时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:16] | No one… | 没人 |
[00:17] | is getting through that. | 能闯过这道门 |
[00:19] | When are you installing the torture chamber? | 你什么时候再搞个刑讯室 |
[00:21] | You don’t like it? I call it medieval chic. | 你们不喜欢吗 我管这个叫中世纪范儿 |
[00:24] | I don’t care what it looks like | 我不管是什么范儿 |
[00:25] | as long as it keeps Regina and her skeleton keys out. | 能防住瑞金娜和她的万能钥匙就行 |
[00:27] | You’re pretty handy for a writer. | 作为作家 你手太巧了 |
[00:29] | Where’d you learn how to do all this? | 你从哪学来的这一手 |
[00:30] | Wood shop. Eighth grade. | 木工工厂 八年级的时候 |
[00:32] | Oh, speaking of school, have to get going. | 提到学校 我得赶紧去了 |
[00:35] | Um, are you sure you’re ready to go back? | 你确定你准备好回去了吗 |
[00:37] | After a stint behind bars, | 我连监狱都蹲过了 |
[00:39] | how tough can a room full of fourth graders be? | 还怕一屋子四年级学生吗 |
[00:42] | Besides, aren’t you the one we need to be worried about? | 再说了 我们该担心的人是你吧 |
[00:45] | Me? Why? | 我 怎么说 |
[00:48] | You did threaten to take Henry away from Regina. | 你威胁说要把亨利从瑞金娜身边夺走 |
[00:51] | Oh, that wasn’t a threat. | 那不是威胁 |
[00:52] | I’m hiring Mr. Gold to help build a case against her. | 我雇了戈登先生准备跟她对薄公堂 |
[00:56] | She tried to frame you for murder. | 她想陷害你谋杀啊 |
[00:58] | But you do know what happens if you win? | 但是你知道如果你赢了会怎样吧 |
[01:01] | Yeah. | 知道 |
[01:02] | And you’re ready? | 你准备好了吗 |
[01:05] | To be his mom? | 做他的母亲 |
[01:07] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[01:14] | Code red. Code red. | 紧急情况 紧急情况 |
[01:16] | Hey, Henry. What’s going on? | 亨利 怎么了 |
[01:17] | Meet me at Granny’s. It’s an Operation Cobra emergency. | 外婆家见 眼镜蛇行动出现紧急情况 |
[01:21] | I’m on my way. | 立刻出发 |
[01:26] | Emma, wait up. | 艾玛 等等 |
[01:28] | You heard the kid. Operation Cobra calls. | 你听到他说的了 眼镜蛇行动有任务 |
[01:30] | I didn’t think you believed any of that. | 你不是不相信吗 |
[01:31] | Oh, I don’t, but sometimes it’s the only way | 我是不信 但是有时我只能 |
[01:33] | to get through to henry. | 这样和亨利沟通 |
[01:34] | You know, a custody battle against Regina | 你知道 和瑞金娜争夺监护权 |
[01:36] | isn’t going to accomplish anything. | 什么都解决不了 |
[01:39] | You need to look at the big picture. | 你得着眼大局 |
[01:41] | That’s the only way you’re gonna understand what you’re up against. | 只有这样你才能知道你面对的是什么 |
[01:44] | That’s the only way you’ll know how to beat Regina. | 也只有这样你才能知道如何打败瑞金娜 |
[01:47] | Okay, new guy, how’s that? | 好吧 外来客 怎么做 |
[01:49] | Take the day off. | 休息一天 |
[01:50] | Come with me, and I’ll show you. | 跟我来 我会让你明白 |
[01:52] | And where exactly would we be going | 那我们这趟神奇的神秘旅行 |
[01:54] | on this magical mystery tour? | 是要去哪里呢 |
[01:56] | If I told you, you would never come. | 我要是说了 你决不会跟我走的 |
[02:01] | Oh, come on. Take a leap of faith. | 来嘛 相信我一次 |
[02:03] | You come with me, and I promise you, | 你跟我走 我保证 |
[02:05] | you’ll find exactly what you’re looking for. | 你能找到你想要的 |
[02:06] | My kid needs me. I don’t have time for faith. | 我孩子需要我 我没时间来相信你 |
[02:18] | Hey. What’s the emergency? | 有什么紧急情况 |
[02:22] | This is sensitive. | 这事要小心谨慎 |
[02:24] | If it’s sensitive, | 如果要小心谨慎 |
[02:25] | why are we at Granny’s, out in the open? | 我们为什么还要在外婆家 在大庭广众下 |
[02:28] | I’m hungry. | 我饿了 |
[02:29] | Who else knows that we hide the book at the sheriff’s station? | 还有谁知道我们把书藏在了警局 |
[02:32] | No one. Why? | 没别人 怎么了 |
[02:34] | Someone changed it. | 有人改过书 |
[02:35] | There’s a new story in it. | 这里有个新的故事 |
[02:37] | Why would someone add a new story? | 为什么会有人加入新故事呢 |
[02:40] | To tell something we need to know about the curse. | 是为了告诉我们关于诅咒的事 |
[02:43] | And what would that be? | 是什么事呢 |
[02:44] | I don’t know. The story isn’t finished. | 我不知道 故事没写完 |
[02:46] | Why would someone go to so much trouble to add a new story | 为什么会有人费尽心机加入一个新故事 |
[02:49] | and then not bother finishing it? | 却不写完它 |
[02:50] | That’s what’s weird. | 这就是奇怪之处 |
[02:52] | The story’s about Pinocchio. | 是匹诺曹的故事 |
[02:54] | Everyone knows how that ends. | 每个人都知道故事结局是什么 |
[02:56] | Well, maybe that’s why it was left out. | 也许那就是为什么没写结局 |
[02:58] | Or maybe there’s more to it. | 也或许故事不止如此 |
[03:01] | Henry, you are gonna be late for school. | 亨利 你上学要迟到了 |
[03:05] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[03:17] | Hold on, my boy! | 孩子 抓紧 |
[03:22] | I’m trying, father! | 我在努力 爸爸 |
[03:30] | Faster, father! Faster! He’s catching up! | 快点 爸爸 再快点 它要追上来了 |
[03:33] | The current– it’s too strong! | 水流 太强了 |
[03:40] | Don’t let go! | 别放手 |
[03:53] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[03:55] | We must abandon ship. | 我们必须弃船 |
[03:57] | Take this. | 拿上这个 |
[03:58] | This is the only one. | 只有一个 |
[03:59] | No, father. I’m made of wood. I’ll float. | 不要 爸爸 我是木头做的 我能浮起来 |
[04:02] | We can both survive. | 我们都能活下来的 |
[04:04] | No. We don’t risk. | 不行 不能冒这个险 |
[04:08] | – Take! – No, father! You take it! | -拿着 -不要 爸爸 你拿着 |
[04:12] | Save yourself! | 自己保命 |
[04:13] | Pinocchio! | 匹诺曹 |
[04:30] | Pinocchio? | 匹诺曹 |
[04:33] | Pinocchio? | 匹诺曹 |
[04:37] | You saved me. | 你救了我 |
[04:44] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[04:47] | Where are you? | 你到底在哪 |
[04:55] | Oh, no. | 不要 |
[04:57] | No. No. | 不要啊 |
[05:03] | No. | 不要 |
[05:08] | No. | 不要 |
[05:14] | I wish I could’ve saved you, my boy. | 真希望我救得了你 我的孩子 |
[05:22] | We still can. | 还有办法 |
[05:31] | Please. | 帮帮我 |
[05:33] | Save him. | 救他 |
[06:00] | Father? | 爸爸 |
[06:06] | Pinocchio… | 匹诺曹 |
[06:08] | Look. | 看啊 |
[06:10] | I’m… | 我… |
[06:12] | a real boy. | 我变成人了 |
[06:14] | I’m a real boy! | 我是个真正的男孩了 |
[06:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:23] | I don’t know how I can ever repay you. Th– | 不知道我该如何报答你 这… |
[06:26] | This is all I-I ever wanted. | 这是我一直的夙愿 |
[06:29] | You and Pinocchio have found each other. | 你和匹诺曹有缘走到一起 |
[06:32] | Now go. Live your life together as a family. | 快去吧 相亲相爱地生活吧 |
[06:36] | Come, my son. | 走吧 儿子 |
[06:40] | Remember, Pinocchio, | 记住哦 匹诺曹 |
[06:41] | be brave, truthful, and unselfish. | 要勇敢 诚实 无私 |
[06:44] | So long as you do that, you will always remain a real boy. | 只要你能做到 就能一直做个真男孩 |
[07:22] | Mr. Gold? | 戈登先生 |
[07:24] | We need to meet. It’s about Emma. | 我们得聊聊 关于艾玛的 |
[07:25] | There’s a… problem. | 出了点问题 |
[08:11] | Ms. Blanchard. | 布兰切特女士 |
[08:15] | I see you’re back. | 看来你重返校园了 |
[08:16] | Yes. | 没错 |
[08:18] | Isn’t it wonderful? Everything worked out. | 多好的结局啊 一切柳暗花明了 |
[08:23] | Henry forgot his lunch. Have you seen him? | 亨利忘记带上午餐了 你看到他了吗 |
[08:24] | He’s with his mother. | 他和他妈妈在一起 |
[08:27] | Ms. Blanchard, is there a problem? | 布兰切特女士 有什么问题吗 |
[08:28] | Not anymore. | 现在没了 |
[08:30] | Though someone did go to a lot of trouble to make it look like | 不过确实有个人费尽心机 |
[08:33] | I had done something horrible. | 想陷我于不义 |
[08:35] | But they failed. | 可那人失败了 |
[08:37] | Yes. Sidney Glass, | 是啊 是西德尼·格拉斯 |
[08:39] | who’s safely incarcerated. | 别担心 他已被监禁了 |
[08:40] | If it was Sidney. | 谁知道是不是他呢 |
[08:41] | Well, ask your roommate. He confessed. | 问问你室友啊 他招供了 |
[08:43] | Of course he did. | 他当然会招供 |
[08:44] | – Are you insinuating something? – Yes, I am. | -你话中有话啊 -被你发现了 |
[08:48] | But I forgive you. | 但我原谅你了 |
[08:50] | Even if you can’t admit what you did, | 即使你拒绝承认你的所为 |
[08:53] | I forgive you anyway. | 我还是原谅你 |
[08:58] | Your life must be filled with such incredible loneliness | 你的生活一定是无比的孤单 |
[09:00] | if your only joy comes from destroying everyone else’s happiness. | 只能通过毁掉别人的幸福来取乐 |
[09:06] | It’s so sad, Mayor Mills, | 这太悲哀了 米尔斯镇长 |
[09:07] | because despite what you think, | 因为无论你是怎么想的 |
[09:09] | it won’t make you happy. | 这么做不会让你开心的 |
[09:12] | It’s only going to leave a giant hole in your heart. | 只会让你的内心更加的空虚 |
[09:19] | There’s Henry now. | 亨利来了 |
[09:24] | What are you doing here? | 你来这干嘛 |
[09:29] | You forgot your lunchbox. | 你忘带午餐盒了 |
[09:31] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[09:37] | Henry, it’s time for a change. | 亨利 是时候做点改变了 |
[09:40] | I think it’s time to transfer you to a new class with a new teacher. | 我想把你转到别的老师带的班 |
[09:43] | Why do you want me out of Ms. Blanchard’s class? | 你为什么不想让我待在布兰切特老师的班 |
[09:46] | Is it because you framed her? | 就是因为你陷害她吗 |
[09:48] | Henry! | 亨利 |
[09:50] | Do you really think i’m capable of doing something so horrible? | 你真的觉得我会做出如此恶毒的事吗 |
[09:53] | – Of course. You’re the evil queen. – Enough. | -当然 你是邪恶的巫后 -够了 |
[09:56] | Those fairy tales are not real. | 那些童话故事不是真的 |
[09:57] | Ms. Blanchard should never have given you that book. | 布兰切特老师当初就不该给你那本书 |
[09:59] | She should be grateful I’m not trying to get her fired. | 我没想办法让她被炒她就该感恩戴德了 |
[10:01] | Go ahead and try. It won’t work. | 试试啊 你不会成功的 |
[10:04] | No matter what you do, | 无论你做什么 |
[10:05] | Snow White will have her happy ending. | 白雪公主终会得到幸福 |
[10:07] | She and Prince Charming will be together. | 她和白马王子会终成眷属 |
[10:09] | The curse will end. | 诅咒会被终结 |
[10:11] | Good will win. | 正义一方终将胜利 |
[10:14] | And I’m not transferring classes. | 我不会转班的 |
[10:21] | Ah, Mr. Booth. I’ll be with you in a moment. | 布兹先生 我待会再跟你谈 |
[10:25] | On second thought, tell me– | 不过 你能告诉我 |
[10:27] | as one admirer of antiquities to another– | 我们古物爱好者就不说暗话了 |
[10:29] | do you think it’s worth my while having this clock repaired? | 你觉得这钟还值得修理吗 |
[10:40] | I’ll take your silence as a “Yes”, then. | 我就当你默认了 |
[10:42] | You know, I’m very busy right now, | 我现在很忙 |
[10:44] | and, uh, I’m just a one-man shop. | 店里就我一个人 |
[10:47] | But, uh, I’ll get to the clock as fast as I can. | 不过我会尽快开始修钟的 |
[10:50] | I wouldn’t ask for anything more. | 这样就好 |
[10:58] | Good day. | 日安 |
[10:58] | H-how are you? | 你好 |
[11:03] | First time seeing dear old dad since you arrived at Storybrooke? | 你来到童话镇之后这是第一次见你老爹吗 |
[11:06] | I’m s-sor– | 抱歉… |
[11:09] | You know, what surprises me is | 让我惊讶的是 |
[11:11] | why a man who claims to be at death’s door | 一个声称自己生命垂危的人 |
[11:14] | can’t even bring himself to say hello to his father. | 居然不敢和他爸爸打招呼 |
[11:16] | What are you afraid of? | 你在害怕什么 |
[11:19] | That’s, uh… | 这是 |
[11:20] | That’s my business. | 这是我的事 |
[11:23] | Fair enough. | 好吧 |
[11:25] | Let’s talk about ours. | 那就来谈谈我们的事 |
[11:26] | You claim to be the only person who can make Ms. Swan believe, | 你说只有你能让斯旺女士相信这些童话故事 |
[11:31] | that you could get her to do | 还说你可以让她去做 |
[11:32] | exactly what she was brought here to do, and yet, | 她来到这个世界所肩负的使命 |
[11:35] | for a man who’s running out of time, | 但对于一个行将就木的人来说 |
[11:37] | you don’t seem to be in much of a hurry. | 你似乎一点都不着急啊 |
[11:39] | It’s not me slowing us down. | 又不是我在拖后腿 |
[11:41] | It’s her. All she can think about right now | 是她 她现在只想 |
[11:44] | is getting custody of her kid. | 夺回孩子的抚养权 |
[11:45] | Sounds like Sheriff Swan needs a course correction. | 看来该有人给斯旺警长指条正路 |
[11:48] | She’s coming to you for legal advice. | 她要来找你做法律咨询 |
[11:50] | And you want me to steer her toward you. | 而你想让我把她引向你 |
[11:52] | I can get her there, to believing. | 我能让她相信 |
[11:56] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[12:00] | I’m sorry. It’s just that knowing who you are | 抱歉 可知道了你的身份 |
[12:04] | and your nature, | 和你的本性 |
[12:06] | trust is a big ask. | 就很难信任你了 |
[12:11] | Fear not. | 别担心 |
[12:13] | A gentle nudge I shall provide. | 我还是会薄尽绵力 |
[12:27] | Align the gear on the spindle. | 将齿轮与轴对齐 |
[12:30] | Now press the spring. | 现在按一下弹簧 |
[12:35] | Good work! | 干得好 |
[12:36] | You fixed it, eh? Bravo! | 你把它修好了 好厉害 |
[12:45] | Did you do this, Pinocchio? | 是你干的吗 匹诺曹 |
[12:47] | Remember what the blue fairy told you | 还记得蓝衣仙子 |
[12:49] | – about being a good boy? – Thanks. | -叫你做个好孩子吗 -谢谢 |
[12:51] | Oh, it’s okay. He meant no harm. | 没事的 他并无恶意 |
[12:55] | I’d be laughing, too, if… | 换了我也会笑 只是… |
[12:57] | Oh, I felt so dizzy. | 我好晕 |
[13:04] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[13:05] | I meant to be good. | 我没有恶意 |
[13:06] | I’m not here because of you, Pinocchio. | 我不是为你来的 匹诺曹 |
[13:09] | I’m afraid I bring bad news. | 恐怕我有些坏消息 |
[13:13] | Wait in your room, my boy. Go on. | 在你房里等着 孩子 去吧 |
[13:16] | H-hang on, Pinocchio. I’ll come with you. | 等等 匹诺曹 我和你一起去 |
[13:20] | What is it? | 什么坏消息 |
[13:21] | The Evil Queen– | 巫后 |
[13:23] | She’s threatened the entire kingdom with a curse, | 她用一道诅咒威胁整个王国 |
[13:25] | a curse that will rip away all that we love. | 这道诅咒会剥夺我们所爱的一切 |
[13:27] | Then we must stop her. | 那我们必须制止她 |
[13:29] | It’s too late for that. | 太迟了 |
[13:31] | So all is lost? | 难道一切无望了吗 |
[13:33] | No. There is hope, | 不 还有希望 |
[13:35] | if you will help us. | 只要你愿意帮助我们 |
[13:37] | Me? | 我 |
[13:38] | Snow White is about to give birth to a child– | 白雪公主快要生孩子了 |
[13:40] | a child who will save us all when she reaches her 28th year– | 这孩子到28岁就能拯救我们所有人 |
[13:44] | But only if she can be protected | 但得有人能保护她 |
[13:45] | from the powerful effects of the dark curse. | 免受强大的黑暗诅咒的伤害 |
[13:48] | But how can I protect this child? | 但我要怎么保护这个孩子 |
[13:50] | There is an enchanted tree, | 有棵被施了魔法的树 |
[13:52] | much like the one you carved Pinocchio from. | 很像你做匹诺曹的那棵 |
[13:56] | If fashioned into a vessel, | 如果能打造成一个容器 |
[13:57] | it can protect the child from the queen’s magic. | 就能保护这孩子不受到巫后魔法的伤害 |
[14:00] | Will you do this? | 你愿意做吗 |
[14:04] | I cannot lose my boy. | 我不能失去我的孩子 |
[14:07] | I have lost… | 我已经失去了 |
[14:09] | so much. | 这么多 |
[14:11] | I cannot lose him, too. | 我不能再失去他了 |
[14:13] | Then build the wardrobe. | 那就做好衣柜 |
[14:14] | That’s how you will save us all. | 你就能拯救我们所有人 |
[14:23] | I have to save him. | 我得拯救他 |
[14:24] | I have to get Henry away from Regina. | 我得让亨利远离瑞金娜 |
[14:26] | I must admit, your intentions are admirable. | 我得承认你精神可嘉 |
[14:29] | However, | 但是 |
[14:31] | I won’t be taking your case. | 我不能帮你 |
[14:33] | What? | 什么 |
[14:34] | You know what Regina did. | 你知道瑞金娜的所作所为 |
[14:35] | Yes, but we can’t prove it. | 对 但我们无法证明 |
[14:37] | And given the mayor’s sway in this town, | 鉴于镇长在这个镇的统治地位 |
[14:39] | any proceedings against her | 任何反对她的行为 |
[14:40] | would be long and drawn out and futile. | 都会旷日持久却徒劳无功 |
[14:43] | The only certainty is Henry would suffer. | 而亨利则一定会受到伤害 |
[14:47] | You can’t do that to your boy. | 你不能这样对他 |
[14:48] | So we leave him in the same house with that sociopath? | 那我们就让他跟那个精神病住一起吗 |
[14:50] | I’m sorry, sheriff. My mind’s made up. | 很抱歉 警长 我主意已定 |
[14:53] | Well, then change it. | 那就改主意 |
[14:54] | The only person I’ve ever seen | 只有你一人 |
[14:56] | go head-to-head with Regina and win is you. | 能和瑞金娜硬碰硬还占上风 |
[14:58] | That’s because I know how to pick my battles. | 那是因为我知道什么时候能出手 |
[14:59] | Then pick this one. | 那你就出手帮我吧 |
[15:01] | I’m sorry. I’m afraid I’m just simply | 很抱歉 我想我并不是 |
[15:02] | not the man to help you beat Mayor Mills. | 那个能帮你打败米尔斯镇长的人 |
[15:06] | No. You’re not. | 对 你不是 |
[15:20] | Emma. | 艾玛 |
[15:22] | Take it easy. | 别激动啊 |
[15:24] | Is everything okay? | 一切都好吗 |
[15:25] | No. I am just about out options. | 不好 我现在几乎走投无路 |
[15:28] | “Just about”? | “几乎” |
[15:29] | You told me to beat Regina, I need to see the big picture. | 你说想击败瑞金娜得着眼大局 |
[15:34] | Show it to me. | 告诉是什么大局 |
[15:52] | Car trouble? | 车出问题了吗 |
[15:55] | It won’t start. | 启动不了 |
[15:56] | I’ve got a car full of groceries, | 我刚买了一车生活用品 |
[15:58] | And well, it hasn’t exactly been a banner day. | 今天似乎诸事不顺 |
[16:01] | Let’s see. | 我来看看 |
[16:07] | Your battery’s dead. | 你的电池没电了 |
[16:08] | What? | 什么 |
[16:10] | I don’t have any jumper cables, | 我没有充电电线 |
[16:11] | but I can give you a ride home in my truck. | 但我可以载你回家 |
[16:12] | Oh, no, no. Thank you, but I couldn’t impose. | 不用 谢谢 但我不想强人所难 |
[16:15] | I insist, | 但我坚持 |
[16:16] | unless you want to have a car full of melted rocky road. | 要不你的冰淇淋就得化一车了 |
[16:21] | Sure. | 那多谢了 |
[16:26] | Thank you for being my knight in shining armor. | 多谢你英雄救美 |
[16:29] | Well, it’s more like flannel, | 英雄谈不上 |
[16:31] | but you’re welcome. | 不过不客气 |
[16:35] | Hey, why don’t you stay for dinner? | 你要不要留下来吃晚饭 |
[16:38] | I bought more than enough for me and Henry, | 我买了很多东西 我和亨利也吃不完 |
[16:40] | and… | 而且 |
[16:42] | Well, I’m making lasagna. | 我打算做意式千层面 |
[16:44] | Oh, I-I shouldn’t. | 还是算了吧 |
[16:47] | It’s getting late, | 天色已晚 |
[16:48] | and I’ve gotta get up early tomorrow for work. | 而且我明天早上要早起工作 |
[16:52] | Of course. | 那好吧 |
[17:05] | Oh, you can just set the bags over there. | 你把东西放在那里就行了 |
[17:15] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[17:19] | Henry. | 亨利 |
[17:22] | He’s having dinner with Archie after his session | 他不回来了 他在心理辅导结束后 |
[17:24] | instead of coming home. | 会和阿奇一起吃晚餐 |
[17:28] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[17:30] | Lately it seems like he’ll do anything | 最近他为了不跟我待在一起 |
[17:31] | to avoid spending time with me. | 似乎是无所不用其极 |
[17:36] | But I-I shouldn’t be burdening you with my problems. | 我不应该拿我的问题来烦你 |
[17:40] | You’ve already helped me more than enough for one day. | 你今天已经帮我很大的忙了 |
[17:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:57] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[17:59] | I do love lasagna. | 我还真爱吃意面 |
[18:05] | The evil queen will stop at nothing | 邪恶的巫后会不惜一切代价 |
[18:06] | to destroy Snow White and Prince Charming’s happiness. | 去破坏白雪公主和白马王子的幸福 |
[18:09] | So we must stop at nothing to undo her curse. | 所以我们也必须尽全力来破解她的诅咒 |
[18:14] | It’s beautiful. | 它真美 |
[18:16] | This is the last enchanted tree in the entire realm. | 这是整个王国里最后一棵魔法树 |
[18:20] | It can be done. | 没问题的 |
[18:22] | I could make a beautiful wardrobe out of this. | 我能用它做一个美丽的衣橱 |
[18:25] | The tree contains enough magic | 这棵树拥有足够的魔力 |
[18:26] | to protect two from the queen’s curse. | 保护两个人不被巫后的诅咒所伤 |
[18:30] | Before the curse strikes, | 在诅咒生效前 |
[18:31] | before Snow gives birth to her child, | 趁白雪还未生下孩子 |
[18:34] | she and the prince will enter the wardrobe | 她和王子将会进入这个衣橱 |
[18:36] | and travel to a distant land, | 被传送到一片遥远的土地上 |
[18:38] | a land without magic, | 一片没有魔力的土地 |
[18:40] | where Snow will give birth to her child. | 白雪会在那里生下她的孩子 |
[18:42] | Then when she reaches her 28th year, | 等孩子到了28岁 |
[18:45] | she can begin the battle that will defeat the evil queen. | 她就能发起战争并击败巫后 |
[18:47] | You see why it is vital that you complete the task at hand? | 你明白自己的工作多重要了吧 |
[18:51] | Pinocchio wasn’t always a real boy. | 匹诺曹以前并不是真人 |
[18:55] | When the curse strikes, | 当诅咒生效时 |
[18:57] | when the things we love are ripped away, | 当我们所爱的所有事物都被卷走时 |
[19:00] | he will be turned back into wood again, won’t he? | 他会重新变成木头 对吗 |
[19:03] | I’m afraid it’s impossible to say. | 我想这还不好说 |
[19:05] | Uh… you’re frightening the boy. | 你吓着孩子了 |
[19:07] | Oh, no. Shh. | 没事的 |
[19:13] | I will build your wardrobe, | 我会把衣柜做好的 |
[19:16] | on one condition… | 但我有一个条件 |
[19:23] | If Pinocchio can take the second spot in it. | 第二个位置我要留给匹诺曹 |
[19:27] | You can’t bargain like this, | 你怎么能提出这样的条件 |
[19:29] | not when the entire realm is in danger. | 我们现在整个世界都危在旦夕 |
[19:31] | If I don’t, I will lose my boy, | 如果不这么做 我就会失去我的孩子 |
[19:35] | maybe forever. I-I can’t risk that. | 可能会永远失去他 我不能冒这个险 |
[19:38] | Snow can raise the child without her husband. | 白雪可以一个人抚养孩子 |
[19:41] | Geppetto, think about | 盖比特 看看 |
[19:42] | the example you’re setting for Pinocchio. | 你给匹诺曹树了什么坏榜样 |
[19:45] | You may be a conscience, | 你虽是我们的良知先生 |
[19:47] | but you have not earned the right to tell me what to do. | 但你没资格对我指手画脚 |
[19:51] | Please. | 别这样 |
[19:52] | I’m only trying to help. | 我只是想帮忙 |
[19:54] | Help? | 帮忙 |
[19:55] | Help, like you “helped” my parents? | 就像你当年帮我父母一样吗 |
[19:58] | Your debt to me can never be fulfilled. | 你欠我的永远都还不清 |
[20:03] | But a start would be staying out of this. | 所以现在这事你别管 |
[20:06] | Understand? | 听明白了吗 |
[20:09] | Yes. | 明白了 |
[20:10] | Good. | 很好 |
[20:13] | Hey. Hey. Here. | 来 过来 |
[20:15] | Here, boy. | 好孩子 |
[20:19] | Pinocchio goes through… | 匹诺曹也必须过去 |
[20:21] | or no one does. | 不然谁都别去 |
[20:23] | And what will we tell the prince and Snow White? | 那我们怎么跟王子和白雪说 |
[20:25] | You will tell them that the tree | 你就告诉他们 |
[20:27] | contains enough magic to protect only one. | 这棵树的魔法只够保护一个人 |
[20:34] | Do we have a deal… | 你是同意 |
[20:36] | or no? | 还是不同意 |
[20:41] | The tree is enchanted. | 这棵树被施了魔法 |
[20:43] | If fashioned into a vessel, it can ward off any curse. | 被做成容器的形状 它就可以抵御任何诅咒 |
[20:47] | Geppetto, | 盖比特 |
[20:49] | can you build such a thing? | 你能造出这样的东西吗 |
[20:51] | Me and my boy– we can do it. | 我和我的儿子 没问题 |
[20:55] | This will work. | 这会有用的 |
[20:56] | We all must have faith. | 我们都要有信心 |
[21:03] | There is, however, a catch. | 但是 有一个弊端 |
[21:06] | The enchantment is indeed powerful, | 这个魔力的确很强大 |
[21:08] | but all power has its limits. | 但所有的力量都是有限的 |
[21:10] | and this tree can protect only one. | 这棵树只能保护一个人 |
[21:17] | A choice must be made. | 你们必须做出抉择 |
[21:27] | August, you gonna tell me | 奥古斯特 你得说清楚 |
[21:29] | where we’re going and how it’s gonna help me beat Regina? | 我们要去哪儿 这怎么能帮我对付瑞金娜 |
[21:32] | We’re going on a trip, Emma, | 我们要去一个地方 艾玛 |
[21:33] | so I can tell you somebody’s story. | 我好给你讲一个人的故事 |
[21:35] | Whose story? | 谁的故事 |
[21:37] | Mine. | 我的 |
[21:54] | How did you like it? | 味道怎么样 |
[21:56] | Best lasagna I ever had. | 这是我这辈子吃过的最好的千层面了 |
[22:00] | You really know how to work some magic. | 你还真是身怀绝技啊 |
[22:03] | Here. Let me get the dishes. | 我来收拾盘子吧 |
[22:05] | Oh, no, David. | 不用了 戴维 |
[22:06] | No, no, no, no. It’s the least I can do. | 别别 这个至少得让我来 |
[22:08] | You saved me from having to call the truck today | 今天多亏了你 我才省得叫拖车 |
[22:10] | and now you’re doing my dishes. | 现在你居然还要帮我收拾盘子 |
[22:12] | It doesn’t seem right. | 这可真不像话 |
[22:14] | Please. | 别这么说 |
[22:15] | The last couple of weeks haven’t exactly been easy for me, | 前几个星期我过得可不轻松 |
[22:18] | and you’ve been there the whole time. | 但你却一直支持着我 |
[22:20] | Well, I can’t help it. I feel responsible for you, | 我就是这样 总觉得自己对你有责任 |
[22:23] | ever since I… found you. | 毕竟 是我找到的你 |
[22:26] | You know, after all this time, | 知道吗 这么长时间以来 |
[22:29] | no one’s ever told me the story. | 从没有人告诉过我这件事的始末 |
[22:31] | What story? | 什么事 |
[22:32] | About how you found me. | 就是你是怎么找到我的 |
[22:36] | That’s probably because I’m the only one who knows it. | 大概是因为这只有我清楚 |
[22:41] | I was working late. | 那天我很晚才下班 |
[22:44] | It–it was a cold night. Must’ve been 10 below. | 天气很冷 估计得有零下十度 |
[22:48] | And on my drive home, | 开车回家的时候 |
[22:49] | I realized I left my phone at the office. | 突然发现手机丢在办公室了 |
[22:52] | I remember thinking just to forget about it | 记得当时我还想算了吧 |
[22:55] | and I didn’t really need it, | 反正也用不着 |
[22:58] | but… something inside me told me to turn around and go back. | 但内心深处却似乎有声音督促我掉头回去 |
[23:04] | And that’s when you saw me? | 你就是那时候发现我的 |
[23:06] | You were on the side of the road, | 你躺在路的一边 |
[23:09] | unconscious… | 不省人事 |
[23:11] | So cold you felt like ice. | 身体冻得像冰块一样 |
[23:14] | The doctor said if I found you ten minutes later, | 医生说 晚来十分钟 |
[23:16] | it would’ve been too late. | 你就可能没命了 |
[23:19] | It’s amazing, isn’t it? | 很神奇 是吧 |
[23:21] | If I hadn’t forgotten my phone, | 要不是忘拿了手机 |
[23:23] | I wouldn’t have been on the road at that time. | 我那个时候也不会在路上了 |
[23:27] | Yeah, it’s almost… | 是啊 似乎是 |
[23:32] | Almost like the universe wanted you to find me. | 就像是冥冥中命运的安排 |
[23:41] | I-I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[23:43] | I-I hope you didn’t get the wrong idea. | 我希望你不要会错意 |
[23:45] | No, I’m sorry. I just got caught up in the moment. | 没有 抱歉 我刚才入神了 |
[23:48] | You don’t have to apologize. | 你不必道歉 |
[23:49] | I just–we… | 我只是…我们 |
[23:52] | This is great like it is. | 这样就很好 |
[24:10] | Thanks again for dinner. | 再次感谢你的晚餐 |
[24:40] | Doc, do something. | 万事通 想想办法 |
[24:42] | It’s going to be okay. The wardrobe’s almost finished. | 没事的 衣柜马上就做好了 |
[24:44] | Just… Just hold on. | 坚持一下 |
[24:46] | Circumstances have changed. | 情况有变 |
[24:48] | What do you mean, “changed”? | 什么意思 什么有变 |
[24:50] | Snow White is going to give birth early. | 白雪要提前分娩了 |
[24:51] | The savior will be born at any moment. | 救世主随时可能出生 |
[24:56] | Pinocchio can’t go. | 匹诺曹不能离开 |
[24:57] | Snow White must accompany her daughter or all will be lost. | 白雪必须陪着她的女儿 否则就功亏一篑 |
[25:01] | She must be protected. | 她必须要受到保护 |
[25:02] | This is a land with no magic. | 那个地方没有魔法 |
[25:05] | She will need someone to guide her, | 她需要有人指引她 |
[25:07] | someone to make her believe in her destiny. | 有人要让她相信自己的命运 |
[25:09] | Who better than her mother? | 还能有谁比她妈妈更合适呢 |
[25:10] | But we had a deal. | 但是我们有约在先 |
[25:11] | There is no time to argue. The curse is almost upon us, | 没时间争论了 诅咒就要生效了 |
[25:14] | and I must return to the fairies to make final preparations. | 我必须回仙境做最后的准备 |
[25:17] | It is vital that you tell Snow White what I just told you. | 你一定把我刚刚说的话转告白雪 |
[25:20] | Her child is our only hope. | 她的孩子是我们唯一的希望 |
[25:21] | She is the only one who can save us. | 她是唯一能拯救我们的人 |
[25:23] | And my boy– | 我的孩子 |
[25:24] | What will happen to him? | 他会怎么样 |
[25:26] | All we can do is have faith that one day | 我们能做的只有心存信心 相信有一天 |
[25:29] | the savior will restore all that we have lost. | 救世主能够重还我们失去的一切 |
[25:42] | Shall we tell Snow White? | 我们要告诉白雪公主吗 |
[25:46] | No. | 不要 |
[25:52] | Get in the wardrobe, my boy. | 到衣柜里去 孩子 |
[25:55] | Geppetto, you can’t. | 盖比特 你不能这样 |
[25:57] | Things have changed. The savior needs her mother. | 事情有变 救世主需要她的妈妈 |
[26:00] | No, she needs someone to protect her, | 不对 她需要有人保护她 |
[26:02] | to make her believe in her destiny. | 让她相信自己的命运 |
[26:05] | My boy–he can do that. | 我的孩子 他可以做到 |
[26:08] | I don’t understand, father. She said– | 爸爸 我不懂 她说 |
[26:10] | I don’t care what she said. | 我不在乎她说了什么 |
[26:12] | All that matters is you are safe. | 要紧的是你会安然无恙 |
[26:15] | But you told me to be honest, father. | 但是你告诉我要诚实 爸爸 |
[26:17] | You told me not to lie. | 你告诉我不能说谎 |
[26:21] | Sometimes… | 有时候 |
[26:23] | We have to lie to protect the people we love, eh? | 我们不得不说谎来保护我们所爱的人 |
[26:26] | You must look out for the child in this new land. | 你在新世界一定要照顾那个孩子 |
[26:29] | You must protect her. | 你必须保护她 |
[26:32] | I don’t want to go. I don’t want to leave you. | 我不想走 我不想离开你 |
[26:39] | Pinocchio, | 匹诺曹 |
[26:40] | you must remember what the blue fairy said. | 你一定要记住蓝仙子说的话 |
[26:43] | In 28 years, | 28年内 |
[26:44] | you must make sure the savior believes. | 你一定要让救世主相信魔法 |
[26:48] | Promise me you’ll do that. | 保证你会做到 |
[26:50] | That is the only way we’ll– | 只有这样 我们… |
[26:52] | We’ll see each other again. | 我们才能再次相见 |
[26:57] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[26:59] | Good. Here. | 很好 来 |
[27:02] | There will be many temptations in this new world, Pinocchio, | 匹诺曹 新的世界里会有许多诱惑 |
[27:06] | but as long as you remain brave, truthful, and unselfish, | 只要你一直勇敢 诚实 无私 |
[27:10] | you will not fail. | 你就不会失败 |
[27:14] | Here. Get in. Get in. Get in. | 来 进去 进去 快进去 |
[27:29] | You’ll find me again. | 你会再找到我的 |
[27:32] | And on that day, I will look at you with pride. | 那一天 我会以你为自豪 |
[27:38] | You will be a great man, my son. | 你会成为一个杰出的人 我的儿子 |
[28:50] | What the hell is this? | 这是什么鬼地方 |
[28:51] | Last I checked, it was a diner. | 据我观察 这是个餐馆 |
[28:53] | No more screwing around. | 别再胡闹了 |
[28:54] | I am not a character in one of your books. | 我不是你书里的角色 |
[28:56] | What the hell are we doing here? | 我们在这里干什么 |
[29:00] | I think you know. | 你是明知故问吧 |
[29:05] | You’ve been here before. | 你来过这里 |
[29:08] | This is the diner you were brought to when you were found as a baby. | 你还是婴儿时 被人捡到就是抱来这个餐馆 |
[29:11] | So you found an article about me. So what? | 你找到了一篇关于我的文章 那又怎样 |
[29:14] | I thought this trip was supposed to be about you. | 我们出来不是听你的故事吗 |
[29:17] | It is. | 的确 |
[29:19] | This is my story, | 这是我的故事 |
[29:20] | and it’s your story. | 也是你的 |
[29:22] | And how is that? | 怎么会 |
[29:23] | That 7-year-old boy who found you… | 找到你的那个七岁大的男孩 |
[29:28] | that was me. | 就是我 |
[30:36] | You must look out for this child in this new land. | 你在新世界一定要照顾那个孩子 |
[30:39] | Promise me you’ll do that. | 保证你会做到 |
[30:41] | That is the only way we’ll– we’ll see each other again. | 只有这样 我们…我们才能再次相见 |
[30:44] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[31:41] | Why are we in the woods? | 我们为什么要来树林 |
[31:43] | All the answers you’ve been searching for | 你一直想得到的答案 |
[31:45] | are right where I found you. | 就在我找到你的地方 |
[31:47] | See? You’re not that 7-year-old boy. | 瞧 你根本不是那个七岁的孩子 |
[31:48] | I wasn’t found in the woods. | 我不是在树林里被发现的 |
[31:50] | I was found on the side of a highway. | 我是在高速公路边被发现的 |
[31:51] | Why do you think that? | 你为什么那么认为 |
[31:52] | Because you read it in the newspaper? | 因为你在报纸上看到了吗 |
[31:55] | Did it ever occur to you | 难道你就没有想过 |
[31:56] | that maybe that 7-year-old boy lied about where he found you? | 也许那个七岁的孩子撒谎了 |
[32:00] | No. But it occurs to me | 没有 但是我想过 |
[32:02] | that you’ve been lying to me about everything, | 也许你说的一切都是骗我的 |
[32:06] | and I’m done listening. | 我听够了 |
[32:09] | When I found you, you were wrapped in a blanket, | 我发现你的时候 你被裹在毯子里 |
[32:12] | and the name “Emma” was embroidered along the bottom of it. | 你的名字艾玛就绣在底边上 |
[32:20] | That wasn’t in the article, was it? | 文章里没有提到这些 对吧 |
[32:23] | How would I know that unless I was there? | 我要是不在场 怎么会知道这个 |
[32:26] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[32:28] | Let’s say you were that kid. | 就当你是那个孩子吧 |
[32:31] | Why lie about where you found me? | 为什么对找到我的地点撒谎呢 |
[32:33] | I lied to protect you. | 说谎是为了保护你 |
[32:34] | From what? | 为什么呢 |
[32:36] | That. | 那个 |
[32:40] | A tree? | 一棵树 |
[32:41] | You’ve read Henry’s book, right? | 你看过亨利的书了 对吗 |
[32:43] | You know about the curse, don’t you? | 你知道诅咒 对吗 |
[32:45] | Your role in it? | 你在书里的角色 |
[32:48] | It’s true, Emma. | 那是真的 艾玛 |
[32:49] | We both came into this world… | 我们都是通过这棵树 |
[32:53] | through this tree. | 来到这个世界 |
[33:01] | You’re asking me to believe | 你是要我相信 |
[33:02] | that you are a fairy tale character? | 你是童话故事里的角色吗 |
[33:05] | Pinocchio. | 匹诺曹 |
[33:08] | Right. Of course Pinocchio. | 对 当然是匹诺曹 |
[33:10] | Explains all the lying. | 怪不得你这么爱撒谎 |
[33:13] | You’re the one who added the story to Henry’s book. | 是你在亨利的书里增加了故事 |
[33:16] | I needed you to know the truth. | 我需要你了解事实 |
[33:17] | The truth is you are out of your mind, | 事实是你疯了 |
[33:19] | and you’re not even a very good liar. | 你连谎都撒不好 |
[33:21] | Why not write the end of that story? | 为什么不给那个故事写个结局 |
[33:23] | Because this is the ending, and we’re writing it right now. | 因为这就是结局 我们正在书写 |
[33:26] | And how does this story end? | 那这个如何结局 |
[33:29] | With you believing. | 你相信一切 |
[33:34] | Not gonna happen. | 不可能 |
[33:43] | Emma? Emma, wait. | 艾玛 艾玛等等 |
[33:54] | What… is wrong… with your leg? | 你的 腿 怎么了 |
[33:59] | I failed. | 我失败了 |
[34:00] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么呢 |
[34:02] | It doesn’t matter. You don’t believe. | 那不重要 你也不相信 |
[34:05] | If you think that by making me feel sorry for you | 如果你觉得让我心存内疚 |
[34:08] | that something’s gonna change, you are wrong. | 就会改变什么 你就错了 |
[34:10] | I am not screwing around here. | 我不是在胡闹 |
[34:13] | Whatever you believe or don’t, this is real, Emma. | 不管你信不信 这就是真的 艾玛 |
[34:17] | I am sick. | 我病了 |
[34:18] | That’s an understatement. | 病得不轻呢 |
[34:19] | You ever been to Phuket? | 你去过普吉岛吗 |
[34:21] | It’s beautiful. | 很漂亮 |
[34:22] | Amazing island. | 迷人的小岛 |
[34:24] | Full of pleasures. The perfect place to lose oneself. | 充满乐趣 是个令人沉醉的好地方 |
[34:27] | That’s where I was when you decided to stay in Storybrooke. | 你决定留在童话镇的时候我就在那儿 |
[34:33] | How do you know when I decided to stay in Storybrooke? | 你怎么知道我什么时候决定留在童话镇的 |
[34:36] | Because at 8:15 in the morning, | 因为早上8点15分 |
[34:39] | I woke up with a shooting pain in my leg. | 我被腿部的刺痛惊醒 |
[34:41] | That’s 8:15 at night in Storybrooke. | 那是童话镇的晚上8点15分 |
[34:44] | Sound familiar? | 有没有觉得耳熟 |
[34:45] | That’s when time there started to move forward again. | 那就是童话镇的时间开始向前走的时候 |
[34:51] | I was supposed to be there for you, | 我本该照顾你 |
[34:54] | and I wasn’t. | 却没能尽职 |
[34:56] | Because I was halfway around the world, | 因为我在世界的另一半 |
[34:58] | I got a painful reminder of just how far I’d strayed. | 这痛苦是提醒我已迷途甚远 |
[35:03] | If that tree won’t make you believe, | 如果那棵树都不能让你相信 |
[35:07] | maybe this will. | 也许这个可以 |
[35:22] | How does that prove anything? | 这能证明什么 |
[35:27] | Look. | 看 |
[35:28] | August, I’m looking. | 奥古斯特 我在看 |
[35:32] | You don’t see it, do you? | 你看不到 是吗 |
[35:34] | See what? | 看见什么 |
[35:36] | Your denial is more powerful than I thought. | 你的排斥比我想象的还要强大 |
[35:39] | It’s preventing you from seeing the truth. | 让你无法看见真相 |
[35:42] | Okay, one of us is losing it here, and it’s not me. | 我们有一个人失控了 而且不是我 |
[35:44] | You don’t want to believe. | 你不想相信 |
[35:47] | After everything you’ve seen, why can’t you just do it? | 看了这么多之后 为什么你就是做不到 |
[35:50] | Why is it so important to you that I do? | 我相信为什么对你那么重要 |
[35:52] | Because I, the town– everyone needs you. | 因为我 童话镇 每个人都需要你 |
[35:55] | I don’t want them to need me. | 我不想他们需要我 |
[35:58] | Well, that’s too bad, because we all do. | 那太糟了 因为我们都需要你 |
[35:59] | You’re saying that I am responsible for everyone’s happiness? | 你是说我要对每个人的幸福负责吗 |
[36:02] | That is crap! | 胡扯 |
[36:04] | I didn’t ask for that! I don’t want it! | 这不是我要的 我不想这样 |
[36:06] | Right now. | 只是现在不想 |
[36:07] | A little while ago, you didn’t want Henry either, | 不久前 你也不想要亨利 |
[36:09] | but then he came to you, | 但是随后他就找到了你 |
[36:10] | and now you are fighting like hell for him. | 现在你为了他不顾一切 |
[36:11] | For him! Because that is all I can handle right now. | 为了他 因为那是现在我唯一能应付的 |
[36:15] | And I’m not even doing a good job at that! | 而我居然连这个都做不好 |
[36:18] | Now you’re telling me I have to save everyone? | 现在你告诉我说我得拯救所有人 |
[36:20] | That is beyond ridiculous. I don’t want any of it. | 荒谬得不能再荒谬了 我一点都不想要 |
[36:24] | Well, that’s too bad, Emma, | 那太糟了 艾玛 |
[36:26] | because that doesn’t change the truth. | 因为那也改变不了事实 |
[36:29] | You are our only hope. | 你是我们唯一的希望 |
[36:34] | Then you’re all screwed. | 那你们都完了 |
[37:08] | Don’t cry, Emma. | 艾玛 别哭 |
[37:09] | Look at me. Watch this. | 看我 看这个 |
[37:22] | There. That’s better, right? | 看 好多了 对吧 |
[37:30] | Do those tools belong to you? | 这些工具是你的吗 |
[37:33] | I was just trying to fix the crib. | 我就想修好婴儿床 |
[37:35] | I didn’t want Emma to fall out and get hurt. | 我不想让艾玛摔下来受伤 |
[37:39] | Don’t ever touch anything in this house again. | 别再碰这个屋子里任何东西了 |
[37:42] | Nothing belongs to you. | 这里的东西都不是你的 |
[37:45] | Yes, Mr. Raskind. | 知道了 里斯金德先生 |
[38:00] | You okay? | 你还好吧 |
[38:04] | Uh, can you keep a secret? | 你能保守秘密吗 |
[38:10] | Where’d you get that? | 你从哪弄来的钱 |
[38:12] | I stole it from the sock drawer. | 我从放袜子的抽屉里偷来的 |
[38:14] | It’s enough to buy us all bus tickets out of here. | 足够我们大家买车票离开这里了 |
[38:16] | You’re leaving? When? | 你们要走吗 什么时候 |
[38:18] | Right now. | 现在 |
[38:19] | You wanna come? | 你想一起吗 |
[38:25] | I told my father I’d take care of Emma. | 我跟爸爸说过我会照顾好艾玛 |
[38:27] | Can she come? Please? | 她能一起吗 求你了 |
[38:30] | We can’t take care of baby. | 我们没法照顾婴儿 |
[38:32] | You want to stay here for the rest of your life? | 你想一辈子都待在这里 |
[38:34] | Be my guest. | 请便吧 |
[38:41] | Wait. | 等等 |
[38:54] | I’m sorry, Emma. | 对不起 艾玛 |
[39:07] | Faster and faster. | 快点 快点 |
[39:09] | Come on. Work. Work. Work. Work. Work. | 快点 动起来 动起来 |
[39:12] | You see? | 你看 |
[39:17] | Align the gear on the spindle, | 将齿轮与轴对齐 |
[39:20] | then press the spring. | 然后按下弹簧 |
[39:39] | Who taught you that? | 这是谁教你的 |
[39:41] | My father. | 我父亲 |
[39:43] | He taught you well. | 他真是教子有方 |
[39:46] | He must be very proud. | 他一定非常自豪 |
[39:48] | I don’t know about that. | 这我说不好 |
[39:51] | I don’t think I became the man he wanted me to be. | 我觉得我有负他的期望 |
[39:56] | Well, have you tried to make it up to him? | 你试过亡羊补牢吗 |
[39:58] | I made him a promise… | 我曾答应过他一件事 |
[40:01] | a long time ago. | 那是很久以前了 |
[40:03] | By the time I got around to making good on it, | 等我想要兑现承诺的时候 |
[40:07] | I think it was too late. | 我觉得 已经太晚了 |
[40:10] | But you kept your promise. | 但是你遵守了诺言 |
[40:12] | You realized your mistake, and you tried to fix it. | 你认识到了自己的错误 试图去弥补 |
[40:15] | That’s important. | 这很重要 |
[40:19] | If I had a son, that would be enough for me. | 如果我有儿子 他能这样我就满足了 |
[40:37] | You look like you might be shorthanded. | 看起来你似乎缺人手 |
[40:41] | I get by. | 我能勉强应付吧 |
[40:44] | How would you feel | 你愿意 |
[40:45] | about… | 雇个 |
[40:47] | taking on an assistant? | 帮手吗 |
[40:53] | I can’t pay you. | 我没法给你工资 |
[40:55] | That’s okay. | 没关系 |
[40:58] | I just feel like fixing things. | 我就是想修修东西 |
[41:08] | Come in. | 进来吧 |
[41:15] | Here, here. | 过来 过来 |
[41:33] | Code red. Code red. Henry? | 紧急情况 紧急情况 亨利 |
[41:38] | Emma, what’s wrong? | 艾玛 怎么啦 |
[41:41] | I need to talk to you. | 我得和你谈谈 |
[41:43] | About Operation Cobra? | 眼镜蛇行动吗 |
[41:45] | No. About us. Meet me downstairs. | 不 是关于我们的 下楼来 |
[41:54] | If my mom sees me out here talking to you, | 如果我妈妈看到我出来和你说话 |
[41:56] | she’ll get really mad. | 她会非常生气的 |
[42:04] | Henry, I need to ask you something very important. | 亨利 有件非常重要的事我必须要问你 |
[42:08] | Do you want to get away from Regina? | 你想离开瑞金娜吗 |
[42:11] | Do you want to come and live with me? | 你想要和我一起生活吗 |
[42:14] | More than anything. | 最最想了 |
[42:17] | Okay. Then buckle up. You ready? | 好吧 系好安全带 准备好 |
[42:19] | Okay. Why? Where we going? | 好吧 干嘛呀 我们要去哪 |
[42:23] | We’re leaving Storybrooke. | 我们这就离开童话镇 |