时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Look at all her things. | 瞧瞧她的东西 |
[00:05] | Onyx, black pearl… | 缟玛瑙 黑珍珠 |
[00:08] | diamond. | 钻石 |
[00:11] | A family could live off what this is worth. | 这些东西能养活一家人 |
[00:15] | She just left it all behind. | 她就这样留下了一切 |
[00:22] | Such pretty things… | 多美的东西啊 |
[00:25] | All wasted on her. | 都浪费在她身上了 |
[00:35] | Now, this could work. | 我穿这件能好看 |
[00:41] | Now, that’s how you wear a dress. | 裙子就该这么穿 |
[00:46] | I know I look lovely. | 我知道我看起来很漂亮 |
[00:48] | Now go find the Evil Queen and let her know that I’m here. | 去找巫后吧 告诉她我在这里 |
[00:51] | And no… there’s no need to be gentle. | 没必要对她友好 |
[01:18] | Seems like old times, doesn’t it? | 感觉像过去一样 对吧 |
[01:21] | Except not running from Regina, but with her. | 但不是在逃避瑞金娜 而是和她同行 |
[01:24] | She’s changed. I have to believe for the better. | 她变了 我得相信她变好了 |
[01:26] | I hope it sticks. | 希望能维持下去 |
[01:28] | But regardless, she doesn’t look too good. | 但无论如何 她气色看起来不大好 |
[01:30] | If she hadn’t tried to hurt us so many times, | 如果不是她曾那么多次想伤害我们 |
[01:32] | I might be worried about her. | 我也许会担心她的 |
[01:34] | I’ll talk to her. | 我去和她谈谈 |
[01:41] | You ready to make camp soon, Regina? | 准备扎营了吗 瑞金娜 |
[01:46] | You’re thinking about Henry, aren’t you? | 你在想亨利 是吧 |
[01:49] | I’m always thinking about Henry. | 我一直在想亨利 |
[01:52] | But I was also thinking… | 但我也在想 |
[01:54] | there are tunnels that run under the castle. | 城堡下面有隧道 |
[01:57] | They may run beneath the spell. | 可能位于咒语之下 |
[02:00] | Which means we can sneak an army inside. | 那么我们可以派支军队溜进去 |
[02:02] | An army would be detected. | 一支军队会被发现的 |
[02:04] | So, how do the tunnels help us? | 那隧道对我们有什么用呢 |
[02:07] | Because it can get me inside. | 我可以走隧道进去 |
[02:09] | And if I can get inside, then I can lower the shield. | 如果我可以进去 就能降下防护屏障 |
[02:13] | Then you can send in your army. | 你就可以派军队进来了 |
[02:23] | Incoming! | 来了 |
[02:26] | Papa! | 爸爸 |
[02:27] | Roland! | 罗兰德 |
[02:33] | Not so fast. | 别急着走啊 |
[02:45] | See? Not so scary. | 瞧 没那么可怕 |
[02:47] | Now you have a new toy. | 现在你有新玩具了 |
[02:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:56] | Okay, Henry’s asleep upstairs. | 亨利在楼上睡觉 |
[02:58] | If he wakes up, you two are helping me with the case, okay? | 如果他醒了 就说你们在协助我办案 |
[03:02] | So, what the hell happened here? | 到底发生了什么事 |
[03:04] | I mean, besides the obvious. | 除了明显的 |
[03:06] | We don’t know. | 我们不知道 |
[03:07] | We watched you drive over the town line with Henry. | 我们看着你开车带亨利出了镇界 |
[03:09] | Regina started to cast her spell | 瑞金娜开始施展咒语 |
[03:11] | to take us all back to the enchanted forest. | 带所有人回魔法森林 |
[03:12] | And then… | 然后 |
[03:14] | everything went black. | 就是漆黑一片 |
[03:15] | And the next thing we remember is waking up in our beds | 我们接着就记得 在自己床上醒来 |
[03:18] | like it was any other morning in Storybrooke. | 就好像是童话镇一个普通的早晨 |
[03:21] | Except it…clearly wasn’t. | 除了明显不是 |
[03:23] | Almost harvest time, but you can’t remember the planting. | 几乎到了收获的季节 却不记得你播种过 |
[03:26] | That’s bad luck, mate. | 这可是噩运 |
[03:27] | Clearly, a year has passed. | 显然 已经过去了一年 |
[03:28] | I was in New York. I know that it did. | 我一直在纽约 我知道 |
[03:30] | And we don’t know where the hell we were. | 我们不知道我们去了哪里 |
[03:31] | We don’t even know if we left Storybrooke. | 我们甚至不知道是不是离开了童话镇 |
[03:33] | Aye, you did. | 你们离开了 |
[03:35] | I was with you all. | 我和你们在一起 |
[03:36] | In the enchanted forest? | 在魔法森林吗 |
[03:37] | Regina’s spell brought us back. | 瑞金娜的咒语带我们回去了 |
[03:39] | We spent a brief time | 我们和 |
[03:40] | with a prince and princess named Phillip and Aurora. | 菲利普王子以及小曦公主共度了一小段时光 |
[03:43] | But I wasn’t feeling the community spirit, | 但我不喜欢待在团队里 |
[03:45] | so I ventured off on my own. | 于是我自己离开了 |
[03:47] | Last I saw of you lot, | 上次我看到你们时 |
[03:48] | you were making your way to Regina’s castle. | 你们在去瑞金娜城堡的路上 |
[03:51] | And now you’re cursed. Why doesn’t that surprise me? | 现在你们被诅咒了 我怎么不觉得惊讶 |
[03:55] | Regina seems as clueless as the rest of us. | 瑞金娜好像和我们一样毫无头绪 |
[03:57] | I’m not sure she was involved in this. | 我不认为这事和她有关系 |
[03:58] | – So she says. – I don’t understand. | -那是她的说法 -我不明白 |
[04:00] | If you left the enchanted forest before the curse, | 如果你在诅咒之前就离开了魔法森林 |
[04:03] | how did you know to find Emma and come to Storybrooke? | 你怎么知道要去找艾玛 来童话镇 |
[04:05] | As I was sailing the realms, | 我在海上航行时 |
[04:07] | a bird landed on my ship’s wheel | 一只鸟落在船的方向盘上 |
[04:10] | with a note instructing me to retrieve Emma | 带来了一张纸条 指示我找到艾玛 |
[04:13] | and bring her back here. | 带她回到这里 |
[04:14] | There was a small vial of memory potion tied to its leg. | 它的脚上绑着一小瓶记忆药水 |
[04:18] | Who sent it? | 谁派它去的 |
[04:19] | I assumed you did. | 我以为是你 |
[04:23] | Message via bird… that does sound like you. | 让小鸟传递消息 这的确是你的风格 |
[04:28] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[04:28] | We lost another one. We’re down to five now. | 又丢了一个人 现在只有五个了 |
[04:30] | Four, actually… Bashful’s not answering. | 其实是四个 害羞鬼也没回应 |
[04:33] | Wait. What is going on? | 等等 出什么事了 |
[04:34] | Thank god you’re back, sister. | 谢天谢地你终于回来了 |
[04:36] | It’s not just our memories that are missing. | 消失的不止是我们的记忆 |
[04:38] | Ever since we woke up, people have begun disappearing. | 自我们醒来后 就一直有人失踪 |
[04:41] | Whoever cursed us is picking us off one by one. | 那个诅咒我们的人 在逐个地对付我们 |
[04:43] | Who exactly is missing? | 到底谁不见了 |
[04:45] | Aside from those dwarfs, we’re not sure. | 除了小矮人们 我们还不确定 |
[04:47] | There’s been a lot of confusion over the past few days. | 过去几天很混乱 |
[04:49] | It’s been hard to keep track of everyone. | 很难顾及到所有人 |
[04:52] | Wait. Neal… is he here? | 等等 尼尔在这里吗 |
[04:55] | Well, we haven’t found him yet. | 我们还没有找到他 |
[04:57] | So he might have been taken, too. | 那他可能也被带走了 |
[04:59] | Smart money’s on “Yes.” | 我看八九不离十 |
[05:00] | Leroy! | 勒罗伊 |
[05:02] | He’ll turn up, Swan. He always does. | 他会出现的 斯旺 他总会出现 |
[05:05] | Some folks are starting to set up camp in the woods | 有些人开始在在小镇边缘的树林里 |
[05:07] | at the edge of town. | 搭建营地 |
[05:07] | Neal might be there. | 尼尔也许在那儿 |
[05:08] | Or he may not have gotten swept up in the curse at all. | 也或许他根本就没被诅咒扫到 |
[05:12] | There’s only one way we’re gonna figure all this out. | 只有一个办法能弄明白 |
[05:16] | We need to get your memories back. | 我们得把你们的记忆找回来 |
[05:18] | How are we going to do that? | 我们要怎么做啊 |
[05:21] | By figuring out who took them in the first place. | 弄明白到底是谁拿走了记忆 |
[05:36] | What the hell was that thing? | 那玩意是什么东西 |
[05:38] | The same kind of monster that attacked us on our journey here. | 我们过来的路上就是那东西袭击了我们 |
[05:40] | If I didn’t know better, | 如果我是犯糊涂 |
[05:41] | I’d say it looked an awful lot like a monkey. | 会把那东西当做猴子呢 |
[05:43] | A monkey with wings? | 长翅膀的猴子吗 |
[05:44] | Yes, that’s exactly what it is. | 是的 正是 |
[05:47] | Okay. You’re acting like that’s normal. | 好吧 听你的意思好像这很正常 |
[05:49] | Actually, it is. | 的确是 |
[05:51] | But not here. | 但不是在这里 |
[05:52] | There’s only one land that has creatures like that. | 只有一片大陆才有这样的生物 |
[05:55] | I’ve read about it. | 我在书上看过 |
[05:57] | Oz. | 奥兹王国 |
[05:58] | Oz? | 奥兹 |
[06:00] | That’s a real place? | 那地方真的存在吗 |
[06:01] | The bookworm’s right. It’s quite real. | 书呆子说得没错 是真的 |
[06:04] | And if our simian friend is any indication, | 如果那猴子样子的东西真是个预兆 |
[06:07] | then I think we know exactly who’s taking up residence in our castle. | 那我们就知道是谁占了我们的城堡了 |
[06:11] | The wicked witch. | 邪恶女巫 |
[06:15] | We talking east or west? | 是东方的还是西方的 |
[06:17] | Does it matter? Neither one sounds good. | 重要吗 两个听起来都不怎么样 |
[06:20] | One, you drop a house on. | 一个 得用房子砸 |
[06:21] | The other, you toss a bucket of water at. | 另一个 得朝她泼一桶水 |
[06:23] | So, Regina, what exactly are we up against, | 瑞金娜 除了知道她是绿皮肤 戴尖帽子 |
[06:24] | besides green skin and a pointy hat? | 她究竟有什么本事 |
[06:27] | What did you do to her? | 你对她做了什么 |
[06:28] | This time, nothing. Never met her. | 这次什么都没做 我从没见过她 |
[06:31] | This isn’t a personal vendetta? | 那就不是私人恩怨了 |
[06:33] | Shocking. | 好震惊 |
[06:34] | Okay, then, Oz aside, | 那么好吧 先不管奥兹 |
[06:35] | we stick to the original plan… | 我们还是按原计划走 |
[06:36] | Arm up, then attack… | 准备武器 攻击 |
[06:38] | Assuming you can get the shield down. | 如果你可以攻破防护屏障 |
[06:40] | You don’t need to worry about me. | 你不用操心我 |
[06:43] | I’m coming with you. | 我和你一起去 |
[06:44] | No. This is a one-woman job. | 不 这只需要我一人 |
[06:46] | Well it’s the wicked witch. | 那可是邪恶女巫 |
[06:49] | She has flying monkeys… who knows what else. | 她有飞猴 谁知道还有什么 |
[06:52] | I don’t care if the lollipop guild is protecting her. | 我不管她是不是有棒棒糖协会保护 |
[06:56] | I can lower that shield on my own. | 我自己就能攻破屏障 |
[07:00] | Then we’ll be waiting for you on the other side. | 那我们就在另一边等你 |
[07:13] | Here you go, Hen– young man. | 给你 亨…年轻人 |
[07:15] | A…nice hot cocoa. | 一杯热巧克力 |
[07:19] | With cinnamon. How did you know? | 加了肉桂 你怎么知道 |
[07:22] | Uh, lucky guess. | 侥幸猜中了 |
[07:23] | You’ve got a… cinnamon kind of face. | 你长了一张喜欢肉桂的脸 |
[07:30] | Oh. Henry, this is David and Mary Margaret. | 亨利 这是戴维和玛丽·玛格丽特 |
[07:34] | Are you helping my mom with the case? | 你们在帮我妈妈处理案子吗 |
[07:37] | Or are they the ones who jumped bail? | 还是他们弃保潜逃了 |
[07:39] | Oh, no, they are… | 不不 他们是 |
[07:41] | They’re just… | 他们是 |
[07:42] | old friends. | 老朋友 |
[07:43] | Friends? From where? | 朋友 哪里的 |
[07:45] | – Phoenix. – Here. | -凤凰城 -这里 |
[07:48] | Well, Phoenix… and then…here. | 先是在凤凰城 然后在这里 |
[07:51] | But I thought you were only in Phoenix for… | 但你在凤凰城不是因为 |
[07:53] | being in that place. | 进了那个地方吗 |
[07:55] | Right. We were cell mates. | 是啊 我们是狱友 |
[07:58] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[07:59] | What were you in for? | 你为什么入狱 |
[08:02] | Banditry. | 盗窃 |
[08:07] | People make mistakes. | 人都会犯错 |
[08:08] | The important thing is… to find a way to keep moving on. | 重要的是能够回归正途继续前行 |
[08:14] | Did you know my dad? | 你们认识我爸爸吗 |
[08:16] | Should we order? Let’s order. | 我们是不是该点菜了 我们点菜吧 |
[08:26] | Oh…I’m sorry. I… | 对不起 我 |
[08:29] | I didn’t mean to startle you. | 我不是有意吓到你的 |
[08:33] | T-that’s okay. | 没关系 |
[08:35] | Regina. | 瑞金娜 |
[08:37] | Regina, we need to talk. | 瑞金娜 我们得聊聊 |
[08:39] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[08:48] | He looked right through me. | 他就那么径直看着我 |
[08:50] | Because he doesn’t remember you. | 因为他不记得你了 |
[08:52] | But you clearly do. | 但你显然记得 |
[08:55] | Why are you here? | 你怎么在这里 |
[08:56] | Storybrooke, a new curse, missing year… | 童话镇 新诅咒 错失的一年 |
[08:58] | Why do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[08:59] | No, what I mean is, how did you know to come back? | 不 我是问 你怎么知道要回来 |
[09:02] | I gave you and Henry a new life, new memories. | 我给了你和亨利新的生活 新的记忆 |
[09:05] | Hook found me, gave me a potion that made me remember. | 虎克找到了我 给了我一剂药让我记起一切 |
[09:08] | There wasn’t enough for Henry. | 但没有给亨利的了 |
[09:09] | Oh. Well, how convenient. | 真是巧啊 |
[09:12] | Look, I didn’t cast this curse, | 诅咒不是我施的 |
[09:13] | if that’s what you’re thinking. | 如果你有这样的疑问的话 |
[09:15] | The thought did cross my mind. | 我的确这么想过 |
[09:16] | Why would I do this? | 我为什么要这么做呢 |
[09:18] | Why would I erase an entire year of my life? | 我为什么要抹去我生命里的一整年 |
[09:20] | Maybe it was a bad year for you. | 也许对你来说这一年很不顺 |
[09:21] | Maybe this curse was your way of getting me to bring Henry back here. | 也许这诅咒是你让我带亨利回来的办法 |
[09:24] | With no memory of me? | 却不记得我吗 |
[09:26] | If I wanted my son back, | 如果我想要回我儿子 |
[09:27] | do you think I’d put myself through this kind of torture? | 你觉得我会让自己承受这样的痛苦吗 |
[09:30] | I cast curses to hurt other people, not myself. | 我施咒是为了伤害他人 不是我自己 |
[09:32] | Maybe so. | 也许是这样 |
[09:34] | But I need to start crossing people off the list. | 但我需要逐一排除 |
[09:37] | How? | 怎么做 |
[09:38] | By walking around, using your superpower on everyone? | 四处查看 利用你的超能力吗 |
[09:41] | You got a better idea? | 你有更好的主意吗 |
[09:51] | I’ve never seen a bow like that. | 我从没见过这样的弓 |
[09:52] | Its aim is truer than any I’ve seen without magic. | 这把弓比我见过的其他非魔法弓都准 |
[09:56] | Where did you get it? | 从哪弄来的 |
[09:57] | The store. | 商店 |
[09:59] | And you procured it with what? | 你用什么买的 |
[10:02] | You stole it? | 你偷来的吗 |
[10:04] | The proprietor looked rich, and we’re poor here. | 店主看起来很有钱 而我们又这么穷 |
[10:07] | We got to eat. | 我们得吃饭啊 |
[10:11] | Speaking of eating, I see dinner. | 说到吃饭 我看到晚餐了 |
[10:13] | Let’s see how fast the wild turkeys are in this land. | 看看这地方的野火鸡能跑多快 |
[10:21] | Only missed by a feather’s length. | 只差一根羽毛的长度 |
[10:23] | Seems that bow has improved your aim. | 看来这弓的确提高了你的准头 |
[10:28] | John! | 约翰 |
[10:29] | Where are you going? | 你去哪 |
[10:52] | John! | 约翰 |
[10:55] | John!! | 约翰 |
[11:07] | This… this is where he was taken. | 他就是在这里被抓走的 |
[11:10] | I wouldn’t step over that line if I were you. | 你还是别跨过镇界比较好 |
[11:12] | You think little John was carried away | 你觉得小约翰被抓走 |
[11:13] | because he attempted to cross that line? | 是因为他想跨过镇界吗 |
[11:15] | Makes sense… the dwarfs were out checking the line | 说得通 小矮人失踪时 |
[11:16] | to see if anyone was coming or going when they disappeared. | 就是去镇界查看是否有人进入或离开 |
[11:19] | What exactly took Little John? | 到底是什么抓走了小约翰 |
[11:21] | We didn’t get a good look… | 我们没能看清楚 |
[11:22] | Some manner of beast with wings. | 是个带翅膀的怪物 |
[11:24] | It sounds a lot like the monster that attacked me in New York. | 听起来和在纽约攻击我的怪物很像 |
[11:26] | You mean the monster you were gonna to marry? | 就是你打算嫁的那个怪物 |
[11:29] | You were gonna marry someone? | 你本打算结婚吗 |
[11:30] | Did you just miss the part where I said “monster”? | 你没听到我说那是个”怪物”吗 |
[11:33] | We need to find Little John. | 我们得找到小约翰 |
[11:34] | It may lead us to everyone else who’s gone missing. | 这也许能让我们找到其他失踪者 |
[11:36] | David, take him and the rest of his m– | 戴维 带上他还有其他的 |
[11:39] | Merry men. | 绿林好汉 |
[11:40] | Right, them… and run a search grid | 对 带上他们 进行网格搜索 |
[11:42] | and see if you can find any sign of their missing guy. | 看能不能找到失踪那人的踪迹 |
[11:44] | Are you not joining us, Swan? | 你不和我们一起吗 斯旺 |
[11:46] | Not yet. Regina was right. | 现在不行 瑞金娜说得对 |
[11:48] | I’m not gonna figure out who’s behind this curse | 我要是想查出是谁下了诅咒 |
[11:49] | by talking to people one by one. | 挨个人盘问是不行的 |
[11:50] | What are you gonna do? | 你要怎么做 |
[11:51] | I’m gonna talk to everybody. | 我要和大家说几句 |
[11:58] | Everyone! | 各位 |
[11:59] | Everyone, I know that you’re frightened and confused, | 各位 我知道你们都很害怕很困惑 |
[12:01] | but I need you to listen. | 但我需要你们听我说 |
[12:02] | Is it true? | 是真的吗 |
[12:03] | Is there… is there some kind of monster keeping us from leaving town? | 真有个什么怪物不让我们离开小镇吗 |
[12:06] | Is that what happened to my brothers? | 我兄弟们是不是也这样 |
[12:07] | Yes. | 是的 |
[12:08] | We believe that people are being abducted | 我们认为他们是在靠近镇界时 |
[12:10] | as they approach the town line. | 被掳走了 |
[12:11] | So we’re trapped here… again? | 那我们又被困在这里了吗 |
[12:14] | It’s no different than last time. | 这不同于上一次 |
[12:15] | Last time, we lost our memories. | 上一次 我们丢失了记忆 |
[12:17] | This time, we get dragged into the woods! | 这一次 我们被拖进了森林 |
[12:19] | Do you know who cursed us… | 你知道是谁对我们下了咒吗 |
[12:21] | why they want us here? | 那人为什么想让我们待在这里 |
[12:23] | I’m working on it, | 我还在调查 |
[12:24] | but it’s hard to figure out who cast a curse | 但是你们都不记得去年发生了什么 |
[12:25] | when no one remembers the last year. | 很难查出是谁施了咒语 |
[12:27] | Who? | 谁 |
[12:28] | Isn’t it obvious? | 还不明显吗 |
[12:29] | Do you remember something? | 你记得什么吗 |
[12:31] | Who cast the last curse? | 上一次是谁施的咒 |
[12:33] | Who knows how to use it? | 谁知道如何使用咒语 |
[12:35] | Who’s the only one who ever did anything like this before?! | 谁是唯一做过这种事的人 |
[12:38] | The evil queen! | 巫后 |
[12:44] | For once, I’m just as clueless as the rest of you. | 这一次 我和你们一样毫无头绪 |
[12:48] | You expect us to believe that? | 你以为我们会信你吗 |
[12:50] | It’s the truth. | 这是事实 |
[12:51] | This curse has your fingerprints all over it. | 这个咒语到处是你的痕迹 |
[12:54] | And you did take away our memories once before. | 而且你之前曾夺走过我们的记忆 |
[12:56] | Still have your big house. | 你还住着大房子呢 |
[12:58] | You think I care about my house? | 你觉得我在乎我的房子吗 |
[13:00] | About my job? About any of these things? | 在乎我的工作 在乎任何这些东西 |
[13:02] | Regina, please. | 瑞金娜 拜托 |
[13:03] | Just tell us the truth. We’ll understand. | 告诉我们真相吧 我们会理解的 |
[13:04] | Speak for yourself. | 那是你 |
[13:05] | I am telling the truth. | 我说的就是实话 |
[13:08] | If I had done this, | 如果这是我做的 |
[13:09] | there’s one thing I’d have right now… my son. | 那我现在肯定已经夺回我儿子了 |
[13:12] | Yeah, you’re not getting anywhere near him | 是啊 你现在休息靠近他 |
[13:14] | until I get to the bottom of what’s going on here. | 直到我查出这里到底发生了什么 |
[13:18] | So now you’re siding with the rabble? | 你又站在这群乌合之众那边了 |
[13:23] | I thought we’d been through this. | 我们不是谈过了吗 |
[13:25] | I’m innocent. | 我是无辜的 |
[13:26] | Yes, that’s what you said before, | 是啊 你之前就这么说 |
[13:28] | but now I’m wondering if I believe you. | 但现在我在想是否该相信你 |
[13:30] | Don’t come any closer! | 别再靠近了 |
[13:32] | – Regina… – Do you remember who you’re dealing with? | -瑞金娜 -你们还记得我是什么人吗 |
[13:37] | If you all want me to be the evil queen, | 如果你们想让我变成巫后 |
[13:39] | then fine. | 那么好 |
[13:41] | That’s exactly who you’ll get. | 如你们所愿 |
[13:52] | I knew she did it! | 我就知道是她干的 |
[13:54] | We can’t let her get away. | 不能让她逃脱罪责 |
[13:55] | I won’t. | 我不会的 |
[14:30] | No. | 不是吧 |
[14:32] | “No” what? | 不是什么 |
[14:33] | You’re not. | 你不是吧 |
[14:34] | Not coming along? | 不是要跟你一起去吗 |
[14:36] | I do believe I am. | 我想我是要跟你一起去 |
[14:39] | I can help. | 我可以帮你 |
[14:41] | I didn’t ask for help. | 我没叫你帮我 |
[14:43] | Well, that doesn’t mean you won’t need it. | 那不代表你不需要帮助 |
[14:46] | That flying monkey back there wasn’t after my son. | 那只飞猴不是冲着我儿子去的 |
[14:49] | It was coming after you. | 它是冲着你去的 |
[14:50] | What makes you think that? | 你为什么会这么想 |
[14:52] | The woods are my home. | 森林是我的家 |
[14:54] | I’ve seen many a hunter stalk its prey, | 我见过狩猎者如何追踪猎物 |
[14:56] | and that beast was coming for you. | 那只怪物是冲着你去的 |
[14:58] | Roland just happened to be standing in between. | 罗兰德只是正好挡在你们之间 |
[15:01] | Your point? | 你的意思是 |
[15:02] | That’s the second time you’ve been attacked. | 这是你第二次遭攻击了 |
[15:04] | The wicked witch wants you dead. | 邪恶的女巫想致你于死地 |
[15:06] | And what? | 然后呢 |
[15:08] | You think you can stop her if she tries to hurt me? | 你认为你能阻止她伤害我吗 |
[15:10] | Maybe. Maybe not. | 也许能 也许不能 |
[15:13] | But I have to try. | 但我必须试试 |
[15:14] | You see, despite the fact that neither of us likes it, | 尽管我们都不喜欢这样 |
[15:18] | I owe you a debt. | 但这是我欠你的 |
[15:19] | Why is that? | 为什么 |
[15:21] | Even though that winged beast wasn’t after Roland, | 尽管那只带翅膀野兽不是冲着罗兰德去的 |
[15:23] | he still could have hurt my son. | 他还是可能会伤害到我儿子 |
[15:26] | You saved him. | 而你救了他 |
[15:30] | Who knew a thief had honor? | 小偷竟也讲义气 |
[15:32] | Who knew an Evil Queen had a soft spot for children? | 巫后的软肋竟然是小孩子 |
[15:40] | Don’t get in my way. | 别碍事 |
[15:43] | I wouldn’t dream of it. | 想都不敢想 |
[15:49] | An earthquake? | 地震 |
[15:55] | I had to make a statement. | 我必须要表态 |
[15:57] | And you’re fine. | 而且你也没事啊 |
[15:59] | So, do you think they bought it? | 你认为他们相信了吗 |
[16:00] | Yeah, I think they did. | 我认为他们相信了 |
[16:02] | Good. | 很好 |
[16:03] | Nice work. | 做得好 |
[16:04] | Now let’s figure out who really cursed this town. | 现在我们去找出诅咒小镇的元凶吧 |
[16:21] | How long do you think we have? | 你认为我们有多少时间 |
[16:22] | Until whoever cast this curse | 直到施咒的人 |
[16:23] | realizes you’re not actually on the run from me. | 发觉你不是真的在躲避我 |
[16:25] | But till then, | 但在那之前 |
[16:26] | no one’s gonna suspect we’re working together. | 没人会怀疑我们两人在合作 |
[16:28] | Let’s see it. | 给我看看 |
[16:30] | That enough? | 这些够吗 |
[16:32] | Uh, to use? No. | 喝当然不够 |
[16:35] | But to replicate? I think so. | 但复制应该够的 |
[16:37] | We can start waking people up, | 我们可以开始唤醒大家的记忆 |
[16:39] | figure out who the hell sent everyone back here. | 查出是谁把大家送回这里 |
[16:41] | And I can make Henry remember me. | 我可以让亨利记起我 |
[16:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:48] | For what? We haven’t done anything yet. | 为了什么 我们还什么都没做 |
[16:50] | You saw how quick this town was to blame me. | 你也看到镇民立刻就把矛头指向我的样子 |
[16:54] | But you… you believe I didn’t cast that curse. | 但是你 你相信不是我施的咒 |
[16:58] | I know that wasn’t easy for you. | 我知道这对你来说并不容易 |
[16:59] | Sure it was. I knew you were telling the truth. | 当然容易 我知道你说的是真话 |
[17:02] | Even though everything that has happened | 尽管发生的一切 |
[17:03] | has put me right next to Henry? | 的确让亨利回到了我身边吗 |
[17:06] | Maybe this was some super-complicated, ingenious plan. | 也许这是个精心策划 极其复杂的计划 |
[17:09] | It wasn’t. | 不是 |
[17:11] | My superpower may not be perfect, | 我的超能力也许并不完美 |
[17:12] | but with you, Regina, | 但说到你 瑞金娜 |
[17:13] | I always know when you’re lying. | 你撒谎我总能看出来 |
[17:16] | This time, you’re not. You didn’t do it. | 这次你没撒谎 不是你做的 |
[17:20] | Even though you know I can’t live without him. | 即使你知道我不能没有亨利 |
[17:23] | There you go… telling the truth again. | 你又来了 又在说真话 |
[17:31] | So, where are we headed? | 我们要去哪 |
[17:33] | There’s a fire in the courtyard that powers her spell. | 院子里有一团火 是她咒语法力的源泉 |
[17:36] | As long as it burns, the shield will stay up. | 只要火焰不熄 防护屏障就在 |
[17:39] | Then we simply need to put it out. | 那我们把火熄掉就行 |
[17:41] | I simply need to put it out. | 那我去把火熄掉就行 |
[17:44] | You need to stay out of my way. | 你不要碍我的事 |
[17:51] | Step in between. | 走白色方块之间 |
[17:55] | Nice little surprise. | 小小的惊喜啊 |
[17:57] | For keeping people like you out. | 这是为了防止你这样的人进入 |
[17:59] | People like me? | 我这样的人 |
[18:00] | Thieves. | 小偷 |
[18:02] | Ah, yes. True. | 那倒是 |
[18:04] | But we aren’t all bad, you know. | 但我们也不全是坏人啊 |
[18:06] | Not when you tell yourself you’re stealing from the rich | 你自以为是在劫富济贫 |
[18:08] | to give to the poor. | 当然不算坏人 |
[18:10] | I may have done bad things in my life, | 我一生中也许干过很多坏事 |
[18:12] | but at least I own it. | 但至少我承认 |
[18:15] | I own my mistakes, too. | 我也承认我的过错 |
[18:17] | I hope you didn’t let me come with you | 希望你让我随你一起来 |
[18:19] | just so you can walk me into one of these traps. | 不是为了带我走进这些陷阱 |
[18:21] | Roland’s already lost his mother. | 罗兰德已经失去母亲了 |
[18:23] | I would hate for him to lose his father, too. | 我不希望他再失去父亲 |
[18:27] | Well, then, you should have stayed with the others. | 那你就该和其他人待在一起 |
[18:33] | So… | 那 |
[18:35] | Roland’s mother… | 罗兰德的母亲 |
[18:37] | What happened to her? | 她出了什么事 |
[18:41] | After our boy was born, I… | 我儿子出生后 我 |
[18:44] | Inadvertently put her in harm’s way during a job. | 在干一票活儿的时候 不小心让她遇险 |
[18:48] | It was my fault. | 是我的错 |
[18:50] | Like I said, I own my mistakes. | 就像我说的 我承认我的过错 |
[18:56] | That’s not possible. | 这不可能 |
[18:58] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[18:59] | That door… it’s open. | 那扇门 打开了 |
[19:01] | Perhaps you left it unlocked. | 也许你走的时候没锁 |
[19:02] | I sealed it with blood magic. | 我用血咒封了这扇门 |
[19:04] | I’m the only one who can open it. | 只有我能解除封印 |
[19:07] | Clearly not. | 显然不止你可以 |
[19:09] | It appears the wicked witch is a formidable foe. | 看来邪恶女巫还真是个劲敌呢 |
[19:19] | What exactly was this place? | 这究竟是什么地方 |
[19:22] | Must have been important for you to seal it by blood. | 如果你要用血封印 那肯定很重要 |
[19:25] | A crypt. | 一个地下灵柩 |
[19:27] | Isn’t that obvious? | 这还不明显吗 |
[19:29] | Yes. What I meant was, who was it built for? | 我知道 但我想问的是 这是为谁建造的 |
[19:34] | My mother. | 我母亲 |
[19:37] | Like you, I’ve lost people I care about… | 和你一样 我也失去过所爱之人 |
[19:41] | more than I’d like to admit. | 虽然我嘴上不承认 |
[19:45] | Including a child? | 你也失去过孩子吗 |
[19:49] | What do you know about that? | 你知道什么 |
[19:50] | I saw the way you grabbed Roland back there. | 我看见你救罗兰德时的样子了 |
[19:53] | Clearly, you have the touch of a mother. | 你一定也当过母亲 |
[19:58] | I do. | 是的 |
[20:03] | He’s not with us on this trek. – What happened to him? | 他没和我们同行 发生了什么 |
[20:05] | He’s not dead, if that’s what you think. | 不是你想的那样 他还活着 |
[20:10] | He’s… | 只是… |
[20:12] | just lost to me forever. | 我永远地失去了他 |
[20:17] | If the wicked witch is powerful enough to break blood magic, | 如果邪恶女巫法力强大到可以打破血咒 |
[20:22] | perhaps we should reconsider this plan. | 也许我们该重新计划一下 |
[20:23] | I don’t care how powerful this witch is. | 我不管这个女巫有多强大 |
[20:28] | I have to go through with this plan. | 计划必须完成 |
[20:37] | My god. | 天啊 |
[20:40] | Did you know there’s something called “cradle cap”? | 知道吗 新生的宝宝可能会得乳痂 |
[20:44] | Babies get it on their heads. | 一种长在头上的病 |
[20:45] | It’s a crusty, yellow, greasy, scaly skin rash. | 硬硬的油腻的黄色鳞状的皮疹 |
[20:49] | Seriously! | 不是吧 |
[20:50] | This book uses all of those words. | 书里居然用这样的词 |
[20:53] | Gross. | 真恶心 |
[20:54] | Yes! De-rezzed him. | 棒 敌人消灭 |
[20:59] | You know, there’s a library down the street. | 知道吗 街那边有一间图书馆 |
[21:02] | We can pop in and get you something, if you’d rather. | 愿意的话 我们可以过去给你找本书 |
[21:05] | I know how much you love reading. | 我知道你特别喜欢看书 |
[21:07] | How’d you know that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[21:09] | Y-your mom said… I think. | 好像是你妈妈说的 |
[21:12] | Cool. | 太棒了 |
[21:13] | Uh, let me go get my coat. I’ll be right down. | 我去拿外套 去去就来 |
[21:19] | Cradle cap… | 乳痂 |
[21:21] | You know, it goes away. | 那个慢慢就消失了 |
[21:24] | It doesn’t hurt the baby. | 对宝宝不会有伤害的 |
[21:27] | It doesn’t? | 真的吗 |
[21:28] | Babies are stronger than you think. | 婴儿比你想得要坚强 |
[21:32] | You’re Snow White, aren’t you? | 你是白雪公主吧 |
[21:34] | I’m Mary Margaret here, actually. | 在这里我叫玛丽·玛格丽特 |
[21:36] | This must be your first time in Storybrooke? | 你是第一次来童话镇吧 |
[21:38] | I missed the last curse, so… | 上一次的诅咒我幸免于难 |
[21:42] | everything in this world is still… | 这里的一切对我来说 |
[21:45] | a bit new. | 还有点陌生 |
[21:46] | Don’t worry. You’ll get used to it. | 别担心 都会习惯的 |
[21:49] | Who were you back in our land? | 你在我们那边是谁 |
[21:51] | Oh. No one you’d remember. | 你不会认识的 |
[21:53] | Not everyone was famous, like you. | 毕竟不是人人都像你声名在外 |
[21:56] | I don’t know if I’d say “famous.” | 不至于吧 |
[21:58] | You were a princess. | 你是个公主啊 |
[22:00] | And some of us were just… supporting players. | 而我们这些人只是配角罢了 |
[22:03] | No, it’s okay. | 不过没关系 |
[22:04] | I loved who I was and what I did. | 我喜欢我的身份 也喜欢我的工作 |
[22:08] | I was a midwife. | 我是助产士 |
[22:11] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[22:12] | My name’s Zelena. | 我叫塞琳娜 |
[22:14] | Look, I’ve seen a lot of new mothers. | 我见过许多新妈妈 |
[22:16] | Don’t worry. You’ll learn quickly. | 别担心了 你很快就能上手 |
[22:19] | Maybe you could give me some advice? | 你能不能给我点建议 |
[22:21] | I have been turning the corner of every page | 这本书我不太懂的地方 |
[22:23] | on which I have a question, | 都折了角 |
[22:24] | and now I can’t close the book, there are so many. | 现在书都快合不上了 因为问题实在太多 |
[22:28] | It would be an honor. | 那是我的荣幸 |
[22:30] | Careful. | 小心哦 |
[22:31] | Once I have the baby, I may not let you leave my side. | 宝宝生下来后 我说不定都不让你走了 |
[22:36] | May I? | 我能摸一下吗 |
[22:41] | Helping Snow White with her baby. | 帮助白雪公主和她的宝宝 |
[22:46] | I can’t think of anything that would make me happier. | 这简直是世上最让我高兴的事了 |
[23:11] | Guys! | 伙计们 |
[23:15] | He was dragged. | 他被着拖走 |
[23:16] | He’s there! | 那边 |
[23:22] | – Is he alive? – Barely. | -他还活着吗 -只剩一口气了 |
[23:23] | John, I’m here. We’ve got you. | 约翰 我来了 我们找到你了 |
[23:25] | – I’ve never seen a bite like that before. – No, me neither. | -我从没见过那样的伤口 -我也是 |
[23:27] | Okay, help me get him up. We’ve got to get him some help. | 帮我把他抬起来 得马上救治他 |
[23:35] | Make yourself useful. Keep watch. | 别闲着 看好门 |
[23:46] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[23:47] | Nothing that concerns you. | 和你无关 |
[23:54] | I won’t ask you again. | 我不会再问了 |
[23:56] | What is that? | 究竟是什么 |
[23:58] | How dare you threaten me in my own castle! | 你胆敢在我的城堡里威胁我 |
[24:04] | Even if you choke the life out of me, | 即使掐死我 |
[24:06] | this arrow will still leave my bow. | 我的箭还是会射出去 |
[24:08] | And trust me… I never miss. | 相信我 我从不射偏 |
[24:10] | Now, what manner of dark potion are you making? | 告诉我 你究竟在配制什么毒药 |
[24:18] | A sleeping curse. | 沉睡咒 |
[24:22] | The kind you used on Snow White? | 就是你用在白雪身上的诅咒吗 |
[24:24] | That spell came from Maleficent. | 那个诅咒来自玛琳菲森 |
[24:27] | I finally learned how to make one of my own. | 后来我终于自己也会配了 |
[24:30] | This spell… | 这个咒语 |
[24:32] | this is why you wanted to come to the castle? | 这才是你来城堡的原因吧 |
[24:34] | Ingredients like these are hard to come by… | 这些材料很难弄到 |
[24:37] | especially when you have Snow White | 尤其是在白雪公主 |
[24:38] | breathing down your neck every second of the day. | 每时每刻都跟在你身边的情况下 |
[24:41] | That was your plan? | 这才是你的计划 |
[24:43] | To use it on the witch? | 拿这个对付女巫 |
[24:44] | The witch? | 女巫 |
[24:45] | I don’t care about her. | 我才不在乎她 |
[24:49] | Then who do you plan to use it on? | 那你是要给谁用 |
[24:51] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[24:53] | No one you’ll miss. | 不是你在乎的人 |
[24:59] | No one anyone will miss. | 没人会在乎 |
[25:05] | This is about your son, isn’t it? | 是因为你儿子 对不对 |
[25:10] | I can’t let you do this. | 我不能让你这么做 |
[25:11] | Then it’s a good thing you don’t have a say in the matter. | 你怎么想都无所谓 |
[25:18] | I know how you feel, Regina. | 我理解你的感受 瑞金娜 |
[25:20] | I doubt that. | 深表怀疑 |
[25:21] | When I lost my wife, | 我失去妻子的时候 |
[25:24] | I felt that there was no reason to go on. | 也觉得万念俱灰 |
[25:27] | But then I found one… my son. | 但我找到了活下去的动力 我儿子 |
[25:30] | That’s where you and I are different. | 这就是你我不同之处 |
[25:35] | I already lost Henry. | 我已经失去了亨利 |
[25:38] | I already lost the only thing I care about. | 我已经失去了我唯一在乎的东西 |
[25:42] | That doesn’t mean you won’t find a new reason. | 那不代表你不会找到其他活下去的理由 |
[25:44] | We all get a second chance, Regina. | 每个人都有第二次机会 瑞金娜 |
[25:46] | You just have to open your eyes to see it. | 你只需要睁开眼睛去寻找 |
[25:49] | It’s too bad mine will be closed. | 可惜我的眼睛将会紧闭 |
[25:53] | So, that’s it? You just want to give up? | 你就要这样放弃了吗 |
[25:56] | This isn’t an end. | 这不是结束 |
[25:58] | It’s an eternal middle. | 是永恒的中间状态 |
[26:01] | This curse can be broken… | 这个诅咒可以破除 |
[26:03] | by the only true love in my life. | 被我唯一的真爱破除 |
[26:07] | And the only reason I would even want to wake. | 而他也是唯一会让我愿意醒来的理由 |
[26:12] | My son. | 那就是我儿子 |
[26:14] | Regina, listen to me. | 瑞金娜 听我说 |
[26:16] | This is a mistake. | 你不该这么做 |
[26:16] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[26:18] | I’ll keep my word. | 我会兑现承诺的 |
[26:20] | I’ll lower the protection spell | 我会解除保护咒 |
[26:22] | so that Snow and Charming can be victorious. | 让白雪和王子能成功御敌 |
[26:28] | But then… | 然后 |
[26:31] | then I go to sleep. | 我就会进入长眠 |
[26:47] | Did it work? | 成功了吗 |
[26:48] | There’s only one way to find out. | 只有一个办法才能知道了 |
[26:56] | Well? Do you remember? | 怎么样 想起来什么了吗 |
[27:02] | Either that wall did something to you in the past year, | 要么是那堵墙去年欺负过你 |
[27:04] | or I’m gonna say it didn’t work. | 要么就是没成功 |
[27:05] | I must have missed an ingredient. | 我肯定是少放了一种材料 |
[27:07] | Can we try again? | 能再来一次吗 |
[27:08] | I already used up what was left of the potion Hook gave you. | 我已经用光了虎克给你的药 |
[27:11] | There’s nothing left to replicate. | 没有可以拿来复制的样本了 |
[27:17] | I can’t live in this town if henry doesn’t remember me. | 要是亨利不记得我 我没法继续生活在这里 |
[27:21] | That’s worse than any curse I ever could have cast. | 那比我能施的任何一个诅咒都可怕 |
[27:25] | What if we can still find the person who cursed the town? | 要是我们能找到施咒的人呢 |
[27:27] | Haven’t you been paying attention? | 你到底有没有在听 |
[27:29] | I can’t make any more potion. | 我没法制造药剂了 |
[27:30] | You don’t have to make anything. | 我们不需要药剂 |
[27:32] | We can still catch the person. | 我们还是能抓到那个人 |
[27:33] | How? | 怎么做 |
[27:34] | We’ve been running a con by making this potion in secret. | 我们布了一个骗局来秘密研制药水 |
[27:37] | What if we’re running the wrong con? | 或许我们思路错了 |
[27:38] | I’m… I’m sorry. I’m not well versed in cons. | 抱歉 我不是很擅长骗局什么的 |
[27:41] | Unlike you, I never spent time in prison. | 和你不同 我没进过监狱 |
[27:42] | No, it’s not something I learned in prison. | 这不是我从监狱学来的 |
[27:44] | It’s an old bail-bonds trick. | 是个老保金追讨窍门 |
[27:45] | You smoke out the perp by making them think you’re onto them. | 让罪犯以为你发现他们了 从而引他们出来 |
[27:48] | How does that help us? | 跟我们有什么关系 |
[27:49] | If the person who cast the curse | 如果那个施咒的人 |
[27:51] | thought we were about to make a memory potion… | 以为我们要制造出记忆药剂了 |
[27:54] | They’d want to stop us. | 那人就会想来阻止 |
[27:55] | Yes. | 没错 |
[27:56] | And then we set a trap for them when they do. | 到时 我们就设下陷阱 |
[27:58] | We just need to get the word out | 我们只要把消息放出去 |
[28:00] | that you’re close to making all this work. | 说你马上要造出药水了 |
[28:04] | I know just who to tell. | 我知道该找谁放消息 |
[28:07] | Big news, everybody! | 大新闻 各位 |
[28:10] | Emma found Regina. | 艾玛找到瑞金娜了 |
[28:12] | She was holed up in her office, working on a potion. | 她就躲在自己的办公室 研制药剂 |
[28:14] | What kind of potion? | 什么药剂 |
[28:15] | Was she gonna hurt us? | 她要伤害我们吗 |
[28:16] | A memory potion. | 记忆药剂 |
[28:19] | Regina says she’s gonna use it | 瑞金娜说她要用它 |
[28:20] | to prove that she didn’t cast the curse. | 证明她没有施下诅咒 |
[28:23] | Like I’d drink anything she handed me. | 我才不会喝她弄的东西呢 |
[28:25] | Well, somebody will! | 总有人会喝 |
[28:27] | And if they remember, | 要是那人想起来了 |
[28:30] | we’ll know exactly who did this to us. | 我们就能知道到底是谁干的了 |
[28:46] | He’s bradycardic! B.P. dropping fast! | 心率缓慢 血压在快速下降 |
[28:48] | What did this to him? | 是什么伤了他 |
[28:49] | We don’t know. | 我们也不知道 |
[28:51] | He’s going into shock! | 他要休克了 |
[28:51] | We need to sedate him. 15 milligrams of propofol. | 得给他打镇静剂 15毫克异丙酚 |
[29:06] | John! | 约翰 |
[29:11] | Bloody hell! | 天哪 |
[29:15] | John! | 约翰 |
[29:25] | Okay. I didn’t see that coming. | 好吧 我没想到会这样 |
[29:39] | What the hell was that thing? | 那东西是什么玩意 |
[29:41] | Don’t look at me. | 别看我 |
[29:42] | I’m a doctor, not a vet. | 我是医生 不是兽医 |
[29:59] | So, do we just… | 那…我们就… |
[30:02] | Sit here and wait? | 坐在这儿等吗 |
[30:04] | Till the person who cast the curse | 等施咒的人 |
[30:06] | makes a move on your office. | 去你办公室 |
[30:10] | Is this…really what you do for a living? | 你…真以此为生吗 |
[30:14] | Yeah. It’s called a stakeout. | 对 这叫监视 |
[30:18] | And you don’t get… bored? | 你不会觉得…无聊吗 |
[30:21] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[30:22] | You find ways to pass time… eat, talk… | 想办法打发时间呗 吃 交谈 |
[30:25] | mostly watch, which is what we should be doing. | 通常是监视 我们现在就该好好监视 |
[30:31] | Does he have friends? | 他有朋友吗 |
[30:32] | Does who have friends? | 谁有朋友吗 |
[30:34] | Henry. | 亨利 |
[30:36] | Does he have any… friends in New York? | 他在纽约…有朋友吗 |
[30:40] | Yeah. He has a lot of friends. | 他有很多朋友 |
[30:42] | No girlfriends yet… at least, not that I know about. | 还没女友 至少我不知道 |
[30:46] | So he’s happy? | 那么他很幸福吗 |
[30:48] | His life is good there? | 他的生活很不错吗 |
[30:50] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[30:52] | I almost didn’t come back because of that. | 因为这个我差点不回来了 |
[30:54] | Well, why did you? | 那你为什么回来 |
[30:58] | Because he may not remember all of this, but I do, | 因为他可能忘记了这一切 但我记得 |
[31:03] | and I know what he would say. | 我知道他会说什么 |
[31:05] | A hero would come back. | 英雄就会回来 |
[31:10] | He would say that. | 他是会这么说 |
[31:11] | Are you sure you don’t want to meet him? | 你确定不想让他认识你吗 |
[31:13] | We can just tell him you’re an old friend, | 我们可以说你是个老朋友 |
[31:14] | Like Mary Margaret and David. | 就像玛丽·玛格丽特和戴维 |
[31:17] | It would be too hard. | 太难受了 |
[31:20] | I can’t imagi– | 我无法想… |
[31:24] | We got ’em. | 人来了 |
[31:28] | You sure whoever’s in there can’t escape? | 你确定人进去了就逃不掉吗 |
[31:31] | I sealed the room with a blood lock. | 我用血咒锁住了房间 |
[31:33] | It can keep you out or it can keep you in. | 能把人挡在外面或困在里面 |
[31:36] | I know what I’m doing. | 我心里有数 |
[31:49] | There! Don’t move! | 站住 别动 |
[31:50] | There’s nowhere for you to go. | 你跑不掉了 |
[31:57] | I thought you said they couldn’t do that. | 你不是说逃不掉吗 |
[31:59] | No one can break through blood magic, | 没人能打破血咒 |
[32:02] | no matter how powerful they are. | 无论那人多强大 |
[32:05] | Then who are we dealing with? | 那我们面对的是什么人 |
[33:00] | It’s down! | 屏障解除 |
[33:02] | We move on the castle… | 朝城堡进发 |
[33:04] | Now. | 立刻 |
[33:29] | I’m sorry, Henry. | 我很抱歉 亨利 |
[33:33] | Maybe one day, you’ll find me and wake me up. | 也许有一天 你会找到并唤醒我 |
[33:38] | But until then… | 但在那之前… |
[33:44] | You weren’t even going to say “hello” first? | 连个招呼都不打吗 |
[33:48] | That’s not exactly the welcome I was expecting. | 我想象中的迎接可不是这样的 |
[33:54] | What does a witch have to do to get your attention? | 我要怎么做才能引起你的注意啊 |
[34:00] | What’s the matter? | 你怎么了 |
[34:01] | Has life got you down? | 被生活击垮了吗 |
[34:04] | None of your business. | 跟你无关 |
[34:08] | You really don’t know who I am, do you? | 你真不知道我是谁 是吧 |
[34:10] | I know exactly who you are… | 我当然知道你是谁 |
[34:13] | the wicked witch. | 邪恶女巫 |
[34:16] | Is that all? | 仅此而已吗 |
[34:17] | I’m not that interested. | 我对你不怎么感兴趣 |
[34:19] | Please… allow me to introduce myself. | 拜托 容我自我介绍 |
[34:23] | You can call me Zelena. | 你可以叫我塞琳娜 |
[34:26] | That’s my dress. | 那是我的衣服 |
[34:29] | I had to take it in a little bit at the hips, | 我把臀部改小了一圈 |
[34:31] | but…looks better on me, don’t you think? | 但我穿着更好看 是吧 |
[34:34] | I think you never should have left Oz. | 我觉得你不该离开奥兹国 |
[34:37] | You can have your castle back if you want it that badly. | 如果你很想要回城堡 那就还你 |
[34:40] | I was just trying it on for size. | 我只是想试试尺码 |
[34:42] | Besides, I’ve already seen everything worth seeing… | 而且 值得看的我都看过了 |
[34:45] | your closet, your gardens… | 你的衣柜 你的花园 |
[34:48] | your crypt. | 你的地窖 |
[34:50] | Yes, how did you break the blood lock? | 你怎么打破血咒的 |
[34:53] | I didn’t. | 我没有 |
[34:54] | The door was open. | 门被打开了 |
[34:56] | No one’s that powerful. | 没人那么强大 |
[35:00] | Cora really never told you? | 柯拉真没跟你说过吗 |
[35:02] | Told me what? | 说过什么 |
[35:05] | The truth about us, Regina. | 我俩的关系 瑞金娜 |
[35:08] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[35:11] | How do you know my mother? | 你怎么会认识我母亲 |
[35:15] | The same way you do. | 我跟你一样 |
[35:19] | I’m your sister. | 我是你姐姐 |
[35:34] | Actually, half-sister, but…details, details. | 是同母异父的姐姐 但不用在意那些细节 |
[35:37] | That’s not possible. You’re… | 这不可能 你是 |
[35:41] | green. | 绿色的 |
[35:41] | And you’re rude. | 你还很粗鲁呢 |
[35:43] | Cora had me first, | 柯拉先生了我 |
[35:45] | Before she wormed her way into the dregs of royalty. | 然后才渐渐陷入皇室的泥沼 |
[35:51] | Well, you know I’m telling the truth. | 你知道我所言不假 |
[35:53] | How else could I have broken the door to the crypt? | 不然我怎么能打破血咒进入地窖呢 |
[35:57] | Our mother gave me up and sent me away, | 我们的母亲遗弃并送走了我 |
[36:00] | But you… you, she kept. | 但是…她却把你养大 |
[36:03] | You, she gave everything. | 给了你一切 |
[36:05] | Everything she wanted. | 她自己想要的一切 |
[36:07] | If what you’re saying is true, | 如果你说的是真的 |
[36:09] | then you were lucky to escape her. | 能逃离她是你走运 |
[36:11] | Enough with the martyr complex, Regina. | 站着说话不腰疼 瑞金娜 |
[36:14] | Try growing up without a mother. | 你知道没有母亲的滋味吗 |
[36:16] | Try living in Oz, | 你知道住在奥兹国 |
[36:18] | knowing that no one thought you were good enough… | 不被所有人看好的滋味吗 |
[36:20] | not your mother | 甚至是你妈妈 |
[36:21] | and not the only man that our paths both crossed. | 和唯一一个我们两人都认识的男人 |
[36:27] | Rumplestiltskin. | 朗普斯金 |
[36:31] | You knew Rumplestiltskin? | 你还认识朗普斯金 |
[36:33] | Well, did you think you were his only student? | 你以为自己是他唯一的门徒吗 |
[36:35] | Let me guess… | 让我猜猜 |
[36:37] | You’re mad because he chose me to cast his curse? | 他让我替他施咒令你很恼火吧 |
[36:42] | Well, get over it. | 别耿耿于怀了 |
[36:44] | It wasn’t everything it was cracked up to be. | 那诅咒不像人们说的那么好 |
[36:46] | Anything would have been better than the life I had. | 任何一种生活都会比我的生活好 |
[36:51] | But… despite my shortcomings, | 不过…尽管我有种种不是 |
[36:54] | I made something of myself, dear. | 我还是有所成就 亲爱的 |
[36:56] | And I didn’t need Cora… | 而且我不需要柯拉… |
[36:59] | Or Rumplestiltskin. | 也不需要朗普斯金 |
[37:00] | Well, it’s too bad they’re not around to see | 他们不能亲眼看到你现在的样子 |
[37:02] | how well you turned out. | 实在是太遗憾了 |
[37:04] | They’re both dead. | 他们都死了 |
[37:11] | That’s all right. | 没关系 |
[37:13] | You’re the only one I need alive. | 我只需要你活着 |
[37:15] | Really? | 是吗 |
[37:17] | Why is that? | 为什么 |
[37:18] | Because I’m going to take everything away from you. | 因为我要夺走你的一切 |
[37:21] | Too late. | 太晚了 |
[37:23] | I’ve already lost everything that matters. | 我已经失去了一切我在乎的东西 |
[37:26] | No, Regina, you haven’t lost anything yet. | 不 瑞金娜 你还没失去任何东西 |
[37:30] | So you are going to kill me. | 那你要杀我吗 |
[37:32] | No. | 不 |
[37:33] | That’s too easy. | 那太便宜你了 |
[37:35] | For me to get what I want, I need you to suffer. | 为了达到我的目的 我要让你受罪 |
[37:39] | You see, what’s in store for me | 我的未来 |
[37:41] | is all my dreams being realized. | 是实现一切美梦 |
[37:43] | But for you? | 而你的未来呢 |
[37:44] | Well… | 那是… |
[37:47] | It’s a fate worse than death. | 比死亡更可怕的命运 |
[37:50] | Go ahead. | 随便你 |
[37:54] | Bring it, greenie. | 来吧 小绿绿 |
[37:58] | Indeed I will. | 那是一定的 |
[38:03] | See you soon, sis. | 回见 好妹妹 |
[38:21] | You didn’t go through with it? | 你没做吗 |
[38:24] | You were right. | 你说得对 |
[38:25] | The sleeping curse wasn’t the answer. | 沉睡咒不是办法 |
[38:29] | As you said, I just needed to find something to live for. | 就像你说的 我只需要一个活下去的理由 |
[38:33] | And you found it? What? | 你找到了吗 是什么 |
[38:36] | The one thing I haven’t had in a very long time. | 一样我已经很久没有的东西 |
[38:41] | Someone to destroy. | 要毁掉的人 |
[38:48] | Maybe this isn’t a good idea. | 也许这不是个好主意 |
[38:50] | It’s gonna be fine. | 没事的 |
[38:52] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[39:00] | Hey. How was your day? | 你今天还好吗 |
[39:03] | Good. | 很好 |
[39:05] | Storybrooke is a weird place, but cool. | 童话镇是个奇怪的地方 但很酷 |
[39:08] | Did you know there’s a library inside a clock tower? | 你知道钟楼里有个图书馆吗 |
[39:10] | I do. I’ve been there before. | 知道 我去过 |
[39:11] | Come here. I want you to meet someone. | 过来 我要你见一个人 |
[39:16] | This is Regina Mills. | 她是瑞金娜·米尔斯 |
[39:18] | She’s the mayor of this town, and…she wanted to meet you. | 她是这里的镇长 她想见见你 |
[39:23] | Is something wrong? | 出了什么事吗 |
[39:25] | No, no. No, nothing’s wrong. | 没有 没什么事 |
[39:27] | Uh, your… | 你的… |
[39:30] | Mother just told me a lot about you. | 你母亲跟我讲了你很多事 |
[39:32] | I hear you like school | 听说你喜欢上学 |
[39:34] | and that you’re good at English. | 擅长语言课 |
[39:36] | Um…yeah. | 是啊 |
[39:38] | Why’d she tell you all this? | 她为什么跟你讲这些 |
[39:44] | Because she couldn’t be prouder of you. | 因为她非常为你骄傲 |
[39:51] | Uh, while you’re in town, | 既然你来到镇上 |
[39:51] | I was thinking maybe I can give you a tour sometime… | 我觉得应该找时间带你游览一圈 |
[39:54] | You know, show you around. | 就是到处转转 |
[39:56] | Maybe we can even stop for ice cream. | 吃个冰淇淋什么的 |
[40:00] | Yeah. I’d like that. | 好啊 我很乐意 |
[40:03] | So…um… | 那么… |
[40:05] | It was nice meeting you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[40:19] | How was that? You okay? | 感觉如何 你还好吧 |
[40:22] | It was a start. | 这是个开始 |
[40:27] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[40:32] | Outside. | 出去说 |
[40:34] | They’re being turned into flying monkeys? | 他们被变成飞猴了吗 |
[40:36] | Yes. He took on simian form with the added bonus of wings. | 是的 他变成长着翅膀的类人猿了 |
[40:40] | Do you think that’s what happened to the missing dwarfs, too? | 你们觉得失踪的矮人也是如此吗 |
[40:42] | It would explain why we haven’t found any trace of them. | 所以我们才完全找不到他们 |
[40:44] | And Neal? | 尼尔呢 |
[40:45] | No sign of him, either. | 也没见到他 |
[40:46] | So… yeah, it’s possible. | 所以…有这个可能 |
[40:48] | Wouldn’t be the first flying monkey I’ve dated. | 不是第一个我约会过的飞猴 |
[40:51] | The person who escaped our trap | 逃出我们陷阱的人 |
[40:53] | disappeared in a cloud of green smoke. | 在绿色烟雾中消失 |
[40:56] | And now there are flying monkeys in this town? | 现在镇上又出现了飞猴 |
[40:59] | I think we know exactly who cursed us. | 我想我们知道是谁施了咒语 |
[41:01] | The wicked witch of the west? | 是西方邪恶女巫吗 |
[41:05] | Seriously? She’s real, too? | 没开玩笑吗 她也存在吗 |
[41:06] | Says the daughter of Snow White and Prince Charming. | 你还是白雪公主和白马王子的女儿呢 |
[41:09] | I don’t get it. It’s not like we’re in Kansas. | 我不明白 我们又不是在堪萨斯 |
[41:11] | Why would the wicked witch of the west | 西方邪恶女巫为什么要 |
[41:13] | want to come to storybrooke? | 来童话镇呢 |
[41:35] | Hungry? | 饿了吗 |
[41:43] | You never should have brought me back. | 你不应该把我弄回来 |
[41:55] | Eat up. | 吃干净 |
[41:57] | We’ve got work to do. | 我们有工作要做 |
[42:12] | You feed the madness, and it feeds on you. | 你喂养疯狂 反而被它吃掉 |
[42:16] | You feed the madness, and it feeds on you. | 你喂养疯狂 反而被它吃掉 |
[42:20] | You feed the madness, and it feeds on you. | 你喂养疯狂 反而被它吃掉 |