时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | – I’m Tamara. – Emma. | -我是塔玛拉 -艾玛 |
[00:03] | She’s my fiancee. | 她是我的未婚妻 |
[00:05] | Not my son! | 休想控制我儿子 |
[00:07] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[00:08] | Don’t stop! Run! | 不要停 快跑 |
[00:10] | I’m not leaving without my father. | 找不到爸爸 我是不会离开的 |
[00:12] | I’m afraid you are, because he’s not here. | 恐怕你必须走了 因为他真的不在这里 |
[00:14] | – Emma. – August. | -艾玛 -奥古斯特 |
[00:16] | Listen, I have to warn you. | 我必须提醒你 |
[00:20] | Sorry I’m late. It’s been a heck of a day. | 抱歉来晚了 今天真不容易 |
[00:24] | Before you turn into a little boy, | 在你变成小男孩之前 |
[00:26] | you were trying to warn us about something. | 你想告诉我们一件非常重要的事 |
[00:28] | I don’t remember. | 我不记得了 |
[00:29] | I will go with you forever. | 我这一辈子都跟着你 |
[00:31] | Deal! | 成交 |
[00:33] | – Belle! – Who’s Belle? | -贝儿 -贝儿是谁 |
[00:35] | You will be reunited with your son. | 你将与儿子团聚 |
[00:38] | How? | 什么方式 |
[00:39] | A young boy will lead you to him. | 一个小男孩会将你领向他 |
[00:42] | The boy will be your undoing. | 这个男孩会成为你的煞星 |
[00:44] | Then I’ll just have to kill him. | 那我杀了他便是 |
[00:52] | And now, my boy, for your present. | 我的好孩子 作为礼物 |
[00:55] | Pick one object from the shop. | 你可以从店里任选一件东西 |
[00:57] | Anything you like. | 喜欢什么都行 |
[01:10] | That. | 那个 |
[01:14] | Oh, hey, careful, buddy. Wands are powerful. | 小心点 伙计 魔杖是很厉害的 |
[01:17] | So how does it work? | 要怎么用呢 |
[01:18] | Here. Let me show you. | 我来教你 |
[01:32] | – Why would you do that?! – The prophecy. | -你为什么这么做 -因为一个预言 |
[01:35] | The seer said the boy would be my undoing. | 先知说这孩子是我的煞星 |
[01:37] | So I have no choice. | 我没得选 |
[01:38] | I must be his. | 只能先下手为强 |
[02:17] | Seems like we’ve both been pushed to the sidelines. | 看来你我都被丢到一边了 |
[02:19] | What are you doing here? | 你来做什么 |
[02:21] | The real question is, | 真正的问题是 |
[02:22] | what’s your son doing with mine? | 你儿子为什么和我的儿子在一起 |
[02:26] | Oh, that. | 那个啊 |
[02:28] | That’s right. You didn’t get the birth announcement, did you? | 对了 你还不知道他身世的事吧 |
[02:32] | That’s Henry’s father. | 那是亨利的爸爸 |
[02:36] | What? | 什么 |
[02:37] | Do I have to spell it out for you? | 要我仔细说明吗 |
[02:39] | Ms. Swan and my son– | 斯旺女士和我儿子… |
[02:40] | You’re Henry’s grandfather? | 你是亨利的爷爷 |
[02:42] | Guess that makes us family. | 看来我们是一家人了 |
[02:44] | He’s got my eyes, don’t you think? | 他眼睛很像我 你觉得呢 |
[02:47] | You did this. | 是你安排的 |
[02:49] | Trust me, dearie, | 相信我 亲爱的 |
[02:50] | it was as much a shock to me as it is to you. | 我知道时跟你一样吃惊 |
[02:52] | No. You must have known. | 不 你肯定早就知道 |
[02:55] | When I adopted him, it was you who procured him for me. | 就是你促成我收养亨利的 |
[03:00] | You expect me to believe that that was a coincidence? | 你难道要我相信那是巧合吗 |
[03:03] | No, not coincidence. | 不 不是巧合 |
[03:05] | Fate. And apparently, fate has a sense of humor. | 是命运 显然 命运之神很有幽默感 |
[03:09] | Fate. | 命运 |
[03:10] | So you’re playing the part of the loving grandpa now? | 那你要扮演慈爱的爷爷吗 |
[03:16] | They won’t accept you, | 他们不会接受你的 |
[03:18] | no matter what you do. | 无论你做什么 |
[03:19] | Not your son, not any of them. | 你儿子不会 谁都不会 |
[03:21] | Yeah, we’ll see. | 我们等着瞧 |
[03:22] | I’ve already seen, Gold. | 我已经见识过了 戈登 |
[03:25] | I’ve seen your dark heart, | 我见过你那颗黑暗的心 |
[03:26] | and it always wins out. | 它总能占上风 |
[03:29] | You always choose darkness. | 你永远都会选择黑暗 |
[03:32] | You know, you think you know me, dearie. | 亲爱的 你自以为了解我 |
[03:35] | But you don’t. | 但其实你并不了解 |
[03:36] | I know you well enough. | 我已经够了解你了 |
[03:38] | If your own son couldn’t bring out the good in you, | 要是连你儿子都无法让你萌生善念 |
[03:43] | who will? | 还有谁能呢 |
[03:58] | you’re… | 你还… |
[03:59] | You’re alive. | 你还活着 |
[04:01] | Indeed I am. | 没错 |
[04:04] | I imagine my last phone call was a bit alarming. | 我上通电话的确令人担心 |
[04:09] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[04:10] | Sounded like you were on your deathbed. | 听起来像是你要死了 |
[04:13] | I’m really sorry if I startled you. | 要是惊扰了你 我十分抱歉 |
[04:15] | I know that you have no memory of me. | 我知道你不记得我了 |
[04:18] | But my feelings for you are real. | 但我对你的感情是真的 |
[04:22] | And I just needed you to know that in case… | 我必须告诉你 以防… |
[04:25] | Well, in case I died. | 以防我死了 |
[04:27] | I’m glad you’re okay. | 我很高兴你没事 |
[04:29] | And I could tell your feelings were true. | 我也能感受到你的真情 |
[04:32] | You could? | 真的吗 |
[04:33] | I have a sense about people. | 我看人有一种直觉 |
[04:36] | I can’t explain how, but I… | 我解释不了原因 但… |
[04:38] | I could just tell. | 就是有一种直觉 |
[04:40] | So you believe we know each other? | 那你相信我们认识彼此 |
[04:42] | I believe that | 我相信 |
[04:44] | whatever caused me to forget myself, | 无论我为什么失忆 |
[04:47] | means that I have a past, | 都意味着我有一段过去 |
[04:48] | and… that past probably included you. | 而这段过去或许跟你有关 |
[04:54] | It did. | 是的 |
[04:59] | When I, uh… | 当我 |
[05:01] | When I was injured, I… | 当我受伤时 我 |
[05:04] | This is gonna sound crazy. | 这听起来有点疯狂 |
[05:09] | I remember you healing me. | 我记得你给我疗伤 |
[05:16] | You’ve been through a lot. | 你受了很多苦 |
[05:18] | Serious injury. | 身受重伤 |
[05:20] | All the drugs you’ve been on since you’ve been in here. | 入院以后又吃了那么多药 |
[05:24] | Once you remember who you are, | 等你记得自己的身份 |
[05:26] | it’ll all become clear. | 一切就自然明了了 |
[05:30] | Can you help me do that? | 你能帮我吗 |
[05:33] | Remember who I am? | 帮我记起我是谁 |
[05:35] | Only if you help me remember who I am. | 那你也要帮我记起我是谁 |
[05:38] | Sorry, what? | 对不起 什么 |
[05:39] | Belle, you always brought out the best in me, | 贝儿 你总能让我显露最好的一面 |
[05:43] | and right now I need that. | 而现在 我很需要这个 |
[05:46] | So, yes, I will do everything I can to bring you back, | 所以我会不惜一切找回你的记忆 |
[05:50] | for you and for me. | 为你 也为我自己 |
[05:56] | We can help each other. | 我们可以相互帮助 |
[05:59] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[06:01] | Let’s talk to someone about getting you out of here. | 我们找人问问 让你出院 |
[06:06] | You’ve been locked up long enough. | 你被关在这里够久了 |
[06:16] | When you so eagerly agreed to come and work for me, | 当时你一口答应来为我工作 |
[06:19] | I assumed you wouldn’t miss your family quite so much. | 我认为你不会如此想念你的家人 |
[06:22] | I made my sacrifice for them. | 我为他们做出了牺牲 |
[06:24] | Of–of course I miss them, you beast! | 我当然会想念他们 坏野兽 |
[06:27] | Yes, yes, of course. But the crying must stop. | 是啊 当然 但是不许再哭了 |
[06:30] | Night after night. | 夜复一夜 |
[06:31] | It’s making it very difficult for me to spin. | 让我难以安心纺织 |
[06:34] | You know, I do my best thinking then. | 我纺织时可是要认真思考的 |
[06:39] | Here. | 给 |
[06:41] | Perhaps this’ll help? | 也许这个能有所帮助 |
[06:42] | For me? | 给我吗 |
[06:43] | Not quite so beastly now, am I? | 我现在没那么凶残了吧 |
[06:46] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[06:47] | Maybe now I can actually get some sleep. | 也许现在我终于能好好睡一觉了 |
[06:50] | No, no, no. It’s not to help you sleep, dearie. | 不不不 亲爱的 这不是帮你入睡的 |
[06:52] | It’s to muffle the cries so I can get back to work! | 这能减弱哭声 我就能继续工作了 |
[07:05] | Are you sure you wanna do this, dearie? | 你确定你想这么做吗 亲爱的 |
[07:11] | Pretty sure. | 非常确定 |
[07:12] | If you don’t know how to use that wand, | 如果你不知道如何使用那根魔杖 |
[07:15] | it can do nasty things to you. | 它会给你惹大麻烦的 |
[07:18] | Well, then, uh… | 那么 |
[07:20] | I’ll stick to what I know works. | 我还是用我熟悉的武器吧 |
[07:22] | Do you know what this arrow can do to you? | 你知道这支箭能把你怎么样吗 |
[07:24] | Has to hit me first. | 那也得先射中我 |
[07:31] | Shouldn’t be a problem. | 不成问题 |
[07:33] | An arrow fired from this bow always finds its target. | 从这张弓上射出的箭总能找准目标 |
[07:36] | Don’t you just love magic? | 魔法多好啊 |
[07:46] | I know I do. | 至少我这么觉得 |
[07:50] | As do I. | 我也这么想 |
[07:55] | But don’t you know? | 但你不知道吗 |
[07:56] | All magic comes with a price. | 所有的魔法都有代价 |
[07:59] | And in your case, | 而对于你而言 |
[08:00] | that’s me. | 代价就是我 |
[08:12] | Hello. | 你好 |
[08:16] | I don’t think we’ve been properly introduced. | 我想我们还没有正式认识呢 |
[08:19] | I’m Regina. I’m the Mayor of this town. | 我是瑞金娜 我是镇长 |
[08:22] | Just wanted to make sure you’re okay. | 我想来看看你还好吗 |
[08:24] | That’s, uh, that’s very thorough of you. | 你真是周到 |
[08:27] | Thank you, but I-I’m fine. | 谢谢 我很好 |
[08:29] | I think I am. | 我觉得挺好的 |
[08:31] | M-Mr. Gold’s, uh, getting me discharged. | 戈登先生 去帮我办理出院手续了 |
[08:33] | He believes he can help me remember who I am. | 他觉得他可以帮我想起我是谁 |
[08:38] | Does he now? | 是嘛 |
[08:47] | What’s this, dear? | 这是什么 亲爱的 |
[08:49] | Did you drop it? | 是你掉的吗 |
[08:53] | Don’t think so. | 不是吧 |
[08:55] | Keep looking, dear. | 好好看看 亲爱的 |
[09:07] | Wait. | 等等 |
[09:13] | I-I know– I know what this is. | 我我知道这是什么 |
[09:18] | I think I remember who I am. | 我想我已经记起自己是谁了 |
[09:23] | Well, I’m sure Mr. Gold will be thrilled. | 我想戈登先生一定会激动万分 |
[09:32] | These are the places you saw it? | 你就是在这几个地方看到了吗 |
[09:34] | Yeah. This town’s lousy with magic. | 是的 这镇上到处有魔法 |
[09:37] | Now you should go. If Neal suspects anything, | 你该走了 如果尼尔起了疑心 |
[09:40] | it’s gonna make everything we have to do that much harder. | 我们的一切行动都会十分困难 |
[09:42] | Don’t worry. He won’t. | 别担心 他不会起疑的 |
[09:45] | Greg, have you had any luck finding him? | 格雷格 你找到有关他的线索了吗 |
[09:49] | My dad? No. | 我爸吗 没有 |
[09:52] | But he’s here. | 但他就在这里 |
[09:53] | I’m sure of it. | 我确定 |
[09:56] | We will find him. | 我们会找到他的 |
[09:58] | I know. | 我知道 |
[09:59] | But one thing at a time. | 但是一步步来 |
[10:01] | Now you were able to get the package here, right? | 你把包裹带来了吧 |
[10:03] | It’s right outside town. | 就在镇外 |
[10:04] | Couldn’t just drive in with it. | 不能带着它进镇 |
[10:05] | And it’s… It’s stable? | 它安全吗 |
[10:07] | Very. | 非常安全 |
[10:10] | I’ll bring the package in tonight. Be ready. | 今晚我就把包裹带来 做好准备 |
[10:23] | Why are we in the middle of nowhere? | 为什么来这荒无人烟的地方 |
[10:25] | Why aren’t you guys telling me what’s going on? | 你们为什么不告诉我怎么回事 |
[10:27] | W-why the secrecy? | 为什么要保密 |
[10:28] | Because you need to see it. | 因为我们要你亲眼看见 |
[10:30] | Great. That always goes well for me. | 太好了 这么说准是好事 |
[10:32] | Listen, whatever it is, it can wait. | 听着 无论什么情况 都可以缓缓 |
[10:34] | August was trying to warn me about something– | 奥古斯特想要警告我 |
[10:36] | someone dangerous. | 有个危险人物 |
[10:37] | Doesn’t matter. | 都不重要了 |
[10:39] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[10:40] | Because of this. | 因为这个 |
[10:53] | Emma! | 艾玛 |
[10:56] | Are you here to help? | 你是来帮忙的吗 |
[10:57] | It’s not quite harvest time yet. | 还没到收获的季节呢 |
[11:00] | Beans. | 魔豆 |
[11:01] | You’re growing magic beans. | 你们在种魔豆 |
[11:03] | That’s what you were up to when I was in New York? | 我在纽约时 你们在忙这个 |
[11:04] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 你们怎么不告诉我 |
[11:05] | we are telling you. | 我们现在告诉你了 |
[11:06] | We kept it a secret to protect the crop. | 我们保密是为了保护魔豆 |
[11:09] | Mother superior– she cloaked the area. | 院长 她把这里隐形了 |
[11:11] | That way, Anton can do what he does best. | 这样 安东就能做他最拿手的了 |
[11:13] | Actually, you haven’t seen me play darts. | 其实 飞镖才是我最拿手的 |
[11:15] | But, uh, yeah, I do this pretty good. | 但是 种魔豆我是挺拿手 |
[11:17] | Um, Anton, don’t take this the wrong way, | 安东 别理解错了 |
[11:19] | but w-w-why… Why are you so… | 但是你为什么这么… |
[11:23] | Small? Cora. | 小吗 是柯拉 |
[11:25] | She and Regina brought some magic to make me human-sized. | 她和瑞金娜用魔法把我变到人类大小 |
[11:28] | Kind of like it. | 我还挺喜欢的 |
[11:29] | Enough lollygagging! Back to it. | 别浪费时间了 回去工作 |
[11:33] | Wow. Dwarves really like to work. | 矮人真是热爱工作 |
[11:35] | It’s great to see you, Emma. | 见到你很高兴 艾玛 |
[11:36] | you, too. | 我也是 |
[11:42] | You want to use the beans to make a portal | 你们想要用魔豆制造一个传送门 |
[11:45] | to go back to the enchanted forest. | 回到魔法森林 |
[11:47] | That’s the real reason you didn’t tell me. | 这才是你们没告诉我的真正原因 |
[11:50] | What about ogres and destruction and danger? | 那食人魔 废墟 还有各种危险呢 |
[11:53] | We can fix all that. | 我们可以解决的 |
[11:54] | We did it before. We can do it again. | 我们以前能做到 现在也可以 |
[11:56] | We can start over, Emma. | 我们可以重新开始 艾玛 |
[11:58] | So you’ve changed your mind. You wanna go now, too. | 那么你改主意了 你也想回去 |
[12:01] | Not my mind. | 不是改主意 |
[12:02] | My heart. | 是我的心变了 |
[12:04] | After what I did to Cora, | 我杀了拉后 |
[12:05] | I think restoring our land is the best way to mend it. | 我觉得重建我们的世界是最好的补救方法 |
[12:09] | It’ll be good for all of us, the whole family. | 这对我们都有好处 对我们整个家庭 |
[12:10] | Henry… And you. | 亨利 还有你 |
[12:14] | We’re from there. You’re from there. | 我们来自那里 你来自那里 |
[12:16] | No. This world is… my home. | 不 这个世界…是我的家 |
[12:19] | And it’s been nothing but cruel to you. | 但它从没善待过你 |
[12:21] | If we go back, I think you might be able to have your happy ending. | 如果我们回去 我想你或许能有个幸福结局 |
[12:39] | Nurse! Nurse! | 护士 护士 |
[12:42] | There was a patient here suffering from amnesia. | 这里有一个失忆症的病人 |
[12:44] | Where is she? | 她在哪里 |
[12:45] | Belle? She should still be here. | 贝儿 她应该还在这里 |
[12:47] | So where is she?! | 她在哪里 |
[13:13] | Uh–uh, yes, Mr. Gold? | 有事吗 戈登先生 |
[13:15] | Someone I care for has gone missing. | 有个我在乎的人失踪了 |
[13:18] | Only thing she left behind was a matchbook to this vile joint. | 她只留下这破地方的一个火柴盒 |
[13:21] | Vile? Really? | 破地方 真的吗 |
[13:24] | Yeah, okay. We–we could clean it up some. | 好吧 我们会打扫干净的 |
[13:26] | I don’t understand this. | 我不明白 |
[13:28] | If you knew her, this is the last place she would go for. | 如果你了解她 就知道她绝不会来这种地方 |
[13:30] | Really not a fan of the Rabbit Hole, are ya? | 你还真是不喜欢兔子洞酒吧啊 |
[13:34] | Describe her. | 说说她 |
[13:35] | Brown hair. Beautiful blue eyes. | 棕色头发 美丽的蓝眼睛 |
[13:38] | An accent you wouldn’t soon forget. | 让你难以忘记的口音 |
[13:41] | Her name’s Belle. | 她名叫贝儿 |
[13:42] | Belle? Are–are you sure? | 贝儿 你确定吗 |
[13:43] | ’cause that sounds an awful lot like Lacey. | 因为这听起来很像莱茜 |
[13:46] | Who the hell is Lacey? | 莱茜是谁 |
[14:09] | Belle. | 贝儿 |
[14:10] | Uh, name’s Lacey. | 我叫莱茜 |
[14:13] | Her name should be “Fast Eddie,” | 她应该叫”快杆艾迪” |
[14:14] | ’cause she’s a hustler. She’s hustling me. | 因为她是个急性子 一直在催我 |
[14:17] | Do–do you r– do you remember me? | 你还记得我吗 |
[14:19] | Guy who visited me in hospital. Sure I do. | 来医院看我的人 我当然记得 |
[14:22] | But now I remember who I am, | 但现在我记得自己是谁了 |
[14:24] | and that’s Lacey. | 就是莱茜 |
[14:25] | Now if you’ll excuse me, you’re kinda in my shot. | 请让让 你挡着我出杆了 |
[14:35] | No! No! No! | 不要 不要 |
[14:42] | I’m gonna need another apron. | 我还需要一件围裙 |
[14:46] | Uh, they’re, uh, they’re on the line drying. | 它们在绳子上晾干呢 |
[14:50] | It’ll be some time. | 要等一会儿 |
[14:52] | Eh, fine, fine. | 好吧 好吧 |
[14:53] | Get to cleaning this one as well. | 把这件也洗了吧 |
[14:56] | I’ll be back later. | 我一会儿回来 |
[14:58] | All this because he tried to steal a magic wand? | 你这么残忍 就因为他想偷一根魔杖吗 |
[15:01] | No, because he tried to steal from me, | 不 因为他偷到我头上了 |
[15:04] | the dark one. | 偷我黑暗者的东西 |
[15:05] | You try that, you get skinned alive. | 谁敢这么干 我就把谁活剥 |
[15:07] | Everyone knows that. | 人人都知道 |
[15:08] | Actually, no, they don’t. | 不 实际上 他们不知道 |
[15:13] | Well, they will after they discover the body. | 等他们发现尸体 就会知道了 |
[15:30] | What, did he send you to finish the job? | 怎么 他派你来了结我的性命吗 |
[15:34] | Uh, no. No, not– not at all. | 不 不是的 |
[15:36] | Here. Drink this. | 给你 喝了吧 |
[15:40] | I couldn’t let this continue. It’s… | 我看不下去了 这… |
[15:43] | It’s inhuman. | 这太残忍了 |
[15:44] | I… I couldn’t agree more. | 完全同意 |
[15:47] | But I fear now he’ll turn his wrath on you. | 但我担心现在他要对你下手了 |
[15:50] | If he does, i’ll stand up to the beast that he is, | 如果他对我下手 我就反抗他这野兽 |
[15:52] | because no one… | 因为没有人… |
[15:54] | No one deserves to be tortured. | 没人该遭受折磨 |
[15:57] | Well, he may beg to differ. | 他肯定不赞同这一点 |
[15:59] | Well, I don’t care. He doesn’t frighten me. | 我不管 反正我不怕他 |
[16:02] | Hurry up. He’ll be back soon. | 快点 他马上就回来了 |
[16:03] | Hurry. | 快 |
[16:07] | But he will…he will kill you… | 但他会杀了你的… |
[16:09] | Unless… | 除非… |
[16:11] | Unless you run away with me. | 除非你跟我一起逃 |
[16:12] | I can’t run. | 我不能逃 |
[16:14] | I made a deal to serve him | 我答应服侍他 |
[16:16] | in exchange for him protecting my–my kingdom | 作为交换 他会保护我的王国 |
[16:18] | and my family from the ogres. | 以及我的家人不受食人魔的侵害 |
[16:20] | If I–if I were to leave, I may survive, | 如果我逃了 我可能会活下来 |
[16:22] | but my family surely won’t. | 但我的家人就死定了 |
[16:25] | All I can do is wish you luck. | 那我就只能祝你好运了 |
[16:26] | Thank you. Now go. Go. | 谢谢你 走吧 快走 |
[16:32] | What have you done with Belle? | 你对贝儿做了什么 |
[16:36] | I’m sorry. Do I look like a one-handed pirate with a pistol? | 抱歉 我像是拿着手枪的独手海盗吗 |
[16:39] | You know who shot her. | 你知道是谁给了她一枪 |
[16:40] | Stop playing games. She’s gone and now she’s someone else. | 别装了 她变了 她现在是另一个人 |
[16:43] | Oh. You mean she has her memories back. | 你是说她记忆恢复了吗 |
[16:47] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[16:48] | Not her memories. Her curse memories. | 不是她真正的记忆 而是被诅咒的记忆 |
[16:51] | Yeah, from the curse you gave me. | 是啊 那咒语还是你给我的 |
[16:54] | You see, all I did was jog things back in place. | 我只不过是让一切恢复原样 |
[16:56] | Well, undo it. Bring her back. | 那就撤消咒语 让她变回来 |
[16:58] | You know I can’t. | 你知道我做不到 |
[16:59] | She crossed the town line. | 她穿越了童话镇边界 |
[17:01] | Her old self is gone. | 以前的她已经不在了 |
[17:02] | These curse memories she has are now real. | 她被诅咒的记忆才是真实的 |
[17:06] | Lacey’s here to stay. | 她就是莱茜了 |
[17:08] | Any curse can be broken, dearie. | 所有的诅咒都能打破 亲爱的 |
[17:10] | Now you are gonna help me… | 你要帮我… |
[17:11] | Or what? You’ll kill me? | 否则呢 你要杀了我 |
[17:14] | No, you won’t. | 不 你不会的 |
[17:16] | Oh, won’t I? | 我不会吗 |
[17:17] | You’re on your best behavior because of your son. | 因为你儿子的缘故 你才表现得这么好 |
[17:21] | You don’t want him to know who you really are, now do you? | 你不想让他知道你的真实面目吧 |
[17:23] | So I suggest you get used to Lacey. | 所以你还是接纳莱茜吧 |
[17:27] | All right. | 好吧 |
[17:29] | I’ll find a way. | 我会想到办法的 |
[17:31] | Finding a way isn’t the problem, dear. | 想办法并不是问题 亲爱的 |
[17:33] | We both know what is. | 我们都知道什么才是真正的问题 |
[17:34] | Yeah, true love’s kiss. | 是啊 真爱之吻 |
[17:35] | And I don’t think our new resident feels the same way | 我看这位新居民对你的感觉 |
[17:37] | about you as you do her. | 不会跟你对她的一样 |
[17:39] | Then I’ll make her. | 那我就让她感觉一样 |
[17:40] | There’s the charm that should easily woo a lovely young lady. | 这份魅力肯定能轻易迷倒年轻姑娘啊 |
[17:44] | She’ll most certainly fall in love with you at first sight. | 她绝对会对你一见钟情 |
[17:48] | Oh, wait. That didn’t happen, did it? | 等等 她并没有 是不是 |
[17:51] | She will, or I promise you there will be suffering. | 她会的 我保证 会有人遭殃的 |
[17:55] | Finally something we both can agree on. | 我们终于能有一事达成共识了 |
[17:58] | Good luck, Gold. | 祝你好运 戈登 |
[18:03] | Oh, and, uh… | 还有… |
[18:06] | Give my best to Lacey. | 替我向莱茜问好 |
[18:18] | Ten bowls of chili. No beans. | 十碗辣椒 不要豆子 |
[18:21] | You and the dwarves got something against beans? | 你和矮人们对豆子有什么意见吗 |
[18:22] | Oh, let’s just say we’ve had our fill over the past couple weeks. | 就当我们过去几周吃够了吧 |
[18:25] | What exactly are you boys up to, anyway? | 你们到底在做什么 |
[18:27] | Just a little landscaping. | 园林绿化 |
[18:30] | Is this seat taken? | 这儿有人吗 |
[18:34] | You might wanna run along. I need to chat with the prince. | 你该走了 我要跟王子说话 |
[18:37] | It’s all right, Leroy. I got this. | 没事的 勒罗伊 我来搞定 |
[18:43] | What do you want to chat about, Gold? | 你想跟我聊什么 戈登 |
[18:45] | Regina. | 瑞金娜 |
[18:47] | She, uh, helped jog Belle’s memory. | 她唤醒了贝儿的记忆 |
[18:50] | That’s good, then. | 很好啊 |
[18:51] | No, no. Wrong memories. | 不不 是错误的记忆 |
[18:53] | She now thinks she’s a scantily clad barfly | 她现在以为自己是个衣着暴露的泡吧女 |
[18:55] | named Lacey. | 名叫莱茜 |
[18:57] | She has a false life, | 她过着错误的人生 |
[18:58] | as you did under the curse with Kathryn, | 就像你受诅咒时 跟凯思琳在一起那样 |
[19:01] | only hers apparently involves a lot more alcohol. | 只是她更爱喝酒 |
[19:04] | What do you want with me? | 你来找我干什么 |
[19:06] | I want to know how you did it. | 我想知道你当时是怎么做到的 |
[19:08] | Even when both your heads were filled with false memories, | 虽然你当时满脑子是错误的记忆 |
[19:11] | David Nolan still won Mary Margaret’s heart. | 但玛丽·玛格丽特依旧爱上了戴维·诺兰 |
[19:14] | You want me to help you? | 你想让我帮你 |
[19:16] | Well, I’m certainly not here for the overpraised lasagna. | 我肯定不是来吃名不副实的千层面 |
[19:21] | You got my wife to murder someone. | 你骗我妻子杀了一个人 |
[19:23] | Someone who would have killed all of you. | 一个要杀光你们的人 |
[19:26] | Look, if you don’t wanna help, that’s fine. | 听着 如果你不想帮忙 可以 |
[19:29] | But if you do, for the first time ever, | 如果你帮我 那我会史无前例的 |
[19:32] | I’m gonna owe you a favor. | 欠你个人情 |
[19:38] | All right. | 好吧 |
[19:40] | When Regina cursed Mary Margaret and me, | 我和玛丽·玛格丽特被瑞金娜诅咒后 |
[19:43] | there was still a sliver of Snow and Charming. | 仍有些白雪和王子的零星记忆 |
[19:46] | The real us inside. | 真正的我们尘封其中 |
[19:48] | And so how do I bring back the real Belle? | 那我怎么找回真正的贝儿 |
[19:51] | Show her the man she fell in love with. | 让她看到自己爱上的人 |
[20:00] | I’ll try not to be too loud. | 我尽量小声点 |
[20:03] | I can’t promise the same courtesy from our prisoner. | 但我无法保证囚犯也能这样 |
[20:10] | Belle! | 贝儿 |
[20:12] | Where is he? | 他人呢 |
[20:14] | Gone. | 跑了 |
[20:15] | I let him go. | 我放他走了 |
[20:17] | What? | 什么 |
[20:19] | He was a thief! | 他可是个贼 |
[20:20] | Which doesn’t give you the right to kill him. | 但这不代表你有权杀他 |
[20:22] | It gives me every right! | 我完全有权 |
[20:24] | Oh, let me guess. | 让我想想 |
[20:25] | You think he’s a hero, | 你觉得他是个英雄 |
[20:27] | stealing from me for some noble cause. | 为了崇高目的来偷我的东西 |
[20:29] | You read too many books, dearie! | 你书看太多了 亲爱的 |
[20:31] | There. | 瞧着 |
[20:32] | Maybe that’ll stop filling your head with poisonous thoughts! | 也许这样你就不会装一脑子危险的想法了 |
[20:35] | I didn’t free him because of what I read in my books. | 我不是因为什么书才放他走 |
[20:39] | I saw good in him. | 我看到了他的善心 |
[20:40] | That man only wanted to escape with his life. | 他只不过想活着逃出去 |
[20:43] | Oh, is that what you thought? | 你真这么想吗 |
[20:45] | Our thief escaped with more than his life. | 这贼可不只捡了一条命 |
[20:49] | You were tricked. | 你被骗了 |
[20:51] | You foolish, gullible girl! | 你这个愚蠢 好骗的丫头 |
[20:53] | Th-there must be an explanation. | 那他肯定有苦衷 |
[20:54] | We–we don’t know why he needed that wand. | 只是我们不知道罢了 |
[20:57] | He took the wand because he wanted magic! | 他拿魔杖是想要魔法 |
[21:00] | People who steal magic never have good intentions! | 偷魔法的人都心怀鬼胎 |
[21:04] | No. No. | 不一定 |
[21:06] | You can’t tell what’s in a person’s heart until you truly know them. | 日久才能见人心 |
[21:10] | Oh, we’ll see what’s in his heart, all right, | 我们会看清他的心的 |
[21:12] | when I shoot an arrow straight through it. | 等我用箭刺穿了它再看 |
[21:14] | And because I am a showman… | 依我的脾气 |
[21:17] | it’ll be with his bow. | 我要用他的弓 |
[21:19] | And because this is your fault, | 因为你犯了错 |
[21:21] | you get to come with me and watch, | 你得跟来看着 |
[21:23] | and know as the blood drips from his carcass | 等鲜血从他尸体流出 |
[21:26] | it’ll be you and your rags to wipe it up! | 你得用破布去擦干净 |
[21:40] | Another round for the lady. | 再给这位女士添杯酒 |
[21:43] | I’ve had my eye on you for a while. | 我注意你很久了 |
[21:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:48] | Not my type. | 但你不是我的菜 |
[21:50] | Well, you never know unless you give me a chance. | 你不给我机会怎么会知道呢 |
[21:55] | You might wanna wait outside. | 你去外面等吧 |
[21:56] | Yeah, yeah, bad idea. | 还是算了吧 |
[22:00] | Come on. | 来 |
[22:06] | Oh! Mr. Gold. You’re, uh, you’re back. | 戈登先生 你又回来了 |
[22:10] | As are you. | 你也是 |
[22:12] | Well, what can I say? Love the ambiance. | 没办法 就是喜欢这气氛 |
[22:20] | What the bloody hell is that? | 这是什么破歌 |
[22:22] | Let’s get some “Panama” going on in here. | 来点《巴拿马》那样的歌 |
[22:24] | You, uh, you like Van Halen? | 喜欢范·海伦乐队吗[《巴拿马》原唱] |
[22:27] | You’re a Hagar man, aren’t you? Huh? | 你不常来 是吧 |
[22:33] | – What are you doing? – We have nothing in common. | -你这是干什么 -我们没话说 |
[22:35] | That doesn’t matter. You just need a way in. | 不要紧 聊上就好了 |
[22:37] | Ask her out. Go on. | 约她出去 快去 |
[22:43] | – Uh, Lacey? – Yeah? | -莱茜 -什么事 |
[22:45] | Now that you’re… back to your old self, | 既然你变回你自己了 |
[22:49] | perhaps we could spend some time together. | 也许我们能一起消遣消遣 |
[22:52] | Like a date? | 约会吗 |
[22:54] | Yes, a date. | 是的 约会 |
[22:55] | Well, you do know that I’m not this Belle that you’re always talking about? | 你知道我不是你总说起的那个贝儿吧 |
[23:00] | Yes, of course. | 当然知道 |
[23:03] | I’ve heard about you, you know. | 我听说过你 |
[23:04] | People in town, | 镇上的人 |
[23:06] | they’re afraid of you Mr. Gold. | 都怕戈登先生 |
[23:07] | Don’t let that deter you. | 别受他们影响 |
[23:09] | Give me a chance, please. | 给我个机会吧 |
[23:15] | Okay. | 行 |
[23:17] | Tonight. Granny’s. 8:00. | 今晚 外婆家 八点见 |
[23:22] | Not bad, Don Yuan. | 不赖嘛 唐璜 |
[23:24] | Don Yuan was nothing before he made his deal with me. | 唐璜跟我做交易前什么都不是 |
[23:26] | Regardless, you got her to go out with you. | 不管怎样 她愿意跟你约会了 |
[23:29] | Congrats. | 恭喜 |
[23:31] | Indeed. Now I just need her to fall in love with me. | 确实 现在只差让她爱上我了 |
[23:45] | Reading up on Henry’s father? | 在读亨利爸爸的故事吗 |
[23:48] | Or maybe his grandfather? | 还是他爷爷的 |
[23:51] | How long did you think you can keep that from me? | 你以为能瞒多久 |
[23:54] | Well, I was going to tell you, | 我是打算告诉你的 |
[23:56] | but I was kind of busy trying to stop you and your mother | 但之前一直忙着阻止你和你母亲 |
[23:57] | from killing me and my entire family. | 杀了我和我全家 |
[24:04] | What is he doing here? | 他来这儿干什么 |
[24:05] | Neal? Relax. | 尼尔 放心吧 |
[24:08] | He just wants to spend a little time with his son. | 他只是想多陪陪自己的儿子 |
[24:10] | Funny, he didn’t seem to want to spend time with him | 真搞笑 那亨利十岁之前 |
[24:11] | the first ten years of his life. | 他怎么不多陪陪他 |
[24:13] | But then again, neither did you. | 不过话说回来 你也一样 |
[24:15] | You know what, Regina? | 知道吗 瑞金娜 |
[24:16] | How about instead of worrying about everyone else, | 别再担心别人怎么样 |
[24:19] | you start focusing on trying to be the person Henry wants you to be | 你努力成为亨利期望中的那种人 |
[24:22] | before you lose him for good? | 免得永远失去他 |
[24:25] | “For good?” What does that mean? | 永远 这话什么意思 |
[24:28] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[24:29] | Unlike you, the rest of the world | 这世上并非人人都像你 |
[24:31] | isn’t always scheming to get what they want. | 想要得到什么就搞阴谋诡计 |
[24:35] | No. | 不对 |
[24:38] | You’re hiding something. | 你有话没说 |
[24:42] | Well, whatever it is, I can assure you of one thing. | 不过我可以告诉你 无论你在隐瞒什么 |
[24:47] | I’m going to find out. | 我会查出来的 |
[25:05] | Are you, uh… | 你… |
[25:06] | Are you nervous, Mr. Gold? | 你是紧张吗 戈登先生 |
[25:08] | No, no. Of course not. | 不不 当然不 |
[25:09] | I’m just, uh, deciding what to have. | 我只是在想要点什么 |
[25:13] | What the hell happened to you? | 你这是怎么了 |
[25:15] | You raid the back of Ruby’s closet? | 找了鲁比的衣服穿上了吗 |
[25:17] | Perhaps Lacey and I could order. | 莱茜和我要点餐了 |
[25:19] | Um, two burgers, two iced teas, please. | 两个汉堡 两杯冰茶 谢谢 |
[25:22] | Actually I’m gonna go chicken parm and white wine. | 其实我想点芝士烤鸡和白酒 |
[25:26] | And make it the bottle. | 白酒要整瓶的 |
[25:27] | All righty. | 好的 |
[25:29] | Coming up. | 马上上菜 |
[25:31] | I’ve never really been much of a burger girl. | 我向来不喜欢吃汉堡 |
[25:35] | Well, whatever you want, you shall have. | 你喜欢什么 就点什么 |
[25:39] | You know, you–you’re a classy guy, Mr. Gold. | 知道吗 你真是位绅士 戈登先生 |
[25:42] | This is not what I was expecting from you, | 和我想象的完全不一样 |
[25:46] | Given all the… | 毕竟 |
[25:48] | stuff people say about you. | 我听到了很多关于你的事 |
[25:51] | Oh, that again. My reputation. | 又来了 我的坏名声 |
[25:54] | What is it you hear? | 你都听到些什么 |
[25:55] | Oh, just that, you know, | 还不就是那些 |
[25:56] | you’re the most powerful man in town, | 你是镇上最有权势的人 |
[25:59] | and you got that power from being ruthless. | 而且那全都是因为你辣手无情 |
[26:02] | And that when people cross you, they… | 惹恼了你的人 |
[26:06] | get hurt. | 都不得善终 |
[26:11] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[26:15] | I am simply a shop owner, | 我不过是一个店老板 |
[26:20] | and procurer… of difficult-to-find objects. | 帮人找难得的宝贝 |
[26:29] | People like to believe the worst in me, | 世人总把我往坏处想 |
[26:31] | but, Lacey, I-I would rather you believe the best. | 可是莱茜 我希望你能看到我好的一面 |
[26:34] | I-I just… I-I just don’t get why people are scared of you. | 我只是不明白 为什么大家都那么怕你 |
[26:37] | You know, I see a man who wouldn’t hurt anyone. | 我看到的是一个无害的大好人 |
[26:42] | Thank you, Lacey. | 谢谢你 莱茜 |
[26:43] | I really needed to hear that. | 我真的需要听到这话 |
[26:45] | Especially now. | 尤其是现在 |
[26:46] | Well, you know what they say. | 你也知道 常言道 |
[26:48] | You can’t tell what’s in a person’s heart until you truly know them. | 日久才能见人心 |
[26:56] | Did I say something wrong? | 我说错什么话了吗 |
[26:58] | No, no. It–it’s just that… | 不不 只是… |
[27:00] | I-I knew someone once who said that exact same thing to me. | 我有位旧交曾说过一模一样的话 |
[27:04] | Gosh, I’m so sorry. Your dress… | 天啊 不好意思 弄脏了你的裙子 |
[27:05] | A bit of water will take it right out. | 洗洗就干净了 |
[27:07] | Okay. | 没事 |
[27:27] | I’m losing track of him. | 我失去他的踪迹了 |
[27:29] | This forest is too thick. | 林中的雾太浓了 |
[27:31] | Maybe we should return home. | 也许我们该掉头回家 |
[27:32] | What, and let the thief escape? | 怎么 让小偷逍遥在外 |
[27:34] | What would people think if I spared the life | 要让人知道 我放了一个偷我东西的人 |
[27:37] | of someone who stole from me? | 他们会怎么看我 |
[27:39] | That there’s actually a man hiding behind the beast? | 野兽的外表下是个有血有肉的人 |
[27:42] | There isn’t. | 我没有人性 |
[27:43] | Then why didn’t you kill me when I freed the prisoner? | 那我放走了囚犯 你怎么不杀我 |
[27:45] | Well, I would have, | 我是想杀了你 |
[27:47] | but, uh, good help these days is really hard to find. | 但现在很难找到好仆人 |
[27:50] | I think that you are not as dark as you want people to believe. | 我觉得 你没有你表现得那么邪恶 |
[27:54] | I think that deep down, there’s love in your heart. | 我觉得 你的心底仍存有爱意 |
[27:57] | And for something more than power. | 你爱的不仅仅是权力 |
[28:03] | You’re right. | 你说的没错 |
[28:05] | There is something I love. | 我仍有所爱 |
[28:09] | My things! | 我爱我的东西 |
[28:14] | You really are as dark as people say. | 你真的像人们说的那样邪恶 |
[28:17] | No, darker, dearie. Much darker. | 不 要更邪恶 邪恶得多 |
[28:39] | what are you doing in my woods? | 你在我的林子里干什么 |
[28:41] | Pardon the intrusion, sheriff. | 抱歉打扰 治安官 |
[28:42] | Uh, I’m looking for a thief. | 我在找一个贼 |
[28:45] | He attacked me with this bow. | 他用这张弓袭击了我 |
[28:46] | Uh, I-I traced him as far as these woods, | 我一直追他进了这座森林 |
[28:48] | and then he vanished. | 然后他就不见了 |
[28:49] | Yes, I know exactly who you’re after. | 我知道你要抓的是谁 |
[28:54] | But I also know who you are, Rumplestiltskin. | 我也知道你是谁 朗普斯金 |
[28:57] | My reputation precedes me. Excellent. | 看来我是声名远扬啊 太好了 |
[28:59] | Yes, as does your penchant for making deals. | 是啊 我还听说你喜欢与人做交易 |
[29:04] | I’ll tell you where you can find your thief… | 我可以告诉你那个贼在哪 |
[29:07] | if you give me something in return. | 不过你也得有所回报 |
[29:10] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[29:12] | A night with your wench. | 和你的小妞共度良宵 |
[29:18] | She’s not for sale. | 她不卖 |
[29:20] | You can’t part with her for, say, an hour? | 那让她跟我待一小时 行吗 |
[29:25] | 20 minutes? | 20分钟呢 |
[29:26] | Let me think. Um… | 让我想一下 |
[29:33] | I propose a new deal. | 我提议一个新交易 |
[29:35] | I give you this back, | 我把这个还给你 |
[29:37] | and in return, you tell me everything you know | 作为回报 你要告诉我 |
[29:40] | about the man I am hunting. | 我在找的那个人的一切 |
[29:43] | You ought to be more careful with your possessions. | 你该对自己的东西多加小心 |
[29:46] | Do you agree to my terms? | 你同意我的条件吗 |
[29:49] | What was that? | 什么 |
[29:50] | All right, I’ll take that as a “Yes” Then. | 好吧 我就当你说了”同意” |
[29:55] | Start talking. | 说吧 |
[29:57] | The thief that you’re after– I’ve been chasing him for years. | 你追的那个贼 我已经追了很多年了 |
[29:59] | He ruined me! | 他毁了我 |
[30:01] | He stole the woman I love | 他偷走了我心爱的女人 |
[30:03] | and… made me the laughingstock of all of Nottingham. | 让我成了整个诺丁汉的笑柄 |
[30:06] | Where can I find him? | 我在哪里能找到他 |
[30:08] | Well, the last I heard, | 据我所知 |
[30:09] | he was hiding out in Sherwood forest. | 他躲在舍伍德森林里 |
[30:12] | And his name? | 他叫什么 |
[30:14] | Robin Hood. | 罗宾汉 |
[30:16] | He goes by “Robin Hood.” | 他叫罗宾汉 |
[31:14] | You, uh, you know it’s still not too late | 要知道 现在回去 |
[31:17] | to… to turn back. | 还不算晚 |
[31:20] | You know, I am not going to stand by and watch you kill a man. | 我不会站在一旁看你杀人 |
[31:23] | Well, you’re welcome to sit if you like, | 你要喜欢 可以坐着 |
[31:24] | but you are gonna watch. | 但你必须看着 |
[31:26] | That’s the whole point of our little expedition, remember? | 我们出来不就为了这个吗 |
[31:29] | To see what your actions wrought. | 看你做的事的后果 |
[31:35] | Found him. | 找到他了 |
[31:40] | Look, he’s… | 看 他 |
[31:42] | he’s waiting for someone. | 他在等人 |
[31:50] | That woman. | 那个女人 |
[31:52] | That must be the one he stole from the sheriff. | 那一定就是他从治安官那里偷走的女人 |
[31:55] | She’s sick. | 她病了 |
[31:57] | She’s going to die. | 她要死了 |
[31:58] | Yeah, and so is he. | 对 他也是 |
[31:59] | Stop! | 住手 |
[32:18] | I’m right about him, | 我对他的判断是对的 |
[32:19] | about why he stole the wand. | 他偷魔杖是有原因的 |
[32:21] | He did it so he could heal the woman he loves. | 他这么做是为了治愈他心爱的女人 |
[32:23] | He’s still a thief. | 他依然是个贼 |
[32:24] | And she would have died if he hadn’t stolen your wand. | 如果他不偷你的魔杖 她就会死掉 |
[32:27] | And now he gets to die! | 现在他得死 |
[32:29] | And she can tell all of Sherwood forest | 她可以告诉舍伍德森林的每一个人 |
[32:31] | what happens when you cross Rumplestiltskin. | 招惹朗普斯金会是什么后果 |
[32:33] | There! | 下去 |
[32:37] | That should give you a good view. | 这样你能看得清楚 |
[32:41] | You don’t have to do this. | 你不必这么做 |
[32:43] | There’s good in you. | 你心中有善 |
[32:45] | I was right about the thief, | 我看对了这个贼 |
[32:46] | and I am right about you. | 我肯定也看对了你 |
[32:50] | Look, she’s pregnant. | 看 她怀孕了 |
[32:56] | You are not the kind of man to leave a child fatherless. | 你不是那种会让孩子失去父亲的人 |
[33:05] | No! | 不要 |
[33:08] | We’ve been found. | 我们被发现了 |
[33:09] | Marian, we must go. | 玛丽安 我们得走了 |
[33:15] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[33:18] | I missed. | 我失手了 |
[33:27] | Get back to the carriage. | 回到马车上去 |
[33:29] | I’m bored of this forest. | 我厌倦了这片森林 |
[33:31] | You’re–you’re not going after him? | 你不去追他吗 |
[33:34] | He’s not worth the effort. | 他不值得 |
[33:37] | You spared his life. | 你饶了他一命 |
[33:38] | What? I did nothing of the sort. | 什么 绝不是那样的 |
[33:42] | That bow has magic in it. | 那把弓有魔法 |
[33:43] | It never misses its target. | 绝不会失误 |
[33:45] | Well, perhaps the magic just simply wore… | 也许 只是魔法恰好 |
[33:50] | off. | 失效了 |
[34:05] | Aren’t you coming? | 你不来吗 |
[34:24] | Hey! What the hell do you think you’re doing?! | 你以为你在干什么 |
[34:25] | Wait, you two are here together? | 你们俩一起来的吗 |
[34:27] | Yes, we are. | 是的 |
[34:28] | I-I’m sorry. I-I-I didn’t know. | 对不起 我不知道 |
[34:30] | Go! Now! | 走 快走 |
[34:33] | Are you–are you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[34:34] | Yeah, I’m–I’m fine. | 是的 我没事 |
[34:35] | Let’s get you inside. | 我们进去吧 |
[34:36] | No! Look, I said I’m fine, okay? I’m… | 不要 我说了我没事 |
[34:42] | You came out here because you wanted to be with him? | 你出来这里是自愿的吗 |
[34:46] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[34:48] | But I don’t understand. | 可是我不明白 |
[34:50] | Our date–I thought it was– it was going well. | 我们的约会 我以为…很顺利 |
[34:52] | No. No, it–it wasn’t. | 不 并不是 |
[34:55] | What? | 什么 |
[34:56] | It never was. | 根本不是 |
[34:57] | The only reason I agreed to go out with you | 我之所以同意和你约会 |
[35:00] | was because I was trying to be nice. | 是想表现得友善些 |
[35:02] | But that’s not me. That’s… That’s you. | 但我不是那种人 你才是 |
[35:05] | But that’s what you liked about me– | 你喜欢的就是我这点啊 |
[35:07] | The nice part of me, the–the good part. | 友善的我 善良的我 |
[35:10] | This is still about Belle, isn’t it? | 这还是关于贝儿 对吗 |
[35:12] | Look, Mr. Gold, I’m sorry. She may have loved you. | 听着 戈登先生 抱歉 也许她爱过你 |
[35:16] | But I am not her. | 但我不是她 |
[35:25] | No, you’re not. | 对 你不是 |
[35:46] | Sure you don’t wanna grab some grub with us? Tiny’s buyin’. | 你真不来一起吃点吗 小不点付账 |
[35:49] | I am? | 是吗 |
[35:50] | – New guy always buys. – You guys go ahead. We’re gonna… | -总是新人付账的 -你们先去 我们 |
[35:53] | We’re gonna head on home. See you tomorrow! | 我们回家了 明天见 |
[35:56] | But I don’t have any money. | 但我没钱 |
[35:58] | No, really. I don’t even know what you guys… | 真的 我都不知道你们… |
[37:20] | M-mister–Mr. Gold, | 戈登先生 |
[37:22] | I’m… I’m so sorry about what happened back there. I… | 刚刚的事 真的很抱歉 |
[37:26] | I-I didn’t know that you two were still together. | 我不知道你们俩还在一起 |
[37:28] | We’re not. | 我们没有 |
[37:32] | Oh, so we’re good then, right? | 那我们没事了吧 |
[37:36] | There’s no hard feelings? | 你不生气吧 |
[37:42] | You know, I have tried so hard | 要知道 我十分努力地 |
[37:45] | to be on my best behavior. | 做个好人 |
[37:50] | But I guess there’s no point now. | 但现在也毫无意义了 |
[37:54] | So no one can hear you scream. | 这样就没人能听见你尖叫了 |
[38:02] | Looks like you won’t be needing that bow anymore. | 看来你再也不需要那把弓了 |
[38:05] | Actually, I think I’ll hold onto it. | 实际上 我还是留着吧 |
[38:08] | You never know. | 世事难料 |
[38:09] | Could come in handy someday. | 也许哪天派得上用场 |
[38:12] | Well, uh, if you don’t need me for anything else, | 如果你没有什么事了 |
[38:16] | good night, Rumplestiltskin. | 那就晚安了 朗普斯金 |
[38:21] | No, wait. | 等下 |
[38:24] | There is something else. | 还有件事 |
[38:33] | Temper your excitement, dearie. | 别太过激动了 亲爱的 |
[38:35] | This is merely another room for you to clean. | 这不过又是一间要打扫的房间 |
[38:37] | It’s… It’s beautiful. | 这太漂亮了 |
[38:41] | There’s more books in here than I could read in a lifetime. | 这里有我一辈子都读不完的书 |
[38:44] | Well, I hope you can clean faster than you can read. | 我希望你打扫能比读书快 |
[38:52] | Did you do all this for me? | 这都是为了我吗 |
[38:54] | I better not see a single speck of dust | 别让我看见有一点灰 |
[38:56] | gathering on any of these books. | 积落在这些书上 |
[38:59] | What are you smiling at? I’m serious. | 你在笑什么 我是认真的 |
[39:06] | You’re not who I thought you were. | 你和我想的不一样 |
[39:09] | And I’m glad. | 我很高兴 |
[39:19] | I should have done this to you a long time ago. | 我很久以前就该这么做了 |
[39:31] | Lacey. | 莱茜 |
[39:34] | So it is true then, | 那么他们说的有关你的事 |
[39:37] | what they say about you. | 都是真的 |
[39:43] | Yes. It’s all true. | 是的 都是真的 |
[39:49] | You are… You are not who I thought you were. | 你…和我想的不一样 |
[39:55] | And I’m glad. | 我很高兴 |
[39:59] | You really are as dark as people say. | 你真的像人们说的那样邪恶 |
[40:10] | Darker, dearie. | 更邪恶 亲爱的 |
[40:13] | Much darker. | 邪恶得多 |
[40:26] | What, did you tranquilize him? | 你给他注射了镇定剂吗 |
[40:27] | I just gave him a couple bourbons. | 我只是给他喝了一点波本威士忌 |
[40:29] | Kid’s a real lightweight. | 他酒量真小 |
[40:32] | Sounds like you guys had a full day. | 看来你俩这一天很充实 |
[40:34] | Spent most of it at the park. | 大部分时间都在公园里 |
[40:37] | He’s getting pretty good with those wooden swords. | 他木剑耍得越来越好了 |
[40:40] | I guess that makes sense, | 我想这很正常 |
[40:41] | considering where his family’s from. | 家族传统嘛 |
[40:44] | What? | 怎么了 |
[40:46] | You ever thought about going back? | 你想过回去吗 |
[40:50] | Back where? | 回去哪里 |
[40:53] | Home. Where we’re from. | 家 我们来的地方 |
[40:57] | I spend most of my life trying to forget that place. | 我花了大半辈子想要忘记那个地方 |
[41:00] | I didn’t exactly have a fairy-tale childhood. | 我的童年可不像童话般美好 |
[41:03] | You know what I mean. | 你懂我的意思 |
[41:04] | Why do you ask? | 你为什么这么问 |
[41:06] | No reason. | 没理由 |
[41:08] | August came by the park today. | 奥古斯特今天来公园了 |
[41:10] | He and Henry seemed to really hit it off. | 他和亨利挺合得来 |
[41:12] | I just gonna…take a while to get used to. | 这我得好好适应一下 |
[41:16] | You know, I gotta say, he’s actually a lot cooler as a kid. | 我得说 他作为孩子要好多了 |
[41:19] | Steals less of my money. | 不偷我的钱了 |
[41:21] | He’d be way cooler if he could remember what he was trying to | 如果他能记得之前想要警告我们什么 |
[41:22] | warn us about before he got… | 就更好了 可是他 |
[41:25] | Rebooted? | 重启了吗 |
[41:28] | “Storybrooke isn’t safe”? Isn’t safe from who? | “童话镇有危险” 谁带来的危险 |
[41:31] | Well, he always had a knack for being cryptic. | 他总是够搞得神神秘秘 |
[41:35] | Don’t worry about it. You’ll figure it out. | 别担心 你会知道的 |
[41:38] | If there’s one thing I know about you, | 如果说我了解你什么 |
[41:39] | you don’t stop till you find what you’re looking for. | 那就是你不达目的誓不罢休 |
[42:03] | Hey, beautiful. | 美人儿 |
[42:05] | We all good? | 都好吧 |
[42:06] | Better than good. | 好到不能再好 |
[42:10] | Now should we unwrap the package? | 我们拆包裹吧 |
[42:12] | You think he’ll cooperate? | 你觉得他会合作吗 |
[42:13] | Wouldn’t worry about that. From what I know of him, | 不用担心 就我对他的了解 |
[42:15] | I don’t think he’ll need much convincing to help us. | 不需多说什么他就会帮我们 |
[42:18] | What makes you say that? | 为什么这么说 |
[42:20] | Because if there’s one person you can always count on | 如果说你能指望谁 |
[42:21] | to do your dirty work… | 去替你干坏事 |
[42:26] | It’s a pirate. | 那就是海盗了 |