时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | We are in a land without magic, | 我们在一个没有魔法的世界 |
[00:03] | But I’m bringing it. | 而我要把魔法带过来 |
[00:04] | Magic– it’s different here. | 这里的魔法不一样 |
[00:07] | I’m not losing her again! | 我不会再丢下她了 |
[00:08] | – Where’s my mom? – They fell through a portal. | -我妈妈去哪了 -她们跌进了传送门 |
[00:10] | I will find them. | 我会找到她们的 |
[00:11] | I will always find them. | 我总能找到她们 |
[00:13] | Emma, run! | 艾玛 快跑 |
[00:15] | Take them to the pit. | 把她们带去矿井 |
[00:16] | – Can you hear me? – Do you need help? | -能听到我说话吗 -你需要帮忙吗 |
[00:18] | – Who are you? – My name’s Cora. | -你是谁 -我叫柯拉 |
[00:20] | – Who are they? – King George. | -他们是谁 -乔治王 |
[00:22] | Bring me his head! | 拿下他的人头 |
[00:29] | King George’s men are here on this ridge. | 乔治王的人马已经到山脊了 |
[00:31] | We have to move camp. They’re coming for us. | 我们得转移阵地 他们杀来了 |
[00:33] | No! We will not run. | 不 我们不跑 |
[00:35] | We said we were gonna take the kingdom back, | 我们说了要夺回王国 |
[00:36] | and we can’t do that with our tails between our legs. | 夹着尾巴逃跑可做不到 |
[00:40] | No offense. | 无意冒犯 |
[00:41] | But matters have worsened. | 但是有坏消息 |
[00:42] | The king has a new general. | 乔治王找来个新将军 |
[00:44] | Who is he? | 是谁 |
[00:45] | They call him the Leviathan. | 他们叫他利维坦 |
[00:47] | They say he attacks like a monster | 说他发动袭击时 |
[00:48] | striking from the depths of the sea. | 就像从深海来的怪物 |
[00:50] | You never see him coming | 出其不意 |
[00:51] | and you never survive. | 无人能逃脱 |
[00:53] | We’ll see about that. | 我们等着瞧吧 |
[00:54] | How close is his army? | 他的军队还有多远 |
[00:57] | I’d say pretty close. | 看来相当近 |
[01:06] | We should split up, divide them. | 我们应该分开走 分散他们兵力 |
[01:07] | Exactly. Go. Go. | 没错 快 走吧 |
[01:12] | Aren’t you coming? | 你不一起来吗 |
[01:13] | He’s after me. | 他要找的是我 |
[01:14] | You’ll have a better chance of escaping on your own. | 你一个人逃脱的机会更大 |
[01:16] | Don’t worry. Meet me in two days’ time at the cabin. | 别担心 两天后我们在小木屋汇合 |
[01:19] | The cabin? Where she is? | 小木屋 你妈妈住的地方 |
[01:21] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[01:22] | We’re engaged. | 我们订婚了 |
[01:23] | I think it’s about time you met my mother. | 我想该让你见见我妈妈了 |
[01:31] | Go. Go. | 快 走吧 |
[01:45] | What kind of general hides behind a mask? | 躲在面具后面算什么将军 |
[01:47] | Who are you really, Leviathan? | 你究竟是谁 利维坦 |
[01:49] | Leviathan? | 利维坦 |
[01:50] | That’s what they’re calling me? | 他们这样叫我吗 |
[01:56] | Name’s Lancelot. | 我叫兰斯洛特 |
[01:58] | Lancelot. | 兰斯洛特 |
[01:59] | Of the round table? | 圆桌骑士吗 |
[02:01] | Not anymore. | 现在不是了 |
[02:18] | You sure she’s gonna be okay? | 你确定她会没事吗 |
[02:21] | Don’t worry. She’ll be fine. | 别担心 她会没事的 |
[02:26] | What is this place? Where are we? | 这是什么地方 我们在哪儿 |
[02:29] | It’s a little island our captors like | 这里是个小岛 抓捕我们的人 |
[02:31] | to think of as their haven. | 把这儿当做避风港 |
[02:33] | Haven? From what? | 避风港 要避开什么 |
[02:35] | The world’s dangerous. | 外面的世界很危险 |
[02:37] | What’s left of it, anyway. | 虽然世界已所剩无几 |
[02:39] | Well, they can’t keep us down here. | 他们不能把我们关在这里 |
[02:40] | We didn’t do anything wrong. | 我们没做任何坏事 |
[02:42] | Neither did I. | 我也没做 |
[02:43] | Then why are you here? | 那你为什么会在这里 |
[02:45] | I’m here because of something… | 我在这里是因为我的女儿 |
[02:47] | My daughter did. | 她做了一些事 |
[02:49] | The curse that ravaged this land– | 摧毁这片土地的诅咒 |
[02:52] | She cast it. | 是她施的 |
[02:53] | Regina. You’re Regina’s mother? | 瑞金娜 你是瑞金娜的妈妈 |
[02:56] | Yes. But you’ve nothing to fear from me. | 是的 但是你不必害怕我 |
[02:58] | The apple fell very far from the tree. | 我们母女毫无相像之处 |
[03:02] | You’re from over there, aren’t you? | 你是从那个世界过来的 是吗 |
[03:05] | – How’d you get back? – Emma. | -你是怎么回来的 -艾玛 |
[03:08] | No. | 不 |
[03:09] | Oh, Snow. You’re awake. I’m so relieved. | 白雪 你醒了 我就放心了 |
[03:14] | As bad as you think Regina is, | 无论你觉得瑞金娜有多坏 |
[03:18] | this woman is worse. | 这女人都比她更坏 |
[03:19] | Oh, Snow. | 白雪 |
[03:23] | Sweet Snow, please. | 亲爱的白雪 拜托 |
[03:25] | Believe me, | 相信我 |
[03:26] | Whatever she told you | 无论她对你说了什么 |
[03:28] | isn’t true. | 都不是真的 |
[03:30] | I just want to help you. | 我只是想帮助你们 |
[03:32] | Let’s hear her out. | 我们听听她怎么说 |
[03:33] | Emma. | 艾玛 |
[03:35] | Okay, right now we are at the bottom of a hole | 好吧 我们现在困在洞底 |
[03:39] | with no other options, | 没有其他选择了 |
[03:41] | and Henry is back in Storybrooke with Regina. | 而亨利还和瑞金娜一起在童话镇 |
[03:44] | Who’s Henry? | 谁是亨利 |
[03:46] | My son. | 我儿子 |
[03:46] | I kind of share him with Regina. | 可以说我和瑞金娜都是他的妈妈 |
[03:48] | It’s complicated. | 这事很复杂 |
[03:49] | Don’t talk to her. | 别跟她讲话 |
[03:51] | Enough! | 够了 |
[03:54] | Our leader requests an audience. | 我们首领要见你们 |
[03:59] | So what’s on the agenda for Operation Scorpion? | “蝎子行动”的议程是什么 |
[04:01] | What’s Operation Scorpion? | 什么是”蝎子行动” |
[04:03] | The code name for our mission to find Emma and Snow. | 是我们寻找艾玛和白雪的行动代号 |
[04:06] | Do you prefer Viper? | 你更喜欢毒蛇吗 |
[04:07] | That was my second choice. | 那是我的第二选择 |
[04:08] | Henry, we need to talk. | 亨利 我们得谈谈 |
[04:09] | Yeah, Scorpion’s better. | 对 蝎子更好 |
[04:11] | No, it’s not that. | 不 不是关于那个 |
[04:12] | It’s… | 是… |
[04:14] | I’m not coming with you. | 我不能跟你一起去 |
[04:16] | But I-I thought we were gonna find Jefferson. | 但我以为我们要去找杰弗森呢 |
[04:19] | I already did. | 我已经找到他了 |
[04:20] | What? Is he gonna help us? | 什么 他会帮我们吗 |
[04:23] | No. No, Henry, he’s not. | 不不 亨利 他不会 |
[04:25] | But why didn’t you tell me you talked to him? | 你为什么不告诉我你已经跟他谈过了 |
[04:27] | Because I didn’t want to disappoint you. | 因为我不想让你失望 |
[04:29] | I know you want to find your mom, | 我知道你想找到你妈妈 |
[04:31] | But Jefferson can’t help us. | 但是杰弗森没法帮我们 |
[04:33] | I need to find a way to restore the hat. | 我得找办法修复那顶帽子 |
[04:35] | So why can’t I help you look? | 那为什么不让我帮你一起找 |
[04:37] | It’ll require magic, Henry, and magic– | 那需要用到魔法 亨利 而魔法… |
[04:39] | Always comes with a price. | 永远需要付出代价 |
[04:42] | I read the book, you know. | 我读过那本书 |
[04:43] | I’m sorry, but I just can’t let you anywhere near this stuff. | 抱歉 我不能让你参与这些事 |
[04:46] | If you really want to help me, | 如果你真的想帮我 |
[04:47] | You’ll go to school, | 你就乖乖去学校 |
[04:48] | where I know you’ll be safe. Okay? | 待在那里我才能放心 好吗 |
[04:52] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[05:07] | Why can’t you just listen to me? | 为什么你就不能听我的话 |
[05:08] | Why couldn’t you have trusted me? | 为什么你就不能相信我 |
[05:10] | I was just trying to find a way to get us home. | 我只是在想办法让我们能回家 |
[05:12] | I could’ve handled her. | 我能搞定她 |
[05:14] | Cora? Don’t be so sure. | 柯拉吗 别那么自信 |
[05:17] | I’ve lived here, Emma. | 艾玛 我在这里生活过 |
[05:18] | I know this world and its dangers. | 我了解这个世界和它的险恶 |
[05:20] | Wait here. | 在这儿等着 |
[05:25] | Is that why you came through the portal? | 所以你才穿过传送门吗 |
[05:27] | Because you thought I was helpless here? | 你觉得我在这里完全没用 |
[05:29] | No. | 不 |
[05:32] | I came through to be with you. | 我穿过来是要和你在一起 |
[05:42] | Lancelot? | 兰斯洛特 |
[05:47] | Snow. | 白雪 |
[05:53] | If I’d have known that you were the prisoners mulan had brought back, | 我要是知道木兰带回来的囚犯是你 |
[05:56] | I never would’ve locked you away. | 我绝不会把你关起来 |
[05:59] | Please forgive me. | 请原谅我 |
[06:00] | Of course. | 没关系 |
[06:01] | Lancelot? Really? | 兰斯洛特 没搞错吧 |
[06:03] | He’s an old friend. | 他是老朋友了 |
[06:05] | We can trust him. | 我们能相信他 |
[06:06] | – This is Emma. – Why is he embracing them? | -这是艾玛 -他怎么拥抱她们 |
[06:08] | They were responsible for Phillip’s death. | 是她们害死了菲利普 |
[06:10] | You’re new here, Aurora. | 你是新来的 小曦 |
[06:11] | Phillip trusted Lancelot. So must we. | 菲利普信任兰斯洛特 我们也得信任他 |
[06:14] | I want justice. | 我要正义得以伸张 |
[06:16] | Tread carefully. | 务必小心 |
[06:17] | It’s dangerous to confuse vengeance with justice. | 混淆报仇和正义是很危险的 |
[06:21] | Do you understand me? | 听懂了吗 |
[06:26] | Do you understand me? | 你听懂了吗 |
[06:30] | Yes. | 是的 |
[06:53] | What the hell is that? | 那到底是什么东西 |
[06:55] | That is Chimera. | 那是喀迈拉 |
[06:57] | An acquired taste, but all our hunting party could bring back. | 一般人是吃不惯 但狩猎队只能打到这个了 |
[07:01] | One part lion, one part serpent, | 是狮头 蛇尾 |
[07:04] | one part goat. | 和羊身 |
[07:05] | Like turducken? | 就像火鸭鸡吗 |
[07:06] | I don’t understand. | 我不懂 |
[07:07] | We were told this land didn’t even exist anymore. | 有人说这片土地已经不复存在 |
[07:10] | How did you all escape the curse? | 你们是如何躲过诅咒的 |
[07:12] | It is a mystery. | 这是个谜 |
[07:13] | The curse struck, and when the smoke cleared, | 诅咒来袭 烟雾消散后 |
[07:14] | most of us had been torn from this land. | 大部分人都被迫离开这片土地 |
[07:16] | But some of us here, in this particular region, | 而我们一些待在这一区域的人 |
[07:18] | were left behind. | 被留了下来 |
[07:19] | We don’t know how and we don’t know why. | 我们不明白是什么原因 |
[07:22] | Finding this safe haven wasn’t easy. | 找到这个避风港可不容易 |
[07:25] | It took some spilt blood. | 付出了血的代价 |
[07:26] | But worry not. | 但不用担心 |
[07:28] | You’re safe here. | 你们在这里很安全 |
[07:30] | We can’t stay. | 我们不能留下 |
[07:31] | My husband’s back there, Emma’s son, | 我丈夫在那边 还有艾玛的儿子 |
[07:32] | my grandson– we have to get back to them. | 我的外孙 我们得回到他们身边 |
[07:35] | Can you help us find a portal? | 你能帮我们找到传送门吗 |
[07:37] | Leaving is unwise. | 离开是不明智的 |
[07:38] | The enchanted forest is not as you remember it. | 魔法森林已和你记忆中的不同了 |
[07:41] | The ogres have returned. | 食人魔回来了 |
[07:42] | Ogres? | 食人魔 |
[07:43] | Like as in Fee-fi-fo-fum? | 就像《杰克与豌豆》里的 |
[07:46] | Those would be giants. | 那是巨人 |
[07:48] | Ogres are far worse. | 食人魔可怕多了 |
[07:50] | That’s why we live here, | 所以我们住在这里 |
[07:51] | on this island, where it’s safe. | 这个安全的岛上 |
[07:54] | Please, Snow. | 求你了 白雪 |
[07:55] | Stay here. There are no more portals left. | 留在这里 已经没有传送门了 |
[07:58] | I might know of one. | 我可能知道一个 |
[08:00] | You do? | 你知道 |
[08:02] | Where? | 在哪里 |
[08:04] | Cora’s near. | 柯拉在附近 |
[08:05] | I don’t feel comfortable voicing my plans. | 就这么说出我的计划可能不妥 |
[08:07] | She’s powerful. | 她很强大 |
[08:08] | Not anymore. | 不再是了 |
[08:10] | The curse stripped her of her powers. | 诅咒剥夺了她的魔法 |
[08:12] | But given her reputation, | 但鉴于她做过的事 |
[08:14] | we’ve kept her locked up as a precaution. | 我们一直关着她以防万一 |
[08:16] | Nevertheless, I’m not taking chances. | 话虽如此 我不能冒险 |
[08:17] | Just trust me. I may have a way. | 相信我 我可能有办法 |
[08:21] | Let us go. | 让我们走吧 |
[08:25] | I’ll allow it, | 我会允许 |
[08:26] | but on one condition… | 但有一个条件 |
[08:29] | take my bravest warrior with you. | 带上我们最勇敢的战士 |
[08:31] | Allow Mulan to defend you. | 让木兰保护你们 |
[08:34] | – We can defend ourselves. – Deal. | -我们能保护自己 -说定了 |
[08:37] | Thank you, Lancelot, | 谢谢你 兰斯洛特 |
[08:39] | for always looking out for me. | 总这么照顾我 |
[08:44] | I don’t care what you do to me. | 不论你怎么折磨我 |
[08:45] | I will never tell you where he is! | 我都不会告诉你他在哪里 |
[08:46] | I know. That’s not why you’re here. | 我知道 我找你来不是为这事 |
[08:50] | Would you bring our guest some water? | 能给我们的贵客拿杯水吗 |
[08:54] | Times have been good for you, haven’t they? | 你过得挺不错 对吗 |
[08:56] | I can see a light in your eyes. | 我可以从你的眼中看到光芒 |
[08:59] | Cherish that, | 好好珍惜吧 |
[09:00] | because that light can die | 因为光芒易逝 |
[09:02] | and be replaced by something else… | 并被别的东西取代 |
[09:05] | Pain. | 比如痛苦 |
[09:07] | The only thing you know of pain is how to inflict it. | 你对痛苦的认识只有如何将它施于他人 |
[09:10] | That’s where you’re so very, very wrong. | 那你就大错特错了 |
[09:12] | I’ve had my share of pain. | 我也曾饱受痛苦 |
[09:15] | I had a son that I loved die before his time. | 我挚爱的儿子早早离世 |
[09:19] | I tried to replace him with your “Charming,” | 我想让你的”白马王子”代替他 |
[09:21] | offered him the world, | 将世界送给他 |
[09:23] | but he rejected me, | 但他拒绝了我 |
[09:24] | humiliated me in front of my kingdom, | 在国人面前让我颜面尽失 |
[09:26] | all for the sake of true love. | 这全拜真爱所赐 |
[09:29] | Something about which you know nothing. | 你根本不懂什么是真爱 |
[09:32] | I know more than you think. | 我比你想的要懂 |
[09:35] | You… | 你 |
[09:37] | were in love? | 曾爱过吗 |
[09:38] | Yes, | 是的 |
[09:40] | and she loved me. | 她也爱我 |
[09:42] | We were happy, blissful, | 我们很快乐 幸福 |
[09:46] | but then she became cursed. | 但之后她遭到了诅咒 |
[09:49] | She drank a vile potion | 她误喝了可恨的毒药 |
[09:50] | that made it impossible for us to conceive a child. | 使我们再也不可能有孩子 |
[09:54] | Family is everything, my dear. | 家庭即是一切 亲爱的 |
[09:57] | Losing all hope of having one– | 不会有子嗣的绝望 |
[10:00] | there is no greater misery. | 是世上最大的痛苦 |
[10:02] | Charming could’ve been that hope for me, | 白马本可以成为我的希望 |
[10:04] | but instead, he made my suffering worse. | 但恰恰相反 他加剧了我的痛苦 |
[10:08] | For that, death is too good for him. | 因此 死亡是便宜他了 |
[10:10] | First, he must know pain– my pain. | 首先 他得体会痛苦 我的痛苦 |
[10:20] | No. | 不 |
[10:22] | You poisoned her? | 你对她下毒了 |
[10:24] | I cursed her. | 我诅咒了她 |
[10:26] | She will never bear a child. | 她永远都不会有孩子了 |
[10:32] | Choose wisely. | 好好选 |
[10:33] | We must be vigilant if we hope to survive the journey. | 想在这次旅程中活下来 必须要警觉 |
[10:36] | Where’s my gun? | 我的枪呢 |
[10:38] | I want it back. | 我想要回我的枪 |
[10:43] | Is it magic? | 这是魔法吗 |
[10:44] | Depends on who’s pulling the trigger. | 这取决于是谁开枪 |
[10:49] | Follow my lead, step where I step, | 跟着我 踏着我的脚印走 |
[10:51] | do exactly as I say, and we might survive. | 听我指令 我们也许能活下来 |
[10:53] | Thanks for the pep talk, but I think we’re okay. | 谢谢给我们打气 我想我们没问题 |
[10:55] | I just killed a dragon last week. | 上周我刚杀死一条龙 |
[10:57] | Have you ever seen an ogre? | 你见过食人魔吗 |
[10:59] | Pretty sure I’ve dated a few. | 我确定我约会过几个 |
[11:02] | Legend has it that when they kill you, | 传说他们杀死你的时候 |
[11:04] | the last thing you see | 你见到的最后一幕 |
[11:05] | is yourself dying in the reflection in their eyes. | 是倒映在他们眼中 你死去的样子 |
[11:09] | Let’s walk. | 走吧 |
[11:11] | It’ll be dark soon. | 很快就要天黑了 |
[11:13] | Don’t let her rattle you. | 别让她吓着你 |
[11:16] | I won’t let anything happen to us. | 我会保证我俩的安全的 |
[11:18] | Stick to the plan. | 照计划行事 |
[11:19] | What is the plan? You haven’t told me anything. | 什么计划 你什么都没告诉我 |
[11:21] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[11:22] | The wardrobe. | 那个衣柜 |
[11:23] | Wardrobe? | 衣柜 |
[11:25] | The wardrobe? | 衣柜 |
[11:25] | Like, the wardrobe that sent little baby me to Maine? | 那个把襁褓中的我送到缅因州的衣柜 |
[11:29] | You think it could get us back to Storybrooke? | 你认为那可以把我们送回童话镇 |
[11:31] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[11:32] | First we have to see if it survived the curse, | 我们首先得看看它是否逃过了诅咒 |
[11:33] | then we’ll worry about making it work. | 然后再操心怎么让它显灵 |
[11:34] | Where is it? | 它在哪儿 |
[11:36] | My place. | 我的宫殿 |
[11:38] | You wanna see where you’re from, Emma? | 你想看看你出生的地方吗 艾玛 |
[11:40] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[11:41] | We’re going home. | 我们要回家 |
[11:54] | Jefferson. | 杰弗森 |
[11:55] | Right? | 对吗 |
[11:57] | The mad hatter. | 疯帽子先生 |
[11:59] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[12:01] | Look, I already told your grandfather– | 我已经告诉你外公了 |
[12:03] | I can’t do anything. | 我无能为力 |
[12:05] | I know, but there must be something we can do. | 我知道 但是我们一定可以做点什么 |
[12:08] | I’m the wrong person to talk to, kid. | 孩子 你找错人了 |
[12:11] | Magic’s not my thing. Try your mother. | 魔法我没办法 去找你妈妈吧 |
[12:13] | Maybe she’s got something in that vault of hers | 也许她的地下室里有什么东西 |
[12:15] | she can help you with. | 可以帮助你 |
[12:17] | Vault? | 地下室 |
[12:19] | Her vault is here? In Storybrooke? | 她的地下室在这里 在童话镇 |
[12:21] | It’s none of my business. Talk to her. | 这跟我无关 去找她 |
[12:25] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[12:30] | Your daughter’s looking for you, isn’t she? | 你女儿在找你 是吗 |
[12:32] | What do you know about it? | 你知道什么 |
[12:33] | I’ve read your story. | 我看过你的故事 |
[12:35] | I know how the two of you were separated. | 我知道你们两人是怎么分开的 |
[12:38] | Why are you here? | 你为什么在这里 |
[12:39] | She’s at school. | 她在学校呢 |
[12:40] | I gotta go home, kid. | 孩子 我得回家了 |
[12:42] | – She probably wants to see you. – Get out of my way. | -她可能很想见你 -让开 |
[12:44] | – Why aren’t you going to find her? – Get out of my way. | -你为什么不去找她 -让开 |
[12:46] | Because I left her! | 因为我遗弃了她 |
[12:50] | And she’ll hate me. | 她会恨我的 |
[12:51] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道 |
[12:58] | I was on my way, | 我本来想去 |
[12:59] | but fate reminded me I shouldn’t. | 但是命运告诉我我不该去 |
[13:02] | You should. | 你应该去 |
[13:04] | I’ve been left, too. | 我也被遗弃过 |
[13:06] | Anything’s better than nothing. | 有所行动总比什么都不做强 |
[13:08] | She’ll spend her whole life wondering why you left her. | 否则她一生都会想你为什么遗弃她 |
[13:13] | Not knowing is the worst. | 不明原因是最糟糕的 |
[13:30] | Henry. | 亨利 |
[13:32] | I’m just packing up the office. | 我正在收拾办公室呢 |
[13:35] | I’ve been asked to leave. | 他们要求我离开这里 |
[13:37] | No, of course it can wait. | 不 当然不着急 |
[13:39] | I’d love to have lunch with you. | 我很愿意和你一起吃午饭 |
[13:42] | Granny’s, ten minutes. | 外婆家 十分钟后见 |
[14:14] | This will do. | 就这儿吧 |
[14:15] | We’ll make camp here for the night. | 我们在这儿扎营过夜 |
[14:17] | We just need to find water, collect some firewood. | 我们只要找到水 收集一些柴火 |
[14:20] | Uh, if we’re hiding from ogres, | 既然我们要躲着食人魔 |
[14:22] | shouldn’t we maybe, I don’t know, not start a fire? | 也许我们应该 不要生火 |
[14:24] | Ogres are blind. They hunt by sound alone. | 食人魔看不见 它们只靠声音猎物 |
[14:27] | Right. Because that’s something everyone would know about ogres. | 对了 因为这是众所周知的事情 |
[14:33] | Look… | 听着 |
[14:35] | I know you’re out of your element… | 我知道 这不是你熟悉的环境 |
[14:36] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[14:38] | I know, but maybe you should just stay here | 我知道 但是或许我们去找柴火和水时 |
[14:40] | while we get wood and water, guard the campsite. | 你还是留在这里 保护好营地 |
[14:43] | You mean the big, empty clearing? | 你是指这片广阔的空地 |
[14:44] | It’s the safest place. We’ll be right back. | 这里是最安全的地方 我们很快就回来 |
[15:28] | Wait! I’ve come to help. | 等等 我是来帮你的 |
[15:30] | After what you did to me? | 你对我做了那种事还说什么帮我 |
[15:31] | After what the king did to you. | 那是国王干的 |
[15:34] | I still do have a small shred of honor left. | 我还是讲点道义的 |
[15:36] | Do you really think I’m that naive? | 你真以为我那么天真吗 |
[15:38] | You’re going to earn my trust so I can lead you straight– | 你想要获得我的信任 让我带你 |
[15:39] | To the cabin where your prince is hiding his mother? | 去王子藏他妈妈的小屋吗 |
[15:42] | How did you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[15:43] | Because George knows where it is. | 因为乔治王知道那在哪 |
[15:45] | He sent men there to kill your man’s mother. | 他派了人去杀你婆婆 |
[15:48] | Charming’s at the cabin, too. | 王子也在小屋呢 |
[15:53] | Mother, the place looks beautiful. | 妈妈 装扮得够美的了 |
[15:54] | Will you come inside? | 您能进屋吗 |
[15:56] | I’m sorry if I want things to be perfect | 抱歉 我只是希望在见到 |
[15:58] | when I meet the girl my son is going to marry. | 我儿子要娶的姑娘时 一切都很完美 |
[16:01] | Wait. | 等等 |
[16:03] | Did you hear that? | 听到了吗 |
[16:06] | Go in. Bolt the door. | 进去 闩好门 |
[16:08] | Whatever happens, stay inside. Go. | 不论发生什么事 不要出来 快去 |
[16:26] | What? | 怎么 |
[16:28] | That’s it? | 就这样 |
[17:02] | Son? | 儿子 |
[17:07] | Mother! | 妈妈 |
[17:09] | Mother! | 妈妈 |
[17:14] | I told you to stay inside. | 我不是说别出来吗 |
[17:16] | I know, but I heard you. | 我知道 但是我听到你的声音 |
[17:19] | I thought you were hurt. | 我以为你受伤了 |
[17:21] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[17:22] | No. You’re gonna be okay. | 不 会没事的 |
[17:24] | Okay? Everything’s gonna be okay. | 好吗 一切都会好起来的 |
[17:27] | I’m so sorry. | 太抱歉了 |
[17:29] | We came as quickly as we could. | 我们已经尽可能快地赶来了 |
[17:31] | Is this… | 这是 |
[17:34] | Snow? | 白雪 |
[17:45] | Don’t move. | 别动 |
[17:47] | Phillip’s gone because of you. | 菲利普是因你们而死的 |
[17:53] | You listen to me, princess! | 你听着 公主 |
[17:56] | You think I don’t know what it’s like | 你以为我不知道 |
[17:57] | to be separated from the people that I love? | 与挚爱分离的感觉吗 |
[17:59] | What happened to Phillip was not our fault. | 菲利普的事不是我们的错 |
[18:01] | So I suggest you find another way to channel your anger. | 所以我建议你另寻他法疏导愤怒 |
[18:06] | – Don’t talk to her like that. – She tried to kill me. | -不要这样跟她说话 -她要杀我 |
[18:08] | I will deal with her. | 我来处理 |
[18:14] | Emma, what are you doing? | 艾玛 你干嘛 |
[18:16] | Protecting you. Drop the weapon! | 保护你 放下武器 |
[18:18] | Do you have any idea what you’ve just done? | 你知不知道你做了什么 |
[18:23] | Ogres? | 食人魔 |
[18:24] | Run! | 快跑 |
[18:26] | Aurora. This way. | 小曦 这边 |
[18:32] | Come on! | 快 |
[18:38] | Split up! | 分开跑 |
[18:40] | Come on! | 快 |
[18:44] | Over there. | 那边 |
[19:09] | Seriously? | 不是吧 |
[19:34] | Back away from my daughter! | 离我女儿远点儿 |
[19:58] | You have to shoot them in the eye. | 得射他们的眼睛 |
[19:59] | When was the last time you shot an arrow? | 你多久没射箭了 |
[20:01] | 28 years ago. | 28年 |
[20:03] | Guess it’s like riding a bike. | 大概和骑自行车是一样的道理 |
[20:05] | Yeah, but how did you know you could hit that? | 可是你怎么知道你能射中 |
[20:07] | I didn’t. | 我不知道 |
[20:11] | Next time, listen to me. | 下一次 听我的 |
[20:13] | That kind of thing isn’t gonna work here. | 这种东西在这里不管用 |
[20:16] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[20:19] | We should get going. | 我们得走了 |
[20:32] | It’s poisoned. | 箭头有毒 |
[20:36] | Can we find an antidote? | 能找到解药吗 |
[20:38] | Or the fairies. They can help us. | 或者仙子 她们能帮助我们 |
[20:40] | No. I’m afraid this is gonna take | 不行 恐怕要找些 |
[20:43] | something stronger than fairy dust. | 比仙尘更强效的东西才行 |
[20:46] | Lake nostos– I’ve been there before. | 纳斯托斯湖 我去过那儿 |
[20:48] | Its waters have powerful magical properties. | 它的湖水具有强大的魔力 |
[20:51] | I’ve seen them turn a man from solid gold back into flesh. | 我见过湖水把纯金人变回血肉之躯 |
[20:53] | It isn’t far. A day’s journey at most. | 离得不远 最多也就一天的路程 |
[20:56] | I’ll prepare a wagon. | 我去准备马车 |
[21:02] | Must be a curious tale. | 一定有个离奇的故事 |
[21:06] | What? | 什么 |
[21:07] | Well, how a knight of the round table ended up a sword for hire. | 一名圆桌骑士如何成了受雇于人的剑客 |
[21:10] | You mean how did I fall from grace? | 你是问我怎么沦落至此吗 |
[21:14] | The same way you ended up running from king George. | 跟你躲避乔治王的原因一样 |
[21:18] | A woman. | 为了一个女人 |
[21:22] | We’re gonna scout ahead. We won’t be long. | 我们去前面察看一下 不会太远了 |
[21:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:38] | Oh. It’s the least I can do. Are you comfortable? | 这没什么 你好些了吗 |
[21:41] | No. | 没 |
[21:42] | For giving my son something to believe in. | 要给我儿子点信念 |
[21:47] | All he’s ever dreamt of was having a wife | 他一直梦想着娶到一位妻子 |
[21:51] | and a son. | 生一个儿子 |
[21:53] | Fret not. | 别急 |
[21:55] | It could be a daughter. But trust me, | 女孩也行 相信我 |
[21:57] | all that matters is that it’s healthy. | 只要是个健康的宝宝就好 |
[22:01] | Let me show you something. | 我给你看点儿东西 |
[22:06] | My mother gave this to me | 这是我妈妈在我 |
[22:09] | when I was pregnant. | 怀孕时给我的 |
[22:11] | She said it was spelled by a gypsy | 她说这是被吉普赛人施过咒的 |
[22:13] | to predict the sex of your firstborn | 即使在你怀孕前 也能够预测 |
[22:16] | even before you are with child. | 你头胎孩子的性别 |
[22:18] | And it works? | 灵吗 |
[22:19] | It did with my boys. | 在我孩子身上都应验了 |
[22:21] | If it swings north to south, | 如果它南北摆动 |
[22:25] | it’s a boy. | 就是男孩 |
[22:26] | East to west, it’s a girl. | 东西摆动 就是女孩 |
[22:30] | Shall we? | 我们试试 |
[22:32] | Just between us? | 只有你我知道 |
[22:33] | Oh, I don’t think that’s a good idea. | 我觉得不太好 |
[22:37] | Indulge an old woman. | 迁就一个老太婆吧 |
[22:40] | It’ll help take my mind off the… | 让我不去想… |
[22:46] | Well, you know. | 你明白的 |
[22:53] | Here. | 来吧 |
[23:07] | Don’t worry. It’s just… | 不要担心 不过是 |
[23:11] | a silly superstition. | 愚昧的迷信罢了 |
[23:16] | What’s wrong, child? | 怎么了 孩子 |
[23:21] | You can tell me anything, snow. | 你什么都可以对我说 白雪 |
[23:27] | It’s the king. | 是国王 |
[23:29] | When he captured me, he cursed me, | 他抓住我的时候 对我下了咒 |
[23:34] | so… | 所以 |
[23:36] | So that I can never have children. | 所以我永远生不了孩子了 |
[23:40] | Worry not. | 别担心 |
[23:42] | If the water from lake Nostos can heal me, | 如果纳斯托斯的湖水可以治愈我 |
[23:45] | it should be able to do the same for you. | 也一定能够治愈你 |
[23:49] | Do you really think so? | 你真这么想吗 |
[23:51] | You are going to be a wonderful mother. | 你一定会成为一名出色的母亲 |
[23:58] | We’re getting close. | 我们快到了 |
[24:01] | Aurora, you’ve gotta keep up. | 小曦 你要跟上 |
[24:03] | Sorry, but I’m not exactly dressed for the woods. | 抱歉 但是我的衣服不适合在树林里穿行 |
[24:06] | It’s cold out here. | 这里这么冷 |
[24:07] | Then maybe you should’ve listened to me and stayed back. | 那或许你该听我的话 别跟来 |
[24:11] | Here. | 给你 |
[24:14] | But I tried to kill your friend. | 我要杀你朋友来着 |
[24:16] | Actually, she’s my mom. | 其实 她是我妈妈 |
[24:17] | I have a feeling she can take care of herself. | 我觉得她能保护好自己 |
[24:19] | And I get it. | 我能理解你 |
[24:21] | You’re not the only one who’s been screwing up lately. | 近来被搞得身心俱疲的不止你一个人 |
[24:24] | What kind of corset is this? | 这束胸怎么这个样子 |
[24:26] | Up here! | 上这儿来 |
[24:29] | Is that it? | 就是这里吗 |
[24:30] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[24:32] | That’s our home. | 那就是我们的家 |
[24:51] | Where’s the lake? | 湖在哪儿 |
[24:57] | We’re looking at it. | 就在你眼前 |
[25:00] | It’s gone. | 湖水干了 |
[26:39] | Maybe we should’ve gone with operation viper. | 或许是该叫”毒蛇行动” |
[26:42] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[26:43] | Yeah. | 还好 |
[26:45] | How’d you know I was down here? | 你怎么知道我在这里 |
[26:47] | Your mom said you asked her to lunch, | 你妈妈说你约她吃午饭 |
[26:49] | and when you stood her up, she checked her office, | 却让她空等一场 于是她检查了办公室 |
[26:51] | saw her keys missing, figured out the rest. | 发现她的钥匙不见了 就猜到八九不离十 |
[26:54] | She would’ve come herself, | 她本想自己来 |
[26:55] | but she didn’t think you’d go with her. | 但觉得你不会跟她走 |
[26:58] | Henry, what were you thinking? | 亨利 你怎么想的啊 |
[27:00] | I just want them back. | 我只想让她们回来 |
[27:02] | It wasn’t supposed to be this way. | 事情不应该是这样的 |
[27:05] | I should be over there with them, | 我应该跟她们去那边 |
[27:07] | riding horses, learning how to swordfight. | 骑马 学剑术 |
[27:09] | I know. I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[27:11] | It’s okay, | 没关系 |
[27:13] | because we are gonna do this together. | 我们会一起回去的 |
[27:18] | Come on now. | 现在 走吧 |
[27:19] | You gotta get to school… | 你得去学校了 |
[27:24] | and I gotta make sure no one else finds this place. | 而我得确保没人会发现这地方 |
[27:38] | This is my fault. | 这是我的错 |
[27:40] | The siren who lived here– I killed her. | 是我 杀了住在这里的水妖 |
[27:43] | That’s why the lake is dry. | 河是因此干涸的 |
[27:45] | You needn’t worry. My mother raised me by a lake. | 不用担心 我妈妈在河边带大了我 |
[27:48] | There may yet be water. | 这里可能还有水 |
[27:49] | You just… need to know where to look. | 只要…知道去哪找就行 |
[28:03] | God in his mercy, | 上天仁慈 |
[28:04] | lend her grace. | 恩赐福泽 |
[28:08] | You found it? | 找到了 |
[28:10] | It’s all that’s left. | 只剩下这些了 |
[28:12] | Just enough for one sip. | 只够喝一小口的 |
[28:14] | Enough to heal my mother. | 足够救活我妈妈了 |
[28:17] | We shall find out. | 可以试试看 |
[28:24] | I want you to have it. That last sip of water– | 我希望你喝掉 那最后一口水 |
[28:26] | I want you to drink it. | 我希望你喝了它 |
[28:27] | No. No, I couldn’t. | 不 我不能 |
[28:29] | That water can lift your curse, | 那水可以解除你的诅咒 |
[28:32] | allow you and my son | 让你和我儿子 |
[28:34] | to have a child. | 能有孩子 |
[28:35] | But you’ll die. | 但你会死 |
[28:38] | I won’t let you give your life for this. | 我不能让你为此放弃生命 |
[28:39] | That’s what parents do. | 父母就是这样的 |
[28:41] | They put their children first. | 永远把孩子放在第一位 |
[28:44] | Someday you will understand. | 你将来会明白的 |
[28:46] | No. | 不行 |
[28:48] | Maybe it’s for the best. | 没有孩子也许是好事 |
[28:49] | I was raised without a mother. | 我从小没有妈妈 |
[28:52] | I wouldn’t even know how to be one. | 也不知道怎么当妈妈 |
[28:54] | This water was meant for you. | 这水注定是要给你的 |
[28:57] | Mother. | 妈妈 |
[28:58] | Mother. | 妈妈 |
[28:59] | Our prayers are answered. | 我们的祈祷有用了 |
[29:01] | There is magic in this lake yet. Here. Drink. | 河里还有魔法 给 喝吧 |
[29:15] | Have faith, Snow. | 要有信心 白雪 |
[29:17] | We’ll find another way. | 我们会找到别的办法的 |
[29:31] | Oh, my god. | 天呐 |
[29:36] | I recognize this from Henry’s book. | 我在亨利的书里见过这地方 |
[29:43] | Come. | 走吧 |
[29:44] | We’ll stand watch at the gate. | 我们去门外守着 |
[29:53] | I never thought I’d see this place again. | 我从未想过还能回到这里 |
[29:57] | This room. | 这间屋子 |
[29:59] | It was your nursery. | 是你的婴儿房 |
[30:02] | I lived here? | 我在这里住过 |
[30:04] | You never even got to spend a night. | 你一晚都没能在这里住 |
[30:10] | This is the life I wanted you to have. | 这是我本想给你的生活 |
[30:14] | I was going to teach you how to walk in here, | 我会在这里教你走路 |
[30:19] | how to talk, | 说话 |
[30:22] | how to dress for your first ball. | 教你为人生第一场舞会打扮 |
[30:27] | You never got to do any of it. | 而你什么都没能做 |
[30:31] | We never got to be a family. | 我们从没作为一家人一起生活过 |
[30:33] | We have a family– in Storybrooke. | 我们有家人 就在童话镇 |
[30:36] | And right now they need us to get back there. | 而现在他们需要我们回去 |
[30:40] | So… | 所以… |
[30:42] | how do we get this to work? | 我们要如何让这东西运转起来 |
[30:46] | Why isn’t it working? | 为什么没用呢 |
[30:48] | – Wounds take time to heal. – No. No. | -伤口需要时间愈合 -不 不是 |
[30:50] | I used this magic before. It worked instantly. | 我用过这种魔法 立刻就会有效果的 |
[30:53] | There wasn’t enough water. We need more. | 是水不够多 我们得再找点 |
[30:56] | Son… | 孩子… |
[30:58] | stop. | 别找了 |
[31:06] | There’s no m-more magic here, | 不可能有更多魔法了 |
[31:09] | and I don’t want to spend my last moments this way. | 我不想浪费了这最后的时光 |
[31:17] | This is all my fault. | 都是我的错 |
[31:18] | I am so sorry. | 对不起 |
[31:20] | F-for what? | 对不起什么 |
[31:22] | For being happy? | 为你一直很幸福 |
[31:25] | For finding your true love? | 为你找到了真爱吗 |
[31:30] | For your happiness, | 为了你的幸福 |
[31:32] | I would gladly give my life. | 我情愿付出生命 |
[31:36] | My only regret is that | 我唯一的遗憾是 |
[31:38] | I won’t live to see you marry Snow. | 不能看到你和白雪结婚了 |
[31:47] | Yes, you will. | 不 你能看到 |
[31:50] | Lancelot, | 兰斯洛特 |
[31:52] | does a disgraced member of the round table | 被罢黜的圆桌骑士 |
[31:54] | still have the power to perform a wedding? | 还可以主持婚礼吗 |
[31:57] | It would be my honor. | 荣幸之至 |
[32:04] | In my kingdom, | 在我的国家 |
[32:06] | there is legend of a cup | 有关于杯子的传说 |
[32:08] | that has the power to grant eternal life. | 那杯子有让人永生的力量 |
[32:11] | And so may the love between you always be strong, | 所以 愿你们的爱情坚贞 |
[32:14] | true, and eternal. | 忠诚 永恒 |
[32:55] | Good-bye, mother. | 永别了 妈妈 |
[33:09] | Where’s the “On” Switch? | 开关在哪呢 |
[33:11] | It’s more complicated than that. | 这东西要复杂的多 |
[33:13] | We’ll have to get it back to the island. | 我们得把它带回岛上 |
[33:14] | Hopefully, someone there has access to enough magic | 希望那里有人还有足够的魔法 |
[33:16] | to make it work again. | 能让它再次显灵 |
[33:17] | How are we gonna carry this thing? | 我们要怎么带着它上路呢 |
[33:18] | With the help of an old friend. | 老朋友会帮忙的 |
[33:21] | Lancelot. | 兰斯洛特 |
[33:22] | What are you doing here? | 你来做什么 |
[33:23] | We heard about the ogre attack, | 我听说你们被食人魔袭击 |
[33:24] | and I had to make sure you were all right. | 就过来确认一下你们是否安全 |
[33:26] | Oh. Where are Mulan and Aurora? | 木兰和小曦呢 |
[33:28] | I sent them to find food. Tonight we’ll make camp, | 我让她们去找吃的了 今晚我们露营 |
[33:30] | and in the morning, we’ll head back. | 明天一早回去 |
[33:33] | So… this is it– | 就是它了 |
[33:36] | the portal you were after. | 你们要找的入口 |
[33:37] | The same one Emma went through. | 就是艾玛穿过的那道 |
[33:39] | It’s how she escaped the curse. | 她也是因此才躲过诅咒的 |
[33:41] | Remarkable. | 令人惊叹 |
[33:42] | Geppetto carved it from an enchanted tree, but… | 这是盖比特用魔法树造的 但… |
[33:45] | there’s no magic left. | 魔力已经用尽了 |
[33:47] | A portal this powerful… | 这么强大的门… |
[33:50] | there must be another way to recharge it. | 肯定还有别的办法让它重新运转 |
[33:52] | Why are you so interested in the wardrobe? | 你为什么对衣柜这么感兴趣 |
[33:54] | Well, I just want you to get home to your husband | 我只想让你快点回家找你丈夫 |
[33:57] | and son. | 还有你儿子 |
[33:58] | Henry. | 亨利 |
[34:00] | They must miss you. | 他们肯定想你们了 |
[34:06] | Stay away from him, Emma. | 离他远点 艾玛 |
[34:07] | He is not who he says he is. | 他不是他 |
[34:08] | What are you talking about? Who the hell is he? | 你在说什么 那他是谁 |
[34:10] | There is only one person you told Henry’s name. | 亨利的名字 你只告诉过一个人 |
[34:15] | Cora. | 柯拉 |
[34:17] | Clever girl. | 聪明的姑娘 |
[34:20] | Where’s Lancelot? | 兰斯洛特呢 |
[34:22] | He’s dead. I killed him a long time ago. | 死了 我早把他杀了 |
[34:24] | And you’ve been posing as him ever since. | 之后你一直在假扮他 |
[34:26] | Well, they’d never listen to me. | 他们肯定不会不听我的 |
[34:28] | And besides, every kingdom needs a hero, don’t you think? | 况且 每个王国都需要一个英雄 对吧 |
[34:49] | Thank you, Snow. | 谢谢你 小雪 |
[34:51] | I’ve been looking for a way over for so long. | 我一直在寻找穿越的方法 |
[34:59] | I never thought the person to help me find it… | 没想到促成这一切的人 |
[35:01] | would be you. | 竟然是你 |
[35:03] | Why? | 为什么 |
[35:04] | Why are you doing this? | 为什么要这样做 |
[35:06] | I want to see my daughter. | 我要见我女儿 |
[35:08] | It’s been too long. | 这么久了 |
[35:11] | And you know, I would love to meet my grandson Henry. | 而且我想见见我的外孙亨利 |
[35:15] | No, you won’t! | 休想 |
[35:19] | No! | 不 |
[35:24] | Mulan! | 木兰 |
[35:28] | We’re not done. | 我跟你们没完 |
[35:36] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[35:37] | You saved me. | 你救了我 |
[35:38] | Yeah, well… where is she? | 是啊…她去哪了 |
[35:41] | Gone. | 走了 |
[35:43] | So’s our ride home. | 我们也没办法回去了 |
[35:54] | I’m so sorry. | 对不起 |
[35:57] | She was all the family you had left. | 她是你唯一的亲人 |
[36:02] | No. | 不 |
[36:04] | I still have you. | 我还有你 |
[36:09] | I love you, Snow. | 我爱你 白雪 |
[36:11] | And together, we can start a new family. | 我可以跟你一起组建新的家庭 |
[36:15] | Here. This belonged to her. | 拿着 这是你的 |
[36:17] | She would’ve wanted you to have it. | 她会希望你拿着它 |
[36:20] | She said that it could tell you what your child would be. | 她说这东西能预见你孩子是男是女 |
[36:23] | Please don’t. | 不要这样 |
[36:24] | It’s just a superstition. | 只是个迷信而已 |
[36:25] | There’s something I need to tell you. | 我得告诉你一件事 |
[36:28] | What is it? | 什么事 |
[36:30] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[36:39] | We’re going to have a child. | 我们会有孩子的 |
[36:41] | – What? – We’re going to have a child. | -什么 -我们会有孩子的 |
[36:43] | Is there something I need to know? | 你有情况了吗 |
[36:46] | I mean someday. | 我是说总有一天 |
[36:48] | Well, of course we are. | 当然了 |
[36:50] | What’s it say it’s gonna be? | 这东西怎么说 |
[36:52] | It’s gonna be a boy, right? | 是个男孩吧 |
[36:54] | I can never remember which direction means what. | 我不记得指向的含义了 |
[36:57] | It’s a surprise. | 是个惊喜 |
[37:01] | I’ll send the signal for the army to regroup. | 我发信号让部队重新集结 |
[37:04] | We are gonna take back the kingdom, Snow, | 我们会夺回王国的 白雪 |
[37:06] | and we are going to do it as a family. | 我们一家人会成就这一切 |
[37:35] | This is because of you, isn’t it? | 是你做的吧 |
[37:39] | Ruth only pretended to drink the water. | 露丝只是假装去喝水 |
[37:42] | She had you put it in the wedding chalice | 她让你把水放到结婚酒杯中 |
[37:43] | so I would drink it. | 让我喝下 |
[37:46] | That’s how king George’s curse was broken, wasn’t it? | 所以乔治王的诅咒才得以破除 |
[37:50] | I have no idea what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[37:54] | So… | 那么 |
[37:56] | What’s your child gonna be? | 孩子是男是女 |
[38:01] | A girl. | 女孩 |
[38:06] | Lancelot was one of the most noble knights I ever knew. | 兰斯洛特是我所认识的最尊贵的骑士之一 |
[38:10] | How could I be so blind? | 我真是瞎了眼 |
[38:11] | How could I not see that it was Cora? | 我怎么没识破他是柯拉假扮的 |
[38:13] | Well, to be fair, | 公平的讲 |
[38:14] | the whole shape-shifting thing threw me, too. | 易形的戏法也把我骗倒了 |
[38:16] | What are we going to tell the people on the island? | 你跟岛上的人们该如何交待呢 |
[38:18] | The truth–that Lancelot was cut down by a terrible villain. | 讲实话 兰斯洛特被恶人杀死了 |
[38:21] | He died an honorable death. | 他死得其所 |
[38:23] | Cora’s still out there. We need to find her. | 柯拉还逍遥法外 我们得找到她 |
[38:26] | We need to defend what’s left of the kingdom. | 我们得坚守所剩无几的王国 |
[38:27] | Who’s going to lead us? You? | 谁来领导我们 你吗 |
[38:30] | No. | 不 |
[38:32] | Her. | 是她 |
[38:38] | I’m honored, | 我很荣幸 |
[38:40] | but Emma and I still have to find a way back to Storybrooke. | 但我和艾玛需要寻找回童话镇的办法 |
[38:42] | We’ll help you. | 我们会帮助你们 |
[38:43] | We’ll find a way, won’t we? | 我们会找到办法的 对吧 |
[38:46] | Yes. | 是的 |
[38:49] | Perhaps it’ll help me channel my anger. | 也许这能帮我疏导愤怒 |
[38:53] | Come. | 来吧 |
[38:56] | I’m, uh… | 我… |
[38:58] | Sorry I torched our ride home. | 对不起 我把我们回家的路断了 |
[39:01] | I couldn’t let her get to Henry. | 我不能让她找到亨利 |
[39:03] | – I just– – You had to put Henry first. | -我… -你得把亨利放在第一位 |
[39:08] | I was angry for so long… | 很久以来 我生你的气… |
[39:13] | wondering how you could choose | 埋怨你 |
[39:15] | to let me grow up without you. | 遗弃我 |
[39:19] | But then just seeing all this… | 但看见这一切… |
[39:23] | you gave up everything for me | 你为我放弃一切 |
[39:28] | and you’re still doing that. | 现在仍然如此 |
[39:31] | Sorry. I’m not good at this. I… | 对不起 我不太会表达 |
[39:34] | I guess I just… | 我只是… |
[39:38] | I’m not used to someone putting me first. | 我不习惯别人把我放在第一位 |
[39:48] | Well, get used to it. | 那你得好好习惯了 |
[41:09] | Grace. | 格蕾丝 |
[41:17] | Papa! | 爸爸 |
[41:22] | You found me. I knew you would. | 你找到我了 我知道你会的 |
[41:46] | I’ve been thinking, | 我一直在想 |
[41:48] | if you’re gonna start helping me, | 如果你要来帮我 |
[41:49] | we gotta make sure we do this right. | 我们就要保证万无一失 |
[41:52] | So I picked these up | 所以我在回家的路上 |
[41:54] | on my way home. | 买了这些东西 |
[41:56] | Seriously? | 说真的吗 |
[41:57] | Yeah, you’re the grandson of a prince. | 是的 你是王子的长孙 |
[41:59] | I think it’s about time you learned how to use a sword. | 也该学习如何舞剑了 |
[42:03] | Henry, I can’t get ’em back without you. | 亨利 没有你的帮助 我没法带她们回来 |
[42:07] | So? | 那么 |
[42:09] | What do you say? You with me? | 你同意了吗 |
[42:11] | Can you teach me how to fight a dragon? | 你能教我怎么斗龙吗 |
[42:14] | We’ll work our way up to it. | 慢慢来吧 |
[42:20] | My liege. | 主上 |
[42:22] | En garde. | 准备 |
[42:25] | Hey. Come over here. | 到这边来 |
[42:27] | Up top. | 上边 |