时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | – No! – I will find you! | -不 -我会找到你的 |
[00:04] | I wonder if you’ll be quite so incorruptible | 我很好奇等你心爱的白雪死了 |
[00:07] | after your precious Snow is gone. | 你是否还能如此坚贞 |
[00:10] | I do hope you like apples. | 我希望你喜欢苹果 |
[00:11] | It’s poison. You may not believe in the curse, | 这个有毒 你也许不相信诅咒 |
[00:14] | but I believe in you. | 但我相信你 |
[00:17] | Henry? | 亨利 |
[00:34] | I will find you, Snow. | 白雪 我会找到你的 |
[00:38] | I will always find you. | 我永远都能找到你 |
[00:40] | It’ll be hard to do that without your head. | 看你死了还怎么找 |
[00:44] | Get up. The queen is looking forward to your execution. | 起来 皇后等着看你的处决呢 |
[00:53] | Get up! On your feet. | 起来 站起来 |
[01:18] | Shoot him. | 射死他 |
[01:27] | Who the hell are you? | 你是谁 |
[01:31] | A friend. | 一个朋友 |
[01:34] | I don’t know you. | 我不认识你 |
[01:35] | But I know Snow White. | 但我认识白雪 |
[01:37] | Is she okay? | 她还好吗 |
[01:38] | The queen was traveling to meet her. | 皇后正在去找她的路上 |
[01:41] | Her fate is in a precarious place. | 她现在生死未卜 |
[01:43] | We must hurry. Follow me. I can get you out. | 我们得抓紧 跟我来 我带你出去 |
[01:47] | I’ll try and stall the queen. | 我去拖住皇后 |
[01:48] | The rest is up to you. | 剩下就看你了 |
[01:51] | Your weapon and some provisions. | 这是武器和干粮 |
[01:52] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[01:55] | You’re not coming with me? | 你不跟我一起去 |
[01:56] | I cannot. | 我不能 |
[01:58] | I gave up my heart so that the queen would spare Snow’s. | 我用我的心跟皇后换白雪一条命 |
[02:01] | Don’t let my sacrifice be in vain. Find her. | 别让我白白牺牲 找到她 |
[02:20] | Henry, can you hear me? | 亨利 你能听见我说话吗 |
[02:22] | Come on, Henry. | 拜托你 亨利 |
[02:22] | Wake up, please. Come on, Henry. | 亨利 醒醒 |
[02:23] | Come on. You can do it. | 求求你 你能挺过来的 |
[02:25] | Ma’am, let me take you to– | 女士 我带你去… |
[02:26] | No! I am not going anywhere! | 不 我哪儿也不去 |
[02:26] | There’s no pupil response. | 瞳孔没反应了 |
[02:29] | What happened? Did he fall, hit his head? | 出什么事了 摔到脑袋了 |
[02:31] | He ate this. I think it’s poisoned. | 他吃了这个 我觉得这个有毒 |
[02:34] | His airway’s clear. | 他的呼吸道没有异物 |
[02:36] | Did he vomit? Any convulsion or disorientation? | 他吐了吗 有抽搐或者头晕症状吗 |
[02:37] | He took a bite of this, and then he just collapsed, | 他咬了一口就倒下了 |
[02:39] | so run the test for arsenic or bleach or drano | 赶紧化验看是砷 漂白粉还是洗涤剂 |
[02:41] | or whatever could’ve done this to him! | 还是别的什么中毒 |
[02:42] | The boy is showing no symptoms that would suggest neurotoxins, | 他没有任何神经系统中毒的症状 |
[02:45] | so whatever’s going on, this is not the culprit! | 所以这个症状肯定不是苹果造成的 |
[02:48] | Well, what else could it be? | 那是什么 |
[02:50] | I don’t know. That’s what I’m trying to find out. | 不知道 我正想办法搞清楚 |
[02:53] | He’s gonna be okay, though, right? | 他不会有事的 对吧 |
[02:55] | Right now we just need to stabilize him, | 现在我们得让他稳定下来 |
[02:57] | ’cause he’s slipping away. | 他的生命体征在变弱 |
[02:59] | Is there anything else that you can remember, | 你还记得其它可能导致他昏厥的状况吗 |
[03:00] | any little detail? | 哪怕只是小事 |
[03:02] | I already told you everything. Do something! | 我已经全部告诉你了 快想点办法 |
[03:04] | Look, I understand you’re frustrated, Ms. Swan. | 我知道你现在心急如焚 斯旺女士 |
[03:06] | I do, but I need something to treat, | 我很理解 但治病也得先找到病因 |
[03:09] | and right now there is no explanation. | 可现在还完全不清楚 |
[03:11] | It’s like… | 就像 |
[03:18] | Like magic. | 就像魔法 |
[03:22] | Every story in this book actually happened. | 书里的每个故事都曾经发生过 |
[03:25] | Good-bye, Emma. | 再见了 艾玛 |
[03:26] | You should know more than anyone, | 你应该比任何人都清楚 |
[03:28] | because you’re in this book. | 因为你就是书里的人物 |
[03:30] | Find us. | 回来找我们 |
[03:38] | Where’s my son? | 我儿子在哪里 |
[03:41] | You did this. | 是你干的 |
[03:46] | No. | 不要 |
[03:47] | You did this! | 是你干的 |
[03:48] | What the hell are you doing?! | 你到底在干什么 |
[03:51] | Stop this! My son– | 住手 我儿子… |
[03:52] | Is sick because of you! | 就是被你害的 |
[03:53] | That apple turnover you gave me–he ate it! | 你给我的水果酥饼 被他吃了 |
[03:56] | What? | 什么 |
[03:57] | It was meant for you! | 那是为你做的 |
[03:59] | It’s true, isn’t it? | 是真的 对吧 |
[04:00] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么 |
[04:01] | It’s true, isn’t it?! | 他说的都是真的 是不是 |
[04:04] | All of it. | 他所说的一切 |
[04:09] | Yes. | 是的 |
[04:10] | I was leaving town. | 我都准备离开童话镇了 |
[04:12] | Why couldn’t you just leave things alone? | 你为什么非得插手呢 |
[04:13] | Because as long as you’re alive, Henry will never be mine! | 因为只要你还活着 亨利永远不会是我的 |
[04:16] | He’ll never be anyone’s unless you fix this. | 你不救他 谁都得不到他 |
[04:18] | You wake him up! | 快让他醒过来 |
[04:19] | I can’t! | 不行了 |
[04:22] | Don’t you have magic? | 你不是有魔法吗 |
[04:27] | That was the last of it. | 最后一点都在酥饼上了 |
[04:31] | It was supposed to put you to sleep! | 本该让你中睡眠咒的 |
[04:35] | What’s it gonna do to him? | 咒语对他会有什么影响 |
[04:38] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[04:42] | Magic here is unpredictable. | 这个世界的魔法无法预料 |
[04:46] | So… | 所以… |
[04:49] | – So he could… – Yes. | -所以他有可能… -是的 |
[04:56] | So what do we do? | 那我们怎么办 |
[05:01] | We need help. | 我们得找人帮忙 |
[05:06] | There’s one other person in this town who knows about this… | 这镇上还有一个人知道此事 |
[05:11] | knows about magic. | 知道魔法 |
[05:14] | Mr. Gold. | 戈登先生 |
[05:16] | Actually, he goes by “Rumplestiltskin.” | 其实 他又叫朗普斯金 |
[05:32] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[05:34] | – The prisoner! – Escaped. | -那个囚徒 -逃走了 |
[05:38] | A palace full of guards, | 这个宫殿满是护卫 |
[05:40] | and you let him escape? | 你居然让他逃走了 |
[05:42] | I did my best. | 我尽力了 |
[05:43] | You failed, and do you know what happens | 你辜负我了 你知道辜负我的人 |
[05:45] | to people who fail me, huntsman? | 有什么下场吗 猎人 |
[05:47] | I’ll find him. You needn’t worry. | 我会找到他 你不必担心 |
[05:50] | Leave him to me. | 把他交给我 |
[05:54] | That won’t be necessary. | 不必了 |
[05:59] | He’s mine. | 他是我的 |
[06:30] | Lost, are we? | 迷路了吗 |
[06:34] | What are you doing here? | 你在这儿干什么 |
[06:35] | I’m just here to help. | 我来帮忙的 |
[06:36] | Well, no need. I’ll be fine. | 不用了 我不用帮忙 |
[06:38] | No, I don’t think so. This is the infinite forest. | 我可不这么认为 这是无尽森林 |
[06:42] | There’s no way out. | 没有出路 |
[06:44] | Well, except… my way. | 除了 我的路 |
[06:46] | I want nothing from you. | 我不想从你那里得到任何东西 |
[06:48] | Not even this? | 这个也不想要吗 |
[06:50] | My mother’s ring. It was just… | 我母亲的戒指 刚刚还… |
[06:53] | How did you get it?! | 你怎么拿到的 |
[06:55] | The same way I get everything I want– | 老方法 |
[06:58] | Magic, the same magic that allows me to do… | 用魔法 魔法还让我能 |
[07:02] | this. | 这么做 |
[07:04] | This ring is now enchanted. | 这个戒指现在施了魔法 |
[07:06] | The closer you get to Snow White, | 你离白雪公主越近 |
[07:08] | the brighter it will glow. | 它就会越亮 |
[07:10] | – Interested? – Give it to me. | -有兴趣吗 -给我 |
[07:12] | Ah! It’s not something for nothing, dearie. | 亲爱的 这可不是免费赠送的啊 |
[07:15] | Time to make a deal. | 做个交易吧 |
[07:16] | No! No more deals! | 不 不再做交易了 |
[07:23] | Over here. | 这里呢 |
[07:30] | Persistent. | 真执着 |
[07:51] | Had enough? | 打够了吗 |
[07:52] | Never. | 没有 |
[08:07] | Looking for this? | 是要这样吗 |
[08:10] | So brave. | 真勇敢 |
[08:12] | So gallant. | 真英勇 |
[08:14] | So pointless. | 真是无用功 |
[08:15] | Bravery won’t get you out of this forest, dearie. | 勇气不能带你走出森林 亲爱的 |
[08:18] | Magic will. Trust me. | 魔法可以 相信我 |
[08:20] | This is a deal you want to make, | 你会愿意做这笔交易的 |
[08:22] | because we both want the same thing. | 因为我们想要的东西相同 |
[08:26] | What’s that? | 是什么 |
[08:28] | Why, you and your true love to be together, of course. | 当然是你和你的爱人长相厮守了 |
[08:42] | David. | 戴维 |
[08:44] | I was wrong… | 对你 |
[08:46] | about you, about me, about… | 对自己 对这一切… |
[08:49] | everything. | 我都想错了 |
[08:51] | I didn’t believe in you, | 我不信任你 |
[08:53] | and I wish I had a good reason why… | 我也希望我有个好借口… |
[08:58] | But it’s like I keep making these wrong decisions, | 但似乎我一直在做错误的决定 |
[09:02] | and I don’t understand why they keep happening. | 我不知道为什么总是这样 |
[09:06] | You know, ever since I woke up from that coma, | 自从我从昏迷中醒来 |
[09:08] | my life hasn’t made a lick of sense, | 我的生活就一直不对劲 |
[09:12] | except for you, | 除了你 |
[09:15] | and what I’m feeling… | 还有我的感受 |
[09:20] | it’s love, Mary Margaret. | 那是爱 玛丽·玛格丽特 |
[09:24] | David, why are you here? | 戴维 你来这里干什么 |
[09:26] | Because Kathryn put a down payment on an apartment in Boston. | 因为凯思琳为波士顿的一间公寓付了首付 |
[09:31] | She’s not gonna use it, but I am. | 她不会去住了 但我用得着 |
[09:37] | Unless you give me a reason to stay. | 除非你给我一个留下的理由 |
[09:40] | David. | 戴维 |
[09:44] | I can’t. | 我给不了你 |
[10:05] | Behold. | 你瞧 |
[10:07] | The most powerful magic of all… | 世上最强大的魔力 |
[10:09] | True love. | 就是真爱 |
[10:11] | Ah! Careful. | 小心点 |
[10:14] | This is all I have left of it. | 我仅剩这些了 |
[10:16] | What do you know of true love? | 你怎么会了解真爱 |
[10:18] | Well, not so much as you, perhaps, | 可能不如你了解 |
[10:20] | but not so little as you might think. | 但不像你想的那样全不了解 |
[10:22] | You? You loved someone? | 你 你爱过 |
[10:25] | It was a brief flicker of light amidst an ocean of darkness. | 就像无尽黑暗中转瞬即逝的摇曳亮光 |
[10:31] | What happened? | 发生了什么事 |
[10:33] | She died. | 她死了 |
[10:35] | That’s the thing about true love, dearie. | 亲爱的 那才是真爱的真谛 |
[10:37] | It can slip through your fingers. | 它会从你的指缝中溜走 |
[10:39] | It’s the most powerful magic in the world, | 它有世上最强大的魔力 |
[10:41] | the only magic powerful enough to break any curse. | 是足以破除任何诅咒的唯一魔法 |
[10:44] | It must be protected at all costs. | 不惜一切代价都要保护它 |
[10:47] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[10:49] | What exactly is it you want me to do? | 你到底想让我做些什么 |
[10:51] | I want you to help me protect it | 我希望你帮我保护它 |
[10:54] | by putting it in a safe place for me. | 帮我把它藏到一个安全的地方 |
[10:57] | And where is that? | 什么地方 |
[10:59] | Inside the belly of a beast, of course. | 当然是一个野兽的肚子里了 |
[11:04] | Why hide it? | 为什么要把它藏起来 |
[11:06] | Let’s just say, I’m saving it for a rainy day. | 这么说吧 以备不时之需 |
[11:17] | Do my eyes deceive me, | 我看错了呢 |
[11:18] | or is that the look of a believer? | 还是你真的相信了 |
[11:20] | We need your help. | 我们需要你帮忙 |
[11:22] | Indeed you do. | 你确实需要 |
[11:23] | It seems quite the tragic ailment has befallen our young friend. | 我们的小朋友似乎遭遇了极大的不幸 |
[11:26] | I told you, magic comes with a price. | 我跟你说过 魔法都要付出代价 |
[11:29] | Henry shouldn’t have to pay it. | 那也不该由亨利来付 |
[11:30] | No, you should, but alas, we are where we are. | 对 该你付 但是 事实已然如此 |
[11:33] | Can you help us? | 你能帮忙吗 |
[11:35] | Of course. | 当然 |
[11:37] | True love, Ms. Swan– | 斯旺女士 真爱… |
[11:39] | the only magic powerful enough to transcend realms | 是唯一可以超越所有时空 |
[11:41] | and break any curse. | 打破任何诅咒的东西 |
[11:43] | Luckily for you, I happen to have bottled some. | 你运气很好 我恰好存了一些 |
[11:46] | You did? | 真的吗 |
[11:47] | Oh, yes. | 是的 |
[11:49] | From strands of your parents’ hair, | 那是从你父母的头发中提炼的 |
[11:51] | I made the most powerful potion in all the realm, | 我把它制成了所有时空中最强的药剂 |
[11:55] | so powerful that when I created the dark curse, | 强大到我创造黑暗诅咒时 |
[11:59] | I placed a single drop on the parchment, | 只在羊皮纸上滴一滴 |
[12:03] | just a little safety valve. | 就成了一道安全阀 |
[12:06] | That’s why I’m the savior. | 所以我是救世主 |
[12:07] | That’s why I can break the curse. | 所以我可以打破诅咒 |
[12:09] | Now you’re getting it. | 现在你明白了 |
[12:10] | I don’t care about breaking the curse. | 我对打破诅咒没兴趣 |
[12:11] | All I care about is saving Henry. | 我只想要救亨利 |
[12:13] | Which is why it’s your lucky day. | 所以今天是你的幸运日 |
[12:15] | I didn’t use all the potion. | 我没把药剂都用掉 |
[12:18] | I saved some for a rainy day. | 我留了些以备不时之需 |
[12:21] | Well, it’s storming like a bitch. Where is it? | 现在就是需要的时候了 药剂在哪 |
[12:23] | Where it is isn’t the problem. | 在哪不重要 |
[12:26] | Getting it is what should worry you. | 如何拿到它才是难题 |
[12:29] | Enough riddles. What do we do? | 够了 谜团先生 我们要怎么做 |
[12:31] | You do nothing. It has to be Ms. Swan. | 你什么也不能做 只能斯旺女士来 |
[12:34] | He’s my son. It should be me. | 他是我儿子 应该由我来 |
[12:36] | All due respect, | 恕我直言 |
[12:37] | but it’s her son, and it has to be her. | 但亨利是她儿子 药剂也必须由她去取 |
[12:41] | She’s the product of the magic. | 她是那魔法的结晶 |
[12:43] | She must be the one to find it. | 得她去找 |
[12:45] | I can do it. | 我可以去 |
[12:46] | Don’t trust him. | 别相信他 |
[12:47] | What choice do we have? | 我们还有得选吗 |
[12:48] | That’s right, dearie. What choice do you have? | 就是啊 宝贝 你们还有得选吗 |
[12:51] | Where is this magic? | 魔法在哪儿 |
[12:52] | Tell me, your majesty, | 告诉我 陛下 |
[12:53] | is our friend still in the basement? | 咱们的朋友还在地下室吗 |
[12:56] | Oh, you twisted little imp. | 你这个变态混蛋 |
[13:00] | You hid it with her? | 你把它跟她藏在一起了 |
[13:01] | Oh, no, not with her. | 没有没有 不是跟她藏在一起 |
[13:03] | In her. | 是在她身体里面 |
[13:05] | I knew you couldn’t resist bringing her over. | 我知道你会把她带来的 |
[13:07] | Who is “Her”? | 她是谁 |
[13:09] | Someone you should be prepared for. | 你得做好准备去见她 |
[13:13] | Where you’re going, you’re going to need this. | 你去那里得带着这个 |
[13:20] | What is that? | 这是什么 |
[13:27] | Your father’s sword. | 你父亲的宝剑 |
[13:46] | Henry… | 亨利 |
[13:48] | You were right about the curse. | 你说的没错 真的有诅咒 |
[13:50] | I should have believed you. | 我应该相信你的 |
[13:55] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[14:11] | For when you wake up. | 等你醒来之后就可以看了 |
[14:17] | Say what you gotta say. You got ten minutes. | 捡要紧的说 只有十分钟时间 |
[14:21] | You know where to meet? | 你知道在哪儿见面吗 |
[14:22] | Yeah. Don’t be late. | 知道 你别迟到了 |
[14:39] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[14:46] | Pity, isn’t it? | 他很可怜 对吧 |
[14:49] | There’s nothing harder | 世间最痛苦的 |
[14:51] | than not knowing whether you’ll ever see your child again. | 莫过于不知道能否再与孩子相见 |
[14:53] | Jefferson, now is not a good time. | 杰弗森 现在不是时候 |
[14:55] | For you. | 对你不是 |
[14:58] | Well, for me, it’s the perfect time. | 对我来说 时机正好 |
[15:01] | I’m here to collect. | 我是来收账的 |
[15:04] | Where– where is she–my daughter? | 她在哪儿 我女儿在哪儿 |
[15:06] | Emma was supposed to eat that apple, | 那苹果该是艾玛吃 |
[15:08] | and she didn’t. As far as I’m concerned, | 可她没吃 对我来说 |
[15:11] | that makes our deal null and void. | 交易无效 |
[15:15] | I did what you asked, | 我按照你说的做了 |
[15:17] | and you’re gonna screw me over again? | 你现在又想耍我 |
[15:19] | Look at it however you want, Jefferson. | 随你怎么想吧 杰弗森 |
[15:21] | The fact is, I’m done with you. | 反正我跟你没啥好说的了 |
[15:23] | But I’m–I’m not done with you. | 但是我跟你还没完呢 |
[15:26] | What are you going to do? | 你又能怎样 |
[15:29] | Kill me? | 杀了我 |
[15:31] | I know you want to, but I also know you can’t. | 我知道你想 但是你做不到 |
[15:34] | Do you? | 是吗 |
[15:39] | Yes. | 没错 |
[15:41] | You don’t have it in you. | 你没这个胆子 |
[15:46] | Now if you excuse me… | 失陪了 |
[15:48] | I have to save my son. | 我要救我的儿子 |
[15:58] | August? | 奥古斯特 |
[15:59] | Please open up. | 请开门 |
[16:01] | I know you’re in there. Open the door. | 我知道你在里面 开门好吗 |
[16:03] | I can’t. | 我开不了 |
[16:14] | No. | 不 |
[16:16] | What’s happening to you? | 你这是怎么了 |
[16:18] | You can see it now. | 你现在能看到 |
[16:22] | You believe. | 你相信了 |
[16:24] | Yeah. I do, but… | 没错 但是 |
[16:26] | H-how do I stop this? | 我如何才能阻止这个 |
[16:29] | Break the curse. | 打破诅咒 |
[16:32] | I’ll try. I promise, but I gotta save Henry first, | 我会努力 我保证 但我要先救亨利 |
[16:36] | And I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[16:38] | No, you don’t. | 不 你不需要 |
[16:40] | Yeah, I do. This is all too much. | 我需要 这一切我承受不来 |
[16:42] | I-I just… | 我刚刚 |
[16:44] | talked to the evil queen and rumplestiltskin | 跟邪恶的巫后和侏儒怪谈了 |
[16:47] | about a quest to find magic. | 寻找魔法的征程 |
[16:49] | I can’t do it, August. | 我做不到 奥古斯特 |
[16:51] | I can’t. No normal person can. | 我不行 寻常人无法做到 |
[16:54] | Luckily for us, | 幸运的是 |
[16:56] | you’re not normal. | 你并不寻常 |
[16:58] | You can save Henry. | 你一定能救亨利 |
[17:01] | You can save all of… | 你可以救所有的 |
[17:09] | August? | 奥古斯特 |
[17:40] | What is this place? | 这是哪里 |
[17:43] | Would you like a tour, or shall we just get to it? | 你要参观吗 还是我们直接进去 |
[17:45] | Lead the way. | 带路 |
[18:11] | Get in. | 进去吧 |
[18:12] | After you. | 你先进 |
[18:13] | It’s a 2-man job. The elevator’s hand-operated. | 两个人要各司其职 电梯是手动操作的 |
[18:16] | I have to stay up here and lower you down. | 我要留在这里 把你放下去 |
[18:18] | And I am just supposed to trust you? | 我应该相信你吗 |
[18:21] | I don’t think you have much choice in the matter, Ms. Swan. | 这事你没有选择 斯旺女士 |
[18:24] | This battle I’m supposed to fight– | 我要面对的这场战斗 |
[18:25] | Who is it? What is down there? | 下面那是谁 |
[18:27] | An old friend. | 一个老朋友 |
[18:28] | Then why don’t you go talk to them? | 那为什么不是你去 |
[18:30] | Because her punishment here was different than everyone else’s. | 因为她受到的惩罚和其他人都不一样 |
[18:35] | I trapped her… | 我把她困在了 |
[18:38] | in a different form. | 另一种身形里 |
[18:40] | She doesn’t wanna hear from me. | 她不想见我 |
[18:42] | You have to trust me on that. | 你这次要相信我 |
[18:43] | Okay. I will go down there. | 好吧 那我下去了 |
[18:47] | But let’s be clear about something… | 我们先把话说清楚 |
[18:49] | “Your majesty.” | 皇后陛下 |
[18:51] | The only reason you’re not dead | 我之所以让你活到现在 |
[18:53] | is because I need your help to save Henry. | 是因为我需要你帮我救亨利 |
[18:56] | If he dies… | 如果他死了 |
[18:58] | so do you. | 你也别想活 |
[19:00] | Well, then let’s get on with it. | 那我们赶紧救人吧 |
[19:05] | Now this is what you’re going to have to do. | 听着 你下去之后要这么做 |
[19:32] | Where is it? | 它在哪儿 |
[19:36] | Where is the beast that reigns over this castle? | 统治这座城堡的怪物在哪 |
[19:43] | That would be me. | 你说的是我吧 |
[19:46] | But “beast” is so harsh. | 但”怪物”这称呼太难听了 |
[19:50] | I prefer “maleficent.” | 我更喜欢”魔女”这个称谓 |
[19:54] | I’m gonna need a smaller egg. | 早知道就该拿个小点的金蛋 |
[19:56] | Such a shame. So handsome. | 多可惜 这么英俊的王子 |
[20:13] | Show yourself, witch. | 现身吧 女巫 |
[22:01] | Come on! | 来呀 |
[22:09] | What the hell with this. | 这玩意有什么用 |
[23:27] | “And, yes, she was beyond hope, | 没错 她已无望生还 |
[23:29] | beyond saving. | 无力回天 |
[23:31] | This was her end. | 这就是她生命的终点 |
[23:34] | When Prince Charming saw his beloved Snow White | 当白马王子看到了他心爱的白雪公主 |
[23:36] | in her glass coffin, | 躺在水晶棺材里 |
[23:38] | he knew all that was left was to say good-bye. | 他明白除了与她告别 他什么也做不了 |
[23:43] | He had to give her one last kiss, | 他要给她最后一吻 |
[23:45] | and when he did, | 而当他吻她时 |
[23:47] | true love proved more powerful than any curse. | 真爱的力量胜过了一切魔咒 |
[23:50] | A pulse of pure love shuddered out and engulfed the land, | 真爱的力量喷薄而出 环抱了整片王国 |
[23:55] | waking up Snow White and bringing light to the darkness.” | 唤醒了白雪公主 也驱散了黑暗 |
[24:12] | Henry… | 亨利 |
[24:14] | When I gave you this book, it was because I knew… | 我给你这本书 是因为我知道 |
[24:21] | I know life doesn’t always have a happy end. | 生活并不总是如童话般美满 |
[24:28] | But I thought… | 但我以为 |
[24:32] | What is it? | 这是怎么回事 |
[24:34] | Dr. Whale?! | 威尔医生 |
[24:36] | Dr. Whale, what is that?! | 威尔医生 这是怎么了 |
[24:38] | What–what– what’s wrong? | 出了什么问题 |
[24:40] | Nurse, get her out of here now! | 护士 带她出去 |
[24:41] | What is it, please? | 这究竟是怎么回事 |
[24:42] | – What is it? – His heart rate’s falling. | -怎么回事 -他的心率在衰竭 |
[24:44] | Come on, Henry. | 振作点 亨利 |
[24:46] | Nurse to the I.C.U., stat. | 护士请去重症监护室 紧急抢救 |
[24:48] | Henry? | 亨利 |
[24:49] | Defibrillator team to I.C.U. | 心脏除颤小组 请到重症监护室 |
[24:51] | Defibrillator team to I.C.U. | 心脏除颤小组 请到重症监护室 |
[25:02] | Your tea. | 你的茶 |
[25:03] | Thank you. What’s the commotion upstairs? | 谢谢 楼上怎么闹哄哄的 |
[25:06] | There’s a sick boy. He took a bad turn. | 有个男孩病情恶化了 |
[25:09] | How tragic. Is there any hope for a… | 真可怜 他还有希望… |
[25:16] | Recovery? | 好起来吗 |
[25:20] | Doubtful. | 难说 |
[25:41] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[25:45] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[25:46] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么这么做 |
[25:48] | My name is Jefferson, | 我叫杰弗森 |
[25:50] | And I need your help to do something that I can’t. | 我需要你帮我做一件我做不到的事情 |
[25:52] | There’s a man. His name is Mr. Gold. | 有位戈登先生 |
[25:55] | Find him. | 找到他 |
[25:56] | All you have to do is tell him where you’ve been | 你只需要告诉他你一直待在这里 |
[25:58] | and that Regina locked you up. | 是瑞金娜把你关起来的 |
[26:00] | Wait a minute. What? | 等一下 什么 |
[26:02] | It’s very important. | 这很重要 |
[26:03] | Mr. Gold’s gonna protect you, | 戈登先生会保护你的 |
[26:04] | but you have to tell him Regina locked you up. | 但是你得告诉他是瑞金娜把你关起来的 |
[26:07] | He’s gonna know what to do. | 他就知道怎么做了 |
[26:09] | You understand? | 明白了吗 |
[26:11] | Yes, I-I have to find Mr. Gold. | 明白了 我得找到戈登先生 |
[26:19] | Impressive, dearie. | 亲爱的 了不起啊 |
[26:21] | Very impressive, indeed. | 确实非常了不起 |
[26:24] | Come warm yourself. | 过来暖和暖和 |
[26:25] | I have done what you’ve asked. | 我已经完成了你的要求 |
[26:28] | Return my ring to me. | 把我的戒指还给我 |
[26:30] | Of course. You’re in a bit of a rush. | 当然 你还有急事要办 |
[26:31] | How rude of me. | 我真失礼 |
[26:35] | With this… | 有了这个 |
[26:37] | Prince Charming… | 白马王子 |
[26:40] | You will find her. | 你会找到她的 |
[26:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[26:56] | Something’s missing. | 还少了点什么 |
[27:07] | Now you’re ready for your big moment. | 现在去迎接你的关键时刻吧 |
[27:09] | Why do you want us together? | 你为什么想让我们在一起 |
[27:12] | What do you get out of it? | 你能得到什么 |
[27:14] | I’m a fan of true love, dearie, | 我喜欢看到真爱 亲爱的 |
[27:17] | and, more importantly, what it creates. | 还有 更重要的是 喜欢它所创造的 |
[27:26] | Really? | 不是吧 |
[29:04] | You’re too late. | 你来迟了 |
[29:09] | No. No! | 不 不 |
[29:15] | At least let me say good-bye. | 至少让我和她道个别 |
[29:43] | You found me. | 你找到了我 |
[29:45] | Did you ever doubt I would? | 你觉得我找不到你吗 |
[29:51] | How did you do it? | 你怎么做到的 |
[29:53] | With this. | 用这个 |
[29:57] | It’s my mother’s ring. It… | 这是我母亲的戒指 是它 |
[30:00] | led me back to you. | 带我找到了你 |
[30:03] | And now… | 现在 |
[30:06] | I never want it off your finger. | 我想让它永远戴在你的手指上 |
[30:14] | Will you marry me? | 你愿意嫁给我吗 |
[30:30] | What do you think? | 你说呢 |
[30:44] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[30:46] | There’s the little matter of your father and my stepmother. | 你父亲和我继母还有些小问题 |
[30:49] | Ah. That. | 那个啊 |
[30:55] | I’m open to suggestions. | 我愿意听听你的建议 |
[30:57] | Here’s one. | 我有一个主意 |
[31:01] | Let’s take back the kingdom. | 我们夺回王国吧 |
[31:04] | How? | 怎么夺回 |
[31:07] | Like we shall do everything– | 就像做任何事那样 |
[31:09] | together. | 携手同心 |
[32:01] | Regina! What the hell was that?! | 瑞金娜 你搞什么啊 |
[32:05] | Regina! | 瑞金娜 |
[32:06] | Ms. Swan? | 斯旺女士 |
[32:07] | You’ve got it? | 你拿到了 |
[32:09] | Mr. Gold. What are you doing here? | 戈登先生 你在这里干什么 |
[32:10] | I’ve come to check on you. | 过来看看你 |
[32:12] | I’m glad I did. Regina abandoned you | 幸亏我来了 瑞金娜抛弃了你 |
[32:14] | and sabotaged the elevator. | 并且弄坏了电梯 |
[32:16] | What? I’m coming up. | 什么 我这就爬上来 |
[32:17] | No. There’s– there’s no time for this. | 不行 没时间了 |
[32:20] | You can’t possibly scale the wall and carry that. | 你不可能带着那个攀爬墙壁 |
[32:22] | Yeah? Well, I can try. | 是吗 我可以试试 |
[32:24] | No, you can’t. Just toss it up. | 不 不行 快扔上来吧 |
[32:26] | Your boy’s gonna be fine. | 你儿子不会有事的 |
[32:29] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[32:30] | We’re running out of time. Toss it up. | 我们快没时间了 把它扔上来 |
[32:33] | Okay. You hold on to it. I’ll be right up. | 好吧 你接住了 我这就爬上来 |
[32:42] | Mr. Gold? | 戈登先生 |
[32:44] | Gold! | 戈登 |
[32:52] | Regina. | 瑞金娜 |
[32:54] | Uhh! He tricked you! | 他骗了你 |
[32:56] | How could you give him that? | 你怎么能把那个给他 |
[32:57] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[32:58] | Gone. | 他走了 |
[33:00] | Gold. | 戈登 |
[33:01] | He manipulated all of this. | 一切都是他设计好的 |
[33:02] | Come on. He can’t be that far. | 快点 他一定还没走远 |
[33:08] | It’s the hospital. | 医院的电话 |
[33:25] | We did everything we could. | 我们尽力了 |
[33:27] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[33:29] | You’re too late. | 你们来晚了 |
[34:55] | Um, excuse me? Are you Mr. Gold? | 打扰一下 你是戈登先生吗 |
[34:57] | Yes, I am, but I’m afraid the shop’s closed– | 是的 但是抱歉本店已打烊 |
[35:02] | I was, uh, I was told to–to find you | 有人让我来找你 |
[35:05] | and tell you that | 然后告诉你 |
[35:07] | Regina locked me up. | 瑞金娜一直关着我 |
[35:11] | Does–does that mean anything to you? | 你能听得明白吗 |
[35:22] | You’re real. | 你是真的 |
[35:25] | You’re alive. | 你还活着 |
[35:29] | She did this to you? | 她把你害成这样 |
[35:31] | I was told you’d protect me. | 有人告诉我你会保护我 |
[35:35] | Oh, yes. | 是的 |
[35:39] | Yes, I’ll protect you. | 是的 我会保护你 |
[35:41] | Um, I’m sorry. Do–do I know you? | 抱歉 我认得你吗 |
[35:48] | No. | 不 |
[35:50] | But you will. | 但你会记起来的 |
[35:55] | No. | 不要 |
[36:00] | No. | 不要啊 |
[36:26] | I love you, Henry. | 我爱你 亨利 |
[36:42] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[36:45] | You saved me. | 你救了我 |
[36:49] | You did it. | 你做到了 |
[37:24] | – Henry… – What’s going on? | -亨利 -怎么回事 |
[37:27] | No. | 不 |
[37:28] | The curse. | 诅咒 |
[37:31] | I think you broke it. | 我觉得你打破了诅咒 |
[37:33] | That was true love’s kiss. | 那是真爱之吻 |
[37:36] | No. No. | 不可能 不可能 |
[37:39] | If I were you, your majesty, | 陛下 如果我是你 |
[37:41] | I’d find a place to hide. | 我会找个地方躲起来 |
[37:43] | Henry… | 亨利 |
[37:46] | No matter what you think, | 不管你怎么想 |
[37:48] | no matter what anyone tells you, | 不管别人怎么说 |
[37:51] | I do love you. | 我是真的爱你 |
[38:14] | Snow! | 白雪 |
[38:21] | Charming. | 王子 |
[38:34] | You found me. | 你找到我了 |
[38:37] | Did you ever doubt I would? | 你觉得我找不到你吗 |
[39:07] | Wait. | 等一下 |
[39:08] | No, no, we’re very close. | 别停 我们就快到了 |
[39:12] | Rumplestiltskin, wait. | 朗普斯金 等等 |
[39:21] | I-I remember. | 我想起来了 |
[39:26] | I-I love you. | 我爱你 |
[39:31] | Yes. | 是的 |
[39:33] | Yes. | 是的 |
[39:36] | And I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[39:39] | But, hey… | 但是 |
[39:41] | there’ll be time for that. | 待会有时间我们慢慢说 |
[39:43] | There’ll be time for everything. | 一切都可以慢慢来 |
[39:45] | But first… | 但是首先 |
[39:48] | there’s something I must do. | 我有一件必须要做的事情 |
[40:00] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[40:02] | This is a very special place, Belle. | 贝儿 这是一个特殊的地方 |
[40:05] | The waters that run below | 据说这下面的水 |
[40:06] | are said to have the power to return that which one has lost. | 有失而复得的神力 |
[40:51] | Henry, what’s going on here? | 亨利 这是怎么回事 |
[40:54] | If the curse is broken, why didn’t they go back? | 如果诅咒被打破了 他们为什么还没回去 |
[40:57] | I… I don’t know. | 我…我不知道 |
[41:02] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[41:23] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[41:26] | Something bad. | 邪恶的力量 |
[41:29] | I-I don’t understand. | 我不懂 |
[41:31] | We’re in a land without magic power, | 我们在一个没有魔法的世界 |
[41:34] | and I’m bringing it. | 我要把魔法带过来 |
[41:36] | Magic… is coming. | 魔法要降临了 |
[41:40] | – Why? – Why? | -为什么 -为什么 |
[41:43] | Because magic… | 因为魔法 |
[41:46] | is power. | 就是力量 |