| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:00] | Previously on “Once upon a time”… | 《童话镇》前情回顾 | 
| [00:02] | I need you to help me find my father. | 我要你帮我找父亲 | 
| [00:04] | Do we have a deal? | 成交吗 | 
| [00:05] | The beans–they’re gone. | 魔豆 都不见了 | 
| [00:07] | This is how we’re going to escape the destruction of Storybrooke. | 我们要用它来逃避童话镇的彻底毁灭 | 
| [00:10] | There’s a fail-safe built into the curse, a trigger. | 我的诅咒中有一个防故障装置 一个触发器 | 
| [00:13] | Tamara–she’s the “She” August was trying to warn us about. | 塔玛拉就是奥古斯特想警告我们的那个人 | 
| [00:16] | It belonged to my mother, and I want it back. | 这是我母亲的 我想要回来 | 
| [00:18] | – The cuff. – They rigged it with something that blocks magic. | -护腕 -他们在上面安了能封锁你魔法的东西 | 
| [00:21] | Bag her. | 给她套上袋子 | 
| [00:22] | There’s something dark in your life. | 你的生命中有着黑暗的部分 | 
| [00:23] | My father. | 是我父亲 | 
| [00:24] | I can send him someplace | 我可以把他送到 | 
| [00:25] | where he won’t be able to use his powers– | 让他的魔法失效的地方 | 
| [00:27] | a place without magic. | 一个没有魔法的地方 | 
| [00:28] | – What kind of world is without magic? – A better one. | -什么世界会没有魔法 -一个更好的世界 | 
| [00:30] | We have to go through! | 我们必须跳下去 | 
| [00:32] | Papa, please, it’s the only way we can be together! | 爸爸 求你了 只有这样我们才能在一起 | 
| [00:35] | No, Bae! I can’t! | 不 小比 我做不到 | 
| [00:36] | You coward! | 你这个懦夫 | 
| [00:38] | You promised! | 你答应过我的 | 
| [00:39] | Don’t break our deal! | 不要违反我们的约定 | 
| [00:41] | I have to! | 我只能这么做 | 
| [00:43] | Papa! No! | 爸爸 不 | 
| [01:04] | Papa? | 爸爸 | 
| [01:06] | Papa? | 爸爸 | 
| [01:09] | Papa! | 爸爸 | 
| [01:15] | Out of the road! | 别挡路 | 
| [01:23] | What is this place? | 这是哪 | 
| [02:40] | Stop! Who are you? What do you want? | 别动 你是谁 你想干什么 | 
| [02:43] | Please, I-I don’t mean any harm. | 我没有恶意 | 
| [02:44] | I-I was just… | 我只是… | 
| [02:49] | You’re hungry. | 你饿了 | 
| [02:59] | Here. | 给 | 
| [03:01] | Have as much as you’d like. | 你尽管吃吧 | 
| [03:04] | Really? | 真的吗 | 
| [03:06] | Well, I’m not about to let you starve to death. | 我可不想让你饿死 | 
| [03:11] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么 | 
| [03:12] | – Bae. – Bae? | -小比 -小比吗 | 
| [03:14] | How unusual. | 好特别啊 | 
| [03:17] | I’m Wendy. | 我叫温迪 | 
| [03:19] | Wendy Darling. | 温迪·达令 | 
| [03:31] | How about we sleep in just this once? | 我们今天多睡会儿好吗 | 
| [03:34] | The marathon’s in three weeks. I have to train. | 三周后就是马拉松 我得训练 | 
| [03:37] | Come back to bed. I’ll give you a workout. | 回床上来 我们好好锻炼 | 
| [03:41] | I’ll see you later. | 待会儿见 | 
| [03:46] | Okay. Bye. | 好吧 拜拜 | 
| [03:55] | No, no, no, you know perfectly… | 不不 你完全知道 | 
| [03:57] | Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. | 等等 等一下 | 
| [03:58] | No. If you won’t kiss it, | 不行 就算你不亲 | 
| [04:01] | you’re gonna taste it anyway. | 那我也要让你尝尝 | 
| [04:03] | Come on, Gold. I didn’t do anything. | 拜托 戈登 我什么都没做 | 
| [04:05] | You stared at her, and I know how you think. | 你盯着她看 我知道你在想什么 | 
| [04:07] | So kiss… My… Boots. | 亲 我 的 鞋 | 
| [04:10] | What the hell are you doing? | 你在干什么啊 | 
| [04:11] | Stand aside. This doesn’t concern you. | 你别管 跟你无关 | 
| [04:13] | No, go! | 不行 快走 | 
| [04:14] | Let go of me, sir! | 先生 放开我 | 
| [04:17] | Surprised you didn’t turn him into a snail. | 你居然没把他变成蜗牛 | 
| [04:20] | A-a snail? | 蜗牛吗 | 
| [04:21] | What are you– what are you talking about? | 你在说什么呢 | 
| [04:22] | Lacey, uh, why don’t you go and wait for me in the shop? | 莱茜 你去店里等我好吗 | 
| [04:26] | I’ll be along shortly. | 我马上就来 | 
| [04:32] | You’re unreal, you know that? | 你可真行啊 | 
| [04:34] | You spent years looking for me. | 你花了那么多年找我 | 
| [04:35] | I come to town. You disappear. | 我来镇上了 你却不见人影 | 
| [04:37] | Haven’t even bothered to meet Tamara. | 都不来见见塔玛拉 | 
| [04:39] | Why should I concern myself with her? | 我见她干什么 | 
| [04:40] | – We’re getting married! – That’s never gonna last, | -我们要结婚了 -不会长久的 | 
| [04:43] | not while you carry a torch for Emma. | 因为你还爱着艾玛 | 
| [04:47] | You know, you haven’t changed one bit. | 你真是一点都没变 | 
| [04:50] | For a second, I thought you might have. | 有那么一刻 我以为你变了 | 
| [04:51] | I started to think maybe you were worth my time. | 甚至觉得你值得我去接近 | 
| [04:55] | I guess I was wrong. | 但我错了 | 
| [04:57] | And yet you’re still here. | 可你还在这儿 | 
| [05:03] | For Henry. | 是为亨利 | 
| [05:05] | Not you. | 不是你 | 
| [05:07] | As far as I’m concerned, | 就我而言 | 
| [05:07] | you can stay the hell away from both of us. | 你离我们俩都远点吧 | 
| [05:19] | It’s okay! She’s not here. | 进来吧 她不在这儿 | 
| [05:24] | When you find her, you’re not gonna hurt her, are you? | 找到她之后 你们不会伤害她 对吧 | 
| [05:26] | No. We just want the beans she stole from us. | 不会 我们只想要她偷走的魔豆 | 
| [05:28] | I don’t get it. | 我不明白 | 
| [05:29] | Why would Regina leave her office unlocked? | 瑞金娜怎么会不锁办公室呢 | 
| [05:32] | Especially when she’s keeping the beans here. | 况且她就把魔豆放在这儿 | 
| [05:37] | Was keeping them here. | 曾经放在这儿 | 
| [05:40] | They’re gone. | 魔豆不见了 | 
| [05:41] | Something’s not right. | 不对劲 | 
| [05:42] | Regina would never leave evidence like this behind. | 瑞金娜绝不会像这样留下证据 | 
| [05:44] | Maybe she already used them to portal out of Storybrooke. | 也许她已经用它们开启了传送门 离开了童话镇 | 
| [05:47] | Without Henry? I don’t think so. | 不带亨利 不可能 | 
| [05:49] | What if something bad happened to her? | 她会不会出事了呢 | 
| [05:51] | Security system says the last time | 安全系统显示上次 | 
| [05:53] | someone was in the office was around 6:00 this morning. | 有人来办公室是早上六点左右 | 
| [05:57] | They used an override code to get in. | 是用置换码进来的 | 
| [05:59] | Why would Regina need an override code on her own alarm? | 瑞金娜自己的报警器怎么还要用置换码 | 
| [06:03] | She wouldn’t. | 她不用 | 
| [06:04] | You think someone else broke in and took the beans? | 你觉得是别人闯进来偷了魔豆 | 
| [06:06] | Well, we haven’t found Regina anywhere | 我们到处都没找到瑞金娜 | 
| [06:08] | and haven’t heard from her. | 也没听到她的消息 | 
| [06:09] | So something bad did happen to her. | 那她是真的出事了 | 
| [06:11] | We’re gonna find her, Henry. I promise. | 我们会找到她的 亨利 我保证 | 
| [06:13] | There’s only one person who could overpower Regina. | 只有一个人能制服瑞金娜 | 
| [06:17] | Gold. | 戈登 | 
| [06:18] | He’s too busy with his new/old girlfriend. | 他忙着跟他的新/旧女友腻在一起呢 | 
| [06:22] | No, this wasn’t Gold. | 不是戈登 | 
| [06:25] | This was Tamara. | 这是塔玛拉干的 | 
| [06:27] | Haven’t you already gone down that road? | 你不是已经查她过了吗 | 
| [06:28] | Maybe not far enough. | 也许查得不够深入 | 
| [06:29] | Or maybe it’s time for you to let it go? | 或许你该放手了 | 
| [06:32] | August was attacked the day Tamara came to town. | 塔玛拉一来 奥古斯特就遇袭了 | 
| [06:35] | I don’t think that was a coincidence. | 我觉得这不是个巧合 | 
| [06:36] | What if you’re wrong? | 如果你错了怎么办 | 
| [06:37] | If Regina’s in trouble, | 如果瑞金娜有麻烦 | 
| [06:38] | we can’t just drop everything else because of a hunch. | 我们不能因为你的直觉而放弃其他办法 | 
| [06:40] | Which is why we’re not gonna drop everything else. | 所以我们不会放弃其他办法 | 
| [06:42] | Go to Gold. | 去找戈登 | 
| [06:43] | I’m sure he has some kind of magic that can help locate Regina. | 他肯定有什么魔法能找到瑞金娜 | 
| [06:46] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 | 
| [06:47] | Back to Tamara’s room. | 去塔玛拉的房间 | 
| [06:56] | Did you get into her office? | 你进她办公室了吗 | 
| [06:58] | Have I ever let you down? | 我什么时候让你失望过 | 
| [07:03] | Look what I found. | 看我发现了什么 | 
| [07:07] | Are these what I think they are? | 这是我想的那东西吗 | 
| [07:08] | Magic beans. | 魔豆 | 
| [07:10] | Neal told me all about them. | 尼尔告诉了我关于魔豆的一切 | 
| [07:11] | They open portals. | 它们能开启传送门 | 
| [07:13] | I bet he told you a lot, huh? | 他肯定跟你说了不少吧 | 
| [07:16] | Don’t be jealous. | 别吃醋 | 
| [07:17] | As soon as we’re done, | 等这事一完 | 
| [07:20] | this is coming off. | 我就把这个摘下来 | 
| [07:22] | Yeah, well, you can have this one instead. | 你可以换上这个 | 
| [07:28] | what the hell is that? | 这是什么玩意儿 | 
| [07:29] | I don’t know. Regina had it on her. | 不知道 瑞金娜身上找到的 | 
| [07:34] | I’ll send it back with the rest of the data. | 我把这个和其余数据一起送回去 | 
| [07:36] | I think the home office is gonna have a field day | 总部拿到我们目前收集到的一切 | 
| [07:38] | with everything we collected so far. | 肯定会乐疯的 | 
| [07:41] | I still have one more thing that I have to do. | 我还有一件事要做 | 
| [07:43] | Make it quick. We’ll be getting our instructions soon. | 快点 我们很快就会收到指示了 | 
| [07:45] | Oh, this isn’t gonna take long. | 用不了多久的 | 
| [07:49] | Whatever they’re offering you, it’s not worth it. | 不管他们答应给你什么 都不值得 | 
| [07:52] | Well, considering they’re offering to have me kill Rumplestiltskin, | 考虑到他们答应让我杀掉朗普斯金 | 
| [07:55] | I’d say it is. | 我觉得挺值得 | 
| [07:56] | And you actually trust them? | 你居然相信他们 | 
| [08:00] | You don’t even know who you’re working for. | 你都不知道你在为谁卖命 | 
| [08:05] | Good morning, Regina. | 早上好 瑞金娜 | 
| [08:08] | This part of your mission? | 这是你任务的一部分吗 | 
| [08:09] | No. | 不是 | 
| [08:11] | No, this is– | 这是… | 
| [08:13] | this is personal. | 这是私人恩怨 | 
| [08:16] | See, this… | 这个… | 
| [08:17] | is about my father. | 是为了我父亲 | 
| [08:19] | I already told you, he left town. | 我已经跟你说了 他离开了 | 
| [08:23] | Yet he never came to find his only son. | 却从未去寻找他唯一的儿子 | 
| [08:28] | Look, uh, would you mind lending me a hand? | 你能借我一臂之力吗 | 
| [08:31] | And… preferably your good one. | 最好是你完整的那只 | 
| [08:33] | Sorry, mate. Gonna have to say no. | 抱歉 伙计 不行 | 
| [08:36] | When you’re interested in killing Rumplestiltskin | 等你打算杀掉朗普斯金 | 
| [08:39] | and not torturing the queen, find me. | 而不是折磨巫后时 再来找我 | 
| [08:42] | Well, I guess it’s just me and you. | 看来只剩你和我了 | 
| [08:51] | Is that supposed to frighten me? | 我该害怕那玩意儿吗 | 
| [08:54] | Well…it should. | 是的 | 
| [08:57] | You see, this is how we deal… | 你看 我们就是这样对付 | 
| [09:01] | with your kind. | 你们这种人的 | 
| [09:03] | And, yes, it’s going to be… | 这个过程… | 
| [09:08] | unpleasant. | 会很难受 | 
| [09:09] | Now… | 不过… | 
| [09:11] | exactly how unpleasant– | 到底有多难受 | 
| [09:14] | Well… | 那个嘛 | 
| [09:17] | That depends… | 那就取决于 | 
| [09:19] | on you. | 你自己了 | 
| [09:25] | Now… | 好了 | 
| [09:28] | Where is my father? | 我父亲在哪 | 
| [09:52] | I brought as much as I could. | 我尽可能多拿了 | 
| [10:01] | And your parents don’t suspect anything? | 你父母没起疑吗 | 
| [10:04] | They’re grown-ups. | 他们是成年人 | 
| [10:05] | They can’t see anything that’s not right in front of them. | 不摆在他们眼皮底下他们就看不到 | 
| [10:07] | We can’t, can we? | 我们看不到 是吗 | 
| [10:12] | Please, father. Let me explain. | 求求你 父亲 请让我解释 | 
| [10:15] | How long have you been hiding in my house? | 你在我们家躲了多久了 | 
| [10:16] | Only a few weeks, father. He was hungry on the streets. | 只有几周 父亲 他在街上挨饿 | 
| [10:19] | I was talking to him. Where’s your family? | 我在跟他说话 你的家人在哪 | 
| [10:22] | My mother died. | 我母亲死了 | 
| [10:24] | My father… | 我父亲 | 
| [10:27] | he’s dead, too. | 他也死了 | 
| [10:29] | Look, I’m sorry. I-I’ll leave right away, sir. | 非常抱歉 我这就离开 先生 | 
| [10:31] | You’re not going anywhere. | 你哪都不能去 | 
| [10:35] | The streets are no place for a boy. | 小男孩不该在街上流浪 | 
| [10:36] | Please, don’t send me to the workhouse. | 求你了 别送我去济贫院 | 
| [10:38] | We’ll do nothing of the sort. | 我们不会那么做的 | 
| [10:41] | You’ll stay… right here. | 你就留在 这里 | 
| [10:44] | What? | 什么 | 
| [10:45] | Welcome to our home. | 欢迎住进我们家 | 
| [10:53] | I need to search your room. For real this time. | 我要搜查你的房间 这次是认真的 | 
| [10:56] | You wanna tell me what this is about, sheriff? | 警长 能告诉我这是怎么回事吗 | 
| [10:58] | Where’s your fiancee? | 你未婚妻呢 | 
| [10:59] | She’s… on a run. What do you think she did this time? | 她去跑步了 你这次又觉得她做了什么 | 
| [11:02] | Regina’s gone missing. | 瑞金娜失踪了 | 
| [11:04] | And you think she… | 你觉得她 | 
| [11:06] | You’re–you’re still on Tamara? | 你还在针对塔玛拉 | 
| [11:07] | You gotta be kidding me. | 开玩笑吧 | 
| [11:08] | She came to town to support me, her fiance. | 她来童话镇 是为支持她未婚夫 | 
| [11:10] | She’s not a kidnapper. | 她不是绑匪 | 
| [11:12] | Where’d she go running? | 她在哪里跑步 | 
| [11:13] | The same place she goes every morning–the woods. | 每天早晨都一样 树林 | 
| [11:15] | How long she been gone? | 出去多久了 | 
| [11:16] | Couple of hours. | 几小时 | 
| [11:18] | Does it matter? She’s training for a marathon. | 这重要吗 她在为马拉松做准备 | 
| [11:22] | If she runs in the woods, then why did she track sand in here? | 如果她在树林里跑步 怎么会把沙子带进来 | 
| [11:25] | Maybe she likes to run along the beach instead. | 也许她现在该去沙滩跑步了 | 
| [11:28] | – What does that prove? – That she lied to you. | -能证明什么呢 -她对你撒谎了 | 
| [11:30] | If she lied about this, | 如果她这事骗了你 | 
| [11:31] | then you can bet she’s lied about other things, too. | 那其他事她肯定也撒谎了 | 
| [11:34] | Maybe she just likes to run on the beach. | 也许她只是喜欢在沙滩跑步 | 
| [11:37] | One way to find out. | 有个办法能搞清楚 | 
| [11:44] | Bae. Come to the window. | 小比 到窗口来 | 
| [11:49] | What is it? | 怎么了 | 
| [11:52] | The shadow? Is it coming tonight? | 影子 今晚会来吗 | 
| [11:54] | Oh, I hope so. | 我希望会 | 
| [11:56] | The… What? | 什么东西 | 
| [11:57] | A few weeks ago, right about the time you got here, | 几周前 差不多你到这里的时候 | 
| [12:01] | this… shadow– it came to the window, | 这个影子 来到窗前 | 
| [12:06] | only it’s not attached to a body. | 但它却没有连着谁的身体 | 
| [12:08] | And it can do so many wonderful things like– | 它可以做好多有趣的事 比如 | 
| [12:11] | Like change its shape and fly and travel between worlds. | 比如改变形状 飞翔 在不同世界间穿梭 | 
| [12:15] | And do you know why? | 你知道为什么吗 | 
| [12:17] | Because it has magic. | 因为它有魔法 | 
| [12:21] | Whatever you do, | 不论如何 | 
| [12:23] | promise me you’ll never open that window again. | 答应我你绝不会再打开窗户 | 
| [12:25] | Promise me you won’t talk to the shadow. | 答应我你不会再和影子说话 | 
| [12:27] | Don’t be silly. | 别傻了 | 
| [12:28] | Magic is dangerous. | 魔法很危险 | 
| [12:29] | It always comes with a price. | 永远有代价 | 
| [12:32] | You’re just saying that ’cause you don’t believe. | 你这么说是因为你不相信 | 
| [12:34] | No. I do believe. | 不 我相信 | 
| [12:37] | That’s the point. I’ve seen magic. | 这才是关键 我亲眼见过魔法 | 
| [12:41] | I come from another land– | 我从另一个世界来 | 
| [12:42] | A-a land where magic is everywhere. | 一个充满魔法的世界 | 
| [12:47] | Is that really true? | 真的吗 | 
| [12:50] | Because that sounds wonderful. | 因为那听起来很棒 | 
| [12:51] | It isn’t what you think. | 那和你想的不一样 | 
| [12:53] | Magic is the reason I left. | 正是因为魔法我才离开 | 
| [12:58] | I lost everything because of it. | 因为它我失去了一切 | 
| [13:01] | Your mother and father. | 你的父亲母亲 | 
| [13:03] | Magic destroyed my family. | 魔法毁了我的家 | 
| [13:05] | I don’t want it to do the same to yours. | 我不想让它也害了你们 | 
| [13:09] | If the shadow comes back, | 如果影子再回来 | 
| [13:10] | promise me you won’t go anywhere near it. | 答应我你绝不会靠近它 | 
| [13:15] | All right, Bae. | 好吧 小比 | 
| [13:18] | I promise. | 我保证 | 
| [13:24] | Sorry to interrupt the party. | 抱歉打扰你们了 | 
| [13:25] | Well, I certainly don’t remember inviting you two. | 我可不记得邀请了你们俩 | 
| [13:27] | – We’re closed. – Not to us. | -这儿打烊了 -但你得招待我们 | 
| [13:30] | We need your help. Regina’s missing, | 我们需要你帮忙 瑞金娜失踪了 | 
| [13:31] | and we think she might be in danger. | 她可能有危险 | 
| [13:33] | Just the way I like her. Now if you’ll excuse me– | 我巴不得呢 二位请便吧 | 
| [13:35] | No, I don’t think so. | 我看不行 | 
| [13:38] | Whatever your feelings are about Regina, | 不管你怎么看她 | 
| [13:40] | you still owe me a favor. | 你欠我人情呢 | 
| [13:44] | Lacey, if you could excuse us, | 莱茜 能回避一下吗 | 
| [13:46] | I have some business to attend to. | 我有事要办 | 
| [13:50] | Make it quick. | 要快点 | 
| [14:01] | I’m sure I could whip up something to find Regina, | 我肯定有法子找到瑞金娜的 | 
| [14:03] | but tell me, why do the Charmings | 不过 为什么王子和公主 | 
| [14:06] | want to help the evil queen? | 想去拯救巫后呢 | 
| [14:08] | Because I owe her, after what I did to Cora. | 那是我欠她的 毕竟我杀了柯拉 | 
| [14:13] | Never underestimate the power of a guilty conscience. | 内疚的力量真不容小觑 | 
| [14:17] | What is that? | 那是什么 | 
| [14:18] | This is one of Regina’s tears. | 一滴瑞金娜的眼泪 | 
| [14:21] | Why do you have one of Regina’s tears? | 你为什么有她的眼泪 | 
| [14:25] | Because I do. | 我就是有 | 
| [14:29] | This spell, however, requires two tears. | 但这个咒语需要两滴眼泪 | 
| [14:33] | You want one from me? | 你要我的眼泪吗 | 
| [14:35] | Well, just think of a dark moment, dearie– | 想想某个黑暗的时刻 亲爱的 | 
| [14:36] | something bleak and hopeless. | 凄凉而绝望的时刻 | 
| [14:39] | I know you have a few. | 我知道你有这种经历 | 
| [14:52] | Perfect. | 棒极了 | 
| [14:56] | Now… when you drop this into your eye, | 把这个滴入你的眼睛里 | 
| [14:58] | you will be connected with Regina, wherever she is. | 无论瑞金娜身处何地 你都会与她相通 | 
| [15:01] | Whatever she sees, you’ll see. | 你会看到她看到的东西 | 
| [15:03] | Whatever she feels, you’ll feel. | 她的感觉你也会感同身受 | 
| [15:06] | How long does the spell last? | 咒语能持续多久 | 
| [15:08] | Long enough to lead you to her. | 足够让你们找到她 | 
| [15:11] | And with that, I’ve fulfilled my end of the bargain. | 我的人情债已经还清了 | 
| [15:14] | Good-bye. | 不送 | 
| [15:16] | Always a pleasure. | 多谢了 | 
| [15:23] | So it’s, uh… | 那么… | 
| [15:26] | so it’s true? | 那都是真的吗 | 
| [15:28] | I-I-I heard everything. | 我都听到了 | 
| [15:32] | You, uh… | 你… | 
| [15:35] | you really can do magic. | 你真的会魔法 | 
| [15:39] | I think you might wanna pour yourself another drink. | 也许你还想再来一杯 | 
| [15:49] | You don’t have to do this, you know. | 你不非得这么做的 | 
| [15:51] | You’ve been through enough already. | 你受的苦已经够多了 | 
| [15:52] | That’s why I do have to do it. | 所以我才必须这样做 | 
| [15:55] | My heart is dark because of what I did to Regina. | 我的所作所为染黑了我的心 | 
| [15:59] | If I can help find her, | 如果我能找到她 | 
| [16:00] | if we could save her, | 如果我们能救她 | 
| [16:03] | maybe it’ll help let some of the light back in. | 也许能让几缕光亮再回到我的心 | 
| [16:51] | Mary Margaret! | 玛丽·玛格丽特 | 
| [17:19] | Bae! Look! | 小比 快看 | 
| [17:21] | It’s him, the shadow. | 是他 那个影子 | 
| [17:25] | No. No, Wendy, get away from there. | 不 不要 温迪 下来 | 
| [17:29] | You don’t have to be afraid. He doesn’t want to hurt us. | 不用害怕 他不会伤害我们的 | 
| [17:32] | He’s from another land– a land with magic, | 他来自另一个魔法世界 | 
| [17:34] | but it’s different from where you came from. | 但跟你那个是不同的 | 
| [17:37] | Wendy, please, | 温迪 别去 | 
| [17:39] | don’t listen to him. | 别相信他 | 
| [17:40] | It’s called Neverland, | 那儿叫梦幻岛 | 
| [17:41] | and there are no grown-ups there, and children never grow old. | 那儿没有大人 孩子也永远长不大 | 
| [17:44] | And we can do anything we want, even fly! | 我们可以随心所欲 甚至可以飞 | 
| [17:47] | It’s a trick. Don’t go with him. | 这是个阴谋 别跟他走 | 
| [17:49] | You don’t need magic. You have a family right here. | 你不需要魔法 你有家人 | 
| [17:51] | That’s the only thing that matters. | 他们才是最重要的 | 
| [17:52] | This is what I’ve always dreamed of. | 可这是我的梦想 | 
| [17:54] | You just don’t believe. | 你只是不相信罢了 | 
| [17:55] | Wendy! | 温迪 | 
| [17:57] | Wendy! | 温迪 | 
| [18:12] | So, uh, where do you think she’s hiding Regina… a sand castle? | 你觉得瑞金娜被她藏在哪了 沙堡里吗 | 
| [18:16] | They have to be somewhere. | 肯定是在某个地方 | 
| [18:18] | Emma, you’re letting your emotions get in the way of your judgment. | 艾玛 你是被感情蒙蔽了双眼 | 
| [18:20] | Do you really think this is all about me | 你真觉得我就是想 | 
| [18:22] | trying to break up you and Tamara? | 破坏你和塔玛拉的关系吗 | 
| [18:24] | What do you wanna hear, Neal? | 你想要我说什么 尼尔 | 
| [18:26] | That it killed me you never came looking for me | 我进监狱后 你都不来找我 | 
| [18:28] | even once I was locked up? | 让我悲痛欲绝吗 | 
| [18:29] | – Emma– – That it didn’t hurt that you found Tallahassee | -艾玛 -看到你跟别人找到了塔拉哈西 | 
| [18:31] | with someone else? | 我根本不难过 | 
| [18:33] | Neal? | 尼尔 | 
| [18:37] | What are you doing down here? | 你们干什么呢 | 
| [18:38] | We were–we were just– | 我们…就… | 
| [18:39] | I thought you go running in the woods. | 我以为你在树林里跑步呢 | 
| [18:41] | Yeah, I start in the woods, but then I run along the beach. | 起初是在树林里 然后就来沙滩上跑了 | 
| [18:45] | Everything all right? | 没事吧 | 
| [18:46] | Regina’s missing. | 瑞金娜不见了 | 
| [18:48] | Oh, my god. That’s terrible. | 天啊 太可怕了 | 
| [18:50] | I thought maybe she was down here, | 我以为她可能在这一带 | 
| [18:52] | but I was wrong. | 但看来是我想错了 | 
| [18:54] | Well, I’m sure she’ll turn up somewhere. | 她肯定会出现的 | 
| [18:58] | Let me know if I can help at all. | 如果我能帮上什么忙 就直说 | 
| [19:01] | – I’ll see you later. – Okay. | -一会儿见 -好 | 
| [19:05] | Oh, Emma. | 艾玛 | 
| [19:06] | I think I should go. | 我想我该走了 | 
| [19:07] | I wanted to go to jail for you. | 我曾想替你去坐牢 | 
| [19:11] | – Neal– – It kills me that I let August talk me | -尼尔 -当奥古斯特劝我放弃你时 | 
| [19:13] | into letting you go. | 我也很痛苦 | 
| [19:15] | – I don’t wanna hear it. – No, okay, but I have to say it. | -我不想听 -行 但我得说完 | 
| [19:20] | I wanted to look for you. | 我也想去找你 | 
| [19:24] | I just… | 但我… | 
| [19:26] | I was too afraid. | 我太害怕了 | 
| [19:31] | Of what? | 害怕什么 | 
| [19:35] | That you would never forgive me, | 我怕你永远都不会原谅我 | 
| [19:37] | ’cause I never forgave myself. | 因为我一直没原谅我自己 | 
| [19:43] | There hasn’t been a day that’s gone by… | 过去的每一天 | 
| [19:48] | that I don’t regret having left you. | 我都后悔当初抛弃了你 | 
| [19:57] | I’m sorry, Emma, | 对不起 艾玛 | 
| [20:00] | for everything. | 我欠你太多 | 
| [20:03] | Me, too. | 我也是 | 
| [20:14] | Everything’s taken care of. | 都搞定了 | 
| [20:16] | They bought it? | 他们信了 | 
| [20:17] | As far as Emma and Neal are concerned, | 在艾玛和尼尔看来 | 
| [20:19] | I’m just running on the beach. | 我只是在沙滩上跑步 | 
| [20:20] | How are things going with the Queen? | 巫后怎么样了 | 
| [20:22] | You know, she’s not exactly cooperative, | 要知道 她不太配合 | 
| [20:25] | but that’s all about to change. Right, Regina? | 但很快就会有改观了 是吧 瑞金娜 | 
| [20:37] | You have no… idea who you’re dealing with. | 你根本不知道 自己在和谁打交道 | 
| [20:42] | Actually, no, you have no idea who you’re dealing with. | 事实上 是你不知道 你面对的是什么人 | 
| [20:49] | A couple of fools in over their heads | 一对头脑发热的蠢货 | 
| [20:52] | who go around stealing magic. | 到处盗取魔法 | 
| [20:55] | Stealing magic. | 盗取魔法 | 
| [20:57] | That’s what you think we’re here to do? | 你以为我们是为了这个而来吗 | 
| [20:59] | We’re not here to steal magic. | 我们不是来盗取魔法的 | 
| [21:01] | We’re here to destroy it. | 我们是来摧毁魔法的 | 
| [21:03] | Magic does not belong in this world. | 魔法不属于这个世界 | 
| [21:06] | It’s unholy. | 它是邪恶的 | 
| [21:08] | We’re here to cleanse this land of it. | 我们要将魔法清除出这个世界 | 
| [21:13] | You think you can destroy magic? | 你们自以为能摧毁魔法 | 
| [21:19] | Just the two of you? | 就凭你们俩 | 
| [21:22] | Well, who said there’s only two of us? | 谁说只有我们俩 | 
| [21:26] | Oh, we’re–we’re everywhere, Regina. | 我们无所不在 瑞金娜 | 
| [21:31] | See, after I left Storybrooke as a boy, | 当年幼小的我离开童话镇后 | 
| [21:36] | I was babbling about magic, about what I had seen, | 就到处说魔法 说我的所见所闻 | 
| [21:40] | and what had happened to my father. | 以及我父亲的遭遇 | 
| [21:43] | You know, most folks, they– they wrote me off. | 大多数人都对我不屑一顾 | 
| [21:46] | But some didn’t. | 但有一些人拿我当真 | 
| [21:49] | And they found me. | 他们找到了我 | 
| [21:50] | “They”? | 他们 | 
| [21:52] | Believers. People that know that magic is real. | 信徒 他们相信魔法的存在 | 
| [21:57] | And that it doesn’t belong in this world | 并且笃信魔法不属于这个世界 | 
| [21:59] | and are willing to do something about it. | 也愿意为之付出行动 | 
| [22:01] | This little quest of yours to cleanse the world of magic– | 你们想清除这个世界的魔法 | 
| [22:08] | It’s not gonna work. | 那是不会成功的 | 
| [22:09] | No, of course it will. | 当然会成功 | 
| [22:11] | We’ve done it before, | 我们之前就做到过 | 
| [22:13] | and we’ll do it again. | 这次也不成问题 | 
| [22:15] | Do–do you think that Storybrooke | 你以为童话镇 | 
| [22:17] | is the first time that magic has crossed over? | 是魔法第一次越界来到这里吗 | 
| [22:20] | Magic has been doing its damage for a long time. | 魔法的危害由来已久 | 
| [22:24] | And people like us– | 而我们这样的人 | 
| [22:26] | we’re here to stop it. | 就是来阻止魔法的 | 
| [22:32] | Mary Margaret? | 玛丽·玛格丽特 | 
| [22:34] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 | 
| [22:36] | It was awful. | 太可怕了 | 
| [22:38] | The worst pain I’ve ever felt. | 我从未感到过如此剧痛 | 
| [22:42] | Wherever Regina is, she’s powerless. | 如论瑞金娜在哪 她失去了法力 | 
| [22:44] | She can’t fight back. | 她无法还击 | 
| [22:47] | Could you– could you see where she was? | 你看到她被关在什么地方了吗 | 
| [22:48] | Could you see who was keeping her there? | 你看到谁抓住了她吗 | 
| [22:51] | I just remember… pain… | 我只记得 那痛苦 | 
| [22:56] | and screaming. | 和尖叫 | 
| [22:57] | Okay, okay. Okay. | 好了 好了 | 
| [23:00] | Concentrate. | 集中注意力 | 
| [23:02] | The smallest detail might lead us to her. | 即使是细枝末节 也能帮我们找到她 | 
| [23:05] | I don’t know. | 我不记得了 | 
| [23:07] | Oh, my hands were tied down. | 我的手被绑起来了 | 
| [23:10] | And my legs… | 腿也是 | 
| [23:13] | It was cold and… | 周围很冷 | 
| [23:17] | it smelled weird, like… sardines. | 有股奇怪的味道 像是沙丁鱼 | 
| [23:20] | I don’t know. I wish I could remember more. | 我不知道 我也希望能记得更多信息 | 
| [23:25] | So she didn’t see anything? | 她什么都没看到 | 
| [23:27] | Uh, not much. | 不多 | 
| [23:28] | She could sense Regina was in pain. | 她能感觉到瑞金娜很痛苦 | 
| [23:30] | It was cold. She was strapped down. | 那里很冷 她被绑了起来 | 
| [23:33] | Uh, she said she could smell sardines. | 她还说她闻到了沙丁鱼的味道 | 
| [23:42] | Get down to the docks right now. | 马上来码头 | 
| [23:45] | I was right. | 我是对的 | 
| [23:46] | Tamara was not down here for a run. | 塔玛拉来这儿不是为了跑步 | 
| [23:49] | She was in there… with Regina. | 她在那里面 跟瑞金娜在一起 | 
| [24:14] | It’s all right. | 没事的 | 
| [24:16] | It’s just me. | 是我 | 
| [24:18] | I thought I’d never see you again. | 我以为再也见不到你了 | 
| [24:20] | How long was I gone? | 我走了多长时间 | 
| [24:23] | Just… the night. | 只有 一个晚上 | 
| [24:25] | It felt like so much longer. | 感觉可长多了 | 
| [24:28] | As though time works differently in Neverland. | 仿佛时间在梦幻岛以不同的方式流逝 | 
| [24:31] | So… what was it like over there? | 那么 那里是什么样的 | 
| [24:35] | It’s an island | 那是一个岛 | 
| [24:37] | where there are no grown-ups to tell you what to do. | 没有大人告诉你该做什么 | 
| [24:41] | But there are mermaids and fairies | 但那里有美人鱼和仙女 | 
| [24:43] | and all sorts of mystical creatures. | 以及各种魔法生物 | 
| [24:48] | Then… why did you return? | 那么 你为什么回来 | 
| [24:52] | Because… | 因为 | 
| [24:54] | when night fell… | 当夜幕降临 | 
| [24:57] | that’s when all the children started to miss their parents, | 所有的孩子都开始想念他们的父母 | 
| [25:01] | and they cried through the night. | 他们整夜哭泣 | 
| [25:03] | Well, why don’t they go home? | 那他们为什么不回家 | 
| [25:07] | The shadow won’t let them. | 影子不允许 | 
| [25:09] | There’s a reason it’s called neverland. | 那里叫梦幻岛是有原因的 | 
| [25:13] | Because once you set foot on its soil… | 因为你一旦踏上那里的土地 | 
| [25:16] | the shadow never lets you leave. | 影子就再不让你离开 | 
| [25:21] | H-how did you escape? | 你是怎么逃脱的 | 
| [25:23] | He let me go. | 他让我走的 | 
| [25:26] | Because he didn’t want me. | 因为他不想要我 | 
| [25:29] | He wanted a boy. | 他想要一个男孩 | 
| [25:32] | He’s coming back tonight to take one of my brothers in my place. | 他今晚会来带走我一个兄弟替代我 | 
| [25:36] | You said magic was bad, and you were right, Bae. | 你说过魔法是坏的 你是对的 小比 | 
| [25:39] | It’s going to destroy my family. | 它会毁了我的家庭 | 
| [25:41] | No. | 不 | 
| [25:42] | I won’t let anything bad happen to you or this family. | 我绝不允许任何事伤害你或你的家庭 | 
| [25:57] | So why didn’t you tell me sooner? | 你为什么不早告诉我 | 
| [26:00] | Because magic always comes with a price. | 因为魔法总是要付出代价 | 
| [26:04] | Tends to drive away the people I care about most. | 总会逼走我最在乎的人 | 
| [26:07] | Well, then you’ve been caring about the wrong people. | 那么你在乎的是错误的人 | 
| [26:13] | What else can you do? | 你还能做什么 | 
| [26:25] | Anything. | 任何事 | 
| [26:29] | There are many perks… to being the dark one. | 成为黑暗者有很多好处 | 
| [26:36] | Immortality being one of them, right? | 长生不老就是一项 对吗 | 
| [26:43] | Could you, uh… | 你能不能 | 
| [26:46] | Could you keep me young? | 让我青春永驻 | 
| [26:49] | Yeah. | 可以 | 
| [26:51] | ‘Cause, uh… | 因为 | 
| [26:55] | ‘Cause then we can… we can be together forever. | 因为那样 我们就可以永远在一起 | 
| [27:01] | Nothing can keep us apart. | 没有什么能分开我们 | 
| [27:07] | What? | 怎么了 | 
| [27:09] | – There is one thing. – What is it? | -有一条 -是什么 | 
| [27:14] | Immortal means to live forever. | 长生不老意味着不会老去 | 
| [27:16] | It doesn’t mean one can’t be killed. | 但不代表不能被杀死 | 
| [27:19] | There was a prophecy that… | 曾经有一个预言 | 
| [27:21] | someone… might be my undoing. | 说某个人 可能会成为我的煞星 | 
| [27:27] | Well–well, do–do you know who this someone is? | 那你知道这个人是谁吗 | 
| [27:32] | Then–then get rid of them. Stop them. | 那就除掉他们 阻止他们 | 
| [27:35] | It’s complicated. | 这很复杂 | 
| [27:38] | Something’s standing in my way. | 有一些障碍 | 
| [27:40] | I thought you were a man who– who wouldn’t let anything stand in his way. | 我以为你是那种不会允许任何事妨碍你的人 | 
| [27:52] | I am. | 我是 | 
| [28:09] | You sure you wanna be here? | 你确定想一起来 | 
| [28:11] | I’m not gonna leave you alone in this place. | 我不会让你一个人来的 | 
| [28:13] | If something does go down with Tamara, | 如果我们真和塔玛拉碰上了 | 
| [28:15] | I need to know you’ve got my back. | 我得知道你会帮我 | 
| [28:16] | Emma, if Tamara | 艾玛 如果塔玛拉 | 
| [28:18] | is hiding Regina here in her evil lair by the docks, | 把瑞金娜藏在她码头旁的邪恶巢穴里 | 
| [28:21] | yeah, I got your back. | 是的 我会帮你的 | 
| [28:35] | What the hell, guys? | 你们在干什么 | 
| [28:36] | Here. | 给你 | 
| [28:38] | So that doesn’t happen again. | 这样就不会再发生这种事了 | 
| [28:40] | You and Mary Margaret take the basement. | 你和玛丽·玛格丽特去地下室 | 
| [28:42] | We’ll search the main floor. | 我们搜查主楼层 | 
| [28:43] | Regina’s gotta be here somewhere. | 瑞金娜一定在这里的某处 | 
| [28:50] | Time to go. | 该走了 | 
| [29:01] | They found us. | 他们找到我们了 | 
| [29:03] | Who, Emma and Neal? | 谁 艾玛和尼尔 | 
| [29:04] | I thought that you took care of them. | 我以为你把他们打发走了 | 
| [29:06] | Yeah, so did I. We need to go. | 我也这么以为 我们得走了 | 
| [29:08] | No, no. No, no, no. I-I need more time with her. | 不不 我需要更多时间对付她 | 
| [29:10] | Greg, if you get caught, this whole thing is blown. | 格雷格 如果你被抓 整件事都完了 | 
| [29:12] | We wouldn’t even know about this town if it wasn’t for my dad. | 如果不是我爸爸 我们都不会知道这个小镇 | 
| [29:16] | I’m not leaving until I find out where he is. | 在查出他下落前 我不会离开 | 
| [29:22] | Fine. | 好吧 | 
| [29:23] | Meet me at the rendezvous point when you’re done. | 完事后去汇合点找我 | 
| [29:28] | I’m moving up the timeline. | 我要抓紧了 | 
| [29:31] | Now I’m gonna give you one last chance. | 我给你最后一次机会 | 
| [29:36] | Tell me where my father is. | 快说我父亲在哪里 | 
| [29:42] | Okay, time’s up. | 好吧 时间到 | 
| [29:43] | Wait. | 等等 | 
| [29:47] | Where is he? | 他在哪里 | 
| [29:51] | Dead. | 死了 | 
| [29:54] | I killed him. The minute you ran away… | 你逃跑后 我立刻杀了他 | 
| [29:57] | No, you’re– you’re lying to me. | 不 你在骗我 | 
| [29:59] | Don’t believe me? Go see for yourself. | 不相信我吗 自己去看吧 | 
| [30:02] | I buried his body at your campsite. | 我把他埋在了你们的营地 | 
| [30:06] | I doubt he gets many visitors there. | 我想不会有人去那里看他 | 
| [30:09] | Now go ahead and kill me. | 现在杀了我吧 | 
| [30:12] | I just wanted to see the look on your face when I– | 我只想看到你脸上的表情 当我… | 
| [30:23] | Good night, my treasures. | 晚安 宝贝们 | 
| [30:34] | We have work to do. | 我们有事要做 | 
| [30:51] | Okay. Don’t worry. | 好了 别担心 | 
| [30:54] | The shadow’s not taking anyone tonight. | 影子今晚不会带走任何人 | 
| [30:57] | Thank you, Bae. | 谢谢你 小比 | 
| [30:59] | You can thank me in the morning. | 早晨再谢我吧 | 
| [31:02] | Okay, everyone to their beds. | 好了 大家都回床上 | 
| [31:16] | Bae? | 小比 | 
| [31:16] | Don’t be frightened. | 别害怕 | 
| [31:20] | The shadow–he’s here. | 影子 他来了 | 
| [31:25] | Get in the crawl space! Come on! Let’s go! | 快到隔层里去 快点 快进去 | 
| [31:32] | where’s Michael? | 迈克哪去了 | 
| [31:33] | – Michael? – Oh! | -迈克 -不 | 
| [31:37] | Don’t do it! Don’t go with him! | 别这么做 别跟他走 | 
| [31:39] | Michael. | 迈克 | 
| [31:41] | Michael, step back. | 迈克 退后 | 
| [31:45] | you want him? | 你想带走他吗 | 
| [31:46] | Take me instead. | 让我代替他 | 
| [31:47] | Bae, no! | 小比 不要 | 
| [31:49] | But you have to promise never to bother this family again. | 但你要保证 再不来打搅这家人 | 
| [31:51] | No, Bae, you can’t. | 不 小比 你别走 | 
| [31:53] | I won’t let magic destroy this family. | 我不会让魔法毁了这家人 | 
| [31:55] | This is the only way. You have to let me go. | 只有这个办法 你必须让我走 | 
| [32:04] | Thank you, Wendy, for making me part of your family. | 谢谢 温迪 让我成为你家的一员 | 
| [32:12] | Bae! | 小比 | 
| [32:14] | Bae! | 小比 | 
| [33:17] | you feel that? | 你感觉到了吗 | 
| [33:20] | That’s the end of you. | 这就是你的死期 | 
| [33:24] | That’s scary, ain’t it? | 很可怕 不是吗 | 
| [33:31] | Now you’re never gonna hurt anyone ever again. | 你再也不能伤害任何人了 | 
| [33:37] | Don’t move! | 别动 | 
| [33:43] | David! We can’t leave her. | 戴维 我们不能丢下她 | 
| [33:47] | She’ll die if we don’t get her help. | 我们不找人救她 她会死的 | 
| [33:51] | We gotta get her to Mother superior. | 我们要带她去见院长 | 
| [33:53] | Emma? You gotta block the exits. | 艾玛 你得封锁出口 | 
| [33:55] | Already on it. You guys all right? | 已经在做了 你们没事吧 | 
| [33:56] | Oh, we’re fine. We found Regina, with Mendell. | 我们没事 我们找到了瑞金娜和门德尔 | 
| [33:59] | He’s coming your way. | 他要去你那边了 | 
| [34:02] | Greg Mendell. | 格雷格·门德尔 | 
| [34:04] | So I was right. It wasn’t Tamara. | 那么我是对的 不是塔玛拉干的 | 
| [34:11] | Actually… | 其实 | 
| [34:14] | It was. | 是我干的 | 
| [34:17] | I just had some help. | 只是有人帮我 | 
| [34:18] | What are you doing, Tamara? | 你在做什么 塔玛拉 | 
| [34:19] | I have to keep magic out of this world, Neal. | 我要去除这个世界的魔法 尼尔 | 
| [34:22] | It doesn’t belong here. | 它不属于这里 | 
| [34:23] | You more than anyone should understand that. | 你比任何人都明白 | 
| [34:25] | It’s a poison. | 它是毒药 | 
| [34:28] | You’ve been lying to me. | 你一直在骗我 | 
| [34:30] | How long have you been lying to me? | 你骗我多久了 | 
| [34:31] | This is more important than any– | 这比什么都重要 | 
| [34:33] | How long?! | 到底多久了 | 
| [34:35] | Since the beginning. | 从一开始 | 
| [34:37] | Since I spilled coffee on you. | 从我把咖啡撒到你身上 | 
| [34:43] | It wasn’t an accident. | 那不是意外 | 
| [34:46] | You planned it all. None of it was real. | 你策划了一切 一切都是假的 | 
| [34:48] | Neal, you’re a good man. I know that. | 尼尔 你是个好人 这我知道 | 
| [34:52] | So please try to understand. | 所以尽量去理解 | 
| [34:54] | I had a job to do– an important one, | 我有工作要做 很重要的工作 | 
| [34:58] | one I think you can agree with. | 我认为你会认同我的初衷 | 
| [34:59] | You never loved me. | 你从没爱过我 | 
| [35:02] | No. | 是的 | 
| [35:09] | I can’t let you leave here, Tamara. | 我不能让你离开这里 塔玛拉 | 
| [35:11] | Neal, please don’t make me. | 尼尔 别逼我 | 
| [35:27] | I’m sorry, Neal. | 抱歉 尼尔 | 
| [35:28] | You should be. | 你确实该抱歉 | 
| [35:47] | It’s over. | 都结束了 | 
| [35:49] | No. It’s not. | 不 还没 | 
| [36:05] | Bye. | 再见了 | 
| [36:14] | Emma! | 艾玛 | 
| [36:17] | I got you. | 我接住你了 | 
| [36:20] | We gotta get you to a hospital. | 我们得赶紧去医院 | 
| [36:24] | – Neal! – Emma! | -尼尔 -艾玛 | 
| [36:27] | You can’t hold both of us! | 你撑不住我们两人的 | 
| [36:28] | I’m not letting go of you. | 我不会放手的 | 
| [36:31] | You have to. | 你必须放手 | 
| [36:32] | No, you’re shot! | 不 你中枪了 | 
| [36:35] | If you fall through that portal, | 如果你掉进传送门 | 
| [36:36] | you’ll die no matter what world you land in! | 无论去哪个世界都会死 | 
| [36:38] | No, but, Emma, Henry needs you. | 对 艾玛 但是亨利需要你 | 
| [36:42] | He can’t lose both of us. | 他不能同时失去我们俩 | 
| [36:43] | Don’t make him grow p like we did. | 别让他像我们一样长大 | 
| [36:45] | Then don’t let go. | 那就别放手 | 
| [36:48] | I need you. | 我需要你 | 
| [36:52] | I love you. | 我爱你 | 
| [36:56] | I love you too. | 我也爱你 | 
| [37:02] | No! | 不要 | 
| [37:48] | No, no, no, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 | 
| [37:55] | No. | 不要 | 
| [38:00] | Dad. | 爸爸 | 
| [38:08] | Now that the cuff is off, she’s gonna be okay, | 护腕解下了 她会没事的 | 
| [38:11] | Given time and rest. | 给她点时间休息一下 | 
| [38:13] | Her magic will return. | 她的魔力会恢复 | 
| [38:18] | What happened? | 怎么了 | 
| [38:22] | What is it? | 出什么事了 | 
| [38:24] | Where’s Neal? | 尼尔去哪了 | 
| [38:29] | He’s gone. | 他死了 | 
| [38:31] | She killed him. | 她杀了他 | 
| [38:40] | Neverland? | 梦幻岛 | 
| [38:42] | No! No, you’re not taking me there! | 不 别带我去那儿 | 
| [39:38] | Good, lad. | 很好 小伙子 | 
| [39:39] | Get the sea out of your lungs. | 把水都咳出来 | 
| [39:45] | Who are you? | 你是谁 | 
| [39:46] | The name’s Hook. Captain Hook. | 我叫虎克 虎克船长 | 
| [39:52] | Welcome aboard th “Jolly Roger,” My boy. | 欢迎登上海盗船 孩子 | 
| [40:03] | Emma. | 艾玛 | 
| [40:06] | I’m so sorry. | 我很遗憾 | 
| [40:11] | How… | 我要怎么… | 
| [40:13] | am I gonna tell Henry? | 告诉亨利 | 
| [40:35] | You… | 你… | 
| [40:38] | You saved me? | 你救了我 | 
| [40:40] | Yes. | 对 | 
| [40:41] | You really think we’d let you die? | 你真以为我们会让你死吗 | 
| [40:44] | Despite our differences, we’re family. | 不管有怎样的分歧 我们还是一家人 | 
| [40:48] | Where are they? | 他们呢 | 
| [40:52] | Where are Greg and Tamara? | 格雷格和塔玛拉 | 
| [40:55] | They got away. | 他们跑了 | 
| [40:57] | So they still have it. | 那他们还拿着那个 | 
| [41:01] | Still have what? | 拿着什么 | 
| [41:14] | Sorry about your father. | 你父亲的事我很遗憾 | 
| [41:17] | Me, too. | 我也是 | 
| [41:24] | Do the folks back at the home office know anything about it? | 总部的伙计们了解这东西吗 | 
| [41:27] | Yeah. They did. | 了解 | 
| [41:29] | And you’re never gonna believe what it does. | 你绝不会相信它有什么用 | 
| [41:33] | A trigger? | 一个触发器 | 
| [41:34] | That will destroy Storybrooke. | 能毁掉童话镇 | 
| [41:36] | No. | 不 | 
| [41:37] | I had a fail-safe built into the curse. | 我的诅咒里有个防故障装置 | 
| [41:39] | Then why exactly were you carrying it around? | 那你为什么带着它到处走呢 | 
| [41:42] | She was gonna destroy us, Mary Margaret. | 她想摧毁我们 玛丽·玛格丽特 | 
| [41:43] | I was going to use the beans | 我本想用魔豆 | 
| [41:46] | to take Henry back to the enchanted forest. | 带亨利回魔法森林 | 
| [41:49] | And in the process, kill all of us. | 并同时杀掉我们所有人 | 
| [41:51] | You wanna discuss justification? | 你们想讨论是非对错吗 | 
| [41:54] | You were going to abandon me. | 你们本打算抛弃我 | 
| [41:56] | Or shall we discuss the more pressing issue? | 还是聊聊更紧迫的事吧 | 
| [41:59] | Which is that I no longer control the trigger. | 触发器已经不在我手上了 | 
| [42:04] | What are we supposed to do with it? | 我们怎么办 | 
| [42:05] | They want us to move to the next phase. | 他们希望我们进入第二阶段 | 
| [42:08] | Already? | 这么快 | 
| [42:09] | Yeah. | 对 | 
| [42:11] | There’s only one way to get what we all want. | 只有一个办法让我们都得偿所愿 | 
| [42:17] | We have to blow Storybrooke off the map. | 就是把童话镇从地图上抹掉 |