时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on Once Upon a Time… | 《童话镇》前情回顾 |
[00:03] | Killing me is gonna take a lot more than that, dearie. | 亲爱的 杀我可没这么容易 |
[00:05] | – Hook. – Captain hook? | -虎克 -虎克船长吗 |
[00:07] | – We destroyed the wardrobe. – No! | -我们毁了衣柜 -不 |
[00:08] | We should start searching for a new portal back to Storybrooke. | 我们得去再找个回童话镇的传送门 |
[00:11] | There’s an enchanted compass. Cora seeks it. | 有个魔法罗盘 柯拉在找它 |
[00:13] | It’s not the climb you need to worry about. | 你们该担心的不是如何爬上去 |
[00:15] | It’s the giant at the top. | 而是怎么对付上面的巨人 |
[00:16] | Your longest stint anywhere was two years. | 你待得最久的地方也只有两年 |
[00:18] | What did you enjoy so much about Tallahassee? | 塔拉哈西有什么东西那么吸引你 |
[00:20] | It’s poison. | 这个有毒 |
[00:21] | I love you, Henry. | 我爱你 亨利 |
[00:23] | You saved me. | 你救了我 |
[00:40] | It’s a little freakier than I remember from the story. | 比故事里讲的吓人啊 |
[00:43] | Reminds me of death. | 让我想到死亡 |
[00:44] | Encouraging. | 令人振奋 |
[00:46] | Well, your compass awaits. | 罗盘还等着我们呢 |
[00:48] | Shall we? | 出发吧 |
[00:49] | Wait. If these beans… | 等等 如果这些魔豆 |
[00:52] | create… | 能够变成 |
[00:54] | portals, | 传送门 |
[00:55] | why not just pick one and go home? | 为什么不随便选个直接回家 |
[00:56] | Why the compass? | 要罗盘干什么 |
[00:58] | Because there aren’t any more beans. | 因为已经没有魔豆了 |
[01:00] | Whatever story you think you know, my dear, | 不管你听过怎样的故事 亲爱的 |
[01:01] | is most certainly wrong. | 应该都是错的 |
[01:03] | There was a guy named Jack and a cow | 故事里有个叫杰克的 还有一头母牛 |
[01:05] | and something about an evil giant with a treasure | 有个看守宝藏的邪恶巨人 |
[01:08] | and a golden goose. | 还有一只金鹅 |
[01:10] | Or harp. | 还是竖琴来着 |
[01:11] | Sounds like a lovely tale, | 故事挺不错嘛 |
[01:14] | but the truth’s a little bit more gruesome. | 可惜事实要可怕一些 |
[01:16] | The giants grew the beans, | 巨人们种植魔豆 |
[01:18] | but rather than use them for good, | 可他们非但不用魔豆行善 |
[01:19] | they used them to plunder all the lands. | 反而利用魔豆四处抢掠 |
[01:22] | Jack was a man who fought a terrible war, | 杰克历尽艰辛打了场恶仗 |
[01:24] | defeating all but one of the evil giants. | 除了一个巨人外 剩下的全被他杀了 |
[01:27] | The beans were destroyed by the giants as they died. | 巨人死前把所有的魔豆都毁了 |
[01:30] | If they couldn’t have their magic, then nobody could. | 他们不能拥有这种法力 也不留给别人 |
[01:32] | It’s really very bad form. | 真是讨厌啊 |
[01:34] | Evil giants who made magic portal beans? | 邪恶巨人种植能传送门魔豆 |
[01:38] | Why doesn’t anyone just go up and grow some more? | 怎么没人上去多种一些呢 |
[01:40] | Because one giant survived– | 因为有一个巨人活了下来 |
[01:42] | the strongest and most terrible of them all. | 他是巨人中最强壮最可怕的 |
[01:45] | And we’ll have to get past him to– | 得先过他这关 才能… |
[01:47] | The magic compass. | 拿到魔法罗盘 |
[01:50] | Indeed. | 答对了 |
[01:51] | The treasure remains, | 宝藏存留了下来 |
[01:53] | and amongst it is the compass. | 罗盘就在其中 |
[01:54] | Now it will guide us to your land. | 它能指引我们去你们的世界 |
[01:57] | Cora has the means to open a portal with the wardrobe ashes, | 柯拉可以用衣柜的灰烬开启传送门 |
[02:00] | but she can’t find your land without the compass. | 但没有罗盘她便找不到你们的世界 |
[02:03] | Once we get it, | 等我们拿到了 |
[02:04] | steal the ashes from her, and we’re on our way. | 再从她那里偷走灰烬 就可以启程了 |
[02:07] | How do we know you’re not just using us | 我们怎么知道你不是在利用我们 |
[02:09] | to get the compass for Cora? | 帮柯拉拿到罗盘 |
[02:12] | Because you four are far safer company. | 因为跟着你们四个更安全 |
[02:14] | All I need is a ride back. | 我只想过去 |
[02:16] | I’ll swear allegiance to whomever gets me there first. | 谁能先带我过去我就跟谁 |
[02:20] | Then we’d better start climbing. | 那赶紧开始爬吧 |
[02:22] | Right. So… | 对 那么… |
[02:24] | I failed to mention that | 我忘了说 |
[02:25] | the giant enchanted the beanstalk to repel intruders. | 巨人给豆茎施了魔法来抵御入侵者 |
[02:28] | All right, so how do we get up there? | 好吧 那怎么才能上去呢 |
[02:30] | I’ve got a counter spell from Cora, | 我从柯拉那儿弄了个反咒 |
[02:32] | if you’d be so kind. | 劳烦给我松松绑 |
[02:44] | Thank you, my lady. | 谢谢您 公主殿下 |
[02:52] | I’ve got one more of these. | 我只有一副多余的 |
[02:54] | Cora was to accompany me. | 本来柯拉该跟我一起去的 |
[02:56] | So… | 所以… |
[02:57] | which one of you four lovelies shall take her place? | 四位可爱的女士 谁愿意取代她呢 |
[03:01] | Go on. Fight it out. | 来吧 打一架吧 |
[03:03] | Don’t be afraid to, you know, really get into it. | 别畏手畏脚 放心大胆地打吧 |
[03:15] | 俄勒冈 波特兰 11年前 | |
[03:47] | Impressive. | 厉害 |
[03:48] | But really, you could’ve just asked me for the keys. | 不过你可以直接跟我要钥匙的 |
[04:10] | Just drive. It’s fine. | 专心开车 没事 |
[04:12] | I just stole your car. Your life could be in danger. | 我刚偷了你的车 你可能会有生命危险 |
[04:15] | Neal Cassidy. | 尼尔·卡西迪 |
[04:16] | Yeah, I’m not telling you my name. | 我不会告诉你我的名字的 |
[04:17] | No, I don’t need it to have you arrested when the robbery’s in progress. | 你在实施抢劫 不知道你名字也能把你抓起来 |
[04:22] | Emma. Swan. | 艾玛·斯旺 |
[04:24] | Good name. | 好名字 |
[04:26] | So do you just live in here, | 你就住在车里 |
[04:28] | or are you just waiting for the car to be stolen? | 还是就在等着有人偷车 |
[04:31] | Why don’t I tell you over drinks? | 我请你喝一杯 咱们慢慢谈 |
[04:32] | – Excuse me? – Hey. Eyes on the road. | -你说什么 -看着点路 |
[04:37] | I am not having drinks with you. You might be a pervert. | 我才不跟你喝呢 说不定你是个变态 |
[04:39] | I might be a pervert, but you’re definitely a car thief. | 我也许是变态 你却真的是个偷车贼 |
[04:41] | I said I was sorry. | 我说了对不起了 |
[04:42] | You didn’t, actually. | 其实你没说 |
[04:46] | Damn it. | 见鬼 |
[04:47] | That’s why I said, “Eyes on the road.” | 所以让你”看着路”嘛 |
[04:54] | Screwdriver. | 把螺丝刀藏好 |
[04:58] | License and registration. | 请出示你的驾照和行驶证 |
[05:01] | Terribly sorry, officer, but this is actually my car. | 警官 非常抱歉 这其实是我的车 |
[05:03] | I’m–I’m trying to, uh, teach my girlfriend how to drive stick. | 我在教我女朋友开手动挡呢 |
[05:07] | She’s got a lot to learn. | 她还有的学呢 |
[05:09] | I know. | 是啊 |
[05:11] | But, you know… women. | 但你也知道 女人嘛 |
[05:19] | All right, I hear you. | 好吧 这我理解 |
[05:20] | It’s a warning… this time. | 警告一次 仅此一次 |
[05:22] | Yeah. Thank you so much. | 好 非常感谢 |
[05:25] | What are you, some sort of a misogynist? | 你算什么 厌女者吗 |
[05:28] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[05:29] | Oh, go. We got lucky. | 走吧 这次算我们走运 |
[05:32] | “We”? | 我们 |
[05:36] | This isn’t your car either, is it? | 这也不是你的车 对吧 |
[05:40] | I stole a stolen car? | 我偷了一辆失窃的车 |
[05:43] | Now how about that drink? | 还想不想喝一杯了 |
[05:52] | All due respect, I’m the best-equipped to go. | 恕我直言 我去最适合 |
[05:54] | – How many wars have you been through? – My share. | -你上过几次战场 -我去的多了 |
[05:56] | – It should be me. – You? You haven’t fought in a battle. | -应该我去 -你一场仗都没打过 |
[05:58] | This is about us getting home to our loved ones. | 这关乎我们重返家园 回到爱人身边 |
[06:00] | – Why would you– – Because I have no loved ones. | -你为什么要… -因为我没有爱人 |
[06:02] | If I fail, you can still go on. | 如果我失败了 你们仍然可以继续 |
[06:04] | It’s me. I’m going, and I’m not gonna fail. | 我去 我上去 我不会失败的 |
[06:06] | – You’re new here. – It’s about getting back to Henry. | -你不了解这里 -这关乎我回到亨利身边 |
[06:08] | I don’t care what I have to face. | 我可不管要面对什么 |
[06:12] | You’re not gonna argue with me? | 你难道不反驳我吗 |
[06:14] | Would it do any good? | 会有什么用吗 |
[06:15] | No. | 没有 |
[06:19] | Anything in that bag that’s gonna help me with a giant? | 那个袋子里有能帮我对付巨人的东西吗 |
[06:21] | A hook. | 有一个铁钩 |
[06:24] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[06:29] | This… | 这个是 |
[06:31] | powder made from poppies. | 罂粟粉 |
[06:32] | He has to inhale it. | 他吸下去才会起效 |
[06:33] | Your sword– how strong is it? | 你的剑有多利 |
[06:35] | The most powerful blade in all the realms. | 它的剑刃是普天下最锋利的 |
[06:36] | Is it strong enough to cut through that beanstalk? | 它能砍断那根豆茎吗 |
[06:39] | Indeed. | 可以 |
[06:40] | Give me ten hours. | 等我十小时 |
[06:41] | If I’m not back, you cut it down and keep going. | 如果我没回来 你就砍倒豆茎 继续前进 |
[06:43] | Snow won’t like that. | 白雪不会同意的 |
[06:45] | That’s why I’m asking you. | 所以我才来求你 |
[06:48] | If I don’t get back, you get her home. | 如果我回不来 你要送她回家 |
[06:52] | Ladies. | 女士们 |
[06:55] | In this world, we are slaves to time. | 人生在世 我们都是时间的奴隶 |
[06:57] | And ours is running out. | 而我们的时间正在流失 |
[06:59] | In other words, ticktock. | 换言之 时光不等人 |
[07:07] | I was hoping it’d be you. | 我就希望是你来 |
[07:09] | Just get on with it. | 快动手吧 |
[07:09] | Put your hand right here. | 手放在这里 |
[07:11] | That’s a good girl. | 真乖 |
[07:14] | This will allow you to climb. There are other dangers. | 这个让你能够攀爬 但还有其他危险 |
[07:18] | Thankfully, you’ve got me to protect you. | 幸好还有我来保护你 |
[07:23] | I can’t climb one-handed, can I? | 我可不能单手爬 对吧 |
[07:32] | Don’t think I’m taking my eyes off you for a second. | 我会一刻不歇地盯着你 |
[07:35] | I would despair if you did. | 如果你不盯着我 我才失望呢 |
[07:38] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[08:17] | First beanstalk? | 第一次爬豆茎吗 |
[08:19] | Well, you never forget your first. | 第一次总是难以忘怀 |
[08:23] | You know, | 要知道 |
[08:24] | most men would take your silence as off-putting, | 大部分男人会认为你的沉默很扫兴 |
[08:26] | but I love a challenge. | 但我喜欢挑战 |
[08:29] | I’m concentrating. | 我在专心爬呢 |
[08:30] | No, you’re afraid. | 不 你是害怕 |
[08:32] | Afraid to talk, | 不敢说话 |
[08:34] | to reveal yourself, | 不敢表露心迹 |
[08:35] | to trust me. | 不敢信任我 |
[08:37] | Things’ll be a lot smoother if you do. | 你要是信任我 会好得多 |
[08:39] | You should be used to people not trusting you. | 你早该习惯人们不相信你了 |
[08:40] | The pirate thing. | 因为我是海盗 |
[08:43] | Well, I don’t need you to share. | 你也不用说什么 |
[08:46] | You’re something of an open book. | 你的心思昭然若揭 |
[08:48] | Am I? | 是吗 |
[08:49] | Quite. Let’s see. | 没错 想想看 |
[08:53] | You volunteered to come up here | 你自愿和我爬上来 |
[08:54] | because you were the most motivated. | 是因为你的意愿最强烈 |
[08:56] | You need to get back to a child. | 你得回到一个孩子的身边 |
[08:58] | That’s not perception. That’s eavesdropping. | 这不是你看出来的 你偷听我们谈话 |
[09:00] | Ah, but you don’t want to abandon him | 但你不想抛弃他 |
[09:02] | the way you were abandoned. | 是不想他像你当年那样 |
[09:04] | Was I? | 是吗 |
[09:05] | Like I said, | 正如我所说 |
[09:07] | an open book. | 你的心思昭然若揭 |
[09:08] | How would you know that? | 你怎么可能知道的 |
[09:10] | I spent many years in Neverland, home of the lost boys. | 我在梦幻岛生活了很多年 那是迷失男孩之家 |
[09:14] | They all share the same look in their eyes– | 他们的眼神都是一样的 |
[09:16] | The look you get when you’ve been left alone. | 那种遭人遗弃的人才会有的眼神 |
[09:20] | Yeah, well, my world ain’t Neverland. | 我的世界可不是梦幻岛 |
[09:22] | But an orphan’s an orphan. | 但孤儿永远是孤儿 |
[09:25] | Love has been all too rare in your life, hasn’t it? | 你的人生中一直缺少爱 对吗 |
[09:30] | You ever even been in love? | 你曾经爱过吗 |
[09:35] | No. I have never been in love. | 不 我从没爱过 |
[09:41] | I think this little guy is hungry. | 小家伙大概饿了 |
[09:44] | Go ahead and get whatever you want, sweetie. | 想要什么随便拿 亲爱的 |
[09:45] | – I’m gonna get directions. – I will. | -我去问问路 -好的 |
[09:48] | Hey, man. How are you? | 伙计 你好吗 |
[09:51] | I’ve been better. | 还不错 |
[09:52] | Listen, my wife and I… | 我跟我妻子… |
[09:54] | are really lost. | 迷路了 |
[09:58] | I’m trying to get to Eugene, | 我们想去尤金 |
[09:59] | and I think we’ve been going the wrong way. | 不过我们好像走错了路 |
[10:02] | Can you show me what’s going on here? | 你能帮我找找路吗 |
[10:04] | Where are we, first of all? | 首先 我们这是在哪 |
[10:05] | Okay, wait. Do I look like a tour guide? | 等等 我看上去像个导游吗 |
[10:08] | Why don’t you buy the map? Then I can help you. | 不如你先买下这份地图 然后我就能帮你了 |
[10:11] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:17] | Okay. Now your problem is… | 好的 现在的问题是… |
[10:22] | Is you’re way up here. You see that? | 你离那儿远着呢 看到没 |
[10:25] | – Oh, my god. That is a problem. – Yeah. | -天啊 麻烦大了 -没错 |
[10:26] | Now what you wanna do… | 现在你应该… |
[10:27] | You have to take 5 all the way south towards Salem. | 花点时间一路南下到塞勒姆 |
[10:31] | That’s right down there. You see that? | 尤金就在那儿 看到没 |
[10:32] | – Okay. – That’s where you’re going. You got it? | -好的 -就往那儿走 知道了吗 |
[10:34] | – Hey, mister, that guy’s stealing that– – Oh, god! Oh, god. | -先生 那家伙偷了… -天啊 |
[10:36] | – Honey? – Oh. Oh. I think– | -你怎么了 -我觉得 |
[10:39] | – I think it’s time. – He’s ready? | -我要生了 -他要出生了吗 |
[10:40] | – Oh, yeah. – You didn’t see him take the– | -没错 -你没看见他拿了… |
[10:41] | – Oh! Oh! It hurts really bad! – Do you guys need help? | -真的好疼 -你们需要帮忙吗 |
[10:43] | – No, no, mister, you didn’t see– – Oh, my god! | -不是的先生 你没看到 -天啊 |
[10:45] | – It hurts really bad! – Okay. Okay. | -我要疼死了 -没事的 |
[10:47] | – You want me to call an ambulance? – No, it’s fine! | -要帮忙叫救护车吗 -不用 没事 |
[10:49] | My car’s out front. | 我的车就在前面 |
[10:50] | – I know, I know. Breathe, baby. – Oh! Oh! Oh, god. | -宝贝我懂 呼吸 -上帝啊 |
[10:52] | Breathe! Let’s go! Come on. | 呼吸 快点我们走 |
[10:54] | Oh! Oh, god! | 天啊 |
[10:55] | You know they were stealing. | 他们在偷东西 |
[10:58] | – The little guy saved us. – He sure did! | -小家伙救了我们 -没错 |
[11:00] | The miracle of birth! | 生命的奇迹 |
[11:07] | – Good haul. – Thanks. | -干得不错 -谢谢 |
[11:10] | I got you a key chain. | 我给你搞了个钥匙圈 |
[11:14] | – Do you like it? – Yeah. | -喜欢吗 -喜欢 |
[11:19] | Okay. We gotta go. | 我们走 |
[11:26] | All right, come on, kids. | 好了快跟上 孩子们 |
[11:32] | 20 minutes till housekeeping. | 离房间清洁还有20分钟 |
[11:42] | You wanna shower first? | 你要先洗吗 |
[11:43] | Oh, look. The granola family left this. | 瞧 那个温馨小家庭落下了这个 |
[11:45] | – What is that? – It’s a native american dream catcher. | -是什么 -印第安人的捕梦网 |
[11:48] | It’s supposed to keep all the nightmares out | 它能抵挡所有的噩梦 |
[11:50] | and only let the good dreams in to protect your home. | 留下好梦来保护你的家 |
[11:52] | It’s flypaper for nightmares? | 噩梦的捕梦网吗 |
[11:56] | Let’s keep it. | 我们留着吧 |
[11:57] | Yeah. Hang it where? The car? | 留下挂在哪里 车里吗 |
[12:01] | It’s not much of a home. | 的确不像个家 |
[12:03] | Maybe it’s time we get a real place. | 我们该找个真正的家了 |
[12:06] | – Are you saying– – Why not? | -你是想… -不好吗 |
[12:09] | We’ve been on the road long enough. | 我们在路上奔波得太久了 |
[12:11] | Maybe it’s time we retire the Bonnie and Clyde act. | 或许该结束雌雄大盗的生活了 |
[12:15] | So I think– I think it’s time. | 所以我觉得是时候了 |
[12:18] | Together? | 一起生活吗 |
[12:19] | Don’t you wanna? | 你不想吗 |
[12:20] | Like where? Neverland? | 住在哪 梦幻岛吗 |
[12:22] | I’m serious. We could do this. | 我是认真的 我们能做到的 |
[12:23] | Where? | 住在哪里 |
[12:33] | Where? I’ll tell you where. | 告诉你我们住哪 |
[12:35] | Close your eyes and point. | 闭上眼随便指 |
[12:37] | Whatever spot you pick– | 你指到哪里 |
[12:40] | That’s our home. | 哪里就是我们的家 |
[12:51] | Tallahassee. | 塔拉哈西 |
[12:52] | We got a winner. | 选好了 |
[12:53] | Is it near a beach? | 是沿海城市吗 |
[12:54] | Yeah, it’s Florida. Everything’s near a beach. | 当然 在佛罗里达 哪里都是沿海的 |
[12:56] | – Okay, then Tallahassee it is. – Tallahassee it is. | -那就塔拉哈西吧 -就在塔拉哈西 |
[12:59] | Are you sure? Is this… | 你确定吗 这是… |
[13:02] | What you really want? | 你真正想要的吗 |
[13:04] | What I really want is you. | 我真正想要的就是跟你在一起 |
[13:24] | What is that? | 你在干什么 |
[13:26] | Keeps the time. | 计算时间 |
[13:31] | You have somewhere to be? | 你要去什么地方吗 |
[13:33] | We can mark watches, take turns sleeping. | 我们标记下时间 轮流休息 |
[13:36] | We’ll most likely have to walk through the night again, | 估计我们又要在晚上赶路了 |
[13:38] | so we should rest while we can. | 所以我们得尽可能休息 |
[13:39] | I’ll take first shift. | 那我先来把风吧 |
[13:40] | I’ll stay up with you. | 我跟你一起 |
[13:43] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:48] | When’s the last time you slept? | 你多久没睡觉了 |
[13:50] | I don’t really sleep now. | 我现在基本不睡觉了 |
[13:52] | Not after what I’ve been through. | 经历了那种事 我不想睡 |
[13:54] | Sleeping curse. | 沉睡咒 |
[13:56] | The one time I did sleep, I had horrible nightmares. | 有次我睡着了 结果做了可怕的噩梦 |
[13:58] | It’s a side effect. | 那是副作用 |
[14:01] | Same thing happened to me. | 我也有过这种经历 |
[14:02] | – It did? – Mm. I had them for months. | -真的吗 -是的 持续了好几个月 |
[14:05] | Charming–my husband– | 王子 我的丈夫 |
[14:07] | He used to wake me, | 我吓哭的时候 |
[14:09] | when I cried out, he’d light a candle. | 他总会摇醒我 点上一根蜡烛 |
[14:12] | He said it would capture the nightmares. | 他说那样就可以捕获那些噩梦 |
[14:16] | He’d watch over me as I fell back to sleep. | 他会守在我身旁 直到我睡去 |
[14:19] | Sounds like he lives up to his name. | 他真是人如其名 |
[14:21] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[14:26] | Why don’t you try… to sleep? | 你去试着睡一会儿吧 |
[14:28] | I’ll watch over you. | 我守着你 |
[14:30] | You’ll be safe. | 你不会有危险的 |
[14:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:07] | What happened here? | 这里发生过什么 |
[15:09] | It’s where the final battle was. | 这是最后决战的战场 |
[15:12] | Give me your hand. | 把手给我 |
[15:13] | What? | 干什么 |
[15:14] | Your hand–it’s cut. Let me help you. | 你手受伤了 我来帮你 |
[15:15] | – No. No. It’s fine. – No, it’s not. | -不用 没事的 -不 有事 |
[15:19] | So now you’re gonna be a gentleman? | 现在充起绅士来了吗 |
[15:20] | Giants can smell blood, | 巨人闻得到血腥味 |
[15:22] | and I’m always a gentleman. | 而且我向来都是绅士 |
[15:28] | What the hell is that? | 那是什么鬼东西 |
[15:31] | It’s rum. | 朗姆酒 |
[15:32] | A bloody waste of it. | 真是浪费啊 |
[15:40] | Here’s the plan. | 计划是这样的 |
[15:42] | We wait for the giant to fall asleep. | 我们坐等巨人睡着 |
[15:45] | When he does, we’ll sneak past him into his cave. | 之后 我们从他身边溜进洞穴 |
[15:49] | It’s where the treasures are, | 宝藏就在那里 |
[15:50] | where the compass lies. | 罗盘也在那里 |
[15:55] | And then? | 然后呢 |
[15:58] | And then we run like hell. | 然后我们撒腿就跑 |
[15:59] | I don’t have time to wait for a giant to fall asleep. | 我没时间等巨人睡着 |
[16:02] | The powder mulan gave us– we need to use it. | 我们得使用木兰给我们的粉末 |
[16:04] | We gotta knock him out. | 把他弄晕 |
[16:06] | Well, that’s riskier. | 这样风险很大 |
[16:07] | Than waiting for a giant to fall asleep when we need him to? | 比等着巨人在我们需要的时候入睡更危险吗 |
[16:10] | Point taken. | 好吧 |
[16:13] | Ooh, you’re a tough lass. | 你还挺彪悍 |
[16:16] | You’d make a hell of a pirate. | 很适合当海盗 |
[16:20] | Who’s Milah on the tattoo? | 纹身上那个米拉是谁 |
[16:26] | Someone from long ago. | 一位故友 |
[16:27] | Where is she? | 她去哪了 |
[16:29] | She’s gone. | 不在了 |
[16:32] | Gold. | 戈登 |
[16:37] | Rumplestiltskin. | 朗普斯金 |
[16:39] | He took more than your hand from you, didn’t he? | 他不光夺走了你的手 对吗 |
[16:43] | That’s why you want to kill him. | 所以你才要杀了他 |
[16:47] | For someone who’s never been in love, | 说是从没爱过 |
[16:48] | you’re quite perceptive, aren’t you? | 却这么有洞察力 |
[16:51] | Maybe I was once. | 也许我爱过一次 |
[16:57] | I got doughnuts. | 我有甜甜圈 |
[16:58] | I got jelly. | 还有果冻 |
[17:00] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[17:01] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[17:01] | No, no. Hey. | 不对 |
[17:03] | What’s wrong? | 你怎么了 |
[17:07] | This was on the wall at the post office. | 我在邮局的墙上看到的 |
[17:12] | I didn’t even know they did that still. | 没想到他们还会这样做 |
[17:14] | When did this happen? | 什么时候的事 |
[17:16] | I was a janitor in Phoenix– | 我曾在凤凰城做守卫 |
[17:19] | This high-end jewelry place. | 给一家高档首饰店打工 |
[17:22] | The manager was a drunk. | 经理是个酒鬼 |
[17:24] | He would forget to lock the case to the expensive watches. | 他总忘锁装名表的箱子 |
[17:27] | Neal– | 尼尔 |
[17:28] | I resisted twice. | 我抗拒了两次 |
[17:30] | The third time, this guy’s asking to get took. | 第三次 就好像他求我拿走一样 |
[17:33] | So I-I grabbed a couple cases of watches | 于是我拿了几块表 |
[17:35] | and I hopped on a train to Portland. | 跳上了去波特兰的火车 |
[17:37] | The store’s got insurance. | 首饰店有保险 |
[17:39] | Anyway, I stashed ’em in a locker at the train station. | 总之 我把表放在火车站的储物柜里 |
[17:41] | They’re still there. | 一直没动 |
[17:43] | It’s hardly stealing. | 这都算不上偷 |
[17:44] | So you got away clean. | 那你没留下线索 |
[17:45] | I didn’t get away clean. | 我留下线索了 |
[17:49] | The manager may have been a drunk, | 那个经理是个酒鬼 |
[17:50] | but the security cameras are stone sober. | 但监控设备是清醒的 |
[17:52] | I thought this heat had died down, but it hasn’t. | 我以为风头会过去的 但没有 |
[17:56] | I’m sorry. Tallahassee’s out. | 对不起 不能去塔拉哈西了 |
[18:01] | I gotta go to Canada. | 我得去加拿大 |
[18:03] | That’s fine. | 没关系 |
[18:04] | I like maple syrup. | 我喜欢糖枫汁 |
[18:05] | I gotta go to Canada alone. | 我得独自去加拿大 |
[18:08] | Why? | 为什么 |
[18:10] | If I get caught, and you’re with me, | 如果我被抓 你和我在一起 |
[18:11] | – you’re in trouble– – You’re not gonna get caught. | -你会有麻烦 -你不会被抓的 |
[18:13] | How can you say that? You think crossing the border’s easy? | 你说什么呢 你觉得穿越国境很容易吗 |
[18:15] | We get fake ID and passports. | 我们可以伪造身份和护照 |
[18:16] | Those cost money. We have a stolen car. | 那需要钱 我们的车是偷的 |
[18:18] | We make it legit. | 可以让它合法 |
[18:19] | We take a V.I.N. Number off of another car. | 用其他车的序列号套牌 |
[18:21] | Emma, I’m not gonna have you in the seat next to me | 艾玛 我不能让你坐在我身边 |
[18:23] | – with $20,000– wait. Wait. Seriously, wait. Wait. Wait. | -带着两万块… -等等 等等 |
[18:25] | What if I go and get the watches out of the locker? | 我可以去储物柜取出手表 |
[18:27] | No one’s looking for me. We can–we can fence them | 我没被通缉 我们可以把表卖掉 |
[18:30] | and then we have the money. We can do whatever we want. | 然后就有钱了 我们想干什么就能干什么 |
[18:31] | We can go wherever we want, right? | 想去哪就去哪 对吧 |
[18:34] | We could change our identities and go to Tallahassee. | 我们可以伪造身份 然后去塔拉哈西 |
[18:38] | So you–you want to steal the watches | 你要去偷表 |
[18:40] | to help me with get away with stealing the watches? | 来帮我解决偷表引起的麻烦 |
[18:42] | Yes. | 是的 |
[18:43] | That is exactly what I want to do. | 我就打算这么做 |
[18:48] | – I can’t let you risk everything– – I love you. | -我不能让你冒险 -我爱你 |
[18:54] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[18:59] | You think you can do it? | 你觉得你能做到吗 |
[19:00] | I know I can. | 我知道能行 |
[19:11] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[19:12] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[19:53] | Oh, damn it. | 该死 |
[20:05] | You big git! | 你个大饭桶 |
[20:08] | Yeah, you. Huh? | 就是你 |
[20:10] | You wanna kill a human? | 你想杀人类吗 |
[20:11] | Huh? You want to kill a human? | 你想杀人类吗 |
[20:15] | I’m the worst human around. Come on! | 我是附近最坏的人类了 来啊 |
[20:20] | Come on then! | 那就来吧 |
[20:22] | Come on then! | 放马过来 |
[20:39] | Hook? | 虎克 |
[20:42] | Hook! | 虎克 |
[20:46] | He’s out cold. | 他晕过去了 |
[20:49] | I don’t mean to upset you, Emma, | 我不想惹你心烦 艾玛 |
[20:50] | but I think we make quite the team. | 但我们合作相当默契 |
[20:55] | Let’s go steal a compass. | 我们去偷罗盘吧 |
[21:13] | Hey. Aurora? | 小曦 |
[21:16] | It was just a dream. | 你是在做梦 |
[21:18] | It was just a dream. | 只是做梦而已 |
[21:20] | It was horrible. | 但很可怕 |
[21:21] | Why don’t you tell me about it? Do you want to tell me about it? | 不如和我说说吧 你想和我谈谈吗 |
[21:23] | Come on. Let’s stand. Tell me. | 来吧 站起来 告诉我 |
[21:31] | It was the same as last time. | 和上次做的梦一样 |
[21:35] | I was in this room– this–this red room. | 我在一个红色的房间里 |
[21:37] | It was bright. Blood-red curtains. | 亮红色 血红的窗帘 |
[21:41] | There was no windows or doors so it didn’t make sense, | 那里既没有窗也没有门 非常古怪 |
[21:43] | and I couldn’t get in or out. I was trapped. | 我无法出入 被困住了 |
[21:47] | The curtains– they were on fire. | 然后窗帘 就着火了 |
[21:49] | It was horrible. | 太可怕了 |
[21:52] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[21:53] | I was hunched in a corner, | 我在角落缩成一团 |
[21:54] | and I looked over into the other corner. | 然后朝另一个角落望去 |
[21:58] | In the shadows, there was someone else there. | 在阴影处 还有个人在那里 |
[22:02] | I just see his eyes. He was looking right at me. | 我看着他的眼睛 他也在看我 |
[22:07] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[22:08] | It’s over now. | 都结束了 |
[22:11] | These nightmares– | 这些噩梦 |
[22:13] | they will fade away. I promise. | 都会逐渐消失的 我保证 |
[22:17] | Did they for you? | 你的噩梦消失了吗 |
[22:19] | Yeah. Come on. | 是的 过来 |
[22:23] | Come on. | 来 |
[22:24] | I’ll sit with you until you fall back asleep. | 我会坐在这里陪你 直到你再次入睡 |
[22:27] | Who else do I have to take care of? | 现在我还能照顾谁呢 |
[22:45] | They hoarded all of their greatest stolen treasures in here– | 他们把偷来最好的财宝都藏在这里 |
[22:48] | piles of jewels, | 成堆的珠宝 |
[22:49] | and every room filled with coins. | 房间里的金币堆积成山 |
[22:54] | Let’s get to it. The compass. | 我们快去找罗盘吧 |
[22:58] | What’s your rush? | 你急什么 |
[23:01] | How long do you think magic knockout powder lasts? | 你觉得魔法昏迷粉能持续多久 |
[23:04] | I have no clue. | 我不知道 |
[23:05] | That’s my rush. | 所以我才急 |
[23:09] | Too right, lass. | 对极了 小姑娘 |
[23:11] | Come. Everything we need is right in front of us. | 来吧 我们所需要的一切就在前方 |
[23:18] | Train 643 with stops in Cleveland, | 643号列车经停克利夫兰 |
[23:21] | D.C., and Seattle. | 华盛顿和西雅图 |
[23:23] | Now boarding on track… | 请各位乘客上车 |
[24:05] | They kill all the giant housekeepers, too? | 他们还杀了所有的巨人管家吗 |
[24:07] | How we’re gonna find a compass in this mess? | 堆得乱七八糟的 怎么找罗盘 |
[24:09] | By looking. | 用眼睛找 |
[24:10] | Start searching. | 开始找吧 |
[24:12] | I wonder how much treasure we could carry down the beanstalk. | 我们能搬多少财宝下豆茎呢 |
[24:16] | In addition to the compass, of course. | 当然是除了罗盘以外 |
[24:18] | What the hell? | 什么东西 |
[24:20] | That… would be Jack. | 那 应该是杰克 |
[24:23] | As in Jack– | 就是那个杰克 |
[24:25] | The giant killer. | 杀巨人的那个 |
[24:26] | With that toothpick? | 就用这把”牙签”吗 |
[24:27] | Well, it packs quite a wallop. You’d be surprised. | 它的冲击力可很大 你会大吃一惊的 |
[24:31] | It’s about bloody time. | 也该投怀送抱了 |
[24:36] | It’s a trip wire. | 那是拉线 |
[24:38] | Quite a security system. | 好大一个安全系统 |
[24:43] | Well, that’s a plausible excuse for grabbing me, | 这倒是个抱住我的好借口 |
[24:45] | but next time, don’t stand on ceremony. | 但下次 可别和我客套了 |
[24:48] | Let’s find the compass | 咱们还是赶紧找罗盘 |
[24:50] | and go home. | 然后回家 |
[24:56] | After you. | 你先请 |
[25:08] | Oh, thank god. | 谢天谢地 |
[25:11] | Let’s see ’em. | 打开看看 |
[25:14] | That’s not as many as I thought. | 没我想的那么多 |
[25:15] | Yeah, but they’re super pricey. | 没错 但它们价值连城 |
[25:17] | This is $20,000 easy. | 这个少说有两万 |
[25:18] | $20,000? | 两万 |
[25:23] | Tallahassee. | 塔拉哈西 |
[25:26] | Listen, I’m gonna go meet the fence. | 听着 我去找黑市贩子 |
[25:28] | I’ll meet you with the money. | 我会带着钱去找你 |
[25:30] | Remember where? | 记得在哪里吗 |
[25:31] | – The parking structure by the tracks. – Yes. | -铁路旁边的停车场 -对 |
[25:33] | 9:00 sharp. | 九点整 |
[25:35] | Just so there’s no mix-ups… | 以防万一… |
[25:42] | So I guess we’re keeping this one? | 我们能留下这个吗 |
[25:44] | How can we not? Look how good it looks on you. | 为什么不呢 戴在你手上真美 |
[25:50] | Tallahassee, baby. | 塔拉哈西 宝贝 |
[25:53] | We’re almost home. | 就快到家了 |
[26:02] | Home… | 家… |
[26:30] | You got the wrong guy, officer! | 你抓错人了 警官 |
[26:31] | I wasn’t even jaywalking! | 我都没乱穿马路 |
[26:32] | It’s not like that. | 不是那样的 |
[26:34] | You want to protect Emma? Come with me. | 想保护艾玛吗 跟我来 |
[26:36] | What? | 什么 |
[26:38] | – Get up. – How do you know Emma? | -起来 -你怎么知道艾玛 |
[26:40] | Name’s August. | 我叫奥古斯特 |
[26:42] | And it’s a long story, | 说来话长了 |
[26:43] | but trust me, you want to hear it. | 但相信我 你想知道 |
[26:52] | All right, August. | 好吧 奥古斯特 |
[26:54] | You’re not a cop? | 你不是警察 |
[26:56] | Who are you? You got two minutes. | 那你是谁 给你两分钟 |
[26:58] | Think of me as Emma’s guardian angel. | 就把我当成艾玛的守护天使吧 |
[27:02] | Guardian angel? | 守护天使 |
[27:04] | I’d say you’ve been doing a pretty crap job. | 那我只能说你太失职了 |
[27:05] | I’ve been looking for her for the past two years. | 过去的两年里我一直在找她 |
[27:09] | Now I finally find her, | 现在我终于找到了她 |
[27:11] | and she’s robbing convenience stores with some deadbeat. | 而她竟然和小混混在便利店偷东西 |
[27:14] | Tell me again who’s doing the crap job. | 再说一遍 到底谁失职 |
[27:16] | Let me tell you something. | 告诉你吧 |
[27:17] | I’m the best thing that’s ever happened to her. | 我就是她生命里的奇迹 |
[27:18] | Two years? Where were you the rest of her life? | 两年 那其余那些年你都哪去了 |
[27:21] | I’m not perfect. | 我并非十全十美 |
[27:23] | This world? Full of temptations. | 这个世界 充满诱惑 |
[27:26] | Turns out I’m not that great at saying no. | 事实证明 我没那么伟大去拒绝诱惑 |
[27:28] | I’m not built that way. | 我就不是那样的人 |
[27:30] | But I’m here now. | 但我来了 |
[27:31] | Who are you? | 你到底是谁 |
[27:33] | We were in the same home as kids, | 我们小时候在同一个孤儿院 |
[27:37] | and I thought she’d be safe inside the system, | 我以为福利系统会保护她 |
[27:39] | but now that she’s out. | 但她离开了系统 |
[27:41] | Back then I promised I would take care of her. | 我曾承诺要照顾她 |
[27:45] | Well, we promised to take care of each other. | 我们许诺过要相濡以沫 |
[27:48] | You love her. Good. | 你爱她 太好了 |
[27:51] | That means you have to do right by her. | 那你得做为她好的事 |
[27:53] | That’s all I’m trying to do. | 那就是我想做的 |
[27:55] | Then leave her. | 那就离开她 |
[27:56] | Never. | 休想 |
[27:57] | She has a destiny, | 她的命运已经注定 |
[28:00] | and you–this life? | 而你 这种生活 |
[28:03] | You’re gonna keep her from it. | 你会让她与命运失之交臂 |
[28:06] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[28:08] | Do you believe in magic? | 你相信魔法吗 |
[28:13] | I take it you do. | 看来你是信了 |
[28:15] | So will you…trust me? | 那你能 相信我吗 |
[28:22] | I’m gonna show you something– | 我要给你看些东西 |
[28:24] | something that’s gonna make you look at everything differently. | 它会让你从此改变对世界的看法 |
[28:28] | And when you see what I have in here, you’re gonna listen. | 看了我的东西 你就得听我的劝 |
[28:31] | You’re gonna believe every word I say. | 相信我说的每句话 |
[28:37] | Yeah, right. | 才怪 |
[28:55] | Okay. I’m listening. | 说吧 我在听 |
[28:58] | There’s a curse… | 有一个魔咒 |
[29:01] | and it needs to be broken. | 需要被打破 |
[29:04] | Emma is the key. | 艾玛是关键 |
[29:07] | I was tasked with keeping her on track, | 我的任务是让她做该做的事 |
[29:11] | and you, my friend, | 而你 我的朋友 |
[29:13] | just got caught in the crossfire. | 无意中被卷了进来 |
[29:19] | Now I’m gonna tell you a story, | 现在 我要给你讲个故事 |
[29:21] | and at the end of it, you’re gonna have to make a decision. | 故事讲完 你要做出决定 |
[29:24] | Will you do the right thing… | 你会做出正确 |
[29:28] | or not? | 还是错误的决定 |
[29:31] | So…are you ready? | 那么 准备好了吗 |
[29:50] | The number you are trying to reach is out of service. | 您呼叫的电话暂时无法接通 |
[29:53] | If you think you’ve reached this message in error… | 如果您误拨此号码… |
[29:55] | Damn right, it’s an error. | 说的对 搞错了吧 |
[29:56] | Unless he set you up. | 除非是个局 |
[29:58] | Hands above your head, please, Miss. | 小姐 请举起手来 |
[30:00] | – Wait. Why? -Possession of stolen goods. | -等等 什么情况 -持有赃物 |
[30:03] | Left you holding. | 东西交出来 |
[30:04] | I have nothing. | 我什么都没拿啊 |
[30:06] | Sorry to tell you, but your boy took off. | 很抱歉告诉你 你的男朋友跑了 |
[30:08] | Probably in Canada by now. | 大概都到加拿大了 |
[30:11] | He called in a tip, | 他打来电话告密 |
[30:12] | told us to take a look at the surveillance footage at the train station. | 让我们看看火车站的监控录像 |
[30:17] | Give me the watch. | 把手表拿来 |
[30:19] | Now! | 快点 |
[30:26] | You know your rights? | 知道你的权利吗 |
[30:31] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[30:33] | Good girl. Turn around. | 好姑娘 转身 |
[30:38] | Where’s the rest of the watches? | 其余的手表呢 |
[30:39] | They’re gone. | 都不见了 |
[30:41] | They’re not coming back. | 再也不会回来了 |
[30:45] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[30:48] | So it’s just… in here somewhere? | 就是说它在…这里的某一处了 |
[30:51] | Allegedly. | 据说如此 |
[30:55] | Give me a boost, would you, love? | 能举我一把吗 亲爱的 |
[30:58] | So I can’t see what you’re pocketing? No way. | 这样我就看不见你偷了什么吗 没门 |
[31:00] | You give me a boost. | 你举着我 |
[31:01] | Try something new, darling– | 还有新招儿没 亲爱的 |
[31:04] | It’s called trust. | 这叫做信任 |
[31:07] | We do it side by side, and fast. | 我们并肩战斗 速战速决 |
[31:09] | Who knows how long before the– | 谁知道还有多久… |
[31:16] | Someone’s up. | 有人醒了 |
[31:22] | Quickly. Get under something. | 快点 躲起来 |
[31:37] | Hook? | 虎克 |
[31:52] | 加拿大 温哥华 两月后 | |
[32:02] | Been a while. | 有段时间没见了 |
[32:05] | Where’d you go? | 你去哪了 |
[32:08] | Tried to lose myself. | 试着迷失自我 |
[32:11] | It didn’t work. | 但是没用 |
[32:15] | I want to talk to you about Emma. | 我想跟你聊聊艾玛的事 |
[32:17] | I hope you’re not trying to reach out. | 但愿你不是想去找她 |
[32:20] | I just–I feel like–if– if I knew that she was okay, | 我只是觉得…如果我知道她一切都好 |
[32:24] | I could move on. | 就可以放下了 |
[32:26] | Is she? | 她好吗 |
[32:27] | She will be. She got 11 months. | 她会好的 她被判了11个月 |
[32:33] | That should be me. I should be doing that time. | 本该是我 我才该去坐牢 |
[32:35] | No. We went over this. It’s good. | 不 我们已经说清楚了 这样很好 |
[32:38] | How’s it good? | 怎么就好了 |
[32:39] | It’s a minimum security place in Phoenix, | 她在凤凰城一座最低戒备监狱 |
[32:41] | and no, I am not going to tell you which one. | 但我不会告诉你是哪座 |
[32:44] | She’ll get out of there and she’ll be fine. | 她会出狱 她会没事 |
[32:46] | You keep your promise and steer clear, | 你遵守诺言 离她远点 |
[32:48] | and she can have a good life. | 她会过上很好的生活 |
[32:49] | She can do what she’s supposed to do. | 去做她该做的事 |
[32:53] | And if I can’t be there for her, man, | 如果我不能陪伴她 老兄 |
[32:55] | you gotta promise me that you will be. | 请保证你会 |
[32:58] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[33:01] | All right, then you should do something for me. | 好 那你帮我办点事 |
[33:05] | I was able to fence the watches. | 我把表都卖了 |
[33:08] | Don’t judge me. I’m giving it all to her. | 别说我 我要把这些都给她 |
[33:10] | And the car. I got a clean V.I.N. number for it, | 还有车 我给它上了新的牌照 |
[33:13] | so it’s legit. | 现在是合法的了 |
[33:14] | I just… | 我只是… |
[33:16] | It’ll feel like I’m there with her, you know? | 它可以代替我陪她 明白吗 |
[33:18] | Money’s not what she needs– not for what’s ahead. | 她不需要钱 目前不需要 |
[33:22] | Can you just see that she gets it? | 拜托你一定把这些给她 好吗 |
[33:26] | Sure. | 好吧 |
[33:34] | And one more thing. | 还有一件事 |
[33:37] | If anything changes, | 如果情况发生变化 |
[33:39] | and she does her job, | 她完成了她的任务 |
[33:40] | this insanity ends, and she’s free– | 这些破事都结束 她自由了… |
[33:43] | I’ll send you a postcard. | 我会给你寄明信片的 |
[33:54] | I’m not what you think! | 我不是你想的那种人 |
[33:55] | You’re a thief, and you poisoned me, | 你是个小偷 还给我下毒 |
[33:57] | so yeah, I’m pretty sure you’re exactly what I think. | 所以我很确定 你就是那种人 |
[34:00] | No. Look, you have a compass. | 不是 你有只罗盘 |
[34:02] | I need it. | 我需要它 |
[34:02] | I don’t care what you need. | 我不在乎你需要什么 |
[34:05] | No, for my son! | 不 我是为了我儿子 |
[34:06] | To save my son! | 为了救我儿子 |
[34:09] | Don’t you have a family? | 你没有家人吗 |
[34:11] | No! | 没有 |
[34:12] | Because humans killed them all. | 因为人类把他们全杀了 |
[34:52] | Nice security system. | 保安系统不错 |
[34:54] | Efficient. | 非常有效 |
[34:55] | No. No! No! No! No! | 别别别 |
[34:57] | I can tell by your face you know what this is. | 看你表情 你知道这是什么 |
[34:58] | Let me guess–it’s dipped in some sort of poison. | 我猜猜 这上面有毒 |
[35:02] | You have a compass. | 你有只罗盘 |
[35:03] | I need it. | 我需要它 |
[35:05] | You’re gonna kill me either way. | 反正你怎么都会杀了我 |
[35:07] | Go ahead. | 杀吧 |
[35:09] | Kill me. | 杀了我 |
[35:11] | You don’t know me. | 你不了解我 |
[35:12] | I know your kind. | 我了解你们人类 |
[35:14] | They massacred us and destroyed our beans. | 他们残杀我们 还毁掉了我们的魔豆 |
[35:17] | I heard it the other way. | 我听说可不是这样 |
[35:19] | Because the victors get to tell the story. | 成王败寇 |
[35:23] | Okay! Stop. | 好吧 住手 |
[35:25] | Here. | 给你 |
[35:33] | See? | 看到了吧 |
[35:35] | I’m not the bad guy. | 我不是坏人 |
[35:48] | Maybe you are telling the truth. | 也许你说的是实话 |
[35:51] | Doesn’t really matter. | 但那并不重要 |
[35:52] | I have to go. Are there any more of you? | 我得走了 你还有同伴吗 |
[35:55] | No. | 没有 |
[35:57] | I’m alone. | 只有我一个 |
[36:05] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[36:06] | Is this a bean? | 是魔豆吗 |
[36:09] | Can this make a portal? | 这个可以长出传送门吗 |
[36:10] | Not anymore. | 不行了 |
[36:12] | It was destroyed, like the rest of them. | 和其他魔豆一样 它已经被毁了 |
[36:15] | I wear it as a reminder– | 我带着它是想提醒自己 |
[36:17] | a reminder that you’re all killers. | 不忘记你们都是杀手 |
[36:26] | You’re wrong. | 你错了 |
[36:57] | Go. | 走吧 |
[36:58] | Why? | 为什么 |
[37:01] | Because you could’ve killed me and you didn’t. | 因为你可以杀了我 但却没有 |
[37:06] | You get one favor. Now go before I change my mind. | 我欠你份情 在我改主意前赶紧走 |
[37:15] | Actually… | 其实… |
[37:17] | I get two favors. | 你欠我两份情 |
[37:18] | What? | 什么 |
[37:20] | Well, the way I see it, I could’ve killed you twice– | 在我看来 我本有两次机会杀你 |
[37:22] | The poison and when you were knocked out. | 我毒倒你的时候 |
[37:25] | I didn’t. | 我也没有 |
[37:27] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[37:31] | Hook. | 虎克 |
[37:35] | You are bloody brilliant. | 你真是太聪明了 |
[37:36] | Amazing. | 真不错 |
[37:39] | May I see it? | 能给我看一下吗 |
[37:41] | The compass. | 罗盘 |
[37:47] | It’s more beautiful than legend. | 比传说中的还美丽 |
[37:54] | Come. Let’s go. | 快 我们走 |
[38:01] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[38:03] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[38:05] | Hook, I… | 虎克 我… |
[38:08] | I-I can’t– | 我不能 |
[38:09] | Emma, look at me. Have I told you a lie? | 艾玛 看着我 我说过谎吗 |
[38:12] | I brought you here. | 我带你来这里 |
[38:14] | I risked my own safety to help you. | 我冒着生命危险帮你 |
[38:17] | The compass is in your hand. Why do this to me now? | 现在罗盘在你手里 你这是干什么 |
[38:20] | I can’t take a chance that I’m wrong about you. | 我怕我看错你 |
[38:24] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[38:26] | You’re sorry? You’re sorry?! | 你对不起 对不起 |
[38:28] | I got you here! I got you the compass! | 我带你来这里 帮你拿到罗盘 |
[38:30] | I got the compass. | 罗盘是我拿到的 |
[38:31] | You’re just gonna leave me here to die? | 你要把我扔下等死吗 |
[38:33] | Have that beast to eat me, to crush my bones? | 让野兽吃掉我 嚼碎我的骨头 |
[38:35] | He’s not a beast, | 他不是野兽 |
[38:37] | and you’re not gonna die. | 你也不会死 |
[38:40] | I just need a head start. That’s all. | 我只是想占得先机 |
[38:43] | Swan. | 斯旺 |
[38:45] | Swan! | 斯旺 |
[38:47] | Swan! | 斯旺 |
[39:07] | Whoa. Wait! What are you doing? | 等等 你在干什么 |
[39:08] | Just stay back. Emma gave me ten hours. | 退后 艾玛给我十个小时 |
[39:10] | – No! No! No! – What, you’re gonna just leave her to die? | -不要不要 -你要让她留在那儿等死吗 |
[39:12] | Ten hours. | 十个小时 |
[39:14] | She may already be dead. | 她可能已经死了 |
[39:15] | No. | 不要 |
[39:21] | No! | 不要 |
[39:22] | No! Stop! | 不要 停下 |
[39:25] | Stop! Stop! | 住手 别打了 |
[39:27] | This was your daughter’s wish! | 这是你女儿的要求 |
[39:30] | I don’t care what you say! | 我不管你说什么 |
[39:32] | You do not put my daughter in danger! | 我绝不许你置她于险境 |
[39:35] | Stop! | 够了 |
[39:38] | Emma. | 艾玛 |
[39:42] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[39:43] | Two earthquakes and a jump from a beanstalk. | 两次地震 还从豆茎上跳下来 |
[39:45] | I think my brain’s still rattling around a little. | 我脑子还有点晕晕的 |
[39:48] | I did what she ordered, | 我是按你的命令行事 |
[39:49] | nothing more than that. | 没有别的意思 |
[39:50] | Did you get it? | 拿到了吗 |
[39:51] | Yep. | 是的 |
[39:54] | W-where’s Hook? | 虎克呢 |
[39:56] | He’s detained. Let’s go. Get your stuff. | 他被抓了 走吧 带上装备 |
[39:57] | We got ten hours before he follows us. | 十个小时后他就能跟上来 |
[39:59] | What? How? | 什么 怎么会 |
[40:01] | I got a friend looking after him till then. | 我让一个朋友看住他十小时 |
[40:06] | You told her to cut it down? | 你让她砍断豆茎吗 |
[40:08] | Yes. I couldn’t risk– | 是的 我不能冒险… |
[40:09] | We go back together. | 我们一起回去 |
[40:12] | That is the only way. | 只有这一条路 |
[40:13] | Do you understand? | 你明白吗 |
[40:19] | Yeah. | 明白 |
[40:20] | Good. | 很好 |
[40:22] | Now let’s go get that dust from Cora. | 我们去拿柯拉的灰烬吧 |
[40:25] | Yeah, and go home. | 对 然后回家 |
[40:31] | 亚利桑那州 凤凰城 最低戒备监狱 11年前 | |
[40:37] | Swan, you got mail. | 斯旺 有你的信 |
[40:40] | Know anyone in Phuket? | 普吉岛有熟人吗 |
[40:43] | I’ve gotta open this in front of you. Those are the rules. | 我得当你的面拆信 这是规定 |
[40:49] | Okay. Look. | 好的 看吧 |
[40:50] | Car keys. | 车钥匙 |
[40:53] | Hope you got the car it goes with. | 希望你有钥匙能开的车 |
[40:56] | Nothing else. No letter. Sorry. | 没别的了 没有信 对不起 |
[40:59] | But good news. You get a car when you get out. | 好消息是 你出去就有车开了 |
[41:07] | And a baby. | 还有个宝宝 |
[41:08] | Congratulations. | 祝贺你 |
[41:24] | Henry? | 亨利 |
[41:26] | Henry. | 亨利 |
[41:27] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[41:28] | Okay. You’re okay. You’re okay. | 没事的 你没事 |
[41:30] | I just had the worst nightmare. | 我刚做了一个特别吓人的恶梦 |
[41:32] | It’s over now. | 你醒了 |
[41:33] | – Okay. – Okay? | -好吧 -好吗 |
[41:35] | Here. | 给你 |
[41:38] | This will help. | 这样会好一些 |
[41:45] | A candle? | 蜡烛 |
[41:47] | Yeah. They keep the nightmares away. | 是的 能把噩梦赶走 |
[41:50] | Okay. Now talk to me. | 跟我讲讲 |
[41:53] | What was so bad? | 什么梦 |
[41:55] | I was in this room, and… | 我在一间屋子里 |
[41:59] | And it was red. | 是红色的 |
[42:02] | And there was no doors, | 屋子没有门 |
[42:03] | no windows. | 没有窗户 |
[42:05] | And these curtains… | 那些窗帘 |
[42:08] | And they were on fire. | 窗帘着火了 |
[42:12] | – And I was in this corner. – Right. | -我在缩在角落里 -嗯 |
[42:14] | And I was looking up, | 我抬头看 |
[42:18] | and there was someone else there. | 有别人在屋子里 |
[42:20] | She was staring at me through the flames. | 她正透过火焰盯着我 |
[42:23] | Then I woke up and– | 然后我就醒了 |
[42:25] | Hey, don’t worry, all right? | 别担心 好吗 |
[42:27] | It was just a bad dream. | 那只是个噩梦 |