时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:18] | This will only take a moment. | 不会用很久的 |
[00:21] | Don’t push me over. | 别推我过去 |
[00:23] | If I cross the line, I’ll lose my memory. | 如果我跨过这条线 就会丧失记忆 |
[00:26] | It’s a cruel fate. | 这太残忍了 |
[00:27] | A fate you were more than willing to bestow upon Belle. | 己不所欲 你却愿施于贝儿 |
[00:38] | You’ve had this rag since the day we met. | 自从我认识你 你就一直带着这块破布 |
[00:43] | Why is it so important to you? | 它对你有什么意义 |
[00:45] | My grandmother made it for me when I was a boy. | 这是小时候我奶奶给我织的 |
[00:47] | It’s always brought me good fortune. | 它一向能为我带来好运 |
[00:49] | What difference does it make? | 怎么了 有什么区别 |
[00:52] | Oh, ho ho. All the difference in the world. | 区别可大了 |
[00:54] | It’s your only chance. | 这是你唯一的指望了 |
[01:00] | What do you mean, my only– | 什么叫我唯一的… |
[01:13] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么 |
[01:17] | William Smee. | 威廉·斯密 |
[01:19] | And who am I? | 我是谁 |
[01:21] | Rumplestiltskin. | 朗普斯金 |
[01:26] | The dark one. | 黑暗者 |
[01:31] | I remember everything! | 我竟然还都记得 |
[01:34] | How can this be? | 怎么会这样 |
[01:36] | Well, it seems our little experiment was a success. | 看起来 我们的小实验成功了 |
[01:44] | Now go. | 给我滚 |
[01:51] | I have a trip to plan. | 我得准备出行了 |
[02:07] | Some of us knew him as Archie. | 对我们一些人来说 他是阿奇 |
[02:11] | Others as Jiminy. | 对另一些人来说 他是杰米尼 |
[02:14] | But we all knew him as a true friend. | 但是对我们所有人来说 他都是挚友 |
[02:19] | And though he may now be gone, | 虽然他已然逝去 |
[02:21] | he will always live on inside of us, | 但他永远活在我们心中 |
[02:25] | reminding us to be our best selves… | 提醒我们要做好人 |
[02:28] | to do the right thing, to always fight for what we believe in. | 做好事 为我们的信仰奋斗 |
[02:36] | So we shouldn’t think of today as good-bye, | 所以今天我们不是告别挚友 |
[02:39] | just as a way of saying… | 而只是对他说 |
[02:41] | “Archie, we’ll be listening.” | “阿奇 我们会好好聆听的” |
[03:02] | I miss you so much, my friend. | 我好想你啊 我的朋友 |
[03:07] | You are at least… | 至少… |
[03:09] | you are in a better place. | 你去了更美好的世界 |
[03:12] | Wait! No, please, don’t! | 等等 求你 别这样 |
[03:14] | Wait! Please! Please! | 等一下 求你了 |
[03:18] | As your patient, | 作为你的病人 |
[03:18] | the dark one must’ve told you all manner of secrets. | 黑暗者一定告诉了你很多秘密 |
[03:23] | Where is his dagger? | 他的匕首在哪里 |
[03:25] | I don’t know anything about a dagger. | 我根本不知道什么匕首 |
[03:32] | No, you don’t. Do you? | 你是真不知道吧 |
[03:37] | It’s his weakness. | 那可是他的软肋啊 |
[03:39] | Now tell me, does he have any others? | 那你告诉我 他还有其它弱点吗 |
[03:45] | Very well. | 好吧 |
[03:47] | I’ve always wanted to dissect a cricket. | 我一直想解剖蟋蟀来着 |
[03:50] | No! | 不要啊 |
[03:51] | Wait. Wait! Please. | 等等 求你了 |
[03:55] | That’s more like it. | 这就对了 |
[03:58] | Now tell me, cricket, what is his weakness? | 告诉我 小蟋蟀 他的软肋是什么 |
[04:05] | Hey. What, uh, | 喂 怎么 |
[04:07] | what’s wrong that you couldn’t tell me on the phone? | 发生了什么 怎么不能在电话里说 |
[04:10] | I did it. I can leave. | 我成功了 我能离开了 |
[04:12] | – You can cross the town line? – Indeed I can. | -你可以跨过童话镇界线了 -没错 |
[04:16] | When I pour… | 只要我 |
[04:17] | this potion | 将这瓶药剂 |
[04:19] | onto the object I hold most dear, | 洒到我最珍爱的物品上 |
[04:22] | that object becomes a talisman | 那件物品就变成了一个护身符 |
[04:24] | that allows me to cross the town line | 这样我跨过界线时 |
[04:27] | and still remember who I am. | 就还能记得我是谁 |
[04:29] | And who you’re looking for. | 也能记住你去找谁 |
[04:31] | My boy. | 我的儿子 |
[04:34] | What, um, what will you enchant? | 那你要对什么东西施法 |
[04:37] | Well… | 这个嘛 |
[04:48] | This shawl… | 这条披肩 |
[04:52] | is all I have left | 是我的比尔菲 |
[04:54] | of my Baelfire. | 留下的唯一物件 |
[04:57] | I don’t suppose I could… | 我想 我不能 |
[04:59] | come with you? | 和你同行吧 |
[05:01] | No, I… | 不 我 |
[05:03] | I-I truly wish you could, | 我真心希望你能一起来 |
[05:05] | but I only have enough of this potion for one object. | 但剩下的药剂只够一个物件使用了 |
[05:16] | Hey. This is my journey, Belle. | 听着 这是我的旅程 贝儿 |
[05:21] | This is my journey. | 这是属于我一人的旅程 |
[05:23] | I’m afraid it’s something I have to do alone. | 我想我必须独自前往 |
[05:28] | I know. | 我明白 |
[05:30] | There’s a fearsome beast ravaging a faraway kingdom. | 在遥远的国度 有只猛兽大肆杀戮 |
[05:33] | Its eyes burn with fire. | 它眼中燃着熊熊烈火 |
[05:36] | They call it the Yaoguai. | 人们叫它妖怪 |
[05:38] | No man has been able to kill it, but we will. | 没人能杀死它 但是我们可以 |
[05:42] | There’s room on our wagon. Now who’s gonna join us? | 我们的马车还没坐满 谁想加入我们 |
[05:45] | – Here. – I will. | -我 -我加入 |
[05:49] | Now prepare our men. | 叫大伙儿整装待发 |
[05:52] | Looking for an adventure? | 想要去冒险吗 |
[05:56] | Dreamy, right? | 你是爱做梦 对吧 |
[05:57] | Yes. | 是我 |
[05:59] | I came to thank you. | 我是来向你道谢的 |
[06:02] | That advice you gave me last night? | 你昨晚给我的那条建议 |
[06:05] | It worked. | 非常有效 |
[06:07] | Nova and I are running away together. | 我和诺娃准备一起离开 |
[06:10] | That–that’s wonderful. | 那 真是太棒了 |
[06:15] | Why don’t you sign up? | 你怎么不加入呢 |
[06:18] | I, um… | 我 |
[06:20] | I’ve always dreamt of heroics, but… | 我一直在做英雄梦 但是 |
[06:23] | I think it’s safer I stick to my books. | 还是看书比较安全 |
[06:26] | They’re the only adventures I know that have happy endings. | 只有书中的冒险才有好结局 |
[06:30] | Well, maybe this one’ll have one, too. | 也许 这次冒险也会有好结局 |
[06:32] | Well, yeah. I doubt it. | 恐怕不见得 |
[06:35] | Last time I faced a beast, you know, | 上次我面对一只野兽的时候 |
[06:38] | it didn’t end well. | 结局可不大好 |
[06:40] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么啊 |
[06:43] | Men, follow me. | 战士们 跟我走 |
[06:46] | Yaoguai awaits. | 妖怪等着我们去杀呢 |
[06:48] | Get on that wagon. | 跟着上马车吧 |
[06:52] | Go take a chance. | 去冒险 |
[07:04] | Thank you. | 多谢你 |
[07:13] | Wait! | 等等 |
[07:14] | Belle, wait. | 贝儿 等等 |
[07:18] | It’s fairy dust. | 是仙尘 |
[07:20] | Might come in handy. | 说不定能用得上 |
[07:21] | Oh. No, no. Thank you. I… | 不 不用了 谢谢你 |
[07:24] | I’ve seen what magic does to people. | 我见识过魔法对人的作用 |
[07:26] | You’ve seen what dark magic does. | 那是黑魔法 |
[07:29] | Fairies use this for good. | 仙女们用魔法帮助他人 |
[07:32] | Now go be a hero. | 去做大英雄吧 |
[07:35] | Okay. | 好的 |
[08:05] | Uh, sorry. The–the library’s not open yet. | 对不起 图书馆还没开放呢 |
[08:11] | I’m not here for the books, luv. | 我可不是来看书的 美女 |
[08:14] | You. | 是你 |
[08:16] | You’re the one who broke into my cell at the queen’s palace. | 我被巫后关押时 是你闯进我的牢房 |
[08:25] | You wanted to kill Rumplestiltskin. | 你想杀朗普斯金 |
[08:26] | Oh, I still do. | 我现在也想杀他 |
[08:28] | But right now I’ll settle for you. | 但我先杀了你也行 |
[08:52] | Hey, Belle. | 贝儿 |
[08:54] | Rumple, I’m– I’m in the elevator. | 朗普 我在电梯里 |
[08:56] | There’s a man here. He broke in. | 图书馆里有个男人 他闯了进来 |
[08:58] | He wants to kill me. | 他要杀我 |
[08:59] | Belle? You’re–you’re breaking up. | 贝儿 我…我听不清楚 |
[09:01] | – Who’s in the library? – Pirate. | -谁在图书馆里 -海盗 |
[09:03] | – Belle? …- A hand. Missing a hand. | -贝儿 -他缺了一只手 |
[09:04] | Belle? | 贝儿 |
[09:06] | Hello? | 你在听吗 |
[09:08] | No. | 该死的 |
[09:09] | Belle? | 贝儿 |
[09:20] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[09:22] | Uh, a book. | 一本书 |
[09:23] | I trust you’ve seen them before. | 这你肯定见过的 |
[09:26] | You expect to defeat | 你想用一本破书 |
[09:27] | the fiercest creature in the land with a book? | 来打败这世上最凶恶的妖怪吗 |
[09:30] | Maybe she means to bore it to death. | 她可能是想让妖怪无聊死吧 |
[09:33] | It will tell us how to find the Yaoguai. | 这本书有找寻妖怪的线索 |
[09:38] | These are just scribbles. | 上面的字乱七八糟的 |
[09:39] | It’s called another language, | 这是另一种语言 |
[09:42] | and one that I know how to translate. | 而且我知道怎么翻译 |
[09:46] | What? | 怎么了 |
[09:47] | Um, I thought it was just… | 你不是说这书只是 |
[09:49] | Scribbles. | 一团乱吗 |
[09:50] | We’re here to protect the land, girl. | 我们是来保护这里的 小姑娘 |
[09:52] | If that book tells us where to go, | 如果那书上有什么线索 |
[09:54] | you shall share it with us. | 你得跟我们说 |
[09:59] | It says we’ll find the Yaoguai by the lake. | 书上说妖怪会在湖边出现 |
[10:01] | The lake, you say? | 湖边是吗 |
[10:03] | Yes. | 是的 |
[10:04] | You heard her, Claude! We’re going to the lake! | 克劳德 你听见了 咱们去湖边 |
[10:10] | To the lake. | 去湖边 |
[10:12] | Wait! | 等等 |
[10:14] | Don’t forget your book! | 别忘了你的书 |
[10:25] | Enjoy the lake! | 在湖边好好玩吧 |
[10:31] | “The Yaoguai prefers mountain habitats to all others.” | “妖怪多栖息于山林 |
[10:36] | “The Yaoguai hibernates by day, hunts by night.” | 昼伏夜出” |
[10:45] | Please be asleep. | 希望它在睡觉 |
[11:23] | How ever can I thank you? | 我该怎么谢谢你呢 |
[11:25] | Y-you saved my life. | 你救了我 |
[11:26] | And you ruined my hunt. | 你毁了我的捕猎 |
[11:28] | It took me weeks to track the Yaoguai here. | 我花了好几个星期才追踪妖怪到这里 |
[11:32] | Yeah. | 是吗 |
[11:33] | I found it in a day. | 我一天就找到了 |
[11:35] | You had luck on your side. | 你运气好呗 |
[11:36] | No, not luck. | 不是的 不是运气 |
[11:38] | It was this. | 是这本书 |
[11:39] | I could, uh… | 我能 |
[11:41] | I can help you find it again. | 我能帮你再次找到它 |
[11:43] | You’ve done enough damage already. | 你就别再帮倒忙了 |
[11:45] | If you really wanna help, stay out of my way. | 如果你真想帮我 就少管闲事 |
[12:03] | Belle. Oh! It’s okay. | 贝儿 没事了 |
[12:04] | It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事了 没事了 |
[12:07] | Here. | 来穿上吧 |
[12:08] | Where–where is he? | 他…他去哪了 |
[12:11] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[12:13] | But you’ve nothing to fear. I’m here now. | 但你不用怕 有我在呢 |
[12:21] | Hey, kid. You hungry? | 孩子 你饿了没 |
[12:23] | I managed to wrangle up a pop-tart. | 我做了点果馅饼 |
[12:26] | No, thanks. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[12:41] | Well, that went well. | 真是顺利啊 |
[12:44] | Emma, you’re doing all you can do. | 艾玛 你已经尽力了 |
[12:46] | That’s what makes me feel awful. | 所以我才觉得难受 |
[12:48] | Ladies… | 女士们 |
[12:50] | The dwarves have been thinking. | 矮人们考虑了很久 |
[12:53] | We have to ask. | 我们想问问 |
[12:55] | When do we go back? | 我们什么时候回去 |
[12:57] | Back? Where? | 回去 去哪 |
[12:58] | The enchanted forest. Our home. | 魔法森林 我们的家 |
[13:01] | You wanna go back? | 你想回去吗 |
[13:03] | We fought really hard to get here. | 我们好不容易到这里来的 |
[13:07] | But with what Regina did to Archie, | 可瑞金娜害死了阿奇 |
[13:08] | Storybrooke ain’t as safe as we thought. | 童话镇不像想的那么安全了 |
[13:10] | We’re gonna find her. | 我们会找到她的 |
[13:11] | There’s only so many places she can hide. | 她也藏不到哪去 |
[13:13] | We’ve dealt with her before. We’ll do it again. | 我们打败过她 这次也一样 |
[13:14] | But it’s not just her. | 但不仅仅是她 |
[13:17] | The curse is broken. | 诅咒打破了 |
[13:18] | There’s a whole world full of people beyond the town line | 界线以外 那个世界里的人 |
[13:21] | that don’t know who or what we are. | 完全不了解我们的状况 |
[13:24] | Ever think of what might happen if one of them | 试想一下 如果有人来到这里 |
[13:26] | were to come pay us a visit? | 会发生什么 |
[13:27] | He’s right. | 他说的没错 |
[13:29] | What if they see, you know, magic? | 万一他们看到了魔法怎么办 |
[13:31] | Like a girl turning into a wolf, for example? | 比如 一个女孩化身为狼 |
[13:34] | Folks weren’t exactly understanding back in our world. | 之前在我们的世界里 大家都不太接受 |
[13:37] | Okay, let’s not worry about “What ifs.” | 不要为假想情况忧心了 |
[13:40] | No one is here. | 没有陌生人来 |
[13:41] | Yet. | 暂时罢了 |
[13:43] | Maybe they come. Maybe they don’t. | 他们可能会来 也可能不会 |
[13:45] | But that doesn’t change the fact that | 但那也不能改变 |
[13:46] | while we might enjoy things like penicillin, | 虽然盘尼西林这类东西很受用 |
[13:50] | we’re a bit homesick. | 我们还是想家了 |
[13:54] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[13:55] | The shop. | 当铺 |
[13:57] | Why? | 为什么 |
[13:58] | Well, let’s just say there are many wonderful things in there | 这么说吧 那里有很多奇妙的东西 |
[14:01] | that I could use to make sure | 我可以用来确保 |
[14:03] | that pirate never comes near you ever again. | 那个海盗再也不能靠近你 |
[14:05] | Rumple, no. We–we need to report this to the sheriff. | 朗普 不 我们得向警长报告 |
[14:08] | They’ll take care of him. | 他们会对付他 |
[14:10] | You’re so close to finding your son. | 你离找到儿子只有一步之遥 |
[14:12] | Please. Please don’t let your hatred for this man | 求你 不要因为对这个男人的恨意 |
[14:15] | get in the way of that. | 妨碍了你的计划 |
[14:17] | But he tried to harm you. | 但他想伤害你 |
[14:20] | But why? | 但是为什么 |
[14:21] | W-what–what happened between you two? | 你们之间有什么过节 |
[14:23] | Belle… | 贝儿 |
[14:25] | This is really not your concern. | 这真的和你无关 |
[14:27] | He attacked me. It most definitely is my concern. | 他攻击了我 这绝对和我有关系 |
[14:37] | Many years ago, | 很多年前 |
[14:40] | I was married to a woman named Milah… | 我娶了一个叫米拉的女人 |
[14:43] | Until Hook crossed our paths. | 直到虎克出现 |
[14:46] | She was Baelfire’s mother? | 她是比尔菲的母亲吗 |
[14:48] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[14:49] | And because of that marauding cur, | 因为那个四处劫掠的混蛋 |
[14:51] | he grew up without her. | 他从小就失去了母亲 |
[14:54] | He took my wife, he took Bae’s mother, | 他夺走了我的妻子 夺走小比的妈妈 |
[14:58] | so I took his hand. | 所以我断了他一只手 |
[15:02] | That’s why he came after me. | 这就是他冲我来的原因 |
[15:05] | But, uh, what–what about her? | 但是 她呢 |
[15:08] | What… What did he do? | 他做了什么 |
[15:18] | Rumple, you can… | 朗普 你可以 |
[15:20] | You can tell me anything. | 你可以告诉我任何事 |
[15:25] | She died. | 她死了 |
[15:28] | That’s all that matters. | 这才是最重要的 |
[15:41] | what happened here? | 这里发生了什么 |
[15:43] | Hook. | 虎克 |
[15:45] | This is why he attacked you… | 这就是他攻击你的原因 |
[15:48] | …To get you out of the store. | 为了把你引出当铺 |
[15:50] | What did he want? | 他想要什么 |
[15:57] | You have it, Mr. Smee? | 你拿到了吗 斯密先生 |
[15:59] | What is it, Captain? | 这是什么 船长 |
[16:04] | It’s the end of the crocodile’s hope. | 是那只鳄鱼最后的希望 |
[16:08] | Now he’s trapped here. | 现在他走不成了 |
[16:17] | Rumple! Rumple! Stop it! | 朗普 朗普 别砸了 |
[16:18] | Stop, please. | 别砸了 求你了 |
[16:21] | No, you’re right. | 是啊 |
[16:23] | I’ll have to retrieve what’s mine. | 我要去拿回我的东西 |
[16:26] | Let me–let me help you. | 让我来帮你 |
[16:28] | This is my fight. | 这是我的战斗 |
[16:29] | And this is my fault! | 这是我的错 |
[16:31] | If Hook had never attacked me, | 如果虎克没有攻击我 |
[16:33] | you would never leave the shop. | 你就不会离开当铺 |
[16:34] | How do you propose that we get the shawl back? | 你说我们要怎样找回披肩呢 |
[16:37] | Have you dueled with a pirate before? | 你以前和海盗决斗过吗 |
[16:39] | How exactly are you gonna help me? | 你到底想怎么帮我 |
[16:41] | Well, I’m not just gonna sit here and do nothing! | 我不会坐在这里袖手旁观的 |
[16:43] | No. You’re gonna go back to the library, lock the door, | 不 你去图书馆 锁上门 |
[16:46] | and wait for me to dispense with this problem. | 等我解决这个问题 |
[16:48] | And if I don’t? | 如果我不呢 |
[16:50] | You’ll–you’ll cast some spell that gives me no choice? | 你会对我施咒让我别无选择吗 |
[16:53] | No. I trust you’ll do as I wish, | 不 我相信你会听我的话 |
[16:56] | as you trust me to be a better man. | 就像你相信我会成为一个好人 |
[16:59] | Belle, please. | 贝儿 求你了 |
[17:00] | Hook has maybe cost me the chance of finding my son. | 虎克也许已经毁了我找到儿子的机会 |
[17:04] | I don’t want to lose you, too. | 我不想连你也失去 |
[17:08] | Here, look. | 听着 |
[17:13] | I want you to take this… | 我想让你拿着这个 |
[17:15] | Just in case Hook is stupid enough to come after you again. | 以防虎克会蠢到再来找你 |
[17:19] | Point this, pull this trigger, | 瞄准目标 扣动扳机 |
[17:22] | and the gun’ll do the rest for ya. | 剩下的枪会解决 |
[17:24] | All right? | 好吗 |
[17:25] | All right? | 好吗 |
[17:26] | Yeah. Yes. Yes. | 好的 好的 |
[17:29] | W-wait. | 等等 |
[17:33] | Promise me that you going after Hook | 向我保证你去找虎克 |
[17:36] | is just about getting the shawl back. | 只是为了拿回披肩 |
[17:52] | Aah! The Yaoguai wasn’t at the lake. | 妖怪不在湖边 |
[17:53] | I’m, uh… | 我 |
[17:54] | I’m sorry. I-I m–I must’ve misread that one. | 对不起 一定是我看错了 |
[17:57] | See, you know what I think happened? | 知道我怎么想的吗 |
[17:59] | I think you sent us in the wrong direction on purpose. | 我认为你故意让我们去错误的方向 |
[18:09] | Let her go. | 放开她 |
[18:10] | this isn’t your fight, solider. | 不关你的事 战士 |
[18:28] | Wait. You’re a– | 等等 你是 |
[18:30] | Yeah, I know. | 是的 我知道 |
[18:35] | Go. | 滚吧 |
[18:43] | I… didn’t expect to see you again. | 我没想到会再见到你 |
[18:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:50] | I had to put up with brutes like them | 我在国王的军队服役时 |
[18:52] | when I served in the emperor’s army– | 不得不忍受他们这种粗人 |
[18:54] | Fools who think we have no business holding a sword. | 认为我们不该握剑的傻瓜 |
[18:58] | I only wish there was someone there to stand up for me. | 真希望当时能有人支持我 |
[19:03] | You’re, uh, you’re bleeding. | 你 你在流血 |
[19:06] | I’ll survive. | 我没事 |
[19:08] | The sun should be setting soon. | 太阳很快就会下山 |
[19:10] | We need to move out. | 我们要行动了 |
[19:12] | What–what– what do you mean, “We”? | 你说”我们”是什么意思 |
[19:17] | You tracked the Yaoguai in a matter of hours. | 你追踪妖怪只用了几个小时 |
[19:20] | It took me weeks. | 我花了几周时间 |
[19:22] | You track the beast, and I’ll kill it. | 你追踪野兽 然后我来杀它 |
[19:28] | I’d be honored to help you. | 能帮你是我的荣幸 |
[20:00] | Hook came here on his ship. | 虎克是乘自己的船来这里的 |
[20:11] | Leaving town, Mr. Smee? | 要离开小镇吗 斯密先生 |
[20:20] | I spared your life… | 我饶了你的性命 |
[20:23] | And this is how you repay me? | 你就是这么报答我的吗 |
[20:26] | That object you stole from me– I want it back. | 你偷我的东西 我想要回来 |
[20:30] | I gave it to Hook. | 我把它给了虎克 |
[20:32] | – And where is he? – I don’t know. | -他在哪里 -我不知道 |
[20:35] | We–we met on a rooftop. | 我们在屋顶碰面 |
[20:38] | He didn’t tell me anything. | 他没告诉我任何事 |
[20:40] | And why would he? | 他为什么要告诉你 |
[20:42] | Hook knows exactly what you are, Mr. Smee– | 虎克很清楚你是什么东西 斯密先生 |
[20:46] | A sniveling rat. | 一只可怜兮兮的老鼠 |
[20:58] | Now scurry off. | 快滚吧 |
[21:12] | Where is it? | 在哪呢 |
[21:40] | Found you. | 这儿呢 |
[22:19] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[22:22] | H-hello? | 是谁 |
[22:25] | Down here! | 下边 |
[22:32] | Belle! Oh, thank god! | 贝儿 感谢上帝 |
[22:35] | Archie! You’re… | 阿奇 你 |
[22:36] | You–you’re–you’re okay?! | 你还活着 |
[22:38] | Yes, I-I-I am. | 是啊 我还活着 |
[22:39] | I-I–can–can you, uh… | 我…你能不能 |
[22:47] | Go. | 快走 |
[22:48] | Find Mr. Gold. Tell him I’m here. | 去找戈登先生 告诉他我在这儿 |
[22:50] | Bring him back to the ship. | 让他到船上来 |
[22:52] | Wait. You’re not coming with me? | 等等 你不跟我一起走吗 |
[22:57] | Go. Go! Go, go! | 走 快走 |
[22:59] | There’s no time to argue. | 没时间争了 |
[23:09] | Who’s he calling? | 他在给谁打电话 |
[23:20] | You’ve reached the office of Archibald Hopper. | 这里是阿奇柏德·和普办公室 |
[23:23] | I’m sorry I can’t take your call right now. | 我很抱歉无法立即接听 |
[23:25] | I’m either with a patient… | 我可能正在出诊 |
[23:26] | Or dead. | 或死了 |
[23:32] | It’s okay, buddy. | 没事的 伙计 |
[23:35] | Things will get better, I promise. | 会好起来的 我保证 |
[23:36] | You just… gotta hang in there. | 你要撑住 |
[23:41] | Doesn’t feel that way. | 看不出会好转 |
[23:42] | I know. I know. | 我懂 我懂 |
[23:48] | Pongo! | 鹏格 |
[23:50] | How did he get in here? | 他怎么来了 |
[23:53] | I brought him. | 我带他来的 |
[23:54] | Marco and I had a chat. | 我跟马可聊了一下 |
[23:56] | Archie knew how much Henry loves this dog. | 阿奇知道亨利有多爱这只狗 |
[23:59] | We decided he should have him. | 我们决定让亨利养这只狗 |
[24:01] | That is, if you’re up for taking care of him, Henry. | 如果你有能力照顾他的话 亨利 |
[24:04] | Yeah, I am! | 我有啊 |
[24:10] | Henry, why don’t you take Pongo outside and clean him up? | 亨利 带鹏格出去洗个澡好吗 |
[24:12] | Okay. Come on. | 好 来啊 |
[24:14] | Come on, boy! Come on! | 来 宝贝 快点 |
[24:18] | All right, look. | 听我说 |
[24:19] | I know that there’s a lot to work out logistically, but– | 我知道有很多实际问题有待解决 但是 |
[24:22] | No, no, no. Oh. | 不 不 |
[24:24] | I think giving Pongo to Henry is a great idea. | 我觉得让亨利养鹏格真的很好 |
[24:30] | It’s just, four people and a Dalmatian | 只是四个人加一只大麦町 |
[24:32] | – in this loft things might get a little– – Cramped. | -同住一个屋檐下会有点 -挤 |
[24:35] | I know. We’ll get creative. | 没错 我们可以想办法啊 |
[24:38] | Or… | 或者 |
[24:39] | We could get our own place. | 我们俩搬出去住 |
[24:40] | – You wanna do what? – You wanna move out? | -你想搬出去 -你想搬走 |
[24:41] | Whoa! I-it’s just a suggestion. | 只是提个建议 |
[24:44] | After 28 years, isn’t this what we’ve all been waiting for, | 28年了 这不是我们一直期待的吗 |
[24:47] | to be together under the same roof? | 同住在一个屋檐下 |
[24:48] | Yes. I just… | 是啊 只是 |
[24:51] | imagined a bigger roof… | 我想象中的屋檐要大一些 |
[24:54] | with turrets. | 有塔楼的那种 |
[24:57] | Being here in Storybrooke, | 在童话镇里 |
[24:59] | We have a chance at a fresh start. | 我们可以有个全新的开始 |
[25:03] | Let’s take it. | 抓住这个机会吧 |
[25:28] | Okay. | 试试看 |
[25:35] | You looking for this? | 找这个吗 |
[25:37] | Uh, that doesn’t belong to you. | 那个不是你的 |
[25:40] | Oh, it does now. | 现在是我的了 |
[25:53] | My dear Belle, | 亲爱的贝儿 |
[25:56] | you should’ve stayed with your books. | 你应该看你的书去 |
[26:00] | Real life can get so… | 现实生活会很 |
[26:04] | messy. | 麻烦 |
[26:07] | It’s just ahead. | 就在前面了 |
[26:12] | You found it. | 你找到了它 |
[26:13] | Your books serve you well. | 你的书很有用啊 |
[26:18] | Mulan, your leg’s getting worse. | 木兰 你的腿伤更严重了 |
[26:22] | No. I have to protect my village. | 不 我必须捍卫我的村庄 |
[26:26] | You can’t even walk. | 你都走不了路 |
[26:27] | How–how are you gonna kill the Yaoguai? | 还怎么去杀妖怪呢 |
[26:31] | I’m not. | 我去不了 |
[26:34] | You are. | 你去 |
[26:35] | Me? I-I’m–I’m– I’m not a soldier. | 我 我不是战士啊 |
[26:39] | You have good instincts. | 你的直觉很准 |
[26:41] | You tracked down that beast faster than I ever could. | 你追踪怪兽的速度比我快 |
[26:43] | Uh, tracking it and killing it are not the same thing. | 追踪和杀掉不是一回事 |
[26:47] | There was once a time | 曾几何时 |
[26:49] | when people didn’t think that I had what it took either, | 人们也不相信我能杀掉妖怪 |
[26:51] | but I proved them wrong. | 但我证明他们错了 |
[26:53] | How? | 怎样证明 |
[26:54] | By showing them that I had the warrior spirit. | 让他们看到我有勇士精神 |
[26:57] | Once I found something worth fighting for, | 我一旦找到值得为之奋斗的东西 |
[26:59] | I fought for it with everything that I had. | 就会倾尽一切去拼搏 |
[27:01] | I never gave up. | 决不放弃 |
[27:03] | Belle… | 贝儿 |
[27:05] | the fate of my village depends on you. | 我把村庄的命运交给你了 |
[27:14] | Don’t be afraid. | 不要害怕 |
[27:16] | I’m not afraid of you, | 我不怕你 |
[27:18] | and I’m not leaving without that. | 得不到那个我是不会走的 |
[27:21] | Well, I admire your loyalty. But helping rumplestiltskin? | 我钦佩你的忠心 但你要帮侏儒怪 |
[27:24] | I’m afraid you’re fighting a lost cause. | 只怕他是没救了 |
[27:26] | He needs that shawl to find his son. | 他需要那披肩帮他找到儿子 |
[27:28] | And what makes you think his son wants to be found? | 你凭什么认为他儿子想回到他身边 |
[27:31] | Hmm? I’m doing that boy a favor. | 我是在帮那个孩子 |
[27:34] | Have you not hurt Rumple enough? | 你伤朗普还不够吗 |
[27:36] | Oh. I’ve hurt him? | 是我伤他吗 |
[27:40] | You stole his wife. | 你偷走了他的妻子 |
[27:43] | Tell me something, luv. | 告诉我 美女 |
[27:46] | If a woman comes to you and… | 如果一个女人来到你身边 |
[27:49] | begs you to take her away, | 求你带她离开 |
[27:53] | is that theft? | 这叫偷吗 |
[27:56] | Why would she leave him? | 她为什么要离开他 |
[27:58] | Because he was a coward. | 因为他是个懦夫 |
[28:01] | And because she loved me. | 因为她爱的是我 |
[28:06] | I should have burned this the moment I acquired it. | 拿到这东西的时候我就该烧了它 |
[28:10] | Why didn’t you? | 为什么没烧呢 |
[28:11] | Because she made it. | 因为是她亲手做的 |
[28:14] | I’m sorry she died, but… vengeance? | 她死了我很遗憾 但…复仇 |
[28:17] | Vengeance won’t bring her back. | 复仇也无法使她复活 |
[28:19] | Died? | 死了 |
[28:22] | Like it was some kind of accident. | 说得像场意外一样 |
[28:23] | Is that what he told you? | 他是那么跟你说的 |
[28:25] | He–well, yeah, he didn’t say. | 他…他没说 |
[28:27] | No, of course not. | 他当然不会说 |
[28:28] | Of course he’d leave out the most important detail of her passing. | 他当然会略过她死去的最重要细节 |
[28:31] | And, uh… | 那… |
[28:33] | what would that be? | 那是什么 |
[28:35] | He killed her. | 他杀了她 |
[28:39] | He ripped out her heart, | 他挖出了她的心脏 |
[28:42] | and he crushed it right in front of me. | 在我面前捏碎了 |
[28:46] | – No. – Oh, yes. | -不可能 -是真的 |
[28:47] | – No! – Yes. | -不 -是真的 |
[28:52] | He will do anything… | 他愿做任何事 |
[28:55] | anything… | 任何事… |
[28:56] | to hold on to his power. | 来维持他的力量 |
[28:58] | Why do you think anyone who’s ever gotten close to him | 你想啊 为什么所有靠近他的人 |
[29:01] | has either run away or been killed? | 不是逃跑就是被杀 |
[29:07] | Now what makes you think you’re any different? | 你又凭什么觉得自己与众不同 |
[29:11] | Tell me something, darling. | 亲爱的 告诉我 |
[29:13] | Why would you want to fight for a man like that? | 你为什么要为一个那样的人这么拼 |
[29:16] | Because I still see good in him. | 因为我仍能在他身上看到善良的一面 |
[29:18] | Because I believe he’s changed. | 因为我相信他改变了 |
[29:20] | Because his heart is true. | 因为他的心很真 |
[29:24] | And yours? | 而你的心 |
[29:26] | Yours is rotten. | 已经烂了 |
[29:35] | You have no idea. | 你想不到有多烂 |
[29:47] | How the hell did you… | 你是怎么… |
[29:48] | Oh, I know this ship like the back of my… | 我对这艘船了若指… |
[29:51] | well, you know. | 你懂的 |
[29:53] | I’d suggest you give that back to me now. | 我建议你把东西还给我 |
[29:55] | Or what? | 不然呢 |
[30:02] | You look different in this world, crocodile. | 鳄鱼先生 你在这世界样子变了 |
[30:05] | Like the coward I met so long ago, | 很像我很久以前见过的那个懦夫 |
[30:08] | limp and all. | 走路也一瘸一拐的 |
[30:10] | And yet, | 然而 |
[30:12] | you still can’t kill me. | 你依然无法杀掉我 |
[30:14] | Let’s have it, dark one. | 我们试试吧 黑暗者 |
[30:17] | What magic are you gonna hide behind today? | 你今天又藏着什么魔法呢 |
[30:19] | Oh, no. Not magic. | 不 不是魔法 |
[30:23] | Rumple! Hey, let’s go. Let’s go. | 朗普 我们走吧 走吧 |
[30:26] | – Let’s go. – No, not yet, Belle. | -我们走 -还不是时候 贝儿 |
[30:28] | This… | 这… |
[30:29] | This is what you came for. | 这是你来找的东西 |
[30:31] | This is what’s gonna get you back to Bae. | 这个能帮你找到小比 |
[30:34] | Ah, you’re wasting your breath, luv. | 美女 你在浪费口舌 |
[30:37] | He can’t resist. | 他停不了的 |
[30:39] | He has to prove that he’s not a coward. | 他得证明他不是懦夫 |
[30:42] | You may want to turn away, Belle. | 你也许该转过身去 贝儿 |
[30:43] | This isn’t gonna be pretty. | 场面会很不好看的 |
[30:54] | Over here! | 这边 |
[30:55] | Over here! | 这边 |
[31:47] | You… | 你… |
[31:49] | You’re writing something. | 你在写字 |
[31:51] | Jiu Wo. | 救我 |
[31:54] | “Save me.” | “救我” |
[32:00] | You need help. | 你需要帮助 |
[32:07] | Let’s, uh… | 我们… |
[32:10] | Let’s give this a try, shall we? | 我们试试这个吧 |
[32:39] | The curse… | 诅咒… |
[32:42] | you broke it. | 被你打破了 |
[32:45] | Come on. | 起来 |
[32:48] | Someone… | 有人… |
[32:50] | someone did this to you? | 有人把你变成这样的 |
[32:53] | Maleficent. | 是玛琳菲森 |
[32:55] | An evil sorceress from my kingdom | 我王国里的一个邪恶女巫 |
[32:57] | determined to do everything in her power to keep me apart from Aurora, | 她决心用尽全力拆散我和小曦 |
[33:01] | my true love. | 她是我的真爱 |
[33:03] | So she exiled me to this land | 所以她把我流放到这片大陆 |
[33:06] | and turned me into a monster. | 还把我变成怪兽 |
[33:08] | I tried to warn the villagers, but… | 我试图提醒村民们 但… |
[33:10] | no one understood what I really was. | 没人理解我的本质 |
[33:14] | Except you. | 除了你 |
[33:16] | Well, you’re not the first beast I’ve faced. | 你不是我见过的第一个怪兽 |
[33:20] | I am forever in your debt. | 我一辈子都欠你的 |
[33:23] | Please, tell me how I might repay you. | 拜托 告诉我怎样才能报答你 |
[33:26] | My friend’s hurt. She–she needs a doctor. | 我朋友受伤了 她…需要医生 |
[33:30] | As do you. | 你也需要 |
[33:32] | Help me bring her back to the village. | 帮我把她带回村子吧 |
[33:34] | It would be my honor. | 荣幸之至 |
[33:39] | Do it! Do it! | 来呀 来呀 |
[33:40] | Do it! Kill me! | 来呀 杀了我 |
[33:43] | He has to show you how powerful he is. | 他得让你看到他有多强大 |
[33:45] | No. Rumple, this– this is what he wants… | 不 朗普…这正是他所希望的 |
[33:48] | to destroy every bit of good in you. | 他想毁掉你心中所有善念 |
[33:53] | Rip my heart out. | 把我的心脏挖出来 |
[33:55] | Kill me like you did Milah, | 像杀米拉一样杀了我 |
[33:56] | and then I’ll finally be reunited with her. | 然后我就终于能和她重聚了 |
[34:00] | He has to die, Belle. | 他必须得死 贝儿 |
[34:02] | No! No, he doesn’t! | 不 他不必 |
[34:05] | There’s still good in you. | 你心中还有善念 |
[34:07] | I see it. I’ve always seen it. | 我能看到 我一直都能看到 |
[34:10] | please. | 求你 |
[34:12] | Please show me I’m not wrong. | 让我知道我没错 |
[34:26] | You take your little ship | 驾着你的小船 |
[34:28] | and sail until you fall off the edge of the world. | 开到世界尽头去吧 |
[34:33] | I never want to see you again. | 我永远不想再见到你 |
[34:43] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[34:55] | I really liked this one. | 我真的很喜欢这栋 |
[34:58] | I don’t know. The yard looks kinda small. | 我不太确定 花园看起来有点小 |
[35:02] | You gonna say that about every house we look at? | 是不是每栋房子你都要这么说 |
[35:04] | I grew up on a farm. | 我是在农场长大的 |
[35:08] | This isn’t about the houses, is it? | 这不是房子的事 对吧 |
[35:14] | We buried a friend this morning, Mary Margaret, | 我们今早葬了一个朋友 玛丽·玛格丽特 |
[35:16] | and it made me realize… | 那让我发现… |
[35:19] | I don’t wanna die here. | 我不想死在这里 |
[35:21] | But our home, David, | 可是我们的家园 |
[35:24] | it doesn’t exist anymore. | 已经不存在了 戴维 |
[35:26] | The ogres are back. Cora’s in power. | 食人魔回来了 柯拉掌控一切 |
[35:29] | Which is exactly why we need to return. | 所以我们更该回去了 |
[35:31] | To make things right. To fight. | 去除奸惩恶 去战斗 |
[35:33] | I’m tired of fighting! | 我已厌倦战斗了 |
[35:35] | That’s all we’ve ever done. | 我们总是在战斗 |
[35:38] | We have a chance here, | 我们可以在这里生活 |
[35:41] | a chance to be together. | 一起厮守 |
[35:42] | But what if we don’t belong here? | 如果我们不属于这里呢 |
[35:45] | Isn’t it worth it to fight for what we really want? | 难道不应该为理想而战斗吗 |
[35:50] | Unless we don’t want the same thing. | 除非我们的理想不同 |
[36:09] | You plotting your escape from Shawshank, kid? | 你在计划越狱吗 孩子 |
[36:12] | No. They’re blueprints. | 不 这是蓝图 |
[36:14] | I had some ideas for what to do | 我打算在戴维 |
[36:15] | if David and Mary Margaret move out. | 和玛丽·玛格丽特搬走后重新布置一下 |
[36:17] | Look. | 看 |
[36:19] | You wanna make Mary Margaret’s room an armory? | 你想把玛丽·玛格丽特的屋子变成武器库吗 |
[36:22] | Yeah. You know, for weapons and stuff. | 对 存放武器装备 |
[36:25] | To protect us from Regina. | 防备瑞金娜 |
[36:28] | She’s not gonna hurt you. | 她不会伤害你的 |
[36:31] | I’m not gonna let her. | 我会保护你 |
[36:32] | She hurt Archie. | 她害死了阿奇 |
[36:34] | – What if she wants to take me back? – That’s not gonna happen. | -如果她把我抓走怎么办 -不会的 |
[36:41] | Pongo? | 鹏格 |
[36:43] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[36:50] | Archie. | 阿奇 |
[36:52] | – Hi. – What happened? | -你好 -怎么回事 |
[36:53] | It was Cora. She kidnapped me. | 柯拉绑架了我 |
[36:55] | Archie? | 阿奇 |
[36:57] | Henry. Oh! Oh, it’s all right. | 亨利 没事的 |
[37:01] | I’m fine. I’m fine. | 我没事 我没事 |
[37:03] | Henry, we were wrong. | 亨利 我们错了 |
[37:05] | – Regina didn’t do it. – I knew it. | -不是瑞金娜干的 -我就知道 |
[37:08] | Maybe we should let her know. | 也许我们应该去告诉她 |
[37:10] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[37:12] | But something tells me either way, | 但我有预感 不管怎样 |
[37:13] | we’re gonna pay the price. | 我们都会付出代价 |
[37:35] | This would have been lost | 要不是你 |
[37:38] | if it wasn’t for you, Belle. | 它就会丢了 贝儿 |
[37:40] | I would have been lost. | 我也会迷失 |
[37:45] | After everything you’ve learned about me, | 你了解我的一切 |
[37:48] | after everything I’ve done… | 和我做的事 |
[37:52] | Why haven’t you given up on me? | 为什么还不放弃我呢 |
[37:58] | I learned a long time ago | 很久以前我就明白了 |
[38:00] | that when you find something that’s worth fighting for, | 如果有一件值得你为之奋斗的事 |
[38:06] | you never give up. | 你绝不能放弃 |
[38:11] | My–my friend’s over that ridge. | 我朋友就在山脊那边 |
[38:14] | There she is. | 她在那儿 |
[38:18] | Belle. | 贝儿 |
[38:19] | You’re alive. | 你还活着 |
[38:21] | I, uh, I did it. | 我成功了 |
[38:23] | I defeated the Yaoguai… | 我打败了妖怪 |
[38:26] | With a little help. | 有人帮我 |
[38:28] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[38:29] | I was the Yaoguai. | 曾经的妖怪 |
[38:32] | He was cursed. | 他被诅咒了 |
[38:34] | So I helped him. Now he’s going to help you. | 于是我帮了他 他现在会帮你 |
[38:36] | Wait. You’re not coming? | 你不来吗 |
[38:38] | I have another beast to face. | 我要去面对另一只野兽 |
[38:47] | Good-bye. | 再见 |
[38:48] | Good-bye, Belle. | 再见 贝儿 |
[38:55] | We haven’t been properly introduced. | 我们还没正式介绍 |
[38:58] | My name’s Phillip. | 我叫菲利普 |
[39:00] | Mulan. | 木兰 |
[39:13] | I’m coming back, Rumple. | 我这就回来 朗普 |
[39:17] | Isn’t that sweet? | 太感人了 |
[39:20] | Still fighting for true love, | 还在为真爱斗争 |
[39:22] | even to the bitter end. | 不撞南墙不回头 |
[39:25] | How did you find me? | 你怎么找到我的 |
[39:27] | You really should be nicer to your traveling companions. | 你真应该对旅伴好一些 |
[39:29] | Right, Claude? Take her to the tower. | 对吧 克劳德 带她去高塔 |
[39:32] | What? No. What are you– what are you doing? | 什么 不要 你要干什么 |
[39:35] | I-I can save him! Just let me go to him. | 我能救他 让我去救他 |
[39:38] | I-I can break his curse! | 我能打破他的诅咒 |
[39:40] | You already tried and failed. | 你的尝试已经失败了 |
[39:42] | That monster’s beyond saving. | 那个怪物没得救了 |
[39:45] | I’m sparing you a lifetime of pain and misery. | 我免去了你一辈子的痛苦 |
[39:51] | You–you can’t keep us apart forever. | 你无法将我们永远分开 |
[39:54] | I’ll fight for him. | 我会为他而斗争的 |
[39:56] | I’ll never stop fighting for him! | 我不会停止为他而斗争的 |
[40:27] | Okay. | 好的 |
[40:29] | Here we go. | 开始吧 |
[40:57] | Belle… | 贝儿 |
[40:59] | It–it worked. | 奏效了 |
[41:00] | Yes, it did. It did. | 是的 奏效了 |
[41:04] | Now you can find your son. | 现在你可以去找你儿子了 |
[41:08] | Oh, Belle, I so wish you were coming with me. | 贝儿 真希望你能跟我一起去 |
[41:11] | As do I, but… It doesn’t matter. | 我也是 但没关系 |
[41:16] | And why not? | 什么意思 |
[41:18] | Because you’ll find him, | 因为你会找到他 |
[41:20] | and when you do, | 等你找到他 |
[41:23] | I’ll be here waiting for you when you get back. | 回到这儿来 我会等着你 |
[41:35] | I wouldn’t count on it. | 你还是别指望了 |
[41:37] | Belle? | 贝儿 |
[41:39] | Belle! | 贝儿 |
[41:41] | Belle! | 贝儿 |
[41:42] | Who’s belle? | 贝儿是谁 |
[41:46] | Oh, no. Oh, no. No, no. | 不 不 不 |
[41:48] | Oh, fear not. She’ll live. | 别担心 她死不了 |
[41:51] | She’ll just have no idea who you are. | 她只是不知道你是谁了 |
[41:54] | What you’ve done cannot be undone. | 你做的事无法补救 |
[41:57] | Well, now you finally know how it feels! | 现在你知道这是什么感觉了吧 |
[42:01] | Well, go ahead, crocodile. Do your worst. | 来啊 鳄鱼 秀出你的看家本领 |
[42:05] | Oh, I intend to. | 我会的 |