| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:00] | Previously on Once Upon a Time… | 《童话镇》前情回顾 | 
| [00:03] | Killing me is gonna take a lot more than that, dearie. | 亲爱的 杀我可没这么容易 | 
| [00:05] | – Hook. – Captain hook? | -虎克 -虎克船长吗 | 
| [00:07] | – We destroyed the wardrobe. – No! | -我们毁了衣柜 -不 | 
| [00:08] | We should start searching for a new portal back to Storybrooke. | 我们得去再找个回童话镇的传送门 | 
| [00:11] | There’s an enchanted compass. Cora seeks it. | 有个魔法罗盘 柯拉在找它 | 
| [00:13] | It’s not the climb you need to worry about. | 你们该担心的不是如何爬上去 | 
| [00:15] | It’s the giant at the top. | 而是怎么对付上面的巨人 | 
| [00:16] | Your longest stint anywhere was two years. | 你待得最久的地方也只有两年 | 
| [00:18] | What did you enjoy so much about Tallahassee? | 塔拉哈西有什么东西那么吸引你 | 
| [00:20] | It’s poison. | 这个有毒 | 
| [00:21] | I love you, Henry. | 我爱你 亨利 | 
| [00:23] | You saved me. | 你救了我 | 
| [00:40] | It’s a little freakier than I remember from the story. | 比故事里讲的吓人啊 | 
| [00:43] | Reminds me of death. | 让我想到死亡 | 
| [00:44] | Encouraging. | 令人振奋 | 
| [00:46] | Well, your compass awaits. | 罗盘还等着我们呢 | 
| [00:48] | Shall we? | 出发吧 | 
| [00:49] | Wait. If these beans… | 等等 如果这些魔豆 | 
| [00:52] | create… | 能够变成 | 
| [00:54] | portals, | 传送门 | 
| [00:55] | why not just pick one and go home? | 为什么不随便选个直接回家 | 
| [00:56] | Why the compass? | 要罗盘干什么 | 
| [00:58] | Because there aren’t any more beans. | 因为已经没有魔豆了 | 
| [01:00] | Whatever story you think you know, my dear, | 不管你听过怎样的故事 亲爱的 | 
| [01:01] | is most certainly wrong. | 应该都是错的 | 
| [01:03] | There was a guy named Jack and a cow | 故事里有个叫杰克的 还有一头母牛 | 
| [01:05] | and something about an evil giant with a treasure | 有个看守宝藏的邪恶巨人 | 
| [01:08] | and a golden goose. | 还有一只金鹅 | 
| [01:10] | Or harp. | 还是竖琴来着 | 
| [01:11] | Sounds like a lovely tale, | 故事挺不错嘛 | 
| [01:14] | but the truth’s a little bit more gruesome. | 可惜事实要可怕一些 | 
| [01:16] | The giants grew the beans, | 巨人们种植魔豆 | 
| [01:18] | but rather than use them for good, | 可他们非但不用魔豆行善 | 
| [01:19] | they used them to plunder all the lands. | 反而利用魔豆四处抢掠 | 
| [01:22] | Jack was a man who fought a terrible war, | 杰克历尽艰辛打了场恶仗 | 
| [01:24] | defeating all but one of the evil giants. | 除了一个巨人外 剩下的全被他杀了 | 
| [01:27] | The beans were destroyed by the giants as they died. | 巨人死前把所有的魔豆都毁了 | 
| [01:30] | If they couldn’t have their magic, then nobody could. | 他们不能拥有这种法力 也不留给别人 | 
| [01:32] | It’s really very bad form. | 真是讨厌啊 | 
| [01:34] | Evil giants who made magic portal beans? | 邪恶巨人种植能传送门魔豆 | 
| [01:38] | Why doesn’t anyone just go up and grow some more? | 怎么没人上去多种一些呢 | 
| [01:40] | Because one giant survived– | 因为有一个巨人活了下来 | 
| [01:42] | the strongest and most terrible of them all. | 他是巨人中最强壮最可怕的 | 
| [01:45] | And we’ll have to get past him to– | 得先过他这关 才能… | 
| [01:47] | The magic compass. | 拿到魔法罗盘 | 
| [01:50] | Indeed. | 答对了 | 
| [01:51] | The treasure remains, | 宝藏存留了下来 | 
| [01:53] | and amongst it is the compass. | 罗盘就在其中 | 
| [01:54] | Now it will guide us to your land. | 它能指引我们去你们的世界 | 
| [01:57] | Cora has the means to open a portal with the wardrobe ashes, | 柯拉可以用衣柜的灰烬开启传送门 | 
| [02:00] | but she can’t find your land without the compass. | 但没有罗盘她便找不到你们的世界 | 
| [02:03] | Once we get it, | 等我们拿到了 | 
| [02:04] | steal the ashes from her, and we’re on our way. | 再从她那里偷走灰烬 就可以启程了 | 
| [02:07] | How do we know you’re not just using us | 我们怎么知道你不是在利用我们 | 
| [02:09] | to get the compass for Cora? | 帮柯拉拿到罗盘 | 
| [02:12] | Because you four are far safer company. | 因为跟着你们四个更安全 | 
| [02:14] | All I need is a ride back. | 我只想过去 | 
| [02:16] | I’ll swear allegiance to whomever gets me there first. | 谁能先带我过去我就跟谁 | 
| [02:20] | Then we’d better start climbing. | 那赶紧开始爬吧 | 
| [02:22] | Right. So… | 对 那么… | 
| [02:24] | I failed to mention that | 我忘了说 | 
| [02:25] | the giant enchanted the beanstalk to repel intruders. | 巨人给豆茎施了魔法来抵御入侵者 | 
| [02:28] | All right, so how do we get up there? | 好吧 那怎么才能上去呢 | 
| [02:30] | I’ve got a counter spell from Cora, | 我从柯拉那儿弄了个反咒 | 
| [02:32] | if you’d be so kind. | 劳烦给我松松绑 | 
| [02:44] | Thank you, my lady. | 谢谢您 公主殿下 | 
| [02:52] | I’ve got one more of these. | 我只有一副多余的 | 
| [02:54] | Cora was to accompany me. | 本来柯拉该跟我一起去的 | 
| [02:56] | So… | 所以… | 
| [02:57] | which one of you four lovelies shall take her place? | 四位可爱的女士 谁愿意取代她呢 | 
| [03:01] | Go on. Fight it out. | 来吧 打一架吧 | 
| [03:03] | Don’t be afraid to, you know, really get into it. | 别畏手畏脚 放心大胆地打吧 | 
| [03:15] | 俄勒冈 波特兰 11年前 | |
| [03:47] | Impressive. | 厉害 | 
| [03:48] | But really, you could’ve just asked me for the keys. | 不过你可以直接跟我要钥匙的 | 
| [04:10] | Just drive. It’s fine. | 专心开车 没事 | 
| [04:12] | I just stole your car. Your life could be in danger. | 我刚偷了你的车 你可能会有生命危险 | 
| [04:15] | Neal Cassidy. | 尼尔·卡西迪 | 
| [04:16] | Yeah, I’m not telling you my name. | 我不会告诉你我的名字的 | 
| [04:17] | No, I don’t need it to have you arrested when the robbery’s in progress. | 你在实施抢劫 不知道你名字也能把你抓起来 | 
| [04:22] | Emma. Swan. | 艾玛·斯旺 | 
| [04:24] | Good name. | 好名字 | 
| [04:26] | So do you just live in here, | 你就住在车里 | 
| [04:28] | or are you just waiting for the car to be stolen? | 还是就在等着有人偷车 | 
| [04:31] | Why don’t I tell you over drinks? | 我请你喝一杯 咱们慢慢谈 | 
| [04:32] | – Excuse me? – Hey. Eyes on the road. | -你说什么 -看着点路 | 
| [04:37] | I am not having drinks with you. You might be a pervert. | 我才不跟你喝呢 说不定你是个变态 | 
| [04:39] | I might be a pervert, but you’re definitely a car thief. | 我也许是变态 你却真的是个偷车贼 | 
| [04:41] | I said I was sorry. | 我说了对不起了 | 
| [04:42] | You didn’t, actually. | 其实你没说 | 
| [04:46] | Damn it. | 见鬼 | 
| [04:47] | That’s why I said, “Eyes on the road.” | 所以让你”看着路”嘛 | 
| [04:54] | Screwdriver. | 把螺丝刀藏好 | 
| [04:58] | License and registration. | 请出示你的驾照和行驶证 | 
| [05:01] | Terribly sorry, officer, but this is actually my car. | 警官 非常抱歉 这其实是我的车 | 
| [05:03] | I’m–I’m trying to, uh, teach my girlfriend how to drive stick. | 我在教我女朋友开手动挡呢 | 
| [05:07] | She’s got a lot to learn. | 她还有的学呢 | 
| [05:09] | I know. | 是啊 | 
| [05:11] | But, you know… women. | 但你也知道 女人嘛 | 
| [05:19] | All right, I hear you. | 好吧 这我理解 | 
| [05:20] | It’s a warning… this time. | 警告一次 仅此一次 | 
| [05:22] | Yeah. Thank you so much. | 好 非常感谢 | 
| [05:25] | What are you, some sort of a misogynist? | 你算什么 厌女者吗 | 
| [05:28] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 | 
| [05:29] | Oh, go. We got lucky. | 走吧 这次算我们走运 | 
| [05:32] | “We”? | 我们 | 
| [05:36] | This isn’t your car either, is it? | 这也不是你的车 对吧 | 
| [05:40] | I stole a stolen car? | 我偷了一辆失窃的车 | 
| [05:43] | Now how about that drink? | 还想不想喝一杯了 | 
| [05:52] | All due respect, I’m the best-equipped to go. | 恕我直言 我去最适合 | 
| [05:54] | – How many wars have you been through? – My share. | -你上过几次战场 -我去的多了 | 
| [05:56] | – It should be me. – You? You haven’t fought in a battle. | -应该我去 -你一场仗都没打过 | 
| [05:58] | This is about us getting home to our loved ones. | 这关乎我们重返家园 回到爱人身边 | 
| [06:00] | – Why would you– – Because I have no loved ones. | -你为什么要… -因为我没有爱人 | 
| [06:02] | If I fail, you can still go on. | 如果我失败了 你们仍然可以继续 | 
| [06:04] | It’s me. I’m going, and I’m not gonna fail. | 我去 我上去 我不会失败的 | 
| [06:06] | – You’re new here. – It’s about getting back to Henry. | -你不了解这里 -这关乎我回到亨利身边 | 
| [06:08] | I don’t care what I have to face. | 我可不管要面对什么 | 
| [06:12] | You’re not gonna argue with me? | 你难道不反驳我吗 | 
| [06:14] | Would it do any good? | 会有什么用吗 | 
| [06:15] | No. | 没有 | 
| [06:19] | Anything in that bag that’s gonna help me with a giant? | 那个袋子里有能帮我对付巨人的东西吗 | 
| [06:21] | A hook. | 有一个铁钩 | 
| [06:24] | Come with me. | 跟我来 | 
| [06:29] | This… | 这个是 | 
| [06:31] | powder made from poppies. | 罂粟粉 | 
| [06:32] | He has to inhale it. | 他吸下去才会起效 | 
| [06:33] | Your sword– how strong is it? | 你的剑有多利 | 
| [06:35] | The most powerful blade in all the realms. | 它的剑刃是普天下最锋利的 | 
| [06:36] | Is it strong enough to cut through that beanstalk? | 它能砍断那根豆茎吗 | 
| [06:39] | Indeed. | 可以 | 
| [06:40] | Give me ten hours. | 等我十小时 | 
| [06:41] | If I’m not back, you cut it down and keep going. | 如果我没回来 你就砍倒豆茎 继续前进 | 
| [06:43] | Snow won’t like that. | 白雪不会同意的 | 
| [06:45] | That’s why I’m asking you. | 所以我才来求你 | 
| [06:48] | If I don’t get back, you get her home. | 如果我回不来 你要送她回家 | 
| [06:52] | Ladies. | 女士们 | 
| [06:55] | In this world, we are slaves to time. | 人生在世 我们都是时间的奴隶 | 
| [06:57] | And ours is running out. | 而我们的时间正在流失 | 
| [06:59] | In other words, ticktock. | 换言之 时光不等人 | 
| [07:07] | I was hoping it’d be you. | 我就希望是你来 | 
| [07:09] | Just get on with it. | 快动手吧 | 
| [07:09] | Put your hand right here. | 手放在这里 | 
| [07:11] | That’s a good girl. | 真乖 | 
| [07:14] | This will allow you to climb. There are other dangers. | 这个让你能够攀爬 但还有其他危险 | 
| [07:18] | Thankfully, you’ve got me to protect you. | 幸好还有我来保护你 | 
| [07:23] | I can’t climb one-handed, can I? | 我可不能单手爬 对吧 | 
| [07:32] | Don’t think I’m taking my eyes off you for a second. | 我会一刻不歇地盯着你 | 
| [07:35] | I would despair if you did. | 如果你不盯着我 我才失望呢 | 
| [07:38] | Let’s go. | 走吧 | 
| [08:17] | First beanstalk? | 第一次爬豆茎吗 | 
| [08:19] | Well, you never forget your first. | 第一次总是难以忘怀 | 
| [08:23] | You know, | 要知道 | 
| [08:24] | most men would take your silence as off-putting, | 大部分男人会认为你的沉默很扫兴 | 
| [08:26] | but I love a challenge. | 但我喜欢挑战 | 
| [08:29] | I’m concentrating. | 我在专心爬呢 | 
| [08:30] | No, you’re afraid. | 不 你是害怕 | 
| [08:32] | Afraid to talk, | 不敢说话 | 
| [08:34] | to reveal yourself, | 不敢表露心迹 | 
| [08:35] | to trust me. | 不敢信任我 | 
| [08:37] | Things’ll be a lot smoother if you do. | 你要是信任我 会好得多 | 
| [08:39] | You should be used to people not trusting you. | 你早该习惯人们不相信你了 | 
| [08:40] | The pirate thing. | 因为我是海盗 | 
| [08:43] | Well, I don’t need you to share. | 你也不用说什么 | 
| [08:46] | You’re something of an open book. | 你的心思昭然若揭 | 
| [08:48] | Am I? | 是吗 | 
| [08:49] | Quite. Let’s see. | 没错 想想看 | 
| [08:53] | You volunteered to come up here | 你自愿和我爬上来 | 
| [08:54] | because you were the most motivated. | 是因为你的意愿最强烈 | 
| [08:56] | You need to get back to a child. | 你得回到一个孩子的身边 | 
| [08:58] | That’s not perception. That’s eavesdropping. | 这不是你看出来的 你偷听我们谈话 | 
| [09:00] | Ah, but you don’t want to abandon him | 但你不想抛弃他 | 
| [09:02] | the way you were abandoned. | 是不想他像你当年那样 | 
| [09:04] | Was I? | 是吗 | 
| [09:05] | Like I said, | 正如我所说 | 
| [09:07] | an open book. | 你的心思昭然若揭 | 
| [09:08] | How would you know that? | 你怎么可能知道的 | 
| [09:10] | I spent many years in Neverland, home of the lost boys. | 我在梦幻岛生活了很多年 那是迷失男孩之家 | 
| [09:14] | They all share the same look in their eyes– | 他们的眼神都是一样的 | 
| [09:16] | The look you get when you’ve been left alone. | 那种遭人遗弃的人才会有的眼神 | 
| [09:20] | Yeah, well, my world ain’t Neverland. | 我的世界可不是梦幻岛 | 
| [09:22] | But an orphan’s an orphan. | 但孤儿永远是孤儿 | 
| [09:25] | Love has been all too rare in your life, hasn’t it? | 你的人生中一直缺少爱 对吗 | 
| [09:30] | You ever even been in love? | 你曾经爱过吗 | 
| [09:35] | No. I have never been in love. | 不 我从没爱过 | 
| [09:41] | I think this little guy is hungry. | 小家伙大概饿了 | 
| [09:44] | Go ahead and get whatever you want, sweetie. | 想要什么随便拿 亲爱的 | 
| [09:45] | – I’m gonna get directions. – I will. | -我去问问路 -好的 | 
| [09:48] | Hey, man. How are you? | 伙计 你好吗 | 
| [09:51] | I’ve been better. | 还不错 | 
| [09:52] | Listen, my wife and I… | 我跟我妻子… | 
| [09:54] | are really lost. | 迷路了 | 
| [09:58] | I’m trying to get to Eugene, | 我们想去尤金 | 
| [09:59] | and I think we’ve been going the wrong way. | 不过我们好像走错了路 | 
| [10:02] | Can you show me what’s going on here? | 你能帮我找找路吗 | 
| [10:04] | Where are we, first of all? | 首先 我们这是在哪 | 
| [10:05] | Okay, wait. Do I look like a tour guide? | 等等 我看上去像个导游吗 | 
| [10:08] | Why don’t you buy the map? Then I can help you. | 不如你先买下这份地图 然后我就能帮你了 | 
| [10:11] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [10:17] | Okay. Now your problem is… | 好的 现在的问题是… | 
| [10:22] | Is you’re way up here. You see that? | 你离那儿远着呢 看到没 | 
| [10:25] | – Oh, my god. That is a problem. – Yeah. | -天啊 麻烦大了 -没错 | 
| [10:26] | Now what you wanna do… | 现在你应该… | 
| [10:27] | You have to take 5 all the way south towards Salem. | 花点时间一路南下到塞勒姆 | 
| [10:31] | That’s right down there. You see that? | 尤金就在那儿 看到没 | 
| [10:32] | – Okay. – That’s where you’re going. You got it? | -好的 -就往那儿走 知道了吗 | 
| [10:34] | – Hey, mister, that guy’s stealing that– – Oh, god! Oh, god. | -先生 那家伙偷了… -天啊 | 
| [10:36] | – Honey? – Oh. Oh. I think– | -你怎么了 -我觉得 | 
| [10:39] | – I think it’s time. – He’s ready? | -我要生了 -他要出生了吗 | 
| [10:40] | – Oh, yeah. – You didn’t see him take the– | -没错 -你没看见他拿了… | 
| [10:41] | – Oh! Oh! It hurts really bad! – Do you guys need help? | -真的好疼 -你们需要帮忙吗 | 
| [10:43] | – No, no, mister, you didn’t see– – Oh, my god! | -不是的先生 你没看到 -天啊 | 
| [10:45] | – It hurts really bad! – Okay. Okay. | -我要疼死了 -没事的 | 
| [10:47] | – You want me to call an ambulance? – No, it’s fine! | -要帮忙叫救护车吗 -不用 没事 | 
| [10:49] | My car’s out front. | 我的车就在前面 | 
| [10:50] | – I know, I know. Breathe, baby. – Oh! Oh! Oh, god. | -宝贝我懂 呼吸 -上帝啊 | 
| [10:52] | Breathe! Let’s go! Come on. | 呼吸 快点我们走 | 
| [10:54] | Oh! Oh, god! | 天啊 | 
| [10:55] | You know they were stealing. | 他们在偷东西 | 
| [10:58] | – The little guy saved us. – He sure did! | -小家伙救了我们 -没错 | 
| [11:00] | The miracle of birth! | 生命的奇迹 | 
| [11:07] | – Good haul. – Thanks. | -干得不错 -谢谢 | 
| [11:10] | I got you a key chain. | 我给你搞了个钥匙圈 | 
| [11:14] | – Do you like it? – Yeah. | -喜欢吗 -喜欢 | 
| [11:19] | Okay. We gotta go. | 我们走 | 
| [11:26] | All right, come on, kids. | 好了快跟上 孩子们 | 
| [11:32] | 20 minutes till housekeeping. | 离房间清洁还有20分钟 | 
| [11:42] | You wanna shower first? | 你要先洗吗 | 
| [11:43] | Oh, look. The granola family left this. | 瞧 那个温馨小家庭落下了这个 | 
| [11:45] | – What is that? – It’s a native american dream catcher. | -是什么 -印第安人的捕梦网 | 
| [11:48] | It’s supposed to keep all the nightmares out | 它能抵挡所有的噩梦 | 
| [11:50] | and only let the good dreams in to protect your home. | 留下好梦来保护你的家 | 
| [11:52] | It’s flypaper for nightmares? | 噩梦的捕梦网吗 | 
| [11:56] | Let’s keep it. | 我们留着吧 | 
| [11:57] | Yeah. Hang it where? The car? | 留下挂在哪里 车里吗 | 
| [12:01] | It’s not much of a home. | 的确不像个家 | 
| [12:03] | Maybe it’s time we get a real place. | 我们该找个真正的家了 | 
| [12:06] | – Are you saying– – Why not? | -你是想… -不好吗 | 
| [12:09] | We’ve been on the road long enough. | 我们在路上奔波得太久了 | 
| [12:11] | Maybe it’s time we retire the Bonnie and Clyde act. | 或许该结束雌雄大盗的生活了 | 
| [12:15] | So I think– I think it’s time. | 所以我觉得是时候了 | 
| [12:18] | Together? | 一起生活吗 | 
| [12:19] | Don’t you wanna? | 你不想吗 | 
| [12:20] | Like where? Neverland? | 住在哪 梦幻岛吗 | 
| [12:22] | I’m serious. We could do this. | 我是认真的 我们能做到的 | 
| [12:23] | Where? | 住在哪里 | 
| [12:33] | Where? I’ll tell you where. | 告诉你我们住哪 | 
| [12:35] | Close your eyes and point. | 闭上眼随便指 | 
| [12:37] | Whatever spot you pick– | 你指到哪里 | 
| [12:40] | That’s our home. | 哪里就是我们的家 | 
| [12:51] | Tallahassee. | 塔拉哈西 | 
| [12:52] | We got a winner. | 选好了 | 
| [12:53] | Is it near a beach? | 是沿海城市吗 | 
| [12:54] | Yeah, it’s Florida. Everything’s near a beach. | 当然 在佛罗里达 哪里都是沿海的 | 
| [12:56] | – Okay, then Tallahassee it is. – Tallahassee it is. | -那就塔拉哈西吧 -就在塔拉哈西 | 
| [12:59] | Are you sure? Is this… | 你确定吗 这是… | 
| [13:02] | What you really want? | 你真正想要的吗 | 
| [13:04] | What I really want is you. | 我真正想要的就是跟你在一起 | 
| [13:24] | What is that? | 你在干什么 | 
| [13:26] | Keeps the time. | 计算时间 | 
| [13:31] | You have somewhere to be? | 你要去什么地方吗 | 
| [13:33] | We can mark watches, take turns sleeping. | 我们标记下时间 轮流休息 | 
| [13:36] | We’ll most likely have to walk through the night again, | 估计我们又要在晚上赶路了 | 
| [13:38] | so we should rest while we can. | 所以我们得尽可能休息 | 
| [13:39] | I’ll take first shift. | 那我先来把风吧 | 
| [13:40] | I’ll stay up with you. | 我跟你一起 | 
| [13:43] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [13:48] | When’s the last time you slept? | 你多久没睡觉了 | 
| [13:50] | I don’t really sleep now. | 我现在基本不睡觉了 | 
| [13:52] | Not after what I’ve been through. | 经历了那种事 我不想睡 | 
| [13:54] | Sleeping curse. | 沉睡咒 | 
| [13:56] | The one time I did sleep, I had horrible nightmares. | 有次我睡着了 结果做了可怕的噩梦 | 
| [13:58] | It’s a side effect. | 那是副作用 | 
| [14:01] | Same thing happened to me. | 我也有过这种经历 | 
| [14:02] | – It did? – Mm. I had them for months. | -真的吗 -是的 持续了好几个月 | 
| [14:05] | Charming–my husband– | 王子 我的丈夫 | 
| [14:07] | He used to wake me, | 我吓哭的时候 | 
| [14:09] | when I cried out, he’d light a candle. | 他总会摇醒我 点上一根蜡烛 | 
| [14:12] | He said it would capture the nightmares. | 他说那样就可以捕获那些噩梦 | 
| [14:16] | He’d watch over me as I fell back to sleep. | 他会守在我身旁 直到我睡去 | 
| [14:19] | Sounds like he lives up to his name. | 他真是人如其名 | 
| [14:21] | Yeah. | 是的 | 
| [14:26] | Why don’t you try… to sleep? | 你去试着睡一会儿吧 | 
| [14:28] | I’ll watch over you. | 我守着你 | 
| [14:30] | You’ll be safe. | 你不会有危险的 | 
| [14:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [15:07] | What happened here? | 这里发生过什么 | 
| [15:09] | It’s where the final battle was. | 这是最后决战的战场 | 
| [15:12] | Give me your hand. | 把手给我 | 
| [15:13] | What? | 干什么 | 
| [15:14] | Your hand–it’s cut. Let me help you. | 你手受伤了 我来帮你 | 
| [15:15] | – No. No. It’s fine. – No, it’s not. | -不用 没事的 -不 有事 | 
| [15:19] | So now you’re gonna be a gentleman? | 现在充起绅士来了吗 | 
| [15:20] | Giants can smell blood, | 巨人闻得到血腥味 | 
| [15:22] | and I’m always a gentleman. | 而且我向来都是绅士 | 
| [15:28] | What the hell is that? | 那是什么鬼东西 | 
| [15:31] | It’s rum. | 朗姆酒 | 
| [15:32] | A bloody waste of it. | 真是浪费啊 | 
| [15:40] | Here’s the plan. | 计划是这样的 | 
| [15:42] | We wait for the giant to fall asleep. | 我们坐等巨人睡着 | 
| [15:45] | When he does, we’ll sneak past him into his cave. | 之后 我们从他身边溜进洞穴 | 
| [15:49] | It’s where the treasures are, | 宝藏就在那里 | 
| [15:50] | where the compass lies. | 罗盘也在那里 | 
| [15:55] | And then? | 然后呢 | 
| [15:58] | And then we run like hell. | 然后我们撒腿就跑 | 
| [15:59] | I don’t have time to wait for a giant to fall asleep. | 我没时间等巨人睡着 | 
| [16:02] | The powder mulan gave us– we need to use it. | 我们得使用木兰给我们的粉末 | 
| [16:04] | We gotta knock him out. | 把他弄晕 | 
| [16:06] | Well, that’s riskier. | 这样风险很大 | 
| [16:07] | Than waiting for a giant to fall asleep when we need him to? | 比等着巨人在我们需要的时候入睡更危险吗 | 
| [16:10] | Point taken. | 好吧 | 
| [16:13] | Ooh, you’re a tough lass. | 你还挺彪悍 | 
| [16:16] | You’d make a hell of a pirate. | 很适合当海盗 | 
| [16:20] | Who’s Milah on the tattoo? | 纹身上那个米拉是谁 | 
| [16:26] | Someone from long ago. | 一位故友 | 
| [16:27] | Where is she? | 她去哪了 | 
| [16:29] | She’s gone. | 不在了 | 
| [16:32] | Gold. | 戈登 | 
| [16:37] | Rumplestiltskin. | 朗普斯金 | 
| [16:39] | He took more than your hand from you, didn’t he? | 他不光夺走了你的手 对吗 | 
| [16:43] | That’s why you want to kill him. | 所以你才要杀了他 | 
| [16:47] | For someone who’s never been in love, | 说是从没爱过 | 
| [16:48] | you’re quite perceptive, aren’t you? | 却这么有洞察力 | 
| [16:51] | Maybe I was once. | 也许我爱过一次 | 
| [16:57] | I got doughnuts. | 我有甜甜圈 | 
| [16:58] | I got jelly. | 还有果冻 | 
| [17:00] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 | 
| [17:01] | Nothing. | 没什么 | 
| [17:01] | No, no. Hey. | 不对 | 
| [17:03] | What’s wrong? | 你怎么了 | 
| [17:07] | This was on the wall at the post office. | 我在邮局的墙上看到的 | 
| [17:12] | I didn’t even know they did that still. | 没想到他们还会这样做 | 
| [17:14] | When did this happen? | 什么时候的事 | 
| [17:16] | I was a janitor in Phoenix– | 我曾在凤凰城做守卫 | 
| [17:19] | This high-end jewelry place. | 给一家高档首饰店打工 | 
| [17:22] | The manager was a drunk. | 经理是个酒鬼 | 
| [17:24] | He would forget to lock the case to the expensive watches. | 他总忘锁装名表的箱子 | 
| [17:27] | Neal– | 尼尔 | 
| [17:28] | I resisted twice. | 我抗拒了两次 | 
| [17:30] | The third time, this guy’s asking to get took. | 第三次 就好像他求我拿走一样 | 
| [17:33] | So I-I grabbed a couple cases of watches | 于是我拿了几块表 | 
| [17:35] | and I hopped on a train to Portland. | 跳上了去波特兰的火车 | 
| [17:37] | The store’s got insurance. | 首饰店有保险 | 
| [17:39] | Anyway, I stashed ’em in a locker at the train station. | 总之 我把表放在火车站的储物柜里 | 
| [17:41] | They’re still there. | 一直没动 | 
| [17:43] | It’s hardly stealing. | 这都算不上偷 | 
| [17:44] | So you got away clean. | 那你没留下线索 | 
| [17:45] | I didn’t get away clean. | 我留下线索了 | 
| [17:49] | The manager may have been a drunk, | 那个经理是个酒鬼 | 
| [17:50] | but the security cameras are stone sober. | 但监控设备是清醒的 | 
| [17:52] | I thought this heat had died down, but it hasn’t. | 我以为风头会过去的 但没有 | 
| [17:56] | I’m sorry. Tallahassee’s out. | 对不起 不能去塔拉哈西了 | 
| [18:01] | I gotta go to Canada. | 我得去加拿大 | 
| [18:03] | That’s fine. | 没关系 | 
| [18:04] | I like maple syrup. | 我喜欢糖枫汁 | 
| [18:05] | I gotta go to Canada alone. | 我得独自去加拿大 | 
| [18:08] | Why? | 为什么 | 
| [18:10] | If I get caught, and you’re with me, | 如果我被抓 你和我在一起 | 
| [18:11] | – you’re in trouble– – You’re not gonna get caught. | -你会有麻烦 -你不会被抓的 | 
| [18:13] | How can you say that? You think crossing the border’s easy? | 你说什么呢 你觉得穿越国境很容易吗 | 
| [18:15] | We get fake ID and passports. | 我们可以伪造身份和护照 | 
| [18:16] | Those cost money. We have a stolen car. | 那需要钱 我们的车是偷的 | 
| [18:18] | We make it legit. | 可以让它合法 | 
| [18:19] | We take a V.I.N. Number off of another car. | 用其他车的序列号套牌 | 
| [18:21] | Emma, I’m not gonna have you in the seat next to me | 艾玛 我不能让你坐在我身边 | 
| [18:23] | – with $20,000– wait. Wait. Seriously, wait. Wait. Wait. | -带着两万块… -等等 等等 | 
| [18:25] | What if I go and get the watches out of the locker? | 我可以去储物柜取出手表 | 
| [18:27] | No one’s looking for me. We can–we can fence them | 我没被通缉 我们可以把表卖掉 | 
| [18:30] | and then we have the money. We can do whatever we want. | 然后就有钱了 我们想干什么就能干什么 | 
| [18:31] | We can go wherever we want, right? | 想去哪就去哪 对吧 | 
| [18:34] | We could change our identities and go to Tallahassee. | 我们可以伪造身份 然后去塔拉哈西 | 
| [18:38] | So you–you want to steal the watches | 你要去偷表 | 
| [18:40] | to help me with get away with stealing the watches? | 来帮我解决偷表引起的麻烦 | 
| [18:42] | Yes. | 是的 | 
| [18:43] | That is exactly what I want to do. | 我就打算这么做 | 
| [18:48] | – I can’t let you risk everything– – I love you. | -我不能让你冒险 -我爱你 | 
| [18:54] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 | 
| [18:59] | You think you can do it? | 你觉得你能做到吗 | 
| [19:00] | I know I can. | 我知道能行 | 
| [19:11] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 | 
| [19:12] | Yeah. | 是的 | 
| [19:53] | Oh, damn it. | 该死 | 
| [20:05] | You big git! | 你个大饭桶 | 
| [20:08] | Yeah, you. Huh? | 就是你 | 
| [20:10] | You wanna kill a human? | 你想杀人类吗 | 
| [20:11] | Huh? You want to kill a human? | 你想杀人类吗 | 
| [20:15] | I’m the worst human around. Come on! | 我是附近最坏的人类了 来啊 | 
| [20:20] | Come on then! | 那就来吧 | 
| [20:22] | Come on then! | 放马过来 | 
| [20:39] | Hook? | 虎克 | 
| [20:42] | Hook! | 虎克 | 
| [20:46] | He’s out cold. | 他晕过去了 | 
| [20:49] | I don’t mean to upset you, Emma, | 我不想惹你心烦 艾玛 | 
| [20:50] | but I think we make quite the team. | 但我们合作相当默契 | 
| [20:55] | Let’s go steal a compass. | 我们去偷罗盘吧 | 
| [21:13] | Hey. Aurora? | 小曦 | 
| [21:16] | It was just a dream. | 你是在做梦 | 
| [21:18] | It was just a dream. | 只是做梦而已 | 
| [21:20] | It was horrible. | 但很可怕 | 
| [21:21] | Why don’t you tell me about it? Do you want to tell me about it? | 不如和我说说吧 你想和我谈谈吗 | 
| [21:23] | Come on. Let’s stand. Tell me. | 来吧 站起来 告诉我 | 
| [21:31] | It was the same as last time. | 和上次做的梦一样 | 
| [21:35] | I was in this room– this–this red room. | 我在一个红色的房间里 | 
| [21:37] | It was bright. Blood-red curtains. | 亮红色 血红的窗帘 | 
| [21:41] | There was no windows or doors so it didn’t make sense, | 那里既没有窗也没有门 非常古怪 | 
| [21:43] | and I couldn’t get in or out. I was trapped. | 我无法出入 被困住了 | 
| [21:47] | The curtains– they were on fire. | 然后窗帘 就着火了 | 
| [21:49] | It was horrible. | 太可怕了 | 
| [21:52] | It’s okay. | 没事了 | 
| [21:53] | I was hunched in a corner, | 我在角落缩成一团 | 
| [21:54] | and I looked over into the other corner. | 然后朝另一个角落望去 | 
| [21:58] | In the shadows, there was someone else there. | 在阴影处 还有个人在那里 | 
| [22:02] | I just see his eyes. He was looking right at me. | 我看着他的眼睛 他也在看我 | 
| [22:07] | It’s okay. | 没关系 | 
| [22:08] | It’s over now. | 都结束了 | 
| [22:11] | These nightmares– | 这些噩梦 | 
| [22:13] | they will fade away. I promise. | 都会逐渐消失的 我保证 | 
| [22:17] | Did they for you? | 你的噩梦消失了吗 | 
| [22:19] | Yeah. Come on. | 是的 过来 | 
| [22:23] | Come on. | 来 | 
| [22:24] | I’ll sit with you until you fall back asleep. | 我会坐在这里陪你 直到你再次入睡 | 
| [22:27] | Who else do I have to take care of? | 现在我还能照顾谁呢 | 
| [22:45] | They hoarded all of their greatest stolen treasures in here– | 他们把偷来最好的财宝都藏在这里 | 
| [22:48] | piles of jewels, | 成堆的珠宝 | 
| [22:49] | and every room filled with coins. | 房间里的金币堆积成山 | 
| [22:54] | Let’s get to it. The compass. | 我们快去找罗盘吧 | 
| [22:58] | What’s your rush? | 你急什么 | 
| [23:01] | How long do you think magic knockout powder lasts? | 你觉得魔法昏迷粉能持续多久 | 
| [23:04] | I have no clue. | 我不知道 | 
| [23:05] | That’s my rush. | 所以我才急 | 
| [23:09] | Too right, lass. | 对极了 小姑娘 | 
| [23:11] | Come. Everything we need is right in front of us. | 来吧 我们所需要的一切就在前方 | 
| [23:18] | Train 643 with stops in Cleveland, | 643号列车经停克利夫兰 | 
| [23:21] | D.C., and Seattle. | 华盛顿和西雅图 | 
| [23:23] | Now boarding on track… | 请各位乘客上车 | 
| [24:05] | They kill all the giant housekeepers, too? | 他们还杀了所有的巨人管家吗 | 
| [24:07] | How we’re gonna find a compass in this mess? | 堆得乱七八糟的 怎么找罗盘 | 
| [24:09] | By looking. | 用眼睛找 | 
| [24:10] | Start searching. | 开始找吧 | 
| [24:12] | I wonder how much treasure we could carry down the beanstalk. | 我们能搬多少财宝下豆茎呢 | 
| [24:16] | In addition to the compass, of course. | 当然是除了罗盘以外 | 
| [24:18] | What the hell? | 什么东西 | 
| [24:20] | That… would be Jack. | 那 应该是杰克 | 
| [24:23] | As in Jack– | 就是那个杰克 | 
| [24:25] | The giant killer. | 杀巨人的那个 | 
| [24:26] | With that toothpick? | 就用这把”牙签”吗 | 
| [24:27] | Well, it packs quite a wallop. You’d be surprised. | 它的冲击力可很大 你会大吃一惊的 | 
| [24:31] | It’s about bloody time. | 也该投怀送抱了 | 
| [24:36] | It’s a trip wire. | 那是拉线 | 
| [24:38] | Quite a security system. | 好大一个安全系统 | 
| [24:43] | Well, that’s a plausible excuse for grabbing me, | 这倒是个抱住我的好借口 | 
| [24:45] | but next time, don’t stand on ceremony. | 但下次 可别和我客套了 | 
| [24:48] | Let’s find the compass | 咱们还是赶紧找罗盘 | 
| [24:50] | and go home. | 然后回家 | 
| [24:56] | After you. | 你先请 | 
| [25:08] | Oh, thank god. | 谢天谢地 | 
| [25:11] | Let’s see ’em. | 打开看看 | 
| [25:14] | That’s not as many as I thought. | 没我想的那么多 | 
| [25:15] | Yeah, but they’re super pricey. | 没错 但它们价值连城 | 
| [25:17] | This is $20,000 easy. | 这个少说有两万 | 
| [25:18] | $20,000? | 两万 | 
| [25:23] | Tallahassee. | 塔拉哈西 | 
| [25:26] | Listen, I’m gonna go meet the fence. | 听着 我去找黑市贩子 | 
| [25:28] | I’ll meet you with the money. | 我会带着钱去找你 | 
| [25:30] | Remember where? | 记得在哪里吗 | 
| [25:31] | – The parking structure by the tracks. – Yes. | -铁路旁边的停车场 -对 | 
| [25:33] | 9:00 sharp. | 九点整 | 
| [25:35] | Just so there’s no mix-ups… | 以防万一… | 
| [25:42] | So I guess we’re keeping this one? | 我们能留下这个吗 | 
| [25:44] | How can we not? Look how good it looks on you. | 为什么不呢 戴在你手上真美 | 
| [25:50] | Tallahassee, baby. | 塔拉哈西 宝贝 | 
| [25:53] | We’re almost home. | 就快到家了 | 
| [26:02] | Home… | 家… | 
| [26:30] | You got the wrong guy, officer! | 你抓错人了 警官 | 
| [26:31] | I wasn’t even jaywalking! | 我都没乱穿马路 | 
| [26:32] | It’s not like that. | 不是那样的 | 
| [26:34] | You want to protect Emma? Come with me. | 想保护艾玛吗 跟我来 | 
| [26:36] | What? | 什么 | 
| [26:38] | – Get up. – How do you know Emma? | -起来 -你怎么知道艾玛 | 
| [26:40] | Name’s August. | 我叫奥古斯特 | 
| [26:42] | And it’s a long story, | 说来话长了 | 
| [26:43] | but trust me, you want to hear it. | 但相信我 你想知道 | 
| [26:52] | All right, August. | 好吧 奥古斯特 | 
| [26:54] | You’re not a cop? | 你不是警察 | 
| [26:56] | Who are you? You got two minutes. | 那你是谁 给你两分钟 | 
| [26:58] | Think of me as Emma’s guardian angel. | 就把我当成艾玛的守护天使吧 | 
| [27:02] | Guardian angel? | 守护天使 | 
| [27:04] | I’d say you’ve been doing a pretty crap job. | 那我只能说你太失职了 | 
| [27:05] | I’ve been looking for her for the past two years. | 过去的两年里我一直在找她 | 
| [27:09] | Now I finally find her, | 现在我终于找到了她 | 
| [27:11] | and she’s robbing convenience stores with some deadbeat. | 而她竟然和小混混在便利店偷东西 | 
| [27:14] | Tell me again who’s doing the crap job. | 再说一遍 到底谁失职 | 
| [27:16] | Let me tell you something. | 告诉你吧 | 
| [27:17] | I’m the best thing that’s ever happened to her. | 我就是她生命里的奇迹 | 
| [27:18] | Two years? Where were you the rest of her life? | 两年 那其余那些年你都哪去了 | 
| [27:21] | I’m not perfect. | 我并非十全十美 | 
| [27:23] | This world? Full of temptations. | 这个世界 充满诱惑 | 
| [27:26] | Turns out I’m not that great at saying no. | 事实证明 我没那么伟大去拒绝诱惑 | 
| [27:28] | I’m not built that way. | 我就不是那样的人 | 
| [27:30] | But I’m here now. | 但我来了 | 
| [27:31] | Who are you? | 你到底是谁 | 
| [27:33] | We were in the same home as kids, | 我们小时候在同一个孤儿院 | 
| [27:37] | and I thought she’d be safe inside the system, | 我以为福利系统会保护她 | 
| [27:39] | but now that she’s out. | 但她离开了系统 | 
| [27:41] | Back then I promised I would take care of her. | 我曾承诺要照顾她 | 
| [27:45] | Well, we promised to take care of each other. | 我们许诺过要相濡以沫 | 
| [27:48] | You love her. Good. | 你爱她 太好了 | 
| [27:51] | That means you have to do right by her. | 那你得做为她好的事 | 
| [27:53] | That’s all I’m trying to do. | 那就是我想做的 | 
| [27:55] | Then leave her. | 那就离开她 | 
| [27:56] | Never. | 休想 | 
| [27:57] | She has a destiny, | 她的命运已经注定 | 
| [28:00] | and you–this life? | 而你 这种生活 | 
| [28:03] | You’re gonna keep her from it. | 你会让她与命运失之交臂 | 
| [28:06] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [28:08] | Do you believe in magic? | 你相信魔法吗 | 
| [28:13] | I take it you do. | 看来你是信了 | 
| [28:15] | So will you…trust me? | 那你能 相信我吗 | 
| [28:22] | I’m gonna show you something– | 我要给你看些东西 | 
| [28:24] | something that’s gonna make you look at everything differently. | 它会让你从此改变对世界的看法 | 
| [28:28] | And when you see what I have in here, you’re gonna listen. | 看了我的东西 你就得听我的劝 | 
| [28:31] | You’re gonna believe every word I say. | 相信我说的每句话 | 
| [28:37] | Yeah, right. | 才怪 | 
| [28:55] | Okay. I’m listening. | 说吧 我在听 | 
| [28:58] | There’s a curse… | 有一个魔咒 | 
| [29:01] | and it needs to be broken. | 需要被打破 | 
| [29:04] | Emma is the key. | 艾玛是关键 | 
| [29:07] | I was tasked with keeping her on track, | 我的任务是让她做该做的事 | 
| [29:11] | and you, my friend, | 而你 我的朋友 | 
| [29:13] | just got caught in the crossfire. | 无意中被卷了进来 | 
| [29:19] | Now I’m gonna tell you a story, | 现在 我要给你讲个故事 | 
| [29:21] | and at the end of it, you’re gonna have to make a decision. | 故事讲完 你要做出决定 | 
| [29:24] | Will you do the right thing… | 你会做出正确 | 
| [29:28] | or not? | 还是错误的决定 | 
| [29:31] | So…are you ready? | 那么 准备好了吗 | 
| [29:50] | The number you are trying to reach is out of service. | 您呼叫的电话暂时无法接通 | 
| [29:53] | If you think you’ve reached this message in error… | 如果您误拨此号码… | 
| [29:55] | Damn right, it’s an error. | 说的对 搞错了吧 | 
| [29:56] | Unless he set you up. | 除非是个局 | 
| [29:58] | Hands above your head, please, Miss. | 小姐 请举起手来 | 
| [30:00] | – Wait. Why? -Possession of stolen goods. | -等等 什么情况 -持有赃物 | 
| [30:03] | Left you holding. | 东西交出来 | 
| [30:04] | I have nothing. | 我什么都没拿啊 | 
| [30:06] | Sorry to tell you, but your boy took off. | 很抱歉告诉你 你的男朋友跑了 | 
| [30:08] | Probably in Canada by now. | 大概都到加拿大了 | 
| [30:11] | He called in a tip, | 他打来电话告密 | 
| [30:12] | told us to take a look at the surveillance footage at the train station. | 让我们看看火车站的监控录像 | 
| [30:17] | Give me the watch. | 把手表拿来 | 
| [30:19] | Now! | 快点 | 
| [30:26] | You know your rights? | 知道你的权利吗 | 
| [30:31] | Yeah. | 是的 | 
| [30:33] | Good girl. Turn around. | 好姑娘 转身 | 
| [30:38] | Where’s the rest of the watches? | 其余的手表呢 | 
| [30:39] | They’re gone. | 都不见了 | 
| [30:41] | They’re not coming back. | 再也不会回来了 | 
| [30:45] | Let’s go. | 走吧 | 
| [30:48] | So it’s just… in here somewhere? | 就是说它在…这里的某一处了 | 
| [30:51] | Allegedly. | 据说如此 | 
| [30:55] | Give me a boost, would you, love? | 能举我一把吗 亲爱的 | 
| [30:58] | So I can’t see what you’re pocketing? No way. | 这样我就看不见你偷了什么吗 没门 | 
| [31:00] | You give me a boost. | 你举着我 | 
| [31:01] | Try something new, darling– | 还有新招儿没 亲爱的 | 
| [31:04] | It’s called trust. | 这叫做信任 | 
| [31:07] | We do it side by side, and fast. | 我们并肩战斗 速战速决 | 
| [31:09] | Who knows how long before the– | 谁知道还有多久… | 
| [31:16] | Someone’s up. | 有人醒了 | 
| [31:22] | Quickly. Get under something. | 快点 躲起来 | 
| [31:37] | Hook? | 虎克 | 
| [31:52] | 加拿大 温哥华 两月后 | |
| [32:02] | Been a while. | 有段时间没见了 | 
| [32:05] | Where’d you go? | 你去哪了 | 
| [32:08] | Tried to lose myself. | 试着迷失自我 | 
| [32:11] | It didn’t work. | 但是没用 | 
| [32:15] | I want to talk to you about Emma. | 我想跟你聊聊艾玛的事 | 
| [32:17] | I hope you’re not trying to reach out. | 但愿你不是想去找她 | 
| [32:20] | I just–I feel like–if– if I knew that she was okay, | 我只是觉得…如果我知道她一切都好 | 
| [32:24] | I could move on. | 就可以放下了 | 
| [32:26] | Is she? | 她好吗 | 
| [32:27] | She will be. She got 11 months. | 她会好的 她被判了11个月 | 
| [32:33] | That should be me. I should be doing that time. | 本该是我 我才该去坐牢 | 
| [32:35] | No. We went over this. It’s good. | 不 我们已经说清楚了 这样很好 | 
| [32:38] | How’s it good? | 怎么就好了 | 
| [32:39] | It’s a minimum security place in Phoenix, | 她在凤凰城一座最低戒备监狱 | 
| [32:41] | and no, I am not going to tell you which one. | 但我不会告诉你是哪座 | 
| [32:44] | She’ll get out of there and she’ll be fine. | 她会出狱 她会没事 | 
| [32:46] | You keep your promise and steer clear, | 你遵守诺言 离她远点 | 
| [32:48] | and she can have a good life. | 她会过上很好的生活 | 
| [32:49] | She can do what she’s supposed to do. | 去做她该做的事 | 
| [32:53] | And if I can’t be there for her, man, | 如果我不能陪伴她 老兄 | 
| [32:55] | you gotta promise me that you will be. | 请保证你会 | 
| [32:58] | I promise. | 我保证 | 
| [33:01] | All right, then you should do something for me. | 好 那你帮我办点事 | 
| [33:05] | I was able to fence the watches. | 我把表都卖了 | 
| [33:08] | Don’t judge me. I’m giving it all to her. | 别说我 我要把这些都给她 | 
| [33:10] | And the car. I got a clean V.I.N. number for it, | 还有车 我给它上了新的牌照 | 
| [33:13] | so it’s legit. | 现在是合法的了 | 
| [33:14] | I just… | 我只是… | 
| [33:16] | It’ll feel like I’m there with her, you know? | 它可以代替我陪她 明白吗 | 
| [33:18] | Money’s not what she needs– not for what’s ahead. | 她不需要钱 目前不需要 | 
| [33:22] | Can you just see that she gets it? | 拜托你一定把这些给她 好吗 | 
| [33:26] | Sure. | 好吧 | 
| [33:34] | And one more thing. | 还有一件事 | 
| [33:37] | If anything changes, | 如果情况发生变化 | 
| [33:39] | and she does her job, | 她完成了她的任务 | 
| [33:40] | this insanity ends, and she’s free– | 这些破事都结束 她自由了… | 
| [33:43] | I’ll send you a postcard. | 我会给你寄明信片的 | 
| [33:54] | I’m not what you think! | 我不是你想的那种人 | 
| [33:55] | You’re a thief, and you poisoned me, | 你是个小偷 还给我下毒 | 
| [33:57] | so yeah, I’m pretty sure you’re exactly what I think. | 所以我很确定 你就是那种人 | 
| [34:00] | No. Look, you have a compass. | 不是 你有只罗盘 | 
| [34:02] | I need it. | 我需要它 | 
| [34:02] | I don’t care what you need. | 我不在乎你需要什么 | 
| [34:05] | No, for my son! | 不 我是为了我儿子 | 
| [34:06] | To save my son! | 为了救我儿子 | 
| [34:09] | Don’t you have a family? | 你没有家人吗 | 
| [34:11] | No! | 没有 | 
| [34:12] | Because humans killed them all. | 因为人类把他们全杀了 | 
| [34:52] | Nice security system. | 保安系统不错 | 
| [34:54] | Efficient. | 非常有效 | 
| [34:55] | No. No! No! No! No! | 别别别 | 
| [34:57] | I can tell by your face you know what this is. | 看你表情 你知道这是什么 | 
| [34:58] | Let me guess–it’s dipped in some sort of poison. | 我猜猜 这上面有毒 | 
| [35:02] | You have a compass. | 你有只罗盘 | 
| [35:03] | I need it. | 我需要它 | 
| [35:05] | You’re gonna kill me either way. | 反正你怎么都会杀了我 | 
| [35:07] | Go ahead. | 杀吧 | 
| [35:09] | Kill me. | 杀了我 | 
| [35:11] | You don’t know me. | 你不了解我 | 
| [35:12] | I know your kind. | 我了解你们人类 | 
| [35:14] | They massacred us and destroyed our beans. | 他们残杀我们 还毁掉了我们的魔豆 | 
| [35:17] | I heard it the other way. | 我听说可不是这样 | 
| [35:19] | Because the victors get to tell the story. | 成王败寇 | 
| [35:23] | Okay! Stop. | 好吧 住手 | 
| [35:25] | Here. | 给你 | 
| [35:33] | See? | 看到了吧 | 
| [35:35] | I’m not the bad guy. | 我不是坏人 | 
| [35:48] | Maybe you are telling the truth. | 也许你说的是实话 | 
| [35:51] | Doesn’t really matter. | 但那并不重要 | 
| [35:52] | I have to go. Are there any more of you? | 我得走了 你还有同伴吗 | 
| [35:55] | No. | 没有 | 
| [35:57] | I’m alone. | 只有我一个 | 
| [36:05] | What’s this? | 这是什么 | 
| [36:06] | Is this a bean? | 是魔豆吗 | 
| [36:09] | Can this make a portal? | 这个可以长出传送门吗 | 
| [36:10] | Not anymore. | 不行了 | 
| [36:12] | It was destroyed, like the rest of them. | 和其他魔豆一样 它已经被毁了 | 
| [36:15] | I wear it as a reminder– | 我带着它是想提醒自己 | 
| [36:17] | a reminder that you’re all killers. | 不忘记你们都是杀手 | 
| [36:26] | You’re wrong. | 你错了 | 
| [36:57] | Go. | 走吧 | 
| [36:58] | Why? | 为什么 | 
| [37:01] | Because you could’ve killed me and you didn’t. | 因为你可以杀了我 但却没有 | 
| [37:06] | You get one favor. Now go before I change my mind. | 我欠你份情 在我改主意前赶紧走 | 
| [37:15] | Actually… | 其实… | 
| [37:17] | I get two favors. | 你欠我两份情 | 
| [37:18] | What? | 什么 | 
| [37:20] | Well, the way I see it, I could’ve killed you twice– | 在我看来 我本有两次机会杀你 | 
| [37:22] | The poison and when you were knocked out. | 我毒倒你的时候 | 
| [37:25] | I didn’t. | 我也没有 | 
| [37:27] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 | 
| [37:31] | Hook. | 虎克 | 
| [37:35] | You are bloody brilliant. | 你真是太聪明了 | 
| [37:36] | Amazing. | 真不错 | 
| [37:39] | May I see it? | 能给我看一下吗 | 
| [37:41] | The compass. | 罗盘 | 
| [37:47] | It’s more beautiful than legend. | 比传说中的还美丽 | 
| [37:54] | Come. Let’s go. | 快 我们走 | 
| [38:01] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 | 
| [38:03] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 | 
| [38:05] | Hook, I… | 虎克 我… | 
| [38:08] | I-I can’t– | 我不能 | 
| [38:09] | Emma, look at me. Have I told you a lie? | 艾玛 看着我 我说过谎吗 | 
| [38:12] | I brought you here. | 我带你来这里 | 
| [38:14] | I risked my own safety to help you. | 我冒着生命危险帮你 | 
| [38:17] | The compass is in your hand. Why do this to me now? | 现在罗盘在你手里 你这是干什么 | 
| [38:20] | I can’t take a chance that I’m wrong about you. | 我怕我看错你 | 
| [38:24] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 | 
| [38:26] | You’re sorry? You’re sorry?! | 你对不起 对不起 | 
| [38:28] | I got you here! I got you the compass! | 我带你来这里 帮你拿到罗盘 | 
| [38:30] | I got the compass. | 罗盘是我拿到的 | 
| [38:31] | You’re just gonna leave me here to die? | 你要把我扔下等死吗 | 
| [38:33] | Have that beast to eat me, to crush my bones? | 让野兽吃掉我 嚼碎我的骨头 | 
| [38:35] | He’s not a beast, | 他不是野兽 | 
| [38:37] | and you’re not gonna die. | 你也不会死 | 
| [38:40] | I just need a head start. That’s all. | 我只是想占得先机 | 
| [38:43] | Swan. | 斯旺 | 
| [38:45] | Swan! | 斯旺 | 
| [38:47] | Swan! | 斯旺 | 
| [39:07] | Whoa. Wait! What are you doing? | 等等 你在干什么 | 
| [39:08] | Just stay back. Emma gave me ten hours. | 退后 艾玛给我十个小时 | 
| [39:10] | – No! No! No! – What, you’re gonna just leave her to die? | -不要不要 -你要让她留在那儿等死吗 | 
| [39:12] | Ten hours. | 十个小时 | 
| [39:14] | She may already be dead. | 她可能已经死了 | 
| [39:15] | No. | 不要 | 
| [39:21] | No! | 不要 | 
| [39:22] | No! Stop! | 不要 停下 | 
| [39:25] | Stop! Stop! | 住手 别打了 | 
| [39:27] | This was your daughter’s wish! | 这是你女儿的要求 | 
| [39:30] | I don’t care what you say! | 我不管你说什么 | 
| [39:32] | You do not put my daughter in danger! | 我绝不许你置她于险境 | 
| [39:35] | Stop! | 够了 | 
| [39:38] | Emma. | 艾玛 | 
| [39:42] | You okay? | 你没事吧 | 
| [39:43] | Two earthquakes and a jump from a beanstalk. | 两次地震 还从豆茎上跳下来 | 
| [39:45] | I think my brain’s still rattling around a little. | 我脑子还有点晕晕的 | 
| [39:48] | I did what she ordered, | 我是按你的命令行事 | 
| [39:49] | nothing more than that. | 没有别的意思 | 
| [39:50] | Did you get it? | 拿到了吗 | 
| [39:51] | Yep. | 是的 | 
| [39:54] | W-where’s Hook? | 虎克呢 | 
| [39:56] | He’s detained. Let’s go. Get your stuff. | 他被抓了 走吧 带上装备 | 
| [39:57] | We got ten hours before he follows us. | 十个小时后他就能跟上来 | 
| [39:59] | What? How? | 什么 怎么会 | 
| [40:01] | I got a friend looking after him till then. | 我让一个朋友看住他十小时 | 
| [40:06] | You told her to cut it down? | 你让她砍断豆茎吗 | 
| [40:08] | Yes. I couldn’t risk– | 是的 我不能冒险… | 
| [40:09] | We go back together. | 我们一起回去 | 
| [40:12] | That is the only way. | 只有这一条路 | 
| [40:13] | Do you understand? | 你明白吗 | 
| [40:19] | Yeah. | 明白 | 
| [40:20] | Good. | 很好 | 
| [40:22] | Now let’s go get that dust from Cora. | 我们去拿柯拉的灰烬吧 | 
| [40:25] | Yeah, and go home. | 对 然后回家 | 
| [40:31] | 亚利桑那州 凤凰城 最低戒备监狱 11年前 | |
| [40:37] | Swan, you got mail. | 斯旺 有你的信 | 
| [40:40] | Know anyone in Phuket? | 普吉岛有熟人吗 | 
| [40:43] | I’ve gotta open this in front of you. Those are the rules. | 我得当你的面拆信 这是规定 | 
| [40:49] | Okay. Look. | 好的 看吧 | 
| [40:50] | Car keys. | 车钥匙 | 
| [40:53] | Hope you got the car it goes with. | 希望你有钥匙能开的车 | 
| [40:56] | Nothing else. No letter. Sorry. | 没别的了 没有信 对不起 | 
| [40:59] | But good news. You get a car when you get out. | 好消息是 你出去就有车开了 | 
| [41:07] | And a baby. | 还有个宝宝 | 
| [41:08] | Congratulations. | 祝贺你 | 
| [41:24] | Henry? | 亨利 | 
| [41:26] | Henry. | 亨利 | 
| [41:27] | It’s okay. | 没事的 | 
| [41:28] | Okay. You’re okay. You’re okay. | 没事的 你没事 | 
| [41:30] | I just had the worst nightmare. | 我刚做了一个特别吓人的恶梦 | 
| [41:32] | It’s over now. | 你醒了 | 
| [41:33] | – Okay. – Okay? | -好吧 -好吗 | 
| [41:35] | Here. | 给你 | 
| [41:38] | This will help. | 这样会好一些 | 
| [41:45] | A candle? | 蜡烛 | 
| [41:47] | Yeah. They keep the nightmares away. | 是的 能把噩梦赶走 | 
| [41:50] | Okay. Now talk to me. | 跟我讲讲 | 
| [41:53] | What was so bad? | 什么梦 | 
| [41:55] | I was in this room, and… | 我在一间屋子里 | 
| [41:59] | And it was red. | 是红色的 | 
| [42:02] | And there was no doors, | 屋子没有门 | 
| [42:03] | no windows. | 没有窗户 | 
| [42:05] | And these curtains… | 那些窗帘 | 
| [42:08] | And they were on fire. | 窗帘着火了 | 
| [42:12] | – And I was in this corner. – Right. | -我在缩在角落里 -嗯 | 
| [42:14] | And I was looking up, | 我抬头看 | 
| [42:18] | and there was someone else there. | 有别人在屋子里 | 
| [42:20] | She was staring at me through the flames. | 她正透过火焰盯着我 | 
| [42:23] | Then I woke up and– | 然后我就醒了 | 
| [42:25] | Hey, don’t worry, all right? | 别担心 好吗 | 
| [42:27] | It was just a bad dream. | 那只是个噩梦 |