时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | It’s, um… | 真是… |
[00:08] | It’s very beautiful. | 真是太漂亮了 |
[00:12] | So what’s the occasion? | 今天是什么日子 |
[00:14] | The occasion is us. | 我们在一起的日子 |
[00:18] | We haven’t really gotten out much | 童话镇觉醒之后 |
[00:19] | since Storybrooke awakened, | 我们都没怎么出门 |
[00:21] | so I thought we should see it together. | 所以我想我们应该一起出去转转 |
[00:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[00:28] | Don’t get your hopes up. | 别抱太大的希望 |
[00:30] | The nightlife is extremely limited. | 这里的夜生活很有限 |
[00:33] | No. That’s not what I meant. | 不 我不是谢这个 |
[00:36] | Thank you for… for what you’re doing. | 谢谢你 你所做的一切 |
[00:40] | For how you’re changing. | 谢谢你做出改变 |
[00:43] | Okay, ‘stiltskin, I want my ax. | 朗普斯金 我要我的斧头 |
[00:45] | I’m sorry, but we’re closed. | 抱歉 我们打烊了 |
[00:47] | It’s mine. Give it to me. | 那是我的 把它给我 |
[00:49] | And yet, still closed. | 可我们还是打烊了 |
[00:51] | Just ’cause you possess something don’t mean it’s yours. | 你拥有的东西未必是你的 |
[00:53] | Nothing in this shop belongs to you. | 这间店里的东西都不是你的 |
[00:55] | And you? | 至于你 |
[00:57] | How can you be with such a monster? | 你怎么能和这么个怪物在一起 |
[00:59] | Or maybe you’re just another possession, too. | 或许你也不过是他拥有的一件物品 |
[01:01] | How… | 你 |
[01:02] | dare you?! | 好大胆 |
[01:04] | You want your ax? | 你想要你的斧头 |
[01:05] | Fine! | 好啊 |
[01:06] | Rumplestiltskin! | 朗普斯金 |
[01:07] | You can have it… | 我可以给你 |
[01:08] | buried in your chest! | 我要把它砍进你的胸膛 |
[01:11] | Stop! | 住手 |
[01:12] | Stop! This isn’t you anymore! | 住手 你变得不像你自己了 |
[01:15] | Oh, it’s me, dearie. | 就是我 亲爱的 |
[01:16] | Always has been, always will be. | 自始至终 永不改变 |
[02:18] | Milah? | 米拉 |
[02:20] | Bae? | 小比 |
[02:22] | I’m home. | 我回来了 |
[02:25] | – Bae. – Papa? | -小比 -爸爸 |
[02:29] | Where’s mom? | 妈妈去哪里了 |
[02:35] | Well, she probably just… lost track of time. | 她可能只是忘了时间 |
[02:38] | Grab your cloak. | 穿上你的斗篷 |
[02:43] | We’ll find her. | 我们会找到她的 |
[02:51] | Ahoy, my three mates! | 豹子[三个骰子点数一致] |
[02:56] | Milah. | 米拉 |
[02:58] | Milah. | 米拉 |
[02:59] | It’s time to go. | 该回去了 |
[03:00] | Good. So go. | 好 那你回去吧 |
[03:03] | Who’s this? | 这位是谁 |
[03:04] | Ah, it’s no one. | 不是谁 |
[03:06] | It’s just my husband. | 我丈夫罢了 |
[03:07] | Oh. Well, he’s a tad taller than you described. | 他比你说的要高那么一点嘛 |
[03:13] | Please. You have responsibilities. | 求你了 你还要承担责任 |
[03:15] | You mean like being a man and fighting in the ogre wars? | 你是说像个男人那样 参加食人魔战争吗 |
[03:19] | Other wives became honored widows | 别人的妻子都成了受人尊敬的遗孀 |
[03:21] | while I became lashed to the village coward. | 我却跟你这个村庄懦夫捆在了一起 |
[03:24] | I need a break. | 我需要放松一下 |
[03:25] | Run home, Rumple. | 跑回家吧 朗普 |
[03:27] | It’s what you’re good at. | 你不就会逃跑吗 |
[03:30] | Mama? | 妈妈 |
[03:31] | Bae. | 小比 |
[03:33] | You were supposed to wait outside, son. | 不是让你等在外面吗 孩子 |
[03:51] | You don’t really | 你不是真的 |
[03:53] | wish I’d died… | 希望我死在 |
[03:56] | during the ogre wars, do you? | 食人魔的战争里 对吗 |
[04:01] | I wish you’d fought. | 我希望你能去战斗 |
[04:04] | Don’t you? | 你不想吗 |
[04:06] | Well, I- I’m alive, | 我还活着 |
[04:09] | and I’m here with you, | 还在你身边 |
[04:11] | with Bae. | 和小比在一起 |
[04:14] | This isn’t a life, | 这不是生活 |
[04:18] | not for me. | 不是我想要的 |
[04:21] | Why can’t we just leave? | 我们为什么不离开呢 |
[04:22] | W-we’ve talked about that. | 我们已经谈过了 |
[04:24] | You don’t have to be the village coward. | 你也不必做村庄懦夫 |
[04:29] | We could start again, | 我们可以再从头开始 |
[04:31] | go somewhere no one knows us, | 去一个没人认识我们的地方 |
[04:33] | see… the whole world beyond this village. | 你瞧 在这村庄外还有大千世界 |
[04:39] | I know this wasn’t the life you wanted, | 我知道这不是你想要的生活 |
[04:43] | but it– it can be good… | 但这里也… |
[04:47] | here. | 不错 |
[04:50] | At least try, | 至少试一下吧 |
[04:51] | if not for me, then… | 即使不为了我 也… |
[04:55] | for Bae. | 为了小比 |
[04:58] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[05:01] | I’ll try. | 我会试试的 |
[05:13] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[05:15] | I was, uh, gonna make you breakfast. | 我准备为你做早餐 |
[05:18] | No. In– in the basement. | 不 我是指在地下室里 |
[05:21] | I saw you practicing magic. | 我看见你在施魔法 |
[05:24] | Want some breakfast? | 想吃点早餐吗 |
[05:25] | No, we need to talk about this. | 不 我们需要谈谈这件事 |
[05:27] | It was just a couple of spells. Nothing to be concerned about. | 只是几个咒语罢了 你不必担心 |
[05:31] | Okay, then be honest with me. | 那就实话告诉我 |
[05:33] | Why did you bring magic here? | 你为什么要带魔法到这里来 |
[05:36] | I’ve told you. Magic is power. | 我告诉过你 魔法就是力量 |
[05:39] | Why do you need it? | 你为什么需要它 |
[05:43] | Tell me. | 告诉我 |
[05:48] | You don’t need power, Rumple. You need courage… | 你不需要力量 朗普 你需要勇气 |
[05:52] | to let me in. | 让我了解你的内心 |
[06:02] | Rumplestiltskin, you need to get to the docks now. | 朗普斯金 你得马上去码头 |
[06:04] | The docks? Why? | 码头 为什么 |
[06:05] | The men who came into port last week– they’ve taken Milah. | 那伙上周进港的男人 他们带走了米拉 |
[06:08] | They’re setting sail. You must hurry. | 他们要起航了 你得快点 |
[06:30] | On your feet for the captain. | 站起来见船长 |
[06:39] | I- I remember you, f-from the bar. | 我记得你 你当时也在酒吧 |
[06:43] | It’s always nice to make an impression. | 能让人记住可真不错 |
[06:46] | Where are my manners? | 我太失礼了 |
[06:48] | We haven’t been formally introduced. | 我们还没正式做过介绍 |
[06:50] | Killian Jones. | 基利安·琼斯 |
[06:52] | Now what are you doing aboard my ship? | 你登上我的船要做什么 |
[06:58] | You have my wife. | 你带走了我的妻子 |
[07:00] | I’ve had many a man’s wife. | 我带走过很多人的妻子 |
[07:02] | No, you– you see, we– we have a son, | 不 我们有个儿子 |
[07:05] | and he needs his mother. | 他需要他的母亲 |
[07:06] | And see, I have a ship full of men who need… companionship. | 可我这儿一船的男人还需要人陪伴呢 |
[07:12] | I-I’m begging you. | 求你了 |
[07:14] | Please let her go. | 请你放她走 |
[07:17] | I’m not much for bartering. | 我这人不喜欢讨价还价 |
[07:19] | That said, | 不过 |
[07:21] | I do consider myself an honorable man, | 我认为我自己是一个值得尊敬 |
[07:23] | a man with a code. So… | 有原则的人 所以 |
[07:25] | If you truly want your wife back… | 如果你真想要回你妻子 |
[07:32] | all you have to do is take her. | 你只要有本事带她走就行 |
[07:35] | Never been in a duel before, I take it? | 你从来没跟人决斗过吧 |
[07:38] | Well, it’s quite simple, really. | 这其实很简单的 |
[07:39] | The pointy end goes in the other guy. | 把尖的那端刺向你的对手就行了 |
[07:45] | Go on. | 来啊 |
[07:46] | Pick it up. | 把它捡起来 |
[07:53] | A man unwilling to fight for what he wants, | 一个不愿为其所求而战的男人 |
[07:57] | deserves what he gets. | 活该落得如此下场 |
[08:03] | Please, sir. | 求您了 先生 |
[08:05] | What am I gonna tell my boy? | 我要怎么跟我的儿子交待 |
[08:08] | Try the truth. | 跟他说实话 |
[08:10] | His father’s a coward. | 说他爸爸是个胆小鬼 |
[08:27] | Keep swinging, dwarves. | 加把劲 矮人们 |
[08:44] | Did they find any fairy dust yet? | 他们找到仙尘了吗 |
[08:46] | No, not yet. | 没 还没有 |
[08:48] | But they will, and when they do, | 总会找到的 等他们找到了 |
[08:50] | we’ll figure out a way to get Mary Margaret and my mom back. | 就能想办法找回玛丽·玛格丽特和我妈 |
[08:52] | I’ll be back later with lunch. | 我一会儿带午饭来 |
[08:58] | I hate mine dust. | 我讨厌煤灰 |
[09:00] | Leroy? | 勒罗伊 |
[09:02] | If you find anything, I’ll be at the sheriff’s station. | 如果有什么发现 就去警局找我 |
[09:04] | You taking over as sheriff? | 你现在还做警长吗 |
[09:06] | Stepping in… | 临时的 |
[09:08] | Until Emma gets back. | 直到艾玛回来 |
[09:18] | Belle? | 贝儿 |
[09:21] | Come on. At least come and eat something. | 拜托 至少出来吃点东西吧 |
[09:28] | Belle? | 贝儿 |
[09:40] | I was wondering if you’d heard from your daughter. | 我想知道你有没有你女儿的消息 |
[09:44] | Is this some kind of cruel joke? | 这是什么残忍的玩笑吗 |
[09:46] | Would I have made this flyer if I knew where she was? | 我要是知道 还用贴寻人启事吗 |
[09:49] | The only reason she’s missing | 她之所以失踪 |
[09:50] | is because of the deal I made with you, | 是因为我跟你定下了那笔交易 |
[09:53] | but I’d held out hope she might have survived such a wicked trade. | 但我一直希望她能挺过那邪恶的交易 |
[09:56] | And she has. | 她挺过来了 |
[09:58] | Why hasn’t she come looking for me? | 那她怎么不来找我 |
[09:59] | Well, she did. | 她找过你 |
[10:01] | She even made the flyer like this one. | 甚至也做了一张寻人启事 |
[10:03] | And let me guess. | 我猜猜 |
[10:05] | You took care of it by throwing it in the trash. | 你把它扔到垃圾堆里了 是吗 |
[10:08] | I don’t expect you to help me. | 我没指望你会帮我 |
[10:12] | I just wanna know she’s safe. | 我只想确保她是安全的 |
[10:14] | And now, thanks to you, | 现在可好 多亏了你 |
[10:16] | neither one of us knows where she is. | 我们俩谁也不知道她去哪了 |
[10:19] | You’re a monster, Rumplestiltskin. | 你是个禽兽 朗普斯金 |
[10:34] | It really is you. | 真的是你 |
[10:35] | The dark one, in the flesh. | 黑暗者本人 |
[10:37] | Or… Whatever that is. | 或者是 别的什么 |
[10:39] | You’ve gone to a lot of trouble to meet me. | 你为了见到我真是不辞辛苦 |
[10:42] | You better hope I agree it’s worth my time. | 你最好让我觉得我没有浪费时间 |
[10:47] | I’ve heard you’ve been looking for something, | 我听说您在找某样东西 |
[10:48] | and as luck would have it. | 巧的是 |
[10:49] | I’m a man who trades in hard-to-find objects. | 我是贩卖稀有物品的商人 |
[10:55] | Like a bean, | 比如说 豆子 |
[10:56] | a magic bean. | 魔豆 |
[10:58] | That can transport you between worlds. | 它能让您穿梭于不同的世界 |
[11:04] | I’ve been told, | 我听说 |
[11:06] | they no longer exist in this land. | 这片土地上已经没有魔豆了 |
[11:09] | Not in this land, no. | 在这片土地上是没有 |
[11:10] | But the ships that dock here often return from far off lands | 但是在这儿靠港的船只经常从远方的大陆 |
[11:13] | with treasures they don’t always understand. | 带回他们不懂其价值的宝藏 |
[11:15] | – And yet you do. – It’s my job, | -可是你懂 -这是我的工作 |
[11:17] | as is knowing the rumors | 我还得摸清传闻 |
[11:18] | of who might pay the highest price for said treasures. | 看谁会出最高价买下这样的宝藏 |
[11:20] | And what rumors could they be? | 能有什么样的谣言 |
[11:22] | That… You were once a great coward | 是…您曾经是个懦夫 |
[11:24] | but that you became the dark one to overcome that. | 您为了无所畏惧而成了黑暗者 |
[11:26] | And protect a-a son who you lost despite all– | 好保护您儿子 可您还是失去了他… |
[11:32] | It’s not nice to spread rumors. | 乱传谣言可不好 |
[11:35] | A bean! | 魔豆 |
[11:36] | Where… Is it? | 它在哪 |
[11:38] | I don’t have it. | 不在我手里 |
[11:40] | But I hid it. I-I swear. | 我把它藏起来了 我发誓 |
[11:47] | You haven’t heard my price. | 您还没听我报价呢 |
[11:48] | I spin straw into gold. | 我能把稻草变成黄金 |
[11:51] | Price shouldn’t be a problem. | 价格不成问题 |
[11:53] | Oh, I don’t want money. I want eternal life. | 可是我不想要钱 我想得到永生 |
[11:57] | Only the dark one has life eternal. | 只有黑暗者才能永生 |
[12:01] | Tell you what, my son. | 这样吧 孩子 |
[12:02] | What I can do– what about youth? | 我能做到让你重返青春 怎么样 |
[12:05] | Spin the clock back… | 让时光流转 |
[12:08] | Till you’re a little boy again. | 让你回到孩提时代 |
[12:11] | Close enough. Deal. | 很不错了 成交 |
[12:14] | But remember… | 但是你要记住 |
[12:15] | You fail to deliver, I spin the clock forward | 如果你没能拿来 我就让时光飞逝 |
[12:20] | and turn you into dust. | 让你化作尘土 |
[12:25] | Thank you. Thank you. | 谢谢您 谢谢 |
[12:31] | You sure you don’t want anything? | 你真不喝点什么吗 |
[12:32] | Where’s my scurvy crew? | 我的伙计们哪去了 |
[12:34] | Ah! Here we be, cap’n! | 在这里 船长 |
[12:36] | Where’s my beer? | 我的酒呢 |
[12:38] | You know, I suddenly find myself quite thirsty. | 我突然发现自己很渴 |
[12:43] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[12:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:49] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[12:50] | That’s your third iced tea this morning. | 这是你今天上午喝的第三杯冰茶了 |
[12:52] | Wouldn’t wanna have to call you a cab. | 我怕你会喝醉了 |
[12:54] | No, I-I’ve never had it iced before. | 没关系 我从没喝过冰过的茶 |
[12:56] | It’s–it’s delicious. | 这…真的超好喝 |
[12:59] | I haven’t seen you in here before. | 我从没在这儿见过你 |
[13:02] | Well, I, uh… | 我… |
[13:04] | I’ve been a kept woman until recently. | 我之前是一个男人的情妇 |
[13:09] | Let me guess. Bad breakup? | 让我猜猜 不欢而散吗 |
[13:12] | I… think I may be headed there. | 我觉得有那个趋势 |
[13:15] | And do you have a place to stay? Any family here? | 那你有地方住吗 你在这里有家人吗 |
[13:17] | Uh, I’m–I’m not sure. I’m still looking. | 我不太确定 我还在找地方住 |
[13:20] | But I’m on my own for now. | 但是现在我是孤身一人了 |
[13:22] | I could ask granny about a room here. | 我可以问问外婆能不能让你住这儿 |
[13:25] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[13:28] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[13:30] | Ruby. | 鲁比 |
[13:31] | Belle. | 贝儿 |
[13:33] | What I really need, though, is–is a life, a job. | 不过我真正需要的…是生活 是工作 |
[13:37] | Well, uh, what do you like to do? | 那你想做什么呢 |
[13:42] | I do love books. | 我很喜欢书 |
[13:45] | The library. It’s been closed forever, | 图书馆 一直都关着呢 |
[13:47] | but, uh, things are changing now. | 但是 现在情况不同了 |
[13:51] | Maybe they need a librarian. | 也许他们会需要图书管理员 |
[14:25] | Excuse me, Miss. | 女士 抱歉 |
[14:27] | You startled me. | 你吓到我了 |
[14:29] | I-I was just wondering if you had any spare change. | 我只想问问你是否有零钱 |
[14:32] | Oh, no, sorry. I-I don’t have any money. | 抱歉 我没钱 |
[14:35] | What–what about a friend? Are you meeting anyone here? | 那朋友呢 你是约了朋友吗 |
[14:38] | Uh, no. Why? | 没有 怎么了 |
[14:40] | I just wanted to make sure. | 我只想确认一下 |
[14:58] | Hey, you! Stop. | 你 站住 |
[15:02] | Even gutter rats have more manners than you just displayed. | 排水沟的老鼠都比你有礼貌 |
[15:05] | No, I’m so sorry, sir. | 不 我很抱歉 先生 |
[15:08] | I was wrong. | 我错了 |
[15:12] | Not a rat at all. More… | 根本不是老鼠 更像是… |
[15:14] | More like a crocodile. | 更像是鳄鱼 |
[15:21] | What’s your name… Crocodile? | 你叫什么 小鳄鱼 |
[15:33] | You. I remember you. | 你 我记得你 |
[15:36] | Always nice to make an impression. | 能让人记住可真不错 |
[15:39] | Where are my manners? | 我太失礼了 |
[15:41] | We haven’t been properly introduced. | 我们还没正式做过介绍 |
[15:43] | Rumplestiltskin, | 朗普斯金 |
[15:45] | or as others know me, | 一般人会叫我 |
[15:47] | The dark one. | 黑暗者 |
[15:53] | I see my reputation precedes me. | 看来我声名远扬啊 |
[15:56] | – It does? – Good! | -是吗 -这很好 |
[15:58] | That’s gonna save us time during the | 这样在我们游戏的问答环节中 |
[16:00] | question and answer portion of our game. | 就能省下不少时间 |
[16:03] | What is it you want to know? | 你想知道什么 |
[16:07] | How’s Milah, of course? | 当然是 米拉还好吗 |
[16:11] | Who? | 谁 |
[16:14] | Only too happy to, uh, dig out the memory, | 我非常乐意帮你回忆起来 |
[16:18] | but… it gets really messy. | 但那样场面会很不好看 |
[16:25] | She’s dead. | 她死了 |
[16:29] | Died a long time ago. | 死了很久了 |
[16:31] | What is it you want? | 你想要怎么样 |
[16:35] | We didn’t get a chance to finish our duel. | 我们还没完成决斗 |
[16:38] | Ha! Not now. | 不是现在 |
[16:40] | Tomorrow at dawn. I am not a cruel man. | 明日黎明 我不是个残忍的人 |
[16:42] | Get your affairs in order. | 先去交代后事吧 |
[16:44] | Also, you can spend tonight knowing | 另外 你这一晚都会想着 |
[16:48] | it’ll be your last. | 这是你最后一晚 |
[16:50] | Maybe I am cruel. | 也许我是挺残忍的 |
[16:53] | And don’t think about trying to escape, | 别试图逃跑 |
[16:56] | because I will find you, | 因为我会找到你 |
[16:59] | and I will gut your entire crew… | 我会把你手下的内脏都掏出来 |
[17:01] | like the fish. | 就像杀鱼一样 |
[17:08] | May I have a word? | 能说句话吗 |
[17:11] | Sheriff. | 警长 |
[17:12] | Uh, acting sheriff. | 代理警长 |
[17:13] | And I’m already late on another busy day, | 今天会一如既往的忙碌 而我已经迟到了 |
[17:15] | cleaning up the mess you made. | 我要去收拾你留下的残局 |
[17:17] | My apologies. That was a moment of poor judgment on my part. | 我很抱歉 那是我判断错误 |
[17:22] | And it’s not lost on me that I’m now here to ask for your help. | 但这并不影响我现在来向你求助 |
[17:25] | Well, then it shouldn’t be lost on you when I say “No.” | 那我拒绝也不会对你有什么影响 |
[17:28] | Hear me out first. | 先听我说完 |
[17:29] | I’m here to report a missing person. | 我是来报告有人失踪的 |
[17:35] | She left my home early this morning. | 今天早晨她离开我家 |
[17:37] | Her name is Belle. | 她叫贝儿 |
[17:39] | Back in our land, you mentioned you loved someone once. | 在我们的世界 你说你曾爱过一个人 |
[17:42] | – Is– – Yes. | -是… -是她 |
[17:44] | You also said she died. | 你还说她死了 |
[17:47] | I thought she had. | 我以为是 |
[17:49] | Well, why don’t you just use the tracking spell | 你为什么不用之前帮我找到 |
[17:51] | you gave me to find Jefferson? | 杰弗森的追踪咒呢 |
[17:52] | It only works if you have something the person owned. | 要施那个咒语得有对方的物品 |
[17:55] | I-I don’t. | 我没有 |
[17:55] | How can you be sure she’s gone missing | 你怎么能确定她是失踪 |
[17:57] | and not… run away? | 而不是 逃走了 |
[17:59] | I can’t. | 不能确定 |
[18:01] | Look, the townsfolk are less than sympathetic to my plight, | 听着 镇民毫不同情我的处境 |
[18:05] | but you– | 但是你 |
[18:06] | You’re in the rather unique position | 你情况特殊 |
[18:08] | to understand exactly what I’m going through. | 能理解我此刻的心情 |
[18:13] | Won’t you help me? | 你会帮我吗 |
[18:31] | Pick it up, dearie, | 亲爱的 把它捡起来 |
[18:32] | and let’s begin. | 我们开始吧 |
[18:34] | There’s no need. | 不用了 |
[18:38] | Sorry, | 抱歉 |
[18:39] | but killing a man with his own sword | 但是用一个男人自己的剑杀了他 |
[18:41] | was just too delicious to pass up. | 太诱人了 无法抗拒 |
[18:59] | Ships that pass in the night. | 你我就是偶然相遇 擦肩而过 |
[19:01] | Well, at least one ship. | 至少有一艘船 |
[19:33] | Go on. I’m ready for the sword. | 来吧 我准备好了 |
[19:39] | No. | 不 |
[19:42] | Do you know what it’s like | 你知道妻子被别人偷走 |
[19:44] | to have your wife stolen from you? | 是什么样的感觉吗 |
[19:46] | To feel powerless to stop it? | 无力阻止是什么样的感觉 |
[19:49] | It feels like having your heart ripped from your chest. | 就像是你的心脏被从胸口掏出 |
[19:54] | Actually, let me show you. | 这样吧 我做给你看 |
[20:01] | Stop! | 住手 |
[20:08] | Milah. | 米拉 |
[20:15] | Who are you? What– what do you want from me? | 你是谁 你想怎么样 |
[20:18] | I’m just a man who procures hard-to-find objects. | 我专门寻找稀有物品 |
[20:21] | In this case, the object was you. | 而这次 你就是那个物品 |
[20:24] | So then who– who put you up to this? | 那是谁让你找我的 |
[20:28] | Belle? | 贝儿 |
[20:34] | Oh. Oh, how I’ve missed you, Belle. | 贝儿 我太想念你了 |
[20:36] | Father. | 父亲 |
[20:37] | I’m so sorry this is how we had to be reunited. | 很抱歉用这种方式跟你重聚 |
[20:40] | Please understand. | 请你理解 |
[20:41] | I had no choice. | 我别无选择 |
[20:43] | But kidnap me? | 为什么要绑架我 |
[20:44] | After the curse broke, | 诅咒被打破之后 |
[20:46] | I searched all over for you | 我四处寻找你 |
[20:47] | and discovered the dark one still had you captive. | 却发现黑暗者依然囚禁着你 |
[20:50] | He wasn’t holding me captive. | 他没有囚禁我 |
[20:54] | I chose to be with him. | 我选择和他在一起 |
[20:58] | Are you saying you fell in love with him? | 你是说你爱上他了 |
[21:02] | But I fear it may be over now. | 但恐怕我们已经结束了 |
[21:04] | It must be. | 必须如此 |
[21:05] | Promise me you no longer love him, | 答应我你不再爱他了 |
[21:07] | that you will never see him again. | 永远也不再见他 |
[21:09] | I’m not– I’m not a child. | 我不是个孩子 |
[21:11] | You don’t understand what that man will do to you, | 你不知道他会对你做出什么事 |
[21:13] | what he’s already done. | 和他已经对你做了什么 |
[21:14] | No, you don’t understand. | 不 是你不懂 |
[21:17] | It’s my life. | 这是我的人生 |
[21:20] | Then I don’t have a choice. | 那我就别无选择了 |
[21:23] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[21:27] | – Do it. – What? Father? | -动手吧 -什么 父亲 |
[21:29] | Father, what– what are you doing? Stop! | 父亲 你要干什么 停下 |
[21:32] | – Good-bye, Belle. I love you. – Father! | -再见 贝儿 我爱你 -父亲 |
[21:35] | Yeah, that’s him, all right. | 就是他 没错 |
[21:44] | Do you remember turning a butcher into a pig? | 还记得你把一个屠夫变成猪的事吗 |
[21:48] | Can’t say that I do. Why? | 好像不记得 怎么了 |
[21:49] | Well, he does. | 但他记得 |
[21:50] | And apparently, it was his father. | 显然 那是他父亲 |
[21:52] | I’m beginning to understand why nobody wants to help you. | 我开始明白为什么没人愿意帮你了 |
[21:55] | Well, what– h-has he seen Belle? | 那他看见贝儿了吗 |
[21:57] | Afraid not. | 恐怕没有 |
[21:59] | – Okay, so what’s next? – Granny’s. | -好吧 接下来呢 -去外婆家 |
[22:01] | We can see who else you terrorized there. | 看看那里有谁被你恐吓过 |
[22:05] | Look, uh… | 听着… |
[22:07] | Can I ask you a question? | 我能问你个问题吗 |
[22:09] | About you and Mary Margaret? | 关于你和玛丽·玛格丽特 |
[22:11] | H-how are… | 你们… |
[22:14] | How does that work? | 你们相处有什么诀窍 |
[22:18] | Are you asking dating advice? | 你是在咨询恋爱秘诀吗 |
[22:22] | Of course not, no. | 当然不是 不 |
[22:28] | Honesty. | 坦诚相待 |
[22:30] | That’s how we did it. | 这就是我们的诀窍 |
[22:32] | Hard work and being honest with one another. | 精心经营 坦诚地对待彼此 |
[22:36] | Well… I don’t lie. | 我没撒谎啊 |
[22:39] | There’s a difference between literal truth and honesty of the heart. | 字面上的诚实和发自内心的坦诚是有区别的 |
[22:44] | Nothing taught me that more than this curse. | 这一点上 诅咒给了我最深刻的体会 |
[22:51] | Milah. Uhh! | 米拉 |
[22:54] | – How? – Milah, you have to run. | -怎么会 -米拉 快跑 |
[22:56] | No. I’m not leaving without you. | 不 我不会丢下你 |
[22:58] | Oh, how sweet. | 真感人 |
[23:00] | It appears there’s more to this tale than I know. | 看来还有我不知道的故事呢 |
[23:03] | Tell it to me, Milah. | 讲给我听吧 米拉 |
[23:04] | Please don’t hurt him. I can explain. | 请别伤害他 我可以解释 |
[23:06] | Tick-tock, dearie. Tick-tock. | 快点 亲爱的 没时间了 |
[23:09] | That first night when Killian and his crew came into the tavern, | 基利安和他的船员来到客栈的头一晚 |
[23:14] | he told stories about the places he’d been, | 他讲了一路上的所见所闻 |
[23:17] | and I fell in love with him. | 我就爱上了他 |
[23:20] | I didn’t mean for it to turn out this way. | 我没想让事情变成这样 |
[23:23] | I didn’t know how to tell you the truth. | 我不知道怎么向你坦白 |
[23:26] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[23:29] | And so here we are. | 所以现在成了这样 |
[23:31] | You’ve come to save the life of your true love, | 你跑来救你的真爱 |
[23:35] | the pirate. | 这个海盗 |
[23:36] | I didn’t realize the power of true love before. | 我还不知道真爱的力量如此强大 |
[23:40] | It is impressive. | 令人赞叹 |
[23:42] | I’d hate to break it up. | 我真不忍拆散你们 |
[23:43] | Actually, no. | 事实上 正相反 |
[23:46] | I’d love to. | 我很乐意 |
[23:47] | Aah! Wait. | 等等 |
[23:48] | I have something you want. | 我有你想要的东西 |
[23:51] | Well, I find that very difficult to believe. | 这我很难相信 |
[23:57] | Where did you get that? | 你怎么得到的 |
[23:59] | You know who I took it from. | 你很清楚我从谁那儿搞到的 |
[24:02] | I may not know what the dark one wants, with a magic bean, | 虽然我不知道黑暗者要魔豆干什么 |
[24:07] | but I have it. | 但它在我手上 |
[24:09] | Oh, I feel a proposal coming on. | 你就要提出条件了吧 |
[24:11] | The magic bean in exchange for our lives. | 用魔豆换我们不死 |
[24:14] | Deal? | 行吗 |
[24:23] | I wanna see it first. | 我想先验验货 |
[24:27] | Belle, huh? | 贝儿 |
[24:30] | Sorry. Doesn’t… Ring a bell. | 抱歉 想不起来 |
[24:34] | Ruby, listen to me. | 鲁比 听我说 |
[24:35] | If you’ve come across her, you gotta tell me. | 如果你见过她 你得告诉我 |
[24:37] | I’ll make sure nothing bad happens. | 我会确保她不会有事 |
[24:39] | Yeah, but what about him? | 好吧 但是他呢 |
[24:40] | I’ve got him. Trust me. | 我能搞定他 相信我 |
[24:47] | She was in earlier. | 她之前来过这儿 |
[24:49] | She was looking for a job. | 她在找工作 |
[24:51] | I pointed her in the direction of the library. | 我建议她去图书馆 |
[24:53] | When do you think she went there? | 她什么时候去的 |
[24:54] | Don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[24:56] | But… | 但是… |
[24:57] | When you find her, give her this. | 找到她的话 把这个给她 |
[25:00] | She left it in her booth. | 她把这个落在座上了 |
[25:01] | No, that’s mine. | 不 这是我的 |
[25:04] | She didn’t have anything for the cold. | 她没有御寒的东西 |
[25:10] | You sure you’ll watch out for her? | 你确定你会照顾她 |
[25:12] | Yes. | 当然 |
[25:13] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[25:14] | I think… | 我想… |
[25:17] | I think I can find her. | 我想我能找到她 |
[25:19] | Lately, since things changed, | 最近 自从一切改变后 |
[25:22] | I’ve been, uh, a little more sensitive to odors. | 我对气味更敏感了 |
[25:25] | What, you can smell her? | 怎么 你能闻到她的气味 |
[25:31] | I guess it’s ’cause of the wolf thing. | 我想这是狼的本性吧 |
[25:44] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[25:45] | I had her, but… I lost her trail. | 刚刚还闻得到 现在没了 |
[25:51] | It must be the flowers. | 肯定是因为这些花 |
[25:52] | I can’t track her anymore. I’m sorry. | 我闻不到她了 对不起 |
[25:54] | Don’t be. This is her father’s shop. | 没关系 这是她父亲的花店 |
[26:05] | You again. | 又是你 |
[26:07] | Out. This is a private establishment. | 滚出去 这是私人领地 |
[26:09] | you’re not welcome. | 这儿不欢迎你 |
[26:09] | Where’s Belle? | 贝儿在哪 |
[26:10] | I won’t let anything happen to her, Moe. | 我不会让她有事的 莫 |
[26:12] | We’re just worried. | 我们只是担心 |
[26:13] | Don’t be. She’s safe. | 没必要 她很安全 |
[26:15] | So you can stop looking. | 所以你们不用再找了 |
[26:17] | Look, if I could just have the chance to talk to her. | 我只想跟她说句话 |
[26:19] | You will destroy Belle like you destroy everything else. | 你毁了一切 也会毁了贝儿 |
[26:22] | Well, I won’t let that happen. | 这我决不允许 |
[26:26] | What have you done with her? | 你把她怎么了 |
[26:27] | There’s only one way to get her away from you. | 只有一个办法能让她离开你 |
[26:28] | What have you done? | 你做了什么 |
[26:29] | I have to make her forget about you, | 我必须让她忘记你 |
[26:32] | no matter the cost. | 无论代价如何 |
[26:33] | Even if it means she forgets me, too. | 即使她会连我一起忘记 |
[26:37] | He’s sending her across the town line. | 他送她去跨越镇边界了 |
[26:48] | Where are you sending Belle across? | 你送她去哪了 |
[26:50] | You know we have patrols on the storybrooke line | 你知道镇边界上有巡逻队 |
[26:52] | to make sure no one crosses accidentally. | 以保证没人会不小心越界 |
[26:54] | So how are you planning to pull it off? | 你准备怎么做 |
[26:57] | Where?! Where are you sending her across? | 说 你把她送去哪了 |
[27:00] | – Tell me where! – Stop it. You’re gonna kill him. | -快说 -住手 你会害死他的 |
[27:06] | You’ve been down in the mines. | 你下过矿 |
[27:10] | The tunnels. They lead out of town. | 坑道 它们能通往镇外 |
[27:22] | – Milah, what happened? – Fetch some water. | -米拉 怎么了 -拿点水来 |
[27:24] | Get the captain water! | 给船长拿水来 |
[27:25] | And get me that prisoner from below deck | 再把底舱那个俘虏 |
[27:26] | along with the booty he carried. Now! | 和他身上的战利品拿来 快 |
[27:28] | Bring up the prisoner! | 把俘虏带上来 |
[27:29] | Well, well, seems like you finally found the family | 好啊 看来你终于建立了 |
[27:33] | you could never have with me. | 没能和我一起建立的家庭 |
[27:37] | All right, get your sorry arse up there. | 好了 赶紧给我滚上来 |
[27:52] | You asked to see it, and now you have. | 你说要看 现在你看到了 |
[27:54] | Do we have a deal? | 这样行了吗 |
[27:56] | Can we go our separate ways? | 我们能分道扬镳了吗 |
[27:58] | Do you mean, | 你是想问 |
[27:59] | do I forgive you? | 我是不是原谅你们了 |
[28:01] | Can I move on? | 能不能放下过去 |
[28:03] | Perhaps. Perhaps. | 也许 也许吧 |
[28:06] | I can see you are… truly in love. | 我能看出你们…确实相爱 |
[28:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[28:14] | Just one question. | 我就问一个问题 |
[28:17] | What do you want to know? | 你想知道什么 |
[28:19] | How could you leave Bae? | 你当时怎么能丢下小比呢 |
[28:24] | Do you know what it was like walking home that night… | 你知道我当晚回家 |
[28:28] | – Rumple– – knowing I had to tell our son… | -朗普 -知道我必须告诉我们儿子 |
[28:31] | – Please. – His mother was dead? | -求你 -他妈妈死了时 是什么心情吗 |
[28:34] | I was wrong to lie to you. I was the coward. I knew that. | 我不该撒谎 我才是懦夫 我知道 |
[28:37] | You left him! You abandoned him! | 你丢下了他 你抛弃了他 |
[28:39] | And there’s not a day that goes by | 我没有一天 |
[28:40] | – that I don’t feel sorry for that– – Sorry isn’t enough! | -不为此难过 -光难过是不够的 |
[28:45] | You let him go. | 你放弃他了 |
[28:46] | I let my misery cloud my judgment. | 我让痛苦影响了判断力 |
[28:49] | Why were you so miserable? | 你为什么就那么痛苦呢 |
[28:52] | Because I never loved you. | 因为我从没爱过你 |
[28:58] | Milah. | 米拉 |
[29:07] | No! | 不要 |
[29:17] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[29:30] | You may be more powerful now, demon, | 你现在也许强大了 恶魔 |
[29:32] | but you’re no less a coward. | 但你依然是个懦夫 |
[29:35] | I’ll have what I came for now. | 现在我要收下我要的东西了 |
[29:38] | You’ll have to kill me first. | 你得先杀了我 |
[29:40] | I’m afraid that’s not in the cards for you, sonny boy. | 恐怕你没这么容易死 帅哥 |
[29:51] | I want you alive. | 我要你活着 |
[29:54] | Because I want you to suffer like I did. | 因为我要让你尝尝我受过的苦 |
[30:07] | Killing me is gonna take a lot more than that, dearie. | 亲爱的 杀我可没这么容易 |
[30:10] | Even demons can be killed. | 魔鬼也可以被杀掉 |
[30:12] | I will find a way. | 我会找到办法的 |
[30:14] | Well, good luck living long enough. | 那么 祝你活得够长 |
[30:35] | Please. | 求你 |
[30:36] | Please, please stop. What are you doing? | 求你 别这样 你要做什么 |
[30:38] | Sending you on a little ride under the town line. | 送你登上地下穿越镇界之旅 |
[30:41] | Once you cross, | 一旦你穿过它 |
[30:42] | you’ll forget who you were in the other realm and who you loved. | 就会忘掉在那个世界爱过的人 |
[30:44] | This should help you find the key. | 这个可以帮你找到钥匙 |
[30:46] | I left it at the bottom of the cart. | 我把它放在车厢底了 |
[30:48] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[30:50] | William! | 威廉 |
[30:51] | I’m begging you! Please don’t–don’t do this! | 我求你 别这样 |
[30:55] | Please! | 求你了 |
[31:17] | Stop! | 停下 |
[31:20] | What’s happening?! | 这是怎么了 |
[31:31] | That is seriously… Wow. | 那真是…厉害 |
[31:41] | Belle, are you all right? | 贝儿 你还好吗 |
[31:43] | I, uh, I think so. | 我 还好 |
[31:47] | Do you remember who I am? | 你记得我是谁吗 |
[31:51] | I do. Rumplestiltskin. I… | 记得 朗普斯金 我… |
[31:54] | I remember. | 我记得 |
[32:00] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[32:01] | Thank you for what you just did, | 谢谢你刚才所做的 |
[32:04] | but that doesn’t change that you’re too cowardly | 但你还是那个因为懦弱 |
[32:06] | – to be honest with me. – But, Belle, I– | -不敢坦诚对我的人 -但贝儿 我 |
[32:08] | I tried to tell him that, Belle. | 这话我都说了 贝儿 |
[32:10] | Come with me, darling. | 跟我走吧 亲爱的 |
[32:11] | After what you just tried to do to me? | 你这样对我 还要我跟你走 |
[32:13] | You’re no better, father. | 你也没好到哪里 爸爸 |
[32:15] | You don’t get to decide what I do or how I feel. I do. | 你无权决定我怎么想怎么做 那是我的事 |
[32:20] | If either of you cared about me, you would’ve listened. | 你们两个人要是在乎我 就该听我的 |
[32:27] | I don’t wanna see either of you again. | 我不想再见你们俩了 |
[32:29] | Ever. | 永远不想 |
[32:41] | This one is a classic. | 这是传统菜肴 |
[32:43] | The syrup goes on the pancakes– | 糖浆要洒在煎饼上 |
[32:44] | the, um, round things. | 就是那个圆形的东西 |
[32:45] | But I kind of like when it gets on everything. | 但我喜欢在所有东西上加糖 |
[32:50] | You know, uh, thank you. | 真是谢谢你 |
[32:53] | And not just for this, but… | 不仅是为了这顿饭 还有… |
[32:56] | for everything. | 所有一切 |
[32:57] | No worries. And stay here until you’re on your feet. | 不客气 你站住脚前就待在这里 |
[33:00] | Granny will be fine with it. | 外婆会同意的 |
[33:03] | Oh, I almost forgot. | 我差点忘了 |
[33:04] | Someone dropped this off for you at the front desk. | 有人在前台留了这个给你 |
[33:43] | “We may sit in our library, | “我们坐在图书馆里 |
[33:46] | and yet be in all quarters of the earth.” | 便可以环游整个世界” |
[33:53] | You gave me the key? | 是你给我的钥匙 |
[33:55] | I heard of your interest, and I, uh… | 我知道你喜欢 就… |
[33:59] | I made some inquiries. | 打听了一下 |
[34:02] | There’s an apartment for the caretaker. | 这里还有间给管理员住的房间 |
[34:04] | If you want it. | 如果你想要的话 |
[34:05] | If–if this is some way to win me back, | 如果这是你做了那些事之后 |
[34:08] | after everything you– | 想用来追回我的办法 |
[34:10] | That’s–that’s– that’s not why I’m here. | 我不是为了那个而来 |
[34:15] | I came because… | 我来是因为… |
[34:17] | You’re right… | 你对我的看法 |
[34:20] | About me. | 是对的 |
[34:26] | I am a coward. | 我是个懦夫 |
[34:30] | I have been my entire life. | 我一辈子都是懦夫 |
[34:35] | I tried to make up for it by collecting power, | 我想通过积攒权力来弥补这个弱点 |
[34:38] | and the power became so important | 而权力让我如痴如狂 |
[34:41] | that I couldn’t let go… | 不肯放手 |
[34:44] | Not even… | 甚至 |
[34:49] | when that meant losing the most important person in my life. | 失去生命中最重要的人也在所不惜 |
[34:54] | Your son. | 你的儿子 |
[34:57] | Baelfire is his name. | 他的名叫比尔菲 |
[35:01] | After he left, | 他离去以后 |
[35:02] | I dedicated myself to finding him. | 我不惜一切代价寻找他 |
[35:06] | I went down many, many paths | 我想了很多很多办法 |
[35:11] | until I found a curse | 直到发现一个诅咒 |
[35:12] | that could take me to the land where he’d escaped. | 能将我带到他的那个世界 |
[35:16] | Here. | 就是这里 |
[35:17] | And I found myself in this little town | 结果我来到了这个小镇 |
[35:21] | with only one thing left to do. | 只能做一件事 |
[35:26] | Wait for the curse to be broken | 等待诅咒被打破 |
[35:29] | so that I could leave | 我便可以离开 |
[35:32] | and find him. | 去找他 |
[35:33] | But instead of looking for him, you brought magic. | 但你并没去找他 而是带来了魔法 |
[35:38] | Because I’m still a coward. | 因为我仍然是个懦夫 |
[35:41] | Magic has become a crutch | 魔法成了我的拐杖 |
[35:45] | that I can’t walk without. | 离开它就没法走路 |
[35:47] | And even if I could, | 即便可以 |
[35:49] | I know now I can never leave this place. | 现在我也不能离开这个地方 |
[35:54] | Because anyone who leaves forgets the people they love. | 因为离开这里的人会忘掉自己所爱的人 |
[36:00] | So when you go to look for Baelfire… | 当你去找比尔菲的时候 |
[36:05] | You won’t know him. | 就会不记得他了 |
[36:10] | Magic comes with a price. | 魔法都是有代价的 |
[36:15] | Belle, I have to break this new curse. | 贝儿 我得打破新的诅咒 |
[36:18] | That’s why I was using magic | 所以你才会看到我 |
[36:21] | that night you saw me down in the basement. | 那晚在地下室使用魔法 |
[36:27] | I have lost so much that I loved. | 我失去太多自己的所爱 |
[36:34] | I didn’t wanna lose you again | 我不想再让你 |
[36:37] | without you knowing… | 不明实情 |
[36:40] | everything. | 就离我而去 |
[36:48] | Good-bye, Belle. | 再见 贝儿 |
[36:59] | Do you, um, | 你… |
[37:00] | Have you ever had a hamburger? | 有没有吃过汉堡 |
[37:07] | Yes, of course. | 当然 |
[37:09] | Well, I haven’t. | 我没吃过呢 |
[37:12] | But I hear that Granny’s makes a great one. | 听说外婆家的汉堡很好吃 |
[37:19] | Maybe–maybe we could… | 也许我们有时间可以 |
[37:22] | try it sometime? | 去尝尝 |
[37:26] | I would like that. | 没问题 |
[38:05] | No. | 该死 |
[38:06] | He tricked me! | 他骗了我 |
[38:39] | Allow him to speak. | 让他说话 |
[38:44] | I want my bean. | 把豆还我 |
[38:46] | Let me tell you how it works on my ship. | 我给你讲讲我船上的规矩 |
[38:48] | I make the demands. You follow them. | 我提要求 你照办 |
[38:51] | The bean’s now mine. | 豆是我的了 |
[38:52] | You have to give me something for it. | 总得给点什么作为交换吧 |
[38:54] | Oh, I will. Your life. | 我会的 你的命 |
[38:57] | The chance to join my crew. | 你有机会加入我们 |
[38:59] | So instead of the promise of eternal life, | 我无法得到永生 |
[39:00] | I get to scrub blood off your decks. How is that right? | 却要为你效犬马之劳 凭什么 |
[39:02] | What if I was to tell you I was about to set sail | 如果我告诉你 我要去的地方 |
[39:04] | to a land where none of us will ever grow old? | 正是长生不老之地呢 |
[39:09] | Where I can discover how to get my revenge on Rumplestiltskin? | 在那里我可以琢磨怎么向朗普斯金复仇 |
[39:15] | I’d say I could live with that. | 这个可以接受 |
[39:16] | Good. What’s your name, sailor? | 很好 你叫什么名字 水手 |
[39:19] | William. | 威廉 |
[39:21] | William Smee. | 威廉·斯密 |
[39:24] | Can I have my hat? | 能给我顶帽子吗 |
[39:29] | Well, Mr. Smee, | 斯密先生 |
[39:31] | welcome aboard. | 欢迎加入 |
[39:40] | Harden up and get ready to set sail, mates! | 打起精神 伙计们 准备航行 |
[39:43] | There’s bumpy seas ahead. | 颠簸的航程要开始了 |
[39:51] | What’s the name of the place we’re headed, cap’n? | 我们要去的地方叫什么 船长 |
[39:58] | Neverland. | 梦幻岛 |
[40:32] | You’re probably wondering | 你大概在想 |
[40:34] | why I brought you here. | 我为什么带你来这里 |
[40:39] | I found this | 我在矿里 |
[40:41] | in the mines… | 发现了这个 |
[40:44] | Mr. Smee. | 斯密先生 |
[40:45] | I am so sorry. I didn’t have– | 对不起 我没有… |
[40:47] | I’m not interested in apologies. | 我不想听你道歉 |
[40:50] | I’m interested in information | 我只想知道 |
[40:53] | about the man you work for. | 你雇主的信息 |
[40:56] | I’ll tell you anything you wanna know about Moe. | 我会把莫的事全都告诉你的 |
[40:58] | No. Not about Moe. | 不是莫的事 |
[41:01] | Your captain. | 你的船长 |
[41:05] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[41:08] | I’ve never seen him in Storybrooke, I swear. | 我没在童话镇见过他 我发誓 |
[41:11] | For some reason, when the curse hit, | 不知道为什么 诅咒来袭时 |
[41:12] | It–it didn’t take him. | 没把他带过来 |
[41:16] | Then where… is… he? | 那他在哪里 |
[41:36] | Hello, Hook. | 你好 虎克 |
[41:38] | Hello, Cora. | 你好 柯拉 |
[41:40] | You tell me it’s something important you needed to show me. | 你说有重要的东西要给我看 |
[41:48] | Sparkly dirt. Wonderful. | 闪烁的尘埃 真不错 |
[41:51] | Just the remains of a magical wardrobe | 这是一个能够穿梭两个世界的魔法衣橱 |
[41:54] | that can travel between worlds. | 燃烧剩下的灰烬 |
[41:57] | Is it enough to get us where we need to go? | 这东西能送我们去目的地吗 |
[41:59] | Not quite, but it’s a start. | 还不够 这是个开始 |
[42:03] | We’re almost ready to set sail. | 我们几乎准备好起航了 |
[42:06] | What’s our port of destination? | 我们的目的地是哪里 |
[42:07] | Storybrooke. | 童话镇 |
[42:09] | Curious name. Is that where– | 名字真怪 那里… |
[42:12] | She is. | 她在那里 |
[42:14] | And so is he. | 他也在 |
[42:17] | Excellent. | 很好 |
[42:19] | You’ll be able to see your daughter. | 你可以去见你的女儿 |
[42:22] | And I can skin myself a crocodile. | 我去剥一只鳄鱼的皮 |