时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on Once Upon a Time | 前情回顾 |
[00:02] | You tried to take away someone that I love, | 你试图抢走我爱的人 |
[00:04] | and now I am taking back my son. | 现在我要夺回我的儿子 |
[00:06] | Maybe this will make you believe. | 也许这个可以让你相信 |
[00:08] | Why is it so important to you that I do? | 我相信为什么对你那么重要 |
[00:10] | Because everyone needs you. | 因为每个人都需要你 |
[00:12] | Snow! I will find you! | 白雪 我会找到你的 |
[00:15] | I will always find you! | 我永远都能找到你 |
[00:16] | King George took James. I have to get him back. | 乔治王把詹姆斯抓走了 我得去救回他 |
[00:19] | You can’t do it alone. | 你一人救不出他 |
[00:20] | Let’s show that king what Snow White | 让乔治王看看 |
[00:22] | and seven dwarves can really do! | 白雪公主和七个小矮人的真本领 |
[00:24] | Do you want to come and live with me? | 你想要和我一起生活吗 |
[00:26] | More than anything. | 最最想了 |
[00:27] | Then buckle up. We’re leaving Storybrooke. | 系好安全带 我们这就离开童话镇 |
[01:04] | I don’t recall us expecting any company. | 我记得我没请别人来 |
[01:15] | Sheriff Swan. | 斯旺警长 |
[01:17] | What are you doing here? | 你来干什么 |
[01:18] | Henry invited me. | 亨利请我来的 |
[01:19] | Do you honestly believe I’d allow you into my house | 你三番五次威胁我的家庭 |
[01:22] | for dinner after all the threats you made to my family? | 你以为我会请你进门吗 |
[01:25] | I didn’t come for dinner. | 我不是来吃晚饭的 |
[01:26] | Then what did you come for? | 那你干什么来了 |
[01:29] | You. | 来收拾你 |
[01:36] | We all did. | 我们都是 |
[01:43] | Henry. | 亨利 |
[01:46] | No. No. Let me go. | 别这样 放开我 |
[01:49] | I command it! | 我命令你放开我 |
[01:50] | After everything you’ve done to all of us?! | 你坏事做尽 还指望我们放过你 |
[01:52] | My apologies, Your Majesty, but my conscience is clear! | 对不起陛下 我完全对得起良心 |
[01:55] | You’re not queen anymore, sister! | 小姐 你已经不是皇后了 |
[01:57] | Tighter! | 绑紧点 |
[01:57] | She needs to feel our pain! | 让她体会到我们的痛苦 |
[02:00] | You took our love and ripped it apart! | 你夺走并毁掉了我们的幸福 |
[02:03] | And now you’re gonna pay! | 该是你付出代价的时候了 |
[02:13] | Rotten to the core. | 都烂到心里了 |
[02:16] | I just wanted to win… | 我只是想有生之年 |
[02:19] | for once. | 能赢一次 |
[02:22] | You took away our happiness, | 你夺走了我们的幸福 |
[02:23] | and now it’s our turn to take away yours. | 现在轮到我们夺走你的幸福了 |
[02:29] | What? What? | 你要干什么 |
[02:32] | Henry. | 亨利 |
[02:35] | Henry, please don’t let them do this to me. | 亨利 求求你阻止他们 |
[02:37] | You did this to yourself. | 你是自作自受 |
[03:22] | Is that all your stuff? | 你就这么点行李 |
[03:23] | All I need. | 我就需要这么多 |
[03:24] | Wait. You wanna go now? | 等下 你现在要走 |
[03:26] | We’re leaving now? | 我们现在就走吗 |
[03:28] | I’m getting you out of here, | 我要带你离开童话镇 |
[03:29] | away from all this, away from her. | 远离是非 远离她 |
[03:30] | No. No. Stop the car. | 不行 停车 |
[03:32] | You can’t leave Storybrooke. You have to break the curse. | 你不能离开童话镇 你得打破诅咒 |
[03:35] | No, I don’t. I have to help you. | 我不在乎诅咒 我得帮你 |
[03:37] | But you’re a hero. You can’t run. | 但你是个英雄 不能临阵脱逃 |
[03:39] | You have to help everybody. | 你得帮助所有人 |
[03:41] | Henry, I know it’s hard for you to see it, | 亨利 我知道你很难理解 |
[03:43] | but I’m doing what’s best for you. | 但我都是为你好 |
[03:44] | That’s what you wanted when you brought me to Storybrooke. | 这才是你带我来童话镇的目的 |
[03:46] | But the curse– | 那诅咒怎么办 |
[03:47] | You’re the only chance to bring back the happy endings. | 你是大家重获幸福的唯一希望 |
[03:49] | Henry. | 亨利 |
[03:54] | Henry! | 亨利 |
[03:59] | Henry. | 亨利 |
[04:00] | What were you doing?! You could’ve gotten us killed! | 你干嘛呀 你会害死我们的 |
[04:02] | Please! Please don’t make me go! | 求你 别带我离开 |
[04:05] | We can’t go! | 我们不能离开 |
[04:06] | Everything’s here… | 一切都在这里 |
[04:07] | me, your parents, your family. | 我 你父母 你的家人 |
[04:10] | Please, Emma. They need you. | 拜托 艾玛 他们需要你 |
[04:12] | Your family needs you. | 你的家人需要你 |
[04:14] | Did you really think that I would let you get away? | 你真觉得我会让你逃走吗 |
[04:19] | You appear to have had quite the adventure since then. | 看来你经历了不少事啊 |
[04:22] | Whatever it is you’re gonna do to me, | 随你怎么惩罚我 |
[04:23] | get on with it. | 尽管来吧 |
[04:28] | I took you in as my son, | 我把你当我的儿子看待 |
[04:29] | and you betrayed me. | 你却背叛了我 |
[04:32] | I would’ve given you everything– | 我本会给予你一切 |
[04:34] | the crown, the kingdom. | 王位 整个王国 |
[04:36] | All you had to do was marry King Midas’ daughter. | 只要你娶迈达斯王的女儿就行 |
[04:39] | But you decided to follow “true love”. | 但你偏要去找寻”真爱” |
[04:42] | Losing my life for love– | 为了真爱舍弃生命 |
[04:45] | that’s a sacrifice I am happy to make. | 我乐意做这种牺牲 |
[04:48] | As you wish. | 如你所愿 |
[05:05] | Release the blade. | 放铡刀 |
[05:14] | What is the meaning of this? | 这是什么意思 |
[05:20] | Sorry to drop in on you. | 抱歉突然来拜访你 |
[05:22] | Regina. | 瑞金娜 |
[05:24] | What do you want? | 你想干什么 |
[05:26] | I want the man you pretend is your son, | 我想要你的假儿子 |
[05:29] | and I’m prepared to pay any riches Midas promised you | 我会给你迈达斯当初承诺的报偿 |
[05:32] | in return for him. | 来交换他 |
[05:36] | What do you plan to do to him? | 你想对他做什么 |
[05:38] | Oh, I promise he’ll suffer… | 我保证他会受到折磨 |
[05:41] | far more than some swift and simple beheading. | 比快刀斩首要更加生不如死 |
[05:45] | How? | 怎么做 |
[05:48] | By using him | 利用他 |
[05:49] | to destroy his one true love. | 毁掉他的真爱 |
[05:54] | By using him to bring an end to Snow White. | 利用他解决白雪公主 |
[06:20] | Your majesty. To what do I owe the pleasure? | 镇长大人 何事大驾光临啊 |
[06:22] | My tree is dying. | 我的树要死了 |
[06:25] | Why? | 为什么 |
[06:26] | Perhaps it’s your fertilizer. | 肥料不够好吧 |
[06:28] | You think this is funny? | 你觉得很好玩吗 |
[06:30] | Well, I’ll tell you what I think. | 我来告诉你我怎么想 |
[06:31] | I think it’s a sign of the curse weakening | 我觉得这意味着诅咒正在减弱 |
[06:34] | because of Emma. | 就因为艾玛 |
[06:36] | But do you care? | 可你在乎吗 |
[06:37] | No. | 不在乎 |
[06:39] | You’re content to just sit back and do… | 你就满足于闲坐着 成天… |
[06:41] | whatever it is you’re doing | 干你的那些破事 |
[06:43] | while all my hard work burns. | 而我的一切努力都会化为灰烬 |
[06:45] | That’s not all, is it? | 你还有别的怨气吧 |
[06:47] | Come on. You might as well get everything off your chest. | 说吧 不妨一吐为快 |
[06:51] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你什么意思 |
[06:53] | Henry. | 亨利 |
[06:55] | Ms. Swan wants him. | 斯旺女士想得到他 |
[06:58] | She’ll have that boy over my dead body. | 我死都不会让她得逞的 |
[07:00] | The curse was meant to | 诅咒的目的 |
[07:01] | take away Snow White and Prince Charming’s happiness. | 是夺走白雪公主和白马王子的幸福 |
[07:05] | Perhaps you giving up Henry is | 也许你放弃亨利 |
[07:06] | just the price to keep the curse unbroken. | 就是让诅咒牢不可破的代价 |
[07:10] | I think I’d rather just get rid of her. | 我看还是除掉她比较好 |
[07:17] | You’re gonna have to be quite creative. | 那你得好好想想办法了 |
[07:20] | We both know the repercussions in killing Ms. Swan. | 我们都清楚杀了斯旺女士会产生的影响 |
[07:23] | – The curse will be broken. – The curse will be broken. | -咒语就会被打破 -咒语就会被打破 |
[07:25] | That’s because you designed it that way. | 因为你有意设计成这样 |
[07:30] | Undo it. | 撤销这个设计 |
[07:33] | You know… | 要知道… |
[07:35] | Even if I wanted to, I couldn’t. | 即使我想 也做不到 |
[07:38] | Magic… | 在这里… |
[07:41] | is in short supply around here | 魔法资源紧张 |
[07:43] | and dwindling by the minute. | 每时每刻都在减弱 |
[07:46] | You want the curse broken. | 你就想让这咒语被打破 |
[07:48] | Why? | 为什么 |
[07:49] | That’s not something I care to discuss. | 我不想去讨论这个问题 |
[07:51] | Don’t bother. You can shove your reasons. | 不必了 你的原因去死吧 |
[07:55] | I want to strike a new deal. | 我想定笔新交易 |
[07:58] | One where I can get rid of Emma without shattering the curse. | 让我既可以摆脱艾玛又不用打破咒语 |
[08:03] | Unfortunately for you, | 不幸的是 |
[08:05] | a negotiation requires two interested parties, | 想谈协议得双方都感兴趣 |
[08:08] | and I’m already planning a trip. | 而我正在计划出行 |
[08:13] | I’ll give you anything. | 我会给你一切 |
[08:18] | You no longer have anything I want, dearie. | 亲爱的 你已没有我想要的东西了 |
[08:22] | But I will give you a piece of advice, free of charge– | 不过让我再给你一条免费的建议 |
[08:25] | I’d plan a trip of your own, | 我要是你 也会做好出行计划 |
[08:27] | because once people waken up | 因为一旦人们清醒过来 |
[08:29] | and remember who you are | 记起了你的真实身份 |
[08:30] | and what you did to them? | 和你对他们做的事 |
[08:34] | They are gonna be looking for blood. | 他们会来找你报仇的 |
[08:52] | 缅因州 童话镇 佩奇 | |
[09:19] | Thought you’d left. | 还以为你走了呢 |
[09:22] | Mary Margaret– | 玛丽·玛格丽特 |
[09:23] | But I couldn’t tell for sure | 不过我也不太确定 |
[09:24] | because you didn’t bother to say good-bye. | 因为你连再见都没说 |
[09:29] | Do you remember when I left? | 还记得我要离开的时候吗 |
[09:31] | When I ran? What you said to me? | 我逃跑时 你和我说了什么 |
[09:33] | You said, we have to stick together, | 你说 我们必须待在一起 |
[09:37] | that we’re like… | 你说我们就像… |
[09:39] | family. | 一家人 |
[09:41] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[09:42] | I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have left. | 抱歉 我不该离开 |
[09:44] | You’re right. You shouldn’t have. | 没错 你的确不该 |
[09:45] | So why, after everything, did you just go? | 经历了这一切 你为什么那样一走了之 |
[09:49] | I don’t wanna be sheriff. I don’t want people relying on me. | 我不想做警长 不想人们依赖我 |
[09:51] | I don’t want this, any of it. | 不想要这所有的一切 |
[09:53] | What about Henry? | 那亨利怎么办 |
[09:56] | I took him with me. | 我带着他一起走了 |
[10:03] | You abducted him? | 你诱拐了他 |
[10:05] | Maybe. | 算是吧 |
[10:06] | So you don’t want people to rely on you, | 那么 你不想让人们依赖你 |
[10:08] | but you took your son? | 但却要带走你的儿子 |
[10:10] | Now that sounds like a stable home for him. | 听起来真像个安稳的家啊 |
[10:14] | What the hell is wrong with you? | 你到底在想些什么 |
[10:15] | I want what’s best for him. | 我想让他得到最好的 |
[10:17] | And running is what’s best for him? | 逃跑对他来说是最好的吗 |
[10:19] | Or is that what’s best for you? | 还是对你来说是最好的 |
[10:21] | You’re reverting, Emma, | 你这是退步 艾玛 |
[10:23] | into the person you were before you got here, | 回到了你来这里之前的模样 |
[10:25] | and I thought you’d changed. | 我还以为你已经变了呢 |
[10:28] | You thought wrong. | 你想错了 |
[10:28] | Well, regardless, | 不管怎样 |
[10:29] | you have to do what’s right for Henry now. | 现在你必须为亨利做出正确的选择 |
[10:35] | What’s that? | 要怎么做 |
[10:36] | Oh, I don’t know. | 我可不知道 |
[10:38] | You’re his mother. | 你是他妈妈 |
[10:39] | That’s your job. | 那是你的事 |
[10:41] | So you figure it out. | 所以你自己去想清楚 |
[10:47] | If we’re going to get him out, | 想把他救出来 |
[10:48] | we’re going to have to get over that wall. | 我们得翻过城墙 |
[10:50] | There’s a soldier on every parapet. | 每段护墙上都有士兵把守 |
[10:52] | We’re gonna need some air support. | 我们需要空中支援 |
[10:53] | Air? I know just the person who can help us, | 空中支援 我恰好认识个能帮忙的人 |
[10:56] | someone who owes me a favor. | 她欠我的人情 |
[11:02] | Don’t shoot. It’s only me. | 别射 是我 |
[11:03] | Uh, Red, you know, you got someone on your chin. | 小红帽 你下巴上有东西 |
[11:07] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[11:07] | What were you able to find out? | 你查出什么了 |
[11:09] | Your prince is still alive. | 你的王子还活着 |
[11:11] | Then why don’t you look happy? | 那你为什么一点都不高兴呢 |
[11:12] | Because I also heard word the queen is here. | 因为我还听说巫后在这里 |
[11:17] | She knew I’d come for him. | 她知道我会来救他 |
[11:18] | It’s a trap. | 这是个陷阱 |
[11:19] | Indeed. It matters not. | 没错 但不重要 |
[11:22] | I can’t stop now. | 我不能止步于此 |
[11:23] | But I’ll understand if any of you want to turn back. | 但如果你们想回去 我可以理解 |
[11:26] | – No! – Not a chance! | -不 -绝不 |
[11:27] | Oh. Well, then there’s no time to waste. | 那我们别浪费时间了 |
[11:35] | Why is the queen doing this? | 巫后为什么要这么做 |
[11:37] | I destroyed her happiness, | 我毁了她的幸福 |
[11:40] | and now she wants to destroy mine. | 现在她想毁了我的 |
[11:49] | Leave us. | 退下 |
[11:54] | What do you want? | 你想干什么 |
[11:59] | I suppose I see the allure. | 你还真有几分魅力 |
[12:05] | I wonder if you’ll be quite so incorruptible | 我很好奇等你心爱的白雪死了 |
[12:08] | after your precious Snow is gone. | 你是否还能如此坚贞 |
[12:10] | Whatever she did to you, | 无论她对你做过什么 |
[12:12] | leave her alone and take my life instead. | 拿我的命去抵就好 别伤害她 |
[12:14] | Oh, who said anything about taking her life? | 谁说我想要她的命了 |
[12:16] | Oh, no. | 没那么容易让她死 |
[12:18] | I have a far more satisfying brand of punishment for her. | 我还有更可心的惩罚等着她 |
[12:47] | Jefferson. | 杰弗森 |
[12:50] | So you got my message. | 你看到我的消息了 |
[12:52] | How could I miss it? | 怎么能看不到 |
[12:53] | You know I watch her. | 你知道我一直在看着她 |
[12:56] | It must be so painful, | 肯定很痛苦吧 |
[12:57] | your daughter Paige being oh, so near. | 你离女儿佩奇那么近 却只能看着她 |
[12:59] | Grace. Her name is Grace. | 格蕾丝 她叫格蕾丝 |
[13:01] | You should know that. You changed it. | 你知道的 她的名字还是你改的 |
[13:05] | What do you want? | 你想怎样 |
[13:06] | Your help. | 想要你帮忙 |
[13:08] | And what makes you think | 你干了这么多坏事 |
[13:10] | I won’t kill you after everything you’ve done? | 你说我怎么就不会杀了你 |
[13:14] | Because you don’t have it in you. | 因为你没这胆量 |
[13:17] | If you did, you would have done it 28 years ago, | 如果你做得到 28年前 |
[13:18] | when I brought you here. | 我把你带来时就会动手了 |
[13:21] | Because you know if I’m dead, | 因为你知道若我死了 |
[13:23] | you’ll never get back to your daughter. | 你就永远无法回到女儿身边了 |
[13:26] | And I have a way for us to both get what we want. | 我有个办法 能让我们各取所需 |
[13:52] | My hat. | 我的帽子 |
[14:03] | I want you to use it again. | 我希望你再次使用它 |
[14:07] | I can’t make it work. | 我没法让它显灵 |
[14:09] | No one can. | 没人能 |
[14:10] | Not here. Not without magic. | 这里用不了 没有魔法 |
[14:12] | Well, then you’re in luck, because I happen to have some. | 恭喜你 我恰好有些魔法 |
[14:14] | Not a lot… | 虽然不多 |
[14:17] | But hopefully, enough… | 希望 足够 |
[14:21] | for one last journey. | 做最后一次旅程 |
[14:25] | Where? | 去哪 |
[14:27] | Back to our land, | 回到我们的世界 |
[14:29] | where there’s a solution to a very delicate problem I have– | 那儿有能解决一桩棘手难题的良药 |
[14:33] | how to get rid of the one person who could break my curse. | 也就是解决能打破诅咒的那个人的办法 |
[14:37] | Emma. | 艾玛 |
[14:41] | And why shouldn’t I let her do just that? | 我何不等她打破诅咒呢 |
[14:43] | End the madness and go home. | 结束这一切然后回家 |
[14:46] | To your hovel? | 回到你那茅舍吗 |
[14:50] | Selling fungus at the fair? | 继续在集市上卖蘑菇吗 |
[14:52] | Why? | 何苦呢 |
[14:54] | When you could just stay here in the mansion I gave you? | 你大可留在这儿 住在我给你的豪宅里 |
[15:00] | My problem, Jefferson, | 杰弗森 我遇到的问题 |
[15:02] | is the same as yours. | 与你相同 |
[15:07] | It’s family. | 都是家庭问题 |
[15:09] | We both want our children back, | 我们都想要回我们的孩子 |
[15:11] | and we both can get them, | 而且如果我们合作的话 |
[15:13] | if we work together. | 就能成功 |
[15:16] | Why should I trust you now? | 我凭什么相信你 |
[15:18] | You shouldn’t. | 不凭什么 |
[15:21] | But it’s the only offer you’ve got. | 但这是你的唯一出路 |
[15:24] | After we’re through, I’ll wake up your dear Grace | 一切结束后 我会唤醒你亲爱的格蕾丝 |
[15:26] | so she remembers who you are. | 她会记起你 |
[15:27] | No. | 不 |
[15:32] | Remembering is the worst curse– | 记忆是最邪恶的诅咒 |
[15:35] | two lives in her head, like me. | 像我这样 记得两种人生 |
[15:38] | I want to forget. | 我想要忘记 |
[15:41] | I want you to write us a new story, | 我要你为我们编写新的故事 |
[15:44] | a fresh start, | 一个新的开始 |
[15:47] | here. | 就在这里 |
[15:50] | Well, my dear Jefferson, then that’s exactly what you’ll have. | 亲爱的杰弗森 那就如你所愿 |
[16:00] | After we take care of Ms. Swan. | 不过得在我们解决斯旺女士后 |
[16:22] | Thank you, Red. | 谢谢 小红 |
[16:24] | Do it. | 动手吧 |
[16:34] | Move out. | 出发 |
[16:40] | I miss Stealthy. | 我想念鬼鬼祟祟 |
[16:49] | We’re a go! | 轮到我们了 |
[16:51] | Fairies! Attack! | 仙女们 进攻 |
[19:23] | Let’s go! | 我们上 |
[19:44] | Hang on. | 稍等 |
[19:50] | August, please, I need your help. | 奥古斯特 拜托 我需要你的帮助 |
[19:52] | Emma wants to leave. | 艾玛想要离开 |
[19:53] | What? Slow down. | 什么 慢点说 |
[19:55] | You were gonna make her believe. You have to. | 你得说服她 必须让她相信 |
[19:58] | I know, Henry. | 我知道 亨利 |
[19:59] | I’m sorry. I… | 对不起 我… |
[20:01] | I failed. | 我失败了 |
[20:02] | Failed? | 失败了 |
[20:04] | I tried to show her. | 我试着展示给她看 |
[20:06] | At first it was my legs, | 一开始是我的双腿 |
[20:09] | and now… | 而现在… |
[20:11] | Now take a look… | 你看… |
[20:13] | at the unvarnished truth. | 看看这赤裸的现实 |
[20:19] | It’s wood. | 是木头 |
[20:21] | Yes. | 没错 |
[20:25] | All of this… | 这一切… |
[20:26] | I was right. The curse–it’s real! | 我都是对的 诅咒真的存在 |
[20:30] | You’re a smart kid. | 你是个聪明的孩子 |
[20:31] | And you’re Pinocchio. | 而你是匹诺曹 |
[20:34] | What gave it away? | 你怎么看出来的 |
[20:38] | But why are you turning back to wood? | 但你为什么会变回木头 |
[20:40] | Your story– | 你的故事… |
[20:41] | You should be real. | 你应该是真人了 |
[20:43] | I’m changing back because… | 我变回去是因为… |
[20:45] | I haven’t exactly been a good boy. | 我不乖 |
[20:48] | And… | 还有 |
[20:54] | If the curse doesn’t break, | 如果诅咒没被打破 |
[20:57] | this doesn’t stop. | 我的木偶化就不会停止 |
[20:59] | So we show Emma that you’re turning back | 那我们就让艾玛看 |
[21:01] | into the puppet you were, and then she has to believe, | 你在变回木偶 她肯定会相信 |
[21:04] | and when she does, she could break the curse. | 她一旦相信 就会打破诅咒 |
[21:06] | I tried that. | 我试过了 |
[21:08] | She doesn’t want to see, so she doesn’t. | 她不想看 所以她看不到 |
[21:11] | There’s nothing more that I can do. | 我已无能为力 |
[21:14] | I-I’m getting tired. | 我真的好累 |
[21:17] | It’s hard to ride and it’s hard to walk. | 吃穿住行都变得很困难 |
[21:20] | Soon it’s gonna be hard to breathe. | 很快 连呼吸都会变得奢侈了 |
[21:24] | So we have to do something fast. | 我们得尽快采取措施 |
[21:26] | But there’s nothing to do. | 但我已束手无策 |
[21:28] | And with what little time I have left, | 况且我命不久矣 |
[21:31] | I want to spend it with my father. | 我只想陪陪我父亲 |
[21:34] | Marco. | 马可 |
[21:35] | Told you you’re a smart kid. | 就说你聪明 |
[21:44] | So everyone’s giving up. | 大家都要放弃了么 |
[21:49] | I’m afraid that I don’t have a choice. | 我想我也没得选 |
[21:52] | I’m sorry, kid, but I’m out of Operation Cobra. | 对不起孩子 我退出眼镜蛇行动 |
[21:55] | Now it’s up to you. | 现在全靠你了 |
[22:07] | Emma, I’m sorry, | 艾玛 抱歉 |
[22:08] | but I’m afraid you don’t have any case for custody. | 你根本无法赢得亨利的抚养权 |
[22:11] | Even after everything she’s done? | 她做那么多烂事 我也赢不了吗 |
[22:13] | Which you can’t prove. | 口说无凭 |
[22:15] | Let me just ask you a question. | 我问你一个问题 |
[22:16] | With this war raging on, who really is getting hurt here? | 这次争斗中 谁会受伤 |
[22:18] | I know. Henry. | 我知道 是亨利 |
[22:19] | But isn’t it a good thing that he’s spending time with me? | 他现在和我一起不好吗 |
[22:22] | I’m his mother. | 我是他母亲 |
[22:22] | Yes, you are, | 没错 你是他母亲 |
[22:24] | And so is Regina. | 但是瑞金娜也是 |
[22:27] | And l-look, the court is gonna come in and look at him | 法庭会派人来看他 |
[22:29] | and see how he’s been since you’ve come into his life. | 了解你回到他生活对他的影响 |
[22:31] | And he’s been happier, right? | 他比以前开心了 对吧 |
[22:33] | Maybe. I mean, objectively? | 可能吧 客观地说 |
[22:36] | He’s skipped school, he’s stolen a credit card, | 他逃过学 偷过信用卡 |
[22:37] | he’s run off, he’s–he’s endangered himself, repeatedly. | 还逃跑过 三番五次置自己与危险之中 |
[22:40] | And so in the eyes of the law, it’s not so– | 从法律的角度来看 这不… |
[22:42] | What about in your eyes? What do you think? | 在你看来呢 你觉得如何 |
[22:45] | I mean, a while ago, I told you to engage him | 之前我让你把他留在 |
[22:48] | in his fantasy life, and-and perhaps I was wrong, | 他自己的幻想里 或许我错了 |
[22:51] | because he’s only retreated further into it. | 因为他越来越沉迷于幻想中 |
[22:53] | You think he’s better off with her? | 你觉得他和她在一起更好吗 |
[22:55] | I never said that. | 我没这么说 |
[23:01] | Do you think that she would ever hurt him? | 你觉得她会伤害他吗 |
[23:04] | No. | 不会 |
[23:06] | Never. | 绝对不会 |
[23:08] | I mean, everyone else, but not him. | 她可能伤害任何人 但不会害他 |
[23:10] | Look, right or wrong, her actions have all been defensive. | 不管怎样 她的行为都是为了自卫 |
[23:14] | I’m not judging, but… | 我不是妄加评论 只是… |
[23:17] | In many ways, your arrival has woke a sleeping dragon. | 你的到来惊醒了一只沉睡之龙 |
[23:21] | Tell me honestly. | 跟我说实话 |
[23:24] | Has he been better off since I got here? | 我的到来 对他有好处吗 |
[23:28] | It’s not a matter of better off. | 那不是重点 |
[23:31] | It’s–it’s a matter of this war has to end. | 重点是 这场争斗必须结束 |
[23:34] | If you two are gonna be in his life, | 如果你俩都想继续留在他的生命中 |
[23:36] | you have to figure out the best way to do that. | 你就得找出最好的解决办法 |
[23:47] | Charming. | 王子 |
[23:50] | Charming. | 王子 |
[23:51] | Snow. | 白雪 |
[24:11] | You’re… | 你在 |
[24:14] | No. | 不 |
[24:16] | No. | 不 |
[24:17] | Oh, no! | 不要 |
[24:20] | The queen took me to her palace. | 巫后把我绑去了她的宫殿 |
[24:26] | But I’m rescuing you. | 但是我来救你了 |
[24:32] | Snow. | 白雪 |
[24:37] | Is this always gonna be our life? | 我们俩一直都得这样吗 |
[24:41] | Taking turns finding each other? | 你找我 我找你 |
[24:46] | We’ll be together. I know it. | 我们最后会在一起的 我知道 |
[24:50] | Have faith. | 你要相信这点 |
[25:02] | I just had to stop you. | 我得打断你们一下 |
[25:04] | I have no interest in cleaning tongue marks off my mirror. | 我可不想你们把唇印留在我镜子上 |
[25:07] | Let him go. | 放了他 |
[25:09] | Your fight is with me. | 你要对付的人是我 |
[25:11] | My thoughts exactly. | 英雄所见略同啊 |
[25:14] | Have you ever heard of a parley? | 你听说过和谈吗 |
[25:17] | We break off all this messy fighting and have a little talk, | 双方都停止战争 坐下来谈一谈 |
[25:22] | just you and me. | 就你和我 |
[25:24] | Come unarmed. | 不许带武器 |
[25:28] | Where do I meet you? | 在哪儿见面 |
[25:31] | Where it all began. | 回到恩怨开始的地方 |
[25:38] | Stop trying to talk me out of this. | 别想阻止我 |
[25:40] | The castle is secure. I’m going. | 城堡牢不可破 我一定要去 |
[25:43] | Keep the little knife between your tuffets. | 把小刀藏在衣服里面 |
[25:44] | I promised I would come alone and unarmed. | 我答应过她一个人去 不带武器 |
[25:46] | It’s a parley. There are rules. | 这是场和谈 我得遵守规矩 |
[25:48] | You’re too noble for your own good. | 你别太老实了 会上当的 |
[25:50] | I’m not, but enough of you have risked your lives | 不是老实 但不能让你们再为 |
[25:53] | because of something that’s between the queen and me. | 我和巫后之间的矛盾而冒生命危险了 |
[25:55] | I will not let anyone else get hurt because of me. | 我不想任何人因为我而受伤 |
[25:58] | Except you. | 但你会受伤 |
[25:59] | Thank you for your concern, but this ends today. | 谢谢你的关心 这一切今天就会结束了 |
[26:04] | We can’t let you go. | 不能放你走 |
[26:05] | I’m not asking. | 这没得商量 |
[26:08] | Thank you for your support. | 谢谢你们一直以来支持着我 |
[26:10] | I love each and every one of you, | 我爱你们每个人 |
[26:14] | but this is something I have to do… | 但是我必须去结束这一切 |
[26:18] | Alone. | 一个人去 |
[26:26] | I don’t like this. | 这样不好 |
[26:28] | I don’t trust that queen. | 我才不相信那个巫后 |
[26:32] | Watch your step. | 小心点 |
[26:35] | What is this place? | 这是什么地方 |
[26:38] | Where I’ve kept the last bit of my magic. | 我最后一丝魔力保存的地方 |
[26:42] | The only magic in this world | 这个世界上仅存的魔法 |
[26:43] | is in the things I brought with me. | 保留在我随身带来的物件里 |
[27:01] | It’s not spinning. | 帽子不转 |
[27:01] | It’s not working. | 不起作用 |
[27:04] | It needs to absorb the magic that’s here. | 它需要吸收留在这里的魔力 |
[27:08] | I have some things left, | 我还留了点东西 |
[27:10] | a few trinkets. | 一些小饰物 |
[27:31] | It’s not enough. You need something that still works. | 还不够 需要还有魔法的东西 |
[27:40] | Who’s that? | 那是谁 |
[27:43] | Someone long gone. | 逝去已久的人 |
[27:45] | Well, whatever or whoever it is, | 不管那是什么或是谁 |
[27:49] | it still has magical properties. | 这东西还有魔力 |
[27:50] | Give me that, and let me see what I can do with it. | 给我 我来看看能怎么办 |
[27:54] | If you want your son back, | 如果你想让儿子回到身边 |
[27:56] | if you want your revenge, give it to me. | 如果你还想报仇 就给我 |
[28:20] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[28:23] | Why isn’t it opening a portal? | 为什么时空大门没有开启 |
[28:25] | The magic–it’s not enough. | 因为魔法不够强大 |
[28:26] | We can’t go anywhere. | 我们哪也去不了 |
[28:29] | Then you’ve failed. | 那么你失败了 |
[28:30] | Maybe not. | 不一定 |
[28:31] | There’s enough magic to touch the other side, | 魔法还是能够让我们和另个世界接触 |
[28:33] | just not to get us there. | 只是不能带我们过去 |
[28:35] | There might be enough to… | 也许能让你… |
[28:36] | reach through and retrieve something. | 隔空取物 |
[28:39] | I can bring something back? | 我能把东西带回来吗 |
[28:42] | Is there an object that can help you? | 有什么物品能帮上忙吗 |
[28:44] | Perhaps I can open it enough and reach through and grab it. | 也许我能把门开得足够大 伸手去拿 |
[28:48] | It would have to be small, | 这东西一定要小 |
[28:50] | something that you can take with your hand. | 能用手拿过来 |
[28:52] | Is there anything like that that can help you? | 有这样的东西吗 |
[28:55] | Yes. | 有 |
[28:57] | Yes, I believe there is. | 还真有 |
[29:00] | Then you need to direct me to the time and place | 那你得告诉我 |
[29:02] | where this object exists. | 物品所在的时空方位 |
[29:05] | How? | 怎么做 |
[29:06] | Think about it. | 好好想着 |
[29:08] | Guide the hat. | 指引这顶帽子 |
[29:32] | Excellent. | 棒极了 |
[29:35] | It appears to be working. | 奏效了 |
[29:38] | Now what is it we’re after? | 我们要找什么 |
[29:43] | An apple. | 一个苹果 |
[30:05] | Hello, Regina. | 你好 瑞金娜 |
[30:14] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[30:23] | Do you remember when I ran down your runaway horse, Snow? | 还记得我把你从惊马上救下来的事吗 白雪 |
[30:28] | Do you remember when I saved your life? | 还记得我救过你的命吗 |
[30:32] | Of course. | 当然 |
[30:35] | It all looks the same. | 这里一点没变 |
[30:36] | Not quite. | 还是有变化 |
[30:39] | This is new. | 这个是新的 |
[30:42] | Is that… | 这是… |
[30:43] | A grave. | 一个坟墓 |
[30:48] | Daniel’s grave. | 丹尼尔的坟墓 |
[30:51] | Daniel? I thought– | 丹尼尔的 我以为… |
[30:54] | He ran away? | 以为他跑了吗 |
[30:57] | I told you that | 我告诉过你 |
[30:58] | to spare your feelings out of… kindness, | 不要好心办坏事 |
[31:03] | but he died because of you. | 但他还是因你而死 |
[31:07] | I’m… | 我… |
[31:11] | I’m sorry. | 很遗憾 |
[31:12] | I’m sorry, too, | 我也很遗憾 |
[31:14] | but nothing can change what happened, | 但无论如何 |
[31:17] | what you did. | 他也回不来了 |
[31:19] | You promised to keep my secret. | 你答应过为我保密 |
[31:23] | You promised, but you lied. | 你答应了 但是你撒了谎 |
[31:24] | I was very young, and your mother– | 我当时太小 而你母亲… |
[31:26] | She ripped his heart out because of you, | 就因为你 我母亲掏出了他的心 |
[31:30] | because you couldn’t listen to me! | 就因为你不听我的话 |
[31:32] | You took my father. | 你夺走了我的父亲 |
[31:35] | Haven’t we both suffered enough? | 我们俩遭的罪还不够吗 |
[31:37] | No. | 不够 |
[31:43] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[31:45] | It’s just a morsel. | 吃的而已 |
[31:49] | Did you know that apples stand for health and wisdom? | 你知道吗 苹果代表健康和智慧 |
[31:52] | So why do I get the feeling that one might kill me? | 那我怎么觉得这只苹果会要了我的命 |
[31:54] | It won’t kill you. | 不会害死你的 |
[31:56] | No, what it will do is far worse. | 不会害死你 但它会让你比死更难受 |
[31:59] | Your body will be your tomb, and you’ll be in there | 你的身体将成为你的坟墓 你会困在里面 |
[32:03] | with nothing but dreams formed of your own regrets. | 只有悔恨形成的噩梦相伴 |
[32:07] | And you’re going to force me to eat it. | 你要强迫我吃吗 |
[32:10] | No. | 不 |
[32:12] | Of course not. | 当然不 |
[32:14] | It wouldn’t work anyway. | 那样就毫无作用了 |
[32:17] | The choice is yours. | 选择权在你 |
[32:19] | It must be taken willingly. | 一定要是心甘情愿的 |
[32:21] | And why would I do that? | 那我为什么要吃呢 |
[32:24] | Because if you refuse the apple, | 因为如果你拒绝吃下这个苹果 |
[32:26] | your prince, your charming | 你的王子 你的白马王子 |
[32:31] | will be killed. | 就会被杀死 |
[32:34] | No. | 不要 |
[32:36] | As I said, the choice is yours. | 正如我所说 选择权在你 |
[32:40] | I take that apple, and he lives? | 我接受这个苹果 他就能活吗 |
[32:43] | That’s the deal you want to make? | 那就是你想要的交易吗 |
[32:45] | With all my heart. | 真心诚意 |
[32:52] | Then congratulations. | 那恭喜你 |
[32:55] | You’ve won. | 你赢了 |
[33:19] | Snow. | 白雪 |
[33:23] | What have you done to her?! | 你对她做了什么 |
[33:26] | What have you done?! | 你做了什么 |
[33:29] | Snow! | 白雪 |
[33:41] | Is this it? | 是这个吗 |
[33:42] | Yes. | 是的 |
[33:44] | Yes, it is. | 是的 就是它 |
[33:46] | And my daughter, my Grace? | 我的女儿 我的格蕾丝 |
[33:49] | First things first. | 重要的事情先来 |
[33:51] | The deal’s not done, | 协议还没完成呢 |
[33:52] | not until I solve the next conundrum– | 等我解决了下一个难题才算完成 |
[33:57] | How to get this savior | 如何让救世主 |
[34:00] | to taste my forbidden fruit. | 尝尝我的禁果呢 |
[34:31] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[34:34] | Yes, I imagine we do. | 是啊 确实得谈 |
[34:36] | I was just about to call you, too. | 我也正准备打电话给你 |
[34:38] | Come right in. | 进来吧 |
[34:43] | Do what you’re so skilled at and make yourself at home. | 别客气 你不就擅长自来熟吗 |
[34:54] | I believe you came to see me. | 你是来见我的吧 |
[34:55] | Right. Look, this isn’t easy. | 对 听着 这不容易 |
[34:59] | I think that this… | 我觉得 |
[35:02] | Whatever is between us needs to end. | 我们之间的争斗得有个了结 |
[35:05] | At last, something we can agree on. | 我们终于有一件事达成共识了 |
[35:07] | I want to make a deal with you about Henry. | 关于亨利 我想和你谈个协议 |
[35:10] | I’m not making any deals with you. | 我才不和你谈协议呢 |
[35:11] | I’m leaving town. | 我要离开童话镇了 |
[35:14] | What? | 什么 |
[35:15] | This… | 我们的争执 |
[35:17] | What we’re doing is a problem, | 我们的所作所为是错的 |
[35:20] | and I’m gonna go, but I have conditions. | 我会离开 但是有条件 |
[35:23] | I still get to see Henry. I get to visit | 我还能来看亨利 来探望他 |
[35:26] | and spend time, whatever. | 陪着他之类的 |
[35:28] | And you get to see him. You’re still in his life. | 你来看他 就始终留他的生活中 |
[35:31] | Look, in any deal, both parties are a little unhappy. | 任何协议的双方都会有所遗憾 |
[35:36] | But let’s be honest. | 但说实话 |
[35:38] | We both know the world where I’m not in his life no longer exists, | 你我都清楚 他的生活已离不开我 |
[35:41] | and there’s no one who can do anything about that. | 这是无法改变的事实 |
[35:48] | You’re right. | 对 |
[35:52] | Would you mind following me for a moment? | 你能跟我过来一下吗 |
[36:02] | So what are you proposing? | 你的提议到底是什么 |
[36:05] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[36:07] | Just figure it out as we go. | 走一步看一步吧 |
[36:11] | But he’s my son. | 但他是我儿子 |
[36:17] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[36:22] | Oh, Ms. Swan? | 斯旺女士 |
[36:29] | Maybe a little something for the road? | 不如带点吃的上路吧 |
[36:31] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[36:33] | If we’re going to be in each other’s lives, | 既然我们以后还要相处 |
[36:35] | it’s time we start being cordial. | 不如现在开始言和 |
[36:41] | My famous turnovers. | 我最拿手的水果酥饼 |
[36:44] | Old recipe. | 老配方 |
[36:47] | But delicious. | 但很好吃 |
[36:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[36:59] | I do hope you like apples. | 我希望你喜欢苹果 |
[37:14] | Snow was here. I can smell it. | 白雪来过这里 我能闻出来 |
[37:16] | Snow! Snow! | 白雪 白雪 |
[37:18] | she’s over here! | 她在这里 |
[37:26] | I found her lying here like this. Is she– | 她就这样躺在这里 她是不是… |
[37:28] | Granny, give me your dagger. | 外婆 把匕首给我 |
[37:33] | Maybe she’s just sleeping. | 也许她只是睡着了 |
[37:37] | She has no breath. | 没有呼吸了 |
[37:42] | She’s gone. | 她死了 |
[37:45] | She sacrificed herself for true love. | 她为真爱牺牲了自己 |
[37:49] | She sacrificed herself for all of us. | 她为我们牺牲了自己 |
[37:54] | It would appear sacrifice is overrated. | 牺牲什么的 没啥了不起 |
[38:00] | Speaking of… | 说到这个… |
[38:04] | Snow! | 白雪 |
[38:05] | What have you done to her?! | 你对她做了什么 |
[38:08] | What have you done?! | 你做了什么 |
[38:12] | I hope you bought travel insurance, | 我希望你买了旅行险 |
[38:16] | because no one’s going anywhere. | 因为没人要离开 |
[38:18] | Oh, really? | 是吗 |
[38:20] | And why’s that? | 为什么这么说呢 |
[38:23] | Because I found a solution to my Emma Swan problem. | 艾玛·斯旺的问题我已经找到了解决方法 |
[38:27] | Oh, yes? | 是吗 |
[38:28] | An old reliable solution. | 古老又可靠的解决方法 |
[38:36] | A sleeping curse. | 睡眠咒 |
[38:39] | Might I ask how you managed to obtain one here in Storybrooke? | 介意我问一下 你是怎么在童话镇得到的呢 |
[38:42] | By sacrificing the last bit of magic I had left. | 献祭了我最后的一点魔法 |
[38:46] | So you made magic from magic. | 所以你用魔法创造了魔法 |
[38:50] | Well, I’m sure I don’t have to remind you that, | 我确定我不用提醒你 |
[38:53] | all magic comes with a price. | 魔法都需要代价 |
[38:56] | Then you can pay it. | 那你就承担代价吧 |
[39:00] | Because now… | 因为现在 |
[39:02] | The curse is gonna be stronger than ever, | 诅咒会变得前所未有的强大 |
[39:04] | and you will be right here where you belong. | 而你 会一直待在你该在的地方 |
[39:11] | Don’t you understand? | 难道你还不理解吗 |
[39:13] | I won. | 我赢了 |
[39:17] | So whatever plan you had… | 所以 不管你有什么计划 |
[39:20] | Whatever reason you wanted the curse broken? | 不管你为了什么想打破诅咒 |
[39:25] | Too bad. | 太可惜了 |
[39:27] | Because it’s never going to happen. | 因为永远也不可能了 |
[39:41] | Hey, Emma. Everything okay? | 艾玛 没什么事吧 |
[39:43] | You sounded strange over the walkie. | 你在对讲机里听起来怪怪的 |
[39:44] | No, I’m okay. | 没事 |
[39:48] | Just, um… | 只是… |
[39:52] | Yesterday when I tried to take you away, | 昨天我想把你带走的时候 |
[39:53] | you were right. | 你说的话很对 |
[39:55] | I can’t take you out of Storybrooke. | 我不能带你离开童话镇 |
[39:59] | But I can’t stay either. | 但是我也不能留下 |
[40:01] | What? | 什么 |
[40:03] | I have to go. | 我必须要离开了 |
[40:05] | Go? You mean leave Storybrooke? | 离开…你是说要离开童话镇吗 |
[40:08] | Yeah. I spoke to Regina, and we made a deal. | 对 我和瑞金娜谈过了 我们达成了协议 |
[40:10] | I’m still gonna be able to see you, just not… | 我还是能见到你 只是不是 |
[40:13] | every day. | 每天 |
[40:14] | No! No, you can’t trust her. | 不 不 你不能相信她 |
[40:17] | I have to. It’s my only choice. | 我不得不相信她 这是我的唯一选择 |
[40:19] | It’s what’s best for you, Henry. | 这是对你最好的选择 亨利 |
[40:20] | Every time I fight her, someone else gets hurt. | 每次我和她作对 都有人会受伤 |
[40:22] | No, no, no! | 不不不 |
[40:24] | You’re just scared. | 你只是害怕了 |
[40:25] | This happens to all heroes. | 所有的英雄都会有这样的经历 |
[40:27] | It’s just the low moment before you fight back. | 这只是黎明前的黑暗 |
[40:30] | Henry! This isn’t a story. | 亨利 这不是童话 |
[40:34] | This is reality. | 这是现实 |
[40:37] | And things have to change. | 一切都得改变 |
[40:40] | You can’t skip school. | 你不能逃学 |
[40:41] | You can’t run away, and… | 你不能逃走 还有… |
[40:45] | You can’t believe in curses. | 你不能相信什么诅咒 |
[40:48] | Y-you really don’t believe? | 你真的不相信吗 |
[40:53] | I… | 我… |
[40:56] | This is how it has to be right now. | 我们现在只能这样了 |
[40:59] | I made a deal, | 我和她达成了协议 |
[41:01] | and I used my super power. She’s telling the truth. | 我用了我的超能力 她说了实话 |
[41:04] | She’s gonna take really good care of you. | 她会竭尽全力照顾好你 |
[41:06] | Yes, but she wants you dead. | 是的 但是她想让你死 |
[41:08] | Come on, Henry! | 亨利 别乱说 |
[41:09] | You’re the only one that can stop her. | 你是唯一能阻止她的人 |
[41:14] | Stop her from what? | 阻止她什么 |
[41:16] | All she’s ever done is fight for you. | 她所做的一切都是为了你 |
[41:20] | This just… | 只不过 |
[41:22] | got out of hand. | 有点失控 |
[41:23] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[41:34] | Where did you get that? | 那是哪来的 |
[41:38] | Regina gave it to me. | 瑞金娜给我的 |
[41:41] | – Apple! – So? | -是苹果 -所以呢 |
[41:42] | You can’t eat that. It’s poison. | 你不能吃 这个有毒 |
[41:44] | – What? – Don’t you see? | -什么 -难道你看不出吗 |
[41:46] | The deal–it was all a trick to get you to eat that, | 那个协议 那是她让你吃下这个的诡计 |
[41:49] | to get rid of the savior. | 彻底摆脱救世主 |
[41:51] | Henry, come on. Why would she do that | 亨利 别这样 我已经告诉她 |
[41:52] | when I just told her I was gonna go? | 我要离开了 她为什么还要这么做呢 |
[41:54] | Because as long as you’re alive, you’re a threat to the curse. | 只要你活着 你就能威胁到这个诅咒 |
[41:57] | Henry, you’ve gotta stop thinking like this. | 亨利 你不能再有这样的想法了 |
[41:59] | But it’s the truth! | 但这就是事实 |
[42:00] | And you leaving isn’t gonna change that. | 你离开并不能改变事实 |
[42:03] | – I’ll prove it to you. – No! | -我证明给你看 -不要 |
[42:04] | Henry… What are you doing? | 亨利 你在干什么 |
[42:08] | I’m sorry it had to come to this. | 抱歉要走到这一步 |
[42:10] | You may not believe in the curse… Or in me. | 你也许不相信诅咒 也不相信我 |
[42:14] | But I believe in you. | 但我相信你 |
[42:22] | See? You wanna have some ice cream with that? | 看吧 你想来再来点冰淇淋吗 |
[42:25] | And then we can go back to talking about… | 然后我们可以继续说… |
[42:27] | Henry? | 亨利 |
[42:29] | Henry? Henry?! | 亨利 亨利 |