时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:18] | And just who might you be? | 你是什么人 |
[00:19] | I’m the man who’s going to relieve you | 我是要劫走 |
[00:21] | that chest full of gold you are transporting. | 你们护送的那箱金子的人 |
[00:27] | You and what army? | 就凭你一个 |
[00:28] | Well, I’m glad you asked. | 很高兴你问了 |
[00:38] | Your choice. | 你来选 |
[00:40] | Save your lives or the gold. | 保命 还是保金子 |
[00:44] | Retreat! | 撤退 |
[00:56] | Smee?! | 斯密 |
[00:59] | Those arrows took a lot longer to light than discussed. | 那些箭比说好的晚很久才亮 |
[01:02] | It wasn’t easy lighting all of them by ourselves, captain. | 只靠我们自己点亮所有箭可不容易 船长 |
[01:06] | Maybe if we had an actual army… | 如果我们有一支真正的军队 |
[01:09] | And share in the spoils? | 分摊战利品吗 |
[01:12] | I think not. | 我看不行 |
[01:14] | I got to say, | 我得说 |
[01:16] | it’s good to be at your side again, sir, | 能再一次伴你左右真是太好了 先生 |
[01:19] | and… | 而且 |
[01:21] | not as a rat. | 不是作为一只老鼠 |
[01:22] | Well, that’s a lovely side effect | 那对你来说是打破诅咒 |
[01:23] | of the curse breaking for you, I’d imagine. | 一个不错的副作用吧 |
[01:25] | I did like the mobility, but being a human is good, too. | 我的确喜欢老鼠的机动性 但是做人也很好 |
[01:33] | What did I tell you, mates? | 我怎么说的 伙计们 |
[01:35] | You don’t need a ship to be a pirate. | 没有船也能做海盗 |
[01:43] | One more, one more! | 再来再来 |
[01:45] | To the most clever, | 敬最聪明 |
[01:46] | dastardly band of pirates to ever set sa– | 最卑鄙的一群海… |
[01:51] | …stride on the open roads! | 陆上海盗 |
[01:53] | To Captain Hook! | 敬虎克船长 |
[01:56] | Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait! | 等等 等等 |
[01:59] | The boys and I chipped in… | 伙计们和我出资 |
[02:02] | and got you something. | 给你准备了一份礼物 |
[02:07] | Oh. Mr. Smee. | 斯密先生 |
[02:09] | How did you know? | 你怎么了解我心思的 |
[02:14] | Enjoy. | 享用吧 |
[02:17] | To Captain Hook! | 敬虎克船长 |
[02:18] | To Hook! | 敬虎克 |
[02:23] | Come on. One more. | 再来一杯 |
[02:33] | I don’t…understand. | 我不明白 |
[02:35] | Your men took care of me. | 你的人付了钱 |
[02:36] | And tomorrow, | 明天 |
[02:37] | you shall tell them that you had a grand time. | 你要告诉他们你度过了开心的时光 |
[02:39] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[02:54] | Move, and I’ll slit your throat. | 敢动我就割开你的喉咙 |
[02:56] | Not a good plan for you. | 不是个好计划 |
[02:59] | I’m guessing you don’t know who I am. | 我猜你不认识我 |
[03:00] | I know exactly who you are, Captain Hook. | 我当然认识你 虎克船长 |
[03:04] | Well, then, I’m at a disadvantage. | 那我不知道你的名字 |
[03:09] | My name’s Ariel. | 我叫艾莉尔 |
[03:11] | And you’re gonna pay for what you’ve done. | 你要为你的所作所为付出代价 |
[03:24] | I’ve seen enemy battle plans | 敌人的作战计划 |
[03:25] | that were easier to decode than this. | 都没这么复杂 |
[03:27] | Let me see. | 让我看看 |
[03:32] | All right, it says | 好吧 上面写着 |
[03:33] | “take screws ‘E’ with washers ‘D’ | 用螺钉E和垫圈D |
[03:37] | through bar ‘C’ | 穿过杠杆C |
[03:40] | using wrench ‘F,'” which is… | 使用扳手F 那… |
[03:44] | not provided. | 没有提供 |
[03:45] | Why don’t you just call Marco? | 你们直接找马可吧 |
[03:46] | He’s really good at this sort of thing. | 他很擅长这类东西 |
[03:47] | – No! – No. We’re fine. | -不用 -我们没事 |
[03:49] | Should we even be doing this? | 我们该做这个吗 |
[03:51] | Ever since the showdown between Regina and the wicked witch, | 自从瑞金娜和邪恶女巫的对决之后 |
[03:53] | we haven’t seen Zelena or Gold at all. | 我们就没见到过塞琳娜或者戈登 |
[03:56] | Shouldn’t we be focusing on her next move? | 我们不是该专注于她的下一步行动吗 |
[03:58] | We are. We just can’t stop living. | 我们有啊 但我们不能停止生活 |
[04:00] | And this crib is a statement. | 这个婴儿床就是个声明 |
[04:03] | We’re not gonna lose another baby. | 我们不会再失去一个孩子了 |
[04:05] | And, thanks to me, you won’t. | 多亏了我 你们不会的 |
[04:09] | I’m finished. | 我搞定了 |
[04:10] | So? Did it work? | 怎么样 管用吗 |
[04:12] | Were you able to put up a new protection spell? | 你有没有施好一个新保护咒 |
[04:14] | One that can’t be undone by blood magic, | 一个无法用血咒解开的保护咒 |
[04:17] | which means Zelena won’t be able to put her hands on that baby. | 也就是说塞琳娜休想碰那个孩子 |
[04:22] | Any idea why she would want to? | 知道她为什么想要我的孩子吗 |
[04:24] | The number of spells involving baby parts | 要用到婴儿的咒语数量之多 |
[04:26] | would surprise you. | 会让你大吃一惊 |
[04:28] | That greenie is clearly one twisted witch. | 小绿绿真是个变态的女巫 |
[04:32] | But as long as we’re in here, we’re safe. | 但只要我们在这里 就是安全的 |
[04:34] | That’s useless. | 那没用 |
[04:36] | I think we need to stop playing defense | 我觉得我们得停止防御 |
[04:37] | and start taking the fight to her. | 正面跟她对抗 |
[04:39] | Did you not see how I barely outwitted her yesterday? | 你没看到我昨天胜她胜得多勉强吗 |
[04:42] | She has magic — powerful magic. | 她有魔法 很强大的魔法 |
[04:45] | I have magic, too. You’ve seen me use it. | 我也有魔法 你看见我使用过 |
[04:47] | I just can’t always control it. | 我只是不能总控制得了 |
[04:49] | But if we team-up, if you…taught me… | 但如果我们一起 如果你教我… |
[04:52] | Now, why does this feel so familiar? | 这怎么感觉这么熟悉呢 |
[04:54] | I’m ready this time. | 这次我准备好了 |
[04:56] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[04:58] | But if we do this, we do this my way. | 但如果我们要这么做 就得按我的方式来 |
[05:00] | This isn’t drinking stale coffee at a stakeout or… | 这可不是盯梢的时候喝陈咖啡… |
[05:05] | whatever you did as a bail bondsperson. | 或是你做保释金追讨人干的那一套 |
[05:09] | This is a way of life. | 这是种生活方式 |
[05:13] | You have to fully commit to it. | 你必须全身心投入 |
[05:15] | Not a problem. | 没问题 |
[05:20] | Meet me at my vault in one hour. | 一个小时后去我地下室见我 |
[05:29] | And no complaining. I’m doing this. It’s the only way. | 别抱怨 我要这么做 这是唯一的办法 |
[05:32] | And yes, I will be careful. | 我会小心的 |
[05:33] | We know. | 我们知道 |
[05:34] | Don’t worry. We’ll watch Henry when he gets back from the store. | 别担心 亨利从商店回来后我们会照看他的 |
[05:37] | Actually… | 实际上… |
[05:40] | I’m not sure that’s the best idea. | 我不确定这样合不合适 |
[05:43] | What? What is it? | 什么 怎么了 |
[05:46] | Well, you guys are tired. You need to rest. | 你们很累了 你们需要休息 |
[05:49] | I’m pregnant. I’m not sick with the flu. | 我怀孕了 我不是得流感了 |
[05:52] | Yeah, I know. It’s just, um… | 我知道 只是… |
[05:55] | Well, it’s… | 这… |
[05:58] | “cradle cap,” last time you guys had him, | “乳痂” 上次你们俩照顾他的时候 |
[06:00] | you overwhelmed him with baby tips. | 你们说了一堆养宝宝小贴士 |
[06:02] | He’s 12. He’s doesn’t want to talk about pregnancies. | 他才12岁 他不想谈论怀孕的事 |
[06:03] | It’s not fun. | 很没劲 |
[06:04] | Oh, we’re fun. | 我们很有趣的 |
[06:05] | Well, I’m just saying maybe Henry disagrees. | 我只是说或许亨利不那么觉得 |
[06:08] | No! | 不会吧 |
[06:11] | He’ll get there. | 他会喜欢上你们的 |
[06:12] | You got to remember, he doesn’t know who you are. | 你们得记得 他不知道你们是谁 |
[06:14] | Well, if we’re not fun, who is? | 那如果我们没趣 那谁有趣 |
[06:18] | Captain Hook. Captain. | 虎克船长 船长 |
[06:20] | It’s about time, Mr. Smee. | 总算来了 斯密先生 |
[06:23] | You know how much I abhor waiting. | 你知道我有多痛恨等待 |
[06:27] | What is it that’s so urgent? | 什么事这么紧急 |
[06:29] | It’s just, um, me and the men were talking about | 我和其他几个人在说 |
[06:31] | how we haven’t seen much of you since we all ended up back here. | 我们回到这里来之后都没怎么见着你 |
[06:35] | Is there a point to that rather odd observation? | 你说这个有什么用意吗 |
[06:39] | What’s keeping us from crewing up again — | 我们为什么不重新组织起来呢 |
[06:42] | Hitting the high seas, getting back to pirating? | 冲风破浪 继续做海盗 |
[06:44] | You mean other an being attacked | 你是说除了飞猴袭击 |
[06:45] | and turned into flying monkeys? | 和变成飞猴的威胁吗 |
[06:48] | Have you forgotten? There’s no safe passage out of this town. | 你忘了吗 没有安全出城的路 |
[06:52] | You’ve already been a rodent, Mr. Smee. | 你做过啮齿类动物了 斯密先生 |
[06:53] | Does life as a simian interest you, as well? | 还想试试当类人猿吗 |
[06:55] | Of course there’s safe passage. We could outrun them. | 当然有安全的路 我们可以甩掉他们 |
[06:57] | Not with that torso of yours. | 你那身板可不行 |
[06:59] | If we had a fast enough ship. The Jolly Roger, for instance. | 如果我们有一艘足够快的船 比如说海盗船 |
[07:01] | You still haven’t told me whether you found her | 你还没说在我们都不记得的那段时间里 |
[07:02] | during the time none of us can remember. | 你找没找到她 |
[07:04] | What happened during that time isn’t important. | 那段时间里发生了什么不重要 |
[07:07] | Because you remember. | 因为你记得 |
[07:09] | Is our ship okay? What — what happened to it? | 我们的船还好吗 它怎么了 |
[07:10] | My ship. | 是我的船 |
[07:11] | All you need to know, Mr. Smee, | 你只需要知道 斯密先生 |
[07:13] | is that the Jolly Roger isn’t here. | 海盗船不在这里 |
[07:15] | So there will be no outrunning of anything. | 所以我们什么也甩不掉 |
[07:18] | I mean, what if we found another ship? Any one of these — | 那如果我们找另一艘船呢 这些船中 |
[07:21] | Mr. Smee, I’ve tried letting you down easy. | 斯密先生 我本想委婉地拒绝你 |
[07:22] | Now let me be more direct. | 现在我说得直接一点 |
[07:23] | I have no intention of leaving this town. | 我不打算离开小镇 |
[07:29] | Captain, I agree with you this place has its bright spots. | 船长 我同意这个世界的确有优点 |
[07:34] | I have never tried anything quite like frozen yogurt before. | 我以前从没吃过冻酸奶这样的美味 |
[07:39] | But the wicked witch is here. | 但是邪恶女巫在这里 |
[07:41] | And with that sort of danger, | 有如此的威胁 |
[07:41] | what possible reason do you have to stay? | 你还有什么留下的理由呢 |
[07:45] | My reasons are my own. Question them again at your peril. | 我的原因不用你管 再多问后果自负 |
[07:50] | Sir. | 先生 |
[07:53] | Wait here, okay? | 在这儿等着 好吗 |
[07:56] | Didn’t he used to be a rat? | 他以前不是个老鼠吗 |
[07:58] | Aye. In many ways, he still is. | 是的 在很多方面 他现在依然是 |
[08:02] | To what do I owe the pleasure, Swan? | 有什么事 斯旺 |
[08:04] | I was wondering if you could take care of Henry again. | 我在想你能不能再照看亨利一次 |
[08:08] | If you want to get close to me, you just need to ask. | 如果你想接近我 你可以直说 |
[08:10] | There’s no need to use the lad as an excuse. | 没必要拿那小子当借口 |
[08:13] | Why am I not surprised you’re making this about you? | 我怎么不惊讶你会觉得这是为了你 |
[08:16] | I need your help, | 我需要你的帮助 |
[08:17] | ’cause Regina needs to train me in magic. | 因为瑞金娜要训练我的魔法 |
[08:20] | We think together, we might be able to defeat the wicked witch. | 我们想如果我们联手 也许就能打败邪恶女巫 |
[08:23] | That’s the first reasonable plan I’ve heard since this all began. | 这是这一切开始以来 我听到的第一个合理计划 |
[08:28] | Magic is a part of you, Swan. Don’t forget | 魔法是你的一部分 斯旺 别忘了 |
[08:29] | I was there when Cora tried to steal your heart. | 柯拉想偷走你的心时 我也在场 |
[08:32] | I saw the power inside of you. | 我看到了你体内的力量 |
[08:35] | It’s about time you embraced it. | 你也该去接受它了 |
[08:36] | It’s what makes you the savior. | 就是这力量让你成为了救世主 |
[08:37] | I’m not embracing anything. | 我不是想接受什么 |
[08:40] | I need to learn magic to defeat Zelena | 我要学魔法好打败塞琳娜 |
[08:41] | and make sure everyone here is safe. | 并确保这里每个人的安全 |
[08:43] | After that, I’m done. | 在那之后 我就算完事了 |
[08:45] | Done with what, exactly? | 什么意思 |
[08:50] | He doesn’t belong here — not anymore. | 他不属于这里 现在不是了 |
[08:52] | He belongs in the real world, in New York, | 他该回归现实世界 回归纽约 |
[08:54] | and the life that he remembers. | 回到他所熟知的生活中 |
[08:56] | It was good. | 我们的生活本来很好 |
[08:58] | And it didn’t involve vile villains. | 那里没有邪恶的坏蛋 |
[09:01] | What about the life you remember? | 那么你所记得的生活呢 |
[09:03] | You can’t just pretend like this never happened. | 你不能假装这一切从未发生过 |
[09:07] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[09:09] | I spent the last year trying to do just that — | 去年我花了一年的时间 |
[09:11] | return to the person I used to be — | 想回归以前的我 |
[09:13] | and it didn’t work. | 但是不行 |
[09:14] | Why? | 为什么 |
[09:16] | What happened over the last year that you’re not telling me? | 去年发生的事 你还有什么没告诉我 |
[09:18] | It matters not. | 那不重要 |
[09:19] | Just take it from me just this once. | 这一次 就相信我的话 |
[09:23] | No matter how much you wish you could go back to your old life… | 不管你有多希望能回归你过去的生活 |
[09:28] | You can’t. | 你都回不去了 |
[09:35] | We can’t just sit back and do nothing. | 我们不能就什么都不做 |
[09:38] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[09:40] | We can be as fun as… | 我们也可以很有趣 |
[09:42] | as any pirate captain. | 像海盗船长那么有趣 |
[09:44] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[09:46] | Henry obviously did a lot of growing up in the past year. | 显然亨利去年成长了不少 |
[09:48] | We just have to… adjust accordingly. | 我们只需要做些相应地调整 |
[09:53] | What’s going on? | 发生了什么事 |
[09:56] | Does anyone know what happened? | 有人知道发生了什么事吗 |
[09:57] | She just washed up onshore. | 她就这样被冲上岸 |
[09:59] | Who did? Who’s here? | 谁 谁被冲上了岸 |
[10:09] | Ariel? | 艾莉尔 |
[10:21] | Where have you been? | 你到哪去了 |
[10:22] | We thought you’d been turned into a monkey. | 我们以为你变成了飞猴呢 |
[10:24] | A monkey? No. I’m a girl that turns into a fish. | 飞猴 不 我是只美人鱼 |
[10:27] | Yeah, we — we know. | 这个我们知道 |
[10:29] | What happened to you? | 你发生了什么事 |
[10:31] | I’ve been under the sea — searching. | 我一直在海里寻找 |
[10:34] | I’ve traveled to every known realm | 我游历了我所知道的每个国度 |
[10:35] | looking for Prince Eric. | 寻找埃里克王子 |
[10:38] | So he’s missing? For how long? | 他失踪了吗 有多久了 |
[10:40] | After Pan failed, | 在潘失败之后 |
[10:41] | I woke up here, like everybody else. | 和大家一样 我在这里醒来 |
[10:43] | I-I couldn’t find him. | 我找不到他 |
[10:45] | I didn’t understand what happened | 我不明白发生了什么事 |
[10:46] | until I overheard everybody saying | 直到无意中听到大家议论 |
[10:48] | that we had all gone to the enchanted forest | 说我们都回到了魔法森林 |
[10:50] | and been there for a year without knowing it. | 并在那儿待了一年 却失去了那段记忆 |
[10:52] | So you still don’t know what happened to him? | 这么说你还不知道他发生了什么事 |
[10:54] | That’s why I came back here. | 所以我又回到这儿 |
[10:56] | I thought maybe I’d overlooked something, | 我想也许我忽略了什么 |
[10:58] | that he’d be here, but… | 他可能会在这里 但… |
[11:00] | Obviously, you haven’t seen him. | 显然你们也没见过他 |
[11:02] | We’re sorry. | 抱歉 |
[11:04] | We’ve been trying to piece together what happened. | 我们一直在努力拼凑记忆 |
[11:07] | All we know is that we’re up against Regina’s sister, | 我们只知道我们要对付的是瑞金娜的姐姐 |
[11:09] | the wicked witch. | 邪恶女巫 |
[11:11] | Do you think that she might be responsible | 你认为她可能跟埃里克王子的失踪 |
[11:13] | for Prince Eric’s disappearance? | 有关吗 |
[11:14] | Without our memories, it’s impossible to know everything. | 找不回我们的记忆 就无从得知所有的事 |
[11:19] | Maybe for us, but at about Hook? | 也许我们是这样 那虎克呢 |
[11:21] | The pirate? | 那个海盗吗 |
[11:23] | Yes. He wasn’t part of the witch’s curse. | 是啊 他不是女巫诅咒的一部分 |
[11:25] | He has his memories. | 他没失去记忆 |
[11:26] | Maybe he can — I don’t know — | 我也说不好 也许他 |
[11:27] | shed some light on what happened to Prince Eric. | 知道埃里克王子发生了什么事 |
[11:29] | Well, do you think he’d help me? | 你觉得他会帮我吗 |
[11:31] | He helped us save Henry. I don’t know why not. | 他帮我们救了亨利 我认为他会帮你的 |
[11:36] | Fear of adding insult to injury, | 为了避免我受了伤又丢了人 |
[11:38] | would you mind catching me up on your particular grievance? | 你能不能说说你到底跟我有什么仇 |
[11:42] | You kidnapped Prince Eric, | 你绑架了埃里克王子 |
[11:43] | and you’re gonna return him to me. | 你要把他还给我 |
[11:45] | Now on your feet! | 站起来 |
[11:47] | Kidnapping a prince | 绑架一名王子 |
[11:49] | does sound like something I would do, but… | 听起来确实像是我会做的事 但 |
[11:55] | …I’m afraid you’ve got the wrong pirate. | 恐怕你找错海盗了 |
[11:58] | Or should I say the wrong pirate has you? | 或者应该说是你落在错误的海盗手里了 |
[12:01] | Go ahead — kill me. | 动手吧 杀了我 |
[12:04] | But I still know you’re lying. | 但我知道你是在撒谎 |
[12:06] | One of Eric’s men escaped, | 埃里克的一个手下逃脱了 |
[12:07] | so I know the ship that took him was yours — the Jolly Roger. | 所以我知道掳走他的船是你的 海盗船 |
[12:13] | The Jolly Roger? | 海盗船 |
[12:15] | Are you certain? | 你确定吗 |
[12:18] | Answer me! | 回答我 |
[12:22] | You really didn’t take him. | 真的不是你把他掳走的 |
[12:25] | What else do you know about who’s captaining my ship? | 对于掌舵我的船的人 你还知道些什么 |
[12:28] | Did that man tell you anything else?! | 那个人还告诉了你什么 |
[12:30] | Only that he was able to escape with a weapon | 只知道他是靠从军械库偷来的 |
[12:32] | that he stole from the armory — | 一件武器才得以逃跑的 |
[12:35] | The dagger that’s against my throat. | 就是正抵在我脖子上的匕首 |
[13:00] | Rise and shine, you bilge rats! | 起床啦 你们这些舱底老鼠 |
[13:01] | No offense, Mr. Smee. | 无意冒犯 斯密先生 |
[13:03] | None taken. | 没关系 |
[13:04] | I keep dreaming of cheese. | 我总是梦到奶酪 |
[13:07] | What is it? | 那是什么 |
[13:08] | I know who has the Jolly Roger, and we’re gonna take her back. | 我知道海盗船在谁手上 我们要把它抢回来 |
[13:12] | Whose funeral shall we be attending, sir? | 我们将要参加谁的葬礼啊 先生 |
[13:16] | Black Beard. | 黑胡子 |
[13:17] | Black Beard? | 黑胡子 |
[13:19] | But…he’s the most cutthroat pirate ever to hoist a sail. | 但他是史上最残酷的海盗 |
[13:23] | After you, of course. | 不过你当然比他厉害了 |
[13:25] | Which will make it all the more satisfying | 所以等我把船抢回来 |
[13:26] | when I take my ship back and make him walk her lovely plank. | 并让他走跳板后 我会更加开心 |
[13:30] | Let’s not be hasty. | 别这么着急 |
[13:32] | We’ve been having fun robbing carriages. | 我们现在抢劫马车也挺不错 |
[13:33] | Getting rich from it, too. | 还赚了一大笔 |
[13:35] | M-m-maybe we should forget about the Jolly Roger. | 或许我们该就此忘记海盗船 |
[13:37] | You said it yourself. We don’t need a ship to be — | 你自己说的 我们没有船也能… |
[13:39] | She’s not just a ship. | 她不只是艘船 |
[13:41] | I’m fairly certain she is. | 我非常确定她就是艘船 |
[13:42] | She’s more than that. | 她对我来说意义重大 |
[13:47] | I haven’t been myself since we’ve returned. | 回来之后我就一直不对劲 |
[13:50] | I should have realized the reason why. | 我早该意识到是为什么 |
[13:53] | It’s because I don’t have her. | 因为我失去了她 |
[13:55] | “her”? | “她” |
[13:56] | You talk about the vessel as though she’s a woman. | 你把这艘船说得像个女人一样 |
[13:58] | Women come and go, Mr. Smee, | 女人留不住 斯密先生 |
[14:00] | but a pirate’s life — it’s forever. | 但海盗的生活 这是永恒不变的 |
[14:03] | Still, captain… | 但是 船长 |
[14:05] | I doubt we could even find Black Beard — | 我们估计都找不到黑胡子 |
[14:06] | Don’t be a coward! | 别这么懦弱 |
[14:09] | I know where he moors his vessels. | 我知道他把船停在哪 |
[14:10] | It’s less than a day’s trek. | 徒步不到一天便可到达 |
[14:13] | And then I’ll have my ship again. | 然后我会把我的船抢回来 |
[14:14] | And I will have my prince. | 而我也会救回我的王子 |
[14:18] | Few people have held a dagger to my throat | 很少有人能拿匕首抵着我的喉咙 |
[14:19] | and lived to tell the tale. | 还有幸活着离开 |
[14:21] | I’d leave before I change my mind. | 我劝你还是在我改主意前赶紧离开 |
[14:23] | No. | 不 |
[14:25] | I’ve crossed paths with enough pirates to know your code. | 我跟不少海盗打过交道 我知道你们的准则 |
[14:28] | Any valuable information a pirate captain ascertains | 海盗船长获得任何的重要情报 |
[14:31] | shall be compensated in equal favor. | 都要给予等价的回报 |
[14:35] | I think she’s right. | 我觉得她说得对 |
[14:38] | So… when do we leave? | 那么 我们什么时候出发 |
[14:49] | You want to know the secret to winning? | 你想知道致胜秘诀吗 |
[14:51] | – Practice? – No, my boy. | -勤加练习吗 -才不是 |
[14:53] | Loaded dice. | 灌铅骰子 |
[14:56] | That’s cheating. | 那是出老千 |
[14:57] | Only if you get caught. | 不被抓住就不算 |
[14:59] | I think it’s cheating either way. | 不管怎样 这就是出老千 |
[15:01] | Point is, you win. | 重点是能赢 |
[15:07] | “practice,” huh? | 你就”勤加练习”吧 |
[15:14] | Uh, Hook, this is a friend of ours — Ariel. | 虎克 这是我们的一个朋友 艾莉尔 |
[15:18] | She’s looking for someone | 她在找一个人 |
[15:19] | who didn’t return to storybrooke with the rest of us. | 他没和我们一起回到童话镇 |
[15:21] | He’s from a maritime kingdom, and he loved to sail. | 他来自一个沿海国家 他热爱航海 |
[15:23] | Perhaps…you came across him on the high seas? | 或许 你跟他在公海上碰到过 |
[15:27] | His name’s Prince Eric. | 他叫埃里克王子 |
[15:32] | Sorry, lass. | 对不起 姑娘 |
[15:33] | I wish I could help, but I’ve never heard of him. | 我真想帮你 但我从没听说过他 |
[15:53] | Don’t touch anything. | 什么东西都不要碰 |
[15:56] | How am I supposed to learn magic if I can’t touch anything? | 什么都不让我碰我要怎么学魔法 |
[15:59] | The same way I did with Rumple. | 用朗普教我的方法 |
[16:01] | We’re going to create a solid foundation first | 我们要先打好坚实的基础 |
[16:03] | and then build your skills from the ground up. | 然后逐步提高你的能力 |
[16:07] | I said “don’t touch.” | 我说不要碰 |
[16:13] | So, while we’re here, who’s looking after Henry? | 我们俩都在这里 谁在照顾亨利呢 |
[16:18] | The un-charmings? | 失去白马的王子夫妇吗 |
[16:20] | Actually, Hook is. | 其实是虎克在照顾他 |
[16:23] | Well, those two have been spending a lot of time together lately. | 他们俩最近总在一起呢 |
[16:26] | Hook’s good with Henry, and Henry likes him. | 虎克跟亨利处得很好 亨利也喜欢他 |
[16:28] | He’s prone to violence, impulsive, | 他有暴力倾向 非常冲动 |
[16:30] | and has a Hook for a hand. | 还拿钩子当手 |
[16:32] | What about him would a 12-year-old boy not like? | 一个12岁的男孩怎么会不喜欢他呢 |
[16:34] | I trust him. | 我信任他 |
[16:34] | He brought me back to Storybrooke, and he didn’t have to. | 是他把我带回了童话镇 他不必费这事的 |
[16:37] | Oh. Of course he brought you back. | 他当然会带你回来了 |
[16:39] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 什么意思 |
[16:41] | Seriously? | 你真要装吗 |
[16:42] | You’re going to pretend everyone doesn’t see | 你要装作别人都看不到 |
[16:44] | the yearning looks and doe-y eyes? | 那份相思之心和深情眼神吗 |
[16:47] | I don’t yearn. | 我才没相思呢 |
[16:48] | Well, maybe. | 也许你没有 |
[16:50] | But he does. | 但他有 |
[16:54] | Let’s start with roots for incantations. | 我们从咒语起源开始学吧 |
[16:59] | Are you kidding me right now? | 你开玩笑吗 |
[17:00] | What language is this — Spanish? | 这是什么语啊 西班牙语吗 |
[17:02] | We’re not making tapas. We’re making magic. | 我们不是在做小吃 我们是在施咒语 |
[17:06] | It’s Elvish. | 这是精灵语 |
[17:08] | Well, half Elvish. | 至少有些是 |
[17:09] | I’m never gonna get this. | 我怎么可能学会啊 |
[17:11] | Is this how Rumple taught you? | 朗普就是这样教你的吗 |
[17:12] | Just think about your training. What other methods did he use? | 想想你的训练 他还用什么方法了 |
[17:15] | Rumple was a bully. | 朗普就爱欺负人 |
[17:17] | He didn’t suffer fools, | 他对笨蛋没有耐心 |
[17:17] | and he certainly didn’t coddle his students. | 而且也不会温柔对待自己的学生 |
[17:20] | And if he tried to teach you how to swim | 要是他教你学游泳 |
[17:21] | and you couldn’t learn, you drowned. | 你又学不会 那你就会淹死 |
[17:26] | Drowned? | 淹死 |
[17:28] | That’s it. | 对了 |
[17:29] | That’s what? | 什么 |
[17:35] | What the hell are you doing?! | 你在干什么 |
[17:37] | Teaching you to swim. | 教你游泳 |
[17:46] | Come on. Think hard, Hook. | 好好想想 虎克 |
[17:48] | Are you sure you can’t remember anything that can be useful? | 你确定你记不得什么有用的线索了吗 |
[17:50] | My apologies, mate, but if I’d run across a prince | 抱歉 哥们 但如果我遇见过一个王子 |
[17:52] | during my adventure, I think I’d remember it. | 我一定不会忘记的 |
[17:55] | I just — I don’t understand. | 我不懂 |
[17:56] | How could he vanish without a trace? | 他怎么可能凭空失踪呢 |
[17:59] | That’s it. | 对啊 |
[18:01] | Maybe he didn’t. | 也许他没失踪 |
[18:02] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[18:03] | When the curse brought us back here, it brought our things, too. | 诅咒把我们带回来时 还带回了我们的东西 |
[18:05] | Gold’s shop is filled with them. | 都在戈登的商店里 |
[18:07] | And if we find something of Eric’s, | 如果我们能找到埃里克的东西 |
[18:08] | we can use a locator spell to track him. | 我们就能用定位咒找到他 |
[18:10] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[18:11] | Sounds like a plan. Best of luck with that. | 挺好的 祝好运 |
[18:13] | Oh, wait, no. You should come with us. | 等等 你应该一起来 |
[18:15] | You might remember something that we won’t — or can’t. | 说不定你能想起我们忘了的事呢 |
[18:17] | You’d be far more helpful than us. | 你肯定比我们有用多了 |
[18:19] | Well, someone has to keep an eye on the boy. | 总得有人看着孩子吧 |
[18:21] | Well, Mary Margaret and I can take over. | 玛丽·玛格丽特和我可以接手 |
[18:24] | Could we… have a talk for a moment? | 我们谈谈行吗 |
[18:32] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[18:33] | You sure this is such a good idea, mate? | 你觉得这样好吗 哥们 |
[18:35] | Let’s be honest — there’s only one obvious explanation | 现实点吧 小美人鱼找不到她的王子 |
[18:37] | why the little mermaid here can’t find her prince. | 唯一显而易见的理由 |
[18:39] | He’s dead. | 就是他死了 |
[18:41] | There’s no reason to play her with false hope. | 没必要再给她无谓的希望 |
[18:43] | In my experience, there’s no such thing, | 以我的经验 没有希望是无谓的 |
[18:47] | you just have to believe. | 你只要有信念就好 |
[18:48] | Now go. Good luck. | 去吧 祝好运 |
[19:06] | Trudge, trudge, trudge. | 走路走路 |
[19:08] | If you ask me, there’s nothing more boring than land travel. | 要我说 没什么比在陆地上旅行更无聊的了 |
[19:11] | I’ll take my tail in the ocean any day. | 我真想回到大海摆尾遨游 |
[19:14] | That’s one thing we can agree on — | 这我万分同意 |
[19:15] | minus the tail, of course. | 当然除了尾巴那部分 |
[19:17] | You won’t be bored for much longer, | 你不会无聊很久了 |
[19:18] | our destination is just past this rise. | 我们的目的地马上就到 |
[19:20] | Then it won’t be long until I’m reunited — | 那我马上就能跟他团圆了 |
[19:23] | Here. Allow me. | 我来帮你吧 |
[19:28] | You’ve ripped it! | 你把它撕坏了 |
[19:30] | It’s a cloak. | 一件斗篷罢了 |
[19:31] | It’s Eric’s cloak. | 是埃里克的斗篷 |
[19:33] | And he’s had it since before we met. | 我们认识之前他就披着 |
[19:36] | He left it with me while he was away to keep him close, | 他离开时把斗篷留给我作为念想 |
[19:38] | and now you have ruined it! | 现在却被你撕坏了 |
[19:39] | If mending a cloak is our biggest obstacle, we’re in fine shape. | 如果修补斗篷是最大的问题 那就太好了 |
[19:43] | You realize you might not find him | 你知道你可能找不到他 |
[19:45] | — or survive? | 连保命都有困难吧 |
[19:48] | I will. | 我能行的 |
[19:50] | Didn’t you see the fear black Beard’s name struck into my crew? | 你没看到我的船员多么畏惧黑胡子吗 |
[19:54] | You don’t become a pirate captain through mercy. | 心慈手软是当不上海盗船长的 |
[19:56] | If I were you, I would prepare myself for the worst. | 我要是你 就做好最坏的打算 |
[20:00] | Why? | 为什么 |
[20:02] | What are you saying — that you would kill Eric if you had him? | 什么意思 要是你抓到了埃里克 会杀了他吗 |
[20:04] | You don’t believe that? | 你不相信吗 |
[20:07] | Well, honestly, I was a little surprised to hear | 说实话 我听说是你绑架了埃里克时 |
[20:09] | that you might be responsible for Eric’s kidnapping — | 我还有点惊讶呢 |
[20:12] | after the stories that I’ve heard. | 毕竟我也听说了你的事迹 |
[20:13] | What stories? | 什么事迹 |
[20:15] | Well, the ones of you helping reunite | 就是你在梦幻岛帮助 |
[20:17] | Snow White and her family in Neverland. | 白雪公主和她家人团聚 |
[20:19] | Some people say that you’re a hero. | 有人称你为英雄 |
[20:24] | Don’t believe every story you hear. | 别听什么信什么 |
[20:30] | Being good is nothing to be ahamed of. | 做好事不丢人 |
[20:33] | People change. | 人是会变的 |
[20:35] | Look at me. | 就看我吧 |
[20:36] | I have legs, and I fell in love with a human. | 我长出了双腿 还爱上了一个人类 |
[20:39] | I don’t think anyone saw that coming. | 这可绝对出乎所有人的意料 |
[20:41] | You may have changed. I haven’t. | 你也许变了 但我没有 |
[20:44] | I’m a pirate, and I always will be. | 我是个海盗 永远不会变 |
[20:56] | Belle? | 贝儿 |
[20:58] | Ariel? | 艾莉尔 |
[20:59] | Where — where have you been? | 你去哪里了 |
[21:01] | I-I was — I was worried I’d never see you again. | 我还以为再也见不到你了呢 |
[21:04] | I’ve been looking for Eric. | 我一直在找埃里克 |
[21:05] | He’s been missing since we all returned. | 我们回来后 他就一直不见踪影 |
[21:07] | We were hoping we could find something of his here. | 我们想在这里找找有没有他的东西 |
[21:11] | Oh, of course — to see if he’s in Storybrooke. | 懂了 看他是不是在童话镇 |
[21:15] | Have you seen anything of his? | 你见到过他的东西吗 |
[21:16] | I, um, I only just started sorting through things, | 我才刚刚开始整理 |
[21:19] | but, uh…don’t despair. | 但…别灰心 |
[21:21] | Let’s — let’s start looking. | 我们一起找吧 |
[21:23] | Okay. | 好的 |
[21:39] | I’ve been wondering where you went. | 我还在想你跑哪去了呢 |
[22:05] | That’s Eric’s. | 那是埃里克的 |
[22:07] | How did you know that was his? | 你怎么知道那是他的 |
[22:08] | I, uh… | 我… |
[22:10] | I wasn’t sure. | 我也不确定 |
[22:12] | I saw the sea-creature clasp | 但我看见了这个海洋生物的别针 |
[22:13] | and remembered he was from a maritime kingdom. | 又想到他来自沿海国家 |
[22:17] | He is. | 是的 |
[22:18] | He was. | 曾是 |
[22:20] | And now he’s here. | 现在他在这里了 |
[22:36] | Are you out of your mind?! | 你疯了吗 |
[22:37] | Every time you’ve exhibited your power, | 你每次展现魔法 |
[22:39] | it’s been spurred by your instincts. | 都是出于本能 |
[22:42] | So today, we’re going to push those instincts | 所以今天 我们就要逼出你的本能 |
[22:47] | until you master them. | 直到你能控制好它 |
[22:49] | A little reading doesn’t sound so bad now. | 我现在觉得读书也挺好的 |
[22:50] | You can stop me. | 你可以阻止我 |
[22:52] | Stop you from what? | 阻止你什么 |
[22:54] | This. | 做这个 |
[23:02] | What the hell are you doing?! | 你搞什么鬼 |
[23:03] | Making the bridge collapse. | 毁了这座桥 |
[23:06] | You can either stop it… | 你要么阻止我 |
[23:08] | or die. | 要么就丧命于此 |
[23:15] | Regina! Enough! Stop this! | 瑞金娜 够了 住手 |
[23:17] | No, you stop it. No more hand-holding. | 不 你得行动 别再指望人帮忙了 |
[23:20] | You have to do this. | 你得自己做到 |
[23:22] | Reach into your gut. | 深入内心 |
[23:24] | You know you can do this. | 你知道自己能行的 |
[23:25] | It’s inside you, Emma. | 魔法就在你体内 艾玛 |
[23:27] | Save the bridge. | 重建这座桥 |
[23:29] | Save yourself. | 你就能自救 |
[23:45] | Did I… | 是我… |
[23:47] | Did I just do that? | 是我做到的吗 |
[23:49] | Yes. | 是的 |
[23:51] | When all I wanted was for you to retie the rope. | 其实我只指望你把绳索重新系上 |
[23:56] | It was like you said — instinct. | 你说的没错 出自本能 |
[24:00] | Why are you pissed? I did it. | 你为什么生气 我做到了 |
[24:01] | Why does it matter how? | 方式有什么关系 |
[24:03] | You think I’m mad because you didn’t listen to me? | 你觉得我生气是因为你不听我话吗 |
[24:07] | I’m mad because… | 我生气是因为 |
[24:08] | look at all this potential inside of you, | 瞧瞧你的潜能 |
[24:11] | and you’ve been wasting it. | 你却一直在浪费它 |
[24:21] | This is a locator spell, | 这是定位咒 |
[24:23] | so whatever object it’s poured on becomes enchanted | 倒在物体上 物体就会被施魔法 |
[24:26] | and returns itself to its rightful owner. | 回到真正的主人身边 |
[24:29] | Thank you, Belle. | 谢谢你 贝儿 |
[24:30] | I know that you’ve been busy trying to find a way | 我知道你在努力想办法 |
[24:32] | to break your Mr. Gold out of the witch’s control. | 让戈登先生摆脱女巫的控制 |
[24:35] | You didn’t have to do this. | 你不用这么麻烦的 |
[24:37] | No, I…I did. | 不 应该的 |
[24:40] | You know. Perhaps a little good news around here will be contagious. | 也许一点好消息可以鼓舞人心 |
[24:56] | Let’s go! | 走吧 |
[25:01] | Up close, she’s even more beautiful than I remember. | 靠近看 她比我记忆中的还要漂亮 |
[25:04] | Don’t worry, my dear. | 别担心 亲爱的 |
[25:04] | You’ll soon be back in my loving arms. | 你很快就会回到我的怀中 |
[25:07] | You do realize you’re talking to a boat? | 你知道你在和船说话吧 |
[25:10] | You have your love. I have mine. | 你有你的爱人 我也有我的 |
[25:11] | So, how are we gonna get on board, captain? | 我们要怎么上船 船长 |
[25:13] | Black beard’s crew outnumbers us. | 黑胡子的人比我们多 |
[25:18] | I’ll show you. | 我教你 |
[25:27] | Stand at attention, mates! | 立正 各位 |
[25:30] | Now boarding the ship — | 现在登船的 |
[25:32] | the rightful captain of the Jolly Roger. | 是海盗船真正的船长 |
[25:36] | Now, if the coward who tried stealing her from me | 那个想从我这里偷走她的懦夫 |
[25:38] | would kindly show his face, | 请赶紧现身 |
[25:41] | I’ll give him the punishment he deserves. | 我好给他应得的处罚 |
[25:49] | Gladly. | 乐意之至 |
[25:55] | But it’s not me who’ll be punished. | 但要被处罚的不是我 |
[26:01] | You want your ship back? | 你想要回你的船 |
[26:03] | Then take it. | 那就来抢啊 |
[26:06] | With pleasure. | 我很乐意 |
[26:31] | Oh, yeah. | 好啊 |
[26:49] | I was afraid you weren’t gonna show up. | 我还担心你不会来呢 |
[26:51] | Word on the waterways is captain Hook had gone soft. | 水上有传闻说虎克船长变软弱了 |
[26:53] | The only thing soft | 唯一柔软的东西 |
[26:55] | will be your guts spilling on this deck. | 是你将散落在甲板上的内脏 |
[27:05] | I’d never give up the Jolly Roger without a fight. | 我绝不会把海盗船拱手相让的 |
[27:23] | You think you know the ship? | 你觉得你了解这艘船 |
[27:25] | Oh, every inch of it — I assure you. | 我敢保证 每一寸都了如指掌 |
[27:28] | If that was the case… | 如果真是如此 |
[27:30] | …you’d know not to step there! | 你就该知道不该站在那里 |
[27:36] | Oh, I’ve been meaning to fix that. | 我一直想修好那里的 |
[27:38] | Finish it! | 动手啊 |
[27:40] | Fancy a shave, do we? | 想来一刀吗 |
[27:42] | Well, I’ll be happy to oblige. | 我很乐意效劳 |
[27:43] | Wait! Eric’s not on board. | 等下 埃里克不在船上 |
[27:45] | You have to get him to tell you where he is. | 你得让他说出他的下落 |
[27:50] | You heard the lady. Where is he? | 你听到了吧 他在哪 |
[27:52] | So, that’s what this was — | 原来是这样 |
[27:54] | a rescue mission for some wench? | 替一个乡下姑娘开展的救援任务 |
[27:56] | Ha! They were right about you, Hook. | 他们没说错 虎克 |
[27:59] | You have gone soft. | 你确实变软弱了 |
[28:00] | I can either make this painful… | 我可以让你痛苦 |
[28:03] | or quite painful. | 或是相当痛苦 |
[28:05] | Now answer! | 快点回答 |
[28:07] | I have him stashed safe and sound on a deserted island. | 我把他安全地藏在了一座荒岛上 |
[28:11] | Only I know where. | 只有我知道在哪 |
[28:13] | I was planning to ransom him when the time was right. | 我本想等到合适的时机去索要赎金 |
[28:16] | Whatever it is, I’ll pay it. | 你要多少 我都会付 |
[28:17] | Money’s not what I’m after anymore. | 我不再追求金钱了 |
[28:19] | Then what is it that you want? | 那你想要什么 |
[28:21] | The satisfaction of proving | 证明虎克船长 |
[28:24] | Captain Hook is no longer a pirate. | 不再是海盗的满足感 |
[28:26] | How are you gonna prove that? | 你要怎么证明呢 |
[28:28] | By giving you a choice. | 给你一个选择 |
[28:32] | Surrender the Jolly Roger to me, | 把海盗船给我 |
[28:34] | and I’ll tell you where I’m holding her prince. | 我就告诉你 我把她的王子关在哪了 |
[28:37] | Or refuse, and he dies along with me. | 如果拒绝 他就和我一起死 |
[28:50] | We must be getting close. | 我们一定接近了 |
[28:51] | Maybe he’s on one of these boats. | 也许他就在那边的某艘船上 |
[29:11] | It must be searching. | 它一定是在找 |
[29:19] | If the spell worked | 如果咒语有效 |
[29:21] | and… it’s taken us to Eric, | 而它是在带我们去找埃里克 |
[29:23] | then… he’s gone. | 那他一定是死了 |
[29:33] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[29:44] | Are you sure this is a good idea? | 你确定这主意好吗 |
[29:46] | You said you wanted to take action, so we’re taking action. | 你说你想采取行动 我们就行动 |
[29:50] | Mary Margaret… | 玛丽·玛格丽特 |
[29:51] | …our grandson would rather spend time with a pirate than us, | 我们外孙比起我们更喜欢跟海盗在一起 |
[29:54] | but not after today. | 但今天开始将有所改变 |
[29:55] | It’s dangerous — not to mention illegal! | 这很危险 更不用说还是违法的 |
[29:57] | It couldn’t be safer. | 已经非常安全了 |
[29:58] | And as far as legality, I’m the sheriff. | 至于违法的问题 我就是警长 |
[30:10] | So, are you sure this is okay? | 你确定这样没问题吗 |
[30:11] | Well, if Killian can teach you how to steal a boat, | 如果基里安能教你如何偷船 |
[30:13] | I can teach you how to drive. | 我就可以教你如何开车 |
[30:15] | Technically, we borrowed it. | 严格来 我们是借的 |
[30:17] | well, what do you say we see how you can handle | 我们瞧瞧你应付 |
[30:19] | a land vessel? | “陆船”怎么样 |
[30:24] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[30:26] | Steady, steady. There you go. | 慢慢的 稳住 走吧 |
[30:29] | All right. Steady. Steady. | 好 稳住 稳住 |
[30:30] | I-I got it. I got it. | 我可以 我可以 |
[30:33] | Steady. Steady. | 稳住 稳住 |
[30:34] | Okay. | 好 |
[30:40] | Watch out! | 小心 |
[30:50] | I saved Eric from the sea once before. | 我曾从海中救起过埃里克 |
[30:54] | I just never thought that I would lose him to it in the end. | 没想到他最终还是葬身海底 |
[30:58] | A sailor couldn’t hope for a better resting place. | 这是水手最好的长眠之地 |
[31:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[31:06] | I didn’t do anything. | 我什么都没做 |
[31:09] | You found Eric’s cloak. | 你找到了埃里克的斗篷 |
[31:11] | I would have never stopped looking for him. | 我本来会一直寻找下去 |
[31:15] | At least now I know that our story’s over. | 至少现在我知道我们的故事到此结束了 |
[31:22] | I just wish I knew how it ended. | 我真想知道究竟是怎么结束的 |
[31:29] | You’re more than a pirate, Hook. | 你不止是一个海盗 虎克 |
[31:31] | You have a true heart. | 你有一颗真心 |
[31:33] | I’ll always be grateful that you tried to help me. | 我会永远感激你试着帮我 |
[31:48] | You can’t do this. | 你不能这么做 |
[31:50] | We had an agreement. | 我们说好的 |
[31:51] | You promised me that you would help find Eric. | 你跟我保证过你会找到埃里克的 |
[31:54] | Please. | 求你了 |
[31:55] | I know that you are a good man, | 我知道你是一个好人 |
[31:57] | and I know that man is still in there somewhere. | 我知道你内心深处还是那个好人 |
[31:59] | It’s not too late to do the right thing. | 做正确的事还为时不晚 |
[32:02] | Isn’t true love more important than a few planks of wood and a sail? | 难道真爱不比几块木板一张帆更重要吗 |
[32:06] | She might just be a few planks and a sail, but she’s mine. | 她也许只是几块木板和一张帆 但她是我的 |
[32:10] | She’s all I need. | 我只需要她 |
[32:13] | Love brings nothing but wasted years and endless torment. | 爱什么都不是 只会荒废年月 带来无尽折磨 |
[32:16] | I’m doing you a favor. | 我这是在帮你 |
[32:20] | A little something to whet the | 这下海底下那些 |
[32:21] | appetite of our razor-toothed friends below. | 牙尖齿利的朋友要胃口大开了 |
[32:24] | No!! | 不 |
[32:28] | Enjoy the feast, boys! | 享受盛宴吧 |
[32:33] | The Jolly Roger is mine! | 海盗船是我的 |
[32:36] | Any man willing to swear an oath to me | 自愿对我宣誓的人 |
[32:39] | shall be given quarter. | 将得到宽大处理 |
[32:40] | Those who don’t, | 不愿的 |
[32:41] | you’re welcome to follow your former captain. | 欢迎去陪你们的前任船长 |
[32:47] | You may release her, Mr. Smee. | 可以放开她了 斯密先生 |
[32:54] | I was wrong about you, captain. | 我看错你了 船长 |
[32:57] | You’re selfish, and you’re heartless. | 你自私 无情 |
[33:01] | And that is what will bring you wasted years and endless torment. | 这才会让你荒废年岁 受无尽折磨 |
[33:06] | I feel sorry for you. | 我可怜你 |
[33:08] | You’ll never be happy. | 你永远无法快乐 |
[33:11] | Where do you think you’re going? | 你要去哪 |
[33:12] | Eric’s still out there, | 埃里克还活着 |
[33:14] | and whatever it takes, I will find him. | 我会不惜一切代价找回他 |
[33:40] | Ariel! Wait! | 艾莉尔 等等 |
[33:43] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[33:46] | I have a confession. | 我要坦白 |
[33:50] | I haven’t been entirely truthful with you — | 我没有完全跟你说实话 |
[33:53] | with myself. | 对自己也不够坦诚 |
[33:56] | You and I met before. | 我们以前见过 |
[33:58] | Our paths crossed during the missing year. | 在失去记忆的一年里我们见过 |
[34:01] | What? | 什么 |
[34:03] | Eric had been kidnapped by the pirate Black Beard. | 埃里克被海盗黑胡子绑架了 |
[34:07] | You asked me to find him. | 你请求我找到他 |
[34:09] | I-I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[34:12] | Why didn’t you say anything? | 你之前为什么没说 |
[34:14] | Because I was too ashamed. | 因为我太惭愧了 |
[34:16] | I sacrificed saving your prince for my ship. | 我为了船而没有救你的王子 |
[34:20] | I am so sorry, Ariel. | 真的很对不起 艾莉尔 |
[34:23] | You’re a coward! | 你是个懦夫 |
[34:25] | And a monster! | 禽兽 |
[34:27] | You let a man die for your ship?! | 为了你的船 让别人送命 |
[34:31] | What kind of person does that? | 什么人会做这种事 |
[34:33] | The kind who’s empty, | 空虚的人 |
[34:35] | who believes that a ship | 我以为一艘船 |
[34:36] | can fill a void left by a broken heart. | 能填补我破碎的心留下的空洞 |
[34:38] | And that makes it okay?! | 这也算理由吗 |
[34:39] | No, it doesn’t. | 不算 |
[34:41] | I would give anything to take it back, | 我愿不惜一切挽回他 |
[34:44] | to make things right. | 纠正错误 |
[34:46] | Anything? | 一切吗 |
[34:47] | Yes — anything. | 是 一切 |
[34:48] | How am I supposed to trust a man | 我要怎么信任一个 |
[34:50] | who no longer believes in love? | 不再相信爱的人呢 |
[34:53] | I still do. | 我还相信爱 |
[34:55] | Then swear to me on it. | 那就以爱之名对我发誓 |
[34:57] | This woman that broke your heart — | 这个让你心碎的女人 |
[35:01] | do you still love her? | 你还爱她吗 |
[35:04] | Yes. | 爱 |
[35:06] | Then swear to me on her name. | 那就以她的名字起誓 |
[35:09] | I swear on Emma Swan. | 我以艾玛·斯旺起誓 |
[35:15] | Thank you, captain. | 谢谢 船长 |
[35:17] | That’s exactly what I needed to hear. | 我就想听你这么说 |
[35:25] | What the hell? | 怎么回事 |
[35:29] | Zelena? | 塞琳娜 |
[35:31] | It was you. | 是你 |
[35:32] | Where’s Ariel? | 艾莉尔呢 |
[35:35] | Relax. She was never really here. | 别担心 她根本没来过 |
[35:38] | After she left you on your beloved ship, | 离开你心爱的船后 |
[35:40] | she actually found where Black Beard had been keeping her prince. | 她还真找到了黑胡子关她王子的地方 |
[35:43] | She found him? | 她找到他了 |
[35:45] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[35:47] | My spies are always circling, captain, | 我的眼线无处不在 船长 |
[35:49] | through every realm — always circling. | 每个国度 都有眼线 |
[35:52] | She found him on Hangman’s Island, | 她在刽子手岛上找到了他 |
[35:54] | which was outside the force of the curse. | 那岛没有受到诅咒的影响 |
[35:56] | They’ve been living happily ever after ever since. | 之后他们一直幸福快乐地生活着 |
[36:00] | Don’t you just love a good twist? | 美好的转折令人喜悦 不是吗 |
[36:04] | I don’t understand. | 我不懂 |
[36:05] | Why would you pretend to be her? | 你为什么要装成她 |
[36:07] | To corrupt your love. | 污染你的爱 |
[36:09] | As I said earlier, | 我之前说过 |
[36:11] | I’ve known about your dirty little secret for quite some time | 我早就知道你那点心思了 |
[36:15] | seen the guilt on your face | 看得到那天的决定 |
[36:16] | over the decision you made that day. | 在你脸上留下的愧疚 |
[36:18] | I knew it haunted you. | 我知道你因此烦恼 |
[36:21] | And I knew I could use it. | 我能利用你的烦恼 |
[36:23] | Use it for what? | 利用我干什么 |
[36:25] | When you invoked the name of your love | 当你自私地寻求救赎 |
[36:27] | in a selfish plea for redemption, | 而呼唤心爱之人的名字时 |
[36:28] | I was able to curse you more specifically, your kiss. | 我就能诅咒你的吻 |
[36:33] | See, the next time your lips touch Emma Swan’s, | 下次你吻艾玛·斯旺时 |
[36:38] | all of her magic will be taken. | 她所有的魔力都会消失 |
[36:41] | Everything that makes her special, | 让她与众不同 |
[36:44] | that makes her powerful, that makes her a threat | 让她强大 威胁我的一切 |
[36:48] | will be gone. | 都会消失 |
[36:51] | I won’t do it. | 我不会这么做的 |
[36:53] | I’ll tell her. And she’ll defeat you. | 我会告诉她 她会打败你的 |
[36:56] | Then I’ll send the dark one to kill her before you can. | 那我就先让黑暗者杀了她 |
[37:01] | No, you won’t. | 你杀不了 |
[37:06] | If you could have killed her, you would have. | 要是可以 你早把她杀了 |
[37:10] | You need her power removed. | 你需要她力量消失 |
[37:12] | It’s why you didn’t kill her when she came to the town. | 所以她来到镇上时你没杀她 |
[37:15] | It’s why you had a monkey look after her in New York | 所以你派飞猴去纽约盯着她 |
[37:18] | instead of killing her. | 而没杀她 |
[37:21] | For some reason… you can’t. | 因为某种原因 你不能杀她 |
[37:27] | It no longer matters, | 不重要了 |
[37:28] | because you’re going to remove her powers. | 因为你要去解除她的力量 |
[37:31] | I may not be able to hurt Emma, | 我也许伤不了艾玛 |
[37:33] | but I can hurt those around her — | 但我能伤害她身边的人 |
[37:35] | her parents, her friends… | 她的父母 她的朋友 |
[37:38] | Her child. | 她的孩子 |
[37:39] | Do not go near them. | 你休息碰他们 |
[37:40] | Oh, yes. | 对了 |
[37:42] | You’ve become quite fond of the boy, haven’t you? | 你还挺喜欢那孩子的 是吧 |
[37:45] | I will enjoy turning him into a monkey’s breakfast. | 我很乐意把他喂给猴子当早餐 |
[37:48] | I’ll stop you. | 我会阻止你 |
[37:49] | No, you won’t. | 你不会的 |
[37:51] | That pointy, little hook of yours can scratch a mere mortal, but me? | 你那小尖钩子 伤得了一般人 可伤不了我 |
[37:57] | You’re out of your depth, pirate. | 别不自量力 海盗 |
[38:00] | The choice is yours. | 选择在你手里 |
[38:02] | Kiss Emma and remove her powers | 吻艾玛 让她的力量消失 |
[38:04] | or everyone she loves dies. | 不然所有她爱的人都得死 |
[38:33] | Swan? I didn’t expect to see you here. | 斯旺 你怎么在这里 |
[38:35] | What do you mean? Where’s Henry? | 什么意思 亨利呢 |
[38:37] | Is everything all right? | 没什么事吧 |
[38:38] | He’s fine. He’s with his grandparents. | 他没事 他外公外婆带着他 |
[38:39] | I thought they might be back here. | 我以为他们回来了 |
[38:41] | We haven’t seen them. | 我们没见到他们 |
[38:42] | If you’re not with Henry, | 如果你没跟亨利在一起 |
[38:44] | what have you been doing all day? | 那你这一天都干什么了 |
[38:46] | I was enlisted to help Ariel find her lost prince. | 我去帮艾莉尔找她的王子了 |
[38:49] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[38:52] | That fish is in Storybrooke? | 小鱼来童话镇了吗 |
[38:56] | She was, yes. | 是的 |
[38:58] | And we found a clue in gold’s shop | 我们在戈登的店里发现了线索 |
[39:00] | which led us to discover | 进而发现 |
[39:01] | that Eric had been shipwrecked on Hangman’s Island, | 埃里克在魔法森林海岸边的 |
[39:03] | just off the coast of the enchanted forest. | 刽子手岛遭遇了海难 |
[39:05] | Zelena’s curse must not have reached that far. | 塞琳娜的诅咒到不了那里 |
[39:08] | Ariel’s on her way there now. | 艾莉尔正赶往那里 |
[39:09] | She wanted me to say goodbye to Mary Margaret for her. | 她让我替她向玛丽·玛格丽特道别 |
[39:14] | At the rate mermaids swim, she’s probably already there. | 以人鱼游泳的速度 她应该已经到了 |
[39:18] | In fact, let’s find out. | 我们看看吧 |
[39:22] | I thought you couldn’t use mirror magic to look between worlds. | 你不是不能用魔镜看其他世界吗 |
[39:25] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[39:27] | But after seeing the raw power you possess, | 但看到你拥有的原始法力后 |
[39:30] | I think maybe you can. | 我觉得也许你可以 |
[39:33] | There’s no need. I’m sure she’s fine. | 没这个必要 我确定她没事 |
[39:35] | Anyway, it’s bad form to spy on such a private affair. | 而且偷窥别人的隐私多不礼貌 |
[39:39] | How do I do it? | 我该怎么做 |
[39:41] | Well, you’ve focused. | 集中注意力 |
[39:43] | You’ve let emotions awaken your power. | 让你的情感唤醒你的力量 |
[39:46] | Now you have to look inward. | 现在 审视内心 |
[40:09] | You did this? | 这是你做的 |
[40:11] | You brought them together? | 你让他们在一起了 |
[40:13] | No. | 不 |
[40:14] | It was Ariel. She never stopped believing. | 是艾莉尔 她一直没放弃信念 |
[40:17] | Modesty? | 还谦虚起来了 |
[40:19] | You’re just full of surprises today. | 你今天真是充满惊喜 |
[40:23] | Where have you guys been? | 你们去哪里了 |
[40:24] | Only having the best day ever. | 度过了最美妙的一天 |
[40:27] | David let me drive his truck. | 戴维让我开他的卡车 |
[40:29] | You let him what?! | 你让他干什么了 |
[40:34] | A-as mayor, I can’t let an unlicensed, underage driver | 作为镇长 我不能允许未成年人在童话镇 |
[40:39] | on the streets of storybrooke. | 无证驾驶机动车 |
[40:40] | As mayor, you might want to throw a little money at road repair. | 作为镇长 你恐怕得花点钱维修道路了 |
[40:44] | Excuse me? | 什么意思 |
[40:46] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[40:47] | This is a terrible mistake. | 这是个可怕的错误 |
[40:48] | She’s right. Someone could have been seriously hurt. | 她说的对 可能会伤到人呢 |
[40:51] | Only if you’re a mailbox. | 只伤到邮筒了 |
[40:54] | It was so much fun. | 太有意思了 |
[40:55] | What can I say? I’ve got a reckless, carefree… | 没办法 我也有鲁莽 不负责的 |
[40:58] | fun side. | 有趣的一面 |
[41:02] | Killian? | 基里安 |
[41:03] | Where’s our friend? | 我们的朋友呢 |
[41:05] | It turns out her missing… husband was back home after all. | 她失踪的丈夫其实已经回家了 |
[41:10] | It’s true. | 是真的 |
[41:11] | We just checked in on them on…Skype. | 我们刚刚看到他们了 通过网络电话 |
[41:15] | She sends her regards, but she was too excited to wait. | 她兴奋得等不及了 让我转达感谢之情 |
[41:19] | A happy ending. | 幸福结局 |
[41:21] | Well, maybe our luck’s about to change. | 也许我们要转运了 |
[41:24] | Dinner at Granny’s? | 去外婆家庆祝一下 |
[41:27] | Can I drive? | 能让我开车吗 |
[41:27] | No! | 不行 |
[41:29] | Well, I guess I’ll leave you guys to it. | 我还是不打搅你们了 |
[41:32] | You’re not coming? | 你不一起去吗 |
[41:36] | Another time, perhaps. | 还是下次吧 |
[41:37] | Well, if you change your mind, you know where we’ll be. | 如果你改主意 就去找我们 |
[41:41] | And, Killian… | 基里安 |
[41:44] | Whatever happened this past year, | 无论过去一年发生了什么 |
[41:45] | whatever you’re not telling me… | 无论你还有什么没告诉我 |
[41:48] | I don’t care. | 我都不介意 |
[41:50] | I’m tired of living in the past. | 我厌倦了生活在过去 |
[41:53] | I know how you feel. | 我了解你的感受 |