时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | 普吉岛 2011年10月24日 | |
[00:56] | I’m turning into wood. | 我在变成木头 |
[01:16] | Breakfast in bed? | 在床上吃早餐吗 |
[01:18] | Seriously? | 开玩笑呢 |
[01:21] | What happened has been really hard on Mary Margaret. | 之前的事让玛丽·玛格丽特很难受 |
[01:22] | The least we can do is make sure she’s eating. | 我们至少得让她吃东西 |
[01:24] | I think it’s time to give the hot cocoa and the foot massages a rest. | 热可可和足部按摩该消停了 |
[01:27] | It’s time to haul her ass out of bed and get her to move past this. | 得把她拖下床 让她继续生活下去 |
[01:30] | That’s a little harsh, don’t you think? She took Cora’s life. | 这太不近人情了吧 她杀了柯拉 |
[01:34] | Is everything okay? | 没事吧 |
[01:35] | Everything’s fine, kid. Get your coat. | 没事 小伙子 穿好外套 |
[01:36] | We’re gonna be late. | 要迟到了 |
[01:38] | Bye, gramps. | 拜拜 爷爷 |
[01:39] | I know you think that she needs our help. | 我知道你认为她需要我们的帮助 |
[01:42] | But at the end of the day, | 但最终你会发现 |
[01:43] | she’s the only one who can help herself. | 只有她能拯救她自己 |
[01:51] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[01:54] | Hey. Morning. | 早安 |
[01:57] | I made you some eggs, | 我给你做了些鸡蛋 |
[01:58] | but if you’re craving something else, | 但如果你想吃点别的 |
[02:00] | we can go to Granny’s. | 我们可以去”外婆家” |
[02:02] | Unless you have other plans. | 除非你有其它打算 |
[02:04] | I thought I’d head out to the woods, actually. | 其实我想去树林 |
[02:06] | I need to think things through. | 我得想想清楚 |
[02:07] | – Let me come with you. – David… | -我也去 -戴维 |
[02:09] | I need to do this alone. | 这事我得自己解决 |
[02:12] | And you have things to do. | 你还有别的事 |
[02:14] | I know you’ve been looking forward | 我知道你一直期待 |
[02:16] | – to working in the bean field. – Yeah. | -打理魔豆田 -没错 |
[02:17] | Yeah, Anton says we might have a crop soon. | 安东说不久就能收获了 |
[02:19] | And once we do, we can go home. | 有了魔豆我们就能回家了 |
[02:22] | And none of what happened will matter. | 过去发生的都不重要了 |
[02:23] | It will all be in the past. | 那都将成为历史 |
[02:25] | I used Regina to kill her own mother. | 我利用瑞金娜杀了她母亲 |
[02:28] | I don’t think going back will erase that. | 就算回去也抹不掉这事实 |
[02:30] | – Mary Margaret… – Please. | -玛丽·玛格丽特 -求你了 |
[02:34] | Give me time. | 我需要时间 |
[02:41] | Hey, buddy! | 你好啊 小伙子 |
[02:45] | How are you? | 怎么样 |
[02:45] | I’m good. I brought this. | 我很好 我带了这个 |
[02:47] | I thought you could tell me | 你应该能告诉我 |
[02:48] | what it was really like over there. | 那边到底什么样 |
[02:51] | Sounds great. | 好啊 |
[02:52] | I’ll tell you what. | 这样吧 |
[02:54] | Why don’t you run to the diner, | 你去餐厅 |
[02:56] | get us three hot cocoas, and we’ll dive in? | 买三杯热可可 我们边喝边讲 |
[02:59] | I’m gonna have to take a rain check on that. | 我得改天再聊了 |
[03:00] | I need to get down to the station to take care of some things. | 我要去局里处理点事 |
[03:02] | Hey, can it wait? | 能等等吗 |
[03:04] | There’s a couple things I wanna talk to you about. | 我想跟你说几件事 |
[03:06] | Tamara went to my place to get some of her stuff. | 塔玛拉去我家拿些她的东西 |
[03:09] | Okay. | 然后呢 |
[03:11] | All her bags were in the storage room, | 她的包都在储藏室里 |
[03:13] | but Hook wasn’t. | 但虎克不在那儿 |
[03:15] | Lucky. | 真幸运 |
[03:16] | Yeah, but now he’s out there. | 但现在他跑出来了 |
[03:18] | I’m not sure how much more trouble he can cause anyway. | 我看他也制造不出什么麻烦了 |
[03:21] | The second… thing I wanna talk to you about | 第二件我想跟你说的事 |
[03:24] | is the reason Tamara was getting her stuff | 就是塔玛拉去拿东西 |
[03:26] | is that she’s on her way here. | 是因为她要往这儿来 |
[03:28] | Here? As in Storybrooke? | 来这儿 童话镇吗 |
[03:30] | Yeah, she should be here at Granny’s any minute now. | 再过几分钟她就应该到”外婆家”了 |
[03:32] | – What are you thinking? – What do you mean? | -你想什么呢 -你什么意思 |
[03:33] | I mean, what are you gonna tell her | 如果她看到巨人或狼人 |
[03:35] | when she sees a giant or a werewolf | 在主路上跟她擦肩而过 |
[03:36] | run past her on main street? | 你要怎么跟她解释 |
[03:38] | Between Greg Mendell, our food-obsessed tourist, | 先是格雷格·门德尔 那个美食控游客 |
[03:40] | and now your fiancee, this town is turning into a theme park. | 现在又是你未婚妻 这镇都要成主题公园了 |
[03:43] | Maybe I didn’t think it all the way through. | 也许是我没有考虑周全 |
[03:44] | I’m sorry. I just– I need her. | 抱歉 我就是…需要她 |
[03:49] | I’m sorry. I-I didn’t mean it to– | 对不起 我不是故意的 |
[03:51] | Don’t need to apologize to me. I’m not the one you’re lying to. | 别跟我道歉 你又没对我说谎 |
[03:54] | Who’s lying? | 谁说谎了 |
[03:54] | Does she know who you really are and where you’re really from? | 她知道你的真实身份和家乡吗 |
[03:59] | Take my advice. | 听我一句 |
[04:01] | Don’t let her find out on her own. | 别让她自己发现真相 |
[04:02] | Tell her the truth. Tell her everything. | 跟她说实话 坦白一切 |
[04:09] | It’s her. | 是她 |
[04:10] | She’s ten minutes away. | 还有十分钟就到 |
[04:11] | Why don’t you stay and get to know her? | 你留下跟她接触了解一下吧 |
[04:14] | I really should be going. | 我真该走了 |
[04:15] | I know, but we’re all connected now. | 我知道 但我们现在都有关系了 |
[04:17] | It might be nice for you two to talk. | 你们俩聊聊也许是好事 |
[04:19] | Just… stay and say hello. | 就…留下打个招呼 |
[04:22] | She’s bringing bagels. | 她会带百吉饼来 |
[05:13] | Anyone in here? | 有人吗 |
[05:15] | Just me. | 只有我 |
[05:28] | August? | 奥古斯特 |
[05:36] | 香港 2011年10月 | |
[05:50] | August W. Booth? | 奥古斯特·W·布斯 |
[05:58] | I don’t see anything. | 我看不出什么毛病 |
[06:00] | My leg is turning into wood. | 我的腿在变成木头 |
[06:02] | I think you should go. | 你还是出去吧 |
[06:03] | Wait, wait. Whoa, whoa, whoa. | 等等 等等 |
[06:06] | I’ll prove it to you. | 我证明给你看 |
[06:10] | No, stop! | 住手 |
[06:20] | Wait! Get back here! | 等等 回来 |
[06:24] | Hey! Come back! | 回来 |
[06:39] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[06:39] | Someone who can help. | 能帮你的人 |
[06:41] | Heard you yelling about your situation. | 我听到你说的症状了 |
[06:44] | And I work with a man who fixes those kinds of problems. | 我跟一个能解决这类问题的人共事 |
[06:46] | What kind of problems? | 哪类问题 |
[06:47] | The kind most people just dismiss. | 那种一般人不会在意的 |
[06:48] | For the right price, he can cure anything. | 只要价钱合适 他什么都能治 |
[06:53] | Who is he? | 他是谁 |
[06:54] | They call him “The dragon.” | 人们叫他”龙” |
[06:58] | But the curse broke. | 但诅咒已经打破了 |
[07:01] | Not for me. | 我的没有 |
[07:02] | When it lifted, I could move again, | 当诅咒解除 我可以重新活动 |
[07:05] | but I stayed like this. | 但只能保持这个样子 |
[07:10] | This is my own punishment, | 这是我的惩罚 |
[07:12] | Not the queen’s. I did this to myself. | 不是巫后施下的 是我自作自受 |
[07:14] | August, I’m so sorry. | 奥古斯特 我很难过 |
[07:18] | But you don’t have to hide. | 但你不必藏起来 |
[07:20] | There are people in Storybrooke who care about you– | 童话镇里有关心你的人 |
[07:24] | Emma, your father… | 艾玛 你爸爸… |
[07:26] | How is he? | 他还好吗 |
[07:28] | My papa? | 我爸爸 |
[07:29] | He misses you. | 他很想你 |
[07:31] | I know. | 我知道 |
[07:33] | But I can’t let him see me like this… | 但我不能让他看见我这样 |
[07:35] | or Emma. | 也不能让艾玛看见 |
[07:37] | Please reconsider. | 想想吧 |
[07:39] | They could all use you back. There’s been a lot going on. | 他们都需要你回去 发生了很多事 |
[07:41] | Henry’s father returned. Emma found him. | 亨利的爸爸回来了 艾玛找到了他 |
[07:43] | Wait. | 等等 |
[07:45] | Emma and Neal? | 艾玛和尼尔 |
[07:47] | They’re back together again? | 他们重新在一起了 |
[07:49] | Uh… Uh, no. | 没有 |
[07:52] | Actually, he’s engaged to someone he met in New York. | 他跟他在纽约遇见的一个人订婚了 |
[07:56] | I was hoping… | 我本希望… |
[07:59] | That’s my problem– hoping. | 我的问题就在这儿 总是希望 |
[08:03] | Hoping that things can still work out. | 希望事情还能得以解决 |
[08:06] | Hoping that I can find redemption for the mistakes that I made. | 希望我能弥补自己犯下的错 |
[08:12] | But maybe some things you just don’t come back from. | 也许有些事就是没法回头 |
[08:17] | No matter what you’ve done, you deserve a second chance. | 无论你做了什么 都该有第二次机会 |
[08:19] | That’s easy for you to say. | 你说着轻巧 |
[08:22] | You never had to worry about forgiveness, redemption. | 你永远不必担心原谅 救赎之类的事 |
[08:26] | You’ve never needed it. | 你根本不需要这些 |
[08:30] | August, it’s time to stop feeling sorry for yourself. | 奥古斯特 别再自怨自艾了 |
[08:33] | Come back to town with me. We’ll find Marco– | 跟我回镇上 去找马可 |
[08:36] | You expect me to face him like this? | 你要我这样去见他 |
[08:39] | A wood pile of failure? | 一堆不肖的木头 |
[08:41] | Don’t say that. | 别那么说 |
[08:42] | You wanna help me? | 你想帮我 |
[08:44] | Leave. | 那就离开 |
[08:47] | And don’t tell anyone you saw me. | 别告诉任何人你见过我 |
[08:59] | So how’d you guys meet? | 你们怎么认识的 |
[09:05] | Well, I was super late to work, | 有次我上班严重迟到 |
[09:08] | rushing like crazy, guzzling my giant coffee, | 一边喝咖啡一边狂奔 |
[09:11] | when this guy crashed into me. | 这家伙撞了我 |
[09:14] | My coffee soaked my blouse. | 咖啡把我的衬衫都湿透了 |
[09:17] | There was no time to change, | 我没时间换衣服了 |
[09:18] | so Neal gave me his scarf to hide the stains. | 尼尔就把他的围巾给我挡污渍 |
[09:22] | And he said I could keep it | 他还让我留着围巾 |
[09:24] | or call him If I wanted to return it. | 或者打电话找他还 |
[09:28] | I decided to call, and, well, | 我决定打电话 然后 |
[09:31] | we’ve been together ever since. | 我们就在一起了 |
[09:32] | Sounds like fate. | 真是缘分啊 |
[09:36] | I’ve gotta drop Henry off with his grandpa. | 我得送亨利去他外公那儿了 |
[09:38] | Thanks for the bagel. | 谢谢你的百吉饼 |
[09:40] | It was nice meeting you, Tamara. | 很高兴见到你 塔玛拉 |
[09:43] | – You, too. – Here you go, man. | -你也是 -给你 小伙 |
[09:44] | Why don’t you hold on to that? | 你留着看吧 |
[09:46] | Okay. | 好啊 |
[09:48] | See you. | 再见 |
[09:50] | See you later. | 再见 |
[09:56] | Henry seems like a really great kid. | 亨利真是个好孩子 |
[09:58] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[10:00] | He has your spirit. | 他有你那股劲头 |
[10:03] | You think? | 真的吗 |
[10:09] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[10:12] | There’s something I need to tell you. | 有件事我要告诉你 |
[10:16] | Here’s the thing. I’m, uh… I’m not from here. | 是这样的 我不是这里人 |
[10:22] | I’m from a place called the enchanted forest. | 我来自一个叫魔法森林的地方 |
[10:27] | I’m being serious. | 我是认真的 |
[10:31] | Here. | 给你 |
[10:33] | Go ahead. | 看看吧 |
[10:46] | These are… Fairy tales. | 这些是…童话 |
[10:50] | And they’re real. | 但它们是真实的 |
[10:52] | In fact, they’re more than real. | 而且不仅是真实的 |
[10:53] | They’re history. They’re my history. | 它们是历史 是我的历史 |
[10:57] | See this little boy? | 这个小男孩 |
[10:59] | That’s me. | 这就是我 |
[11:00] | What the hell are you doing? | 你到底什么意思 |
[11:04] | I’m trying– trying to be honest with you. | 我想跟你说实话 |
[11:09] | If you wanted to be honest, | 如果你想说实话 |
[11:10] | you would tell me what this is really about. | 就告诉我这到底是怎么回事 |
[11:13] | Cute blonde who was just here. | 刚刚那位金发美女 |
[11:15] | – Mother of your child? – Emma? | -是你孩子的母亲吗 -艾玛 |
[11:16] | I’m not a fool, Neal. | 我不是傻子 尼尔 |
[11:18] | I saw the way you two look at each other. | 我看到你们对视的样子 |
[11:20] | It’s… It’s not like that. | 不是那样的 |
[11:21] | I think it is. | 我想是的 |
[11:23] | I think it’s why you wanted to hide under the table | 我想这就是亨利问起我们如何相遇时 |
[11:25] | when Henry asked how we met. | 你支支吾吾的原因 |
[11:27] | You didn’t want her to hear the story. | 你不想让她听了伤心 |
[11:31] | If you wanna be with her, Neal, | 如果你想和她在一起 尼尔 |
[11:32] | you could have told me, | 只管告诉我 |
[11:34] | instead of making up crap to force me away. | 而不是胡编乱造逼我离开 |
[11:35] | I don’t wanna force you away. | 我不是那个意思 |
[11:36] | Here’s the thing, Neal. | 这样吧 尼尔 |
[11:38] | When you’re ready to be honest with me | 等你打算说实话了 |
[11:40] | about yourself and your feelings, | 坦言你的经历和感情 |
[11:43] | then come find me. | 再来找我 |
[11:59] | We’re almost there. | 我们快到了 |
[12:14] | Wait here. It shouldn’t be long. | 在这儿等着 不会太久 |
[12:27] | You, come. He’s ready. | 进来吧 他准备好了 |
[12:33] | Miss? | 小姐 |
[12:35] | You dropped this. | 你的东西掉了 |
[12:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:50] | I hope you enjoy your pie. | 这馅饼还好吃吧 |
[12:52] | It’s on me. | 我请客 |
[12:54] | I’m Regina Mills, | 我是瑞金娜·米尔斯 |
[12:56] | mayor of Storybrooke. | 童话镇的镇长 |
[12:58] | I’m also Henry’s mother. | 也是亨利的母亲 |
[13:00] | Oh, he–he’s the cute little kid | 他是那个在森林里 |
[13:01] | that was wandering through the woods. | 乱跑的可爱的男孩 |
[13:03] | – Right? – Yes. | -是吗 -是的 |
[13:05] | I just wanted to thank you for calling me about him. | 我想谢谢你打电话通知我 |
[13:07] | Yeah, no. No sweat. | 不 不用谢 |
[13:09] | I-I have a soft spot for little kids in trouble. | 我很乐意帮遇到麻烦的小孩 |
[13:13] | I’m–I’m fairly certain we haven’t met before, | 我想我们以前应该没见过 |
[13:15] | but… You do seem oddly familiar. | 但是…你看着还真是面熟 |
[13:19] | I don’t see how that’s possible, | 我想那是不可能的 |
[13:20] | unless… | 除非… |
[13:21] | H-have you spent a lot of time in Carlisle, Pennsylvania? | 你在宾夕法尼亚州的卡莱尔长待过吗 |
[13:24] | I can’t say that I have. | 没有 |
[13:28] | Well, if there’s anything | 如果你在这里 |
[13:29] | you need during your stay here… | 有什么需要帮忙 |
[13:32] | Please don’t hesitate to ask. | 请尽管开口 |
[13:39] | If I were you, I’d try the fish special. | 如果我是你 就尝尝特色鱼 |
[13:41] | It’s right up your alley– | 正合你口味 |
[13:43] | Blackened sole. | 黑心的家伙[比目鱼] |
[13:48] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[13:50] | – Why the urgent phone call? – It’s August. | -什么事这么急 -是奥古斯特 |
[13:52] | I found him. | 我找到他了 |
[13:53] | My boy? He’s alive? | 我的孩子 他还活着吗 |
[13:55] | Yes, but… | 是的 但是… |
[13:56] | He’s completely wooden. | 他完全变成木头人了 |
[13:58] | He’s been living in an abandoned trailer | 他一直住在一个废弃的拖车里 |
[14:00] | down near the toll bridge. | 就在收费桥附近 |
[14:00] | What can we do? Can we help him? | 我们怎么办 能帮他吗 |
[14:02] | No. | 不 |
[14:04] | But I know someone who might be able to– | 但我知道谁或许能帮上忙 |
[14:05] | Mother superior. | 院长 |
[14:07] | Yes. Yes, the blue fairy. | 是的 是的 蓝仙子 |
[14:08] | She helped once. She can help again. | 她曾经帮过他 现在也可以 |
[14:11] | She must! | 她必须帮他 |
[14:25] | He said to send you in. | 他说要你进去 |
[14:28] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[14:47] | Please, sit. | 请坐 |
[14:57] | Tell me. Why have you come? | 告诉我 你所为何事 |
[15:06] | You see that? | 你看见了吗 |
[15:07] | No, because the problem is with your other leg. | 不 因为毛病出在你另一条腿上 |
[15:18] | You’re turning to wood… | 你在变成木头 |
[15:21] | Pinocchio. | 匹诺曹 |
[15:24] | How in the hell do you know my name? | 你怎么会知道我的名字 |
[15:27] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[15:28] | Are you from my land? | 你来自我的世界吗 |
[15:29] | August, you’re in pain. | 奥古斯特 你很痛苦 |
[15:31] | Waste your energy not on me but on your affliction. | 把精力放在你的痛苦上 别管我如何 |
[15:34] | All you need to worry about is whether I can help you. | 你只需要考虑我是否能帮你 |
[15:37] | And the answer is, indeed I can. | 答案是 我的确能 |
[15:40] | Thank god. | 谢天谢地 |
[15:42] | There are, however, conditions. | 然而 这是有代价的 |
[15:45] | Yeah. | 说吧 |
[15:46] | I need an item of great value to you. | 我需要一件对你意义非凡的物品 |
[15:49] | Money. I-I have some– | 金钱 我有钱 |
[15:49] | No. That comes later. | 不 钱等会儿谈 |
[15:52] | I need something close to your heart, | 我需要你的心爱之物 |
[15:55] | something that cannot be replaced. | 无法替代的东西 |
[16:07] | This? | 这个吗 |
[16:09] | It’s… | 这个 |
[16:10] | It’s worthless. | 这个并不值钱啊 |
[16:11] | The pendant, perhaps, but the string– | 挂坠也许不值钱 但吊绳嘛 |
[16:14] | It was the string your father used to animate you | 这是你父亲刚做好你的木偶时 |
[16:18] | as a freshly carved puppet. | 用来操纵你的绳子 |
[16:21] | In a way, it first gave you life. | 可以说 它最先给了你生命 |
[16:24] | It will serve as payment | 它可以当做 |
[16:26] | from your soul. | 源自你灵魂的报酬 |
[16:29] | Will it work? | 能成功吗 |
[16:31] | Perhaps. | 也许吧 |
[16:42] | Now… as any vendor from this world, | 如同这个世界的任何商贩 |
[16:45] | I also need payment from your wallet. | 我还需要真钱 |
[16:50] | 10,000 American dollars. | 一万美金 |
[16:52] | $10,000? | 一万美金 |
[16:54] | Bring the money tonight, | 今晚把钱带来 |
[16:55] | and you shall never turn to wood again. | 你就再不会变成木头人了 |
[17:05] | I know about August. | 我知道奥古斯特的事 |
[17:07] | He came to me shortly after the curse broke | 诅咒被破后不久他来找过我 |
[17:09] | and asked if I would return him to what he was. | 问我能否帮他恢复原状 |
[17:11] | Why didn’t you? | 你为什么不帮呢 |
[17:13] | Because what he was is what he is. | 因为那就是他的本来面目 |
[17:16] | Do you remember the morning | 你还记得多年前 |
[17:17] | I found you on that beach all those years ago? | 我在沙滩上发现你的那个早晨吗 |
[17:19] | The day I turned your son into a real boy? | 我把你儿子变成真人的那一天 |
[17:21] | Yes. | 记得 |
[17:22] | It was the happiest day of my life. | 那是我一生中最幸福的日子 |
[17:24] | I told Pinocchio | 我跟匹诺曹说过 |
[17:26] | so long as he remained brave, truthful, and unselfish, | 只要他一直勇敢 正直 无私 |
[17:29] | he would stay a real boy. | 他就一直会是个真男孩 |
[17:31] | But I’m afraid he did not. | 但恐怕他没做到 |
[17:35] | That is why he changed back. | 所以他才变回去了 |
[17:37] | And that’s why there’s nothing I can do for him. | 所以我根本帮不上忙 |
[17:39] | It’s true he’s done some things he regrets. | 他的确做了让他后悔的事 |
[17:41] | We all have. | 我们都做过 |
[17:43] | But shouldn’t he have another chance? | 但他不应该得到改正的机会吗 |
[17:45] | If there is still a path of redemption for August, | 如果说奥古斯特面前还有一条救赎之路 |
[17:48] | it is one that he must travel on his own. | 那他也得自己走 |
[17:50] | No one can force him, or it will not be true. | 没人能强迫他 否则就不真实了 |
[17:55] | Don’t despair, Marco. | 不要绝望 马可 |
[17:57] | I know there’s still hope for your son. | 我知道你儿子还有希望 |
[18:00] | There has to be. | 一定会有的 |
[18:19] | You look like you could use a drink. | 你看起来需要喝一杯 |
[18:22] | Yeah, well, I wasn’t planning on staying very long. | 是啊 但我没打算久留 |
[18:25] | Come on. Humor me. Celebrating alone is no fun. | 迁就我一下吧 一个人庆祝可没意思 |
[18:40] | Figured a medicine man wouldn’t take plastic. | 我猜那个医生恐怕不刷信用卡 |
[18:47] | To second chances. | 敬第二次机会 |
[18:50] | Who knew they’d be so expensive? | 谁能想到这个机会如此昂贵呢 |
[18:58] | So what brought you to him? | 你是为什么去找他 |
[19:00] | Cancer. | 癌症 |
[19:02] | A very rare form. | 一种很罕见的癌症 |
[19:04] | When I was diagnosed, | 我被确诊时 |
[19:04] | the specialist told me I was on borrowed time. | 医生说我能多活一天都是奇迹 |
[19:09] | Ever since, I’ve been all over the world, | 从那之后 我满世界寻医 |
[19:11] | trying to find a cure– doctors, healers, you name it. | 想找治疗的方法 找了各种医生 治疗师 |
[19:14] | Anyone who could promise a miracle. | 任何宣称能带来奇迹的人我都找遍了 |
[19:17] | And no one could. | 但是没用 |
[19:20] | And then… | 之后 |
[19:22] | Then I heard about the dragon. | 我听说了龙 |
[19:30] | How about you? | 你呢 |
[19:34] | Skin condition. | 皮肤病 |
[19:35] | Acne? | 青春痘吗 |
[19:37] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[19:38] | – You know, there are creams. – Yeah. I wish. | -有治这个的乳霜啊 -这么简单就好了 |
[19:40] | No, this condition– once it, uh, spreads, | 我的皮肤病 一旦扩散 |
[19:43] | I’m done for. | 我就会死 |
[19:44] | Well… I’m glad you found him, too. | 我很高兴你也找到了他 |
[19:47] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[19:50] | He tell you he needed a personal item? | 他跟你说他需要一件私人物品吗 |
[19:52] | Mm. Who carries something like that around with them anyway? | 这年头谁还随身带那种东西啊 |
[19:57] | Luckily, I had a photo of my grandmother and me in my wallet. | 幸好我钱包里有张我和祖母的合影 |
[20:01] | Now it’s gone, but… | 现在它没了 但是 |
[20:03] | If my cancer is, too… | 如果能让我的癌症消失… |
[20:06] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[20:12] | Oh. Sorry. I’ll be right back. Will you watch this? | 抱歉 我就回来 能帮我看一下包吗 |
[20:15] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[20:50] | I told you to leave me alone! | 我说了别来找我 |
[20:57] | Long time. | 好久没见 |
[21:10] | For someone who spent his entire life running, | 你一辈子都在逃跑 |
[21:13] | you should be in better shape. | 体力可不怎么样啊 |
[21:16] | Well, I will be… | 会好起来的 |
[21:19] | If you have what you promised. | 如果你有承诺给我的东西 |
[21:29] | I believe we discussed a price. | 我记得我们谈好了价钱 |
[21:32] | The money. | 钱呢 |
[21:33] | You have it? | 带了吗 |
[21:48] | The body has a strange way of sending us signals, doesn’t it? | 身体向我们传递信号的方式还真奇怪啊 |
[21:52] | The tricky part isn’t hearing them, | 接收信号并不困难 |
[21:55] | but knowing what they truly mean. | 难的是理解他们的真正含义 |
[21:59] | Are you sure this can cure me? | 你确定这能治好我吗 |
[22:01] | What’s in this bottle will stop you from turning to wood, yes. | 瓶子里的东西的确能防止你变成木头 |
[22:05] | But that’s just a symptom. | 但那治标不治本 |
[22:07] | Only you can cure yourself. | 只有你才能治好你自己 |
[22:36] | Stop! | 住手 |
[22:40] | That’s mine. | 那是我的 |
[22:41] | I’m so sorry. | 实在对不起 |
[22:45] | Somebody stop him! | 拦住他 |
[22:48] | Out of the way! | 闪开 |
[22:57] | No! | 不 |
[23:03] | Whatever it is you have, | 不管你有什么毛病 |
[23:05] | you deserve your fate. | 都是活该 |
[23:28] | Not much of a decorator. | 没怎么装修嘛 |
[23:32] | Then again, I guess a man made of wood | 不过话说回来 一个木头人 |
[23:34] | doesn’t require much. | 也不怎么需要装修 |
[23:36] | You can see me? You believe? | 你看得见真实的我 你也相信 |
[23:38] | Do you think I would have chased down | 如果我不信的话 |
[23:39] | someone called “The Dragon” if I didn’t? | 会去找一个叫”龙”的人吗 |
[23:42] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[23:44] | What are you doing in Storybrooke? | 你在童话镇干什么 |
[23:46] | And…how is this even possible? | 你怎么可能进得来 |
[23:47] | What I’m doing in Storybrooke doesn’t concern you. | 我在童话镇干什么跟你无关 |
[23:49] | But I need you to do something. | 但我需要你做点事 |
[23:51] | And after what you pulled in Hong Kong, | 鉴于你在香港的所作所为 |
[23:54] | you owe me. | 这是你欠我的 |
[23:57] | What could I ever do for you? | 我能为你做什么 |
[23:59] | Leave. | 离开 |
[24:01] | It’s a simple request considering | 跟我打算给你的东西相比 |
[24:03] | what I’m about to offer you. | 这个要求不过分 |
[24:10] | No. | 不行 |
[24:12] | You’re going to explain this. | 你得解释清楚 |
[24:13] | Did you follow me? | 你跟踪我了吗 |
[24:15] | Are you like me? | 你是不是跟我一样 |
[24:17] | Magical? No. | 也有魔法吗 不是 |
[24:20] | I’m quite human. | 我完完全全是人类 |
[24:21] | But forget for a second why I’m here and who I am | 暂时别管我是谁以及我为什么来这儿 |
[24:23] | and instead ask yourself the more important question– | 问问你自己更重要的问题 |
[24:27] | How? | 我怎么来的 |
[24:28] | My cancer was a death sentence, remember? | 当时我得了癌症就快死了 记得吗 |
[24:30] | Yet… here I am. | 但是 我现在却活得好好的 |
[24:33] | The Dragon. | 龙 |
[24:34] | The liquid in the bottle– it worked. | 瓶子里的药水起效了 |
[24:36] | It cured me, August. | 它治好了我 奥古斯特 |
[24:39] | And it can cure you, too. | 它也能治好你 |
[24:41] | I still have some of it left. | 我还剩了些药水 |
[24:45] | The bottle’s in my apartment in New York. | 那瓶子在我纽约的公寓里 |
[24:48] | You can go get it. | 你可以去拿 |
[24:50] | All I ask… | 我仅仅要求 |
[24:51] | is that you leave Storybrooke now | 你马上离开童话镇 |
[24:54] | and never return. | 永远不要回来 |
[25:00] | Neal. | 是尼尔 |
[25:02] | You’re the fiancee. | 你就是那个未婚妻 |
[25:05] | Are you and Neal here for the magic? | 你和尼尔是为了魔法而来吗 |
[25:08] | Are you two trying to take the magic from Storybrooke? | 你们想夺走童话镇的魔法吗 |
[25:13] | Neal has nothing to do with any of this, okay? | 尼尔跟这一切都没关系 |
[25:17] | He knows as much as you do. | 他知道的不比你多 |
[25:20] | Actually, now you know a lot more. | 实际上 现在你比他知道的多 |
[25:23] | So do we have a deal? | 你同意我的条件吗 |
[25:25] | I can’t leave without knowing what you’re doing here. | 不弄清你到底是来做什么的 我不能走 |
[25:28] | Sure, you can. | 你当然能 |
[25:30] | And you will. | 你也会走 |
[25:32] | You’re the same man I left in a Hong Kong gutter– | 你还是我丢在香港贫民窟的那个人 |
[25:35] | a man willing to do anything to save himself. | 一个为了保命 任何事都能做的人 |
[25:39] | And that’s what I’m offering, August. | 这就是我要提供给你的 奥古斯特 |
[25:42] | Salvation. | 保命的方法 |
[25:50] | You know, I’m all set on towels… | 实际上 我有毛巾的 |
[25:52] | if that’s why you’re here. | 如果你是为此而来的话 |
[25:54] | I air dry. | 我把它晾干了 |
[25:56] | I’m here because I realized why you look so familiar to me. | 我来是因为我知道你为什么这么面熟了 |
[26:00] | It’s because we have met before, haven’t we? | 因为我们之前的确见过 对吗 |
[26:03] | Owen. | 欧文 |
[26:07] | I kept this all these years as a reminder | 这么多年我一直留着这个 |
[26:10] | of our time together. | 纪念我们在一起的时光 |
[26:12] | You were just a boy when you gave this to me. | 你给我这个的时候 还只是个小男孩 |
[26:15] | Now look at you, | 看看你 |
[26:17] | all grown up. | 长大了 |
[26:22] | No wonder I didn’t recognize you. | 怪不得我认不出你来 |
[26:26] | Yeah, but I-I recognized you, | 但我认得出你来 |
[26:28] | because you look exactly the same, Regina. | 因为你跟当时一模一样 瑞金娜 |
[26:31] | It’s as if no time has passed for you. | 就好像时光没在你身上留下痕迹 |
[26:34] | Monthly juice cleanse. | 每月一次果汁节食 |
[26:36] | Does wonders for the skin. | 能保养皮肤 效果神奇 |
[26:39] | You could’ve come to me, Owen. | 你可以来找我的 欧文 |
[26:40] | You could’ve told me who you were and why you’re here. | 你可以告诉我你是谁 为什么来这儿 |
[26:41] | Well, I-I think you know why I’m here. | 我想你很清楚我为什么跑来 |
[26:44] | I honestly don’t. | 我真不知道 |
[26:46] | I’m looking for my father. | 我来找我爸爸 |
[26:47] | Your father? | 你爸爸 |
[26:49] | He left shortly after you did. I never saw him again. | 你离开没多久 他也离开了 我再没见过他 |
[26:52] | I don’t believe you. | 我不相信 |
[26:55] | Be that as it may, it’s the truth. | 随你信不信 这是事实 |
[26:57] | People don’t just disappear, Regina. | 人不会轻易人间蒸发 瑞金娜 |
[27:00] | Scared little boys tend to have overactive imaginations. | 吓坏的孩子想象力都会异常丰富 |
[27:03] | Well, I’m not a scared little boy anymore, madame mayor. | 我已经不是那个吓坏的小男孩了 镇长女士 |
[27:06] | It’s taken me a long time to get back here. | 我花了这么多年 才回到这里 |
[27:11] | I’m not leaving without my father. | 找不到爸爸 我是不会离开的 |
[27:12] | I’m afraid you are, | 恐怕你必须走了 |
[27:14] | because he’s not here. | 因为他真的不在这里 |
[27:18] | I’ll let granny know that you’ll be checking out tomorrow. | 我会告诉外婆 你明天就退房 |
[27:23] | Or what? | 否则怎样 |
[27:24] | Contrary to what you might think, | 和你想的恰恰相反 |
[27:27] | people can just disappear. | 人是可以人间蒸发的 |
[27:32] | This is all my fault. | 这都是我的错 |
[27:35] | Our children make their own decisions, Marco. | 孩子们会做出自己的选择 马可 |
[27:37] | You can’t blame yourself for anything that’s happened. | 你不该为发生的事自责 |
[27:39] | Yes, I can. | 是我的错 |
[27:42] | And you should blame me, too. | 而且你也该怪我 |
[27:45] | The wardrobe I built for you. | 我为你制造的那个衣柜 |
[27:48] | The one that transported Emma to this world– | 就是将艾玛传送到这里的那个衣柜 |
[27:51] | she did not go alone. | 她不是独自前来的 |
[27:52] | Of course she did. | 怎么可能 |
[27:54] | The wardrobe only had enough magic to transport one person. | 衣柜的魔法只够传送一个人 |
[27:56] | No, that was a lie I made the blue fairy tell you. | 不 是我让蓝仙子骗了你 |
[28:00] | It had enough magic to transport two, | 其实衣柜的魔法是够传送两个人的 |
[28:03] | And it did– | 而且也确实传送了两个人 |
[28:05] | Your daughter… | 一个是你女儿 |
[28:08] | and my son… Pinocchio. | 另一个是我儿子 匹诺曹 |
[28:11] | I could have gone with her? | 我本可以和她一起来吗 |
[28:13] | With Emma? | 陪着艾玛 |
[28:14] | There is no apology I could give | 再多的道歉 |
[28:16] | that could ever make up for what I did. | 也无法弥补我做的错事 |
[28:20] | But I am so sorry. | 但我真的很抱歉 |
[28:22] | Mary Margaret. | 玛丽·玛格丽特 |
[28:23] | What are you doing? He’s apologizing. | 你干什么 他已经道歉了 |
[28:25] | No, no, that’s okay. I deserve that. | 不不 没事 是我活该 |
[28:27] | No, that wasn’t me. | 不 这不是我 |
[28:29] | Marco, I am so sorry. | 马可 对不起 |
[28:31] | I’m not myself. | 我失控了 |
[28:33] | You just made a mistake. | 你是犯了错 |
[28:34] | I would have done the same thing for my child. | 但我为了自己的孩子也会做同样的事 |
[28:38] | I forgive you. You were protecting your son. | 我原谅你了 你只是想保护你儿子 |
[28:40] | No. | 不 |
[28:41] | I burdened him with a weight no child should have to bear, | 我给了他一副孩子不该承担的重担 |
[28:45] | and I called it love. | 还自认为那是爱 |
[29:18] | Your photograph is on the desk. | 你的照片在桌上 |
[29:23] | Do not forget to take it when you leave. | 走的时候别忘了拿 |
[29:27] | I’m not going anywhere until I get the truth. | 不得到真相 我绝不离开 |
[29:31] | Interesting choice of words | 你谎称自己生病 |
[29:33] | from someone who lied about being sick. | 却还说要寻求真相 |
[29:36] | You’re right. I don’t have cancer. | 你说的没错 我没得癌症 |
[29:38] | And yet you sought me out. | 可你还是找到了我 |
[29:41] | I’ve been searching for someone like you for a very long time. | 为了找你这样的人 我已经找很久了 |
[29:48] | For magic. | 为了魔法 |
[29:50] | It’s rare in this world– | 它世间罕见 |
[29:52] | So rare most would say it’s… fiction. | 以致很多人认为 它是虚幻的 |
[29:57] | But not you. | 可你不这么认为 |
[29:58] | Not me. | 没错 |
[30:00] | But finding it? | 可要找到它 |
[30:02] | That has not been easy. | 还真是不容易 |
[30:05] | I found a world full of frauds… | 这世上满是些江湖骗子 |
[30:08] | until you. | 直到我找到了你 |
[30:12] | I’ve analyzed the contents of this bottle | 我分析过瓶子里的物质 |
[30:14] | with the most sophisticated techniques available to man. | 用的都是人类现有的最先进的技术 |
[30:17] | You know what I found? | 知道我发现了什么吗 |
[30:20] | Nothing. | 一无所获 |
[30:21] | So I’m a fraud, too. | 那我也是江湖骗子喽 |
[30:23] | No. | 不 |
[30:25] | Literally nothing. | 是真的 毫无发现 |
[30:28] | The liquid in this bottle doesn’t contain | 瓶子里液体的组成成分 |
[30:30] | a single element found in this world. | 不含任何已知元素 |
[30:35] | Can you explain that? | 你能解释一下吗 |
[30:36] | What I create is not from this world | 我的作品本就不属于这个世界 |
[30:38] | because the people who need my help | 因为需要我帮助的人 |
[30:40] | suffer from affliction that science cannot treat. | 他们承受的是科学无法医治的痛苦 |
[30:46] | People like the man you stole that from. | 比如你从他手中盗走药水的男人 |
[30:50] | I didn’t steal anything. | 我什么都没偷 |
[30:52] | I paid for what’s in this bottle. | 这瓶药是我买下的 |
[30:55] | But… | 但是… |
[30:57] | now that I have it, | 既然被我拿到了 |
[30:59] | I can’t risk anyone else finding you. | 我就不能让别人再找到你 |
[31:06] | It was nice meeting you. | 见到你很荣幸 |
[31:15] | You haven’t met me. | 你还没见过我呢 |
[31:18] | At least not the real me. | 至少没见过我的真身 |
[32:13] | Emma?! | 艾玛 |
[32:16] | Hello?! Is anyone here?! | 有人在吗 |
[32:27] | Emma Swan. | 艾玛·斯旺 |
[32:28] | Emma, it’s August. | 艾玛 我是奥古斯特 |
[32:29] | – August. – Listen to me. | -奥古斯特 -听我说 |
[32:31] | – I have to warn you. – August– | -我必须提醒你 -奥古斯特 |
[32:35] | Warn me? Warn me about what? | 提醒我什么 |
[32:41] | You disappoint me, August. | 你太让我失望了 奥古斯特 |
[32:43] | I know what you did to The Dragon. | 我知道你对龙做了什么 |
[32:46] | A few days after you left, | 你走后 过了几天 |
[32:49] | I went back to beg him to fix me, | 我回去想求他救救我 |
[32:52] | and we both know what I found. | 我们都清楚我发现了什么 |
[32:55] | At the time, I was too wrapped up in myself | 当时 我只考虑自己 |
[32:58] | to wonder what had happened, | 没有追究龙怎么死了 |
[33:00] | to question who could have done such a thing. | 也没想过谁会下此毒手 |
[33:05] | But then I found this photo in your car, | 但是我在你车上发现了这张照片 |
[33:07] | and it hit me. | 我就突然明白了 |
[33:09] | You and your grandmother– | 你和你的祖母 |
[33:11] | You went back there. | 你后来又回去了 |
[33:13] | You killed him. | 你杀了他 |
[33:14] | You should have left. | 你该离开这里的 |
[33:19] | I counted on you to wanna save yourself. | 我以为你会想保命 |
[33:22] | Maybe that’s what I’m trying to do. | 也许我就是在挽救自己 |
[33:25] | I’ve lived a life | 我这一生 |
[33:26] | of selfishness, cowardice, and dishonesty. | 自私 懦弱 谎话连篇 |
[33:32] | And only I can cure that, | 只有我能治愈那些病症 |
[33:34] | not magic, not science. | 不是魔法 也不是科学 |
[33:37] | Just me. | 就是我自己 |
[33:40] | I care about the people in this town. | 我关心这个镇上的人们 |
[33:42] | And if you wanted the dragon’s little bit of magic, | 如果你想得到龙身上的魔法 |
[33:45] | well, you have hit the mother lode here, | 来这儿是找对地方了 |
[33:46] | and you are not going to harm anyone to get it. | 但你休想伤害任何人 |
[33:50] | I’m going to warn them. | 我会提醒他们 |
[33:53] | No. | 不 |
[33:54] | You’re not. | 你不能 |
[34:09] | If August is still at the station, | 如果奥古斯特还在警局 |
[34:11] | he’s not picking up. | 他不接电话 |
[34:14] | August! | 奥古斯特 |
[34:20] | August! | 奥古斯特 |
[34:23] | My child. | 我的孩子 |
[34:24] | My boy. | 儿子 |
[34:26] | My boy. | 儿子 |
[34:27] | What happened to you? | 怎么回事 |
[34:29] | I’m so sorry, papa. | 对不起 爸爸 |
[34:31] | No. | 不 |
[34:33] | There is nothing to apologize for. | 没有什么好抱歉的 |
[34:35] | Everything is gonna be all right. | 一切都会好起来的 |
[34:40] | – Emma. – August. | -艾玛 -奥古斯特 |
[34:44] | Emma… | 艾玛 |
[34:46] | she’s… | 她要 |
[34:48] | she… | 她 |
[34:56] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[34:59] | Not again. | 我不能再失去你 |
[35:06] | August? | 奥古斯特 |
[35:07] | No. It can’t end this way. | 不 不能这样结束 |
[35:10] | He was supposed to get a second chance. | 他应该还有机会的 |
[35:11] | – What happened? – Someone killed him | -怎么回事 -有人杀了他 |
[35:13] | to stop him from telling us something. | 好阻止他告诉我们什么事 |
[35:16] | He used his last dying breath to warn us. | 他想用最后一口气警告我们 |
[35:19] | I will not let that be in vain. | 我不会让他白白死去的 |
[35:25] | Brave… truthful… | 勇敢 诚实 |
[35:26] | and unselfish. | 无私 |
[35:29] | Brave, truthful, and unselfish. | 勇敢 诚实 无私 |
[35:33] | Don’t you see what this means? | 你不知道这代表什么吗 |
[35:34] | That’s what pinocchio was supposed to be. | 这正是匹诺曹应该有的品质 |
[35:37] | There’s still hope. | 还有希望 |
[35:38] | We need the blue fairy. | 我们需要蓝仙子 |
[35:40] | I’m here, Henry. | 我来了 亨利 |
[35:42] | What does Henry mean? | 亨利是什么意思 |
[35:43] | I was able to turn Pinocchio into a real boy | 我之所以能赋予匹诺曹生命 |
[35:45] | after he sacrificed his life for Marco’s. | 是因为他牺牲自己救了马可 |
[35:49] | If his actions today were indeed brave, truthful, and unselfish, | 如果他今天所为确实是勇敢 诚实 无私的 |
[35:53] | then you’re right. | 那你说得对 |
[35:54] | There’s a chance I can do it again. | 我或许能再次赋予他生命 |
[35:56] | Please, I beg of you. Try. | 求求你 救救他 |
[36:19] | Father? | 爸爸 |
[36:23] | Pinocchio. | 匹诺曹 |
[36:28] | Look. | 看 |
[36:31] | Look. | 看啊 |
[36:34] | I’m a real boy. | 我是个真正的男孩啦 |
[36:36] | I’m a real boy! | 我是个真正的男孩啦 |
[36:48] | Honey. | 亲爱的 |
[36:49] | It’s… It’s true. | 这是真的 |
[36:54] | Do better this time, Pinocchio. | 这次要好好表现 匹诺曹 |
[36:58] | Pinocchio? That’s… | 那是匹诺曹 |
[37:01] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[37:04] | Pinocchio? | 匹诺曹 |
[37:05] | I have to ask you a question. | 我要问你一个问题 |
[37:08] | I need you to think real hard, okay? | 你要好好想想 好吗 |
[37:10] | Before you turned into a little boy, | 在你变成小男孩之前 |
[37:13] | you were trying to tell us something very important. | 你想告诉我们一件非常重要的事 |
[37:16] | Do you remember? | 还记得吗 |
[37:19] | You were trying to warn us about something. | 你想要警告我们什么 |
[37:22] | I… I don’t remember. | 我不记得了 |
[37:25] | If I did, I would be truthful. | 如果我说了什么 一定是真的 |
[37:28] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[37:47] | If you wanna head back to New York, | 要是你想回纽约 |
[37:50] | I wouldn’t blame you. | 我不会怪你 |
[37:52] | I know this isn’t what you signed up for. | 我知道这不是你想要的 |
[37:58] | What I signed up for… | 我想要的 |
[38:00] | is you. | 是你 |
[38:02] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[38:05] | I can’t believe how lucky I was to have met you. | 真不敢相信我能有这种福分 |
[38:10] | We were both lucky. | 我们都很幸运 |
[38:13] | 纽约 2011年11月 | |
[38:13] | It’s been a hell of a flight from Hong Kong. | 从香港飞过来真久啊 |
[38:16] | You’ve looked better. | 你看起来好多了 |
[38:17] | Well, I’ve felt better. | 我感觉好多了 |
[38:19] | I’m turning back to wood, Neal. | 尼尔 我要变回木头了 |
[38:22] | Which means that Emma’s in storybrooke. | 那说明艾玛在童话镇 |
[38:24] | You’re going there, aren’t you? | 你要去那儿 是吗 |
[38:25] | I gotta get her to break the curse | 我得让她打破诅咒 |
[38:27] | to stop what’s happening to me. | 以阻止我的木化 |
[38:29] | If she breaks the curse, | 如果她打破诅咒 |
[38:30] | my father’s gonna remember who he is | 我父亲就会记起他是谁 |
[38:32] | and come looking for me. | 然后来找我 |
[38:33] | Flip side– | 好处是 |
[38:34] | You get to see Emma again. | 你能再见到艾玛了 |
[38:36] | Not sure she wants to see me. | 我不确定她还想见到我 |
[38:38] | You never know. | 说不准 |
[38:43] | When the curse is broken, I’ll send you a postcard. | 诅咒打破的话 我会给你寄张明信片 |
[39:06] | I’m so sorry. Are you okay? | 真对不起 你没事吧 |
[39:07] | It was me. I’m–I’m in a hurry. I’m late for work. | 怪我 我太着急了 上班要迟到了 |
[39:10] | Oh, here. You know what? Take my scarf. | 给 用我的围巾吧 |
[39:13] | It’ll cover up the stain. | 能遮住咖啡渍 |
[39:17] | It’s perfect. | 太合适了 |
[39:19] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:23] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[39:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[39:25] | I’m Tamara. | 我叫塔玛拉 |
[39:32] | Henry. | 亨利 |
[39:36] | We gotta talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[39:39] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[39:41] | I’m sorry I lied to you about your dad. | 抱歉你爸爸的事我骗了你 |
[39:45] | I promise I will never lie to you again. | 我保证再也不会骗你了 |
[39:49] | Just don’t push me away. | 不要排斥我 |
[39:52] | I won’t. | 我不会的 |
[40:15] | Ready to tell me what’s going on? | 可以告诉我到底怎么回事吗 |
[40:17] | Yes. | 是的 |
[40:18] | But before I do, you have to promise | 但在我说之前 你得保证 |
[40:20] | you won’t get mad. | 你不会生气 |
[40:22] | That always means good news. | 这么说一般都是好事 |
[40:25] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[40:31] | David… | 戴维 |
[40:32] | Last week, | 上周 |
[40:34] | I went to Regina’s house and confronted her. | 我去了瑞金娜家 去找她 |
[40:36] | Are you… are you out of your mind? | 你疯了吗 |
[40:39] | – You promised not to get mad. – I’m not mad. | -你保证不会生气的 -我没生气 |
[40:41] | I can see that. | 我看得出来 |
[40:45] | She could have killed you. | 她会杀了你的 |
[40:47] | I know. | 我知道 |
[40:48] | That’s why I went– | 所以我才去 |
[40:51] | so she would kill me. | 让她杀了我 |
[40:54] | What? | 什么 |
[40:55] | I couldn’t take the guilt over what I did to Cora. | 我对柯拉的罪恶感让我无法忍受 |
[40:57] | I could barely breathe. I told her to end it, | 我无法呼吸 我让她结束这一切 |
[40:59] | and she ripped out my heart. | 而她掏出了我的心脏 |
[41:02] | And when she took it out, | 当她掏出我心脏的时候 |
[41:04] | my heart, David… | 我的心 戴维 |
[41:06] | It had started to blacken because of what I did. | 因为我做的事 它已经开始变黑 |
[41:09] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 你为什么不告诉我 |
[41:11] | Because telling you makes things real, | 因为告诉你了 这就是真的了 |
[41:13] | and I needed to believe it wasn’t, | 而我想相信这不是真的 |
[41:15] | that I could find a way to stop it, | 我还能想办法阻止 |
[41:17] | that redemption was possible. | 还有办法拯救 |
[41:19] | It is. Look at August. | 有的 看看奥古斯特 |
[41:21] | But it cost him… Everything. | 但这几乎让他付出了一切 |
[41:31] | You are not him, Mary Margaret, | 你不是他 玛丽·玛格丽特 |
[41:34] | and you sure as hell aren’t Regina. | 而且你也绝对不是瑞金娜 |
[41:38] | Which means those are not the only two options. | 所以肯定还有别的办法 |
[41:42] | We’ll find another way. I know it. | 我们一定能找到别的办法 |
[41:44] | What makes you so sure? | 你为什么这么确定 |
[41:48] | This does. | 因为它 |
[41:51] | And I know it better than anyone. | 我再了解不过了 |
[42:06] | Hey, why haven’t you called me back? Where are you? | 你为什么不回我电话 你在哪 |
[42:14] | Right here. | 这里 |
[42:18] | Sorry I’m late. It’s been a heck of a day. | 抱歉来晚了 今天真不容易 |
[42:20] | I don’t have much time. Neal’s in the shower. | 我时间不多 尼尔在洗澡 |
[42:22] | I only have a few minutes. | 我只有几分钟 |
[42:23] | Then let’s not waste them. | 那就别浪费时间了 |