时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on “Once Upon A Time”… | 《童话镇》前情回顾 |
[00:02] | – Go. – Why? | -走吧 -为什么 |
[00:03] | Because you could’ve killed me and you didn’t. | 因为你可以杀了我 但却没有 |
[00:05] | When I pour this potion onto the object I hold most dear, | 只要我将这瓶药剂洒到我最珍爱的物品上 |
[00:09] | that object becomes a talisman. | 那件物品就变成了一个护身符 |
[00:10] | It allows me to cross the town line | 这样我跨过界线时 |
[00:12] | and still remember who I am. | 就还能记得我是谁 |
[00:14] | Now you can find your son. | 现在你可以去找你儿子了 |
[00:18] | Belle! | 贝儿 |
[00:18] | Who’s Belle? | 贝儿是谁 |
[00:19] | Well, now you finally know how it feels! | 现在你知道这是什么感觉了吧 |
[00:24] | – What do you want? – My son. | -你想要什么 -我儿子 |
[00:25] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[00:26] | Let me into your heart. | 接受我吧 |
[00:28] | Together, we can get him back again. | 我们携手 就能把他夺回来 |
[00:36] | – Ready to go, miss Swan? – Almost. | -可以走了吗 斯旺女士 -差不多了 |
[00:40] | Do you think we’ll be cold where we’re going, or warm? | 你觉得我们要去的地方是冷还是热 |
[00:43] | I think layers are always a good idea. | 多穿几层比较保险 |
[00:45] | I thought the terms of our agreement were quite clear. | 我们的约定说的不够清楚吗 |
[00:48] | You owe me a favor– you alone. | 你欠我个人情 你自己 |
[00:51] | I’m not leaving Henry here with Cora lurking about, | 柯拉就在这附近 我不会撇下亨利 |
[00:52] | so either we both go, or we both stay. | 我们两个要么都去 要么都留下 |
[00:57] | Then we’ll have to purchase another plane ticket, won’t we? | 那我们得再买张机票了 |
[01:01] | Wait. We’re flying? | 等等 我们要乘飞机吗 |
[01:02] | Don’t worry. I’m covering expenses, even the new ones. | 别担心 机票我出 包括加的那张 |
[01:05] | You’re a real gentleman, aren’t you? | 你还真是有风度啊 |
[01:08] | All right, Gold, you’re going out there with my family. | 好了 戈登 你这是要带走我的家人 |
[01:11] | Just know if anything happens to ’em– | 如果他们出了什么事 |
[01:12] | Then you’ll what? | 你能怎么样 |
[01:13] | Cross the town line? | 穿过镇界 |
[01:15] | And David Nolan will hunt me down in his animal rescue van? | 戴维·诺兰会开着他的动物救援车去找我吗 |
[01:17] | I’ll be devastated. | 我会伤心欲绝 |
[01:20] | This isn’t a threat. It’s a request. | 我没有威胁你的意思 是恳请 |
[01:23] | Take care of ’em. | 照顾好他们 |
[01:26] | I promise no harm will come to your family. | 我保证会照顾好你的家人 |
[01:28] | After all… we have a deal. | 毕竟 我们有约定 |
[01:35] | So… where are we going? | 我们去哪 |
[01:37] | Logan international airport. | 洛根国际机场 |
[01:39] | I think he meant after that. | 我想他是问下了飞机去哪 |
[01:40] | Let’s just take things one step at a time, shall we? | 我们还是一步步的来 好吗 |
[01:47] | You really think that shawl’s gonna work? | 你真的认为披肩能好用吗 |
[01:49] | Well, if it doesn’t, and I revert to my cursed self, | 如果不好用 我变回那个被诅咒的我 |
[01:53] | we’re all gonna have some problems. | 那我们就都麻烦了 |
[01:58] | It’ll work. | 会好用的 |
[02:11] | So? | 怎么样 |
[02:15] | My name is Rumplestiltskin. | 我叫朗普斯金 |
[02:19] | And we’re gonna find my son. | 我们要去找我儿子 |
[02:35] | You like the holster, huh? | 你喜欢那个手枪皮套 |
[02:38] | I miss carrying a sword. | 我怀念佩剑 |
[02:40] | Well, it looks good on you. | 跟你挺配的 |
[02:42] | Come on. Leroy has the dwarves on Cora watch. | 行了 勒罗伊让矮人防卫柯拉 |
[02:45] | They’ve got eyes everywhere, but they could use our help. | 他们到处都安排了人 但我们也该去帮忙 |
[02:47] | Really? | 是吗 |
[02:48] | How hard can it be to find a powerful sorceress in a small town? | 在这么个小镇上找个厉害的巫师有多难啊 |
[02:55] | Apparently not very hard. | 得来全不费工夫呢 |
[02:57] | Regina, you’re back. | 瑞金娜 你回来了 |
[02:59] | I know you think I’m responsible for poor Dr. Hopper’s death. | 我知道你们认为是我害死了可怜的和普医生 |
[03:02] | He’s… alive. | 他还活着 |
[03:05] | What? | 什么 |
[03:06] | You were framed. | 你被人陷害了 |
[03:08] | Who would do that? | 谁会陷害我 |
[03:09] | Your mother. | 你妈妈 |
[03:10] | She’s here. | 她也在这儿 |
[03:11] | But that’s– that’s not possible. | 但 那是不可能的 |
[03:14] | When we found a way back, so did she. | 我们找到了回来的路 她也是 |
[03:18] | We were wrong. | 我们错了 |
[03:21] | And we’re so sorry. | 我们很抱歉 |
[03:23] | I know. | 我知道 |
[03:24] | But if Cora’s here, then we’re all in danger. | 但如果柯拉来了 那我们都有危险 |
[03:27] | Please, you have to let me see my son. | 请让我见见我儿子 |
[03:29] | I can protect him. | 我能保护他 |
[03:31] | He’s not here. | 他不在这儿 |
[03:34] | What? | 什么 |
[03:35] | Mr. Gold asked Emma to help him find his son, | 戈登先生让艾玛帮他找儿子 |
[03:38] | and they left town about an hour ago with Henry. | 一小时前亨利跟他们一起离镇了 |
[03:40] | And no one told me? | 就没人来告诉我吗 |
[03:42] | We didn’t know where you were, | 我不知道你在哪 |
[03:44] | and to be honest, Regina, | 而且说实话 瑞金娜 |
[03:46] | I don’t think Emma has to run anything by you. | 我并不认为艾玛需要征询你的同意 |
[03:51] | No, I suppose she doesn’t. | 或许吧 |
[04:00] | That went well. | 真是顺利啊 |
[04:00] | With her, it doesn’t get much better. | 你还指望跟她有多顺利 |
[04:03] | Come on. Let’s go find Cora. | 走吧 去找柯拉 |
[04:06] | – Where? – No idea. | -去哪找 -不知道 |
[04:09] | But I know who to ask. | 但我知道该问谁 |
[04:15] | You didn’t even ask me about my recovery. | 你都不问问我伤好了没 |
[04:20] | How are you feeling, Hook? | 你感觉如何啊 虎克 |
[04:21] | Come closer and feel for yourself. Uhh! | 过来自己摸摸嘛 |
[04:23] | You wanna lose the other hand? Where’s the ship? | 你那只手也不想要了 船在哪 |
[04:26] | Come on. Archie told us. | 得了 阿奇都告诉我们了 |
[04:28] | It’s shielded somehow. Isn’t it… mate? | 船隐藏起来了 对不对 兄弟 |
[04:30] | Aye. | 对 |
[04:32] | That it is. | 没错 |
[04:34] | Follow me. | 跟我来吧 |
[04:36] | I don’t know what you expect to find. Cora won’t be there. | 我不知道你们想找什么 但肯定找不到柯拉 |
[04:39] | Well, maybe she left something behind | 或许她会留下什么 |
[04:40] | that will tell us where she went. Let’s go. | 能表明她去了哪的东西 走吧 |
[04:43] | No funny business. | 别想捣鬼 |
[04:45] | I’m watching you, pirate. | 我盯着你呢 海盗 |
[04:47] | Yes, dwarf. | 是啊 矮人 |
[04:49] | That should deter me from any malfeasance. | 我肯定什么都不敢做了 |
[04:51] | Oh, don’t worry, Leroy. He’ll help us. | 别担心 勒罗伊 他会帮忙的 |
[04:53] | What makes you so sure? | 你怎么知道 |
[04:54] | Because you’re a pirate. | 你是个海盗 |
[04:57] | You know which way the wind blows, | 嗅得出风向 |
[04:58] | and right now it is gusting towards us. | 现在风往我们这边吹呢 |
[05:05] | I see where your daughter got her gumption. | 看来你女儿的气概是随了你啊 |
[05:09] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[05:26] | You sailed this ship from our land. | 你是从我们的世界驶来的 |
[05:30] | Can you sail it back? | 你还能驶回去吗 |
[05:33] | My ship? | 我的船 |
[05:35] | She’s a marvel. | 她真是个奇迹 |
[05:37] | Made from enchanted wood. | 造船的木头施过魔法 |
[05:39] | We weathered many a storm together, | 我们穿过了很多狂风巨浪 |
[05:40] | seen many strange, glittering shores. | 也登上过无数奇怪的富饶的大陆 |
[05:45] | But to travel between lands, | 但想在世界之间航行 |
[05:48] | she must go through a portal. | 她得穿过传送门 |
[05:50] | Yeah. What do you know about Cora’s plans? | 好吧 说说柯拉的计划 |
[05:53] | Cora’s not the most communicative of lasses. | 柯拉不是个健谈的女人 |
[05:56] | I will tell you this. | 不过我可以告诉你们 |
[05:59] | Whatever malice she has in mind, | 不管她有什么阴谋诡计 |
[06:01] | her weapon of choice is in here. | 她要用的武器在这里 |
[06:15] | Who’s that? | 这是谁 |
[06:24] | You’re late, Tiny. | 你来晚了 小不点 |
[06:25] | Missed you out in the fields, Tiny. | 你刚刚没去地里 小不点 |
[06:27] | It’s Anton. | 我名字叫安东 |
[06:30] | But you’re just so damn Tiny, Tiny. | 但你就是个小不点 小不点 |
[06:32] | All right, enough squabbling. | 行了 别吵了 |
[06:34] | Now today we celebrate. | 今天 我们要庆祝 |
[06:37] | After a century of hard labor, | 经过了一个世纪的耕耘 |
[06:40] | the time of the bean harvest has finally arrived. | 魔豆终于要丰收了 |
[06:46] | But is a blossom more than its root? | 但是 花比根还重要吗 |
[06:49] | Is a harvest more important than a hard day’s work? | 收获比一天的耕作更重要吗 |
[06:53] | No. Each has value… | 不 两者各有价值 |
[06:55] | Just as each of us has value. | 就像我们几个也各有价值 |
[07:00] | Hear, hear. | 说得好 |
[07:01] | – Hear, hear. – Hear, hear. | -说得好 -说得好 |
[07:02] | Hear, hear. | 说得好 |
[07:07] | You’ve been spending time in the treasure room again, haven’t you? | 你又跑去藏宝屋了 是吗 |
[07:10] | No. | 没有 |
[07:12] | Maybe. | 或许吧 |
[07:14] | So say that I was. So what? | 就算我去了呢 又怎么样 |
[07:16] | Your fascination with the humans and their artifacts is misguided. | 你不该如此迷恋人类和他们的工艺品 |
[07:20] | No good can come of it. | 这是没有好下场的 |
[07:21] | How can you say that, | 你怎么能这么说呢 |
[07:22] | when you’ve never even been to their world? | 你从来没去过他们的世界 |
[07:24] | And you won’t even let any of us go down there. | 而且你还不许我们下去 |
[07:26] | Have you forgotten what the humans did? | 你忘了人类做了什么吗 |
[07:29] | Why we no longer trade beans with them? | 我们为什么不再跟他们交易魔豆了 |
[07:32] | They weren’t content merely traveling between the realms. | 他们不满足于在世界之间穿梭 |
[07:35] | They had to conquer and pillage. | 他们非得征服掠夺 |
[07:37] | Because a few humans did some bad stuff doesn’t make them all evil. | 几个人干了坏事 不代表他们都是坏人 |
[07:41] | They don’t abide by the same laws that we do, Anton. | 他们不遵循我们的法律 安东 |
[07:46] | We giants foster life. | 我们巨人养育生命 |
[07:49] | They destroy it. | 他们只会毁灭 |
[07:50] | That is why they must never know that we still exist | 所以不能让他们知道我们还依然存在 |
[07:54] | or that we still grow the beans. | 也不能知道我们还种魔豆 |
[07:56] | But why do we keep growing them… | 那我们还种魔豆干什么 |
[07:59] | if nobody ever uses ’em? | 既然都没人会用 |
[08:07] | It’s what we do. | 这是我们该做的 |
[08:08] | We don’t do anything with them. | 但我们不用它来做任何事 |
[08:10] | It is the labor that makes us who we are, | 我们巨人就该劳作 |
[08:14] | not the fruit that it yields. | 不管结出了什么果实 |
[08:20] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[08:21] | A human toy? | 人类玩具吗 |
[08:22] | Put it down. | 放下来 |
[08:27] | Not much fun, is it? | 没什么意思啊 |
[08:28] | Abraham, that is enough. | 艾伯拉罕 够了 |
[08:34] | Tiny, come on. | 小不点 别这样 |
[09:04] | So Cora used magic to make him travel-sized. | 柯拉用魔法把他变小了 |
[09:07] | Whatever she intends to do with him, it’s important. | 不管她有什么计划 总之是很重要 |
[09:11] | Oh, I think you know exactly what she intends. | 我认为你完全清楚她的计划 |
[09:14] | You’re holding out. | 你只是隐瞒不说 |
[09:15] | Well, either have your lovely wife torture it out of me, | 那要么你让你可爱的妻子对我用刑 |
[09:17] | which I promise will be fun for both– | 我相信对我们两个都会是种享受 |
[09:19] | Why don’t you and I have some fun? | 我们来玩玩吧 |
[09:21] | I don’t know what she’s planning. | 我不知道她的计划 |
[09:23] | Why don’t you wake the bloody giant | 不如你把那巨人叫醒 |
[09:25] | and ask him yourself? | 自己去问他吧 |
[09:41] | It’s all right. You’re safe now. | 没事的 你安全了 |
[09:49] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么 |
[09:50] | Anton. | 安东 |
[09:51] | Where’s that witch? | 那女巫呢 |
[09:52] | She’s gone. | 她走了 |
[09:55] | What did she do? | 她做了什么 |
[09:56] | She made me small. | 她把我变小了 |
[09:58] | Come on. Let’s get you outta here. | 走吧 我们带你离开 |
[10:00] | You. | 你 |
[10:02] | – Me? – You! Uhh! | -我怎么了 -是你 |
[10:04] | David! | 戴维 |
[10:06] | Hey! Hey, over here, you big– | 看这儿 你个大… |
[10:15] | Step away from my husband. | 离我丈夫远点 |
[10:19] | You may have me outnumbered, but this isn’t over. | 你们人多势众 但这事没完 |
[10:21] | You think I forgot what you did? | 你以为我忘了你做的事吗 |
[10:22] | I didn’t. You’ll pay for your evil. | 我没有 你会为你的恶行付出代价 |
[10:25] | I promise you’ll pay! | 我起誓 你会付出代价 |
[10:51] | You don’t remember me, do you? | 你不记得我了 是吗 |
[10:53] | Um… sorry, no, I… I don’t. | 抱歉 不记得了 |
[11:01] | I’m Ruby. | 我是鲁比 |
[11:03] | You used to come into my granny’s diner a lot before. | 你以前常来我外婆的饭馆吃饭 |
[11:09] | Anyway, I… thought you could use some comforts from home. | 总之 我觉得你会需要一些家里的东西 |
[11:13] | You were always telling me about Jules Verne, | 你总是跟我说起儒勒·凡尔纳 |
[11:16] | so I brought you my favorite– “The mysterious island.” | 所以我把我最喜欢的《神秘岛》拿来了 |
[11:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[11:29] | Were we really friends? | 我们真是朋友吗 |
[11:31] | Yeah, we were. | 是的 |
[11:34] | Then tell me the truth. | 那告诉我 |
[11:36] | Before I was brought here, I was hurt. I was bleeding, | 我被带到这里来之前 我受伤了 流了血 |
[11:39] | And then this man came. | 有个男人走过来 |
[11:42] | And he… he healed me. | 他治好了我 |
[11:45] | Then I saw him hold a ball of fire in his hands. | 我还看见他手里举着个火球 |
[11:49] | How? How is that possible? | 这怎么可能呢 |
[11:52] | The nurse said that the tranquilizers can give you wicked nightmares. | 护士说 镇定剂会让你做些奇怪的梦 |
[11:55] | No, I know what I saw. | 不 我肯定看到了 |
[11:56] | And I don’t need any more tranquilizers or- | 而且我不需要再用镇定剂了 |
[11:59] | – Belle- – Don’t call me that. | -贝儿 -别那么喊我 |
[12:01] | Why does everyone keep calling me that? I don’t– | 为什么人人都那么喊我 我不是… |
[12:04] | – I’m telling you, I don’t- – Take it easy. | -我说了 我不是… -没事的 |
[12:06] | Take it easy. | 没事了 |
[12:08] | Has she been like this the whole time? | 她一直是这样吗 |
[12:11] | More or less. | 差不多吧 |
[12:12] | We’ve had to keep her heavily sedated. | 我们只能一直给她注射镇定剂 |
[12:14] | Okay, let’s get you back to bed. | 好了 送你回床上去吧 |
[12:16] | No. Here we go. | 好了 我们走 |
[12:18] | There. | 好了 |
[12:21] | Everything okay in here? | 没事吧 |
[12:22] | Everything’s fine, Mr. Mendel. She’s all right. | 没事的 门德尔先生 她没事 |
[12:26] | How are you? | 你好吗 |
[12:28] | Much improved. | 好多了 |
[12:30] | Well, then rest up. | 那好好休息吧 |
[12:32] | The sooner you’re better, | 你早点好起来 |
[12:33] | the sooner you can be out of our quiet little town. | 也可以早点离开我们宁静的小镇了 |
[12:42] | David. | 戴维 |
[12:45] | Did that giant just say he’ll make you pay? | 刚刚巨人是说他会让你付出代价吗 |
[12:49] | For what? | 什么意思 |
[12:50] | I have no idea. I’ve never seen that guy before. | 不知道 我从没见过那人 |
[12:52] | Well, he sure knows you. | 可他认识你 |
[12:58] | No. It’s not about me. | 不 不是我 |
[13:02] | He just thinks it is. | 他以为是我 |
[13:12] | You are a true wonder. | 你真了不起 |
[13:17] | I know. | 我知道 |
[13:29] | I didn’t know you had company, James. | 我不知道你这儿有人 詹姆斯 |
[13:31] | Father. | 父亲 |
[13:33] | This is my father, the king. Father, this is– | 这是我父亲 国王陛下 这是 |
[13:35] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[13:37] | The kingdom is teetering on bankruptcy. | 我们的王国濒临破产 |
[13:38] | The name of your latest dalliance is of little concern to me. | 我对你的寻欢作乐毫不感兴趣 |
[13:42] | Pleasure to meet you, too, your majesty. | 见到您很荣幸 陛下 |
[13:44] | Good day. | 日安 |
[13:46] | Care for a drink, father? | 来一杯吗 父亲 |
[13:47] | There’ll be time for that later. Right now there’s trouble afoot. | 回头再说吧 我们现在有麻烦了 |
[13:51] | I just received word that there’s a giant | 我刚收到消息有个巨人 |
[13:52] | running amok in the outer village. | 在村庄外围横冲直撞 |
[13:54] | I thought giants were extinct. | 巨人不是灭绝了吗 |
[13:56] | I’d love the chance to battle one. | 我很想跟他比试一下 |
[13:58] | No. No killing. | 不行 不能杀他 |
[14:00] | Not yet, anyway. | 至少暂时不行 |
[14:01] | This giant could be of use to us. | 这个巨人或许对我们有用 |
[14:04] | Just tell me what needs to be done. | 告诉我该做什么 |
[14:07] | Your brother. | 你哥哥 |
[14:09] | That’s who he thinks you are. | 他把你当成你哥哥了 |
[14:10] | It’s the only thing that makes sense. | 只有这样说得通 |
[14:14] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[14:16] | Where are we going? | 去哪 |
[14:17] | To find out just what kind of trouble my brother got himself into. | 看看我哥哥到底给他自己惹了什么麻烦 |
[14:20] | Leroy, get your head looked at | 勒罗伊 去看看你的头 |
[14:21] | and gather the dwarves. | 召集其他矮人 |
[14:23] | You need to keep an eye out for this giant. | 你得去防卫这个巨人 |
[14:44] | If you want some ale, you should ask! | 你想要麦芽酒 说就是了 |
[14:47] | They’ll serve anyone who can pay, my friend. | 只要付钱他们会卖给你的 朋友 |
[14:52] | I’m James, prince of this realm. | 我是詹姆斯 这片王国的王子 |
[14:55] | I wanted to make sure you received a warm welcome. | 我想让你受到应有的款待 |
[14:58] | I’m Anton. | 我是安东 |
[15:00] | I’m a giant. | 我是个巨人 |
[15:02] | Now I can see that. | 不难看出来 |
[15:04] | What brings you to our land? | 你来这里所为何事 |
[15:06] | I’ve always been fascinated with your customs. | 我一直对你们的习俗感到着迷 |
[15:09] | I just wanted to see it for myself. | 我想自己来看看 |
[15:12] | Well, we would be… more than happy to show you around. | 我们非常乐意领你到处去看看 |
[15:17] | Of course, there’s the matter of your size. | 不过 你这么高大 不太方便 |
[15:20] | I’m too small for back home. I’m too big for here. | 我在家太小 在这儿又太大 |
[15:23] | Don’t despair, Anton. | 别难过啊 安东 |
[15:25] | I have something that may help you. | 我有样东西 或许能帮你 |
[15:28] | What is it? | 是什么 |
[15:30] | Magic. | 魔法 |
[15:31] | A piece of mushroom from a far-off land. | 一小块来自遥远国度的蘑菇 |
[15:34] | I once slayed a jabberwock that was terrorizing a village, | 我曾经杀了一只作乱村庄的颊脖龙 |
[15:37] | And they–they couldn’t pay me in gold, | 村民无力支付金钱 |
[15:39] | so they paid me with this instead. | 于是用这个作为酬谢 |
[15:42] | If you eat it, it will change your size. | 吃下去 你就会缩小 |
[15:46] | Its effects are temporary, but we have more. | 只是暂时的 但我们还有 |
[15:52] | – I’m pretty sure this one makes you smaller. – Pretty sure? | -这个应该能让你变小 -应该 |
[15:56] | Well, I haven’t had the occasion to try it, | 毕竟我自己从没试过 |
[15:58] | But the wise woman who gave it to me swore by its power. | 但给我这蘑菇的聪明的女士起誓它有效 |
[16:01] | Go on, Anton. Give it a try. | 吃吧 安东 试试看 |
[16:04] | I have no way to repay you for your kindness. | 我无从答谢二位的好意 |
[16:06] | No need. | 不必 |
[16:07] | If it makes you happy, that’s all the payment that we desire. | 我们只希望你能开心 |
[16:11] | Well, then at least tell me your name. | 那至少告诉我你叫什么 |
[16:14] | Jacqueline. But… | 杰奎琳 但是 |
[16:17] | Most people call me “Jack.” | 大家都叫我”杰克” |
[16:22] | Nice to meet you, Jack. | 认识你很高兴 杰克 |
[16:41] | Step on through, please. | 请往前走 |
[16:45] | Have you ever been outside of Storybrooke before, Mr. Gold? | 你出过童话镇吗 戈登先生 |
[16:49] | No. | 没有 |
[16:50] | – Are you nervous? – No. | -你紧张吗 -不 |
[16:53] | Are you worried about meeting your son? | 你对见到儿子感到紧张吗 |
[16:54] | No, Henry, I’m fine. | 不 亨利 我很好 |
[16:55] | How about we talk about all this later, kid? | 我们回头再说吧 孩子 |
[16:57] | We’re next. | 轮到我们了 |
[16:58] | It must be really hard not to use magic, | 不能用魔法对你一定很难吧 |
[17:01] | being like everyone else. | 做个普通人 |
[17:07] | You’ve gotta put your shoes in. | 你得把鞋放进去 |
[17:10] | How terribly uncivilized. | 真是野蛮啊 |
[17:15] | Uh, scarf and the cane go in the basket. | 围巾和拐杖也得装进篮子里 |
[17:17] | What? | 什么 |
[17:18] | Scarf and cane go in the basket. | 围巾和拐杖也得放进篮子里 |
[17:22] | – I can’t. – You have to. | -我不能啊 -这没办法 |
[17:24] | It ain’t rocket science, buddy. | 没那么难啊 伙计 |
[17:26] | You ever been on a plane before? | 你没乘过飞机吗 |
[17:27] | Have you ever been impaled upon a cane before? | 你被拐杖刺穿过吗 |
[17:30] | My… father’s a little nervous. | 我爸爸有点紧张 |
[17:32] | We’re headed to a family reunion. Sorry. | 我们要去和家人团聚 抱歉 |
[17:34] | Your father? | 爸爸 |
[17:35] | Just put your shawl in the bin. | 把你的披肩放在篮子里 |
[17:37] | I’ll help you get through. | 我会帮你的 |
[17:38] | If I let this go, I could forget who I am. | 如果我拿下围巾 我可能会失忆的 |
[17:40] | I’m not gonna let that happen. | 我不会让你失忆的 |
[17:46] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:30] | Guys, there’s a Cinnabon’s here! | 伙计们 那边有月桂面包店 |
[18:51] | Hello, Hook. | 你好啊 虎克 |
[18:55] | Regina. | 瑞金娜 |
[18:56] | Expecting my mother? | 在等我妈妈吗 |
[18:58] | The one you were supposed to kill? | 你本该杀掉的那个 |
[19:01] | Oh, that. | 那个啊 |
[19:03] | Well, I didn’t wanna deprive you of a happy reunion. | 我不忍看你们母女不能团聚嘛 |
[19:06] | Well, it’s your lucky day. | 那你走运了 |
[19:09] | She and I have made amends. | 我们和好了 |
[19:10] | And you’re here to thank me? How sweet. | 你是来感谢我的 真贴心 |
[19:13] | She wants to know if they’ve found the ship. | 她想知道他们是不是已经找到船了 |
[19:15] | Well, you can tell her she can ask me herself. | 那你转告她让她自己来问我吧 |
[19:17] | She just decided it wouldn’t be prudent for her to be out and about. | 她认为自己在外面活动不太谨慎 |
[19:21] | Well, then it is my lucky day. | 那我真是走运了 |
[19:24] | And you can tell her they found the ship. | 去告诉她 他们找到船了 |
[19:26] | Did you get her things off it? | 你把她的东西拿下来了吗 |
[19:28] | I’ve been tied up in bed, and not in the good way. | 我一直被人绑在床上 还不是有意思的那种 |
[19:31] | She needs her things. | 她需要她的东西 |
[19:32] | Oh, I’ll bet she does. | 那是当然 |
[19:35] | Oh, that’s good news then. | 那这算是好消息了 |
[19:37] | A giant got loose from the hold. | 有个巨人逃脱了 |
[19:40] | You lost a giant? | 你弄丢了一个巨人 |
[19:41] | Well, a shrunken giant. | 缩小的巨人 |
[19:43] | How is that good news? | 这怎么算好消息 |
[19:44] | Because… | 因为 |
[19:46] | when he got free, he took one look at the prince | 他一从笼子里出来 看了一眼王子 |
[19:49] | and became extremely murderous. | 就暴跳如雷 要杀了他 |
[19:55] | A giant in town who wants to kill the prince. | 镇上有个想杀王子的巨人 |
[20:00] | This is just the distraction we need. | 正可以帮我们调虎离山 |
[20:03] | That it is, dear. | 没错 亲爱的 |
[20:25] | Much better to be on the inside, huh? | 进来感觉好多了吧 |
[20:31] | Please. You’re the guest of honor. | 请 你可是贵客 |
[20:33] | No fighting for a seat at the table. | 不用打斗就有座位 |
[20:36] | If my brothers could see me now. | 真希望我哥哥们能看到我 |
[20:38] | I’m not so sure about this family of yours, Anton. | 你的家人可不怎么样啊 安东 |
[20:41] | It doesn’t sound like they appreciate you. | 他们似乎不怎么尊重你 |
[20:43] | They’re not so bad. | 他们还好了 |
[20:46] | Except for the… making fun of me. | 就是总取笑我 |
[20:50] | And the pushing me around. | 欺负我 |
[20:53] | And the harsh words. | 骂我 |
[20:57] | Well, yeah, it’s sorta bad. | 好吧 是不怎么样 |
[20:58] | Sometimes you have to leave home to find the people you… | 有时候人得离开家 才能找到 |
[21:02] | truly belong with. | 你真正的归宿 |
[21:07] | Your real family. | 真正的家人 |
[21:10] | It’s like you were always meant to be here, Anton. | 感觉好像你本来就属于这里 安东 |
[21:18] | Now… | 好了 |
[21:19] | make sure our Anton has all that he needs. | 让我们的安东 得到他要的一切 |
[21:31] | I had one of those once. | 我以前也有个那个 |
[21:35] | I never knew it made such beautiful music. | 我都不知道它能奏出如此美妙的音乐 |
[21:41] | My brothers are so wrong about humans. | 我哥哥们看错了人类 |
[21:43] | It’s unacceptable. | 这怎么能行 |
[21:44] | Go back there and tell him what I said. | 你回去把我的话告诉他 |
[21:47] | Promise them anything. I don’t… | 什么都可以答应他们 |
[21:49] | Is there a problem? | 有什么事吗 |
[21:51] | He didn’t tell you, did he? | 他没告诉你吗 |
[21:56] | The royal coffers are empty. | 国库空虚 |
[21:58] | James and his father are deeply in debt to a neighboring kingdom. | 詹姆斯和他父亲欠邻邦一大笔债 |
[22:01] | I don’t understand. | 我不懂 |
[22:03] | If James can’t pay back what he owes, | 如果詹姆斯不能偿还债务 |
[22:05] | they’ll plunder this realm and burn it to the ground. | 他们就会掠夺王国的财产 把这里夷为平地 |
[22:08] | Now I understand. | 这下我懂了 |
[22:09] | It’s bad. | 事态严重 |
[22:12] | Will the other kingdom only accept gold coins? | 那个王国会接受金币吗 |
[22:14] | Well, it depends. A magic bean, for instance, | 难说了 比如说魔豆 |
[22:17] | would be worth a thousand coins, | 就能值上千个金币了 |
[22:18] | but you don’t have any of those back home… | 但你们那儿不会有那个吧 |
[22:22] | Do you? | 有吗 |
[22:23] | No. No beans. | 没有 没有魔豆 |
[22:26] | We do have treasure. | 但我们有宝藏 |
[22:28] | Enough to pay off your debts, I bet. | 肯定足够偿清你们的债务了 |
[22:30] | You’d help us? | 你愿帮我们吗 |
[22:31] | Without question. | 那当然 |
[22:32] | If I’m gonna stay here for good, | 如果我要永远留在这里 |
[22:34] | might as well make sure it’s a nice kingdom and not, | 那我就该保证这里好好的 而不是 |
[22:37] | you know… burned to the ground. | 一片焦土 |
[22:43] | You are our hero. | 你是我们的大英雄 |
[22:56] | Get away from me! | 滚开 |
[22:58] | – I’m here to help you. – No. | -我是来帮你的 -不 |
[23:01] | You’re human. | 你是人类 |
[23:03] | I hate humans. | 我痛恨人类 |
[23:06] | Don’t come any closer! | 别往前走了 |
[23:08] | Or I’ll kill you. | 否则我杀了你 |
[23:14] | Look, I hear you’re in town ’cause you wanna kill someone. | 我听说你来镇上是想杀了某个人 |
[23:17] | I can help. | 我能帮你 |
[23:19] | I have no love for this prince either, | 我对这个王子也毫无好感 |
[23:21] | and if you wanna destroy this town to get to him, | 如果你愿毁掉小镇找到他 |
[23:24] | well, I’m happy to do my part. | 我很乐意帮忙 |
[23:29] | This will make you bigger. | 这个会让你变大 |
[23:31] | It will return you to your former glory. | 让你重现往日的力量 |
[23:58] | Now get to work! | 去吧 |
[24:00] | As I’m sure you’re aware, | 我想你也知道 |
[24:01] | that mushroom won’t last forever. | 蘑菇的效力不能持久 |
[24:12] | – Do you want something to eat? – No. | -要吃点什么吗 -不 |
[24:15] | – Something wrong? – Stop asking me that. | -你还好吗 -别问了 |
[24:20] | I’ll be right back. | 我就回来 |
[25:24] | Mr. Gold? | 戈登先生 |
[25:27] | Mr. Gold? | 戈登先生 |
[25:30] | We’re boarding soon. | 我们就要登机了 |
[25:33] | Are you comin’? | 你来吗 |
[25:52] | Anton. | 安东 |
[25:54] | Anton, where have you been? | 安东 你去哪了 |
[25:56] | We were worried. | 我们很担心 |
[25:58] | I needed to get away for a little while. | 我需要离开一阵 |
[26:02] | So… I went down below to see things for myself. | 所以我就自己下去看看人间是什么样 |
[26:05] | You went to the human world? | 你去了人类世界 |
[26:07] | Do you have any idea how dangerous that could be? | 你知道这有多危险吗 |
[26:09] | I met friends there– | 我在那儿结识了朋友 |
[26:10] | friends who understand me, | 他们理解我 |
[26:11] | who like me. | 喜欢我 |
[26:14] | And I plan to go back for good. | 我打算永远留在那里 |
[26:16] | Anton… | 安东 |
[26:17] | I know we tease you. | 我知道我们总是戏弄你 |
[26:19] | But we love you. | 但是我们爱你 |
[26:21] | You’re our brother. You know that. | 你是我们的兄弟 这你知道 |
[26:24] | You expect these humans to just welcome you with open arms? | 你以为人类会张开双臂欢迎你吗 |
[26:27] | You could crush them. | 你能压碎他们 |
[26:28] | There’s magic that can change me to their size. | 有魔法能把我变得和他们一样大 |
[26:31] | And with this treasure, we can all be happy. | 有这些财富 我们会一直幸福快乐 |
[26:36] | Sentry birds. | 警卫鸟 |
[26:38] | Someone has trespassed on our land. | 有人入侵我们的地盘了 |
[26:41] | You told the humans you were coming here, didn’t you? | 你告诉人类你会来这里 是不是 |
[26:44] | You showed them the beanstalk. | 你把他们引过来了 |
[26:52] | That’s right! Run! | 这就对了 快跑 |
[26:57] | Run! | 走开 |
[27:05] | Head to the town hall! | 快去市政厅 |
[27:07] | Bring anyone you find on the way. | 让你遇上的人都过去 |
[27:10] | Somebody get Leroy. | 谁去找一下勒罗伊 |
[27:11] | Guess we found our giant. | 看来我们找到了巨人了 |
[27:13] | – I just didn’t think he would be so… – Giant? | -我只是没想到他会这么… -巨大 |
[27:16] | My mistake. | 怪我 |
[27:16] | – Ever stop one before? – Nope. | -以前有阻止过巨人吗 -没有 |
[27:19] | Well… here’s to new firsts. | 看来这就是我们俩的第一个了 |
[27:23] | Wait! | 站住 |
[27:25] | You don’t have to do this! | 你没必要这么做 |
[27:27] | Yeah, I do. | 不 我有必要 |
[27:29] | You destroyed everything in my life. | 你摧毁了我生命中的一切 |
[27:31] | Now you’re gonna know what that feels like. | 现在轮到你尝尝那滋味了 |
[27:33] | The man who hurt you– that wasn’t me. | 那个曾经伤害了你的人 不是我 |
[27:36] | That was my twin brother James. | 那是我的双胞胎哥哥詹姆斯 |
[27:38] | We were separated at birth. | 我们一出生就被分开了 |
[27:40] | He was raised by a… a ruthless king. | 他是一个无情的国王抚养长大 |
[27:45] | You’re not James? | 你不是詹姆斯吗 |
[27:46] | No! | 不是 |
[27:48] | Then where is he? | 那他在哪里 |
[27:49] | He paid the ultimate price for his arrogance. He’s dead! | 他为他的自大付出了惨重代价 他死了 |
[27:52] | There is nothing more you can do to him. | 你没办法再向他复仇了 |
[27:55] | We’re on your side, Anton! | 我们是你这边的 安东 |
[27:57] | We’re good! | 我们是好人 |
[27:59] | We’re here because of you. You know our daughter Emma. | 有你我才会在这儿 你认识我们的女儿艾玛 |
[28:01] | – You gave her the magic compass. – Emma? | -你给了她魔法罗盘 -艾玛 |
[28:04] | Let me talk to her. | 我要跟她说话 |
[28:06] | She says you’re okay, then I’ll stop. | 她说你们没问题 那我就住手 |
[28:10] | She’s kind of out of town! | 她现在不在镇上 |
[28:14] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[28:15] | But when she gets back, I know she’ll really wanna talk to you. | 但是等她回来 她肯定会想和你谈谈 |
[28:17] | How convenient. | 真巧啊 |
[28:19] | Everyone I’m looking for isn’t around! | 我要找的人都不在 |
[28:22] | All you humans do is lie and cheat and kill, | 你们人类只会撒谎 使诈 杀戮 |
[28:26] | and I’m sick of it! | 我受够了 |
[28:42] | Humans. Let’s kill them. | 人类 杀了他们 |
[28:44] | No, no, no. It’s not like that. | 别别 不是那样的 |
[28:46] | Arlo, these are my friends, James and Jack. | 阿尔洛 他们是我的朋友詹姆斯和杰克 |
[28:49] | Guys, you didn’t have to come up here. | 伙计们 你们不用上来的 |
[28:51] | The treasure’s ready to go. | 宝藏已经准备好了 |
[28:52] | Oh, we’re not here for the treasure. | 我们不是为宝藏而来 |
[28:55] | We’re here for the beans– all of them. | 我们来是为了魔豆 所有的魔豆 |
[29:02] | But… | 但是 |
[29:04] | – You’re my friends. How– – No, we’re not. | -我们是朋友 怎么会… -我们不是 |
[29:08] | If you and your people wanna save your lives, | 如果你和你的朋友想要活命 |
[29:11] | take us to the beans. | 带我们去拿魔豆 |
[29:13] | No. We may live in peace, | 不行 我们虽然从不生事 |
[29:15] | but we will fight to protect what is ours. | 但我们也会为保护自己的东西而战 |
[29:20] | Then a fight is what you shall have. | 那我们就开战吧 |
[29:26] | So let me get this straight. You got a twin brother? | 我得先弄清楚 你有个同胞哥哥 |
[29:28] | – Yeah. – His name is James? | -对 -他叫詹姆斯 |
[29:30] | – Right. – Well, your name is James. | -对 -你也叫詹姆斯 |
[29:31] | No, actually, it’s not. | 不 实际上 我的不是 |
[29:32] | – It’s “Charming,” Then? – No, that’s the nickname I gave him! | -那是王子 -不 那是我对他的爱称 |
[29:34] | Hey, hold on. What the hell is your name? | 等等 那你到底叫什么 |
[29:36] | David. | 戴维 |
[29:37] | – Your curse name? – My real name. | -被诅咒后的名字 -我的真名 |
[29:39] | What, you’re David, James, and Charming? | 什么 你又是戴维又是詹姆斯又是王子 |
[29:40] | Is David like a middle name? | 戴维是你的中间名 |
[29:42] | No! It’s my name name! | 不是 就是名字 |
[29:43] | You know what? I’m gonna call you whatever I damn well please! | 这样吧 我想叫你什么就叫你什么了 |
[29:45] | Is that okay?! | 行吗 |
[29:46] | Sure, Leroy. | 勒罗伊 当然可以 |
[29:47] | So what’s the plan? | 有什么计划 |
[29:48] | Lead the giant away from here so he cannot hurt anyone. | 把巨人引走 这样他就不会伤害到其他人 |
[29:51] | But if we keep heading in this direction, | 但是如果我们一直往这个方向走 |
[29:53] | we’re gonna hit the town line! | 我们就会跑到镇界线 |
[29:54] | Okay, new plan. | 好吧 新计划 |
[30:01] | – What are you doing? – Giving him what he wants. | -你要干什么 -给他他想要的 |
[30:04] | Anton! | 安东 |
[30:06] | How about we make a deal? | 不如我们做个交易吧 |
[30:08] | I don’t make deals with humans. | 我不和人类交易 |
[30:10] | Just hear me out. I’ll surrender myself to you | 先听我说完 我愿意投降 |
[30:14] | if you spare the lives of everyone in Storybrooke. | 但你不能伤害童话镇其他人 |
[30:16] | David, you can’t do this. | 戴维 你不能这么做 |
[30:18] | If I don’t, the whole town will suffer. | 如果我不这么做 整个镇都会受罪 |
[30:21] | I can’t allow that. | 我不能让这样的事发生 |
[30:25] | Well, what do you say? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[30:30] | Deal. | 成交 |
[30:54] | Where did he go? | 他去哪了 |
[30:55] | I’m not sure. | 我也不知道 |
[31:26] | Anton. | 安东 |
[31:27] | The human armies are overrunning us. | 我们寡不敌众 |
[31:30] | Abraham and Andre have fallen. | 艾伯拉罕和安德烈都已战死 |
[31:33] | The human swords are poison. | 人类的佩剑都带毒 |
[31:35] | This is all because of me. | 这一切都因为我 |
[31:38] | I’ve ruined everything. | 是我毁了一切 |
[31:39] | No, you still have a chance to save us. | 你还有机会拯救我们 |
[31:41] | How? | 怎么做 |
[31:42] | The beans, Anton. | 安东 那些魔豆 |
[31:44] | You must raze the fields. | 你必须毁了田地 |
[31:46] | No. | 不行 |
[31:47] | If the humans take the beans, | 如果人类拿走了魔豆 |
[31:49] | they will bring their violence to every realm. | 他们会给每一个王国带去杀戮 |
[31:52] | It is your birthright to protect the beans. | 保护魔豆是你与生俱来的责任 |
[31:56] | Right now that means destroying them. | 而现在 保护魔豆就意味着摧毁它们 |
[32:08] | – That better hold. – It’ll hold. | -最好撑得住 -当然能行 |
[32:09] | I got this. | 我来 |
[32:33] | Most people would let that giant die after what he’s done. | 经过他刚刚那番折腾 一般人不会去救他 |
[32:36] | You wouldn’t. | 你就会 |
[32:41] | All right. | 好了 |
[32:44] | All right, Anton! | 好了 安东 |
[32:46] | I’m coming down! | 我下来救你 |
[33:09] | Take my hand. | 抓住我的手 |
[33:12] | No! | 不要 |
[33:14] | No? | 什么 |
[33:15] | I don’t wanna go back up there! | 我不想上去 |
[33:18] | I should just let go! | 我应该就这么放手 |
[33:19] | You’ll die! | 你会死的 |
[33:21] | Maybe death hurts less than life. | 也许死了比活着更好 |
[33:25] | If you really wanted to die, you would have let go already. | 如果你真想死 你早就放手了 |
[33:32] | Now take my hand. | 快点抓住我的手 |
[33:41] | Come on. | 加油 |
[33:42] | Almost! A little more! | 快了 加油 |
[34:03] | You saved my life. | 你救了我 |
[34:05] | That’s what we do. | 这是我们该做的 |
[34:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[34:09] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[34:11] | We’re not all the same, Anton. | 安东 不是所有人类都一样 |
[34:13] | I don’t know what my brother did to you, | 我不知道我哥哥对你做了什么 |
[34:15] | but… that’s not us. | 但是 我们不会那样 |
[34:19] | You have no idea. | 你都想不到 |
[34:32] | James! | 詹姆斯 |
[34:46] | Arlo? | 阿尔洛 |
[34:50] | No. No, no, no, no! | 不不 不不不 |
[34:57] | James! | 詹姆斯 |
[34:59] | Please. | 求你了 |
[35:01] | I’m sorry, Jack. | 杰克 对不起 |
[35:03] | But I have a kingdom to run. | 我还要去统治王国呢 |
[35:05] | I’m sure you understand. | 我相信你能理解 |
[35:13] | Anton… | 安东 |
[35:14] | The poison. | 毒药 |
[35:16] | It’s in my blood. | 已经进入我的血液 |
[35:19] | Did you… | 你有没有 |
[35:20] | All destroyed. | 都毁了 |
[35:21] | The fields and every last bean. | 田地和每一个魔豆 |
[35:23] | Oh, good. | 很好 |
[35:25] | Good. That’s what’s important. | 很好 这才是最重要的 |
[35:27] | No. Everyone else is dead. You can’t die, too, please. | 不 其他人都死了 你不能死 求你了 |
[35:29] | I know your path is hard. | 我知道你前路坎坷 |
[35:32] | But someday you will know which road to choose. | 但是总有一天 你会知道该如何选择 |
[35:37] | And when you do, | 当你知道了 |
[35:40] | you will need this. | 你会需要这个 |
[35:43] | A preserved cutting from the stalk. | 这是从豆茎上切下来的 |
[35:48] | Plant it. New beans will grow. | 种下它 会长出新的魔豆 |
[35:52] | But you had me salt the land. | 但是你让我在土地上撒了盐 |
[35:54] | Nothing can grow here. | 再也不能生长植物了 |
[35:55] | Then someday you will find… | 那么有一天你会找到… |
[36:00] | new land. | 新的土地 |
[36:03] | How? | 怎么找 |
[36:06] | Arlo? | 阿尔洛 |
[36:07] | Arlo?! | 阿尔洛 |
[36:12] | No. | 不要 |
[36:19] | This is Granny’s. | 这是外婆家 |
[36:21] | She makes a mean lasagna and runs an inn, | 她会做好吃的烤宽面条还经营着一个旅馆 |
[36:23] | so I’m sure we can set you up | 所以在你找到地方待之前 |
[36:24] | with a room till you find a place. | 我们可以帮你安排个房间 |
[36:26] | Thanks, but I think I’ll set up camp in the woods. | 谢谢 不过我想在树林里扎营 |
[36:29] | – The woods? – Yeah, I’m better off alone. | -树林 -我还是自己待着更好 |
[36:32] | I’m not too good at fitting in. | 我不善于融入他人 |
[36:34] | You’re in the right place. Storybrooke’s got all kinds– | 你来对地方了 童话镇什么人都有 |
[36:37] | Dwarves, fairies, werewolves, you name it. | 矮人 仙女 狼人 你想得到的都有 |
[36:39] | Ruby, beers all around. | 鲁比 上啤酒 |
[36:41] | We all miss our land, Anton. | 安东 我们都想念自己的王国 |
[36:44] | But this is our home now. | 但现在这儿就是我们的家 |
[36:46] | You never think about going back? | 你们从没想过要回去吗 |
[36:49] | Of course we do. | 当然想 |
[36:50] | It’s just not possible. | 只是不那么容易 |
[36:53] | We have no way to get there. | 我们没办法回去 |
[36:57] | How’s the farmland here? | 这里的农田怎么样 |
[37:00] | Pretty good. | 非常好 |
[37:01] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[37:07] | The stem is from a beanstalk. | 豆茎的一小片茎 |
[37:09] | If I plant it, it should be able to grow some magic beans. | 如果我种下它 它应该会长出魔豆 |
[37:14] | And then you just may have a way. | 然后你们也许就有办法了 |
[37:31] | Well, what’s the verdict? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[37:33] | Soil’s got a nice loamy feel. | 土壤非常肥沃 |
[37:35] | Lot of minerals. | 矿物质充足 |
[37:38] | The beans should grow well here. | 魔豆应该能长得很好 |
[37:40] | Only one problem. | 只有一个问题 |
[37:42] | What’s that? | 什么问题 |
[37:44] | Cora. | 柯拉 |
[37:45] | This is why she brought me. | 她带我来就是为了这个 |
[37:47] | She wanted me to grow beans. | 她想让我种魔豆 |
[37:48] | So whatever she plans to do with them… | 所以不管她想要用它们做什么 |
[37:51] | Can’t be good. | 都不会是好事 |
[37:53] | Then we won’t let her get to them. | 那我们就不让她拿到 |
[37:54] | No one touches our crop. | 谁都休想碰我们的庄稼 |
[37:57] | Your crop? | 你们的庄稼 |
[37:59] | I thought you guys were miners. | 你们不是矿工吗 |
[38:00] | Work is work. It’s what we do. | 工作归工作嘛 |
[38:03] | So what do you say? You up for some help? | 怎么样 需要帮助吗 |
[38:09] | Okay. | 好啊 |
[38:10] | Happy! | 开心果 |
[38:14] | Here. To help break up the earth. | 给你这个 用这个挖土 |
[38:20] | “Tiny.” | 小不点 |
[38:25] | My brothers used to call me that. | 我哥哥以前也这么叫我 |
[38:28] | Ax never lies. | 斧头从不说谎 |
[38:30] | Wait a second. I did my time in the mines. | 等等 我也挖过矿啊 |
[38:31] | How come I didn’t get one of those? | 怎么没有我的 |
[38:33] | ’cause you ain’t a dwarf. | 你又不是矮人 |
[38:36] | Welcome aboard, brother. | 欢迎入伙 兄弟 |
[38:57] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[39:02] | Who, uh… who are you? | 你是谁 |
[39:04] | My name’s Greg, okay? | 我叫格雷格 |
[39:06] | I-I’m a patient here, just like you. | 我跟你一样 也是这里的病人 |
[39:09] | I-I’m really sorry to bother you, but… | 很抱歉打扰你 但是 |
[39:12] | I’m the one that was driving the car in–in the accident. | 是我开着车 导致了那场车祸 |
[39:17] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[39:19] | Yeah. | 还好 |
[39:20] | Yeah, they, um… | 他们 |
[39:22] | They patched me up pretty good. | 都把我治好了 |
[39:28] | Look, I-I overheard you talking | 我无意间听到 |
[39:31] | about how you saw a guy with a ball of fire. | 你看到一个手持火球的男人 |
[39:35] | And you think I’m crazy, too. | 你认为我疯了吧 |
[39:36] | Well, I did see it. I– | 不过我确实看到了 |
[39:37] | Hey, I know that you’re not crazy. | 听着 我知道你不是疯子 |
[39:43] | You do? | 是吗 |
[39:45] | ‘Cause I saw it, too. | 因为我也看到了 |
[40:00] | Here’s to not getting squashed by a giant. | 庆祝我们没被巨人踩扁 |
[40:02] | I’ll drink to that. | 我同意 |
[40:07] | You know, sometimes I wonder how things would’ve turned out if | 有时候我在想 如果乔治王养大的 |
[40:11] | I had been the one raised by king George | 不是我哥哥 而是我的话 |
[40:13] | instead of my brother, | 又会怎样 |
[40:15] | you know, would I have been… corrupt like him? | 我会像他那样堕落吗 |
[40:18] | Never. | 不会的 |
[40:20] | Same blood ran through our veins. | 我们可都流着一样的血呢 |
[40:22] | Mm-hmm, but your hearts are different. | 可是你们的心不一样啊 |
[40:28] | You may not believe it, but trust me, | 你可能不信 但你要相信我 |
[40:31] | I know you charming. | 我了解你 |
[40:36] | I had a lot of fun today. | 我今天挺开心 |
[40:38] | Fun? | 是吗 |
[40:39] | Almost getting killed is fun? | 差点被杀有什么好开心的 |
[40:42] | Yeah. | 就开心嘛 |
[40:44] | I missed our adventures. | 我怀念我们的冒险时光 |
[40:48] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[40:50] | It was kinda fun. | 是挺好玩的 |
[40:55] | You know, we could do this all the time. | 我们可以一直过这种生活 |
[40:58] | When the beans grow, we could go back. | 等魔豆长成了 我们就能回去了 |
[41:01] | Everyone could go home. | 大家都能回去了 |
[41:04] | I don’t know. | 我不确定 |
[41:06] | What don’t you know? | 不确定什么 |
[41:07] | Home is where our family is. | 有亲人在的地方才叫家 |
[41:10] | And that’s here. | 这里才是我们的家 |
[41:15] | I don’t know if Emma would come with us, | 我不确定艾玛会不会跟我们一起回去 |
[41:17] | And I am not going to be separated from her again. | 我再也不要跟她分开了 |
[41:21] | You’re worried about her. | 你担心她 |
[41:22] | Aren’t you? | 你不担心吗 |
[41:23] | Of course, but… | 当然了 可是 |
[41:25] | Emma–Emma can take care of herself, | 艾玛她能照顾好自己 |
[41:28] | And I’m sure wherever she and Henry are, | 我确定无论她和亨利在哪 |
[41:32] | They’re safe. | 他们都很安全 |
[41:41] | You good, kid? | 你还好吧 孩子 |
[41:43] | You kidding? | 这还用说吗 |
[41:44] | A trip with you, first plane ride, | 我跟你在一起 第一次坐飞机 |
[41:46] | And we’re going on a quest like in the book. | 我们即将踏上书中那样的征途 |
[41:49] | The only thing that could make this day better… | 想让今天再棒一些的话 |
[41:52] | is more frosting. | 就再来点糖霜蛋糕吧 |
[42:06] | It’s gonna be all right. | 没事的 |
[42:09] | We’re gonna find your son. | 我们会找到你儿子的 |
[42:12] | I know. | 我知道 |
[42:15] | Welcome, folks, to Ajira Airlines regional flight 53, | 欢迎乘坐阿吉瑞航空公司53号航班 |
[42:18] | with nonstop service to new york city. | 本航班直飞纽约 |
[42:21] | Our flight time tonight is 42 minutes. | 预计飞行时间为42分钟 |
[42:24] | Please sit back, relax, and enjoy the ride. | 请放松坐好 享受飞行旅途 |