时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | – Find your anger. – Smell that? | -找到你的怒火 -闻到了吗 |
[00:06] | – What? – Smoke. | -什么 -烟味 |
[00:07] | I can’t leave Neverland. | 我不能离开梦幻岛 |
[00:09] | If I do, I’ll die. | 如果离开了 我就会死 |
[00:10] | Maybe we don’t have to kill him. | 也许不必杀了他 |
[00:12] | Maybe we can find another way. | 也许还有别的办法 |
[00:13] | I might have just the thing. | 我可能刚好有合适的东西 |
[00:14] | Why would I help you? | 我凭什么要帮你 |
[00:16] | The place I’m sending you, among its residents, | 我要你去的那个地方 住着一个人 |
[00:18] | is your prince Eric. | 你的王子埃里克 |
[00:20] | You have a nice girl waiting for you back in Storybrooke. | 童话镇还有个好姑娘在等着你 |
[00:23] | Belle, is it? | 贝儿 是吗 |
[00:27] | You have to stay here. | 你得留下 |
[00:28] | No! W-why? I-I… I wanna help. | 不 为什么 我想帮忙 |
[00:31] | Well, Greg and Tamara weren’t working alone. | 格雷格和塔玛拉不是单独行动的 |
[00:33] | Others will follow. | 会有其他人尾随而至 |
[00:35] | It’s a cloaking spell. | 这是隐身咒语 |
[00:37] | It’ll shield the town, | 能够隐蔽小镇 |
[00:38] | making it impossible for anyone to find. | 让小镇不被其他人找到 |
[00:41] | Well, then how–how will you find your way back to me? | 那你要怎么找到回家的路呢 |
[00:50] | You’re not coming back, are you? | 你不会回来了 是吗 |
[00:53] | The prophecy. | 预言 |
[00:54] | The boy is my undoing. | 说那个孩子是我的煞星 |
[00:57] | But he’s also my grandson. | 但他也是我的孙子 |
[00:59] | I must save him. | 我必须救他 |
[01:00] | I understand. I also know… | 我理解 但是我也知道 |
[01:04] | that the future isn’t always what it seems. | 未来充满无限可能 |
[01:09] | I will | 我会 |
[01:10] | see you again. | 再见到你 |
[01:37] | They did it! | 他们做到了 |
[01:38] | They saved us! | 他们救了我们 |
[01:42] | They did save us, didn’t they? | 他们是救了我们吧 |
[01:45] | Tears of joy? | 这是喜极而泣吗 |
[01:46] | Belle, what is it? Are you okay? | 贝儿 怎么了 你还好吗 |
[01:47] | What happened? Where is everyone? | 出什么事了 他们人呢 |
[01:49] | They stopped the self-destruct device. | 他们中止了自毁装置 |
[01:51] | Those people who came– Greg and Tamara– | 来的那两个人 格雷格和塔玛拉 |
[01:54] | they kidnapped Henry | 他们绑架了亨利 |
[01:56] | and they took him through a portal. | 用传送门把他带走了 |
[01:58] | A portal? To where? | 传送门 通向哪里 |
[01:59] | I-I don’t know. Everyone else followed them on Hook’s ship. | 我不知道 其他人上了虎克的船追他们去了 |
[02:04] | Why’d you stay behind? | 那你怎么留下了 |
[02:08] | Because I had to. | 因为我必须这样做 |
[02:23] | It’s a cloaking spell. | 这是隐形咒 |
[02:25] | Why? | 为什么 |
[02:26] | Because Rumple said… | 因为朗普说 |
[02:28] | he said others were coming. | 还会有其他人来 |
[02:50] | Who exactly does Gold think is coming? | 戈登到底认为谁会来 |
[02:53] | He didn’t say specifically. | 他没明确指出 |
[02:54] | Well, let’s not panic. | 我们别慌 |
[02:55] | I mean, for all we know, it’s a precaution. Right? | 这大概只是预防措施 对吧 |
[02:59] | Well, he–he did say | 他的确说过 |
[03:00] | they’re working with the people who tried to destroy the town. | 他们在和试图毁掉小镇的人合作 |
[03:03] | Can we panic now? | 我们现在能慌了吗 |
[03:04] | Yeah. Sure. Maybe just a little. | 当然 也许稍慌乱一下 |
[03:07] | We’ll be fine as long as we get this up in time. | 只要我们及时施咒就会没事 |
[03:11] | Careful, sister. Mines are a dangerous place. | 小心 妹子 矿下很危险的 |
[03:14] | Fairy dust. | 仙尘 |
[03:16] | It runs through the walls. | 能穿过墙壁 |
[03:17] | We just need to open up a vein, | 我们只需要挖开一小道 |
[03:18] | and that’ll carry the magic through town. | 仙尘就能让魔法覆盖整个小镇 |
[03:20] | No time for whistlin’, boys. Let’s get swingin’. | 没时间浪费口舌了 我们开挖吧 |
[03:40] | Halt! | 停下 |
[03:49] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[03:52] | I-I’ve never cast a spell before. | 我从没施过咒语 |
[03:55] | Maybe you should do this. | 也许该由你来 |
[03:57] | No. Mr. Gold entrusted this task to you for a reason. | 不 戈登先生把这事托付给你是有原因的 |
[04:01] | You just need to believe in yourself. | 你得相信你自己 |
[04:05] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[04:16] | You might wanna believe a little harder. | 你的信心得强一点 |
[05:30] | That’s Storybrooke? | 那是童话镇吗 |
[05:33] | Can you get there? | 你能去吗 |
[05:34] | It’s far. I’ll have to cross over realms. | 很远 我得穿越几个王国 |
[05:36] | But yes, I can make it. | 但是我可以的 |
[05:37] | If all went according to plan, | 如果一切顺利 |
[05:40] | Storybrooke… | 童话镇 |
[05:42] | will be surrounded by a cloaking spell. | 会被隐形咒覆盖 |
[05:44] | When you arrive, surface close to the shore. | 你到达时 在靠近海岸的地方出水 |
[05:47] | Then you’re inside its bounds. | 就能进入隐形咒内部 |
[05:49] | And what would you like me to bring back? | 你想让我给你带回什么 |
[05:50] | An object to help us defeat Pan. | 一样能帮我们击败潘的东西 |
[05:52] | Well, I’m gonna need a little more than that to go on. | 我还需要更多信息 |
[05:54] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[05:57] | Pan has ears everywhere. | 潘到处都有耳目 |
[05:59] | We can’t risk telling you. | 我们不能冒险告诉你 |
[06:02] | Then how? | 那怎么办 |
[06:03] | Find a woman named Belle, | 找到一个名叫贝儿的女人 |
[06:05] | and then give her this. | 然后把这个给她 |
[06:09] | She’ll know exactly what to do. | 她会知道该怎么做的 |
[06:12] | Belle. | 贝儿 |
[06:14] | Storybrooke. | 童话镇 |
[06:15] | Got it. | 记住了 |
[06:17] | And Eric? | 埃里克呢 |
[06:19] | Where will I find him in this new world? | 我到了那边 哪里能找到他 |
[06:20] | Well, that comes after you’ve succeeded. | 事办成了再说吧 |
[06:23] | Incentives are important. | 有动力才能办成事 |
[06:26] | The bracelet will only give you legs for 24 hours. | 魔法手镯只能让你保持一天人形 |
[06:30] | How do I know you’ll uphold your end of the bargain | 我怎么知道我回来后 |
[06:31] | when I’m back? | 你会信守诺言 |
[06:34] | Guess you’ll just have to trust me. | 你只能相信我了 |
[06:45] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[06:47] | Someone’s leaving neverland. | 有人要离开梦幻岛了 |
[06:49] | Where? | 在哪 |
[06:50] | How shall we stop them? | 如何阻止他们 |
[06:51] | It’s too late. | 来不及了 |
[06:54] | Don’t worry, Felix. | 别担心 菲力克斯 |
[06:56] | We simply need to get word to our friends on the ground. | 我们传话给那边的朋友就行 |
[06:58] | In Storybrooke? | 童话镇吗 |
[07:00] | They can handle this. | 他们应付得来 |
[07:02] | All it does is move up our timetable a touch. | 这只会让我们加快行动步伐 |
[07:06] | We need to get Henry ready. | 得让亨利准备了 |
[07:11] | And I need to have a chat with our friend in the other cage. | 我还得和另一只笼子里的朋友谈谈 |
[07:19] | Pan’s shadow? | 潘的影子吗 |
[07:20] | That’s your way off the island? | 这就是离岛的办法吗 |
[07:22] | Unfortunately, it’s the only way. | 但这是唯一的办法 |
[07:23] | Oh. We thought you learned how to navigate the stars. | 我们还以为你会用星星辨别方向 |
[07:26] | I know how to navigate the stars, but I can’t fly. | 我会用星星辨别方向 但我不会飞 |
[07:28] | I’m guessing that’s where the shadow comes in. | 那就是影子的用途吧 |
[07:31] | That’s why we have to capture it. | 所以我们要抓住它 |
[07:32] | Capture it? We’ve never been within 10 feet of Pan | 抓住它 除非潘有意接近 |
[07:34] | unless he wanted us to be. | 我们根本不能靠近他 |
[07:36] | Sneaking up on him to steal his shadow? That sounds insane. | 悄悄偷走他的影子 不可能吧 |
[07:39] | Except Pan’s shadow is rarely with him. | 但是潘的影子不在他身边 |
[07:42] | It’s an entity unto itself. | 但影子本身就是实体 |
[07:43] | It can carry out his will from miles away. | 离潘很远也能执行他的指令 |
[07:45] | – What does that mean for us? – It means we can get his shadow | -所以呢 -所以我们不用靠近潘 |
[07:47] | without having to be anywhere near Pan– | 就能抓住他的影子 |
[07:49] | as long as we know where to look. | 只要我们知道去哪找 |
[07:50] | I know where to look. | 而这我知道 |
[07:51] | – Okay. You and I are on shadow duty. – As am I. | -行 我们去抓影子 -我也一起 |
[07:54] | This trek won’t be easy. | 这路肯定不好走 |
[07:56] | You could use another veteran of the island. | 多带一个识路的人更好 |
[07:58] | Thanks, man. | 谢了 伙计 |
[08:00] | Well, in the meantime, we’ll give Tinker Bell a heads up, | 那我们去提醒一下小叮当 |
[08:02] | see if she can make good on her promise | 看她会不会信守诺言 |
[08:04] | to get us into Pan’s camp. | 带我们去潘的营地 |
[08:05] | Okay, we meet back at Tink’s. | 行 我们在小叮当家见 |
[08:06] | Then we get Henry and get the hell back to Storybrooke. | 然后找到亨利 就能回童话镇了 |
[08:17] | Gotta say something, boys. | 伙计们 我有话说 |
[08:20] | You know I love Snow and Charming, but… | 我确实爱白雪和王子 但… |
[08:23] | can I be honest? | 我能说实话吗 |
[08:25] | It’s kinda nice not having them around. | 他们不在身边也挺好的 |
[08:26] | – Happy. – No, really. | -开心果住嘴 -不 我实话实说 |
[08:28] | It’s only been five days, | 虽然才过去五天 |
[08:30] | but it’s the first five days with no killing. | 但这是第一个没死人的五天 |
[08:33] | No wraiths. | 没有死灵 |
[08:34] | No giants stepping on my Miata. | 没有巨人踩我的马自达 |
[08:36] | It has been peaceful. | 确实很安宁 |
[08:37] | Enough! | 住嘴 |
[08:38] | I don’t want to hear any more of this. | 我不想再听到这种话了 |
[08:41] | Snow and Charming are coming back, | 白雪和王子会回来的 |
[08:43] | and everything will remain normal. | 一切还会如常 |
[08:56] | I’m Ariel. | 我是艾莉尔 |
[09:09] | Do you know where I could find someone named Belle? | 你们知道哪里能找到叫贝儿的人吗 |
[09:20] | The home office was right. | 本部的人说得没错 |
[09:22] | She’s here. | 她来这了 |
[09:24] | What now? | 现在怎么办 |
[09:26] | We follow our orders. | 按命令行事 |
[09:27] | We find out why she came. | 查明她来的原因 |
[09:30] | Then we make sure she never leaves this town again. | 然后确保她再也回不去 |
[09:47] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了 |
[09:48] | Too many pickles? Not enough pickles? | 腌黄瓜太多了还是太少了 |
[09:52] | No. | 不是 |
[09:53] | I-I guess I’m just not hungry. | 我肚子不饿 |
[10:00] | All right, so that’s the fourth cheeseburger | 这是你这星期第四个 |
[10:02] | you’ve turned down this week. | 吃不下的芝士汉堡了 |
[10:05] | It’s about Gold, isn’t it? | 愁戈登的事 对吧 |
[10:06] | Certainly not my cooking. | 我的厨艺没话说 |
[10:08] | You miss him. | 你想他了 |
[10:10] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[10:13] | And it’s just… | 我就是… |
[10:16] | he said he was going off to his death. | 他说他不能活着回来 |
[10:19] | And I just… | 我… |
[10:20] | I wish I was… | 我希望我… |
[10:22] | I wish I was able to help him, | 我希望我能帮到他 |
[10:24] | help save Henry. | 帮他救回亨利 |
[10:26] | But you protected Storybrooke. | 但你保护了童话镇 |
[10:28] | I mean, that– that’s just as important. | 这也同样重要 |
[10:31] | All… all I did was pour a potion over some rocks. | 我不过在石头上撒了些药剂 |
[10:35] | The dwarfs did all the hard work. | 重活儿是矮人们做的 |
[10:37] | Hey, you wanted to be a hero. | 你想成为英雄 |
[10:40] | Sounds like you were. And you kept the bad guys out. | 但你已经是了 你没让坏人进来 |
[10:42] | What bad guys? | 什么坏人 |
[10:44] | Come on, face it. Nobody’s coming here. | 其实根本没人会来这儿 |
[10:46] | I wasn’t on that ship because he doesn’t need me. | 我没登船 是因为我没用 |
[10:50] | Beg to differ, sister… | 大错特错 妹子 |
[10:53] | ’cause this little lady just swam a real long way to find you. | 这位年轻的女士远道而来只为找你 |
[10:57] | Uh, maybe you didn’t notice the sign? | 你没注意到吗 |
[10:58] | No shirt, no shoes, no service. | 不穿外套 鞋子者 不提供服务 |
[11:01] | Now you got a dress code? | 你什么时候还讲究起穿着了 |
[11:03] | I seem to recall some Ruby outfits that are seared into my brain. | 小红有些衣服我忘都忘不掉 |
[11:07] | So, uh, who are you? W-w-why are you here? | 那你是谁 为什么来 |
[11:10] | I came from Neverland. Rumplestiltskin sent me. | 是朗普斯金派我从梦幻岛来 |
[11:14] | Wait… | 等等 |
[11:15] | he’s a–he’s alive? | 他还活着吗 |
[11:18] | Yes. | 是的 |
[11:20] | And he wanted me to give you this. | 他要我把这个交给你 |
[11:26] | A sand dollar? | 一只沙海胆 |
[11:28] | What am I supposed to do with it? | 我要拿它做什么 |
[11:29] | Don’t ask me. I’m just the delivery girl. | 别问我 我只是负责送东西的 |
[11:43] | Looks like you figured it out. | 看来你解开疑团了 |
[11:46] | Belle. | 贝儿 |
[11:48] | Rumple. | 朗普 |
[11:49] | I hope you raised the cloaking spell. | 希望你的隐形咒起效了 |
[11:50] | The people headed for town as far more dangerous | 去童话镇的人比我起初想的 |
[11:53] | than even I first believed. | 还要危险 |
[11:56] | They’re unwitting pawns in Pan’s game. | 他们无意中成了潘游戏中的棋子 |
[11:58] | I told you I was going to my death. | 我跟你说我是去送死 |
[12:01] | I found another way. | 但我找到了别的办法 |
[12:02] | I can defeat Pan and live… | 我能打败潘 而不死 |
[12:05] | but only if you get me something from the shop. | 但你得在我店里拿一样东西给我 |
[12:07] | The object I need is hidden. | 我需要的东西是隐藏着的 |
[12:10] | But I know that with the strength of our love, | 但我知道凭我们的爱的力量 |
[12:13] | you’ll find it. | 你会找到它的 |
[12:19] | He’s really into being cryptic, isn’t he? | 他真喜欢搞神秘 不是吗 |
[12:23] | He wants my help. | 他需要我的帮助 |
[12:24] | He wants me to save him, Henry, everyone. | 他要我救他 救亨利和大家 |
[12:33] | Hey, you need help? | 要帮忙吗 |
[12:33] | No, I can handle my pack. | 不用 我能拿自己的包 |
[12:35] | – Thanks. – Mary Margaret… | -谢谢 -玛丽·玛格丽特 |
[12:43] | How long is this gonna go on? | 这样要持续多久 |
[12:44] | – What? – The whole not-talking-to-each-other thing. | -什么 -不跟彼此说话 |
[12:46] | Don’t you think it’s been long enough? | 你不觉得已经够了吗 |
[12:49] | He didn’t tell you about his illness | 他没和你说他病了 |
[12:51] | because he wanted to keep the focus on the mission. | 是不想分散大家的注意力 |
[12:52] | I get that. | 我能理解 |
[12:54] | It’s good to see you’ve inherited his tunnel vision. | 很高兴你继承了他的鼠目寸光 |
[12:56] | – What does that mean? – Nothing. | -这什么意思 -没什么 |
[13:01] | You say a lot with nothing. | 你的”没什么”有很多涵义 |
[13:04] | Be careful with Hook and Neal. | 小心处理虎克和尼尔 |
[13:06] | The one we need to be careful with is the shadow. | 我们要小心的是影子 |
[13:08] | The fact that they both have feelings for you | 他俩都对你都有感觉 |
[13:10] | is dangerous, too. | 这也很危险 |
[13:14] | None of that matters. | 这些都不重要了 |
[13:17] | All I care about is getting my son back. | 我只关心把我儿子找回来 |
[13:19] | There you are. | 你在这儿呢 |
[13:21] | You care to take a stroll? | 想去散散步吗 |
[13:23] | There’s someplace special I’d like to show you. | 我想带你去看一个特别的地方 |
[13:25] | I’m not going anywhere with you. | 我哪也不和你去 |
[13:28] | Why not, Henry? | 亨利 为什么不去呢 |
[13:30] | I think you’re lying to me. | 我觉得你在骗我 |
[13:32] | My family– they’re here, on Neverland. I know it. | 我确定我的家人来到了梦幻岛 |
[13:35] | What makes you so sure? | 你为什么这么肯定 |
[13:37] | Does it matter? | 重要吗 |
[13:39] | No. It doesn’t. | 确实不重要 |
[13:41] | But I’d remiss if I didn’t point out what does. | 但不指出什么才是重要的 就是我不对了 |
[13:44] | If your family’s here, Henry, | 亨利 如果你的家人在这儿 |
[13:47] | why haven’t they come for you? | 他们为什么还没来找你 |
[13:54] | Maybe you’re keeping them from me. | 也许你在阻止他们来见我 |
[13:56] | Henry, I promise you, | 亨利 我向你保证 |
[13:59] | I’m not holding your family prisoner. | 我没关押着你的家人 |
[14:01] | Then why do you keep disappearing into the jungle? | 那你为什么一直往丛林里跑 |
[14:04] | You’re hiding something from me, | 你没对我说老实话 |
[14:05] | and I’m gonna find out what it is. | 我会查出你隐瞒了什么 |
[14:10] | It would appear we’re losing the boy. | 看来我们要失去这小子了 |
[14:12] | He just requires… | 他只是需要 |
[14:14] | some effort. | 一些努力 |
[14:16] | Given his lineage, I’d expect nothing less. | 鉴于他的出身 这我料想到了 |
[14:21] | Shall I bring the cage here? | 要我把笼子抬过来吗 |
[14:22] | No. | 不用 |
[14:25] | I have another idea. | 我有别的主意 |
[14:28] | Something tells me we won’t find Pan’s shadow in here, mate. | 我觉得我们在这里找不到潘的影子 伙计 |
[14:31] | Yeah, well, we’re looking for something else. | 我们在找别的东西 |
[14:32] | It’s a– it’s a coconut. It’s carved in two. | 一个切成两半的椰子 |
[14:33] | One part holds a candle. | 一半是个蜡烛台 |
[14:34] | The other part goes on top of it. | 另一半罩在上面 |
[14:35] | Yeah, your star map. We hid it. I’ll go grab it. | 你的星象图 我们藏起来了 我去拿 |
[14:39] | I owe you thanks, | 我欠你一句谢谢 |
[14:41] | for being so understanding. | 谢谢你这么宽容 |
[14:46] | Understanding about what? | 什么意思 |
[14:48] | Emma and me. | 艾玛和我 |
[14:50] | Emma and you? | 艾玛和你 |
[14:52] | Our dalliance. | 我们之间的情愫 |
[14:56] | You don’t know, do you? | 你还不知道吗 |
[15:00] | Well, this is awkward. | 这下尴尬了 |
[15:02] | The two of us shared a kiss. | 我们俩亲吻了 |
[15:04] | Apologies. I assumed she told you. | 对不起 我以为她告诉你了 |
[15:09] | Honestly, it probably… slipped her mind. | 她大概是忘记说了 |
[15:12] | We’re kinda focused on getting our son back. | 我们都在集中精力找儿子 |
[15:14] | Of course. | 当然 |
[15:21] | Everything all right? | 一切还好吧 |
[15:23] | Couldn’t be better. | 好得不能再好 |
[15:24] | Here it is, your star map. | 给 你的星象图 |
[15:27] | It’s not a star map. It’s… | 这不是星象图 是 |
[15:28] | what we’re gonna use to trap Pan’s shadow. | 我们用来困住潘影子的东西 |
[15:30] | A coconut? Are you daft? | 用椰子吗 你傻了吗 |
[15:32] | You came to Neverland on a pirate ship through a portal. | 你乘着海盗船从传送门来到梦幻岛 |
[15:34] | You draw the line at a magic coconut? | 神奇椰子就不信了 |
[15:35] | Fair enough. | 说得对 |
[15:37] | What’s our next stop on this mission? | 那我们下一步去哪 |
[15:40] | Dark Hollow. | 黑暗谷 |
[15:41] | Really? | 不是吧 |
[15:43] | Why couldn’t it be called something like Sunshine Valley | 为什么不叫做阳光峡谷 |
[15:45] | or Rainbow Cove? | 或是彩虹湾什么的 |
[15:47] | What exactly is it? | 那究竟是什么地方 |
[15:49] | Just what it sounds like– | 地如其名 |
[15:50] | the darkest spot on the entire island. | 是全岛最阴暗的地方 |
[15:52] | Any light that makes its way in | 任何钻进去的光 |
[15:53] | is snuffed out by the shadows that call it home. | 都会被栖息在那里的影子熄灭 |
[15:57] | Even I managed to avoid it. | 我都极力避开那里 |
[15:58] | Well, time to break tradition. | 这次要破戒了 |
[16:01] | Dark hollow it is. | 去黑暗谷吧 |
[16:02] | That’s where we’re gonna find Pan’s shadow, right? | 我们在那儿能找到潘的影子 是吧 |
[16:04] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[16:06] | It’s the only way we’ll ever get back to Storybrooke. | 这是回童话镇的唯一办法 |
[16:12] | Look at this stuff. | 瞧瞧这些玩意啊 |
[16:14] | Yeah, he’s a… bit of a collector. | 他算是个收藏家 |
[16:18] | – This is a… – Corkscrew. | -这是个… -开塞钻 |
[16:21] | But it’s not what Rumple needs. | 但朗普要的不是那个 |
[16:28] | It’s a… | 这个是… |
[16:30] | Uh, button. | 是个扣子 |
[16:33] | Also not what he needs. | 也不是他需要的 |
[16:34] | No, I know. But Eric, he… | 我知道 但是埃里克… |
[16:37] | he had one just like it on his jacket when I rescued him. | 我救他时 他外套上的纽扣和这个很像 |
[16:40] | And Eric is… | 埃里克是… |
[16:42] | He’s a prince. The kind with legs. | 他是位王子 人类的王子 |
[16:46] | I fell in love with him a long time ago. But… | 很久以前 我爱上了他 可是… |
[16:49] | it didn’t work out. | 我们最后没能在一起 |
[16:51] | Because you’re a mermaid? | 因为你是美人鱼吗 |
[16:53] | Something like that. | 差不多吧 |
[16:54] | Well, that’s just one more reason that we need to succeed. | 那我们又多了一个必须成功的理由 |
[16:58] | So Rumple said | 朗普说 |
[17:00] | I’d find the hiding space with the strength of our love. | 我要凭我们爱情的力量找到隐匿地点 |
[17:11] | There–there’s only one thing he could’ve been talking about. | 他说的只能是那个了 |
[17:15] | That’s a… | 这是个… |
[17:16] | Teacup. | 是个茶杯 |
[17:17] | It’s chipped. | 可是碎了 |
[17:18] | I know. | 我知道 |
[17:20] | But no matter how much this thing has been through, | 但无论它经历了怎样的磨难 |
[17:22] | it’s survived. | 还是存留了下来 |
[17:24] | Just like our love. | 就像我们的爱情 |
[17:26] | So… what now? | 那现在怎么办 |
[17:28] | Do we make tea? | 用它沏杯茶吗 |
[17:29] | I’m not sure. | 我也不清楚 |
[17:32] | Rumple used to keep it in here. | 朗普以前把它放在这里 |
[17:50] | He enchanted it. It’s… it’s a key. | 他在上面施了法 是一把钥匙 |
[18:02] | It’s a box. | 是个盒子 |
[18:04] | I’ve read about this in my books, | 我在书里读到过它 |
[18:05] | but I-I didn’t realize it was real, | 但我没想到它是真的 |
[18:08] | Or that Rumple had it. | 也不知道它在朗普手上 |
[18:09] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[18:10] | Pandora’s box. | 是潘多拉之盒 |
[18:12] | Legend says it contains the world’s darkest evil. | 传说 这里面有世上最黑暗的邪恶之物 |
[18:17] | Shouldn’t you be wearing gloves or something? | 那你不戴个手套什么的吗 |
[18:19] | No, no. As long as we don’t open it, we’re fine. | 不用 只要不打开它就没事 |
[18:23] | Yeah. Sure. | 是啊 |
[18:26] | So what do you think’s inside to it? | 你觉得这里面是什么呢 |
[18:28] | Well, whatever it is, | 不管是什么 |
[18:30] | it’s what Rumple’s gonna use to defeat Pan. | 它能帮朗普打败潘 |
[18:36] | All that trouble for a box? | 费了半天劲 就为个破盒子 |
[18:38] | Who are you? | 你们是谁 |
[18:39] | The people you tried to keep out of Storybrooke. | 你想挡在童话镇外的人 |
[18:53] | Stay still. | 乖乖坐好 |
[18:55] | I don’t understand. Why do we kind of doing what he tells us? | 我不明白 为什么我们要对他们言听计从 |
[18:58] | Because he has a gun. | 因为他拿着把枪 |
[18:59] | What’s a gun? | 什么是枪 |
[19:00] | Trust me, you don’t want to find out. | 相信我 你还是别知道的好 |
[19:15] | What did Rumplestiltskin tell you about this thing? | 关于这东西 朗普斯金都说了什么 |
[19:18] | I’m not afraid of you or your gun– | 我不怕你们 和你们的枪 |
[19:20] | And not just because I don’t know what it is. | 而且我不是无知者无畏 |
[19:22] | Shall we demonstrate? | 要不要给你做个示范 |
[19:24] | The box–what is it? | 这盒子 是什么 |
[19:27] | It’s magic, | 是魔法 |
[19:29] | which you’re only gonna destroy anyway. | 反正你们也想毁掉魔法 |
[19:31] | So why do you even care? | 何必还要问呢 |
[19:33] | Because our boss wants to know. | 因为我们老板想知道 |
[19:35] | Your boss? | 你们老板 |
[19:36] | You don’t even know what this is all about, | 你们完全被蒙在鼓里 |
[19:38] | or who you’re really working for. | 也不知道你们老板究竟是谁 |
[19:40] | Peter Pan. | 彼得·潘 |
[19:42] | – What? – Yes. | -什么 -没错 |
[19:44] | We know exactly who we’re working for. | 我们很清楚自己为谁工作 |
[19:46] | – But Rumple said that– – Greg and Tamara didn’t know. | -但朗普说 -格雷格和塔玛拉不知道 |
[19:50] | They were patsies. | 他俩是笨蛋 |
[19:52] | We, on the other hand, are aware of our real mission. | 而我们 完全清楚自己的使命 |
[19:55] | – Which is what? – Seeing that your Rumple fails, | -什么使命 -就是确保你的朗普失败 |
[19:58] | and that this thing never makes it back to Neverland. | 确保这东西绝到不了梦幻岛 |
[20:04] | Head to the other side of the island | 出发去岛的另一边 |
[20:05] | and deliver the supplies. | 送去补给品 |
[20:08] | Understood. | 明白 |
[20:12] | Anything else? | 还有别的吗 |
[20:14] | Just be certain Henry doesn’t find out what you’re up to. | 不要让亨利发现你的真实意图 |
[20:44] | – Here. – I’m okay. | -给 -我不用[没事] |
[20:46] | Are you? | 是吗 |
[20:48] | Because you’ve hardly said two words to me since the caves. | 从洞里出来后 你就没跟我说过几句话 |
[20:50] | Hell, since yesterday. | 从昨天开始就这样了 |
[20:52] | Look, I-I know you’re upset I didn’t tell you I was poisoned. | 我知道你气我不告诉你我中毒的事 |
[20:55] | And even though it might seem like it wasn’t fair, | 虽然这看起来很不公平 |
[20:58] | that’s all I was trying to do– | 但我这么做 |
[21:00] | be fair. | 就是为力求公平 |
[21:04] | I think Tinker Bell’s is that way. | 我觉得小叮当应该在那边 |
[21:19] | We’re gonna have to cut our way through. | 我们得开出一条路 |
[21:21] | Here, use this. | 给 用这个 |
[21:24] | My cutlass. | 我的短剑 |
[21:26] | You find it in the cave? | 你们在洞里找到的吗 |
[21:27] | No. Actually, Hook gave it to me. | 不 其实是虎克给我的 |
[21:28] | Since when are you sentimental? | 你怎么这么重感情了 |
[21:30] | I thought Emma would wish to have something to remember you by. | 我想艾玛会希望有一件能缅怀你的东西 |
[21:33] | Oh. Thanks. She’s got me now. | 谢了 现在她有我了 |
[21:37] | What was that about? | 那是怎么回事 |
[21:40] | I assumed he’d heard my secret. | 我想他是听到了我的秘密 |
[21:44] | And I also assumed that you’d told him of our shared moment. | 而且我以为你已经把我们的事告诉了他 |
[21:46] | Why would you assume that? | 你为什么这么想 |
[21:48] | Because I was hoping it meant something. | 因为我希望那是有意义的 |
[21:50] | What meant something | 有意义的是 |
[21:51] | was that you told us Neal was still alive. | 你告诉我们尼尔还活着 |
[21:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:57] | I realized you could’ve kept Pan’s information to yourself. | 我知道你本可不说出潘的消息 |
[22:00] | Why would I have done that? | 我为什么要那么做 |
[22:01] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[22:02] | Maybe Pan offered you a deal? Why else would he tell you? | 也许潘提出和你做交易 要不然呢 |
[22:05] | It was a test. | 那是个测试 |
[22:07] | He wanted to see if I’d leave an old friend to die– | 他想知道我会不会不管老朋友的死活 |
[22:09] | even if the old friend happens to be vying for | 即使这个老朋友恰好和我 |
[22:10] | the same woman that I am. | 都爱上了同一个女人 |
[22:14] | And you chose your friend. | 你选择了你的朋友 |
[22:16] | Does that surprise you? | 你很惊讶吗 |
[22:18] | You are a pirate. | 你可是个海盗 |
[22:20] | Yeah, that I am. | 是啊 |
[22:24] | But I also believe in good form. | 但我也相信正直 |
[22:27] | So when I win your heart, Emma– | 等我赢得你的心 艾玛 |
[22:31] | and I will win it– | 这我一定能做到 |
[22:33] | it will not be because of any trickery. | 绝不会是靠耍花招 |
[22:36] | It will be because you want me. | 而是因为你想要我 |
[22:41] | This is not a contest, Hook. | 这不是比赛 虎克 |
[22:42] | Isn’t it? | 不是吗 |
[22:44] | You’re gonna have to choose, Emma. | 你终要作出选择 艾玛 |
[22:46] | You realize that, don’t you? | 你知道的吧 |
[22:47] | Because neither one of us is gonna give up. | 因为我们俩都不会放弃的 |
[22:49] | The only thing I have to choose | 我唯一需要选择的 |
[22:51] | is the best way to get my son back. | 就是救出我儿子最好的办法 |
[22:53] | And you will. | 你会救出他的 |
[22:54] | You think so? | 你真这么觉得吗 |
[22:56] | I have yet to see you fail. | 我还没见过你失败呢 |
[22:59] | And when you do succeed… | 等你成功了 |
[23:03] | well, that’s when the fun begins. | 乐趣才开始呢 |
[23:05] | Guys! | 伙计们 |
[23:09] | I think I found it. | 我想我找到了 |
[23:37] | Dark Hollow. | 黑暗谷 |
[23:40] | So this is where the victims of Pan’s shadow reside. | 这就是被潘的影子所害之人住的地方 |
[23:43] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[23:45] | Forced to spend eternity in this darkness. | 被迫永生困在这黑暗中 |
[23:50] | Come on. | 跟上 |
[23:51] | Let’s be sure not to join them. | 千万不要成为其中之一 |
[24:03] | – They’re too tight. – We’ll find a way out. | -太紧了 -我们会想办法出去的 |
[24:05] | What makes you so sure? | 你为什么这么确定 |
[24:06] | Because… I’m an optimist. | 因为…我是个乐观主义者 |
[24:09] | I wish I could be, | 真希望我也是 |
[24:10] | but every time I try to be a hero, it just… | 但每次我试图做个英雄 却… |
[24:14] | feels like it backfires. | 都会弄巧成拙 |
[24:16] | I’m sorry you won’t get to be with Eric. | 很遗憾你不能和埃里克在一起了 |
[24:19] | Don’t worry about me. | 别担心我 |
[24:21] | Even after the magic wears off this bracelet, I’ll find him | 即使这个手镯的魔法消退了 我还是能找到他 |
[24:24] | and I will tell him how I feel… | 我会告诉他我的感受 |
[24:27] | As long as he lives near the beach. | 只要他住在海滩附近 |
[24:28] | Bracelet? Is–is that what turned your tail into legs? | 手镯 是手镯把你的尾巴变成双腿的吗 |
[24:32] | Yeah. Why? | 是啊 怎么了 |
[24:35] | I think we can get out of here. | 我想我们能出去啦 |
[24:36] | How? | 怎么做 |
[24:38] | By stretching your fins. | 生出你的鳍啊 |
[24:39] | Can you get that bracelet off? | 你能脱下那个手镯吗 |
[24:44] | No, I can’t reach it. | 不行 够不到 |
[24:46] | Okay, hang on. | 好吧 坚持一下 |
[24:49] | – You got it? – I can! I can! | -你够到了吗 -够到了 |
[24:50] | Let me… got it! | 让我来 好了 |
[25:01] | See? That didn’t backfire. | 瞧 这不就挺好 |
[25:05] | Okay. | 好啦 |
[25:08] | Where did they go? | 他们去哪了 |
[25:10] | Well, the protection spell’s still up, | 保护咒还在 |
[25:11] | so they can’t leave Storybrooke. | 所以他们不能离开童话镇 |
[25:12] | Well, then what are they gonna do with the box? | 他们会怎么处置盒子呢 |
[25:14] | Well, if I wanted to make sure | 如果我想确保 |
[25:15] | it doesn’t end up in Neverland, | 它不会出现在梦幻岛 |
[25:17] | I’d–I’d destroy it. | 我会毁了它 |
[25:18] | How do you destroy something so powerful? | 你要怎么摧毁这么强大的东西 |
[25:21] | You need something just as strong. | 需要一个同样强大的东西 |
[25:23] | Like what? More magic? | 比如呢 魔法吗 |
[25:25] | No. | 不 |
[25:27] | No. A dwarf’s pickax. | 不 矮人的鹤嘴锄 |
[25:29] | The kind that can smash a diamond. | 那东西可以粉碎钻石 |
[25:30] | The kind that their friends who took Henry | 他们带走亨利的那两个同伙 |
[25:33] | used to start all this trouble. | 也是用锄引发了这所有的麻烦 |
[25:34] | Come on. Hurry. | 走 快点 |
[25:37] | I think we’re almost at Tink’s. | 我觉得我们快到叮当那里了 |
[25:42] | I see why she picked this area. | 看得出她为什么选择了这一带 |
[25:45] | Nice quiet jungle. | 美好安静的丛林 |
[25:48] | Might make a good spot for a hut, don’t you think? | 是建小屋的好地方 不是吗 |
[25:52] | Or a tree house, if you prefer. | 或是树屋 看个人喜好了 |
[25:54] | Mary Margaret. | 玛丽·玛格丽特 |
[25:58] | Snow! | 小雪 |
[25:59] | When are you gonna start talking to me again? | 你要什么时候才肯继续跟我说话啊 |
[26:01] | When we’re storming Pan’s camp? | 等我们席卷潘的营地吗 |
[26:03] | When we’re grabbing Henry? When?! | 等我们找到亨利 要到什么时候 |
[26:04] | You need to say something. | 你总得说点什么吧 |
[26:11] | Why? | 为什么 |
[26:12] | You didn’t. | 你也没说 |
[26:13] | You didn’t tell me anything. | 你什么都没告诉我 |
[26:15] | At first, I was hoping that I could find a cure for the poison. | 起初 我是希望我能找到毒药的解药 |
[26:18] | And if I could, | 如果我找到了 |
[26:19] | then I-I figured there was no reason to worry you. | 那就没必要让你担心嘛 |
[26:21] | Okay. But then you did find a cure, | 好吧 但后来你找到了解药 |
[26:23] | and you still didn’t tell me. | 你还是没告诉我 |
[26:25] | – I know. – So what, afraid of worrying me again? | -我知道 -所以呢 还是害怕我担心吗 |
[26:27] | No. I-I-I didn’t think– | 不是 我不觉得 |
[26:29] | No, you didn’t– you didn’t think? | 你不 你不觉得 |
[26:30] | You didn’t think I had a right to know | 你不觉得我有权利知道 |
[26:32] | you could never leave this island?! | 你永远不能离开这个岛了吗 |
[26:34] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 你为什么不告诉我 |
[26:36] | I was scared! | 因为我害怕了 |
[26:39] | Did you think I wouldn’t stay here with you? | 你觉得我不会留在这里陪你吗 |
[26:42] | After everything we’ve been through? | 我们经历了那么多风风雨雨 |
[26:44] | Did you think I would ever leave your side? | 你觉得我会丢下你不管吗 |
[26:45] | No, I knew you wouldn’t. That’s what scared me. | 不 我知道你不会 那才让我害怕 |
[26:49] | And I didn’t want that for you. | 我不想你那么做 |
[26:50] | I didn’t want you to be stuck on this island with me. | 我不想你永远和我困在这个岛上 |
[26:53] | The price of this cure | 这个解药的代价 |
[26:54] | was something I didn’t want to force on you. | 我不希望你和我一起承担 |
[26:56] | Love means being together. | 爱就意味着在一起 |
[26:57] | I know. It also means sacrifice. | 我知道 那也意味着牺牲 |
[27:00] | And protecting the person you love. | 还有保护自己所爱的人 |
[27:02] | How could… | 我怎么能 |
[27:03] | a part of me not want you to leave this place? | 有一丝一毫的私心 不希望你离开 |
[27:05] | I would happily build a tree house | 我会很乐意建一个树屋 |
[27:07] | and spend the rest of my days | 在余生的岁月里 |
[27:09] | dodging poison arrows and lost boys, | 躲避毒箭和迷失男孩 |
[27:11] | as long as I had you by my side. | 只要我有你在身边 |
[27:17] | – But you should have told me. – I know. | -但你应该告诉我的 -我知道 |
[27:19] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[27:31] | You didn’t believe, David. | 你不相信 戴维 |
[27:36] | You needed to believe in us. | 你得对我们有信心 |
[27:52] | So we just wait for Pan’s shadow to show up? | 我们就等着潘的影子出现吗 |
[27:54] | Yeah. And when it does, we’ll be prepared. | 是啊 一旦出现 我们得做好准备 |
[27:57] | You wanna tell me how that coconut works? | 你想告诉我椰子有什么用吗 |
[28:01] | We light the candle, and the shadow is drawn to it. | 点亮蜡烛 影子就会被吸引过来 |
[28:05] | It gets close enough, the flame will suck it in. | 它一靠近 火焰会把它吸进去 |
[28:07] | Put the lid on… | 盖上盖子 |
[28:08] | then it’s trapped inside this bad boy. | 它就能困在这里头 |
[28:10] | Sounds like a fine plan, except for one thing– | 听起来是个好计划 除了一件事 |
[28:12] | Our lanterns went out. | 我们的灯熄灭了 |
[28:15] | So how the devil are we gonna ignite that bloody thing? | 我们要怎么把那东西点燃呢 |
[28:18] | Welcome to the 21st century. | 欢迎来到二十一世纪 |
[28:25] | – How’s it coming over there, guys? – Yeah. | -怎么样了 伙计们 -快好了 |
[28:27] | All right, hang on. | 行了 等一下 |
[28:28] | – Let me help. – No. D–I got it. | -我来帮你 -不 我能行 |
[28:31] | Well, I’ve only got one hand. I can do better than that. | 我只有一只手 我都能做得比你好 |
[28:32] | You know what? Now’s not the time to try to impress Emma. | 你知道吗 现在不是向艾玛表现的好时机 |
[28:34] | Oh, you think that’s what I’m doing? | 你觉得我是那么想的吗 |
[28:35] | Really? You’re doing this now? | 不是吧 你们要现在争吗 |
[28:36] | You heard her. Are we gonna stand here and argue… | 你听到她了 我们是要站在这里吵 |
[28:38] | or are we gonna get the candle lit? | 还是尽快点亮蜡烛 |
[28:43] | Harder than it looks, huh, pal? | 比看起来难多了 是吧 兄弟 |
[28:45] | Let me see it. | 让我看看 |
[28:46] | Give it to me. Give it to me. | 给我 给我 |
[28:49] | Guys, we don’t have time for this. | 两位 没时间这样争了 |
[28:57] | We really don’t have time for this! | 我们真的没时间了 |
[28:58] | Is that Pan’s shadow? | 那是潘的影子吗 |
[28:59] | Yeah, it’s Pan’s shadow! | 没错 是潘的影子 |
[29:00] | What about the other two?! | 另两个呢 |
[29:03] | It is the two of them. | 是他的分身 |
[29:13] | Hook! | 虎克 |
[29:13] | Emma! | 艾玛 |
[29:38] | Emma, get out of here! | 艾玛 快出去 |
[29:41] | Just go! | 快走 |
[30:09] | How did you do that? | 你是怎么做到的 |
[30:17] | Regina. | 瑞金娜 |
[30:19] | She’s teaching you magic? | 她在教你魔法 |
[30:22] | Yeah. I guess she is. | 是的 我想是的 |
[30:58] | They’re, uh, they’re probably just ahead. | 他们大概就在前面 |
[31:01] | Shouldn’t we wait for the dwarfs? | 我们不该等矮人吗 |
[31:03] | We don’t have time. | 没时间了 |
[31:05] | Here. Use this pickax. | 给 用这个鹤嘴锄 |
[31:08] | You can’t do that. | 不行 |
[31:09] | You destroy that box, | 你们毁了盒子 |
[31:11] | people we really care about will die. | 我们在乎的人会死的 |
[31:14] | Then we have something in common. | 那我们就有共同点了 |
[31:16] | Because if we don’t, someone we care about will die. | 如果我们不这么做 我们在乎的人会死 |
[31:18] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[31:20] | None of your concern. | 与你无关 |
[31:21] | Now stay back. We don’t want to hurt you. | 别过来 我们不想伤害你们 |
[31:23] | But we will. | 但是我们会的 |
[31:24] | You should know when to walk away. | 你们得懂得是时候放弃 |
[31:29] | Never. | 绝不 |
[31:42] | Please. You’re making a terrible error. | 拜托 你是在犯一个可怕的错误 |
[31:45] | There is too much at stake. | 有太多的利害攸关 |
[31:47] | – Destroying magic? – That’s not it. | -毁掉魔法 -不是 |
[31:49] | We don’t care about magic. | 我们不在乎魔法 |
[31:51] | Then what were you trying to do? | 那你们想干什么 |
[31:52] | We’re trying to save our sister. | 我们想救我们姐姐 |
[31:54] | – Your sister? – She’s been Pan’s prisoner for a long time. | -姐姐 -她被潘俘获很久了 |
[31:57] | Over a century. | 一百多年了 |
[31:58] | That’s impossible. You’d be– | 不可能 你们该 |
[32:00] | Dead. We’re well aware. | 死掉了 我们知道 |
[32:02] | Pan has kept us alive to do his bidding. | 潘为了指使我们 让我们活到现在 |
[32:05] | And as long as we do, she lives. | 只要我们听话 她就能活着 |
[32:07] | And then when we’re done, he’ll free her and us. | 等我们做完了 他就会放了她和我们 |
[32:11] | – But now– – Now is your best chance. | -但是 -现在是你们最好的机会 |
[32:14] | We can defeat Pan, | 我们可以打败潘 |
[32:16] | and your sister can finally be set free. | 你们的姐姐也终于能被释放 |
[32:19] | You think you’re the first person | 你以为你是第一个 |
[32:20] | who thought they could beat him? | 自以为能打败他的人吗 |
[32:21] | Why? Have you tried? | 怎么了 你们试过了吗 |
[32:23] | Yes, but we failed. | 是的 但是我们失败了 |
[32:26] | It’s how our sister ended up his prisoner in the first place. | 这正是我们的姐姐会落在他手里的原因 |
[32:29] | We tried to be heroes, but it just made things worse. | 我们想做英雄 但却弄巧成拙 |
[32:32] | And now? Now that we’ve failed? | 现在呢 我们失败了 |
[32:36] | He’ll kill her. | 他会杀了她的 |
[32:38] | We get this back to neverland, | 我们把这个带回梦幻岛 |
[32:41] | Pan is gonna have much bigger things to worry about. | 潘就顾不上你们姐姐了 |
[32:44] | Can you really stop him? | 你们真能阻止他吗 |
[32:46] | Yes. I believe we can. | 是的 我相信我们可以 |
[32:49] | And if what you’re saying is true, | 如果你们说的都是真的 |
[32:53] | We will save your sister. | 我们会救下你们的姐姐 |
[32:56] | Who is she? | 她是谁 |
[33:02] | Her name is Wendy. | 她叫温迪 |
[33:04] | Wendy Darling. | 温迪·达令 |
[33:07] | If you see her, | 如果你们看到她 |
[33:08] | tell her John and Michael are waiting for her. | 告诉她约翰和迈克在等着她 |
[33:17] | Am I… | 我 |
[33:19] | Am I free? | 我自由了吗 |
[33:20] | Not yet, Wendy. | 还没有呢 温迪 |
[33:24] | But that doesn’t mean you can’t come out and play. | 但那不代表你不能出来一起玩 |
[33:38] | So… | 那么 |
[33:40] | remember what I told you. | 记得我跟你说的话 |
[33:42] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[33:43] | I’ll deliver your message to Gold. | 我会把你的话带给戈登的 |
[33:47] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[33:49] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[34:52] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[34:53] | You’re not supposed to be here. | 你不应该在这里的 |
[34:54] | I know. | 我知道 |
[34:56] | I thought Pan might be keeping my family here. | 我以为潘把我的家人关在了这里 |
[35:00] | Why are you so far away from the camp? | 你为什么离营地那么远 |
[35:02] | I’m… | 我 |
[35:04] | I’m sick, | 我病了 |
[35:05] | and he’s afraid someone might catch it. | 他担心有人会被传染 |
[35:08] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[35:10] | My name’s Wendy. | 我是温迪 |
[35:12] | Wendy Darling? | 温迪·达令 |
[35:19] | I’m Henry. | 我是亨利 |
[35:22] | W-what’s wrong? | 你怎么了 |
[35:24] | It’s the island, Henry. | 是这个岛 亨利 |
[35:26] | Its power is fading. | 它的力量在削弱 |
[35:29] | I’ve been here a long time, but… | 我在这里很久了 但是 |
[35:32] | For some reason, it’s affecting me more than the others. | 不知什么原因 这对我的影响比其他人要大 |
[35:37] | You look like him. | 你很像他 |
[35:39] | Like who? | 像谁 |
[35:42] | Your father. | 你父亲 |
[35:43] | You knew my father? | 你认识我父亲 |
[35:45] | We were friends. | 我们曾是朋友 |
[35:47] | A long time ago, | 很久以前 |
[35:49] | when he was just a little bit older than you. | 他那时也只比你大一点 |
[35:51] | He saved my brothers from danger. | 他救了我的弟弟们 |
[35:55] | He would do anything for my family. | 他愿为我的家人付出一切 |
[36:00] | Are you gonna be okay? | 你会没事吗 |
[36:01] | You should go. | 你该走了 |
[36:02] | M-maybe there’s something I could do to help. | 也许我能帮上什么忙 |
[36:04] | Just please, I don’t want you to catch what I have. | 拜托 我不想你也感染上 |
[36:06] | Pan is already doing everything that he can. | 潘已经竭尽所能了 |
[36:09] | But the magic here… | 但是这里的魔法 |
[36:11] | I fear it is not enough. | 恐怕不够 |
[36:13] | – There has to be a way– – Please go, | -一定有办法 -请你快走吧 |
[36:15] | before you, too, become ill. | 免得你也染上病 |
[36:23] | I’ll come back for you. | 我会再回来找你的 |
[36:26] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[36:37] | Well done. | 干得好 |
[36:39] | I couldn’t have played the part better myself. | 我自己都演不了这么好 |
[36:44] | Oh, and that bit about dear old dad. | 还有关于亲爱的爸爸那段 |
[36:47] | Excellent job. | 太完美 |
[36:49] | I don’t like lying to him. | 我不想骗他 |
[36:50] | Well, don’t think of it as lying. | 别把这当做是撒谎 |
[36:53] | Think of it as… | 把这当做… |
[36:54] | providing motivation. | 提供动力 |
[36:56] | Motivation for what? | 什么动力 |
[36:58] | Doing what needs to be done, | 完成需要完成的事 |
[37:01] | for all of us. | 为了我们所有人 |
[37:02] | So Henry has the heart of the true believer, | 亨利拥有最虔诚的信仰者的心 |
[37:05] | and I need to control that belief. | 而我需要控制这种信仰 |
[37:08] | What do you need him to believe in? | 你想让他相信什么 |
[37:11] | Me. | 相信我 |
[37:13] | Now back to your cage. | 现在回你的笼子去吧 |
[37:19] | You really believe Belle can succeed? | 你真觉得贝儿能成功吗 |
[37:23] | Yes, I do. | 是的 |
[37:25] | Are you sure it’s not your feelings blinding you? | 你确定你不是在感情用事吗 |
[37:29] | Or perhaps it’s my feelings illuminating me. | 也许是我的感情在为我指路 |
[37:32] | You really love her. | 你真的很爱她 |
[37:33] | Is that jealousy? | 你在嫉妒吗 |
[37:35] | Of Belle? | 嫉妒贝儿吗 |
[37:38] | – I think not. – No, no. | -得了吧 -不 |
[37:40] | Of having someone. | 嫉妒我与人相爱 |
[37:47] | Sorry I’m late. | 抱歉我迟到了 |
[37:48] | We ran into a few… | 我们碰上了一点… |
[37:50] | complications. | 小麻烦 |
[37:53] | Did you get it? | 拿到了吗 |
[38:03] | Excellent. | 非常好 |
[38:05] | You fulfilled your end of the bargain. | 你信守了承诺 |
[38:15] | Now you can have legs whenever you want. | 现在你可以随时拥有双腿 |
[38:17] | Or a fin. | 或鱼鳍 |
[38:19] | Whatever Eric’s into these days. | 看埃里克现在喜欢什么吧 |
[38:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:22] | When you return to Storybrooke, | 你回到童话镇后 |
[38:24] | seek him out. | 找到他 |
[38:26] | The rest is up to you. | 剩下的就看你的了 |
[38:27] | Before I go, Belle wanted me to let you know | 我走之前 贝儿想让我告诉你 |
[38:29] | that Pan has a prisoner on this island, | 潘在岛上关了一个人 |
[38:32] | a girl named Wendy. | 一个叫温迪的女孩 |
[38:34] | Her brothers are back in Storybrooke. | 她的弟弟们在童话镇 |
[38:36] | Belle doesn’t wanna let them down. | 贝儿不想让他们失望 |
[38:37] | She wants you to make sure that Wendy’s okay. | 她想让你确保温迪的安全 |
[38:40] | All that matters is Henry. | 我们只在乎亨利 |
[38:43] | And now you have a chance to save him, | 你现在有机会救他 |
[38:45] | thanks to me and Belle. | 是多亏了我和贝儿 |
[38:47] | So rescuing that girl is the least that you can do. | 所以你们至少也该救出那姑娘 |
[38:49] | We’ll do our best. | 我们会尽力的 |
[38:54] | Look, um… | 听着… |
[38:58] | when you return… | 你回去后… |
[39:00] | tell Belle I love her, | 告诉贝儿我爱她 |
[39:02] | and that she was right. | 还有她是对的 |
[39:05] | I will see her again. | 我们会重聚的 |
[39:18] | Hey, hey, hey, I’m sorry. I know I screwed up. | 很抱歉 我知道我搞砸了 |
[39:19] | Yes, you did. | 是的 你搞砸了 |
[39:20] | You both did. | 你俩都是 |
[39:21] | We almost lost our shot at trapping the shadow | 我们差点没抓到影子 |
[39:23] | because you two were fighting over a lighter. | 就因为你们在抢一个打火机 |
[39:25] | It wasn’t the lighter that we were fighting over, luv. | 我们不是在抢打火机 亲爱的 |
[39:27] | Okay, let me be very clear about something. | 好 让我说清楚 |
[39:30] | If I had to choose someone, | 如果我非要选谁 |
[39:34] | I choose Henry. | 我选亨利 |
[39:37] | He’s the only love I have room for in my life. | 他是我这一生唯一的爱 |
[39:52] | I was wondering if I’d see you again. | 我还在想会不会再见到你们了 |
[39:54] | But if you’ve come to talk me into helping you | 但如果你们是来找我帮忙 |
[39:56] | before you’ve found a way off this island, I still… | 却还没有离岛办法 我还是… |
[39:58] | We found one or we’re about to. | 我们找到了 或快找到了 |
[40:00] | I’m not sure I like the sound of “About to.” | 我不太喜欢”快找到” |
[40:02] | Pan’s shadow. | 潘的影子 |
[40:03] | Emma went with Hook and Neal to capture it. | 艾玛 虎克和尼尔去抓影子了 |
[40:05] | That’s our way off the island. | 这就是我们离岛的办法 |
[40:07] | Capture Pan’s shadow? | 抓潘的影子吗 |
[40:08] | Yeah, I’m not lifting a finger | 好吧 除非你们能证明 |
[40:10] | until I see some proof that you’ve actually succeeded. | 你们抓到了它 我是不会帮忙的 |
[40:16] | Here’s all the proof you need. | 这是你要的证明 |
[40:18] | It’s been a long time, Tink. | 好久不见 小叮当 |
[40:20] | Bae? | 小比 |
[40:22] | – Is it really you? – Yeah. | -真的是你吗 -是的 |
[40:24] | Most people call me Neal now. | 现在大家都叫我尼尔 |
[40:27] | We did it. | 我们成功了 |
[40:29] | Are you finally ready to do your part, Tink? | 你愿意帮忙了吗 小叮当 |
[40:35] | Yes. | 好 |
[40:37] | Yes, I am. | 我帮你们 |
[40:42] | Uh, Emma? | 艾玛 |
[40:44] | – Neal… – I…I…listen. | -尼尔 -听着 |
[40:45] | I just wanna say that… you’re right. | 我只想说你是对的 |
[40:49] | About Henry. | 关于亨利 |
[40:50] | He is all that matters. | 他才是最重要的 |
[40:51] | And if he’s the only thing that came from us being together. | 如果他是我们曾经爱情的唯一结晶 |
[40:55] | I’d say we did all right. | 那我们做的不错 |
[40:57] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[41:00] | Now let’s go get our son back. | 去把我们儿子救出来吧 |
[41:10] | Why so glum, chum? | 怎么闷闷不乐啊 |
[41:17] | You said you weren’t keeping any secrets. | 你说你不会隐瞒什么秘密 |
[41:20] | But you lied. | 但你说谎了 |
[41:22] | I found Wendy. | 我找到温迪了 |
[41:23] | Henry, I can explain. | 亨利 听我解释 |
[41:24] | She’s dying, isn’t she? | 她快死了 是不是 |
[41:26] | I’m afraid she is. | 恐怕是的 |
[41:28] | Like much of the island, | 和这岛一样 |
[41:29] | because the magic here is slipping away. | 魔法正在流失 |
[41:32] | I would’ve told you, but… | 我本想告诉你 但… |
[41:34] | I didn’t want you to have that weight on your shoulders, | 我不想让你背负如此重担 |
[41:37] | knowing that a young girl’s life depends on you. | 知道一个年轻姑娘的性命掌握在你手上 |
[41:43] | So I’m the only one who can save magic? | 我是唯一能挽救魔法的人吗 |
[41:47] | You are. | 是的 |
[41:53] | How do I do it? | 我该怎么做 |
[41:54] | The question isn’t how, Henry. | 不是该怎么做 亨利 |
[41:57] | It’s where. | 是在哪做 |
[41:58] | Follow me. | 跟我走 |
[42:08] | See that? | 看见了吗 |
[42:11] | Is that Skull Rock? | 那是骷髅洞吗 |
[42:13] | Yes. | 是的 |
[42:15] | Inside is where our salvation awaits. | 能拯救魔法的东西就在里面 |
[42:18] | A salvation that only the heart of the truest believer can bring. | 只有最虔诚的信仰者才能带来拯救 |
[42:22] | Me? | 我吗 |
[42:23] | That’s right, Henry. | 是的 亨利 |
[42:25] | But I won’t lie to you. | 但我不会瞒你 |
[42:26] | It won’t be easy. | 这并不容易 |
[42:29] | It will require heroism and sacrifice. | 需要英雄气概和牺牲 |
[42:34] | The only question is, | 问题是 |
[42:37] | are you up to the task? | 你准备好接受考验了吗 |
[42:45] | Yes. | 准备好了 |