| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [02:44] | If this works, | 如果起效了 | 
| [02:45] | we don’t tell her everything, not right away. | 不要马上把一切都告诉她 | 
| [03:11] | Phillip? | 菲利普 | 
| [03:13] | Yes, Aurora. | 是我 小曦 | 
| [03:15] | I told you not to come after me. | 叫你别来找我了 | 
| [03:26] | How long have I been asleep? | 我睡了多久 | 
| [03:29] | What happened? | 发生了什么事 | 
| [03:30] | It doesn’t matter. The worst of it is over. | 不重要了 最糟的部分已经过去 | 
| [03:33] | Now that we’re together, | 现在我们在一起了 | 
| [03:34] | we’ll restore this castle and our kingdom, | 我们会一起修复这座城堡和我们的王国 | 
| [03:37] | and as we dreamt, we’ll be here always. | 就像我们梦想的那样 在这里厮守 | 
| [03:40] | Where is everyone? | 大家都哪去了 | 
| [03:42] | Why does it need to be rebuilt? | 为什么会需要重建 | 
| [03:43] | It’s a long story, and you, my love, need rest. | 说来话长 我的爱人 你需要休息 | 
| [03:48] | I’ve had my fill of rest. | 我休息够了 | 
| [03:50] | Then come with me. | 那就跟我走 | 
| [03:51] | Our people have gathered in a new safe haven. | 我们的人民都在一个新的避难所里 | 
| [03:53] | We must join them. | 我们去找他们吧 | 
| [03:55] | A safe haven? From maleficent? | 避难所 有劫难降临吗 | 
| [03:57] | No. | 不 | 
| [03:58] | Worry not. She can no longer harm us. | 别怕 她伤不了我们了 | 
| [04:01] | First she goes after my mother, then me. | 她先是害了我妈妈 又来害我 | 
| [04:03] | Forgive me if I’m still a bit wary. | 请原谅我无法放松警惕 | 
| [04:05] | Don’t be. | 不必抱歉 | 
| [04:06] | There are new dangers now, | 现在出现了新的危险 | 
| [04:08] | but nothing we can’t handle. | 但是我们能对付得来 | 
| [04:38] | What’s happening? | 发生了什么 | 
| [04:40] | Let’s find out. | 去看看吧 | 
| [04:56] | Oh! Snow? | 白雪 | 
| [05:07] | Snow. Oh! | 白雪啊 | 
| [05:10] | Your highness? | 殿下 | 
| [05:24] | The curse? It’s broken? | 诅咒 打破了 | 
| [05:26] | It would appear so. | 似乎是如此 | 
| [05:28] | So what do we do now? | 那我们现在做什么 | 
| [05:30] | Now? | 现在 | 
| [05:32] | Now I find my daughter. | 现在 我去找我女儿 | 
| [05:35] | So it’s true. | 是真的 | 
| [06:02] | You found us. | 你找到我们了 | 
| [06:17] | Grandpa? | 外公 | 
| [06:25] | Yeah, kid. | 是啊 好孩子 | 
| [06:26] | I suppose so. | 我是你外公 | 
| [06:32] | She did it. She saved you. | 她做到了 她救了你 | 
| [06:35] | She saved all of us. | 她救了所有人 | 
| [06:37] | I… Well… | 我… | 
| [06:40] | Uh, then why are we still here? | 那为什么我们还在这里 | 
| [06:45] | That, my friend, is an excellent question. | 我的朋友 这是个好问题 | 
| [06:49] | And what was that smoke? | 那股烟是怎么回事 | 
| [06:50] | Who did this? | 这是谁干的 | 
| [06:51] | – And what was that smoke? – And why? | -那股烟怎么回事 -为什么要这么做 | 
| [06:52] | And what was that smoke? | 那股烟怎么回事 | 
| [06:53] | Magic. | 是魔法 | 
| [06:55] | It’s here. | 来到这个世界了 | 
| [06:57] | I can feel it. | 我能感觉到 | 
| [07:00] | Magic? In Storybrooke? | 魔法来到童话镇了吗 | 
| [07:02] | You’re the blue fairy. Do something magical. | 你是蓝仙子啊 施点魔法 | 
| [07:05] | It’s not quite that simple, Henry. | 没那么简单 亨利 | 
| [07:07] | No wand, no fairy dust. | 我没有魔杖 也没有仙尘 | 
| [07:10] | Matters are complicated now. | 施法术没那么简单了 | 
| [07:12] | Let’s go to the person responsible for bringing it– | 那我们就去找那个罪魁祸首 | 
| [07:14] | – The queen. – Yeah. | -巫后 -对 | 
| [07:16] | Yeah, the queen! | 对 巫后 | 
| [07:17] | Yeah, let’s get her. | 对 去找她 | 
| [07:18] | – Yeah, the queen. – No. Wait. | -去找巫后 -不 等等 | 
| [07:21] | It wasn’t Regina. | 不是瑞金娜干的 | 
| [07:28] | My darling Belle. | 我亲爱的贝儿 | 
| [07:34] | You have to tell me what happened to you. | 告诉我你到底怎么了 | 
| [07:37] | I was abducted. | 我被人绑架了 | 
| [07:39] | Regina. | 是瑞金娜 | 
| [07:41] | She locked me away into her curse, | 她把我锁在她的诅咒里 | 
| [07:43] | and I’ve been in the asylum ever since. | 之后我一直被关在疯人院 | 
| [07:46] | For 28 years. | 整整二十八年 | 
| [07:51] | All these years, you’ve been here, | 这些年来 你一直在镇上 | 
| [07:55] | alive. | 没有死 | 
| [07:56] | Is–is that–is that why you did this? | 你就是为了这个才这么做的吗 | 
| [07:59] | Why you wanted magic, for revenge? | 你要魔法 就是为了复仇 | 
| [08:01] | No, no, | 不不 | 
| [08:02] | but it might come in handy. | 但我可能正好用得上魔法 | 
| [08:04] | No. No. | 不可以 | 
| [08:06] | I cannot let this stand, Belle. I will not let this stand. | 我不能容忍这种事 贝儿 我也不会容忍 | 
| [08:10] | Look… | 听我说 | 
| [08:12] | Promise me. | 你得答应我 | 
| [08:14] | Promise me you won’t give in to your hate. | 你得答应我 你不会为恨意驱使 | 
| [08:15] | Promise me you won’t kill her. | 答应我 你不会杀她 | 
| [08:23] | Promise me… | 答应我 | 
| [08:24] | and we can be together. | 我们就能在一起了 | 
| [08:32] | Sweetheart… | 亲爱的 | 
| [08:35] | I promise. | 我答应你 | 
| [08:55] | Is there anything that you wanna ask us? | 你有什么想问我们的吗 | 
| [08:57] | You must have questions. | 你肯定有想问的 | 
| [08:58] | The only questions I have are for Mr. Gold. | 我只有一个问题要想问戈登先生的 | 
| [09:01] | Why did he double-cross me, and what did he do to this town? | 他为什么要背叛我 他对小镇做了什么 | 
| [09:04] | Uh… Shouldn’t we talk about… | 我们是不是先谈谈… | 
| [09:08] | it first? | 那个 | 
| [09:09] | – What? – Us? | -什么 -我们 | 
| [09:11] | Your life? Everything? | 你的生活 一切一切 | 
| [09:13] | Can we do “everything” maybe later, | 一切我们待会儿再说吧 | 
| [09:15] | like, with a glass of wine… | 先开瓶酒 | 
| [09:17] | and several bottles? | 再叙旧 | 
| [09:19] | I know it’s a lot to take in, | 我知道一时间不好接受 | 
| [09:21] | – for all of us. – And we don’t want to push, | -对我们都是如此 -我们不想逼你 | 
| [09:23] | but we have waited for this moment for so long. | 只是这一刻我们期待已久 | 
| [09:24] | Yeah, so have I! | 我也是 | 
| [09:26] | I’ve thought about this moment my entire life. | 我一生都在想这一刻 | 
| [09:28] | I’ve imagined who you might be. | 我想象你们的样子 | 
| [09:30] | But of all the scenarios that I concocted, | 但是我想到的每一种情况 | 
| [09:32] | my parents being… | 都不是这样… | 
| [09:35] | I-I just need a little time, that’s–that’s all. | 我就是需要点时间 | 
| [09:38] | Snow. | 小雪 | 
| [09:43] | There you are. | 你在这儿啊 | 
| [09:44] | Come with me. I need your help. | 跟我来 我需要你的帮助 | 
| [09:46] | Dr. Whale’s whipped everyone into a frenzy. | 威尔医生把大伙儿都煽动起来了 | 
| [09:48] | They’re going to Regina’s house. | 他们要去瑞金娜家 | 
| [09:49] | They’re gonna kill her. | 他们要杀了她 | 
| [09:50] | Great. Let’s watch. | 好啊 我们看好戏吧 | 
| [09:52] | No. No. We cannot stoop to her level. | 不不 我们不能像她那样无耻 | 
| [09:54] | No matter who she is or what she’s done, | 不管她是谁 做了什么 | 
| [09:56] | killing her is wrong. | 杀人都是不对的 | 
| [09:57] | He’s right. | 他说得对 | 
| [09:59] | Please. She’s still my mom. | 求你了 她毕竟是我妈妈 | 
| [10:04] | We have to stop them. | 我们得阻止他们 | 
| [10:06] | If the blue fairy is right and magic is here, | 如果真如蓝仙子所说 这里有魔法了 | 
| [10:08] | Regina could have her powers back. | 瑞金娜可能有法力了 | 
| [10:10] | They could be marching into a slaughter. | 那他们无异于送死 | 
| [11:12] | Phillip! | 菲利普 | 
| [11:32] | What was that thing? | 那是什么 | 
| [11:34] | Something bad. | 邪恶的东西 | 
| [11:49] | You, uh… | 你 | 
| [11:51] | You wait here, Belle. | 你在这儿等一下 贝儿 | 
| [11:53] | I’m gonna find you something to wear. | 我去给你找件衣服 | 
| [11:55] | You’ve spent enough time in these rags. | 不能再让你穿那破衣服了 | 
| [11:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [12:49] | Open up! | 开门 | 
| [12:50] | Open up, or we’re coming in! | 开门 不然我们闯进去了 | 
| [12:55] | Can I help you? | 有事吗 | 
| [12:57] | That smirk isn’t gonna last forever, Regina. | 你的假笑挂不了多久了 瑞金娜 | 
| [13:00] | You took everything from us, and now– | 你夺走了我们的一切 现在 | 
| [13:02] | What? | 怎么 | 
| [13:04] | Now you’re gonna kill me? | 你们要杀我吗 | 
| [13:05] | Eventually, but first you need to suffer. | 那是最后 先要让你受点折磨 | 
| [13:08] | Listening to you has been enough suffering for all of us. | 听你说话就够折磨人了 | 
| [13:12] | That’s right. | 是啊 | 
| [13:14] | You wanted to see your queen? | 你们是来见王后的吗 | 
| [13:17] | Well, my dears, | 好啊 乡亲们 | 
| [13:20] | here… she… is. | 她…来…了 | 
| [13:27] | She’s powerless! | 她失去法力了 | 
| [13:28] | What? | 什么 | 
| [13:28] | Get her! Don’t let her get away! | 抓住她 别让她跑了 | 
| [13:30] | Now… Uhh! | 好了 | 
| [13:32] | Where were we? | 刚刚说到哪了 | 
| [13:33] | Let her go! | 放了她 | 
| [13:34] | Let her go! Let her go! | 放了她 放开她 | 
| [13:37] | – Why should I listen to you? – Because I am still the sheriff. | -凭什么听你的 -因为我还是警长呢 | 
| [13:39] | And because she saved you, all of you. | 因为她救了你 你们所有人 | 
| [13:41] | And because no matter what Regina did, | 因为不管瑞金娜做了什么 | 
| [13:43] | it does not justify this. | 你们也不能这样 | 
| [13:45] | We are not murderers here. | 我们不能做杀人犯 | 
| [13:47] | Well, we’re not from this world. | 我们不是这个世界的 | 
| [13:48] | Yeah, well, you’re in it now. | 但你现在在这儿了 | 
| [13:49] | Okay, Whale, we’re done. | 行了 威尔 你够了 | 
| [13:51] | Back off. You’re not my prince. | 少管我 你不是我的王子 | 
| [13:56] | Who are you, Whale? | 你是什么人 威尔 | 
| [13:57] | That’s my business. | 这不关你的事 | 
| [14:00] | Well, my business | 我的事 | 
| [14:01] | is making sure this town doesn’t go to hell, | 是保证这个镇子不会遭天谴 | 
| [14:03] | so whether or not I’m your prince isn’t the issue. | 所以我是不是你的王子不是个问题 | 
| [14:06] | We have a lot to figure out, and this isn’t the way to do it. | 我们有很多事要弄明白 这样是行不通的 | 
| [14:10] | And Regina’s death won’t provide any answers. | 杀死瑞金娜 不能解决任何问题 | 
| [14:14] | She needs to be locked up | 该把她关起来 | 
| [14:16] | for her safety, | 这既是为了她 | 
| [14:18] | and more importantly, for ours. | 更重要的是为了我们的安全 | 
| [14:23] | So I’m a prisoner now. | 我成了阶下囚了 | 
| [14:25] | If the curse is broken, why didn’t we go back? | 既然诅咒已破 我们为什么没回去 | 
| [14:27] | Because there’s nothing to go back to. | 因为已经没有可回去的地方了 | 
| [14:30] | That land is gone. | 那个世界已经没了 | 
| [14:34] | We should get to Gold. | 我们去找戈登吧 | 
| [14:50] | Magic is different here, | 这里的魔法不一样 | 
| [14:53] | dearie. | 亲爱的 | 
| [14:54] | I noticed. | 我发现了 | 
| [14:57] | I assume this is all your doing. | 这都是你干的好事吧 | 
| [14:59] | Most things are. | 大部分是 | 
| [15:00] | Get to it, Rumple. What do you want? | 说吧 朗普斯金 你想干什么 | 
| [15:04] | You here to finish the job? | 来杀我吗 | 
| [15:06] | No, no, no. | 不不不 | 
| [15:08] | You’re safe from me. | 我不会伤害你 | 
| [15:10] | I feel so relieved. | 真是如释重负 | 
| [15:12] | I made a promise to someone that I won’t kill you. | 我答应一个人不会杀你 | 
| [15:15] | Who could elicit that from you? | 还有人能让你做出保证 | 
| [15:17] | Belle. | 贝儿 | 
| [15:20] | She’s alive? | 她还活着呢 | 
| [15:22] | You are… | 你啊 | 
| [15:25] | a dreadful liar. | 真是个可恶的骗子 | 
| [15:27] | I could’ve killed her, but I didn’t. | 我本可杀了她 但我没有 | 
| [15:30] | Yeah, you did much worse than that. | 是啊 你做了更下贱的事 | 
| [15:34] | You kept her alive | 你留着她一条命 | 
| [15:36] | so you could kill her when it suited you– | 以便在合适的时机杀了她 | 
| [15:39] | A fate worse than death, | 比死亡更可怕的命运 | 
| [15:43] | which, incidentally, | 巧的是 | 
| [15:45] | is exactly what I’ve got in store for you. | 我也打算这样对待你 | 
| [15:51] | Is that… | 那是… | 
| [15:52] | Yes, dearie. | 没错 亲爱的 | 
| [15:54] | The one thing no one can escape… | 是唯一无人能逃过的东西… | 
| [15:58] | Destiny. | 命运 | 
| [16:00] | And I promise, | 我保证 | 
| [16:02] | yours is particularly unpleasant. | 你的终结将十分痛苦 | 
| [16:27] | Qui shen. | 夔神 | 
| [16:29] | In your land, you would call it a wraith. | 你们这里管他叫死灵 | 
| [16:31] | I’m sorry. Who is this? | 抱歉 这位是谁 | 
| [16:33] | A friend. | 他的朋友 | 
| [16:39] | You’re… | 你是个 | 
| [16:42] | a girl. | 女孩 | 
| [16:43] | Woman. | 是女人 | 
| [16:45] | My name is Mulan. | 我叫木兰 | 
| [16:46] | In your absence, she’s helped me like no other. | 你不在的时候 她给了我极大的帮助 | 
| [16:49] | We fought many battles together. | 我们并肩作战 | 
| [16:51] | With a woman? | 跟女人并肩作战 | 
| [16:54] | And now we have another to wage. | 我们现在要面对新的敌人了 | 
| [16:55] | The qui shen, the wraith, | 夔神 死灵 | 
| [16:56] | is one of the most dangerous creatures in all the known lands– | 是世界上最可怕的东西之一 | 
| [17:00] | A soul sucker. | 它是个摄魂的怪物 | 
| [17:01] | According to legend, | 传说 | 
| [17:02] | it marks its victims and removes their souls, | 它会给猎物留下印记 并吸食他们的灵魂 | 
| [17:05] | damning them for all eternity. | 让他们受到永远的诅咒 | 
| [17:11] | Those are the sounds of the souls its trapped trying to escape. | 那就是被困灵魂试图逃脱的声音 | 
| [17:16] | But fortune favored us as we all avoided the mark. | 但幸运的是 我们都没被他标记 | 
| [17:20] | We need to begin our journey. | 我们得走了 | 
| [17:25] | It’s okay. | 没事的 | 
| [17:26] | We’ll be safe with our people. | 我们跟我们的人民会没事的 | 
| [17:36] | Phillip, what is it? | 菲利普 怎么了 | 
| [17:37] | Nothing. Everything is fine. | 没事 什么事都没有 | 
| [18:01] | The dark one… | 黑暗者 | 
| [18:03] | summons thee. | 召唤你 | 
| [18:42] | Keep him safe, Ruby. | 看好他 鲁比 | 
| [18:47] | Don’t push it, Snow. | 别逼她 小雪 | 
| [18:49] | I won’t. | 我不会的 | 
| [18:51] | – You guys ready? – We need to talk. | -你们好了吗 -我们得谈谈 | 
| [18:53] | I–well, I don’t– | 我…我没… | 
| [18:54] | – I just–I don’t want to talk. – Well, I do. | -我不太想谈 -我想 | 
| [18:56] | Okay, Gold can wait. I can’t. | 等会儿去找戈登吧 我不能等了 | 
| [18:59] | And you’re my daughter, and… | 你是我女儿 | 
| [19:03] | I want to talk to you. | 我要跟你谈谈 | 
| [19:06] | I know that we have talked, | 我们虽然谈过话 | 
| [19:07] | but we didn’t know that we were talking, | 但是我们并没意识到 | 
| [19:11] | and we talked about things we probably shouldn’t have even talked about– | 我们还谈了一些我们不该谈的事 | 
| [19:13] | one-night stands and the like. | 一夜情什么的 | 
| [19:15] | – One-night stands? – Whale. | -一夜情 -跟威尔 | 
| [19:17] | – Whale? – We were cursed. That is neither here nor there. | -威尔 -我们被诅咒了 这个不相干 | 
| [19:19] | The point is, | 重点在于 | 
| [19:21] | we did not know that we were mother and daughter, | 我们不知道我们是母女 | 
| [19:23] | and now we do, and so… | 现在我们知道了 所以… | 
| [19:27] | please, let’s talk. | 求你了 跟我谈谈吧 | 
| [19:31] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [19:33] | What do you want to talk about? | 你想谈谈什么 | 
| [19:35] | We’re together finally… | 我们终于一家团圆了 | 
| [19:41] | And I can’t help but think you’re not happy about it. | 但是我却觉得你好像不太高兴 | 
| [19:46] | Oh, I am, but… | 我很高兴 只是 | 
| [19:49] | See… | 你瞧 | 
| [19:50] | here’s the thing. | 是这样的 | 
| [19:52] | No matter what the circumstances, | 不管当时是怎么个情况 | 
| [19:54] | for 28 years, I only knew one thing– | 二十八年来 我只知道一点 | 
| [19:58] | that my parents sent me away. | 我的父母抛弃了我 | 
| [19:59] | We did that | 我们那么做 | 
| [20:01] | to give you your best chance. | 是为了保护你 | 
| [20:04] | You did it for everyone because that’s who you are– | 也是为了大家考虑 你们就是这样 | 
| [20:08] | leaders, heroes, | 你们是领袖 是英雄 | 
| [20:09] | princes and princesses, | 是王子和公主 | 
| [20:10] | and that’s great and–and amazing and… | 这样很好 非常棒 | 
| [20:14] | wonderful, but it doesn’t change the fact | 妙极了 但即使如此 | 
| [20:17] | that for my entire life | 我活到今天 | 
| [20:20] | I’ve been alone. | 一直是孤身一人 | 
| [20:25] | But if we hadn’t sent you away, | 可如果我们没送你走 | 
| [20:26] | you would have been cursed, too. | 你也会中诅咒了 | 
| [20:30] | But we would’ve been together. | 但我们还会有彼此 | 
| [20:34] | Which curse is worse? | 哪个才是更可怕的诅咒 | 
| [20:38] | Come on. Let’s– let’s go find Gold. | 走吧 我们去找戈登 | 
| [20:55] | We should camp here tonight. | 我们今晚在此扎营吧 | 
| [20:57] | The wraith only appears when light is absent. | 死灵只在夜晚出现 | 
| [20:58] | That’s why it ran when it first appeared. | 所以它刚刚出现的时候跑掉了 | 
| [21:00] | Light is its adversary. | 光明是它的死敌 | 
| [21:02] | And you want to stop now? | 你要现在停下 | 
| [21:04] | It’s looking for a mark– something alive. | 它去找印记了 活物 | 
| [21:06] | Our best bet is to be still until night passes. | 最好的办法是原地静待黑夜过去 | 
| [21:09] | She’s right. | 她说得对 | 
| [21:10] | We have to rest here. | 我们得在这儿休息 | 
| [21:26] | Here. | 来 | 
| [21:28] | You should sleep. | 睡一会儿吧 | 
| [21:31] | No, I-I can’t. | 不 我睡不着 | 
| [21:32] | Just relax. | 放松 | 
| [21:34] | It’ll come. | 一会儿就睡着了 | 
| [21:35] | No, I mean, I won’t sleep. | 不 我是说 我不要睡了 | 
| [21:38] | Not after what I just went through. | 刚刚经历了那一切 我不想睡 | 
| [21:44] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 | 
| [21:46] | I just missed you so much. | 我想死你了 | 
| [21:50] | And now you don’t have to. | 现在不用想了 | 
| [21:55] | I’m going to find wood to build us a fire. | 我去找木柴生火 | 
| [21:59] | I’ll be back in five minutes. | 五分钟就回来 | 
| [22:12] | That’s a “see you in five minutes” kiss? | 只走五分钟就这么吻我啊 | 
| [22:16] | I’m making up for lost time. | 这是弥补之前的 | 
| [22:19] | I love you. | 我爱你 | 
| [22:20] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 | 
| [22:46] | What can I do for you? | 有何贵干啊 | 
| [22:48] | What you can do is tell us what you did. | 告诉我们你做了什么 | 
| [22:50] | I’m sorry. You’re gonna have to be more specific. | 抱歉 说详细点 | 
| [22:52] | You know damn well what we’re talking about. | 你很清楚我们指的什么 | 
| [22:54] | You double-crossed Emma, | 你背叛艾玛 | 
| [22:55] | you, uh, took your potion from her… | 你拿走了她的药水 | 
| [22:57] | And did who knows what to this town. | 谁知道你还对小镇做过什么 | 
| [23:00] | And worst of all, you risked Henry’s life. | 最可恶的是 你拿亨利的生命冒险 | 
| [23:01] | Well, that is quite a litany of grievances, | 好大的怨气啊 | 
| [23:03] | now isn’t it? | 是不是 | 
| [23:05] | Maybe I don’t need answers. | 或许我不需要你回答我 | 
| [23:06] | Maybe I just need to punch you in the face. | 只要直接给你一拳就行了 | 
| [23:10] | Really, dearie? | 是吗 亲爱的 | 
| [23:12] | Allow me to answer your questions with some of my own. | 让我用几个问题来回答你的问题吧 | 
| [23:16] | All right? | 好吗 | 
| [23:18] | Did your dear boy Henry survive? | 你亲爱的亨利还活着吗 | 
| [23:22] | Yeah. | 是的 | 
| [23:25] | Is the curse broken? | 咒语被打破了吗 | 
| [23:27] | And let’s see, uh, Ms. Swan, | 还有什么呢 斯旺女士 | 
| [23:30] | how long have you been searching for your parents? | 你找父母找了多久了 | 
| [23:33] | Looks like you’re reunited. | 现在不是一家团圆了吗 | 
| [23:35] | Seems like rather a punch in the face, | 看来你不该给我一拳 | 
| [23:38] | I deserve a thank-you. | 倒应该谢谢我 | 
| [23:40] | Twist my words all you want. | 随你怎么歪曲我的话 | 
| [23:42] | What was the purple haze that you brought? | 你弄的那片紫雾是怎么回事 | 
| [23:44] | You know… | 那就是 | 
| [23:45] | magic. | 魔法 | 
| [23:47] | Why? | 为什么 | 
| [23:48] | Not telling. | 不告诉你 | 
| [23:54] | What the hell was that? | 怎么回事 | 
| [24:06] | That is my gift to you. | 是我送你们的小礼物 | 
| [24:10] | That is gonna take care of Regina. | 可以彻底解决瑞金娜 | 
| [24:21] | Emma, come on. | 艾玛 快点 | 
| [24:23] | We need to go take care of this. | 我们得去看看 | 
| [24:27] | We’re not done. | 这事没完 | 
| [24:28] | Oh, I know. | 我知道 | 
| [24:30] | You still owe me a favor. | 你还欠我个人情呢 | 
| [24:58] | You lied to me. | 你骗了我 | 
| [25:00] | No, I-I kept my word. | 不 我遵守了诺言 | 
| [25:02] | I will not kill her. | 我不会杀她的 | 
| [25:08] | You know… | 知道吗 | 
| [25:09] | You toy with words | 你玩弄文字 | 
| [25:13] | like you do people. | 就像你玩弄人一样 | 
| [25:16] | You’re still a man who makes wrong choices. | 你还是在做不该做的事 | 
| [25:21] | I thought you changed. | 我还以为你变了 | 
| [25:23] | What, in the hour you’ve known me? | 你才认识我多久啊 | 
| [25:31] | Belle, I-I-I’m sorry. | 贝儿 对…对不起 | 
| [25:33] | Belle, I’m sorry. | 贝儿 对不起 | 
| [25:35] | I am. | 真的对不起 | 
| [26:09] | Where’s Phillip? | 菲利普去哪了 | 
| [26:10] | I thought he was in your tent. | 我以为他在你帐篷里 | 
| [26:11] | He said he was making a fire. | 他说他在生火 | 
| [26:13] | I’m making the fire. | 我在生火 | 
| [26:14] | I can see that. | 我看出来了 | 
| [26:18] | He left. | 他走了 | 
| [26:20] | The horses are gone. | 马都不见了 | 
| [26:23] | W-why would he leave? | 他为什么要走 | 
| [26:26] | Because he was marked. | 因为他被标记了 | 
| [26:31] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 | 
| [26:32] | Going after him. | 去追他 | 
| [26:33] | He’s sacrificing himself for you. | 他要为你牺牲自己 | 
| [26:34] | No, for both of us. We have to get him. | 不 是为我们 我们得找到他 | 
| [26:36] | I’m going alone. You’ll only slow me down. | 我一个人去 你只会拖累我 | 
| [26:38] | No, I won’t slow you down. Mulan! Mulan! | 我不会的 木兰 木兰 | 
| [26:42] | Mulan, wait! | 木兰 等等 | 
| [26:45] | Mulan! | 木兰 | 
| [26:55] | Mulan! | 木兰 | 
| [27:03] | Hello? Who’s there? | 喂 谁在那儿 | 
| [27:47] | Over here! | 这边 | 
| [28:05] | What the hell was that thing? | 那是什么东西啊 | 
| [28:06] | A wraith! | 是死灵 | 
| [28:09] | A soul sucker. | 摄魂的怪物 | 
| [28:11] | Did I– kill it? | 我杀掉它了吗 | 
| [28:13] | No, it’s regenerating. | 不 它去恢复力量了 | 
| [28:16] | It’ll be back. | 它还会回来 | 
| [28:18] | It doesn’t stop until it devours its prey. | 不吞噬掉它的猎物 它不会罢休 | 
| [28:22] | Me. | 那就是我 | 
| [28:25] | So how do we kill it? | 我们要怎么杀死它 | 
| [28:29] | There’s no way. | 杀不死 | 
| [28:30] | You can’t kill something that’s already dead. | 它已经死了 不能再死 | 
| [28:33] | Then we have a problem. | 那我们有麻烦了 | 
| [28:35] | No, we don’t. | 我们没有 | 
| [28:38] | Regina does. | 那是瑞金娜的麻烦 | 
| [28:40] | What? | 什么 | 
| [28:41] | David? | 戴维 | 
| [28:43] | You want to let her die? | 你要让她死吗 | 
| [28:44] | Why not? Then it goes away. | 为什么不呢 那东西也会走了 | 
| [28:45] | Then we’re safe. | 我们也安全了 | 
| [28:46] | That’s quite the example you’re setting for your daughter there. | 真是给你女儿立了好榜样啊 | 
| [28:48] | No. You don’t get to judge us. | 少来 你无权评判我们 | 
| [28:50] | Let me ask you something. | 我问问你 | 
| [28:51] | Where do you think that thing came from? | 你以为那东西是哪来的 | 
| [28:54] | Gold. | 戈登 | 
| [28:56] | I made a promise to Henry. | 我向亨利保证了 | 
| [29:00] | She’s not dying. | 保证不让她死掉 | 
| [29:06] | If it can’t be killed, what do you suggest? | 如果杀不死它 那你觉得该怎么办 | 
| [29:08] | Send it somewhere it can’t hurt anyone. | 只能送它去一个害不了人的地方 | 
| [29:23] | Did Henry really ask you to protect me? | 亨利真的让你保护我了吗 | 
| [29:26] | Yes. | 是的 | 
| [29:34] | The hat. | 帽子 | 
| [29:36] | You had it all along. | 原来一直在你这儿 | 
| [29:39] | What do you mean? | 怎么了 | 
| [29:40] | That’s Jefferson’s hat. | 这是杰弗森的帽子 | 
| [29:44] | Who’s Jefferson? | 杰弗森是谁 | 
| [29:50] | Torches for when it comes back. | 死灵来的时候 这些可以用作火把 | 
| [29:52] | I know it’s old-fashioned, but so am I. | 老法子 毕竟我也是个”老人”了 | 
| [29:54] | So… How does it work? | 我们怎么做 | 
| [29:59] | It will open a portal to our land. | 这顶帽子会开启通往我们世界的传送门 | 
| [30:02] | All we have to do is send the wraith in there. | 我们要做的就是将死灵引入其中 | 
| [30:04] | Oh, yeah. Just that. | 是吗 说得轻巧 | 
| [30:07] | I don’t understand. | 我有点糊涂了 | 
| [30:08] | I thought our land was gone. | 我以为我们的世界已经不在了 | 
| [30:10] | It is. | 的确不在了 | 
| [30:12] | But sending it to a place that no longer exists… | 把他送入一个不存在的世界 | 
| [30:15] | Well, that’s banishing it to oblivion. | 就是把他流放入虚无 | 
| [30:25] | Regina. | 瑞金娜 | 
| [30:26] | I’m trying. | 我在弄呢 | 
| [30:55] | I found one of the horses. | 我找到了其中一匹马 | 
| [30:57] | I’m coming with you. | 我和你一起去 | 
| [30:59] | You need to stay here. It’s dangerous. | 你得待在这里 这很危险 | 
| [31:01] | I wasn’t asking for your permission. | 我没在请求你的许可 | 
| [31:03] | That thing out there is dangerous. | 那个东西十分危险的 | 
| [31:05] | And Phillip…he left to protect you, | 菲利普 他离开是为了保护你 | 
| [31:07] | So even if I don’t believe in his methods, | 即使我不相信他的方法 | 
| [31:08] | I’m gonna honor his wishes. | 我也会遵照他的愿望 | 
| [31:10] | I’m gonna keep you safe. | 保护你安全 | 
| [31:11] | I never asked him to. | 我从没要求他保护我 | 
| [31:13] | You never had to. | 你不用要求他 | 
| [31:14] | Everything he does, he does for you, | 他做的每件事都是为你 | 
| [31:15] | And now he’s gonna die for you. | 现在他要为你去死了 | 
| [31:18] | Love is sacrifice– | 爱就是付出 | 
| [31:20] | something you clearly don’t understand. | 这点你明显不懂 | 
| [31:23] | I’m not gonna let him face that alone. | 我绝不会让他独自面对 | 
| [31:24] | He won’t. But with all due respect, your highness, | 他不会 但恕我直言 公主殿下 | 
| [31:28] | Phillip’s best chance is me. | 我才是菲利普最好的机会 | 
| [31:35] | You love him. | 你爱他 | 
| [31:36] | What? | 什么 | 
| [31:38] | Phillip. You love him, too. | 菲利普 你也爱他 | 
| [31:41] | I owe him much. We fought many battles together, side by side. | 我欠他很多 我们并肩经历了很多战斗 | 
| [31:44] | Nothing more. | 没别的了 | 
| [31:45] | Deny it all you want. I know love when I see it. | 随你怎么否认 我知道我看到是爱 | 
| [31:48] | You’re wrong. | 你错了 | 
| [31:53] | Phillip. | 菲利普 | 
| [32:02] | Regina. Come on! | 瑞金娜 快 | 
| [32:03] | I know. | 我知道 | 
| [32:12] | David! | 戴维 | 
| [32:27] | Hurry! | 快 | 
| [32:29] | It’s not working. | 帽子不起作用 | 
| [32:38] | Come on, you bastard! | 来吧 你这混蛋 | 
| [32:52] | No! Stay back! | 别过来 离我远点 | 
| [32:54] | Phillip, what are you doing?! | 菲利普 你在做什么 | 
| [32:54] | You know what I’m doing. | 你知道我在做什么 | 
| [32:55] | No, please. We can help you fight! | 拜托别这样 我们可以帮你 | 
| [32:57] | Go! It will find me. | 快走 那东西会找到我的 | 
| [33:01] | I’ve been marked. It’s too late for me. | 我被标记了 已经太迟了 | 
| [33:03] | Go! There’s no other way. | 快走 没别的办法了 | 
| [33:04] | Yes, there is. Give me the talisman. | 不 还有办法 把护身符给我 | 
| [33:06] | I can mark myself. You can live. | 我可以标记自己 你就能活下去了 | 
| [33:08] | This is my choice–to save you, to save both of you. | 这是我的选择 我要救你们 你们两个 | 
| [33:12] | No, Phillip, I don’t want to live without you! | 不 菲利普 没有你我活不下去 | 
| [33:14] | Neither do I. | 我也是 | 
| [33:21] | You two each keep each other safe! | 你们两个保护好对方 | 
| [33:24] | Phillip, no! | 菲利普 不要 | 
| [33:34] | I love you. | 我爱你 | 
| [33:43] | No! Phillip! | 不要 菲利普 | 
| [33:46] | Phillip! | 菲利普 | 
| [33:53] | No! No! Phillip! | 不 不 菲利普 | 
| [33:58] | Phillip! Phillip! | 菲利普 菲利普 | 
| [34:06] | It’s not working! | 帽子不显灵了 | 
| [34:08] | What is the problem? | 怎么回事 | 
| [34:10] | Magic. | 是魔法的问题 | 
| [34:13] | It’s different here. | 魔法在这里不一样了 | 
| [34:15] | Now would be the time! | 我快撑不住了 | 
| [34:35] | It’s coming! | 他过去了 | 
| [34:37] | Regina! | 瑞金娜 | 
| [34:43] | No! | 不要 | 
| [34:44] | No! | 不要 | 
| [34:46] | I’m not losing her again! | 我不会再丢下她了 | 
| [34:48] | Neither am I! | 我也是 | 
| [35:08] | This palace was to be our home. | 这座宫殿本该成为我们的家 | 
| [35:11] | We were to spend eternity here. | 我们要在这儿厮守一生 | 
| [35:13] | How did you end up here in your cursed state? | 那你怎么会中了诅咒的 | 
| [35:18] | You’re not the only one who knows about sacrifice. | 不是只有你懂得牺牲 | 
| [35:36] | You should have it. | 你应该留着这个 | 
| [35:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [36:07] | Where are they?! | 她们到哪里去了 | 
| [36:10] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 | 
| [36:12] | Are they dead? | 她们死了吗 | 
| [36:14] | The curse– it destroyed all the land. | 我的诅咒已经摧毁了我们的世界 | 
| [36:16] | Are they dead?! | 她们是不是死了 | 
| [36:17] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 | 
| [36:19] | I should’ve killed you myself. | 我早应该亲手杀了你 | 
| [36:21] | Well, then what’s stopping you? | 那怎么不动手 | 
| [36:26] | You think you’re some heroic prince? | 你以为你是个英勇的王子吗 | 
| [36:30] | Please. You’re nothing but the son of a shepherd. | 省省吧 你不过是个牧羊人的儿子 | 
| [36:35] | I should’ve killed you when I could, | 我当初有机会时就该杀了你 | 
| [36:37] | and now… | 现在 | 
| [36:40] | now I can. | 我可以 | 
| [36:41] | Mom?! | 妈妈 | 
| [36:49] | Henry, what are you doing here? | 亨利 你在这干什么 | 
| [36:51] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 | 
| [36:53] | It’s okay. | 没事了 | 
| [36:55] | You’re safe now. | 你安全了 | 
| [37:04] | Where’s my mom? Where’s– | 我妈妈去哪了 | 
| [37:05] | They’re gone. | 她们消失了 | 
| [37:07] | They fell through a portal. They’re… | 跌进了传送门 她们… | 
| [37:11] | Henry, I’m sorry. | 亨利 我很抱歉 | 
| [37:13] | No, you’re not. | 你才不会觉得抱歉 | 
| [37:16] | You really are the evil queen. | 你就是个恶毒的巫后 | 
| [37:20] | I don’t want to see you again. | 我再也不想见到你了 | 
| [37:21] | No, don’t say that. | 别这么说 | 
| [37:25] | I love you. | 我爱你 | 
| [37:27] | Then prove it. | 证明给我看 | 
| [37:29] | Get Emma and Mary Margaret back, and until then, | 把艾玛和玛丽·玛格丽特救回来 在那之前 | 
| [37:33] | leave me– leave everyone alone. | 离我 离大家都远点 | 
| [37:36] | Where will you go? | 你能去哪 | 
| [37:39] | With me. | 他跟我走 | 
| [38:15] | I, uh, went for a long walk. | 我出去走了很久 | 
| [38:19] | I thought you didn’t want to see me. | 我以为你不想见到我了 | 
| [38:21] | I didn’t, | 我是不想 | 
| [38:23] | but I…was worried. | 但是我很担心 | 
| [38:25] | Well, the beast is gone. | 怪兽已经不见了 | 
| [38:27] | Regina… | 瑞金娜 | 
| [38:29] | Lives. | 还活着 | 
| [38:31] | So, uh, you didn’t get what you wanted. | 那么说 你没能得到你想要的 | 
| [38:36] | Well, that remains to be seen. | 那还得拭目以待 | 
| [38:45] | You, uh… | 你 | 
| [38:47] | You still have it. | 你还留着它 | 
| [38:50] | My chipped cup. | 我有缺口的杯子 | 
| [38:57] | There are many, many things in this shop, | 店里有许多许多的东西 | 
| [39:00] | but this… | 但是这个 | 
| [39:03] | This is the only thing I truly cherish. | 这是我唯一真正珍视的东西 | 
| [39:09] | And now you must leave. | 但是现在你必须离开 | 
| [39:11] | What? | 什么 | 
| [39:12] | You must leave, because despite what you hope, | 你必须离开 因为虽然你有美好的愿望 | 
| [39:17] | I’m still a monster. | 我还是那个怪兽 | 
| [39:24] | Don’t you see? | 你还不明白吗 | 
| [39:27] | That’s exactly the reason I have to stay. | 这就是我要留下来的原因 | 
| [40:02] | Henry. | 亨利 | 
| [40:03] | Yeah? | 干吗 | 
| [40:04] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 | 
| [40:06] | Emma and Mary Margaret– they’re alive. | 艾玛和玛丽·玛格丽特 她们还活着 | 
| [40:08] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 | 
| [40:12] | I have faith. | 我有信心 | 
| [40:14] | – But… – Henry, come here. | -但是… -亨利 过来 | 
| [40:20] | I will find them. | 我会找到她们的 | 
| [40:23] | I will always find them. | 我总能找到她们 | 
| [40:31] | We should leave this place. It’s not safe here. | 我们应该离开这里 这里不安全 | 
| [40:35] | But the wraith is gone. | 但是死灵已经消失了 | 
| [40:36] | There’s more. | 还有别的危险 | 
| [40:38] | You need to know everything. | 你得知道发生了什么 | 
| [40:43] | Much has changed in our land since you’ve been asleep. | 你沉睡之后这个世界发生了许多事情 | 
| [40:46] | It was less than a year. | 还不到一年 | 
| [40:47] | In a manner of speaking. | 可以这么说吧 | 
| [40:49] | You see, as you slept, | 在你沉睡 | 
| [40:51] | and Phillip and I searched for you, | 而我和菲利普寻找你的期间 | 
| [40:53] | something worse happened. | 发生了更可怕的事 | 
| [40:55] | What? | 什么 | 
| [40:57] | Are you familiar with Regina the queen? | 你知道巫后瑞金娜吗 | 
| [41:00] | Yes. | 是的 | 
| [41:02] | She cast a curse on this land– | 她在这片大陆上施下诅咒 | 
| [41:04] | A terrible, terrible curse. | 非常恐怖的诅咒 | 
| [41:07] | It ripped everyone away to another world. | 诅咒将所有人卷入到另一个世界 | 
| [41:09] | But we’re still here. | 但是我们还在这里 | 
| [41:11] | This corner of the land was untouched. | 大陆的这一角并未受波及 | 
| [41:13] | No one knows why, but something saved us, | 不知道为什么 但是有东西保护了我们 | 
| [41:16] | and for 28 years, we were frozen, | 过去的28年里 我们都被冻结住了 | 
| [41:20] | and then time started again. | 然后时间又开始往前走了 | 
| [41:23] | The terrible curse’s power was weakened. | 恐怖诅咒的力量开始减弱 | 
| [41:26] | Phillip and I were able to resume our search. | 菲利普和我又能重新开始寻找你 | 
| [41:30] | We found you. | 我们找到了你 | 
| [41:31] | But the land is ravaged | 但是大陆被你无法想象的 | 
| [41:32] | with dangers more fearsome than you can imagine. | 危险的可怕的东西所破坏 | 
| [41:36] | For those of us who remain, | 我们这些存活下来的人 | 
| [41:39] | we found a safe haven. | 找到了一个避难所 | 
| [41:43] | We must go there now. | 我们必须现在就去 | 
| [41:54] | Something’s in there. | 那边有动静 | 
| [41:57] | Stay back. | 别过来 | 
| [42:01] | What did it bring? | 它带来了什么 | 
| [42:05] | What is it? What do you see? | 是什么 你看到什么了 | 
| [42:15] | Mulan, what is that? | 木兰 是什么 | 
| [42:17] | That… | 那是 | 
| [42:18] | That is what brought the wraith here. | 是他们把死灵带到这里 | 
| [42:21] | That’s what killed our prince. | 害死了我们的王子 |