | 你要放我一条生路 | 
| [37:47] | You’re going to die either way. | 反正你也要死的 | 
| [37:49] | This way, | 如果我放了你 | 
| [37:50] | at least I might get something out of it. | 至少我可能有所得 | 
| [38:06] | Reul Ghorm! | 勒尔·格姆 | 
| [38:08] | Show yourself! | 快出现 | 
| [38:20] | How do I follow him? | 我怎样才能跟着他 | 
| [38:22] | You had the way. You didn’t take it. | 你有过这机会 是你没抓住 | 
| [38:24] | And there are no more magic beans. | 已经没有魔法豆了 | 
| [38:26] | That’s a lie. | 说谎 | 
| [38:27] | – We don’t do that. – A lie. | -我们从不说谎 -说谎 | 
| [38:29] | You will never make it to that world. | 你永远也到不了那个世界 | 
| [38:31] | Oh, I’ll find a way. | 我会找到办法的 | 
| [38:33] | There must be other paths. | 一定还有其他途径 | 
| [38:35] | – A realm-jumper? A time-turner? – No. | -国度穿越者 扭转时间者 -不行 | 
| [38:38] | – A mage? – There is no– | -魔法师 -没有其他 | 
| [38:39] | A curse? | 诅咒 | 
| [38:41] | No. | 当然不行 | 
| [38:42] | Ah! So it is a curse. | 这么说还能用诅咒 | 
| [38:44] | Of course you would think of a curse instead of a blessing. | 你当然会想到诅咒而不是祈祷 | 
| [38:47] | Your magic is limited by its own rotten core, Rumplestiltskin. | 你的魔法受其邪恶的本质所限 朗普斯金 | 
| [38:51] | Anyway, it can’t be done, | 再说 这也无法实现 | 
| [38:53] | not without a great price. | 那是需要付出巨大代价的 | 
| [38:54] | I’ve already paid a great price. | 我已经付出了巨大的代价 | 
| [38:56] | So you’d be willing to sacrifice this world for the next? | 那你愿牺牲这个世界以换取另一个吗 | 
| [38:58] | Because that’s how great the price is. | 因为这就是巨大的代价 | 
| [39:01] | Well, what do you think? | 你觉得呢 | 
| [39:03] | Well, then I’ll comfort myself | 那我就安慰自己 | 
| [39:04] | knowing that such a curse is beyond your abilities. | 这个诅咒是你力所不能及的 | 
| [39:06] | Oh, for now, | 现在不行 | 
| [39:07] | but I’ve got all the time in the world. | 但我有的是时间 | 
| [39:11] | I will do nothing else. | 我会一心赴在这一件事上 | 
| [39:13] | I will love nothing else. | 我不会爱其他人 | 
| [39:16] | I will find a way. | 我会找到办法 | 
| [39:18] | You took my son, | 你夺走了我儿子 | 
| [39:20] | but I will get him back. | 但是我会找回他的 | 
| [39:22] | I didn’t take your son. | 我没有夺走你的儿子 | 
| [39:24] | You took my son, but I will get him back! | 你夺走了我的儿子 但是我会找回他的 | 
| [39:27] | You drove him away. | 是你逼走他的 | 
| [39:35] | I will find him! | 我会找到他的 | 
| [39:38] | I will find him! | 我会找到他的 | 
| [39:41] | I will find him. | 我会找到他的 | 
| [39:53] | Congratulations, Sheriff Swan. | 恭喜你 斯旺警长 | 
| [39:55] | There’s about to be a big break in your case. | 你的案子将有重大突破 | 
| [39:59] | You just got yourself a confession. | 有人来主动向你认罪 | 
| [40:01] | But I want you to listen to the whole explanation | 但是我希望你能听完全部解释 | 
| [40:04] | so you understand why this happened. | 你就会理解前因后果 | 
| [40:05] | – Oh, I’ll hang on every word you say. – Sidney, | -我会牢记你说的每个字 -西德尼 | 
| [40:07] | you can come in now. | 你现在可以进来了 | 
| [40:15] | Tell her what you told me. | 把你跟我说的话讲给她听 | 
| [40:17] | It was me. | 是我 | 
| [40:19] | I confess. | 我坦白 | 
| [40:21] | I abducted Kathryn and I held her in the basement | 我劫持了凯思琳 把她关在湖边一所 | 
| [40:23] | of an abandoned summer home by the lake. | 废弃的避暑别墅的地下室里 | 
| [40:26] | I bribed a lab tech to get me the heart from the hospital, | 我贿赂实验室的技术员帮我从医院搞来了心脏 | 
| [40:28] | and I used that same person to doctor the lab results. | 然后再借那人之手篡改了实验室报告 | 
| [40:31] | And the other thing. | 还有一件事 | 
| [40:34] | I borrowed some skeleton keys from Regina | 我借了瑞金娜的万能钥匙 | 
| [40:36] | and… planted the knife in your apartment. | 把刀放进你们公寓 | 
| [40:40] | My keys. | 我的钥匙 | 
| [40:42] | Can’t help but feel personally violated about that part. | 这事真让我不禁觉得受到了侵犯 | 
| [40:44] | I am supposed to believe you did this for why now? | 凭什么要我相信这些是你做的 | 
| [40:46] | I was gonna find her after the conviction, be a hero, | 我本想在定罪后找到她 做个英雄 | 
| [40:50] | then get the inside track on the biggest story to ever hit this town. | 拿到本镇最劲爆事件的内幕消息 | 
| [40:54] | I’d get my job back. | 我就能回去工作 | 
| [40:55] | Plus a novel and a movie, | 还能出小说 拍电影 | 
| [40:58] | and I don’t know. It sounds crazy now. | 我也不知道 现在说起来觉得很疯狂 | 
| [41:00] | I don’t know about crazy, | 我不知道这算不算疯狂 | 
| [41:02] | but false, yes, false as hell. | 但绝对是弥天大谎 | 
| [41:04] | I have maps to where the house is. | 我有去那别墅的地图 | 
| [41:06] | You’ll find chains in the basement, | 你会在地下室里找到锁链 | 
| [41:08] | lots of fingerprints, I’m sure– hers and mine. | 肯定有许多指纹 她的和我的 | 
| [41:10] | But I didn’t hurt her. | 但是我没伤害她 | 
| [41:14] | The man has obviously suffered some kind of mental break. | 他明显有点精神失常了 | 
| [41:18] | He clearly hasn’t been himself for a while. | 显然他这种状况已经有日子了 | 
| [41:20] | Yeah. It’s like his words aren’t his at all. | 是啊 他简直就像是言不由衷 | 
| [41:23] | You are so sold on your own rush to judgment | 你急于下定论并对之坚信不移 | 
| [41:26] | that you can’t even see the truth anymore. | 以致都看不清真相了 | 
| [41:29] | A word in the hallway, please. | 请你去走廊 我们谈两句 | 
| [41:42] | Well, that’s the biggest load of crap I’ve ever heard. | 那真是我听过的最扯淡的话了 | 
| [41:45] | I’m pretty sure that’s not true. | 不敢苟同 | 
| [41:47] | That poor man. | 那个可怜的人 | 
| [41:49] | I know you are behind all this. | 我知道一切都是你在操纵 | 
| [41:50] | I understand that you own the game | 我知道这是你的游戏 | 
| [41:52] | and that you’ve set the board so that no one else can win, | 你设局 其他人都赢不了 | 
| [41:55] | but I am about to start playing an entirely different game. | 但是 我要开始一场完全不同的游戏 | 
| [41:59] | I don’t care about what happens to you. | 我不在乎你会怎样 | 
| [42:02] | I don’t care about what happens to me. | 我不在乎我会怎样 | 
| [42:04] | All I care about is what happens to my kid. | 我在乎的是我的孩子会怎样 | 
| [42:09] | And you are going to leave him alone. | 你要离他远远的 | 
| [42:12] | Am I? | 是吗 | 
| [42:13] | I’m talking. | 我还没说完 | 
| [42:15] | You’re a sociopath, lady. | 女士 你是个反社会者 | 
| [42:17] | You tried to take away someone that I love. | 你试图抢走我爱的人 | 
| [42:21] | And now… | 现在 | 
| [42:24] | I’m gonna take away someone you love. | 我也要抢走你爱的人 | 
| [42:28] | I am taking back my son. | 我要夺回我的儿子 |