时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:37] | You’re late. | 你迟到了 |
[00:38] | I came as quickly as I could. | 我尽快赶过来了 |
[00:40] | I’m hungry, and I miss you. | 我很饿 而且我想你 |
[00:42] | You are always hungry now. | 你现在总是饿 |
[00:44] | And cranky. I’m sorry. | 而且暴躁 抱歉 |
[00:46] | I know there are royal responsibilities — I just… | 我知道你有王室责任 我只是… |
[00:48] | None that match my responsibilities to you… | 比不上我对你 |
[00:50] | and our family. | 和我们的家庭的责任 |
[00:51] | I’m the one who should be sorry. | 是我该说抱歉 |
[01:01] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[01:01] | Is it — is it a storm? | 是风暴吗 |
[01:11] | That’s no storm. That’s magic. Come. | 那不是风暴 是魔法 快走 |
[01:14] | We need to get you to safety now. | 得马上送你去安全的地方 |
[01:27] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[01:28] | Yeah, yeah. I think so. | 我想是的 |
[01:29] | – What was that? – I don’t know. | -刚才怎么回事 -我不知道 |
[01:36] | Snow… what happened? | 白雪 出什么事了 |
[01:45] | We’re back. | 我们回来了 |
[02:15] | Sorry I’m late. | 抱歉我迟到了 |
[02:18] | I’m guessing it means you caught the guy. | 我猜这意味着你抓到了那个人 |
[02:20] | So optimistic — I like it. | 真乐观 我喜欢 |
[02:23] | If you hadn’t, you’d have canceled. | 如果你没抓到 会取消见面的 |
[02:25] | And you know me too well. | 你太了解我了 |
[02:26] | Emma Swan always gets her man. | 艾玛·斯旺总能抓到罪犯 |
[02:29] | And apparently my drink. | 显然还了解我喝什么 |
[02:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:34] | Hey, how’d Henry’s volcano do at the science fair? | 亨利的火山在科学展上表现得如何 |
[02:37] | It was Pompeii all over again. | 庞培古城毁灭的完美重现 |
[02:39] | Thank you for your help. | 谢谢你的帮助 |
[02:41] | Come on. All I did was convince him not to use real lava. | 我只是说服他不要用真的火山岩浆而已 |
[02:46] | His teachers did appreciate that. | 他的老师很欣赏那点 |
[02:48] | Let’s eat. I’m starving. | 吃饭吧 我饿死了 |
[02:50] | Let’s do it. | 好的 |
[03:01] | You happy? | 你满意吗 |
[03:03] | With your food — you happy? | 对食物满意吗 |
[03:04] | We are happy. | 我们很开心啊 |
[03:12] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[03:13] | Okay. | 好 |
[03:20] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[03:24] | Hang on. I’m just gonna finish one quick work thing. | 等等 我要搞定点工作的事 很快的 |
[03:27] | – You — – I can explain. | -你 -我能解释 |
[03:28] | You are a stalker! | 你这个跟踪狂 |
[03:30] | Don’t scream. Just hear me out. | 别喊 听我说完 |
[03:32] | I don’t do this very often, so treasure it, love — | 我不经常这样做 所以好好珍惜吧 亲爱的 |
[03:36] | I’ve come to apologize. | 我是来道歉的 |
[03:37] | For trying to kiss me? | 为吻我的事吗 |
[03:38] | I was simply trying to jog your memory. | 我只是想唤醒你的回忆 |
[03:40] | It’s time for you to go — now. | 你该走了 马上 |
[03:41] | Emma, your parents are in great danger. | 艾玛 你父母现在情况危急 |
[03:43] | You really have no idea what you’re talking about. | 你完全是在胡言乱语 |
[03:46] | Because you think you’re an orphan? | 因为你觉得自己是个孤儿吗 |
[03:48] | Because that’s haunted you your whole life? | 因为那是你一生的困扰吗 |
[03:50] | Well, I’m here to tell you | 我是来告诉你 |
[03:51] | everything you’ve believed is wrong. | 你相信的一切都是错的 |
[03:52] | You don’t know me. | 你不了解我 |
[03:53] | Alas, I know you better than you know yourself. | 不幸的是 我比你更了解你 |
[03:56] | I have proof. | 我有证据 |
[03:59] | Take a gander. | 去看看吧 |
[04:01] | Here’s an address. | 这是个地址 |
[04:03] | If you want to know who you really are, | 如果你想知道自己真正的身份 |
[04:05] | who your parents are, go there. | 你父母是谁 就去吧 |
[04:08] | Leave — now. | 马上走 |
[04:10] | You’ve been there before, a year ago. | 你以前去过 一年前 |
[04:12] | You just don’t remember. | 你只是记不起来了 |
[04:13] | A year ago, I was in Boston, | 一年前我在波士顿 |
[04:15] | until a fire destroyed my apartment | 直到一场大火烧了我的公寓 |
[04:17] | and I moved to New York to have a fresh start with my son. | 我就搬到了纽约 和我儿子开始新生活 |
[04:19] | Regina really did a number on you. | 瑞金娜给你下的咒好厉害 |
[04:21] | You’re a crazy person… or a liar or both. | 你是个疯子 或者骗子 或者两者都是 |
[04:24] | I prefer “Dashing rapscallion.” | 我更喜欢”帅气的流氓” |
[04:26] | Scoundrel? | 恶棍 |
[04:27] | Give me one good reason not to punch you in the face. | 告诉我我为什么不该照着你脸上揍一拳 |
[04:30] | You really don’t believe me? | 你真的不信我吗 |
[04:34] | Try using your superpower. | 试试使用你的超能力 |
[04:37] | Yep, I know about that. | 对 我知道那点 |
[04:39] | Use it. See that I’m telling the truth. | 使用它 看看我是不是在说实话 |
[04:46] | Just because you believe something is true | 就因为你相信那是真的 |
[04:47] | does not make it real. | 不代表那就是真的 |
[04:49] | Maybe, maybe not, but I know you, Swan. | 也许是 也许不是 但我了解你 斯旺 |
[04:51] | You sense something’s off. | 你能感到有点不对劲 |
[04:55] | Go to that address. Take a chance. | 去那个地址 冒个险 |
[04:58] | Then you’ll want to talk. | 你就会想找我谈的 |
[04:59] | And when you do, I’ll be in Central Park, | 到时候 我在中央公园 |
[05:01] | by the entrance for the zoo. | 动物园入口处 |
[05:03] | Don’t do it for me… or you. | 别为了我或你自己这样做 |
[05:08] | Do it for your family. | 为了你的家人 |
[05:09] | They need your help. | 他们需要你的帮助 |
[05:16] | How have things been since we left? | 我们离开后都发生了什么 |
[05:18] | – The ogres? – Oh, defeated. | -那些食人魔 -被打败了 |
[05:20] | We’re restoring our kingdom and our lives. | 我们在重建王国 重新开始生活 |
[05:23] | And congratulations. | 恭喜你 |
[05:26] | Is it that obvious? | 那么明显吗 |
[05:27] | You’re glowing. | 你简直在发光 |
[05:29] | Why is she pregnant and I’m the one who’s sick? | 为什么是她怀孕了 我却犯恶心 |
[05:31] | We have much to celebrate. | 我们有太多该庆祝的了 |
[05:32] | And know that you and your friends are welcome in our kingdom. | 我们的王国欢迎你和你的朋友们 |
[05:35] | If you need anything, we’re at your service. | 如果你们有什么需要 我们愿意效劳 |
[05:36] | Thank you, but all we need is horses. | 谢谢 但我们只需要马匹 |
[05:38] | We have our own kingdom, our own castle. | 我们有自己的王国和城堡 |
[05:40] | Our castle was destroyed in the curse. | 我们的城堡被诅咒毁了 |
[05:42] | Well-played, your majesty. | 好样的 陛下 |
[05:43] | You laid waste to everything. | 你把一切都毁了 |
[05:45] | Not everything. Her castle still stands. | 不是一切 她的城堡还在 |
[05:47] | Of course it does. I protected it. | 当然 我保护了它 |
[05:51] | Well, technically, the castle doesn’t belong to her. | 严格来说 城堡已经不属于她了 |
[05:53] | It was Snow’s before she took it. | 她是从白雪那里抢走的 |
[05:54] | Well, to be fair, I married into it. | 公平点说 我是嫁进去的 |
[05:57] | That you did. | 是的 |
[06:00] | And now we’re taking it back… | 现在我们要收回城堡 |
[06:03] | and you are coming with us. | 你要跟我们一起来 |
[06:07] | You can’t be serious. | 你不是认真的吧 |
[06:07] | Regina, everyone out there is scared and confused. | 瑞金娜 所有人都很害怕很困惑 |
[06:10] | They need hope. | 他们需要希望 |
[06:11] | What better way to do that than to return united? | 还有什么比团结一致更能给人希望的呢 |
[06:15] | You’re coming with us. | 你要和我们一起回去 |
[06:16] | I know you don’t like it. | 我知道你不喜欢这样 |
[06:17] | You’ll learn to, for our good — for yours. | 但你会喜欢的 为了我们 也为了你自己 |
[06:21] | Thank you again for the hospitality. | 谢谢你们的热情款待 |
[06:23] | We should begin preparations. | 我们应该开始做准备了 |
[06:24] | Good luck to all of you. | 祝你们好运 |
[06:38] | You know we can’t pretend this didn’t happen. | 你知道我们不能假装这一切没发生过 |
[06:40] | They’ve returned. We have to tell her. | 他们回来了 我们得告诉她 |
[06:42] | Aurora, we can’t. | 小曦 不行 |
[06:44] | You know what will happen to them, what she’ll do. | 你知道他们会怎样 她会做出什么事 |
[06:47] | We both know if she ever found out we hid this, | 我们都知道如果她发现我们隐瞒这事 |
[06:49] | she would take it out on our child. | 她会拿我们孩子的撒气 |
[06:51] | We have no choice. She has to know. | 我们没有选择 必须告诉她 |
[06:53] | We have to trust that they can take care of themselves. | 我们得相信他们能照顾好自己 |
[06:57] | It is not up to us to save them. | 救他们不是我们的责任 |
[07:03] | Hey, what’s that? | 那是什么 |
[07:05] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[07:07] | Hope you’re still hungry. | 希望你还觉得饿 |
[07:09] | Oh, Walsh, I couldn’t eat another bite. | 沃什 我一点都吃不下了 |
[07:12] | You remember our first date? | 还记得我们第一次约会吗 |
[07:14] | You were being… | 你是那么… |
[07:16] | you so I couldn’t swing a dinner. | 有个性 我没法说服你跟我吃晚饭 |
[07:18] | I brought you here for lunch, | 我带你来这里来吃午餐 |
[07:19] | which didn’t stop you from ordering an ice-cream sundae, | 可你还是要点圣代冰淇淋 |
[07:22] | which wasn’t on the menu. | 而菜单上根本就没有这个 |
[07:24] | I bribed the chef. They made one up. | 我贿赂了主厨 他们做了一个 |
[07:26] | I remember. | 我记得 |
[07:26] | I was nervous. Now I’m full. | 我那时很紧张 现在我饱了 |
[07:30] | Will you at least look at it? | 能不能至少看它一眼呢 |
[07:36] | Emma, I don’t want to freak you out, | 艾玛 我不想吓着你 |
[07:38] | but I couldn’t wait any longer. | 但我再也等不下去了 |
[07:39] | I love you. I love Henry. | 我爱你 我爱亨利 |
[07:43] | I love our lives together, | 我爱我们共同的生活 |
[07:44] | and I want to have a future together. | 我希望我们能共度未来 |
[07:54] | Emma Swan… will you marry me? | 艾玛·斯旺 你愿意嫁给我吗 |
[08:14] | Here I thought the worst thing that could happen | 我还以为最坏的情况 |
[08:16] | was you’d say “No,” | 也就是你会说 “不” |
[08:16] | but I never thought you’d walk out on the bill. | 但没想到你连钱都不付就跑了 |
[08:18] | – Walsh – No, no, no. | -沃什 -别别 |
[08:19] | I was gonna pay. It was — I’m kidding. | 我打算请你的 我只是…开玩笑 |
[08:21] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[08:23] | This wasn’t — you just took me by surprise is all. | 那不是…我只是完全没想到 |
[08:28] | A lot of things took me by surprise tonight. | 今晚有许多事情都让我措手不及 |
[08:29] | Look, surprise was kind of part of the plan, | 听着 本来就打算让你没想到 |
[08:31] | but I can see now it was not a great plan, so… | 但现在我知道这样不太好 |
[08:34] | Doesn’t it all just seem a little fast to you? | 你不会觉得这有点太快了吗 |
[08:36] | I mean, we’ve only been together eight months. | 我们才在一起八个月 |
[08:37] | I-I’ve had leftovers in my fridge for longer than that. | 我冰箱里有些剩菜都不止八个月 |
[08:40] | I know. | 我知道 |
[08:40] | I threw them out — might have saved your life. | 我把那些都扔了 说不定救了你的命呢 |
[08:44] | How do you — we — know that this is right? | 你怎么…我们怎么知道这样做是对的 |
[08:50] | Emma, speaking for myself — I’ve known this was right since the moment | 艾玛 就我来说 你踏入我家具店的那一刻 |
[08:56] | you walked into my furniture shop. | 我就知道这样是对的 |
[08:58] | Why do you think your order was ready two weeks early? | 不然你的订单为什么会提早两周到货啊 |
[09:00] | Your commitment to excellence? | 你追求精益求精吗 |
[09:02] | I couldn’t wait to ask you out. | 我等不及想约你出去 |
[09:05] | It seemed the most non-stalkery way to speed things up. | 这似乎是最不像跟踪狂的加速进展的办法了 |
[09:08] | I do love that end table. | 我的确很喜欢那张茶几 |
[09:11] | That’s a start. | 那是一个开始 |
[09:13] | I do love you. You know that, right? | 我的确爱你 你知道的 对吗 |
[09:15] | Yeah, I do. And I love you. | 知道 我也爱你 |
[09:19] | I’m not good at… fast. | 只是我不擅长进展这么快 |
[09:22] | I know. | 我知道 |
[09:25] | I knew who I was proposing to. | 我了解我求婚的对象 |
[09:26] | I knew you would say this was too fast, | 我知道你会说这样太快了 |
[09:28] | and that’s why we don’t have to get married anytime soon. | 所以我们没必要着急结婚 |
[09:31] | We can wait a year or more. | 我们可以等上一年或者更久 |
[09:33] | Look, I don’t care if we don’t get married | 哪怕我们到了65岁 |
[09:35] | until we are 65 years old and Henry already has kids, okay? | 亨利都有孩子了 我们还没结婚也无所谓 |
[09:40] | All I know | 我只知道 |
[09:42] | is that I want to spend the rest of my life with you. | 我想要和你同度余生 |
[09:47] | Can I have some time to think? | 能不能给我点时间考虑一下 |
[09:49] | Take as much time as you need. | 考虑多久都可以 |
[09:51] | I will be here when you’re ready. | 我就在这儿等你 |
[10:16] | Mrs. Cuse said you were quiet tonight. | 仇斯女士说你今晚很安静 |
[10:19] | Not quiet — concentrating. | 不是安静 而是专心 |
[10:21] | I finally reached level 23. | 我终于打到23级啦 |
[10:25] | You mind if a fifth-level wizard joins you? | 介不介意一个5级的男巫和你一起玩 |
[10:28] | At level 23? | 在23级的地方玩吗 |
[10:30] | Good luck with that. | 祝你好运吧 |
[10:37] | So, what’d you say? | 你怎么回答的 |
[10:39] | To Walsh? | 对沃什 |
[10:41] | You knew? How? | 你知道吗 怎么会 |
[10:43] | Come on, mom. | 拜托 妈妈 |
[10:45] | First-date restaurant, special night out — | 第一次约会的餐厅 特殊的约会之夜 |
[10:48] | writing was on the wall. | 求婚的意思像写在墙上一样明显 |
[10:50] | Technically, the writing was in the dessert. | 严格来说 是放在了甜点上 |
[10:52] | So, what did you say? | 那你是怎么回答的 |
[10:56] | Poor guy. | 可怜的家伙 |
[10:57] | I didn’t say no. | 我没说不 |
[10:59] | Well, if you didn’t say “Yes,” | 如果你没说”愿意” |
[11:00] | I stand by my “Poor guy” Assessment. | 我还是要说”可怜的家伙” |
[11:01] | I just need some time to think about it. | 我只是需要点时间考虑考虑 |
[11:04] | I mean, it’s like a big step, kid. | 毕竟可是重要的决定 孩子 |
[11:06] | We’ve got a good thing going here, just the two of us. | 我们两人现在这样挺好的 |
[11:09] | Yeah, and we’d still have a good thing | 是啊 如果是我们三个人的话 |
[11:10] | if it was just the three of us. | 也还是会挺好的 |
[11:13] | Do you think Walsh is worthy of joining our little family? | 你觉得沃什可以加入我们的小家庭吗 |
[11:17] | He’s okay. | 他还行 |
[11:25] | Mom, not every guy’s like my dad. | 妈妈 不是每一个人都像我爸爸 |
[11:28] | Not every guy’s just gonna leave you. | 不是每一个人都会离开你 |
[11:30] | He didn’t just leave — | 他不只是离开 |
[11:33] | He set me up to take the fall for his crime | 他设局让我为他的罪行受罚 |
[11:35] | and left me in jail. | 害我进了监狱 |
[11:37] | He doesn’t even know you exist. | 他甚至都不知道你的存在 |
[11:39] | He doesn’t deserve to. | 他不配知道 |
[11:40] | And this guy is not that guy. | 这家伙不是那家伙 |
[11:43] | He wants to be with you — us. | 他想要和你 和我们在一起 |
[11:46] | He wants this to be his home. | 他想要我们成为他的家人 |
[11:48] | And anyways, I know you like him. | 而且 我知道你喜欢他 |
[11:51] | How? | 你怎么知道 |
[11:52] | Cause he’s the first guy you’ve ever dated I’ve ever met. | 因为他是第一个我见过的你约会的男人 |
[11:59] | When did you get so wise? | 你什么时候这么聪明了 |
[12:02] | Somewhere after level 16, when I became a knight. | 16级之后 我变成骑士时 |
[12:10] | Grumpy, look at us. | 爱生气 瞧瞧我们 |
[12:12] | We’re back to normal. | 我们又恢复正常了 |
[12:13] | We’re handsome again! | 我们又变帅啦 |
[12:17] | Hey, Jiminy, is that you? | 杰米尼 是你吗 |
[12:20] | Where you been? | 你去哪了 |
[12:22] | Really? No kidding? | 真的吗 没开玩笑 |
[12:26] | Okay. | 好 |
[12:29] | Okay. | 好的 |
[12:32] | Hey, your highness, according to Jiminy, | 陛下 杰米尼刚刚告诉我 |
[12:35] | 50 more Storybrooke folk landed not 2 miles from here. | 又有50多位童话镇的人出现在两英里外的地方 |
[12:38] | They’re popping back all over the place. | 他们在王国各处出现 |
[12:40] | That’s good. | 很好 |
[12:41] | At this rate, we’ll have the whole kingdom back in no time. | 照这样下去 整个王国很快就都会回来了 |
[12:43] | Grumpy, you and the dwarfs spread the word — | 爱生气 你和小矮人们传话出去 |
[12:45] | all new arrivals make haste for the queen’s castle. | 所有刚到这里的人立刻前往王后的城堡 |
[12:47] | Consider it done. | 没问题 |
[12:52] | That’s a lot of supplies you have there, Hook. | 你拿了很多东西 虎克 |
[12:55] | Well, you know what they say about preparation and all that. | 准备工作嘛 多多益善 |
[12:59] | Well, there’s no need to overload your horse. | 没必要让你的马匹超负荷啊 |
[13:00] | The queen’s castle’s less than a day’s ride from here. | 王后的城堡离这里不到一天的骑程 |
[13:02] | We’ll have everything we need once we get there. | 我们一到那里 就什么都不缺了 |
[13:04] | Aye, well, that would be lovely | 是啊 如果我要去王后的城堡 |
[13:06] | if I were going to the queen’s castle. | 那的确是挺好 |
[13:09] | You’re not coming with us? | 你不和我们一起吗 |
[13:11] | You are a perceptive prince, aren’t you? | 你真是位观察敏锐的王子 不是吗 |
[13:15] | Where are you going? | 你去哪 |
[13:16] | Listen, mate, the enchanted forest is your home. | 听着 老兄 魔法森林是你的家 |
[13:19] | Mine is the Jolly Roger. | 我的家则是海盗船 |
[13:21] | Hook, you don’t even know if it’s — | 虎克 你都不知道它是否 |
[13:23] | Regina told me how this bloody thing worked — | 瑞金娜告诉我魔咒的运作原理了 |
[13:27] | that it returned all our belongings to this land, | 会把我们和我们所有的东西 |
[13:29] | as well as us. | 都送回这里 |
[13:30] | That means that somewhere out there is my ship. | 所以我的船一定就在什么地方 |
[13:32] | All I have to do is find her. | 我去找到她就行了 |
[13:33] | And what if you can’t? | 如果你找不到呢 |
[13:35] | I’ll just have to take another one, then, won’t I? | 那我就得再去抢一艘了 不是吗 |
[13:38] | That’s what pirates do. | 这就是海盗的作风嘛 |
[13:40] | Huh. And here I thought you’d gone and changed. | 我还以为你已经改头换面了 |
[13:46] | I tried the hero thing — didn’t take. | 我试过做英雄了 不怎么喜欢 |
[13:49] | So, that’s it. | 就这样吗 |
[13:50] | Emma’s gone, and you’re gonna go back to being a pirate. | 艾玛不在了 你就要回去做海盗 |
[13:53] | Back, milady? | 回去 夫人 |
[13:56] | I’ve always been a pirate. | 我一直都是海盗 |
[14:07] | What Hook said just now | 刚刚虎克说的 |
[14:08] | about all of our stuff being brought back here — that true? | 我们所有的东西都会回到这里 是真的吗 |
[14:12] | W-what are you looking for? | 你要找什么 |
[14:14] | I was thinking maybe we could stop by my father’s place | 我在想我们去王后城堡的路上 |
[14:16] | on the way to the queen’s castle. | 可以去我父亲那里一趟 |
[14:17] | Neal, I-I know you’re hurting, but Rumplestiltskin is gone. | 尼尔 我知道你很痛苦 但是朗普斯金死了 |
[14:23] | Maybe, maybe not, and if he’s not, | 也许 也许没有 如果没有 |
[14:26] | maybe he can get me back to Emma. | 也许他就可以让我回到艾玛身边 |
[14:28] | Neal, it’s impossible. | 尼尔 这不可能 |
[14:32] | Regina was clear — the price of our return | 瑞金娜说的很明白 我们回来的代价 |
[14:35] | was a complete reset — no more portals. | 就是完全重置 再也没有什么传送门了 |
[14:39] | This is our realm for good. | 我们会永远待在这儿了 |
[14:40] | There’s no way to cross over, not without another curse. | 没法穿越过去 除非再施一个诅咒 |
[14:44] | We have to move on. This is our home now. | 我们得往前看 这儿就是我们的家了 |
[14:47] | Now, I know you miss them. So do we. | 我知道你想他们 我们也是 |
[14:50] | But even if there were some way to get to them, | 但即使有办法去他们身边 |
[14:52] | they wouldn’t remember us. | 他们也不会记得我们 |
[14:53] | The best thing we can do for Emma and Henry | 我们能为艾玛和亨利做的最好的事 |
[14:57] | is the only thing we can do — | 也是我们唯一能做的 |
[14:59] | let them be | 就是放手 |
[15:01] | and know we gave them their best chance. | 并知道我们已经努力让他们过上好日子了 |
[15:15] | Mom, do you have it? | 妈妈 在你那儿吗 |
[15:18] | My permission slip? | 我的活动许可 |
[15:19] | It’s due today, and if I don’t hand it in, | 今天到期 如果我不交上去 |
[15:22] | I’ll miss the museum trip next week. | 我下周就不能去博物馆了 |
[15:24] | Yeah, your permission slip — it’s right here. | 嗯 你的许可 在这里呢 |
[15:30] | Mom, is there something going on? | 妈妈 是不是有什么事 |
[15:31] | No, nothing. | 没 没事 |
[15:33] | No, no. You’re doing it again. | 不不 你又这样了 |
[15:34] | You’re worrying. | 你在担心 |
[15:36] | No, I am not. I am thinking. | 才没有 我只是在思考 |
[15:38] | There is a difference. | 这是有区别的 |
[15:39] | Are you thinking about Walsh? | 你是在想沃什吗 |
[15:41] | No, I… | 不 我… |
[15:43] | yeah. I am. | 是啊 是这样的 |
[15:45] | Can you blame me for taking 24 hours | 你能怪我花上24小时 |
[15:47] | to think through making a life-altering decision? | 思考一个改变生活的重大决定吗 |
[15:51] | I just want to make sure that nothing is wrong. | 我只是想确保一切都没问题 |
[15:54] | You’re always looking for something to be wrong. | 你总在为出事做准备 |
[15:57] | You don’t have to do that, you know. | 你不用这样的 |
[15:59] | Sometimes it’s okay to accept things are…good. | 有时候 也可以接受一切都好 |
[16:03] | I got to go. | 我要走啦 |
[16:05] | Gonna be late. | 要迟到了 |
[16:06] | See ya. Love ya. | 回见 爱你 |
[16:08] | Love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[16:55] | Flypaper for nightmares. | 捕梦网 |
[16:58] | Neal. | 尼尔 |
[17:30] | That’s… not possible. | 这不可能 |
[17:55] | Swan… | 斯旺 |
[17:57] | I knew that’d work. It’s good to see you again. | 我就知道这招管用 很高兴再见到你 |
[17:59] | Why didn’t you tell me that was Neal’s place? | 你为什么没告诉那是尼尔的住处 |
[18:01] | I think the tone of your voice answers that quite clearly. | 我想你的语气回答地够清楚了 |
[18:04] | You never would have gone if I had. | 如果我告诉你 你就不会去了 |
[18:06] | What does Neal have you up to? | 尼尔让你来干什么 |
[18:07] | Is he trying to get into Henry’s life? | 他是不是想进入亨利的生活 |
[18:08] | How does he even know about him? | 他怎么知道他的 |
[18:09] | I already told you. I’m not here because of Neal. | 我已经告诉你了 我不是为尼尔而来 |
[18:12] | I’m here because your parents are in trouble. | 我来是因为你父母遇上麻烦了 |
[18:13] | Their entire kingdom has been cursed, | 他们整个王国都被诅咒了 |
[18:15] | ripped back to Storybrooke. | 又回到了童话镇 |
[18:17] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么呢 |
[18:18] | My parents? Their kingdom? | 我的父母 他们的王国 |
[18:19] | A curse? Do you know what you sound like? | 诅咒 你知道你这口气像什么吗 |
[18:23] | Like a madman, I’m sure. | 像个疯子 我知道 |
[18:25] | But it’s true. | 但这是真的 |
[18:27] | Your parents need you. | 你的父母需要你 |
[18:28] | You’re the only one who can save them. | 只有你能够拯救他们 |
[18:31] | If you don’t believe me at all, why did you come here? | 如果你根本不相信我 为什么要来呢 |
[18:32] | Because Neal has a camera with my son’s name on it. | 因为尼尔有一个有我儿子名字的照相机 |
[18:36] | How? | 怎么会 |
[18:36] | Don’t you see? That is proof of what I’m saying. | 你还不明白吗 这就是证据 |
[18:39] | Henry must have left that in the apartment | 肯定是你们去年来纽约时 |
[18:41] | when you were in New York last year. | 亨利把这个落在公寓了 |
[18:42] | Not good enough. I want answers — real ones. | 不 我想要真实的答案 |
[18:47] | There’s only one way you’ll get those. | 你想要答案 只有一个办法 |
[18:50] | Drink this. | 喝下这个 |
[18:52] | Drink the thing the crazy guy just offered me? | 喝下一个疯子给我的东西吗 |
[18:54] | No, thank you. | 不了 谢谢 |
[18:55] | It will help you remember everything you’ve lost. | 这能帮你想起你忘记的一切 |
[19:00] | If one small part of you senses that, | 如果你内心有一点点感觉 |
[19:02] | don’t you owe it to yourself to find out if I’m right? | 难道你不该为自己查明我说的是否是真的吗 |
[19:07] | What do you say, love? | 你觉得呢 亲爱的 |
[19:09] | Take a leap of faith. Give it a go. | 怀抱信念 试一试 |
[19:16] | Call me “Love” One more time, | 再叫我一次”亲爱的” |
[19:18] | and you lose the other hand. | 你另一只手也别想要了 |
[19:19] | Swan, what are you doing? | 斯旺 你在干什么 |
[19:20] | I’m making sure that you never bother my son or me again. | 我要确保你再也不会来打扰我和我儿子 |
[19:27] | This is the guy, the one who assaulted me. | 就是这个人 他袭击了我 |
[19:30] | It was a kiss. | 只是一个吻 |
[19:31] | There. He confessed. | 瞧 他承认了 |
[19:33] | You’re under arrest for assault and criminal harassment, sir. | 你因袭击和骚扰罪被捕了 先生 |
[19:35] | You have the right to remain silent. | 你有权保持沉默 |
[19:36] | Swan, please, you’re making a mistake | 斯旺 拜托 你在犯错误 |
[19:38] | a terrible, terrible mistake! | 非常可怕的错误 |
[19:41] | Swan! | 斯旺 |
[19:42] | Your family needs you! | 你的家人需要你 |
[19:49] | You’ll see them again — Emma and Henry. | 你会再见到他们的 艾玛和亨利 |
[19:53] | Well, let’s hope I don’t have to curse an entire kingdom | 希望我不需要诅咒整个王国 |
[19:55] | to get back to them. | 才能回到他们身边 |
[19:57] | I heard you talking to David about Rumple. | 我听到你和戴维说起了朗普 |
[20:01] | You know, we never saw his knife. | 要知道 我们一直都没找到他的刀 |
[20:06] | I think we can get him back. | 我觉得我们可以救回他 |
[20:12] | Regina’s castle’s just beyond the mountains. | 瑞金娜的城堡就在山那边 |
[20:15] | Snow, I think you mean our castle. | 白雪 我想你说的是我们的城堡 |
[20:18] | That’s going to take some getting used to. | 得需要些时间才能习惯 |
[20:22] | The last time I was there was just after my father’s death. | 上次去那里还是我父亲刚去世之后 |
[20:25] | And I’ve always dreamed of returning. | 我一直梦想着归来 |
[20:27] | I just never imagined it would be with Regina by our side. | 只是没想到会和瑞金娜一起 |
[20:30] | I wouldn’t count on that, sister. | 这就说不准了 |
[20:33] | The queen — she’s missing. | 巫后不见了 |
[20:48] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[20:51] | So now you’re following me? | 你跟踪我吗 |
[20:53] | We were worried, and it looks like we were right to be. | 我们很担心 看来我们是该担心 |
[20:56] | What are you burying? | 你在埋什么 |
[20:58] | Nothing that concerns you. | 跟你没关系 |
[21:01] | Why does that make me think it does? | 为什么我觉得有关系 |
[21:03] | What have you done? | 你干了什么 |
[21:07] | Is that a heart? | 那是一颗心吗 |
[21:09] | Go away. | 走开 |
[21:12] | It’s your heart, isn’t it? | 这是你的心 是不是 |
[21:14] | I’m not having this conversation with you. | 我不想跟你谈这件事 |
[21:19] | I know you miss Henry. | 我知道你很想念亨利 |
[21:21] | Not as much as I did when that was still beating in my chest. | 没这玩意在我胸腔里跳动 就不那么想他了 |
[21:24] | But, Regina, this isn’t the answer. | 瑞金娜 这样是不行的 |
[21:27] | No matter how much pain you may feel, | 不管你多么痛苦 |
[21:30] | you can’t just bury it in the woods. | 你不能就这样把心埋在森林里 |
[21:33] | Watch me. | 看着吧 |
[21:35] | You won’t feel better. | 这样你也不会好受些的 |
[21:37] | You won’t feel anything. | 你会什么都感觉不到的 |
[21:39] | That’s the point. | 就是要这样 |
[21:41] | I can’t keep walking around, | 我不能活在世上 |
[21:44] | knowing that I’ll never see Henry, | 想着我将永远也见不到亨利了 |
[21:46] | that he doesn’t even remember who I am. | 他甚至都不记得我是谁 |
[21:52] | I know exactly how you’re feeling. | 我完全明白你的感受 |
[21:55] | I just said goodbye to my daughter for the second time — | 我也刚刚离开了我的女儿 又一次 |
[21:58] | Henry, too. | 还有亨利 |
[22:00] | But I promise you… it will get better with that. | 但我向你保证 有心在 都会好起来的 |
[22:06] | Right now it might be causing you pain, | 现在它可能让你感到痛苦 |
[22:10] | but I promise you, | 但我向你保证 |
[22:11] | it will let you feel something else soon enough. | 很快 它就会让你有别的感觉了 |
[22:15] | What’s that? | 什么感觉 |
[22:17] | The one thing Henry always wanted you to find… | 亨利一直想让你找到的东西… |
[22:23] | happiness. | 快乐 |
[22:25] | I can’t be happy without him. | 没有他我无法快乐 |
[22:31] | Find a way… | 那就想办法 |
[22:33] | for Henry. | 就当为了亨利 |
[23:03] | Now…let’s get back to our castle. | 好了 我们回城堡去吧 |
[23:19] | Did you hear that? | 你听到了吗 |
[23:21] | There was something there, in that bush. | 有东西在灌木丛里 |
[23:30] | There’s nothing here, unless it flew away. | 什么也没有 除非它飞走了 |
[23:35] | It did! | 它的确飞走了 |
[23:50] | We need to find cover. | 我们得寻找掩护 |
[23:52] | No. | 不 |
[23:53] | I don’t run from monsters. They run from me. | 我才不逃避怪物 它们应该怕我 |
[24:00] | Regina! oh! | 瑞金娜 |
[24:03] | Regina! | 瑞金娜 |
[24:08] | It’s too fast! | 它太快了 |
[24:09] | Well, I’m open to suggestions. | 你有什么主意 我洗耳恭听 |
[24:11] | Get down! | 趴下 |
[24:21] | My lady. | 女士 |
[24:24] | You’re injured. | 你受伤了 |
[24:25] | It’s “your majesty,” | 是”陛下” |
[24:28] | and I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[24:29] | A simple “thank you” would suffice. | 说句”谢谢”就行了 |
[24:32] | We didn’t ask for your help. | 我们又没求你帮忙 |
[24:34] | Well, I’m grateful for the assistance. | 我很感激你的帮助 |
[24:37] | Robin — Robin of Locksley, | 我是罗宾 洛克斯利的罗宾 |
[24:39] | And these are a few of my merry men. | 这些是我的几个绿林好汉 |
[24:41] | Snow White. | 我是白雪公主 |
[24:43] | At last we meet. | 终于见到你了 |
[24:45] | You know, there was a time | 有一段时间 |
[24:46] | when our faces graced “wanted” posters side-by-side. | 画着我们俩的通缉令并排贴在一起 |
[24:49] | If you’re really Snow White, why are you with her? | 如果你真是白雪公主 怎么会和她在一起 |
[24:52] | “Her”? | “她” |
[24:53] | Show some respect… | 放尊重点 |
[24:56] | or at least some restraint at the buffet. | 至少吃饭的时候控制着点 |
[24:58] | You’ll have to excuse little John, | 请原谅小约翰 |
[25:01] | but before you cursed this land, | 在你诅咒这片土地之前 |
[25:02] | we spent many a day running from your black knights. | 我们很长时间都在躲避你的黑骑士 |
[25:04] | Well, I’m sure you deserved it. | 那你肯定是活该 |
[25:06] | What the hell was that thing? | 那是什么东西 |
[25:09] | I have no idea. | 我也不知道 |
[25:10] | We’ve never encountered the likes of it before. | 我们从没碰到过那种东西 |
[25:14] | Come on. This way. | 走吧 这边 |
[25:15] | We need to warn the others. | 我们得通知其他人 |
[25:20] | You want to talk to me about Walsh, don’t you? | 你想跟我谈沃什的事 是不是 |
[25:23] | Why would you say that? | 为什么这么说 |
[25:25] | You bought me candy at the drugstore. | 你在商店给我买了糖果 |
[25:27] | Okay. Maybe you’re right. | 好吧 或许你猜对了 |
[25:29] | I have been thinking about him. | 我一直在想他 |
[25:31] | Maybe what happened in my past with your birth father | 或许过去我和你生父的事 |
[25:36] | has kept me from living my life now. | 让我现在不能好好享受生活 |
[25:39] | And maybe it’s time for me to start looking forward — | 或许是时候开始向前看了 |
[25:42] | that we start looking forward. | 我们开始向前看 |
[25:46] | So, does that mean you’re gonna marry him? | 你的意思是要嫁给他吗 |
[25:50] | So that’s a “yes.” How are you gonna tell him? | 看来是了 你要怎么告诉他 |
[25:53] | Wait. Wait. First, I didn’t say that I — | 等等 首先 我没说我… |
[25:55] | You could tell him at dinner tonight. | 你可以今晚吃饭的时候告诉他 |
[25:58] | We’re not having dinner. | 我们不一起吃饭啊 |
[25:59] | I might have sent him a text from your phone this morning. | 我今早用你的手机给他发了条短信 |
[26:02] | He’s coming over at 8:00. | 他八点过来 |
[26:03] | And I arranged to sleep over at Avery’s | 我去艾弗里家睡 |
[26:06] | so the two of you could be alone. | 这样你们两个就可以独处了 |
[26:08] | It’s okay, mom. | 妈 没事 |
[26:10] | If your gut’s telling you to marry him, trust it. | 如果直觉告诉你嫁给她 那就相信你的直觉 |
[26:18] | Crap. I forgot to pick something up. | 糟糕 我落东西了 |
[26:21] | Here. | 给 |
[26:21] | Take this. | 拿好 |
[26:24] | Go see if you can beat level 24. | 看看你能不能打到24级 |
[26:26] | I’ll meet you up there. | 我们楼上见 |
[26:29] | See ya. | 再见 |
[26:30] | See ya. | 再见 |
[26:56] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[26:58] | Ah, Swan. | 斯旺 |
[26:59] | I knew you wouldn’t let me rot in that cage. | 我知道你不会让我在牢里发霉的 |
[27:01] | I’ve been in my fair share of brigs, | 监狱我进过不少 |
[27:03] | but none as barbaric as that. | 但从没见过这么野蛮的 |
[27:04] | They force-fed me something called “bologna.” | 他们逼我吃大腊肠 |
[27:07] | What the hell are these? | 这究竟是什么 |
[27:09] | We never lived in a town called storybrooke. | 我们从没在什么童话镇生活过 |
[27:11] | We never took a flight from Boston to New York. | 我们从没坐过波士顿到纽约的飞机 |
[27:13] | We never did any of this. | 我们从没做过这些事 |
[27:14] | So you believe me, then? | 那你相信我了吗 |
[27:16] | I don’t know. You could have photoshopped these pictures — | 不知道 你可能PS过这些照片 |
[27:18] | – “photoshopped”? – Faked. | -PS是什么 -造假 |
[27:20] | If you think these are forgeries, | 如果你觉得这些是伪造的 |
[27:21] | then why’d you spring me from the brig? | 那为什么把我从监狱里救出来 |
[27:24] | Because as much as you deny it, | 因为你嘴上虽不承认 |
[27:25] | deep down, you know something’s wrong. | 心里却觉得不对劲 |
[27:27] | Deep down, you know I’m right. | 你心里明白我没错 |
[27:29] | It’s not possible. | 这不可能 |
[27:29] | How could I forget all of this? | 我怎么会全忘了呢 |
[27:31] | I promise you there’s an explanation. | 我保证会给你个解释 |
[27:33] | Not one that makes sense. | 可你的解释太荒谬了 |
[27:37] | If you drink this, it will. | 喝下它你就会明白了 |
[27:41] | If — if what you’re saying is true… | 如果 如果你说的是真的… |
[27:49] | …I’d have to give up my life here. | 那我就得放弃这里的生活 |
[27:50] | It’s all based on lies. | 这些都源自谎言 |
[27:52] | It’s real… and it’s pretty good. | 这很真实…也很棒 |
[27:55] | I have Henry, a job, a guy I love. | 我有亨利 有工作 我爱的人 |
[28:01] | Perhaps there’s a man that you love in the life that you’ve lost. | 或许你失去的记忆里也有你爱的人 |
[28:05] | Regardless, if you want to find the truth, drink up. | 不管怎样 如果你想知道真相 喝掉它 |
[28:09] | Do you really want to live a life of lies? | 你真想生活在谎言中吗 |
[28:11] | You know this isn’t right. | 你知道这是错的 |
[28:12] | Trust your gut, Swan. | 相信你的直觉 斯旺 |
[28:13] | It will tell you what to do. | 直觉会告诉你怎么办 |
[28:16] | Henry always said that. | 亨利也这么说 |
[28:18] | Then, if you won’t listen to me, then listen to your boy. | 如果你不愿听我的 那就相信你儿子 |
[28:53] | Hook. | 虎克 |
[28:56] | Did you miss me? | 想我了吗 |
[29:14] | Good to see you again, Robin. | 再见到你很高兴 罗宾 |
[29:16] | You, too, Baelfire. | 我也很高兴 比尔菲 |
[29:18] | Well we’ve come a long way, haven’t we? | 我们真是好久没见了 是吧 |
[29:21] | Belle! | 贝儿 |
[29:25] | I believe you already know — | 相信你们已经知道 |
[29:26] | she once treated a poor thief far better than I deserved. | 她曾经善待过一个不值得可怜的小贼 |
[29:31] | She does that a lot. | 她经常这么做 |
[29:33] | And what of you? What of your journey? | 你怎么样 一路情况如何 |
[29:36] | Were you able to find your son in Neverland? | 你在梦幻岛找到你儿子了吗 |
[29:38] | Yes, thank you. | 找到了 谢谢 |
[29:39] | I don’t mean to pry, but I don’t see the boy. | 恕我冒昧 我没看到你儿子 |
[29:42] | It’s complicated, but, uh, he’s safe. | 说来话长 但他很安全 |
[29:45] | He’s with his mother. | 他和他母亲在一起 |
[29:51] | So, what do you think of our new friend? | 你觉得我们的新朋友怎么样 |
[29:54] | Can we trust him? He is a thief. | 能相信他吗 他可是个贼 |
[29:58] | Think of it from his perspective. | 推己及人 |
[30:00] | How do you think he looks at you? | 你觉得他怎么看你 |
[30:03] | Point taken. | 有道理 |
[30:06] | He’s kind of cute, huh? | 他挺帅的 是吧 |
[30:09] | He smells like forest. | 他身上一股森林味 |
[30:16] | Look. | 看 |
[30:18] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[30:20] | That’s exactly what I’m about to find out. | 我去探个究竟 |
[30:36] | A protection spell — the entire castle’s encircled by it. | 有道保护咒 整个城堡都在里面 |
[30:41] | Didn’t you do this? Undo it. | 不是你施的咒吗 解除吧 |
[30:44] | Well, don’t you think if I could, | 要是我可以 |
[30:45] | I’d be halfway home by now? | 这会儿都要走到家了 |
[30:48] | – No. Someone hijacked it. – Who? | -不 有人控制了咒语 -谁 |
[30:52] | Who’s in there? | 谁在里面 |
[30:53] | I don’t know, | 我不知道 |
[30:55] | but I’m gonna find out whoever’s eating my porridge. | 但我一定会查出是谁抢了我的地盘 |
[30:57] | Nobody sits in my chair. | 谁都休想抢走我的位子 |
[30:59] | Nobody takes our castle. | 谁都休想抢走我们的城堡 |
[31:01] | We’ve got a lot of people looking to us. | 还有一群人指望我们呢 |
[31:03] | They’re scared, and rightfully so. | 他们很害怕 这可以理解 |
[31:04] | Let’s get them to safety first. | 先带他们去安全的地方 |
[31:06] | They’ll be safe when whoever’s in there is dead. | 里面的人死了 他们就安全了 |
[31:08] | Rushing in there is a bad plan, Regina. | 就这么冲进去太不明智 瑞金娜 |
[31:11] | You know that. | 你懂的 |
[31:12] | I can offer safe harbor in Sherwood Forest. | 舍伍德森林里有安全的避难所 |
[31:15] | It’s not far. | 离这儿不远 |
[31:16] | We can offer food, shelter, | 我们能提供食物 庇护 |
[31:17] | and a thick canopy no creature will spy you under. | 无人监视的顶篷 |
[31:19] | Do you have weapons? | 你有武器吗 |
[31:21] | We’re lousy with them. | 多得是 |
[31:22] | Fine. Lead the way. | 行 带我们走吧 |
[31:23] | But we’re coming back. | 但我们会回来的 |
[31:25] | And whoever did this… is going to suffer. | 不管这是谁干的 一定要付出代价 |
[31:29] | Regina, it’s our home. | 瑞金娜 那是我们的家 |
[31:31] | We’ll make it safe again. | 我们会再次收复它的 |
[31:34] | Snow and the queen settled their differences. | 白雪和巫后摒弃了前嫌 |
[31:37] | Frankly, I was bored. | 说实话 我觉得无聊了 |
[31:39] | I had a life to get back to — a pirate’s life. | 我还要回到我的生活中去 海盗的生活 |
[31:42] | Glad to see you haven’t changed. | 很高兴你还是我认识的你 |
[31:48] | There wasn’t anything for me in the enchanted forest. | 魔法森林里没有值得我眷恋的人了 |
[31:52] | Why would I stay? | 我为什么要留下 |
[31:58] | All was well… until I got a message, | 一切安好 直到我得到消息 |
[32:03] | a message saying that there was a new curse | 说那里被下了新的诅咒 |
[32:06] | and that everyone had been returned to storybrooke. | 所有人都回到了童话镇 |
[32:08] | The message told me that the only hope was you. | 而且你是他们唯一的希望 |
[32:14] | You came all the way back here to save my family? | 你回来就是为了拯救我的家人 |
[32:17] | I came back to save you. | 我是来救你的 |
[32:24] | Who could have done this? | 到底是谁干的 |
[32:26] | Someone powerful enough to reach into this world. | 一个有能力把魔爪伸进这个世界的人 |
[32:29] | Any more specific thoughts? | 能再具体点吗 |
[32:31] | Alas, you’re the savior — not me. | 很遗憾 救世主是你不是我 |
[32:36] | You know what I was yesterday? | 你知道我昨天的身份吗 |
[32:39] | A mother, till you showed up | 只是个母亲 直到你出现 |
[32:42] | and started poking holes in everything I thought was real. | 把我以为真实的生活揭露得体无完肤 |
[32:45] | When I drank that potion, | 我喝下药剂时 |
[32:46] | it was like waking up from a dream — | 就像从梦中醒来 |
[32:50] | a really good dream. | 很美的梦 |
[32:52] | Well, you have what matters most — your son. | 你没有失去最重要的东西 你儿子 |
[32:56] | Now I have to figure out how to explain this to him. | 现在我得想办法和他解释这事 |
[32:59] | Alas, I could only scavenge together enough | 很遗憾 我只能搜集到 |
[33:01] | for one dose of memory potion. | 一剂记忆药水 |
[33:05] | Better start figuring out what I’m gonna tell him. | 那我得开始琢磨要怎么跟他说了 |
[33:10] | Who’s that? | 谁来了 |
[33:12] | Walsh. | 沃什 |
[33:14] | Henry invited him. | 亨利邀请他来的 |
[33:16] | – I could get rid of him. – No. | -我去打发他走 -不要 |
[33:19] | My memories might not be real, | 也许我的记忆并不真实 |
[33:22] | but he is… | 但他的是真的 |
[33:23] | and so are the eight months we spent together. | 还有我们共度的那八个月 |
[33:29] | I owe him an explanation. | 我欠他一个解释 |
[33:33] | What are you gonna say to him? | 你要怎么跟他说呢 |
[33:37] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[33:39] | But I care about him too much to drag him into all this. | 但是我不想把他也牵扯进来 |
[33:44] | Wait here. | 在这儿等我 |
[34:01] | Sorry. My place is just kind of a mess right now. | 抱歉 我家现在有点乱 |
[34:03] | Emma, it’s okay to make a bold, romantic gesture | 艾玛 一个大胆浪漫的表示 |
[34:06] | without passing it off as a housekeeping malfunction. | 不需要用家里乱来掩饰 |
[34:09] | Walsh, I… | 沃什 我 |
[34:14] | I can’t marry you. | 我不能嫁给你 |
[34:18] | – It’s too soon, huh? – It’s not that. | -因为进展太快了 -不是的 |
[34:22] | I-I need to go home and take care of some things. | 我得回家 有些事需要我处理 |
[34:25] | Home? | 家 |
[34:28] | You said you were an orphan. | 你不是说你是个孤儿吗 |
[34:29] | You said it was just you and Henry, that this was your home. | 你说亨利是你唯一的家人 |
[34:32] | That wasn’t a lie. | 我并没有说谎 |
[34:35] | There’s a part of my life that I’ve been blocking out, | 我失去了一部分记忆 |
[34:37] | and I think it would be impossible for you to understand. | 我觉得你会很难理解 |
[34:41] | Come on. How do you know that? | 拜托 你怎么知道 |
[34:42] | What changed overnight? | 这一晚究竟发生了什么 |
[34:44] | Someone from my past showed up. | 我以前认识的一个人来了 |
[34:46] | Henry’s father? | 亨利的父亲吗 |
[34:48] | Another ex? | 还是其他前男友 |
[34:50] | It’s nothing like that. | 不是这样的 |
[34:51] | H-he’s more like a ghost. | 说他是幽灵更贴切些 |
[34:55] | Okay, so that’s how I’m supposed to sleep at night? | 你要我怎么接受这件事 |
[34:58] | You’re trading me in for a ghost? | 你要为一个幽灵放弃我 |
[35:00] | It kills me to have to make this choice at all, | 做出这个决定我也很痛苦 |
[35:04] | to leave us behind — my whole life. | 抛弃你 抛弃现在的整个生活 |
[35:06] | Emma, if you love this life, then keep it. | 艾玛 要是你喜欢现在的生活 那就留下 |
[35:10] | Stay. Just stay. | 留下就好 |
[35:13] | I-I can’t. | 我不能 |
[35:16] | I wish you could see this the way I see it. | 真希望你能理解我 |
[35:23] | And I wish you hadn’t drank that potion. | 真希望你没喝那剂药 |
[35:29] | What? | 你说什么 |
[35:30] | You just couldn’t leave well enough alone. | 你就是不能安于现状 是吗 |
[35:36] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么啊 |
[35:38] | It’s too bad. | 真是遗憾 |
[35:40] | I actually kind of liked you. | 我其实还真挺喜欢你的 |
[35:43] | Who are you? | 你到底是谁 |
[35:55] | Really? | 不会吧 |
[36:18] | Swan! | 斯旺 |
[36:20] | What the blazes was that? | 刚刚怎么回事 |
[36:22] | A reminder that I was never safe, | 让我知道我根本没安全过 |
[36:26] | that what I wanted, what I thought I could have | 我想要的 我以为我能得到的 |
[36:29] | was not in the cards for the savior. | 根本不是救世主命中注定的 |
[36:34] | We leave in the morning. | 我们一早就出发 |
[36:49] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[36:52] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[36:54] | You’re hurting the eggs. | 鸡蛋都打坏了 |
[36:56] | Right. | 是啊 |
[37:06] | Can I ask you something? | 我想问你个问题 |
[37:08] | Sure. | 问吧 |
[37:10] | Do you believe in magic? | 你相信魔法的存在吗 |
[37:12] | Of course. | 当然信 |
[37:14] | And the Tooth Fairy | 还有牙仙子 |
[37:16] | and Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny. | 圣诞老人 复活节兔什么的 |
[37:19] | If it gets me a present, I believe. | 只要有礼物拿 我都信 |
[37:23] | You’re not sure you made the right decision, are you? | 你不确定自己是否做出了正确的决定 |
[37:25] | I just didn’t feel like pancakes. | 我只是不想吃薄饼 |
[37:28] | About Walsh. | 我是说沃什 |
[37:32] | I made the right decision. | 我做了正确的决定 |
[37:35] | I’m certain. | 我确定 |
[37:37] | It’s gonna be you and me, kid, for a little while. | 这段时间 就咱俩过日子了 |
[37:40] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[37:45] | As long as you’re happy. | 只要你高兴就好 |
[37:50] | Tasty, but I got to run. | 好吃 但我得走了 |
[37:52] | I’m gonna be late for school. | 上学要迟到了 |
[37:53] | You kind of overslept. | 你有点睡过头了 |
[37:55] | Nope, no school today. | 不用 今天不上学了 |
[37:57] | How about we go on a trip? | 我们去旅行如何 |
[38:00] | Like a vacation? | 去休假吗 |
[38:01] | Like I have a new case, and it’s in Maine, | 我有个新案子 在缅因州 |
[38:05] | And it might take me a while, and I think we should go. | 得花点时间 我觉得我们该一起去 |
[38:07] | It would be an adventure. | 就像冒险 |
[38:09] | No school? | 不用上学 |
[38:10] | A trip with you? Sold. | 跟你一起旅行 成交 |
[38:13] | Good, ’cause I already packed. | 很好 我已经收拾好了 |
[38:14] | – When do we leave? – Now. | -我们什么时候走 -现在 |
[38:19] | Are you expecting someone? | 你在等人吗 |
[38:24] | Yeah. | 对 |
[38:29] | You ready, Swan? | 准备好了吗 斯旺 |
[38:33] | Henry, this is Killian. | 亨利 这是基利安 |
[38:36] | He’s — I’m, um, I’m helping him with his case. | 他…这案子就是去帮他 |
[38:40] | Did you skip bail? | 你逃保释了吗 |
[38:41] | Oh, he’s still a little spitfire. | 他性子还是这么烈啊 |
[38:43] | “still”? | “还是” |
[38:44] | He’s not a perp. He’s a client. | 他不是变态 是个客户 |
[38:47] | Why are you dressed like that? | 你为什么穿成那样 |
[38:49] | Why are you dressed like that? | 你为什么穿成那样 |
[38:49] | All right, all right. | 好了 好了 |
[38:50] | Just make yourself useful, Killian, and get our bags. | 帮点忙吧 基利安 帮我们拿包 |
[38:53] | Henry, lend him a hand. | 亨利 帮帮他 |
[38:55] | Wait. W-we’re really going? | 稍等 我们…真的要走吗 |
[38:58] | Yes. | 当然 |
[39:01] | I just need one last thing. | 只需要最后一样东西了 |
[39:46] | It’s really back. | 真的回来了 |
[39:49] | I’m really back. | 我真的回来了 |
[39:51] | As quaint and homey as you remember? | 跟你记忆中一样雅致温暖吗 |
[39:53] | As cursed as I remember. | 还是被诅咒的样子 |
[40:00] | That’s more like it, isn’t it, Swan? | 这才像样 不是吗 |
[40:03] | How you gonna explain that to him? | 你要怎么跟他解释 |
[40:04] | Well, that’s more your concern. | 那是你的问题 |
[40:06] | Well, perhaps it’ll jog his memory. | 说不定能激发他的记忆呢 |
[40:08] | Or give him nightmares. | 或者让他做噩梦 |
[40:10] | Last time, this curse took away everyone’s memories. | 上次 诅咒夺走了所有人的记忆 |
[40:13] | This time… | 这次… |
[40:14] | we don’t know what it did. | 还不知道诅咒做了什么 |
[40:16] | Then I’ll find out. | 那我就去找出答案 |
[40:18] | Stay here and watch Henry. | 在这儿看着亨利 |
[40:19] | Don’t wake him or scare him or — just let him sleep. | 别弄醒他 别吓唬他 让他睡就好 |
[40:22] | Aye. Where are you going? | 好 你要去哪 |
[40:26] | To talk to my parents. | 去跟我父母聊聊 |
[40:47] | Don’t close the door. | 别关门 |
[40:48] | I-I — my name is — | 我…我叫… |
[40:50] | Emma. | 艾玛 |
[40:51] | David? | 戴维 |
[40:56] | You remember. | 你还记得 |
[40:59] | You remember. | 你也记得 |
[41:00] | Of course. What — what are you doing here? | 当然 你在这儿做什么 |
[41:03] | – How — – Well, hook found me. | -怎么… -虎克找到了我 |
[41:04] | He brought me here. He said you were cursed. | 把我带了过来 说你们被诅咒了 |
[41:06] | Yeah, we’re back. Or we never left, or — | 我们回来了 或者从未离开 或者 |
[41:11] | well, we don’t know, but we’re trapped again. | 我们不知道 但我们又被困住了 |
[41:14] | But you know who you are. | 但你们知道自己是谁 |
[41:15] | Emma, this curse — | 艾玛 这个诅咒… |
[41:16] | we don’t know who did it or why. | 我们不知道是谁 为什么下的 |
[41:18] | All we know is our last year — it’s been wiped away. | 只知道我们过去的一年被抹去了 |
[41:20] | Wiped away? | 抹去 |
[41:21] | All we remember is saying goodbye to you. | 我们只记得跟你说了再见 |
[41:24] | It feels like yesterday. | 感觉就像是昨天 |
[41:26] | But if you can’t remember, | 但如果你们不记得 |
[41:28] | then how do you know that it’s been a — | 那怎么知道已经… |
[41:30] | Emma! Emma. | 艾玛 艾玛 |
[41:34] | …year? | 一年了 |
[41:40] | As you can see, a lot’s happened. | 如你所见 发生了很多事 |
[41:49] | We just don’t know what. | 但我们不知道发生了什么 |
[41:51] | The whole year is gone. | 一整年都不记得了 |
[41:53] | Who the hell would have done this? | 会是谁干的 |
[42:02] | Did you get what I need? | 你拿到我要的东西了吗 |
[42:07] | Show me. | 给我看看 |
[42:10] | That’s her blood — the queen’s? | 是她的血 王后的血 |
[42:17] | Lovely. | 太好了 |
[42:21] | Now… | 现在… |
[42:24] | Now I shall get my revenge. | 我可以复仇了 |
[42:28] | Of course I will. | 我当然要复仇 |
[42:31] | The queen may be evil… | 王后或许很坏 |
[42:36] | But I’m wicked. | 但我很邪恶 |
[42:38] | And wicked always wins. | 邪恶总会赢 |