| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:00] | Previously on Once Upon a Time… | 《童话镇》前情回顾 | 
| [00:04] | What the hell is that? | 那是什么鬼东西 | 
| [00:05] | It’s poison. | 毒药 | 
| [00:06] | – We need to get him back. – The captain’s ship. | -我们要带他回去 -坐船长的船 | 
| [00:08] | The “Jolly Roger” instead of a car? | 坐海盗船 不坐车了 | 
| [00:10] | It’s Regina. | 是瑞金娜 | 
| [00:11] | She’s been working with Cora to find Gold’s dagger. | 她现在和柯拉沆瀣一气 想找到戈登的匕首 | 
| [00:13] | The dagger controls him. | 匕首能控制戈登 | 
| [00:14] | If Cora gets it, | 如果被柯拉拿到了 | 
| [00:15] | she can force Gold and all his power to do her bidding. | 戈登和他的力量就会唯她是从 | 
| [00:17] | This candle is infused with magic | 这根蜡烛中的魔力 | 
| [00:19] | that can save your mother’s life. | 能救你母亲的命 | 
| [00:20] | So if you are to save a life… | 所以如果要救一个生命 | 
| [00:22] | then you must lose one in return. | 就必须失去另一个 | 
| [00:24] | poison looks good on you. | 毒药跟你很合适 | 
| [00:25] | You killed my mother! | 你杀了我母亲 | 
| [00:26] | Why did you take her from me? | 你为什么要把她夺走 | 
| [00:28] | To make my daughter the Queen. | 为了让我女儿成为王后 | 
| [00:52] | Father. | 父亲 | 
| [00:55] | Father! | 父亲 | 
| [00:56] | What? I’m resting. | 干嘛 我在休息呢 | 
| [00:58] | You’re always resting. | 你一直在休息 | 
| [01:02] | The flour was due to be delivered this morning. | 面粉今早就该派送出去 | 
| [01:05] | I, for one, would like to be able to eat this week. | 算上我 很多人这周还想吃饱呢 | 
| [01:34] | You stupid, foolish girl! | 你这个蠢丫头 | 
| [01:36] | What happened here? | 怎么了 | 
| [01:37] | Oh, the peasant fell… | 这个农妇摔倒了 | 
| [01:39] | As they do. | 他们总是这样 | 
| [01:41] | – Are you all right? – I’m fine. | -你没事吧 -我没事 | 
| [01:42] | Not you. | 不是问你 | 
| [01:45] | Eva. Are you all right, Eva? | 伊娃 你没事吧 | 
| [01:46] | Well, she ruined my slippers. | 她弄脏了我的鞋子 | 
| [01:48] | I don’t think the girl meant any harm. | 我想这姑娘不是故意的 | 
| [01:50] | You shall receive no money for the flour, | 你的面粉钱别想拿了 | 
| [01:52] | and you will apologize to Eva. | 并且你要对伊娃道歉 | 
| [01:54] | Apologize? The wench tripped me. | 道歉 这个死丫头绊了我 | 
| [01:56] | Curb your tongue. | 说话注意点 | 
| [01:58] | This is princess Eva from the Northern Kingdom, | 这是北方王国的伊娃公主 | 
| [02:00] | our honored guest. | 我们尊贵的客人 | 
| [02:02] | – She’s a very important woman. – She’s a girl. | -她是位重要的女士 -她只是小女孩 | 
| [02:06] | And who are you, miller’s daughter? | 你又是谁 磨坊主的女儿 | 
| [02:08] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么 | 
| [02:12] | Cora. | 柯拉 | 
| [02:14] | Then kneel, Cora. | 柯拉 跪下 | 
| [02:22] | Now apologize. | 现在 道歉 | 
| [02:24] | Apologize or this will be | 道歉 否则这将是 | 
| [02:25] | the last bit of flour we’ll take from you. | 我们跟你买的最后一点面粉 | 
| [02:28] | There are other millers out there. | 天下磨坊主多着呢 | 
| [02:31] | I beg your pardon, princess Eva. | 请求你原谅 伊娃公主 | 
| [02:36] | Stay down until we have passed. | 跪着 等我们走了再起来 | 
| [02:39] | You are where you belong. | 这才是你的本分 | 
| [03:19] | You don’t look comfortable. | 你看起来很难受 | 
| [03:21] | The poison racing towards my heart will have that effect. | 快速流向我心脏的毒药会有这样的影响 | 
| [03:27] | Tell me about this, uh, knife of yours. | 跟我说说你的匕首吧 | 
| [03:30] | Cora and Regina– if they do have it, | 柯拉和瑞金娜 如果她们拿到了 | 
| [03:32] | they can make you do anything? | 她们可以让你做任何事吗 | 
| [03:34] | Indeed. | 是的 | 
| [03:37] | Like… | 比如 | 
| [03:38] | Kill us all? | 把我们都杀了 | 
| [03:41] | Yeah. | 是的 | 
| [03:44] | You’re hoping I bleed to death now, aren’t you? | 你现在希望我能流血至死 是吧 | 
| [03:47] | You’re Henry’s grandfather. | 你是亨利的爷爷 | 
| [03:51] | We’re family now. | 我们现在是一家人 | 
| [03:55] | I’m gonna save you. | 我会救你的 | 
| [03:58] | Oh, I feel so reassured. | 我感觉好安心 | 
| [04:05] | I just talked to Emma. | 我跟艾玛聊了 | 
| [04:06] | It’s a bad wound. She says it’s poison. | 伤得很严重 她说有毒 | 
| [04:09] | They can only cure it back here in Storybrooke. | 他们只能回童话镇来治疗 | 
| [04:13] | They’re taking the ship home. | 他们坐船回来 | 
| [04:14] | Well, let them know that they have the knife, okay? | 告诉他们 她们拿到匕首了 | 
| [04:17] | Who knows what that wicked woman would do? | 谁知道那个邪恶的女人会做些什么呢 | 
| [04:20] | Mother. | 母亲 | 
| [04:21] | I don’t like what that enchanted box was saying. | 我不喜欢那个魔盒说的话 | 
| [04:24] | I’m not–I’m not wicked. | 我 我不邪恶 | 
| [04:26] | It’s not an enchanted box. It’s a phone tap. | 这不是魔盒 是电话监听器 | 
| [04:28] | I don’t care. What matters is they’ve been warned. | 我不管 重要的是现在他们得到了提醒 | 
| [04:32] | Rumplestiltskin’s smart, | 朗普斯金很聪明 | 
| [04:35] | and now he has time to think. | 现在他也有时间思考 | 
| [04:36] | But he’s injured. | 但他受伤了 | 
| [04:39] | More than injured, I’d say. | 我得说 不单单是受伤了 | 
| [04:42] | He’s dying. | 他要死了 | 
| [04:44] | And when his name disappears, | 他名字消失的时候 | 
| [04:46] | all of that power of his will just… | 他所有的力量都将会 | 
| [04:49] | boil off into the air and… | 消散在空气里 | 
| [04:52] | then there will be no new Dark One. | 而后再也不会有新的黑暗者了 | 
| [04:54] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [04:56] | So we have to use him to get Henry back before he dies. | 所以我们要在他死前利用他夺回亨利 | 
| [04:59] | Not in his condition. | 他现在这样是不行的 | 
| [05:01] | I don’t want to kill him faster. | 我不想让他死得更快 | 
| [05:04] | No, there are no other options. | 现在别无选择 | 
| [05:06] | I have to stab him with this knife | 我得用这把匕首刺入他身体 | 
| [05:09] | and take his power as my own. | 获取他的力量 | 
| [05:12] | I have to become the Dark One. | 我得成为黑暗者 | 
| [05:15] | And with his power, | 拥有他的力量 | 
| [05:19] | there’s nothing I won’t be able to do. | 我将无所不能 | 
| [05:21] | But Henry’s never going to forgive that. | 但是亨利永远也不会原谅这种事的 | 
| [05:25] | And the whole point of this is… | 这一切的关键 | 
| [05:31] | Wait. What is the point of all this? | 等下 这一切的关键是什么 | 
| [05:34] | To protect our family. | 保护我们的家庭 | 
| [05:36] | Or you gaining your power. | 还是让你获得力量 | 
| [05:40] | Whatever power I gain is for us… | 不管我获得什么力量 都是为了我们 | 
| [05:44] | To protect you, to protect Henry. | 保护你 保护亨利 | 
| [05:47] | If we lose this battle, | 如果我们失败了 | 
| [05:50] | we’ll spend the rest of our short lives | 我们短暂的余生将会永远 | 
| [05:53] | on our knees in front of them. | 在他们面前屈膝忍辱 | 
| [05:56] | And that, my love, | 亲爱的 那 | 
| [05:58] | is something I’ll never do. | 是我永远不会做的事情 | 
| [06:39] | Has the king really brought all these wealthy women here | 国王真的把所有富有的女人请来 | 
| [06:41] | to vie to purchase his son? | 来竞争他儿子吗 | 
| [06:44] | Poor prince Henry. | 可怜的亨利王子 | 
| [06:46] | You’re very frank. | 你很直率 | 
| [06:48] | Well, I… | 我 | 
| [06:50] | Oh, my. | 我的天 | 
| [06:51] | You’re him. | 就是你 | 
| [06:53] | You’re the prince. | 你就是王子 | 
| [06:55] | I am very, very–I-I’m a goose, aren’t I? | 我真是太…我真是个大傻鹅 | 
| [06:58] | I don’t know. Let’s find out. | 我不知道 我们一起找答案吧 | 
| [07:01] | Can a goose waltz? | 傻鹅会跳华尔兹吗 | 
| [07:05] | But I wouldn’t want to stand in the way | 但是我可不想妨碍 | 
| [07:07] | of someone purchasing you. | 某些想要得到你的女人 | 
| [07:09] | Then what are you doing here? | 那你来这里干什么呢 | 
| [07:12] | I just came for the free food. | 我是为了免费的食物而来 | 
| [07:18] | Exquisite mutton, by the way. | 对了 羊肉很精致可口 | 
| [07:20] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [07:21] | Excuse me, my boy. May I cut in? | 抱歉 儿子 能让我来跳一支吗 | 
| [07:24] | Of course, father. | 当然可以 父亲 | 
| [07:26] | Your majesty. | 陛下 | 
| [07:28] | I didn’t think expect this honor. | 我没想到会有这等荣耀 | 
| [07:30] | ’tis no honor. | 这不是荣耀 | 
| [07:32] | Did you think a stolen gown and pilfered mask | 你以为一件偷来的礼服和一个偷来的面具 | 
| [07:36] | would keep me from recognizing you? | 就能让我认不出你来吗 | 
| [07:40] | There’s straw on your dress. | 你的裙子上有稻草 | 
| [07:42] | You carry the mill with you, miller’s daughter. | 磨坊主的女儿 你还带着磨坊吧 | 
| [07:46] | You’ve got some nerve, disparaging me. | 你居然还好意思蔑视我 | 
| [07:48] | You’re selling off your own flesh and blood. | 你这是在变卖自己的血肉 | 
| [07:49] | You’re an insolent girl. | 你是个野蛮无理的女孩 | 
| [07:51] | The kingdom has been strained by righteous wars, | 王国因为正义的战争而变得财政紧张 | 
| [07:54] | and we need our gold, yes. | 是的 我们需要金子 | 
| [07:56] | We are still miles above your kind. | 但是我们还是要比你高贵许多 | 
| [07:59] | So now go. | 所以现在快走吧 | 
| [08:00] | There’s nothing you can offer us | 除了一根根稻草 | 
| [08:01] | other than errant strands of straw. | 你什么也给不了我们 | 
| [08:04] | That is nothing but delusion. | 这不过是妄想 | 
| [08:06] | What could you possibly have to offer us? | 那你能给我们什么呢 | 
| [08:10] | I can turn… | 我可以将 | 
| [08:11] | straw into gold | 稻草变成金子 | 
| [08:14] | and solve all your woes. | 解决你所有的困扰 | 
| [08:16] | Really? | 真的吗 | 
| [08:17] | But as you’ve insulted me, | 但是因为你侮辱了我 | 
| [08:20] | you shall not reap the benefits. | 所以你无法得到了 | 
| [08:23] | Good luck whoring your son. | 祝你卖儿成功 | 
| [08:28] | My loyal subjects! | 我忠实的臣民们 | 
| [08:30] | We have a very special personage with us. | 我们有一位特殊来客 | 
| [08:35] | This woman tells me that she can spin straw into gold… | 这位女士告诉我她能将稻草织成金子 | 
| [08:41] | And she is going to demonstrate it for us. | 她将为我们演示一遍 | 
| [08:44] | Fetch a spinning wheel! | 拿个纺车来 | 
| [08:46] | It takes… time to gather my thoughts. | 集中精力 需要一些时间 | 
| [08:50] | Oh. I tell you what, my dear. | 不如这样吧 亲爱的 | 
| [08:53] | Spend the night here, locked in a tower full of straw. | 在这里过夜 关在满是稻草的塔里 | 
| [08:57] | Spin it into gold tomorrow, | 明天将它们纺成金子 | 
| [08:59] | and you can marry the prince. | 你就能嫁给王子 | 
| [09:06] | Fail, and you die. | 失败的话 死路一条 | 
| [09:19] | Are you okay? | 你们没事吧 | 
| [09:21] | Yeah. | 没事 | 
| [09:22] | Yep. We’re all right. | 对 我们很好 | 
| [09:24] | Uh, I drove a ship. | 我驾驶了船 | 
| [09:26] | Did you now? | 是吗 | 
| [09:27] | Yeah, my dad showed me how. | 是的 我爸爸教我怎么驾船了 | 
| [09:30] | That’s me. | 说的是我 | 
| [09:31] | Thank you. Thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢 | 
| [09:33] | Is Cora trying to control you with the dagger? | 柯拉试图用匕首控制你了吗 | 
| [09:35] | Oh, you’d know if she was, | 如果她动手 你会知道的 | 
| [09:37] | and most of you would be dead by now. | 而且你们大部分现在都该死了 | 
| [09:38] | Well, then we’ll just have to take the fight to her | 那我们就要在发生这一切前 | 
| [09:40] | before that can happen. | 先打败她 | 
| [09:41] | We will. | 我们会的 | 
| [09:42] | And this time, we finish it. | 这次 我们要终结一切 | 
| [09:44] | – Mary Margaret– – David. | -玛丽·玛格丽特 -戴维 | 
| [09:45] | She needs to be stopped. She needs to be killed. | 必须有人阻止她 必须有人杀了她 | 
| [09:48] | This is our family. We are going to protect it. | 这是我们的家庭 我们要保护它 | 
| [09:50] | Of course we will, | 当然会 | 
| [09:52] | but what you’re talking about goes beyond that. | 但是你所说的远超如此 | 
| [09:54] | Does it? | 是吗 | 
| [09:55] | Because she is the reason you’ve never met my mother. | 因为她 你从没见到过我母亲 | 
| [09:57] | I know. I know what happened to queen Eva, | 我知道 我知道伊娃皇后出了什么事 | 
| [09:59] | and I have zero problem with Cora dying for it, | 若柯拉为此而死我绝无意见 | 
| [10:03] | But not by your hand and not out of vengeance. | 但是不应死于你手 也不该死于报复 | 
| [10:05] | – Why? – Because you wouldn’t be able to live with yourself. | -为什么 -因为你不会心安 | 
| [10:08] | You have the purest heart of anyone I have ever known. | 你是所有我认识的人中 心灵最纯洁的 | 
| [10:13] | It’s who you are, | 这就是你 | 
| [10:15] | and that’s who you’re gonna stay. | 这也是你永远都会保留的样子 | 
| [10:19] | You okay? | 没事吧 | 
| [10:20] | Ah, I’m beginning to feel a bit stronger. | 我感觉恢复了一点力量 | 
| [10:22] | Take me back to my shop. | 带我回店里 | 
| [10:23] | The magic there can protect us. | 那里的魔法能够保护我们 | 
| [10:26] | Let me guess. I get to go with Ruby. | 我猜 我得和鲁比一起 | 
| [10:29] | You got it, kid. | 对 孩子 | 
| [10:30] | I’ll keep him out of the crossfire. | 我会保证他不受伤害的 | 
| [10:32] | – Thank you. – Don’t look so worried. | -谢谢 -别这么担心 | 
| [10:34] | You’ll stop Cora. You won’t let her get away. | 你会阻止柯拉 你不会让她逃走的 | 
| [10:48] | That’s never gonna work. | 这样肯定行不通 | 
| [10:50] | I mean, you’ll escape but you’ll be dead. | 当然你可以逃出去 但是必死无疑 | 
| [10:53] | Kind of defeats the purpose, doesn’t it? | 有违初衷啊 不是吗 | 
| [10:55] | Who are you? | 你是谁 | 
| [10:56] | Who are you? | 你是谁 | 
| [10:59] | Cora. | 柯拉 | 
| [11:00] | Not a very pretty name, is it? | 不是个很好听的名字呢 | 
| [11:02] | Sounds like something breaking. | 听起来像什么东西碎了 | 
| [11:04] | How did you get in here? | 你怎么进来的 | 
| [11:05] | If you got in, I can get out. | 如果你能进来 我就能出去 | 
| [11:06] | If I understand your situation, | 如果我没误解你的处境 | 
| [11:09] | this is your way out. | 这才是你的出路 | 
| [11:12] | And what a marvelous coincidence | 多么奇妙的巧合啊 | 
| [11:14] | that spinning straw into gold | 将稻草纺成金子 | 
| [11:17] | just so happens to be something that I like to do. | 恰好是我喜欢做的事情呢 | 
| [11:20] | Yeah, it’s almost like–like– like–like fate. | 是啊 这似乎就是…命运 | 
| [11:23] | No one can spin straw into anything, | 没人能将稻草纺成任何东西 | 
| [11:24] | and no one can make– | 也没人能… | 
| [11:25] | Oh, well! Well, would you look at that? | 看看 | 
| [11:36] | You want to help me? | 你想要帮我 | 
| [11:37] | No, I want you to help me. | 不 我想要你帮我 | 
| [11:39] | And you will, | 你也会帮我 | 
| [11:41] | because the future is my gift. | 因为知晓未来是我的天分 | 
| [11:45] | Well, in a manner of speaking. | 从某个意义上来说 | 
| [11:47] | What could you possibly get from me? | 你能从我这里得到什么 | 
| [11:49] | Funny you should ask. | 真是个好问题 | 
| [11:50] | Can ya read? | 你识字吗 | 
| [11:58] | My firstborn child? | 我的第一个孩子 | 
| [12:01] | She is quite important. | 她很重要 | 
| [12:04] | “She”? | “她” | 
| [12:04] | Yes, I see the future. Weren’t you listening? | 是的 我能看见未来 你之前没在听吗 | 
| [12:08] | Anyway, I only get my payment if you live past tomorrow. | 总之 你安然度过明天我才能得到报酬 | 
| [12:12] | You can turn all this straw into gold by morning? | 你能在早上之前把所有的稻草变成金子吗 | 
| [12:14] | And you can parade in front of the royals | 你可以在皇室面前骄傲地抬着头 | 
| [12:16] | and demand the hand of the dimly lit prince | 执手暗淡无光的王子 | 
| [12:18] | and have them kneel before you. | 让他们在你面前下跪 | 
| [12:20] | That’s what you want, eh? | 这不就是你想要的吗 | 
| [12:21] | – You want them to kneel– – No. | -让他们跪下 -不 | 
| [12:22] | I–no? What? | 我…不 什么 | 
| [12:24] | Teach me. | 教我 | 
| [12:27] | Don’t just do it. | 不要自己做 | 
| [12:29] | Teach me. | 教我 | 
| [12:32] | Make it part of our deal. | 写进交易吧 | 
| [12:37] | You are a spicy one, aren’t ya? | 你真是个呛口的角色 | 
| [12:39] | Oh, well. | 那好吧 | 
| [12:41] | Rumplestiltskin. | 朗普斯金 | 
| [12:43] | What? | 什么 | 
| [12:44] | My name. | 我的名字 | 
| [12:46] | I do believe you just earned it. | 我相信 你为自己争取到了机会 | 
| [12:51] | Now… | 现在 | 
| [12:53] | Let’s begin. | 开始吧 | 
| [12:58] | Emma, did you find it? | 艾玛 找到了吗 | 
| [13:00] | Yeah. There’s nothing in it. | 找到了 但是里面没东西 | 
| [13:02] | What the hell? | 见鬼 | 
| [13:08] | Invisible chalk. | 隐形粉笔 | 
| [13:09] | Use it in the front doorway. | 在门口用它 | 
| [13:12] | Draw a line. | 画一条线 | 
| [13:14] | The rest of you, | 其他人 | 
| [13:16] | you might wanna prepare for battle. | 最好做好战斗的准备吧 | 
| [13:21] | Oh! Oh, wait. Wait, please. Can you… | 等等 拜托了 你能不能 | 
| [13:24] | Get me a warmer blanket? | 帮我拿床厚点的毛毯 | 
| [13:27] | In the cabinet. | 橱柜里有 | 
| [13:44] | Why do you have this? | 你怎么会有这东西 | 
| [13:48] | For a rainy day. | 以备不时之需 | 
| [14:03] | Missed a spot. | 看来我漏了些情节 | 
| [14:05] | You’re hilarious. | 你真逗 | 
| [14:07] | I didn’t know you were magical. | 我不知道你也有魔力 | 
| [14:09] | Oh, my. | 天啊 | 
| [14:11] | Are you getting judgey about this? | 你没听说过吗 | 
| [14:13] | ’cause you’re not allowed to have opinions about surprises, | 你不应该对此感到惊讶 | 
| [14:15] | Mr. Son of Rumplestiltskin. | 朗普斯金儿子先生 | 
| [14:18] | What “Oh”? | 干什么 | 
| [14:20] | I didn’t mean for Tamara to be a surprise. | 我没想到塔玛拉会让你这么惊讶 | 
| [14:23] | You think I care that a guy I dated a decade ago is engaged? | 你以为我在意十年前的男友已经订婚这事吗 | 
| [14:29] | We’re all clear outside. | 外面都安置好了 | 
| [14:32] | Everything okay? | 没事吧 | 
| [14:37] | You’re not getting any better, are you? | 你根本没好起来 对吧 | 
| [14:40] | The candle can save me. | 蜡烛可以救我的命 | 
| [14:42] | There’s nothing else. | 别无他法 | 
| [14:43] | I wouldn’t use this to save my own mother. | 我都没用这东西救我母亲 | 
| [14:47] | What makes you think I would use it for you? | 你凭什么觉得我会用它救你 | 
| [14:49] | Because you’re all grown up now. | 因为你现在长大了 | 
| [14:53] | And for once, our interests are aligned. | 而且这次我们的目标是一致的 | 
| [14:59] | She dies instead of you. | 她死了你就不会死 | 
| [15:01] | I know you can do this. | 我知道你可以的 | 
| [15:05] | I know you wanna do this. | 我知道你想这么做 | 
| [15:08] | There’s no coming back from murder. | 杀人没有回头路 | 
| [15:10] | And there’s no coming back from death either, | 死亡也没有回头路 | 
| [15:12] | and that’s what will happen to your loved ones. | 而死亡即将发生在你亲人身上 | 
| [15:15] | Even if I were to do this… | 即便我打算这么做 | 
| [15:19] | the candle only works if you whisper the victim’s name over them. | 但蜡烛只在我当面说出受害者名字时生效 | 
| [15:23] | The heart will do. | 心脏也可以 | 
| [15:26] | Cora’s heart… | 柯拉的心脏 | 
| [15:28] | It’s not in her body. | 不在她身体里 | 
| [15:30] | Use the candle, curse the heart, | 用蜡烛诅咒她的心脏 | 
| [15:33] | and then… | 然后 | 
| [15:35] | Here comes the tricky part. | 就是最麻烦的一步 | 
| [15:36] | That’s not the tricky part? | 那还不算麻烦的吗 | 
| [15:37] | You have to put the heart back inside Cora’s body. | 你得把心脏放回柯拉体内 | 
| [15:42] | She will die, | 她就会死 | 
| [15:44] | and I will live. | 而我就不会了 | 
| [15:45] | There’s another way. | 还有一个办法 | 
| [15:47] | I get Cora’s heart, | 弄到柯拉的心脏后 | 
| [15:50] | I control her and make her do the right thing, | 我就能控制她 让她做出正确的事情 | 
| [15:53] | and I let you die. | 我也会任由你死去 | 
| [15:55] | Takes care of two evils at once. | 一箭双雕 | 
| [15:58] | I’m just imagining poor Henry’s face | 如果亨利发现是你杀了他祖父 | 
| [16:02] | when he finds out that you killed his grandpa. | 那他得多伤心啊 | 
| [16:08] | I drew the invisible line… | 隐形线画好了 | 
| [16:10] | I think. | 我觉得是 | 
| [16:13] | What now? You cast a protection spell? | 现在怎么办 你来施一道保护咒吗 | 
| [16:16] | No, no. | 不 | 
| [16:19] | You’re gonna do that for me. | 你来为我代劳 | 
| [16:23] | I’m relying on you. | 我就靠你了 | 
| [16:34] | I can’t cast a spell. I can spell “Spell.” | 我不会施咒 我只会写这个字 | 
| [16:37] | You can. It’s in you. | 你行的 咒语就在你体内 | 
| [16:39] | How? Here? Like, from my brain? | 在哪里 这里吗 我脑子里吗 | 
| [16:42] | Just try. | 试试吧 | 
| [16:48] | Stop thinking! | 别多想了 | 
| [16:50] | Conjuring magic is not an intellectual endeavor. | 使用魔法可不是学术活动 | 
| [16:55] | It’s emotion. | 是一种情感 | 
| [16:57] | You must ask yourself, “Why am I doing this? | 你得问自己 我为什么这么做 | 
| [17:00] | Who am I protecting?” | 我在保护谁 | 
| [17:02] | Feel it. | 去感受 | 
| [17:25] | Oh, yeah. You feel it? | 对 你感受到了吗 | 
| [17:27] | Yeah. | 是的 | 
| [17:30] | I think I did. | 我成功了 | 
| [17:32] | Good girl. | 好姑娘 | 
| [17:34] | Very good girl. | 非常好 | 
| [17:41] | Ugh! It’s not happening. | 还没效果 | 
| [17:44] | You just need to stop thinking about it. | 你别再多想了 | 
| [17:48] | Magic is about emotion. | 魔法事关情感 | 
| [17:51] | Summon up that moment | 回忆过去 | 
| [17:53] | that made you so angry | 那曾让你怒火中烧的一刻 | 
| [17:55] | you would’ve killed if you could. | 那曾让你甚至不惜想要杀人的一刻 | 
| [18:00] | You do that? | 你就是这么做的吗 | 
| [18:05] | I do. | 没错 | 
| [18:09] | What’s your moment? | 你回忆起的是哪一刻 | 
| [18:15] | Once… | 曾经 | 
| [18:17] | a man made me kiss his boots in front of my son. | 有人让我当着儿子的面 跪下亲吻他的靴子 | 
| [18:23] | Now in my mind, | 现在 在我脑海中 | 
| [18:25] | I go back | 我回到过去 | 
| [18:27] | and I rip out his throat | 撕碎他的喉咙 | 
| [18:30] | and I crunch his veins with my teeth. | 用尖牙咬断他的血管 | 
| [18:36] | And that, dearie, | 亲爱的 魔法 | 
| [18:39] | is how magic is made. | 就是这样出现的 | 
| [18:44] | Bloodlust. | 那是嗜血的渴望 | 
| [18:48] | I like the phrase. | 我喜欢这个词 | 
| [18:55] | Let me help you. | 让我帮你吧 | 
| [19:04] | They made me kneel. | 他们让我下跪 | 
| [19:09] | I didn’t do anything wrong, | 虽然我什么都没做错 | 
| [19:12] | But they made me apologize… | 可他们就是逼着我道歉 | 
| [19:16] | To a child. | 给个小毛孩道歉 | 
| [19:20] | I realized no matter how good I was or how hard I worked… | 我认识到 无论干活多出色 多努力 | 
| [19:27] | I was never going to be more than I am now. | 我也永世不得翻身 | 
| [19:32] | What do you want to do to them? | 那你想要怎么对付他们 | 
| [19:37] | I want to make them bow. | 我想要他们在我面前臣服 | 
| [19:42] | I want their kneecaps… | 让他们高贵的双膝 | 
| [19:44] | to crack | 碎裂 | 
| [19:47] | and freeze on the stones. | 在石头上 渐渐僵硬 | 
| [19:50] | I want their necks to break from bending. | 我要他们高贵的头颅 永远抬不起来 | 
| [19:56] | Look. | 听着 | 
| [20:06] | I did it. | 我成功了 | 
| [20:08] | I’m going to live. | 我能活下去了 | 
| [20:10] | You’re gonna do much more than that, dearie. | 你能做得更好的 亲爱的 | 
| [20:15] | Don’t stop… | 别停下 | 
| [20:17] | until they are on their knees. | 直到他们对你卑躬屈膝 | 
| [20:24] | Let’s keep going. | 那我们继续吧 | 
| [20:41] | Here. Here’s your gold. | 请看 这就是您要的金子 | 
| [20:44] | This… | 这… | 
| [20:46] | Did you really do it? | 真的是你做的吗 | 
| [20:47] | You saw it with your own eyes. | 这是您亲眼所见 | 
| [20:50] | You’re just a miller’s daughter. | 可你只是一个碾磨工的女儿 | 
| [20:52] | I am so much more. | 我的能耐远非如此 | 
| [20:54] | You’ve earned him. | 他属于你了 | 
| [21:03] | Cora… | 柯拉 | 
| [21:04] | If you will do me the honor | 你愿意接受我的求婚吗 | 
| [21:07] | of accepting my hand in marriage… | 这对我将是无上的荣幸 | 
| [21:11] | Yes. | 我愿意 | 
| [21:27] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 | 
| [21:31] | Did Gold tell you something? | 是不是戈登跟你说了什么 | 
| [21:32] | No. | 没有 | 
| [21:34] | I mean, he just said that Cora’s determined to hurt us. | 他只是说柯拉很坚定要伤害我们 | 
| [21:41] | I won’t let that happen. | 我不会让这事发生的 | 
| [21:43] | We’ll do whatever needs to be done. | 我们会竭尽所能 | 
| [21:47] | You’re right. | 你说得对 | 
| [21:51] | You’re absolutely right. | 你说得很对 | 
| [22:01] | It’s them. | 是她们 | 
| [22:03] | Regina and Cora. | 瑞金娜和柯拉 | 
| [22:04] | They’re here. | 她们来了 | 
| [22:31] | Regina, think about what you’re doing. | 瑞金娜 想清楚你在干什么 | 
| [22:33] | Don’t talk to me. | 别跟我说话 | 
| [22:56] | David! | 戴维 | 
| [23:15] | What’s it gonna be? | 会怎样呢 | 
| [23:17] | Mother! | 母亲 | 
| [23:19] | Choose wisely. | 好好选 | 
| [23:27] | Fall back to Gold. I have the chalk. | 退到戈登身边 我有粉笔 | 
| [23:34] | Help me take out Rumplestiltskin, | 帮我抓出朗普斯金 | 
| [23:36] | and then we’ll go back… | 然后我们就回去 | 
| [23:38] | Mother, what is it? | 母亲 怎么了 | 
| [23:40] | My… my heart. | 我的心脏 | 
| [23:43] | It’s with my things in your vault. | 和我的东西都在你的地下室 | 
| [23:44] | Someone’s there. | 有人在那里 | 
| [23:47] | – Mother? – Go. | -母亲 -快去 | 
| [23:49] | Go! | 快去 | 
| [23:57] | Really, Rumple. | 不是吧 朗普 | 
| [24:00] | Hiding’s beneath you. | 居然躲了起来 | 
| [24:10] | Enjoying the view as much as I am? | 你也觉得自己美极了吧 | 
| [24:16] | How dare you. | 你注意点 | 
| [24:17] | I’m a married woman. | 我已经结婚了 | 
| [24:18] | Not yet. Wedding’s tomorrow. | 暂时还没有哦 婚礼在明天 | 
| [24:23] | Well, then it’s all right. | 那好吧 | 
| [24:29] | Love the dress. | 这婚纱真漂亮 | 
| [24:32] | Royal brides have to be snow white. | 皇家的新娘必须打扮的纯白无暇 | 
| [24:36] | When you see the future, there is irony everywhere. | 如果能预见未来 就知道这有多讽刺了 | 
| [24:41] | You know, I thought I wanted this. | 我本以为这是我的梦想 | 
| [24:44] | White and bright… | 纯白无暇 | 
| [24:46] | All the admiration. | 为众人所羡慕 | 
| [24:49] | But then I look at it. | 但是看看现实 | 
| [24:52] | Fifth in line to be queen. | 我并不是唯一能成为皇后的人 | 
| [24:57] | That won’t happen without an awful lot of bloodshed. | 日后必然少不了牺牲 | 
| [25:01] | And what you give me… | 谢谢你为我所做的一切 | 
| [25:05] | I can give you nothing | 除了黑暗和孤立 | 
| [25:08] | but darkness and isolation. | 我什么也给不了你 | 
| [25:13] | And love. | 你可以给我爱 | 
| [25:17] | Yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [25:19] | And love. | 还有爱情 | 
| [25:24] | I want that. | 那也是我的梦想 | 
| [25:29] | What if I, um… | 如果 | 
| [25:32] | What if I, uh… | 如果我… | 
| [25:34] | amended our contract? | 修改一下你我的契约 | 
| [25:37] | Instead of you owing me some random firstborn child, | 你不用把第一胎孩子送给我了 | 
| [25:42] | You owe me… | 你得给我生个 | 
| [25:44] | my child. | 属于我们俩的孩子 | 
| [25:48] | I can make that deal. | 我没意见 | 
| [25:50] | As can I. | 我也是 | 
| [25:52] | Rumple, | 朗普 | 
| [25:53] | Can we really do this? | 我们真能办到吗 | 
| [25:55] | Can we really have this? | 真能做到吗 | 
| [25:57] | If you truly wish it. | 只要你真的想 | 
| [26:01] | – There is one… – W-what? | -不过有个问题 -什么问题 | 
| [26:04] | It’s the king. | 国王 | 
| [26:08] | He humiliated me. | 他羞辱我 | 
| [26:11] | He made me feel the way you’ve shown me I never have to feel. | 我没法以你我的方式与他相处 | 
| [26:17] | I want to kill him. | 我想杀了他 | 
| [26:20] | I want to show him his heart before I do it, | 我要在他死前把他的心脏取出来 | 
| [26:25] | So he can see it | 好让他瞧个清楚 | 
| [26:27] | And know what I’m doing | 让他清清楚楚的看到 | 
| [26:29] | As I crush it. | 他的心脏是怎么被捏碎的 | 
| [26:33] | And that is why | 所以说 | 
| [26:35] | I love you. | 我爱死你了 | 
| [26:42] | Show me. | 表现给我看 | 
| [26:45] | I will show you everything. | 你想要什么我都给你 | 
| [26:48] | Then I’ll do it tonight. | 那今晚就动手吧 | 
| [26:51] | Let’s seal that promise. | 一言为定 | 
| [27:26] | David? | 戴维 | 
| [27:26] | Are you safe? | 你还好吗 | 
| [27:27] | For now. I got the spell up in the back room. | 暂时还好 我被封在屋子里了 | 
| [27:29] | Is Mary Margaret okay? | 玛丽·玛格丽特还好吗 | 
| [27:35] | She’s not with you? | 她没跟你在一起吗 | 
| [27:37] | No. | 没有啊 | 
| [27:40] | Where the hell is she? | 她到底去哪儿了 | 
| [28:42] | Cora. | 柯拉 | 
| [28:44] | Cora. | 柯拉 | 
| [28:46] | Cora. | 柯拉 | 
| [29:00] | They told me I’d find you counting your treasure. | 他们说你在数宝藏 | 
| [29:03] | Well… | 是的 | 
| [29:05] | You’ve made us a rich kingdom again. | 你让这个国家富有了起来 | 
| [29:07] | How can I help you? | 我该怎么感谢你呢 | 
| [29:10] | I don’t love your son. | 我不爱你的儿子 | 
| [29:12] | I didn’t expect you to. | 我也没指望你爱他 | 
| [29:16] | Not much there to love, frankly. | 坦白说 也没什么好爱的 | 
| [29:18] | But this is not about love. | 但你俩的婚姻无关乎爱情 | 
| [29:21] | It’s about alliances. | 这只是结盟而已 | 
| [29:25] | Love is weakness. | 爱情是脆弱的 | 
| [29:29] | It isn’t for hard women like you. | 不适合像你这样强硬的女人 | 
| [29:32] | That should make your choice easier. | 这样说你就知道该怎么抉择了 | 
| [29:36] | My choice? | 什么抉择 | 
| [29:39] | Run off with the evil imp | 是打着爱情的旗号 | 
| [29:40] | You don’t think anyone knows about, | 偷偷地跟那个不为人所知的 | 
| [29:42] | in the name of love, | 邪恶魔鬼私奔 | 
| [29:45] | Or stand next to my son with a crown on your head | 还是戴着王冠 站在我儿子的身边 | 
| [29:49] | and citizens at your feet. | 万民臣服 | 
| [29:59] | If the choice is love or power, | 如果需要选择爱情还是权势 | 
| [30:02] | then even having a heart is a liability. | 那么拥有一颗心脏就是一种负担了 | 
| [30:07] | Don’t you think? | 没错吧 | 
| [30:39] | It’s getting weaker. | 魔法变弱了 | 
| [30:42] | She’s gonna get through. | 她马上就要破门而入了 | 
| [30:44] | Maybe it’s for the best. | 也许这样才是最好的 | 
| [30:46] | At least this cursed power will pass from this world. | 至少这被诅咒的力量将会从世间消失 | 
| [30:49] | No. | 不 | 
| [30:51] | No, you’re not dying. | 不 你不会死的 | 
| [30:52] | I am dying. | 我快死了 | 
| [30:54] | That much is certain. | 毫无疑问 | 
| [30:56] | I need to talk to Belle. | 我得和贝儿通话 | 
| [31:00] | Emma, please. | 拜托 艾玛 | 
| [31:02] | Who’s Belle? | 贝儿是谁 | 
| [31:04] | Your dad’s girlfriend. | 你父亲的女朋友 | 
| [31:09] | Mr. Gold, I… | 戈登先生 我 | 
| [31:11] | I-I told you before, I… | 我早说过了 我 | 
| [31:13] | I-I don’t remember you. | 我不认识你 | 
| [31:15] | I-I-I know. I know. | 我 我知道 | 
| [31:18] | It’s just, uh… | 只是 | 
| [31:21] | Sweetheart, I-I’m dying. | 亲爱的 我快死了 | 
| [31:24] | I’m, uh… | 我 | 
| [31:27] | I’m–I’m so sorry. | 我 我很抱歉 | 
| [31:29] | I know that you’re… | 我知道 | 
| [31:31] | You’re confused about who you are. | 你不清楚自己是谁 | 
| [31:34] | So I’m gonna tell ya. | 所以我来告诉你 | 
| [31:40] | You are a hero | 你是个英雄 | 
| [31:43] | who helped your people. | 拯救了你的族人 | 
| [31:46] | You’re a beautiful woman | 你是个美人 | 
| [31:51] | who loved an ugly man. | 却爱上了一个丑恶的男人 | 
| [31:54] | Really, really loved me. | 你曾经真的非常爱我 | 
| [32:00] | You find goodness in others. | 你在他人身上看到善的一面 | 
| [32:03] | And when it’s not there, | 如果他们身上没有善 | 
| [32:06] | you create it. | 你便使他们为善 | 
| [32:10] | You make me wanna go back, | 你让我想要回到 | 
| [32:14] | back… to the best version of me. | 我最善良的时刻 | 
| [32:21] | And that never happened before. | 这以前从未发生过 | 
| [32:26] | So when you look in the mirror | 所以当你望着镜子 | 
| [32:29] | and you don’t know who you are, | 不知道镜中人是谁时 | 
| [32:33] | that’s who you are. | 但那就是你 | 
| [32:42] | Thank you… Belle. | 谢谢你 贝儿 | 
| [32:55] | Didn’t know you had that in you. | 我从不知道你能爱人 | 
| [32:57] | Oh, I’m full of love. | 我充满了爱意 | 
| [33:02] | I’ve spent a lifetime looking for you… | 穷极一生 我一直搜寻你 | 
| [33:06] | for a chance to say “I love you.” | 希望能亲口说我爱你 | 
| [33:12] | And I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 | 
| [33:24] | I didn’t think you would go back on our deal. | 我没想到你会违背我们的契约 | 
| [33:30] | I just made the wrong choice. | 我只是做了错误的选择 | 
| [33:39] | May I? | 可以吗 | 
| [33:44] | I’m still angry. | 我还是很生气 | 
| [33:47] | I know. | 我知道 | 
| [34:15] | You have no right to be here. | 你无权来这里 | 
| [34:19] | And you have no right to that. | 你也无权拿着它 | 
| [34:23] | I was going to give it to you. | 我正想把它拿给你呢 | 
| [34:26] | What? | 什么 | 
| [34:27] | She can’t love you, you know. She doesn’t have her heart. | 她无法爱你 你知道的 她没有心脏 | 
| [34:31] | With it, maybe she can. | 有了这个 也许她就能爱你了 | 
| [34:35] | That’s why you’ve never felt she loved you. | 这就是为何你觉得她从来不爱你 | 
| [34:38] | She doesn’t have her heart. | 她没有自己的心脏 | 
| [34:41] | But I do. | 但是我有 | 
| [34:42] | You’re doing this for me? | 你愿意为我这么做 | 
| [34:44] | Think about it. | 好好想想 | 
| [34:46] | What would happen if Cora had her heart back? | 如果柯拉拿回了她的心脏 会发生什么 | 
| [34:47] | Back inside her? | 如果她重新有一颗心 | 
| [34:49] | She told me she took it out to protect herself. | 她说她为了自保才把心脏取出 | 
| [34:52] | And did it work? | 难道有效吗 | 
| [34:54] | The person she was before– | 她曾经的样子 | 
| [34:55] | Do you think that person survived? | 你觉得那个她能活下来吗 | 
| [34:59] | She can’t love, | 她无法去爱 | 
| [35:01] | so she can’t love you. | 所以她无法爱你 | 
| [35:06] | She always wanted the best for me. | 她一直希望我能得到最好的一切 | 
| [35:11] | That’s love. | 那就是爱 | 
| [35:13] | Imagine real love. | 想象一下什么是真爱 | 
| [35:17] | You’d have a mother | 你会有一个母亲 | 
| [35:19] | and a start on making a family Henry could be a part of. | 还能带着亨利建立家庭 | 
| [35:26] | Or you could have her be the Dark One. | 或者你让她成为黑暗者 | 
| [35:29] | The choice is yours. | 选择权在你手里 | 
| [35:59] | I was starting to grow concerned. | 我都开始有点担心了 | 
| [36:03] | Well, here I am. | 我来了 | 
| [36:10] | Something’s not right. | 有点不对 | 
| [36:14] | Yes. You’re correct. | 是的 你说的对 | 
| [36:16] | What happened? | 发生了什么 | 
| [36:18] | Couldn’t you take the king’s heart? | 你没能掏出国王的心 | 
| [36:20] | No, I was able to do it. | 不 我能做到 | 
| [36:24] | I chose not to. | 但我没做 | 
| [36:32] | I’m sorry, my dear Rumple. | 抱歉 亲爱的朗普 | 
| [36:35] | I’m not going with you. | 我不会跟你一起走 | 
| [36:39] | You see, I have a wedding to go to. | 你知道 我还有个婚礼要参加 | 
| [36:43] | My own. | 我自己的婚礼 | 
| [36:49] | Whose heart is in the box? | 盒子里是谁的心 | 
| [36:51] | Don’t make this harder. | 别把事情搞复杂 | 
| [36:52] | You lied to me. | 你骗了我 | 
| [36:55] | Whose heart? | 是谁的心 | 
| [36:59] | Mine. | 我自己的 | 
| [37:02] | I had to. | 我不得不这样 | 
| [37:04] | You told me not to let anything stop me | 你告诉我不要让任何事物阻挡我 | 
| [37:07] | until they’re on their knees. | 直到它们全部屈服 | 
| [37:11] | My heart was stopping me. | 我的心在阻挡我 | 
| [37:19] | You never loved me. | 你从没爱过我 | 
| [37:21] | Never. | 从来没有 | 
| [37:22] | You’re not getting away with this. | 你不可能就这么走掉 | 
| [37:24] | We had a contract. I’ll take your baby. | 我们有协议 我会带走你的孩子 | 
| [37:27] | We changed the contract, Rumple. | 我们修改了协议 朗普 | 
| [37:31] | You only get your own child. | 你只能得到你自己的孩子 | 
| [37:36] | And any baby I have… | 而我生的每个孩子… | 
| [37:41] | it won’t be yours. | 都不会是你的 | 
| [38:06] | Mary Margaret! | 玛丽·玛格丽特 | 
| [38:09] | Are you okay?! | 你还好吗 | 
| [38:10] | Are you… | 你… | 
| [38:17] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 | 
| [38:19] | You were right. | 你说的对 | 
| [38:22] | This isn’t me. | 这不是我 | 
| [38:38] | You two, out of the way. | 你们俩 让开 | 
| [38:51] | A vision told me about you. | 幻象告诉过我你的事 | 
| [38:55] | Told me this day would come. | 说这一天会到来 | 
| [39:00] | But it didn’t tell me everything. | 但它没告诉我全部 | 
| [39:04] | Didn’t tell me what I really wanted to know. | 没告诉我我最想知道的事 | 
| [39:11] | And what’s that? | 那是什么 | 
| [39:16] | Did you ever love me? | 你爱过我吗 | 
| [39:23] | Why do you think I had to rip my own heart out? | 你觉得我为什么必须掏出自己的心 | 
| [39:32] | You were my weakness. | 你曾是我的弱点 | 
| [39:39] | You are the only man I ever truly loved. | 你是我唯一真爱过的人 | 
| [40:14] | Mother. | 母亲 | 
| [40:20] | Princess Cora, please. | 柯拉王妃 请 | 
| [40:29] | Tell me, daughter, | 告诉我 孩子 | 
| [40:30] | what’s her name? | 她叫什么 | 
| [40:33] | Her name is Regina, | 她叫瑞金娜 | 
| [40:36] | for one day, she will be queen. | 有一天 她将成为女王 | 
| [41:13] | Mother? | 母亲 | 
| [41:16] | Mother? | 母亲 | 
| [41:20] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 | 
| [41:29] | This… | 这… | 
| [41:33] | would’ve been enough. | 就足够了 | 
| [41:38] | You… | 你… | 
| [41:42] | You would’ve been enough. | 有你就足够了 | 
| [41:47] | Mother? | 母亲 | 
| [41:50] | What’s going on? | 这是怎么了 | 
| [41:55] | Mother? | 母亲 | 
| [41:57] | Don’t leave me, please. | 别离开我 求你 | 
| [42:04] | What am I gonna do? | 我该怎么办 | 
| [42:08] | Your mother did you no favors. | 你母亲没对你好过 | 
| [42:09] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 | 
| [42:12] | You stole her life! | 你偷走了她的生命 | 
| [42:15] | You cast some spell. | 你施了法 | 
| [42:18] | I did nothing. | 我什么也没做 | 
| [42:22] | Regina! Stop! | 瑞金娜 住手 | 
| [42:28] | You did this. | 这是你干的 |