时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on “Once upon a time”… | 《童话镇》前情回顾 |
[00:02] | Someone killed him | 有人杀了他 |
[00:03] | and stopped him from telling us something. | 好阻止他告诉我们什么事 |
[00:05] | You wanna use the beans to go back to the enchanted forest? | 你要用魔豆回到魔法森林吗 |
[00:08] | We can start over, Emma. | 我们可以重新开始 艾玛 |
[00:09] | You’re hiding something. | 你有话没说 |
[00:10] | I’m going to find out. | 我会查出来的 |
[00:12] | Now you were able to get the package here, right? | 你把包裹带来了吧 |
[00:13] | It’s right outside town. | 就在镇外 |
[00:16] | Actually, I prefer it with the lights on. | 其实我更喜欢亮着灯 |
[00:20] | I’ve spent enough time below deck to not be afraid of the dark. | 我经常在甲板下待着 根本不怕黑 |
[00:23] | So if this is your idea of torture, | 如果这是你的拷问方法 |
[00:27] | you’re just gonna have to try a little harder. | 你得再加把劲了 |
[00:29] | Torture you? | 拷问你吗 |
[00:30] | No, we just wanna offer you a job. | 不 我们只想给你份工作 |
[00:34] | Oh. And then you’re gonna let me go? | 然后你们就让我走 |
[00:38] | Oh, I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[00:40] | I already did that last job. | 我要做的都做了 |
[00:43] | I killed Rumplestiltskin. I’m sated. Replete. | 杀了朗普斯金 我心满意足了 |
[00:47] | My life’s purpose met. | 人生目标达到了 |
[00:48] | I wish I could’ve been there, to see you stab the dark one. | 真希望我也在场 看你捅黑暗者 |
[00:52] | Well, look who’s up to speed. | 看来有人了解情况嘛 |
[00:54] | I’m a quick learner. | 我学得很快 |
[00:55] | Well, then you know my work is done. | 那你该知道我不用再做什么了 |
[00:57] | Yeah, I don’t think so. | 我可不认为 |
[01:01] | Take a look. | 看看 |
[01:10] | No. | 不 |
[01:14] | No! | 不 |
[01:15] | He’s alive, Hook. | 虎克 他没死 |
[01:19] | He beat you. | 他打败了你 |
[01:22] | Now this guy has some powerful magic, mate. | 他有强大的魔法 伙计 |
[01:26] | He’s untouchable. | 无法战胜 |
[01:27] | You’ll never get another chance to take him down. | 你再没有机会杀他了 |
[01:29] | Oh, I will. I will indeed. | 我有的 我会的 |
[01:31] | Not unless we help you. | 除非我们帮你 |
[01:34] | How can you help me? | 你们怎么帮我 |
[01:37] | We know how to kill magical creatures. | 我们知道怎么杀死魔法生物 |
[01:44] | And the price? | 代价呢 |
[01:46] | I need you to help me find someone. | 我要你帮我找一个人 |
[01:49] | My father– | 我父亲 |
[01:51] | he was taken in this town a long time ago. | 很久以前 他在这个小镇被绑架 |
[01:54] | Why the bloody hell do you think | 你为什么认为 |
[01:55] | I’d be able to help you find your father? | 我有能力找到你父亲 |
[01:57] | Because you know the woman that took him. | 因为你了解抓走他的女人 |
[02:00] | Regina. | 瑞金娜 |
[02:04] | Do we have a deal? | 成交吗 |
[02:41] | It’s empty, your majesty. | 是空的 陛下 |
[02:44] | Thank you, Berkley. I can see that. | 谢谢 伯克利 我能看到 |
[02:47] | Snow white was hiding here. | 白雪公主本来藏在这儿 |
[02:49] | And now she’s gone. | 现在不见了 |
[02:52] | Someone must’ve tipped her off, and she ran. | 一定是有人给她通风报信 让她逃跑 |
[02:55] | Fan out and bring me the villagers. | 散开搜寻 把村民都带过来 |
[02:59] | Let’s go! | 走 |
[03:02] | Get in there! | 过去 |
[03:12] | Snow white has betrayed you. | 白雪公主背叛了你们 |
[03:14] | She poisoned her own father– | 她毒害自己的父亲 |
[03:18] | my dear husband, | 我亲爱的丈夫 |
[03:21] | your benevolent king– | 你们仁慈的国王 |
[03:23] | So she can try to ascend the throne herself. | 只为让自己登上王位 |
[03:27] | She even now stalks the outer villages– | 现在她甚至在外村一带作恶 |
[03:29] | Bandit, murderer, and traitor. | 她是个强盗 杀人犯 叛徒 |
[03:35] | Information leading to snow’s capture | 提供信息助我们抓到白雪者 |
[03:37] | will be richly rewarded. | 将得到丰厚的赏金 |
[03:41] | No one? | 没人吗 |
[03:45] | Not one of you wants gold? | 没人想要金子吗 |
[03:48] | No? | 没有吗 |
[03:50] | You’re telling me she lived here, | 难道她住在这儿 |
[03:52] | and not one of you saw her? | 却没人看到她吗 |
[04:01] | What shall we do now, your majesty? | 陛下 我们该怎么做 |
[04:03] | Kill them all. | 把他们全杀了 |
[04:05] | No mercy. | 绝不留情 |
[04:06] | Find me Snow White. | 给我把白雪公主找出来 |
[04:14] | If we’re going back to the enchanted forest, | 如果我们回魔法森林 |
[04:17] | are we really going to leave Regina behind? | 真的把瑞金娜留在这儿吗 |
[04:19] | She’s too dangerous to bring with us. | 带上她太危险了 |
[04:21] | We have to leave her. | 必须留下她 |
[04:23] | But… | 可是 |
[04:25] | Henry won’t like it. | 亨利会不高兴 |
[04:27] | She is his mother, despite all the horrors. | 尽管她很可怕 但她还是他妈妈 |
[04:30] | Mary margaret, those horrors will continue. | 玛丽·玛格丽特 她会一直那么可怕 |
[04:35] | You wanna give her another chance? | 你要再给她机会吗 |
[04:36] | Because every time we do, she– | 因为每次我们给她机会 她 |
[04:38] | She slips. I know. | 她都会再犯错 我知道 |
[04:42] | What do we do? | 我们怎么办 |
[04:47] | Instead of a second chance, we give her a choice– | 我们让她选择 而不是第二次机会 |
[04:51] | Come back, live out her days in Rumple’s cell, | 回来 在朗普斯金的牢房里渡过余生 |
[04:56] | or stay here. | 或留在这里 |
[05:02] | Jail cell? | 牢房 |
[05:06] | I don’t think so. | 休想 |
[05:09] | Rumplestiltskin. | 朗普斯金 |
[05:10] | Well, it seems you’ve taken to power quite well, | 从你满面红光的样子来看 |
[05:13] | gives your cheeks a nice rosy color. | 你还挺享受做当权者的 |
[05:15] | I don’t understand them. | 我真搞不懂这些人 |
[05:17] | I offer these peasants a fortune, | 我承诺重金奖赏这些乡下人 |
[05:20] | and still they protect Snow White. | 可他们还是选择保护白雪公主 |
[05:22] | why are they loyal to her and not me? | 为什么他们忠于她 而不是我 |
[05:24] | I am their queen. | 我才是他们的皇后 |
[05:26] | You did just slaughter an entire village. | 你刚刚血洗了整个村落 |
[05:29] | Maybe that’s why they call you the evil queen. | 也许正因如此 他们才称你为巫后 |
[05:32] | But I am not evil. | 我不是巫后 |
[05:34] | They call me that because of her. She’s the evil one. | 他们因为白雪才那么叫我 她才邪恶 |
[05:37] | They’re her people, dearie. | 他们是她的子民 亲爱的 |
[05:39] | You’re gonna have to be content with their fear. | 你只能满足于他们的畏惧了 |
[05:41] | They’ll never love you. | 他们永远不会爱戴你 |
[05:42] | Yes, they will. | 他们会的 |
[05:45] | When she is gone, | 等她彻底消失 |
[05:47] | when Snow is dead, | 等白雪公主死了 |
[05:50] | then they will see my kindness. | 他们就会看见我的仁慈 |
[05:52] | Through the charred remains of their homes, yes. | 在他们被烧毁的家园上吗 |
[05:55] | I-I-I’m sure that’ll be perfectly clear. | 我相信 那时你的仁慈必会一览无遗 |
[05:57] | Well, in time it will be. Her death will allow it. | 最终会是这样 只要白雪死了 |
[06:01] | And I’m going to find her. | 我得抓住她 |
[06:03] | Apparently, I have to do it myself. | 显然 这只能靠我自己了 |
[06:05] | Well, in that outfit, finding her should be easy. | 穿着这一身 找她肯定易如反掌 |
[06:10] | Teach me my mother’s shape-shifting spell, | 把我母亲的异形术传授给我吧 |
[06:12] | Allow me to hide. | 这样我就能隐藏身份了 |
[06:14] | It took your mother months to learn that. | 那魔法你母亲学了好几个月 |
[06:16] | You? Well, perhaps in a week, you’ll be able to, uh… | 你嘛 也许一周之后 你可以… |
[06:20] | change your hair? | 变个发型 |
[06:22] | Highlights? Maybe. | 或换个发色 |
[06:26] | If I can’t do the spell, you can. | 我没法施咒 但你可以 |
[06:28] | Put it on me. | 你来为我异形 |
[06:31] | If I do, | 如果是我施咒 |
[06:33] | you won’t control it, | 那咒语就不受你控制了 |
[06:35] | and you won’t have any magic while the spell is working. | 而且咒语生效期间 你会全无法力 |
[06:40] | I won’t need magic, | 我不需要魔法 |
[06:42] | as long as I can get close enough | 只要能接近白雪 |
[06:45] | to snap her neck with my bare hands. | 我就能亲手掐死她 |
[06:50] | I can see you’re determined. | 看得出 你决心已定 |
[06:52] | Once the deed is done, call upon me. | 完事之后 你只需呼唤我 |
[06:55] | Only I can return you to your regal self. | 只有我才能让你恢复到皇后的模样 |
[06:58] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[07:00] | What’s the price? | 代价是什么 |
[07:02] | Mm, boring matter of state. | 又是这老生常谈 |
[07:04] | I need you to cut off all trade with King George’s realm. | 我要你中断与乔治王疆域全部的贸易往来 |
[07:08] | King George? Why? | 乔治王 为什么 |
[07:09] | I need him bankrupt. What’s it to you? | 我要他一贫如洗 你有什么意见 |
[07:11] | Okay, fine, fine. Just do it. | 好吧 行 为我施咒吧 |
[07:12] | Time is of the essence. | 时间不等人 |
[07:21] | I don’t feel any different… | 我没觉得有什么不同 |
[07:24] | other than these ghastly rags. | 只不过身上披了几块吓人的破布 |
[07:30] | This is what the world will see. | 这才是世人眼中的你 |
[07:37] | Excellent. | 太棒了 |
[07:39] | About as regal as a potato. | 真是个货真价实的村姑 |
[07:42] | Careful, dearie. | 小心了 亲爱的 |
[07:43] | A queen striding amongst peasants | 皇后混入乡下人中 |
[07:45] | might not like what she hears. | 可能会听到很多逆耳之言 |
[07:48] | Won’t matter. | 无所谓了 |
[07:51] | When I’m done, | 等我杀了白雪公主 |
[07:52] | they’ll be singing my praises | 他们会围在她 |
[07:54] | over her smoldering, villainous remains. | 灰败肮脏的尸首旁 为我唱赞歌 |
[08:02] | Good morning, Henry. | 早上好 亨利 |
[08:06] | What are you doing here? | 你来干什么 |
[08:09] | I’ve missed you. | 我想你了 |
[08:11] | And I wanted to show you something. | 还想给你看样东西 |
[08:19] | Emma and Mary Margaret and David | 艾玛 玛丽·玛格丽特和戴维 |
[08:21] | have been keeping this from you, darling. | 一直瞒着你这件事 亲爱的 |
[08:23] | They’ve been growing magic beans in secret. | 他们在悄悄地种植魔豆 |
[08:26] | They wanna take you to the Enchanted Forest… | 他们要把你带去魔法森林 |
[08:30] | without me. | 并把我撇下 |
[08:31] | Maybe we’re all going | 也许我们都能回去 |
[08:33] | and they just haven’t told you yet? | 只是他们还没告诉你罢了 |
[08:35] | No, they… they won’t let me help. | 不 他们不会让我插手的 |
[08:39] | They don’t see the good in me– the good you’ve seen. | 他们看不见我善良的一面 但你看得见 |
[08:43] | They only see the evil queen, which… | 他们眼中只有巫后 |
[08:46] | they made me. | 但那全是拜他们所赐 |
[08:49] | And I don’t wanna be that anymore. | 可我再也不想做巫后了 |
[08:52] | This is my chance to go back and start over, | 这是我重回故土 改过自新的机会 |
[08:56] | for me to be the hero. | 这一次 我能成为英雄 |
[08:58] | And you’d like that, right? | 这不是你希望的吗 |
[09:00] | I-I’d love it. | 当然了 |
[09:02] | Here’s how it will work. | 我们这么办 |
[09:06] | There’s a fail-safe built into the curse. | 我的诅咒中有一个防故障装置 |
[09:08] | A trigger. | 一个触发器 |
[09:09] | Like a self-destruct button? | 你是说自我毁灭按钮吗 |
[09:11] | Like you never did it? | 按下它 一切恢复原状 |
[09:13] | Yes. | 是的 |
[09:14] | It’s the next best thing to turning back time. | 就和时光倒流一样 |
[09:16] | That’s amazing. What happens to Storybrooke? | 太神奇了 但童话镇呢 |
[09:20] | It disappears. | 它会消失 |
[09:22] | Forever. | 永远消失 |
[09:24] | And no need to worry, dear. | 别担心 亲爱的 |
[09:26] | We can get away first. | 我们可以首先离开 |
[09:28] | Back to the enchanted forest, | 回到魔法森林 |
[09:30] | Using this. | 使用这个 |
[09:33] | But w-what about everyone else? | 但是其他人怎么办 |
[09:36] | They die. | 他们会死 |
[09:37] | What? | 什么 |
[09:38] | I don’t have any of other choice. | 我没有别的选择 |
[09:40] | As long as there are other people in our lives, | 只要我们的生活中有别人 |
[09:44] | you can never fully be mine. | 你就不会完全属于我 |
[09:47] | You loved me once. | 你曾爱过我 |
[09:49] | With them gone, you’ll love me again. | 他们死了 你会重新爱我 |
[09:50] | And you can see me for what I truly am– | 你会看到真实的我 |
[09:54] | A hero. | 一个英雄 |
[09:55] | Not if you kill everyone. You’re a villain. | 如果你杀了所有人 你就是坏人了 |
[09:58] | Me? They’re the ones that have been keeping us apart. | 我吗 是他们把我们拆散的 |
[10:02] | They’re the villains. | 他们才是坏人 |
[10:03] | How can I ever love anybody who would do such horrible things? | 我怎么能爱一个会做这种坏事的人呢 |
[10:08] | Why would you even tell me this? | 你为什么要告诉我呢 |
[10:10] | Because I don’t have anyone else to talk to. | 因为我没有别人倾诉 |
[10:12] | Well, I’m gonna stop you. | 我会阻止你 |
[10:14] | Everything I just said will come to pass. | 我刚说的都会实现 |
[10:17] | Never. Why would I let you do any of this? | 绝不会 我为什么会让你那么做 |
[10:20] | Because you won’t remember a thing. | 因为你都不记得了 |
[10:30] | Mom. What are you doing here? | 妈妈 你来干什么 |
[10:34] | Just came to say hello. | 来跟你打招呼 |
[10:36] | I’ve missed you. | 我很想你 |
[10:39] | Why don’t you show me that bird feeder? | 向我展示一下那个喂鸟器吧 |
[10:41] | I’m sure it’ll make the birds very happy. | 鸟儿肯定会很高兴的 |
[10:56] | Step right up, folks. Step right up. | 快过来 伙计们 快过来 |
[10:59] | Try your luck, folks. Try your luck. | 碰碰运气 伙计们 碰碰运气 |
[11:01] | Here we go! Come on, now. Don’t be shy. | 开始吧 快过来 别害羞 |
[11:05] | That… | 那是 |
[11:06] | That–that’s the queen. | 那…那是王后 |
[11:07] | The evil queen! | 恶毒的巫后 |
[11:09] | Step right up and sink an arrow into her heart! | 快过来 用箭射穿她的心脏 |
[11:12] | That’s not right. | 怎么能这样 |
[11:13] | Well, it’s fixed, actually. | 其实这游戏是赢不了的 |
[11:15] | You–you can’t hit the queen in the heart… | 你没法射中巫后的心脏 |
[11:18] | Because she ain’t got one! | 因为她根本没有心 |
[11:21] | Kill the evil queen! | 杀了巫后 |
[11:22] | Kill the queen! Yeah! | 杀了巫后 |
[11:24] | Kill her! Yeah! | 杀了她 |
[11:29] | How could you do that? | 你怎么能这么做 |
[11:32] | She’s your queen! | 她是你们的皇后 |
[11:33] | Snow White should be our queen. | 白雪公主才是我们的皇后 |
[11:34] | Snow White’s a bandit, a murderer and a menace. | 白雪公主是个强盗 杀人犯和威胁 |
[11:38] | Lies! The queen’s evil. | 胡说 巫后才是邪恶的 |
[11:40] | But you don’t know her. | 但你不了解她 |
[11:42] | Thank my lucky stars for that. | 谢天谢地我不了解她 |
[11:45] | – Let’s burn her! – Yeah! | -我们烧了她 -好啊 |
[11:46] | See how she enjoys that! | 看看她喜不喜欢这样 |
[11:47] | No! No! No! This is treason! | 不不 这是叛国罪 |
[11:50] | I won’t stand for it! | 我不会允许的 |
[11:54] | Out of the way! | 让开 |
[11:56] | Move! Move it! | 走开 快走开 |
[11:58] | It’s about time. Where were you? | 总算来了 你们哪去了 |
[12:01] | You do this? | 这是你做的吗 |
[12:03] | Of course not. I was trying to stop it. | 当然不是 我在阻止这闹剧 |
[12:07] | That what it looks like to you? | 你觉得是这样吗 |
[12:08] | Looks to me like some dirty slag | 依我看是一些贱民 |
[12:10] | is defacing an effigy of our queen. | 在丑化我们皇后的形象 |
[12:13] | Though, fair play to you, Miss. | 不过你做的不错 小姐 |
[12:16] | It looks just like her. | 这和她很像 |
[12:18] | How dare you! | 好大的胆子 |
[12:19] | I’ll have your head for that, Rivers. | 我要让你为此掉脑袋 里弗斯 |
[12:21] | She knows your name. | 她知道你的名字 |
[12:24] | How dare you address the knight of the queen’s guard thusly. | 你怎么敢这么跟皇后的骑士说话 |
[12:27] | I know your names, you idiots, | 我知道你们的名字 傻子 |
[12:31] | because I am the queen. | 因为我就是皇后 |
[12:40] | I-I am the queen. Oh! | 我是皇后 |
[12:43] | I-I can prove it! | 我能证明 |
[12:45] | Let go of me! Berkley! | 放开我 伯克利 |
[13:01] | Captain. | 船长 |
[13:03] | You look like you’ve had a rough time. | 你似乎受苦了 |
[13:05] | Indeed, I have. | 的确 |
[13:08] | I’ve come to ask you for your protection. | 我来是寻求你的保护 |
[13:11] | From Gold? | 躲戈登吗 |
[13:13] | I’m surprised you’d show your face in this town, | 没想到你居然会来这儿 |
[13:15] | once you noticed your murder didn’t take. | 你知道你的刺杀没成功吧 |
[13:18] | We’ve got bigger problems. | 我们有大麻烦了 |
[13:20] | That man Greg Mendell– | 那个格雷格·门德尔 |
[13:21] | The one who hit me the night I shot Belle– | 就是我打伤贝儿那晚 撞我的人 |
[13:24] | Well, he’s in league with some woman. | 他和一个女人联手 |
[13:26] | She abducted me in New York and dragged me back to Mendell. | 她在纽约绑架了我 带我来见门德尔 |
[13:29] | And they want me to make an alliance with you | 他们想让我和你结盟 |
[13:32] | and then betray you. | 然后背叛你 |
[13:34] | That’s why they let me go. | 所以他们才放了我 |
[13:36] | Mm. And I say, let’s you and I make an alliance and we’ll… | 要我说 你我联手 然后我们 |
[13:40] | We’ll skip the unpleasant betrayal business. | 我们就跳过那讨厌的背叛环节吧 |
[13:44] | Why should I trust you? | 我为什么要相信你 |
[13:46] | I took up with your mother for a reason. | 我和你母亲结盟是有原因的 |
[13:49] | Perhaps the three of us could reestablish our alliance. | 也许我们三个可以再度联手 |
[13:55] | My mother died. | 我母亲死了 |
[14:00] | Well, that… is sad news indeed. | 真是个不幸的消息 |
[14:04] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[14:06] | She will be missed. | 我会想念她的 |
[14:08] | I will tell you this, Regina. | 但我告诉你 瑞金娜 |
[14:11] | I knew her well enough to know that what she wanted most in the world | 依我对她的了解 我知道她最想看到的 |
[14:14] | was to see you win. | 就是你能赢 |
[14:18] | Now I failed in my revenge. | 我的复仇失败了 |
[14:22] | The best tribute I could give her is to help you with yours. | 我能给她最好的礼物就是帮你复仇 |
[14:26] | Well, can I… | 我能… |
[14:30] | Let me show you something. | 给你看点东西 |
[14:36] | Escape plan? | 逃跑计划吗 |
[14:39] | Oh, she’d have loved that. | 她如果在世肯定喜欢 |
[14:42] | She brought that giant for the beans, | 她带那巨人来就是为了魔豆 |
[14:44] | so she could go back and start over with you. | 好回去和你重新开始 |
[14:46] | And now I’m going to do that with Henry… | 现在我要为亨利做同样的事 |
[14:50] | if you’ll help me. | 如果你愿帮我的话 |
[14:53] | This is how we’re going to escape the total destruction of Storybrooke… | 我们要用它来逃避童话镇的彻底毁灭 |
[14:58] | if I can trust you. | 如果我能信任你 |
[15:00] | Now when you say “total destruction,” | 你刚才说”彻底毁灭” |
[15:03] | You’re including the crocodile, yes? | 也包括那只老鳄鱼吗 |
[15:05] | Oh, yes. | 当然 |
[15:07] | Rumplestiltskin will die | 朗普斯金会死 |
[15:11] | If you help me. | 如果你愿帮我 |
[15:18] | – Here you go. – No mayo, right? | -给你 -没加蛋黄酱吧 |
[15:24] | I’m so sorry! | 太抱歉了 |
[15:28] | He, uh, still hates mayo, huh? | 他还是不喜欢吃蛋黄酱 是吧 |
[15:31] | Avoids it like the plague. | 避之不及呢 |
[15:34] | How are you doing here in Storybrooke? | 你在童话镇过得怎么样 |
[15:37] | I mean, it’s a lot to take in. | 这一切可不容易接受啊 |
[15:39] | Understatement. | 这话可太轻了 |
[15:41] | But, uh… I guess you know that better than anyone. | 不过 我想你应该深有体会 |
[15:43] | Yeah, I guess it’s true. | 我想是的 |
[15:45] | But I had Henry. He got me through it. | 不过我有亨利 他帮我度过了难关 |
[15:47] | Right. Yeah, Neal’s doing the same for me. | 是啊 尼尔也在帮我 |
[15:51] | Even so, it’s pretty crazy here. | 即便如此 这里也够疯狂的 |
[15:56] | If the world found out about this place, | 如果世人发现了这个地方 |
[15:57] | do you know what that would mean for Henry or Neal? | 你知道对亨利或尼尔意味着什么吗 |
[16:00] | Look, Emma, you don’t have to worry. | 艾玛 你不必担心 |
[16:03] | You can trust me. | 你可以信任我 |
[16:10] | That’s good to know. | 那就太好了 |
[16:11] | Be seeing you later. | 回头见 |
[16:12] | Yeah, I’ll be seeing you. | 好 回见 |
[16:19] | I’m telling you, | 我告诉你 |
[16:19] | Tamara is the “She” August was trying to warn us about. | 塔玛拉就是奥古斯特想警告我们的那个人 |
[16:23] | Emma! Shh! | 艾玛 小点声 |
[16:24] | What? Don’t “Emma” Me! | 怎么了 叫我干什么 |
[16:25] | Henry is upstairs. | 亨利在楼上 |
[16:28] | Look… | 听着 |
[16:30] | I know this has been hard for you. | 我知道这对你来说很难 |
[16:32] | No. This isn’t about me. This is about August. | 不 和我没关系 是奥古斯特的话 |
[16:34] | He died trying to warn us about someone. | 他致死都想警告我们什么人 |
[16:36] | About a woman. “She.” | 是女的 他说的是”她” |
[16:39] | Tamara has a list of people who live here, | 塔玛拉把这里住的人列了张单子 |
[16:41] | what their fairy tale names are. | 还写着他们童话里的名字 |
[16:44] | Doesn’t that worry you? | 你不觉得担心吗 |
[16:47] | There could be a million explanations for what you saw. | 这件事可以有无数个解释 |
[16:50] | We don’t know anything about her. | 我们对她一无所知 |
[16:51] | And she lied to me. | 而且她对我撒谎了 |
[16:52] | When she said I could trust her, she lied. | 她说我可以信任她时是在撒谎 |
[16:56] | But your “superpower” has been known to be unreliable, Emma. | 可我们知道你的超能力并不可靠 艾玛 |
[17:01] | Especially when you’re emotional. | 尤其是你感情用事时 |
[17:03] | For the last time, I don’t have feelings for Neal. | 最后说一次 我对尼尔没感觉 |
[17:07] | That was over a decade ago. I’m over it. | 那都是十年前的事了 我走出来了 |
[17:09] | Well, that may be. | 也许吧 |
[17:12] | but if you tell Henry | 但如果你告诉亨利 |
[17:14] | that you think his dad’s fiancee may be up to something, | 你认为他爸爸的未婚妻图谋不轨 |
[17:18] | then Henry’s gonna think that there’s a chance | 亨利会觉得他的父母 |
[17:20] | his parents could get back together. | 还有机会复合 |
[17:23] | So keep it to yourself. Please? | 所以保密吧 好吗 |
[17:26] | Till you know something more? | 除非你能查到更多 |
[17:32] | So… we’re back in business. | 我们又有事做了 |
[17:35] | I heard everything. | 我全听见了 |
[17:37] | I… I thought you were in the shower. | 我以为你在洗澡 |
[17:39] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[17:40] | Operation Cobra’s back on. | “眼镜蛇行动”再度启动 |
[17:42] | We’re investigating Tamara, right? | 我们要去调查塔玛拉 对吧 |
[17:47] | Get your coat. | 去穿外套 |
[17:54] | This why it’s a two-man job? | 这就是你找我来的原因吗 |
[17:55] | You need me to lower you? | 要我把你放下去 |
[17:57] | No. Used to be… Before magic. | 不 没魔法的时候需要人帮忙 |
[18:16] | I-I hired you a year ago, despite your drunkenness! | 我去年雇的你 虽然你酗酒 |
[18:19] | And you! You–uhh! | 还有你 |
[18:21] | I had you flogged last spring for lateness! | 我去年春天因为你迟到还打了你 |
[18:24] | How would I know that? | 我怎么会知道 |
[18:25] | I’m not liking her any better. | 我对她全无好感 |
[18:27] | Let’s cut off her head. | 砍掉她的头 |
[18:30] | Rumplestiltskin! | 朗普斯金 |
[19:08] | Rump… | 朗普 |
[19:11] | Snow. | 白雪 |
[19:24] | You ever wonder if this constant pursuit for revenge | 你有没有想过 正因为我们一心寻仇 |
[19:27] | is the reason we have no one who cares for us? | 才没有人关心我们 |
[19:30] | I mean, when all this is over, | 等这一切结束 |
[19:31] | and I know the crocodile is dead, for good and all, | 鳄鱼永远入土 |
[19:35] | I’ll have nothing to look forward to. | 我就没什么盼头了 |
[19:37] | My life will be empty. | 我的生活将一片空虚 |
[19:40] | Revenge may sate your being, | 报仇让你满足 |
[19:42] | but don’t misunderstand me, my dear. | 但搞错了 亲爱的 |
[19:45] | It’s an end, not a beginning. | 那是结束而不是开始 |
[19:48] | For you, maybe. Not me. | 对你来说可能是 对我却不是 |
[19:50] | I have Henry. | 我还有亨利 |
[19:53] | And destroying Storybrooke? Well… | 摧毁童话镇嘛 |
[19:57] | That seems like a small price to pay to allow us to live in peace. | 只不过是过上安宁生活的小小代价 |
[20:04] | Where did you get that? | 这东西你从哪弄到的 |
[20:07] | It belonged to my mother. | 这是我母亲的 |
[20:09] | Yes. | 没错 |
[20:10] | Well, she enchanted it | 她施了咒 |
[20:11] | so I could climb the beanstalk in our world. | 我才能爬上我们那边的豆茎 |
[20:14] | – She, uh… – I don’t care why she gave it to you. | -她… -我不管她为什么给你 |
[20:16] | It was hers, and I want it back. | 这是她的 我想要回来 |
[20:18] | You plan to blow this town off the map, | 你想把小镇从地图上抹去 |
[20:20] | and you’re worried about a scrap of cowhide? | 却还在纠结牛皮护腕 |
[20:22] | She was my mother. | 她是我母亲 |
[20:23] | – Well, she was my friend. – Hardly. | -她也是我朋友 -才不是呢 |
[20:39] | Now follow me closely. | 跟紧我 |
[20:45] | Precarious. | 真危险 |
[20:47] | You couldn’t have just hid the trigger in the back of your wardrobe? | 你就不能把触发器藏在衣柜后面吗 |
[20:51] | It had to be both well-hidden and well-guarded. | 触发器得藏好 守护好 |
[20:55] | I put it somewhere no one would ever think I’d go. | 我把它放在没人会想去的地方 |
[20:59] | You know, you say well-guarded… | 你说守护好 |
[21:01] | who’s guarding it? | 是谁在守护它 |
[21:04] | A friend. | 一位朋友 |
[21:07] | She’s been through a lot. | 她受了很多苦 |
[21:10] | There’s a powerful spell here that sustains her in… | 这里有一个强大的咒语 困住了她 |
[21:13] | whatever form she’s in. | 不管她幻化成什么模样 |
[21:16] | In fact, Hook, she’s the reason why this is a 2-man job. | 其实 我是因为她才叫你来的 虎克 |
[21:22] | And what exactly am I here to do? | 我到底是来干什么的 |
[21:27] | I’ll get the trigger. | 我去拿触发器 |
[21:29] | And you? | 而你 |
[21:33] | Well… you’re the distraction. | 就去分散她的注意力 |
[21:35] | What? | 什么 |
[22:22] | Maleficent. | 玛琳菲森 |
[22:24] | Love you in earth tones. | 茶色很衬你嘛 |
[24:01] | Don’t move. | 别动 |
[24:02] | you need to lie still. | 你需要静躺 |
[24:05] | You have a fever. | 你发烧了 |
[24:07] | Dirty blade’ll do that. | 你受了惊 这不奇怪 |
[24:11] | Snow White. | 白雪公主 |
[24:15] | What’s your name, honey? | 亲爱的 你叫什么 |
[24:20] | Wilma. | 威尔玛 |
[24:24] | My family works in the mills. | 我们一家在磨坊工作 |
[24:27] | Nice to meet you, Wilma. | 很高兴见到你 威尔玛 |
[24:30] | You’re going to live, by the way. | 对了 你不会有事的 |
[24:35] | How long… | 还要多久 |
[24:40] | How long till I can get up? | 我还要多久才能站起来 |
[24:42] | Two days? | 两天吧 |
[24:44] | Picked a good place for it, though. | 多亏挑了个好地方 |
[24:46] | Fresh water, | 有湖水 |
[24:48] | healing herbs, | 有药草 |
[24:50] | some not-bad hunting if you don’t mind killing the royal livestock, | 还有好猎物 如果你不介意捕猎御畜 |
[24:52] | which I don’t. | 反正我不介意 |
[24:53] | You don’t know how to do that. | 你怎么懂这么多 |
[24:56] | Oh, I-I… I mean, um… | 我的意思是 |
[25:02] | You were a princess. | 你可贵为位公主 |
[25:03] | Someone from another forest taught me. | 另一片森林里的人教我的 |
[25:06] | It’s a long story. | 说来话长 |
[25:11] | There are people hunting for you. | 有人在搜捕你 |
[25:14] | It’s dangerous for you to be here. | 你在这里很危险 |
[25:16] | Why are you helping a perfect stranger? | 你为什么要帮一个陌生人 |
[25:21] | I’m going to bathe your wound, but it’s going to hurt. | 我来帮你清洗伤口 会有点疼 |
[25:24] | So… just listen to me. Okay? | 听我的就好了 行吗 |
[25:28] | It’s easier if you’re distracted. | 想点别的事就没那么疼了 |
[25:33] | When I was younger, | 小时候 |
[25:33] | the horse I was riding ran away with me. | 我的马驮着我跑了 |
[25:37] | I was about to be thrown. I would’ve been killed. | 我差点就跌下来死了 |
[25:45] | This woman–she had no idea who I was. | 有个女人 并不知道我的身份 |
[25:49] | She came charging in after me. | 却骑马冲来救我 |
[25:53] | She saved me. She risked her own life. | 她冒着生命危险救了我 |
[25:59] | It changed me. | 这改变了我 |
[26:02] | My mother always told me to keep goodness in my heart, | 我母亲总教导我 要心怀善念 |
[26:04] | And this woman proved that she was right. | 这个女人证明了这一点 |
[26:08] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[26:11] | I’m good. I’m listening. | 我很好 我在听 |
[26:15] | It–it changed you? | 那件事改变了你 |
[26:18] | Yes. | 是的 |
[26:20] | It taught me that there can be this genuine, | 这让我明白人与人之间 甚至是陌生人 |
[26:23] | selfless connection between people, even strangers. | 也可以有这样真诚 无私的感情 |
[26:29] | There. I’m done. | 好了 清洗完了 |
[26:35] | What happened to her? | 她后来怎么样了 |
[26:38] | The stranger? | 那个陌生人 |
[26:40] | She’s gone. | 她离开了 |
[26:43] | Oh, but I hope she comes back someday. | 但我希望有一天她会回来 |
[26:54] | Operation cobra was about breaking the curse. | 眼镜蛇行动的宗旨是打破诅咒 |
[26:57] | This is about keeping Storybrooke secret. | 而现在我们要保住童话镇的秘密 |
[26:59] | We need a new name. | 得取个新名字 |
[27:01] | Operation tiger. | 老虎行动 |
[27:02] | Why? | 为什么 |
[27:04] | I need a why? You never need a why. | 还要理由吗 不需要理由 |
[27:07] | I want something like the town, | 我想取个跟小镇相关的名字 |
[27:09] | something that hides in plain sight. | 能在光天化日之下掩人耳目 |
[27:11] | Something like a praying mantis. | 比如祈祷螳螂 |
[27:15] | Oh! Duck. | 趴下 |
[27:20] | Oh. No, it’s not them. | 不是他们 |
[27:25] | – Stakeouts are fun. – Not usually. | -盯梢很有意思 -通常很没劲 |
[27:27] | But this one? Yeah, kinda. | 但这次 有点意思 |
[27:32] | I thought by now we’d be having adventures. | 我以为这时候我们都开始历险了 |
[27:35] | Over there, you know? | 在那边历险 |
[27:37] | Riding horses, shooting bow and arrows. | 骑马 拉弓 射箭 |
[27:40] | This is cool, too. | 不过这也挺有趣的 |
[27:44] | Is that still something you want? | 你还向往那种生活吗 |
[27:45] | I mean, if there was a way to… go back to the enchanted forest? | 我是说 如果可以回到魔法森林的话 |
[27:51] | Is there? | 可以吗 |
[27:53] | No, don’t be crazy. | 不 别瞎想了 |
[27:55] | There is. A way back. | 可以回去的 |
[27:58] | The–a bean or something. | 靠魔豆什么的 |
[28:00] | The giant brought it, didn’t he? | 巨人有魔豆 对不对 |
[28:01] | You are a smart kid. | 你真是个聪明的孩子 |
[28:04] | That’s awesome! | 那太好了 |
[28:06] | We could get, like, a castle– | 我们可以弄座城堡 |
[28:07] | you, me, and Neal. | 你 我 还有尼尔 |
[28:09] | No way. That–we’re not– that’s not– | 不可能 我们不是 |
[28:11] | Duck! | 趴下 |
[28:20] | Operation praying mantis is on. | 祈祷螳螂行动开始了 |
[28:29] | Hang on. I almost got it. | 等一下 快好了 |
[28:31] | So once we find proof that Tamara’s evil, | 一旦我们找到塔玛拉图谋不轨的证据 |
[28:35] | I guess the wedding’s off? | 婚礼就可以取消了吧 |
[28:37] | Henry… Neal and I are not getting back together. | 亨利 我和尼尔不会破镜重圆的 |
[28:40] | You know that, right? | 你知道的吧 |
[28:41] | I mean, once he’s single, it could happen. | 等他恢复单身 就有可能了 |
[28:44] | Thrown together, moonlight, wine… | 约会 月光 美酒 |
[28:48] | Listen to me, Henry. | 听我说 亨利 |
[28:49] | I am onto Tamara for other reasons, | 我调查塔玛拉另有原因 |
[28:51] | not because she’s with Neal, okay? | 不是因为她和尼尔在一起 知道吗 |
[28:53] | Go. Go, go, go. | 快去看着 |
[29:01] | Yes! | 开了 |
[29:04] | Unh-unh! Unh-unh! You gotta be the lookout. | 别进来 你是把风的 |
[29:07] | But–but what do I do? Whistle? | 那我干什么 吹口哨吗 |
[29:09] | No, that’s too obvious. You gotta hit the door. | 不 那太明显了 是击门 |
[29:11] | You know, like, just like… | 看着 就像 |
[29:13] | like, kick it like you’re bored. | 很无聊踢着玩 |
[29:14] | Like… | 就这样 |
[29:16] | Or, like, stumble into it. | 或者撞门 |
[29:18] | Like, oh, I’m… You know? | 知道了吗 |
[29:19] | Just hit the door, okay? | 就是击门 好吧 |
[29:21] | – Hit the door. – Yeah. | -击门 -对 |
[29:22] | Got it. Now go. | 明白 行动 |
[30:01] | Gotcha. | 找到了 |
[30:06] | Uh? Hey, Henry. | 亨利 |
[30:07] | What… | 你怎么 |
[30:11] | Oh, hell no. I taught her that. | 不 这是我教她的呢 |
[30:14] | Emma! | 艾玛 |
[30:20] | So you weren’t here, and the door was open, | 你没在 门开着 |
[30:22] | and we just… | 我们就 |
[30:26] | Emma, what’s–what’s this about? | 艾玛 这是怎么回事 |
[30:30] | Tamara. I think she’s playing you. | 塔玛拉 我认为她在耍你 |
[30:33] | She’s playing me? How? | 耍我 怎么耍我 |
[30:35] | I think she’s the “She” August was trying to warn us about. | 她就是奥古斯特提醒我们要提防的人 |
[30:39] | I didn’t wanna tell you until I had proof. | 没找到证据前我不想告诉你 |
[30:42] | Oh. Okay, yeah. | 好吧 |
[30:44] | Well, as long as you broke into our room to spare my feelings… | 反正你闯进来就是不想让我伤心嘛 |
[30:47] | Are you out of your mind? | 你疯了吗 |
[30:48] | He warned us about a woman. | 他提醒我们提防一个女人 |
[30:50] | Yeah, which covers half the world. | 这世界上一半人口都是女人 |
[30:51] | You roped the kid into this? | 你还让孩子参与这种事 |
[30:53] | She lied to me. | 她对我说谎了 |
[30:54] | Remember I had that thing with lies? | 记得吗 我对谎言有第六感 |
[30:56] | You thought you had a thing with lies. I never bought it. | 你觉得你对谎话敏感 但我从不相信 |
[30:57] | Yeah, you did. | 是 你不相信 |
[31:00] | Listen to me, Neal. | 听我说 尼尔 |
[31:01] | She’s got a list of fairy tale characters and who they are– | 她有一张童话人物名字和现实名字的对照单 |
[31:04] | Whoever she’s gonna give that to | 不管她要把名单给谁 |
[31:04] | that could blow this whole town right open. | 都会完全曝光小镇的事 |
[31:07] | Emma, I helped her make that list. | 艾玛 我帮她列了那个名单 |
[31:10] | It was to help her come to grips with this place. | 我想帮她了解这个地方 |
[31:12] | It’s not easy, you know? | 这并不容易 你知道的 |
[31:13] | I mean, she’s trying to deal with it for me. | 她为了我 想接受这一切 |
[31:17] | Okay, I know what this looks like, but it isn’t that. | 我知道你是怎么想的 但并不是那样 |
[31:20] | Do I look like a jealous ex? | 我看上去像个心怀嫉妒的前女友吗 |
[31:22] | Okay, maybe I’m crazy. | 好吧 也许是我疯了 |
[31:24] | But let’s find out. | 但是我们要查明真相 |
[31:26] | There’s a floorboard loose. It shouldn’t be. | 那边地板有点松动 这不正常 |
[31:27] | So let’s look under it. | 我们看看那下面 |
[31:28] | If there’s nothing there, fine. I back off. | 如果什么都没有 那么好 我收手 |
[31:33] | Okay. Yeah, sure. What the hell? | 好吧 当然好 管他呢 |
[31:43] | A little help? | 能帮帮我吗 |
[31:44] | Oh. Right. | 好 |
[31:59] | Listen. | 听着 |
[32:01] | I know Tamara being here is a little awkward– | 我知道塔玛拉在这里会有点小尴尬 |
[32:03] | Don’t. | 别这样 |
[32:05] | Henry, let’s go. | 亨利 我们走吧 |
[32:29] | Morning already? | 已经是早上了吗 |
[32:32] | We have one every day. | 每天都有 |
[32:35] | Well, you look better. | 你看起来好多了 |
[32:36] | I think you slept off the last of it. | 我想你都休息好了 |
[32:38] | Yeah, I think I did. | 是啊 我想是的 |
[32:41] | Mm. You don’t waste any time. | 你真是分秒必争 |
[32:43] | Oh. Noises in the woods. Maybe a patrol. | 树林里有声音 也许是侦察兵 |
[32:46] | We stayed too long. | 我们停留太久了 |
[32:49] | You’re arming me? | 你要让我拿武器 |
[32:51] | Well, just in case. | 以防万一 |
[32:51] | Her soldiers are ruthless. Stay behind me. | 她的士兵都很残忍 跟在我后面 |
[33:19] | If the stories are to be believed, | 如果传说都是真的 |
[33:20] | the queen sent the huntsman to tear your heart out. | 那皇后真派猎人来挖你的心脏吗 |
[33:24] | She did. | 是的 |
[33:26] | How horrible. | 真可怕 |
[33:29] | If you had her in front of you now… | 如果她站在你面前 |
[33:32] | Would you kill her for that? | 你会为此杀了她吗 |
[33:40] | Regina wants to hurt people. | 瑞金娜想要伤害别人 |
[33:44] | I think she’s in constant pain | 我认为她一直觉得痛苦 |
[33:45] | and is always looking to figure out whom to blame for it. | 于是总想弄明白 这该归咎于谁 |
[33:50] | We lived in the same household, | 我们住在一起 |
[33:51] | and still, she could never see that I was on her side. | 可她始终不明白我是想帮她的 |
[33:54] | She wanted revenge more than she wanted love. | 她对复仇的渴望远远超过爱 |
[33:58] | And I can’t imagine living that way. | 我无法想象带着那种心情生活 |
[34:01] | I want to be guided by love. | 我想受爱的指引 |
[34:03] | So, no, I wouldn’t kill her. | 所以 我不会杀了她 |
[34:06] | No one’s that generous. People aren’t that good. | 没有人会这么宽宏大量 没人能那么好 |
[34:09] | Oh, I think they are– even her. | 我觉得人都是好的 甚至是她 |
[34:12] | She’s just afraid to look vulnerable. | 她只是怕人觉得她脆弱 |
[34:16] | You… You believe there’s good inside there? | 你…觉得她心中仍有善念吗 |
[34:20] | I know there is. | 我知道她有 |
[34:22] | I’ve seen it. | 我还见过呢 |
[34:24] | I wish she’d give herself a chance to be that person again. | 我希望她能允许自己再做回那个善良的人 |
[34:28] | You don’t think it’s too late for her? | 你不觉得已经太晚了吗 |
[34:30] | Oh, I don’t think it’s too late for anyone. | 我觉得任何人想变好都不会太晚 |
[34:34] | So if she… | 那么如果她 |
[34:38] | if she wanted to change, | 如果她想要改变 |
[34:41] | if she wanted to be a family again, | 如果她想要再次和你成为家人 |
[34:43] | if she… wanted to be good, | 如果她想变好 |
[34:47] | would you forgive her for that? | 你会原谅她吗 |
[34:50] | Would you let her back in? | 你会对她敞开心扉吗 |
[34:52] | If she really meant it, yes. | 如果她是真心的 当然会 |
[34:55] | I would love that. | 我很愿意那样 |
[34:58] | I wouldn’t mind a feather bed either, | 我还希望能睡羽毛褥垫呢 |
[35:00] | but neither one is happening. | 可惜这两件事都没发生 |
[35:01] | So there’s no use thinking about it. She wouldn’t offer. | 所以想也没用 她不会开口的 |
[35:04] | Well, sometimes people can surprise you. | 有时 人会让你意想不到 |
[35:11] | No. | 不 |
[35:17] | We’ve gone further than I thought. | 我们走的比我想的要远 |
[35:19] | These people are dead because… | 这些人死了 都是因为 |
[35:21] | They helped me. | 他们帮过我 |
[35:27] | No. You didn’t do this. | 这不是你做的 |
[35:29] | Oh, I know. | 我知道 |
[35:31] | She did it. | 是她 |
[35:34] | I take it back. | 我收回刚刚的话 |
[35:37] | It is too late for her. | 对她来说是太晚了 |
[35:41] | I could never forgive her. | 我永远都不会原谅她 |
[35:44] | There is no good in that woman. | 那个女人心中已经全无善念 |
[35:47] | None. | 一点都没有 |
[35:49] | I was wrong. | 是我错了 |
[35:51] | There never was. | 她从来都没有 |
[35:54] | What about when she rescued you? | 那她救你的时候呢 |
[35:57] | The horse. | 那匹马 |
[35:59] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么呢 |
[36:01] | Your story, | 你的故事 |
[36:03] | about being saved. | 被救的故事 |
[36:08] | I never said it was her. | 我并没说是她 |
[36:14] | I read between the lines. | 我猜到了你的意思 |
[36:21] | It was you. | 是你 |
[36:26] | Regina, your dark magic is hiding you somehow, | 瑞金娜 你用黑魔法掩饰了身份 |
[36:28] | but it is you. | 但是你 |
[36:33] | Yes, it is me. | 是的 是我 |
[36:36] | But there is good in me. | 但我心中仍有善念 |
[36:38] | If this is your idea of “Good”… | 如果这就是你的”善” |
[36:43] | I want no part of it. | 我不想要这种”善” |
[36:51] | Damn. | 该死 |
[36:57] | Rumplestiltskin! | 朗普斯金 |
[37:21] | How… | 怎么 |
[37:22] | Startling, aren’t I? | 很吃惊 是吧 |
[37:24] | Some people say “striking.” | 也有人管这叫”惊人” |
[37:28] | You couldn’t have survived that. | 你不可能活下来的 |
[37:30] | Well, you should know by now the one thing I excel at is surviving. | 你现在也该知道了 我最擅长的就是生存 |
[37:35] | The amazing thing is, you almost had me. | 了不起的是 你差点就骗了我 |
[37:38] | All that stuff about a fresh, clean start, | 什么改过自新 重新开始 |
[37:40] | just killing ’em and movin’ on… | 杀了他们 继续生活 |
[37:42] | It kinda touched me. | 真有点感动我了 |
[37:44] | For a moment there, I thought we had a real connection. | 有那么一会儿 我以为我们真有共鸣呢 |
[37:49] | And honestly, I almost put a stop to my plan. | 老实说 我差点终止了我的计划 |
[37:53] | Your plan? | 你的计划 |
[37:54] | Well, their plan, but I fancied it. | 他们的计划 但是我很喜欢 |
[37:57] | And they did save me from that wretched… | 而且他们还把我从那个可恶的… |
[37:58] | whatever Maleficent is. | 玛琳菲森手中救了出来 |
[38:01] | Do you, uh, know these two? | 你认识这两位吗 |
[38:03] | well, they have a way with magic. | 他们对魔法很有一套 |
[38:06] | Or should I say, a way against magic. | 或许该说 对付魔法很有一套 |
[38:14] | Enough of this. | 够了 |
[38:19] | Yeah, sorry. That’s not gonna work. | 是啊 不好意思 不起作用了 |
[38:22] | Not anymore. | 现在不行了 |
[38:41] | You know, I believe you about Tamara. | 我相信你对塔玛拉的看法 |
[38:45] | You should, ’cause I’m right. | 应该的 因为我是对的 |
[38:49] | And when we prove it, | 等我们证明了 |
[38:50] | we can all go back to the enchanted forest. | 我们都能回魔法森林了 |
[39:03] | You know, when we get back, Leroy, | 等我们回去了 勒罗伊 |
[39:06] | we’re going to need your help restoring the palace. | 我们需要你帮忙重建宫殿 |
[39:08] | It’s in pretty bad shape. | 现在那里情况很糟 |
[39:10] | Cosmetic or a total teardown? | 是重新装修还是推倒重建 |
[39:11] | Burn down. | 烧光 |
[39:19] | No. | 不 |
[39:21] | What happened here? | 这是怎么了 |
[39:23] | The beans–they’re gone. | 魔豆 都不见了 |
[39:34] | Nobody steals from a dwarf. | 没人能偷矮人的东西 |
[39:37] | Who would do this? | 谁干的 |
[39:43] | Why didn’t you come when I called you? | 我叫你时你怎么不来 |
[39:44] | Sorry, dearie. Do I know you? | 抱歉 亲爱的 我认识你吗 |
[39:46] | I already have a maid. Promising girl, actually. | 我已经有女佣了 还是个前途无量的姑娘 |
[39:49] | You know who I am. | 你知道我是谁 |
[39:51] | You were supposed to come change me back. | 你本该出现把我变回来 |
[39:53] | Was I? | 是吗 |
[39:55] | I said you could call. Didn’t say I’d answer. | 我说你可以喊我 但我没说会回应 |
[40:00] | Have the peasants no soap then? | 农民都没有肥皂吗 |
[40:01] | Will you just take this damn spell off me? | 你能不能把这个该死的咒语解除掉 |
[40:05] | I want my magic back, | 我想要回我的魔法 |
[40:06] | and I wanna be able to get into my own damn castle, | 我想回到我的城堡 |
[40:08] | thank you very much. | 多谢了 |
[40:11] | Told you it wouldn’t be pleasant. | 早就说了 这不会很愉快的 |
[40:13] | You wanna hear you were right? Is that it? Huh? | 你想听我说你是对的 是吗 |
[40:18] | Well, you were right. | 好吧 你是对的 |
[40:20] | Oh, I like that. Right about what? | 我好喜欢听这话 我说对什么了 |
[40:26] | They’ll never love me. | 他们永远不会爱戴我 |
[40:29] | So sad and yet so true. | 真悲哀 但的确如此 |
[40:33] | What are you gonna do now, then? | 那你要怎么办呢 |
[40:39] | Punish them. | 惩罚他们 |
[40:52] | The queen is dead. | 皇后已死 |
[40:55] | Long live… | 恭祝 |
[40:56] | the evil queen. | 巫后万岁 |
[41:02] | The cuff. You gave me this. | 护腕 这是你给我的 |
[41:06] | No, you rather insisted. | 不 你坚持要拿走 |
[41:09] | You knew I would want it. | 你知道我会想要 |
[41:11] | True. | 没错 |
[41:12] | They rigged it with something that blocks your magic. | 他们在上面安了能封锁你魔法的东西 |
[41:17] | It’s impressive. | 干得漂亮 |
[41:19] | So little bitty Owen does grown-up magic of his own now. | 小欧文都会施魔法了啊 |
[41:22] | It’s not magic. | 这不是魔法 |
[41:24] | Actually, this is something much better– | 其实 这东西更好 |
[41:27] | Science. | 是科学 |
[41:29] | You–you can stop doing that. | 你就别费力了 |
[41:30] | It’s not gonna work. | 没用的 |
[41:32] | You might be able to get rid of the leather, | 你也许可以扯下皮革 |
[41:34] | but inside are the toughest metals and machinery | 但那里面是世界上现有的最坚硬的 |
[41:37] | known to man, and right now | 金属和机械 此时此刻 |
[41:40] | they’re counteracting every magic bone in your body. | 他们正在消解你身体里的每一分魔法 |
[41:50] | Which one was she? | 哪个是她 |
[41:51] | Uh, she was the–the queen. The evil queen. | 她是皇后 巫后 |
[41:56] | Yes. I was… the queen. | 没错 我是巫后 |
[42:01] | But now… here… | 但是现在 在这里 |
[42:03] | You’re nothing. | 你什么都不是 |
[42:07] | And what are you? | 你是什么东西 |
[42:09] | I’m–I’m just a man– a man on a mission. | 我只是个人 肩负使命的人 |
[42:12] | And all this just to try to find your father. | 这一切都只是为了找到你父亲 |
[42:16] | I already told you, I don’t know where– | 我已经告诉你了 我不知道他在哪 |
[42:17] | Yes, you do. | 不 你知道 |
[42:20] | But that’s not my mission. | 但那并不是我的任务 |
[42:22] | Then what is? | 那是什么 |
[42:26] | I’m not telling you. | 我不会告诉你的 |
[42:31] | Bag her. | 给她套上袋子 |