时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on Once Upon a Time… | 《童话镇》前情回顾 |
[00:02] | Daniel’s grave. He died because of you. | 丹尼尔的墓 他是因你而死的 |
[00:05] | I was very young, and your mother– | 我那时还太小 而你母亲… |
[00:06] | she ripped his heart out. | 她把他的心掏了出来 |
[00:08] | Henry, you’re gonna go home with David. | 亨利 你和戴维一起回家 |
[00:10] | I want you to be here because you want to be here, | 我希望你能愿意留在这里 |
[00:12] | not because of magic. | 而不是因为魔法 |
[00:13] | I want to redeem myself. | 我想要救赎自己 |
[00:16] | Magic can set you free. Let me guide you. | 魔法可以给你自由 让我来指引你吧 |
[00:18] | And I won’t become like her? | 我不会变成她那样吧 |
[00:20] | That, dearie, is entirely up to you. | 亲爱的 那个嘛 完完全全 取决于你 |
[00:23] | It’s not safe here. Cora’s still out there. | 这里不安全 柯拉还逍遥法外 |
[00:25] | We found a safe haven. We must go there now. | 找到了一个避难所 我们必须现在就去 |
[00:27] | Hello, Hook. | 你好 虎克 |
[00:30] | I don’t know if I can do this. | 我不知道我能不能行 |
[00:31] | I’m not a very good liar. | 我不太会撒谎 |
[00:32] | Oh, it’s not really a lie, Aurora. | 这不算撒谎 小曦 |
[00:34] | Lancelot did die an honorable death | 兰斯洛特的确死得其所 |
[00:36] | and Cora did escape. All true. | 柯拉也确实跑掉了 都是事实 |
[00:38] | Just leave the particulars to us. | 细节我们自己知道就行 |
[00:41] | There’s no reason to cause unnecessary panic amongst your people. | 没必要让你的子民陷入无谓的恐慌 |
[00:44] | – I’m not so sure it’s unnecessary– – Wait. | -这不算无谓吧 -慢着 |
[00:47] | The tower. We always have sentries guarding the entrance. | 入口的塔楼一直都有哨兵把守 |
[00:52] | Stay close. | 大家靠拢 |
[01:03] | Oh, my god. | 天呐 |
[01:13] | This can’t be. | 这不可能 |
[01:16] | Our land–we were protected here, hidden. | 我们这里很安全 十分隐蔽 |
[01:18] | How did the ogres find us? | 食人魔怎么找来的 |
[01:21] | Ogres didn’t do this. | 这不是食人魔干的 |
[01:22] | What? | 什么 |
[01:24] | Cora did. Their hearts– | 是柯拉 他们的心… |
[01:27] | They were ripped out. This was her magic–twisted and evil. | 都被掏出来了 这是她变态邪恶的魔法干的 |
[01:30] | We have to stop her. | 我们得阻止她 |
[01:32] | Too late. | 来不及了 |
[01:33] | She killed them. She killed them all. | 她杀了他们 杀了所有人 |
[01:35] | No, we have to stop her before she hurts anyone else. | 不 我们必须阻止她伤害更多人 |
[01:38] | Hey. Look. | 快看 |
[01:41] | There’s someone under there. | 这下面有个人 |
[01:43] | – He’s alive. – Please. | -他还活着 -求求你们 |
[01:44] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[01:45] | Please help me. | 求你们救救我 |
[01:46] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[01:48] | You’re safe now. We won’t hurt you. | 你安全了 我们不会伤害你的 |
[01:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[01:52] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:08] | Thank you very much for trying. See you. | 多谢你们的努力 回头见 |
[02:13] | You. | 你 |
[02:15] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[02:20] | What the hell was that for? | 为什么打我 |
[02:21] | Sleeping with my wife. | 因为你跟我老婆上床 |
[02:24] | – Kathryn? – Snow. | -凯思琳 -白雪 |
[02:25] | Look, I didn’t know. All right? I was cursed. | 听着 我不知道啊 我被下咒了 |
[02:28] | Yeah, I got it. What do you want? | 我知道 你想谈什么 |
[02:33] | So… is it true? | 传言属实吗 |
[02:36] | People are saying that you’re trying to find a way | 大伙都说你在想办法 |
[02:39] | to build a portal back to your land | 建一个回你王国的传送门 |
[02:40] | because that’s where you think Emma and Mary Margaret are, | 因为你认为艾玛和玛丽·玛格丽特在那里 |
[02:42] | that they’re alive. | 她们还活着 |
[02:43] | Well, the whispers can stop. | 不用乱传了 |
[02:46] | I have no secrets from this town. | 我对小镇没有秘密 |
[02:48] | That’s exactly what I’m doing. | 我确实有这打算 |
[02:50] | But the land–it’s–it’s gone, destroyed by the curse. | 但那个世界已经没了 被诅咒毁了 |
[02:53] | Apparently not. | 看来并不是这样 |
[02:56] | Well, you’re having any luck? | 有什么进展吗 |
[02:58] | Not yet. | 还没有 |
[02:59] | We’re working on it. | 我们还在想办法 |
[03:00] | Does that mean that all the lands still exist? | 那么所有的世界都还存在吗 |
[03:07] | Possibly. | 有可能 |
[03:08] | So the queen lied to us. | 那么说巫后骗了我们 |
[03:09] | Again. | 又骗了我们 |
[03:11] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[03:13] | Remember who we’re talking about. | 别忘了她是谁 |
[03:16] | Regina. | 瑞金娜 |
[03:19] | Are you here to see me? | 你是来找我的吗 |
[03:20] | I’ve been trying to keep my promise to Henry, | 我一直尽力遵守我对亨利的承诺 |
[03:22] | but it’s been difficult. | 但真的不容易 |
[03:23] | To not use magic. | 你是指不用魔法 |
[03:25] | It’s been two days. | 已经两天了 |
[03:26] | That’s an excellent start. | 这是个良好的开端 |
[03:29] | Come on in. | 进来吧 |
[03:34] | It’s just that | 只是… |
[03:35] | magic is the way I’ve always gotten everything. | 我一直都靠魔法得来一切 |
[03:39] | Sounds like it’s also the way you’ve lost everything. | 但你也因为魔法而失去了一切 |
[03:42] | Regina, this is your chance to start over, | 瑞金娜 这是你重头开始 |
[03:44] | to earn Henry. | 争取亨利的机会 |
[03:49] | Dr. Whale, this is highly inappropriate. | 威尔医生 你这样太无礼了 |
[03:51] | Send me back. | 送我回去 |
[03:53] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[03:54] | To my land. Send me back to my brother. | 送我回我的世界 回我弟弟身边 |
[03:57] | Why don’t you check the “Missing” board like everyone else? | 你怎么不像其他人一样去查看寻人板呢 |
[03:59] | Your curse only brought the living. | 你的诅咒只带来了活人 |
[04:03] | Well, then I’m sorry for your loss. | 节哀顺变吧 |
[04:05] | But I’m afraid I can’t send anyone anywhere. | 我恐怕没法把任何人送到任何地方 |
[04:08] | Can’t or won’t? | 不能还是不愿意 |
[04:09] | Dr. Whale, I have to insist. Please. | 威尔医生 请你出去 |
[04:12] | Go. | 出去 |
[04:26] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[04:33] | What you said isn’t entirely true, is it? | 你刚刚说的 不完全是事实吧 |
[04:36] | I’m sorry? | 什么意思 |
[04:37] | About the curse only taking the living. | 就是诅咒只对活人有效 |
[04:40] | The grave of your father’s here, right? | 你父亲的坟墓也在这里 对吧 |
[04:41] | I don’t care about Whale or his brother. | 我不在乎威尔和他弟弟 |
[04:43] | I brought who I wanted. | 我只带我想带的人 |
[04:45] | Anyone else? | 还有谁 |
[04:49] | If you want help, you have to try and trust me. | 如果你想我帮你 就得试着相信我 |
[04:52] | Stopping magic is a lot harder than starting. | 不用魔法比施魔法要难得多 |
[04:58] | Now show me what you’ve learned. | 好了 让我看看你的成果 |
[05:00] | Immobilize it. | 定住它 |
[05:05] | There. I did it. | 看 我做到了 |
[05:07] | Excellent work, my apprentice. | 我的徒弟 干得漂亮 |
[05:09] | Now there’s just one last, tiny, tiny, teeny, little detail. | 还有最后一件很小很小的小事 |
[05:13] | Take its heart. | 挖出它的心 |
[05:15] | Like what my mother did to– | 就像我母亲对… |
[05:16] | Oh, to your true love. Indeed. | 对你的真爱那样 正是 |
[05:19] | Then you already know how it’s done. | 那你就应该知道怎么做了 |
[05:29] | Gentle. | 温柔点儿 |
[05:31] | If you do it right, | 如果你方法正确 |
[05:33] | no harm will befall it, | 它不会受到伤害 |
[05:35] | unless of course, you will it. | 当然 除非你想伤害它 |
[05:47] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[05:49] | It’s innocent. | 它是无辜的 |
[05:50] | Nothing is innocent. | 没有什么是无辜的 |
[06:04] | Now it belongs to me. | 现在它属于我了 |
[06:07] | You see, when you take a heart, | 看 当你挖出心脏时 |
[06:10] | it becomes enchanted. | 它就被施了魔法 |
[06:12] | Stronger than a normal heart. | 比普通的心脏要强壮 |
[06:13] | You’re not hurting the beast. | 你不是在伤害野兽 |
[06:16] | You’re controlling it. | 你是在控制它 |
[06:18] | Now show me you know what to do with that power. | 现在 让我看看你如何使用这力量 |
[06:22] | Kill it. | 杀了它 |
[06:23] | What? | 什么 |
[06:24] | You’ve seen it done. Now do it yourself. | 你见过这过程 你也试试吧 |
[06:26] | Show me you can take the next step in your training. | 让我相信你可以接受下一步训练 |
[06:31] | Crush it. | 捏碎它 |
[06:44] | Dearie, dearie, dearie. | 亲爱的 亲爱的 亲爱的 |
[06:46] | And I had such high hopes. | 亏我还那么看好你呢 |
[06:49] | And I didn’t sign up to kill unicorns. | 我不是来学杀独角兽的 |
[06:51] | Magic is power. | 魔法就是力量 |
[06:53] | Until you can take power, | 你只有能夺取力量 |
[06:55] | you’re not learning anything. | 才能学到东西 |
[06:57] | Do you want me to teach you or not? | 你还想不想让我教你 |
[06:58] | Yes. | 想 |
[06:59] | Then there’s one simple question for you to ponder. | 那你得考虑一个简单的问题 |
[07:03] | I’ll tell you anything. | 我什么问题都会回答 |
[07:05] | I don’t need the answer. You do. | 我不需要答案 你需要 |
[07:09] | What’s holding you back? | 是什么牵制着你 |
[07:31] | His name was Daniel. | 他名叫丹尼尔 |
[07:33] | I preserved his body with an enchantment spell. | 我用魔法保护了他的尸体 |
[07:37] | He’s dead, but frozen, | 他死了 但却冻结着 |
[07:41] | and I’ve kept him in my family mausoleum. | 我一直将他放在我的家族陵墓中 |
[07:43] | Because you couldn’t let go of him. | 因为你放不下他 |
[07:48] | If you can’t let go of the past, Regina, | 瑞金娜 如果你不能放下过去 |
[07:52] | it’s doomed to haunt you. | 那么它就注定会纠缠着你 |
[07:56] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[07:58] | I think this has been quite enough. | 我觉得该到此为止了 |
[08:01] | Regina, wait. I-I can help you. | 瑞金娜 等等 我可以帮你 |
[08:04] | I doubt it. | 深表怀疑 |
[08:24] | Daniel? | 丹尼尔 |
[08:47] | All right. | 好了 |
[08:53] | Come on. | 跟上 |
[08:54] | What’s with the yawn? | 怎么还打哈欠 |
[08:56] | This isn’t school. It should be fun. | 这又不是上学 会很有趣的 |
[08:58] | I couldn’t sleep. | 我睡不着 |
[09:04] | I know. | 我知道 |
[09:06] | I miss ’em, too. | 我也想她们 |
[09:09] | Now just think how happy Emma and Snow will be | 好了 就想想艾玛和小雪回来之后 |
[09:13] | when they come home to find that you’ve become a proper knight. | 发现你成了真正的骑士会有多高兴 |
[09:20] | Say hello to your steed. | 和你的战马打声招呼吧 |
[09:22] | Is he mine? | 它是我的吗 |
[09:27] | This one’s yours. | 这是你的 |
[09:29] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[09:31] | So… How do I get on him? | 那么…我怎么爬到它背上 |
[09:33] | Oh, you’re not riding today. | 你今天不骑马 |
[09:35] | I’m not? | 不骑马吗 |
[09:36] | No. There’s much to learn before you hop in the saddle. | 不骑 在你跨上马鞍前还有许多东西要学 |
[09:38] | Like what? | 比如呢 |
[09:39] | Well, every morning, | 每天早上 |
[09:41] | you’ll have to muck out his stall. | 你得清扫它的马厩 |
[09:43] | Then you’ll brush him and feed him. | 然后为它刷毛 喂食 |
[09:45] | After school, you’ll do it again. | 放学后再来一次 |
[09:47] | Every day, twice a day. | 每天两次 |
[09:49] | That’s not riding. That’s babysitting. | 这不是骑马 而是在照看小孩 |
[09:51] | Ah. Horsesitting. | 是照看马匹 |
[09:53] | It builds an essential bond– | 这样能建立很重要的感情 |
[09:56] | the trust between knight and steed. | 骑士和战马之间的信任 |
[09:59] | Okay. But when will I ride him? | 好吧 那我什么时候能骑它 |
[10:01] | When the horse tells you. | 马会告诉你的 |
[10:04] | I’m gonna go check in on the dwarves, see how the mining’s coming. | 我要去看看矮人那边矿挖得如何了 |
[10:07] | I’ll pick you up later. | 我晚点来接你 |
[10:10] | So… | 那么… |
[10:12] | Anything you wanna tell me? | 你有什么话要对我说吗 |
[10:58] | Are you ready to begin? | 可以开始了吗 |
[11:00] | Oh, I’ve been ready. | 我早准备好了 |
[11:02] | The question is, are you? | 问题是 你呢 |
[11:06] | Yes, I am. | 我也准备好了 |
[11:09] | Tell me why you’re really here. | 告诉我你来这里的真正原因 |
[11:11] | For power– | 为了力量… |
[11:12] | Stop wasting my time! | 别浪费我时间了 |
[11:14] | What is it you want? Come on. | 你想要什么 说吧 |
[11:17] | You’ve done all your soul-searching. | 你已做过深刻反思了 |
[11:20] | Now tell me. | 现在说吧 |
[11:23] | Can you teach me | 你能教我 |
[11:25] | how to use magic to bring back the dead? | 如何使用魔法让死人复活吗 |
[11:27] | That’s what this is about? The stable boy? | 你就是为这个 为那个马夫 |
[11:31] | I want true happiness. | 我想要真正的幸福 |
[11:32] | Then find it elsewhere, dearie. | 那就去别处寻找 亲爱的 |
[11:34] | Magic can do much, but not that. | 魔法可以做很多事 那件却办不到 |
[11:37] | Dead is dead. | 死者长已矣 |
[11:44] | Then I am lost. | 那我就无所适从了 |
[11:45] | And I’ve had my time wasted. | 而我则浪费了时间 |
[11:48] | I’m sorry, but, uh, | 我很遗憾 |
[11:49] | transcending death is beyond even my reach. | 但超越死亡界限连我也办不到 |
[11:53] | I thought nothing was beyond your reach. | 我还以为你无所不能呢 |
[11:57] | – Busy. Should I– – No. No. | -你在忙 我要不… -不不 |
[11:59] | Nothing important going on here. | 这里没什么要紧事 |
[12:02] | Rumplestiltskin– | 朗普斯金 |
[12:03] | Ignore her. | 别理她 |
[12:06] | I got what you wanted. | 我拿到你要的东西了 |
[12:11] | What about the slippers? | 拖鞋呢 |
[12:12] | Oh. Couldn’t find ’em. | 没找到 |
[12:15] | Heard talk they’ve already been moved to another land. | 听说它们已经到另一个世界了 |
[12:17] | That’s what I needed to get to that other land. | 我正需要它们带我去那个世界 |
[12:23] | Well, come with me in my hat. | 那就和我一起跳进帽子里 |
[12:25] | I’m sure we can work something out. | 咱们一定能想到办法 |
[12:26] | No, no. Your hat only transports between magical realms. | 不不 你的帽子只能穿行于魔法疆域 |
[12:30] | I need to get to a land without magic. | 而我要去一个没有魔法的地方 |
[12:33] | Why would anyone want that? | 怎么会有人想去那种地方 |
[12:34] | My business. | 这是我的事 |
[12:36] | You want the ball or not? | 你要不要这球 |
[12:40] | Yes. | 要 |
[12:41] | Help yourself to as much gold as you deem appropriate. | 自己去拿你认为适量的金子吧 |
[12:47] | Oh, and, you. | 至于你 |
[12:50] | You can let yourself out. Our work is done. | 你可以出去了 我们的训练结束了 |
[12:53] | Wait. So that’s it? | 等等 就这样吗 |
[12:55] | You’re not going to teach me anymore? | 你不准备再教我了吗 |
[12:57] | So long as you harbor foolish notions | 只要你还怀着愚蠢的信念 |
[12:59] | of bringing back the dead, | 一心想让死人复活 |
[13:02] | so long as you live in the past, | 只要你还活在过去 |
[13:04] | you’ll never find your future. | 就永远找不到自己的未来 |
[13:06] | Teaching you is a waste of time. | 教你只是浪费时间 |
[13:15] | Pardon me… for eavesdropping, | 很抱歉 我偷听了你们的谈话 |
[13:17] | but I think you need to look elsewhere for assistance. | 但我觉得你该到别处寻求帮助 |
[13:22] | What do you know about it? | 你又知道什么 |
[13:23] | I hear things. | 江湖传闻 |
[13:26] | Jefferson’s the name, | 我叫杰弗森 |
[13:27] | and I’m a man who travels and sees much, | 是个游历四方 见多识广的男人 |
[13:29] | and I know the man who can do what you want– | 我知道有个人可以满足你的愿望 |
[13:33] | bring back the dead. | 起死回生 |
[13:35] | He’s, um, you might say… | 你可以称他为 |
[13:38] | a wizard. | 男巫 |
[13:40] | I can bring him to you. | 我可以带他来见你 |
[13:44] | At what price? | 代价是什么 |
[13:45] | Always a price indeed. So here’s mine. | 我的确需要报酬 听着 |
[13:47] | Like I said, I’m a man of travels, | 正如我所说 我游历四方 |
[13:49] | and I’ve made many enemies along the way, | 沿路结下了不少的敌人 |
[13:51] | and I’d like a royal passport | 我想要一本皇家护照 |
[13:55] | so I can have free reign to traverse your kingdom. | 让我可以自由出入你的国家 |
[13:58] | How would I do that? | 这我要怎么做得到 |
[14:01] | Well, you’re the queen… aren’t you? | 你是王后啊 不是吗 |
[14:06] | That’s right. I am. | 没错 我是 |
[14:11] | And this wizard… | 那这个男巫 |
[14:13] | Can he really bring someone back from the dead? | 他真的能使死人复活吗 |
[14:20] | Well, if he can’t, no one can. | 如果他不能 那就无人能办到 |
[14:38] | Have you seen him before? | 你以前见过他吗 |
[14:39] | Yes, I’ve seen him around. He’s a blacksmith. | 是的 在附近见过 他是个铁匠 |
[14:42] | Came to our camp a couple months ago. | 几个月前来我们的营地 |
[14:44] | Said he lost his hand in an ogre attack. | 说他遭食人魔袭击而失去了手掌 |
[14:47] | Why would Cora leave a survivor? | 柯拉怎么会留下活口 |
[14:49] | It’s messy. Doesn’t make sense. | 这里一片狼藉 没道理啊 |
[14:51] | You think he’s lying? | 你认为他在说谎吗 |
[14:52] | I think Cora’s tricked us before. | 我觉得 柯拉从前骗过我们 |
[14:54] | I don’t want that to happen again. | 我不想再上当 |
[14:56] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[14:59] | I can’t thank you enough for your kindness. | 真不知该如何感谢你们的帮助 |
[15:02] | Fortune, it seems, has seen fit to show me favor. | 命运似乎总算垂青我了 |
[15:07] | An island full of corpses. You’re the only one to escape. | 这座岛上横尸遍野 只有你逃脱了 |
[15:10] | How exactly did that happen? | 到底发生了什么事 |
[15:14] | She attacked at night, | 她趁夜色来袭 |
[15:15] | slaughtered everyone in one fell swoop. | 一眨眼就杀了所有人 |
[15:18] | When she started ripping out people’s hearts, | 她开始掏人心脏的时候 |
[15:20] | I hid under the bodies of those who had already been killed. | 我躲在那些已被她杀掉的尸体下面 |
[15:23] | Pretended to be dead myself. | 假装我已经死了 |
[15:25] | Mercifully, the ruse worked. | 谢天谢地 这招管用了 |
[15:28] | So much for fortune favoring the brave. | 命运总是垂青于勇者 |
[15:30] | It was all I could do to survive. | 想要活命我只能如此 |
[15:36] | I’m gonna let you in on a little secret. | 我要告诉你一个小秘密 |
[15:39] | I’m pretty good at knowing when someone is lying to me. | 我非常擅于戳穿那些向我撒谎的人 |
[15:44] | I’m telling you the truth. | 我跟你说的都是真的 |
[15:48] | We should leave here | 我们应该离开这里 |
[15:49] | in case Cora decides to come back. | 以防柯拉杀个回马枪 |
[15:52] | We should start searching for a new portal back to Storybrooke. | 我们得去再找个回童话镇的传送门 |
[15:55] | I only got about five minutes with my husband. | 我只和我丈夫团聚了五分钟 |
[15:57] | Not to mention, my grandson. | 更别提我孙子了 |
[15:59] | You have a grandson? | 你有孙子 |
[16:00] | Long story. | 说来话长 |
[16:02] | Well, I know this land well. I can guide you. | 我对这里很熟悉 我可以给你们指路 |
[16:04] | You’re not gonna guide us anywhere | 我们不用你指什么路 |
[16:06] | until you tell us who you really are. | 除非你先告诉我你到底是谁 |
[16:30] | Dr. Whale? | 威尔医生 |
[16:34] | Where are you? | 你在哪里 |
[16:39] | Where is he–this wizard? | 他在哪里 那个巫师 |
[16:41] | You promised to bring him to me. | 你答应会带他来见我的 |
[16:43] | Indeed, and off we shall go to see him, | 当然 我们会去见他的 |
[16:45] | but I warn you, be cautious. | 但我警告你 小心点 |
[16:47] | Why? | 为什么 |
[16:49] | Is he dangerous? | 他危险吗 |
[16:52] | Not to us. | 伤不了我们 |
[16:54] | But bear in mind, | 但记住了 |
[16:55] | he’s never been to a world like this before. | 他从没来过这样的世界 |
[16:57] | He’s unfamiliar with our ways, | 他不了解我们的手段 |
[17:00] | with our magic. | 我们的魔法 |
[17:01] | All I care about are his ways, | 我只关心他的手段 |
[17:03] | and if they will do what I require. | 以及这种手段能不能满足我的要求 |
[17:06] | Well, there’s only one way to find out. | 那只有一种办法可以证实 |
[17:08] | May I present to you… | 容我向您介绍 |
[17:10] | your salvation? | 您的救世主 |
[17:29] | You’re the wizard? | 你就是那个巫师 |
[17:35] | I prefer “Doctor”, | 我更愿人称我”医生” |
[17:37] | but you’re welcome to call me whatever makes you comfortable. | 不过你高兴叫我什么都可以 |
[17:40] | Very well… | 好啊 |
[17:43] | Doctor. | 医生 |
[17:46] | You understand why you’ve been brought here? | 你知道自己为什么被带到这里来吧 |
[17:48] | Of course. | 当然 |
[17:50] | Now… | 现在 |
[17:53] | show me the patient. | 让我看看病人 |
[17:59] | It’s remarkable. | 了不起 |
[18:01] | It’s as if his last breath was drawn just moments ago. | 他就像刚刚断气一样 |
[18:05] | A preservation spell. | 是保存咒 |
[18:08] | Can you bring him back? | 你能把他救活吗 |
[18:11] | Perhaps. | 也许 |
[18:12] | Let’s take a look. | 我看看 |
[18:32] | It’s wonderful. | 非常好 |
[18:34] | His condition is ideal– | 他的状态很理想 |
[18:36] | apart from being dead, that is. | 虽然失去了生命 |
[18:40] | Just how many times have you done this, doctor? | 医生 这事你从前做过几次 |
[18:43] | You didn’t tell her? | 你没告诉她 |
[18:45] | Tell– | 告诉 |
[18:46] | Tell me? Tell me what? | 告诉我 告诉我什么 |
[18:48] | The procedure is experimental. | 手术还处于试验阶段 |
[18:51] | Success is yet to occur. | 还没有成功过 |
[18:53] | But if certain conditions are met, I’m optimistic. | 不过如果符合条件 我还是很乐观的 |
[18:56] | Optimistic? | 乐观 |
[18:57] | Just hear him out. | 听他说完 |
[18:58] | What kind of charlatan are you? | 你是哪门子的江湖骗子 |
[19:00] | I am no such thing. | 我才不是 |
[19:03] | I was told the last crucial piece of the puzzle exists in this land. | 我听说完成手术的最后关键部分就在这里 |
[19:09] | What else do you need? | 你还需要什么 |
[19:10] | A heart. | 一颗心 |
[19:11] | It’s a fragile organ, | 那是一个脆弱的器官 |
[19:13] | and I need a strong one. | 但我需要一颗强健的心脏 |
[19:15] | I’ve searched the far reaches of my realm | 我在我的世界找了个遍 |
[19:17] | for one with the fortitude to stand the shock of my procedure. | 想找到能够承受这项手术的强健心脏 |
[19:19] | None have survived. | 找来的却都失败了 |
[19:22] | But they say in your land, | 但我听说在你们这个世界 |
[19:23] | there are hearts transformed by magic. | 有种受过魔法转化的心脏 |
[19:26] | Hearts made so powerful, they glow. | 心脏变得如此强劲 甚至会发光 |
[19:31] | That’s why you’ve come here? | 那就是你来这儿的目的吗 |
[19:32] | I need this for my work. | 那是我工作所需 |
[19:34] | So tell me–how do you change these hearts? | 告诉我 你们怎么转化心脏的 |
[19:38] | How do you enchant them? | 你们是怎样对它施魔法的 |
[19:40] | Those who practice the dark arts do it by ripping the organ | 练习黑魔法的人会把鲜活的器官 |
[19:43] | out of the living while it still beats. | 从活体中撷取出来 |
[19:47] | And you can do this? | 你能做到吗 |
[19:49] | No. | 不能 |
[19:51] | You assured me that | 你向我保证说 |
[19:53] | this queen was some powerful sorceress. | 这个王后拥有强大的魔法 |
[19:55] | I will not use magic for evil. | 我不会用魔法来做恶事 |
[19:58] | Well, if you want your fiance back, | 如果你想让你的未婚夫起死回生 |
[20:01] | then you’re gonna have to find someone who will. | 你就得找个愿意那样做的人 |
[20:03] | – Have I wasted my time here? – No. | -我是不是白跑一趟了 -别走 |
[20:07] | I know exactly who can help us. | 我知道谁可以帮我们 |
[20:11] | I know where to get a heart. | 我知道哪里可以弄到心脏 |
[20:16] | Dr. Whale? | 威尔医生 |
[20:43] | Whale. | 威尔 |
[20:45] | Whale. | 威尔 |
[20:48] | I know you took Daniel’s body, | 我知道是你偷走了丹尼尔的尸体 |
[20:50] | and you took one of my hearts. | 还从我那儿偷了颗心脏 |
[20:53] | Why? | 你为什么要这么做 |
[20:54] | Why?! | 为什么 |
[20:57] | Did you bring him back? | 你让他起死回生了吗 |
[21:02] | I did it. | 是的 |
[21:04] | He’s alive. | 他活过来了 |
[21:05] | Yes. | 是的 |
[21:06] | I brought him back, but… | 我让他起死回生了 可是 |
[21:09] | He’s not Daniel. | 那不是丹尼尔 |
[21:11] | What? | 什么 |
[21:12] | He’s… He’s a monster. | 他是一头野兽 |
[21:23] | This… | 这个 |
[21:25] | Was my mother’s. | 是我母亲留下的 |
[21:27] | How sweet, | 真温馨 |
[21:29] | but I’m not interested in heirlooms. | 但我对传家宝可不感兴趣 |
[21:30] | Oh, I believe you will be. | 我相信你一定会感兴趣的 |
[21:33] | Listen. | 听 |
[21:37] | To a fireplace? | 听壁炉的声音吗 |
[21:39] | Just listen. | 仔细听 |
[21:48] | Where is that coming from? | 那是哪里传来的声音 |
[21:52] | Her vault. | 她的地下室 |
[22:16] | Take your pick. | 任君挑选 |
[22:19] | These are all… hearts? | 这些都是心脏吗 |
[22:25] | My mother was a collector. | 我妈妈喜欢收藏 |
[22:29] | Whose hearts are these? | 这些心脏都是哪来的 |
[22:32] | I have no idea. | 我也不知道 |
[22:35] | She took so many, | 她夺取了那么多心脏 |
[22:37] | caused so much pain. | 造成了那么多痛苦 |
[22:39] | It was impossible to keep track. | 根本没法逐一记录下来 |
[22:43] | She was a monster. | 她简直是一个野兽 |
[23:03] | Finally. After all this time. | 经过了这么久 我终于找到了 |
[23:08] | It’s perfect. | 太完美了 |
[23:15] | What’s going on? | 发生什么事了 |
[23:16] | I just got a call that Dr. Whale was attacked. | 我刚接到报案说威尔医生遇袭了 |
[23:18] | You’ll have to ask his doctors. | 这事你得去问医生 |
[23:19] | No. I am asking you. | 不 我在问你 |
[23:23] | I came here to speak with him and discovered he was hurt. | 我来找他谈事 就发现他受伤了 |
[23:27] | – It’s the truth. – What else? | -这是真的 -还有呢 |
[23:29] | What did you come here to speak with him about? | 你想找他谈什么 |
[23:33] | Someone from my past. | 一位故人 |
[23:37] | I believe he’s come back. | 我相信他回来了 |
[23:40] | Daniel. | 丹尼尔 |
[23:41] | His name is Daniel. | 他叫丹尼尔 |
[23:43] | The man you were supposed to marry. | 那个你本来要嫁给他的人 |
[23:46] | Snow told me what happened, and… | 白雪跟我说过那件事 还有 |
[23:49] | – How it was her fault that he died. – Yes. | -他的死她有责任 -没错 |
[23:53] | He did. | 他确实死了 |
[23:53] | Well, then how could he be back? | 那他怎么会回来 |
[23:56] | Whale. | 是威尔 |
[23:58] | He believed he could bring him back from the grave, | 他相信他能让丹尼尔起死回生 |
[24:00] | and… I don’t know how… | 我也不知道他怎么做到的 |
[24:04] | But he has. | 但是他成功了 |
[24:05] | You don’t know how? | 你真的不知道吗 |
[24:07] | Guess. | 那你就猜猜看 |
[24:09] | He practices something more powerful than magic… | 他用了某种比魔法还要强大的力量 |
[24:13] | Or so I was told. | 至少我听说是这样 |
[24:16] | All he needed was a heart, and he took one of mine. | 他只需要一颗心脏 就从我那儿拿了一颗 |
[24:21] | – You have hearts here? – In my vault. | -你在这边有心脏吗 -在我地下室里 |
[24:25] | From our land. | 从我们的世界带过来的 |
[24:27] | Whose heart did he take? | 他拿的是谁的心脏 |
[24:30] | I have no idea. | 我也不知道 |
[24:33] | I took so many. It was impossible to keep track. | 我夺取了太多的心脏 无法逐一记录 |
[24:38] | I need to go. | 我得走了 |
[24:40] | I have to help him. | 我要去帮他 |
[24:41] | No. Where is he? | 不 他在哪 |
[24:42] | Look what he did. He’s dangerous. | 看看他都干了什么 他很危险 |
[24:44] | Not to me. | 他不会伤害我 |
[24:46] | He won’t hurt anyone else, David, I promise. | 他不会伤害任何人 戴维 我保证 |
[24:49] | You know I can’t take that chance. | 我不能冒这个险 |
[24:53] | You have two choices, Regina. | 你有两个选择 瑞金娜 |
[24:54] | Tell me where he is, or jail. | 要么告诉我他在哪 要么被监禁 |
[24:59] | I think it’s like when…you awoke from your coma. | 我想…这就像你刚从昏迷中醒来时 |
[25:03] | He’s following his final toughts | 他会跟着最后的记忆 |
[25:05] | to where he last met me– | 去我们初遇的地方 |
[25:08] | the stables. | 马厩 |
[25:10] | No. | 不 |
[25:12] | Henry. | 亨利 |
[25:13] | Henry’s at the stables. | 亨利在马厩 |
[25:19] | Gramps says that you’ll tell me when I’m ready to ride you. | 外公说等我可以骑马了 你会告诉我 |
[25:24] | So… Anytime. | 随时都可以说哦 |
[25:26] | Like, soon? | 过会儿就可以哦 |
[25:53] | I already told you. I’m just a blacksmith. | 我说过了 我就是个小铁匠 |
[25:56] | Sure you are. | 你当然是了 |
[26:00] | You don’t want to talk to us? | 你不想跟我们说吗 |
[26:01] | Maybe you’ll talk to the ogres while they rip you limb from limb. | 也许当食人魔撕碎你时 你会跟他们说 |
[26:07] | – Come on. – What? | -快走 -不是吧 |
[26:08] | You–you can’t just leave me here like this! | 你们不能这样把我扔下不管 |
[26:12] | What if he’s telling the truth? | 他会不会没撒谎 |
[26:13] | He’s not. | 他撒谎了 |
[26:16] | Good for you! | 好样的 |
[26:18] | You bested me. | 你赢了 |
[26:19] | I can count the amount of people who’ve done that on one hand. | 敢这么对我的人 只手可数 |
[26:23] | That supposed to be funny? | 你是想逗我笑吗 |
[26:26] | Who are you? | 你到底是谁 |
[26:28] | Killian Jones. | 基利安·琼斯 |
[26:30] | But most people have taken to call me | 但是大多数人 |
[26:32] | by my more colorful moniker– | 都更喜欢喊我的绰号 |
[26:34] | Hook. | 虎克 |
[26:36] | Hook. | 虎克 |
[26:37] | Check my satchel. | 检查我的背包就知道了 |
[26:38] | As in Captain Hook? | 你就是虎克船长 |
[26:40] | Ah, so you’ve heard of me. | 看来你听说过我 |
[26:46] | You better hurry up. They’re getting closer. | 你最好快点 食人魔就要来了 |
[26:48] | So unless you wanna be dinner, you better start talking. | 不想成为盘中餐 就赶紧交代 |
[26:52] | Cora wanted me to gain your trust. | 柯拉想让我赢得你的信任 |
[26:54] | So I could learn everything there is to know about your Storybrooke. | 这样我就可以打探到你们童话镇的一切 |
[26:58] | She didn’t want any surprises when she finally got over there. | 她不想过去后措手不及 |
[27:01] | She can’t get there. We destroyed the wardrobe. | 她没法过去 我们毁了衣柜 |
[27:03] | Ah, but the enchantment remains. | 但是魔法没有消失 |
[27:06] | Cora gathered the ashes. | 柯拉收集了衣柜灰烬 |
[27:07] | She’s gonna use them to open up a portal. | 她要用那个开启传送门 |
[27:11] | Now if you’ll kindly cut me loose. | 现在 请给我松绑 |
[27:13] | No. We should leave him here to die | 不 我们应该让他死在这儿 |
[27:16] | to pay for all the lives that he took. | 作为他杀害无辜的惩罚 |
[27:17] | That was Cora, not me. | 那是柯拉干的 不是我 |
[27:19] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[27:20] | Wait. Wait! | 等等 |
[27:24] | You need me alive. | 你们得让我活着 |
[27:26] | Why? | 凭什么 |
[27:27] | Because we both want the same thing– | 因为我们都想达成一件事 |
[27:29] | to get back to your land. | 回到你们的世界 |
[27:31] | You would say anything to save yourself. | 你为了活着什么都能说得出来 |
[27:33] | Why are we supposed to believe you now? | 我们现在凭什么信你 |
[27:34] | I arranged for transport with Cora, | 我本约好和柯拉一起去那个世界 |
[27:36] | but seeing how resourceful you are, | 但既然你这么聪明 |
[27:38] | I’ll offer you the same deal. | 我也愿跟你们合作 |
[27:41] | I’ll help you. | 我会帮助你们 |
[27:43] | If you promise to take me along. | 只要你们保证带上我 |
[27:44] | How are you going to help us get home? | 你要怎么帮我们回去 |
[27:47] | The ashes will open a portal, | 木柜灰烬能打开传送门 |
[27:48] | but to find your land, she needs more. | 但是要找到你们的世界 她还需要别的 |
[27:52] | There’s an enchanted compass. Cora seeks it. | 有个魔法罗盘 柯拉在找它 |
[27:55] | I’ll help you obtain it before she does. | 我会帮你们在她之前找到它 |
[27:58] | So Cora won’t make it to Storybrooke, | 这样柯拉就没法去童话镇了 |
[27:59] | and we’ll be one step closer to getting home. | 我们也会离回家更近一步 |
[28:03] | Sounds too good to be true. | 听起来好的让人难以相信 |
[28:05] | There’s only one way to find out. | 只有一种办法去证实 |
[28:13] | You tell me one thing– | 你告诉我一件事 |
[28:15] | and whatever you say, I better believe it– | 最好能说点让我相信的话 |
[28:18] | Why does Captain Hook want to go to Storybrooke? | 为什么虎克船长想去童话镇 |
[28:22] | To exact revenge on the man who took my hand– | 准确的说是要找断我一只手的人复仇 |
[28:25] | Rumplestiltskin. | 朗普斯金 |
[28:33] | You–you gotta stop. You’re– you’re scaring the horses. | 你快停下来 你吓到马儿了 |
[28:42] | Are–are–are you hurt? | 你…你受伤了吗 |
[28:44] | Can I help you? | 需要帮忙吗 |
[28:50] | Let me help you. | 我来帮你 |
[28:56] | Daniel! | 丹尼尔 |
[28:58] | Let him go! | 放开他 |
[29:05] | – Are you okay? – Yeah. | -你没事吧 -没事 |
[29:06] | Go. Go! | 快跑 |
[29:10] | It’s true. | 真的是你 |
[29:12] | You’re really here. | 你真的回来了 |
[29:19] | It won’t hold for long. | 这门支撑不了多久 |
[29:20] | Can you cast a spell to subdue him? | 你能施咒制住他吗 |
[29:22] | No. I won’t use magic on him. | 不 我不会对他用魔法的 |
[29:25] | What do you think you’re doing? | 你想做什么 |
[29:26] | He’s a monster, Regina! | 他是个怪物 瑞金娜 |
[29:27] | If you won’t put him down, I will! | 你不肯放倒他 那我来 |
[29:29] | David, please! | 戴维 求你了 |
[29:31] | Just let me talk to him. | 让我跟他谈一谈 |
[29:32] | It’s too big of a risk. There’s no telling what he’ll do. | 那太冒险了 谁知道他会干什么 |
[29:34] | You have to at least give me a chance! | 你至少给我个机会试试吧 |
[29:35] | Out of the way, Regina! Now! | 赶快闪开 瑞金娜 |
[29:37] | No! I won’t let you hurt him! | 不 我不会让你伤害他 |
[29:40] | He’ll listen to me! | 他会听我的 |
[29:42] | Please! | 求你 |
[29:48] | Let me talk to my fiance. | 让我跟我未婚夫谈谈 |
[29:58] | The heart, your majesty. | 把心脏给我吧 陛下 |
[30:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[30:11] | Now please, wait here. | 现在 请稍候 |
[30:13] | The procedure is one I must perform alone. | 手术必须由我单独实施 |
[30:18] | What’s he doing back there? Magic? | 他要做什么 施魔法吗 |
[30:21] | He says he wields power greater than magic. | 他说他所用的力量比魔法更强大 |
[30:24] | Really? | 真的 |
[30:29] | Why won’t he let us see? | 他为什么不让我们看呢 |
[30:31] | In his land, there’s much we don’t understand, | 在他的世界 有很多事我们不理解 |
[30:34] | or can’t. | 也无法理解 |
[30:39] | If he can’t achieve what you seek, | 如果他无法帮你达到目的 |
[30:42] | Rumplestiltskin was right. It can’t be done. | 那朗普斯金怪就说对了 这事不可能了 |
[31:12] | Well? | 怎么样 |
[31:14] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[31:17] | I failed. | 我失败了 |
[31:21] | The heart wasn’t strong enough. | 那心脏还是不够强 |
[31:24] | It couldn’t withstand the procedure. | 没能撑过这手术 |
[32:27] | Daniel. | 丹尼尔 |
[32:28] | Stop. | 住手 |
[32:31] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[32:34] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[32:48] | Regina. | 瑞金娜 |
[32:51] | Daniel. | 丹尼尔 |
[32:58] | I can’t believe it’s really you. | 我不敢相信真的是你 |
[33:03] | Daniel? | 丹尼尔 |
[33:06] | Stop. | 帮我 |
[33:07] | Just stop the pain. | 帮我止住疼痛 |
[33:10] | How? | 怎么做 |
[33:12] | Just… | 只要… |
[33:13] | let me go. | 让我走 |
[33:14] | No. | 不 |
[33:17] | No, I won’t lose you again. | 我不要再次失去你 |
[33:22] | Without you, I’m lost. | 没有你 我不知如何是好 |
[33:26] | Daniel. | 丹尼尔 |
[33:29] | Daniel, come back to me. | 丹尼尔 回到我身边来 |
[33:31] | Can’t. Can’t. | 不可能 不可能的 |
[33:34] | But I love you. | 但我爱你 |
[33:42] | Then love again. | 那就再爱一次 |
[34:17] | Good-bye, Daniel. | 永别了 丹尼尔 |
[34:25] | Up ahead. | 往前走 |
[34:26] | We’ll find the compass just over the ridge. | 我们会在山那边找到罗盘 |
[34:30] | Do you get the feeling he’s leading us exactly where Cora wants us, | 你有没有觉得他在带我们走入柯拉的陷阱 |
[34:33] | that this whole thing’s a trap? | 这根本就是个圈套 |
[34:34] | It’s definitely a trap. | 这绝对是个圈套 |
[34:36] | As long as we know they’re trying to play us, we can– | 但只要我们知道他在耍我们 就可以… |
[34:39] | Stay one step ahead of them. | 比他先一步下手 |
[34:41] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[34:46] | Let me guess. | 我猜猜 |
[34:48] | The compass is up there? | 罗盘就在那上面 |
[34:51] | Oh, yeah. | 没错 |
[34:53] | So how do we… | 那我们要怎么… |
[34:55] | Get to it? | 上去拿 |
[34:58] | It’s not the climb you need to worry about. | 你们该担心的不是如何爬上去 |
[35:01] | It’s the giant at the top. | 而是怎么对付上面的巨人 |
[35:32] | Who’s this? | 这是谁 |
[35:33] | Ah, your replacement, of course. | 当然是代替你的人 |
[35:36] | I needed someone more dedicated. | 我需要一个更投入的人 |
[35:38] | Dedicated? | 投入 |
[36:01] | Now. | 好了 |
[36:03] | Where were we? | 我们之前进行到哪了 |
[36:12] | You’re back. | 你回来了 |
[36:15] | I used magic. | 我用了魔法 |
[36:18] | Why don’t you come in and tell me what happened? | 来告诉我到底是怎么回事 |
[36:28] | Enough. | 够了 |
[36:30] | I need to be taken home. | 我需要你送我回去 |
[36:32] | Now I have work to do, and I believe our deal is done. | 我还有事做 而我们的交易已经完成了 |
[36:35] | The deal isn’t done until he says it’s done. | 交易得他说完成才算完成 |
[36:38] | Now, now. | 好了好了 |
[36:39] | Patience, please. Our transaction is, uh, | 请耐心点 我们的交易 |
[36:43] | nearly complete. | 就快完成了 |
[36:44] | And are you satisfied with the results? | 你对结果满意吗 |
[36:46] | She did seem rather… heartbroken. | 她看起来确实很…伤心 |
[36:50] | She is. | 她是很伤心 |
[36:53] | She bought my failure. | 她接受了我的失败 |
[36:55] | You should’ve seen her tears. | 你肯定看到她哭了 |
[36:56] | I’ve seen the aftermath. | 我看到了哭过的后果 |
[36:58] | Impressive. | 真不错 |
[37:00] | Now… My property. | 把东西给我吧 |
[37:02] | Yeah, here it is. | 好 给你 |
[37:04] | You’ll excuse me if I check. | 抱歉我得检查一下 |
[37:14] | It’s been a pleasure doing business with you. | 跟你们合作很荣幸 |
[37:16] | Oh, the pleasure was mine. | 是我荣幸才对 |
[37:18] | Thanks to your efforts, I’ve made my monster. | 多亏了你的努力 我才造出了怪物 |
[37:21] | Now I do hope | 我希望 |
[37:23] | you’ll be able to make yours. | 你也能造出一个 |
[37:25] | I’m not making a monster. | 我不造怪物 |
[37:28] | Sure you’re not. Good luck. | 那当然 好运吧 |
[37:30] | If these hearts are as strong as you say, I won’t need luck. | 如果这心脏有你说的那么强 我根本不需要运气 |
[37:32] | Oh, just magic. | 魔法而已 |
[37:34] | No. What I’m going to accomplish goes far beyond magic. | 不 我要做的事远没有魔法这么简单 |
[37:37] | And yet you need a magical heart to do it. | 但你却需要一个魔法心脏来完成 |
[37:41] | So small-minded. | 眼界狭隘 |
[37:43] | I need my powers to transcend the limitations of your magic. | 我的能力要超越你魔法的极限 |
[37:47] | This must be quite a land you hail from | 你觉得自己的能力更强 |
[37:49] | if you think your abilities are more powerful. | 那你一定来自一个不寻常的地方 |
[37:52] | They are. | 没错 |
[37:53] | Care to wager? | 敢打赌吗 |
[37:55] | I suspect someday you’ll see it my way. | 我想总有一天你会承认魔法的厉害 |
[37:58] | I doubt it. | 深表怀疑 |
[37:59] | Now may we go? | 我们走吧 |
[38:05] | Careful, dearie. | 亲爱的 小心 |
[38:06] | Just remember, | 记住 |
[38:08] | whatever it is you traffic in, it comes with a price. | 无论你拿到什么 都是有代价的 |
[38:15] | We’ll see. | 走着瞧 |
[39:00] | When they say I charge an arm and a leg, | 人说我要价是一条胳膊一条腿 |
[39:03] | that’s meant as a figure of speech. | 其实是一种比喻 |
[39:05] | Put it back. | 接上 |
[39:07] | You want me to reattach your arm? | 你要我给你接上胳膊吗 |
[39:09] | Can you do it? | 你能吗 |
[39:11] | Of course. | 当然 |
[39:12] | But first, | 不过 首先 |
[39:13] | tell me why. | 给我个理由 |
[39:15] | Because I want to use it again. | 因为我还想用它 |
[39:17] | Obviously. | 看出来了 |
[39:18] | I meant why bring that stable boy back from the dead? | 为什么要让那个马夫起死回生 |
[39:21] | Why now? | 为什么是现在 |
[39:24] | I thought… | 我以为… |
[39:27] | I thought that if I helped her, | 我以为如果我帮了她 |
[39:30] | she would return me to my world. | 她会把我送回我的世界 |
[39:33] | I want to see my brother, | 我要见我弟弟 |
[39:35] | to try to bring him back again. | 再把他救回来一次 |
[39:37] | Again? | 再一次 |
[39:38] | The first time ended badly. | 第一次结局很糟 |
[39:40] | I need to return and try it once more. | 我得回去再试一次 |
[39:43] | Well, it seems that’s rather beyond her abilities. | 貌似她是做不到了 |
[39:46] | My condolences. | 节哀顺变 |
[39:49] | Now my arm. | 我的胳膊 |
[39:52] | You said you can do it. | 你说你能接上 |
[39:52] | Oh, yes. | 没错 |
[39:54] | But there’s a difference between “Can” and “Will.” | 但”能”不等于”愿意” |
[39:57] | Name your price. | 开个价吧 |
[39:59] | Say it. | 说吧 |
[40:00] | Say what? | 说什么 |
[40:01] | You know what. | 别装糊涂 |
[40:02] | You came here, not the hospital. | 你来这里 而不是去医院 |
[40:05] | So say it. | 那就说吧 |
[40:17] | I need magic. | 我需要魔法 |
[40:19] | That’s all I needed to hear. | 我就想听这个 |
[40:27] | Always a pleasure doing business with you, uh, Victor. | 很荣幸跟你合作 维克多 |
[40:50] | Doctor. | 博士 |
[40:51] | You’ve returned. | 你回来了 |
[40:53] | Did you find what you were looking for? | 你找到了吗 |
[40:56] | Yes. | 找到了 |
[41:00] | Look at it. | 看吧 |
[41:03] | It’s remarkable, isn’t it? | 很了不起吧 |
[41:05] | The final piece to the puzzle. | 手术的最后一个部分 |
[41:07] | I believe so. | 没错 |
[41:14] | Let’s begin. | 咱们开始吧 |
[42:07] | It’s alive. | 它活了 |
[42:09] | You did it. | 你成功了 |
[42:11] | Victor, you did it. | 你成功了 维克多 |
[42:13] | Yes. | 是的 |
[42:15] | I believe I have. | 我成功了 |
[42:19] | Welcome back, brother. | 欢迎回来 我的弟弟 |
[42:21] | It’s magic, Dr. Frankenstein. | 这是魔法 弗兰肯斯坦博士 |
[42:23] | No. | 不 |
[42:25] | Not magic. | 不是魔法 |
[42:28] | Science. | 是科学 |