| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:06] | Hurry, walk to her! | 快 抓住她 | 
| [00:10] | Stop! | 别跑 | 
| [00:36] | Really? | 不是吧 | 
| [00:39] | You’re a long way from home, Snow White. | 你离家很远了 白雪公主 | 
| [00:41] | Did you really think you could hide from the Queen here? | 你觉得跑来这里就能躲过王后了吗 | 
| [00:43] | Actually, yes. | 实际上 是的 | 
| [00:45] | Well, don’t worry. | 别担心 | 
| [00:47] | We’re here to take you back. | 我们是来带你回去的 | 
| [00:49] | The queen is eager to see you again. | 王后很想再见到你 | 
| [00:53] | Not gonna happen. | 别痴心妄想了 | 
| [00:54] | No, no, no! Wait! | 不不不 等等 | 
| [01:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 | 
| [01:27] | No problem. | 不客气 | 
| [01:28] | You might wanna try diving in calmer waters next time. | 下次要跳水找块风平浪静的地方 | 
| [01:36] | You’re a… | 你是… | 
| [01:36] | Yeah. I’m a mermaid. | 对 我是美人鱼 | 
| [01:40] | Name’s Ariel. | 我叫艾莉尔 | 
| [01:57] | Focus. | 集中精力 | 
| [02:00] | Concentrate. | 全神贯注 | 
| [02:01] | It’s kind of hard when you’re talking in my ear. | 你总这么喋喋不休我很难做到 | 
| [02:03] | And when the wind blows or it’s raining, | 还有刮风 下雨 | 
| [02:06] | or… someone’s shooting arrows at you. | 或者有人对你射箭的时候 | 
| [02:11] | Yes, concentration’s hard. | 是啊 集中注意力很难 | 
| [02:13] | That’s the point. | 这正是关键 | 
| [02:16] | Find your anger | 找到你的怒火 | 
| [02:19] | and use it to focus. | 然后利用它来集中注意力 | 
| [02:20] | No. There has to be a way without going dark. | 不 一定有不用黑暗力量的方法 | 
| [02:24] | You’re such a pathetic waste of ability. | 你浪费了自己的能力 真可悲 | 
| [02:25] | And you’re a monster. | 你是个魔鬼 | 
| [02:29] | Smell that? | 闻到了吗 | 
| [02:30] | What? | 什么 | 
| [02:33] | Smoke. | 烟味 | 
| [02:40] | This is a bad idea. | 这是个糟糕的主意 | 
| [02:42] | She has it in her. She should learn to use it. | 她有这种力量 应该学着使用 | 
| [02:46] | We just have to trust her. | 我们只需要信任她 | 
| [02:47] | Yeah, it’s not Emma I don’t trust. | 我不信任的不是艾玛 | 
| [02:55] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 | 
| [03:01] | Pan paid me a visit. | 潘来找过我了 | 
| [03:03] | He, uh… | 他 | 
| [03:06] | He told me that Neal is alive, | 他告诉我尼尔还活着 | 
| [03:08] | that he’s on this very island. | 他就在这座小岛上 | 
| [03:10] | Emma saw him. | 艾玛看到他了 | 
| [03:11] | He was shot. He fell through a portal. | 他中枪了 跌进了传送门 | 
| [03:12] | No one could survive that. | 没人能活下来 | 
| [03:14] | Well, he did, and now he’s here. | 他活下来了 现在他在这里 | 
| [03:17] | He said he took him from this very camp | 他说我们去尼尔的洞穴时 | 
| [03:18] | while we were off in his cave. | 他从这个营地抓走了他 | 
| [03:19] | According to Pan, if he’s telling the truth. | 但潘说的不一定是真话啊 | 
| [03:22] | And, uh, why would he tell you? | 为什么他要告诉你 | 
| [03:23] | What does he hope to gain? | 他有什么目的 | 
| [03:26] | Who knows why he does anything? | 谁知道他为什么这样做 | 
| [03:28] | He has his reasons, | 他自有原因 | 
| [03:30] | but it’s a sure bet they’re not good ones. | 但我敢肯定他心存歹意 | 
| [03:33] | He’s telling the truth. | 他说的是真的 | 
| [03:41] | Tracks… and a scuffle. | 脚印 还有混战的痕迹 | 
| [03:43] | Someone was here while we were gone. | 我们离开时的确有人来过 | 
| [03:44] | We have to tell her. | 我们得告诉她 | 
| [03:45] | No, no, no. | 不行 | 
| [03:46] | She already lost Neal once. | 她已经失去过一次尼尔 | 
| [03:47] | And if this is a game, | 如果这只是骗局 | 
| [03:49] | we can’t put her through losing him again. | 我们不能再让她体验失去他的痛苦了 | 
| [03:51] | He’s right. Either way, telling her is what Pan wants, | 他说得对 无论如何 潘想让我们告诉她 | 
| [03:55] | which is why we shouldn’t do it. | 所以我们不该这样做 | 
| [03:57] | You want to find him without letting her know? | 你想在她不知情的情况下找到他吗 | 
| [03:59] | Why hurt her unnecessarily? | 何必给她没必要的伤害 | 
| [04:02] | I’ve never lied to her before. | 我从没对她说过谎 | 
| [04:03] | You’re not lying. | 这不是撒谎 | 
| [04:05] | You’re just keeping a secret until confirmation. | 只是在确定之前保守秘密 | 
| [04:08] | Secrets always seem to keep us from the people we really care about. | 秘密似乎总让我们跟我们所关心的人产生隔阂 | 
| [04:11] | And sometimes secrets protect the people we love. | 有时秘密能保护我们爱的人 | 
| [04:19] | What on earth would possess you to jump like that? | 你为什么会不顾一切地往下跳 | 
| [04:22] | You ever been chased by an evil queen? | 你被巫后追杀过吗 | 
| [04:24] | I can’t say that I have. | 没有 | 
| [04:25] | Makes you do crazy things. | 能让你做出疯狂的事 | 
| [04:27] | Well, that I know. | 那我有体会 | 
| [04:30] | Are you on the run from someone? | 你在躲开谁吗 | 
| [04:33] | More like on the run to someone. | 更像是跑去见某人 | 
| [04:36] | What’s his name? | 他叫什么名字 | 
| [04:38] | Come on. The one thing that makes everyone crazy is love. | 拜托 能让每个人疯狂的就是爱情 | 
| [04:42] | Eric. | 埃里克 | 
| [04:43] | He’s a prince in this kingdom. | 他是这个国家的王子 | 
| [04:45] | So wait. He… | 等等 他… | 
| [04:47] | lives on land? He’s human? | 住在陆地上吗 他是人类吗 | 
| [04:49] | Okay. Here’s the thing. | 好吧 是这样的 | 
| [04:52] | About a year ago, his ship wrecked, and I rescued him. | 大约一年前 他的船沉了 我救了他 | 
| [04:55] | I do that. | 我常救人 | 
| [04:57] | He was unconscious. We never spoke, but… | 他失去了知觉 我们没说过话 但是 | 
| [05:00] | when I looked at his face, I just… | 当我看着他的脸时 我就是… | 
| [05:02] | I knew. | 我知道 | 
| [05:04] | Love at first sight. | 一见钟情啊 | 
| [05:06] | – It sounds dumb. I know. – No. | -我知道这听起来很蠢 -不 | 
| [05:09] | It doesn’t sound dumb at all. | 听起来一点也不蠢 | 
| [05:16] | Interesting. | 有意思 | 
| [05:17] | I collect things… | 我收集东西 | 
| [05:19] | and I found this. | 我找到了这个 | 
| [05:23] | There’s a ball at his castle tonight– | 今晚在他的城堡有一场舞会 | 
| [05:25] | The annual under the sea celebration | 是以海洋为主题的年度舞会 | 
| [05:26] | honoring the sea goddess Ursula… | 向海洋女神厄休拉致敬 | 
| [05:28] | And I was hoping to meet him there. | 我希望能在那里见到他 | 
| [05:31] | How are you planning on doing that? | 你打算怎么做呢 | 
| [05:36] | With a tail? | 你还长着尾巴 | 
| [05:59] | How did you do that?! | 你怎么做到的 | 
| [06:00] | You really known nothing of your mermaid mythology, do you? | 你一点也不知道美人鱼神话 对吧 | 
| [06:04] | Uh, probably about as much as you know about people mythology, I think. | 大概就跟你对人类神话的了解差不多 | 
| [06:08] | Good point. | 有道理 | 
| [06:10] | Well, anyway, every year at the highest tide, | 总之 每年在最高潮的时候 | 
| [06:12] | the legend says that the sea goddess Ursula | 传说海洋女神厄休拉 | 
| [06:14] | grants our kind with the ability to walk on dry land | 赋予美人鱼在陆地上行走的能力 | 
| [06:17] | until the next high tide. | 直到下一次涨潮 | 
| [06:19] | – Which is when? – 12 hours. | -那是什么时候 -12小时后 | 
| [06:21] | Enough time for dinner and dancing and– | 够我吃晚饭 还有跳舞… | 
| [06:23] | 12 hours? | 12小时 | 
| [06:24] | Why don’t you ask this Ursula for a little more time? | 你怎么不向厄休拉多要点时间呢 | 
| [06:27] | Well, no one’s seen her in a thousand years. | 一千年来都没有人见过她 | 
| [06:29] | She’s a bit of a myth. | 她是个神话 | 
| [06:31] | Well, myth or no myth, | 不管她神不神话 | 
| [06:33] | you saved my life. | 你救了我的命 | 
| [06:35] | The least I can do is help you find the love of yours. | 我至少也该帮你找到你的爱人 | 
| [06:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 | 
| [06:39] | But can you keep a secret? | 但你能保密吗 | 
| [06:41] | I’m a mermaid. | 我是美人鱼 | 
| [06:43] | Yeah, I got that. | 我知道 | 
| [06:46] | But Eric doesn’t know that. | 但埃里克不知道 | 
| [06:47] | So… | 所以… | 
| [06:48] | Can we just maybe… | 这件事 | 
| [06:50] | keep that under the sea for now? | 先不要告诉他好吗 | 
| [06:52] | Isn’t that something he eventually needs to find out? | 但最终不还是得告诉他吗 | 
| [06:55] | Just let him fall for me first, okay? | 先让他爱上我吧 | 
| [06:58] | Okay. | 好的 | 
| [06:59] | Your secret’s safe with me. | 我会替你保密的 | 
| [07:07] | If we’re gonna hide this, | 如果要隐瞒这事 | 
| [07:07] | we need a good cover story. | 我们得编个好故事 | 
| [07:09] | – Done. – That’s not a problem. | -知道了 -没问题 | 
| [07:10] | Where you guys going? | 你们去哪 | 
| [07:11] | – Firewood. – To get water. | -找柴火 -找水 | 
| [07:13] | Guys, what’s going on? | 到底怎么了 | 
| [07:15] | Neal’s alive. | 尼尔还活着 | 
| [07:17] | Neal i-is… | 尼尔他 | 
| [07:21] | alive? | 还活着 | 
| [07:23] | Maybe. | 有可能 | 
| [07:26] | Sorry. She deserved to know. | 抱歉 但她应该知道 | 
| [07:49] | You can’t see the future here. | 你在这儿无法预测未来 | 
| [07:52] | It’s impossible to see the future | 这里的时光是静止的 | 
| [07:54] | in a place where time stands still. | 你不可能预测未来 | 
| [07:56] | I may not see the future here, | 我或许看不到未来 | 
| [07:59] | but I can make one happen. | 但我能创造一个未来 | 
| [08:02] | Was that a threat? | 你在威胁我吗 | 
| [08:04] | And here I made you your favorite breakfast– | 我还做了你最爱的早餐呢 | 
| [08:07] | eggs in a basket. | 鸡蛋饼 | 
| [08:09] | I thought you could use it. | 你应该想吃 | 
| [08:10] | You looked a little down in the dumps. | 你看起来很失落 | 
| [08:12] | I’m fine. | 我没事 | 
| [08:13] | Sure you are, Rumple. | 你有事 朗普 | 
| [08:15] | You’ve lost your son Neal. | 你失去了你儿子 尼尔 | 
| [08:17] | Again. | 再次失去 | 
| [08:18] | And Henry’s unattainable because… | 你也找不到亨利 因为 | 
| [08:20] | well, you’d have to go through me, | 你得打败我才行 | 
| [08:24] | and we both know you can’t. | 但你做不到 | 
| [08:28] | You still like the yolk runny, don’t you? | 你还是喜欢嫩鸡蛋吧 | 
| [08:29] | What do you want? | 你想干什么 | 
| [08:31] | Well, if you won’t eat, then I will. | 你要不吃那我就吃了 | 
| [08:36] | I’m just trying to point out the silver lining in your cloudy life. | 我是来给你不如意的人生指条明路的 | 
| [08:39] | That by killing you, all our troubles end? | 只要杀了你 麻烦迎刃而解 | 
| [08:45] | We both know that’s not going to happen, | 你我都知道 那是不可能的 | 
| [08:47] | because the only way to do that is for you to die, too. | 因为那样做 你也得死 | 
| [08:51] | You can go, | 你可以走 | 
| [08:53] | leave the island. | 离开这个岛 | 
| [08:54] | And abandon my son? And Henry? | 抛下我儿子和亨利不管吗 | 
| [08:58] | I don’t think so. | 我不会走的 | 
| [08:59] | Look, even if you did save them–which you won’t– | 即使你救了他们 而你根本救不了 | 
| [09:03] | What would be the point? | 又有什么意义呢 | 
| [09:04] | They’ll never forgive you for all the horrible things you’ve done. | 他们仍然不会原谅你曾犯下的滔天罪恶 | 
| [09:07] | You don’t know that. | 你怎么知道 | 
| [09:12] | Have you forgiven your father? | 你原谅你父亲了吗 | 
| [09:16] | You see my point? | 明白了吧 | 
| [09:17] | Back to that silver lining– | 你还有一线希望 | 
| [09:20] | You have a nice girl waiting for you back in Storybrooke. | 童话镇还有个好姑娘在等着你 | 
| [09:22] | Belle, is it? | 贝儿 是吗 | 
| [09:23] | Stop this foolishness and go back to her. | 别做傻事了 回去找她吧 | 
| [09:27] | Make a new start. | 重新开始 | 
| [09:28] | She looks fertile. Maybe a new child? | 她像是能生孩子的样儿 再生一个呗 | 
| [09:32] | You and I both know that’s the only future for you… | 你我都清楚 那才是你唯一的未来 | 
| [09:36] | assuming you want to live. | 前提是你想活着的话 | 
| [09:41] | Enjoy the eggs. | 慢慢吃 | 
| [09:50] | This is a waste of time. | 简直是浪费时间 | 
| [09:53] | He’s toying with us. | 他在耍我们 | 
| [09:54] | I don’t think so. | 我不觉得 | 
| [09:59] | Look. More scuffling. | 看这些混战的痕迹 | 
| [10:01] | Someone was definitely resisting. | 肯定有人在这儿打斗过 | 
| [10:03] | How do we know that means Neal? | 这跟尼尔有什么关系 | 
| [10:06] | Well, then someone was fighting for his life. | 至少有人为了保命奋力抗争 | 
| [10:07] | Are you really going to fall for this? | 你真的相信这些吗 | 
| [10:14] | Fine. | 好吧 | 
| [10:16] | You wanna follow the evil munchkin’s dirt road? | 你想走那个坏小鬼给你指的路 | 
| [10:19] | Be my guest. | 随便吧 | 
| [10:20] | Wait. Where are you going? | 等等 你要去哪 | 
| [10:22] | To save our son. | 去救我们的儿子 | 
| [10:24] | We need to stick together. | 我们必须团结一致 | 
| [10:25] | No, we don’t. | 不用 | 
| [10:27] | You may be prepared to risk Henry’s life | 你打算为这种徒劳无功的事 | 
| [10:29] | over some heartbroken fool’s errand, | 拿亨利的生命冒险 | 
| [10:31] | but I’m not. | 但我不会 | 
| [10:33] | I’m tired of waiting around. | 我厌倦了等待 | 
| [10:41] | What if she’s right? Pan could be lying. | 万一她是对的呢 潘有可能说谎 | 
| [10:43] | Just because it seems too good to be true doesn’t mean it is. | 看上去好的不真实未必就不是真的 | 
| [10:47] | Don’t give up. | 不要放弃 | 
| [10:47] | You owe it to Henry to find out if his father’s still alive, | 你得为亨利查明他爸爸是否还活着 | 
| [10:51] | and you owe it to yourself. | 也为了你自己 | 
| [10:57] | It’s even better than I imagined. | 比我想象得还要棒 | 
| [10:59] | Do I look okay? Is this how people dress? | 我看起来怎样 人类是这么穿的吗 | 
| [11:01] | You look fantastic. | 你美极了 | 
| [11:02] | Does it fit right? Because it just feels a little– | 合身吗 我感觉有点 | 
| [11:03] | Tight? That’s a corset. It’s supposed to be. | 紧 那是束腰 就是那样的 | 
| [11:07] | How do you know all these things? | 你怎么这么了解 | 
| [11:08] | In another life, I was a princess. | 我曾是一个公主 | 
| [11:11] | Well, perhaps you’ll be one again. | 或许你能再度成为公主 | 
| [11:14] | I doubt it. But tonight, you can be. | 我看未必 但今晚 你就是公主 | 
| [11:22] | Remember what I taught you. | 记住我教你的了吗 | 
| [11:24] | What’s this? | 这是什么 | 
| [11:25] | Mini-trident. | 迷你三叉戟 | 
| [11:28] | Salad-trident? | 沙拉三叉戟 | 
| [11:30] | Fork. Salad fork. | 叉子 沙拉叉 | 
| [11:34] | It’s really not that valuable. | 这不怎么值钱的 | 
| [11:38] | There. Look. | 看那儿 | 
| [11:40] | Is that him? | 是他吗 | 
| [11:43] | Yes. | 是的 | 
| [11:44] | That’s him. | 就是他 | 
| [11:47] | He’s just as I remembered. | 跟我印象中的一模一样 | 
| [11:50] | Less wet… | 没那么湿了 | 
| [11:52] | But more handsome. | 但更帅了 | 
| [12:02] | Go to him. | 去啊 | 
| [12:03] | Just… walk over there? | 走过去吗 | 
| [12:07] | Love at first sight doesn’t need much prompting. | 一见钟情不用等什么信号啦 | 
| [12:18] | Would you like to dance? | 你想跳舞吗 | 
| [12:20] | Might be easier than walking. | 可能比走路要简单 | 
| [12:24] | No one’s dancing. | 没人跳舞啊 | 
| [12:26] | Well, that’s one of the perks of being the prince. | 这可是王子特权呢 | 
| [12:29] | If I want to dance, I can. | 只要我想跳舞 我就能 | 
| [12:39] | I’m Eric. | 我是埃里克 | 
| [12:41] | Ariel. | 我是艾莉尔 | 
| [12:43] | You look familiar. | 你很眼熟 | 
| [12:45] | Have we met? | 我们之前见过吗 | 
| [12:46] | Uh… I don’t think so. | 应该没有吧 | 
| [12:50] | I know where it’s from. | 我想起来了 | 
| [12:54] | Where? | 在哪 | 
| [12:57] | I was in a shipwreck. | 我遇到了一场海难 | 
| [12:58] | I nearly drowned. Someone saved me. | 差点淹死 但有人救了我 | 
| [13:01] | I didn’t see them, but… | 我没看到她 但 | 
| [13:04] | I’ve had a recurring dream since then, | 那之后我总做同一个梦 | 
| [13:07] | of a face. | 梦到一张脸 | 
| [13:09] | Your face. | 你的脸 | 
| [13:10] | That can’t be. | 不可能 | 
| [13:12] | I’m new in town, so… | 我是新来的 所以 | 
| [13:14] | how could I have possibly saved you? | 我怎么可能救了你呢 | 
| [13:16] | I know. | 我知道 | 
| [13:18] | Ursula’s the one who saved me. | 是厄休拉救了我 | 
| [13:21] | And in doing so, she showed me a vision of my future. | 并且还向我展示了我的未来 | 
| [13:25] | That’s the face I saw. | 我看到的就是这张脸 | 
| [13:29] | That’s you. | 就是你 | 
| [13:33] | Ursula is just a myth. | 厄休拉只是一个神话 | 
| [13:35] | Is she? | 是吗 | 
| [13:37] | ‘Cause you’re right here in front of me. | 因为你就站在我面前 | 
| [13:39] | Now what brings you to our kingdom? | 是什么风把你吹到我们王国来了 | 
| [13:43] | Well… | 好吧 | 
| [13:45] | I wanna see the world. | 我想看看这个世界 | 
| [13:47] | Then you and I have something in common. | 那我们就有了共同之处 | 
| [13:49] | I’m leaving in the morning– a grand expedition– | 我早上就出发 去进行大历险 | 
| [13:52] | to do just that. | 去看看这个世界 | 
| [13:53] | What? | 什么 | 
| [13:55] | I’ve been planning it for years. | 我已经为此计划了多年 | 
| [13:57] | This shall be my final Ursula ball, | 这将是我最后一场厄休拉舞会 | 
| [13:59] | for tomorrow, | 明天 | 
| [14:00] | I’m exploring the unknown lands– | 我要去未知的大陆探索 | 
| [14:02] | the desert from this realm to Agrabah. | 从这个王国的沙漠到阿格拉巴 | 
| [14:06] | You’re actually doing it. | 你真的要这么做 | 
| [14:09] | I’ve always wanted to see the world. | 我一直都想看看这个世界 | 
| [14:11] | Then come. | 那一起来吧 | 
| [14:13] | I see it in your eyes. You want to. | 我从你的眼神里看得出你想去 | 
| [14:16] | Unless I’ve misread things. | 除非我看错了 | 
| [14:18] | No. | 不 | 
| [14:19] | Um, I mean… | 我是说 | 
| [14:21] | Yes. | 是的 | 
| [14:22] | I mean no. | 我是说不 | 
| [14:23] | I’m pressuring you. That’s unfair. | 我不该给你压力 | 
| [14:26] | How about this? | 这样吧 | 
| [14:28] | Tomorrow morning, | 明天早上 | 
| [14:30] | I’ll wait for you. | 我会等你的 | 
| [14:32] | If you show up, I’ll be filled with joy. | 如果你来了 我会满心欢喜 | 
| [14:35] | If you don’t, well… | 如果你没来 | 
| [14:39] | I may be heartbroken, but I’ll understand. | 我可能会伤心 但我会理解的 | 
| [14:43] | So nice to meet you, Ariel. | 艾莉尔 很高兴见到你 | 
| [15:00] | What? | 怎么样 | 
| [15:11] | That’s the woman that rescued Snow. | 就是这女人救了白雪 | 
| [15:13] | The red hair. | 红发的那个 | 
| [15:14] | It’s unmistakable. | 绝不会有错 | 
| [15:16] | I thought she had a tail, but yes, I’m sure. | 我以为她有尾巴 但我确定是她 | 
| [15:18] | Next time you let someone fall to their death, | 下次你让人摔死时 | 
| [15:22] | make sure they’re actually dead. | 确保他们真的死了 | 
| [15:25] | She looked dead. | 她看起来已经死了 | 
| [15:27] | No. | 不 | 
| [15:29] | Death looks more like this… | 这样才叫死亡 | 
| [15:35] | S-sh-sh-shall I lead more knights after Snow White? | 我要带更多骑士去追捕白雪公主吗 | 
| [15:39] | You boys have proved unequal to the task. | 你们证明了自己无法胜任这项工作 | 
| [15:47] | No. | 不 | 
| [15:51] | I’ve got a new idea. | 我有一个新想法 | 
| [16:06] | Look at them go. | 瞧瞧他们 | 
| [16:07] | So determined to find their missing friend. | 一心想找到他们失踪的朋友 | 
| [16:11] | Speaking of that friend… | 说到那位朋友 | 
| [16:13] | What should we do with Neal? | 我们要怎么对付尼尔 | 
| [16:16] | It’s time to move him. | 该转移他了 | 
| [16:18] | Take him to the echo cave. | 带他去回音洞 | 
| [16:22] | The game is about to get interesting. | 游戏要开始变得有趣了 | 
| [16:40] | You don’t know what to do, do you? | 你不知道该怎么办 是吗 | 
| [16:46] | No, I don’t. | 是啊 | 
| [16:48] | Come home to Storybrooke. | 回童话镇来吧 | 
| [16:50] | And just leave… | 就这样抛弃 | 
| [16:52] | Henry, my family behind? | 亨利 抛弃我的家人吗 | 
| [16:55] | Come with me, | 跟我走 | 
| [16:57] | and we can start a new family. | 我们可以重新组建一个家 | 
| [17:00] | Our own family. | 我们自己的家 | 
| [17:02] | That’s what I want. | 这是我想要的 | 
| [17:04] | Don’t you? | 难道你不想吗 | 
| [17:06] | No, you– you can’t want anything. | 不 你不可能想要任何东西 | 
| [17:10] | You’re just a figment of my self-conscious. | 你只是我凭空想出来的 | 
| [17:11] | No. No. I’m really here. | 不不 我真的在这里 | 
| [17:20] | Take my hand. | 握着我的手 | 
| [17:21] | Believe in our love, and we can go back. | 相信我们的爱 我们就能回去了 | 
| [17:27] | Take it, Rumple. Please. | 朗普 握着我的手吧 | 
| [17:30] | Come home to me. | 回到我身边吧 | 
| [17:37] | Enough of this. | 够了 | 
| [17:39] | Regina! | 瑞金娜 | 
| [17:40] | Are you really going to fall for this? | 你真的要上当吗 | 
| [17:42] | Rumple, st-stop her. | 朗普 叫她住手 | 
| [17:44] | Don’t listen to him. | 不要听他的 | 
| [17:45] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 | 
| [17:45] | Showing you the truth. | 给你看看真相 | 
| [17:48] | No! | 不要 | 
| [17:53] | Look who you’re really dealing with. | 瞧瞧这到底是谁 | 
| [17:58] | Pan. | 潘 | 
| [18:12] | I kissed him. | 我亲了他 | 
| [18:13] | What? | 什么 | 
| [18:15] | – Who? – Hook. | -亲了谁 -虎克 | 
| [18:16] | I kissed hook. | 我亲了虎克 | 
| [18:20] | Why? | 为什么呢 | 
| [18:21] | I-I don’t know. I-I was… | 我不知道 我 | 
| [18:23] | It’s been a while. | 已经有段时间了 | 
| [18:24] | I was feeling good. I don’t know. | 我当时心情不错 我也说不清 | 
| [18:25] | Did it mean anything? | 这有什么深意吗 | 
| [18:27] | It– it was just a kiss. | 只是一个吻 | 
| [18:29] | I’m sure Neal will understand. | 我相信尼尔会理解的 | 
| [18:32] | If he’s still alive. | 如果他还活着的话 | 
| [18:33] | Emma, I get what you’re doing, you know. | 艾玛 我知道你在做什么 | 
| [18:37] | You don’t want to open yourself up to the hope that he’s alive, | 你不想抱着他还活着的希望 | 
| [18:39] | but you should. | 可你应该这么做 | 
| [18:40] | Why? | 为什么 | 
| [18:44] | Because you deserve a happy ending, Emma. | 因为你应该有个幸福结局 艾玛 | 
| [18:47] | And happy endings always start with hope. | 而幸福结局总始于希望 | 
| [18:50] | This was a terrible, terrible mistake. | 这真是个可怕的错误 | 
| [18:52] | You met him. It’s a start. | 你见到他了 这是个开始 | 
| [18:55] | More like an end. | 更像是结束 | 
| [18:57] | I can’t ask him to give up his dream for someone he just met. | 我不能要求他为了刚刚遇见的人而放弃梦想 | 
| [19:01] | Maybe you’re the dream. | 也许你就是他的梦想 | 
| [19:02] | Maybe. | 也许 | 
| [19:05] | But I can’t make him choose. | 但我不能要他二选一 | 
| [19:09] | It’s not right. | 这样不对 | 
| [19:10] | You can’t make him choose? | 你不能要他二选一 | 
| [19:12] | Or you don’t want to make him choose? | 还是你不想让他二选一 | 
| [19:16] | You’re afraid. | 你在害怕 | 
| [19:18] | Of what? | 害怕什么 | 
| [19:20] | Of his choice. | 害怕他的选择 | 
| [19:24] | There is nothing about any of this… that’s easy. | 这整件事对我来说并不容易 | 
| [19:29] | So take my advice. | 听我一句劝 | 
| [19:30] | Do the hard thing. | 做难的事吧 | 
| [19:32] | Be honest. | 坦诚相待 | 
| [19:34] | No secrets. | 不要隐瞒 | 
| [19:35] | Open your heart to love. | 敞开你的心去爱 | 
| [19:36] | It is so worth the risk, | 那绝对值得你冒这个险 | 
| [19:39] | even if you get hurt. | 就算你受了伤 | 
| [19:40] | Then you’ll know– you’ll know you tried. | 那你也会知道 你努力过了 | 
| [19:45] | I just need some time to think. | 我只是需要点时间想想 | 
| [19:47] | Well, you have three hours. | 你有三小时考虑 | 
| [19:49] | So I’ll be here if you need me. | 我就在这里 你可以随时来找我 | 
| [20:03] | What should I do? | 我该怎么做 | 
| [20:05] | That’s right, | 没错 | 
| [20:06] | I’m talking to you, Ursula, | 我跟你说话呢 厄休拉 | 
| [20:09] | mythical goddess of the sea. | 传说中的海之女神 | 
| [20:12] | He thought you brought us together, | 他以为是你让我们相遇 | 
| [20:13] | but we both know that’s lie, so… | 但你我都明白这不是真的 | 
| [20:16] | Tell me, | 告诉我 | 
| [20:18] | between girlfriends, | 像闺蜜说悄悄话 | 
| [20:20] | what do I do? | 我该怎么做 | 
| [20:24] | Nothing, huh? | 什么都不做吗 | 
| [20:27] | Well, what should I expect from a long-dead myth? | 早已沉寂的传说还能怎么样啊 | 
| [20:30] | You gave me legs, but that’s it, right? | 你赐予我双腿 但仅此而已 是吗 | 
| [20:33] | No answers? | 没有答案 | 
| [20:37] | Thanks… for nothin’. | 谢谢你 什么都不说 | 
| [20:58] | Ursula? | 厄休拉 | 
| [21:02] | Hello… | 你好啊 | 
| [21:05] | Ariel. | 艾莉尔 | 
| [21:17] | What is this? Amateur hour? | 你怎么回事 这都信 | 
| [21:22] | Did you really believe that was Belle? | 你真以为那是贝儿 | 
| [21:24] | Why are you here? | 你来这儿干什么 | 
| [21:26] | Well, for starters, it appears I’m saving your ass. | 看来我是来救你的 | 
| [21:28] | You were about to be Pan’s lunch. | 你差点成了潘的盘中餐 | 
| [21:30] | Oh, what do you care? | 你在乎什么 | 
| [21:33] | I care because I’ve been camping with the Charmings for a week | 我在乎是因为我和王子一行人待了一周 | 
| [21:36] | and getting nowhere. | 结果一事无成 | 
| [21:39] | If we’re gonna get Henry, | 要想救回亨利 | 
| [21:41] | I need you. | 我需要你 | 
| [21:43] | I need Rumplestiltskin. | 我需要朗普斯金 | 
| [21:45] | Well, the problem, dearie, | 可问题是 | 
| [21:47] | is that Rumplestiltskin can only stop Pan by dying. | 朗普斯金想阻止潘 只能牺牲自己 | 
| [21:50] | You’re not gonna die at anyone’s hands but my own. | 你只能死在我手里 | 
| [21:55] | We’re the two most powerful practitioners of magic | 我们是迄今为止最强大的 | 
| [21:58] | who have ever lived. | 魔法师 | 
| [22:00] | The evil queen and the dark one joining forces? | 巫后和黑暗者联手 | 
| [22:04] | I’d say we can find another way | 我敢说我们能找到别的办法 | 
| [22:07] | to handle one smug teenager. | 对付一个自以为是的少年 | 
| [22:09] | You’ve never faced him. I have. | 你从没与他正面交手过 但我有过 | 
| [22:12] | And I know what killing him requires. | 我知道杀他需要什么 | 
| [22:13] | And that is? My life. | 需要我的命啊 | 
| [22:18] | Well, as much as I want to, | 虽然我恨他入骨 | 
| [22:20] | maybe we don’t have to kill him. | 但也许不必杀了他 | 
| [22:22] | If that’s the case, then… | 这样的话 那么… | 
| [22:25] | maybe we can find another way– | 也许还有别的办法 | 
| [22:28] | Something to contain him, some other fate. | 用什么东西控制住他 给他另一种结局 | 
| [22:31] | A fate worse than death. | 比死亡更可怕的结局 | 
| [22:35] | Now we’re talkin’. | 这才像样 | 
| [22:38] | There’s my malevolent imp. | 这才是我狠心的小恶魔 | 
| [22:41] | Is there a spell you know? Something we can enact? | 是咒语吗 我们能施的法术 | 
| [22:43] | No. But back in my shop, | 不是 但我商店里 | 
| [22:45] | I might have just the thing. | 可能刚好有合适的东西 | 
| [22:46] | Well, why didn’t you bring it with you in the first place?! | 你怎么一开始不带身上 | 
| [22:48] | Because I came here to kill him and die in the process! | 因为我是来与他同归于尽的 | 
| [22:53] | Well, I could’ve told you that wasn’t gonna happen. | 你要早说我就会告诉你那是不可能的 | 
| [22:56] | You forget, dear. | 别忘了 | 
| [22:57] | I’ve known you a long time. | 我太了解你了 | 
| [23:01] | I know all about your survival instincts. | 我清楚你的生存本能 | 
| [23:03] | Yeah, well, they’ve just kicked in. | 这本能刚刚被激发了 | 
| [23:05] | Good. | 很好 | 
| [23:07] | So now we just need a change of plans. | 所以现在我们需要换个计划 | 
| [23:11] | We need to get back to your shop, pick up this magical item, | 我们得回你的商店 取来这个魔法物品 | 
| [23:14] | and then all of our problems are solved. | 所有问题都能解决了 | 
| [23:16] | Crossing realms? Is that all? | 穿越到另一边 仅此而已吗 | 
| [23:20] | Yes. | 是 | 
| [23:22] | That’s all. | 仅此而已 | 
| [23:25] | You’re… real. | 你…真的存在 | 
| [23:28] | As real as the legs you’re standing on. | 和你的双腿一样真 | 
| [23:31] | I’m sorry if I was rude before. I– | 我为之前的无礼道歉 我… | 
| [23:33] | My dear sweet child. | 我的好孩子 | 
| [23:36] | Don’t fret. | 别怕 | 
| [23:38] | I understand. | 我明白 | 
| [23:40] | But you’re also in luck. | 但你也很走运 | 
| [23:44] | I can help with your… | 我能帮你走出… | 
| [23:48] | dilemma. | 困境 | 
| [23:50] | With prince Eric? | 你说埃里克王子的事吗 | 
| [23:53] | I have to tell him the truth, don’t I? | 我得告诉他真相 是吗 | 
| [23:54] | Bah! | 放屁 | 
| [23:56] | Your friend was mistaken. | 你朋友大错特错 | 
| [23:58] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 | 
| [23:59] | Of course I’m sure. | 当然确定 | 
| [24:02] | If you tell him the truth– | 如果你告诉他真相 | 
| [24:03] | that you’re from two different worlds– | 你们来自不同的世界 | 
| [24:06] | He won’t accept that. | 他接受不了真相 | 
| [24:09] | Or you. | 也接受不了你 | 
| [24:10] | How is this helping again? | 你这话有什么用 | 
| [24:12] | What if I told you | 如果我告诉你 | 
| [24:15] | that you could keep your… legs? | 你能一直拥有双腿 | 
| [24:20] | That you can walk on land, | 能在陆地上行走 | 
| [24:23] | be a part of his world… | 变成他世界的一部分 | 
| [24:27] | Forever, | 永远如此 | 
| [24:31] | without ever telling him your secret, that you’re a mermaid? | 永远不必告诉他你是美人鱼 | 
| [24:39] | Would you be interested? | 你感兴趣吗 | 
| [24:41] | Of course. | 当然 | 
| [24:50] | What is it? What happened? | 怎么了 快说 | 
| [24:52] | Something amazing. | 天大的喜讯 | 
| [24:53] | And not just for me, but for the both of us. | 不只是对我 对你我都是 | 
| [24:55] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么呢 | 
| [24:57] | I received a gift– | 我受到了一份礼物 | 
| [24:58] | a gift that will allow me to spend the rest of my life with Eric, | 它能让我与埃里克共度余生 | 
| [25:02] | and a way for you to escape your evil queen. | 也能让你摆脱巫后 | 
| [25:05] | How is that possible? | 这怎么可能呢 | 
| [25:06] | Look. | 瞧 | 
| [25:11] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 | 
| [25:12] | This is no ordinary bracelet. | 这可不是一般的手镯 | 
| [25:16] | Look. | 你看 | 
| [25:17] | – Here. – What’s happening? | -变了 -怎么回事 | 
| [25:23] | You’re a mermaid. | 你变成美人鱼了 | 
| [25:24] | Ariel… | 艾莉尔 | 
| [25:27] | What have you done? | 你干了什么 | 
| [25:28] | The bracelet is magic. | 这是魔法手镯 | 
| [25:30] | I got it from Ursula. | 厄休拉给我的 | 
| [25:31] | By wearing it, you get my tail, and I can keep my legs. | 戴着它 你能拥有鱼尾 我能拥有双腿 | 
| [25:35] | That’s the price, but it’s a good price. | 这就是代价 但是好的代价 | 
| [25:38] | Don’t you see? | 你还不明白吗 | 
| [25:39] | You can escape. You can travel to my land– | 你能逃到我生活的地方 | 
| [25:42] | A land where the evil queen cannot follow. | 巫后找不到你的地方 | 
| [25:45] | And you can have a life, | 你能活下去 | 
| [25:46] | a wonderful life, | 好好活下去 | 
| [25:48] | under the sea. | 活在海底 | 
| [25:49] | Ursula gave you the bracelet? | 手镯是厄休拉给你的吗 | 
| [25:51] | Yes. | 没错 | 
| [25:52] | Ursula is a myth. | 厄休拉只是神话 | 
| [25:54] | She hasn’t existed for thousands of years. | 千年来都不曾存在 | 
| [25:56] | She’s not real. | 她不存在 | 
| [25:58] | Yes, she is. | 她存在 | 
| [26:00] | Actually… | 其实… | 
| [26:02] | it’s not entirely true. | 并不是这样 | 
| [26:05] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 | 
| [26:09] | Well, well, well. | 看啊看啊 | 
| [26:11] | Look at the catch of the day. | 今天真是大丰收啊 | 
| [26:15] | Ursula? | 厄休拉 | 
| [26:16] | No, this isn’t Ursula. | 她不是厄休拉 | 
| [26:18] | This is regina, | 她是瑞金娜 | 
| [26:20] | the evil queen. | 邪恶的巫后 | 
| [26:27] | The tracks lead directly into that cave. | 足迹一直延伸到那个山洞里 | 
| [26:29] | This must be where Pan is keeping Neal. | 这里一定是潘囚禁尼尔的地方 | 
| [26:31] | If the cave is some sort of prison, | 如果这个山洞是监狱 | 
| [26:33] | why aren’t there any guards posted to stop us? | 为什么没有守卫阻拦我们呢 | 
| [26:36] | Because this prison doesn’t require guards. | 因为这监狱不需要守卫 | 
| [26:42] | Echo cave. | 回音洞 | 
| [26:44] | You know it? | 你知道 | 
| [26:45] | All too well. | 太了解了 | 
| [26:48] | I lost half my crew inside those rock walls. | 我一半的手下就死在那石墙后面 | 
| [26:51] | The only way to rescue someone from inside | 想要把人从里边救出来 | 
| [26:53] | is to reveal a secret. | 必须说出一个秘密 | 
| [26:56] | A secret? | 一个秘密 | 
| [26:58] | That’s all? | 仅此而已吗 | 
| [26:59] | Your darkest secret. | 你内心最阴暗的秘密 | 
| [27:02] | Echo cave derives its name from an old saying– | 回音洞这个名字源自一句谚语 | 
| [27:04] | “the deeper the lie, the more truth in its echo.” | “谎言越甚 真相的回声越大” | 
| [27:07] | The cave demands that you reveal a truth about yourself. | 这洞穴要求你说出关于自己的真相 | 
| [27:10] | A secret you would never admit to anyone. | 一个你永远不会向他人坦白的秘密 | 
| [27:12] | This is ridiculous. | 这太荒谬了 | 
| [27:13] | Don’t kill the messenger, luv. | 别杀信使 亲爱的 | 
| [27:14] | Even if we spill our guts, | 即使我们真说了 | 
| [27:16] | how do we know Neal’s still alive in there? | 又怎么能确定尼尔还活着呢 | 
| [27:18] | Because this is what Pan wants. | 因为这就是潘想要的 | 
| [27:20] | He wants us to rescue him. | 他想让我们去救尼尔 | 
| [27:22] | Why? | 为什么 | 
| [27:23] | So that we reveal our secrets. | 让我们说出秘密 | 
| [27:25] | He believes once we do, our secrets will destroy us. | 他觉得我们一旦说出来 秘密就会摧毁我们 | 
| [27:35] | Having trouble with your fin? | 鳍用不惯吗 | 
| [27:36] | I’ll figure it out! | 我会弄明白的 | 
| [27:38] | Snow, the bracelet. | 白雪 那个手镯 | 
| [27:41] | The wearer can’t take it off. | 你自己摘不下来 | 
| [27:44] | Did I leave that detail out? | 这个细节我忘讲了吗 | 
| [27:49] | For once, Snow, | 这次 白雪 | 
| [27:51] | you won’t be able to run away. | 你再也逃不了了 | 
| [27:54] | You tricked me? | 你骗了我 | 
| [27:55] | You went to a long-dead octopus for advice, | 你向一个早就死掉的章鱼寻求建议 | 
| [27:57] | and you’re going to blame me for your problems? | 却要把责任推到我身上吗 | 
| [28:00] | This is wrong. | 这样不对 | 
| [28:04] | Sorry, dear. | 对不起 亲爱的 | 
| [28:05] | You’re not helping her. | 你休想帮她 | 
| [28:07] | Ariel, get out of here. | 艾莉尔 离开这里 | 
| [28:09] | For once we’re in agreement. | 终于有一次我们意见一致了 | 
| [28:11] | Get out of here, Mermaid! | 离开这里 美人鱼 | 
| [28:13] | Not if you’re gonna hurt my friend. | 我不能允许你伤害我朋友 | 
| [28:16] | You have a choice. | 你有选择 | 
| [28:18] | Your friend’s going to be hurt either way. | 无论怎样 你朋友是逃不过这一劫了 | 
| [28:20] | The real question is | 真正的问题是 | 
| [28:21] | whether you’re going to join her. | 你是不是也想跟着受苦 | 
| [28:23] | Or are you going to run off and get your happy ending? | 还是想离开这里 去过幸福生活 | 
| [28:29] | Go on. | 选啊 | 
| [28:30] | There are no second chances. | 没有第二次机会 | 
| [28:33] | It’s okay, Ariel. | 没事的 艾莉尔 | 
| [28:36] | I can’t keep running forever. | 我不能一直逃下去了 | 
| [28:38] | You have a chance at happiness. | 你有追求幸福的机会 | 
| [28:41] | That’s something the queen will never have. | 这是巫后永远得不到的 | 
| [28:44] | Eric is going to leave any moment. Go to him. | 埃里克随时都可能离开 快去找他 | 
| [28:46] | Listen to her, Ariel! | 听她的 艾莉尔 | 
| [28:49] | Are you really going to give up the love of your life… | 你真的要放弃一生的真爱吗 | 
| [28:53] | For a friend? | 就为了一个朋友 | 
| [28:58] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 | 
| [29:08] | Now… | 好了 | 
| [29:10] | Where were we? | 我们说到哪了 | 
| [29:12] | Oh, right. | 对了 | 
| [29:14] | The catch of the day. | 丰收的一天 | 
| [29:30] | what are you doing? | 你在干什么 | 
| [29:35] | Hold your breath. | 屏住呼吸 | 
| [30:24] | Emma! | 艾玛 | 
| [30:27] | Neal. | 尼尔 | 
| [30:29] | It must be a hundred feet across. | 肯定有一百多英尺远 | 
| [30:31] | Even if we fashioned some sort of rope, | 即使我们能造条绳子出来 | 
| [30:33] | there’s nothing to attach it to. | 也没地方栓绳子 | 
| [30:34] | No way to swing over. | 根本荡不过去 | 
| [30:36] | So what do we do? | 那我们怎么办 | 
| [30:38] | I told you what needs to be done. | 我把办法告诉你了 | 
| [30:41] | Consider this the moment of truth, literally. | 现在是吐露心声的时候了 | 
| [30:43] | Now… who wants to kick things off? | 谁第一个说 | 
| [30:45] | So, what? | 怎么 | 
| [30:46] | Someone tells their secret and they sprout wings? | 谁说出秘密就能长翅膀吗 | 
| [30:49] | I don’t know the particulars, only what I’ve been told. | 具体情况我不清楚 是别人跟我讲的 | 
| [30:51] | Well, how do you know it’ll work? | 你怎么知道一定有效 | 
| [30:59] | There’s only one way to find out, I suppose. | 看来只有一种方法能证实 | 
| [31:07] | I kissed Emma. | 我亲过艾玛 | 
| [31:09] | – You did what? – David, now is not the time. | -什么 -戴维 现在不是时候 | 
| [31:11] | I already told Mary Margaret, | 我已经告诉玛丽·玛格丽特了 | 
| [31:13] | so technically it’s not a secret. | 严格讲这已经不是秘密了 | 
| [31:15] | But it was just a kiss. | 但只是亲一下而已 | 
| [31:18] | How’s that your darkest secret? | 这怎么会是你最阴暗的秘密呢 | 
| [31:20] | It’s what the kiss exposed. | 是这一吻的意义 | 
| [31:23] | My secret is, | 我的秘密是 | 
| [31:25] | I never thought I’d be capable of letting go of my first love– | 我从没想到 自己会放下我的初恋 | 
| [31:29] | of my Milah– | 放下米拉 | 
| [31:31] | To believe that I could find someone else | 从不相信我能再爱上别人 | 
| [31:35] | that is, until I met you. | 直到我遇到你 | 
| [31:53] | – Mary Margaret– – No, no. No. | -玛丽·玛格丽特 -不要 | 
| [31:56] | Me next. | 我来吧 | 
| [31:59] | Ever since the curse broke, | 自从诅咒被破除后 | 
| [32:01] | since we found each other, since we found Emma… | 自从我们找到彼此 自从我们找到艾玛 | 
| [32:05] | and all of that happiness, | 所有这些幸福 | 
| [32:06] | there is something I haven’t wanted to admit. | 有件事我一直不想承认 | 
| [32:10] | Our daughter is a beautiful, smart, | 我们的女儿是个美丽 聪慧 | 
| [32:16] | amazing woman whom I love very much, | 无与伦比的女人 我非常爱她 | 
| [32:18] | and of whom I could not be more proud. | 而且为她感到无比自豪 | 
| [32:24] | But she’s all grown up. | 但她已经长大成人 | 
| [32:27] | And… | 还有 | 
| [32:28] | As much as I wanna pretend I’m okay with that, I’m not. | 虽然我很想装作自己能够接受 但并非如此 | 
| [32:33] | We missed it, David. | 我们错过了 戴维 | 
| [32:36] | What we have with her is unique, | 我们与她的关系很特别 | 
| [32:38] | but it’s not what I wanted. | 但我不想这样 | 
| [32:42] | We were cheated out of everything– | 我们的一切都被剥夺了 | 
| [32:44] | Her first step, her first word, her first smile. | 她人生第一步 第一句话 第一次微笑 | 
| [32:48] | We missed it all. | 我们全错过了 | 
| [32:51] | What are you saying? | 你想说什么 | 
| [32:53] | When we get off this island | 我们离开这个岛 | 
| [32:54] | and get back to Storybrooke, I want another go at it. | 返回童话镇后 我想要重新来过 | 
| [32:59] | I wanna have another baby. | 我想再要一个孩子 | 
| [33:13] | Nothing in this world would make me happier, | 这世上没有能比这更让我开心的事了 | 
| [33:15] | And I know | 我知道 | 
| [33:17] | with all my heart that you would make… | 我深深地知道 你会成为 | 
| [33:21] | an amazing mother. | 一个优秀的母亲 | 
| [33:25] | But it can never happen… | 但这是不可能的 | 
| [33:27] | At least not with me. | 至少跟我不可能 | 
| [33:31] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 | 
| [33:36] | When Hook and I went to search for the sextant, | 虎克和我去找六分仪时 | 
| [33:39] | he was really taking me to find a cure. | 他其实是带我去找解药 | 
| [33:43] | A cure for what? | 什么的解药 | 
| [33:46] | Dreamshade. | 梦荫 | 
| [33:50] | The lost boys, the arrow you pushed me out of the way… | 那些迷失男孩 你救我的那一箭… | 
| [33:54] | I wasn’t fast enough. | 我没躲过 | 
| [33:57] | I was hit. | 我被划伤了 | 
| [33:59] | Hook was able to find a cure, but it comes at a price. | 虎克找到了解药 但要付出代价 | 
| [34:03] | I can’t leave Neverland. | 我不能离开梦幻岛 | 
| [34:08] | If I do, I’ll die. | 如果离开了 我就会死 | 
| [34:49] | – You OK? – Yeah. But Henry, I… | -你还好吗 -还好 但亨利… | 
| [34:52] | It’s okay. We’re gonna take care of him. | 没事 我们会找到他的 | 
| [34:54] | Just need to get you out of there first. | 先把你救出来 | 
| [34:59] | Emma, Emma, Emma, Emma! | 艾玛 艾玛等等 | 
| [35:04] | You know that’s not how this works. | 你知道这样不行 | 
| [35:10] | It’s okay. | 没事的 | 
| [35:15] | You can tell me anything. | 你想说什么就说 | 
| [35:20] | When I heard you might be here, | 当我知道你可能在这儿 | 
| [35:22] | that you might still be alive, | 你可能还活着 | 
| [35:25] | I knew I should be happy, | 我该高兴的 | 
| [35:26] | but I wasn’t. | 但我没有 | 
| [35:28] | I was terrified. | 我害怕了 | 
| [35:31] | I didn’t understand why until now. | 直到现在 我才明白那是为什么 | 
| [35:36] | From the moment when I saw you in New York, | 从我在纽约见到你的那一刻起 | 
| [35:39] | the instant…you stepped back in my life, I knew. | 从你回到我生命中的那一瞬间起 | 
| [35:47] | I knew I’d never stop loving you. | 我就知道我永远不会停止爱你 | 
| [35:52] | And before I even had a chance to take a breath, I… | 可还没过多久 我… | 
| [35:55] | I lost you once more, | 我又一次失去了你 | 
| [35:56] | and all that pain that I had pushed down for all those years, | 这些年我深深压抑的那些痛苦 | 
| [35:58] | it just came… rushing back, and I… | 又一次涌上心头 我… | 
| [36:03] | I didn’t know if I could go through it again. | 我不知道我还能不能再承受一次 | 
| [36:09] | I love you. | 我爱你 | 
| [36:10] | I probably always will. | 我可能会永远爱你 | 
| [36:15] | But my secret… | 但我的秘密… | 
| [36:20] | is that I was hoping that this was a trick. | 是我希望这只是个骗局 | 
| [36:26] | I was hoping you were dead… | 我希望你已经死了… | 
| [36:29] | Because it would be easier for me to put you behind me | 因为比起面对我们又一次经历的痛苦 | 
| [36:33] | than to face all the pain that we went through all over again. | 放下你更轻松些 | 
| [37:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [37:06] | Well, don’t thank us yet. We still have to save Henry. | 先别忙着谢 我们还得救亨利 | 
| [37:08] | We found your star map, so the real question is, | 我们找到了你的星象图 所以问题是 | 
| [37:10] | do you know how to get off this island? | 你知道怎么逃出这岛吗 | 
| [37:12] | If we can find Henry, I can get us home. | 如果能找到亨利 我就能带大家回家 | 
| [37:14] | Well, let’s go get Tinker Bell and… | 那我们去找小叮当 | 
| [37:17] | retrieve the boy. | 救出孩子 | 
| [37:23] | You all right? | 你还好吗 | 
| [37:25] | Yeah, I’m fine. | 我没事 | 
| [37:27] | About what I said… | 我刚刚说的… | 
| [37:28] | – Hey. Hey, Emma, it’s okay. – No, it’s not. | -艾玛 没关系 -不 | 
| [37:32] | I wish I could change how I feel | 我希望我能不这么想 | 
| [37:33] | more than anything, but… | 非常希望 但… | 
| [37:37] | I can’t. I’m sorry. | 我做不到 抱歉 | 
| [37:39] | Don’t be. | 不用道歉 | 
| [37:41] | After everything I’ve put you through, | 我让你受了那么多苦 | 
| [37:42] | you don’t ever have to apologize to me about how you feel. | 你不用为这种感受感到抱歉 | 
| [37:45] | Hey, I’m glad you told me. | 我很高兴你告诉我了 | 
| [37:48] | I have a secret, too, Emma. | 我也有秘密 艾玛 | 
| [37:51] | I’m never gonna stop fighting for you. | 我不会放弃你的 | 
| [37:55] | Never. | 绝不 | 
| [38:04] | Look, I know I should’ve told you… | 听我说 我知道我该告诉你… | 
| [38:05] | Don’t. Just… not now. | 别说了 现在别说 | 
| [38:11] | I am so sorry, Snow. Are you okay? | 我很抱歉 白雪 你还好吗 | 
| [38:14] | Yeah. | 还好 | 
| [38:17] | I’m fine! | 我很好 | 
| [38:20] | But you need to go. | 但你得走了 | 
| [38:22] | What? | 什么 | 
| [38:23] | Eric…tell him the truth. | 去找埃里克 告诉他真相 | 
| [38:27] | Go to him. | 去找他 | 
| [38:29] | The caravan is probably long gone by now, | 舰队可能早就走了 | 
| [38:31] | and we’re miles from the docks. | 我们离码头很远 | 
| [38:32] | I saw how he looked at you at the ball. | 我看见他在舞会上看你的眼神 | 
| [38:35] | He’ll wait as long as possible. | 他会尽量等你的 | 
| [38:37] | You think he’s still there? | 你觉得他还在那儿吗 | 
| [38:39] | There is only one way to find out. | 要知道就去看看吧 | 
| [38:42] | Go! | 快去 | 
| [38:44] | Thank you, Snow! | 谢谢你 白雪 | 
| [38:45] | Go! Just go! | 去 快去 | 
| [38:56] | Your highness. | 殿下 | 
| [38:58] | It’s time. | 时间到了 | 
| [39:01] | Just a little longer. | 再等一会儿 | 
| [39:49] | I told you there’d be no second chances. | 我跟你说过没有第二次机会 | 
| [39:56] | Oh, that. Your voice. | 你的声音 | 
| [39:59] | I took it. | 我拿走了 | 
| [40:01] | The only thing worse about telling your prince | 比起告诉王子你的心意然后被拒绝 | 
| [40:06] | how you feel and rejecting you is… | 更糟的就是… | 
| [40:08] | never telling him at all. | 永远不能告诉他 | 
| [40:12] | Never knowing. | 永远不知他会作何反应 | 
| [40:14] | Never even having a chance at true love. | 永远没有找到真爱的机会 | 
| [40:20] | That’s right, dear. | 没错 亲爱的 | 
| [40:21] | He’s gone. | 他走了 | 
| [40:27] | Time to swim back home, | 该回家了 | 
| [40:30] | little mermaid. | 小美人鱼 | 
| [40:44] | Hello, Regina. | 你好呀 瑞金娜 | 
| [40:53] | You. | 是你 | 
| [40:55] | You’re real? | 你真的存在吗 | 
| [40:57] | Next time you claim to be me, | 下次你假扮我时 | 
| [40:59] | you’ll find out just how real I am. | 就会知道我有多真实了 | 
| [41:06] | Don’t ever do that again. | 永远不要再假扮我 | 
| [41:23] | If you think summoning a giant squid is the answer, | 如果你想召唤大乌贼 | 
| [41:26] | I’ve already tried that. | 我已经试过了 | 
| [41:28] | Oh, you’ve had fun, haven’t you? | 你玩得挺欢乐啊 | 
| [41:32] | I have no intention of ordering calamari. | 我没想点炸鱿鱼 | 
| [41:48] | Hello, Ariel. | 你好呀 艾莉尔 | 
| [41:50] | Long time. | 好久不见 | 
| [41:52] | It’s true mermaids can travel across realms. | 美人鱼确实能穿越各个世界 | 
| [41:57] | But they can’t be trusted. | 但她们不值得信任 | 
| [41:59] | This one can. | 这只可信 | 
| [42:00] | We have history together. | 我们有过一段过去 | 
| [42:02] | Well, that would explain the distasteful look on her face. | 难怪她一脸厌恶的表情 | 
| [42:04] | And now she’s going to help us. | 现在她要帮我们 | 
| [42:10] | Oh, right, your voice. | 对了 你的声音 | 
| [42:13] | Why would I help you? | 我凭什么要帮你 | 
| [42:15] | Because I can give you what you want. | 因为我可以给你你想要的 | 
| [42:22] | I can give you legs, Ariel, | 我能给你一双腿 艾莉尔 | 
| [42:26] | and this time, control over them. | 这一次好好利用 | 
| [42:29] | But more importantly, I can give you what you need most. | 但更重要的 我能给你你最想要的 | 
| [42:32] | What? | 什么 | 
| [42:33] | The place I’m sending you among its residents | 我要你去的那个地方 住着一个人 | 
| [42:37] | is your prince Eric. | 你的王子埃里克 | 
| [42:42] | What’s the name of this place? | 那是哪里 | 
| [42:45] | Storybrooke. | 童话镇 |