时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Yeah, there you go. That’s it. A little tighter. | 对 就这样 再紧一点 |
[00:04] | Now pull the loops as tight as you can. | 现在尽量拉紧圆结 |
[00:09] | Look at that. Huh? | 瞧瞧 |
[00:10] | I mean, it’s not bad for your first one. | 第一次做成这样很不错了 |
[00:14] | Green and red, like Luke and Darth’s lightsabers. | 绿色和红色 就像卢克和维达的光剑 |
[00:18] | Here is one for your collection. | 这个给你收藏 |
[00:21] | Your, uh, grandpa taught me how to make these when I was your age. | 我像你这么大时 你爷爷教我做了这个 |
[00:27] | You’re giving it to me? It’s mine now? | 你要把这个给我了吗 |
[00:39] | You weren’t very good at this when you were my age, were you? | 你像我这么大时 手还挺笨的啊 |
[00:44] | All right, smart guy. | 好啦 聪明的小家伙 |
[00:48] | Yeah, time to get dinner started. | 该吃晚饭了 |
[01:01] | What is that? | 怎么回事 |
[01:06] | Probably an electrical storm. | 大概是雷暴 |
[01:12] | Put the fire out. | 把火熄了 |
[01:18] | Get in the tent! | 快进帐篷 |
[01:23] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[01:32] | Owen? | 欧文 |
[01:37] | We’ll be all right, kid. | 孩子 我们会没事的 |
[01:52] | What kind of storm was that? | 这是哪门子风暴啊 |
[01:55] | It’s a big one. | 大风暴 |
[01:57] | The highway should be just over that ridge, | 山那边应该有条公路 |
[01:59] | and then we’ll get a ride to the nearest town. | 然后我们可以搭车去最近的小镇 |
[02:02] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[02:03] | That’s what you get for camping in the boonies, I guess. | 这大概就是在郊外露营的下场吧 |
[02:06] | – Dad. – What? | -爸爸 -怎么了 |
[02:09] | Look. | 看 |
[02:14] | This is impossible. | 不可能 |
[02:16] | We drove through here yesterday. | 我们昨天开车经过这里 |
[02:20] | There was nothing here. | 当时还什么都没有 |
[02:23] | It’s like… | 简直就像 |
[02:24] | someone dropped a town right on top of us. | 天上掉下个小镇来 |
[02:40] | You need some help? | 你们需要帮忙吗 |
[02:42] | You two look lost. | 你们好像迷路了 |
[02:44] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[02:46] | What is this place? | 这是哪里 |
[02:47] | Name’s Graham. I’m the sheriff. | 我叫格兰姆 是警长 |
[02:52] | Welcome to Storybrooke. | 欢迎来到童话镇 |
[03:28] | I did it. | 我做到了 |
[03:32] | I won. | 我赢了 |
[04:07] | That should hold you. | 这样应该能固定住了 |
[04:12] | I cannot believe you put me on the early shift. | 真不敢相信 你居然让我上早班 |
[04:15] | Not my fault you stayed out all night. | 你一夜不回家又不是我的错 |
[04:18] | When I put over easy on the menu, | 我在菜单上写双面煎蛋[双关:轻佻] |
[04:19] | I was talking about the eggs! | 指的是煎蛋 |
[04:24] | Morning, Madame Mayor. | 早上好 镇长女士 |
[04:25] | Good morning, Crick– | 早上好 小蟋… |
[04:28] | Dr. Hopper. | 和普医生 |
[04:30] | Beautiful day, isn’t it? | 美好的一天啊 对吧 |
[04:31] | Yes. | 是的 |
[04:34] | Yes, it is. | 一点没错 |
[04:37] | As we build our birdhouses, | 搭建鸟舍的时候 |
[04:39] | remember, what you’re making is a home, not a cage. | 记住 你做的是一个家 不是笼子 |
[04:44] | A bird is free and will do what it will. | 鸟儿是自由自在的 |
[04:48] | This is for them, not us. | 鸟舍是为它们做的 不是为我们 |
[04:51] | They’re loyal creatures. | 他们是忠诚的动物 |
[04:59] | If you love them, and they love you, | 如果你爱它们 它们也爱你们 |
[05:02] | they will always find you. | 它们总能找到你的 |
[05:07] | We’ll pick this up after recess. No running. | 休息之后我们继续 不许跑 |
[05:14] | Miss Mills. | 米尔斯女士 |
[05:16] | What are you doing here? | 有什么事吗 |
[05:17] | Refresh my memory. | 提醒我一下 |
[05:20] | How long have you been a teacher here? | 你在这里做多久老师了 |
[05:26] | I… I’m not sure. As long as I can remember. | 我也不确定 我有记忆以来一直是 |
[05:31] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[05:34] | Why are we in the hospital? | 我们为什么来医院 |
[05:36] | Tell me. Do you know this man? | 告诉我 你认识这个男人吗 |
[05:49] | No. | 不认识 |
[05:51] | Why? Who is he? | 怎么了 他是谁 |
[05:54] | He’s a John Doe, a coma patient. | 他是个无名氏 一个昏迷的病人 |
[05:57] | No one’s claimed him. | 没人认识他 |
[06:00] | Maybe someday he’ll wake up. | 也许有一天他会醒来 |
[06:01] | Maybe someone who loves him will find him. | 也许爱他的人会找到他 |
[06:06] | That would be nice for him. | 那样最好了 |
[06:09] | But I wouldn’t count on it. | 但我看不大可能 |
[06:23] | Good morning, Mayor. | 早上好 镇长 |
[06:27] | That uniform suits you nicely, sheriff. | 警长 你穿制服真好看 |
[06:30] | So… well-fitted. | 那么 合身 |
[06:36] | Want me to come over later? | 晚些时候想让我过去吗 |
[06:38] | Hey! | 你好 |
[06:40] | You like apple pancakes, too? | 你也喜欢苹果煎薄饼吗 |
[06:43] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[06:45] | Whose child is this? | 这是谁的孩子 |
[06:48] | Is he yours? | 是你的吗 |
[06:49] | Mine? No. | 我的 不是 |
[06:52] | I was never so lucky. | 我可没这份福气 |
[06:55] | He’s mine. | 他是我儿子 |
[06:56] | And you’ll have to excuse him. | 请见谅 |
[06:57] | His manners are a little rough around the edges. | 这孩子有时候不太懂事 |
[07:01] | I’m, uh, Kurt Flynn. | 我是科特·弗林 |
[07:07] | Sorry to interrupt your breakfast, | 抱歉打扰你吃早餐 |
[07:09] | but we’re, uh, looking to rent a hotel room for the night. | 但是 我们在找旅馆过夜 |
[07:12] | Why would you need a hotel room? | 你们为什么需要住旅店 |
[07:14] | The same reason that most people need one. | 和正常人要住旅馆的原因一样 |
[07:18] | We need a place to sleep. | 需要个地方睡觉 |
[07:22] | Would you excuse me for a moment? | 抱歉 我们失陪一下 |
[07:26] | Graham. | 格兰姆 |
[07:28] | I got a room for you. | 我有空房间 |
[07:33] | Who the hell are those people? | 他们俩是谁 |
[07:35] | Uh, I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[07:38] | They just showed up. | 他们就突然出现了 |
[07:40] | They were camping in the woods near the toll bridge. | 他们在老收费桥附近露营 |
[07:43] | I was just as surprised to see them as you are. | 我见到他们时 也很惊讶 |
[07:45] | I don’t like surprises, sheriff. | 我不喜欢惊喜 警长 |
[07:47] | I find them threatening. | 我觉得他们很危险 |
[07:49] | And do you know what happens when I feel threatened? | 你知道我觉得危险时会发生什么吗 |
[07:52] | Bad things. | 不好的事情 |
[08:19] | Black always was your color. | 黑色一直很衬你 |
[08:22] | I’m here to bury my mother. | 我是来埋葬我母亲的 |
[08:24] | – So if you’ve come to gloat– – I came… | -如果你是来幸灾乐祸的 -我是来 |
[08:28] | to pay my respects. | 表示哀悼的 |
[08:33] | We had our differences, | 我们虽有分歧 |
[08:34] | but Cora will always have a place in my heart. | 但是柯拉在我心里始终是有位置的 |
[08:40] | You killed her to save your own life. | 你为救自己而杀了她 |
[08:43] | Sadly, desperate times call for desperate measures. | 可惜 走投无路时只能不顾一切 |
[08:46] | Like getting Mary Margaret to trick me | 比如让玛丽·玛格丽特骗我 |
[08:48] | into killing my own mother? | 让我杀了自己的母亲 |
[08:51] | You may be able to hide behind your dagger, | 你也许能躲在匕首之后 |
[08:54] | but she can’t. | 但她不能 |
[08:57] | She’s going to die for what she did. | 她要为自己的所作所为而死 |
[09:00] | Oh, come on. | 别这样 |
[09:03] | We both know killing her | 我们都知道 杀了她 |
[09:05] | will cost you the thing you want most– | 会让你失去你最想要的人 |
[09:08] | Henry. | 亨利 |
[09:12] | Why don’t you just give up this obsession with vengeance? | 你怎么就不能放弃对复仇的执念呢 |
[09:15] | You know it can never make you happy. | 你知道这样你永远都不会快乐 |
[09:17] | Yes, it will. | 不 我会快乐的 |
[09:18] | You had a whole curse worth of vengeance, | 你用一个咒语来复仇 |
[09:21] | and what did it get you? | 又是什么结果呢 |
[09:23] | A gaping hole in your heart. | 在心里留了个洞 |
[09:26] | That was your curse. | 那是你的诅咒 |
[09:27] | Which you cast. | 你施的诅咒 |
[09:30] | Still haven’t learned your lesson, have you? | 还是没得到教训 是吗 |
[09:32] | What lesson? | 什么教训 |
[09:33] | The same one your mother learned a long time ago. | 很久以前 你母亲得到的教训 |
[09:36] | You can’t have everything. | 你不能拥有一切 |
[09:40] | She wanted power, ripped out her own heart to get it. | 她为得到权力 而挖出了自己的心脏 |
[09:44] | You want vengeance? Henry’s the price you’ll pay. | 你想要复仇 就得失去亨利 |
[09:50] | Time to cut your losses. | 你该减少损失了 |
[09:54] | Never. | 绝不 |
[09:57] | I will have my son, and I will have my vengeance. | 我会得到我儿子 也会成功复仇 |
[10:02] | I will find a way to have everything. | 我会找到办法得到一切 |
[10:22] | Anything? | 吃东西了吗 |
[10:24] | She won’t eat a bite. | 她一口不吃 |
[10:26] | What’s wrong with her? | 她怎么了 |
[10:28] | Nothing. She’s just a little… sick. | 没事 她只是有点…不舒服 |
[10:35] | You guys are lying to me, aren’t you? | 你们在骗我 是不是 |
[10:37] | No one’s lying. | 没人骗你 |
[10:39] | You are, just like you did about my dad. | 你在说谎 就像你之前骗我说爸爸死了 |
[10:42] | Henry, I… | 亨利 我… |
[10:47] | He’s right. No more lying. | 他说的对 我们不该隐瞒 |
[10:49] | Emma… | 艾玛 |
[10:50] | He deserves to know. | 他应该知道 |
[10:55] | Here’s the thing, Henry. | 亨利 是这样的 |
[10:57] | Cora’s death… | 柯拉的死 |
[10:59] | Mary Margaret was partially responsible… | 玛丽·玛格丽特也有部分责任 |
[11:03] | for it, and that’s why she’s so upset. | 所以她才这么难过 |
[11:06] | No. No, no, she couldn’t. | 不 不 不可能 |
[11:09] | She was trying to protect us. | 她是想保护我们 |
[11:11] | But she’s Snow White. She wouldn’t hurt anybody. | 但她是白雪公主 她不会伤害任何人 |
[11:17] | – Get out. – I think you’re gonna wanna hear what I have to say… | -滚开 -我想你会想听听我要说的 |
[11:21] | – for her sake. – What are you talking about? | -为了她好 -你在说什么 |
[11:23] | Regina. She’s planning to strike back | 瑞金娜 她在计划报复 |
[11:27] | – against your mother. – What is she gonna do to her? | -报复你母亲 -她想怎么样 |
[11:30] | Oh, she didn’t say. | 她没说 |
[11:31] | No. You don’t get to come in here | 不 你不能跑过来 |
[11:32] | and just drop a bomb like that. You’re gonna figure this out. | 丢下这么个爆炸性消息 你得去弄清楚 |
[11:35] | And you’re gonna help us. | 你得帮我们 |
[11:36] | And why should I? | 我凭什么 |
[11:38] | Because aside from us being family now, | 除了我们现在是一家人之外 |
[11:39] | Mary Margaret saved your life. | 玛丽·玛格丽特救了你的命 |
[11:43] | Now you owe her a debt. | 你欠她的 |
[11:45] | And you always pay your debts, don’t you? | 而你是有债必偿 不是吗 |
[11:47] | You’re gonna help us stop Regina. | 你得帮我们阻止瑞金娜 |
[11:53] | Thank you. It was really good. | 谢谢 很好吃 |
[11:58] | You’re in my seat. | 你坐了我的位置 |
[12:00] | – Sorry, Miss… – Mills. | -抱歉 这位女士 -米尔斯 |
[12:01] | Mills. | 米尔斯女士 |
[12:02] | Mayor Mills. | 米尔斯镇长 |
[12:05] | I always sit in that seat. | 我一直坐这个位置 |
[12:06] | But I’m already sitting here. | 但是我已经坐在这儿了 |
[12:14] | I, uh, I just spoke with our mechanic. | 我刚和我们的维修工谈过 |
[12:17] | He assured me that your car will be repaired by the end of the week. | 他说你们的车周末前肯定能修好 |
[12:20] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[12:21] | He told me it would take at least two weeks just to get the parts. | 他之前说光是找零件就要两周 |
[12:25] | Well, things tend to get done quickly when the mayor asks for them. | 镇长开口 办事效率会高一些 |
[12:29] | And I’d hate to keep you from getting home to… | 我可不愿耽误你们回… |
[12:33] | New Jersey. Home of “The boss”. | 新泽西 老板[歌手斯普林斯汀]的家乡 |
[12:37] | Anyway, thank you, your mayorness. Mayor. Whatever. | 镇长女士 还是说该叫镇长 总之 谢谢你 |
[12:41] | We really appreciate it. | 我们非常感谢 |
[12:43] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[13:01] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[13:03] | It’s a gift for letting me sit in your seat. | 礼物 感谢你让我坐你的位置 |
[13:06] | For me? | 送我吗 |
[14:03] | Maybe this time, you won’t fall. | 这下或许不会掉下来了 |
[14:09] | This is the last time I’m working the early shift. | 这是我最后一次上早班 |
[14:16] | Good morning, Madame Mayor. Beautiful day, isn’t it? | 早上好 镇长女士 真是美好的一天啊 |
[14:23] | Oh, Madame Mayor, I’m so sorry. | 镇长女士 对不起 |
[14:26] | You should be. Watch where you’re going next time. | 是啊 下次走路看着点 |
[15:22] | Beautiful day. | 美好的一天 |
[15:23] | Save it. | 省省吧 |
[15:29] | Mayor Mills, I am so sorry. | 米尔斯镇长 真对不起 |
[15:33] | I ran into you. Why are you apologizing? | 我撞到你了 你为什么要道歉 |
[15:36] | No, I should have been looking where I was going. | 不不 我应该看路的 |
[15:39] | You’re not even going to fight back? | 你都不打算还嘴吗 |
[15:42] | Fight back? | 还嘴 |
[15:44] | Why would I do that? | 我为什么要那么做 |
[15:54] | I’m not happy. | 我不满意 |
[15:56] | I believe Dr. Hopper’s office is down the street. | 我想和普医生的办公室在街那边 |
[15:58] | Oh, I don’t wanna talk to him. I wanna talk to you. | 我不想和他谈 我想和你谈 |
[16:00] | Very well, Madame Mayor. What is it you wanna talk about? | 好吧 镇长女士 你想谈什么 |
[16:03] | This town. | 这个小镇 |
[16:06] | This isn’t the deal we made. | 这和我们说好的不一样 |
[16:09] | I’m sorry. I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 抱歉 我不知道你在说什么 |
[16:15] | You don’t, do you? | 你是真不知道 是吧 |
[16:18] | I was supposed to be happy here. | 我本该在这儿得到快乐 |
[16:24] | Forgive me, but, um… | 抱歉 但是 |
[16:27] | you’re the mayor. | 你是镇长 |
[16:28] | You’re the most powerful woman in the town. | 你是镇上最有权势的女人 |
[16:30] | What is there to be unhappy about? | 有什么不满意的 |
[16:32] | Everyone in this town does exactly what I want them to. | 镇上每个人都完全照我的心意做事 |
[16:35] | And that’s a problem? | 那也成问题了吗 |
[16:37] | Well, they do it because they have to, | 他们这样是因为他们没办法 |
[16:38] | not because they want to. | 不是他们想这样 |
[16:42] | It’s not real. | 这不真实 |
[16:44] | I’m sorry. What exactly is it you want? | 对不起 那你到底想要什么 |
[16:48] | Nothing you can give me. | 我要的你给不了 |
[16:56] | Hello, Kurt? | 你好 科特 |
[16:57] | Mayor Mills. | 我是米尔斯镇长 |
[17:00] | Good. You’re still here. | 太好了 你还在 |
[17:03] | I would love to see Owen before you leave. | 你们走之前我还想见见欧文 |
[17:06] | Would you two like to come over for dinner tonight? | 今晚你们一起来吃晚饭好吗 |
[17:11] | Great. | 太好了 |
[17:24] | Where… is it? | 它 在哪呢 |
[17:58] | Thank you, mommy. | 谢谢你 妈妈 |
[18:15] | Well, it appears we just missed our dear queen. | 看来亲爱的巫后刚走 |
[18:18] | What is this? | 那是什么 |
[18:22] | These are Cora’s belongings. | 都是柯拉的东西 |
[18:24] | Looks like Regina’s planning to use one of her spells | 看来瑞金娜打算对玛丽·玛格丽特 |
[18:27] | on Mary Margaret. | 用她的某个咒语 |
[18:38] | Something’s missing. | 缺了东西 |
[18:40] | Chimera blood. | 喀迈拉的血 |
[18:41] | And viper’s eye. | 毒蛇的眼睛 |
[18:43] | What kind of curse do you need those for? | 什么咒语需要这两样 |
[18:46] | It’s the curse of the empty-hearted. | 是失心咒 |
[18:48] | What the hell does that do? | 那到底是干什么的 |
[18:49] | In theory, it has the power to make someone love you. | 理论上 它能让一个人爱上你 |
[18:52] | Doesn’t that break magic laws? | 这不是违反了魔法的规矩吗 |
[18:55] | You can’t bring someone back to life. | 你不能让人起死回生 |
[18:56] | You can’t force someone to love you. | 不能强迫别人爱你 |
[18:58] | Yeah, but this particular spell can make someone think | 是的 但这个咒语可以让人认为 |
[19:00] | that they love you. | 自己爱上了你 |
[19:01] | And if you’re as desperate for love as Regina appears to be, | 如果你像瑞金娜那样渴望得到爱 |
[19:06] | you might just believe it. | 你也许就信以为真了 |
[19:08] | She’s gonna use it on me, isn’t she? | 她打算对我用这个 是吗 |
[19:11] | Hey, buddy, why don’t you go back upstairs? | 小家伙 你还是上楼去吧 |
[19:13] | – Let us handle this. – No! | -让我们来解决 -不要 |
[19:15] | Emma, you said you were gonna be honest with me. | 艾玛 你说过你要对我坦诚相对的 |
[19:18] | Now why is Regina using this curse? | 瑞金娜为什么要用这个诅咒 |
[19:21] | Because it’s the only way she can get everything she wants, | 因为她要得到想要的一切别无他法 |
[19:25] | that she can get you. | 就是得到你 |
[19:26] | But if all she wants is me– | 如果她只想要我 |
[19:28] | Your mother is a complicated woman. | 你母亲是个复杂的女人 |
[19:30] | She wants your love, of course, | 她当然想要你的爱 |
[19:31] | but she also wants vengeance on Mary Margaret. | 但她也想报复玛丽·玛格丽特 |
[19:35] | How does the curse give her both? | 这个诅咒怎么能让她两样兼得呢 |
[19:37] | Because the last ingredient she needs to ignite the curse | 因为施展这个诅咒最后一个要素 |
[19:40] | is the heart of the person she hates the most. | 就是她最憎恨的人的心脏 |
[19:43] | You have to stop her. | 你必须阻止她 |
[19:44] | No, I don’t have to do anything. | 不 我不用做任何事情 |
[19:47] | On the contrary. | 正相反 |
[19:49] | I believe warning you fulfills my debt. | 我认为警告你们 就足以还这个人情了 |
[19:51] | Not even close. | 差得远了 |
[19:52] | This is my wife’s life we’re talking about. | 这可是我妻子的生命啊 |
[19:54] | Not to mention your grandson’s. | 还有你孙子的生命 |
[19:56] | Yeah, well, wars have costs. | 是啊 但战争总是有代价的 |
[19:59] | Nice. | 很好 |
[20:00] | Well, this is a blood feud, dearie– | 亲爱的 这是世仇 |
[20:02] | One that goes back a very, very long time. | 由来已久 |
[20:05] | And the only way you could end a blood feud | 结束世仇的唯一办法 |
[20:07] | is by the spilling of more blood. | 就是以血祭血 |
[20:09] | That is the only way I know to eliminate your Regina problem. | 据我所知 这唯一解决瑞金娜的办法 |
[20:12] | By what, killing her? | 怎样 杀了她吗 |
[20:14] | Is there no other option? | 没别的选择了吗 |
[20:16] | I’m afraid not. | 没有了 |
[20:18] | Stop! | 别说了 |
[20:19] | Listen to yourselves. | 听听你们在说什么 |
[20:21] | You’re talking about killing my mom. | 你们在说杀死我妈妈 |
[20:24] | You used to be heroes. What happened to you? | 你们原本是英雄 你们怎么回事 |
[20:31] | Henry. | 亨利 |
[20:35] | No matter how this plays out, | 不管这件事怎么结束 |
[20:37] | we need to keep him as far away from it as possible. | 我们得尽量让他不受影响 |
[20:41] | She’s right. | 她是对的 |
[20:43] | Cora was dangerous because she didn’t have a heart. | 柯拉没有心 所以很危险 |
[20:46] | Regina’s even more dangerous because she does. | 瑞金娜有心 却让她更危险 |
[20:50] | This is, uh, really delicious lasagna, isn’t it, Owen? | 千层面很美味 是不是 欧文 |
[20:53] | Not really. | 不怎么样 |
[20:56] | Owen. | 欧文 |
[20:57] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[20:59] | I know I’m not the greatest cook… | 我知道我不是最好的厨师 |
[21:02] | Unless it involves apples. | 除非食材是苹果 |
[21:05] | Speaking of which, | 说到这个 |
[21:08] | how would you like to help me make turnovers for dessert? | 你愿意帮我做小馅饼当甜点吗 |
[21:12] | There’s a bunch of apples sitting out in the sink. | 水池里有一大堆苹果 |
[21:15] | Why don’t you go pick out some good ones? | 去挑几个好的吧 |
[21:26] | Owen is a bit of a free spirit. | 欧文有点任性 |
[21:29] | He gets it from his mom. | 遗传他妈妈 |
[21:30] | Is she, uh… back in New Jersey? | 她在新泽西家里吗 |
[21:34] | With the boss? | 和老板在一起 |
[21:35] | With the b… | 和… |
[21:37] | She, uh… | 她… |
[21:40] | She passed away six months ago. | 她六个月前去世了 |
[21:43] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[21:45] | That’s why I brought him here, actually. | 所以我才带他来这儿 |
[21:48] | Thought that camping, new surroundings, | 心想来野营 新环境 |
[21:51] | maybe… That’d help him take his mind off things, | 或许…能让他不再想那些事 |
[21:54] | but… | 但是… |
[21:59] | I came here looking to start over, too. | 我来这里也是想从头开始 |
[22:04] | Hasn’t turned out quite the way I’d hoped. | 事情并不如我所愿 |
[22:06] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[22:09] | What good’s a new life if you don’t have anyone to share it with? | 如果无人分享 新生活又有什么意思 |
[22:12] | Hey! I thought we were making dessert! | 我们不是要做甜点吗 |
[22:23] | Voila. | 好了 |
[22:25] | So… How come you’re not a mom? | 那么…你怎么没当妈妈 |
[22:30] | Just didn’t work out that way, I guess. | 就是没那个缘分吧 |
[22:38] | It’s too bad. | 真可惜 |
[22:41] | You’d be really good at it. | 你会是个好妈妈的 |
[22:44] | Thank you, Owen. | 谢谢你 欧文 |
[22:47] | So how much longer? | 还要多久呢 |
[22:51] | Patience. | 要耐心 |
[22:52] | They’re almost done. | 就快好了 |
[22:55] | And how are you liking Storybrooke so far? | 你到目前觉得童话镇怎么样 |
[22:58] | It’s way better than New Jersey. | 比新泽西好多了 |
[23:00] | You don’t miss your home? Your friends? | 你不想念自己的家和朋友吗 |
[23:06] | I hate it there. | 我讨厌那里 |
[23:07] | All the kids at my school treat me weird now. | 学校里的孩子对我都怪怪的 |
[23:11] | Because of what happened to your mother? | 因为你妈妈的事吗 |
[23:16] | Nobody gets it. It’s like… | 没人能理解 感觉就像 |
[23:19] | There’s a piece of your heart missing. | 你的心缺了一块 |
[23:26] | how’s dessert coming? | 甜点怎么样了 |
[23:29] | Great. | 很好 |
[23:30] | Owen and I were just talking, and… | 欧文和我正在说话 而且… |
[23:35] | I know this might sound crazy, but… | 我知道这听起来有点疯狂 但是… |
[23:39] | How would you two feel about sticking around town a little longer? | 你们愿意在这儿多待一阵吗 |
[23:44] | Uh… Stick around? As in? | 多待一阵 什么意思… |
[23:48] | Move here. | 搬来这里 |
[23:50] | I can get you a job at the city, | 我可以在镇上给你找份工作 |
[23:51] | and… there’s a great school for Owen. | 欧文可以上一所好学校 |
[23:55] | Please, dad, can we? | 拜托了 爸爸 可以吗 |
[23:58] | It can be a chance for a new start. | 这是一个从头开始的机会 |
[24:07] | Look, I appreciate everything you’ve done for us, | 我很感激你为我们所做的一切 |
[24:11] | but our life is in New Jersey. | 但是我们的生活在新泽西 |
[24:15] | It’s not here. | 不在这里 |
[24:18] | Of course. | 当然 |
[24:29] | Why did you bring me here? | 你为什么带我来这里 |
[24:32] | I don’t wanna talk to you. | 我不想和你说话 |
[24:34] | You don’t have to. | 你不必和我说 |
[24:36] | Hey, buddy. Saved you a seat. | 伙计 快坐下 |
[24:38] | – I’m gonna get a coffee. – Yeah. | -我去拿咖啡 -好的 |
[24:41] | Here you go. One large sundae. | 给你 大杯圣代冰淇淋 |
[24:44] | Extra everything. | 赠所有配料 |
[24:45] | Thanks, Ruby. | 谢谢 鲁比 |
[24:50] | Extra everything? | 所有配料 |
[24:53] | What? | 怎么了 |
[24:54] | You think I don’t know a bribe when I see one? | 你以为我会不知道这是贿赂吗 |
[25:00] | That obvious, huh? | 那么明显吗 |
[25:02] | So what do you want? | 你想怎么样 |
[25:04] | Well, your mom had told me about what’s been going on, | 你妈妈告诉我发生了什么 |
[25:07] | and we thought that Storybrooke might not be the safest place | 我们认为童话镇现在对你来说 |
[25:09] | for you right now. | 不是很安全 |
[25:11] | So I was thinking… Why don’t we go to New York? | 所以我想 我们去纽约吧 |
[25:14] | New York? | 纽约 |
[25:16] | Well, Regina can’t cast that curse | 如果你去了纽约 |
[25:19] | if you’re in New York. There’s no magic there. | 瑞金娜就没法施咒了 那里没有魔法 |
[25:22] | Someone should find a way to get rid of magic here. | 也得想想法子 让魔法彻底消失 |
[25:25] | My mom wouldn’t be able to cast the curse. | 这样我妈妈就没法下咒了 |
[25:27] | My family wouldn’t wanna kill her. | 我的家人也不会想要杀她 |
[25:29] | It–it’d solve everything. | 事情就全都解决了 |
[25:32] | Yeah. You know what? You’re right. | 是啊 你说得一点儿没错 |
[25:35] | But until then, why don’t you come with me? | 但在那之前 你先跟我离开吧 |
[25:41] | Thanks, Ruby. | 谢谢 鲁比 |
[25:43] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[25:44] | Could I get this sandwich wrapped up to go? | 这个三明治能给我打包带走吗 |
[25:46] | I was thinking about going on a hike. | 我想出去郊个游 |
[25:49] | A hike, huh? | 郊游啊 |
[25:50] | Well, Dr. Whale said it’d be good for me to get on my feet. | 威尔医生说 出去走走对我有好处 |
[25:53] | And… plus I’m kind of a… nature photography nerd. | 而且我也很喜欢拍风景 |
[25:58] | Just thought you’d be back in Pennsylvania by now. | 我还以为你这会儿肯定早回宾州了 |
[26:01] | This town’s starting to grow on me. | 我越来越喜欢这座小镇了 |
[26:03] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[26:15] | How did it go? | 怎么样 |
[26:16] | Went good. He said yes. | 挺好的 他同意了 |
[26:19] | Seriously? | 真的吗 |
[26:20] | Yeah, he’s in the bathroom right now. I’m just– | 是啊 他去洗手间了 |
[26:22] | I’m gonna go home and pack. | 我也要回去收拾行李了 |
[26:24] | Not bad for day three as a dad, if I do say so myself. | 我自认为我这个刚当了三天的爹 干得不错 |
[26:27] | Wait. Where’s his backpack? | 等等 他的背包呢 |
[26:29] | Well, I don’t know. He took it with him. | 不知道 他拿上了 |
[26:31] | To the bathroom? Did you really fall for that? | 背着包上洗手间吗 这就把你骗倒了 |
[26:34] | He’s your son. | 他可是你儿子 |
[26:38] | He’s running. | 他跑了 |
[27:13] | Nice try, dearie. | 想得挺美 亲爱的 |
[27:15] | Did you really think it was going to be that easy? | 你真觉得事情能如此易如反掌 |
[27:21] | He can’t be your guard dog forever. | 他不可能一辈子当你的看门狗 |
[27:32] | So what can I do to help, Madame Mayor? | 有什么事需要我帮忙 镇长女士 |
[27:35] | Kurt Flynn’s car. | 科特·弗林的车 |
[27:36] | Yeah, the one you asked me to fix asap. | 是 你让我尽快修好的那辆 |
[27:38] | Yes. Plans have changed. | 没错 计划有变 |
[27:41] | I now need Mr. Flynn and his son to stay a while longer. | 我希望弗林先生和他儿子能多逗留一阵 |
[27:45] | Perhaps you can take a couple extra days with the repairs? | 也许你可以把修车时间延长几天 |
[27:49] | I’m afraid that Mr. Flynn already picked the car up. | 可是弗林先生已经把车提走了 |
[27:51] | What? | 什么 |
[27:54] | When? | 什么时候 |
[27:55] | Ten minutes ago. | 十分钟之前 |
[28:04] | Sheriff… | 警长 |
[28:05] | Our visitors are driving out of Storybrooke. | 我们的访客正要驶出童话镇 |
[28:08] | Find them before they cross the town line, | 务必在他们跨过镇界之前找到他们 |
[28:11] | pull the car over | 让他们停车 |
[28:12] | and arrest the father for drunk driving, | 并以酒后驾车逮捕那位父亲 |
[28:15] | then bring the boy to me. | 然后把那个男孩带来见我 |
[28:22] | Kurt. | 科特 |
[28:23] | Mayor? | 镇长 |
[28:25] | That wasn’t what it sounded like. | 事情不是你听到的那样 |
[28:28] | Don’t want any trouble. | 我不是来惹事的 |
[28:30] | – Just came by to say thank you and – Wait. | -我就是来向你道个谢 -等等 |
[28:34] | It was just a misunderstanding. | 刚刚那都是误会 |
[28:36] | No. I understood. | 算了 我听得一清二楚 |
[28:38] | We’re leaving. | 我们这就走人 |
[28:39] | I’m not going to hurt him. Please don’t leave. | 我无意伤害他 请不要离开 |
[28:42] | Whoa, mate. | 伙计 |
[28:43] | What are you doing? | 你这是干什么 |
[28:47] | I’m afraid you’re under arrest for driving under the influence. | 恐怕我要以酒后驾车罪逮捕你了 |
[28:48] | What? Drunk? I’m not drunk, | 什么 酒后驾车 我没喝酒 |
[28:51] | and I sure as hell haven’t been driving. | 而且我压根没在开车 |
[28:53] | Don’t make this harder on yourself. | 别做无谓的挣扎了 |
[28:56] | What did you do to him? She’s controlling you. | 你对他做了什么 你被她控制了 |
[28:59] | I don’t know how, | 我不知道怎么回事 |
[29:01] | but she had this glowing thing. | 但她手上拿着一个发亮的东西 |
[29:02] | It was shaped like a heart. | 看上去就像一颗心脏 |
[29:04] | Don’t listen to her. | 别听她的 |
[29:05] | And you say you haven’t been drinking? | 你还敢说自己没喝酒 |
[29:19] | What was that? | 刚刚是怎么回事 |
[29:24] | Dad, what’s wrong? | 爸爸 怎么了 |
[29:25] | We need– we gotta get outta here. | 我们得赶紧离开这里 |
[29:38] | Whoa! Hey, kid. | 孩子 |
[29:41] | you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[29:41] | – Yeah. – What are you doing out here all by yourself, huh? | -没事 -你一个人跑到这里干什么 |
[29:44] | Boy scout. Trying to get a merit badge. | 我是童子军 想拿个荣誉勋章 |
[29:50] | Well, what are you doing out here? | 你又在这里干什么 |
[29:52] | I’m hiking. | 我在远足 |
[29:54] | And I’m–I’m taking pictures of Maine’s scenic beauty. | 顺便拍拍缅因州的美景 |
[29:59] | The hiking trail’s that way. | 远足栈道在那边 |
[30:01] | Okay. | 好的 |
[30:03] | Thanks. | 多谢了 |
[30:07] | Is it… Henry? | 亨利是吗 |
[30:12] | Well… Good luck with your merit badge. | 希望你能拿到荣誉勋章 |
[30:21] | Henry! | 亨利 |
[30:22] | Henry! | 亨利 |
[30:23] | Oh, down here. | 在这边 |
[30:27] | He was in here. | 他来过这儿 |
[30:28] | Why would an 11-year-old kid run away to the mines? | 十一岁的孩子跑进矿井里干什么 |
[30:31] | Wouldn’t be the first time. | 这也不是第一次了 |
[30:33] | I think I know what he was looking for. | 我觉得我知道他在找什么 |
[30:36] | The dynamite the dwarves used for blasting. | 矮人用来爆破的炸药 |
[30:38] | What the hell would he want dynamite for? | 他找炸药干什么 |
[30:41] | To get rid of magic. | 摆脱魔法 |
[30:44] | Wait. What? | 等等 你说什么 |
[30:45] | At the diner, he said someone should get rid of magic. | 在饭馆时 他说该彻底消灭魔法 |
[30:47] | So he’s gonna… blow it up? | 他打算把魔法炸掉吗 |
[30:49] | Where would he even gonna do that? | 他能去哪炸呢 |
[31:11] | Hello? | 你好 |
[31:12] | Hi. Is this Henry’s mother? | 你好 你是亨利的妈妈吗 |
[31:13] | Who’s asking? | 你是谁 |
[31:14] | – My name’s Greg Mendell. – Who? | -我叫格瑞格·门德尔 -谁 |
[31:17] | The guy that crashed his car outside of town. | 就是那个在镇外出车祸的人 |
[31:19] | See, I-I was out here hiking in the woods, and… | 是这样 我在树林里散步 然后 |
[31:21] | he was by the white pine trail | 看见你儿子在白松小路上 |
[31:24] | and he was all by himself. | 就他一个人 |
[31:26] | Well, what’s he doing out there? Is he okay? | 他在那儿干什么 他没事吧 |
[31:28] | I-I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[31:29] | He ran off, but he– he seemed a little upset | 他跑了 看起来慌慌张张的 |
[31:32] | and I-I just thought that you would want to know. That’s… All. | 我就是觉得应该让你知道 没别的 |
[31:35] | I’m on my way. | 我这就来 |
[31:43] | What’s going on, dad? What do they want? | 怎么了 爸爸 他们想怎样 |
[31:50] | We’re gonna get outta here. | 我们得离开这儿 |
[31:55] | Come on! | 快点啊 |
[31:56] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[32:02] | – Look out! – Dad! | -小心 -爸爸 |
[32:11] | Faster, dad! | 再快点儿 爸爸 |
[32:31] | I think we lost ’em. | 我们好像甩掉他们了 |
[32:35] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[32:45] | All right, listen to me. | 听我说 |
[32:47] | Run into the woods. | 跑进树林里 |
[32:48] | Get as far away from here as you can. | 能跑多远跑多远 |
[32:50] | You call your uncle. Go. | 然后给你舅舅打电话 快 |
[32:52] | No. Not without you. | 不 我不能丢下你 |
[32:58] | There’s a reason I gave you that. | 我给你那个是有原因的 |
[33:00] | Because as long as you have it | 只要你带着它 |
[33:02] | I’ll always be with you. | 我就与你同在 |
[33:04] | You can do this. | 你能行的 |
[33:06] | So do it. | 去吧 |
[33:08] | Run! | 跑啊 |
[33:09] | Go! | 赶快 |
[33:11] | Go! Run! | 快跑啊 |
[33:18] | You might have this whole town wrapped around your finger | 你或许能控制这整个镇子 |
[33:21] | but not my son! | 但休想控制我儿子 |
[33:22] | You can’t force him to stay with you! | 你不能强迫他跟你在一起 |
[33:28] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[33:29] | Don’t stop! | 不要停 |
[33:31] | Run! | 快跑 |
[33:33] | Run! | 快跑 |
[33:34] | Owen? It’s okay. I’m not going to hurt you. | 欧文 没事的 我不会伤害你 |
[33:37] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么要这么做 |
[33:40] | I just want you to stay with me. | 我只希望你留下来陪我 |
[33:45] | You said you liked it here. | 你说你喜欢这里 |
[33:48] | You wanna stay here, don’t you? | 你想待在这儿 不是吗 |
[33:52] | Not like this. | 但我不想这样 |
[33:58] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[34:01] | I just wanted us to be happy. | 我只是希望我们能开心 |
[34:08] | Run, Owen! | 快跑啊 欧文 |
[34:30] | Henry? | 亨利 |
[34:37] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[34:39] | I’m getting rid of magic. | 我要消灭魔法 |
[34:40] | I-it’s ruining everything | 它把一切都毁了 |
[34:42] | and you can’t stop me. | 你阻止不了我 |
[34:43] | All that’s gonna do is get you killed. | 你这么做只能害死你自己 |
[34:47] | You just say that because you need magic. | 你这么说只是因为你需要魔法 |
[34:49] | So you can cast that curse on me. | 好对我施那个咒语 |
[35:00] | I can’t lose you, Henry. | 我不能失去你 亨利 |
[35:03] | You mean too much to me. | 你对我来说太重要了 |
[35:05] | Then don’t cast the curse. | 那就别对我施咒啊 |
[35:07] | Don’t kill Mary Margaret. | 别杀玛丽·玛格丽特 |
[35:09] | Henry, she has to pay. | 亨利 她必须付出代价 |
[35:11] | The curse–it won’t make me love you for real. | 那个咒语 是无法让我真正爱你的 |
[35:15] | It’ll be fake. | 那都是假的 |
[35:16] | But it will be something. | 但它会起一定的作用 |
[35:19] | I know it’s hard for you to understand right now | 我知道你现在还不能理解 |
[35:22] | But you’ll see. | 但你会明白的 |
[35:24] | We can be happy. | 我们可以很快乐 |
[35:26] | We can have everything. | 我们可以拥有一切 |
[35:30] | Not like this. | 但我不要这样 |
[35:33] | Hey, Regina! Get away from my son! | 瑞金娜 离我儿子远点 |
[35:37] | He’s not yours. He’s mine. | 他不是你儿子 是我儿子 |
[35:40] | And after I cast this, you’ll never see him again. | 我施咒以后 你们就再也别想见他了 |
[35:43] | That’s never gonna happen. | 你做梦 |
[35:44] | You wanna kill Mary Margaret | 你想杀玛丽·玛格丽特 |
[35:45] | You’re gonna have to go through us. | 先过我们这关 |
[35:48] | Okay. | 好啊 |
[35:51] | stop! | 住手 |
[35:52] | Henry, get out of the way! | 亨利 让开 |
[35:53] | Not until someone helps me destroy magic! | 除非有人帮我毁掉魔法 |
[35:57] | There’s no way to get rid of it. | 没有摆脱它的办法 |
[35:58] | You can’t just blow it up. | 炸是没用的 |
[35:59] | Magic isn’t the problem, kid. | 魔法不是问题 孩子 |
[36:01] | It’s her. | 问题是她 |
[36:02] | It’s not just her. | 不只是她 |
[36:04] | It’s everyone. | 是所有人 |
[36:06] | Look what magic did to Mary Margaret. | 看看魔法对玛丽·玛格丽特做了什么 |
[36:10] | Look at what it did to you. | 看看它对你做了什么 |
[36:13] | It’s ruining everything. | 它在毁掉一切 |
[36:17] | It makes good people do terrible things. | 它让好人做可怕的事 |
[36:20] | And bad people. | 也让坏人做坏事 |
[36:27] | Please. | 求你 |
[36:28] | It’s gonna destroy my family. Help me get rid of it. | 它会毁了我的家庭 帮我摆脱它 |
[36:35] | I can’t do that, Henry. | 我做不到 亨利 |
[36:39] | But there is something I can do. | 但有件事我能做到 |
[36:56] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[37:28] | Here. This is where they took my dad. | 这里 他们在这里抓了我爸爸 |
[37:31] | There’s nothing here, kid. | 这里什么都没有 孩子 |
[37:34] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[37:35] | This is where Storybrooke was, | 这里是童话镇的位置 |
[37:37] | behind this rock. | 就在石头后面 |
[37:38] | Son, there isn’t a town called Storybrooke anywhere in Maine. | 孩子 缅因州没有叫童话镇的地方 |
[37:42] | So you don’t believe me? | 你不相信我 |
[37:47] | Look. | 听我说 |
[37:49] | Now you’ve been through a lot. | 你是受了太多苦 |
[37:53] | Son! | 孩子 |
[37:59] | I’ll find you, dad! | 我会找到你的 爸爸 |
[38:00] | I promise! | 我保证 |
[38:02] | I’ll never stop looking! | 我永远不会放弃的 |
[38:16] | Come on, son. | 来吧 孩子 |
[38:18] | Come on, let’s go. | 来 我们走 |
[38:21] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[38:39] | Okay. | 好的 |
[38:44] | That was your husband. | 你丈夫的电话 |
[38:47] | It’s seems that Henry convinced Regina to destroy the curse, | 看来亨利说服瑞金娜毁掉了诅咒 |
[38:52] | Which means my services are no longer required. | 也就是说你不需要我的服务了 |
[38:57] | How do you do it? | 你怎么做到的 |
[38:59] | Do what? | 做什么 |
[39:02] | Live with yourself, | 忍受自己 |
[39:04] | knowing all the bad things you’ve done. | 明知自己做了那些坏事 |
[39:08] | Well, you tell yourself you did the right thing. | 告诉自己你做了正确的事 |
[39:12] | And if you say it often enough, | 如果你说得够多 |
[39:15] | one day you might actually believe it. | 也许有天你就会相信 |
[39:37] | You. | 是你 |
[39:43] | Kill me. | 杀了我 |
[39:46] | What? | 什么 |
[39:49] | Regina, we have been fighting for so long. | 瑞金娜 我们斗了这么久了 |
[39:52] | It’s cost us so much. | 这让我们损失惨重 |
[39:54] | It has to end before anyone else dies. | 在再死人之前 这必须停止 |
[39:57] | So… | 所以 |
[39:59] | Please… | 拜托 |
[40:02] | Just do it. | 杀了我吧 |
[40:08] | Henry would never forgive me. | 亨利永远不会原谅我 |
[40:11] | But do you know what my problem is? | 但你知道我的问题在哪吗 |
[40:15] | I never learn from my mistakes. | 我从来不吸取教训 |
[40:34] | What? | 怎么了 |
[40:39] | Do you see that? | 你看到那个了吗 |
[40:41] | What did you do to it? | 你对它做了什么 |
[40:42] | Oh, I didn’t do that. | 这不是我干的 |
[40:45] | You did it. | 是你 |
[40:48] | You darkened yourself. | 你染黑了自己 |
[40:50] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[40:52] | – No! – Yes. | -不 -是的 |
[40:54] | And once you blacken your heart, it only grows darker | 一旦你染黑自己的心 就只会变得 |
[40:59] | and darker. | 越来越黑 |
[41:02] | Trust me. I know. | 相信我 我深有体会 |
[41:03] | So crush it. Do it. Crush it. | 那就捏碎它 捏碎它 |
[41:07] | Get it over with. | 结束这一切 |
[41:08] | And put you out of your misery? | 结束你的痛苦吗 |
[41:12] | I don’t need to destroy you. Your doing it to yourself. | 我不用毁掉你 你自己会的 |
[41:18] | And along the way, | 而在这过程中 |
[41:20] | you’ll bring down that perfect little family | 你会毁掉那个你努力重聚的 |
[41:23] | you fought so hard to reunite. | 完美小家庭 |
[41:31] | And then Henry will be mine. | 那之后 亨利就是我的了 |
[41:34] | Please kill me. | 请杀了我 |
[41:40] | Please, just kill me. | 求你 杀了我 |
[41:41] | You see, I can have everything. | 你看 我能得到一切 |
[41:50] | Thanks to you. | 这都多亏了你 |
[41:55] | Now get off my porch. | 现在 滚出我的门廊 |
[42:22] | I’ll find you, dad. | 我会找到你的 爸爸 |
[42:25] | I promise. | 我保证 |