时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on Once Upon a Time… | 《童话镇》前情回顾 |
[00:02] | The curse–it’s broken? | 诅咒 打破了 |
[00:03] | Appears so. | 似乎是如此 |
[00:04] | Then why are we still here? | 那为什么我们还在这里 |
[00:05] | The dark one summons thee. | 黑暗者召唤你 |
[00:08] | – What was that? – In your land, you would call it a wraith. | -那是什么 -你们这里管他叫死灵 |
[00:10] | If it can’t be killed, what do you suggest? | 如果杀不死它 那你觉得该怎么办 |
[00:12] | It will open a portal to our land. | 这顶帽子会开启通往我们世界的传送门 |
[00:14] | All we have to do is send the wraith in there. | 我们要做的就是将死灵引入其中 |
[00:17] | It’s coming! | 他过去了 |
[00:21] | Aah! No! No! | 不 不要 |
[00:25] | Mulan, what is that? | 木兰 是什么 |
[00:26] | That is what brought the wraith here. | 是他们把死灵带到这里 |
[00:27] | That’s what killed our prince. | 害死了我们的王子 |
[00:32] | This, gentlemen, is our mission, | 先生们 这就是我们的任务 |
[00:35] | the great barrier of our existence. | 这条限制我们生活的界线 |
[00:37] | Does it remain? | 是否依然存在 |
[00:39] | We must investigate the line. | 我们得调查一下 |
[00:44] | I made straws. Short one crosses. Draw. | 我做了竹签 抽到短签的跨线 开始 |
[00:48] | With the curse broken, we can cross, right? | 诅咒打破了就可以跨过去了吧 |
[00:50] | Should be no problem. Yeah? | 应该没问题吧 |
[00:53] | With magic back, it could be even worse now. | 有了魔法说 不定更糟 |
[00:55] | Like, vaporize us. | 把我们蒸发了 |
[00:58] | – Let’s go home. – Guys! | -我们回去吧 -伙计们 |
[01:01] | We are the royal guard! | 我们是皇家卫队 |
[01:03] | Dwarves loyal to Snow White! | 效忠白雪公主的矮人 |
[01:05] | This is our chance to prove ourselves to the prince. | 这是向王子证明我们的机会 |
[01:08] | We must do this. | 必须这么做 |
[01:10] | Show your hands. | 把手伸出来 |
[01:17] | You’re up, snotty. | 你去 鼻涕虫 |
[01:27] | You know, what if we found a turtle | 是不是先找个乌龟 |
[01:29] | – and sort of nudged it over first? – Oh, for the love of… | -把它推过去 -别婆婆妈妈了 |
[01:37] | Sneezy, you okay? | 喷嚏精 你没事吧 |
[01:41] | Sneezy! | 喷嚏精 |
[02:29] | My boy. | 我的孩子 |
[02:31] | My poor boy. | 我可怜的孩子 |
[02:33] | If you are looking for a family member, come to the front table. | 寻找失散家人 请去前面的桌子登记 |
[02:36] | If you need counseling, Dr. Hopper has a sign-up sheet. | 需要心理咨询 和普医生那儿有登记单 |
[02:40] | If the wraith damaged your house, | 如果死灵毁了你的房子 |
[02:42] | there are cots at the school. | 学校里有折叠床 |
[02:45] | This is getting out of hand. | 局面有点失控了 |
[02:46] | People are in a panic. They don’t know what to do. | 大家都慌了 不知如何是好 |
[02:48] | It’s okay. It’ll be fine. | 没事的 会好起来的 |
[02:49] | We just need everyone to remain calm. | 只要让大家保持冷静 |
[02:52] | I have a feeling our prince is working on something right now. | 我们的王子肯定正在想对策 |
[02:59] | Tell me… about this. | 跟我讲讲这个 |
[03:03] | Surprised you don’t have armed guards ’round the clock. | 你居然没有全天带着护卫 |
[03:05] | Don’t need ’em. | 用不着 |
[03:07] | We both know if you step outside, | 我们都清楚 你敢出门 |
[03:08] | there’s a line a mile long for your head. | 会有一堆人想杀了你 |
[03:12] | Who’s going to risk coming at me? | 谁会不要命来找我 |
[03:15] | Take your chances then. | 那你就以身试险吧 |
[03:17] | But I think that little wallpaper trick | 我觉得那个墙纸把戏 |
[03:20] | was an anomaly. | 只是意外 |
[03:22] | If you had your abilities back, | 如果你的法力真回来了 |
[03:23] | this town would be charcoal by now. | 这个镇子早就变成焦土了 |
[03:26] | You’re having problems with magic, aren’t you? | 你的魔法不管用了 对吧 |
[03:29] | Right now the only thing keeping you alive | 现在 你活着的唯一原因 |
[03:33] | is that Henry wishes it. | 是亨利不想你死 |
[03:37] | Now this. | 这个 |
[03:39] | It’s the hat that pulled your loved ones away. | 就是把你爱的人带走的帽子 |
[03:44] | Well, where did you get it? | 你从哪得到的 |
[03:45] | I’ve long since forgotten. | 早就忘记了 |
[03:47] | You know what? | 听我说 |
[03:48] | Maybe you should be less concerned with hats | 你还是别总想着这顶帽子 |
[03:52] | and more concerned with taking care of my son. | 多想想怎么照顾我儿子 |
[03:54] | Oh, because you took such great care of him. | 好像你之前把他照顾得很好似的 |
[03:56] | I will not listen to child care lectures | 我用不着一个把亲生女儿 |
[03:58] | from a man who put his daughter in a box | 放进盒子里送去缅因州的男人 |
[04:02] | and shipped her to Maine. | 教我怎么照顾孩子 |
[04:04] | Okay. Listen. I need my family. | 听着 我需要我的家人 |
[04:06] | There’s magic here now. There have to be ways to follow them. | 现在魔法回来了 肯定有办法追踪她们 |
[04:09] | Follow them where? Into a sucking airless void? | 追踪她们 被吸到没空气的虚无中吗 |
[04:11] | And good luck getting magic to work, | 祝你施法顺利 |
[04:14] | because as you said, you’d be charcoal. | 就像你说的 有魔法你早没命了 |
[04:17] | Ah, frustrated, are we? | 一筹莫展了吗 |
[04:19] | Serves you right. | 你活该 |
[04:20] | You earned every bit of this. | 你完完全全地活该 |
[04:22] | Keep on baiting me, Charming. | 随便你挑衅 白马王子 |
[04:24] | Right now I don’t have magic and I don’t have my son, | 我现在既没有魔法又没有儿子 |
[04:27] | but when I get one, I get the other, | 只要得到一样就能得到另一样 |
[04:31] | and you don’t want to be around when that happens. | 到那时你应该躲得远远的 |
[04:34] | If you have to use magic to keep your son, | 如果你得用魔法才能留住儿子 |
[04:37] | you don’t really have him. | 那他根本就不属于你 |
[04:56] | Come on, Rocinante! Go! | 快跑 罗西南特 |
[04:59] | We’re almost free. | 马上就自由了 |
[05:08] | And I thought we were done with all this nonsense. | 我以为你不会再闹这一出了 |
[05:13] | Hello, mother. | 妈妈 你好 |
[05:15] | What evil have you conjured? | 你又召唤了什么邪恶的东西 |
[05:18] | Not evil, darling. | 不邪恶 亲爱的 |
[05:20] | A barrier spell. | 仅仅是障碍咒 |
[05:26] | Designed to keep you where you belong. | 它能把你留在你该待的地方 |
[05:30] | I can’t leave? | 我不能离开吗 |
[05:32] | Not alone. Not without the King. | 不能没有国王陪伴一个人离开 |
[05:34] | We’ve been through this. | 我们不是说过了 |
[05:37] | In two days, you’ll be married. | 还有两天你就结婚了 |
[05:39] | You’ll be queen. | 就会成为王后 |
[05:40] | After that, you’re free to go, | 然后只要你跟他在一起 |
[05:42] | whenever you’re with him. | 想去哪就去哪 |
[05:44] | Mama, I don’t want to marry the King. | 妈妈 我不想嫁给国王 |
[05:47] | I don’t want this life. | 这不是我想要的生活 |
[05:49] | You’re just frightened of having all that power. | 你只是被即将拥有的权力吓到了 |
[05:51] | I don’t want power. | 我不想要权力 |
[05:56] | I want to be free. | 我想要自由 |
[06:00] | Power is freedom. | 权力就是自由 |
[06:05] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[06:07] | I’m here to show you. | 让我来告诉你 |
[06:15] | Henry. | 亨利 |
[06:17] | Have you seen Blue? Mother superior. | 你见过蓝仙子吗 就是院长 |
[06:19] | No, but everyone is looking for you. | 没有 但大家都在找你 |
[06:21] | Do we know where Rump– Mr. Gold is? | 知道侏 戈登先生在哪里吗 |
[06:23] | Wait. Does the queen still have power? | 等等 巫后还有魔法吗 |
[06:25] | I thought I would find my boy. | 我还以为能找到我的孩子 |
[06:26] | – Are the lists complete? – He’s gotta be planning something! | -名单都列齐了吗 -他一定有计划 |
[06:27] | Hey, let me ask you something. Are the nuns still nuns, | 我有事要问你 现在修女还是修女吗 |
[06:30] | Or can they, you know, date? | 她们现在能约会吗 |
[06:31] | Uh, I don’t know. Blue! | 我不知道 蓝仙子 |
[06:32] | Don’t say it’s me asking. | 别说是我问的 |
[06:34] | Could there be a tree on this side? | 这个世界里会有那种树吗 |
[06:36] | The way we sent Emma through as a baby– | 就像我们将襁褓里的艾玛送来的树… |
[06:37] | maybe I could go after ’em that way. | 或许我能用那种方法去找她们 |
[06:38] | It’s possible, but without fairy dust to guide us here, uh, | 有可能 但这里没有仙尘指引我们 |
[06:42] | no, it’s hopeless. | 根本做不到 |
[06:44] | You’ll find another way. | 你会找到别的方法的 |
[06:46] | In the book, things always look worse | 在书里 好消息到来之前 |
[06:48] | right before there’s good news. | 事情总显得很糟糕 |
[06:50] | Terrible news! | 坏消息 |
[06:51] | Terrible news! | 坏消息 |
[06:53] | We were out at the town limits. | 我们刚刚在小镇边界 |
[06:55] | Tell ’em who you think you are, Sneezy! | 告诉他们你是谁 喷嚏精 |
[06:57] | Will you stop calling me that? You know who I am. | 你能别那么叫我吗 你知道我是谁 |
[06:58] | I’m Tom Clark. I own the Dark Star pharmacy. | 我是汤姆·克拉克 暗星药房的老板 |
[07:00] | What’s going on here? | 这是怎么回事 |
[07:01] | If you cross the border, you lose your memory all over again. | 如果跨过小镇边界 就会再度失忆 |
[07:04] | And coming back doesn’t fix it? | 即使回来也无法恢复吗 |
[07:06] | If it did, would I have come running in yelling “Terrible news”?! | 如果能恢复 我会边跑边喊坏消息吗 |
[07:09] | If we leave, our cursed selves become our only selves. | 如果离开 我们就只剩诅咒后的自我了 |
[07:26] | Do we know that anything’s gotten out that way? | 还有别人离开了吗 |
[07:28] | I wonder if mom knows. | 或许我妈会知道 |
[07:33] | We need help. | 我们需要帮助 |
[07:35] | – I can help! – Don’t leave us here! | -我能帮忙 -别扔下我们 |
[07:39] | People! Everybody! | 大家 都冷静下来 |
[07:42] | Everybody, meet back here in two hours. | 各位 两小时后再在这里集合 |
[07:44] | I’ll tell you my plan to fix everything. | 我会告诉你们我恢复一切的计划 |
[07:50] | What’s the plan? | 计划是什么 |
[07:51] | I don’t know, but I got two hours to figure it out. | 不知道 但我有两个小时去想 |
[08:00] | Come on. | 快点 |
[08:06] | Light, damn you. | 点着啊 该死的 |
[08:23] | Regina. | 瑞金娜 |
[08:26] | I thought you might want to talk. | 我想你可能想谈谈 |
[08:28] | Oh, right, the conscience thing. | 对啦 良心那一套 |
[08:30] | It’s what I do. | 这是我的职责 |
[08:31] | I’m in no mood. | 我没心情 |
[08:33] | It’s too bad, ’cause… | 真糟糕 因为… |
[08:36] | ’cause I think talking about your pain might be very helpful. | 因为我以为谈谈你的痛苦可能会有所帮助 |
[08:39] | Might help you learn who you truly are. | 有助于你了解真正的自己 |
[08:47] | I know who I am. | 我了解我自己 |
[08:55] | What do you think, Snow? | 你觉得怎么样 白雪 |
[08:56] | It looks beautiful. | 很漂亮 |
[09:00] | No, dear, you look beautiful. | 不 亲爱的 是你漂亮 |
[09:12] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[09:13] | What? | 什么 |
[09:15] | That’s mine. | 这是我的 |
[09:18] | It’s pretty. | 真美 |
[09:22] | Where did you get it? | 从哪里来的 |
[09:26] | Daniel gave it to me. | 是丹尼尔给我的 |
[09:30] | The stable boy. | 那个马夫 |
[09:33] | The one who left you. | 他抛弃了你 |
[09:37] | He didn’t leave me. | 他没抛弃我 |
[09:40] | What? | 什么 |
[09:42] | He was killed. | 他被杀了 |
[09:44] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[09:46] | He was killed because you couldn’t keep a secret from my mother. | 他被杀都是因为你向我母亲泄密 |
[09:53] | But… | 但 |
[09:55] | But she said… | 但她说… |
[09:58] | She told me she was going to help you. | 她说她会帮你的 |
[10:00] | My mother corrupts young souls. | 我母亲会腐化年轻的灵魂 |
[10:06] | If you were stronger, none of this would’ve happened. | 如果你再坚定一点 这一切都不会发生 |
[10:13] | It’s pretty. | 真美 |
[10:16] | Where did you get it? | 从哪里来的 |
[10:20] | I don’t remember. | 我不记得了 |
[10:24] | Daddy, you don’t know what mother’s doing to me. | 爸爸 你不知道母亲给我的影响 |
[10:27] | It’s like she’s turning me into her. | 就好像她在把我变成她那样 |
[10:30] | I have to get away. | 我得逃跑 |
[10:31] | Get away? But tomorrow’s the wedding, child. | 逃跑 但明天就是婚礼了 孩子 |
[10:34] | I don’t want to marry the king. | 我不想嫁给国王 |
[10:36] | I’ve told you that. | 我早就说过了 |
[10:37] | Are you certain it isn’t just cold feet? | 你确定那不是因为胆怯 |
[10:39] | Daddy, this is not cold feet. | 爸爸 这不是胆怯 |
[10:41] | This– this is– | 这 这… |
[10:43] | this is insanity. | 这是疯狂 |
[10:44] | I’m angry all the time. | 我总是觉得愤怒 |
[10:47] | She’s making me crazy. | 她快把我逼疯了 |
[10:49] | She wants to give you everything she never got for herself. | 她想把自己得不到的一切都给你 |
[10:52] | I don’t want her life. | 我不想要她的生活 |
[10:54] | I want a life of my own. | 我想过自己的生活 |
[11:00] | How did she get like this? | 她怎么会变成这样的 |
[11:06] | There was a man. | 有个男人 |
[11:08] | Well, not quite a man. | 算不上人类吧 |
[11:11] | Someone Cora knew before I met her. | 在我遇见柯拉之前 他们就认识了 |
[11:14] | He brought magic to her. | 是他给了她魔法 |
[11:16] | Gave her that book of spells. | 给了她那本咒语书 |
[11:19] | He made her like she is. | 是他把她变成这样的 |
[11:22] | What was his name? | 他叫什么名字 |
[11:24] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[11:26] | Cora won’t even say it. | 柯拉对此只字不提 |
[11:31] | But the book is his. | 但那本书是他的 |
[11:48] | The library’s beneath the clock tower. | 图书馆在钟楼下面 |
[11:51] | You closed it, remember? | 你把它关了 记得吗 |
[11:53] | When you still had power. | 在你还握有大权的时候 |
[11:57] | I need the book. | 我要那本书 |
[11:59] | I need to get my son back. | 我想要回我的儿子 |
[12:00] | Which book? | 哪本书 |
[12:04] | So it’s come down to that, eh? | 落到这步田地了 |
[12:06] | You need your mommy’s help. | 来找妈妈帮忙了 |
[12:08] | Give me the book. | 把书给我 |
[12:09] | Do you really need the smell of the written word | 你真要靠吸取文字的气味 |
[12:11] | to get the magic flowing again, love? | 才能恢复法力吗 亲爱的 |
[12:13] | Maybe if you relaxed, it would just happen. | 也许你放松点 就能施法了 |
[12:16] | I don’t have time. | 我没有那么多时间 |
[12:18] | It worked once. I know I can do it. Just– | 成功过一次 我知道我做得到 我只是… |
[12:21] | I just need a shortcut back. | 想走捷径 |
[12:22] | Yeah, well, I don’t have time either. | 好吧 我也没有时间 |
[12:25] | Leave. | 走吧 |
[12:28] | Please. | 拜托 |
[12:33] | Well… | 好呀 |
[12:34] | How about that? | 真有意思 |
[12:37] | Your “Pleases” have lost their punch. | “拜托”二字毫无底气呢 |
[12:41] | Well, the fact remains | 但事实就是事实 |
[12:43] | jump-starting your magic is not in my best interests. | 恢复你的法力对我毫无益处 |
[12:47] | You know what else isn’t in your best interest? | 知道还有什么事对你无益吗 |
[12:50] | Having everyone know the enchanted forest still exists. | 让所有人知道魔法森林仍然存在 |
[12:54] | Knowing that you and I are keeping that little secret. | 知道你我在保守这个小秘密 |
[12:58] | You’re up to something… | 你另有打算 |
[13:02] | And it doesn’t involve going back home. | 但跟回家没有关系 |
[13:12] | Careful, dearie. | 小心 亲爱的 |
[13:14] | These are straight-up spells. | 这些咒语很厉害 |
[13:17] | Rough on the system. | 你会觉得不好承受 |
[13:19] | I don’t care if they turn me green. | 它们把我变成绿的我也不管 |
[13:23] | I’m getting my son back. | 我要夺回儿子 |
[13:25] | Oh, my. | 天呐 |
[13:27] | What? | 怎么了 |
[13:28] | It’s just holding that– | 你这么抱着书 |
[13:30] | I told you once you didn’t look like her, but now… | 我曾说你跟她不像 但是… |
[13:35] | Now I can see it. | 现在看出你们有多像了 |
[14:08] | Rumplesh… | 朗普… |
[14:10] | Stilts… | 斯… |
[14:11] | Rumpleschtiltskin, I summon thee. | 朗普斯金 我召唤你 |
[14:14] | That’s not how you say it, dearie, | 不是这样说的 亲爱的 |
[14:17] | But then… | 其实… |
[14:18] | You didn’t have to say anything. | 你什么都不用说 |
[14:22] | What are you? | 你是什么东西 |
[14:23] | What? What? What? My, my, what a rude question. | 你说什么啊 真是个粗鲁的问题 |
[14:26] | I am not a what. | 我哪是东西 |
[14:30] | Sorry. I don’t really know what I’m doing. | 对不起 我不知道自己再做什么 |
[14:32] | That much is clear. | 很明显 |
[14:34] | Allow me to introduce myself. | 允许我做下自我介绍 |
[14:37] | Rumplestiltskin. | 朗普斯金 |
[14:40] | And I’m– | 我是… |
[14:41] | Regina. I know. | 瑞金娜 我知道 |
[14:42] | You do? | 真的 |
[14:43] | But of course. | 当然 |
[14:45] | Because of my mother Cora. | 你认识我妈妈柯拉吗 |
[14:48] | You taught her? | 她是你徒弟 |
[14:48] | My legend precedes me. | 我的确声名远扬 |
[14:51] | People say I look like her when she was younger. | 人们说我跟她年轻时长得很像 |
[14:53] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[14:57] | I don’t see it. | 我看不出来 |
[15:00] | No, that’s not how I know you. | 我不是这么认识你的 |
[15:04] | Oh. How then? | 那是怎么回事 |
[15:05] | I knew you long ago, dearie. | 我早就认识你了 亲爱的 |
[15:09] | It’s been some time, | 虽然很久不见 |
[15:11] | but I knew this day would come. | 但我知道总会有这么一天 |
[15:15] | I’ve been waiting for it. | 我一直在等待 |
[15:18] | And I’m so happy | 我很高兴 |
[15:21] | we’re back where we belong. | 我们找到了归宿 |
[15:25] | Where’s that? | 什么归宿 |
[15:28] | Together. | 走到一起 |
[15:44] | People of Storybrooke, | 童话镇的人民 |
[15:46] | I know we’re trapped again and things look… bleak… | 我们又被困住了 前途暗淡 |
[15:51] | But… they’re not. | 但其实不然 |
[15:53] | No. Keep going. You were on to something. | 别停下 有点样子了 |
[15:55] | No, I wasn’t. | 差远了 |
[15:57] | I did the fighting. Snow did the talking. | 我负责打仗 小雪负责演讲 |
[16:04] | Can I see that? | 我能看看吗 |
[16:06] | Yeah. | 可以 |
[16:08] | I think I know what this is. | 我好像知道这是什么 |
[16:16] | It’s the mad hatter’s hat. | 是疯帽子的帽子 |
[16:17] | It’s a portal between worlds. | 这是两个世界间的传送门 |
[16:19] | Mad hatter. | 疯帽子 |
[16:20] | You’ve heard of him? | 你知道他吗 |
[16:22] | No. I mean, yeah. I mean, the prince-me doesn’t know him, | 不知道 我作为王子不认识他 |
[16:25] | but David had memories of reading “Alice in wonderland” in school. | 但戴维在学校读过《爱丽丝梦游仙境》 |
[16:29] | I need to get it to work again. | 我得让帽子显灵 |
[16:31] | Who is he? I mean, who is he here? | 他是谁 在镇上是谁 |
[16:33] | I don’t know. Maybe he’ll check in at the crisis center. | 不知道 或许他在紧急中心登记了 |
[16:36] | You could check after the thing. | 事情结束后你可以去看看 |
[16:39] | What thing? | 什么事情 |
[16:40] | The meeting where you tell us all your plan? | 向大家介绍计划的大会 |
[16:42] | Remember the speech you were doing? | 记得你刚刚在练习的演讲吗 |
[16:45] | Right. | 是啊 |
[16:47] | I’ll be back for that. | 回头再说 |
[16:49] | Gramps, you gotta use me. Come on! | 外公 带上我啊 拜托 |
[16:51] | The curse was broken ’cause of me! | 诅咒因为我而化解 |
[16:53] | Let me help! | 让我帮忙 |
[16:56] | Or not. | 还是算了 |
[17:06] | It appears when I bought that “Closed” Sign, | 看来我买下那块”关门”的标牌 |
[17:08] | I was just throwing my money away. | 真是在断送生意 |
[17:11] | Looks like it. | 好像是 |
[17:14] | Sorry to hear about your wife and daughter. | 我对你妻子和女儿的事表示遗憾 |
[17:18] | If you’re looking for a retrieval, | 如果你想让我救人 |
[17:19] | I’m afraid portal-jumping is just outside my purview. | 恐怕我没本事穿越两个世界 |
[17:22] | Of course it is. | 当然 |
[17:25] | So what’s the commotion outside? | 外边的骚乱是怎么回事 |
[17:27] | A little stir at the border. A problem crossing the line. | 边界有点小摩擦 跨线时出了点问题 |
[17:32] | Do tell. | 说说吧 |
[17:33] | Actually, I’m here to buy something– | 其实 我是来买东西的 |
[17:35] | a way to find someone. | 我要找人的办法 |
[17:37] | What, like a map? | 那是什么 地图 |
[17:38] | Something with a bit more kick, | 更有用的东西 |
[17:40] | like the ring you gave me to find Snow. | 像是你给我找到白雪的那枚戒指 |
[17:43] | Oh, yeah. Magic. | 明白了 魔法 |
[17:46] | Whom are you following? | 你要找谁 |
[17:47] | Not telling. | 不能告诉你 |
[17:50] | So do you have something of theirs, this missing person? | 那你有失踪的人的东西吗 |
[17:53] | Yes. | 有 |
[17:54] | – May I see it? – No. | -我能看看吗 -不行 |
[18:07] | Pour this on the object and then follow it. | 把这个倒在那东西上 跟着它走 |
[18:11] | So simple, even David Nolan could do it. | 十分简单 戴维·诺兰都能做到 |
[18:16] | What do you want? | 你想要什么报酬 |
[18:17] | Peace. | 清静 |
[18:20] | Leave me alone. | 别来打扰我 |
[18:22] | What do you care what David Nolan does? | 你为什么要担心戴维·诺兰 |
[18:24] | No. No. It’s– it’s Charming I worry about. | 不不不 我是担心王子 |
[18:27] | I’d like a little… non-interference guarantee. | 我想要你保证 不来打扰我 |
[18:31] | Fine. If you give me the same. | 好吧 那你也别来打扰我 |
[18:36] | You and I–we stay out of each other’s way. | 我们井水不犯河水 |
[18:40] | Thank you for your business. | 多谢惠顾 |
[18:46] | So, uh, what happens | 你们越过边界的时候 |
[18:48] | when you try and cross the border? | 发生什么了 |
[18:51] | You lose your memory of everything of our old lives. | 失去了所有过去生活的记忆 |
[18:57] | Looks like we’re stuck here. | 看来我们被困在这里了 |
[19:26] | Oh, yes, I know everything about you, my dear. | 当然 亲爱的 我知道你的一切 |
[19:31] | I held you in my arms. | 我曾抱过你 |
[19:34] | You were younger, more… | 你当时很小 比现在… |
[19:37] | portable. | 轻便得多 |
[19:40] | There is much history between your family and me– | 你的家族和我很有渊源 |
[19:43] | History both in the past and in the future. | 过去和未来都有纠葛 |
[19:46] | Then can you help me? | 那你能帮我吗 |
[19:48] | Possibly, yes. | 也许可以 |
[19:50] | You seek power? | 你在寻求力量 |
[19:52] | The death of your enemies? | 希望你的敌人丧命 |
[19:54] | – The death of your friends? – No. | -希望你的朋友丧命 -不 |
[19:57] | I don’t want to hurt anyone. | 我不想伤害任何人 |
[19:59] | Hard to believe you’re from the same family. | 真难以相信你是你家族的人 |
[20:03] | So kind, | 这么善良 |
[20:06] | so gentle… | 这么温柔 |
[20:09] | so… | 这么 |
[20:14] | powerful. | 强大 |
[20:16] | You could do so much | 你可以做到很多 |
[20:19] | if you just let yourself. | 只要你放手去做 |
[20:25] | But I don’t know how. | 但我不知道怎么做 |
[20:27] | Well… | 那么… |
[20:30] | let me show you the way. | 我来告诉你方法吧 |
[20:35] | – How did– – Magic. | -你是怎么… -魔法 |
[20:37] | It can set you free. | 它可以给你自由 |
[20:39] | I don’t want to do that. | 我不想这么做 |
[20:42] | Use magic– that’s what she does. | 不想用魔法 那是她的方式 |
[20:44] | I don’t want to end up like her. | 我不想变得跟她一样 |
[20:46] | No. No. Of course not, | 不不 当然不会 |
[20:48] | but that’s the beauty of my gift. | 这就是我礼物的好处 |
[20:50] | You don’t have to. | 你不用施魔法 |
[20:52] | It will do it for you. | 它会帮你的 |
[20:57] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[20:59] | A portal. | 一道传送门 |
[21:01] | A passage between lands. | 一个不同世界间的通道 |
[21:04] | This is a portal to a specific annoying little world. | 这扇门通往某个很讨厌的小世界 |
[21:08] | Useless to me, | 对我没用 |
[21:09] | but for your purposes, a-perfect. | 但对于达成你的目的 再好不过 |
[21:13] | You’re unlikely ever to see her again. | 你应该能永远摆脱她了 |
[21:21] | All she needs is a little push. | 只需要 轻轻一推 |
[21:24] | The question is… can… you… do it? | 问题是…你…能做到吗 |
[23:04] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[23:06] | No one heard me. | 一直没人听到我呼救 |
[23:07] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[23:09] | Good. That means we can talk. | 很好 我们可以谈谈了 |
[23:15] | Come on, gramps. Pick up. | 拜托 外公 接电话 |
[23:17] | Come on. Come on. | 快点 快点 |
[23:18] | Please, everyone, just be patient. | 各位请耐心点 |
[23:19] | I’m sure he’s gonna be here any second. | 我相信他马上会到 |
[23:22] | Granny, do you really need that? | 外婆 你真的需要那个吗 |
[23:23] | We got a lawless town, Ruby. | 鲁比 这个镇子都无法无天了 |
[23:26] | Damn right I need it. | 我当然需要 |
[23:29] | Try calling him again. | 再给他打电话 |
[23:29] | – He’s not picking up. – Just keep trying. | -他不接 -那就一直打 |
[23:38] | My… | 天呐 |
[23:39] | What a nice turnout. | 到得真齐 |
[23:45] | No need for a fuss. | 不用大惊小怪的 |
[23:47] | It’s just little old me. | 我还是原来那个我 |
[23:51] | Regina, think about what you’re doing. | 瑞金娜 要三思啊 |
[23:53] | Bug. | 小虫子 |
[24:05] | How sweet. | 真热情呀 |
[24:11] | What do you want?! | 你到底想要什么 |
[24:17] | Me. | 我 |
[24:20] | She wants me. | 她想要我 |
[24:24] | Okay, I’ll come with you. | 好吧 我跟你走 |
[24:25] | Just… leave them alone. | 但是 别伤害他们 |
[24:36] | That’s my boy. | 这才是我的好儿子 |
[25:02] | Can you get me through? | 你能把我送过去吗 |
[25:04] | No. | 不能 |
[25:05] | Can you get them back? | 你能把她们带回来吗 |
[25:08] | Can you get it to work? | 你能让它显灵吗 |
[25:12] | If you only knew. | 如果你知道情况 就不会问了 |
[25:14] | Okay, you had a little girl’s tea set in your car | 好吧 你车上有一套小女孩的茶具 |
[25:16] | and a stuffed rabbit toy, | 和一个兔子布偶 |
[25:17] | so I’m thinking you have a daughter you love. | 所以我猜你有个可爱的女儿 |
[25:19] | Well, I do, too, and a wife, | 我也有个女儿 还有个妻子 |
[25:21] | and they’re out there somewhere, | 她们现在不知道在什么地方 |
[25:22] | in the enchanted forest or a void. | 也许在魔法森林 也许在虚无之中 |
[25:24] | I don’t even know, but I’m going to get them back. | 我不知道在哪 但我得把她们找回来 |
[25:26] | They’re in the enchanted forest. That’s for sure. | 他们都在魔法森林里 这是肯定的 |
[25:28] | – I just can’t get there. – It still exists? | -但我回不去 -森林还在 |
[25:30] | It exists. I don’t know if that matters since we can’t go there. | 是的 但这不重要 因为我们都回不去 |
[25:33] | So you won’t help me? | 那你是不打算帮我了 |
[25:34] | I’m a portal jumper, and you destroyed my portal. | 我能穿越传送门 你却把它毁了 |
[25:36] | So you’re out of luck. | 只能算你倒霉 |
[25:39] | Well, I’m the closest thing left to a sheriff here, | 我现在算是这个镇上的警长了 |
[25:40] | so I could just throw you in a cell | 完全可以把你关进监狱 |
[25:42] | until you figure out a way. | 直到你想出办法 |
[25:44] | Then all we’ll do is both sit, | 那我们都只能坐以待毙 |
[25:47] | stuck… | 困在这里 |
[25:49] | Two lives in our heads, cursed worse than ever. | 双重生活的回忆 最可怕的诅咒 |
[25:54] | Two lives forever at odds. | 两种身份永无休止地争论 |
[25:58] | Double the pain. | 痛苦加倍 |
[26:01] | Double the suffering. | 煎熬加倍 |
[26:06] | – David, stop! – Get out of my way! | -戴维 站住 -别挡我路 |
[26:08] | – Regina has Henry! – But he has the way! | -瑞金娜带走了亨利 -但他有办法 |
[26:10] | She has Henry. She’s threatening everyone. | 她带走了亨利 还威胁所有人 |
[26:14] | She has Henry? | 她带走了亨利 |
[26:15] | She showed up at your town meeting–the one you missed. | 你没按时参加镇民会议 她倒来了 |
[26:18] | Her magic’s back. Everyone’s panicking. | 她恢复了法力 大家都慌了 |
[26:19] | They want to leave town. They’re going to lose everything. | 他们想离开这儿 他们会失去一切的 |
[26:23] | Okay. Okay, but I have to go after him first. | 好的 好 但我要先逮到他 |
[26:25] | He’s my only hope of finding a way to get Emma and Snow back. | 他是我找回艾玛和白雪的唯一希望 |
[26:27] | Back to what? | 找回她们以后呢 |
[26:30] | This town is about to come apart. | 整个镇子就要分崩离析了 |
[26:32] | You’ve gotta do something. | 你必须得做点什么 |
[26:40] | Now I don’t want you to think | 希望你不要以为 |
[26:41] | that things are just going to go back to how they used to be. | 一切还能跟以前一样 |
[26:47] | Henry. | 亨利 |
[27:20] | Don’t fight it, honey. | 别挣扎了 亲爱的 |
[27:23] | You’ll get a splinter. | 你会被撕碎的 |
[27:27] | How long am I in prison? | 那你要关我多久 |
[27:29] | Until I grow up? | 关到我成年为止吗 |
[27:32] | Henry, I rescued you because I love you. | 亨利 我救你回来是因为我爱你 |
[27:35] | So I’m a prisoner because you love me. | 你爱我所以要把我关起来 |
[27:37] | That’s not fair. | 这不公平 |
[27:39] | You know where I come from. That was really not fair. | 你知道我的过去 那才真是不公平 |
[27:43] | Of all the places I’ve seen, this is the fairest of them all. | 我到过的地方里 这里最好了 |
[27:46] | You ruined lives. | 你毁了别人的生活 |
[27:48] | You sent away Mary Margaret and Emma. | 还送走了玛丽·玛格丽特和艾玛 |
[27:50] | That was an accident. | 那只是意外 |
[27:51] | The way you treated me wasn’t an accident. | 你对我做的事可不是意外 |
[27:54] | You made it so no one believed me. | 因为你大家都不相信我 |
[27:56] | You made me feel like I was crazy. | 因为你我还以为自己疯了 |
[28:00] | But that’s all gonna change now. | 但现在一切都不一样了 |
[28:02] | Henry, you can know all the secrets. | 亨利 你可以知道我所有的秘密 |
[28:04] | You can live in a house with magic. | 住在一个充满魔法的家里 |
[28:08] | Look what I could do. | 看看我能用魔法做什么 |
[28:13] | And I can teach you. | 我还能教你 |
[28:15] | You can do this and so much more. | 你也做得到 而且比这还厉害 |
[28:18] | You can have all the friends you want come over any time, | 你也可以随时邀请所有朋友过来 |
[28:22] | and you can show them everything in your book. | 给他们看你书里的故事 |
[28:24] | No one’s gonna want to come over here. | 没人会想来的 |
[28:26] | They’re scared of you. | 他们都怕你 |
[28:28] | You can make them not be scared. | 那你可以让他们不怕 |
[28:34] | You can make them love you. | 你可以让他们都喜欢你 |
[28:36] | I don’t want that. | 我不想那样 |
[28:40] | I don’t want to be you. | 我不想跟你一样 |
[28:53] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[28:58] | I don’t know. A gift? | 我不知道 礼物吧 |
[29:00] | Maybe it’s a portrait. | 也许是幅肖像画 |
[29:03] | Oh, a looking glass. | 原来是面镜子 |
[29:05] | Not nearly as personal. | 太普通了 |
[29:09] | I wonder sometimes if the people really love you. | 有时我都怀疑他们到底喜不喜欢你 |
[29:13] | I’m doing my best, mother. | 我已经尽力了 母亲 |
[29:15] | Oh, honey, I’m sorry. | 亲爱的 抱歉 |
[29:17] | Come here. | 过来 |
[29:20] | Look at you, with your whole life ahead of you, | 看看你 前途一片光明 |
[29:23] | and it’s going to be better than you can imagine. | 绝对辉煌得超乎你的想象 |
[29:30] | The king’s not a strong man. | 国王不够强硬 |
[29:33] | The kingdom will be yours. | 这个国家将会属于你 |
[29:36] | Raise the tributes, form a personal guard, | 增加进贡 加强护卫 |
[29:39] | let everyone know where the new power lies, | 让所有人都知道你站在权力的巅峰 |
[29:43] | and you’ll hold the hearts of your people in your hands. | 他们的生杀大权都握在你手里 |
[29:53] | Is that what you would do, mother? | 这是你想要的吗 母亲 |
[29:56] | That’s exactly what I would do. | 对极了 |
[30:03] | Well, the thing is I don’t want to be you. | 但我不想跟你一样 |
[30:10] | What are you doing? | 你想干什么 |
[30:12] | You think it’s that easy to get rid of me? | 你觉得可以如此轻易地摆脱我吗 |
[30:15] | You’re stuck with me forever, darling, | 你永远都别想摆脱我 亲爱的 |
[30:17] | Because I’m your mother, | 因为我是你母亲 |
[30:20] | and I know best. | 我知道什么才是为你好 |
[30:56] | Get out of the way! We have a right to go! | 别挡路 我们有权离开 |
[30:58] | Listen to me! | 听我说 |
[31:00] | Listen! | 听着 |
[31:08] | If you cross that line, you’re gonna be lost. | 一旦跨过那条线 你们就会迷失 |
[31:12] | Everyone who loves you will lose you. | 爱你们的人会失去你们 |
[31:14] | But there’s something worse. | 更糟糕的是 |
[31:18] | You’ll lose yourself. | 你们会失去自我 |
[31:22] | Look, I get wanting to leave here. I do. | 我理解你们为什么想离开 真的 |
[31:27] | And I get that it’s easier to let go of bad memories, | 我理解放弃难过的记忆会觉得好过一些 |
[31:29] | but… even bad memories are part of us. | 但是 那些记忆也是我们的一部分 |
[31:35] | David, Storybrooke David was– is… | 童话镇的戴维 他曾经 现在也 |
[31:40] | weak… | 很脆弱 |
[31:42] | confused… | 迷茫 |
[31:45] | and he hurt the woman I love. | 还伤害了我深爱的女人 |
[31:49] | I wouldn’t give up being Charming just to be him. | 我不会为他放弃王子的身份 |
[31:53] | But you know what? | 但你们知道吗 |
[31:55] | I wouldn’t make the other trade either. | 反过来我同样不干 |
[31:58] | Because that David reminds me not only of whom I lost… | 因为戴维不仅提醒着我 我失去了谁 |
[32:05] | but of who I want to be, | 还提醒着我 我要做什么样的人 |
[32:09] | my weaknesses and my strengths. | 我的脆弱和优势 |
[32:11] | David and the Prince. | 戴维和王子 |
[32:13] | I am both… | 都是我的一部分 |
[32:16] | just like you. | 你们也一样 |
[32:19] | You are both. | 你们也有双重自我 |
[32:22] | The town is both. | 这个小镇也是 |
[32:25] | We are both. | 我们都是 |
[32:27] | Stay here, and every choice is open to you. | 留在这里 你们可以随心所欲 |
[32:31] | Live in the woods if you want. | 如果愿意 可以住在树林里 |
[32:32] | Hell, live in a shoe if you want. | 你要是愿意 住在鞋里也行 |
[32:36] | Or eat frozen burritos and write software. | 吃冻墨西哥卷饼 编写软件 |
[32:39] | Let’s open Granny’s and the school | “外婆家”重新开业 恢复学校 |
[32:41] | and get back to work. | 回去工作 |
[32:46] | I will protect you. | 我会保护你们 |
[32:50] | She won’t be able to hurt any of us, | 她不能伤害我们中的任何一人 |
[32:52] | not as long as I’m alive. | 只要我活着 就不能 |
[32:56] | Not as long as we all come together… | 只要我们团结在一起 就不能 |
[33:00] | as we did before… | 就像曾经那样 |
[33:05] | as we shall do again. | 我们会再度团结起来 |
[33:47] | Leaving, are we? | 你这是要离开吗 |
[33:52] | That was always the plan. | 这一直是我的计划 |
[33:58] | Here. A gift. | 给 送你的礼物 |
[34:01] | I don’t want it. | 我不想要了 |
[34:02] | Uh, can’t be a gift. It was mine to start with. | 这可不算礼物 这本来就是我的 |
[34:07] | Before you go… | 在你走之前 |
[34:11] | answer me this… | 回答我一个问题 |
[34:14] | how did it feel? | 感觉如何 |
[34:17] | I love my mother. | 我爱我的母亲 |
[34:18] | That’s not what I asked, dearie. | 亲爱的 我问的不是这个 |
[34:21] | How did it feel | 使用魔法 |
[34:24] | to use magic? | 感觉如何 |
[34:27] | It doesn’t matter. I’ll never use it again. | 这不重要 我再也不会使用了 |
[34:29] | Why not? | 为什么呢 |
[34:34] | Because I loved it. | 因为我爱这种感觉 |
[34:40] | You’ve discovered who you are. | 你已经发现了真正的自己 |
[34:44] | You could do so much now… | 你现在可以做许多事情 |
[34:47] | if you let me show you how. | 只要你让我教你怎么做 |
[34:54] | Through magic. | 运用魔法 |
[34:56] | Through many things. | 运用各种事物 |
[35:01] | And what do you get out of it? | 这对你有什么好处 |
[35:04] | Someday… | 有一天 |
[35:07] | you’ll do something for me. | 你会为我做些事的 |
[35:11] | Let me guide you. | 让我来指导你吧 |
[35:19] | And I won’t become like her? | 我不会变成她那样吧 |
[35:23] | That, dearie… | 亲爱的 那个嘛 |
[35:25] | is entirely up… to you. | 完完全全 取决于你 |
[35:37] | I want to see him. | 我要见他 |
[35:46] | Henry, come down. | 亨利 下来 |
[35:50] | You won’t be using your sword. | 你不会用你的宝剑 |
[35:51] | Whatever you conjure, I can fight. | 不管你召唤出什么 我都会与之战斗 |
[35:55] | I mean, you won’t need your sword. | 我是说 你不必用宝剑 |
[36:11] | Henry, you’re gonna go home with David. | 亨利 你和戴维一起回家 |
[36:18] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[36:20] | Really. | 真的 |
[36:23] | I shouldn’t have brought you here. | 我不该把你带回来 |
[36:25] | I was… | 我那时 |
[36:30] | I don’t know how to love very well. | 我不知道如何去表达爱意 |
[36:34] | I wasn’t capable of it for a very long time. | 很长一段时间 我都无法去爱别人 |
[36:37] | But I know– I remember… | 但是我知道 我记得 |
[36:41] | that if you hold on to someone too hard, | 如果你紧紧束缚住一个人 |
[36:45] | that doesn’t make them love you. | 是不能让他们爱上你的 |
[36:50] | I’m sorry I lied to you, | 对不起 我骗了你 |
[36:52] | that I made you feel like I didn’t know who you are. | 我让你觉得我并不知道你是谁 |
[36:57] | But I want you to be here because you want to be here, | 但我希望你能愿意留在这里 |
[36:59] | not because I forced you… | 而不是因为我强迫你 |
[37:05] | and not because of magic. | 也不是因为魔法 |
[37:10] | I want to redeem myself. | 我想要救赎自己 |
[37:16] | Go get your things. | 去收拾东西吧 |
[37:22] | Then prove it. | 那就证明一下 |
[37:26] | How? | 怎么证明 |
[37:26] | Answer one question. | 回答一个问题 |
[37:29] | Does it exist? | 存在吗 |
[37:31] | What? | 什么 |
[37:32] | The enchanted forest, our land– | 魔法森林 我们的大陆 |
[37:35] | does it still exist? | 它还存在吗 |
[37:45] | Yes. | 是的 |
[37:47] | But I have no idea how to get back there. | 但我不知道该如何回去 |
[37:53] | I can see I just launched you on a heroic quest. | 看来我刚激发了你的英雄探索欲 |
[38:00] | Just also make sure you take care of my son. | 你得保证 会照顾好我的儿子 |
[38:05] | That I can do. | 没问题 |
[38:27] | 抱歉 已打烊 | |
[38:29] | 一站式制鞋 即将启动 | |
[38:42] | What do you need those for? | 你们拿着那东西干什么 |
[38:43] | Don’t worry, brother. You’ve lost something. | 兄弟 别担心 你丢了点东西 |
[38:45] | It’s gonna take fairy dust to get it back. | 需要仙尘才能将它找回来 |
[38:48] | So we’re gonna do what we do best. | 所以我们要去做最擅长的事情 |
[38:51] | Come on, boys. It’s off to work we go. | 走吧 伙计们 我们去干活吧 |
[40:07] | It exists, Henry. | 亨利 它还存在 |
[40:08] | The enchanted forest is still out there. | 魔法森林还在 |
[40:12] | And… so are they. | 那么 她们也活着 |
[40:15] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[40:17] | But how do we know they survived the trip there? | 但我们怎么知道她们平安到达了呢 |
[40:22] | Because I can feel it. | 因为我能感觉到 |
[40:59] | What is this place? | 这是哪里 |
[41:02] | Our home. | 我们的家 |
[41:31] | It’s like they’re refugees. | 他们像是难民 |
[41:34] | We’re survivors. | 我们是幸存者 |
[41:38] | Emma, run! | 艾玛 快跑 |
[41:46] | Mary Margaret! | 玛丽·玛格丽特 |
[41:47] | Mary Margaret! | 玛丽·玛格丽特 |
[41:50] | What did you do?! | 你做了什么 |
[41:52] | Take them to the pit. | 把她们带去矿井 |
[41:55] | No. | 不要 |
[42:03] | Be careful! Oh! Be careful! | 小心 小心 |
[42:06] | Hey. Come on. Wake up. | 快点 醒醒 |
[42:10] | – Can you hear me? – Do you need help? | -能听到我说话吗 -你需要帮忙吗 |
[42:15] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[42:18] | A friend. | 是个朋友 |
[42:28] | My name’s Cora. | 我叫柯拉 |