时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | You never cease to amaze me, Peter. | 你总能让我刮目相看 彼得 |
[00:04] | Outwitting the evil queen in less than a day? | 不到一天时间就算计了巫后 |
[00:08] | Impressive. | 真了不起 |
[00:09] | She loves the boy. | 她爱那孩子 |
[00:11] | That makes her weak. | 这让她变得脆弱 |
[00:13] | This is it. | 就是这里 |
[00:14] | This is where we’ll cast it. | 我们就在这里施咒 |
[00:16] | The ingredients? | 材料呢 |
[00:21] | When it’s done, will they all be dead? | 等咒语施好 他们都会死吗 |
[00:24] | Worse. | 比死更惨 |
[00:25] | They’ll be slaves to this new land we’re making, | 他们会成为我们创造出的新王国的奴隶 |
[00:28] | with no idea who they once were. | 不知道他们曾经是谁 |
[00:31] | Death is final, Felix. | 死亡是终结 菲力克斯 |
[00:33] | Their suffering… | 而他们的痛苦 |
[00:35] | Will be eternal. | 将持续到永远 |
[00:40] | Another curse? | 又一个诅咒 |
[00:42] | It’s happening again? | 又要发生了吗 |
[00:43] | Gold, this curse, is it gonna work like the last one? | 戈登 这个诅咒 会跟上一个效果一样吗 |
[00:45] | The last one was created to service the queen’s wishes. | 上一个诅咒被用来实现巫后的愿望 |
[00:49] | This will be done per Pan’s desire. | 而这个将实现潘的愿望 |
[00:52] | I would count on something hellish. | 我想会非常恐怖吧 |
[00:54] | The curse was built to be unstoppable. | 诅咒是无法阻止的 |
[00:56] | There’s nothing that can be done. | 没有任何办法 |
[00:58] | Well, it is possible to stop it. | 阻止它是可能的 |
[01:00] | – What? – By using the scroll itself. | -什么 -利用卷轴本身 |
[01:03] | It can only be undone by the person who used the scroll. | 诅咒只能够被使用过卷轴的人撤销 |
[01:07] | That’s you, Regina. | 那就是你 瑞金娜 |
[01:09] | What she did is child’s play compared to what I have in mind. | 她所做的与我想做的相比简直是过家家 |
[01:15] | I knew you’d win. | 我知道你会赢的 |
[01:18] | Peter Pan never fails. | 彼得·潘绝不会失败 |
[01:24] | What do I have to do? | 我需要做什么呢 |
[01:25] | You must destroy the scroll. | 你必须摧毁卷轴 |
[01:27] | Both your curse and his shall be ended, | 你和他的诅咒都会终结 |
[01:29] | But know this– | 但是要知道 |
[01:30] | there will be a price. A steep one. | 这会有代价 巨大的代价 |
[01:33] | W-what do you suggest? | 你说该怎么做 |
[01:34] | Instead of going to him, bring him to us with a spell– | 不去找他 用一个咒语把他弄到我们面前来 |
[01:38] | One that will return Pan and Henry to their own bodies. | 用这个咒语让潘和亨利回到自己的身体里 |
[01:43] | Are we missing something? | 我们是不是还缺什么 |
[01:45] | Yes. | 是的 |
[01:46] | What is it? | 缺什么 |
[01:47] | The heart of the thing I love most. | 我最爱之物的心脏 |
[01:50] | You mean your son’s heart? Rumplestiltskin? | 你是说你儿子朗普斯金的心脏吗 |
[01:53] | No, no. I-I never loved Rumple. | 不 我从未没爱过朗普 |
[01:55] | Well, then whose heart do we need? Who do you love? | 那我们需要谁的心脏呢 你爱谁 |
[01:58] | Love can mean many things, Felix. | 爱有许多涵义 菲力克斯 |
[02:00] | It doesn’t just come from romance or family. | 不只是爱情或亲情 |
[02:05] | It can also come from loyalty. | 也可以来自于忠诚 |
[02:07] | Friendship. | 友谊 |
[02:08] | Only one person has always believed in Pan. | 唯一始终相信潘的人 |
[02:14] | That’s me. | 是我 |
[02:17] | Don’t be afraid. Be flattered. | 别害怕 你该感到荣幸 |
[02:20] | No, no, no, no, no! | 不不不 |
[02:30] | If I’m back in my own body, | 如果我回到自己身体里 |
[02:32] | that means I’ll have the scroll. | 那卷轴就会在我手上 |
[02:33] | I-I can bring it to you guys. | 我能把它拿回来 |
[02:34] | Exactly right, Henry. | 没错 亨利 |
[02:36] | Even you aren’t powerful enough to cast such a spell. | 即使是你 也没有施这种咒语的法力 |
[02:39] | Well, given the proper tool, I could be. | 只要有合适的工具 我就可以 |
[02:42] | The black fairy’s wand– | 黑仙子的魔杖 |
[02:43] | One of the most powerful fairies that ever existed. | 她是世上最强大的精灵之一 |
[02:46] | Well-versed in dark magic. The blue fairy exiled her. | 精通黑暗魔法 蓝仙子把她驱逐了 |
[02:49] | But before she did, she took her wand. | 但在那之前 她拿走了她的魔杖 |
[02:52] | I assume our dearly departed Mother Superior had it hidden | 我想已故的修道院院长把它藏在了 |
[02:54] | at her residence. | 自己的住处 |
[02:55] | Then what are we waiting for? Let’s hit the convent. | 那我们还等什么呢 去修道院吧 |
[02:57] | Can I come? | 我能去吗 |
[02:58] | I should pay my respects to Blue, after all. | 毕竟我也该对悼念一下小蓝 |
[03:00] | Then it’s settled. | 那就这么定了 |
[03:02] | The rest of us should get back to my shop | 剩下的人回我店里 |
[03:04] | and prepare Henry for the spell. | 让亨利为咒语做好准备 |
[03:38] | What if it fails? | 如果失败了呢 |
[03:40] | A magic wardrobe? It’s a long shot. | 魔法衣柜 成功机会不大啊 |
[03:42] | We all know this, so… | 我们都知道 那么… |
[03:44] | What do we do if this plan doesn’t work? | 如果计划失败了 我们怎么办 |
[03:45] | Then the queen’s curse will transport us to a new land. | 那巫后的诅咒将带我们去一个新的世界 |
[03:49] | We will lose our memories | 我们会失去记忆 |
[03:50] | and become a slave to her darkest desires. | 被她最黑暗的欲望所奴役 |
[03:52] | So we have to have faith that your child | 所以我们必须坚信你们的孩子 |
[03:54] | will find a way to save us. | 会找到办法拯救我们 |
[03:56] | If we don’t know who we are, | 如果我们不知道自己是谁 |
[03:57] | and we can’t tell her that she’s the savior, | 我们就不能告诉她她是救世主 |
[03:58] | – how will she know what to do? – One day, | -她怎么会知道要怎么做 -将来有一天 |
[04:01] | when the time is right, | 等时机成熟 |
[04:02] | our story will reveal itself to her, | 我们的故事会展现在她面前 |
[04:04] | – you have to trust me. – Our story. | -你得相信我 -我们的故事 |
[04:06] | Our–“Our story.” What does that mean? | 我们的故事 这是什么意思 |
[04:08] | I don’t know yet. | 我还不知道 |
[04:10] | But I do know that it will happen. | 但我知道会有那一天的 |
[04:11] | Then how can you be so sure? | 你怎么能这么肯定 |
[04:14] | Because I have the one thing you need now more than anything– | 因为我有那样你现在最需要的东西 |
[04:19] | Hope. | 希望 |
[04:21] | Good luck, Snow. | 祝你好运 白雪 |
[04:23] | Have faith. | 要有信心 |
[04:32] | That’s easy to say | 有魔法翅膀和魔杖 |
[04:32] | when you have magic wings and a wand. | 说这种话当然很容易 |
[04:35] | What can we do but choose to believe her? | 除了相信她 我们还能怎样 |
[04:42] | This was supposed to be hers. | 这本该是属于她的 |
[04:45] | We had such plans. | 我们都做好了计划 |
[04:47] | Listen to Blue. Have hope we can prevail. | 听小蓝的吧 怀抱获胜的希望 |
[04:51] | This curse has destroyed every dream this family ever had. | 这个诅咒摧毁了这个家所有的梦想 |
[04:54] | Well, you don’t know what the future holds for us. | 你不知道未来会如何 |
[04:56] | How do you know that it holds anything good? | 那你怎么知道未来会是美好的呢 |
[04:59] | Because the unknown isn’t always bad. | 因为未知不总是糟糕的 |
[05:02] | Life is full of twists and turns you never see coming. | 生活充满了你无法预见的迂回曲折 |
[05:06] | This curse? | 这个诅咒 |
[05:08] | It’s just a turn. | 只是一个转折 |
[05:12] | But all I ever wanted | 但我全部的愿望 |
[05:13] | was for us to raise our child together. | 就是能一起养大我们的孩子 |
[05:17] | That was our happy ending, and now it’s gone. | 那是我们的幸福结局 现在却不可能了 |
[05:20] | The future we imagined is gone. | 我们设想的未来的确成了泡影 |
[05:21] | But that doesn’t mean we can’t find another one– | 但那不代表我们不能再找到一个 |
[05:24] | An unexpected one. | 意想不到的未来 |
[05:31] | I choose hope. | 我选择希望 |
[05:40] | I can believe. | 我能相信 |
[05:50] | This mobile hung above your crib. | 这以前就挂在你婴儿床上方 |
[05:52] | Um, it was supposed to hang over your crib. | 本来是想挂在那儿的 |
[05:56] | I like the unicorns. | 我喜欢独角兽 |
[06:01] | Giving you up when the curse hit | 诅咒来袭时抛弃你 |
[06:03] | was the hardest thing I’ve ever had to do. | 是我最艰难的无奈抉择 |
[06:05] | – I know. – Every time I look at you, | -我知道 -每次我看着你 |
[06:07] | I wonder what would’ve happened if I hadn’t had to. | 都会想如果不非得如此会怎么样 |
[06:10] | I do the same thing with Henry. | 我放弃亨利也是一样 |
[06:12] | You were doing your best. | 你已经尽了全力 |
[06:13] | – You were giving him… – His best chance. | -你是想让他… -过上好日子 |
[06:18] | Yeah. But still… | 没错 但是… |
[06:20] | things would’ve been very different if I had kept him. | 如果我把他留下 一切就大不相同了 |
[06:24] | We would’ve had a life together. | 我们会一起生活 |
[06:26] | A normal one. | 平凡的生活 |
[06:28] | Back in Boston or someplace else. | 在波士顿或别的什么地方 |
[06:32] | But I guess all that was just not meant to be. | 但那大概是注定不可能的事 |
[06:40] | You doing okay, kid? | 你还好吗 孩子 |
[06:42] | Yeah. I’m just… ready to be me again. | 嗯 我准备好变回自己了 |
[06:46] | Not much longer now, Henry. | 不会很久了 亨利 |
[06:48] | Not much longer. | 马上了 |
[06:51] | Once we have the wand, all will be as it should. | 我们一拿到魔杖 一切都会回到正轨 |
[07:05] | Sorry to interrupt, but we need your help. | 抱歉打扰了 但我们需要帮助 |
[07:08] | With what? | 帮什么 |
[07:09] | Black fairy’s wand is here. We need it. | 我们需要黑仙子的魔杖 |
[07:11] | We can never– | 我们不能… |
[07:12] | Yeah, it’s a terrible, terrible thing. | 没错 那东西很可怕 |
[07:13] | But what’s coming is worse. Where is it? | 但即将发生的事情更糟 魔杖在哪 |
[07:22] | What the hell was that? | 那是什么 |
[07:23] | Pan’s shadow. | 潘的影子 |
[07:29] | What does it want? | 它想要什么 |
[07:30] | – The wand. – Run. Run! Run! | -那根魔杖 -快跑 快 |
[07:35] | – Get the hell out of here! – Stay covered! Over there. | -快离开这里 -找掩护 去那儿 |
[07:53] | Mr. Smee, you might want to pick up the pace. | 斯密先生 你最好快点 |
[07:56] | It would do our journey– and your physique–some good. | 对我们的旅途和你的体形 都有好处 |
[07:58] | Sorry, cap’n. | 抱歉 船长 |
[08:02] | It’s just, this place gives me the creeps. | 只是 这地方怪吓人的 |
[08:07] | Don’t you think we should head back to the ship? | 我们还是回船上去吧 |
[08:09] | Not until I’ve found a way off this accursed island. | 等我找到离开这该死的岛的办法再回去 |
[08:13] | We’ve dawdled here for too long. | 我们已在这儿待了太久 |
[08:14] | Now that I know there’s a dagger can end the dark one, | 我现在既然知道有把匕首能杀死黑暗者 |
[08:17] | we must return to our land. | 我们必须回我们的王国去 |
[08:21] | My purpose is renewed. | 我有新的目标了 |
[08:23] | Why can’t your purpose be back at the ship where it’s safe? | 你的目标怎么就不是回到安全的船上呢 |
[08:29] | Smee? | 斯密 |
[08:34] | Aren’t you a little old to be a lost boy? | 你做迷失男孩老了点吧 |
[08:37] | I’m not part of Pan’s brigade. | 我不是潘的手下 |
[08:38] | And I can assure you, I’m anything but a boy. | 而且我更不是个男孩 |
[08:43] | Who are you and why are you here? | 你是谁 为什么来这儿 |
[08:46] | I’m the captain of the “Jolly roger,” | 我是海盗船的船长 |
[08:47] | and I’m here looking… | 我来这是为了找 |
[08:49] | for some magic to help me make my way back home to my land. | 能带我回到我的王国的魔法 |
[08:54] | You don’t have any, do you? Magic? | 你有魔法吗 |
[08:58] | Fresh out. | 用完了 |
[09:00] | Well, I don’t buy that for a second. | 我才不信呢 |
[09:02] | If I didn’t know any better, I’d say you were a fairy. | 如果我不明就里 准会以为你是仙子 |
[09:05] | And if I didn’t know any better, | 如果我不明就里 |
[09:07] | I’d say you were a pirate. | 会当你是海盗呢 |
[09:09] | Guilty. | 在下正是 |
[09:12] | So tell me, fairy, can you help me? | 告诉我 仙子 你能帮我吗 |
[09:15] | Help you? | 帮你 |
[09:18] | Aren’t you worried about me slitting your throat? | 你就不怕我割破你的喉咙吗 |
[09:26] | Well, that’s not the fairy way. | 那可不是仙子的做法 |
[09:29] | You should be helping me find my happy ending, | 你应该帮我找到幸福结局 |
[09:31] | or something else equally as precious. | 或别的什么同样珍贵的东西 |
[09:34] | I was a fairy, | 我曾是个仙子 |
[09:37] | a long time ago. | 很久以前 |
[09:39] | But then my wings were taken away. | 但我的翅膀被收走了 |
[09:43] | As for your happy ending? | 至于你的幸福结局 |
[09:46] | You’re on your own. | 你听天由命吧 |
[09:51] | Watch it! | 慢着 |
[09:52] | It’s not a weapon… | 这不是 |
[09:55] | in the traditional sense. | 传统意义上的武器 |
[09:59] | Rum? | 来口朗姆酒吗 |
[10:05] | What’s so important back home? | 你的王国有什么东西那么重要 |
[10:09] | The dark one murdered the woman I love, | 黑暗者杀了我心爱的女人 |
[10:12] | and I intend to make him suffer for it. | 我想要他血债血偿 |
[10:16] | And so killing him is your happy ending? | 那么杀了他就是你的幸福结局吗 |
[10:19] | Even if by doing so, you could end your own existence? | 即便你可能付出生命代价吗 |
[10:23] | I’d risk my life for two things– | 为了真爱与复仇 |
[10:26] | love and revenge. | 我愿意献出性命 |
[10:28] | I lost the first. | 我失去了真爱 |
[10:31] | And if I die for my vengeance, | 如果我为复仇而死 |
[10:34] | then that’s enough satisfaction for me. | 那也算死得其所 |
[10:38] | So all we have to do is light the candle again, right? | 我们只要再把蜡烛点燃就行了 是吧 |
[10:40] | – That’s how you trapped it in neverland? – Yeah. | -你在梦幻岛就是那么抓到它的吗 -没错 |
[10:42] | But this time I say, we get rid of it for good. | 但这次我们还是永远解决掉它吧 |
[10:44] | I’ll draw its ire. | 我去引开它 |
[10:46] | Are you sure you want to do this? | 你真要那么做吗 |
[10:47] | If it’s the only way to prevent this bloody curse | 如果只有这样才能阻止那个该死的诅咒 |
[10:49] | from obliterating us all, | 不让它毁灭一切 |
[10:50] | then it’s a risk I’m willing to take. | 那我愿意冒这个险 |
[10:52] | I thought you’d only risk your life for love or revenge? | 你不是只为真爱和复仇拿性命冒险吗 |
[10:56] | One other important thing– | 还有一样重要的东西 |
[10:57] | me. | 我自己 |
[11:05] | Is that the best you’ve got? | 你就这点能耐吗 |
[11:17] | Can you trap it? | 你能困住它吗 |
[11:17] | No, it’s too high. We’ve got to get closer. | 不行 太高了 我们得再靠近点 |
[11:20] | And I can’t fly up there. | 我又不会飞 |
[11:23] | – Tink… – If you didn’t notice, I don’t have my wings. | -小叮当 -你没发现我翅膀没了吗 |
[11:25] | But you have pixie dust. | 但你有精灵尘 |
[11:27] | That doesn’t work. | 可那不管用 |
[11:28] | No, no, no, Tink. You made it work once. | 管用 小叮当 你让它发过光 |
[11:30] | You can do it again. | 你还能做到 |
[12:42] | Look who’s still a fairy. | 瞧瞧谁依然是个仙子 |
[12:43] | Look who’s still a pirate. | 瞧瞧谁依然是个海盗 |
[12:46] | You were right. | 你说得对 |
[12:47] | Well, I lost a hand once. This is nothing. | 我曾经失去过一只手 这不算什么 |
[12:50] | For the record, | 我得说一句 |
[12:52] | I know why you risked your life back there | 我知道你刚刚为什么拿性命冒险 |
[12:53] | and it wasn’t for yourself or revenge. | 不是为了你自己或是复仇 |
[12:56] | It was for Emma. | 是为了艾玛 |
[12:58] | Well done, Green. | 干得好 小绿 |
[13:01] | Blue! | 小蓝 |
[13:03] | – But you were… – Gone. I know. | -但你… -死了 我知道 |
[13:06] | But when you killed the shadow, | 但你杀了影子的时候 |
[13:07] | mine was returned and I was revived. | 我的影子就回来了 我也复活了 |
[13:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[13:11] | You finally believed in yourself, Green– | 你终于相信自己了 小绿 |
[13:14] | Tinker Bell. Welcome back. | 小叮当 欢迎回归 |
[13:17] | I’m a fairy again? | 我又可以做仙子了吗 |
[13:19] | Even after I disobeyed all your rules? | 即便我违抗了你所有的命令 |
[13:23] | I might’ve been overly strict. | 我当时可能太严厉了 |
[13:24] | You deserved your wings, Tinker Bell. | 你的翅膀是你应得的 小叮当 |
[13:27] | And you have earned them back many times over. | 以你的表现 有权拿回它们好几次了 |
[13:29] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:32] | As for the black fairy’s wand… | 至于黑仙子的魔杖 |
[13:38] | Go. Save us all. | 去吧 拯救我们吧 |
[13:46] | She’s back– the Blue Fairy. | 蓝仙子回来了 |
[13:48] | She gave us the wand. | 她给了我们魔杖 |
[13:49] | Do we need anything else? | 我们还需要别的什么吗 |
[13:51] | Only one more item. | 还需要一件物品 |
[13:57] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[13:57] | This is one of the only useful things | 这是格雷格和塔玛拉去梦幻岛前 |
[13:59] | I managed to pilfer from Greg and Tamara | 我从他们身上偷来的 |
[14:01] | before they left for Neverland. | 唯一有用的东西 |
[14:04] | It renders anyone with magic utterly powerless. | 它能使任何人完全丧失魔法 |
[14:06] | I haven’t forgotten about all of that, by the way. | 顺便提一句 那事我没忘呢 |
[14:10] | Let me see your wrist, Henry. | 把手腕伸出来 亨利 |
[14:16] | I wanna make sure that when my dear old dad awakes, | 我得确保我亲爱的老爸醒来时 |
[14:19] | that he’s weakened. | 不能施展法力 |
[14:21] | This will block his powers. | 这护腕能封住他的法力 |
[14:23] | So what happens now? | 那现在怎么办 |
[14:26] | I enact the spell, you fall into a deep sleep, | 我施咒语 你陷入沉睡中 |
[14:28] | and when you awake, you’re back in your own body. | 等你醒来时 就会回到自己的身体里了 |
[14:32] | And then you hang on to that scroll, | 你可要拿好了卷轴 |
[14:35] | and you come find us as fast as you can. | 尽快来找到我们 |
[14:38] | When I gave my heart to Pan… | 我把心交给潘的时候 |
[14:40] | I thought I was being a hero. | 我以为我是在做英雄 |
[14:44] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[14:44] | No, you’re not the one that needs to be sorry. | 不 你不是该道歉的那个 |
[14:46] | Pan does. | 潘才该道歉 |
[14:49] | It’s time. | 开始吧 |
[14:56] | Keep your eye on the wand. | 双眼盯着魔杖 |
[15:09] | What’s happening? | 怎么回事 |
[15:12] | Henry’s spirit is leaving Pan’s body. | 亨利的灵魂正在离开潘的身体 |
[15:22] | It worked! | 奏效了 |
[15:25] | Let’s go find our son. | 去找我们的儿子吧 |
[15:37] | You’re not coming? | 你不来吗 |
[15:37] | No, no, I-I think not. | 不不 我不去 |
[15:40] | My father and I have some, uh… | 我父亲和我还有些 |
[15:43] | unfinished family business. | 家事有待处理 |
[16:16] | Henry? | 亨利 |
[16:18] | You didn’t turn in your homework again. | 你又没交作业 |
[16:19] | Is there a problem? | 有什么问题吗 |
[16:25] | Oh, Henry, things really will change if you just believe it. | 亨利 如果你相信 情况会好转的 |
[16:30] | Life is unpredictable. | 人生多变幻 |
[16:31] | Is your life unpredictable? | 你的人生多变幻吗 |
[16:33] | ‘Cause it seems to me like | 因为在我看来 |
[16:34] | everything’s pretty much the same around here– | 这里的一切都一成不变 |
[16:37] | Except me. | 除了我 |
[16:41] | My birth mom didn’t love me. | 我的亲生妈妈不爱我 |
[16:43] | Regina says she does, but she doesn’t. | 瑞金娜说她爱我 可她撒谎 |
[16:47] | I-I don’t belong here. | 我不属于这里 |
[16:50] | You do belong here, Henry. | 你当然属于这里 亨利 |
[16:52] | You are loved. | 有人爱着你 |
[17:01] | I wanna show you something. | 我想给你看点东西 |
[17:04] | This morning, | 今早 |
[17:04] | I was cleaning out my bedroom closet, | 我在整理我卧室的衣柜 |
[17:06] | like I’ve done every week thousands of times. | 我每周都清理 能做过几千遍了 |
[17:08] | And do you know what happened? | 知道发生了什么吗 |
[17:10] | I found something– | 我找到了一件 |
[17:12] | something I’ve never noticed before. | 我以前从未注意到的东西 |
[17:19] | It was just there… | 这本书就放在那儿 |
[17:21] | like magic. | 像魔法似的 |
[17:24] | That’s not possible. | 那是不可能的 |
[17:25] | Well, of course not, but it happened. | 当然不可能 但还是发生了 |
[17:28] | This book somehow arrived. Was it given to me? | 这本书不知怎么就出现了 是给我的吗 |
[17:31] | Did I forget about it? I don’t know. | 还是我给忘了 我不知道 |
[17:33] | But there it was. | 但书就在眼前 |
[17:35] | And do you know what I saw when I looked inside? | 你知道我在书里看到了什么吗 |
[17:39] | Hope. | 希望 |
[17:45] | Looks like fairy tales to me. | 我觉得就是童话故事 |
[17:47] | And what exactly do you think fairy tales are? | 那你觉得童话故事究竟是什么 |
[17:52] | They are a reminder that our lives will get better | 它们提醒着我们 如果心存希望 |
[17:56] | if we just hold on to hope. | 生活就会好起来 |
[17:59] | Your happy ending may not be what you expect, | 你的幸福结局也许跟你设想的不同 |
[18:03] | but that is what will make it so special. | 但正是这不同让结局变得特殊 |
[18:08] | Can… | 我能… |
[18:10] | can I borrow this? | 我能借来看看吗 |
[18:12] | You can have it. | 送给你了 |
[18:14] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[18:15] | Believing in even the possibility of a happy ending | 即使对美好结局抱有一丝希望 |
[18:17] | is a powerful thing. | 也有强大的力量 |
[18:19] | I think you could use it. | 我想你用得上这力量 |
[18:23] | I’ll see you in class. | 课上见 |
[18:29] | – Miss Blanchard! – Yes? | -布兰切特小姐 -嗯 |
[18:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[18:40] | You’re very welcome. | 不客气 |
[18:49] | Emma. | 艾玛 |
[18:55] | I’ve got his scent! | 我闻到他的味道了 |
[18:56] | He’s nearby. | 他就在附近 |
[18:57] | – The tower? – Yeah. | -在钟楼吗 -是的 |
[19:06] | It’s me! | 是我 |
[19:07] | It’s me. It worked. | 是我 成功了 |
[19:12] | Mom, mom, I just saw you guys. | 妈 妈 我刚刚才见过你们 |
[19:14] | You guys just saw me. | 我们刚刚就在一起 |
[19:16] | But we didn’t see you. | 但我们没看到这张小脸 |
[19:19] | Oh, he’s got it. | 他拿到了 |
[19:21] | It’s up to you now. | 看你的了 |
[19:27] | Regina! | 瑞金娜 |
[19:28] | Regina. | 瑞金娜 |
[19:31] | Regina! | 瑞金娜 |
[19:40] | Hello, papa. | 你好 爸爸 |
[19:42] | Thought you’d have killed me in my sleep, laddie. | 我以为你会在我睡梦中杀了我呢 小伙子 |
[19:46] | I guess you’ve changed your… | 看来你改变… |
[19:49] | Oh, wait. | 等等 |
[19:53] | I see. | 我明白了 |
[19:56] | You’ve taken away my magic. | 你夺走了我的魔法 |
[19:58] | That’s why it’s so easy for you to | 所以你才能这么轻松地 |
[20:00] | strut around and pose now, isn’t it? | 摆出趾高气扬的架子 是不是 |
[20:03] | I wanted to talk to you. | 我想跟你谈谈 |
[20:05] | I wanted you to see me | 我想让你看着我 |
[20:07] | and think about what you’ve done. | 想想你都做了什么 |
[20:10] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[20:11] | To look at my son here at the end, | 在最后关头看着我儿子 |
[20:14] | and really see him and think about what might’ve been. | 设想如果没有当初 事情会是怎样 |
[20:17] | Is that what you want? | 这是你想要的吗 |
[20:21] | Because I do. | 这是我想要的 |
[20:23] | I remember looking at you– the littlest babe, | 我还记得看着你 那么娇小的婴儿 |
[20:27] | helpless and all mine. | 那么无助 完全属于我 |
[20:30] | Those big, big eyes just full of tears, | 那双大大的眼睛充满泪水 |
[20:35] | pulling at me, | 小手拉着我 |
[20:37] | pulling away my name, my money, my time. | 拉走了我的名声 时间和金钱 |
[20:43] | Pulling away any hope of making | 拉走了我把自己的生活 |
[20:45] | my life into something better for myself. | 变得更美好的一切希望 |
[20:47] | This pink, naked, squirming little larva, | 那个粉红赤裸的蠕动着的小虫子 |
[20:51] | that wanted to eat my dreams alive | 想把我的梦想生吞活剥 |
[20:53] | and never stop. | 始终如此 |
[20:56] | Wh–what are you now? | 你现在多大了 |
[20:57] | A-a couple hundred? | 几百岁了 |
[21:01] | Can’t I be free of you? | 我就不能摆脱你吗 |
[21:02] | Oh, you will be… | 你会的… |
[21:06] | in death. | 死了你就解脱了 |
[21:09] | Then one last lesson, son. | 那就最后给你上一课 儿子 |
[21:13] | Never make a cage you can’t get out of. | 永远不要做一个自己无法逃脱的笼子 |
[21:17] | I made this cuff, you know. | 这护腕可是我做的 |
[21:20] | Doesn’t work on me. | 在我身上不好使 |
[21:21] | But on you… | 但在你身上… |
[21:29] | Down, boy. | 倒下吧 孩子 |
[21:33] | Let’s see how you do without magic. | 看看你没有魔法会怎么样 |
[21:40] | I’ve come too far for this, | 我已经付出了太多 |
[21:42] | for them. | 为他们付出了那么多 |
[21:43] | For your son? No. | 为了你儿子 不 |
[21:46] | It’s too late. | 太晚了 |
[21:47] | Soon, that fine green smoke will fill their lungs, | 很快那绿色的烟就会充满他们的胸腔 |
[21:51] | then fog their brains. | 模糊他们的大脑 |
[21:52] | And unlike the rest of this town, | 跟镇上的其他居民不同 |
[21:53] | I’m not just going to take their memories. | 我不仅仅要夺走他们的记忆 |
[21:56] | No. | 不 |
[21:57] | Because of their special meaning to you, | 因为他们对你来说有特殊的意义 |
[22:01] | I’m going to take their lives. | 我要夺走他们的生命 |
[22:05] | And you won’t do a thing to stop me. | 而你休想阻止我 |
[22:08] | Do you know why? | 你知道为什么吗 |
[22:10] | Because without magic, | 因为没有魔法 |
[22:12] | you are right back to where you started– | 你就还是原来那样 |
[22:16] | the village coward. | 一个乡野懦夫 |
[22:41] | Too many years to count, Bae, | 过了太多年了 小比 |
[22:43] | but I’ve counted every one. | 但每一年我都数着 |
[22:51] | Oh, I-I’m sorry, | 抱歉 |
[22:52] | I-I didn’t know you were in here. | 我不知道你在这儿 |
[22:54] | Go away. | 走开 |
[22:56] | I’ll, uh, I’ll just put these flowers down. | 我把这些花放下就走 |
[23:00] | Go away. | 走开 |
[23:13] | I’m, uh, I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[23:18] | It was a remembrance, wasn’t it? | 你在缅怀他 是吗 |
[23:21] | How old would he be? | 他要是活着现在多大了 |
[23:22] | He’s not dead, | 他没有死 |
[23:24] | he’s just lost. | 他只是不见了 |
[23:26] | Lost? | 不见了 |
[23:35] | Today is his birthday. | 今天是他的生日 |
[23:37] | I should be with him, | 我应该和他在一起 |
[23:40] | celebrating. | 庆祝生日 |
[23:42] | We had a chance to be happy together, | 我们曾有一个机会可以幸福地在一起 |
[23:46] | but I was afraid. | 但我当时很害怕 |
[23:48] | Maybe it’s not too late. | 或许还不晚 |
[23:51] | I hope not. | 希望如此 |
[23:56] | Now… | 好了… |
[23:58] | my ending shall not be a happy one. | 我的结局是不会幸福了 |
[24:28] | Regina! | 瑞金娜 |
[24:29] | Regina! | 瑞金娜 |
[24:31] | Regina! | 瑞金娜 |
[24:34] | Emma. | 艾玛 |
[24:38] | What happened? Are you okay? | 怎么回事 你还好吗 |
[24:40] | Yes, I’m fine. It was just… | 是的 我没事 只是… |
[24:42] | What is it? What happened when you touched it? | 怎么了 你碰到它时发生了什么 |
[24:44] | I saw what needed to be done. | 我看到我该怎么做了 |
[24:49] | Mom, a-are you gonna be okay? | 妈妈 你不会有事吧 |
[24:52] | The important thing is, you will be. | 要紧的是 你不会有事 |
[24:57] | No, he won’t. | 不 他会有事的 |
[25:00] | He has the– | 他有那… |
[25:04] | Curse? | 诅咒 |
[25:06] | That I do. | 我的确有 |
[25:18] | Look at you all. | 看看你们 |
[25:20] | A captive audience. | 被挟持的观众 |
[25:22] | I could play with you like a pack of dolls, couldn’t I? | 我可以把你们当一堆玩偶玩 不是吗 |
[25:25] | But I think I’ll start with these two. | 我先从这两个开始吧 |
[25:29] | Hmm, you both look so adorable. | 你们两个看起来都那么可爱 |
[25:32] | Hard to tell which one to kill first. | 很难决定先杀哪个 |
[25:35] | No, it isn’t. | 不 不难 |
[25:36] | You. You first. | 你 你先 |
[25:41] | Stay away from them. | 别靠近他们 |
[25:43] | Well, how about this? | 看看啊 |
[25:45] | The worm has teeth. | 虫子也有牙齿 |
[25:46] | What, you’re here to pwotect your loved ones? | 怎么 你来保护你爱的人了吗 |
[25:49] | I’m not going to let you touch either one of them. | 我不会允许你碰他们任何一人 |
[25:52] | Oh, and I’d like to see that. | 我倒想看看你要怎么阻止我 |
[25:53] | Oh, you will. | 你会看到的 |
[25:55] | Because I have a job to finish, | 因为我还有一件事要做完 |
[25:58] | and I have to do it, whatever it takes. | 我一定要完成它 不惜一切代价 |
[26:01] | No loopholes. | 不留漏洞 |
[26:04] | And what needs to be done has a price– | 我要做的事有一个代价 |
[26:06] | a price I’m finally willing to pay. | 一个我终于愿意付出的代价 |
[26:12] | I used the curse to find you, Bae, | 我利用那个咒语去找你 小比 |
[26:15] | to tell you I made a mistake, | 告诉你我犯了一个错误 |
[26:17] | to make sure you had a chance at happiness. | 保证你有幸福的机会 |
[26:21] | And that happiness is possible– | 而这幸福是可以实现的 |
[26:25] | just not with me. | 只是与我无关 |
[26:28] | I accept that. | 我接受这个事实 |
[26:29] | Pretty, pretty words. | 说得太精彩了 |
[26:34] | I love you, Bae. | 我爱你 小比 |
[26:39] | And I love you, Belle. You made me stronger. | 我爱你 贝儿 你让我变得更坚强 |
[26:44] | – Stronger? – Yes. | -更坚强 -是的 |
[26:47] | But still… | 不过… |
[26:50] | No magic. | 你还是没有魔力 |
[26:51] | Oh, but I don’t need it. | 但我不需要魔法 |
[26:52] | You see, you may have lost your shadow, | 你或许丢掉了影子 |
[26:56] | but there’s one thing you’re forgetting. | 但你还忘了一件事 |
[26:58] | And what’s that? | 什么事 |
[27:00] | So have I. | 我也赶走了影子 |
[27:02] | I sent it away with something to hide. | 我让它带着一样需要藏起来的东西离开 |
[27:11] | Uhh! What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[27:13] | You see, the only way for you to die… | 要置你于死地的唯一办法 |
[27:17] | is if we both die. And now… | 就是和你同归于尽 现在… |
[27:21] | Now… | 现在… |
[27:22] | I’m… ready. | 我准备好了 |
[27:44] | Hello, papa. | 你好 爸爸 |
[27:47] | Rumple, please. | 朗普 拜托 |
[27:49] | You can stop this. | 你能阻止这一切 |
[27:53] | Remove the dagger. | 把匕首拔出去 |
[27:56] | We can start over. | 我们可以重新开始 |
[28:01] | We can have a happy ending. | 我们可以拥有幸福的结局 |
[28:04] | Ah, but I’m a villain. | 但我是个坏人 |
[28:08] | And villains don’t get happy endings. | 坏人不会有好下场 |
[29:05] | No! | 不要 |
[29:06] | Rumple… | 朗普 |
[29:10] | He’s–he’s gone. | 他死了 |
[29:16] | Regina? | 瑞金娜 |
[29:18] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[29:22] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[29:27] | I’m so sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[29:29] | My father did what he had to do. | 我父亲做了他该做的事 |
[29:33] | He saved us. | 他救了我们 |
[29:37] | Regina, don’t let him die for nothing. | 瑞金娜 别让他白死 |
[29:41] | – Regina. – What? | -瑞金娜 -干什么 |
[29:43] | We’re here for a reason, luv. | 我们来这里是有原因的 亲爱的 |
[29:45] | – Pan? – He’s dead. | -潘 -他死了 |
[29:47] | His curse remains. Can you stop it? | 他的诅咒还在 你能阻止它吗 |
[29:50] | Or should we all start preparing our souls? | 还是我们要去做好心理准备了 |
[29:52] | ’cause mine’s gonna take some time. | 那我可需要点时间 |
[30:03] | It’s here! | 诅咒来了 |
[30:06] | It’s here! | 诅咒来了 |
[30:08] | The curse! It’s here! | 诅咒来了 |
[30:10] | It’s coming! | 它来了 |
[30:11] | From all sides. There’s no escape. | 从四面八方而来 无路可逃 |
[30:15] | It’s not too late. We can still stop it, right? | 还来得及 我们可以阻止它 对吧 |
[30:17] | Regina? | 瑞金娜 |
[30:19] | Yes. Yes. | 是的 是的 |
[30:23] | Wh–what’s the price? | 代价是什么 |
[30:24] | Gold said that there was a price. What is our price? | 戈登说要付出代价 我们的代价是什么 |
[30:28] | It’s not our price. | 不是我们的代价 |
[30:32] | It’s mine. | 是我的 |
[30:33] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[30:35] | It’s what I felt when I… first held it. | 我碰到它时 就感觉到了 |
[30:41] | I have to say good-bye to the thing I love most. | 我必须跟自己的最爱分开 |
[30:47] | Henry? | 亨利 |
[30:49] | I can never see him again. | 我永远不能再见到他 |
[30:51] | I have no choice. | 我别无选择 |
[30:53] | I have to undo what I started. | 我得将一切复原 |
[30:56] | The curse that brought us to Storybrooke. | 诅咒将我们带到了童话镇 |
[30:58] | That created Storybrooke. | 它创造了童话镇 |
[31:00] | It doesn’t belong here. | 它不属于这个世界 |
[31:03] | And neither do any of us. | 我们都不属于这个世界 |
[31:05] | Breaking the curse destroys the town. | 打破诅咒会毁掉镇子 |
[31:08] | It will wink out of existence | 镇子会瞬间消失 |
[31:09] | as though it were never here. | 仿佛从来不曾存在过 |
[31:13] | And everyone would go back to where they’re from, | 每个人都会回到原来的地方 |
[31:18] | prevented from ever returning. | 永远无法回来 |
[31:21] | You’ll go back to the enchanted forest. | 你们会回到魔法森林 |
[31:23] | All of us. | 我们所有人 |
[31:26] | Except Henry. | 除了亨利 |
[31:29] | He will stay here because he was born here. | 他会留下 因为他出生在这里 |
[31:32] | Alone? | 独自一人吗 |
[31:33] | No. | 不 |
[31:36] | You will take him, | 你会带走他 |
[31:38] | because you’re the savior. | 因为你是救世主 |
[31:41] | You were created to break the curse. | 你是为打破诅咒而生的 |
[31:46] | And once again, you can escape it. | 和上次一样 你能逃过诅咒 |
[31:51] | I-I don’t want to. | 我不想这样 |
[31:52] | We’ll both go back with everyone. | 我们跟大家一起回去 |
[31:55] | That’s not an option. | 这不可能 |
[31:58] | I can’t be with him. | 我不能和他在一起 |
[32:00] | If I don’t pay the price, none of this will work. | 如果我不付出代价就没办法成功 |
[32:08] | Emma, you have to go. | 艾玛 你得离开 |
[32:10] | I just found you. | 我才刚刚找到你们 |
[32:12] | And now it’s time for you to leave us again. | 现在你得再次离开我们 |
[32:15] | For your best chance, for his. | 为了你 也为了他 |
[32:17] | No. N-no, I-I… | 不行 不行 |
[32:20] | I’m… | 我… |
[32:21] | not… done. | 还没完成使命 |
[32:23] | I’m the savior, right? | 我是救世主 对吧 |
[32:24] | I’m supposed to bring back all the happy endings. | 我应该把幸福结局都带回来 |
[32:27] | That’s what Henry always said. | 亨利一直这么说 |
[32:28] | Happy endings aren’t always what they think they will be. | 幸福结局并不总像我们想的那样 |
[32:31] | Look around you. | 看看你身边 |
[32:33] | You’ve touched the lives of everyone here. | 你触动了这里所有人的生命 |
[32:38] | But we’re a family. | 但我们是一家人 |
[32:40] | Yes, and we always will be. You gave us that. | 是的 我们永远都是 多亏了你 |
[32:45] | You and Henry can be a family, and you can get your wish. | 你和亨利可以组建家庭 你的愿望就能实现 |
[32:48] | You can be like everyone else. You can be happy. | 你可以像其他人那样 获得幸福 |
[32:52] | It’s time for you to believe in yourself, Emma. | 你现在得相信自己 艾玛 |
[32:55] | It’s time for you to find hope. | 你现在得去寻找希望 |
[32:58] | I’ve known you for some time, | 我认识你有一段时间了 |
[33:00] | and all I’ve wanted was for you to get the hell out of my life | 我一直希望你滚出我的生活 |
[33:03] | so I can be with my son. | 好让我跟我儿子在一起 |
[33:07] | But, really, what I want…. | 但我真正想要的… |
[33:11] | is for Henry to be happy. | 是让亨利幸福 |
[33:16] | We have no choice. | 我们别无选择 |
[33:19] | You have to go. | 你必须离开 |
[33:26] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[33:38] | Okay, now, big push. Big push. | 好 用力推 用力推 |
[33:40] | Push, push, push. | 用力 用力 |
[33:45] | Great. Here we go. | 太棒了 生出来了 |
[33:47] | Good, that’s beautiful. | 真好 宝宝真漂亮 |
[33:51] | I know. | 我就知道 |
[33:53] | It’s a boy, Emma. | 是个男孩 艾玛 |
[33:56] | Emma? | 艾玛 |
[34:06] | Emma, just so you know, you can change you mind. | 艾玛 要知道 你还可以改变主意 |
[34:11] | No. I can’t be a mother. | 不 我做不了母亲 |
[34:39] | This isn’t fair. | 这不公平 |
[34:41] | It’s all my fault. | 都是我的错 |
[34:44] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[34:45] | If I had never gone to get Emma, | 如果我当初没去找艾玛 |
[34:47] | if I just lived under the curse with you, | 如果我就和你生活在诅咒里 |
[34:50] | none of this would’ve ever happened. | 这些就都不会发生 |
[34:53] | I thought I was alone. | 我以为我很孤单 |
[34:54] | I thought you didn’t love me. | 我以为你不爱我 |
[34:57] | But I was wrong. | 但我错了 |
[34:59] | Henry. | 亨利 |
[35:02] | I was wrong, too. | 我也错了 |
[35:05] | It wasn’t your fault. It’s mine. | 这不是你的错 是我的错 |
[35:08] | I cast a curse out of vengeance. | 我为了复仇施下了诅咒 |
[35:12] | And I’m… | 我是… |
[35:13] | I’m a villain. | 我是坏人 |
[35:16] | You heard Mr. Gold. | 戈登先生也说了 |
[35:18] | Villains don’t get happy endings. | 坏人不会有好下场 |
[35:20] | You’re not a villain. | 你不是坏人 |
[35:23] | You’re my mom. | 你是我妈妈 |
[35:30] | Neal. | 尼尔 |
[35:33] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[35:34] | Don’t be. | 不用道歉 |
[35:36] | You gotta get out boy the hell out of here. | 你要带他离开这里 |
[35:38] | And you have to go back there. | 而你要回去 |
[35:40] | Yeah, I do. | 是啊 |
[35:50] | This isn’t over. | 这不算完 |
[35:52] | I’ll see both of you again. | 我还会见到你们的 |
[36:01] | That’s quite the vessel you captain there, Swan. | 你的”船”不错啊 斯旺 |
[36:06] | There’s not a day will go by I won’t think of you. | 每一分每一秒 我都不会停止想你 |
[36:09] | Good. | 很好 |
[36:17] | Emma… | 艾玛 |
[36:20] | There’s something I haven’t told you. | 有件事我还没告诉你 |
[36:22] | What now? | 是什么 |
[36:23] | When the curse washes over us, | 诅咒淹没我们时 |
[36:26] | it will send us all back. | 会把我们都送回去 |
[36:28] | Nothing will be left behind. | 什么也不会留下 |
[36:32] | Including your memories. | 包括你的记忆 |
[36:34] | It’s just what the curse does. | 诅咒就是这样 |
[36:37] | Storybrooke will no longer exist. | 童话镇将不复存在 |
[36:39] | It won’t ever have existed. | 也从没存在过 |
[36:43] | So these last years… | 所以你们过去这几年的记忆… |
[36:47] | will be gone from both your memories. | 也会一起消失 |
[36:49] | And we just go back to being stories again. | 我们又只是童话故事了 |
[36:52] | What will happen to us? | 我们会怎么样呢 |
[36:54] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[36:55] | That doesn’t sound much like a happy ending. | 这听起来可不像幸福的结局 |
[36:58] | It’s not. | 确实不是 |
[37:00] | But I can give you one. | 但我可以给你一个 |
[37:03] | You can preserve our memories? | 你能保留我们的记忆吗 |
[37:04] | No. | 不能 |
[37:05] | I can… | 我可以… |
[37:07] | do what I did to everyone else in this town… | 像当初对镇上的人那样 |
[37:13] | and give you new ones. | 给你新的记忆 |
[37:14] | You cursed them, and they were miserable. | 你给他们下咒 他们都很痛苦 |
[37:18] | They didn’t have to be. | 不非得痛苦 |
[37:23] | My gift to you… | 我给你的礼物… |
[37:25] | is good memories, | 是美好的记忆 |
[37:27] | a good life for you, | 美好的生活… |
[37:33] | and Henry. | 和亨利一起的生活 |
[37:35] | You’ll have never given him up. | 你会记得自己不曾抛弃他 |
[37:37] | You’ll have always been together. | 你们一直都在一起 |
[37:42] | You would do that? | 你愿意这么做吗 |
[37:43] | When I stop Pan’s curse, and you cross that town line, | 等我阻止了潘的诅咒 你越过了镇界 |
[37:49] | you will have the life you always wanted. | 你会得到你一直想要的生活 |
[37:51] | But it won’t be real. | 但那不是真的 |
[37:53] | Well, your past won’t, but your future will. | 你的过去不是 但你的未来将是真的 |
[37:58] | Now go. | 快走 |
[38:01] | There isn’t much time left, | 没多少时间了 |
[38:02] | and the curse will be here any minute. | 诅咒马上就到了 |
[39:57] | Emma, just so you know, you can change your mind. | 艾玛 要知道 你还可以改变主意 |
[40:07] | Wait. | 等等 |
[40:11] | Let me hold him. | 让我抱抱他 |
[40:16] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[41:28] | Mom, you forgot something. | 妈妈 你忘东西了 |
[41:30] | Right. Cinnamon. | 对了 肉桂 |
[41:34] | There you go. | 给你 |
[41:45] | Someone coming over? | 有人要来吗 |
[41:47] | No. | 没有啊 |
[41:54] | Henry, wait here. | 亨利 在这等着 |
[42:05] | Swan. | 斯旺 |
[42:08] | – At last. Whoa! – Do I know you? | -终于见到你了 -我认识你吗 |
[42:10] | Look, I need your help. Something’s happened, | 我需要你帮忙 出事了 |
[42:11] | something terrible. Your family is in trouble. | 很可怕的事 你家人有麻烦了 |
[42:13] | My family’s right there. Who are you? | 我的家人在屋里 你是谁 |
[42:16] | An old friend. | 一个老朋友 |
[42:17] | I know you can’t remember me, | 我知道你不记得我了 |
[42:19] | but… I can make you. | 但…我能让你想起来 |
[42:25] | What the hell are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[42:26] | Long shot. I had to try. | 希望不大 但我也得试试 |
[42:28] | I was hoping you felt as I did. | 我还希望你对我也有感觉 |
[42:30] | All you’re gonna feel is the handcuffs when I call the cops. | 你能感觉到的就是我报警后你手上的手铐 |
[42:32] | Look, I know this seems crazy, but you have to listen to me. | 听着 我知道这很疯狂 但你得听我说 |
[42:35] | You have to remem… | 你得记起… |
[42:37] | Who was that? | 谁啊 |
[42:40] | No idea. | 不知道 |
[42:41] | Someone must’ve left the door open downstairs. | 肯定有人忘关下面的大门了 |
[42:44] | Come on, let’s eat. | 继续吃饭吧 |