| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:00] | Previously on “Once upon a time”… | 《童话镇》前情回顾 | 
| [00:02] | Their hearts– they were ripped out. | 他们的心…都被掏出来了 | 
| [00:04] | When people fall under a sleeping curse, | 一个人中了睡眠咒 | 
| [00:06] | the soul travels to a netherworld. | 灵魂会进入阴间 | 
| [00:08] | Wear this while you’re sleeping. | 你睡觉的时候就戴着它 | 
| [00:09] | Once you control the journey, fear will stop. | 只要你能控制你的灵魂之旅 就不会再害怕了 | 
| [00:13] | There was a little boy. He talked to me. | 梦里有个小男孩 还跟我说话了 | 
| [00:14] | He said his name was Henry. | 他说他叫亨利 | 
| [00:16] | I arranged for transport with Cora. | 我本约好和柯拉一起去那个世界 | 
| [00:18] | There’s an enchanted compass. | 有个魔法罗盘 | 
| [00:19] | If you promise to take me along, | 只要你们保证带上我 | 
| [00:21] | I’ll help you obtain it before she does. | 我会帮你们在她之前找到它 | 
| [00:24] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 | 
| [00:25] | You’re just gonna leave me here to die? | 你要把我扔下等死吗 | 
| [00:26] | Swan! Swan! | 斯旺 斯旺 | 
| [00:34] | My dear captain, | 亲爱的船长 | 
| [00:36] | it seems you’ve been on quite an adventure. | 看来你经历了一番奇遇啊 | 
| [00:39] | The compass, please. | 请把罗盘给我吧 | 
| [00:43] | Yes, that. Well… | 嗯 这个嘛… | 
| [00:46] | Matters grew complicated. | 这事有点一言难尽 | 
| [00:48] | It’s eluded me for the moment. | 罗盘这会儿不在我手里 | 
| [00:50] | The details of the affair are a bit of a bore. | 细枝末节说来无趣 | 
| [00:52] | Really? | 是吗 | 
| [00:54] | Stealing my protection spell | 偷了我的保护咒 | 
| [00:56] | and climbing the beanstalk without me | 独自爬上豆茎 | 
| [00:58] | might seem like a bore to you, | 你可能觉得这挺无趣 | 
| [01:00] | but to me, it’s a betrayal. | 但在我看 这就是背叛 | 
| [01:03] | I was gonna bring it to you. | 我是想把罗盘带给你的 | 
| [01:06] | Our agreement remains. | 我们的协议不变 | 
| [01:08] | We are going to Storybrooke together. | 我们会一起进入童话镇 | 
| [01:09] | I’ll get it back. | 我一定把它夺回来 | 
| [01:10] | I don’t have time for your games. | 我没时间陪你玩游戏 | 
| [01:13] | I’ve crossed through too many worlds | 我穿越过那么多世界 | 
| [01:14] | to be brought short at the brink of success. | 绝不会功败垂成 | 
| [01:18] | Who was it who bested you? | 是谁挫败了你 | 
| [01:21] | The Swan girl. Emma. | 那个姓斯旺的姑娘 艾玛 | 
| [01:23] | Rest assured, it won’t happen again. | 放心吧 这种事不会再发生了 | 
| [01:26] | No, it won’t. | 是啊 | 
| [01:28] | You chose her | 你选择了她 | 
| [01:30] | and the consequences of that decision. | 所以也得承担相应的后果 | 
| [01:34] | Are you gonna kill me now? | 你要杀了我吗 | 
| [01:37] | Go ahead. Try. | 来啊 杀了我啊 | 
| [01:41] | So brave. | 真勇敢 | 
| [01:43] | No, I’m not going to kill you. | 我不会杀你的 | 
| [01:45] | I have something far more satisfying in mind. | 我有更好的打算 | 
| [01:49] | I’m going to leave you here | 我就把你扔在这鬼地方 | 
| [01:50] | with your thirst for revenge unquenched, | 让你空怀满腔复仇之心 | 
| [01:54] | while I complete our journey without you. | 而我却独自完成我们的大业 | 
| [01:58] | There’s no need to be rash. | 别这么轻易下决定 | 
| [02:01] | We can… | 我们可以 | 
| [02:03] | discuss this. | 再好好谈谈 | 
| [02:06] | Your pretty face buys you a lot, | 你这张俊脸是能讨到不少好处 | 
| [02:10] | but not my time. | 但别想浪费我的时间 | 
| [02:12] | It’s too valuable. | 我的时间太金贵了 | 
| [02:14] | I can do this. | 我能行的 | 
| [02:17] | I can get it back. You need me. | 我能夺回罗盘 你需要我 | 
| [02:20] | No, I don’t. | 我不需要你 | 
| [02:21] | You’ve had your chance. Now it’s my turn to do this– | 你自己错失良机 现在该我出手了 | 
| [02:25] | the right way. | 用行之有效的方法 | 
| [03:04] | Rise. | 起来吧 | 
| [03:34] | The boy you saw in your dream– is that him? | 你梦见的男孩 是他吗 | 
| [03:37] | Yes. That’s Henry. | 是的 他就是亨利 | 
| [03:39] | That’s impossible. | 不可能啊 | 
| [03:41] | It was a dream. How could you dream of my son? | 那只是个梦 你怎么会梦到我的儿子 | 
| [03:43] | I have no idea. | 我也不知道 | 
| [03:45] | Maybe it wasn’t a dream. | 也许那并不是梦 | 
| [03:47] | What? | 什么 | 
| [03:50] | That room– I’ve been there. | 那个房间 我也去过 | 
| [03:51] | When I told you about it, you didn’t say anything. | 我之前跟你讲的时候 你怎么不说 | 
| [03:54] | You were terrified. | 你当时吓坏了 | 
| [03:54] | I didn’t want to make things worse by telling you | 我要是说那房间可能真的存在 | 
| [03:56] | I thought it might be real. | 你怕是会更加恐慌 | 
| [03:57] | A room in a dream is real? | 梦里的房间怎么会真的存在 | 
| [03:59] | The sleeping curse. | 是因为睡眠咒 | 
| [04:01] | It has to be. I went through it. Aurora went through it. | 一定是这样的 小曦和我都中过这个诅咒 | 
| [04:04] | Henry’s been through it because I wouldn’t believe him. | 亨利也是 因为我当时不相信他的话 | 
| [04:07] | – Emma. – What else did you lie about? | -艾玛 -你还撒了什么谎 | 
| [04:09] | I was–I wasn’t lying. | 我没说谎 | 
| [04:12] | I was protecting you. | 我是在保护你 | 
| [04:13] | What did he say–Henry– in the–in the dream? | 在梦里 亨利都说了些什么 | 
| [04:17] | He just said his name. | 他只说了他的名字 | 
| [04:19] | And then I woke up, and it was over. | 然后我就醒了 梦也结束了 | 
| [04:21] | Emma. | 艾玛 | 
| [04:24] | It’s going to be okay. | 没事的 | 
| [04:26] | We are so far from okay. | 怎么可能没事 | 
| [04:27] | No. We have a way home now. | 没事的 我们现在找到了回家的路 | 
| [04:29] | We have a compass, | 我们只有一个罗盘 | 
| [04:31] | and the wardrobe ashes are still with Cora. | 可是衣柜的灰烬还在柯拉那里 | 
| [04:33] | Any attempt to steal from her would be suicide. | 而且想偷她的东西就是自寻死路 | 
| [04:35] | Not anymore. | 现在不同了 | 
| [04:37] | We can stop her. | 我们可以阻止她了 | 
| [04:38] | – How? – I don’t know, | -怎么阻止 -我不知道 | 
| [04:40] | but I know someone who does– | 但我知道有人能办到 | 
| [04:43] | Rumplestiltskin. | 朗普斯金 | 
| [04:45] | He’ll know a way. | 他肯定有办法 | 
| [04:47] | Henry. We can talk to him. | 亨利 我们可以问他 | 
| [04:50] | – Now we can communicate. – Wait. Wait. | -我们可以和他交流了 -等等 | 
| [04:54] | Oh, yeah, princess, | 是的 公主殿下 | 
| [04:56] | you’re going back to sleep. | 你得再去睡一觉 | 
| [04:59] | Henry! | 亨利 | 
| [05:03] | Henry! | 亨利 | 
| [05:06] | Henry! | 亨利 | 
| [05:08] | Henry! | 亨利 | 
| [05:13] | Hello? | 有人吗 | 
| [05:16] | Hello! | 我在这儿 | 
| [05:17] | Henry! | 亨利 | 
| [05:19] | Henry, it is you! | 亨利 真的是你 | 
| [05:20] | Yeah! | 是我 | 
| [05:22] | Who are you? | 你是谁 | 
| [05:23] | My name is Aurora. I’m with your mom and your grandmother. | 我叫小曦 我跟你妈妈和外婆在一起 | 
| [05:25] | Are they okay? | 她们还好吗 | 
| [05:26] | Yes, they’re fine. They just want to come home, | 她们很好 只是很想回家 | 
| [05:29] | and they need your help. | 她们需要你的帮助 | 
| [05:31] | Okay, so what do I need to do? | 好吧 需要我做什么 | 
| [05:35] | T-they’re alive. | 她们还活着 | 
| [05:36] | They’re alive! | 她们还活着 | 
| [05:37] | – Who? Who’s alive? – My mom and Snow. | -谁 谁还活着 -我妈妈和白雪 | 
| [05:41] | I told you, kid. I told ya! | 我就说嘛 孩子 我就说嘛 | 
| [05:43] | Was it that woman you saw? Did she tell you this? | 是你梦见的那个女人告诉你的吗 | 
| [05:45] | Her name’s Aurora. She said they have a way home, | 她叫小曦 她说她们找到了回家的方法 | 
| [05:48] | but there’s someone in their way– | 但是有个人妨碍了她们 | 
| [05:49] | Someone they need us to help them stop, | 我们得帮她们制服这个人 | 
| [05:52] | someone only Mr. Gold knows how to defeat. | 只有戈登先生知道如何打败这个人 | 
| [05:55] | Who? | 是谁 | 
| [05:58] | Your mother. | 你妈妈 | 
| [06:16] | They smell delicious, granny. | 真香啊 外婆 | 
| [06:17] | They are delicious. Didn’t take any dark magic either. | 是很香 而且不用黑魔法就做成了 | 
| [06:21] | Oh, and, uh, I charge extra for the pickles. | 还有 酸黄瓜要另加钱的 | 
| [06:27] | I have a complicated relationship with her, | 我们的关系很复杂 | 
| [06:30] | as I do with most people. | 我和大部分人都这样 | 
| [06:33] | Well, it, uh, it did take me a little time to get to know you. | 我当年也花了点时间才真正了解你 | 
| [06:37] | They will. | 他们也会的 | 
| [06:39] | You know, you should try it with ketchup. | 你应该配上番茄酱吃 | 
| [06:42] | Condiments are this world’s most powerful magic. | 调味品才是世界上最强大的魔法 | 
| [06:47] | Gold… | 戈登 | 
| [06:49] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 | 
| [06:50] | Do we? | 是吗 | 
| [06:50] | Folks, I think I may need to close early. | 乡亲们 今天怕是得早点打烊了 | 
| [06:53] | Uh, everybody out. | 大家都走吧 | 
| [06:54] | No. It’s okay. We’re civil. | 没事的 我们不打架 | 
| [06:56] | Yeah, for now. | 一会儿就说不准了 | 
| [06:59] | Belle, you remember the woman who locked you up for 28 years. | 贝儿 你一定记得这位关了你28年的女人 | 
| [07:03] | Uh, I should probably just get– | 我还是走… | 
| [07:04] | No. No. Please stay where you are. | 不 不 请坐着别动 | 
| [07:06] | Whatever she has to say won’t be a secret from you. | 无论她想说什么 都不必瞒你 | 
| [07:09] | Whatever she wants, | 无论她想要什么 | 
| [07:11] | she won’t get. | 都不会得到 | 
| [07:12] | I’m actually coming about | 事实上 我是为了 | 
| [07:13] | the one thing that might unite us. | 唯一能让我们联合的事而来 | 
| [07:15] | And what on earth can that be? | 敢问是什么事 | 
| [07:20] | Cora. | 柯拉 | 
| [07:22] | She’s coming from our land. | 她正要从我们的世界过来 | 
| [07:24] | I need your help to stop her. | 我需要你帮我阻止她 | 
| [07:26] | But she was dead. | 但她已经死了 | 
| [07:29] | You told me you saw the body. | 你说你看见她尸体了 | 
| [07:30] | Apparently, you taught her well. | 显然名师出高徒 | 
| [07:34] | She’s not, | 她没死 | 
| [07:35] | and she’s on her way, and I don’t think I need to remind you | 她要来了 我应该不用提醒你 | 
| [07:38] | how most unpleasant that would be for both of us. | 这对你我来说绝不是什么好事 | 
| [07:40] | For you. | 只是对你 | 
| [07:43] | I can handle Cora. | 我可以搞定柯拉 | 
| [07:46] | That’s not how she tells the story. | 她可不是这么说的 | 
| [07:48] | I won in the end. | 我最终还是赢了 | 
| [07:50] | Maybe. | 也许吧 | 
| [07:52] | But there’s a big difference this time. | 但这次情况不同了 | 
| [07:56] | This time you have someone you care about. | 这一次 你有了在乎的人 | 
| [08:01] | This time you have a weakness. | 这一次 你有了弱点 | 
| [08:05] | I’m–I’m sorry. Who–who is this woman? | 打扰一下 这个女人是谁 | 
| [08:07] | Someone you’ll never meet. | 一个你永远也不会见到的人 | 
| [08:10] | So you say she’s coming. | 你说她要来了 | 
| [08:13] | Where is she now? | 她现在在哪里 | 
| [08:15] | With them. | 和她们在一起 | 
| [08:18] | How close are we? | 还有多远 | 
| [08:19] | Henry could already be waiting in that netherworld. | 亨利可能已经在阴间等着了 | 
| [08:22] | No, we planned to meet back there in two hours. | 不会 我们约好两小时后在那里见 | 
| [08:24] | You’re not going to leave him waiting. | 不能让他在那儿等着 | 
| [08:25] | – Yeah, but what if he’s– – No, he was fine. | -但万一他 -他没事的 | 
| [08:27] | There. That looks like relatively safe high ground. | 到了 那里地势有利 也比较安全 | 
| [08:30] | We’ll set up camp there. | 我们在那里安营 | 
| [08:31] | Aurora, you’ll settle in and find Henry, | 小曦 你安顿下来 去找亨利 | 
| [08:33] | get the information we need from Rumplestiltskin. | 拿到朗普斯金提供的有用信息 | 
| [08:36] | We do this fast, in and out. | 我们得迅速点 快进快出 | 
| [08:37] | It’s still dangerous out here. | 这里还是挺危险的 | 
| [08:43] | Is something wrong? | 怎么了 | 
| [08:44] | No, just caught on something. | 没事 只是被挂住了 | 
| [08:46] | That does not explain your arm. | 那你的胳膊怎么回事 | 
| [08:49] | What about my arm? | 我的胳膊怎么了 | 
| [08:51] | The burns you’re hiding– they’re not from the sun. | 你想掩藏的烧伤可不是太阳晒的 | 
| [08:54] | I… Brushed against a poison leaf. | 我 蹭到了毒叶子 | 
| [08:56] | You said that this netherworld was full of smoke and flames. | 你说过阴间满是浓烟和烈火 | 
| [09:00] | Aurora, if that’s where you were burned, | 小曦 如果你是在那里被烧伤的 | 
| [09:01] | you should not return. | 那你就不该再去 | 
| [09:03] | I don’t have much of a choice, do I? | 我没有选择 不是吗 | 
| [09:06] | You’re choosing to go in deeper and staying under longer | 你是有意要睡得更沉更久 | 
| [09:07] | to find this boy. | 以便找到那男孩 | 
| [09:09] | I vowed to Prince Phillip to protect you, | 我向菲利普王子起誓要保护你 | 
| [09:11] | not to help some strangers | 而不是帮两个陌生人 | 
| [09:12] | find a portal to another land. | 找去另一个世界的传送门 | 
| [09:14] | Mulan, I was cursed to spend eternity in that horrible sleep, | 木兰 我被诅咒永远陷于可怕的沉睡 | 
| [09:18] | and the only reason I’m here | 我能站在这儿 | 
| [09:19] | is because you and Phillip risked your lives to save me. | 全靠你和菲利普冒着生命危险救了我 | 
| [09:22] | Every day since my waking has been a gift, | 我醒来后的每一天都是一种馈赠 | 
| [09:24] | so let me do something with it. | 让我好好利用我的生命吧 | 
| [09:26] | It’s my turn to help someone else. | 也该我去帮助他人了 | 
| [09:29] | I’m going to go back in and find that boy. | 我一定要回阴间 找到那个男孩 | 
| [09:42] | I brought your blanket | 我给你拿了毯子 | 
| [09:44] | from your bedroom back home. | 从家里你卧室里拿的 | 
| [09:48] | Thanks. | 谢谢 | 
| [09:53] | So Cora– she’s pretty powerful? | 这个柯拉 她很厉害吗 | 
| [09:55] | Yes, but, uh, not as powerful as I am. | 是的 但没我厉害 | 
| [09:58] | Debatable. | 这值得商榷 | 
| [09:59] | Actually, no, it’s not. | 事实上 她就是没我厉害 | 
| [10:07] | You sure you’re okay to do this, kid? | 你真要这么做吗 孩子 | 
| [10:09] | I was born to do this. | 这是我的使命 | 
| [10:11] | I’m done reading about heroes. | 我不想再读英雄的故事了 | 
| [10:14] | I wanna be one. | 我想做个英雄 | 
| [10:15] | Well, sometimes being one is knowing when not to run into the fire. | 有时候 知道什么时候不该犯险才是真英雄 | 
| [10:20] | I’ll be okay. | 我会没事的 | 
| [10:21] | Look, whatever he faces in there | 不管他在那边会遇到什么 | 
| [10:25] | will be far less dangerous than what he’ll face if we fail. | 都不及我们一旦失败将会面对的险境可怕 | 
| [10:28] | I can do this. | 我可以的 | 
| [10:37] | Get on with it. | 开始吧 | 
| [10:38] | Fast. | 快点 | 
| [10:42] | All right, Henry. | 好了 亨利 | 
| [10:45] | Just relax. | 放松 | 
| [10:46] | And soon, | 很快 | 
| [10:48] | you’re gonna drift off. | 你就会迷迷糊糊地睡去 | 
| [10:50] | What do I tell them? | 我要对她们说什么 | 
| [10:51] | Just listen to my bedtime story, | 听好我的就寝故事 | 
| [10:53] | and all will be clear. | 你就会知道了 | 
| [11:00] | Once upon a time, | 很久很久以前 | 
| [11:02] | Snow White and Prince Charming | 白雪公主和白马王子 | 
| [11:04] | needed to stun a very powerful magician | 需要定住一个强大的魔法师 | 
| [11:07] | long enough to lock him up | 以便有足够的时间 | 
| [11:10] | in a dark dungeon. | 将他关进黑暗的地牢里 | 
| [11:11] | That was you. | 那是你 | 
| [11:13] | They used Cinderella to trap you with a magic quill. | 他们让灰姑娘用魔法羽毛笔困住了你 | 
| [11:18] | Yes, indeed, a quill. | 是的 没错 羽毛笔 | 
| [11:21] | And yet, | 可是 | 
| [11:23] | it wasn’t the quill itself, | 起作用的并不是羽毛笔 | 
| [11:26] | but the ink that captured the dark one, | 擒住黑暗者的是墨汁 | 
| [11:30] | harvested from the rarest species of squid | 它提取自一种极为罕见的乌贼 | 
| [11:33] | from the bottom of a bottomless ocean– | 它们生活在深不可测的海洋底部 | 
| [11:36] | Impossible to find | 一般人根本找不到它 | 
| [11:38] | unless you’re a mermaid… | 只有美人鱼 | 
| [11:40] | or me. | 和我能 | 
| [11:41] | I happen to have a private supply. | 我恰好还有些私人货存 | 
| [11:49] | In my jail cell– | 就在我的监牢里 | 
| [11:50] | That is where they will find it. | 她们去那里找它 | 
| [12:12] | It’ll be okay. You’ll see Henry again. | 没事的 你还会再见到亨利的 | 
| [12:14] | This will work. | 这样能行 | 
| [12:18] | What was that? | 那是什么声音 | 
| [12:34] | Henry! | 亨利 | 
| [12:35] | Henry! | 亨利 | 
| [12:37] | Oh! Can you help us? | 你能帮我们吗 | 
| [12:38] | Yes! I know what you have to do to stop Cora! | 是的 我知道你们要怎么阻止柯拉 | 
| [12:42] | You have to go to… | 你们得去 | 
| [12:44] | Rumplestiltskin’s cell! | 朗普斯金的牢房 | 
| [12:46] | Where? We have to go where? Oh! | 哪里 我们要去哪里 | 
| [12:50] | Wait. Where do we have to go?! | 等下 我们得去哪里 | 
| [12:52] | Rumplestiltskin’s jail cell! | 朗普斯金的监牢房 | 
| [12:54] | Henry! Henry, I– | 亨利 亨利 我… | 
| [12:56] | Aurora! | 小曦 | 
| [12:59] | – Who is that? – Did you hear me?! | -那是谁 -你听见我说话了吗 | 
| [13:01] | No! Henry, say it again! | 没 亨利 再说一次 | 
| [13:04] | – Aurora. – Did you hear that? | -小曦 -你听到那声音了吗 | 
| [13:06] | No! Aurora, what’s going on?! | 没 小曦 怎么啦 | 
| [13:10] | – Aurora! – Do you hear that? | -小曦 -听到没 | 
| [13:16] | Aurora! Wake up! | 小曦 快醒醒 | 
| [13:18] | Aurora, wake up! Wake up! | 小曦 醒醒 醒醒 | 
| [13:20] | No. Henry wasn’t finished. | 不 亨利还没说完呢 | 
| [13:22] | The time for that is over. | 没那个时间了 | 
| [13:40] | Emma, watch out! | 艾玛 小心 | 
| [13:44] | The compass! | 罗盘 | 
| [13:46] | The compass! | 罗盘 | 
| [13:53] | Any idea how to kill these things? | 知道怎么杀死这些东西吗 | 
| [13:56] | None! | 不知道 | 
| [14:00] | Mulan! | 木兰 | 
| [14:03] | – Mulan? – Where is she? | -木兰 -她去哪了 | 
| [14:07] | Emma, we’ve got to run for it! | 艾玛 我们得逃了 | 
| [14:13] | Come on hurry. Aurora, go. | 快点走 小曦 走 | 
| [14:22] | No! | 不要 | 
| [14:32] | Aurora! | 小曦 | 
| [14:41] | You’re still in one piece? | 你没受伤吧 | 
| [14:42] | Yeah. Pretty much. | 嗯 没事 | 
| [14:49] | They took her. | 他们把她抓走了 | 
| [14:51] | Aurora’s gone. | 小曦被抓了 | 
| [14:56] | Henry, are you all right? | 亨利 你没事吧 | 
| [14:58] | Did you see her? Did you tell her? | 见到她了吗 告诉她了吗 | 
| [15:00] | No. I-I didn’t get the chance. | 没 我没能有机会 | 
| [15:02] | Something– something happened. | 发生了什么事 | 
| [15:05] | She–she got sucked out of there. | 她被吸出去了 | 
| [15:08] | Henry. | 亨利 | 
| [15:09] | Some-something’s wrong. | 有点不对劲 | 
| [15:18] | Henry. | 亨利 | 
| [15:42] | I thought you might be hungry. | 我想你可能饿了 | 
| [15:45] | I hope you enjoy stew. | 希望你喜欢炖菜 | 
| [15:48] | I enjoy anything that masks the bitter aftertaste of poison. | 我喜欢任何能遮住毒药苦味的东西 | 
| [15:52] | Oh, plucky. | 真勇敢 | 
| [15:53] | I like that. | 我喜欢 | 
| [15:54] | You might as well go. I’m not gonna tell you anything. | 你还是走吧 我什么都不会说 | 
| [15:57] | Oh, I know. | 我知道 | 
| [15:59] | That’s all right. You’ve nothing to tell. | 没关系 你没什么可说的 | 
| [16:02] | You weren’t my target. | 你不是我的目标 | 
| [16:03] | The compass– sad you lost it? | 罗盘 丢了它你很难过吧 | 
| [16:05] | I suppose, | 或许吧 | 
| [16:07] | but now I have something to trade for. | 但现在我有做交易的筹码了 | 
| [16:09] | They’ll never trade me for that. | 她们绝对不会用它来换我 | 
| [16:10] | You might be more valuable than you know. | 你也许比你想的有价值 | 
| [16:12] | To who? | 对谁有价值 | 
| [16:14] | They just met me, | 她们才刚认识我 | 
| [16:15] | and they’re trying to get back to their families. | 而且她们一心想跟家人团聚 | 
| [16:18] | Do you really think they’ll sacrifice that for a stranger? | 你真觉得她们会为一个陌生人牺牲这一切吗 | 
| [16:23] | Your newfound companions? | 你的新伙伴吗 | 
| [16:25] | You may not know them, but I do. | 你也许不了解她们 但是我了解 | 
| [16:28] | Snow and her daughter just can’t help themselves. | 白雪和她女儿就是忍不住的 | 
| [16:32] | No matter the personal stakes, | 不管付出多大代价 | 
| [16:34] | they won’t let an innocent die. | 她们不会让无辜的人死去 | 
| [16:37] | We shall see. | 等着瞧 | 
| [16:39] | And what stakes do you have in their cause, princess? | 公主 你又能从她们身上得到什么好处呢 | 
| [16:43] | It’s not as though you’d travel back with them. | 你又不会和她们一起回去 | 
| [16:49] | What a sweet, misguided notion. | 多么甜蜜却又错误的想法啊 | 
| [16:54] | Did you really think you could have a life there? | 你真以为自己能在那里过上新生活吗 | 
| [16:57] | Find another prince? | 找到另一个王子 | 
| [16:59] | You’ve forgotten Phillip already. | 你已经忘记菲利普了 | 
| [17:02] | Phillip is in my heart every moment of every day. | 菲利普无时无刻不在我心中 | 
| [17:06] | If there was anything I could do to bring him back, I would. | 如果能让他回来 我什么都愿做 | 
| [17:08] | Is that so? | 是吗 | 
| [17:11] | What if I told you that when a wraith consumes a soul, | 如果我告诉你 被死灵吞噬的灵魂 | 
| [17:14] | it merely travels to another realm, | 只是穿越去了另一个地方 | 
| [17:18] | but that soul could be brought back to this world? | 它还能被带回到这个世界来 | 
| [17:21] | Show me a little courtesy, | 礼尚往来 你说了 | 
| [17:25] | and I may explain how. | 我或许也会跟你细说 | 
| [17:28] | Oh! You stupid, ungrateful girl! | 你这不知好歹的蠢姑娘 | 
| [17:31] | I’m not as stupid as you think, | 我可没你想的那么蠢 | 
| [17:33] | nor my loyalty so easily bought! | 我的忠心也难以收买 | 
| [17:35] | You can bring me a hundred meals and make me a hundred promises, | 你可以给我佳肴 许下承诺 | 
| [17:38] | but I will never help you! | 但我绝不帮你 | 
| [17:42] | Plucky. | 真大胆 | 
| [17:50] | Mm. Tell them. | 去告诉他们 | 
| [18:03] | Wait. | 先别动 | 
| [18:08] | What the hell was that? | 那是什么鬼东西 | 
| [18:10] | Cora. | 柯拉 | 
| [18:12] | We have until sundown to bring her the compass. | 日落之前给她罗盘 | 
| [18:14] | If we don’t, she’ll kill Aurora. | 不然她会杀了小曦 | 
| [18:17] | Give it to me. | 把它给我 | 
| [18:18] | Hold on, Mulan. Just give us a minute to consider. | 等等 木兰 让我们再想想 | 
| [18:20] | There’s nothing to consider. | 没什么好想的 | 
| [18:22] | A compass is not worth Aurora’s life. | 罗盘可不值小曦的命 | 
| [18:24] | We need a plan | 我们得制定一个计划 | 
| [18:24] | to get back Aurora and keep the compass. | 既救下小曦又保住罗盘 | 
| [18:27] | My vow to Phillip was to protect Aurora. | 我对菲利普起誓会保护小曦 | 
| [18:29] | That promise is all that is left of him, | 这承诺 是他唯一的遗产 | 
| [18:31] | so it shall be done. | 所以必须实现 | 
| [18:34] | I climbed a beanstalk for this. You will get your own. | 我为这个爬过豆茎 你自己去找吧 | 
| [18:36] | Give it to me. | 把它给我 | 
| [18:37] | Mulan. Mulan. | 木兰 木兰 | 
| [18:39] | Give us a few hours, please. | 请给我们几小时 | 
| [18:41] | If we haven’t defeated Cora by then, | 到时候我们还打败不了柯拉 | 
| [18:43] | you can have the compass. | 就会把罗盘给你 | 
| [18:44] | You can’t hope to defeat her. | 你们不能奢望打败她 | 
| [18:46] | We no longer have access to the dark one’s assistance. | 我们不能再去找黑暗者帮忙了 | 
| [18:51] | Yes, we do. | 我们能 | 
| [18:51] | How? Aurora’s gone. | 怎么做 小曦被抓走了 | 
| [18:54] | Aurora isn’t the only one who’s been under a sleeping curse. | 小曦不是唯一中过沉睡咒的人 | 
| [18:57] | I can go back to that netherworld. | 我能去阴间 | 
| [18:59] | The door to that place is closed. You said it yourself. | 通向那里的门已经关了 你自己说的 | 
| [19:02] | There may be a way– | 可能还有一个办法 | 
| [19:04] | a way for me to go back into a deep slumber, | 能让我再次沉睡 | 
| [19:06] | one that can let me access it again. | 能让我再次进入阴间 | 
| [19:07] | Another sleeping curse? | 再施个沉睡咒吗 | 
| [19:09] | No. No not another curse. I don’t need one. | 不要咒语 我不需要咒语 | 
| [19:11] | I’ve been under already. | 我已经中过咒了 | 
| [19:13] | I need to go into a sleep | 我只需陷入沉睡 | 
| [19:14] | where my natural defenses slip away, | 足以让我放下自然防备 | 
| [19:16] | where my mind stops protecting me. | 让我的意识不再保护我 | 
| [19:17] | How? | 怎么做 | 
| [19:20] | Your sleeping powder– | 你的沉睡粉 | 
| [19:21] | if I inhale it, I will fall into a deep enough sleep | 如果我吸了它 就能睡得足够沉 | 
| [19:24] | that I should be able to do this. | 那样应该就行了 | 
| [19:25] | I used the last of it on the giant. | 我把最后一点用在巨人身上了 | 
| [19:27] | Then make some more. | 那就再做点 | 
| [19:32] | The poppy plant is extremely rare in this kingdom, | 罂粟在这里极其罕见 | 
| [19:35] | but I know of a place that may grow some more. | 但我知道哪里可能还有 | 
| [19:37] | It’s a bit of a journey from here. | 离这儿有一段路 | 
| [19:39] | Can we make it by sundown? | 日落之前能赶到吗 | 
| [19:43] | We have to hurry. | 我们要加紧了 | 
| [19:51] | Here. | 来 | 
| [19:52] | Let me take care of this. | 让我来处理 | 
| [20:03] | What caused this? | 怎么会这样 | 
| [20:05] | When you venture deeper into the netherworld instead of away, | 进入阴间深处而不是远离那里 | 
| [20:09] | there are risks. | 必然有危险 | 
| [20:11] | Someone woke Aurora before her soul was ready to return. | 有人在小曦的灵魂准备回去之前叫醒了她 | 
| [20:14] | The violence of that act tore her away | 这鲁莽的行为拽走了她 | 
| [20:18] | and injured Henry. | 还伤了亨利 | 
| [20:20] | We’re lucky it wasn’t worse. | 事情没更糟就很幸运了 | 
| [20:24] | He’s gonna need some time to recover before he can be sent back. | 在他再入阴间前 得恢复一会儿 | 
| [20:26] | – Out of the question. – Not a chance in hell. | -绝对不行 -想都别想 | 
| [20:28] | We’d be monsters to even consider risking his life again. | 再拿他的生命冒险 我们就没太人性了 | 
| [20:31] | Careful with your tone, Charming. | 注意你的语气 王子 | 
| [20:33] | I understand your concern for the boy, but I know Cora. | 我理解你是为孩子着想 但我了解柯拉 | 
| [20:36] | Without our help, Snow and Emma will soon be dead. | 没我们的帮助 白雪和艾玛很快就会死 | 
| [20:40] | And then… | 然后 | 
| [20:42] | a true monster will be on her way to Storybrooke. | 一个真正的恶魔就要来童话镇了 | 
| [20:46] | Aurora is gone. | 小曦都不在了 | 
| [20:48] | Why do we need to send Henry back to that fiery inferno | 既然没人能够接收我们的消息 | 
| [20:50] | with no one there to receive our message? | 我们又何必送亨利去烈火地狱呢 | 
| [21:00] | Because someone will be there. | 因为有人会在那儿 | 
| [21:02] | Who? | 谁 | 
| [21:04] | – Snow. – That’s an awfully big assumption. | -白雪 -真是个大胆的猜想 | 
| [21:06] | No. No, it’s not. She was there once before. | 不 她以前去过 | 
| [21:09] | She can go back. She can find a way. | 她还能回去 她能找到办法 | 
| [21:10] | She will. I know it. | 她会的 我肯定 | 
| [21:14] | And I’ll be waiting. | 我会等着她 | 
| [21:16] | You’re going to this netherworld? | 你要去阴间吗 | 
| [21:17] | I faced you. How bad could it be? | 我对付过你 还能多糟呢 | 
| [21:19] | It’s not as simple as that. | 事情没那么简单 | 
| [21:21] | You can’t get there. | 你去不了 | 
| [21:23] | You haven’t been under a sleeping curse. | 你没中过沉睡咒 | 
| [21:24] | Well, then put me under one. | 好吧 那就对我施咒 | 
| [21:26] | If we do that, there’s a chance you might never waken up. | 那样你可能会一睡不醒 | 
| [21:29] | Sure, I will. | 我当然会醒 | 
| [21:31] | When I see her, she’ll kiss me, and I’ll be fine. | 当我看到她 她会吻我 然后我就醒了 | 
| [21:34] | Now put me under. | 施咒吧 | 
| [21:35] | I’ve spent far too much time looking for my wife. | 我花了那么多时间找我妻子 | 
| [21:37] | It is time to bring her home. | 该带她回家了 | 
| [21:44] | Wake up. Wake up. | 醒醒 醒醒 | 
| [21:46] | Come on, sweetheart. Wake up. Wake up. | 快点 甜心 醒醒 快醒醒 | 
| [21:50] | Wake up. | 醒醒 | 
| [21:52] | On your feet. Hurry. | 站起来 快点 | 
| [21:54] | No. No. Are you gonna kill me? | 不 你要杀了我吗 | 
| [21:57] | If I were here for that, | 如果我要杀你 | 
| [21:58] | then waking you first might not be the best course of action. | 那先叫醒你可不是最好的做法 | 
| [22:00] | Aah! So what? Did Cora send you? | 那是柯拉派你来的吗 | 
| [22:03] | Cora has no idea I’m here. | 柯拉不知道我来这儿 | 
| [22:06] | I don’t– I don’t understand. | 我不明白 | 
| [22:07] | Look, I know you’re sleepy, but isn’t it obvious? | 听着 我知道你挺呆 但你还看不出吗 | 
| [22:09] | I’m setting you free. | 我是来救你的 | 
| [22:11] | What is this, some sort of pirate’s ruse? | 这是什么意思 是你的阴谋吗 | 
| [22:13] | Cora’s denied me passage to Storybrooke | 柯拉不让我去童话镇 | 
| [22:16] | and my vengeance. | 阻止我复仇 | 
| [22:18] | And now I’m gonna deny her hell wishes, | 现在我要让她也不如愿 | 
| [22:20] | starting with the compass. | 首先要让她拿不到罗盘 | 
| [22:22] | In pirate terms, | 用海盗的话说 | 
| [22:22] | you might say I’m firing a shot across my enemy’s bow. | 这是在敌人眼底下耍阴招 | 
| [22:25] | You’d risk your life to break in here | 你冒生命危险闯进来 | 
| [22:26] | all so you could thwart Cora? | 就为挫败柯拉 | 
| [22:28] | I don’t like being double-crossed. | 我不喜欢被人欺骗 | 
| [22:31] | Now go. | 快走吧 | 
| [22:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [22:38] | You can thank me by doing me one favor. | 你可以做一件事来报答我 | 
| [22:41] | What? | 什么 | 
| [22:43] | Give Emma a message. | 给艾玛带个话 | 
| [22:45] | Tell her that the deal still stands. | 告诉她我的提议不变 | 
| [22:47] | If she provides me passage back to her realm, | 如果她能带我去那个世界 | 
| [22:50] | I swear, | 我发誓 | 
| [22:51] | I will help her find that dust that opens the portal. | 我会帮她找到打开传送门的仙尘 | 
| [22:54] | You really want to assist us? | 你真的想帮我们 | 
| [22:56] | It hurts Cora and helps me. Of course I do. | 既打击柯拉又对我有益 何乐不为 | 
| [23:00] | Now go. | 快走吧 | 
| [23:15] | Once we crest this ridge, | 等我们爬到山顶 | 
| [23:17] | we’ll be near the woods of the dead. | 就离死林不远了 | 
| [23:18] | The last poppies in this realm have taken seed there. | 这里仅剩的罂粟就在那儿 | 
| [23:26] | You okay? | 你还好吗 | 
| [23:27] | Yeah, I’m fine. | 我很好啊 | 
| [23:28] | Hey. Wait. Wait. No. No. No. You look nervous. | 不 等等 你看起来很紧张 | 
| [23:32] | This netherworld– how bad is it? | 那个阴间 有多恐怖 | 
| [23:36] | What’s it like? | 什么样的 | 
| [23:39] | It’s like you’re, um… | 感觉就像你… | 
| [23:42] | lost, | 很茫然 | 
| [23:44] | drifting in the dark, | 在黑暗中摸索 | 
| [23:45] | no one to talk to, nothing to do | 没人可以说话 无事可做 | 
| [23:47] | except think of all the people that you love | 只能去想所有你爱的人 | 
| [23:49] | and how you’ll never see them again. | 想着你再也见不到他们了 | 
| [23:50] | Henry was lost in that dark, too, because of me. | 因为我 亨利也曾在那儿茫然无助 | 
| [23:53] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 | 
| [23:54] | He tried so hard to convince me I was the savior. | 他一心想让我相信我是救世主 | 
| [23:57] | Stop it. | 别自责了 | 
| [23:59] | Nobody would’ve believed Henry’s stories. | 没人会相信亨利的故事 | 
| [24:01] | But his mother should have. | 但是他妈妈本该相信他 | 
| [24:04] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [24:05] | You wanna play the blame game? | 你是想玩”自责游戏”吗 | 
| [24:07] | If I hadn’t told Cora about Regina’s true love, | 如果我没把瑞金娜的爱人告诉柯拉 | 
| [24:11] | Cora never would’ve killed him, | 柯拉就不会杀死他 | 
| [24:13] | Regina wouldn’t want revenge, | 瑞金娜就不会想要复仇 | 
| [24:15] | the curse never would have happened. | 也就不会有诅咒了 | 
| [24:19] | We could spend all day trying to figure out | 我们可以整日去想 | 
| [24:21] | why each of us should feel guilty, | 我们该为什么事感到内疚 | 
| [24:22] | but it will not help us get home. | 但这不能帮我们回家 | 
| [24:25] | You really think we’re gonna make it back? | 你真的相信我们能回去吗 | 
| [24:28] | If there’s one thing your father’s taught me, | 你父亲教会了我一件事 | 
| [24:29] | it’s not to give up. | 那就是永不言弃 | 
| [24:33] | Now it’s time for me to go back to sleep. | 好了 我该重陷沉睡了 | 
| [24:41] | – It’s Regina. – What? | -是瑞金娜 -什么 | 
| [24:45] | Regina. | 瑞金娜 | 
| [24:48] | That’s who we should blame. | 她是罪魁祸首 | 
| [24:58] | It smells funny. | 闻起来怪怪的 | 
| [25:01] | I know, sweetheart. | 我知道 乖孩子 | 
| [25:03] | It’s a curse. | 这是个咒语 | 
| [25:06] | It’s not meant to be pleasant. | 本就不是什么好东西 | 
| [25:11] | So the potion’s finished? | 药水已经做好了吗 | 
| [25:14] | Mr. Gold had everything you needed in his shop? | 你需要的东西戈登先生店里都有吗 | 
| [25:18] | Yes. | 是的 | 
| [25:20] | We’re almost ready. | 就快准备好了 | 
| [25:27] | So this is how you do it? | 你就是这么做的 | 
| [25:29] | Magic? | 这样施法 | 
| [25:31] | There are many ways. | 有很多方法 | 
| [25:33] | It’s never easy. | 很复杂 | 
| [25:37] | And… | 那… | 
| [25:38] | Have you been using magic? | 你最近还用过魔法吗 | 
| [25:44] | Henry, I told you I wouldn’t, | 亨利 我说过我不会了 | 
| [25:46] | And I haven’t, | 我也没用过 | 
| [25:48] | except for… | 除了 | 
| [25:51] | with Daniel… | 丹尼尔那一次 | 
| [25:54] | and now. | 还有这次 | 
| [25:58] | I’ve really been trying. | 我真的在努力 | 
| [26:00] | It’s okay. | 没关系 | 
| [26:02] | At least you’re using it to help people now. | 至少现在 你在用魔法帮助别人 | 
| [26:07] | I’m trying. | 我在尽力 | 
| [26:11] | And after this, | 这次之后 | 
| [26:12] | I won’t. | 我不会再用魔法了 | 
| [26:14] | I know. | 我知道 | 
| [26:32] | Will David be okay? | 戴维会没事吗 | 
| [26:35] | He’ll be… | 他会… | 
| [26:38] | asleep. | 睡着 | 
| [26:40] | And in there, he won’t die. | 睡着后 他不会死 | 
| [26:44] | Gold’s explaining everything to him right now. | 戈登正在给他解释一切 | 
| [26:56] | Yeah. | 好了 | 
| [26:58] | It should be me. | 应该让我去 | 
| [27:01] | I can go in there without a curse and still come back. | 我不需要诅咒就能自由出入那里 | 
| [27:04] | Henry, David and I have many differences, | 亨利 戴维和我有很多分歧 | 
| [27:09] | but on this, we agree. | 但在这事 我们完全一致 | 
| [27:12] | We won’t let you risk your safety. It’s just not worth it. | 我们不会拿你的生命冒险 那不值得 | 
| [27:15] | It is to me. | 对我来说值得 | 
| [27:19] | He won’t wake up. | 他不会醒来的 | 
| [27:22] | Unless he succeeds. | 除非他成功了 | 
| [27:25] | And if there’s one thing I know about your grandparents… | 我了解你的外公外婆 | 
| [27:31] | they always find each other. | 他们总能找到彼此 | 
| [27:41] | It’s beautiful. | 真漂亮 | 
| [27:43] | I’ll use my dagger to crush the seeds. | 我要用匕首碾碎种子 | 
| [27:45] | We’re doing this the old-fashioned way. | 我们要用老方法来做 | 
| [27:48] | What do you mean, the old-fashioned way? | 你说的”老方法”是什么意思 | 
| [27:52] | You’re about to join a quite distinguished club, Mr. Nolan. | 你即将体验不少名人的经历了 诺兰先生 | 
| [27:56] | Before such innovations as the apple, | 在想到利用苹果之前 | 
| [27:59] | back when the sleeping curse first came to be, | 沉睡咒刚刚出现的时候 | 
| [28:02] | a more direct method was required– | 要用更直接的方法 | 
| [28:04] | through blood. | 就是通过血液 | 
| [28:07] | By pricking one’s finger on the needle of a spinning wheel, | 用纺车上的针刺你的手指 | 
| [28:10] | one falls under the spell. | 你就会中沉睡咒 | 
| [28:12] | Your majesty, you did his wife. | 陛下 他妻子的咒是你施的 | 
| [28:15] | I’m sure you’d like the honors. | 你肯定愿意亲自来 | 
| [28:40] | It’s all yours. | 剩下的看你了 | 
| [28:48] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 | 
| [28:54] | It’s gonna be all right. | 不会有事的 | 
| [28:55] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 | 
| [29:00] | How did you know Emma would save you after you ate the turnover? | 你怎么知道你吃下水果酥饼 艾玛一定能救你 | 
| [29:04] | I believed in her. | 我相信她 | 
| [29:06] | The way Snow and I believed | 就像白雪和我相信 | 
| [29:07] | she’d come back to break the curse. | 她会回来打破诅咒 | 
| [29:09] | That’s the kind of faith that runs in our family. | 这就是我们家秉承的信念 | 
| [29:18] | This helps control the flames in the room. | 它能控制屋子里的火焰 | 
| [29:22] | It’ll keep you safe. | 它能保护你 | 
| [29:25] | I will guard it with my life. | 我一定不弄丢 | 
| [29:31] | The powder’s nearly ready. | 粉末就要好了 | 
| [29:33] | How long will the effects last? | 效果会持续多久 | 
| [29:35] | It’s difficult to say, | 这很难说 | 
| [29:36] | maybe an hour or much less. | 一个小时或更短 | 
| [29:39] | Well, I shouldn’t need much time | 我不需要太多时间 | 
| [29:41] | as long as Henry’s in there when I am. | 只要我到那里时 亨利也在 | 
| [29:43] | I’ll be right here. | 我就在你身边 | 
| [29:47] | Say hi to my son for me. | 带我向我儿子问好 | 
| [30:15] | When I awake, I’ll be in that fiery room? | 我醒来时 就会在那间着火的屋子里吗 | 
| [30:18] | Not exactly. | 不是的 | 
| [30:19] | That room is where | 那间屋子是那些 | 
| [30:21] | those who’ve already awoken from the curse return. | 从诅咒中醒来的人重回时去的地方 | 
| [30:23] | You, however, are being put under for the first time. | 而你却是要第一次陷入沉睡 | 
| [30:27] | Then how will I know where to go? | 那我怎么知道该去那里 | 
| [30:28] | How the hell am I supposed to find a room with no door? | 我要怎么去找没有门的屋子 | 
| [30:31] | And that, dearie, | 这个嘛 亲爱的 | 
| [30:32] | is the conundrum we’re all depending on you solving. | 我们就指望着你来解决了 | 
| [30:35] | Now I say this with the utmost sincerity– | 我十二分真挚地对你说 | 
| [30:38] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 | 
| [31:34] | Snow! | 小雪 | 
| [31:46] | Henry? | 亨利 | 
| [31:51] | Henry? | 亨利 | 
| [31:58] | Henry? | 亨利 | 
| [32:02] | Henry! | 亨利 | 
| [32:03] | Where are you?! | 你在哪里 | 
| [33:01] | The room. | 屋子在这儿 | 
| [33:48] | Charming? | 王子 | 
| [33:50] | Charming? | 王子 | 
| [33:52] | Snow! | 小雪 | 
| [33:57] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 | 
| [33:59] | I ha– | 我 | 
| [34:02] | Henry should be here. | 应该是亨利在这里 | 
| [34:04] | I wouldn’t let him come back. This is… | 我没让他再来 这里 | 
| [34:07] | This is too dangerous. | 这里太危险了 | 
| [34:10] | You found me. | 你找到我了 | 
| [34:11] | You found me. | 你找到我了 | 
| [34:14] | I knew you’d be here. | 我就知道你会来 | 
| [34:17] | I don’t know how much time we have. | 我不知道我们还有多少时间 | 
| [34:20] | Gold–he says there’s a way to stop Cora. | 戈登 他说有办法阻止柯拉 | 
| [34:23] | We have to stun her, like we did with him. | 我们必须定住她 就像当年对他那样 | 
| [34:25] | – The quill. – It wasn’t the quill. It was the ink. | -羽毛笔 -关键不在笔 是墨汁 | 
| [34:28] | There’s a jar of it in his cell, where we kept him. | 在囚禁他的监牢里 有一瓶墨汁 | 
| [34:31] | Get it. | 拿到它 | 
| [34:32] | Get it, stop her, and come home. | 拿到它 阻止她 返回童话镇 | 
| [34:38] | Charming, how are you here? | 王子 你怎么会在这里 | 
| [34:42] | There’s no way for you to be here unless… | 你要来到这里 就只有一种办法 | 
| [34:48] | I had to see you. | 我必须来见你 | 
| [34:49] | You’re in a sleeping curse. | 你中了沉睡咒 | 
| [34:57] | It was worth it. | 这么做很值 | 
| [34:59] | But now you’re cursed. | 但你中了诅咒 | 
| [35:01] | A curse you’re gonna break with true love’s kiss. | 你会用真爱之吻破解诅咒 | 
| [35:11] | Now… | 好了 | 
| [35:20] | No. | 不 | 
| [35:22] | It’s a netherworld. | 这里是阴间 | 
| [35:23] | We’re not really here. | 我们不是真的在这里 | 
| [35:30] | I’m waking up. | 我就要醒了 | 
| [35:31] | It’s okay. | 没事的 | 
| [35:33] | You’ll get back, | 你会回来 | 
| [35:35] | And then you’ll wake me, as I woke you. | 然后你会唤醒我 就像我唤醒你一样 | 
| [35:38] | You will always find me, and I will always find you. | 你总会找到我 我也会总找到你 | 
| [35:41] | Yes. | 是啊 | 
| [35:42] | But will we always lose each other, too? | 可我们还会常常失散吗 | 
| [35:44] | Is that our fate? | 难道这就是我们的命 | 
| [35:45] | No. | 不 | 
| [35:47] | I refuse to believe that. | 我不相信 | 
| [35:49] | You need to have faith… in us. | 你要对我们有信心 | 
| [35:56] | I’m waking up. | 我就要醒了 | 
| [35:58] | It’s okay. | 没事的 | 
| [36:00] | You can do this. | 你能做到的 | 
| [36:02] | Charming. | 王子 | 
| [36:04] | I love you. | 我爱你 | 
| [36:06] | I love y– | 我爱 | 
| [36:23] | Come on. | 快啊 | 
| [36:25] | Come back. | 快醒来 | 
| [36:28] | Should he be in there so long? | 他是不是在那儿太久了 | 
| [36:30] | I’m sure it’s fine. | 肯定没事的 | 
| [36:33] | I imagine they’re just catching up. | 我想他们就是在说话呢 | 
| [36:53] | Hey. You okay? | 你还好吧 | 
| [36:56] | What–what happened? | 发生了什么 | 
| [36:58] | – What are you doing? – I’m looking for more powder. | -你在干什么 -我要找更多的粉末 | 
| [37:00] | I’m pretty sure we’re out of that. What happened? | 应该是没有了 怎么回事 | 
| [37:02] | No. I have to go back in. He’s all alone. | 不 我一定要回去 他孤身一人 | 
| [37:04] | Henry? What? | 亨利怎么了 | 
| [37:05] | – Is he okay? – No. David. | -他没事吧 -不 是戴维 | 
| [37:07] | He went under a sleeping spell so he could see me. | 他为了见到我使用了沉睡咒 | 
| [37:09] | He thought that my kiss would wake him, but it didn’t, | 他以为我的吻能够唤醒他 但是没用 | 
| [37:11] | – and now he’s trapped. – Okay, slow down. | -他被困住了 -冷静点 | 
| [37:13] | David is trapped in there? | 戴维被困在那里了吗 | 
| [37:16] | I have to get back. | 我得回去 | 
| [37:18] | There’s only one way to help him. | 只有一个办法能救他 | 
| [37:19] | True love’s kiss. | 真爱之吻 | 
| [37:20] | Yes, but it won’t work in there. | 是的 但是在阴间行不通 | 
| [37:23] | We have to get back. If we don’t– | 我们得回去 如果不… | 
| [37:25] | We will. | 我们会回去的 | 
| [37:26] | We will. | 我们会的 | 
| [37:29] | Now you’re so sure? | 你这么确定吗 | 
| [37:31] | Yes. | 是的 | 
| [37:33] | You told me to have faith, and now I’m telling you. | 你曾让我有信心 现在该我说这话了 | 
| [37:35] | We will make it back. | 我们一定能回去 | 
| [37:37] | Okay? | 好吗 | 
| [37:39] | Did you get the information? | 你得到信息了吗 | 
| [37:42] | It’s Rumplestiltskin. | 朗普斯金 | 
| [37:44] | He said the key to stopping her is in his jail cell. | 他说阻止她的关键在他的牢房里 | 
| [37:46] | Okay. Then let’s go get it. | 好的 那我们去拿到它 | 
| [37:49] | Come on. Get your stuff. | 来吧 拿上东西 | 
| [37:50] | Come on. | 走吧 | 
| [38:00] | No. | 不 | 
| [38:01] | What? | 怎么了 | 
| [38:03] | The compass is gone… | 罗盘不见了 | 
| [38:06] | And so is mulan. | 木兰也不见了 | 
| [38:26] | Looking for someone? | 在找人吗 | 
| [38:32] | Oh, don’t tell me you were dumb enough to let her go. | 你不会傻到把她放走吧 | 
| [38:35] | She was never gonna give you what you wanted anyway. | 反正她也不会随你的愿 | 
| [38:38] | So you freed her | 所以你放了她 | 
| [38:40] | and stuck around for the petty satisfaction | 然后留下 就为了 | 
| [38:43] | of seeing me suffer? | 看着我难受吗 | 
| [38:44] | Oh, watching you suffer is a tempting motivation, | 我确实很想看到你难受的样子 | 
| [38:47] | but it wasn’t that. | 但不是这个原因 | 
| [38:48] | Well, then you must have a death wish. | 那你肯定是活腻味了 | 
| [39:10] | You know I have to kill you. | 我必须要杀了你 | 
| [39:12] | You should try thanking me. | 你应该感谢我 | 
| [39:14] | Oh, really? Why is that? | 是吗 给我个理由 | 
| [39:17] | Because I’ve brought you a gift. | 因为我给你带了礼物 | 
| [39:20] | It’s in the satchel. | 在小包里 | 
| [39:26] | What is it? | 是什么 | 
| [39:28] | Customarily, surprise is part of the fun of gift-giving. | 通常来讲 惊喜是收礼物的乐趣之一 | 
| [39:31] | Open it. | 打开 | 
| [39:42] | Is that… | 这是… | 
| [39:43] | Indeed it is, | 没错 | 
| [39:45] | and with it, you’ll get everything you want. | 有了它 你想要什么就会有什么 | 
| [39:56] | That was a warning shot. | 那一箭只是警告 | 
| [39:57] | Try to run, and I promise the next one won’t be. | 你再跑 下一箭就不会射偏了 | 
| [40:00] | How did you find me? | 你们怎么找到我的 | 
| [40:01] | I know a thing or two about tracking. | 我对追踪略知一二 | 
| [40:03] | All we want is the compass. | 我们只想要回罗盘 | 
| [40:06] | Very well. | 好吧 | 
| [40:10] | Give me the compass. | 把罗盘给我 | 
| [40:12] | And seal Aurora’s fate? | 不顾小曦的死活吗 | 
| [40:13] | We learned how to overpower Cora. | 我们知道如何战胜柯拉了 | 
| [40:16] | Once we get what we need, we will defeat her, | 只要拿到必要物品 我们就能打败她 | 
| [40:18] | and Aurora will be free. | 小曦就自由了 | 
| [40:20] | Another journey–just as I predicted there would be. | 又要去找东西 不出所料 | 
| [40:23] | Our best chance to save Aurora is to make that trade now. | 救小曦最好的办法就是现在去做交易 | 
| [40:27] | Not gonna happen. | 想都别想 | 
| [40:28] | Without that compass, we can’t get home. | 没了罗盘 我们回不了家 | 
| [40:30] | Then I hope you’re prepared to use that arrow. | 那你就用那支箭吧 | 
| [40:38] | Stop! | 住手 | 
| [40:41] | Okay, don’t take this the wrong way, | 好吧 别误会 | 
| [40:43] | but how the hell did you get here? | 但你是怎么跑过来的 | 
| [40:44] | Let Mulan go. | 放开木兰 | 
| [40:46] | I said, let her go. | 放开她 | 
| [40:50] | Were you followed? | 有人跟踪你吗 | 
| [40:51] | I-I don’t think so. Cora may know I’m gone, | 应该没有 柯拉可能知道我跑了 | 
| [40:54] | – but she didn’t see me escape. – How did you escape? | -但她没看到 -那你怎么逃的 | 
| [40:57] | It was Hook. | 是虎克 | 
| [40:59] | – He let me go. – Why? | -他放了我 -为什么 | 
| [41:02] | Because of you. | 因为你 | 
| [41:04] | He said he wanted to prove to you | 他说他想向你证明 | 
| [41:06] | that you should’ve trusted him, that if you had trusted him… | 你应该相信他 如果你之前相信他… | 
| [41:09] | You could’ve defeated Cora together. | 你们本能联手打败柯拉 | 
| [41:11] | That the two of you could’ve gotten the remains of the wardrobe. | 并拿到衣柜的灰烬 | 
| [41:16] | Without him, you’ll have to go up against her all by yourself. | 没有他 你不得不独自对付她 | 
| [41:21] | He only wants to help. I… | 他只是想帮忙 | 
| [41:23] | I think he may care for you. | 我觉得他可能喜欢你 | 
| [41:28] | Nice touch, that. | 这谎编的巧 | 
| [41:31] | But you know she won’t trust you. | 但你知道她不会信任你的 | 
| [41:33] | Ah, she doesn’t have to. | 她不必信任我 | 
| [41:36] | All I need is for her to believe that I was genuine | 我只需要她相信我合作的诚意 | 
| [41:38] | in letting the girl go, | 毕竟我放了那姑娘 | 
| [41:39] | which I wager she does now. | 我打赌她这下信了 | 
| [41:43] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 | 
| [41:45] | Impressive. | 厉害 | 
| [41:48] | You took a heart. | 你取了一个心脏 | 
| [41:49] | Now you’ve a princess. | 你得到了公主 | 
| [41:51] | Indeed I do. | 没错 | 
| [41:54] | Now can we get on with the business of going to Storybrooke, together? | 我们继续想办法一起回童话镇吧 | 
| [41:58] | Why not? | 好啊 | 
| [42:00] | I hate to travel alone. | 我不喜欢独自旅行 | 
| [42:03] | All we need is the compass. | 我们只需要罗盘 | 
| [42:06] | Which will soon be delivered. | 很快就能拿到 | 
| [42:11] | Did you find a way to stop Cora? | 你找到阻止柯拉的办法了吗 | 
| [42:13] | Yes. | 是的 | 
| [42:15] | Where are we going? | 我们去哪 | 
| [42:17] | Rumplestiltskin’s cell. | 朗普斯金的牢房 | 
| [42:19] | Great. Then lead the way. | 好啊 你们带路 |