时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:26] | Well, my dear Cora, | 亲爱的柯拉 |
[00:28] | this is where we shall part ways. | 我们就此分道扬镳吧 |
[00:30] | Thank you for everything. | 谢谢你所做的一切 |
[00:33] | It’s time for me to skin my crocodile. | 现在我要去剥了那条老鳄鱼的皮 |
[00:38] | You might want to rethink this. | 你还是再考虑一下吧 |
[00:41] | We had a deal. Get out of my way. | 我们说好了的 走开 |
[00:44] | Believe it or not, I’m doing you a favor. | 不管你信不信 我这是在帮你 |
[00:46] | By preventing my vengeance? | 不让我报仇是帮我 |
[00:47] | Ask yourself how I’m doing that. | 想想我是怎么做到的 |
[00:53] | By using your dark magic. | 用黑魔法 |
[00:54] | Exactly. | 答对了 |
[00:55] | Magic is here, | 魔法已经降临 |
[00:57] | and that makes matters a bit more complicated. | 事情就会变得更复杂一点 |
[01:00] | If you go off half-cocked after an empowered Rumplestiltskin, | 如果你贸然去挑战法力恢复的侏儒怪 |
[01:03] | do you know what’ll happen? | 知道结果会怎样吗 |
[01:06] | So you do. Good. | 看来你知道 很好 |
[01:11] | You folks need anything? | 你们需要什么吗 |
[01:12] | Tackle shop don’t open until morning, | 渔具店早上才开门 |
[01:14] | but if you want to go out and try and snare | 不过你们要是想去抓几条 |
[01:16] | some of New England’s finest pescatarian creatures, | 新英格兰最上乘的鱼 |
[01:18] | I’d be happy to open early for ya. | 我愿提前为你们开门 |
[01:19] | No, thank you. We’re fine. | 谢了 我们不需要 |
[01:21] | It’s a fine vessel you got there. When’d you get in? | 这船真不错 什么时候到港的 |
[01:23] | What vessel? | 什么船 |
[01:25] | Wh-why–why that one right– | 什么意思 就是那艘… |
[01:31] | Hey, that’s a neat trick. | 戏法变得不错 |
[01:33] | You some kind of magician back in our land? | 你之前是个魔术师吗 |
[01:45] | What did you do with my ship? | 你把我的船怎么了 |
[01:46] | I hid it from prying eyes. | 藏起来了 不让人看到 |
[01:49] | For what we both want to do, we need the element of surprise. | 为了达成你我的目的 就要出其不意 |
[01:53] | Now you ready to listen to me? | 现在你准备听我的了吗 |
[01:55] | Go on, Your Majesty. | 洗耳恭听 陛下 |
[01:56] | What now? | 现在怎么办 |
[01:58] | Let’s go have a little look at this Storybrooke. | 我们去瞧瞧童话镇 |
[02:01] | Shall we? | 好不好 |
[02:21] | What are you thinking? | 你在想什么 |
[02:23] | Oh, that it’s good to be back. | 回来真好 |
[02:26] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[02:27] | And what are you really thinking? | 说真的 你到底在想什么 |
[02:30] | 28 years is too long to wait between– | 等了28年 真是太久了 |
[02:34] | Hey. Guess what. Taco shells were on sale. | 知道吗 玉米卷皮降价促销 |
[02:36] | Apparently, taco’s not a big item in the enchanted– | 显然玉米卷在魔法世界不太受欢迎 |
[02:39] | What are you guys still doing in bed? | 你们怎么还在床上 |
[02:41] | It’s the middle of the afternoon. | 都下午了 |
[02:44] | The trip back was tiring, and I needed to rest. | 回来这一路我累坏了 需要休息 |
[02:46] | And I needed to… help her rest. | 我是在…帮她休息放松 |
[02:51] | Uh, let’s–let’s go make the tacos. | 我们去做玉米卷吧 |
[02:53] | We have to make a lot because there’s gonna be a ton of people | 得多做点 今晚外婆家的接风派对 |
[02:55] | at Granny’s welcome back party tonight. | 肯定会有不少人 |
[02:58] | We thought you were gonna be back later. | 我们以为你们不会这么早回来 |
[02:59] | Yeah, well, we weren’t, so maybe next time you could | 你们想错了 下次你们可以 |
[03:01] | put a tie on the door or send a text or– | 在门上挂条领带或者发条短信 |
[03:06] | You know what? I-I’m… gonna go make some tacos. | 我去做玉米卷了 |
[03:13] | It’s impressive that | 时至今日 |
[03:13] | we can still provide her with a few traumatic childhood memories | 我们还能给她制造点”美好”的童年回忆 |
[03:16] | at this stage of the game. | 真了不起 |
[03:38] | My Queen, we’ve received word. | 王后陛下 我们收到消息 |
[03:40] | Snow White and the Prince have defeated King George. | 白雪和王子打败了乔治国王 |
[03:42] | His army has fallen. The kingdom is theirs. | 他的军队节节败退 他们夺取了王国 |
[03:45] | And what of George? | 乔治怎么样了 |
[03:46] | His fate is unknown, | 生死不明 |
[03:47] | but without his forces, we are now alone. | 但没了他的军队 我们是在孤军奋战 |
[03:50] | We cannot defeat them. | 没有胜算啊 |
[03:51] | Do not tell me what we can or can’t do. | 这话轮不到你来说 |
[03:56] | Where is Snow White now? | 白雪在哪 |
[03:57] | Alone, on her way back to meet the Prince. | 在孤身回去见王子的路上 |
[04:01] | Excellent. | 棒极了 |
[04:04] | I don’t care how many men you lose. | 不管死多少人 |
[04:07] | Keep them apart long enough for me to find her. | 在我找到她之前别让他们团聚 |
[04:11] | I will not let them defeat me. | 我不会败在他们手上的 |
[04:29] | Leaving the battle so soon? | 这么早就离开战场了 |
[04:33] | The battle’s over, Regina. | 瑞金娜 战争结束了 |
[04:35] | Our army is too great. | 我们的军队强大 |
[04:38] | You can’t win. | 你毫无胜算 |
[04:40] | Well, that all depends on your definition of victory. | 那要看你如何定义胜利了 |
[04:44] | I offer you parley | 我愿与你谈判 |
[04:47] | to negotiate the terms of your surrender. | 商定你投降的条件 |
[04:50] | My surrender? | 我投降 |
[04:52] | Fair enough. | 好吧 |
[04:53] | My terms are quite simple– | 我的条件很简单 |
[04:56] | Your death. | 我要你死 |
[04:59] | Now! | 快 |
[05:07] | It was all a trap. | 这是个陷阱 |
[05:09] | You should’ve surrendered when I gave you the chance. | 我给你机会时你就该投降的 |
[05:12] | We knew you couldn’t resist going after Snow. | 我们知道你肯定会来找白雪 |
[05:14] | And now because of your bloodlust, the kingdom is ours. | 你复仇心切 终于害你失去了王国 |
[05:19] | Your reign of evil is over. | 你的邪恶统治结束了 |
[05:34] | I wasn’t worried a bit. | 我一点都没担心 |
[05:35] | I can tell. | 看出来了 |
[05:39] | Oh, we all missed you. | 我们都想你们 |
[05:43] | Tacos. | 玉米卷来了 |
[05:44] | I cannot tell you the relief | 你都不知道 |
[05:45] | of cooking something that I didn’t have to kill first. | 不用亲自杀生做菜有多好 |
[05:47] | Don’t I know it. Meat loaf back home? What a bitch. | 可不是 之前做肉糕简直太不爽了 |
[05:51] | I just wanted to, uh, | 我想要… |
[05:53] | thank you all for joining us tonight. | 谢谢大家今晚来参加聚会 |
[05:55] | Um, Mary Margaret and I– we have a saying– | 我跟玛丽·玛格丽特经常说 |
[05:57] | that we will always find each other, | 我们总会找到彼此 |
[06:00] | and while I believe that with all my heart, | 虽然我全心全意相信这句话 |
[06:03] | I’d like you all to raise your glasses and join me when I say, | 我希望大家能和我一起举杯 |
[06:07] | here’s to not having to look for a while. | 祝愿我们一时半会儿不会再分开了 |
[06:11] | To Mary Margaret and Emma. | 敬玛丽·玛格丽特和艾玛 |
[06:19] | Sorry I’m late. | 不好意思我来晚了 |
[06:22] | What is she doing here? | 她来干什么 |
[06:24] | I invited her. | 我邀请她来的 |
[06:29] | We’re celebrating today because of Regina. | 我们能有今天都要感谢瑞金娜 |
[06:32] | She helped us get home. | 是她帮我们回家的 |
[06:33] | No matter what she did in the past, | 不管她过去干了什么 |
[06:34] | we owe her our thanks now. | 我们现在都该感谢她 |
[06:36] | Didn’t you think to tell us about it? | 你就不能先告诉我们一声吗 |
[06:37] | I did, but you two were a little busy this afternoon. | 我想啊 但你们下午不是忙吗 |
[06:40] | Emma, she tried to kill us, yesterday. | 艾玛 她昨天还想杀了我们 |
[06:43] | No, she didn’t. She’s trying to change for Henry. | 她没有 她在为亨利努力改变 |
[06:45] | He believes in her, | 亨利相信她 |
[06:47] | and right now that’s enough for me. | 这对我来说就足够了 |
[06:49] | I couldn’t have changed if I wasn’t given a chance, so… | 当初如果没人给我机会 我就不会改变 |
[06:53] | She gets one, too. | 所以我也给她机会 |
[07:06] | I’m glad you came. | 你能来我很高兴 |
[07:09] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[07:11] | Oh, I made a lasagna. | 我做了意大利千层面 |
[07:13] | What’s the secret ingredient? Poison? | 秘方是什么 毒药吗 |
[07:15] | Red pepper flakes. | 红辣椒末 |
[07:18] | Gives it some kick. | 味道更有劲 |
[07:55] | Archie made a cake. | 阿奇做了蛋糕 |
[07:59] | You don’t want to stay for a piece? | 你不留下来尝一块吗 |
[08:01] | I’m fine. Thank you. | 不了 多谢 |
[08:03] | Okay. | 那好吧 |
[08:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[08:07] | You just said that. | 你刚才说过了 |
[08:09] | F-for inviting me. | 多谢你邀请我来 |
[08:11] | Henry wanted it. | 亨利想让你来 |
[08:13] | I’m glad you guys got to spend some time together. | 我很高兴你俩能见见面 |
[08:15] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[08:18] | I’d like to see him more. | 我想多见见他 |
[08:20] | Maybe you’d consider letting him stay over some time. | 能不能哪天让他在我家住 |
[08:23] | I-I have his room just… | 我还留着 |
[08:24] | just waiting for him. | 他的房间呢 |
[08:28] | I’m–I’m not sure that’s best. | 这样不太好吧 |
[08:31] | Because you know so much about parenting | 你才和他待了五分钟 |
[08:33] | in the five minutes you’ve been with him. | 就深谙为母之道了吗 |
[08:35] | Talk to David. | 去和戴维谈谈 |
[08:36] | At least he took care of him while you were away, | 至少你不在的时候他还照顾过他 |
[08:38] | like I did, during the ten years you were away the first time. | 就像你第一次离开他的那十年 是我照顾了他 |
[08:42] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:43] | Thanks for coming. | 多谢你能来 |
[08:45] | No. Wait. I’m sorry. | 不 等等 对不起 |
[08:48] | I… | 我 |
[08:52] | Emma, I’m–I’m sorry. | 艾玛 我很抱歉 |
[08:54] | Snapping at you– I shouldn’t have done that. | 我不该对你发火 |
[08:57] | Will you accept my apology? | 你能原谅我吗 |
[09:02] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:04] | You’re right. | 你是对的 |
[09:07] | Archie said you were trying to change, | 阿奇说你在努力改变 |
[09:08] | and, well, | 看起来 |
[09:10] | you are. | 你的确在改变 |
[09:13] | Dr. Hopper said I was trying? | 和普医生说我想改变吗 |
[09:14] | He said you came to see him, | 他说你去找过他 |
[09:16] | that you’re trying not to use magic, | 你想不再使用魔法 |
[09:17] | that you’re trying to be a better person. | 你想成为一个更好的人 |
[09:20] | You understand, I was hesitant to invite you. | 你得明白 我请你时还犹豫过 |
[09:23] | I asked him, and he thought it was a good idea. | 我去问他 他认为这主意不错 |
[09:27] | Thank you. It was. | 多谢 的确是的 |
[09:31] | I should be going. | 我该走了 |
[09:52] | Well, is she broken? | 她崩溃了吗 |
[09:55] | Not yet. | 还没呢 |
[10:05] | Beautiful day, isn’t it, Regina? | 天气不错 是吧 瑞金娜 |
[10:07] | Why should I answer you, bug? | 我为什么要回答你呢 小臭虫 |
[10:10] | Because I’m making friendly conversation. | 因为我在和你好好说话啊 |
[10:12] | That you’ll just repeat to anyone with an ear. | 而你会把我们的话告诉所有人 |
[10:14] | You told Ms. Swan about our sessions. | 你告诉斯旺女士我们谈话的事 |
[10:19] | I was simply trying to help you. | 我只是想帮你 |
[10:21] | By betraying my trust? | 背叛我的信任叫帮我 |
[10:22] | I-I mentioned only that you had come to see me | 我只是说你来找我 |
[10:25] | as an example of your commitment to change. | 以表明你愿意改变的决心 |
[10:27] | I came to you in confidence. | 我去找你是出于信任 |
[10:29] | How am I supposed to prove to people I’ve changed | 你总跟人念叨我过去的种种 |
[10:31] | when you’re there to chirp in their ears and remind them of my past? | 我要怎么向他们证明我的改变呢 |
[10:34] | I said nothing specific. | 我没说具体内容 |
[10:35] | I would never betray the doctor-patient confidentiality. | 我绝不会背叛医患之间的保密协议 |
[10:38] | Doctor? | 医生 |
[10:39] | Doctor? | 医生 |
[10:41] | Need I remind you got your PhD from a curse? | 别忘了你的学位是诅咒给的 |
[10:45] | Is everything okay here? | 你们还好吗 |
[10:46] | Private conversation. Go take yourself for a walk. | 私事 你自己遛弯儿去吧 |
[10:56] | I can be trusted. | 你可以信任我 |
[10:58] | I assure you. | 我保证 |
[11:03] | You’re lucky I’ve changed. | 你该庆幸我已经变了 |
[11:10] | I fear the queen will never change. | 我担心巫后永远不会改变 |
[11:14] | We must dispense justice. | 我们必须主持正义 |
[11:17] | Agreed. | 同意 |
[11:18] | What are our options? | 我们该怎么做 |
[11:20] | How about giving me five minutes alone with her and my axe? | 让我拿上斧头和她单独待五分钟 |
[11:23] | She’s still restrained, right? | 她还被禁锢着呢 对吧 |
[11:25] | Yes. | 是的 |
[11:26] | But the magic that we used to capture her | 但是禁锢她的魔法 |
[11:28] | will only keep her powerless for a short while. | 只能暂时让她无力反抗 |
[11:30] | How about banishing her to another realm? | 把她放逐到别的国家去如何 |
[11:33] | We can’t. | 不行 |
[11:34] | It would be unconscionable to condemn another realm | 让其它国家遭受我们受过的苦 |
[11:36] | to the suffering that we’ve endured. | 这太昧良心了 |
[11:38] | Jiminy’s right. | 杰米尼说得对 |
[11:40] | She’s our problem, and we have to deal with her. | 她是我们的难题 我们得自己解决 |
[11:43] | And only one thing is certain– | 有一件事确定无疑 |
[11:46] | As long as the queen lives, the kingdom is in danger. | 只要巫后活着 王国就有危险 |
[11:51] | Are you saying… | 你是说… |
[11:53] | Yes. | 是的 |
[11:57] | We must kill the queen. | 我们必须杀死巫后 |
[12:02] | Thank you all. | 多谢各位出席 |
[12:16] | Are you sure this is what we must do? | 你确定我们必须这么做吗 |
[12:19] | What choice do we have? | 我们还有其它选择吗 |
[12:21] | As long as she draws breath, she will come after us, after you. | 只要她活着 就不会放过我们 不会放过你 |
[12:25] | There’s always a choice. | 总会有别的选择 |
[12:28] | You stopped me from killing her once. | 你曾经阻拦我杀她 |
[12:31] | Took an arrow to save her. | 为了救她还中了一箭 |
[12:33] | Why is this different? | 这次有什么不同呢 |
[12:35] | I took that arrow to save your life, not hers. | 我中箭是为了救你 而不是她 |
[12:39] | That was an assassination. | 那次是暗杀 |
[12:40] | This is an execution. | 这次这是处决 |
[12:43] | If we don’t stop her now, | 如果我们现在不了结她 |
[12:47] | there’s no telling what she’ll live to do. | 谁知道她还能干出什么事来 |
[13:19] | I know it’s late, but I was hoping we can talk. | 我知道很晚了 但是我想和你谈谈 |
[13:23] | Sure. Come on in. | 当然 请进 |
[13:32] | Hush, Pongo. You know Regina. | 嘘 鹏格 你见过瑞金娜的 |
[13:39] | I know how hard it is. | 我知道这很难 |
[13:41] | Real change can often be a struggle. | 做真正的改变困难重重 |
[13:44] | I couldn’t agree more. | 我完全赞同 |
[13:48] | Regina, is there something– oh! | 瑞金娜 怎么… |
[14:29] | So what was it like over there? | 那个世界是什么样的 |
[14:31] | Well, let’s see. | 让我想想 |
[14:33] | There were ogres, | 有食人魔 |
[14:35] | the dead rising, | 有活死人 |
[14:36] | people trying to kill me. | 想要我命的人 |
[14:38] | And more ogres. | 还有更多的食人魔 |
[14:39] | Awesome. | 太棒了 |
[14:41] | Kid, we gotta work on your sense of awesome. | 小子 咱们得好好纠正一下你对”棒”的定义 |
[14:43] | Come on. It’s time for school. | 走吧 该上学了 |
[14:44] | I’ll walk you to the school bus. | 我陪你走到校车那里 |
[14:45] | It’s okay. I can go on my own. | 没关系 我可以自己走 |
[14:47] | I know that you can. That doesn’t mean that you should. | 我知道你可以 但这不代表你该自己走 |
[14:50] | David let me. | 戴维就让我自己走呢 |
[14:51] | Well, I’m not David. | 好吧 我不是戴维 |
[14:52] | You used to let me. | 你过去就让我自己走 |
[14:53] | Well, I am not me. | 我变了 |
[14:55] | I’m walking you, because that’s what mothers do, | 我要送你 这是妈妈的职责 |
[14:58] | and I’m doing it. | 我只是在履行职责 |
[15:04] | Hey, Pongo. | 嘿 鹏格 |
[15:06] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[15:07] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[15:10] | Where’s Archie? | 阿奇去哪了 |
[15:12] | Emma, something’s wrong. | 艾玛 出事了 |
[15:14] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[15:17] | Never mind. The wolf thing. | 当我没说 狼的直觉 |
[15:18] | You know what? 11 is old enough to walk to the bus stop. | 算了 11岁自己去校车站没问题的 |
[15:20] | I’ll pick you up later. | 我回头来接你 |
[15:21] | Okay. | 好的 |
[15:33] | Archie? | 阿奇 |
[15:35] | Archie? | 阿奇 |
[15:38] | Oh, hell. | 糟糕 |
[15:39] | What? What is it? | 怎么了 |
[15:41] | Archie. | 阿奇 |
[15:50] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[15:54] | Who would do this? | 谁会这么做 |
[15:57] | I think I know. | 我想我知道 |
[16:11] | You have a visitor. | 有人来看你 |
[16:16] | Daddy. | 爸爸 |
[16:20] | This is all my fault. | 这都是我的错 |
[16:23] | I failed you as a father. | 我枉为你的父亲 |
[16:26] | I should have done more to protect you. | 我应该不遗余力地保护你 |
[16:28] | Can you ever forgive me, child? | 你能原谅我吗 孩子 |
[16:33] | There’s no need. | 没有必要 |
[16:40] | How could I blame the one I love most? | 我怎能责备我至亲的人呢 |
[16:44] | The only one to stand by me | 唯一一个陪我 |
[16:48] | to the end. | 直到最后的人 |
[16:50] | It doesn’t have to be the end. | 你不非得死 |
[16:55] | Snow and her prince seem rather determined to make it so. | 白雪和王子似乎心意已决 |
[16:59] | Show them regret for what you’ve done, | 向他们忏悔你所做的一切 |
[17:02] | the pain you’ve caused. | 你造成的痛苦 |
[17:04] | Show them you can change. | 告诉他们你会改过自新 |
[17:06] | They will spare you. Just give them a reason. | 他们会饶恕你 只要你给他们一个理由 |
[17:10] | I beg of you. | 我求你了 |
[17:21] | Glad to see the sheriff’s station’s now a family business. | 警察局成你家开的了 真不错啊 |
[17:25] | Why am I here? | 找我来干什么 |
[17:26] | You know why you’re here. | 你心里清楚 |
[17:28] | Because of Archie. | 是因为阿奇 |
[17:30] | Oh, it’s now against the law to get into an argument with someone? | 现在和人起争执也触犯法律吗 |
[17:33] | It is if you go to their office later that night and kill ’em. | 你当晚去他办公室杀他就犯法了 |
[17:41] | Archie’s dead? | 阿奇死了 |
[17:42] | Stop it, Regina. | 别装了 瑞金娜 |
[17:44] | Ruby saw you going into his office last night. | 鲁比看见你昨晚去了他办公室 |
[17:47] | Then she’s lying. I was home all evening. | 她是在撒谎 我一晚上都在家 |
[17:52] | After everything I’ve done to change, | 我那么努力地改变 |
[17:55] | to win Henry back, | 赢得亨利的心 |
[17:56] | why would I toss it all away now? | 为什么现在要前功尽弃呢 |
[17:59] | And if I did and I was going to kill Archie, | 如果真是我杀了阿奇 |
[18:01] | you would never know it. | 你们也绝不会发现 |
[18:03] | The fact that he’s dead and you “Caught” Me shows sloppiness. | 我不会这么大意 被你们抓到 |
[18:06] | You’ve been caught before. | 我们抓住过你 |
[18:10] | Come on, Emma. Who do you think’s lying–Ruby or her? | 艾玛 你觉得是她还是鲁比在说谎 |
[18:13] | She’s incapable of change, | 她根本就不会改变 |
[18:14] | no matter how many times we’ve given her the chance. | 不管我们给她多少次机会 |
[18:18] | Why should this time be any different? | 这次又有什么不同呢 |
[18:55] | Regina, | 瑞金娜 |
[18:56] | this is your opportunity to meet your end with a clear conscience. | 这是你获得良心安宁的最后机会 |
[19:01] | Do you have any last words? | 你有遗言吗 |
[19:05] | Yes. Yes, I do. | 是的 我有 |
[19:17] | I know I’m being judged for my past, | 我知道我因过去的罪过而获刑 |
[19:21] | a past where I’ve caused pain, | 我曾造成痛苦 |
[19:24] | a past where I’ve inflicted misery, | 带来不幸 |
[19:27] | a past where I’ve… | 我甚至… |
[19:30] | Even brought death. | 曾夺去生命 |
[19:34] | When I look back at everything I’ve done, | 当我回首我过去所做的一切 |
[19:39] | I want you all to know what I feel, | 我想让你们知道我的感觉 |
[19:43] | and that is… | 那就是… |
[19:46] | Regret. | 悔恨 |
[19:53] | Regret that I was not able to cause more pain… | 悔恨我没有造成更多的痛苦 |
[19:58] | Inflict more misery, | 带来更多的不幸 |
[20:01] | and bring about more death. | 夺去更多的生命 |
[20:05] | And above all else, with every ounce of my being, | 我最为悔恨的是 |
[20:08] | I regret that I was not able to kill… | 我没能杀死 |
[20:13] | Snow White! | 白雪公主 |
[20:18] | Arrows! | 放箭 |
[20:25] | Take your aim. | 瞄准目标 |
[20:34] | – Fire! – Stop! | -放箭 -住手 |
[20:43] | Snow. | 白雪 |
[20:47] | This is not the way. | 这不是解决的办法 |
[20:49] | Snow. | 白雪 |
[20:57] | Take her back to her cell. | 把她押回牢房 |
[21:16] | So what do we do with her now? | 我们现在怎么处置她 |
[21:19] | Lock her up. | 把她关起来 |
[21:20] | We can’t lock her up because she didn’t do it. | 我们不能关押她 因为不是她做的 |
[21:24] | You really believe her? | 你真的相信她吗 |
[21:25] | I watched her when we told her Archie was dead. | 我们说阿奇死了时 我看到她的表情 |
[21:28] | She didn’t know. | 她不知道 |
[21:29] | Emma, I know that you want to believe | 艾玛 我知道你想相信 |
[21:31] | that Regina can change for Henry, but– | 瑞金娜会为亨利改变 |
[21:32] | I know what I saw. | 我知道我看到了什么 |
[21:34] | Look at her in there. | 看看她 |
[21:35] | I don’t– | 我 |
[21:36] | The old Regina would’ve reduced this building to ashes. | 以前的瑞金娜会把这栋楼夷为平地 |
[21:39] | That’s a woman who wants to change. | 现在她想洗心革面 |
[21:40] | She just wants everyone else to see it. | 她只是想让大家都看到 |
[21:43] | I know that look. | 我明白那种神色 |
[21:45] | I know her. | 我了解她 |
[21:47] | I believe her. | 我相信她 |
[21:49] | With all due respect, you don’t know her like we do. | 恕我直言 你没有我们了解她 |
[21:53] | Maybe that’s the problem. | 也许这就是问题 |
[21:54] | I know in your kingdom, she was the Evil Queen, | 我知道在你们的王国 她是巫后 |
[21:56] | but here, she’s Regina. | 但在这里 她是瑞金娜 |
[21:58] | And I’m still the Sheriff, | 而且我还是警长 |
[21:59] | and I say she’s innocent until proven guilty. | 没有证实她有罪前 她是清白的 |
[22:02] | So… | 那… |
[22:03] | Uh, what do you suggest we do? | 你觉得我们应该怎么做 |
[22:07] | Let her go. | 放了她 |
[22:09] | – Emma, she- – we let her go, | -艾玛 她 -我们放了她 |
[22:11] | and then we find the truth. | 然后去查明真相 |
[22:28] | Snow, I thought we agreed what had to be done. | 白雪 我们不是同意处死她吗 |
[22:31] | Instead you show the Queen mercy? | 你怎么饶恕了巫后 |
[22:33] | She doesn’t deserve it. | 她不配 |
[22:34] | You heard her. She’s completely unrepentant. | 你听到了 她毫无悔过之心 |
[22:36] | What I heard was | 我听到的 |
[22:37] | a woman who didn’t want to appear weak in her final moments. | 不过是一个女子故作坚强的临终之言 |
[22:39] | I’ve seen her kill. I’ve seen her terrorize. | 我亲眼目睹了她的杀戮和残暴 |
[22:41] | Every moment I’ve seen of her has been one of evil. | 我所见她做的都是邪恶之事 |
[22:44] | Exactly. That you’ve seen. | 是啊 这都是你所见的她 |
[22:46] | But I knew her before. | 但我认识曾经的她 |
[22:48] | I knew her when she was good. | 她曾经是个善良的姑娘 |
[22:50] | She saved my life when I was a little girl. | 小时候 她曾救过我的命 |
[22:52] | That was years ago. | 那是很多年前的事了 |
[22:54] | She changed before. | 她能从好变坏 |
[22:56] | Why can’t she change back? | 为什么不能再变回去呢 |
[22:58] | You can’t be serious. | 你不会是认真的吧 |
[23:01] | You want to rehabilitate the queen? | 你想让巫后重新做人 |
[23:03] | Maybe showing her mercy is the first step. | 也许宽恕她就是第一步 |
[23:06] | But if you fail, | 可你一旦失败 |
[23:06] | the entire safety of the kingdom is at stake. | 会让举国上下陷入险境 |
[23:08] | We cannot take that risk. | 我们不能冒这个险 |
[23:10] | You’re so sure of her black soul? | 你果真坚信她的灵魂已无可救药了吗 |
[23:14] | Sure enough to kill? | 坚信你只能下杀手吗 |
[23:15] | Because there’s no going back from killing. | 要知道 死亡可是一条不归路 |
[23:22] | If you think this is the right thing to do, | 既然你觉得应该宽恕她 |
[23:24] | then it’s what we shall do. | 那我们就这么做 |
[23:27] | But know that your path is one | 但你要明白 |
[23:29] | that we cannot come back from either. | 你选择的同样是一条不归路 |
[23:48] | My, my. Aren’t we troubled, dearie? | 哎呦哎呦 亲爱的是不是遇到烦心事了 |
[23:53] | Rumplestiltskin. | 朗普斯金 |
[23:56] | What brings you here? | 什么风把你吹来了 |
[23:57] | You have to ask? | 这还用问吗 |
[23:59] | I came to witness the queen’s execution. | 我本是来看巫后行刑 |
[24:02] | Even had my heart set on a wee souvenir. | 还想弄个小东西来留念 |
[24:04] | It’s all very disappointing. | 没想到大失所望了 |
[24:07] | I won’t apologize for sparing her life. | 我并不后悔留她一命 |
[24:10] | Not when there’s a chance she might change. | 何况她还有可能会改变 |
[24:15] | Regina redeemed– | 瑞金娜重新做人 |
[24:16] | What a novel thought. | 这想法真稀奇 |
[24:19] | And, | 那么 |
[24:20] | how do you plan to | 你打算要 |
[24:22] | accomplish such an impressive feat? | 如何完成此项壮举 |
[24:26] | I don’t even know if it’s possible. | 我都不知道是否真能做到 |
[24:29] | I’m probably just fooling myself. | 大概只是自欺欺人罢了 |
[24:32] | Maybe you need someone to show you that it is possible. | 也许你需要一个人来帮你证实一下 |
[24:35] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[24:36] | Simple. | 很简单 |
[24:38] | I provide you with a test | 我为你打造一项测试 |
[24:39] | to help determine whether the queen can truly change. | 帮你看清巫后是否真能改变 |
[24:43] | Why would I trust you | 我凭什么相信你 |
[24:44] | when I know you want the queen dead? | 你不是希望巫后死吗 |
[24:47] | You never make a deal without a price. | 你从不做亏本的买卖 |
[24:50] | Maybe I just want her alive. | 也许我是真心希望她活下来 |
[24:52] | That I doubt. | 我可不信 |
[24:54] | Question my motives all you like, dearie, | 亲爱的 随你怎么揣测我的动机 |
[24:56] | but they shall remain mine. | 你是猜不透的 |
[24:59] | What is yours now | 我能给你的 |
[25:02] | is opportunity. | 是一个机会 |
[25:06] | I can help you. | 我可以帮你 |
[25:10] | Do we have a deal? | 成交吗 |
[25:22] | Regina’s file– | 瑞金娜的资料 |
[25:23] | it’s empty. | 全被拿走了 |
[25:26] | So she did it. | 真的是她 |
[25:29] | She killed the kindest soul in this town, | 她杀了童话镇上最善良 |
[25:32] | a man who only cared about helping. | 最热心肠的人 |
[25:34] | I promise we’ll find whoever really did this. | 我保证抓到幕后真凶 |
[25:36] | Isn’t it time you admit we already have? | 你还不愿承认我们已经抓到了吗 |
[25:38] | Regina had a fight with Archie, | 瑞金娜曾和阿奇起过争执 |
[25:40] | Ruby saw her outside last night, | 鲁比昨晚在门外见到她 |
[25:42] | and now her file is empty. | 现在她的档案又空了 |
[25:43] | That’s… that’s a lot of evidence. | 证据已经够多了 |
[25:46] | – Maybe that’s the point. – What do you mean? | -这就是蹊跷之处 -什么意思 |
[25:49] | Well, I don’t know how it is in fairy tale land, | 我不清楚童话世界的情况 |
[25:50] | but in the real world, it’s usually hard to find evidence. | 但在现实世界里 一般很难发现证据的 |
[25:53] | But this has been way too easy, | 可是现在一切手到擒来 |
[25:55] | unless someone wants us to find evidence. | 也许是有人给我们下了套 |
[25:56] | So you think she was framed? | 那你觉得她是被陷害的 |
[25:58] | Well, it wouldn’t be the first time that happened in this town. | 这在童话镇也不是头一遭了 |
[26:00] | Who would want to frame her? | 那是谁要陷害她呢 |
[26:01] | That’s a long list, present company included. | 这镇上的人都有可能 |
[26:03] | Yeah. But there’s only one name on that list | 没错 但镇上只有一个人 |
[26:05] | that would resort to killing to get what they want. | 会不惜杀人以达到目的 |
[26:11] | Oh, well, that looks delicious. | 看上去就很好吃 |
[26:13] | Thank you very much, Belle. | 谢谢你 贝儿 |
[26:20] | Nothing warms the heart more than a family reunited. | 没什么比家人团聚更温暖人心了 |
[26:24] | You have your mother’s chin, Ms. Swan. | 你下巴像妈妈 斯旺女士 |
[26:26] | We know that you killed him. | 我知道是你杀了他 |
[26:27] | And your father’s tact. | 机智果敢却像父亲 |
[26:30] | Someone’s dead? | 有人死了吗 |
[26:31] | Dr. Hopper. | 和普医生死了 |
[26:32] | Why on earth would you think I had anything to do with that? | 你为什么认为我和此事有关 |
[26:35] | Because all the evidence points to Regina. | 因为所有的证据都指向了瑞金娜 |
[26:37] | And she’s not possibly capable of doing something so vile? | 那她就不可能做出如此邪恶的事了吗 |
[26:40] | – It’s a frame job. – It wouldn’t be the first time | -她是被陷害的 -你以前也曾 |
[26:42] | you used someone to try to hurt her. | 利用别人伤害她 |
[26:45] | Nice to see your memory’s still intact, dearie, | 很高兴你的记性这么好 |
[26:47] | but this time, I’m afraid I’m gonna have to disappoint you. | 但这一次我恐怕要让你们失望了 |
[26:49] | It wasn’t me. | 不是我干的 |
[26:51] | Why should we believe you? | 我们凭什么相信你 |
[26:52] | Because I can prove it. Ask the witness. | 因为我有证据 去问目击者吧 |
[26:55] | No one was there. | 当时那里没别人了 |
[26:57] | Well, that’s not strictly true, now is it? | 这话可不尽然 |
[27:05] | Hey, boy. Good boy. | 好孩子 好孩子 |
[27:06] | Good boy. Good boy. | 好孩子 好孩子 |
[27:10] | I, uh, I didn’t know you were such a dog person. | 我还不知道你这么爱狗呢 |
[27:14] | Well, a long time ago, in another life, | 很久以前 上辈子的时候 |
[27:18] | I got to know a sheepdog or two. | 我也认识那么一两只牧羊犬 |
[27:20] | That’s fascinating. | 真有爱 |
[27:21] | But unless you speak dog, | 不过除非你讲狗语 |
[27:24] | how is Pongo gonna tell us anything? | 鹏格要怎么说出真相 |
[27:26] | Through magic, of course. | 当然是通过魔法 |
[27:28] | It won’t allow us to communicate, | 虽然不能让我们对话 |
[27:29] | but it will allow us to… extract his memories. | 但能让我们提取他的记忆 |
[27:32] | Extract? | 提取记忆 |
[27:33] | You don’t have to worry. He won’t feel a thing. | 别担心 他不会受到伤害的 |
[27:36] | Why should we trust you? | 我们怎么能相信你 |
[27:37] | Couldn’t you just as easily use magic to fool us? | 你难道不会用魔法来瞒天过海吗 |
[27:39] | Because I’m not gonna be the one using magic. | 因为这次我不会使用魔法 |
[27:43] | You are. | 你来 |
[27:44] | Me? | 我 |
[27:47] | How? | 怎么用 |
[27:48] | You have it within you. | 魔法就蕴藏在你的身体里 |
[27:50] | Told me so yourself. | 这可是你亲口说的 |
[27:53] | You witnessed it, didn’t you? | 你不是也见到了吗 |
[27:54] | Emma, you don’t have to do this. | 艾玛 你不必如此 |
[27:57] | If it tells us something about Archie’s death, | 如果能得知阿奇被杀的真相 |
[27:59] | so be it. | 我愿意一试 |
[28:02] | Do you know what this is? | 知道这是什么吗 |
[28:04] | A dream catcher. | 是一个捕梦网 |
[28:06] | Well… | 没错 不过… |
[28:07] | It’s capable of catching so much more. | 它能捕捉的东西要多得多 |
[28:27] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[28:29] | Memories. | 记忆 |
[28:31] | Now Ms. Swan– | 斯旺女士… |
[28:34] | you show us how. | 有请了 |
[28:35] | How? It’s just a jumble. | 我怎么做 那东西一团乱 |
[28:37] | Will it. | 要求它 |
[28:39] | Will it, | 你要求它 |
[28:40] | and we shall all see. | 我们就能看见 |
[28:55] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[28:58] | Yes, you can. | 你可以的 |
[29:09] | Emma… | 艾玛 |
[29:10] | you’re doing it. | 你做到了 |
[29:18] | Regina. | 瑞金娜 |
[29:29] | No! | 不要 |
[29:37] | You were right all along. | 你们是对的 |
[29:40] | I’m sorry, Emma. | 我很遗憾 艾玛 |
[29:50] | Emma. Wait. Where are you going? | 艾玛 等等 你要去哪 |
[29:52] | To get Regina. | 去抓瑞金娜 |
[29:53] | Well, can we talk about this? | 我们能谈谈吗 |
[29:54] | What’s there to talk about? She killed Archie. | 还有什么可谈的 她杀了阿奇 |
[29:56] | Now she’s gotta pay. | 她得付出代价 |
[29:57] | Emma, how do you plan on doing that? | 艾玛 你要怎么做 |
[29:58] | She has her powers back here. | 她恢复魔力了 |
[29:59] | Yeah, well, you just saw what happened. | 没错 但你们也看到了 |
[30:00] | So do I. | 我也有魔力 |
[30:01] | Yeah. You have something, | 对 你有某种魔力 |
[30:03] | but you didn’t even know what the hell to do with it, | 你都不知道该拿它怎么办 |
[30:05] | and now you’re gonna go take on the most powerful woman in town? | 就要去挑战镇上法力最强的女人 |
[30:07] | Excuse me. Weren’t you both the ones who’ve been | 抱歉 不是你俩一直坚称 |
[30:08] | pushing on the “It’s Regina” kick the whole time? | “一定是瑞金娜”吗 |
[30:11] | You should be happy you were right. | 你们说对了 应该高兴 |
[30:12] | We may be right, | 我们也许对了 |
[30:13] | but I also know that going after her Without a plan is a mistake. | 但我也知道不能毫无准备就去找她算账 |
[30:15] | So what do we do? | 那我们怎么办 |
[30:16] | Even if the dwarfs construct a cell to hold her, | 就算小矮人能造个监牢来关她 |
[30:18] | we need a way to contain her magic until then. | 在那之前我们得想办法控制她的魔力 |
[30:21] | Fairy dust. | 仙尘 |
[30:23] | Leroy said they were processing a new batch of it. | 勒罗伊说他们正在制造一批 |
[30:24] | Will that stop her power? | 那足以压制她的力量吗 |
[30:26] | It has before. | 曾经管用过 |
[30:27] | The problem is, she’ll see us coming. | 但问题是 她会有所防备 |
[30:29] | Leave that to me. | 这个交给我 |
[30:31] | Trust me, we’re locking her up. | 相信我 我们会把她关起来的 |
[30:44] | Your highness. | 殿下 |
[30:50] | Leave us, please. | 请回避 |
[30:51] | But I have direct orders from the prince– | 但王子下令… |
[30:53] | And now you have direct orders from me. | 现在我也下令了 |
[31:05] | First you stop my execution, | 先是制止了我的死刑 |
[31:07] | and then you defy your prince to see me. | 又背着你的王子来看我 |
[31:14] | Should I be worried there’s trouble in paradise? | 二位的幸福生活起了波澜吗 |
[31:17] | I’m not here to talk about my fiance. | 我不是来跟你谈论我的未婚夫的 |
[31:18] | Then why are you here? | 那你来干什么 |
[31:23] | I know you weren’t always like this, Regina. | 我知道你并非一直如此 瑞金娜 |
[31:27] | The woman who saved my life all those years ago | 多年前救过我的那个女人 |
[31:31] | had good in her. | 有善良的一面 |
[31:33] | That woman lost much, | 那个女人失去太多 |
[31:36] | and now she’s gone. | 现在她已经不在了 |
[31:39] | Maybe. | 也许 |
[31:42] | But as hard as you’ve tried to bury her, | 虽然你努力想要埋葬她 |
[31:46] | I think she’s still inside you. | 我觉得她还在你心里 |
[31:48] | No, she’s not. | 不 她不在了 |
[31:56] | All you need… | 你只需要… |
[32:09] | is someone to help you let her out. | 有人帮你放她出来 |
[32:11] | What are you doing? | 你要做什么 |
[32:13] | I’m letting the woman who saved my life go. | 我要放了那个救过我的女人 |
[32:17] | This is a chance to start fresh, Regina, | 这是个重新开始的机会 瑞金娜 |
[32:20] | to leave the evil behind in this cell. | 把邪恶丢在这个牢里 |
[32:36] | Just like that? | 就这么放了我 |
[32:38] | Just like that. | 是的 |
[32:50] | You make change sound so easy. | 你把改变说的好简单 |
[32:56] | Did you really think this would protect you? | 你真以为这个能保护你 |
[32:59] | Since I can’t use magic, | 既然我不能用魔法 |
[33:03] | I can think of no better way than to kill you with the blade | 那么用你准备拿来对付我的刀杀你 |
[33:07] | you had meant for me. | 真是再好不过了 |
[33:11] | Good-bye, Snow White. | 永别了 白雪公主 |
[33:13] | No. | 不要 |
[33:16] | Yes. | 太好了 |
[33:22] | No. | 你错了 |
[33:31] | That’s impossible. | 这不可能 |
[33:32] | No. That’s magic. | 不 那是魔法 |
[33:35] | And this time, it wasn’t thanks to fairies. | 而且这次 还不是仙子的魔法 |
[33:42] | Rumplestiltskin. | 是侏儒怪 |
[33:44] | He took one of your hairs from this | 他从这上面取了你一根头发 |
[33:45] | – and used it to fashion a protection spell. – No. | -施了一个保护咒 -不 |
[33:49] | Now there’s nothing you can do in this land to hurt Snow or me. | 现在你在这片土地上再不能伤害我和白雪了 |
[33:52] | You’re powerless against us. | 你对我们无能为力了 |
[33:55] | You tricked me. | 你骗了我 |
[33:56] | It wasn’t a trick. | 那不是欺骗 |
[33:58] | It was a test, | 是个测试 |
[34:00] | one that I had truly hoped you’d pass. | 我真心希望你能通过测试 |
[34:03] | We wanted to give you a chance to change, Regina. | 我们本想给你个改变的机会 瑞金娜 |
[34:07] | Regina, you are banished– | 瑞金娜 你被流放了 |
[34:09] | banished to live alone with your misery. | 你余生只能与自己的痛苦相守 |
[34:12] | As long as you’re alive in this world, | 只要你活在这个世界 |
[34:15] | you can’t hurt us. | 就无法伤害我们 |
[34:23] | You saved my life once, | 你曾救过我的命 |
[34:27] | and now I’ve saved yours. | 现在我救了你的 |
[34:30] | So we’re even. | 我们扯平了 |
[34:33] | And if you ever try to hurt anyone in my kingdom again, | 如果你再敢伤害我王国的任何人 |
[34:36] | I will kill you. | 我就杀了你 |
[34:50] | Ms. Swan. | 斯旺女士 |
[34:52] | I assume you’re here to apologize. | 你是来道歉的吧 |
[34:54] | I saw you do it. | 我看到你杀了他 |
[34:55] | What? | 什么 |
[34:56] | I saw it. | 我看到了 |
[34:58] | You choked the life out of Archie. | 你掐死了阿奇 |
[35:00] | What are you talking about? How is that even possible? | 你说什么呢 那怎么可能 |
[35:02] | Magic. | 魔法 |
[35:05] | – You- – I saw what happened, and it was you. | -你… -我看到了事情经过 是你 |
[35:11] | Gold. | 戈登 |
[35:12] | He helped you. | 他帮了你 |
[35:14] | You’re going to trust him, of all people, | 罪魁祸首可能就是他 |
[35:16] | when he’s probably the one behind this? | 你却居然相信了他 |
[35:18] | We didn’t trust him. | 我们并不相信他 |
[35:20] | That’s why Emma used magic instead. | 所以是艾玛施的法 |
[35:26] | You can use magic. | 你可以施魔法 |
[35:30] | The savior. Of course. | 当然了 你是救世主 |
[35:33] | Well, I can only assume he warned you, then. | 那他应该提醒过你了吧 |
[35:35] | About what? | 提醒什么 |
[35:36] | That magic always comes with a price. | 魔法总有代价 |
[35:39] | Yeah? Well, that’s a price we’re both gonna pay. | 是吗 那这代价我们都得付 |
[35:41] | How’s that? | 什么意思 |
[35:42] | Henry. | 亨利 |
[35:44] | He believed in you. | 他信任你 |
[35:45] | His heart’s gonna break. | 他会伤心的 |
[35:48] | That’s both our prices. | 这是你我都要付出的代价 |
[35:49] | No. | 不 |
[35:51] | I will not let you poison Henry against me. | 我不许你毒害亨利的心 让他与我反目 |
[35:54] | That’s an interesting word choice, | 你选择的词真有趣 |
[35:55] | since you already did. | 毒过他的是你 |
[35:58] | I want to see him. | 我要见他 |
[36:00] | He deserves to hear my side of the story! He’s my son! | 他应该听听我怎么说 他是我儿子 |
[36:02] | He’s not! He’s mine! | 不 他是我儿子 |
[36:04] | And after this, you’re not getting anywhere near him. | 你做了这种事 休想再靠近他 |
[36:06] | Do it! | 动手 |
[36:15] | Did you really think that would work again? | 你真以为我会中招两次吗 |
[36:20] | You… | 你 |
[36:21] | You will not keep my son from me. | 你休想把我儿子带走 |
[36:30] | So much for fairy dust. | 仙尘不过如此 |
[36:33] | Maybe some of your newfound magic can save you now. | 也许你的新魔法能救你了 |
[36:36] | I don’t need it. | 用不着 |
[36:37] | I already won. | 我已经赢了 |
[36:39] | There is no way Henry will swallow your lies | 无论你如何编造阿奇的事 |
[36:41] | about Archie now. | 亨利都不会相信 |
[36:44] | You can pretend all you want, but we know how you are | 不管你怎么装 我们知道你的德行 |
[36:47] | and who you will always be. | 你永远都不会改变 |
[37:12] | Henry’s bus is gonna be here any minute. | 亨利坐的车马上要到了 |
[37:14] | – You can do this. – Tell my son | -你可以的 -告诉我儿子 |
[37:16] | that someone he loved was killed by someone else he cares about? | 他爱的人被他在乎的人杀了吗 |
[37:18] | I don’t know if I can. | 我恐怕做不到 |
[37:19] | Yeah, I don’t think I can do any of this. | 我觉得这些事我都做不到 |
[37:21] | This is like real parent stuff. | 这是父母的职责 |
[37:23] | How can I be a parent if I never was one? | 我根本就没有做妈妈的经验 |
[37:24] | I know. I’ve been asking myself the same question. | 我知道 我也有同样的疑问 |
[37:28] | Oh, no. | 别多想 |
[37:29] | You guys don’t have to– I-it’s different. | 你们俩的情况不同 |
[37:31] | No, it isn’t. And yes, we have to. | 不 是一样的 我们也要面对 |
[37:35] | We can figure it out. So can you. | 我们能做到 你也可以 |
[37:36] | You don’t know me. | 你们不了解我 |
[37:37] | You don’t know what I was before Storybrooke. | 你们不知道我来童话镇之前是什么样 |
[37:39] | And trust me, I was not parent material. | 相信我 我不是做妈妈的料 |
[37:42] | Yeah, but we know who you are since you’ve been here. | 但你来到这里后的言行我们都看在眼里 |
[37:44] | What if I revert? Regina did. | 如果我变了呢 像瑞金娜那样 |
[37:45] | You’re not going to. | 你不会的 |
[37:46] | And the Emma I know was great with Henry. | 我们认识的艾玛跟亨利相处的很好 |
[37:48] | I was his parent for five minutes. | 我做他妈妈才几天而已 |
[37:50] | And I was yours for five minutes, too, | 我做你父亲也只有几天而已 |
[37:52] | But things are different now, for all of us. | 但现在一切都改变了 |
[37:56] | “We don’t have to go through any of it alone. | 我们不用再独自承受这一切 |
[37:59] | We’re family.” | 我们是一家人 |
[38:16] | Emma. | 艾玛 |
[38:17] | I told you I could walk myself. | 不是叫你不要来接我嘛 |
[38:19] | I know. | 我知道 |
[38:22] | Something happened, and… | 出事了 还有… |
[38:25] | I want you to hear it from me first. | 我想让你从我口中知道 |
[38:28] | What is it? | 什么事 |
[38:29] | Come here. | 过来 |
[39:08] | You have a visitor. | 有访客 |
[39:10] | Who? | 谁 |
[39:11] | You need to ask? | 这还用问吗 |
[39:14] | What other friends do you have, dearie? | 你还有别的朋友吗 亲爱的 |
[39:18] | You’re no friend. | 你不是我朋友 |
[39:20] | Have you come to relish my suffering? | 你是来看笑话的吗 |
[39:22] | I thought you’d want someone to help raise your spirits. | 我觉得你会希望有人来给你打气 |
[39:25] | Especially on a day like today. | 尤其是像今天这样的日子 |
[39:27] | What’s so special about today? | 今天有什么特殊的 |
[39:29] | Snow white and prince charming’s wedding, of course. | 当然是白雪公主和白马王子的婚礼 |
[39:33] | Didn’t you get an invitation? | 你没收到邀请吗 |
[39:37] | Me neither. | 我也没有 |
[39:38] | Still, | 无论怎样 |
[39:39] | nice to be able to see them declare their twoo love | 很高兴看到他们在全国人民面前 |
[39:43] | in front of their entire kingdom. | 昭告他们的真爱 |
[39:46] | A happy ending after all. | 大团圆结局啊 |
[39:48] | And because of you, there’s nothing I can do to stop it. | 就因为你 我没法阻止这一切 |
[39:53] | No way to harm them in this land ever again. | 在这个世界再也没办法伤害他们 |
[39:57] | Yes. | 没错 |
[39:58] | Yes, I suppose that’s true… | 没错 这倒是真的 |
[40:01] | In this land. | 在这个世界不行 |
[40:06] | What? | 什么 |
[40:07] | The deal I made was explicit. | 我做的交易说得很清楚 |
[40:10] | You can never harm them in this land. | 你在这个世界不能再伤害他们 |
[40:14] | Now were you to bring them to another land… | 但如果你带他们去另一个世界 |
[40:17] | Well… | 那样的话… |
[40:21] | Told you I was your friend. | 早说过我是你的朋友嘛 |
[40:27] | Father? | 父亲 |
[40:31] | Bring my carriage. | 准备马车 |
[40:34] | I have a wedding to get to. | 我要去参加婚礼 |
[40:46] | You’re back. | 你回来了 |
[40:48] | So did you get what you wanted? | 你得到想要的东西了吗 |
[40:50] | Yes. | 得到了 |
[40:52] | My daughter’s lost everything now. | 我女儿失去了一切 |
[40:55] | Ah. Well, aren’t you mom of the year? | 你真是年度最佳母亲啊 |
[40:58] | I did what was needed. | 我必须这样做 |
[40:59] | What about what I need? | 那我要的东西呢 |
[41:01] | You promised you’d help me get my revenge on Rumplestiltskin. | 你答应过帮我找朗普斯金报仇 |
[41:05] | And I’ve already started. | 我已经开始了 |
[41:07] | Or didn’t you notice the little gift I left you | 没看到你船舱里我留给你的 |
[41:09] | in the hold of your ship? | 小礼物吗 |
[41:10] | A gift? | 礼物 |
[41:14] | What is it? | 是什么 |
[41:15] | Not “What.” | 不是物 |
[41:17] | “Who.” | 是人 |
[41:45] | Who’s that? | 这是谁 |
[41:47] | Someone privy to storybrooke’s deepest secrets, | 一个对童话镇的秘密无所不知的人 |
[41:50] | including Rumplestiltskin’s, | 包括朗普斯金的秘密 |
[41:53] | Someone who can help us determine his weaknesses here. | 此人能帮我们确定他的软肋在哪里 |
[41:57] | Can’t you, Dr. Hopper? | 对吗 和普医生 |
[42:01] | If that’s him, then who did you kill? | 他在这里 那你杀的人是谁 |
[42:03] | How do I know? It’s my first day in town. | 我怎么知道 我头一天来这镇子 |
[42:07] | You disguised the body to look like him. | 你将尸体伪装成他的样子 |
[42:09] | If death wasn’t punishment enough… | 杀了他还不够狠… |
[42:12] | Marvelous work. | 干得漂亮 |
[42:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[42:14] | Now you’ll have all the knowledge you’ll need. | 你现在能了解任何需要的信息 |
[42:18] | It may take some work… | 可能要费些周折 |
[42:21] | But this cricket will chirp. | 但蟋蟀终究会叫的 |
[42:26] | That he will. | 他会的 |