时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | You traded Baelfire for the power of a dagger, | 你为了那把匕首的魔力 放弃了比尔菲 |
[00:07] | and I traded you for youth. | 而我拿你换取了青春 |
[00:09] | I was never meant to be a father. | 我不是当父亲的料 |
[00:11] | Pan’s dying. | 潘时日无多了 |
[00:12] | He needs the heart of the truest believer. | 他需要至诚之心 |
[00:14] | It’s a trade. Henry will die. | 这是交换 亨利得死 |
[00:16] | Your finding Henry wasn’t an accident, was it? | 你不是碰巧找到亨利的 对吗 |
[00:18] | Whatever do you mean? | 不明白你在说什么 |
[00:19] | Where did you get him? | 你从哪找到他的 |
[00:20] | All curses can be broken. | 咒语都可以被打破 |
[00:23] | Their child is the key. | 他们的孩子就是解咒的关键 |
[00:24] | Great power requires great sacrifice. | 强大的力量需要足够的牺牲 |
[00:27] | Tell me, what will suffice? | 告诉我什么样的心脏能达到要求 |
[00:29] | The heart of the thing you love most. | 你最珍爱的东西的 |
[00:32] | The curse! It’s here! | 诅咒来了 |
[00:46] | I’m waiting! | 我在等着呢 |
[00:53] | What took you so long, dearie? | 怎么这么久才来 亲爱的 |
[00:55] | You know what took so long. | 你知道原因的 |
[00:57] | Oh, yes. The curse. | 是啊 诅咒 |
[01:00] | You did it. | 你做到了 |
[01:01] | That’s right. | 对 |
[01:04] | I did it. | 我做到了 |
[01:06] | And I wanted you to know it. | 而且我要你知道 |
[01:08] | Before you, like all the pathetic denizens | 趁你还没像这可悲的地方 |
[01:12] | of this wretched land, forgets everything. | 其他的居民那样忘记一切 |
[01:17] | How did it feel? | 那是什么感觉 |
[01:18] | Watching the curse cloud form? | 看着咒语生效吗 |
[01:21] | Felt like victory. | 胜利的感觉 |
[01:24] | How did it feel to kill the thing you love most? | 杀了你最爱的人是什么感觉 |
[01:26] | Ripping the heart out of your father. | 取出你父亲的心脏 |
[01:29] | How did that feel? | 感觉怎么样 |
[01:30] | It was the price of the curse. | 那是诅咒的代价 |
[01:33] | How it felt doesn’t matter. | 我的感受并不重要 |
[01:35] | He would’ve understood. | 他会明白的 |
[01:40] | I took my life back. | 我夺回了我的生活 |
[01:44] | I had to. | 我必须这样 |
[01:46] | I won. | 我赢了 |
[01:47] | And yet, here you are, feeling the need to gloat. | 但你却跑来这里 非要幸灾乐祸一番 |
[01:53] | Something’s missing, isn’t it, dearie? | 少了点什么 对吧 亲爱的 |
[01:56] | Not at all. | 才没有 |
[01:58] | I have everything I want. | 我拥有我想要的一切 |
[02:00] | Nothing can stop me now. | 没有什么能阻止我了 |
[02:03] | Not quite. | 并非如此 |
[02:05] | What does that mean? | 你什么意思 |
[02:07] | The savior. | 救世主 |
[02:09] | The child of Snow White and Prince Charming. | 白雪公主和白马王子的孩子 |
[02:14] | She can stop you. | 她能阻止你 |
[02:15] | She can break the curse. | 她能打破诅咒 |
[02:18] | Well, it looks like getting rid of a baby just made my to-do list. | 看来我得把除掉那个孩子列入任务清单了 |
[02:21] | Of course it did. | 当然啦 |
[02:23] | But even if you succeed with that, | 但就算你成功了 |
[02:26] | you have an even bigger problem. | 你还有一个更大的问题 |
[02:28] | Now there’s a hole… in your heart. | 你心里有个洞 |
[02:32] | And someday, | 有一天 |
[02:34] | you will come to me to fill it. | 你会找我来填满它 |
[02:37] | You overestimate your powers of foresight. | 你高估了你的预见能力 |
[02:41] | And you underestimate the price of what you’ve done! | 你低估了你做的事的代价 |
[02:46] | *You shall see, you will come to me | *走着瞧 你会来求我* |
[02:49] | *There is more you need, oh!* | *你还需要更多* |
[02:52] | Your taunts will get you nowhere. | 嘲弄我对你没好处 |
[02:55] | I know you too well. | 我太了解你了 |
[02:58] | You wanna make another deal. | 你想做另一笔交易 |
[03:00] | Well, I won’t. | 休想 |
[03:02] | A deal? | 交易 |
[03:03] | You’ve already promised me a good life in this new land. | 你已答应我 让我在这片新土地过上安逸的生活 |
[03:07] | What more can I want from you? | 我还会向你要什么呢 |
[03:10] | Oh, to be… let out of this cage? | 离开这牢笼 |
[03:14] | To… be let out of our last deal? | 取消我们最后一笔交易 |
[03:18] | To escape the curse? | 逃脱诅咒 |
[03:21] | But why would I desire that, dearie? | 我为什么要那样呢 亲爱的 |
[03:24] | I’m exactly where I want to be. | 我就想待在这里 |
[03:40] | Oh, god. Is he unconscious? | 天啊 他昏迷了吗 |
[03:42] | Henry, can you hear us? | 亨利 能听见我们吗 |
[03:44] | He passed out as soon as his heart went into Pan. | 他把心脏给潘之后就昏迷了 |
[03:46] | Is he breathing? | 他还有呼吸吗 |
[03:47] | Just hang in there, buddy. | 撑住 孩子 |
[03:50] | What the hell’d you do to him? | 你对他做了什么 |
[03:51] | Oh, I didn’t do anything, Emma. | 我什么也没做 艾玛 |
[03:53] | It was Henry. | 是亨利 |
[03:54] | He offered me his heart of his own free will. | 他自愿把心脏给我的 |
[03:58] | I’m gonna take it back from you. | 我要夺回来 |
[04:04] | I don’t think you have it in you. | 我看你没这本事 |
[04:06] | Rumplestiltskin didn’t. | 朗普斯金就没有 |
[04:08] | Why should you? | 你怎么会有呢 |
[04:09] | Where is he? | 他在哪里 |
[04:10] | – What did you do? – Why, he’s right in this box, | -你做了什么 -他在这个盒子里 |
[04:14] | safe and sound and out of the way. | 十分安全 也不会碍事了 |
[04:17] | Unfortunately for you, he can’t hurt me anymore. | 不幸的是 他再没法伤害我了 |
[04:20] | And neither can you. | 你也不能 |
[04:21] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[04:23] | How did that feel? | 那是什么感觉 |
[04:25] | Like a tickle. | 像你在挠痒痒 |
[04:35] | How is he? | 他怎么样 |
[04:39] | You’re gonna be all right, Henry. | 你会没事的 亨利 |
[04:43] | We’re gonna get you home. | 我们会带你回家的 |
[04:48] | You, um, you wanted to see me? | 你想见我吗 |
[04:50] | Yes, I did. | 没错 |
[04:51] | All right, well, if this is about Pongo’s dog license, | 如果是关于鹏哥的养狗证 |
[04:53] | I-I believe it’s still up-to-date. | 有效期还没过吧 |
[04:55] | This has nothing to do with your dog. | 跟你的狗无关 |
[04:59] | Madame mayor, are you all right? | 镇长女士 你没事吧 |
[05:01] | I’m okay. | 我很好 |
[05:02] | Excuse me for saying so, but you don’t seem okay. | 恕我直言 你看起来并不好 |
[05:05] | I don’t tolerate that sort of bluntness. | 我不能容忍你说话这么直 |
[05:07] | I’m the q– | 我可是王… |
[05:11] | The mayor. | 镇长 |
[05:13] | And I’m a therapist. | 而我是治疗师 |
[05:13] | That’s–that’s why you asked me here, isn’t it? | 所以你才叫我来 对吧 |
[05:16] | What’s bothering you? What are you feeling? | 你在为什么心烦 你有什么感觉 |
[05:18] | Nothing. | 没有感觉 |
[05:22] | I’m feeling nothing. | 我什么感觉都没有 |
[05:25] | If I were to guess, I would say that… | 要我猜的话 我认为… |
[05:28] | you’re a driven woman, | 你是个要强的女人 |
[05:30] | and sometimes that can leave a hole. | 有时这会给你心里留下个洞 |
[05:33] | A what? | 留下什么 |
[05:33] | A hole. An emptiness. | 空洞 就是空虚 |
[05:35] | There’s more to life than work. | 生活不仅仅是工作 |
[05:38] | And maybe that’s why you feel dissatisfied. | 也许这才是你不满足的原因 |
[05:39] | I’m not dissatisfied. | 我没有不满足 |
[05:42] | I love my life. | 我爱我的生活 |
[05:43] | Well, what’s the point if you’ve got no one to share it with? | 但如果没人跟你分享那还有什么意义 |
[05:45] | There’s that bluntness again. | 你又这么直来直去 |
[05:47] | Has there ever been a time in your life | 你一生中是否曾经有过 |
[05:50] | when you haven’t felt this way? | 这种感觉消退的时候 |
[05:51] | When that little boy visited. | 那个小男孩来的时候 |
[05:55] | Owen. | 欧文 |
[05:57] | A child. | 是孩子 |
[05:59] | That can provide so much meaning. | 孩子能让生活有意义 |
[06:06] | I need a child, Gold. And I need your help. | 我需要一个孩子 戈登 还需要你帮忙 |
[06:09] | Well, I’m flattered, but uninterested. | 不胜荣幸 但不感兴趣 |
[06:11] | Not like that. | 不是要跟你生 |
[06:14] | I spent all morning talking to adoption agencies. | 我一上午都在咨询领养机构 |
[06:18] | The wait-lists are over two years long. | 候选名单都排到两年后了 |
[06:22] | But you, Gold, | 但你 戈登 |
[06:23] | you know how to cut through red tape. | 你知道如何打破陈规 |
[06:26] | And if anyone can work the system | 如果说谁能钻政策的空子 |
[06:27] | and find me a baby, it’s you. | 帮我领养个孩子 那就是你了 |
[06:30] | You wish to adopt? | 你想领养吗 |
[06:32] | Well, don’t look so surprised. | 这有什么稀奇的 |
[06:33] | Oh, I’m not. | 不稀奇 |
[06:36] | I’m sure you’ll make a… | 你肯定能成为 |
[06:39] | well, a mother of some sort. | 一位特别的母亲 |
[06:41] | Can you help me? | 你到底能不能帮忙 |
[06:42] | Of course I can. | 当然可以 |
[06:43] | But a word of caution– | 但听我一言 |
[06:45] | Ask yourself, is this something you’re ready for? | 问问你自己 你准备好领养孩子了吗 |
[06:48] | It’s something I need. | 我需要个孩子 |
[06:50] | Well, that may not be the same thing. | 这恐怕不是一码事 |
[06:54] | I’ll get you a child. | 我会帮你弄到孩子 |
[06:56] | But whether or not that’s helping you, | 但这孩子能否让你好过点 |
[06:59] | remains to be seen. | 我们拭目以待 |
[07:01] | When you become a parent, you must put your child first. | 为人父母 一切要以孩子为先 |
[07:07] | No matter what. | 无论发生什么 |
[07:13] | This preservation spell | 这保护咒 |
[07:14] | can keep him in this condition for a while longer. | 能让他保持这个状态更久一点 |
[07:17] | Buy us time to get to Pan. | 为我们找到潘争取时间 |
[07:20] | You were a lost boy. Any idea where he went? | 你也曾是迷失男孩 知道他会去哪吗 |
[07:23] | Well, I-I mean, I know where he lived, | 我知道他住哪里 |
[07:25] | where–his compound. | 他的营地 |
[07:26] | Well, that’s idiotic. We all know that. | 废话 这我们都知道 |
[07:28] | You think he’s stupid enough to go back? | 你觉得他会蠢到回去那里吗 |
[07:30] | – You’re useless. – Okay, enough. | -你真没用 -够了 |
[07:31] | Don’t tell me what’s enough. | 别跟我说什么够了 |
[07:33] | My son is dying! | 我儿子要死了 |
[07:35] | Our son. | 是我们的儿子 |
[07:37] | So yes, I know how you feel. | 所以我懂你的感受 |
[07:40] | You have no idea what I feel. | 你根本不懂我的感受 |
[07:43] | You have your parents. You have this… | 你有父母 有这个… |
[07:47] | person, | 人 |
[07:49] | a pirate who pines for you. | 还有个海盗为你着迷 |
[07:50] | You have everything, and yet you claim to know what I feel? | 你什么都有 还说什么懂我的感受 |
[07:54] | All I have is Henry, | 我只有亨利 |
[07:55] | and I am not about to lose him, because he is everything. | 我不能失去他 因为他是我的全部 |
[08:04] | You’re right. | 你说得没错 |
[08:05] | I don’t know what you feel. | 我不懂你的感受 |
[08:07] | So what do you wanna do? | 那你想干什么 |
[08:09] | You wanna the run the show? Run it. | 你想控制一切 来啊 |
[08:13] | How do we save Henry? | 我们怎么救亨利 |
[08:15] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[08:18] | Even if we can find Pan, he was powerful before. | 就算找到了潘 他之前就很强大 |
[08:21] | With Henry’s heart, | 有了亨利的心 |
[08:22] | I-I don’t know if we can hurt him. | 我们怕是奈何不了他 |
[08:24] | Yes, we can. | 当然可以 |
[08:25] | Look. | 你们看 |
[08:26] | You nicked him. | 你伤到他了 |
[08:28] | If he can bleed, we can hurt him. | 他能流血 我们就能伤他 |
[08:32] | And if we can hurt him, we can kill him. | 能伤他就能杀他 |
[08:36] | And we will. | 一定要杀了他 |
[08:49] | Gold is in a box? | 戈登在盒子里吗 |
[08:52] | Then David can never leave the island. | 那戴维就没法离开梦幻岛了 |
[08:53] | Mary Margaret, that doesn’t matter. | 玛丽·玛格丽特 这不重要 |
[08:54] | I’ve already made peace with that. | 我已经想通了 |
[08:56] | What matters is Henry. | 重要的是救活亨利 |
[08:58] | How much time do we have? | 我们有多少时间 |
[09:00] | Maybe an hour before the preservation spell wears off. | 保护咒也许能撑一小时吧 |
[09:03] | If he’s airborne, he could be anywhere on the island. | 如果他会飞 就可能在岛上任何一个角落 |
[09:05] | An hour isn’t much time. I suggest we get started looking. | 一小时可不长 我们马上开始找吧 |
[09:11] | Where is he? | 他在哪里 |
[09:13] | Gone. | 走了 |
[09:15] | There’s nothing you can do. He’s already won. | 现在为时已晚 他赢了 |
[09:18] | Pan never fails. | 潘绝不会失败 |
[09:20] | You won’t talk? | 你不肯说是吗 |
[09:22] | How ’bout I make you talk? | 那我只好逼你说了 |
[09:24] | Regina, wait. | 瑞金娜 等等 |
[09:25] | There’s no time! | 没时间了 |
[09:27] | I don’t think torture is our best move here. | 我认为严刑拷问不是上策 |
[09:29] | Look at these kids. They’ve been to hell and back. | 瞧瞧这些孩子 他们都饱受过折磨 |
[09:32] | We need to try something else. | 我们得想点别的办法 |
[09:34] | Yeah, we tried the cute and cuddly. | 我们试过好言相待 |
[09:36] | They don’t respond to reason. | 他们不跟人讲道理 |
[09:38] | What else do you have to offer? | 你还有什么提议 |
[09:41] | What every kid wants. | 每个孩子最想要的 |
[09:45] | A mother. | 是妈妈 |
[09:52] | You have news? | 有什么消息吗 |
[09:53] | Yes. Fate may be on your side. | 有 看来命运是垂青你的 |
[09:56] | This morning I, uh, spoke with an agency | 今天早上 我联系到了一家机构 |
[09:59] | who had placed a baby boy from Phoenix | 他们把一个凤凰城的小男孩 |
[10:01] | with a family nearby in Boston. | 送到了离这儿不远的波士顿一户人家手里 |
[10:04] | With a family? How is that fate? | 已经有人领养了吗 那你还说”垂青”我 |
[10:07] | Because at the last minute, the adoption fell through. | 因为到了最后 领养未能达成 |
[10:11] | It happens. | 这种事时有发生 |
[10:13] | So the baby still needs a home. | 那这个婴儿还需要一个家喽 |
[10:15] | Indeed. | 没错 |
[10:16] | As I said, fate appears to be on your side. | 如我所说 看来命运是垂青你的 |
[10:19] | The agency is in Boston. | 领养机构在波士顿 |
[10:29] | Well, Ms. Mills, | 米尔斯女士 |
[10:30] | your application is almost too good to be true. | 你的申请好得令人难以置信 |
[10:33] | I mean, your references are impeccable. | 你的推荐信无可挑剔 |
[10:35] | And this town you live in– Storybrooke– | 而且你所居住的这个童话镇 |
[10:38] | You’re the mayor? | 你是那儿的镇长 |
[10:39] | Third term. All unopposed. | 第三届了 全票通过的 |
[10:42] | Never heard of Storybrooke. | 没听说过童话镇啊 |
[10:44] | Oh, it’s a… hidden gem. | 那里是个世外桃源 |
[10:47] | Peaceful, perfect for children. | 很安宁 很适合孩子生长 |
[10:51] | It’s like a fairy tale. | 就像童话故事一般 |
[10:54] | You should come visit sometime. | 你有时间该去瞧瞧 |
[10:56] | I get two weeks off a year. | 我每年只有两周的假期 |
[10:58] | And all due respect, Sandals has an inclusive buffet. | 恕我直言 山多士的自助餐百味俱全 |
[11:01] | You got that in Storybrooke? | 这童话镇也有吗 |
[11:03] | I’m afraid not. | 还没有 |
[11:05] | Anyway, | 总而言之 |
[11:06] | I’ve explained your rights and responsibilities, | 我已经和你解释过你的权利和责任 |
[11:08] | but there’s one item I’d like to go over in detail. | 但还有一项我还要具体说明一下 |
[11:11] | This is a closed adoption, | 这是保密收养 |
[11:14] | which means you’ll never be able to contact | 也就是说你永远不能 |
[11:16] | your child’s birth parents. | 联系你孩子的亲生父母 |
[11:17] | It’s a complete information blackout– parents’ names, | 信息是完全封锁的 包括父母的姓名 |
[11:20] | ethnicity, genealogical records. | 种族 家谱记录 |
[11:22] | You won’t have access to any of it. | 你不会得到任何有关的信息 |
[11:24] | I’m concerned with my child’s future, | 我只关心我孩子的未来 |
[11:26] | not his past. | 不关心他的过去 |
[11:28] | Well, then congratulations. You ready to meet your son? | 那么恭喜你 准备好见你儿子了吗 |
[11:32] | Yes! | 准备好了 |
[11:45] | Well, hello there. | 你好啊 |
[11:48] | It was fate, wasn’t it? | 这还真是命运啊 |
[11:51] | Henry. | 亨利 |
[11:52] | Henry, huh? | 亨利吗 |
[11:54] | You don’t meet a lot of Henrys nowadays. | 现在很少有人给孩子起名叫亨利了 |
[11:56] | Very old world. | 很古风啊 |
[11:58] | It was my father’s name. | 这是我父亲的名字 |
[12:00] | He passed some time ago. | 他不久前过世了 |
[12:02] | Oh, I’m sorry to hear that. | 很遗憾 |
[12:03] | I hope it was peaceful, at least. | 但愿他走得安详 |
[12:08] | Oh, you need some help? | 需要帮忙吗 |
[12:09] | Oh, no, no. I’ve got it. | 不用 我行的 |
[12:14] | Come on, Henry. | 来吧 亨利 |
[12:17] | Let’s go home. | 我们回家咯 |
[12:24] | Guys, listen to me. | 孩子们 听我说 |
[12:28] | We are not gonna hurt you. | 我们不会伤害你们的 |
[12:31] | I know you’re loyal to Pan, and I get that. | 我知道你们忠于潘 这我理解 |
[12:35] | But you are making a terrible mistake. | 但你们在犯一个严重的错误 |
[12:38] | For a long time, | 长久以来 |
[12:40] | I thought I was never gonna find my family. | 我以为我绝对找不到我的家人了 |
[12:43] | I was an orphan, like all of you. | 我曾是个孤儿 就和你们一样 |
[12:46] | A lost girl. | 一个迷失女孩 |
[12:48] | And I was reminded today that I am not alone, | 今天让我知道 我并不是孤身一人 |
[12:52] | that I have a lot of people that love me. | 我有很多爱我的人 |
[12:54] | And I never thought that was gonna happen. | 我从未想到会有这么一天 |
[12:57] | If that can happen to me, it can happen to you. | 如果我能找到家人 你们也能 |
[13:01] | Pan is the only family we need. | 潘是我们唯一需要的家人 |
[13:04] | No. Family doesn’t do what he did. | 不 家人不会像他那么干 |
[13:08] | Pan lied to you and made you do terrible things. | 潘欺骗你们 让你们干坏事 |
[13:10] | He lied to Henry, and convinced him to give up his own heart. | 他骗了亨利 说服他交出自己的心 |
[13:14] | To save the island. | 来拯救这座岛 |
[13:15] | No, to save himself. | 不 是为了拯救他自己 |
[13:17] | Don’t listen to her. Pan cares about all of us. | 不要听她说 潘关心我们所有的人 |
[13:22] | No, he doesn’t. | 不 他不关心 |
[13:23] | We care about you. | 我们关心你们 |
[13:25] | And we can save you! | 我们能救你们 |
[13:27] | We can take you home with us to our land. | 我们可以带你们一起回家 |
[13:30] | There’s no reason to fear Pan anymore. | 不必再害怕潘 |
[13:32] | Until he absorbs the power from Henry’s heart, | 在他汲取亨利心脏的力量之前 |
[13:35] | he can be stopped. | 我们还能阻止他 |
[13:37] | You just have to tell us where he is. | 你们只需要告诉我们他在哪 |
[13:39] | Leave now while Pan still allows you to breathe. | 趁潘还留着你们一命 赶紧走吧 |
[13:44] | That’s the only help you’ll get. | 这是你唯一能得到的帮助 |
[13:47] | Where… is Pan? | 潘…在哪 |
[13:51] | Not…telling. | 不…告诉你 |
[13:55] | Can you really bring us home? | 你真能带我们回家吗 |
[13:56] | Shut your mouth! | 闭上你的嘴 |
[13:59] | Yes. | 是的 |
[14:00] | With your help. | 但你们得帮忙 |
[14:03] | His thinking tree. | 他的思考树 |
[14:04] | – No! – Yes, his thinking tree. | -不 -没错 思考树 |
[14:06] | Stop it! All of you! | 闭嘴 都闭嘴 |
[14:07] | What is that? | 那是什么地方 |
[14:08] | It’s where he goes when he wants to be alone. | 他想一个人待着时 就去那儿 |
[14:11] | You can find him there. It’s not far. | 你们可以去那里找他 不远 |
[14:12] | No, don’t trust her. | 不 别相信她 |
[14:14] | Can you tell us where that is? | 你能告诉我们在哪吗 |
[14:16] | Yeah. | 可以 |
[14:18] | But you have to swear, | 但你要发誓 |
[14:20] | swear that you’ll take us with you. | 发誓你会带我们一起走 |
[14:24] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[14:27] | We are going home. | 我们要回家了 |
[14:30] | All of us. | 我们所有人 |
[14:44] | Who is this bundle of joy? | 这个开心果是谁啊 |
[14:46] | Do you have a problem with him crying? | 你对他哭有不满吗 |
[14:49] | No, of course not. | 不 当然没有 |
[14:55] | Okay, it’s time to be quiet. It’s time to be quiet. | 好了 该安静下来了 安静点吧 |
[15:01] | What?! | 怎么了 |
[15:01] | You want some advice? | 需要点建议吗 |
[15:03] | Try a story. | 讲个故事试试吧 |
[15:04] | That’s how they soothe themselves. | 这能安抚他们 |
[15:06] | A bedtime story. Gets ’em used to your voice. | 睡前故事 让他适应你的声音 |
[15:11] | Worked with Ruby. | 在鲁比身上就好使 |
[15:12] | Her issues started later. | 她的问题是后来才出现的 |
[15:23] | Hey. Okay. It’s okay. | 好了 好啦 |
[15:26] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[15:29] | Once upon a time, there was– | 很久很久以前 有一个… |
[15:42] | Well, his heart’s as strong as a locomotive. | 他的心脏跟火车头一样有力 |
[15:46] | And his lungs are healthy, clearly. | 显然他的肺也很健康 |
[15:48] | Well, what about a blood test? | 那需不需要做个血液检测 |
[15:50] | Or a chest x-ray? | 或者胸透 |
[15:52] | Is he a smoker? | 他吸烟吗 |
[15:53] | What?! | 什么 |
[15:55] | Look, it’s obvious what the problem is. | 问题很明显 |
[15:56] | He’s a crying baby. | 他就是个爱哭的孩子 |
[15:59] | I paid for this? | 我付钱就卖这废话 |
[16:00] | Actually, your insurance did. | 实际上 是你的保险付的钱 |
[16:01] | What do I do? | 我该怎么办 |
[16:03] | I can prescribe you something. | 我可以开点药 |
[16:06] | 10 ccs of maternal love. | 十毫升母亲的关爱 |
[16:10] | Dr. Whale, no one loves their child more than me. | 威尔医生 没有人比我更爱孩子了 |
[16:15] | Which means there’s something wrong with my son. | 也就是说我儿子有问题 |
[16:18] | Your job is to help him. | 你的工作就是帮助他 |
[16:20] | Do it! | 你倒是帮啊 |
[16:21] | Sure, I could order additional testing, | 当然 我可以给他做额外的检测 |
[16:22] | but, uh, with babies, there are risks. | 但是 婴儿做会有风险 |
[16:26] | And it’s generally nothing and not worth it. | 一般来说没什么病 也不值得做 |
[16:28] | “Generally”? | 一般来说 |
[16:29] | Well, in some cases, there could be something abnormal happening. | 有些时候 可能是有异常情况 |
[16:34] | But we’d need the birth mother to find out. | 但那得找到亲生母亲才能知道 |
[16:36] | You mean the woman who abandoned him? | 你是说抛弃了他的那个女人 |
[16:39] | You think she can soothe him? | 你觉得她能安抚他 |
[16:41] | I’m his mother. | 我才是他的母亲 |
[16:43] | You misunderstand me, Regina. | 你误会我了 瑞金娜 |
[16:45] | If something were in fact wrong with the baby, | 如果这个孩子真有什么问题 |
[16:48] | maybe there’s something in her medical records, | 或许能从他妈妈的医疗档案里查到 |
[16:49] | something genetic that could be causing a problem. | 或许孩子遗传了致病的因素 |
[16:52] | But the only people who can help us fill those blanks | 但唯一能告诉我们答案的 |
[16:55] | are the biological parents. | 就是亲生父母 |
[16:57] | But it was a closed adoption. | 但这是保密收养 |
[17:01] | There’s no way to contact them. | 没办法联系他们 |
[17:03] | Sidney, grab a pencil. | 西德尼 那笔记下来 |
[17:06] | There’s an adoption agency in Boston on Dartmouth Street. | 波士顿达特茅斯街上有家收养机构 |
[17:09] | Say again? There’s noise on the line. | 再说一遍 有杂音 |
[17:11] | Ms. Blanchard. | 布兰切特女士 |
[17:12] | Oh. Hi. | 你好 |
[17:14] | Who’s this? | 这是谁啊 |
[17:15] | Meet Henry. | 是亨利 |
[17:17] | Make yourself useful. | 发挥点作用 |
[17:19] | Boston Angels Adoption on Dartmouth. | 达特茅斯街的波士顿天使收养机构 |
[17:24] | I need the name of Henry’s biological mother. | 我需要亨利亲生母亲的名字 |
[17:27] | Isn’t that against the law? | 这不是违反法律的吗 |
[17:29] | Well, that’s why I called you, Sidney. | 所以我才给你打电话 西德尼 |
[17:32] | Because I know, for me, you’ll do whatever it takes. | 因为我知道 为了我你会不惜一切代价 |
[17:35] | I need this done. | 我一定要知道 |
[17:38] | There’s something wrong with my son. | 我儿子出了些问题 |
[17:40] | He won’t stop c– | 他不停地… |
[17:43] | crying. | 哭 |
[17:45] | Just–just do it. | 去查吧 |
[17:50] | – How did you do that? – Do what? | -你怎么做到的 -做到什么 |
[17:51] | M-make him stop crying. | 让他停止哭泣 |
[17:53] | Well, I’m just holding him. He’s so sweet. | 我只是抱着他 他真可爱 |
[18:03] | No. Oh, no, no. | 不不不 |
[18:05] | I’m so sorry. I–did I do something? | 抱歉 我做错了什么吗 |
[18:08] | No. | 没有 |
[18:10] | No, you didn’t. It’s me. | 不 你没有 是我的问题 |
[18:28] | The pixie woods? That’s where it is? | 精灵森林 在那儿吗 |
[18:31] | It’s just north of here. | 就在北边 |
[18:32] | It’s where the pixie dust used to grow. | 以前精灵尘就长在那里 |
[18:34] | Do you know where that is? | 你知道在哪吗 |
[18:36] | Aye. The whole region is deserted now. | 是的 那里现在完全荒废了 |
[18:38] | No one but Pan has set foot in those woods in centuries. | 几个世纪以来 只有潘去过 |
[18:41] | Then let’s make history. | 那我们去创造历史吧 |
[18:43] | We’re gonna need you here. | 你得留下 |
[18:44] | Once we get Henry’s heart, it’s gonna be a race back. | 一拿回亨利的心脏 我们就得跟潘赛跑 |
[18:46] | We need help on both ends. | 两边都要有人 |
[18:48] | Okay. | 好 |
[18:48] | What do you need from us? | 需要我们做什么 |
[18:50] | Let’s gather up the lost boys. | 把迷失男孩集中起来 |
[18:51] | Get ’em on board the “Jolly Roger.” | 送他们上海盗船 |
[18:53] | Prepare the ship to fly. | 准备好让船起飞 |
[18:54] | Let’s hope you have a pegasus sail. | 但愿你有马羽帆 |
[18:56] | Otherwise, we’re at the mercy of the trade winds. | 不然就得指望风大得能把船吹起来 |
[18:58] | Pan’s shadow’s in here. It’ll get us home, | 潘的影子在我们手里 它能带我们回家 |
[19:00] | Long as your ship holds together. | 只要你的船不散架 |
[19:01] | Well, as long as your plan holds together, | 只要你的计划不出差错 |
[19:04] | she will. | 我的船没问题 |
[19:08] | Henry’s gonna be with me the entire time. | 我会时时刻刻守在亨利身边 |
[19:10] | Nothing is gonna happen to him | 你们俩去找潘期间 |
[19:11] | while you two are away. | 他绝对不会有事 |
[19:12] | You mean three. | 是三个人 |
[19:15] | I may be trapped on this island for the rest of eternity. | 也许我下半辈子都得在这岛上度过了 |
[19:17] | So if you think I’m not going to | 如果你觉得我会错过 |
[19:19] | be spending my last moments with my daughter, | 跟我女儿最后的共处时光 |
[19:21] | you’re crazy. | 你一定是疯了 |
[19:22] | Okay. Let’s do it. | 好 上路吧 |
[19:39] | Henry… | 亨利 |
[19:41] | Henry, I promise if you just tell me what you want, | 亨利 求你告诉我你究竟想要什么 |
[19:44] | I’ll do anything for you. Anything. | 我会为你做任何事 任何事 |
[19:49] | Please? Just… | 求你了 |
[19:50] | give me a chance. | 给我个机会 |
[20:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:11] | Sidney. | 西德尼 |
[20:13] | What’d you find? | 查出什么了 |
[20:14] | The agency was a dead end, | 收养机构那边查不到什么 |
[20:16] | but I worked my magic with the health department. | 但我在卫生部那边找了点门路 |
[20:17] | Found out all about his mother. | 生母的资料全查出来了 |
[20:20] | I’m faxing over the information right now. | 我正在把信息传真给你 |
[20:22] | – You should have it any second. – It’s here. | -应该马上就能收到了 -来了 |
[20:32] | No. | 不 |
[20:39] | You knew. | 你知道的 |
[20:41] | Knew what exactly? | 知道什么 |
[20:43] | The child that you located for me in Phoenix, | 这个你帮我从凤凰城找来的孩子 |
[20:47] | his mother was found in the woods, | 他的生母是十八年前 |
[20:49] | outside of Storybrooke, 18 years ago. | 在童话镇外的树林里被发现的 |
[20:53] | What a startling coincidence. | 还真是巧呢 |
[20:55] | 18 years ago?! | 十八年前 |
[20:57] | I fear I’m missing the significance. | 我实在不明白这有什么要紧的 |
[20:59] | You’ll have to forgive me. | 请原谅 |
[21:00] | My memory’s not what it used to be. | 我的记忆力不如从前了 |
[21:03] | Henry’s mother was found | 亨利的母亲还在襁褓中时 |
[21:07] | as a baby, | 在一个重要的日子 |
[21:09] | on a very significant day– | 被人发现 |
[21:11] | the day this town… | 就是在那一天 |
[21:14] | this town… | 童话镇 |
[21:15] | This town what? | 童话镇怎么了 |
[21:19] | She’s important, isn’t she? | 她很重要 是不是 |
[21:22] | This mother. | 这位母亲 |
[21:23] | Is she important? | 她是否重要 |
[21:25] | I suppose inasmuch as she gave birth to your son. | 当然了 她生下了你的儿子 |
[21:30] | You. | 是你 |
[21:32] | You built this | 这一切 |
[21:33] | into this whole thing, didn’t you? | 全是你预谋好的 是不是 |
[21:36] | You made this happen because the mother, | 你让我收养他 因为他的母亲 |
[21:40] | she’s… | 她是… |
[21:42] | She’s what, madame mayor, | 她怎么了 镇长女士 |
[21:44] | this mother that you seem to fear so much? | 你好像很怕这位母亲 |
[21:47] | Oh, you really know nothing of what I’m talking about? | 你真的不明白我在说什么吗 |
[21:54] | You told me I’d come to you, | 你说过 我会来求你 |
[21:54] | Well, I know you’re upset. That much is clear. | 我知道你很不安 这倒是显而易见 |
[21:57] | that I’d have a hole in my heart. | 你说 我心里有个空洞 |
[22:00] | And… | 你还说… |
[22:02] | You want this to end. | 你想终结这一切 |
[22:07] | This town, what I built. | 我辛辛苦苦打造的镇子 |
[22:09] | You wanna destroy it all by bringing the mother back. | 你想把孩子的生母引来 从而摧毁我的心血 |
[22:12] | That’s why you did all this! | 所以你谋划了这一切 |
[22:14] | Do you know you have dark circles under your eyes | 知道吗 你都有黑眼圈了 |
[22:17] | And a weary tremble in your voice? | 声音还发颤 |
[22:19] | Poor thing. | 可怜人啊 |
[22:21] | Look what motherhood has done to you. | 身为人母把你折磨成什么样了 |
[22:25] | Play dumb all you want, you little imp. | 你就继续装傻吧 小魔鬼 |
[22:30] | You should know who you’re dealing with by now. | 你现在应该知道我的厉害了 |
[22:33] | I sacrificed everything to build this life! | 我牺牲了一切才换来现在的生活 |
[22:36] | And nothing will tear me away from my revenge! | 没有什么能阻挡我的复仇 |
[22:41] | Henry goes back to Boston tomorrow! | 亨利明天就将被送回波士顿 |
[22:55] | Look. | 看啊 |
[23:06] | Careful. | 小心点 |
[23:07] | Pan wouldn’t have just left it behind for no reason. | 潘不会无缘无故把盒子丢在这儿的 |
[23:10] | It’s David’s only way home. | 这是让戴维回家的唯一希望了 |
[23:13] | Without Gold, we’re stuck here. | 没有戈登 我们将被困在这儿 |
[23:14] | Mary Margaret! | 玛丽·玛格丽特 |
[23:24] | Are you still at it? | 你们还不放弃 |
[23:27] | Don’t you know? | 你们还不明白吗 |
[23:29] | Peter Pan never fails. | 彼得·潘绝不会失败 |
[23:32] | I didn’t expect you to find me. | 没想到你们能找到我 |
[23:34] | But then again, I shouldn’t be surprised. | 不过话说回来 我也不该觉得惊讶 |
[23:36] | You’re mothers. | 你们这些母亲 |
[23:37] | Quite tenacious about your offspring. | 不会轻易放弃自己的孩子 |
[23:40] | Believe it or not, I understand that. | 你们或许不信 但我明白那种感受 |
[23:42] | But if you’re looking to see Henry again, | 但如果你们是为亨利而来 |
[23:43] | I have to tell you, there’s only one place you’ll be reunited– | 我只能告诉你们 你们跟他团聚唯一途径 |
[23:48] | in death. | 就是死亡 |
[23:59] | I wrote out instructions | 说明我都写好了 |
[24:01] | for his bedtime, nap time, and feeding. | 关于他的睡觉 小睡和进食 |
[24:04] | Ms. Mills, I assure you, | 米尔斯女士 我向你保证 |
[24:06] | the baby will be in expert hands here. | 宝宝会有专业人士照顾 |
[24:08] | I know. | 我知道 |
[24:09] | I’m just sad that this couldn’t work out. | 我只是很伤心我们处不来 |
[24:12] | The circumstances were… | 事情总是… |
[24:15] | unforeseen. | 难以预料 |
[24:16] | Not every child is the right fit for a parent. | 不是每个孩子都跟父母合得来 |
[24:19] | And sometimes, putting the child first | 有时候为孩子着想 |
[24:21] | can mean having the strength to give him up. | 就是有勇气放弃他 |
[24:24] | Where will Henry go next? | 亨利接下来会去哪 |
[24:26] | We already have a new family lined up. | 已经有个家庭等着了 |
[24:28] | He’s gonna be just fine. | 他会没事的 |
[24:33] | I tell you what. You take a minute. | 这样 你再和他待会 |
[24:36] | I’ll be right back. Okay? | 我就回来 好吗 |
[24:52] | Oh, Henry. | 亨利 |
[24:55] | You deserve better than me. | 你该拥有比我更好的父母 |
[24:59] | You truly are the only one in all the realms who believes in me. | 你真的是这世上唯一信任我的人 |
[25:16] | Would you like me to hold him | 要我来抱着他 |
[25:18] | so we can get the last little signature? | 你好最后签字确认吗 |
[25:20] | No. That won’t be necessary. | 不 没这个必要了 |
[25:24] | Henry is my son. | 亨利是我儿子 |
[25:31] | The best thing for Henry | 对亨利来说最好的 |
[25:33] | is to stay with a mother who will never let go of him, | 是留在一个永远不会抛弃他的妈妈身边 |
[25:38] | ever again. | 再也不会 |
[25:44] | I’m afraid there’s been a hiccup. | 恐怕出了点意外 |
[25:46] | You’ll have to go back on the waiting list. | 你们得重新等待了 |
[25:48] | The mother changed her mind. | 那位妈妈改主意了 |
[25:50] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[25:52] | We… Lost him? | 我们失去他了吗 |
[25:53] | Yes, but I can put you back on the list. | 是的 但你们可以继续排号 |
[25:56] | Pan will not be pleased. | 潘会不高兴的 |
[25:58] | Which is why we don’t give up. | 所以我们不能放弃 |
[26:00] | We will get that child. | 我们会得到那孩子 |
[26:03] | Having trouble moving? | 动不了吗 |
[26:05] | Not surprised, given where you are. | 鉴于是这儿 这并不意外 |
[26:06] | You see, what’s hastening your demise is your regret. | 你们的悔意会加速你们的死亡 |
[26:10] | What are you talking about? | 你什么意思 |
[26:11] | This tree is the site of a very important event for me. | 这棵树见证了我的一件大事 |
[26:16] | I abandoned my boy here. | 我在这儿抛弃了我儿子 |
[26:18] | You have a son? | 你还有儿子 |
[26:19] | I’m older than I look. | 我比看上去老多了 |
[26:20] | If you have a child, you must regret losing him, too. | 如果你有孩子 你肯定也后悔抛弃他 |
[26:22] | But I don’t. | 但我不后悔 |
[26:24] | Quite the opposite, actually. | 事实上 恰恰相反 |
[26:27] | See, I have him all boxed up, | 我把他装在了这盒子里 |
[26:29] | so I don’t lose him again. | 这样我就不会再失去他 |
[26:30] | Rumplestiltskin is your son? | 朗普斯金是你儿子吗 |
[26:33] | That he is. | 是的 |
[26:34] | How is that possible? | 这怎么可能 |
[26:36] | – You’re… – Younger than him? Not really. | -你… -比他年轻吗 其实不是 |
[26:39] | Just like you and your daughter. | 就像你和你女儿 |
[26:40] | You’re a fraud. | 你在说谎 |
[26:43] | Your magic is weakened. | 你的魔力削弱了 |
[26:45] | You can’t even hurt us, | 你甚至伤不了我们 |
[26:47] | let alone Rumplestiltskin. | 更别说抓朗普斯金了 |
[26:48] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[26:51] | But that’s why I’m here. | 但这正是我来这里的原因 |
[26:52] | This tree will protect me until my power is restored. | 这棵树会保护我 直到我恢复魔力 |
[26:55] | And then… | 然后… |
[26:56] | Well, then I get to have some real fun. | 然后我就能找点乐子了 |
[27:01] | And I’ll have to ever worry about my child again. | 我再也不用惦记我的孩子了 |
[27:04] | Something else we will all soon have in common. | 很快 你们也不用了 |
[27:08] | There has to be another way. | 一定有别的办法 |
[27:10] | No, you’re not going to get to me. | 没有 你们奈何我不得 |
[27:12] | See, this tree attacks the regret inside anyone who comes here. | 这棵树攻击每个来这儿的人内心的悔意 |
[27:15] | And you? | 而你呢 |
[27:16] | You’ve got plenty. | 你心里有不少呢 |
[27:17] | I regret not taking a better shot at you when I had a chance. | 我后悔之前有机会杀你时没能把握好 |
[27:20] | Well, that’s not all, is it, savior? | 可还不止如此 不是吗 救世主 |
[27:23] | No. | 不 |
[27:25] | I have your son’s heart inside me. | 你儿子的心在我身体里 |
[27:29] | I can feel just how much you let him down time and time again. | 我能感受到你一次又一次地让他失望 |
[27:33] | Leave her alone. | 别去烦她 |
[27:34] | Perhaps I should. | 或许吧 |
[27:36] | After all, what chance did she have at being a good mother? | 毕竟她哪里有机会当个好妈妈 |
[27:38] | Look at the example you’ve set, | 看看你给她竖的榜样 |
[27:40] | abandoning her for 28 years. | 抛弃她28年 |
[27:42] | Are you finished? | 你说够了吗 |
[27:45] | Last words from the queen. | 王后的遗言 |
[27:46] | Perhaps a deathbed confession from the one | 或许你这个悔意最多的人 |
[27:48] | who has the most to regret of all. | 会来一段临终告白吧 |
[27:50] | Yeah, there’s one problem with that. | 嗯 不过有个问题 |
[27:53] | I did cast a curse that devastated an entire population. | 我的确施了一个摧毁一切的诅咒 |
[27:58] | I have tortured and murdered. | 我虐待过别人 也杀过人 |
[28:00] | I’ve done some terrible things. | 我做过很多坏事 |
[28:02] | I should be overflowing with regret, but… | 我应该满心悔恨 但是… |
[28:07] | I’m not. | 我没有 |
[28:13] | Because it got me my son. | 因为这让我得到了我儿子 |
[28:26] | Now… | 现在… |
[28:28] | let’s go save Henry. | 我们去救亨利 |
[28:45] | Henry?! Where is he? | 亨利 他在哪 |
[28:47] | He’s over here! | 他在这儿 |
[28:50] | hold on, Henry. | 撑住 亨利 |
[29:02] | Henry? | 亨利 |
[29:11] | Are we too late? | 我们来晚了吗 |
[29:13] | Henry? | 亨利 |
[29:15] | Honey! | 亲爱的 |
[29:22] | Whoa, whoa, whoa. Take it easy, buddy. | 别着急 小家伙 |
[29:25] | I’m sorry. I… | 对不起 我 |
[29:26] | I wanted to save magic. | 我只是想拯救魔法 |
[29:28] | It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事 没事了 |
[29:30] | I-I wanted to be a hero. | 我想做个英雄 |
[29:32] | There’s plenty of time for that. | 你有的是时间当英雄呢 |
[29:33] | And now it’s time to rest. | 现在好好休息吧 |
[29:35] | welcome back, young sir. | 欢迎回来 年轻人 |
[29:37] | Only the best for our guest of honor, don’t you think? | 我们的贵宾要住最好的房间 |
[29:39] | Captain’s quarters. | 去船长室吧 |
[29:41] | Come on. I’ll tuck you in. | 走吧 我给你盖被子 |
[29:46] | Regina, I’m just so pleased. | 瑞金娜 我真的很高兴 |
[29:48] | I’ll admit, I was concerned. | 我承认 我之前很担心 |
[29:51] | And I’m just so glad the way things worked out. | 我很高兴一切能顺利解决 |
[29:55] | There’s just one problem, Dr. Hopper. | 还有一个问题 和普医生 |
[29:58] | I’m afraid… | 我担心 |
[29:59] | No, I’m… | 不 我 |
[30:01] | dreading… | 害怕 |
[30:05] | that Henry’s birth mother will wake up one day | 亨利的生母有一天会突然醒悟 |
[30:08] | full of regret over leaving him, | 后悔遗弃他 |
[30:10] | and come here to take him back. | 然后来到这里带走他 |
[30:15] | Wasn’t it a closed adoption? | 不是保密收养吗 |
[30:17] | I mean, you’re both perfectly anonymous to each other, right? | 你们两人的信息都对彼此保密 不是吗 |
[30:20] | Yes, but I’m worried about something bigger | 是的 但是我担心的是比法律 |
[30:24] | than the law is at play. | 更强大的东西 |
[30:28] | Fate. | 命运 |
[30:30] | Destiny. | 天命 |
[30:31] | It seems to me like you’ve made your own destiny. | 在我看来 你谱写了自己的命运 |
[30:33] | But there’s still someone out there who can destroy it. | 但还是有个人能毁掉这一切 |
[30:36] | Regina, if you keep worrying about the future, | 瑞金娜 如果你一直担心未来 |
[30:38] | you’ll never enjoy the present. | 你就无法享受现在 |
[30:40] | This child has brought something to you– | 这个孩子给你带来了 |
[30:43] | Love. | 爱 |
[30:44] | Revel in that. Revel in being a mother. | 好好享受它 好好享受为人母的感觉 |
[31:00] | Thank you, father. | 谢谢你 父亲 |
[31:10] | Once upon a time, there was a queen, | 很久以前 有一个王后 |
[31:15] | and she cast a glorious curse, | 她施了一个辉煌的咒语 |
[31:17] | that gave her everything she wanted… | 那个咒语给了她一切她想要的 |
[31:21] | Or so she thought. | 至少她是这么以为的 |
[31:26] | She despaired when she learned that… | 当她明白 复仇还不够时 |
[31:29] | revenge was not enough. | 她深感绝望 |
[31:32] | She was lonely. | 她很寂寞 |
[31:36] | And so she searched the land for a little boy | 于是她四处搜寻 想找一个小男孩 |
[31:40] | to be her prince. | 来做她的王子 |
[31:42] | And then… | 然后 |
[31:43] | She found him. | 她找到了他 |
[31:46] | And though they lived happily, | 尽管他们幸福地生活在一起 |
[31:50] | it was not ever after. | 但这并能不永久 |
[31:55] | There was still an evil out there lurking. | 外面还潜伏着邪恶势力 |
[32:01] | The queen was worried for her prince’s safety. | 王后担心她小王子的安全 |
[32:05] | While she knew she could vanquish | 虽然她知道她可以战胜 |
[32:09] | any threat to the boy, | 一切针对他的威胁 |
[32:12] | she also knew she couldn’t raise him worrying. | 她也知道她不能忧心忡忡地抚养他 |
[32:19] | No. | 不 |
[32:22] | She needed to put her own troubles aside, | 她需要把她自己的麻烦搁置在一边 |
[32:26] | and put her child first. | 先为孩子考虑 |
[32:33] | And so… | 因此 |
[32:35] | The queen procured | 王后制成了 |
[32:37] | an ancient potion of forgetting. | 一种古老的遗忘药剂 |
[32:41] | Oh, it’s all right. | 没事的 |
[32:43] | If the queen drinks the potion, | 即使王后喝下药剂 |
[32:44] | she won’t forget her child. | 她也不会忘记她的孩子 |
[32:46] | She’ll only forget her worries… | 她只会忘了自己的担忧 |
[32:50] | her troubles… | 她的麻烦 |
[32:54] | her fears. | 她的恐惧 |
[33:01] | And with those gone… | 一旦这些都被遗忘 |
[33:04] | she… and her prince can indeed | 她 和她的王子就能够 |
[33:09] | finally live | 从此 |
[33:11] | happily ever after. | 幸福地生活在一起 |
[33:37] | Hello, Henry. | 你好 亨利 |
[33:46] | What shall we do today? | 我们今天要做什么呢 |
[33:48] | Oh, I know that look. | 我认得那表情 |
[33:50] | That’s five hours of Space Paranoids and too much pizza. | 那是打了五小时电游 吃了太多匹萨的表情 |
[33:55] | Pizza’s good. | 匹萨好啊 |
[34:09] | It stings. | 有点刺痛 |
[34:11] | What’s that for? | 这是干什么 |
[34:14] | A spell, | 一个咒语 |
[34:15] | so no one can ever take your heart | 这样就再也没人能够 |
[34:18] | ever again. | 拿走你的心脏了 |
[34:22] | Thanks, mom. | 谢谢 妈妈 |
[34:34] | We’ll be home soon, my little prince. | 我们很快就会到家了 我的小王子 |
[35:03] | I’m sorry it had to come to this, Henry. | 抱歉要走到这一步 亨利 |
[35:32] | Bae. | 小比 |
[35:33] | Papa. | 爸爸 |
[35:37] | – Where’s Henry? – He’s safe. He’s safe. | -亨利在哪 -他很安全 很安全 |
[35:40] | I told you I wasn’t gonna hurt the boy. | 我就说我不会伤害他的 |
[35:42] | I know. I’m sorry. I… | 我知道 对不起 我 |
[35:44] | Why didn’t you tell me Pan was your father? | 你为什么没告诉我潘是你父亲 |
[35:48] | Because I didn’t want you to know | 因为我不想让你知道 |
[35:49] | that I was as bad a father as he was. | 我是个像他那样糟糕的父亲 |
[35:51] | Because we’re both the same, me and him, | 因为我和他一样 |
[35:54] | because we both abandoned our sons. | 我们都抛弃了自己的儿子 |
[35:56] | No, you’re not the same. | 不 你不一样 |
[36:00] | You came back for me, papa. | 你回来找我了 爸爸 |
[36:09] | He’s back. | 他回来了 |
[36:12] | – That means… – He can cure me. | -那就意味着 -他可以治好我 |
[36:14] | We can go home… | 我们能回家了 |
[36:17] | A family. | 一家人一起 |
[36:29] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[36:30] | What? What are you doing? | 干什么 你在干什么 |
[36:32] | I wanted your heart, Henry, | 我想要你的心脏 亨利 |
[36:34] | but your mother took it away from me | 但是你妈妈从我这里夺走了它 |
[36:37] | and left me for dead. | 任我死去 |
[36:39] | Her mistake. | 这是她的错 |
[36:45] | Oh, how clever. | 真聪明 |
[36:49] | Ow! What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[36:55] | Blood magic works both ways… | 血魔法是双刃剑 |
[36:58] | Father. | 父亲 |
[37:14] | No! | 不 |
[37:19] | Henry? Henry! | 亨利 亨利 |
[37:23] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[37:24] | Henry! | 亨利 |
[37:26] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[37:27] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[37:29] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[37:30] | He’s a strong boy, Regina. | 他是个坚强的孩子 瑞金娜 |
[37:33] | You raised him well. | 你养了个好孩子 |
[37:47] | Go. Over here. | 走 来这边 |
[37:53] | Ready, Regina? | 准备好了吗 瑞金娜 |
[38:27] | You think it’ll fly? | 你觉得它会飞起来吗 |
[38:28] | It has no choice. | 它别无选择 |
[38:30] | Then let’s get the hell out of Neverland. | 那我们离开梦幻岛吧 |
[38:32] | As you wish, m’lady. | 如你所愿 女士 |
[38:34] | Bosun, weigh anchor! | 水手长 起锚 |
[38:50] | You know, when we first landed on this island, | 我们初登上小岛的时候 |
[38:51] | you said we’d all need to work together. | 你说我们得齐心协力 |
[38:54] | I was just trying anything. | 我只是想尝试一切办法 |
[38:55] | Well, to be honest, I didn’t think it was possible. | 老实说 我当时觉得不可能 |
[38:58] | That a hero, a villain, a pirate… | 我不相信英雄 坏人 海盗 |
[39:03] | that we could all be united, but we were | 可以团结一心 但是我们做到了 |
[39:07] | because of the most important piece of the puzzle– | 就因为这中间最重要的一环 |
[39:10] | a leader. | 一个首领 |
[39:14] | I’m just glad that we were all able to work together | 我很庆幸我们能一起努力 |
[39:15] | and get Henry home. | 把亨利带回家 |
[39:17] | Get all of us home. | 把所有人都带回家 |
[39:30] | Better than being in a cage, isn’t it? | 比待在笼子里强多了 是吧 |
[39:34] | Are we really free? | 我们真的自由了吗 |
[39:35] | Yes, Wendy. | 是的 温迪 |
[39:37] | Soon, you’ll see your brothers. | 很快你就能见到你的弟弟们了 |
[39:41] | I have something for you. | 我有东西给你 |
[39:44] | I’ve saved it all this time. | 我一直都保存着 |
[39:46] | I could never use it, but… | 我永远也用不到 但是 |
[39:49] | maybe you can. | 也许你能 |
[39:51] | It’s pixie dust. | 是精灵尘 |
[39:52] | It’s the last bit from the last flower in the treetops. | 是树顶最后一朵花里最后一点的精灵尘 |
[39:56] | – It’s inert– – I can’t make it work. | -它是惰性的 -我不能让它恢复魔力 |
[39:59] | I’ve got no magic. | 我没有魔法了 |
[40:02] | Not since I lost my wings. | 我失去翅膀之后就没了 |
[40:03] | You’ll figure it out. | 你会想到办法的 |
[40:08] | I believe in you, Tink. | 我相信你 小叮当 |
[40:21] | You feelin’ okay? Shouldn’t you be resting? | 你还好吗 你不是该好好休息吗 |
[40:24] | I could bring you some food if you’re feelin’ up for it. | 你要是想吃东西我可以给你拿一些来 |
[40:26] | I’m feeling much better now. | 我现在感觉好多了 |
[40:29] | – I think the fresh air is good for me. – Okay. | -我觉得新鲜空气对我有好处 -好吧 |
[40:31] | Henry… | 亨利 |
[40:35] | I know we haven’t had much of a chance to be a family. | 我知道我们一直没什么机会做一家人 |
[40:38] | Not yet. | 目前还没有 |
[40:40] | Just, I want you to know that you have a dad now. | 我只是想让你知道你现在有爸爸了 |
[40:43] | Now and for forever. | 从今往后都会有了 |
[40:47] | I’ll never leave you, okay, buddy? | 我永远都不会离开你的 小家伙 |
[40:58] | I’m glad you got your son back, Regina. | 很高兴你救回了你的儿子 瑞金娜 |
[41:01] | Seems the evil queen was able to love someone after all. | 看来巫后终究是能爱上一个人的 |
[41:05] | Yes, it seems. | 看来是的 |
[41:08] | It seems you were right. | 看来你是对的 |
[41:10] | I knew you still had some good in you. | 我就知道你内心还有善 |
[41:14] | Apparently, you still have some magic in you. | 看来你还有魔法 |
[41:17] | What– | 怎么… |
[41:18] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[41:19] | Well, if I had to guess, I’d say for a moment there, | 我猜 你刚刚 有那么一瞬 |
[41:23] | you believed. | 有了信念 |
[41:34] | Go away, boy. | 走开 小子 |
[41:37] | Not hungry. | 不饿 |
[41:40] | But I came to thank you. | 我是来谢你的 |
[41:45] | No matter what those other traitors do, | 不管其他叛徒怎么样 |
[41:49] | I’m on Pan’s side. | 我都支持潘 |
[41:51] | – And Pan– – Never fails. | -而潘 -绝不会失败 |
[41:54] | What? | 什么 |
[41:55] | You heard me. | 你听到了 |
[41:57] | Peter Pan never fails. | 彼得·潘绝不会失败 |
[42:00] | He can’t be stopped. | 不可阻挡 |
[42:02] | Even when they think he’s defeated, | 即使他们都以为他被打败了 |
[42:04] | when they think they’ve won, | 他们赢了 |
[42:06] | he finds a way. | 他还是有办法逃脱升天 |
[42:08] | So you think you’re not safe? | 你觉得你不安全 |
[42:10] | Oh, no, I’m perfectly safe. | 不 我非常安全 |
[42:13] | During our struggle, my fate was sealed. | 我们斗争时 我的命运已定 |
[42:15] | The one who’s in trouble… | 有麻烦的那个 |
[42:18] | is Henry. | 是亨利 |
[42:20] | But you’re Henry. | 但你就是亨利 |
[42:22] | Not anymore. | 现在不是了 |
[42:25] | You… | 你们 |
[42:30] | You switched. | 你们互换了 |
[42:32] | You sure you’re not hungry? | 你确定你不饿吗 |
[42:38] | Thank you… | 谢谢你 |
[42:40] | Pan. | 潘 |
[42:42] | Now… | 现在 |
[42:46] | Let’s play. | 开始游戏吧 |