| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:02] | I was in an accident. | 我遇到了意外 | 
| [00:03] | You’re not gonna believe what I saw. | 你绝不会相信我看到了什么 | 
| [00:05] | If I own that dagger, | 如果我拥有这把匕首 | 
| [00:07] | I control the Dark One. | 我就能控制黑暗者 | 
| [00:08] | – Don’t break our deal! – I have to! | -不要违反我们的约定 -我只能这么做 | 
| [00:11] | Papa! | 爸爸 | 
| [00:12] | Do you remember that favor you owe me, Ms. Swan? | 斯旺女士 记得你欠我份人情吗 | 
| [00:14] | I’m cashing it in. | 我来要你还了 | 
| [00:15] | I need to find my son. | 我要去找我儿子 | 
| [00:16] | …nonstop service to New York City. | 本航班直飞纽约 | 
| [00:21] | Milah? | 米拉 | 
| [00:23] | Milah. | 米拉 | 
| [00:23] | I’m nearly finished. | 我就快缝好了 | 
| [00:25] | Oh, you learn quickly. | 你学得真快 | 
| [00:26] | I have a good teacher. | 是老师教得好 | 
| [00:31] | What is it? | 怎么了 | 
| [00:32] | What brings you home so early? | 你今天为何这么早就回家 | 
| [00:33] | Milah. My weaving days are behind us. | 米拉 辛苦的纺织生活一去不复返了 | 
| [00:37] | I’ve been called to the front. | 我被征招到前线了 | 
| [00:39] | 朗普斯金 你被征召入魔戒军团 | |
| [00:43] | The Ogres War. | 食人魔之战 | 
| [00:44] | I report for training in the morning. | 我今早就报名新兵训练了 | 
| [00:47] | No. Rumple, I’ve heard stories. The front–it’s a brutal place. | 朗普 不要 我听说前线是个残酷的地方 | 
| [00:52] | Oh, Milah, I know, I know. | 米拉 我知道 我都知道 | 
| [00:55] | I-I can’t say that I-I won’t be frightened. | 我得承认 我也很害怕 | 
| [00:58] | But–but this is the chance I’ve been waiting for | 但是 这可是我等了一辈子的 | 
| [01:01] | all my life. | 好机会啊 | 
| [01:03] | You know, I’ve lived under the shadow | 你知道 我生活在我父亲的举措 | 
| [01:05] | of my father’s actions for too long now. | 所造成的阴影里太久了 | 
| [01:08] | Just because your father was a coward, | 你父亲是个胆小鬼 | 
| [01:11] | it doesn’t mean you are. | 并不意味着你也是 | 
| [01:12] | Oh, I know that. | 我知道 | 
| [01:14] | As do you. | 你也清楚 | 
| [01:16] | But to the world? | 但是世界上其他人呢 | 
| [01:17] | Fighting in this war finally gives me the chance | 加入这场战争终于让我有机会 | 
| [01:20] | to prove that to everyone else. | 向其他人证明我不是个胆小鬼 | 
| [01:25] | Go. | 去吧 | 
| [01:26] | Be brave. | 勇敢点 | 
| [01:29] | Fight honorably. | 体面地去战斗吧 | 
| [01:31] | Oh, god, I love you. | 天呐 我爱你 | 
| [01:32] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 | 
| [01:34] | When you return, we can start living the life | 你回来之后 我们可以开始 | 
| [01:37] | – we’ve always dreamed of. – Yeah. | -一段梦寐以求的新生活 -是的 | 
| [01:39] | – We can have a family. – A family. | -我们可以生儿育女 -生儿育女 | 
| [01:58] | What’s wrong? This is the right place? | 怎么了 是这个地方吗 | 
| [02:02] | Yes, it is. | 这就是 | 
| [02:04] | Let me guess. He’s not expecting you. | 让我猜一下 他不知道你要来 | 
| [02:09] | Well, who doesn’t love a surprise? | 人人都爱惊喜啊 | 
| [02:27] | What is it, sweetie? | 怎么了 亲爱的 | 
| [02:29] | It’s Henry. | 是亨利的事情 | 
| [02:31] | Emma left town with Gold, and she took him with her. | 艾玛和戈登一起离开了镇子 也带了亨利 | 
| [02:35] | And you didn’t stop them? | 你没去阻止她吗 | 
| [02:37] | I didn’t know until after they had gone. | 他们走了之后我才知道的 | 
| [02:39] | I’m sure he’s safe. | 我相信他很安全 | 
| [02:41] | And as soon as Gold’s done, Henry will be back. | 戈登的事情了结了之后 亨利会回来的 | 
| [02:44] | But not with me. | 但不会回到我的身边 | 
| [02:46] | Back? From where? | 回来 从哪里回来 | 
| [02:48] | Where’s Rumplestiltskin gone? | 朗普斯金去哪里了 | 
| [02:49] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 | 
| [02:51] | Well, if he’s left town, then he’s powerless. | 如果他离开了童话镇 那他就丧失了法力 | 
| [02:53] | He can be killed. | 他就不是不死之躯了 | 
| [02:54] | The moment either of us leave, | 但一旦我们也离开了童话镇 | 
| [02:56] | we lose our magic and our advantage. | 我们就会失去魔法 以及我们的优势 | 
| [02:59] | Your memories? | 那你们的记忆呢 | 
| [03:00] | None of us were victims of the curse. | 我们都不是那个诅咒的受害者 | 
| [03:02] | It’s not about memories. | 所以这与记忆无关 | 
| [03:04] | It’s about magic. | 这关乎魔法 | 
| [03:06] | Well, I don’t need magic. I’ll go after him alone. | 我不需要使用魔法 我一个人去追他 | 
| [03:09] | Even if you could find him, | 就算你能找到他 | 
| [03:11] | do you really think you can just walk up to him | 你真的以为你能走到他面前 | 
| [03:13] | and stab him in the heart with your sword? | 用你的剑刺穿他的心脏吗 | 
| [03:15] | Well, I prefer my hook, but I can’t find that now. | 我更喜欢用我的钩子刺 但是现在我找不到它了 | 
| [03:18] | You’re not going anywhere. | 你哪儿都不许去 | 
| [03:19] | I deserve my vengeance. | 复仇是我应得的 | 
| [03:21] | You’re right. | 你说得对 | 
| [03:23] | You’re right. You do, and with the Dark One gone, | 你说得对 你确实应该复仇 而黑暗者走后 | 
| [03:26] | we can search for the one magical item | 我们就可以去搜寻唯一能够 | 
| [03:28] | that can actually kill him here–his dagger. | 真正杀死他的物品了 他的匕首 | 
| [03:37] | No Baelfire. | 没人叫比尔菲 | 
| [03:39] | Yeah, that probably wouldn’t fly as an alias. | 当然了 这名字可不像个化名 | 
| [03:42] | Your magic globe didn’t give you an apartment number? | 你的魔法地球仪没能显示出房间号码么 | 
| [03:44] | It doesn’t work that way. | 它不是那么用的 | 
| [03:45] | Do any of these names mean anything to you? | 这里面有哪个名字看起来熟悉的吗 | 
| [03:48] | Well, names are what I traffic in, but sadly, no. | 虽然名字是我的生意所在 但是很遗憾 没有 | 
| [03:52] | Here’s your boy. | 这人是你儿子 | 
| [03:53] | No. Or it could just be vacant. | 不可能 也许这间房子本来就是空的 | 
| [03:56] | You might traffic in names and magic, | 你也许做的是名字和魔法的生意 | 
| [03:58] | but I traffic in finding people that don’t wanna be found, | 而我却专门去找那些不想被找到的人 | 
| [03:59] | and those sort of folks | 这些家伙 | 
| [04:00] | don’t like to advertise their whereabouts. | 可不喜欢将他们的行踪贴的到处都是 | 
| [04:06] | U.P.S. package for 407. | 联合包裹服务公司 有407房间的包裹 | 
| [04:11] | Maybe you should’ve said FedEx. | 也许你应该说你是联邦快递的 | 
| [04:14] | He’s running. | 他要逃跑 | 
| [04:20] | That–that favor you owe me– this is it. | 你欠我的人情 现在就了结了 | 
| [04:23] | Get him to talk to me. I-I can’t run. | 把他带回来和我谈谈 我没法跑步 | 
| [04:27] | Watch Henry. I’ll be back. | 看好亨利 我马上回来 | 
| [05:01] | No. | 不是吧 | 
| [05:05] | Neal? | 尼尔 | 
| [05:07] | Emma? | 艾玛 | 
| [05:16] | Neal? | 尼尔 | 
| [05:22] | I don’t understand. What are you doing here? | 我不明白 你在这里做什么 | 
| [05:24] | – What am I doing here? – Yeah. | -我在这里做什么 -是啊 | 
| [05:26] | I’m not answering anything until you tell me the truth. | 在你告诉我真相之前 我什么都不会回答 | 
| [05:31] | Are you Gold’s son? | 你是戈登的儿子吗 | 
| [05:33] | What are you talking about? Who’s Gold? | 你在说什么 戈登是谁 | 
| [05:35] | You played me. You’re from there. | 你耍了我 你是那个世界的人 | 
| [05:39] | You played me. | 你耍了我 | 
| [05:40] | – And he played me. You both played me. – Whoa, okay. | -他也耍了我 你俩都耍了我 -等等 | 
| [05:42] | – You and Gold. – Emma, slow down. | -你和戈登 -艾玛 慢点说 | 
| [05:43] | What are you talking about? Who’s gold? | 你在说什么啊 戈登是谁 | 
| [05:44] | Your father. | 你的父亲 | 
| [05:46] | Rumplestiltskin. | 朗普斯金 | 
| [05:52] | He’s here? | 他在这里吗 | 
| [05:53] | Why else would I be in New York? | 否则我为什么会来纽约 | 
| [05:55] | You brought him to me?! Why would you do that?! | 你引他来找我 你为什么要这样做 | 
| [05:56] | Hey! I am the only one allowed to be angry here! | 拜托 我才是应该生气的那个好吧 | 
| [06:00] | Did you know who I was, | 你以前一直就知道我是谁 | 
| [06:02] | where I was from, the whole time? | 我来自哪里吗 | 
| [06:04] | Was this just some sort of sick, twisted plan? | 这一切难道都是某种邪恶变态的诡计 | 
| [06:06] | – Did–did you even care about me at all? – Emma, do not– | -你到底有没有爱过我 -艾玛 别瞎说 | 
| [06:08] | I wanna know! I want the truth, all of it! | 我想知道事实 所有的事实 | 
| [06:10] | Fine! We–we gotta get off the street. | 可以 我们得离开这条街 | 
| [06:13] | We can’t do it here. We’re out in the open. | 我们不能在这里谈 这里太大庭广众了 | 
| [06:14] | I-I spent a lifetime running from that man. | 我这辈子都在躲着他 | 
| [06:16] | I’m not gonna let him catch me. | 我不能让他找到我 | 
| [06:19] | There’s a bar down the street. We can talk there. | 前面有个酒吧 我们可以去那谈 | 
| [06:21] | I am not drinking with you. | 我可不想跟你喝一杯 | 
| [06:22] | Whatever you’re gonna tell me, tell me now. | 要说什么现在就说 | 
| [06:25] | No, bar’s better. Don’t worry. | 不 酒吧好一点 没关系的 | 
| [06:26] | You can… keep yelling at me when we get there. | 到了那你还可以冲我大喊大叫 | 
| [06:34] | Don’t worry. Emma’s really good at catching people. | 别担心 艾玛非常善于追踪别人 | 
| [06:39] | Well, my son’s been running away for a long time now. | 我儿子已经跑了很长时间了 | 
| [06:43] | Now I have a feeling he’s equally adept at it. | 我觉得他好像很擅长逃跑 | 
| [06:46] | Well, at least we found him, right? | 至少我们找到他了 是吗 | 
| [06:50] | Indeed. | 确实 | 
| [06:52] | Oh, and, uh, thanks for the hot dog. | 对了 谢谢你的热狗 | 
| [06:55] | I forgot. | 我差点忘了 | 
| [06:56] | You are quite welcome. | 不客气 | 
| [06:59] | – And thank you. – For what? | -也谢谢你 -为什么 | 
| [07:02] | Well, if it wasn’t for you bringing Emma to Storybrooke, | 如果不是你带艾玛去童话镇 | 
| [07:06] | none of this would have come to pass. | 这一切都不会发生 | 
| [07:09] | You… are a remarkable young man. | 你是个了不起的年轻人 | 
| [07:14] | You know… I forgave her. | 你知道 我原谅她了 | 
| [07:17] | Emma… for giving me up. | 艾玛 我原谅她送走了我 | 
| [07:22] | She thought it was the best for me then. | 那时她也是为我好 | 
| [07:24] | That’s why she did it. | 所以她才会那么做 | 
| [07:26] | I’m sure your son will get it, too. | 我相信你儿子也会明白这个道理 | 
| [07:29] | Alas, the circumstances surrounding our separation | 唉 我们分开的原因 | 
| [07:32] | weren’t quite so noble. | 并没有那么高尚 | 
| [07:34] | But… you’re here now. | 但你现在在这 | 
| [07:36] | And you want him back, right? | 你想把他找回来 不是吗 | 
| [07:39] | More than anything. | 不惜一切 | 
| [07:40] | Then that’s all that matters. | 那才是最重要的 | 
| [07:45] | Well, what do you wanna know, Emma? | 你想知道什么 艾玛 | 
| [07:47] | You want the truth? Ask away. | 你想知道真相 尽管问吧 | 
| [07:49] | Did you know who I was when we met? | 我们初识的时候你知道我是谁吗 | 
| [07:51] | If I had, I wouldn’t have gone near you. | 如果我知道 绝不会靠近你的 | 
| [07:53] | Come on. | 得了吧 | 
| [07:54] | Come on? Come on, what? | 得了吧 得了吧什么 | 
| [07:56] | I was in hiding. | 我当时正躲着 | 
| [07:58] | I came here to get… | 我来这是为了 | 
| [08:01] | a-away from… | 躲开 | 
| [08:04] | all that crap. | 那里的一切 | 
| [08:06] | So if you didn’t know, then you were just using me. | 所以你当时不知道 只是想利用我 | 
| [08:09] | You just needed someone to take the fall | 你只是需要一个人 | 
| [08:10] | for all the watches that you stole. | 当偷表的替罪羊 | 
| [08:12] | I wasn’t using you. | 我没有利用你 | 
| [08:14] | When we met, I didn’t know. | 我们相遇的时候 我还不知道 | 
| [08:16] | I found out. | 后来我知道了 | 
| [08:24] | How? | 怎么知道的 | 
| [08:27] | When I went to sell the watches… | 我去卖表的时候 | 
| [08:30] | I ran into a friend of yours–August. | 我碰到了你的朋友–奥古斯特 | 
| [08:34] | When you see what I have in here, | 等你看到这里面的东西 | 
| [08:36] | you’re gonna listen. | 你就会听我说的 | 
| [08:37] | You’re gonna believe every word I say. | 你会相信我说的每一个字 | 
| [08:40] | Yeah, right. | 好吧 | 
| [08:49] | You left me… | 你抛弃了我 | 
| [08:52] | And let me go to prison because Pinocchio told you to? | 你让我进监狱就因为匹诺曹让你那样做 | 
| [08:55] | – Emma – I loved you. | -艾玛 -我爱过你 | 
| [09:00] | I-I was, um, I was tr– I was trying to help you. | 我当时 我只是想帮你 | 
| [09:03] | By letting me go to jail? | 让我去坐牢 | 
| [09:05] | By getting you home. | 让你回家 | 
| [09:10] | Are you telling me… | 你是在告诉我 | 
| [09:14] | that us meeting was a coincidence? | 我们的相遇是个巧合 | 
| [09:16] | Because how the hell did that happen | 如果不是你或你父亲设计好的 | 
| [09:18] | if it wasn’t in your plan or your father’s? | 怎么会发生这种事 | 
| [09:21] | Think about it. | 想想看 | 
| [09:23] | He wanted you to break the curse. | 他想让你破除诅咒 | 
| [09:26] | Us meeting that could have stopped it. | 我们的相遇可能让那不会发生 | 
| [09:29] | Maybe it was fate. | 也许只是命运使然 | 
| [09:30] | You believe in that? | 你相信命运 | 
| [09:34] | You know, there’s not a tone about my father | 你知道吗 我记忆中父亲的话 | 
| [09:37] | that I remember that doesn’t suck. | 没有一句不是垃圾的 | 
| [09:40] | But he used to tell me that there are no coincidences. | 但他曾告诉我世上没有巧合 | 
| [09:45] | Everything that happens happens by design, | 世上所有的事都是冥冥中注定的 | 
| [09:48] | and there’s nothing we can do about it. | 我们无能为力 | 
| [09:50] | Forces greater than us conspire to make it happen. | 比我们强大的力量注定了一切的发生 | 
| [09:53] | Fate, destiny, whatever you wanna call it. | 命运 天意 随便你怎么叫它 | 
| [09:55] | The point is… | 我想说的是 | 
| [09:59] | Maybe we met for a reason. | 也许我们相遇是有原因的 | 
| [10:02] | Maybe something good came from us being together. | 也许我们在一起产生了什么 | 
| [10:12] | No. | 不 | 
| [10:15] | Not that I can think of. | 我想没有 | 
| [10:19] | I just went to jail. | 我进了监狱 | 
| [10:21] | That’s it. | 就这些 | 
| [10:25] | Doesn’t matter now. I’m over it. | 已经没关系了 都过去了 | 
| [10:28] | And you. | 还有你 | 
| [10:33] | Why do you wear the, uh, key chain I got you? | 为什么你还带着我给你的钥匙链 | 
| [10:49] | To remind myself never to trust someone again. | 提醒我再也不要信任任何人 | 
| [10:54] | Come on. | 走吧 | 
| [10:55] | I made a deal with your father I’d bring you to him. | 我和你父亲做了交易要带你去见他 | 
| [11:01] | – You made a deal with him? – Yeah. | -你和他做交易 -是的 | 
| [11:03] | And I’m upholding my end. | 我在遵守诺言 | 
| [11:05] | No, Emma, you don’t have to. You know that. | 不 艾玛 你可以不的 你知道 | 
| [11:07] | I know. | 我知道 | 
| [11:08] | Okay, so this should be really easy for you. | 这对你来说很容易 | 
| [11:10] | Tell him that you lost me. | 告诉他你没追上我 | 
| [11:11] | Tell him you can’t find me. | 告诉他你找不到我了 | 
| [11:13] | You do that… | 你这样做 | 
| [11:15] | you’ll never have to see me again. | 就再也不用见到我了 | 
| [11:38] | Soldier. | 士兵 | 
| [11:40] | Me? | 我吗 | 
| [11:42] | I’m needed at the front. | 我要去前线 | 
| [11:44] | You guard this crate with your life. | 你要用生命守着这个箱子 | 
| [11:47] | W-what’s under there? | 里面是什么 | 
| [11:49] | A prisoner who could help us turn the tide against the ogres. | 一个可以帮我们打败食人魔的囚犯 | 
| [11:53] | Careful. It’s a tricky beast. | 当心 它是个会耍花样的怪物 | 
| [11:55] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 | 
| [12:12] | Rumplestiltskin. | 朗普斯金 | 
| [12:26] | You’re a child. | 你是个孩子 | 
| [12:35] | Please. | 求求你 | 
| [12:37] | I haven’t had a sip in days. | 我已经几天没喝水了 | 
| [12:40] | How do you know my name? | 你怎么知道我的名字 | 
| [12:42] | I’m a seer. | 我是先知 | 
| [12:44] | I see all. | 我无所不知 | 
| [12:47] | No, no, no. That’s…that’s not possible. | 不 那不可能 | 
| [12:49] | You must have overheard someone speak. | 你一定是听到别人叫我的名字 | 
| [12:52] | Rumplestiltskin, the son of a coward. | 朗普斯金 懦夫之子 | 
| [12:57] | Raised by spinsters. | 被纺织女工养大 | 
| [13:00] | Scared of ending up just like his father. | 害怕成为和他父亲一样的人 | 
| [13:05] | Did I overhear that? | 这是听来的吗 | 
| [13:07] | I told you. | 告诉你了 | 
| [13:09] | I see all, | 我无所不知 | 
| [13:11] | even what has yet to pass. | 甚至事情如何发展 | 
| [13:13] | You mean the future? | 你是说未来 | 
| [13:15] | You can see the future? | 你能预知未来 | 
| [13:17] | Indeed I can… | 当然能 | 
| [13:20] | Including yours. | 包括你的未来 | 
| [13:22] | No, no, no. Uh… I won’t indulge this… | 不 我不能容忍这种 | 
| [13:26] | Dark magic. | 黑魔法 | 
| [13:27] | Even if what I see concerns your wife? | 即使与你的妻子有关你也不听吗 | 
| [13:31] | Milah. | 米拉 | 
| [13:34] | Why? Has something happened to her? | 什么 她怎么了 | 
| [13:37] | Give me water. | 把水给我 | 
| [13:46] | Here. Slake your thirst, witch, | 快喝吧 巫婆 | 
| [13:49] | then speak of what you know of my wife. | 告诉我我妻子到底怎么了 | 
| [13:55] | She’s already with child. | 她怀孕了 | 
| [13:59] | I’m to be a father? | 我要当爸爸了吗 | 
| [14:01] | Your wife will bear you a son, | 你会有一个儿子 | 
| [14:04] | but your actions on the battlefield tomorrow | 但是明天的战斗会让你 | 
| [14:06] | will leave him fatherless. | 永远地离开他 | 
| [14:08] | I’m gonna die? | 我会死吗 | 
| [14:10] | No, no, no. You– you must tell me how | 不 不 不行 请你告诉我 | 
| [14:12] | I can stop that happening. | 我该怎么做 | 
| [14:14] | You can’t. | 命运无法违背 | 
| [14:16] | Then I’m done helping you. | 那我也不帮你了 | 
| [14:18] | For now. | 只是现在罢了 | 
| [14:19] | Someday you’ll help me again. | 总有一天你会再来帮我的 | 
| [14:21] | I’ll bet Milah isn’t even pregnant. | 而且米拉根本没怀孕吧 | 
| [14:23] | You just said that so I would give you water, | 你不过是为了喝水才那样说的 | 
| [14:25] | and now you’re trying to trick me into deserting. | 现在你又试图说服我当逃兵 | 
| [14:29] | You shall see. | 等着瞧吧 | 
| [14:31] | Tomorrow. | 明天 | 
| [14:33] | When you see the army ride cows into battle, | 士兵们会骑着牛去打仗 | 
| [14:36] | you will know I speak the truth. | 你就知道我说的是不是实话了 | 
| [14:39] | Cows? | 奶牛 | 
| [14:41] | And who’s gonna man the catapults? Milk maids? | 那谁来投石头呢 挤奶工吗 | 
| [14:44] | I have had enough with your fiendish lies. | 我受够了你那凶残的谎言了 | 
| [14:47] | There is no escaping it. | 没人能侥幸逃脱 | 
| [14:50] | You will have a son, | 你会有个儿子 | 
| [14:51] | and your actions will leave him fatherless. | 而战争会让你与他永别 | 
| [14:57] | Wait. Gold’s son is Henry’s father? | 等等 戈登的儿子是亨利的父亲吗 | 
| [15:00] | I know. I know. | 我知道 我知道 | 
| [15:02] | And the millions of questions you have, I have, too. | 我知道你肯定有很多疑问 我也是 | 
| [15:03] | The problem is, it doesn’t matter right now | 但一切都无所谓了 | 
| [15:05] | because I don’t know what to do. | 我毫无头绪 | 
| [15:07] | Please tell me you’re not calling to ask me | 你不会是要让我支持你 | 
| [15:09] | to tell you to keep it from him. | 让他远离这一切吧 | 
| [15:10] | Henry thinks his father is dead. | 亨利以为他爸爸已经死了 | 
| [15:12] | I told him that for a reason. I wanna protect him. | 我是那样跟他说的 我想保护他 | 
| [15:14] | No matter what this man did, | 不管这个男人做了什么 | 
| [15:16] | Henry has a right to know who his father is. | 亨利都有权利知道他的生父是谁 | 
| [15:18] | The truth about your parents– | 关于父母的真相 | 
| [15:20] | Emma, you of all people should know how important that is. | 艾玛 你比任何人都知道这很重要 | 
| [15:23] | I don’t want Henry to get hurt. | 我不想让亨利受伤 | 
| [15:25] | I just wanna protect him. | 我想保护他 | 
| [15:27] | Are you sure this is about protecting Henry | 你这么做是为了保护他 | 
| [15:29] | and not yourself? | 还是为了保护你自己 | 
| [15:41] | Why are you so nervous? | 你干嘛这么紧张 | 
| [15:43] | When I found my mom, I was excited. | 我找到我妈妈时 我激动死了 | 
| [15:48] | Because I have the benefit of a little more… | 因为有更多的… | 
| [15:50] | life experience. | 阅历 | 
| [15:52] | I know that things don’t always happen | 我知道 有些事情并不会 | 
| [15:55] | the way we want them to. | 如我们所愿 | 
| [16:00] | Sure, but in my book, it says that you can see the future. | 是啊 但是书上说 你可以预见未来 | 
| [16:03] | Why can’t you just look and see what’s gonna happen? | 你为什么不预测一下你的未来呢 | 
| [16:06] | Well, that ability is complicated. | 魔法是复杂的 | 
| [16:10] | I didn’t always have it. | 我也不经常用 | 
| [16:12] | And then when I did… | 当我用了魔法时 | 
| [16:14] | Well… | 有时候 | 
| [16:17] | It’s maybe not the gift one would expect. | 那个未来可能并不是你想要的那个 | 
| [16:21] | Seeing the inevitable… | 预见不可避免的未来 | 
| [16:24] | Can be a terrible price. | 有时要付出沉重的代价 | 
| [16:26] | But you wouldn’t have to worry about stuff. | 但你不用担心啊 | 
| [16:29] | You’d just know. | 你不用付出代价 | 
| [16:32] | But that’s the great trap. | 那才是陷阱呢 | 
| [16:35] | The future… | 未来 | 
| [16:38] | Is like a puzzle… with missing pieces– | 就像是一个残缺不全的谜题 | 
| [16:42] | Difficult to read. | 很难读懂 | 
| [16:44] | And never, never | 而且它从来就不是 | 
| [16:47] | What you think. | 我们想的那样 | 
| [16:54] | Did you find him? | 你找到他了吗 | 
| [16:57] | Sorry. Your son… got away. | 对不起 你的儿子跑掉了 | 
| [17:16] | Who are you? | 你是谁 | 
| [17:18] | So it is true. | 是真的啊 | 
| [17:20] | You really don’t remember anything. | 你真的什么都不记得了 | 
| [17:22] | Are we friends? | 我们是朋友吗 | 
| [17:25] | We spent some time together. | 我们确实一起度过了一段时光 | 
| [17:28] | But I’m here because I believe | 我来这里是因为 | 
| [17:30] | you can help me find something | 我认为你能帮我找到 | 
| [17:33] | That belongs to Rumplestiltskin. | 一件属于朗普斯金的东西 | 
| [17:36] | Wh-who? | 谁 | 
| [17:37] | Mr. Gold. | 戈登先生 | 
| [17:40] | I, uh, I don’t know him. | 我不认识他 | 
| [17:46] | Not anymore. | 你是不再认识他了 | 
| [17:48] | But you did. | 但你曾经认识他 | 
| [18:17] | Shouldn’t we be pillaging his shop | 我们不应该去砸了他的店 | 
| [18:19] | or ransacking his home? | 洗劫他的房子吗 | 
| [18:21] | That would be the obvious choice, yes, | 确实有道理 | 
| [18:24] | but Gold wouldn’t risk crossing the town line | 但戈登既然能冒险跨越边境线 | 
| [18:26] | and losing his memory | 不怕失去记忆 | 
| [18:28] | – without entrusting the dagger’s location to someone. – Belle. | -他一定会把匕首交给某人 -贝儿 | 
| [18:32] | My guess is she hid it in one of her beloved books. | 她应该是把她藏在了一本爱书中 | 
| [18:37] | Impressive, Regina. | 真厉害 瑞金娜 | 
| [18:39] | Thank you, mother. | 谢了 妈妈 | 
| [18:41] | I’ll be impressed when I’m holding the dagger in my hand. | 等真找到匕首后再夸也不迟 | 
| [18:46] | No. It should be here. | 不应该啊 它应该就在这里的 | 
| [18:49] | Well, it’s not, is it? May we go now? | 但它不在这儿啊 我们走吧 | 
| [18:52] | Hold on. | 等会 | 
| [19:03] | What’s this? | 这是什么 | 
| [19:07] | Oh, yes. Crude. | 是手稿 | 
| [19:11] | To the untrained eye, a child’s scribbles, | 在平常人看来不过是孩子的涂鸦 | 
| [19:13] | but to a pirate… it’s a map. | 但在海盗的眼里 这是一幅地图 | 
| [19:18] | Gold may not have hidden the dagger here, | 戈登虽然没把匕首藏在这里 | 
| [19:19] | but I believe he’s left us the next best thing. | 但这东西也不错 | 
| [19:24] | Its location. | 匕首的位置 | 
| [19:25] | Can you read it? | 你能看懂吗 | 
| [19:26] | Well, lucky for you ladies, | 你们应该庆幸 | 
| [19:28] | I’m quite adept at finding buried treasure. | 我很擅长寻找宝物的 | 
| [19:34] | So Rumplestiltskin is Henry’s grandfather? | 所以朗普斯金是亨利的祖父吗 | 
| [19:37] | Apparently. | 显然的 | 
| [19:39] | But I’m his grandfather. | 我才是他的祖父啊 | 
| [19:41] | You can have more than one. | 祖父可不止一个啊 | 
| [19:45] | So his… step-grandmother is Regina, | 所以他的继祖母是瑞金娜 | 
| [19:49] | the evil queen. | 巫后 | 
| [19:50] | Actually, his step-great-grandmother. | 事实上 那是他的继曾祖母 | 
| [19:54] | And she’s also his adoptive mother. | 而且那也是他的养母 | 
| [19:57] | It’s a good thing we don’t have thanksgiving in our land, | 我们不过感恩节真是太好了 | 
| [19:59] | ’cause that dinner would suck. | 那顿饭得多尴尬啊 | 
| [20:03] | Or… | 也可以说 | 
| [20:05] | Maybe this will mellow everyone out. | 这是破冰的关键啊 | 
| [20:08] | Gold, wait. | 戈登 等等 | 
| [20:09] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 | 
| [20:15] | I’m finding my son. | 我在找我儿子 | 
| [20:17] | He’s gone. | 他跑掉了 | 
| [20:18] | But he lives here. | 但他住这里 | 
| [20:20] | He’ll be back, and I’ll be waiting. | 他会回来 我等他 | 
| [20:24] | Stop. You can’t just break in. | 慢着 你不能闯进去 | 
| [20:25] | Yeah, well, actually, that’s something I’m quite adept at. | 闯空门我最擅长了 | 
| [20:29] | He might not come back. | 他也许不会回来了 | 
| [20:31] | Okay. Finding people is what you do, Ms. Swan. | 好吧 斯旺女士 找人是你的事 | 
| [20:34] | I’m simply going to assist you. | 我只是协助你 | 
| [20:36] | There may be information in here– | 里面也许会有信息 | 
| [20:38] | who he is, what he does, | 他是什么人 做什么工作 | 
| [20:41] | who he loves. | 喜欢谁 | 
| [20:42] | No, don’t do this. There are things called laws. | 别这样 这里有法律的 | 
| [20:45] | I’ll be lookout. | 我去望风 | 
| [20:46] | No, I… | 别 我… | 
| [20:48] | You could get arrested. | 你可能会被抓的 | 
| [20:50] | Then my son will have to testify against me, | 那我儿子会作证指控我 | 
| [20:52] | and we will be reunited. | 我们就重见了 | 
| [21:00] | This way. Keep it moving this way. | 这边 继续 | 
| [21:11] | Lucky bastards. | 幸运的家伙 | 
| [21:13] | Oh. I think they’d beg to differ. | 我觉得他们不这么想 | 
| [21:16] | They’re not dead, | 他们没死 | 
| [21:18] | but they can’t fight, which means | 但无法继续战斗 这意味着 | 
| [21:20] | they get sent home. That’s the only way outta here alive. | 他们可以回家 只有这样他们才能活着离开 | 
| [21:25] | When the ogres rip you limb from limb, | 食人魔撕碎你的时候 | 
| [21:27] | pray that they’re quick. | 祈祷他们动作快点吧 | 
| [21:31] | Fortune favors us! | 愿幸运看顾我们 | 
| [21:34] | Fresh supplies have arrived from the Duke. | 公爵今天送来了补给 | 
| [21:37] | Today, we will not be marching into battle. | 今天我们不必步行去前线 | 
| [21:41] | We’ll be riding. | 我们骑行 | 
| [21:43] | Riding? Riding what? | 骑行 骑什么 | 
| [21:45] | What kind of question is that? A horse, of course. | 这是什么问题 当然是骑马 | 
| [21:49] | Now grab yourself a cow | 去给自己挑头母牛吧 | 
| [21:50] | And get ready. | 做好准备 | 
| [21:51] | I’m sorry, sir. Wh-what did you say? | 抱歉长官 你说什么 | 
| [21:53] | A cow. | 母牛 | 
| [21:55] | The saddles we just got in– made from the finest leather. | 马鞍刚弄好 用最完整的皮甲做的 | 
| [21:59] | We call ’em “Cows.” Grab yours, | 我们叫它们是”母牛” 挑好自己的 | 
| [22:02] | so at least the ride into doom will be a soft one on your backside. | 那我们至少能舒适地奔向毁灭 | 
| [22:10] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 | 
| [22:12] | Yeah. Yes. | 没事 | 
| [22:14] | You–you go. I’ll catch up. | 你先去 我会追上去的 | 
| [22:20] | Oh, no. | 不 | 
| [22:29] | So it’s all true. | 一切都是真的 | 
| [22:32] | I’m going to have a son. | 我要有儿子了 | 
| [22:34] | And I’m gonna die? | 却马上就要死 | 
| [22:37] | Answer me! | 回我的话 | 
| [23:23] | Gold. | 戈登 | 
| [23:24] | Come on, please. We really shouldn’t be here. | 拜托 我们真不该进来 | 
| [23:27] | I don’t think he’s listening. | 我觉得他根本没听你说话 | 
| [23:54] | You find something, dearie? | 亲爱的 你找到什么了 | 
| [23:56] | Nothing. | 没什么 | 
| [23:57] | Uh, it just looks like a dream catcher. | 只是它有点像捕梦器 | 
| [24:01] | Yeah, well, if it’s nothing, | 如果真没什么 | 
| [24:02] | why are you still holding it? | 你干嘛一直拿着它 | 
| [24:06] | You’re lying to me. | 你在说谎 | 
| [24:07] | Just get back to looking, okay? | 继续找吧 好吗 | 
| [24:08] | No, no, no. You saw something. Tell me. | 不 你看出了什么 告诉我 | 
| [24:12] | – You don’t know what you’re talk– – tell me! | -你不知道在说什么… -告诉我 | 
| [24:14] | – Henry, go wait in the bathroom. – But I can help– | -亨利 去卫生间等着 -我能帮忙 | 
| [24:15] | Henry, go! | 亨利 去 | 
| [24:23] | There’s nothing here. The guy’s a ghost. | 这里没什么 他就是个鬼魂 | 
| [24:24] | What, you think me a fool? | 你觉得我是傻子吗 | 
| [24:26] | You’re holding back. | 你在隐瞒什么事 | 
| [24:27] | I wanna know what and why. | 我想知道是什么事 为什么隐瞒 | 
| [24:28] | I’m not holding back– | 我没隐瞒 | 
| [24:29] | Did he tell you something? | 他告诉你什么了 | 
| [24:31] | – Gold– – Did he tell you something?! | -戈登 -他告诉你什么了 | 
| [24:32] | Nothing. He didn’t say anything. | 没有 他什么也没说 | 
| [24:34] | But you talked to– | 但你跟他… | 
| [24:34] | – Ah! Don’t put words in my mouth– – Tell me! | -别替我说话 -告诉我 | 
| [24:38] | You tell me, or I’m gonna make you tell me. | 告诉我 不然我逼你说 | 
| [24:41] | You don’t have magic here. | 你在这里没魔法 | 
| [24:42] | Oh, I don’t need magic. | 不需要魔法 | 
| [24:45] | You really wanna do this? | 你真的想这样吗 | 
| [24:46] | – Do not push me. – Don’t push me. | -别逼我 -你别逼我 | 
| [24:49] | We had a deal! | 我们有协议 | 
| [24:50] | A deal! No one–no one breaks deals with me! | 协议 没人可以违背跟我的协议 | 
| [24:58] | Leave her alone. | 别惹她 | 
| [25:12] | Milah! | 米拉 | 
| [25:14] | Milah! | 米拉 | 
| [25:19] | Milah. | 米拉 | 
| [25:21] | Milah? | 米拉 | 
| [25:24] | Rumple? | 朗普 | 
| [25:27] | Wh-what’s his name? | 他叫什么 | 
| [25:31] | Baelfire. | 比尔菲 | 
| [25:32] | A strong name! | 坚强的名字 | 
| [25:36] | Something he’ll need | 这是他承受做你儿子的耻辱 | 
| [25:38] | if he’s to live with the shame of being your son. | 坚持活下去所必须的 | 
| [25:40] | Wh-what are you talking about? | 你在说什么 | 
| [25:43] | Rumple, is it true? | 朗普 是真的吗 | 
| [25:45] | Is what true? | 什么是真的 | 
| [25:46] | Did you injure yourself… | 你把自己弄伤了 | 
| [25:50] | so that you wouldn’t have to fight? | 好躲过战斗 | 
| [25:51] | So that you would be sent home? | 之后就可以回家 | 
| [25:53] | – Who told you that? – Everyone. | -谁跟你说的 -所有人都在说 | 
| [25:56] | Rumors travel quickly from the front. | 前线的流言很快就能传回来 | 
| [25:58] | Rumple, did you do this to yourself? | 朗普 腿是你自己伤的吗 | 
| [26:02] | Did you do it to yourself?! | 你伤了自己的腿 | 
| [26:03] | Yes! | 是 | 
| [26:06] | A seer told me I was gonna die in the battle. | 一个先知告诉我我会战死 | 
| [26:08] | You did this because a seer told you to do it? | 你因为一个先知的话而这么做 | 
| [26:12] | She was right about everything else. | 别的事她都说对了 | 
| [26:14] | I left the front to be with you… | 我从前线跑回来是为了陪你 | 
| [26:17] | you and… Baelfire. | 陪你和比尔菲 | 
| [26:21] | You left because you were afraid. | 你逃跑是因为你怕了 | 
| [26:24] | You became what everyone thought you were–a coward. | 你变成了别人眼中的那个懦夫 | 
| [26:27] | – Stop. – Just like your father! | -住口 -和你父亲一模一样 | 
| [26:30] | I am nothing like my father. | 我跟我父亲一点不像 | 
| [26:33] | He tried to abandon me. | 他曾想抛弃我 | 
| [26:35] | I will never, ever do that to my son. | 我永远永远不会抛弃我的儿子 | 
| [26:37] | That’s why I did this– | 所以我才这么做… | 
| [26:40] | for him. | 都是为了他 | 
| [26:42] | All for the boy. | 都是为了孩子 | 
| [26:45] | To save him from the same fate I suffered | 让他不必经受跟我一样的命运 | 
| [26:48] | growing up without a father. | 在没父亲的情况下成长 | 
| [26:51] | You sentence him to a fate much worse– | 你给他的命运更糟 | 
| [26:55] | growing up as your son. | 作为你的儿子长大 | 
| [26:57] | What? Wh-what else could I do? | 什么 我还能怎么办 | 
| [27:01] | You could have fought, Rumple. | 你可以去打仗 朗普 | 
| [27:05] | You could have died. | 你可以死掉 | 
| [27:07] | You don’t mean that. | 你不是认真的 | 
| [27:10] | You don’t mean that. | 你不是认真的 | 
| [27:27] | Oh, it’s all right, Bae. | 没事了 小比 | 
| [27:32] | It’s all right. | 没事了 | 
| [27:35] | Your papa’s here. | 爸爸在这里 | 
| [27:40] | And I promise… | 我保证 | 
| [27:44] | I will never… | 我永远不会 | 
| [27:47] | ever leave you. | 离开你 | 
| [27:51] | Bae. | 小比 | 
| [27:54] | You came back for me. | 你回来找我了 | 
| [27:56] | No. | 不 | 
| [27:58] | I came to make sure you didn’t hurt her. | 我回来是为了不让你伤害她 | 
| [28:03] | I’ve seen what you do to people who break deals. | 我见识过你对违约人所做的一切 | 
| [28:05] | Please, Bae, just let me talk. | 拜托 小比 听我说 | 
| [28:07] | I have no interest in talking to you. You can go. | 我没兴趣跟你说话 你走吧 | 
| [28:11] | I’m not going anywhere. | 我不会走 | 
| [28:12] | Get out of my apartment! | 滚出我的公寓 | 
| [28:13] | – Neal… – Emma, I got this. | -尼尔 -艾玛 我来搞定 | 
| [28:22] | You two know each other. | 你们俩认识 | 
| [28:29] | You two know each other. How? | 你们俩怎么会认识 | 
| [28:31] | – You sent me chasing after him. – No, no, no. | -你让我去追他的 -不不 | 
| [28:32] | Stop it! You’re lying. | 住嘴 你说谎 | 
| [28:35] | How do you two know each other?! | 你们俩怎么认识的 | 
| [28:38] | Mom? Wh-what’s going on? | 妈妈 怎么了 | 
| [28:47] | Who’s this? | 这是谁 | 
| [28:49] | – My son. – What? | -我儿子 -什么 | 
| [28:51] | – Is that Baelfire? – I need you to stay in the other room | -这是比尔菲吗 -你去别的房间 | 
| [28:53] | for a little while longer, okay? Come on. | 再待一会 好吗 去吧 | 
| [28:55] | – Wait. H-how old are you? – Don’t answer him. | -等下 你几岁了 -别回答 | 
| [28:57] | – How old are you, kid?! – 11! | -孩子 你几岁 -11 | 
| [29:00] | Now why is everyone yelling? | 为什么大家都在大吼大叫 | 
| [29:05] | He’s 11? | 他11岁 | 
| [29:08] | Mom? | 妈妈 | 
| [29:15] | Is this my son? | 这是我儿子吗 | 
| [29:16] | No. | 不是 | 
| [29:17] | My dad was a fireman. He–he died. | 我爸爸是消防员 他死了 | 
| [29:22] | That’s what you t-told me. | 你是这么跟我说的 | 
| [29:25] | You said… | 你说… | 
| [29:29] | Is this… | 这是 | 
| [29:31] | my son? | 我的儿子吗 | 
| [29:38] | Yes. | 是的 | 
| [29:55] | Henry. | 亨利 | 
| [29:57] | Henry? | 亨利 | 
| [30:02] | Baelfire… please. Please. | 比尔菲 拜托 拜托你 | 
| [30:05] | All I want is a chance to be heard. | 我只需要一个说话的机会 | 
| [30:07] | Get out. | 出去 | 
| [30:08] | Look, you came back to protect Emma, | 你瞧 你回来为了保护艾玛 | 
| [30:12] | to show that she had | 为了证实她和我 | 
| [30:13] | Lived up to her end of her bargain with me. | 交涉后还能很安全 | 
| [30:16] | – And now she has. You can go. – No. | -她现在很安全 你可以走了 -不 | 
| [30:18] | Our deal was for her to get you to talk to me. | 我们的交易是她让你跟我讲话 | 
| [30:23] | If you truly want her deal to be fulfilled… | 如果你真的想让她的承诺完全实现 | 
| [30:27] | You have but one choice. | 你别无选择 | 
| [30:30] | You have to talk to me. | 你必须得和我讲话 | 
| [30:34] | You got three minutes. | 给你三分钟 | 
| [30:39] | Hey. N-no, I-I’m okay. Yeah. | 不不 我没事 对 | 
| [30:44] | No, they–they said I’m– I’m good to go. | 不 他们说我已经可以走了 | 
| [30:46] | But, um, you know, I think | 但是 我想 | 
| [30:49] | I’m gonna stay here for a little while. | 我要再留一阵 | 
| [30:51] | Why? | 为什么 | 
| [30:52] | Well, take a look at this and see. | 你看一下这个 | 
| [31:08] | I give you the location of the dagger. | 这里就是匕首的位置 | 
| [31:11] | Well done, Hook. | 虎克 不赖啊 | 
| [31:14] | We’ll take it from here. | 接下来就让我们来吧 | 
| [31:16] | No. You promised me! | 不 你跟我保证过 | 
| [31:22] | The kris dagger’s much too powerful | 波壮刃匕首太强大 | 
| [31:24] | to be wasted on you. | 不该浪费在你身上 | 
| [31:27] | So… | 那么 | 
| [31:29] | Is… this what it was all about? | 之前就是为了这个吗 | 
| [31:32] | Getting Rumple’s dagger so you could obtain his dark powers? | 得到朗普的匕首让你获得他的黑暗能量 | 
| [31:36] | If we possess the dagger, we control the dark one. | 如果我们拥有了匕首 就能控制黑暗者 | 
| [31:39] | And when he returns to Storybrooke, | 当他回到童话镇 | 
| [31:40] | we can command him to kill Snow White, | 我们就能命令他杀死白雪公主 | 
| [31:43] | Prince Charming, and Emma. | 白马王子 还有艾玛 | 
| [31:45] | Our enemies will be vanquished, | 我们的敌人会被消灭 | 
| [31:47] | And you will be blameless | 而你就无可非议地 | 
| [31:50] | in the eyes of the only person who matters. | 成为你最在意的人的唯一 | 
| [31:54] | Henry. | 亨利 | 
| [32:06] | So that’s him. | 是他 | 
| [32:10] | Yeah. | 是的 | 
| [32:13] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 你为什么没告诉我 | 
| [32:16] | Because I never thought I would see him again. | 因为我从没想过我会再见到他 | 
| [32:18] | I never wanted to. | 我也从来不想 | 
| [32:21] | Why not? | 为什么 | 
| [32:25] | He was a thief, Henry. | 亨利 他曾是个小偷 | 
| [32:28] | A liar, a bad guy, and he… | 骗子 坏人 他… | 
| [32:32] | He broke my heart. | 他伤透了我的心 | 
| [32:35] | I could have taken it, you know. | 你知道我能接受的 | 
| [32:37] | The truth. | 接受真相 | 
| [32:38] | I know. | 我知道 | 
| [32:40] | He was just a part of my life I… | 只是他是我生活中 | 
| [32:44] | wanted to forget. | 想要忘记的一部分 | 
| [32:49] | That’s why I didn’t tell you. | 所以我才没有告诉你 | 
| [32:53] | I was thinking of me, not you. | 我是为自己考虑 不是为你 | 
| [32:58] | I thought you were different, | 我以为你不一样呢 | 
| [33:00] | but you’re just like her– Regina. | 但是你和瑞金娜一样 | 
| [33:04] | She always lied to me, too. | 她也总是骗我 | 
| [33:08] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 | 
| [33:14] | I wanna meet my dad. | 我想见我爸爸 | 
| [33:25] | Clock’s ticking. | 时间不多了 | 
| [33:28] | I know I’ve made mistakes. | 我知道我犯了许多错误 | 
| [33:31] | But you must believe me. | 但是你必须相信我 | 
| [33:34] | I wanna make up for it. | 我想要弥补一切 | 
| [33:39] | There’s no greater pain than regret. | 悔恨是世上最痛苦的事 | 
| [33:46] | Try abandonment. | 抛弃才是 | 
| [33:48] | Please. | 求你了 | 
| [33:51] | Let me make it up to you. | 让我弥补你吧 | 
| [33:53] | How are you gonna do that? | 你要怎么做 | 
| [33:55] | I grew up alone. | 我独自长大 | 
| [33:57] | – I grew up without a father. You can make up for that? – Yeah. | -我从小没有父亲 你能弥补吗 -对 | 
| [34:00] | Yes, I can. | 我能 | 
| [34:03] | Two minutes. | 还有两分钟 | 
| [34:06] | Come with me to Storybrooke. | 跟我回童话镇 | 
| [34:08] | There’s magic there. | 那里有魔法 | 
| [34:11] | I can turn the clock back. | 我可以倒转时间 | 
| [34:14] | Make you 14 again. We can start over. | 让你重回14岁 我们可以重新来过 | 
| [34:18] | 14? I don’t wanna be 14… again. | 14 我不想再变成14岁了 | 
| [34:21] | Are you–are you insane? | 你疯了吗 | 
| [34:22] | I can’t make up for the lost time, | 我不能弥补错失的时间 | 
| [34:24] | but I can take away the memories. | 但是我可以删除记忆 | 
| [34:27] | – Bae. – Take away who I am– | -小比 -删掉我是谁的记忆 | 
| [34:28] | No, thanks. | 不用 谢了 | 
| [34:31] | One minute. | 还有一分钟 | 
| [34:32] | Bae… please. | 小比 求你了 | 
| [34:36] | Give me a chance. | 给我一个机会吧 | 
| [34:42] | You once loved me. | 你曾经那么爱我 | 
| [34:44] | You were once a good man. | 你曾经是个好人 | 
| [34:45] | I can be that man again. | 我能再成为好人的 | 
| [34:48] | I’ve changed. | 我已经变了 | 
| [34:50] | Look… | 听着 | 
| [34:52] | I came here… to this city | 我千辛万苦地来到这个城市 | 
| [34:56] | without magic. | 没用一次魔法 | 
| [34:57] | Yeah, yeah, and you’re still trying to use it | 是啊 是啊 可是你还不是希望用魔法 | 
| [34:59] | to make up for your mistakes. | 去纠正过去的错误 | 
| [35:01] | Still think that that can make it all better. | 你仍坚信魔法能让生活更美好 | 
| [35:03] | It won’t. You can’t. | 但这是行不通的 | 
| [35:05] | You have no idea what I’ve lived with. | 你不知道我这些你是怎么过的 | 
| [35:09] | You’re so worried about you. You know what I’ve dealt with? | 你只担心你自己 可你知道我内心的煎熬吗 | 
| [35:12] | Every night | 每一个夜晚 | 
| [35:14] | for more years than you could know… | 长到你难以想象 | 
| [35:18] | the last thing I see before sleep | 入睡前 我眼中浮现的场景 | 
| [35:21] | is the image of you– | 都是你 | 
| [35:24] | You and me over that pit, | 我们俩在那洞口 | 
| [35:28] | your hand… wrapped around mine. | 你紧紧拉住我的手 | 
| [35:34] | And then you open your grip. | 但最后 你却松手了 | 
| [35:37] | And as I fall away, all I can see is your face. | 掉落时 我满眼都是你的面容 | 
| [35:42] | Choosing all… this… crap over me. | 你为了那些无用之物 放弃了我 | 
| [35:49] | Letting me go… | 你抛弃了我 | 
| [35:54] | Now it’s my turn. | 现在 轮到我了 | 
| [35:58] | Now I’m letting you go. | 现在 我不要你了 | 
| [35:59] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 | 
| [36:00] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 | 
| [36:02] | I didn’t get closure, so you don’t, either. | 我没法原谅你 你也不必再纠缠了 | 
| [36:05] | Gotta go. | 你还是走吧 | 
| [36:08] | Oh, Bae. | 小比 | 
| [36:10] | No. Time’s up. | 别说了 时间到了 | 
| [36:33] | I’ve been expecting you. | 我一直在等你 | 
| [36:37] | Then you know exactly why I came here. | 那你一定知道 我为什么前来 | 
| [36:40] | What I foretold during the ogres war | 我在食人魔大战时的预言 | 
| [36:42] | has finally come to pass. | 终究是成真了 | 
| [36:44] | Well, in a manner of speaking. | 可以这么说吧 | 
| [36:47] | I, uh, hobbled myself on the battlefield, | 打仗的时候 我故意把自己弄瘸了 | 
| [36:50] | was branded a coward. | 被大家耻笑为懦夫 | 
| [36:54] | My wife ran away and left me. | 妻子也离开了我 跟人跑了 | 
| [36:56] | Then my son was called to the front. | 后来 我的儿子被征兵上前线 | 
| [36:59] | Oh! Then I became the dark one… | 再后来 我就成了黑暗者 | 
| [37:02] | Then Bae left me. | 可是小比却离开了我 | 
| [37:05] | So, yes, my actions on the battlefield | 所以 我在战场上的行为 | 
| [37:08] | left my son fatherless. | 确实让我的儿子失去了父亲 | 
| [37:10] | But… it would’ve been nice to know | 不过 这其中的细枝末节 | 
| [37:13] | about all that pesky detail. | 还是事先知道了比较好 | 
| [37:15] | Knowing would not have made a difference. | 知道了又能怎样 | 
| [37:19] | You still would have been powerless to escape your fate. | 你还是无力逃出命运的安排 | 
| [37:25] | Just… like… you. | 一如你 | 
| [37:30] | Now you know exactly why I came here. | 现在你知道我来找你的原因了吧 | 
| [37:33] | You want to find your son. | 你想找到你的儿子 | 
| [37:35] | Indeed. | 没错 | 
| [37:49] | You will… find him. | 你会找到他的 | 
| [37:53] | How? | 怎么找到 | 
| [37:54] | And this time, don’t leave out a single detail. | 这一次 别再漏掉任何细节了 | 
| [38:01] | It will not be an easy path. | 寻子一路并非一帆风顺 | 
| [38:04] | It will take many years… | 须历经多年努力 | 
| [38:09] | And require a curse. | 以及 一个诅咒 | 
| [38:12] | A curse… | 一个 | 
| [38:14] | powerful enough to rip everyone from this land. | 无比强大 能将所有人驱逐出此地的诅咒 | 
| [38:21] | Yes, yes, there’s more. I know it. Tell me. | 行了行了 还有什么 快跟我说说 | 
| [38:24] | You will not cast the curse. | 施咒的人不是你 | 
| [38:29] | Someone else will. | 而是别人 | 
| [38:32] | And you will not break the curse. | 而打破诅咒的人 也不是你 | 
| [38:35] | Someone else… will. | 而是另有其人 | 
| [38:39] | Tell me! | 告诉我是谁 | 
| [38:40] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 | 
| [38:42] | Even my powers have limits. | 我也不是万能的 | 
| [38:47] | Not good enough, dearie. | 不够好哦 亲爱的 | 
| [38:55] | If you want to see the path you must take, | 如果你想亲眼看见你的寻子之路 | 
| [38:58] | there is only one way. | 方法只有一个 | 
| [39:01] | Take this burden from me. | 接受这重负吧 | 
| [39:09] | Gladly. | 乐意之至 | 
| [39:19] | – He wants to meet you. – You weren’t gonna tell me about him. | -他想见见你 -你没打算跟我说他的事 | 
| [39:22] | No, I wasn’t. | 是的 | 
| [39:26] | Yeah, well, he’s my kid, too, | 可他也是我的孩子 | 
| [39:27] | So you don’t get to make that decision by yourself anymore. | 你以后不许再擅作决定 | 
| [39:29] | Great. Go talk to him, then. | 好 现在去跟他聊聊吧 | 
| [39:35] | But… | 但… | 
| [39:37] | don’t break his heart. | 不许伤他的心 | 
| [39:40] | Trust me, I’m not gonna do to him what he did to me. | 相信我 我不会像我父亲对我那样对他 | 
| [39:42] | And what you did to me. | 也不要像你对我那样对他 | 
| [39:44] | Okay. | 好的 | 
| [39:47] | I get it. We’re all messed up. | 我懂 我们都搞砸了 | 
| [39:49] | What do you say we try to avoid that with him? | 那我们就更不能再伤害他了 | 
| [39:52] | All right? | 好吗 | 
| [39:56] | All right. | 好 | 
| [40:06] | So… you’re my dad. | 这么说 你是我爸爸 | 
| [40:08] | Yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [40:12] | I’m Henry. | 我叫亨利 | 
| [40:14] | It’s nice to meet you, Henry. | 很高兴认识你 亨利 | 
| [40:18] | Sorry I took so long. | 很抱歉 这么多年我都没照顾你 | 
| [40:19] | It’s okay. | 没关系 | 
| [40:22] | You didn’t know. | 你不知情 | 
| [40:51] | I can’t… | 我怎么 | 
| [40:53] | see… anything. | 什么都看不到 | 
| [40:56] | It’s too much. | 你的力量太强大了 | 
| [40:57] | It’s nothing but a jumble. | 我眼前只有一片混沌 | 
| [40:59] | The future is a puzzle | 未来本就如拼图 | 
| [41:01] | with many pieces to be sorted. | 需要抽丝剥茧 | 
| [41:04] | In time, you will learn to separate what can be | 总有一天你会明白 什么是可能发生的 | 
| [41:08] | from what will be. | 什么是必须发生的 | 
| [41:12] | This is why you wanted to give me your power– | 所以你才想要把力量传给我 | 
| [41:16] | to free yourself from this torment. | 于是你就能从这样的折磨中解脱出来了 | 
| [41:19] | In time, you will work it all out. | 总有一天 你会明白的 | 
| [41:22] | Wait. | 等等 | 
| [41:25] | As gratitude, | 为了报答你 | 
| [41:27] | I offer you one piece of the puzzle. | 我再为你献上一片拼图 | 
| [41:33] | You will be reunited with your son, | 你将与儿子团聚 | 
| [41:38] | and it will come in a most unexpected way. | 但与你想象的却大不一样 | 
| [41:43] | How? | 如何不同 | 
| [41:46] | A boy… | 一个男孩 | 
| [41:48] | A young boy will lead you to him. | 一个小男孩会将你领向他 | 
| [41:51] | But beware, Rumplestiltskin, | 但小心 朗普斯金 | 
| [41:53] | For that boy is more than he appears. | 这个男孩并不如表面那么简单 | 
| [41:58] | He will lead you | 他会指引你 | 
| [42:00] | to what you seek. | 找到你所追寻的人 | 
| [42:02] | But there will be a price. | 但这也是有代价的 | 
| [42:05] | The boy… | 这个男孩 | 
| [42:07] | will be your undoing. | 会成为你的煞星 | 
| [42:20] | Then I’ll just have to kill him. | 那我只需杀了他便是 |