| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:04] | Rumplestiltskin, | 朗普斯金 | 
| [00:06] | scared of ending up just like his coward father. | 害怕成为和他父亲一样的懦夫 | 
| [00:10] | Papa! No! | 爸爸 不 | 
| [00:12] | A young boy will lead you to your son. | 一个小男孩会将你领向你儿子 | 
| [00:15] | what’s going on? | 怎么了 | 
| [00:16] | The boy will be your undoing. | 这个男孩会成为你的煞星 | 
| [00:18] | Once you drink this water, | 一旦喝下了这泉水 | 
| [00:19] | you can never leave Neverland. | 你就永远不能离开梦幻岛了 | 
| [00:21] | It’s a small price to pay for what I get in return– | 这就是我为活命必须付出的代价 | 
| [00:24] | What do you need him to believe in? | 你想让他相信什么 | 
| [00:26] | Me. | 相信我 | 
| [00:27] | Inside is where our salvation awaits. | 能拯救魔法的东西就在里面 | 
| [00:30] | Are you up to the task? | 你准备好接受考验了吗 | 
| [00:32] | Follow the lady, gents. | 盯住王后 先生们 | 
| [00:36] | A shilling returns two. | 赢了奖金翻番 | 
| [00:51] | What? | 不可能 | 
| [00:54] | Don’t feel too bad. | 别难过 | 
| [00:56] | You’re not the only one who’s been spurned by the lady tonight. | 你不是今晚唯一看走眼的 | 
| [01:00] | She’s been quite shy all evening. | 王后一晚上都很害羞 | 
| [01:04] | You tricked me. | 你作弊 | 
| [01:05] | How’d she get in there? | 她怎么跑这儿来了 | 
| [01:11] | Please, don’t hurt him! He’s my father! | 求你 别打他 他是我爸爸 | 
| [01:15] | You’d be better off without him. | 没了他你会过得更好 | 
| [01:23] | No, no. | 不 | 
| [01:28] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 | 
| [01:31] | The cost of the game. | 就是游戏的代价罢了 | 
| [01:33] | He didn’t even leave me a shilling for a pint. | 他都不给我个先令喝酒 | 
| [01:35] | How rude. | 真没礼貌 | 
| [01:36] | He took all of our money. | 他把钱都拿走了 | 
| [01:38] | Yes, but I’ll figure something out. | 是啊 我会想办法的 | 
| [01:40] | I always do… | 我总有办法 | 
| [01:42] | Rumple. | 朗普 | 
| [01:46] | Roll up! | 走吧 | 
| [02:05] | How is she? | 她怎么样了 | 
| [02:06] | I fear she’s getting worse, Henry. | 恐怕她情况越来越糟了 亨利 | 
| [02:09] | But if I save magic… | 但如果我挽救了魔法 | 
| [02:11] | She’ll live? | 她就能活下来了吗 | 
| [02:12] | Yes. | 是的 | 
| [02:13] | But more than that, Henry. | 但不止如此 亨利 | 
| [02:15] | If you save magic, you’ll save us all. | 如果你拯救了魔法 就拯救了我们所有人 | 
| [02:18] | But to do it, you have to truly believe. | 但想要做到这一点 就得真正坚信 | 
| [02:25] | I do. | 我信 | 
| [02:26] | Good, because we don’t have much time. | 很好 我们时间可不多了 | 
| [02:30] | Follow me. | 跟我来 | 
| [02:35] | My brothers! | 我的兄弟们 | 
| [02:38] | Tonight, the dream of Neverland will awaken from its slumber. | 今晚 梦幻岛的梦将从沉睡中苏醒 | 
| [02:41] | Tonight, the heart of the truest believer shall fulfill its destiny, | 今晚 至诚之心将完成其使命 | 
| [02:46] | and with it our destiny. | 我们的使命 也将随之实现 | 
| [02:50] | Tonight, Henry saves magic! | 今晚 亨利要拯救魔法 | 
| [03:00] | You know, despite our differences, | 要知道 尽管我们有分歧 | 
| [03:02] | I can always count on you to get things done… | 我总能指望你把事办妥 | 
| [03:05] | unlike the rest of them. | 不像他们其他人 | 
| [03:08] | You were right. They’re just a liability. | 你说得对 他们就是累赘 | 
| [03:11] | Where are they? | 他们在哪 | 
| [03:13] | Oh, well, Pan told them Neal was alive, | 潘跟他们说尼尔还活着 | 
| [03:15] | and, of course, Emma took the bait. | 所以艾玛就上当了 | 
| [03:17] | Such a waste of time. | 真是浪费时间 | 
| [03:20] | Oh, I’m so sorry. | 对不起 | 
| [03:21] | No, no, don’t be. He is alive. | 没事 他的确还活着 | 
| [03:23] | What? | 什么 | 
| [03:24] | Pan wasn’t lying. | 潘没撒谎 | 
| [03:26] | My son is here on the island. | 我儿子就在岛上 | 
| [03:28] | I’ve seen him. | 我见到他了 | 
| [03:28] | You saw him and you… You just parted ways? | 你见到了他 却跟他分道扬镳了吗 | 
| [03:32] | You realize that he might have a way off the island. | 你知道他可能有离岛的办法吧 | 
| [03:35] | Let’s worry about the travel plans after we get Henry. | 我们救出亨利再考虑离岛办法吧 | 
| [03:38] | There’s something you’re not telling me. | 你有事瞒着我 | 
| [03:40] | What happened when you saw him? | 你见到他之后发生什么了 | 
| [03:41] | Look, all you have to know is, the next time I see him | 你只需要知道 下次我见到他时 | 
| [03:45] | will be when I’m putting Henry in his arms. | 我会把亨利交到他手上 | 
| [03:48] | When father and son are reunited. | 儿子和父亲终于可以团聚 | 
| [03:54] | Where are we? | 这是什么地方 | 
| [04:07] | These nice ladies are going to look after you for a little while. | 这些好心的女士会照顾你一段日子 | 
| [04:10] | – You must be the boy… – Rumplestiltskin. | -你就是那孩子吧 -朗普斯金 | 
| [04:12] | Do you know how to spin? | 你会纺织吗 | 
| [04:13] | We can teach you. | 我们可以教你 | 
| [04:14] | I-I don’t want to stay here. Please, I-I’ll be good. | 我不想留在这儿 求你 我会乖乖的 | 
| [04:18] | This will give me time to get a real job, | 这样我就有时间找份正经工作了啊 | 
| [04:20] | so we can be together. | 那样我们就能在一起了 | 
| [04:21] | We can be together right now. | 我们现在就能在一起啊 | 
| [04:23] | Papa, please. | 爸爸 求你了 | 
| [04:25] | Don’t leave me here. | 别把我丢在这儿 | 
| [04:27] | Don’t be scared now. | 别害怕 | 
| [04:30] | Hey, I got you a present. | 我有个礼物给你 | 
| [04:33] | A friend. | 跟你做朋友 | 
| [04:35] | Someone to be at your side when I’m away. | 我不在的时候可以陪伴你 | 
| [04:37] | It will be with you when I cannot. | 它会替我守护着你 | 
| [04:40] | It will? | 真的吗 | 
| [04:42] | Give it a name. | 给它起个名字吧 | 
| [04:43] | Names always make things better. | 有了名字就会好得多 | 
| [04:44] | They make them real. | 你会觉得它像是真的 | 
| [04:46] | Trust me. | 相信我 | 
| [04:49] | It will protect you. | 它会保护你 | 
| [04:51] | And I’ll be back before you know it. | 爸爸很快就会回来 | 
| [04:54] | I promise. | 我保证 | 
| [05:10] | I’m gonna ask Tink how close we are to Pan’s compound. | 我去问问叮当我们离潘的营地还有多远 | 
| [05:13] | I don’t wanna be surprised by any lost boys on patrol. | 我不想被巡逻的迷失男孩突袭 | 
| [05:16] | Good idea. | 有道理 | 
| [05:18] | Looks like you two buried the hatchet. | 看来你们两个和好了 | 
| [05:21] | Buried? Uh… I don’t know. | 和好 说不上吧 | 
| [05:24] | We’ve at least put it away for now. | 至少能暂时放开了 | 
| [05:27] | So you’re really gonna stay here with him? | 你真打算留下陪他吗 | 
| [05:31] | The thought of leaving you, Emma, it kills me. | 想到要跟你分别 艾玛 我就痛不欲生 | 
| [05:34] | But there’s nothing we can do. | 但是我们没办法 | 
| [05:35] | If David leaves the island, he’ll die. | 如果戴维离岛 他会死的 | 
| [05:37] | So you’re just giving up? | 那你要放弃了 | 
| [05:39] | Family means being together, all of us. | 一家人就该我们所有人在一起 | 
| [05:40] | But there’s no other way. | 但是没别的办法啊 | 
| [05:42] | Maybe this is just you rubbing off on me, | 或许是你影响了我 | 
| [05:44] | but I don’t believe that. | 但我不信事情就这样了 | 
| [05:46] | There’s always a way. | 总会有办法的 | 
| [05:56] | Well, if this is your version of a rescue party, | 如果这是你们的营救队伍 | 
| [05:59] | we got here just in time. | 那我们来得正是时候嘛 | 
| [06:00] | What are you two doing here? | 你们怎么来了 | 
| [06:01] | Well, same as you, | 跟你一样 | 
| [06:03] | Except we actually have a chance. | 不过我们真的有希望 | 
| [06:05] | Pandora’s box. | 潘多拉魔盒 | 
| [06:07] | It could trap Pan for eternity simply by opening the lid. | 只要打开盖子 就能永远困住潘 | 
| [06:12] | You didn’t tell me my father was with her. | 你没说我爸爸跟她在一起 | 
| [06:13] | I didn’t know. | 我也不知道 | 
| [06:14] | Wait, your father is the dark one? | 什么 你父亲是黑暗者 | 
| [06:16] | Yeah, and he’s not getting anywhere near Henry. | 对 而且他绝不能靠近亨利 | 
| [06:18] | Bae… | 小比 | 
| [06:19] | Why? What are you talking about? | 怎么了 你这话什么意思 | 
| [06:21] | There’s a prophecy that says that Henry will be his undoing. | 有则预言称 亨利是他的煞星 | 
| [06:23] | He didn’t come here to protect him. | 他来这儿不是为了保护他 | 
| [06:24] | He came here to kill him. | 他是来杀他的 | 
| [06:28] | That’s why you didn’t want to find Neal before you got Henry back? | 所以你才不想先去找尼尔再救亨利吗 | 
| [06:32] | Because you knew he’d spill your secret. | 因为你知道他会说出你的秘密 | 
| [06:34] | Everything I did was to protect Henry, | 我做的一切都是为了保护亨利 | 
| [06:37] | to rescue him from Pan. | 把他从潘那儿救出来 | 
| [06:39] | It all makes sense. | 这就说得通了 | 
| [06:41] | You left before we even made shore. | 我们还没登岸你就走了 | 
| [06:44] | You wanted to get to Henry first… | 你是想先找到亨利 | 
| [06:46] | To be on his own… | 自己找到他 | 
| [06:48] | So no one could stop you… | 这样就没人能阻止你了 | 
| [06:49] | So you can kill him. | 你就能杀他了 | 
| [06:51] | It’s not gonna happen, | 你休想 | 
| [06:54] | not unless you go through all of us first. | 你得先过我们所有人这一关 | 
| [07:10] | Someone so young… | 这么年幼 | 
| [07:12] | In such a short time. | 这么短的时间内 | 
| [07:14] | Look at him. He could spin for– | 瞧瞧他啊 有一日… | 
| [07:15] | For kings and queens one day. | 他能为国王和王后纺纱 | 
| [07:18] | I didn’t think I had any talent. | 我都不知道自己有什么才能呢 | 
| [07:19] | Oof, more than talent. A gift! | 这何止是才能 简直是天赋 | 
| [07:22] | You could apprentice with anyone in the land. | 以你的技艺 足以做任何人的老师了 | 
| [07:25] | If I can make money, | 如果我能挣钱 | 
| [07:28] | then my father and I can be together. | 那我就能和父亲团聚了 | 
| [07:31] | Rumple… | 朗普 | 
| [07:34] | Even with your talent, | 就算你技艺惊人 | 
| [07:35] | too many people know your father is a cheat. | 但是太多人知道你父亲是个骗子 | 
| [07:37] | And a coward. | 还是个懦夫 | 
| [07:39] | If you are to have a happy life, | 如果你想拥有幸福的生活 | 
| [07:41] | you must go somewhere where your father’s name cannot follow you. | 就得去一个你父亲的恶名不能影响你的地方 | 
| [07:44] | You mean… | 你是说 | 
| [07:47] | Alone? | 一个人生活 | 
| [07:49] | This bean… | 这颗魔豆 | 
| [07:51] | Can open a portal, | 能变成传送门 | 
| [07:52] | take you far away from this land. | 带你远离这里 | 
| [07:55] | Even this realm. | 甚至离开这个国度 | 
| [07:56] | You could start a new life. | 你可以开始新的生活 | 
| [07:58] | But it cannot be with your father. | 但你不能跟你父亲在一起 | 
| [08:01] | But he’s coming back for me as soon as he gets a job. | 但等他有了工作 他就会回来找我啊 | 
| [08:04] | The truth is, he’s at the pub. | 其实 他泡在酒馆里呢 | 
| [08:06] | He doesn’t want a job. | 他才不想找工作 | 
| [08:07] | Or real responsibility. | 不想承担责任 | 
| [08:09] | Family can be a strength, but it can also be a burden. | 家人可能是你的力量 但也可能成为你的累赘 | 
| [08:13] | And your father will always be your burden, Rumplestiltskin. | 而你父亲永远都会是你的负担 朗普斯金 | 
| [08:21] | You’re making a mistake. | 你们错了 | 
| [08:23] | I don’t care if the boy is destined to be my undoing. | 我不管那孩子是否是我的煞星 | 
| [08:27] | I won’t hurt him. | 我不会伤害他的 | 
| [08:28] | Because that sounds just like you. | 因为你就是这样的人啊 | 
| [08:30] | Without me, you will fail. | 没有我 你们会失败的 | 
| [08:32] | I’m the most powerful amongst us. | 我是我们之中法力最强的人 | 
| [08:34] | That’s why we can’t trust you. | 所以我们不能信任你 | 
| [08:36] | If I could give you my dagger, I would. | 如果我可以把我的匕首给你 我就给你了 | 
| [08:37] | But I can’t. | 但我办不到 | 
| [08:38] | But you can give me Pandora’s box. | 但你可以把潘多拉魔盒给我 | 
| [08:41] | I don’t have to trust you if I could stop you. | 如果我能阻止你 就不必信任你了 | 
| [08:45] | Son… | 儿子 | 
| [08:55] | Look at me, | 看着我 | 
| [08:56] | You so much as lift a finger to perform magic, | 你要是敢施魔法 | 
| [08:58] | you’re gonna spend an eternity in this box. | 我就永远把你关在盒子里 | 
| [09:03] | Let’s go. | 走吧 | 
| [09:10] | Look… | 听我说 | 
| [09:12] | You may think you know who you’re up against, | 你或许以为你知道你的敌人是谁 | 
| [09:15] | But you don’t. | 但你并不了解他 | 
| [09:17] | Then tell me. | 那你说啊 | 
| [09:20] | What really happened between you two? | 你们俩之间到底有什么恩怨 | 
| [09:23] | Peter Pan destroyed my father. | 彼得·潘毁了我父亲 | 
| [09:42] | They were right. | 她们说得对 | 
| [09:44] | You’re here. | 你是在这儿 | 
| [09:46] | Hey, laddie. | 你好啊 伙计 | 
| [09:47] | My dogs were barking after hitting the cobblestones | 我找了一早上的工作 | 
| [09:49] | all morning looking for work. | 我的狗饿的直叫 | 
| [09:51] | Then these fellas told me that they never played “Find the lady.” | 然后这几位告诉我他们没玩过”找王后” | 
| [09:59] | Rumple. | 朗普 | 
| [10:01] | Come on. | 别这样 | 
| [10:02] | Rumple! | 朗普 | 
| [10:09] | You said you were finding a job! | 你说你会去找工作 | 
| [10:11] | No one in this town would hire me. | 这镇上没人肯雇我 | 
| [10:12] | Because no one trusts you. | 因为没人相信你 | 
| [10:14] | But you do. Don’t you, son? | 但你相信 不是吗 儿子 | 
| [10:20] | I want to. | 我也想 | 
| [10:24] | What if there was someplace we could start over? | 如果我们可以去别的地方重新开始呢 | 
| [10:27] | Somewhere where no one knew you? | 去一个没人认识你的地方 | 
| [10:30] | How? | 怎么去 | 
| [10:35] | With this. | 用这个 | 
| [10:38] | Where’d you get that? | 你哪弄来的 | 
| [10:42] | Do you know how much money a bean like that would fetch? | 你知道这样的魔豆能卖多少钱吗 | 
| [10:45] | No, it’s mine! | 不 这是我的 | 
| [10:46] | I won’t let you gamble it away. | 我不许你把它赌掉 | 
| [10:47] | Rumple, you don’t understand. | 朗普 你不懂 | 
| [10:48] | I understand this bean can take us someplace… | 我知道这豆子能带我们去别的地方 | 
| [10:52] | where no one knows us. | 去没人认识我们的地方 | 
| [10:55] | Where we can be a family. | 我们可以在那里建立家庭 | 
| [10:59] | A real fresh start. | 重新开始 | 
| [11:01] | Yes. | 对 | 
| [11:06] | I trust you. | 我信任你 | 
| [11:10] | Then where should we go? Hmm? | 那我们去哪 | 
| [11:12] | There must be someplace special to you. | 肯定有什么地方对你很特别 | 
| [11:16] | Think, think. | 想想 | 
| [11:17] | Think, think, think, think, think. | 让我想想 | 
| [11:23] | Think lovely thoughts. | 想想好事 | 
| [11:26] | That’s it. | 有了 | 
| [11:27] | What? | 什么 | 
| [11:28] | When I was a boy, | 我还是个孩子的时候 | 
| [11:30] | my father sold me to a blacksmith. | 我父亲把我卖给了一个铁匠 | 
| [11:32] | All day in front of hot coals, the sweat and the grime. | 整日跟滚热的煤块为伍 汗流浃背 烟尘弥漫 | 
| [11:35] | But every night I would say to myself, | 但每晚我都对自己说 | 
| [11:37] | “Think lovely thoughts.” | 想想好事 | 
| [11:40] | And in my sleep, I would travel to the most wonderful place. | 在睡梦中 我会去一个美妙的地方 | 
| [11:43] | What was it called? | 那是什么地方 | 
| [11:47] | Neverland. | 梦幻岛 | 
| [11:50] | Then that’s where we should go. | 那我们就去那儿 | 
| [12:05] | I don’t even know if this place is real. | 我都不知道那里是不是真的 | 
| [12:29] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 | 
| [12:31] | I’ve found when a woman says that, | 我发现每次有女人对我说这话 | 
| [12:32] | I’m rarely in for pleasant conversation. | 几乎都不是什么好事 | 
| [12:35] | There has to be a way for David to leave the island. | 肯定有办法让戴维离岛 | 
| [12:37] | Well, there isn’t. | 没有 | 
| [12:39] | He told me about your brother, what happened. | 他跟我说了你哥哥的事 | 
| [12:41] | I know it can’t be easy to talk about, but– | 我知道这事你一定不愿提起 | 
| [12:42] | Well, then let’s not, shall we? | 那我们就别提了 | 
| [12:44] | The water that cured David from dreamshade | 治愈了戴维中的梦荫毒的泉水 | 
| [12:45] | has connected him to the island. | 将他与小岛联系到了一起 | 
| [12:47] | If he leaves, the connection is broken. | 如果他离岛 联系被切断 | 
| [12:50] | The poison will kill him. | 毒就会要他的命 | 
| [12:51] | What if we take some of the water with us? | 如果我们带走一些泉水呢 | 
| [12:52] | That way he stays connected. | 这样联系就不会被切断 | 
| [12:53] | He can stay alive in Storybrooke. | 他在童话镇也能继续活下去 | 
| [12:55] | For how long? | 活多久 | 
| [12:56] | Once the water runs out, | 一旦泉水用尽 | 
| [12:57] | the dreamshade will take his life. | 梦荫就会毒死他 | 
| [12:59] | Unless there was another cure. | 除非还有其他解药 | 
| [13:02] | You suddenly interested in what I have to say? | 突然又想听我说话了 | 
| [13:06] | Thought I wasn’t to be trusted. | 你们不是不信任我吗 | 
| [13:08] | You’re not, but I’ll take my chances. | 是不信任你 但是我愿冒险 | 
| [13:11] | Well, if you remember, | 如果你还记得 | 
| [13:12] | I, too, was poisoned with dreamshade by a cowardly pirate. | 我也曾被一个懦夫海盗所伤 中了梦荫的毒 | 
| [13:17] | And yet… | 但是 | 
| [13:18] | Yes, and we know how you cured yourself– | 对 我们知道你怎么治好自己的 | 
| [13:20] | with a candle that takes another person’s life. | 用蜡烛夺取了另一个人的性命 | 
| [13:21] | David is not that selfish. | 戴维不是那种人 | 
| [13:23] | Oh, how noble. | 真高尚啊 | 
| [13:25] | The point is, after my near-death experience, | 重点是 在我与死神擦肩而过之后 | 
| [13:28] | I discovered much about the poison. | 我增进了对毒素的了解 | 
| [13:30] | I believe I could create an elixir back in my shop. | 我相信我回到店里 能制造一种万能药 | 
| [13:34] | What’s your price. | 你想要什么 | 
| [13:35] | Well, this is quite the favor. | 这的确不是小事 | 
| [13:38] | I’d expect one of equal weight in return. | 我要你们也帮我一个大忙 | 
| [13:44] | No. | 不行 | 
| [13:46] | When we get back to Storybrooke, | 等我们回到童话镇 | 
| [13:47] | you’re gonna save David because it’s the right thing to do. | 你会出于道义救戴维 | 
| [13:49] | No deals, no favors, understand? | 不许做交易 不许要求什么 懂吗 | 
| [13:54] | Fine. | 好吧 | 
| [13:56] | I’ll do as you ask. | 就照你说的办 | 
| [13:58] | I’ll go tell David. | 我去告诉戴维 | 
| [14:08] | We’re here. Pan’s perimeter. | 我们到潘的地盘了 | 
| [14:10] | It’s time. | 是时候了 | 
| [14:12] | Tink will sneak us in the back like we planned. | 叮当会照计划带我们从后面溜进去 | 
| [14:13] | We grab Henry. In and out, simple. | 我们救出亨利 快进快出 就这样 | 
| [14:16] | You good with Pan patrol? | 潘的巡逻队你能应付吧 | 
| [14:18] | Locked and loaded. | 准备好了 | 
| [14:20] | You mind if I, uh… | 我能不能 | 
| [14:22] | borrow this? | 借这个用用 | 
| [14:24] | You said no magic, I agreed. | 你说不用魔法 我同意了 | 
| [14:25] | But I’m not walking in there with nothing but my good looks. | 我可不能只带着张帅气的脸进去 | 
| [14:28] | Now I, on the other hand– | 那我呢 | 
| [14:30] | Here, in case your good looks fail you. | 给你 免得你的脸不顶用 | 
| [14:32] | Thanks, mate. | 谢了 伙计 | 
| [14:35] | Let’s get Henry. | 我们去救亨利吧 | 
| [14:46] | Can I at least use magic on these boys? | 我能对这些男孩施魔法吗 | 
| [14:50] | No. | 不行 | 
| [14:52] | I’ll do it. | 我来 | 
| [14:54] | You remember the spell? | 还记得咒语吗 | 
| [15:12] | – Where’s Pan? – I don’t know. | -潘呢 -不知道 | 
| [15:16] | Henry! | 亨利 | 
| [15:17] | He’s gotta be somewhere. | 他肯定就在附近 | 
| [15:18] | Where? | 在哪 | 
| [15:20] | Help! | 救命 | 
| [15:30] | You’re an… an adult. | 你是个大人 | 
| [15:33] | My name’s Emma. I’m looking for my son. | 我叫艾玛 我在找儿子 | 
| [15:38] | – Wendy? – Do I know you? | -温迪 -我们认识吗 | 
| [15:41] | It’s Baelfire. | 我是比尔菲 | 
| [15:42] | – Do you know each other? – Bae! | -你们认识 -小比 | 
| [15:44] | Yeah. Yeah, we do. | 是啊 我们认识 | 
| [15:46] | Can it really be you? | 真的是你吗 | 
| [15:53] | I thought I’d never see you again. | 我以为我再也见不到你了 | 
| [15:55] | What are you– wh-what are you doing here? | 你怎么会在这儿 | 
| [15:57] | Well, I-I came back to save you. | 我来救你了啊 | 
| [16:00] | You did that for me? | 真的 | 
| [16:02] | Well, I couldn’t bear for you to be without a family, | 我不想让你一个人孤零零的 | 
| [16:05] | not after you told us that your mother and father were both dead. | 尤其是你告诉我你父母都死了 | 
| [16:08] | You told her I was dead? | 你跟她说我死了 | 
| [16:09] | It was easier than telling the truth– | 总比告诉她实话强 | 
| [16:11] | My own father abandoned me. | 我父亲抛弃了我 | 
| [16:26] | We actually did it. | 我们做到了 | 
| [16:30] | We made it! | 我们成功了 | 
| [16:36] | It’s just as I remember in my dreams. | 跟我梦里的一样 | 
| [16:38] | Hasn’t changed at all. | 一点没变 | 
| [16:41] | It’s beautiful. | 真美啊 | 
| [16:42] | No, it’s more than that. Neverland is special. | 不仅仅是美 梦幻岛很特别 | 
| [16:45] | You can do anything here. | 你在这儿想干什么都行 | 
| [16:47] | Just think it, and it can happen. | 只要你想 就会发生 | 
| [16:50] | What would you like to eat? | 你想吃什么 | 
| [16:52] | Go on. | 想啊 | 
| [16:53] | Just think it. | 想点什么 | 
| [17:02] | You can eat cake all day and not get a stomachache. | 你可以成天吃蛋糕 却不会肚子疼 | 
| [17:05] | Or swing on a vine through a waterfall. | 或者荡着藤蔓穿过瀑布 | 
| [17:08] | But best of all… | 最好的是 | 
| [17:11] | you can fly. | 你还能飞 | 
| [17:13] | Flying is impossible. | 人是不能飞的 | 
| [17:14] | Neverland is where the impossible is possible, | 在梦幻岛 不可能皆为可能 | 
| [17:17] | if you believe it. | 只要你相信 | 
| [17:18] | Here, I’ll show you. | 来 我让你看看 | 
| [17:35] | I don’t understand. | 怎么会这样 | 
| [17:40] | I could always fly when I visited as a boy. | 我小时候来这儿总能飞啊 | 
| [17:42] | Maybe you can’t fly | 或许你不能飞 | 
| [17:44] | because you’re not a boy anymore. | 是因为你已经长大了 | 
| [17:47] | How could I have forgotten? | 我怎么能忘了这事呢 | 
| [17:49] | Of course. | 对啊 | 
| [17:52] | Pixie dust. | 精灵尘 | 
| [17:55] | Even as a boy, you needed pixie dust if you wanted to fly. | 即使是孩子 也得有精灵尘才能飞 | 
| [17:59] | Where do we get some? | 我们去哪弄 | 
| [18:01] | Oh, I’ll show you. | 我领你去 | 
| [18:10] | Come on. | 走吧 | 
| [18:23] | Hey, Wendy, | 温迪 | 
| [18:25] | since you’ve been here, have you seen my son? | 你到这儿之后 见过我儿子吗 | 
| [18:28] | His name’s Henry. | 他叫亨利 | 
| [18:29] | – You have a son? – Yeah. | -你有儿子 -对 | 
| [18:32] | Pan needs his heart. | 潘想要他的心 | 
| [18:34] | Has he said anything about the heart of the truest believer? | 他提到过至诚之心的事吗 | 
| [18:37] | No. | 没有 | 
| [18:39] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 | 
| [18:40] | He never mentioned anything about a heart. | 他没说什么心的事 | 
| [18:42] | She’s lying. | 她撒谎 | 
| [18:45] | Where is he? | 他在哪 | 
| [18:47] | What the hell are you doing? | 你干什么 | 
| [18:48] | I’ve carried enough lies in my life | 我撒了一辈子的谎 | 
| [18:50] | to recognize their burden. | 看得出撒谎者的心里负担 | 
| [18:51] | She knows where Henry is. | 她知道亨利在哪 | 
| [18:55] | Is that true? | 是真的吗 | 
| [18:59] | You don’t understand. | 你不懂 | 
| [19:00] | You’re helping Pan? | 你在帮潘 | 
| [19:02] | He’s keeping John and Michael alive, | 他留着约翰和迈克一条命 | 
| [19:04] | only if I do as he says. | 以此要挟我听话 | 
| [19:06] | Trust me, | 相信我 | 
| [19:07] | whatever he’s promised, he will go back on his word. | 不管他做了什么保证 他都会反悔的 | 
| [19:09] | And why should I trust a man who abandoned his own son? | 那我为什么要相信抛弃自己儿子的人 | 
| [19:12] | Because your brothers did. | 因为你弟弟们信了 | 
| [19:15] | They trusted a woman named Belle. | 他们相信了一个叫贝儿的女人 | 
| [19:17] | They helped her get this box so we can defeat Pan. | 他们帮她拿到了这个魔盒 好打败潘 | 
| [19:22] | They’re okay? | 他们还好吗 | 
| [19:23] | For now, | 现在还好 | 
| [19:25] | and only if we succeed. | 如果我们成功他们才会没事 | 
| [19:27] | Wendy… | 温迪 | 
| [19:29] | We will save John and Michael, I swear to god. | 我们会救约翰和迈克的 我发誓 | 
| [19:33] | But right now, I really need your help. | 但现在 我需要你的帮助 | 
| [19:37] | Please. | 求你了 | 
| [19:41] | Pan told Henry that… | 潘对亨利说 | 
| [19:43] | He needs his heart to save magic. | 他需要他的心拯救魔法 | 
| [19:47] | But it’s a lie. | 但那是谎言 | 
| [19:50] | He needs it to save himself. | 他是想拯救自己 | 
| [19:52] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 | 
| [19:54] | Pan’s dying. | 潘时日无多了 | 
| [19:56] | He needs the heart of the truest believer | 他需要用至诚之心 | 
| [19:59] | to absorb all the magic in Neverland. | 吸取梦幻岛所有的魔力 | 
| [20:01] | And once he does… | 他一旦成功 | 
| [20:04] | he will be immortal, all powerful. | 他将永生不死 所向无敌 | 
| [20:08] | And what happens to Henry? | 那亨利会怎样 | 
| [20:12] | Well, it’s a trade. | 这是交换 | 
| [20:14] | When Pan lives, | 潘活下来 | 
| [20:17] | Henry will die. | 亨利就得死 | 
| [20:54] | Ah, it’s been a long time since I stepped foot on this shore. | 我很久没踏上这块海岸了 | 
| [21:06] | What’s that? | 这是什么 | 
| [21:08] | It’s a protection spell. | 是一道保护咒 | 
| [21:11] | Now let’s go. | 跟我来 | 
| [21:12] | It’s time. | 时候到了 | 
| [21:27] | How do we stop Pan? | 怎么阻止潘 | 
| [21:28] | Pan took Henry to skull rock. But you haven’t got much time. | 潘带亨利去了骷髅洞 你们时间不多了 | 
| [21:33] | Then we stay behind. | 那我们留下 | 
| [21:34] | Someone needs to be here to guard the lost boys when they wake up. | 迷失男孩醒来后 得有人看守 | 
| [21:36] | – You don’t need to stay behind. – David’s right. | -你们不需要留下 -戴维说得对 | 
| [21:38] | You get him home, tell him we love him. | 你们带他回家 告诉他我们爱他 | 
| [21:42] | Tell him yourself, when you get back from deadman’s peak. | 你们从死亡之峰回来后 亲口告诉他吧 | 
| [21:45] | Gold can cure you back in Storybrooke. | 戈登能在童话镇治好你 | 
| [21:47] | We just need to bring some of the water with us. | 我们只需要带些泉水 | 
| [21:53] | And you–you didn’t give up. | 你没放弃 | 
| [21:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 | 
| [21:59] | Well, apparently, that’s the only thanks I need these days. | 看来这是我如今唯一的用途了 | 
| [22:02] | Tink and I will take care of things here. | 我和叮当能应付得了这边 | 
| [22:04] | Meet you back at the “Jolly Roger” when you find Henry. | 救回亨利后 我们在海盗船上见 | 
| [22:07] | Promise me if your father and I don’t make it back, | 答应我 就算我和你父亲没回去 | 
| [22:08] | you get him home. | 你也要带他走 | 
| [22:09] | We’re all going back home. | 我们都会回去的 | 
| [22:11] | Together. | 一起回去 | 
| [22:26] | I’m tired. | 我累了 | 
| [22:29] | We’re almost there. | 就到了 | 
| [22:30] | We can rest all we want after we get the pixie dust, | 等我们拿到精灵尘 就能好好休息了 | 
| [22:32] | do whatever your heart desires. | 想做什么都行 | 
| [22:34] | Just wait. You’ll see. | 待会儿你就知道了 | 
| [22:36] | What does it look like? | 精灵尘什么样 | 
| [22:37] | Oh. It’s just like dust. | 就和灰尘一样 | 
| [22:41] | You never know the power it contains just by looking at it. | 单看样子 是看不出它有多强大的 | 
| [22:44] | But when you believe in its power, it glows with magic | 但你如果相信它的魔力 它就会散发魔光 | 
| [22:46] | and becomes something very special indeed. | 变成极其珍贵之物 | 
| [22:53] | We’re here. | 我们到了 | 
| [22:55] | All I see are trees. | 我只看到了树 | 
| [22:58] | That’s because it’s made in the flowers that grow | 因为精灵尘只存在于 | 
| [23:00] | on the highest of the branches. | 最高树枝上的花朵中 | 
| [23:02] | Where they’re closest to the stars. | 因为那里靠星星最近 | 
| [23:04] | The flowers bloom at night, soak in the starlight. | 夜晚时分 花朵绽放 沐浴星光 | 
| [23:07] | That’s how the pixie dust gets its magic. | 精灵尘就是这样吸收魔力的 | 
| [23:10] | I haven’t felt this excited in years, | 好久没这么兴奋了 | 
| [23:13] | since I was a boy about to climb one of those trees in my dreams. | 儿时在梦中 我要爬这树时真激动极了 | 
| [23:19] | Come on, Rumple. It’ll be fun. | 来啊 朗普 很有趣的 | 
| [23:25] | You wanna fly, you can’t be afraid of heights. | 想飞就不能恐高 | 
| [23:28] | But I don’t want to fly. | 但我不想飞 | 
| [23:30] | You do. | 是你想 | 
| [23:32] | But you will, son, | 你会想的 儿子 | 
| [23:33] | once you see how it feels. | 只要你体会过飞的感觉 | 
| [23:37] | The wind whipping in your hair, the world below you. | 风拂过发丝 世界在你身下 | 
| [23:41] | Like you’ve not got a care in the world. | 好像忘却了尘世的烦恼 | 
| [23:43] | You’re all alone. | 自由自在 | 
| [23:45] | You’re free. | 毫无牵绊 | 
| [23:49] | Come on, I’ll give you a boost. | 来 我抬你上去 | 
| [23:51] | But what if I fall? | 我摔下来怎么办 | 
| [23:53] | I promise you won’t, hey. | 我保证你不会的 | 
| [23:55] | Don’t make me, papa. | 别逼我 爸爸 | 
| [23:56] | Please. | 求你了 | 
| [23:58] | I’m scared. | 我好怕 | 
| [24:02] | I’m sorry, Rumple. | 对不起 朗普 | 
| [24:04] | I just get excited. | 我只是太兴奋了 | 
| [24:06] | Why don’t you wait here, | 那你在这儿等着 | 
| [24:06] | and I’ll go get the pixie dust for the both of us, hmm? | 我去给我们拿精灵尘 好吗 | 
| [24:13] | You promise not to be long? | 保证我不会去太久 | 
| [24:15] | Aye. | 行 | 
| [24:17] | I’ll be as quick as a whip. Back before you know it. | 我很快就下来 就一眨眼功夫 | 
| [24:20] | And then you’ll see how wonderful Neverland can really be. | 然后你就能看到梦幻岛有多美好 | 
| [25:08] | I want to fly. | 我要飞 | 
| [25:22] | Hello? | 有人吗 | 
| [25:25] | Is someone there? | 谁在那儿 | 
| [25:34] | Who are you? | 你是谁 | 
| [25:35] | I am the sole inhabitant of Neverland. | 我是梦幻岛上唯一的居民 | 
| [25:39] | Then can you tell me what’s wrong? | 你能告诉我是怎么回事吗 | 
| [25:42] | Why can’t I fly? | 我为什么不能飞 | 
| [25:43] | You have to believe. | 你必须得相信 | 
| [25:45] | I’m trying, but it doesn’t work. | 我试过了 但是没用 | 
| [25:47] | Because you don’t belong. | 因为你不属于这里 | 
| [25:56] | Papa? | 爸爸 | 
| [26:01] | Papa? | 爸爸 | 
| [26:03] | Papa! | 爸爸 | 
| [26:23] | These are Henry’s shoes. | 是亨利的鞋印 | 
| [26:27] | Wendy was right. They’re here. | 温迪说得对 他们在这里 | 
| [26:32] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 | 
| [26:33] | I think so. | 没事 | 
| [26:35] | What was that? | 怎么回事 | 
| [26:36] | Pan cast a protection spell. | 潘施了保护咒 | 
| [26:38] | There has to be a way to break it. | 肯定有办法打破此咒 | 
| [26:44] | Careful with that! | 小心啊 | 
| [26:46] | Try all you want, but Pan’s magic is too powerful. | 随你试 但潘的魔法太强大了 | 
| [26:49] | At least for you. | 至少对你来说 | 
| [26:54] | Wha– | 什 | 
| [26:55] | How did you do that? | 你怎么做到的 | 
| [26:57] | The spell is designed to keep anyone who casts a shadow from entering. | 这个咒语能防止任何有影子的人进入 | 
| [27:00] | And you don’t have one. | 但你却没有影子 | 
| [27:01] | You were telling the truth about ripping your shadow off. | 你说你把影子割下来了 那是真话 | 
| [27:04] | And Pan knows it. | 潘也知道 | 
| [27:06] | That’s why he cast the spell he did. | 这就是他施保护咒的原因 | 
| [27:09] | This isn’t about keeping you out. | 不是为了阻止你们进入 | 
| [27:10] | It’s about drawing me in. | 而且为了引我进去 | 
| [27:12] | He knows I won’t give up the chance | 他知道我不会放弃任何机会 | 
| [27:13] | to finish what I came here to do. | 达成我来此的目的 | 
| [27:15] | You really did come here to save Henry. | 你真的是来救亨利的 | 
| [27:17] | I gave you my trust with that box. | 我相信你 把潘多拉魔盒交给了你 | 
| [27:20] | Now I need you to give it back. | 现在你得还给我 | 
| [27:32] | You better come through, Gold. | 戈登 你最好成功 | 
| [27:34] | Or I’ll make whatever Pan has planned for you look like child’s play. | 不然我会用比潘更狠毒的办法对付你 | 
| [27:38] | You understand me? | 你明白吗 | 
| [27:41] | Well, a simple “Good luck” would’ve sufficed. | 一句简单的”祝你好运”就够了 | 
| [28:04] | So what are we supposed to do now? | 那我们现在该怎么做 | 
| [28:06] | What about the spell my father used to rip off his shadow? | 像我父亲那样用咒语分离影子吧 | 
| [28:08] | You think if I knew how to do that, | 如果我知道那条咒语 | 
| [28:10] | I wouldn’t have done it already? | 我早就做了 | 
| [28:12] | The moon. | 月亮 | 
| [28:16] | The moon? | 月亮 | 
| [28:17] | The moon is what causes our shadows, right? | 是月光照出了我们的影子 对吧 | 
| [28:20] | What if there was a way to block it out using magic? | 如果可以用魔法遮住它呢 | 
| [28:23] | What, you mean like an eclipse? | 你是指月蚀吗 | 
| [28:24] | Is that even possible? | 这可能吗 | 
| [28:26] | – Maybe. – So? | -也许吧 -你能做到吗 | 
| [28:27] | – I need help. – With magic? | -我需要帮助 -魔法吗 | 
| [28:30] | It requires a lot. | 这需要很强大的魔法 | 
| [28:33] | I guess we’re about to find out | 看来我们马上就能知道 | 
| [28:34] | how much those lessons I gave you paid off. | 我给你上课的成效了 | 
| [28:38] | Follow my lead. | 跟着我做 | 
| [29:06] | This is it. | 就是这里 | 
| [29:07] | The place where you’re going to save magic. | 你就要在这里拯救魔法 | 
| [29:09] | Why does it have to be here? | 为什么一定要在这里 | 
| [29:11] | Well, because this is the location | 因为这里是梦幻岛 | 
| [29:12] | from which Neverland’s magic emanates. | 魔法的发源地 | 
| [29:18] | What’s the hourglass for? | 这个沙漏是做什么的 | 
| [29:20] | Marks how much time we have left | 用来计算梦幻岛的魔法 | 
| [29:22] | before Neverland’s magic runs out. | 离耗尽还剩多少时间 | 
| [29:24] | It’s almost empty. | 就快空了 | 
| [29:28] | Is something wrong? | 有什么事吗 | 
| [29:31] | No. | 没事 | 
| [29:32] | Come with me. | 跟我来 | 
| [29:39] | There’s something I need to take care of before we get started, okay? | 在我们开始之前 我要处理点事 | 
| [30:08] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 | 
| [30:10] | Rumple? | 朗普 | 
| [30:12] | Papa! | 爸爸 | 
| [30:15] | I thought something terrible had happened to you. | 我以为你出事了 | 
| [30:17] | No. No, I’m fine, son. | 没有 儿子 我很好 | 
| [30:21] | You don’t have to worry about me. | 你不必担心我 | 
| [30:28] | Did you get pixie dust? | 你拿到精灵尘了吗 | 
| [30:32] | Yes. | 拿到了 | 
| [30:33] | But when I tried using it, it didn’t work. | 但我用了一下 还是不行 | 
| [30:36] | Why not? | 为什么 | 
| [30:38] | I’m not a boy anymore. | 因为我长大了 | 
| [30:40] | You were right. | 你说得对 | 
| [30:41] | Neverland is just for children. | 梦幻岛只适合孩子 | 
| [30:44] | Adults don’t belong here. | 大人们不属于这里 | 
| [30:45] | Then… | 那么… | 
| [30:48] | we’ll leave and go somewhere else. | 我们就离开去别的地方好了 | 
| [30:50] | All that matters… | 重要的是… | 
| [30:54] | is that we’re together. | 我们在一起 | 
| [30:57] | I wish it was that easy. | 如果那么简单就好了 | 
| [30:59] | But we both know wherever we go, | 但我们都知道 不管去哪 | 
| [31:02] | I’ll go back to my old ways. | 我还是会像以前一样 | 
| [31:05] | I can never be the father you need me to be. | 我永远也成不了你需要的父亲 | 
| [31:10] | I’m too weak. | 我太软弱了 | 
| [31:12] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 | 
| [31:15] | What are you trying to say? | 你在说什么 | 
| [31:19] | That there is a way that I can stay here, | 有一个办法可以让我留在这里 | 
| [31:21] | a way that I can get the pixie dust to work, | 让精灵尘起作用 | 
| [31:23] | so I can fly again… | 那样我就又能飞翔了 | 
| [31:25] | just like I was when I was a boy. | 就像我还是孩子时那样 | 
| [31:28] | How? | 什么办法 | 
| [31:31] | By letting go of the thing that is holding me back– | 放弃拖累我的东西 | 
| [31:34] | you. | 你 | 
| [31:37] | Help! | 救命 | 
| [31:38] | A monster! | 怪物 | 
| [31:41] | It’s not a monster, Rumple. | 它不是怪物 朗普 | 
| [31:43] | It’s a friend. | 它是个朋友 | 
| [31:44] | It’s part of the island. | 是这个岛的一部分 | 
| [31:45] | And after I do what it told me– I let you go– | 如果我照它说的 放弃你 | 
| [31:48] | it will become part of me, too. | 它也会成为我的一部分 | 
| [31:49] | Don’t let him take me! | 别让它抓走我 | 
| [31:51] | I don’t have a choice. | 我别无选择 | 
| [31:52] | To stay here, I have to believe that I’m young again. | 要留在这里 我必须相信我又重返青春了 | 
| [31:55] | And with you here to remind me, I can’t. | 而有你在身边 我做不到 | 
| [31:57] | No, papa, please! Help me! | 不要 爸爸 求你了 救我 | 
| [32:00] | A child can’t have a child, Rumple! | 一个孩子不能有孩子 朗普 | 
| [32:02] | I’m sorry but it’s true. | 我很抱歉 但就是这样 | 
| [32:04] | Don’t fight it. | 别挣扎了 | 
| [32:06] | We both know that you’re better off without me. | 我们都知道 没有我 你会更好 | 
| [32:10] | I was never meant to be a father. | 我就不是当父亲的料 | 
| [32:15] | No! | 不 | 
| [32:33] | No! | 不 | 
| [32:49] | Hello, laddie. | 你好啊 伙计 | 
| [32:51] | Oh, I see you’ve come bearing gifts. | 还带了礼物来 | 
| [32:55] | Where’s Henry? | 亨利在哪 | 
| [32:56] | Oh, you mean my great-grandson? | 你是说我的曾孙吗 | 
| [32:59] | You still haven’t told the others who I really am? | 你还没告诉其他人我到底是谁 | 
| [33:03] | Not even your own son. | 甚至没告诉你亲生儿子 | 
| [33:06] | Why? | 为什么 | 
| [33:07] | Because you’re nothing but a coward to me. | 因为你对我来说就是个懦夫 | 
| [33:09] | We both know if that were true, | 我们都知道 如果真是这样 | 
| [33:11] | I’d already be in that box. | 我早就在那盒子里了 | 
| [33:13] | You don’t think I can do it? | 你觉得我做不到 | 
| [33:16] | You let me inside just to, uh, taunt me? | 你放我进来就只为了嘲笑我 | 
| [33:19] | No. | 不是 | 
| [33:21] | To see you again, | 是为了再见你一面 | 
| [33:23] | to give you one last chance. | 给你最后一次机会 | 
| [33:26] | Stay with me. | 陪我留下 | 
| [33:28] | Let this go. | 忘掉这些 | 
| [33:32] | Let’s start over. | 让我们重新开始 | 
| [33:35] | Do you think I want to be with you? | 你觉得我会想和你在一起吗 | 
| [33:38] | That I could ever forgive you after you abandoned me? | 你抛弃了我 你真以为我会原谅你吗 | 
| [33:42] | I’m disappointed, Rumple. | 我很失望 朗普 | 
| [33:44] | After all these years, I thought you’d be more… | 过了这么多年 我以为你能更… | 
| [33:48] | understanding, | 体谅我 | 
| [33:51] | considering you did the same thing to your son. | 毕竟你对你儿子也做了同样的事 | 
| [33:54] | You traded Baelfire for the power of a dagger, | 你为了那把匕首的魔力 放弃了比尔菲 | 
| [33:57] | and I traded you for youth. | 而我拿你换取了青春 | 
| [34:00] | We’re a lot more alike than you care to admit. | 我们的相似之处比你肯承认的多 | 
| [34:02] | We are nothing alike. | 我们没有任何相似之处 | 
| [34:04] | Oh, of course we are. | 我们当然有 | 
| [34:06] | And it’s nothing to be ashamed of. | 这没什么好丢人的 | 
| [34:08] | Neither one of us was cut out to be a father, m’boy. | 我们俩都不是当父亲的料 孩子 | 
| [34:11] | I regretted leaving my son the moment I let him go. | 我放开儿子的手那一瞬间就后悔了 | 
| [34:16] | I spent my life trying to find him, | 我一生都在寻找他 | 
| [34:18] | to get him back. | 争取他回来 | 
| [34:20] | And what did you do? | 可你做了什么 | 
| [34:22] | You forgot about me. | 你忘了我 | 
| [34:23] | I never forgot about you! | 我从没忘记你 | 
| [34:26] | Why do you think I call myself “Peter Pan”? | 你以为我为什么称自己为”彼得·潘” | 
| [34:29] | Don’t think for a moment I believe it’s because you care for me. | 别以为我会相信 那是因为你还在乎我 | 
| [34:33] | But I do. | 但我确实在乎 | 
| [34:38] | All you have to do is put down that box, | 你只要放下那魔盒 | 
| [34:40] | and you’ll see it’s true. | 就会知道我说的都是真话 | 
| [34:44] | We can make the fresh start you always wanted, | 我们可以如你所愿重新开始 | 
| [34:46] | together, | 我们一起 | 
| [34:49] | just as we planned. | 就像我们当初计划的那样 | 
| [34:54] | Oh, I’m gonna make a fresh start. | 我的确会重新开始 | 
| [34:59] | Just not with you. | 但不是和你 | 
| [35:13] | I don’t understand. | 怎么会这样 | 
| [35:14] | Cause you don’t have it. | 潘多拉魔盒不在你手里 | 
| [35:20] | You switched them? | 你掉包了 | 
| [35:21] | Follow the lady. | “找王后”游戏 | 
| [35:23] | Still having trouble believing. | 你还是缺少信仰啊 | 
| [35:25] | In Neverland, all you have to do is think of something to have it. | 在梦幻岛 你只要想 就能得到你想要的 | 
| [35:29] | Even something fake. | 即使是赝品也行 | 
| [35:31] | But the real one… | 至于真品… | 
| [35:33] | well, let’s see what it can do. | 我们看看它有什么能耐吧 | 
| [35:38] | No! | 不 | 
| [35:41] | I’m sorry, Rumple. | 对不起 朗普 | 
| [35:44] | You had your chance. | 我给了你机会 | 
| [35:46] | The choice was yours. | 这是你自己的选择 | 
| [36:18] | Come on. | 快进来 | 
| [36:23] | What happened to the bean? | 魔豆哪去了 | 
| [36:25] | He used it. | 他用了 | 
| [36:27] | He left me and he’s never coming back. | 他抛下了我 再也不会回来了 | 
| [36:30] | Oh, it’s for the best, Rumple. | 这样更好 朗普 | 
| [36:33] | I’m alone now. | 我现在是孤儿了 | 
| [36:34] | No, you have us… | 不 你还有我们 | 
| [36:35] | – And a wheel. – You always have a home here. | -还有纺车 -这儿永远是你的家 | 
| [36:38] | – Now get some rest… – And you’ll feel better. | -好好休息吧 -你会好起来 | 
| [36:40] | Later we’ll spin, hmm? Where’s your doll? | 过会儿我们一起纺纱 你的娃娃呢 | 
| [36:44] | I lost him. | 丢了 | 
| [36:45] | Oh. Well, we’ll make you another one. | 没事 我们再给你做一个 | 
| [36:49] | You can give it the same name. | 你可以给它取一样的名字 | 
| [36:50] | No. | 不 | 
| [36:52] | Peter Pan is gone forever. | 彼得·潘再也回不来了 | 
| [37:27] | What is this place? | 这是什么地方 | 
| [37:29] | I don’t remember seeing it from my dreams. | 我不记得在梦里来过这儿 | 
| [37:31] | That’s because it didn’t exist. | 因为这里之前是不存在的 | 
| [37:34] | It was created when you made the decision to stay here. | 你留下的决定造就了这里 | 
| [37:37] | A giant skull? | 大骷髅吗 | 
| [37:39] | It’s glorious! | 真漂亮 | 
| [37:42] | What’s the hourglass for? | 这个沙漏是做什么的 | 
| [37:43] | It represents the magic fueling your youth, | 这代表了令你永驻青春的魔法 | 
| [37:46] | the magic allowing you to stay here, | 让你驻留此地的魔法 | 
| [37:49] | to stay young. | 让你容颜不老 | 
| [37:50] | And what happens when it runs out? | 魔法用尽了会怎样 | 
| [37:52] | Your youth will be taken | 你将青春不再 | 
| [37:55] | and you will die. | 难逃一死 | 
| [37:57] | But I thought I was going to stay young forever. | 我不是可以青春永驻吗 | 
| [37:59] | Neverland is a place for children to visit in their dreams, | 梦幻岛本是孩子们在梦中造访的仙境 | 
| [38:02] | not a place for them to live. | 但他们不能在此生活 | 
| [38:04] | You are the first to try to stay. | 你是第一个试图留下的人 | 
| [38:07] | And in doing so, you’re breaking the rules. | 因此 你打破了规矩 | 
| [38:10] | Any rule can be broken, especially here. | 没有什么规矩破不得 尤其是在梦幻岛 | 
| [38:14] | I made this place without even thinking about it. | 我连想都没想 就造就了这里 | 
| [38:18] | There has to be a way. | 一定有办法 | 
| [38:19] | Perhaps. | 也许吧 | 
| [38:21] | Then I will find it. | 我会找出来的 | 
| [38:23] | I will find a way. | 我会找到办法的 | 
| [38:25] | I believe. | 我坚信 | 
| [38:37] | It’s time, Henry. | 是时候了 亨利 | 
| [38:40] | Time to save magic, | 该拯救魔法了 | 
| [38:42] | to save Neverland. | 拯救梦幻岛 | 
| [38:44] | What do I have to do? | 我需要做什么 | 
| [38:46] | You must give me your heart, Henry– | 你必须交出你的心 亨利 | 
| [38:48] | The heart of the truest believer. | 交出你的至诚之心 | 
| [38:51] | You mean… | 你是说 | 
| [38:52] | I have to believe. | 我必须坚持信仰 | 
| [38:54] | No, Henry. | 不 亨利 | 
| [38:58] | I mean, you need to give me your heart. | 我的意思是 你要交出你的心脏 | 
| [39:02] | But… what will happen to me? | 那…我会怎么样 | 
| [39:04] | You’ll become the greatest of all heroes. | 你将成为最伟大的英雄 | 
| [39:08] | You can tell me the truth. | 你可以告诉我实话 | 
| [39:10] | I know all magic comes with a price. | 我知道 魔法总是有代价的 | 
| [39:13] | Saving it must come with a price, too. | 拯救它肯定也要付出代价 | 
| [39:15] | I would never lie to you, Henry. | 我绝不会骗你的 亨利 | 
| [39:18] | I mean, you’re right. | 你说得对 | 
| [39:20] | There is a price. | 是要付出代价 | 
| [39:27] | You have to stay here on the island with me. | 代价是你要留在这儿陪我 | 
| [39:31] | Neverland will become your new home. | 梦幻岛将成为你的新家 | 
| [39:33] | I know it’s a huge sacrifice, but isn’t it worth it? | 我知道牺牲很大 但这是值得啊 | 
| [39:38] | Heroes have to make sacrifices all the time. | 英雄总要牺牲 | 
| [39:41] | My family taught me that. | 我的家人教我的 | 
| [39:42] | Then they’d be proud if they could see you now, | 如果他们现在能看到你 一定会为你骄傲 | 
| [39:45] | because you’re about to save them all. | 因为你将拯救所有人 | 
| [39:50] | Now are you ready? | 准备好了吗 | 
| [39:51] | Yes. | 好了 | 
| [39:53] | Then let me help you. | 那我来帮你 | 
| [40:11] | Henry, wait! | 亨利 等等 | 
| [40:13] | Whatever Pan’s telling you to do, don’t do it. | 不管潘让你做什么 别做 | 
| [40:15] | Dad? You’re alive? | 爸爸 你还活着 | 
| [40:17] | I am, buddy. | 是的 小家伙 | 
| [40:18] | And I need you to listen to me. | 你得认真听我说 | 
| [40:20] | Pan is lying to you. | 潘在骗你 | 
| [40:21] | Oh, pleasure to see you, too, Baelfire, | 我也很高兴见到你 比尔菲 | 
| [40:23] | not to mention the savior | 还有救世主 | 
| [40:27] | and the evil queen. | 和巫后 | 
| [40:29] | Henry, | 亨利 | 
| [40:30] | you need to get away from him now. | 马上离开他 | 
| [40:31] | He’s trying to hurt you. | 他会伤害你 | 
| [40:32] | No. | 不会 | 
| [40:33] | The heart of the truest believer. | 至诚之心 | 
| [40:35] | It’s what’s gonna save magic. | 能拯救魔法 | 
| [40:37] | It’s gonna save all of you. | 能救你们所有人 | 
| [40:39] | No, it’s not. | 不是这样的 | 
| [40:42] | This was never about magic, Henry. | 这完全和魔法无关 亨利 | 
| [40:44] | You have to believe us. | 你要相信我们 | 
| [40:47] | The only person Pan’s interested in saving is himself. | 潘只想救他自己 | 
| [40:49] | That’s not true! | 不是这样的 | 
| [40:51] | Of course it isn’t. | 当然不是 | 
| [40:52] | Yes, it is! | 是这样的 | 
| [40:54] | Pan can’t live without you dying. | 你不死 潘就活不了 | 
| [40:55] | If you give him your heart, it’s gonna kill you. | 如果你把心给他 你就会死 | 
| [40:57] | They’re trying to stem your belief, Henry. | 他们在动摇你的信仰 亨利 | 
| [40:59] | But don’t let them. | 别让他们得逞 | 
| [41:02] | Remember, every hero gets tested. | 记住 每个英雄都要经受考验 | 
| [41:10] | Henry… | 亨利… | 
| [41:12] | I know what being a hero looks like, and this isn’t it. | 我知道当英雄的感受 不是这样的 | 
| [41:16] | Why would they lie? | 他们为什么要说谎 | 
| [41:17] | Because that’s what adults do, Henry. | 因为大人都这样 亨利 | 
| [41:21] | You know that better than anyone. | 你比谁都明白这点 | 
| [41:24] | Henry… | 亨利… | 
| [41:26] | You have to believe us. | 你要相信我们 | 
| [41:27] | Your parents don’t care about Neverland, Henry. | 你父母不在乎梦幻岛的存亡 亨利 | 
| [41:30] | They know if you give your heart to save it, | 他们知道如果你用心救了岛 | 
| [41:32] | then you’ll have to stay. | 你就得留下 | 
| [41:35] | They’re being selfish because they don’t wanna lose you. | 他们这只是自私 因为他们不想失去你 | 
| [41:37] | Henry, you have to trust us. | 亨利 你一定要信任我们 | 
| [41:39] | Trust? | 信任 | 
| [41:41] | I’m the only one who’s ever been honest with you, Henry. | 我是唯一诚实待你的人 亨利 | 
| [41:44] | The only one who ever believed in you. | 唯一信任你的人 | 
| [41:47] | This is your choice. Not theirs. | 这是你的选择 不是他们的 | 
| [41:53] | You have to choose now. | 你现在就要做出选择 | 
| [41:55] | We’re running out of time. | 我们没时间了 | 
| [41:57] | We believe in you, Henry. | 我们都相信你 亨利 | 
| [41:58] | Because we love you. | 因为我们爱你 | 
| [42:01] | More than anything. | 胜过一切 | 
| [42:03] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你们 | 
| [42:08] | But I have to save magic. | 但我要拯救魔法 | 
| [42:09] | No, no, no, no! | 不不 别 | 
| [42:10] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 | 
| [42:12] | No! | 不要 | 
| [42:38] | Henry! | 亨利 |