时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Gold–he says there’s a way to stop cora. | 戈登 他说有办法阻止柯拉 |
[00:04] | It’s the ink. | 是墨汁 |
[00:04] | There’s a jar of it in his cell, where we kept him. | 在囚禁他的监牢里有一瓶墨汁 |
[00:07] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[00:07] | David–he went under a sleeping spell. Now he’s trapped. | 戴维 他使用了沉睡咒 他被困住了 |
[00:10] | We destroyed the wardrobe. | 我们毁了衣柜 |
[00:11] | Cora gathered the ashes. | 柯拉收集了衣柜灰烬 |
[00:12] | She’s gonna use them to open up a portal. | 她要用那个开启传送门 |
[00:14] | There’s an enchanted compass. Cora seeks it. | 有个魔法罗盘 柯拉在找它 |
[00:16] | The compass is in your hand. Why do this to me now? | 现在罗盘在你手里 你这是干什么 |
[00:19] | – You took a heart. – And now you have a princess. | -你取了一个心脏 -你得到了公主 |
[00:21] | – Cora didn’t see me escape. – How did you escape? | -柯拉没看到 -那你怎么逃的 |
[00:23] | Hook–he said that if you had trusted him… | 虎克 他说如果你之前相信他 |
[00:25] | You could’ve defeated cora together. | 你们本能联手打败柯拉 |
[00:27] | Can we get on with the business of going to Storybrooke? | 我们继续想办法一起回童话镇吧 |
[00:29] | All we need is the compass. | 我们只需要罗盘 |
[00:44] | Halt. | 站住 |
[00:46] | Food for the prisoner. | 给囚犯送饭 |
[00:49] | It’s not mealtime. Who are you? | 还不到吃饭的时候 你是谁 |
[00:51] | Identify yourself, slave. | 报上名来 奴隶 |
[01:03] | “Slave”? | “奴隶” |
[01:04] | I prefer “Captain.” | 我喜欢人喊我”船长” |
[01:13] | Hi. You must be Belle. | 你好 你一定是贝儿 |
[01:17] | The queen sent you, didn’t she? | 是巫后派你来的吧 |
[01:19] | She wants you to kill me. | 她想让你杀了我 |
[01:21] | I’m not here to kill you, love. | 我不是来杀你 亲爱的 |
[01:23] | I’m here to rescue you. | 我是来救你的 |
[01:24] | Rescue me? Who are you? | 救我 你是谁 |
[01:28] | A friend. | 你的朋友 |
[01:29] | We haven’t much time. | 时间紧迫 |
[01:31] | Your father’s life is in danger. | 你父亲有生命危险 |
[01:34] | He’s being attacked by the very same monster who stole you away | 当初把你从家人身边掳走的怪物 |
[01:36] | from your family in the first place. | 正在攻击你父亲 |
[01:37] | What, Rumplestiltskin? | 什么 朗普斯金 |
[01:39] | The dark one– he must be stopped. | 黑暗者 一定要阻止他 |
[01:41] | You spent more time with him than anyone. | 你和他在一起的时间最长 |
[01:43] | There are rumors of a magical weapon | 传说有一件魔法武器 |
[01:45] | that has the power to kill him. | 可以杀死他 |
[01:46] | No. No. No. No. Let–let me talk to him. | 不 不 让我和他谈谈 |
[01:49] | He’s not a monster. | 他不是怪物 |
[01:50] | Belle, your father’s life hangs in the balance. | 贝儿 你父亲命悬一线 |
[01:52] | I need to know what that weapon is and where to find it. | 我得知道那武器是什么 去哪找 |
[01:55] | I don’t know what you’re talking about, | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[01:57] | and I have no idea how to– how to kill Rumplestiltskin. | 我也不知道如何杀死朗普斯金 |
[02:02] | You don’t? | 你不知道 |
[02:03] | No. And–and nor would I. | 不 我也不会杀他的 |
[02:07] | Then I’m afraid I’m not here to rescue you. | 既然如此我何必救你出去 |
[02:12] | So pretty… | 这么漂亮 |
[02:15] | Yet so useless. | 却毫无用处 |
[02:19] | No. Not useless. | 不 并非毫无用处 |
[02:24] | She’s a valuable chess piece. | 她可是一枚重要的棋子 |
[02:26] | Do I look like I’m playing a game of chess? | 你看我像是在下棋吗 |
[02:32] | My Hook, if you please. | 请把钩子还我 |
[02:33] | No. | 不行 |
[02:36] | The asking was me being a gentleman. | 问你一句算是客气了 |
[02:39] | Is that any way to address a queen? | 你就这么和皇后讲话吗 |
[02:43] | Even a pirate should have better manners than that. | 即使是海盗也不该这么没礼貌吧 |
[02:47] | Yes. | 是的 |
[02:49] | I know who you are… | 我知道你是谁 |
[02:53] | Captain. | 船长 |
[02:56] | I know why you came here from Neverland, | 我知道你从梦幻岛来这儿的目的 |
[02:59] | and I know all about the crocodile you wish to skin. | 我也非常了解你想活剥的那只鳄鱼 |
[03:03] | Then you also know that I’ll stop at nothing. | 那你也该知道我不择手段 |
[03:05] | So dedicated and resourceful. | 如此执着又机智 |
[03:09] | No one has been able to fight their way past my defenses before. | 还从没有人突破我的防线 |
[03:15] | She can’t help you kill Rumplestiltskin, Hook… | 她不能帮你杀朗普斯金 虎克 |
[03:21] | But I can, | 但我能 |
[03:23] | if you do something for me. | 前提是你为我办点事 |
[03:32] | Care to join me for a drink? | 想和我喝一杯吗 |
[03:37] | Things are about to change in this world. | 这个世界一切都将改变 |
[03:43] | Radically. | 彻底改变 |
[03:45] | I have plans to enact a curse | 我计划要施一个诅咒 |
[03:49] | that will take everyone to a far-off land. | 诅咒会带所有人去一个遥远的世界 |
[03:54] | How will that help me? | 这对我有什么用 |
[03:57] | This new realm? | 这个新世界 |
[03:59] | It’s a land without magic, | 是一个没有魔法的世界 |
[04:03] | where the dark one will be stripped of his powers. | 黑暗者在那里会失去魔力 |
[04:05] | There you won’t need any magical weapon to kill him. | 在那里 你不需要靠魔法武器杀他 |
[04:12] | You can do it | 你只要 |
[04:14] | with a mere flick of your wrist. | 轻轻一弹手腕就能杀掉他 |
[04:19] | Tell me what I have to do. | 说你让我做什么吧 |
[04:22] | There’s one person I don’t want following me to this new land. | 有个人 我不希望她也跟我去新世界 |
[04:27] | You’re to see to it that doesn’t happen. | 你要保证这不会发生 |
[04:30] | An assassination. | 暗杀 |
[04:32] | Who is it you want me to dispose of? | 你想让我处理掉谁 |
[04:38] | My mother. | 我母亲 |
[05:04] | Any change? | 有好转吗 |
[05:07] | No. | 没有 |
[05:08] | He’s not improving. | 他毫无起色 |
[05:10] | He needs true love’s kiss. | 他需要真爱之吻 |
[05:12] | He won’t wake up until Mary Margaret comes back. | 得等玛丽·玛格丽特回来他才能醒来 |
[05:15] | Until? | 才能 |
[05:17] | Well, that’s rather optimistic, isn’t it? | 这话还挺乐观啊 |
[05:19] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[05:20] | They’re up against your mother. | 她们在对抗你母亲 |
[05:22] | The only chance Snow and Emma have of defeating her | 艾玛和白雪要想打败她 |
[05:24] | is with the squid ink. | 就必须找到墨汁 |
[05:25] | Which is why you sent the message through David. | 所以你让戴维传递口信 |
[05:28] | Which would be beneficial if we knew that message were delivered. | 如果我们确定话传到了才算有用 |
[05:31] | But alas, given the prince’s condition, we don’t know. | 很遗憾 鉴于王子的情况 这不好说 |
[05:35] | As such, it’s important we take precautions. | 所以我们得采取些预防措施 |
[05:38] | We have to consider the possibility that when that portal opens, | 我们得考虑到 传送门打开时 |
[05:42] | it won’t be his family that come through. | 穿过来的可能不是他的家人 |
[05:44] | It’ll be Cora. | 而是柯拉 |
[05:48] | And neither one of us wants that. | 你我都不希望这样 |
[05:53] | We have to find where they’re coming through | 我们得找到她们穿越的地点 |
[05:56] | and destroy that portal. | 并毁了传送门 |
[05:58] | But whoever came through would die. | 但那样传送门里的人会死的 |
[06:01] | Exactly. But I’m confident between the two of us, | 没错 但我相信我们两人 |
[06:03] | we can summon up enough magic to complete the task. | 能聚集足够的法力来完成这件事 |
[06:07] | Well, what if we’re wrong? | 万一我们错了呢 |
[06:08] | What if that portal opens up, and it’s not my mother? | 万一从传送门过来的不是我母亲呢 |
[06:12] | What if Mary Margaret and Emma do defeat cora | 万一玛丽·玛格丽特和艾玛打败了她 |
[06:14] | and go through it? | 并穿过了传送门呢 |
[06:15] | Well, I believe in this world, they call that a win-win. | 照这个世界的说法 这叫双赢 |
[06:18] | How exactly is that? | 这是什么意思 |
[06:19] | If we stop Cora, | 如果我们阻止了柯拉 |
[06:21] | you are protected from your mother’s wrath. | 你就不用承受她的暴怒 |
[06:23] | If, on the other hand, we stop Snow and Emma, | 而如果我们阻止的是白雪和艾玛 |
[06:26] | well… | 那么… |
[06:27] | You become the only mother in your son’s life, now don’t you? | 你不就是你儿子生命中唯一的母亲了吗 |
[06:33] | Look, magic is unpredictable in this world. | 在这个世界 魔法的效果难以预料 |
[06:36] | If something unfortunate were to happen | 如果你想帮忙 |
[06:38] | while you were attempting to help… | 却发生不幸意外 |
[06:41] | Henry could hardly blame you for that, could he? | 亨利也不会怪你 不是吗 |
[06:45] | No. | 不行 |
[06:47] | I can’t lie to him. | 我不能骗他 |
[06:49] | I am trying to be a better mother. | 我想做个好妈妈 |
[06:52] | You won’t be able to be a better anything | 如果你母亲来到这里 |
[06:55] | if Cora comes through. | 你就什么都别想做了 |
[06:57] | And if she does, | 如果她真的来了 |
[06:58] | she will be a threat to everyone, | 她会危及每一个人 |
[07:01] | including your son. | 包括你儿子 |
[07:03] | So if you truly want to be a good mother to Henry, | 如果你真想做亨利的好妈妈 |
[07:06] | to protect him. | 想保护他 |
[07:08] | If you want to be better, | 如果你想做得更好 |
[07:12] | prove it. | 证明给我看 |
[07:18] | Rumplestiltskin’s cell. | 朗普斯金的监牢 |
[07:20] | I haven’t been here since before Regina’s curse. | 瑞金娜施咒之后我就再没来过了 |
[07:24] | This is where he told us you were going to be the savior. | 他就在这儿告诉我们你会成为救世主 |
[07:28] | He knew? | 他知道这个 |
[07:28] | Oh, it was prophesized. | 是他预言的 |
[07:31] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[07:34] | The squid ink– it’s not here. | 乌贼墨汁不在这儿 |
[07:36] | Gold said we would find it. | 戈登说就在这儿 |
[07:38] | Well, was there anyone else in here with him? | 还有别人关在这儿吗 |
[07:40] | Could they have taken the ink? | 或许被那人拿走了 |
[07:41] | No, he was kept alone. | 不 他是独自关在这里 |
[07:43] | Visitors were forbidden. | 禁止别人探视 |
[07:44] | He was too dangerous to allow any human contact. | 他太危险了 不能让他跟人接触 |
[07:45] | How’d he keep from going crazy? | 他是怎么不让自己发疯的 |
[07:47] | He didn’t. | 他是疯了 |
[07:51] | What is it? Is that a message? | 那是什么 是条留言吗 |
[07:53] | Yes. | 是的 |
[07:54] | And I think it’s for you. | 我觉得是给你的 |
[07:55] | Why would you think… | 你为什么会 |
[07:57] | that? | 这么想 |
[08:20] | “With one kiss, | 随着这一吻 |
[08:21] | true love’s power made everything right again. | 真爱的力量恢复了一切 |
[08:24] | But this was not the end of their story. | 但故事还没结束 |
[08:26] | It was just the beginning.” | 而才刚刚开始 |
[08:30] | I think this time it’ll happen the other way around. | 这次他们俩要倒过来了 |
[08:33] | You think so? | 你真这样想吗 |
[08:36] | I do. | 是的 |
[08:41] | Which is why I need you to stay here | 所以我想让你留在这儿 |
[08:43] | and watch David for a little while. | 照顾一会儿戴维 |
[08:45] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[08:48] | Mr. Gold and I need to | 戈登先生和我要为 |
[08:49] | prepare for Emma and Mary Margaret’s return. | 艾玛和玛丽·玛格丽特的归来做准备 |
[08:52] | Coming through the portal won’t be easy. | 穿过传送门可不是易事 |
[08:55] | We need to make sure everything’s in place. | 我们得确保万无一失 |
[08:57] | Really? You’re really gonna help them? | 真的吗 你真的要帮她们吗 |
[08:59] | I promised you I was going to do better, | 我保证过我会有所改进 |
[09:02] | to be better. | 做个更好的人 |
[09:04] | So yes. | 所以 是的 |
[09:06] | I’m going to do everything in my power | 我会竭尽所能 |
[09:08] | to see to it they come home safely. | 确保她们安全回家 |
[09:13] | You really have changed. | 你真的变了 |
[09:23] | I’ll be back as soon as I can. | 我会尽快回来 |
[09:28] | I’m really glad you, uh, | 我很高兴 |
[09:31] | came to your senses. | 你想通了 |
[09:34] | Let’s just get this over with. | 赶快做完这事吧 |
[09:36] | It’s right through here. | 就在这边 |
[09:40] | Ah, yes. | 没错 |
[09:42] | Should suit our purposes, no? | 够我们用了 不是吗 |
[09:44] | How much do we need? | 我们要用多少 |
[09:45] | All of it. | 全都用 |
[09:48] | How are we going to do that? | 那要怎么拿走呢 |
[09:50] | With a little help from a fairy. | 借助小仙女的帮助 |
[09:53] | Dead one. | 死掉的仙女 |
[09:55] | Believe me, | 相信我 |
[09:57] | no one mourns her. | 没人为她哀悼 |
[10:17] | It’s now… | 现在 |
[10:19] | enchanted. | 它有魔法了 |
[10:22] | It will enable you to rip out her heart. | 你能用它来掏出她的心 |
[10:26] | I believe you’ve seen it done before. | 我想你以前见识过 |
[10:29] | Yes. | 是的 |
[10:31] | The enchantment will only allow you to rip out one heart, | 这上面的魔法只能取一颗心 |
[10:35] | so make sure you do it right. | 所以一定要一次成功 |
[10:39] | What could she have possibly done to warrant such brutality? | 她到底做了什么 你要如此残忍 |
[10:42] | That’s my business. | 不关你的事 |
[10:45] | Yours is to kill her and bring her body back to me. | 你只管杀了她 带她尸首来见我 |
[10:48] | Easy enough. | 小菜一碟 |
[10:50] | When will I set forth on this murderous journey? | 我什么时候启程去杀人 |
[10:53] | Immediately. | 即刻动身 |
[10:55] | But you won’t be going alone. | 但你不会孤身前往 |
[11:04] | You remember Claude. | 还记得克劳德吧 |
[11:07] | Can’t say that I do. | 不记得了 |
[11:08] | You killed him in the cell block. | 你在牢房里杀死了他 |
[11:12] | Ah, yes. | 想起来了 |
[11:13] | I didn’t recognize him without my hook in his neck. | 我的钩子没埋在他脖子里 都没认出来 |
[11:16] | Forgive me, but isn’t he a bit of dead weight? | 原谅我 但带着他不是很多余吗 |
[11:20] | I banished my mother to a far-off land some time ago. | 不久前 我把我母亲驱逐到了遥远的世界 |
[11:25] | You’re gonna need a portal to get to her. | 要找到她需要传送门 |
[11:30] | The rules are simple. | 规则很简单 |
[11:33] | One goes in, one comes back. | 进去一个出来一个 |
[11:34] | Or in this case, two in, two back. | 而这一次 是两进两出 |
[11:37] | You’ll arrive with Claude, | 你和克劳德进去 |
[11:39] | and you’ll return with my mother. | 回来时 带着我母亲 |
[11:43] | Now tell me… | 告诉我… |
[11:45] | which far-off land do I have the pleasure of visiting today? | 我要去哪个遥远的世界呢 |
[11:50] | Wonderland. | 仙境 |
[11:53] | Happily named, I’m sure. | 那里一定名副其实 |
[11:55] | How will I find her? | 我要怎么找到她 |
[11:56] | Oh, don’t worry. She’ll find you. | 别担心 她会找到你的 |
[12:23] | Kneel… before the Queen of Hearts. | 向红心皇后下跪 |
[12:28] | Appreciate the warm welcome. | 多谢盛情的欢迎 |
[12:33] | Why has he come to Wonderland? | 他来仙境做什么 |
[12:35] | The queen wants to know why you’ve come to Wonderland. | 皇后问你为什么来仙境 |
[12:38] | I’m in search of someone. | 我要找一个人 |
[12:40] | In her native land, she goes by “Cora.” | 在她老家 她叫做”柯拉” |
[12:45] | In this land, she goes by “Your majesty.” | 在这里 她叫”女王陛下” |
[12:51] | Leave us. | 都退下 |
[13:00] | Your name, pirate? | 你叫什么 海盗 |
[13:02] | Hook. | 虎克 |
[13:04] | What a clever nickname. | 真是个不错的绰号 |
[13:07] | I come bearing gifts, if you allow me. | 我带来了礼物 容我呈上 |
[13:11] | This hat, | 这顶帽子 |
[13:13] | your portal… | 你的传送门 |
[13:16] | if I understand correctly, | 如果我没猜错 |
[13:17] | the same number who travels through must also return. | 几个人进来就要有几个人回去 |
[13:21] | You arrived with him, | 你和他一起来的 |
[13:23] | but who shall you return with? | 你想要带走谁 |
[13:27] | You. | 你 |
[13:33] | What? | 怎么可能 |
[13:34] | I’m the Queen of Hearts. | 我是红心皇后 |
[13:36] | Do you really think I’d be so careless | 你真觉得我会如此大意 |
[13:38] | as to keep my heart where everyone else does? | 把我的心放在和其他人一样的位置吗 |
[13:41] | This… | 要像这样… |
[13:44] | is how it’s done. | 取出心脏 |
[13:48] | Tell me, who did this? | 告诉我 是谁指使你的 |
[13:50] | Who sent you here to kill me? | 是谁派你来杀我 |
[13:52] | Who? | 谁 |
[13:54] | Your daughter. | 你女儿 |
[13:58] | Regina? | 瑞金娜 |
[13:59] | She… | 她… |
[14:02] | wants me dead? | 想让我死 |
[14:07] | You’re now going to tell me everything | 现在 你要老实交代一切 |
[14:09] | and do exactly what I want. | 并按我说的做 |
[14:12] | Because when you hold a heart, | 因为当你掌握了一颗心 |
[14:14] | you control it. | 你就能控制它 |
[14:16] | You have the power. | 你就有了这力量 |
[14:21] | What does this even mean? | 这有什么意思啊 |
[14:23] | He was obsessed with you, Emma. | 他迷上你了 艾玛 |
[14:24] | You were the key to breaking the curse. | 你是打破诅咒的关键 |
[14:26] | We’ve looked everywhere. There’s no ink in this cell. | 我们到处都找了 这儿没有墨汁 |
[14:28] | Well, it has to be. He told David. | 肯定有 他跟戴维说了 |
[14:30] | You were in a netherworld. | 你当时在阴间 |
[14:32] | Maybe something got lost in translation. | 或许你听错了什么 |
[14:34] | No. | 不 |
[14:35] | She heard right. | 她没听错 |
[14:37] | You found it? | 你找到了 |
[14:38] | In a manner of speaking, | 算是吧 |
[14:40] | there was ink in the cell. | 但已经空了 |
[14:42] | Son of a bitch. | 可恶 |
[14:45] | Aurora, what are you doing?! | 小曦 你在干什么 |
[14:46] | No. | 不 |
[14:48] | Helping me. | 帮我 |
[14:55] | No. | 不 |
[14:57] | – No. – Don’t waste your energy, dear. | -不 -别白费力气了 亲爱的 |
[14:59] | Rumplestiltskin himself couldn’t escape from this cell. | 朗普斯金都没法从这儿逃走 |
[15:03] | Thank you, Aurora. We couldn’t have done it without you. | 谢谢你 小曦 多亏了你的帮助 |
[15:06] | – Why would you do this? – How could you? | -你为什么这样做 -你怎能这样 |
[15:08] | Don’t blame her. | 别怪她 |
[15:09] | She was only doing what she was told. | 她只是奉命行事 |
[15:14] | You took her heart? | 你取走了她的心 |
[15:15] | Actually, I did. | 事实上 是我干的 |
[15:17] | It was a gift. | 这是个礼物 |
[15:22] | Forgive us. We’d love to stay, | 原谅我们 我们很想留下 |
[15:25] | but Storybrooke awaits. | 但童话镇还等着我们呢 |
[15:30] | Hook. | 虎克 |
[15:31] | Wait. | 等等 |
[15:34] | Please don’t do this. | 请别这样做 |
[15:36] | My son is in Storybrooke. He needs me. | 我儿子还在童话镇等我 他需要我 |
[15:39] | Perhaps you should’ve considered that | 也许你把我丢在豆茎上之前 |
[15:40] | before you abandoned me on that beanstalk. | 就该考虑到这点 |
[15:43] | You would’ve done the same. | 换了你 也会那么做 |
[15:49] | Actually, no. | 其实 我不会的 |
[15:53] | Do you know what this is, Emma? | 知道这是什么吗 艾玛 |
[15:55] | The bean that the giant kept. | 巨人的魔豆 |
[15:58] | Yes, indeed. | 是的 |
[16:00] | A pirate always keeps a souvenir of his conquest, | 海盗得胜后总会拿走战利品 |
[16:03] | but this… | 但这件宝贝 |
[16:04] | Well, this is much more than a mere trinket. | 这可不仅仅是件小玩意 |
[16:08] | This is a symbol– | 这是一个象征 |
[16:10] | something that was once magical, full of hope, | 它曾经充满魔力 希望 |
[16:12] | possibility. | 和无限的可能 |
[16:15] | Now look at it. | 现在再瞧瞧它 |
[16:16] | Dried up, dead, useless. | 已经干枯 死掉 毫无用处了 |
[16:20] | Much like you. | 跟你何其相似啊 |
[16:23] | The time for making deals is done, | 做交易的时间过去了 |
[16:25] | just as I’m done… | 而你我之间 |
[16:27] | with you. | 也没什么好说的了 |
[16:36] | Leroy! What is it? What’s the emergency? | 勒罗伊 怎么了 什么事这么急 |
[16:41] | Leroy. | 勒罗伊 |
[16:44] | They’re gone. | 钻石不见了 |
[16:48] | They’re all gone. | 一颗都没剩下 |
[16:52] | “And yes, she was beyond hope, | 没错 她已无望生还 |
[16:55] | beyond saving. | 无力回天 |
[16:56] | This was her end.” | 这就是她生命的终点 |
[16:59] | Where are they– Regina and Gold? | 瑞金娜和戈登在哪 |
[17:01] | – What’s going on? – All the magic has been drained from the mines. | -出什么事了 -仙尘矿的魔法被吸走了 |
[17:04] | They stole it? | 是他们偷的吗 |
[17:04] | They snuck in after our shift and took everything. | 他们趁我们不在溜了进去 偷走了一切 |
[17:07] | Nobody steals from a dwarf. | 没人能偷矮人的东西 |
[17:09] | Except the queen. | 除了巫后 |
[17:10] | And Rumplestiltskin. | 还有朗普斯金 |
[17:14] | If they’re not helping Emma and Mary Margaret, that… | 如果他们不是在帮艾玛和玛丽·玛格丽特 |
[17:17] | that means my mom lied to me. | 那我妈妈就是对我说谎了 |
[17:21] | I’m sorry, Henry. | 我很抱歉 亨利 |
[17:26] | We need to find her. We need to stop them. | 我们得找到她 阻止他们 |
[17:28] | We need to help Emma and Mary Margaret. | 我们得帮助艾玛和玛丽·玛格丽特 |
[17:34] | We aren’t going to break it down, Emma. | 这扇门是打不破的 艾玛 |
[17:36] | It was enchanted to hold Rumplestiltskin. | 为了关押普朗斯金 这门施过咒 |
[17:39] | We don’t have a chance. | 我们出不去的 |
[17:47] | This is my fault. | 都是我的错 |
[17:48] | No, it’s mine. | 不 是我的错 |
[17:50] | Cora stole your heart because I failed to protect you. | 我没能保护好你 柯拉才偷走了你的心 |
[17:52] | That’s very sweet, | 你们俩真好 |
[17:54] | but I believe it’s my fault. | 但这应该是我的错 |
[17:57] | I’m the savior | 我是救世主 |
[17:58] | and I’m not doing much saving, am I? | 可我却没做几件好事 |
[18:07] | We’re going to win this fight, you know. | 要知道 我们能赢的 |
[18:11] | Good always defeats evil. | 邪永不胜正 |
[18:13] | You sound like Henry. | 你跟亨利一个腔调 |
[18:15] | Guess optimism runs in the family. | 乐观大概是我们家族的遗传吧 |
[18:17] | I think it skipped a generation. | 我看是隔代遗传了 |
[18:19] | You should know better than anybody. | 你应该是最有体会的 |
[18:21] | You broke the curse. | 毕竟是你打破了诅咒 |
[18:23] | What have I done since then? | 自那以后我还干过什么 |
[18:26] | I got us stranded over here, burned down the wardrobe, | 我害得我们困在这儿 烧毁了衣柜 |
[18:28] | let Cora get the ash and now the compass. | 任凭柯拉抢到了衣橱灰烬和罗盘 |
[18:31] | The only reason I ever broke the curse | 我之所以能打破诅咒 |
[18:32] | was because it was exactly what Gold wanted me to do. | 是因为那是戈登想让我做的 |
[18:35] | I had nothing to do with it. | 跟我本人毫无关系 |
[18:37] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么啊 |
[18:38] | He told you I was the savior. It was his plan. | 是他告诉你我是救世主 这都是他的计划 |
[18:40] | Once I fulfilled that role, | 而如今我完成了那个任务 |
[18:42] | maybe that’s all I was ever meant to do. | 或许我就注定只能做成那一件事 |
[18:44] | Everything I’ve ever done– | 我做过的一切 |
[18:45] | he had it all mapped out before I was even born. | 都是他在我出生之前就安排好的 |
[18:48] | I’m not powerful. I’m–I’m not… | 我一点也不强大 我不是 |
[18:51] | a savior. | 救世主 |
[18:57] | I’m a name on a piece of paper. | 我只是他写在纸上的名字 |
[18:59] | I’m a pawn, and that’s exactly why we are in here… | 我只是个棋子 所以我们才会沦落至此 |
[19:05] | and Cora’s on her way to Storybrooke. | 而柯拉就要进入童话镇了 |
[19:09] | Where are we going? | 我们要去哪 |
[19:11] | Lake Nostos. | 纳斯托斯湖 |
[19:13] | The legend says its waters hold the power | 传说它的湖水具有魔力 |
[19:16] | to restore what was once lost. | 能恢复失去的东西 |
[19:19] | It’ll return magic to what remains of this wardrobe. | 也能唤回衣柜灰烬的魔力 |
[19:23] | And then… | 然后 |
[19:26] | we’ll be able to cross worlds. | 我们就可以穿越了 |
[19:29] | I may be a simple pirate, but I know one thing. | 我虽只是个海盗 但有件事我很清楚 |
[19:33] | Lakes have water. | 湖是该有水的 |
[19:48] | After everything we’ve been through, | 我们经历了那么多 |
[19:51] | why do you still doubt me? | 你怎么还不信任我 |
[19:54] | I’ve told you all I know. | 我把知道的都告诉你了 |
[19:57] | Now have some honor and kill me. | 讲点信义 杀了我吧 |
[20:00] | Honor? | 信义 |
[20:02] | For the pirate who snuck into my palace to assassinate me? | 跟一个溜进我宫殿刺杀我的海盗讲信义 |
[20:07] | At your daughter’s behest. | 我是依你女儿的请求行事 |
[20:09] | She should’ve come. | 她该自己来的 |
[20:12] | She should’ve killed me herself. | 她该亲自动手杀了我 |
[20:27] | Mercy seems a bit out of character. | 你不像是个心存怜悯的人啊 |
[20:30] | Oh, not mercy, Hook. | 这可不是怜悯 虎克 |
[20:32] | You’re going to help me. | 你得为我做事 |
[20:34] | Regina knows my methods better than anyone. | 瑞金娜对我的招数了如指掌 |
[20:36] | If I was controlling you, she’d know. | 如果我强迫你 她必能看穿 |
[20:38] | This has to be your choice. | 所以决定权在你 |
[20:40] | Why should I? | 我为什么要帮你 |
[20:42] | Because, my dear, I’m the only one | 亲爱的 因为只有我 |
[20:45] | who can give you what you want. | 才能给你 你想要的 |
[20:48] | Is that so? | 是吗 |
[20:49] | This curse my daughter plans to enact, | 我女儿打算施的诅咒 |
[20:53] | this new land she’s taking everyone to– | 她要带大家去的新世界 |
[20:56] | you won’t remember who you are. | 在那儿你会忘记你是谁 |
[20:59] | So tell me, Captain, | 船长 那你说 |
[21:00] | how do you expect to kill someone | 连那个人都记不住 |
[21:02] | when you can’t even remember him? | 你又怎么能杀他呢 |
[21:05] | But if you do what I say, | 但如果你按我说的做 |
[21:08] | I’ll make sure you not only kill him, | 我保证你不仅能杀了他 |
[21:12] | but that you remember every single moment. | 而且你什么都不会忘 |
[21:17] | Well, what shall you have me do? | 好吧 你想让我做什么 |
[21:19] | Get me close to my daughter, | 让我接近我女儿 |
[21:23] | and then I’ll rip her heart out. | 我会把她的心掏出来 |
[21:34] | Satisfied? | 满意吗 |
[21:36] | Did she put up a fight? | 她反抗了吗 |
[21:37] | Nothing I couldn’t handle. | 我应付得来 |
[21:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:43] | Now leave us. | 你退下吧 |
[21:46] | I’d like a moment alone to say good-bye. | 我要单独跟她道别 |
[22:08] | I’m sorry, mother. | 母亲 我很抱歉 |
[22:11] | Without you, I never would’ve become the person I am now. | 没有你 我也不会变成现在这样 |
[22:16] | But I had no choice. | 但我别无选择 |
[22:19] | I had to do this. | 我必须这样做 |
[22:21] | After you killed Daniel, | 你杀了丹尼尔之后 |
[22:23] | you told me something I’ve never forgotten. | 你说的话我永远不能忘怀 |
[22:27] | Love is weakness. | 爱使人软弱 |
[22:32] | Well, mother, you are my weakness | 母亲 你使我软弱 |
[22:36] | because I love you. | 因为我爱你 |
[22:41] | That’s why I couldn’t risk | 所以我不能冒险 |
[22:42] | taking you to the new land with me. | 带你一起去新世界 |
[22:46] | Your grip on my heart is just too strong. | 你对我的心抓得太牢 |
[22:52] | And for what I need to do… | 而要做到我要做的事 |
[22:57] | I can’t have any weakness. | 我不能软弱 |
[23:16] | Good-bye, mother. | 母亲 永别了 |
[23:40] | What happened? You didn’t kill her. | 怎么了 你怎么没杀她 |
[23:44] | There’s been a change in plans. | 计划有变 |
[23:47] | What would that be? | 怎么个变法 |
[23:48] | My daughter’s curse is coming. | 我女儿的诅咒即将来临 |
[23:51] | We have to protect ourselves. | 我们必须保护自己 |
[24:28] | Wouldn’t it have been easier to reconcile with her | 在她的诅咒摧毁这个世界之前 |
[24:30] | before her curse destroys the land? | 跟她和解不是更简单吗 |
[24:33] | Regina doesn’t need me– | 瑞金娜不需要我 |
[24:35] | not now, | 至少现在 |
[24:36] | not when she thinks she’s about to win. | 在她以为她即将胜利时不需要 |
[24:39] | But I still have a place in her heart. | 但她心里仍然有我 |
[24:42] | And the curse won’t last forever. It will end. | 而且这诅咒终有结束的一天 |
[24:46] | In 28 years, there’ll be a savior, | 二十八年后 会有一个救世主 |
[24:48] | and she’ll break it. | 她会打破诅咒 |
[24:50] | 28 years? | 二十八年 |
[24:51] | You won’t even notice. | 你不会感到时间流逝 |
[24:53] | You’ll be frozen, like all those in this corner of the land. | 你会和这里的其他人一样被定住 |
[24:58] | But when the curse ends, | 等诅咒解除 |
[24:59] | and our quest will resume, | 我们就继续征程 |
[25:02] | and when it does, | 到那时 |
[25:04] | Regina will truly have lost everything, | 瑞金娜就真的失去一切了 |
[25:08] | and then she’ll need me. | 她就会需要我 |
[25:11] | That’s when we’ll go to this new land. | 那时我们就去新世界 |
[25:14] | You’ll get your revenge. | 你报你的仇 |
[25:16] | And me, I’ll… | 而我会 |
[25:19] | help her pick up the pieces. | 帮她重新振作 |
[25:27] | You’re certain the portal’s going to open up all the way out here? | 你确定传送门会在这么偏僻的地方打开吗 |
[25:30] | There. | 这里 |
[25:33] | This is where things once lost are returned to us. | 就是失去的东西被送回来的地方 |
[25:36] | This is where Cora’s gonna come through. | 这就是柯拉穿越的地方 |
[25:43] | Unless it’s Mary Margaret and Emma… | 也可能是玛丽·玛格丽特和艾玛 |
[25:46] | I highly doubt that. | 对此我深表怀疑 |
[25:50] | We are going to get out of here. | 我们会离开这儿的 |
[25:51] | How? By staring at that scroll? | 怎么离开 盯着卷轴吗 |
[25:53] | It’s not like it’s gonna magically open the door for us. | 那样也不能神奇地帮我们开门 |
[25:58] | Yes, it is. | 能的 |
[26:00] | What? | 什么 |
[26:03] | When I was a little girl, I used to sneak into Cora’s chamber | 我小时候曾溜进柯拉的房间 |
[26:06] | and watch her practice magic. | 看她练习魔法 |
[26:09] | She had a spell book, and, Emma, | 艾玛 她有一本咒语书 |
[26:12] | the spells were in the book. | 咒语就在书里 |
[26:15] | Yeah. Isn’t that what a spell book is a book that has spells in it? | 咒语书不就是有咒语的书吗 |
[26:20] | Watch. | 看着 |
[26:28] | Squid ink. | 乌贼墨 |
[26:29] | Gold wrote the scroll in squid ink. | 戈登用乌贼墨写的卷轴 |
[26:40] | Told ya. | 说了吧 |
[26:43] | Good always wins. | 邪不压正 |
[26:46] | Wait. I can’t go. You have to tie me up. | 等等 我不能去 你们得把我绑起来 |
[26:50] | No. I’m not leaving without you. | 没有你我们不会走的 |
[26:52] | I can’t be trusted, not as long as Cora has my heart. | 我的心还在柯拉那里 你们不能信任我 |
[26:59] | Then I will get it back for you. | 那我就帮你夺回来 |
[27:00] | – Mulan. – I will. | -木兰 -我会的 |
[27:03] | Mulan… | 木兰 |
[27:04] | We gotta go. | 我们走吧 |
[27:06] | Do it. | 绑我吧 |
[27:13] | Good luck. | 祝你们好运 |
[27:15] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[27:17] | Good luck to you. | 也祝你好运 |
[27:27] | And now the ashes. | 现在 放入灰烬 |
[27:30] | Would you care to do the honors? | 有劳你了 |
[27:47] | Here we go. | 好了 |
[27:48] | We’ll be in Storybrooke soon enough. | 我们很快就会到达童话镇了 |
[27:51] | I really look forward to seeing my daughter. | 真期待跟我女儿的见面 |
[27:56] | It’s time. | 是时候了 |
[27:58] | So what are we waiting for? | 那我们还等什么 |
[28:33] | Doesn’t matter who comes through now. | 现在谁穿越过来已经不重要了 |
[28:36] | No one can survive this. | 谁都必死无疑 |
[28:49] | I told you I’d deliver you to Rumplestiltskin. | 我说过我会带你去找朗普斯金 |
[28:53] | Now don’t let go, | 可别放手 |
[28:55] | unless you want to end up someplace that isn’t Storybrooke. | 除非你想跑去不是童话镇的地方 |
[29:01] | You’re not going anywhere! This portal’s taking us home! | 你们哪都去不了 传送门会送我们回家 |
[29:04] | The compass–get it. | 快去抢罗盘 |
[29:06] | Find it first. I’ll take care of them. | 快去找它 我来对付她们 |
[29:42] | I may be a pirate, | 我虽是个海盗 |
[29:43] | but I bristle at the thought of a woman losing her heart, | 但也不忍看一个女人丢了心 |
[29:46] | unless it’s over me. | 除非是为了我 |
[29:51] | Go! | 快走 |
[29:52] | No, but you need the compass. | 不 你们需要罗盘 |
[29:53] | And Aurora needs her heart. | 小曦需要她的心脏 |
[29:56] | Take it. | 拿着这个 |
[29:58] | It deflects her magic. | 它能折射她的魔法 |
[30:03] | I had no idea you had such a soft side. | 我都不知道你还会心软呢 |
[30:05] | I don’t. Just like a fair fight. | 我不会 公平竞争也不存在 |
[30:11] | Good form. But not good enough. | 架势不错 但还不够好 |
[30:27] | Normally, | 一般来说 |
[30:29] | I prefer to do other more enjoyable activities | 我更喜欢对一个躺下的女人 |
[30:32] | with a woman on her back. | 做点更好玩的事 |
[30:34] | With my life on the line, you’ve left me no choice. | 但事关我的性命 所以没办法了 |
[30:37] | A bit of advice? | 给你点建议 |
[30:38] | When I jab you with my sword, you’ll feel it. | 我的剑刺进你的身体 你会痛的 |
[30:41] | You might want to quit. | 或许你会想放弃 |
[30:43] | Why would I do that when I’m winning? | 我都快赢了 为什么会想放弃 |
[30:51] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[30:57] | Now let’s go home! | 好了 我们回家吧 |
[31:05] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[31:10] | You’re not helping Emma and Mary Margaret, are you? | 你不是在帮艾玛和玛丽·玛格丽特 对吗 |
[31:14] | I’m helping you, Henry. | 我是在帮你 亨利 |
[31:17] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么啊 |
[31:18] | You’re gonna kill them. | 你会杀死她们的 |
[31:19] | Sorry, dearie. | 抱歉了 亲爱的 |
[31:24] | Mom, what are you doing? | 妈妈 你在做什么 |
[31:26] | We can’t let Cora come through the portal. | 我们不能让柯拉穿过传送门 |
[31:29] | You have no idea what she would do to us. | 你不知道她会对我们做多可怕的事 |
[31:31] | Emma and Mary Margaret are going to defeat her. | 艾玛和玛丽·玛格丽特会打败她的 |
[31:34] | They’re the ones that are gonna come through. | 她们才是会穿越过来的人 |
[31:36] | Henry, your mother’s right. It’s gonna be Cora. | 亨利 你妈妈说得对 来的肯定是柯拉 |
[31:38] | No. It won’t. | 不 不会的 |
[31:40] | Good always defeats evil. | 邪不压正 |
[31:43] | You should know that more than anyone. | 你应该比别人更清楚这点 |
[31:47] | What I know is my mother will destroy | 我只知道我母亲会毁掉 |
[31:51] | everything I love, | 我所爱的一切 |
[31:55] | and that means you, | 那就是你 |
[31:57] | and I can’t let that happen. | 我不能让这种事发生 |
[32:05] | Emma, run! | 艾玛 快跑 |
[32:17] | Why do you want to go to Storybrooke? | 你为什么想去童话镇 |
[32:19] | Because my daughter needs me. | 因为我女儿需要我 |
[32:21] | Now I’m gonna give her the one thing she’s always wanted– | 我要给她一件她一直想要的东西 |
[32:26] | Your heart. | 你的心脏 |
[32:29] | Good-bye, Snow. | 再见了 白雪 |
[32:30] | No! | 不 |
[32:31] | Emma! | 艾玛 |
[32:32] | Oh, you foolish girl. | 你个傻姑娘 |
[32:35] | Don’t you know? | 你不知道吗 |
[32:37] | Love is weakness. | 爱使人软弱 |
[32:49] | No. | 你错了 |
[32:52] | It’s strength. | 爱使人强大 |
[33:00] | What was that? | 刚才怎么回事 |
[33:04] | That is a great subject for discussion… | 那是个很好的探讨话题 |
[33:08] | when we get home. | 我们回家再谈 |
[33:13] | You ready? | 你准备好了吗 |
[33:14] | Yeah. | 好了 |
[33:15] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[33:18] | You can’t! Stop it! | 你不能这么做 快停下 |
[33:21] | You can’t! | 不要 |
[33:21] | You’re gonna kill them! | 你会杀死她们的 |
[33:23] | Please! | 求你了 |
[33:24] | No! | 不 |
[33:34] | They’re going to make it through! | 她们会穿回来的 |
[33:36] | We have to turn it off! | 我们得把魔法取消掉 |
[33:38] | You’re gonna kill them! | 你会杀死她们的 |
[33:39] | Oh! Henry! | 亨利 |
[33:44] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[33:46] | Emma and Mary Margaret are going to come through. | 艾玛和玛丽·玛格丽特会穿越回来的 |
[33:49] | I know it. | 我知道的 |
[33:50] | You said you wanted to change, | 你说过你想改变 |
[33:53] | to be better. | 做更好的人 |
[33:55] | This is how. | 你就该这么做 |
[33:58] | You want me to have faith in you? | 你想让我相信你吗 |
[34:00] | Have faith in me | 那你也得相信我 |
[34:13] | Regina. | 瑞金娜 |
[34:42] | No! | 不 |
[34:44] | I’m sorry, Henry, | 我很抱歉 亨利 |
[34:48] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[35:04] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[35:07] | Henry! | 亨利 |
[35:08] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[35:11] | Oh! I missed you! | 我好想你 |
[35:12] | – I missed you, too. – I missed you so much. | -我也好想你 -我想死你了 |
[35:25] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[35:27] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[35:30] | She saved you. She saved both of you. | 她救了你 她救了你们俩 |
[35:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[35:35] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[35:37] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[35:40] | Where’s my husband? | 我丈夫呢 |
[35:41] | I need to find him. | 我得找到他 |
[35:48] | Um, your mom– | 你母亲 |
[35:49] | She’s, uh… | 她… |
[35:51] | She’s… | 她… |
[35:53] | A piece of work, you know? | 她真不好对付 知道吗 |
[35:57] | Indeed I do. | 当然知道 |
[36:01] | Welcome back. | 欢迎回来 |
[36:03] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[36:12] | David! | 戴维 |
[36:41] | You… | 你 |
[36:42] | You did it. | 你成功了 |
[36:44] | Did you ever doubt I would? | 你怀疑过我吗 |
[36:47] | No. | 没有 |
[36:58] | Though the burning red room did give me pause. | 烈火熊熊的房间确实让我有些迟疑 |
[37:12] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[37:13] | Yes. | 是的 |
[37:14] | I believe apologies are in order. | 我该向你道歉 |
[37:16] | No. | 不用 |
[37:18] | No apologies necessary. | 没必要道歉 |
[37:19] | I understand why you wanted to keep Cora out of here. | 我明白你为什么不想让柯拉来这里 |
[37:22] | Just remind me never to bet against you in the future, | 提醒我以后得把宝压在你身上 |
[37:24] | Ms. Swan. | 斯旺女士 |
[37:25] | It’s not really a bet when the game is rigged, is it? | 如果你作弊了 就没有赌可言 对吧 |
[37:28] | To what exactly are you referring? | 你指的是什么 |
[37:30] | Your scroll. | 你的卷轴 |
[37:32] | I saw it in your cell. | 我在你牢房里看到的 |
[37:34] | You wrote my name again and again and again. | 你一遍又一遍地写我的名字 |
[37:37] | Just wanted to make sure it would stick. | 只是想确保不会被擦掉 |
[37:39] | The ink–it was there all the time. | 墨水一直就在那里 |
[37:41] | You could’ve gotten out. | 你早可以出来的 |
[37:43] | I was exactly where I wanted to be. | 我就待在我想待的地方 |
[37:45] | You needed to find that so all this could occur. | 得由你来找到它 这一切才会发生 |
[37:49] | You created the curse, Gold. | 你创造了那个诅咒 戈登 |
[37:52] | You made me the savior. | 你让我成为救世主 |
[37:54] | So everything I’ve ever done… | 所以我做的一切 |
[37:57] | It’s exactly what you wanted me to do. | 都是你想让我做的 |
[37:59] | I created the curse, dearie, but I didn’t make you. | 亲爱的 我创造了诅咒但我没创造你 |
[38:04] | I merely took advantage of what you are– | 我只是利用了你本身 |
[38:07] | The product of true love. | 你是真爱的产物 |
[38:11] | That’s why you’re powerful. | 所以才如此强大 |
[38:14] | And everything you’ve done, | 你的所作所为 |
[38:17] | you’ve done yourself. | 都是你自己做到的 |
[38:19] | So you don’t know. | 你不知道啊 |
[38:21] | Know what? | 不知道什么 |
[38:28] | Cora… tried to rip my heart out, | 柯拉想把我的心掏出来 |
[38:31] | but she couldn’t. | 但她办不到 |
[38:33] | She was blasted back by something inside me, | 她被我体内的力量弹飞了 |
[38:36] | by… | 那是… |
[38:39] | By… | 那是 |
[38:40] | By magic. | 魔法 |
[38:42] | Whatever that was, I didn’t do that. | 无论是什么 都跟我没关系 |
[38:46] | You did. | 是你 |
[38:53] | Have you done this before? | 你以前干过吗 |
[38:56] | No. | 没有 |
[39:20] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[39:22] | What now? | 现在怎么办 |
[39:25] | Cora told me something. | 柯拉告诉我一些事 |
[39:27] | When a wraith consumes a soul, | 被死灵吞噬的灵魂 |
[39:28] | it’s not trapped there forever. | 不会被永远困住 |
[39:31] | It can be reunited with its body. | 它可以再次和躯体融合 |
[39:34] | You think we can save Phillip? | 你觉得我们可以救菲利普吗 |
[39:35] | We can try. | 不妨一试 |
[39:37] | Then let’s try. | 那我们就试试 |
[39:50] | We failed. | 我们失败了 |
[39:53] | Really, Cora, | 是吗 柯拉 |
[39:54] | after all this time, why do you still doubt me? | 这么久了 你怎么还不信任我 |
[39:59] | That bean’s petrified. It’s useless. | 魔豆石化了 没用了 |
[40:02] | But these waters have regenerative properties. | 但这水有再生的能力 |
[40:06] | Perhaps it’s time to do some gardening. | 我们该做做园艺了 |
[40:16] | I was right. | 我是对的 |
[40:19] | You really have changed. | 你确实改变了 |
[40:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[40:39] | Emma. | 艾玛 |
[40:41] | Emma. | 艾玛 |
[40:42] | Looks like we have some catching up to do. | 看来我们得好好聊聊了 |
[40:45] | You have no idea. | 可不是嘛 |
[40:47] | How about dinner at Granny’s? On me. | 去外婆家吃饭吧 我请客 |
[40:49] | As long as it’s not Chimera, I’m in. | 只要不是喀迈拉就行 |
[40:53] | Hey, kid. You hungry? | 孩子 你饿了吗 |
[40:57] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[41:00] | I’ll see you later. | 回头见 |
[41:14] | Congratulations. | 祝贺你 |
[41:16] | You just reunited mother and son. | 你让她们母子团聚了 |
[41:20] | Maybe one day, | 或许有一天 |
[41:22] | they’ll even invite you for dinner. | 他们还会邀你共进晚餐 |
[42:17] | There it is. | 到了 |
[42:20] | Storybrooke. | 童话镇 |