时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on Once Upon a Time… | 前情回顾 |
[00:02] | If you want Ashley to have that baby, | 如果你想让阿什莉留住那个孩子 |
[00:04] | – You’ll owe me a favor. – Deal. | -你欠我个人情 -成交 |
[00:06] | There’s a whole world full of people | 界线以外 那个世界里的人 |
[00:08] | that don’t know who or what we are. | 完全不了解我们的状况 |
[00:09] | What if they see | 万一他们看到 |
[00:10] | the girl turning into a wolf, for example? | 一个女孩化身为狼呢 |
[00:12] | When I pour this potion onto the object I hold most dear, | 只要我将这瓶药剂洒到我最珍爱的物品上 |
[00:15] | that object becomes a talisman. | 那件物品就变成了一个护身符 |
[00:17] | It allows me to cross the town line | 这样我跨过界线时 |
[00:18] | and still remember who I am. | 就还能记得我是谁 |
[00:19] | Now you can find your son. | 现在你可以去找你儿子了 |
[00:21] | Belle! | 贝儿 |
[00:22] | Who’s Belle? | 贝儿是谁 |
[00:30] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[00:30] | – What’s going on? – Beautiful Belle. | -怎么回事 -我美丽的贝儿 |
[00:31] | Let me– | 让我看看 |
[00:35] | No, no. L-let me. Let me. | 别动 让我帮你 |
[00:38] | There. All better. Good. | 看 好多了吧 |
[00:40] | – How did you do that? – It’s nothing to be afraid of. | -你怎么做到的 -没什么好怕的 |
[00:42] | Get away. | 离我远点 |
[00:44] | – Belle, please. – What are you?! | -贝儿 求你 -你是什么 |
[00:46] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[00:47] | I’m at the town line. | 我在界线这儿 |
[00:48] | Two people down, maybe three. | 两个 或者三个人受伤了 |
[00:51] | There’s a car, pretty banged up with Pennsylvania plates. | 有辆车撞得挺惨 是宾州的牌照 |
[00:53] | – What’s going on? – She crossed over the line. | -出什么事了 -她跨过了界线 |
[00:55] | She doesn’t remember. | 什么都不记得了 |
[00:58] | Hey, beautiful. | 美女你好 |
[01:01] | Here, I didn’t think you’d notice. | 还以为你不会注意到我呢 |
[01:03] | I think your ribs are broken. | 我觉得你肋骨断了 |
[01:04] | Oh, that must be why it hurts when I laugh. | 难怪我笑的时候会疼呢 |
[01:06] | Did you see his face? | 你看到他的表情了吗 |
[01:07] | His one true love, gone in an instant! | 一生的挚爱一瞬间不记得他了 |
[01:10] | Just like Milah, Crocodile… | 就像米拉 老鳄鱼 |
[01:13] | When you took her from me. | 就像你把她夺走的时候 |
[01:15] | But you took her first. | 是你先抢走了她 |
[01:17] | Gold, are you insane?! | 戈登 你疯了吗 |
[01:18] | Yes, I am! | 我就是疯了 |
[01:20] | – You can’t do that! – I can if you let me go. | -你不能这样 -你放手看我能不能 |
[01:22] | You don’t want her to see that. | 你不想让她看到这一幕 |
[01:23] | I’m a stranger to her. | 我对她来说只是陌生人 |
[01:24] | Murder is a bad first impression. | 谋杀不会给她留好印象的 |
[01:26] | What would Belle want you to do? | 贝儿会想让你怎么做 |
[01:36] | Over here! | 在这边 |
[01:39] | No! Him! Take care of him. He can wait. | 不 他 先救治他 他没大碍 |
[01:42] | What? | 什么 |
[01:43] | – There’s someone in there. – Stay. | -车里有人 -待在这儿 |
[01:44] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[01:48] | Do you know this guy? | 你认识他吗 |
[01:49] | I’ve never seen him before. | 从没见过他 |
[01:51] | That’s because he drove into town. | 因为他是镇外来的 |
[01:53] | From the outside? | 从外面来的 |
[01:55] | Looks like the world just came to Storybrooke. | 看来世界发现了童话镇 |
[02:10] | Ambulance incoming, | 救护车即将抵达 |
[02:11] | E.T.A.–one minute. | 预计一分钟后到达 |
[02:13] | Ambulance incoming. E.T.A.–one minute. | 救护车预计一分钟后到达 |
[02:17] | Dr. Whale, please report to the E.R., | 威尔医生请到急救室 |
[02:20] | Dr. Whale, please report to the E.R.. | 威尔医生请到急救室 |
[02:23] | O.R. staff stand by. | 手术室员工做好准备 |
[02:26] | O.R. staff stand by. | 手术室员工做好准备 |
[02:27] | I need to find Dr. Whale! | 我得找到威尔医生 |
[02:28] | Anybody seen the doctor? | 有人看见医生了吗 |
[02:30] | Dr. Whale, we need you in the E.R.! | 威尔医生 需要你到急救室来 |
[02:32] | – Somebody get the doctor! – E.T.A. one minute. | -谁去把医生找来 -预计一分钟后到达 |
[02:34] | To the Frankensteins. | 为弗兰肯斯坦家族干杯 |
[02:36] | To a fine new year, papa. | 为新年干杯 爸爸 |
[02:37] | Thank you, Gerhardt. | 谢谢 格哈德 |
[02:40] | And let’s have a better look at that medal. | 让我们来好好看看奖章 |
[02:42] | My son. | 我儿子 |
[02:44] | The silver cross. | 是银十字奖章 |
[02:46] | It’s embarrassing to have everyone make such a fuss. | 大家都在小题大做 我真不好意思 |
[02:48] | Well, that’s your cross to bear, I suppose. | 这就是甜蜜的负担 对吧 |
[02:52] | To the holiday. | 为节日干杯 |
[02:55] | Something for both of my sons. | 我有礼物给我两个儿子 |
[03:00] | Too small to be a pony. | 这么小肯定不是匹马 |
[03:02] | Your mother gave me that when we were married. | 你妈妈和我结婚时候给我的 |
[03:04] | It was her father’s. | 是她父亲的表 |
[03:05] | She wanted to keep it in the family. | 她想这块表代代流传下去 |
[03:10] | – I remember. – Open yours, Viktor. | -我记得 -打开你的礼物 维克多 |
[03:14] | 致维克多·弗兰肯斯坦博士 受司令部授权 现委任你为第34师步兵团驻军医生 | |
[03:16] | A commission. | 委任状 |
[03:17] | Father, surely you’re joking. | 父亲 您是在开玩笑吧 |
[03:19] | My work is far too important to leave now. | 我不能放下这么重要的工作去参军 |
[03:21] | I purchased you a commission. | 我给你买了张委任状 |
[03:23] | You will join the Mobile 34th as their camp physician. | 你去34师步兵团给他们当军医 |
[03:26] | It’s an honor. | 这是你的荣幸 |
[03:27] | Well, yes, of course, but I’m not sure you realize | 那是自然 但我觉得您没有意识到 |
[03:30] | the important scientific work he’s doing. | 他的科学工作有多重要 |
[03:31] | Certainly, but how will he do his work | 当然重要 但没了我的财力支持 |
[03:33] | without my financial support? | 他还能做什么 |
[03:34] | Papa, I rely on that money. | 爸爸 我需要那笔钱 |
[03:36] | I’ve already allowed you the use of our summer home | 我已经同意让你用我们避暑的宅子 |
[03:39] | for your foolish purposes. | 做那些愚蠢的实验了 |
[03:41] | Isn’t that enough? | 那还不够吗 |
[03:42] | I have made great progress! | 我取得了很大的进展 |
[03:44] | The name Frankenstein is going to stand for life! | 弗兰肯斯坦将名垂青史 |
[03:48] | Life everlasting here on earth. | 世代流传 |
[03:51] | Dr. Whale, please report to the E.R. | 威尔医生请到急救室 |
[03:53] | I don’t know what’s going on. | 这是怎么回事 |
[03:54] | Car versus pedestrian. Chest trauma from the wheel. | 车撞了行人 司机胸部受方向盘挤压 |
[03:56] | Pedestrian’s got contusions, broken ribs. | 行人有脑震荡 肋骨断裂 |
[03:58] | Go to X-ray. Pedestrian first. | 先送行人去拍X光 |
[03:59] | – Hide him. – What? | -把他藏起来 -什么 |
[04:01] | Find a room and hide him. | 找间屋子把他藏起来 |
[04:03] | – Belle, what’s going on? – Get him out of here! | -贝儿 怎么回事 -让他出去 |
[04:05] | – No, what’s happening? Belle! – I’d like to know that myself. | -到底怎么了 贝儿 -我也想知道 |
[04:07] | – Belle! Belle! – Everybody, calm down. | -贝儿 贝儿 -大家都冷静下 |
[04:12] | Mr. Gold. | 戈登先生 |
[04:14] | Everything will be fine. She’s in good hands here. | 一切都会好起来的 我们会好好照顾她 |
[04:17] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[04:20] | Viktor. | 维克多 |
[04:23] | Viktor, wait. | 维克多 等等 |
[04:26] | He’ll cool off. | 他会想通的 |
[04:28] | Here. Take this. | 来 拿着 |
[04:30] | You’re the eldest. She wanted it for you. | 你是长子 妈妈是想留给你的 |
[04:33] | No. Keep it. | 不 你留着吧 |
[04:35] | Don’t worry about me. I’ll find another way. | 别担心我 我会另想办法的 |
[05:27] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不 不要 |
[05:28] | No, no, no, no, no. | 别叫 别叫 |
[05:30] | I-I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | 对不起 对不起 |
[05:32] | – I’m sorry. – You okay? | -对不起 -你没事吧 |
[05:34] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[05:49] | Where’s Cora? | 柯拉在哪 |
[05:50] | What? | 什么 |
[05:53] | Again? | 又用手铐 |
[05:54] | You’re really into this, aren’t you? | 你还真是好这一口啊 |
[05:59] | Damn, that hurts. | 天哪 真疼 |
[06:00] | Told you. | 早告诉你了 |
[06:02] | You cracked a few ribs. | 你断了几根肋骨 |
[06:04] | Where’s Cora? | 柯拉在哪 |
[06:06] | You look good, I must say, | 我得说 你真威风 |
[06:07] | all “Where’s Cora?” in a commanding voice. | 一副命令的口吻问我”柯拉在哪” |
[06:10] | Chills. | 我好害怕 |
[06:11] | You have all sorts of sore places. I can make you hurt. | 你浑身是伤 我能让你痛苦万分 |
[06:19] | I have no idea where Cora is. She has her own agenda. | 我不知道柯拉在哪 她另有打算 |
[06:22] | Let’s talk about something I am interested in–my hook. | 来谈谈我感兴趣的事 我的钩子 |
[06:25] | May I have it back? | 能还给我吗 |
[06:27] | Or is there another attachment you’d prefer? | 或者你对其他什么东西感兴趣 |
[06:29] | You’re awfully chipper for a guy who just failed to kill his enemy, | 你仇人没杀死 反而被车撞到 |
[06:32] | then got hit by a car. | 你倒挺开心 |
[06:34] | Well, my ribs may be broken, but… | 虽然我肋骨断了 |
[06:36] | everything else is still intact, | 别处都还好好的 |
[06:39] | which is more than can be said for other bad days I’ve had. | 我还有比这惨得多的倒霉经历呢 |
[06:43] | Plus I did some quality damage to my foe. | 而且我狠狠地伤了我的敌人 |
[06:45] | You hurt Belle. | 你伤害了贝儿 |
[06:46] | I hurt his heart. | 我伤了他的心 |
[06:47] | Belle’s just where he keeps it. | 贝儿是他的心头肉 |
[06:49] | He killed my love. | 他杀了我的爱人 |
[06:52] | I know the feeling. | 我知道是什么感觉 |
[06:57] | Keep smilin’, buddy. | 继续笑吧 伙计 |
[06:58] | You’re chained down. He’s on his feet, immortal, | 你被绑住了 他却是永生不死的自由人 |
[07:01] | has magic, and you hurt his girl. | 还会魔法 而你伤害了他心爱的姑娘 |
[07:04] | If I were to pick dead guy of the year? | 如果让我选本年度必死之人 |
[07:07] | I’d pick you. | 我肯定会选你 |
[07:19] | We’ve gotta get into his phone. Let me guess another pass code. | 我们得调查他的手机 我再猜一次密码 |
[07:21] | You can’t guess. There are a million possible combinations. | 没法猜 一个密码有上百万种组合呢 |
[07:24] | – 10,000. – 10,000. | -一万种 -一万啊 |
[07:25] | Leroy, can you get it open or something? Hack it? | 勒罗伊 你有办法吗 能黑了它吗 |
[07:27] | Well, you do understand that computer hacking | 你应该知道电脑黑客和 |
[07:29] | and pickax hacking are different. | 矿工是两码事吧 |
[07:30] | Here, let me try. I have a thing. | 给我 我试试 我有方法 |
[07:32] | And we do know something. There was stuff in his car– | 我们还是有线索的 他车里的东西 |
[07:33] | rental agreement, maps, receipts. | 租赁合同 地图和收据 |
[07:36] | His name is Greg Mendell. | 他叫格雷格·门德尔 |
[07:38] | Now let’s see… | 好了 试试吧 |
[07:44] | Pictures of him alone at a bunch of eastern seaboard tourist locations… | 他一个人在东海岸旅游景点拍的照片 |
[07:47] | a LinkedIn account… | 一个关系网账户 |
[07:50] | and he tweets pictures of his food. | 还发美食微博 |
[07:53] | I’ll keep looking, but I think what we have here | 我会继续调查的 但我估计他 |
[07:55] | is a well-documented real-life ordinary joe. | 是个平凡的普通人 |
[07:58] | Or Greg. | 普通的格雷格 |
[07:59] | So whatever’s kept random people from | 看来这28年来 |
[08:01] | stumbling into Storybrooke for the last 28 years… | 阻止普通人误闯入童话镇的魔法 |
[08:04] | – It’s gone. – Anyone could drive in. | -已经失效了 -谁都能来 |
[08:06] | Why are my instincts telling me that’s a bad thing? | 为什么我本能地觉得这不是好事呢 |
[08:08] | ‘Cause you’ve seen “E.T.” Or “Splash” or any other movie | 看过《E.T.》和《现代美人鱼》没 |
[08:11] | where they find something magical and study it to death. | 人类一旦发现神奇事物 就往死里研究 |
[08:13] | Think what’d they do to a werewolf. | 想想他们会怎么对狼人 |
[08:15] | Oh, and his friends and family? | 他还有朋友和家人呢 |
[08:16] | They’re going to come looking for him soon. | 他们很快就会来找他 |
[08:17] | Let’s try not to overreact. | 先不要反应过度 |
[08:18] | Leroy’s right. We don’t need outsiders here. | 勒罗伊说得对 我们不能让陌生人来 |
[08:21] | Hook says he doesn’t know where Cora is, | 虎克说他不知道柯拉的行踪 |
[08:23] | and god knows what she’s gonna do. | 天知道柯拉又想干什么 |
[08:25] | With other people coming here, | 再加上陌生人的出现 |
[08:26] | that’s not gonna be good for anyone. | 这对谁都不是好事 |
[08:27] | We need to find Regina, tell her we know she was framed. | 我们得找到瑞金娜 还她清白 |
[08:29] | I’ve been tracking her. No luck. She’s gone underground. | 我试着找她 没找到 她躲起来了 |
[08:31] | But what if Cora finds her first? | 万一柯拉先找到她呢 |
[08:32] | I don’t want to think about the damage those two would do together. | 她俩联手会造成的灾难不堪设想 |
[08:34] | This could not have come at a worse time. | 不能再雪上加霜了 |
[08:36] | It’s okay. The guy’s being patched up right now. | 没事的 那人正在手术呢 |
[08:37] | – He’ll probably be on his way home by morning. – Not quite. | -说不定他明早就能回家 -我看难 |
[08:40] | He’s bleeding into his chest cavity. | 他的血液流进了胸腔 |
[08:43] | It’s not a full flood, you know, | 虽然还没填满 |
[08:44] | but pretty soon he’ll be drowning in his own blood. | 但很快他会被自己的血溺死的 |
[08:47] | So make it stop. Aren’t you a doctor? | 那就别让他死 你不是医生吗 |
[08:55] | Gold. | 戈登 |
[08:58] | You fixed me. Now fix him. | 你救了我 也救救他吧 |
[09:01] | It will take you seconds and cost you nothing. | 只需短短几秒钟 也不会有损失 |
[09:05] | No. | 不行 |
[09:06] | No? Just… no? | 不行 就这样吗 |
[09:08] | I owe you nothing, Whale. | 我不欠你的 威尔 |
[09:10] | I owe none of you anything, | 我什么都不欠你们的 |
[09:12] | and some of you owe me. | 但你们中有几个还欠我呢 |
[09:14] | So, yeah, just… no. | 所以没错 就是不行 |
[09:17] | Oh, and point of interest– the driver? | 还要提醒你一点 那个司机 |
[09:19] | He saw me throwing some magic. | 他看到我用魔法了 |
[09:21] | So instead of trying to get him out of here, | 与其奋力地抢救他 |
[09:22] | you better be hoping he dies, because if he doesn’t, | 还不如让他死掉 因为他不死的话 |
[09:25] | he’s gonna be driving tour buses up and down main street. | 下次他就会带着旅游团来了 |
[09:30] | So glad I don’t give a damn. | 幸好我不在乎他的死活 |
[09:40] | Look… | 听着 |
[09:42] | Letting him die is easy. | 让他死的话非常容易 |
[09:44] | I can do that, if that’s what you decide. | 我能办到 如果你们也这么想 |
[09:48] | Let’s take this somewhere private. | 我们找个没人的地方说吧 |
[09:51] | It’s not really murder if we let him succumb to his injuries. | 让他因伤而死 这并不算谋杀 |
[09:54] | I’m pretty sure it is. | 我敢肯定这就是 |
[09:55] | Of course we save him. | 我们当然要救他了 |
[09:57] | – Obviously. – Well… | -显然的 -这个嘛 |
[09:58] | – Leroy! – We gotta think it through. | -勒罗伊 -我们得好好考虑一下 |
[10:00] | If we save him and kill the whole town, | 牺牲整个童话镇去救他 |
[10:01] | is that really better? | 那样真的好吗 |
[10:03] | So we have to choose between our lives and his. | 不是他死 就是我亡 |
[10:06] | We can worry about the town later. | 我们等下再担心镇子 |
[10:08] | Which doesn’t mean we should abandon him. | 这不代表我们可以放弃他 |
[10:10] | I know, but let’s worry about Storybrooke | 我知道 我们先救下他 |
[10:12] | after we save a life. | 再考虑小镇的事吧 |
[10:15] | Dr. Whale, prep for surgery. | 威尔医生 准备手术 |
[10:23] | Anyone else notice he’s drunk off his ass? | 你们没注意到他已经酩酊大醉了吗 |
[10:38] | Someone’s looking for Greg. | 有人找格雷格 |
[10:41] | How long before they come here? | 他们什么时候会找到这儿来 |
[10:59] | Good evening, doctor. | 晚上好 博士 |
[11:02] | How did you get in here? Who are you? | 你怎么进来的 你是谁 |
[11:05] | Stiltskin. Rumple von Stiltskin. | 我是斯金 朗普·冯·斯金 |
[11:09] | A foreigner. | 外国人 |
[11:10] | What tipped you off? My rosy complexion? | 是从我红润的肤色看出来的吗 |
[11:13] | Yes, I’ve seen nothing of your drab little land yet, | 我还没看过你们这片贫瘠的土地 |
[11:16] | but I am interested in your work. | 但我对你的工作很感兴趣 |
[11:19] | Well, you’re a little late. I’ve been shut down. | 太晚了 我已经关门了 |
[11:22] | And I can’t bring back dead loved ones, anyway, | 而且我不能起死回生 |
[11:24] | if that’s what you’re after. | 如果你是为此而来 |
[11:26] | I think my deceased are best kept where they are, | 亡者就让他们安息吧 |
[11:28] | dearie, thank you very much. | 多谢了 亲爱的 |
[11:29] | No, no, no. Um… | 不 不 不是那个 |
[11:31] | My interest is in how you do whatcha do. | 我想了解你的方法 |
[11:34] | You see, where I come from, we do things… differently. | 在我那儿 我们行事的方法与你不同 |
[11:38] | Your land has witchcraft, | 你的世界虽有魔法 |
[11:40] | but it’s feeble, neglected stuff. | 但它力量微弱 可以忽视不计 |
[11:42] | Where I live, it’s strong and hearty. | 而在我的世界 魔法强盛兴旺 |
[11:45] | But… it cannot restore life. | 但是 它不能起死回生 |
[11:49] | If you can do this, | 如果你能做到 |
[11:51] | well… | 那么 |
[11:53] | I’ll want to know more, and I’m willing to pay. | 我想了解一下 而且我会付钱 |
[12:01] | How did you do that? | 你是怎么做到的 |
[12:02] | You’re missing the point. | 你搞错重点了 |
[12:05] | Money. Yours. | 钱你拿着 |
[12:07] | Are you a philanthropist? | 你是个慈善家吗 |
[12:08] | Well, I’ve been called worse. | 这算是说的好听的了 |
[12:10] | There is a cost to you– knowledge. | 你要以知识作为交换 |
[12:13] | You teach me to wield… whatever it is you wield. | 你教我你的方法 不论是怎样的方法 |
[12:16] | That is the deal. | 怎么样 |
[12:18] | Then it’s a deal. | 好吧 |
[12:20] | – I thought you were bringing– – Igor, tremendous news! | -我以为你要… -伊格尔 好消息 |
[12:22] | This is Rump– | 这位是朗普 |
[12:31] | Master… | 老师 |
[12:34] | What’s happened? | 这是怎么了 |
[12:36] | Bring back the equipment. | 把仪器都搬回来 |
[12:38] | We’re staying, | 我们不搬了 |
[12:40] | and we’re going to need a body. | 我们还需要一具尸体 |
[13:23] | Hello, Rumple. | 你好啊 朗普 |
[13:29] | Well, I expected this was just a matter of time. | 我想这也是早晚的事 |
[13:32] | Had hoped you were dead, but hey… | 我希望你已经死了 但是呢 |
[13:34] | Disappointment’s just part of life. | 人生不如意十之八九 |
[13:35] | I’m sure we can agree on that. | 你也这么觉得吧 |
[13:37] | Aw, the crocodile snaps at the little bird. | 鳄鱼冲小鸟发起火来了 |
[13:40] | And after I brought you a gift. | 我给你带了礼物 |
[13:41] | Yeah, did you bring the antidote, too? | 你也带了解药来吗 |
[13:43] | Oh, Rumple. It’s a peace offering. | 朗普 这是橄榄枝啊 |
[13:47] | And what do you want for this, uh… | 你想要什么 |
[13:50] | This “Peace offering”? | 来换取和平 |
[13:52] | My daughter. | 我要我女儿 |
[13:54] | You were so clever | 你很聪明 |
[13:55] | to get her to lay the curse so you could come here. | 为了来这个世界 你让她施诅咒 |
[13:59] | You don’t need her anymore. | 你已经不需要她了 |
[14:01] | Let me try to get her back and let us live. | 让我去争取她 让我们好好生活 |
[14:07] | And what do I get for my troubles? | 那我有什么好处呢 |
[14:09] | Your son. | 你能得到你儿子 |
[14:28] | You know what that is, of course. | 你肯定知道那是什么 |
[14:32] | It’ll find him… | 这东西能找到他 |
[14:35] | If this one truly is it. | 如果这是真货的话 |
[14:37] | Oh, darling, I have no reason to cheat you. | 亲爱的 我没理由欺骗你 |
[14:40] | Anymore. | 是不再欺骗我了 |
[14:42] | I want you… | 我想要你 |
[14:44] | to find the one person in this universe | 找到这个世界上唯一 |
[14:46] | who might still love you. | 可能还深爱着你的人 |
[14:50] | After all, I’m doing the same thing. | 毕竟 我也在做同样的事 |
[14:54] | Do you have any spells to return memories? | 你有恢复记忆的方法吗 |
[14:59] | I only know what you taught me… | 我知道的都是你教我的 |
[15:03] | Master. | 老师 |
[15:05] | So will you accept my offer of a truce? | 那你接受我的停战协议吗 |
[15:12] | Truce. | 我接受 |
[15:16] | Let’s seal it like we used to. | 我们按老规矩完成交易吧 |
[15:41] | What’s that? | 你手里拿的是什么 |
[15:43] | Oh. It’s just the guy’s personal effects. | 那个伤者私人物件罢了 |
[15:46] | I get the best watches this way. | 我这样能拿到很好的表呢 |
[15:48] | Joking. | 玩笑话 |
[15:49] | As far as you know. It’s too bad it’s cracked. | 你懂的 可惜被撞坏了 |
[15:51] | I thought you’d be scrubbing in by now. | 你还没换手术服呢 |
[15:54] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[15:56] | Yeah, I’m gonna do that. | 是啊 我该去换了 |
[15:59] | Arm okay? | 你胳膊还好吧 |
[16:02] | I’m not drunk. | 我没醉 |
[16:03] | Okay, just… | 好吧 |
[16:05] | Let’s save this guy, all right? | 我们得赶紧救人 好吗 |
[16:08] | I don’t care what he saw. | 不管他看见了什么 |
[16:09] | We don’t let go of people. | 我们也不能任他死去 |
[16:12] | Right. | 是啊 |
[16:15] | Of course not. | 当然不能 |
[16:37] | Gerhardt. | 格哈德 |
[16:39] | Igor told me that I’d find you here. | 伊格尔让我到这儿来找你 |
[16:42] | I can’t believe… | 我不敢相信 |
[16:44] | I thought you worked with cells in petri dishes. | 我以为你只是用培养皿研究细胞 |
[16:46] | My work has progressed. | 我的试验有了进展 |
[16:47] | And I thought you supported me. | 我以为你是支持我的 |
[16:49] | Not like this. | 可这样不行 |
[16:50] | – Halt! – Don’t shoot! | -别动 -别开枪 |
[16:52] | We have orders! | 我们是奉命前来 |
[16:54] | He’s in uniform. | 他是军人 |
[17:02] | Go. | 快走 |
[17:03] | Go! Go! | 快走 快走 |
[17:05] | You shouldn’t have come looking for me. | 你不该来找我的 |
[17:10] | And I thought you supported me. | 我以为你是我这边的 |
[17:14] | Gerhardt. | 格哈德 |
[17:18] | Gerhardt? | 格哈德 |
[17:25] | Same person again. | 这个人又打来了 |
[17:26] | – “Her.” Cute. – Probably a girlfriend. | -“她” 真有爱 -可能是伤者的女友 |
[17:29] | We could answer it, just let her know he’s okay. | 我们可以接的啊 告诉她男朋友没事 |
[17:30] | He’s not okay. | 可他出事了 |
[17:32] | He’s alive. We could let her know he’s alive. | 至少还有气 这点我们总可以告诉她 |
[17:34] | Nah. The police could trace it here instantly. | 不行 警察很快就会查到这里来 |
[17:36] | She can activate the “find your phone thing” | 即使我们不接 |
[17:37] | without us picking it up at all. | 她也能定位手机位置 |
[17:40] | That settles that. | 不用接了 |
[17:42] | Ohh, my nerves can’t take this. Is the surgery almost over? | 我受不了了 手术怎么还没结束 |
[17:45] | I-I think it takes… | 我觉得还… |
[17:50] | Wait. Wait. Any news? | 等等 情况怎么样了 |
[17:52] | No. I was just looking for the doctor. | 没 我是来找医生的 |
[17:53] | He’s not in the O.R.? | 他不在手术室吗 |
[17:55] | – He never came in. – Then page him. | -他就没出现过 -那还不赶紧联系他 |
[17:58] | He was not looking so good earlier. | 他之前就状态不佳 |
[18:04] | He’s here. | 他就在这儿 |
[18:12] | No, but his pager is. | 只有他的寻呼机在 |
[18:15] | He’s gone. | 他走了 |
[18:25] | – Got the scent? – Boozy. | -闻到什么了吗 -一股酒味 |
[18:26] | Just find him and bring him back. | 找到他 把他带回来 |
[18:27] | We’ll watch Hook | 我们会看着虎克 |
[18:28] | and figure out options if Whale doesn’t come back. | 想想找不到威尔怎么办 |
[18:30] | Maybe Doc can do it. | 也许万事通可以 |
[18:31] | Surgery? | 做手术吗 |
[18:35] | No. | 不行 |
[18:36] | Maybe he didn’t even run. | 也许威尔不是临阵脱逃 |
[18:37] | Maybe Cora grabbed him for some reason. | 也许是柯拉把他抓走了 |
[18:39] | I don’t think so. He’s been in a rough place | 应该不是 自从他复活了 |
[18:41] | since he brought Regina’s fiance back to life. | 瑞金娜的未婚夫 他状态就一直不好 |
[18:43] | – Daniel? – Back to life?! | -丹尼尔 -他复活了 |
[18:45] | – And had his arm ripped off and put back on. – Cool. | -他的胳膊被扯掉 然后又安上了 -帅啊 |
[18:47] | Wait. Daniel came back? | 等等 丹尼尔复活了 |
[18:48] | Like some kind of Frankenstein? | 就像弗兰肯斯坦创造的那个怪物吗 |
[18:50] | That’s Whale. The doctor. | 威尔就是弗兰肯斯坦 |
[18:52] | And Daniel was his– | 丹尼尔就是他的… |
[18:53] | What went on here while we were gone? | 我们不在的时候都出过什么乱子 |
[18:56] | Ruby, get going. | 鲁比 快去找他 |
[18:57] | Bring back… Dr. Frankenstein. | 把弗兰肯斯坦博士带回来 |
[19:01] | We’re gonna send this guy back home with bolts in his neck. | 我们会送一个脖子上插着螺栓的怪物回家的 |
[19:03] | She’ll find him. | 她会找到他的 |
[19:05] | Yeah, but what kind of state is he gonna be in? | 是啊 可他会是个什么状态呢 |
[19:14] | I will bring you back, | 我一定会让你复活的 |
[19:15] | my brother, I promise. | 我向你保证 弟弟 |
[19:52] | It’s burned… | 心脏被烧坏了 |
[19:54] | Like coal. | 焦得跟炭似的 |
[19:59] | Cover him. | 盖上他吧 |
[20:00] | The sheet will serve as his shroud. | 那就是他的寿衣了 |
[20:03] | Of course, doctor. | 好的 博士 |
[20:07] | Viktor? | 维克多 |
[20:08] | Father. | 父亲 |
[20:09] | You were seen carrying a body into this house. | 有人看见你将一具尸体运到了这里 |
[20:11] | Explain yourself. | 这是怎么回事 |
[20:16] | Gerhardt? | 格哈德 |
[20:20] | My boy. | 我的孩子 |
[20:21] | My dear son. | 我最亲爱的儿子 |
[20:23] | What did you do?! | 你都干了什么 |
[20:25] | It was an accident. | 是意外 |
[20:26] | – I was working. – You caused this! | -我在工作 -你是罪魁祸首 |
[20:28] | The things you do… | 都是因为你干的事 |
[20:31] | You cut into your brother! | 你还用你弟弟的尸体做实验 |
[20:33] | You put your foul magician’s work into your brother! | 你把那套愚蠢的魔法用在你弟弟身上 |
[20:36] | No, no, it wasn’t like that! It can work! | 不 不是这样的 会成功的 |
[20:38] | I did this for you, too, father. | 我这么做也是为了你 父亲 |
[20:41] | I wanted you to have two sons again. | 我希望我们父子三人重聚 |
[20:45] | And now I have none. | 从现在起 我没有儿子了 |
[21:43] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[21:47] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[21:49] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[21:51] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[21:54] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[21:57] | You in there? | 你在吗 |
[21:59] | Can I come in? | 能让我进去吗 |
[22:02] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[22:13] | Mom? Mom? | 妈妈 妈妈 |
[22:22] | Henry, I’m so glad you’re here. | 亨利 你来了我真高兴 |
[22:27] | I missed you so much when… | 我真的很想你 |
[22:30] | I have to let you know I had nothing to do with Archie. | 你要知道 阿奇的死真的不关我的事 |
[22:33] | I know. I always knew. | 我知道 我一直知道 |
[22:35] | I was framed. | 我是被陷害的 |
[22:36] | I don’t know how. I– | 我不知道究竟怎么回事 |
[22:37] | It just seems like everything… | 但好像所有的事… |
[22:40] | You knew? | 你知道 |
[22:42] | How did you know? | 你怎么会知道 |
[22:44] | Simple. | 很简单 |
[22:48] | Because I did it. | 因为都是我干的 |
[22:49] | Mother. | 母亲 |
[23:14] | Did it work? | 有用吗 |
[23:17] | No? | 没用 |
[23:19] | There was a little problem with what the heart could withstand. | 心脏的承受能力有限 |
[23:22] | Problems of the heart. Isn’t that always the way? | 心脏有问题啊 总是这样 |
[23:24] | Could you get out of my light, please? | 你能别挡着我的光吗 |
[23:28] | You know, | 知道吗 |
[23:29] | where I come from, | 我所在的那个世界 |
[23:31] | there are hearts that can withstand anything | 有些心可谓无坚能摧 |
[23:33] | because of magic. | 全都拜魔法所赐 |
[23:37] | You have hearts? | 真的吗 |
[23:39] | I’ll tell you what. | 这样吧 |
[23:41] | I’m gonna bring you a friend, | 我给你介绍一位朋友 |
[23:43] | a master of the hat. | 帽子行家 |
[23:45] | He shall take you to a young woman | 他会带你去见一位年轻女士 |
[23:47] | who has exactly what you need. | 她拥有你梦寐以求的东西 |
[23:49] | You put on a little show for her, | 你给她演出戏 |
[23:51] | and then you walk away th all your prayers answered. | 然后你就能得到你日思夜想的东西 |
[23:54] | A heart for your brother. | 一颗能救活你弟弟的心脏 |
[23:58] | And who is this woman? | 这位女士又是何方神圣呢 |
[24:00] | Her name… is Regina. | 她叫瑞金娜 |
[24:07] | You… | 是你 |
[24:09] | I thought we stopped you. | 我以为我们粉碎了你的计划 |
[24:11] | How did you get through? | 你怎么过来的 |
[24:13] | Determination. | 精诚所至 |
[24:14] | I had to see you. | 我得见你 |
[24:16] | I needed to tell you | 我得告诉你 |
[24:18] | that I know why you sent me through the looking glass. | 我懂你为什么推我到镜子里去 |
[24:22] | And I know why you tried to have me killed. | 我也懂你为什么想杀我 |
[24:26] | And it’s… it’s all right. | 这都没关系 |
[24:30] | I think it’s not all right. | 我觉得有关系 |
[24:34] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[24:37] | I just… | 我只是 |
[24:38] | I’ve always shown it in all the wrong ways. | 总是用错误的方式表现我的爱 |
[24:44] | And I never should have made you marry the king. | 我真不应该逼你嫁给国王 |
[24:49] | I’m so sorry. | 我对不起你 |
[24:53] | When you cried over my coffin, it… | 当你在我棺材前哭诉的时候 |
[24:58] | it all changed. | 一切都变了 |
[25:00] | You framed me for the cricket. | 你栽赃我杀了那蟋蟀 |
[25:03] | Temporarily, | 暂时而已 |
[25:05] | so you could see what these people really think of you. | 这样你才能知道人们对你的真实看法 |
[25:08] | You made an airtight case. Anyone would believe it. | 这案子你做得无懈可击 是人都会相信 |
[25:12] | I didn’t want you to reject me. | 我不想你推开我 |
[25:14] | Not again. | 再次推开我 |
[25:15] | You wanted me broken. | 你想让我崩溃 |
[25:17] | Receptive. | 我想让你听得进话 |
[25:19] | You are the most manipulative… | 你是最有控制欲的 |
[25:24] | No. I won’t even argue. | 算了 我懒得跟你吵 |
[25:26] | Come with me. We’re going to town. | 跟我来 我们去镇上 |
[25:29] | It’s the middle of the night. | 现在还是午夜 |
[25:30] | I don’t care. We’ll wake them up– | 我不管 那就叫醒他们 |
[25:33] | Emma and Henry and the two idiots, | 艾玛和亨利还有那两个傻瓜 |
[25:35] | and you can tell them how you lied. | 你能告诉他们你的谎言 |
[25:38] | You owe me that. | 这是你欠我的 |
[25:39] | And then you’ll let us start over? | 然后我们就能重新开始吗 |
[25:42] | I don’t see that happening, mother. | 母亲 那不可能 |
[25:44] | But I am–I was trying so hard | 但我这些日子以来 费劲全力 |
[25:48] | to be worthy of Henry. | 想做个配得上亨利的好妈妈 |
[25:52] | And I deserve the same thing from you. | 想和好 你也得如此 |
[25:56] | You’re right. | 你说得没错 |
[25:59] | For you, sweetheart. | 甜心 为了你 |
[26:02] | Anything. | 什么都行 |
[26:15] | Dr. Whale?! | 威尔医生 |
[26:18] | Don’t come near me! | 别过来 |
[26:40] | Rumplestiltskin was right. | 朗普斯金说得没错 |
[26:42] | The new heart worked. | 这颗新的心脏起作用了 |
[26:46] | Welcome back, brother. | 欢迎回来 我的弟弟 |
[26:48] | It’s magic, Dr. Frankenstein. | 这是魔法 弗兰肯斯坦博士 |
[26:50] | No. Not magic. | 不 不是魔法 |
[26:55] | Science. | 是科学 |
[26:58] | I’m telling you, it’s true. | 我告诉你 这是真的 |
[27:00] | I brought him back. | 我救活他了 |
[27:02] | Viktor… | 维克多 |
[27:05] | If you have really given me this… | 如果你真的把他救活了 |
[27:08] | We’ve kept him waiting long enough. | 我们别让他等太久了 |
[27:18] | He’s still recovering. | 他还在恢复 |
[27:20] | It’s a slow process, | 这是个漫长的过程 |
[27:22] | So don’t expect him to… | 别指望他会 |
[27:23] | You did it. | 你成功了 |
[27:26] | I did it. | 我成功了 |
[27:27] | It’s really you. | 真的是你 |
[27:33] | Let me see you, my son. | 让我看看你 我的孩子 |
[27:34] | What? What is it? | 他怎么了 |
[27:37] | Is he all right? | 他还好吗 |
[27:40] | Why doesn’t he speak? | 他怎么不说话 |
[27:44] | I told you, father, | 我说过了 父亲 |
[27:44] | It’s an adjustment. | 他还在适应 |
[27:47] | I believed you. | 我竟然相信了你 |
[27:49] | The terrible thing is, for a moment, | 可怕的是 有那么一刻 |
[27:51] | I believed you did it. | 我竟然相信你做到了 |
[27:53] | He’s a monster! | 这是个怪物 |
[27:55] | What a fool I was! | 我太蠢了 |
[27:57] | That’s not my son! | 这不是我儿子 |
[27:59] | You are not my son. You’re a ghoul and a grave robber. | 你不是我儿子 你是个盗墓贼 |
[28:03] | A fool and a witch doctor. | 你是白痴 是巫医 |
[28:05] | You’re a disgrace to this family. | 你是这个家族的耻辱 |
[28:21] | Enough. Gerhardt. | 够了 格哈德 |
[28:24] | Enough. | 够了 |
[28:34] | You have killed our father. | 你杀了我们的父亲 |
[28:51] | I wanted my name to stand for life. | 我希望自己能名垂千古 |
[28:55] | But everybody just thinks it’s the name of a monster. | 可大家却把那当做了怪物的名字 |
[29:01] | I guess they’re right about that. | 他们是对的 |
[29:04] | Rumplestiltskin says that magic has a price, | 朗普斯金说魔法都有代价 |
[29:09] | but from where I’m sitting, | 但在我看来 |
[29:10] | seems that science does, too. | 科学也有代价 |
[29:14] | Every time I try to save a life, | 每次我想救一个人 |
[29:17] | someone else dies. | 另一个人就会死 |
[29:20] | Yeah. Look, you’re Frankenstein, | 听着 你可是弗兰肯斯坦 |
[29:23] | and I’m the werewolf. | 而我是个狼人 |
[29:28] | I ate my boyfriend. | 我吃掉了我男友 |
[29:35] | Regina thought she was punishing us by erasing who we were. | 瑞金娜以为抹掉我们的过去是在惩罚我们 |
[29:38] | But I think she underestimated how much crap we wanted to forget. | 但她没想到我们有多少痛苦的过往想忘掉 |
[29:42] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[29:44] | But… we can’t let it stop us. | 但我们不能因此停下脚步 |
[29:47] | She gave us a chance to start over, | 她给我们机会重新开始 |
[29:51] | and I wanna take it. | 那我就抓住机会 |
[29:53] | I think you should, too. | 我认为你也该这么做 |
[29:58] | I wasn’t such a bad guy, you know. | 我不个坏人 |
[30:01] | I wanted to bring life back. | 我只是想复活生命 |
[30:06] | He never got over our mother. | 他忘不了我们的母亲 |
[30:09] | If I could’ve just brought her back– | 如果我能救活她 |
[30:10] | That guy in the hospital– | 医院里那家伙 |
[30:13] | Someone keeps calling for him. | 一直有人打电话给他 |
[30:16] | Maybe a wife, | 也许是他妻子 |
[30:17] | a mother. | 或是他母亲 |
[30:20] | Maybe there’s still some stuff you can fix. | 也许你还有能挽回的东西 |
[30:29] | Nervous? | 紧张吗 |
[30:31] | Not about owning up to what I’ve done. | 不是为要坦白我做的事 |
[30:33] | It’s just… these carriages are strange. | 只是这些”马车”很奇怪 |
[30:38] | And something’s… irritating me. | 这儿还有什么东西 |
[30:42] | Oh. Oh. “For mommy.” | 瞧 “给妈妈” |
[30:45] | Oh, that used to be you. | 你曾经也这么可爱 |
[30:48] | When were you in my house? | 你什么时候进过我家 |
[30:50] | I haven’t had the pleasure. | 我还没去过呢 |
[30:53] | That was in my house. | 那东西就在我家里 |
[30:56] | Think I don’t know where that was? | 以为我不知道这东西在哪吗 |
[30:57] | It’s one of my most treasured possessions. | 这是我最珍贵的财产之一 |
[31:00] | Well, let’s be honest. | 说实话吧 |
[31:01] | Taking me to be pilloried by the town | 拉我去当街示众 |
[31:04] | might gain you some points, | 或许能帮你加点分 |
[31:06] | but as long as Emma and her parents are here, | 但只要艾玛还有她父母还在这儿 |
[31:09] | he’s not really yours. | 他就不会真正属于你 |
[31:11] | Not like he was when he made things for his one and only mommy. | 不会像他给唯一的妈妈做东西时那样了 |
[31:15] | You’ve been too bad for too long, | 你一直都这么坏 |
[31:17] | and now they see you as a… a snake. | 现在他们只把你当作一条毒蛇 |
[31:24] | You don’t want their love at all. | 你根本不需要他们的爱 |
[31:26] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[31:31] | My son back. | 要回我的儿子 |
[31:44] | And I want my daughter back. | 我想要回我的女儿 |
[31:48] | I meant everything I said earlier. | 我之前说的都是真的 |
[31:52] | I am so sorry. | 我对不起你 |
[31:55] | I can do better. | 我能做到更好 |
[31:56] | I won’t push you away again. | 我不会再逼走你 |
[31:59] | Let me into your heart. | 接受我吧 |
[32:03] | Together, we can get him back again. | 我们携手 就能把他夺回来 |
[32:12] | How? | 怎么做 |
[32:14] | Oh, I have a few thoughts. | 我有些办法 |
[32:25] | – You’re back. – Finally. | -你回来了 -终于回来了 |
[32:27] | I don’t know why everyone’s so worried. | 我不懂你们都担心什么 |
[32:29] | I was just stretching my legs. | 我只是去散散心 |
[32:31] | Now I’m gonna go do this thing. | 现在我准备开始了 |
[32:49] | Gerhardt? | 格哈德 |
[32:51] | My brother? | 我的弟弟 |
[32:54] | I was trying to bring you back. | 我是想把你救回来 |
[33:00] | Are you here? | 你回来了吗 |
[33:04] | Gerhardt? | 格哈德 |
[33:07] | Gerhardt? | 格哈德 |
[33:17] | Vik… tor? | 维克…多 |
[33:19] | Yes. | 是的 |
[33:21] | Yes, it’s me. | 没错 是我 |
[34:14] | No. | 不 |
[34:16] | I won’t do it. | 我不会杀你 |
[34:18] | I will still save you. | 我会继续尝试的 |
[34:21] | Father is wrong. | 父亲错了 |
[34:23] | I will find a way. | 我会找到办法 |
[34:43] | Where are they? | 人都去哪了 |
[34:44] | Getting coffee from the machine. What’s the verdict? | 去买咖啡了 结果如何 |
[34:46] | He’ll live. | 他会活下来的 |
[34:48] | You did it? | 你做到了 |
[34:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[34:50] | Monster to monster. | 野兽感谢野兽 |
[34:52] | You did it! | 你做到了 |
[34:56] | He’s gonna make it? | 他会挺过来吗 |
[34:57] | He’s got some recuperating ahead of him– | 他还得恢复一段时间 |
[34:59] | a few weeks maybe, but yes. He’s going to live. | 可能要几周 但 是的 他会活下来 |
[35:01] | – Thank goodness. – Or me. | -感谢上帝 -也可以谢我 |
[35:03] | Telling you right now, this will come to no good. | 我跟你们说 这不会有好结果 |
[35:05] | – Quiet, Leroy. – I wanna talk to him. | -闭嘴吧 勒罗伊 -我想跟他聊聊 |
[35:07] | – He’s waking up now. – Already? | -他现在醒着 -已经醒了 |
[35:08] | I waited a couple of hours to tell you in case he, | 我等了几个小时才来通知你们 |
[35:11] | you know, keeled over, but so far, so good. | 以防他出现反复 但目前状况良好 |
[35:13] | – All right, then. – Well, let’s talk to him. | -那好 -我们去跟他聊聊吧 |
[35:15] | We’re not talking to him as a group. | 我们不能一群人去找他 |
[35:17] | We’re not a group-sheriff. | 我们又不是警长群 |
[35:18] | But we’ve been doing this together. | 但我们一直一起处理问题 |
[35:20] | We’re trying to convince this guy this place is normal. | 我们想让他相信这个镇子很正常 |
[35:22] | In a normal town, the sheriff goes in and asks a few questions. | 正常的镇里 警长会去问几个问题 |
[35:24] | She doesn’t bring her parents in with her. | 不会带着父母一起去 |
[35:26] | That’s probably true. | 这倒是 |
[35:28] | We’ll be right here, then. | 那我们就在这里等 |
[35:38] | I know you don’t remember, | 我知道你不记得 |
[35:40] | but just… indulge me. | 但…迁就我一下 |
[35:43] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[35:46] | Be careful with it. | 小心点 |
[35:49] | It’s a–it’s a cup. | 这是个杯子 |
[35:52] | – Yeah. – It’s–it’s damaged. | -对 -它坏了 |
[35:54] | Just… look at it. | 看着它就好 |
[35:56] | Focus. | 专注点 |
[35:58] | It’s your talisman. | 它是你的护身符 |
[36:01] | It’s a cup. | 它是个杯子 |
[36:02] | You dropped it… | 你在我城堡时 |
[36:04] | in my castle. | 把它掉在地上 |
[36:07] | You were afraid that you had angered me. | 你当时害怕会惹我生气 |
[36:09] | Here. You–you need to go and take your cup, okay? | 给 你还是带着杯子走吧 好吗 |
[36:12] | No, no, no, no. I-I charmed it. | 不不不 我对它施了法 |
[36:15] | If you focus, it will work. | 只要你专注 会起效的 |
[36:19] | It’s magic. | 是魔法 |
[36:20] | Okay, just go away. S-stop talking about magic | 走开 别再说什么魔法了 |
[36:24] | And take your cup. | 把你的杯子带走 |
[36:26] | Just look at it. | 你就看看它吧 |
[36:37] | Just go… just go away. | 走开 |
[36:46] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[37:11] | Nurse? | 是护士吗 |
[37:15] | Sheriff Swann, actually. | 实际上 是斯旺警长 |
[37:18] | I’m thirsty. | 我渴了 |
[37:24] | Here. | 给 |
[37:27] | I have your personal effects. I’m just gonna put them here, okay? | 这是你的私人物品 我放这里了 |
[37:33] | So, Mr. Mendell, I wanted to talk to you about the accident. | 门德尔先生 我想跟你说说那起事故 |
[37:37] | Did I hit somebody? | 我撞到人了吗 |
[37:39] | Oh, my god. I hit someone. | 天呐 我撞人了 |
[37:41] | Is he okay? | 他还好吗 |
[37:42] | Don’t worry about him. | 不必担心他 |
[37:44] | I mean, the– | 我是说… |
[37:45] | the damage was pretty minor. | 损伤很小 |
[37:49] | Oh, thank god. | 感谢上帝 |
[37:50] | But I do need you to state what happened | 但我需要你描述一下事故 |
[37:53] | in your own words– | 用你自己的话说 |
[37:55] | What you did, what you saw. | 你做了什么 看见了什么 |
[37:57] | Well, I… | 我… |
[37:59] | I didn’t see anything. I… | 我什么都没看到 我… |
[38:01] | Well, you were driving. | 你在开车 |
[38:04] | Yeah, but… | 对 但是… |
[38:06] | I saw the road, of course… | 当然 我看到了路… |
[38:08] | I just think I might be able to put your mind at ease. | 或许我能帮你定定神 |
[38:11] | There might be… an explanation if you saw– | 如果你看到什么 或许是有原因的 |
[38:15] | I was texting. | 我在发信息 |
[38:19] | I looked down, just for a second. | 我低了一下头 |
[38:22] | And when I looked back up, he was–he was right there. | 一抬头就发现他在前面 |
[38:25] | And he was too close to avoid, but I– | 当时距离太近 避不开了 但我 |
[38:28] | I know that it’s not legal in Maine. | 我知道这在缅因州是违法的 |
[38:31] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[38:34] | I’m just glad that you… | 我很高兴你能… |
[38:37] | were honest with me. | 跟我说实话 |
[38:40] | So no charges? | 那不会起诉我吗 |
[38:43] | No. No charges. | 不起诉 |
[38:46] | I will let you go with a warning this time. | 这次就给你个警告吧 |
[38:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:52] | So when–when can I head home? | 那我…什么时候可以回家 |
[38:54] | As soon as the doctor clears you. | 医生放你出院就行 |
[38:56] | We don’t wanna keep you. | 我们也不想关着你 |
[39:09] | He didn’t see nothin’? | 他什么都没看见 |
[39:10] | Free and clear. | 完全没有 |
[39:11] | Oh, good. | 太好了 |
[39:13] | Now maybe things can calm down for ten minutes | 也许事情能平息个十分钟 |
[39:15] | and we can catch our breath. | 让我们喘口气 |
[39:53] | Bae. | 小比 |
[39:56] | You were out all night. Where were you? | 你们出去一整晚 去哪了 |
[39:58] | Granny wouldn’t tell me anything. | 外婆什么都不告诉我 |
[40:00] | Did I miss it all? | 我全错过了吗 |
[40:01] | – Cereal okay? – Yeah. | -麦片可以吗 -可以 |
[40:03] | Rumplestiltskin and Captain Hook had a fight, | 朗普斯金和虎克起了冲突 |
[40:05] | and someone got hurt. | 有人受伤了 |
[40:06] | We weren’t sure if Dr. Frankenstein could fix him, | 我们开始不知道弗兰肯斯坦博士能否治好他 |
[40:08] | – but he did. – Doctor? | -但他做到了 -博士 |
[40:11] | That’s who Whale is. | 那是威尔本来的身份 |
[40:12] | Yeah, but without the neck bolts. | 对 但他脖子上没螺栓 |
[40:14] | The monster had the bolts, not the doctor. | 怪物脖子上有 博士没有 |
[40:16] | Right, but either way, some of us having known him… | 但是 某些人跟他有过… |
[40:19] | It’s weird. | 这很奇怪 |
[40:20] | It’s not weird. We’re past it. We were cursed. | 没什么好怪的 我们当时受了诅咒 |
[40:22] | – What are you talking about? – Nothing. | -你们在说什么 -没什么 |
[40:25] | Wait. | 等等 |
[40:26] | Really, it’s nothing. | 真的 没什么 |
[40:34] | Frankenstein isn’t in here. | 弗兰肯斯坦不在书里 |
[40:36] | It’s not even a fairy tale. | 他的故事都不算童话 |
[40:38] | That means it comes from another land with different stories. | 这意味着他来自另一片有不同故事的大陆 |
[40:41] | Eat. I really wanna go to bed. | 吃东西 我真的想去睡了 |
[40:44] | If the curse went to places with other stories, | 如果诅咒能波及有其他故事的地方 |
[40:46] | then who knows who else is in this town? | 谁知道镇上还有些什么人呢 |
[40:54] | Gold. | 戈登 |
[40:55] | We’ve all had a long night. | 昨晚大家都挺辛苦的 |
[40:57] | You remember that favor you owe me, Miss Swan? | 斯旺女士 记得你欠我份人情吗 |
[41:00] | – Yeah. – I’m cashing it in. | -记得 -我来要你还了 |
[41:04] | It’s not… a good… | 现在时机不太… |
[41:05] | You do honor your agreements, don’t you? | 你是遵守协议的人 对吗 |
[41:10] | I need to find someone, so we’re leaving today. | 我需要找个人 所以我们今天就走 |
[41:14] | Pack your bag. | 收拾行李吧 |
[41:15] | Leaving? | 走 |
[41:16] | Well, where? | 去哪 |
[41:17] | Wait. Find someone? Who? | 稍等 找人 找谁 |
[41:20] | My son. It has to be today | 我儿子 必须是今天 |
[41:23] | because every minute I’m here, | 因为我在这里待得越久 |
[41:25] | Is a minute closer to me killing Hook. | 越有可能杀了虎克 |
[41:27] | So it’s really best for all concerned if I leave, | 所以我最好还是离开 |
[41:30] | and you’re gonna come with me. | 而你要跟我走 |
[41:32] | Oh, and, um, | 还有… |
[41:34] | we have a long history, so know this | 我们认识很久了 你们听好 |
[41:37] | and know it to be true. | 而且我决不食言 |
[41:39] | If any harm comes to Belle while I’m gone, | 我不在的时候如果贝儿受到任何伤害 |
[41:43] | I’m killing all of you. | 我就把你们全杀了 |
[41:46] | I’ll see you at noon. | 我们中午见 |
[42:10] | Honey? | 亲爱的 |
[42:13] | I-I-I know. Just wait. Wait. Just listen. Just listen. Okay? | 我知道 等等 等等 听我说好吗 |
[42:16] | Yes, I’m okay. | 对 我没事 |
[42:17] | I-I was in an accident. | 我遇到了意外 |
[42:20] | And, honey… | 亲爱的… |
[42:23] | you’re not gonna believe what I saw. | 你绝不会相信我看到了什么 |