时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | How do we stop Zelena? | 我们要怎么阻止塞琳娜 |
[00:05] | The good witch of the south. | 南方好女巫 |
[00:07] | Glinda. | 格林达 |
[00:08] | The next time your lips touch Emma Swan’s, | 下次你吻艾玛·斯旺时 |
[00:11] | all of her magic will be taken. | 她所有的魔力都会消失 |
[00:13] | It’s the baby. | 是孩子 |
[00:14] | It’s coming. | 要生了 |
[00:21] | – Help! Over here! – I’m okay. | -救命 这里 -我没事 |
[00:31] | All right, breathe. | 好 深呼吸 |
[00:33] | Paging pharmacology. | 传呼药理学部 |
[00:34] | Pharmacology. | 药理学部 |
[00:51] | Let’s get them in 2. Let’s go. Move. | 带他们去二号病房 快点 |
[00:57] | How you feeling? | 你感觉如何 |
[00:59] | – Nurse. – Yes, doctor? | -护士 -是 医生 |
[01:00] | A little help here. | 来帮忙 |
[01:03] | There. That will do. | 好 这就够了 |
[01:05] | You said it yourself. | 你自己说过 |
[01:08] | Spinning clears your mind. | 纺纱能清理思路 |
[01:12] | Or should I say… your brain. | 或者该说 你的大脑 |
[01:19] | There’s just one more ingredient to collect. | 还差一种原料就集齐了 |
[01:47] | Your turn, dearie. | 该你了 亲爱的 |
[01:59] | Really? It’s not that difficult. | 不是吧 又没那么难 |
[02:09] | Quiet. | 安静 |
[02:10] | I can’t concentrate with all that screeching. | 你一直尖叫 我没法集中注意力 |
[02:13] | It’s probably me. | 也许是因为我吧 |
[02:15] | He was never much of a fan. | 他向来不怎么喜欢我 |
[02:17] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[02:18] | Glinda, the good witch of the south. | 南方好女巫格林达 |
[02:21] | You can relax. | 你可以放松 |
[02:23] | I’m not here to fight you. | 我来不是和你打架的 |
[02:25] | I’m here to thank you… | 而是来感谢你的 |
[02:26] | for showing Oz the true nature of the wizard | 向奥兹揭穿了这个巫师的真面目 |
[02:29] | and for standing up to him. | 还勇敢抵抗他 |
[02:32] | And you’re glad that I turned him into a monkey? | 你很高兴我把他变成了猴子吗 |
[02:36] | A little time as your pet will do him good. | 当一阵子你的宠物对他有好处 |
[02:39] | He was a trickster, | 他是个骗子 |
[02:40] | offering people hope he could never deliver. | 给了人们永远无法实现的希望 |
[02:44] | You’re quite powerful, Zelena. | 你的法力很强大 塞琳娜 |
[02:47] | I know. | 我知道 |
[02:48] | But you’re wasting it on these foolish pursuits. | 但你却将其浪费在愚蠢的追求上 |
[02:51] | What do you know about what I want? | 你又不了解我的欲求 |
[02:54] | You want to change your destiny, | 你想改变命运 |
[02:55] | but you can’t go back in time. | 但你没法回到过去 |
[02:58] | No one can. | 谁也不行 |
[03:01] | Why don’t you come with me? | 你跟我来吧 |
[03:03] | Why on earth would I do that? | 我凭什么 |
[03:04] | Because I think I can offer you something | 因为我觉得我可以给你 |
[03:06] | that you’re really looking for. | 你真正想要的东西 |
[03:08] | There are some people that I want you to meet. | 我希望你见一些人 |
[03:12] | Who? | 谁 |
[03:13] | Come meet your real sisters. | 来见见你真正的姐妹们吧 |
[03:20] | There. Dig. | 就那儿 挖吧 |
[03:24] | You think I’ll fail. | 你觉得我会失败 |
[03:26] | I think destiny is destiny. | 我觉得命运无法改变 |
[03:32] | You’re wrong. | 你错了 |
[03:34] | I can change it. | 我能改变命运 |
[03:37] | And once I fix the past, my mother will keep me, | 一旦我修正过去 我妈妈就会留下我 |
[03:41] | Regina will never have been born, | 瑞金娜不会出生 |
[03:43] | and I’ll get everything she ever had. | 我会得到她的一切 |
[03:46] | With the right ingredients, I can do anything. | 只要有正确的原料 我无所不能 |
[03:51] | Whether it works or not is irrelevant, dearie. | 是否奏效毫不重要 亲爱的 |
[03:55] | Because no matter what you change of your past… | 因为不管你改变了什么过去 |
[04:01] | one thing shall remain the same — | 有一样东西是不会变的 |
[04:05] | who you are. | 你自己 |
[04:07] | And that is a fate you can never escape. | 那是你永远无法摆脱的命运 |
[04:12] | We shall see. | 我们走着瞧 |
[04:21] | – It’s gonna be okay. – Is it? | -会没事的 -是吗 |
[04:23] | Our baby’s going to be fine. | 我们的宝宝会没事的 |
[04:24] | It’s never going to leave your arms. | 它不会离开你的臂弯 |
[04:25] | I don’t care who’s out there. | 我不管是谁在虎视眈眈 |
[04:26] | Oh, that’s what we thought last time. | 我们上次就是这么想的 |
[04:28] | I know. This time… | 我知道 这次 |
[04:31] | …we have someone else on our side. | 我们这边有人帮忙 |
[04:39] | You really think this protection spell | 你真的觉得这个保护咒 |
[04:40] | will be enough to hold her off? | 足够挡住她吗 |
[04:43] | It depends if your brand of magic is stronger than hers. | 要看你的魔法是否比她强大了 |
[04:46] | If it is, no one wielding dark magic will be able to get in here. | 如果是 施展黑魔法的人就无法进来 |
[04:50] | That doesn’t sound like a vote of confidence. | 你似乎不是很信任我啊 |
[04:51] | It isn’t. But we’re out of options. | 的确 但我们别无选择了 |
[04:55] | Swan. | 斯旺 |
[04:58] | I heard the little royal was on his way. | 我听说王室新成员就要出生了 |
[05:00] | I don’t think it’s a good idea for you to be here right now. | 我觉得你现在不应该来 |
[05:03] | – I want to help. – If you really wanted to help, | -我想帮忙 -如果你真想帮忙 |
[05:05] | you would have told me when Zelena cursed your lips. | 塞琳娜诅咒你双唇的时候你就该告诉我 |
[05:07] | I had no choice. | 我没有办法 |
[05:08] | She threatened you and your family. | 她拿你和你的家人威胁我 |
[05:11] | I…was trying to help. | 我只是想帮忙 |
[05:13] | Telling me what was going on would have been help. | 告诉我发生了什么事就会有帮助 |
[05:15] | And a death sentence for your boy. | 那她会杀死你儿子 |
[05:18] | Henry’s safety is my concern, not yours, | 亨利的安全是我的事 不是你的事 |
[05:20] | which is why I’m taking this fight to Zelena. | 所以我要去找塞琳娜 |
[05:23] | This ends today. | 这一切今天结束 |
[05:30] | Emma, wait. | 艾玛 等等 |
[05:33] | You don’t have to do this alone. | 你不用自己面对的 |
[05:34] | Yeah, I do. You need to stay with Mary Margaret. | 不 我得自己去 你得陪着玛丽·玛格丽特 |
[05:36] | Yeah, I know, but you need help. | 是的 我知道 但你需要帮助 |
[05:39] | Take Hook. | 带上虎克 |
[05:40] | Are you insane? | 你疯了吗 |
[05:41] | He’s going with you. You’re going with her. | 他跟你一起去 你跟她一起去 |
[05:43] | I thought you didn’t trust me, mate. | 我以为你不信任我呢 伙计 |
[05:45] | Zelena backed you into a corner. | 塞琳娜把你逼上绝路 |
[05:46] | You did the best you could. | 你尽力而为了 |
[05:47] | See? Even your father gets it. | 看到了吗 你爸爸都理解 |
[05:48] | Yeah, because he knows about keeping secrets from loved ones. | 是啊 他理解对深爱的人隐瞒秘密这种事 |
[05:51] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[05:52] | – I’m doing this alone. – No, you’re not. | -我要自己去 -不 不行 |
[05:54] | This isn’t about you. It’s about all of us. | 这不只是你的事 是我们所有人的事 |
[05:57] | What is he gonna do? | 他能干什么 |
[05:58] | I have magic. He’s got one hand. | 我有魔法 他只有一只手 |
[06:00] | You know I’m good in a fight. | 我很擅长打斗 |
[06:01] | At the very least, he can draw fire. | 至少 他可以吸引火力 |
[06:03] | What, now I’m cannon fodder? | 什么 我成炮灰了吗 |
[06:06] | Fine. He can come. | 好吧 他可以来 |
[06:08] | Fair enough. | 好吧 |
[06:11] | – Shall we? – Hang on. Give me a sec. | -我们走吧 -等等 等我一会儿 |
[06:16] | Hey, kid. | 孩子 |
[06:17] | Hey, mom. Is the baby here? | 妈妈 宝宝出生了吗 |
[06:19] | Not yet, but it will be soon. | 还没有 很快就生了 |
[06:20] | I’m sorry, but I have to go. | 对不起 但我得走了 |
[06:21] | I have to take care of this witch, | 我得解决那个女巫 |
[06:22] | but it’s gonna be all right, | 但一切都会没事的 |
[06:24] | and I’ll be back before you know it. | 我很快就能回来了 |
[06:25] | I know. I’m not worried. | 我知道 我不担心 |
[06:28] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[06:29] | Defeating bad guys is what you do. | 打败坏人是你的专长 |
[06:38] | Go. | 去吧 |
[06:41] | I’ll keep him safe. | 我会保护他的 |
[06:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:43] | You ready, Swan? | 准备好了吗 斯旺 |
[06:46] | Yeah. Let’s end this. | 是的 我们去做个了结吧 |
[07:02] | Are you keeping up on current events? | 你在关注时事吗 |
[07:04] | No, I-I’m looking at the classifieds. | 不 我在看分类广告 |
[07:06] | Oh? A little young for a job, aren’t you? | 你现在找工作有点早吧 |
[07:08] | I’m actually looking at apartments. | 我在找公寓 |
[07:11] | Mary Margaret’s place will be crowded after the baby, | 孩子出生后 玛丽·玛格丽特那里会很挤 |
[07:14] | and I’ll be back and forth from Regina’s. | 我会时不时去瑞金娜家住 |
[07:16] | But Emma, she — – she can’t sleep in her car. | 但是艾玛 她不能睡在她的车里 |
[07:18] | No, not comfortably. | 是啊 不舒服 |
[07:22] | It’s really good to see you, Henry. | 很高兴能见到你 亨利 |
[07:23] | I missed you. | 我很想你 |
[07:25] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[07:28] | Maybe a place by the water with a view. | 或许该找一个海景房 |
[07:33] | You know, have you spoken to Emma about this, | 你跟艾玛谈过这些吗 |
[07:35] | about staying in Storybrooke? | 待在童话镇的事 |
[07:38] | Well, what’s to talk about? | 有什么好谈的 |
[07:39] | We’re…home. | 我们回家了 |
[07:43] | I never should have brought Henry back to Storybrooke. | 我就不该带亨利回童话镇 |
[07:45] | You did what you thought was right. | 你做了你认为是正确的事 |
[07:46] | I did what you manipulated me into. | 那都是你的诡计 |
[07:48] | Your parents needed you, Swan. The town needed you. | 你父母需要你 斯旺 这个镇需要你 |
[07:50] | Henry also needed me. | 亨利也需要我 |
[07:51] | We were happy in New York. | 我们在纽约很快乐 |
[07:53] | Once I’m done melting this witch, | 我消灭这个女巫后 |
[07:54] | I’d like us to be happy again. | 我希望我们能重新快乐起来 |
[07:56] | You know, as content as you were in that city, it wasn’t real. | 不管你在城里过得多惬意 那都不是真的 |
[07:59] | It was real for me, for him. | 对我 对他来说都是真的 |
[08:00] | Everything that happened happened. | 发生的一切都是真的 |
[08:02] | Minus all the things you’d forgotten. | 但你们失去了很多记忆 |
[08:03] | Part of you is not the real you, | 你们并不完全是真实的自己 |
[08:05] | and, like it or not, a big part of you and Henry | 不管你怎么想 你和亨利很大的一部分 |
[08:07] | belongs in this town. | 属于这个小镇 |
[08:08] | Yeah, the part of us that’s always in danger. | 而我们的这一部分总处于危险中 |
[08:10] | We’re leaving. | 我们要离开 |
[08:12] | What does the boy think? | 亨利怎么想的 |
[08:13] | He’s a kid. | 他只是个孩子 |
[08:14] | He wants chocolate milk in his cereal. | 只想在麦片粥里加巧克力牛奶 |
[08:15] | I’m his mother. I know what’s best for him. | 我是他妈妈 我知道怎样对他最好 |
[08:18] | What’s best for him… or for you? | 对他最好 还是对你最好 |
[08:20] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[08:23] | You’ve taken care of the boy quite well here. | 你在这里也把他照顾得很好 |
[08:26] | You can talk about danger, all you like, | 随你怎么说这里危险 |
[08:27] | but it isn’t that. | 但却不是因为这个 |
[08:30] | So, tell me, what is it? | 告诉我 到底怎么了 |
[08:33] | Why are you so scared of staying? | 你为什么这么害怕留下 |
[08:36] | I think it’s because you can see a future here, | 我认为是因为你觉得自己能留下 |
[08:40] | a happy one. | 幸福地生活 |
[08:42] | Let me guess — with you? | 我猜猜 和你在一起吗 |
[08:46] | You two are so adorable. | 你俩真是太有爱了 |
[08:48] | But instead of looking for each other, | 但与其寻找彼此 |
[08:51] | maybe you should be focused on me. | 也许你们该把精力集中在我身上 |
[08:53] | Although, without magic, | 但没有魔法 |
[08:55] | that could prove to be a challenge. | 你或许要比较难办了 |
[08:56] | The next time you try to take my power, why don’t you try | 下次你再想夺走我的麻烦 不如试试 |
[08:58] | enchanting the lips of someone I’ll actually kiss? | 诅咒我真想吻的人的双唇 |
[09:01] | See, Emma, you’ve got a decision to make. | 艾玛 你得做出选择 |
[09:03] | You can keep your magic, which makes you both so sad, | 保留你的魔法 让你俩都难过 |
[09:06] | or you can save the man that you can’t wait to run away from. | 或者去救那个你迫不及待想要逃离的人 |
[09:10] | Rumple. | 朗普 |
[09:15] | Hook! | 虎克 |
[09:16] | Choose wisely. | 要慎重选择 |
[09:22] | Try all you like. | 随你怎么使劲 |
[09:24] | You can’t free him. | 你拽不动他的 |
[09:34] | What is this place? | 这是什么地方 |
[09:36] | The heart of Oz. | 奥兹王国的心脏 |
[09:38] | These are my sister witches from the north and the east. | 她们是我的女巫姐妹 分别来自北方和东方 |
[09:42] | Each represents a special part of magic — | 每个人都代表着特定的一部分魔法 |
[09:45] | Love, wisdom, and courage. | 爱 智慧和勇气 |
[09:49] | Together, our abilities are far more powerful | 我们结合起来的法力比 |
[09:51] | than they could ever be on our own. | 单独时强大很多 |
[09:53] | We can do things that no one else can. | 我们能做别人无法做到的事 |
[09:56] | Like travel through time? | 比如穿越时空 |
[10:00] | That’s not why we brought you here. | 这不是我们带你来的原因 |
[10:02] | But you said you wanted to help me. | 可你说过你想帮我 |
[10:04] | If you can’t change my past, then — | 如果你不能改变我的过去 那… |
[10:06] | I brought you here to change your future. | 我带你来是要改变你的未来 |
[10:10] | This seat has been empty for some time. | 这个位置虚席以待有段时间了 |
[10:13] | We’d like you to fill it. | 我们希望你加入 |
[10:18] | What does the west represent? | 西方代表什么 |
[10:20] | The most elusive of elements — innocence. | 最难捉摸的元素 纯真 |
[10:25] | Well, then, I’m the last person that you should consider. | 那我就是你最不该考虑的人选 |
[10:28] | I mean, look at me. | 看看我 |
[10:29] | I’m wicked. | 我很邪恶 |
[10:30] | But you don’t have to be. | 但你不非得邪恶 |
[10:32] | Innocence reclaimed can be just as powerful as innocence born. | 重获的纯真可以如最初的纯真一般强大 |
[10:36] | You simply have to choose to be good. | 你只需选择做好人 |
[10:39] | Well, that’s easy for you to say. | 你说得倒轻松 |
[10:41] | Good is part of your name. | 你的名号里都有个”好”字 |
[10:43] | Glinda, aren’t you going to tell her? | 格林达 你不打算告诉她吗 |
[10:46] | Tell me what? | 告诉我什么 |
[10:49] | I didn’t want to say anything unless I had to. | 不到万非得以 我不想说的 |
[10:51] | I wanted to let you shape your own destiny. | 我想让你决定你自己的命运 |
[10:54] | What could you possibly know about my destiny? | 你怎么可能知道我的命运 |
[10:57] | Glinda’s the keeper of the Book of Records. | 格林达是《奥兹史册》的看守人 |
[10:59] | It chronicles the past, present, and future of Oz. | 史册里记载了奥兹的过去 现在和未来 |
[11:03] | The book foretells of a powerful sorceress | 史册预言了一位强大的女巫 |
[11:05] | who will join our Sisterhood as a protector of Oz. | 会加入我们的女巫姐妹团 成为奥兹守护者 |
[11:09] | And you think that that’s me? | 你认为这人是我吗 |
[11:10] | The book says that this sorceress from the west | 史册上说这位来自西方的女巫 |
[11:12] | will come to this land by cyclone. | 会被龙卷风带到这片土地 |
[11:15] | I was brought here by a cyclone. | 我确实是被龙卷风带过来的 |
[11:18] | That’s right. | 这就对了 |
[11:19] | We’ve been looking for you for a long time, Zelena. | 我们找了你好久 塞琳娜 |
[11:22] | You’ve always been meant for more. | 你一直注定成就不凡 |
[11:24] | I know you don’t think so, but you can do this. | 我知道你不这么认为 但你能胜任的 |
[11:28] | You just have to let go of your past. | 只要你放开过去 |
[11:37] | Hook. Hook! | 虎克 虎克 |
[11:39] | Hook, wake up! Killian! | 虎克 醒醒 基利安 |
[11:42] | Killian, come back to me. | 基利安 回来 |
[11:44] | Oh, god. | 天呐 |
[11:45] | Son of a bitch. | 该死的 |
[11:59] | Hook. Come back to me. | 虎克 醒醒 |
[12:12] | Swan? | 斯旺 |
[12:16] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[12:18] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[12:47] | Sorry, sis. But I’m over you. | 抱歉 妹妹 我不纠结于你了 |
[12:53] | That was lovely, Zelena. | 太好了 塞琳娜 |
[12:55] | I’m impressed. | 我很赞叹 |
[12:57] | I knew you would make the right choice. | 我就知道你会做出正确的选择 |
[13:06] | What’s that? | 这是什么 |
[13:07] | A very special pendant. | 一块特别的坠饰 |
[13:09] | Each of the witches – in the sisterhood wears one. | 每个女巫姐妹团的成员都有一条 |
[13:13] | Guard it with your life | 用生命保护它 |
[13:15] | Because, in many ways, it now is your life. | 因为从很多方面说 它就是你的生命 |
[13:19] | You were born with great power, Zelena. | 你生来就有强大力量 塞琳娜 |
[13:21] | And now — – now this pendant will harness, | 如今 这件首饰会控制 |
[13:24] | protect, and grow that power — all of it. | 保护 并增强你的力量 所有力量 |
[13:29] | Will it make me stronger? | 它会让我更强 |
[13:31] | Than you could possibly imagine. | 强到你无法想象 |
[13:33] | However, the price is, without it, you are powerless. | 然而代价是 没有它 你会失去法力 |
[13:38] | But so long as you do continue to wear it, | 但只要你戴着它 |
[13:40] | you will be able to accomplish untold miracles. | 就可以完成无数奇迹 |
[13:44] | Does this mean — | 这意味着… |
[13:45] | You are one of us. | 你是我们的成员了 |
[13:47] | Yes. Our sister. | 是我们的姐妹 |
[13:51] | Take a look. | 你看 |
[14:04] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[14:06] | Don’t thank me. Thank yourself. | 别谢我 谢你自己 |
[14:08] | You did it all. You let go of your envy. | 你自己做到的 你放下了嫉妒心 |
[14:11] | You took control of your destiny. | 控制了自己的命运 |
[14:22] | Incoming! | 他们来了 |
[14:29] | What the hell was that? | 怎么回事 |
[14:31] | It doesn’t matter. This baby’s coming. | 不重要 孩子要出来了 |
[14:37] | Steady, men. Steady. | 稳住 大伙 稳住 |
[14:41] | Aim true for Little John! | 为了小约翰 瞄准点 |
[14:46] | Oh, didn’t you learn your lesson the last time? | 上次还没吸取教训吗 |
[14:49] | This is more powerful than your true love. | 匕首比你的真爱有用多了 |
[14:51] | I refuse to believe that. | 我不相信 |
[14:53] | – Belle, go. – Listen to him, dear. | -贝儿 走开 -听他的吧 亲爱的 |
[14:55] | No. You’ve put him through enough pain. | 不 你已经给了他太多折磨 |
[14:57] | And I’m not nearly done! | 我还没折磨够呢 |
[15:00] | Your taste in women really has gone downhill. | 你对女人的品味真是越来越差了 |
[15:04] | Leave her, dearie. | 离开她 亲爱的 |
[15:06] | Chop chop | 快点 |
[15:08] | Henry, go with Dr. Hopper. | 亨利 跟和普医生走 |
[15:10] | Find a closet and lock yourselves inside. | 找个柜子 藏在里面不要出来 |
[15:11] | You don’t want to see this. It won’t be pretty. | 你不会想目睹这场面 会很不堪 |
[15:14] | Come on, Henry. | 走吧 亨利 |
[15:15] | No, it won’t. | 不会的 |
[15:16] | Take another step, and I’ll roast you. | 再往前走一步 我就烤了你 |
[15:19] | Please. | 拜托 |
[15:26] | All this…for me? | 这些 都是我的 |
[15:29] | Yes, sister. The west. | 是的 姐妹 西方 |
[15:33] | Its future and potential is as limitless as your own — | 它的未来和潜力都跟你一样无限… |
[15:38] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[15:39] | It sounds like thunder. | 听起来像雷 |
[15:44] | It’s not thunder. | 不是雷 |
[15:46] | It’s a cyclone. | 是飓风 |
[15:49] | There’s something inside it. | 里面还有东西 |
[16:01] | Over there. | 在那儿 |
[16:04] | Help! | 救命 |
[16:06] | – I’m down here. – Oh, someone’s trapped. | -我在这里 -有人被困住了 |
[16:18] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[16:19] | Uh… I think so. | 应该还好 |
[16:22] | I-I tried to run to the storm cellar, | 我想去防风地窖的 |
[16:24] | but… I wasn’t fast enough. | 但…跑得不够快 |
[16:28] | What world are you from? | 你从哪个世界来 |
[16:30] | W-w-world? | 世界 |
[16:34] | Y-you mean this isn’t Kansas? | 你们是说这里不是堪萨斯 |
[16:37] | I’m afraid not. | 恐怕不是 |
[16:39] | Welcome to Oz. What’s your name? | 欢迎来到奥兹国 你叫什么 |
[16:43] | Dorothy. | 桃乐茜 |
[16:45] | Dorothy Gale. | 桃乐茜·盖尔 |
[16:47] | If you were strong enough to survive such a powerful storm, | 如果你能在这么大的风暴中幸存 |
[16:51] | you must be – a very special girl, Dorothy. | 你一定是个特别的姑娘 桃乐茜 |
[16:54] | Come. | 来吧 |
[16:56] | We’ll take you to our home. | 我们带你回家 |
[16:58] | Our sisters will be very excited to meet you, | 姐妹们肯定很高兴见你 |
[17:00] | won’t they, Zelena? | 对吧 塞琳娜 |
[17:02] | Yes. | 当然 |
[17:04] | I’m sure they will. | 她们当然会 |
[17:10] | David… | 戴维 |
[17:11] | I’m here. Don’t worry. | 我在呢 别怕 |
[17:12] | I’ll protect you. Just focus on the baby. | 我会保护你 你只要想着孩子就好 |
[17:14] | Just one more push, Mary Margaret. | 再用力一下 玛丽·玛格丽特 |
[17:15] | Just one more push! | 再用力一下 |
[17:18] | That’s it. One more. | 很好 再来一次 |
[17:46] | It’s a boy! | 是个男孩 |
[17:53] | It’s a boy. | 是个男孩 |
[18:21] | What a charming family. | 真是美满的一家 |
[18:22] | It’s a shame I have to break it up. | 只可惜我要毁掉它了 |
[18:29] | No. No, no, no, n — | 不要 不要 |
[18:35] | So pure and so innocent, | 他是这么纯真无邪 |
[18:39] | and now… mine. | 而且是我的了 |
[18:56] | It’s so lovely to have you with us. | 很高兴你能加入我们 |
[18:58] | Our home is your home. | 我们的家就是你的家 |
[19:00] | You should have come sooner. | 相见恨晚啊 |
[19:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:05] | Y-you’ve all been so kind. | 你们对我真好 |
[19:08] | You’ve treated me like family. | 对我就像家人一般 |
[19:25] | Zelena. | 塞琳娜 |
[19:27] | There you are. We were starting to worry. | 你在这里 我们都担心了 |
[19:30] | Are you feeling all right? | 你还好吗 |
[19:33] | Go away. | 走开 |
[19:35] | What’s gotten into you? | 你怎么啦 |
[19:40] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[19:42] | Have you been spying on Regina again? | 你又监视瑞金娜了吗 |
[19:45] | No. | 没有 |
[19:46] | I’ve been watching you fawn over your latest protege. | 我在看你讨好你的新徒弟 |
[19:49] | Dorothy — are you jealous of her? | 桃乐茜 你在嫉妒她吗 |
[19:53] | Why? You two are so… alike. | 为什么 你们如此相像啊 |
[19:57] | Except she’s spunkier, fresher-faced, | 只是她比我更有生气 更青葱 |
[19:59] | and clearly more innocent than me — | 而且显然也更单纯 |
[20:02] | perfect candidate to take the empty seat at the table. | 简直就是抢走我位置的最佳人选 |
[20:05] | No one is taking your seat, Zelena. | 没人要抢你的位置 塞琳娜 |
[20:07] | Really? | 是吗 |
[20:09] | That’s not what this says. | 这上面可不是这么说的 |
[20:12] | What are you doing with the Book of Records? | 你拿《奥兹史册》做什么 |
[20:15] | You didn’t tell me everything about the prophecy. | 你并未告诉我预言的全部 |
[20:18] | “The sorceress from another land will make Oz her home | 来自另一个世界的女巫将在奥兹王国住下 |
[20:20] | “until she fulfills her destiny | 直到完成了 |
[20:22] | “and unseats the greatest evil the realm has ever seen.” | 驱逐至恶之人的使命 |
[20:28] | Don’t you see? | 你还不懂吗 |
[20:30] | Dorothy is meant to take my seat, | 桃乐茜就是来抢我的位置的 |
[20:32] | which makes me the greatest evil. | 那我就是至恶之人 |
[20:34] | Fate is a funny thing. | 命运是无常的 |
[20:37] | You don’t know if that’s what the prophecy actually means. | 你并不知道预言真正的涵义 |
[20:41] | Remember what I said? | 还记得我的话吗 |
[20:44] | Only you can shape your destiny. | 只有你能决定自己的命运 |
[20:47] | But if you believe you are evil, | 但如果你坚信自己是邪恶的 |
[20:49] | then that is what you will become. | 那就将成为你的命运 |
[21:00] | It’s all right, little one. | 没事 小家伙 |
[21:01] | We’re almost home. | 我们就快到家了 |
[21:17] | He’s gone. | 孩子丢了 |
[21:20] | It happened again. | 又是这样 |
[21:29] | Where are you going? | 你去哪 |
[21:29] | To get my son back. | 去找我儿子 |
[21:30] | You’re gonna get yourself killed. | 你会死的 |
[21:32] | David, think about this. | 戴维 你考虑清楚 |
[21:33] | What’s there to think about? | 还有什么好考虑的 |
[21:34] | Don’t let him get hurt. | 别让他受伤 |
[21:35] | What’s going on here? | 怎么了 |
[21:38] | What happened? Did you find Zelena? | 怎么样了 找到塞琳娜了吗 |
[21:40] | I-I did, but I couldn’t stop her. | 找到了 但我没能阻止她 |
[21:43] | She took your brother. | 她抢走了你弟弟 |
[21:44] | Because I failed? | 因为我失败了吗 |
[21:45] | We’re all still here, – so you haven’t failed just yet. | 我们都还在 所以你还没完全失败 |
[21:47] | Hook’s right. Come on. | 虎克说的没错 走吧 |
[21:48] | No, wait. | 等等 |
[21:51] | Zelena took my magic. | 塞琳娜抢走了我的魔法 |
[21:53] | How the hell did that happen?! | 那又是怎么回事 |
[21:55] | Doesn’t matter how. It just happened. | 不重要了 已经发生了 |
[21:57] | So, we need to find another way to stop her. | 我们得另想办法阻止她了 |
[21:58] | There is no other way. | 没有其他办法了 |
[22:02] | That’s not true. You can do it. | 不是这样的 你一定能做到 |
[22:06] | Sweetheart, – I don’t think I can survive round three with my sister. | 亲爱的 我再去找她肯定要没命了 |
[22:10] | Glinda was pretty specific. | 格林达说得很明白 |
[22:11] | Only the purveyor of the strongest light magic can defeat her. | 只有身怀最强大光明魔法的人才能打败她 |
[22:16] | Zelena only beat you | 塞琳娜能赢你 |
[22:17] | because you were using dark magic against her. | 是因为你用黑魔法对抗她 |
[22:20] | But…it’s all I have. | 但…我只会黑魔法 |
[22:22] | No. It’s not. | 不 不是的 |
[22:25] | When you kissed Henry, that was true love’s kiss. | 你亲亨利那一吻是真爱之吻 |
[22:27] | That’s light magic. | 那就是光明魔法 |
[22:28] | See? You can do it. | 看 你可以的 |
[22:32] | Henry, I don’t even have my heart right now. | 亨利 我现在连心都没有 |
[22:35] | That doesn’t matter. | 不要紧 |
[22:37] | You broke the curse without it, | 没有心你还是打破了诅咒 |
[22:39] | and I know you still love me. | 我也知道你还爱我 |
[22:44] | I know there’s good in you. | 我知道你有善良的一面 |
[22:47] | He’s right. | 他说得没错 |
[22:49] | I know you can beat that witch. | 你可以打败邪恶女巫 |
[22:52] | But I don’t — | 但我没有… |
[22:53] | You have to. | 你必须去 |
[22:55] | Once upon a time, you were a villain, mom. | 很久以前 你是个反派角色 妈妈 |
[22:59] | But you’ve changed. | 但你改变了 |
[23:00] | You’re a hero now. | 你现在是英雄 |
[23:03] | And defeating bad guys is what heroes do. | 英雄就该打倒坏人 |
[23:07] | I believe in you. | 我相信你 |
[23:09] | Now you need to believe, too. | 你也得相信自己 |
[23:23] | Hello, Dorothy. | 你好 桃乐茜 |
[23:26] | Zelena. | 塞琳娜 |
[23:27] | I-I didn’t recognize you. | 我都没认出你 |
[23:30] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[23:33] | I decided to stop hiding my true colors. | 我决定不再隐藏我的真面目 |
[23:37] | According to the prophecy, | 预言里说 |
[23:40] | you’re the only one that can defeat me. | 只有你可以打败我 |
[23:42] | Defeat you? | 打败你 |
[23:43] | W-what are you talking about? | 那是什么意思 |
[23:44] | I don’t want to hurt you. | 我没想伤害你啊 |
[23:46] | Good. | 很好 |
[23:47] | Because I’m going to make sure you can’t. | 因为我要确保你不能伤害我 |
[23:54] | What have you done?! | 你做了什么 |
[23:55] | Zelena! | 塞琳娜 |
[23:58] | What’s happening to me?! | 我这是怎么了 |
[23:59] | I’m — I’m — | 我在… |
[24:01] | Melting. | 溶化 |
[24:02] | You’re melting. | 你在溶化 |
[24:05] | I’m sorry! | 对不起 |
[24:06] | I was only trying to put out the fire! | 我只想灭火 |
[24:08] | No! | 不 |
[24:09] | It was just water! | 那只是水 |
[24:11] | No! | 不 |
[24:19] | It was just water. | 只是水而已 |
[24:21] | Glinda? Glinda! | 格林达 格林达 |
[24:26] | Dorothy? What is it? | 桃乐茜 怎么了 |
[24:28] | Z-zelena. | 塞琳娜 |
[24:29] | S-she — she came up to me with a ball of fire, | 她来找我 想用火球攻击我 |
[24:31] | and I-I threw water at her, and then — l-look! | 我朝她泼水 然后 你看 |
[24:36] | The prophecy has come to pass. | 预言应验了 |
[24:40] | And you, Dorothy, you defeated her. | 而你 桃乐茜 打败了她 |
[24:43] | With water? | 用水打败她吗 |
[24:44] | It was your destiny to stop her, | 你命中注定要阻止她 |
[24:46] | and destiny gave you the tool. | 命运给了你工具 |
[24:48] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[24:50] | Don’t be. | 怪不得你 |
[24:51] | She didn’t leave you a choice. | 是她咎由自取 |
[24:54] | You’re one of us now, Dorothy, | 你现在是我们的一员了 桃乐茜 |
[24:56] | part of the sisterhood of witches. | 欢迎加入女巫姐妹团 |
[24:58] | I-I-I’m sure OZ is wonderful, but… | 奥兹国确实不错 但… |
[25:02] | I want to go home. | 我想回家 |
[25:04] | I understand. | 我懂 |
[25:05] | Unfortunately, I don’t have the power to cross realms. | 但不幸的是我没有能力让你穿越 |
[25:10] | Only the wizard has done that. | 只有奥兹的巫师能做到 |
[25:11] | Perhaps he can help you. | 也许他能帮你 |
[25:14] | I-I thought Zelena – turned him into a monkey. | 塞琳娜不是把他变成飞猴了吗 |
[25:17] | Now gone, – her magic will be undone. | 她死了 她的魔法也会解除 |
[25:20] | He will be back to his human form. | 他也会变回人形 |
[25:22] | Will you take to him? | 你能带我去找他吗 |
[25:24] | Just follow me. | 跟我来 |
[25:27] | Where? | 去哪里 |
[25:28] | Why… | 当然 |
[25:30] | Down the yellow brick road, of course. | 就在这条黄砖路的尽头 |
[25:45] | There’s nothing more innocent than a newborn babe. | 新生的宝宝是最纯真的 |
[25:48] | And you, my sweet, are the most innocent of all — | 而你又是其中最为纯真的 |
[25:52] | the product of the truest love. | 你是真爱的结晶 |
[26:02] | See, once I change the past, | 等我改变了历史 |
[26:05] | You and I shall meet – under different circumstances. | 你我会在不同的情况下再次相遇 |
[26:09] | And, Rumple, you will choose me. | 到时 朗普 你必会选我 |
[26:13] | And I will be enough. | 你必会满足于我 |
[26:15] | No, you won’t. | 你不会 |
[26:16] | And no matter where you go in time, | 不管你穿越到什么时候 |
[26:19] | I will find a way to kill you. | 我都会杀了你 |
[26:41] | Don’t worry, dearie. | 别担心 亲爱的 |
[26:43] | Once all this is over, you won’t remember a thing. | 等我成功了 你什么都不会记得 |
[26:45] | It isn’t over yet. | 还没成功呢 |
[26:48] | And who’s gonna stop me? | 谁要来阻止我呢 |
[26:50] | Certainly not the savior. | 肯定不是救世主 |
[26:54] | Go. Get him. | 快去 救宝宝 |
[26:55] | We got your back. | 我们来为你掩护 |
[26:56] | And I’ve got your heart. | 我会去救你的心 |
[27:00] | Zelena, stop now. | 塞琳娜 立刻住手 |
[27:03] | We’re not gonna let you succeed. | 我们不会让你得逞的 |
[27:06] | Rid me of those pests. | 干掉这些害虫 |
[27:10] | Please no more water. | 拜托 我不想呛水了 |
[27:12] | Get the dagger. Then the dark one will be on your side. | 抢回匕首 黑暗者就会为你们效力了 |
[27:16] | It’s easier said than done. | 说得轻巧 |
[27:17] | Do as I say, – or I will destroy you both. | 照我说的做 要不然我会把你们都杀了 |
[27:20] | I have no choice! | 我别无选择 |
[27:23] | Come for another beating, sis? | 又来讨打了吗 妹妹 |
[27:24] | No. I came for some jewelry. | 不 我是来抢你首饰的 |
[27:30] | Beautiful one. If you will? | 小美猴 帮我个忙吧 |
[27:38] | Remember, these creatures are our friends! | 记住 这些生物是我们的朋友 |
[27:39] | Don’t worry. I’ll use a gentle touch. | 别担心 我会下手轻点的 |
[27:42] | Unfortunately, that’s not an option for me. | 不幸的是 我下手轻不得 |
[27:52] | Only light magic can harm me. | 只有光明魔法才能伤害我 |
[27:54] | And you’re as dark as they come. | 而你黑暗无比 |
[27:57] | It was your destiny to be this way. | 你命该黑暗 |
[27:59] | And will also be your undoing! | 黑暗也会要你的命 |
[28:01] | Don’t tell me what I can be! | 我是什么人轮不着你来说 |
[28:06] | I tried to be good once, but it wasn’t in the cards. | 我也曾想做个好人 但我注定做不到 |
[28:10] | This is who I am, and it’s who you are! | 这就是我 你也一样 |
[28:16] | You’re wrong, sis. | 你错了 姐姐 |
[28:22] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[28:26] | Changing. | 改变 |
[28:35] | What? | 什么 |
[28:37] | How?! | 怎么做到的 |
[28:39] | I make my own destiny. | 我的命运我自己决定 |
[29:05] | little john, you’re back! | 小约翰 你变回来了 |
[29:10] | David, the baby. Is he okay? | 戴维 宝宝还好吗 |
[29:16] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[29:18] | He can handle anything. | 他能应对一切 |
[29:21] | Just like his big sister. | 就像他姐姐一样 |
[29:26] | You failed. | 你失败了 |
[29:30] | You’re not going anywhere. | 乖乖在这儿待着吧 |
[29:33] | I beg to differ. | 我可不这么想 |
[29:37] | I’m gonna make you pay for everything you’ve done to me. | 我要让你为你对我做的一切付出代价 |
[29:43] | What are you waiting for? Just do it! | 你在等什么 动手啊 |
[29:46] | With pleasure. | 乐意之极 |
[29:47] | No! | 不 |
[29:50] | Enough. | 够了 |
[29:52] | This ends now. | 这一切就此结束 |
[29:55] | After everything this witch has done… | 这个巫婆做了那么多伤天害理的事 |
[29:57] | You’re gonna protect her? | 你竟然要保护她 |
[29:59] | Good magic stopped her. | 光明魔法阻止了她 |
[30:02] | And good magic doesn’t exact vengeance. | 光明魔法不是用来复仇的 |
[30:04] | She killed my son! | 她杀了我儿子 |
[30:06] | How many lives have we taken trying to get what we want? | 我们为达目的 曾滥杀了多少无辜 |
[30:10] | You can’t be serious. | 你在说笑吧 |
[30:11] | I am. | 不是 |
[30:16] | Heroes don’t kill. | 英雄不杀人 |
[30:19] | So now you’re a hero? | 你现在是个英雄了 |
[30:24] | Today, I am. | 今天我是 |
[30:50] | Go on. | 说吧 |
[30:51] | Ask for him. | 请求他 |
[30:54] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[30:58] | Your Excellency? | 阁下 |
[31:03] | I’ve been expecting you. | 我一直在等你 |
[31:05] | You have? | 真的吗 |
[31:06] | I see all. | 我什么都知道 |
[31:08] | I am oz, the great and terrible. | 我是伟大又可怕的奥兹 |
[31:12] | My name is Dorothy Gale. | 我叫桃乐茜·盖尔 |
[31:15] | Glinda said you might be able to help me get home… | 格林达说 你能帮我回家 |
[31:19] | to Kansas. | 回堪萨斯去 |
[31:20] | I know who you are. | 我知道你是谁 |
[31:22] | You freed me from the wicked witch’s magic. | 你将我从邪恶女巫的魔法中解救了出来 |
[31:24] | Sending you home is the least I can do to reward you. | 送你回家是我最起码的回报 |
[31:28] | How do I get back? | 我怎么才能回去 |
[31:30] | Look down. | 看脚下 |
[31:37] | Click your heels together three times | 敲三下鞋跟 |
[31:40] | and think of where you want to be, | 心里想着你想去的地方 |
[31:42] | and the slippers shall take you there. | 这双鞋就会带你过去 |
[31:44] | Thank you so much. | 太感谢了 |
[31:46] | Safe travels, Dorothy. | 一路顺风 桃乐茜 |
[31:48] | May you never find yourself far from home again. | 愿你今后再不会远离家乡 |
[32:04] | Thank you for your help. | 谢谢你的帮助 |
[32:06] | You can show your true self now. | 现在你可以露出真身了 |
[32:09] | With pleasure. | 乐意之至 |
[32:14] | Hello…sister. | 你好啊 我的姐妹 |
[32:17] | Zelena. | 塞琳娜 |
[32:18] | I don’t understand. Dorothy said — | 我不明白 桃乐茜说… |
[32:20] | I was destroyed by water. | 我被一桶水融化了 |
[32:23] | Foolish child. | 蠢孩子 |
[32:24] | So gullible. | 太好骗了 |
[32:26] | But why? | 为什么这么做 |
[32:27] | Because now that she’s gone, | 现在她走了 |
[32:29] | no one can stop me from changing my past. | 就没人能阻止我改变过去的计划了 |
[32:32] | Then I will find someone else to fulfill the prophecy. | 那我一定会找到能够实现预言的人 |
[32:35] | As long as I am in Oz, | 只要我还在奥兹 |
[32:36] | I will not stop searching until I find someone to stop you. | 我就不会停止寻找能阻止你的人 |
[32:40] | I suppose that means that you need to leave Oz. | 那么你就得离开奥兹了 |
[32:43] | Maybe you’ll find the enchanted forest more to your liking. | 也许魔法森林更适合你 |
[32:46] | Zelena, please, it’s not too late. | 塞琳娜 现在还为时不晚 |
[32:50] | You can change. | 你可以改变的 |
[32:51] | Goodbye, Glinda! | 再见了 格林达 |
[33:03] | Why, Regina? | 为什么 瑞金娜 |
[33:06] | Why not just kill me and put me out of my misery? | 为什么不杀了我 了结我的痛苦 |
[33:10] | Because I know why you did what you did. | 因为我知道你为什么做了那些事 |
[33:13] | We’re much alike. | 我们其实很像 |
[33:15] | Our mother ruined you, too. | 母亲也毁了你 |
[33:19] | I know what it’s like to not have the life you wanted… | 我理解那种感受 不能过上自己想要的生活 |
[33:23] | the life you feel you deserve. | 你觉得自己应得的那种生活 |
[33:25] | Oh, boo-hoo. | 得了吧 |
[33:27] | You had to be queen. | 你当上了王后 |
[33:30] | You know nothing. | 你什么都不知道 |
[33:31] | I saw it all. | 我都看见了 |
[33:33] | You had everything. | 你拥有了一切 |
[33:35] | Did I? | 是吗 |
[33:37] | So, you missed the part where I lost the love of my life. | 那么你没看到我痛失挚爱的那段 |
[33:40] | Mother did all that for you to achieve greatness. | 母亲那么做是为了让你出人头地 |
[33:45] | Not long ago, I was a lot like you. | 不久之前 我也和你一样 |
[33:49] | I wanted to kill someone who wronged me, and I failed. | 我也想杀了那个耽误了我的人 但我失败了 |
[33:55] | Had I killed Snow White, I wouldn’t be in this world. | 如果我当年杀了白雪 现在我也不会在这儿了 |
[33:58] | I wouldn’t be – with these people, and… | 我也不会和这群人在一起… |
[34:01] | I wouldn’t have my son, Henry. | 更不会拥有我儿子亨利 |
[34:04] | So, no, Zelena, I won’t kill you. | 所以塞琳娜 我不会杀你的 |
[34:08] | Instead, – I’m gonna give you what I got. | 相反 我要给你一样我得到的东西 |
[34:11] | I’m gonna give you a second chance. | 第二次的机会 |
[34:13] | What if I don’t want it? | 如果我不想要呢 |
[34:15] | Well, that would be a mistake, dear. | 那会是天大的错误 亲爱的 |
[34:18] | Take it. | 接受吧 |
[34:20] | Use it. | 好好利用 |
[34:23] | Evil isn’t born. It’s made. | 邪恶并非天生 而是后天形成的 |
[34:27] | And so is good. | 善良也一样 |
[34:30] | If I were you… | 如果我是你 |
[34:33] | I’d consider creating a new destiny. | 我会想想如何创造新的命运 |
[34:38] | Because if you don’t, | 因为如果你不这么做 |
[34:40] | I’ll be right there to take your heart and crush it. | 我会出现 取出你的心 把它碾成粉末 |
[34:47] | Now, if you’ll excuse me… | 我得走了 |
[34:53] | …I should put this somewhere safe. | 我该把这东西好好收起来 |
[36:02] | I knew you’d be back. | 我就知道你会回来的 |
[36:04] | Your unwavering faith… | 你坚贞不移的信念 |
[36:08] | constantly astounds me. | 总是让我倍受震动 |
[36:13] | And after everything I did. | 尤其我做了那么多坏事 |
[36:16] | It wasn’t you. It was…Zelena. | 那不是你 是塞琳娜 |
[36:22] | It wasn’t always Zelena. | 我做的坏事并不都是被逼 |
[36:26] | I will never comprehend | 我永远无法理解 |
[36:28] | why you continue to stand by my side. | 你为什么能如此坚定地支持我 |
[36:31] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[36:35] | Always have. | 一直都爱 |
[36:49] | How did you get that? | 这怎么会在你手里 |
[36:52] | Regina gave it to me to — to make amends… | 瑞金娜给我的 算是补偿我… |
[36:56] | And also because she knew I wouldn’t abuse its power. | 而且她知道我不会滥用它的魔力 |
[37:01] | I want you to have it. | 我想还给你 |
[37:03] | Why? | 为什么 |
[37:06] | Because I believe in you. | 因为我相信你 |
[37:10] | It’s yours. You’re — you’re a free man. | 这是你的 你自由了 |
[37:14] | Just promise me one thing — | 只要你向我保证 |
[37:16] | Promise me you won’t go after Zelena. You’re… | 你不会再去追究塞琳娜 |
[37:21] | I know you’re better than that. | 我知道你不是那种人 |
[37:27] | Oh, Belle. | 贝儿 |
[37:36] | What you’re giving me | 你给予我的 |
[37:38] | is more than I can ever give you. | 是我永远无法给予你的 |
[37:42] | But I will try. | 但我会努力的 |
[37:46] | This — this is trust. | 这是一份信任 |
[37:50] | It means you trust me with all your heart. | 意味着你全心全意信任我 |
[37:55] | I do. | 是的 |
[37:57] | And I shall trust you with mine. | 我也会同样信任你 |
[38:01] | Take it. | 拿着吧 |
[38:03] | I am now | 我现在 |
[38:05] | and for all the future yours. | 将来 都属于你 |
[38:11] | Wait. | 等等 |
[38:13] | W-what are you saying? | 这话什么意思 |
[38:17] | Will you marry me? | 能嫁给我吗 |
[38:21] | Yes. | 好的 |
[38:23] | Yes. | 好的 |
[38:24] | Yes. | 好的 |
[39:20] | Never thought I’d see one of those. | 没想到还会见到那个 |
[39:23] | It’s called a baby. | 那是宝宝 |
[39:24] | No, Swan. | 不 斯旺 |
[39:27] | A smile. | 是你的微笑 |
[39:28] | We won. | 我们赢了 |
[39:33] | In all the chaos, I never got a chance to say thank you. | 之前很乱 我还没来得及感谢你 |
[39:37] | You really think I’d let you drown? | 你真觉得我会让你淹死吗 |
[39:39] | Given our history, | 鉴于过去的种种 |
[39:41] | can you blame me for being uncertain? | 你也不能怪我心里没底 |
[39:44] | Has your power returned – now that Zelena’s been defeated? | 塞琳娜被打败了 你的魔力恢复了吗 |
[39:47] | No. | 没有 |
[39:49] | I’m sorry, love. | 真抱歉 亲爱的 |
[39:50] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[39:52] | I won’t need it in New York. | 在纽约也用不着魔法 |
[39:56] | Hey, kid. | 小子 |
[39:57] | You want to meet your new uncle? | 想看看你的小叔叔吗 |
[40:33] | Regina. | 瑞金娜 |
[40:34] | I didn’t expect you back so soon. | 没想到你这么快就回来了 |
[40:38] | I don’t imagine you expected me at all, dearie. | 看来你没想到我会来 亲爱的 |
[40:44] | What are you doing here? | 你来干什么 |
[40:45] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[40:47] | You can’t kill me, Rumple. | 你杀不了我 朗普 |
[40:49] | I saw Regina take your dagger. | 我看到瑞金娜拿走了你的匕首 |
[40:52] | She gave it to Belle. | 她把匕首给了贝儿 |
[40:54] | And she wants me dead. | 她想要我死 |
[40:56] | No, of course not. | 当然不是 |
[40:58] | Well, then, you’ll have to do what she wishes. | 那你必须按照贝儿的意愿行事 |
[41:02] | If she has the dagger, you have no choice. | 如果她拿到了匕首 你别无选择 |
[41:04] | Yes. | 是的 |
[41:05] | If she has the dagger. | 前提是匕首真在她手里 |
[41:08] | But she doesn’t. | 但并非如此 |
[41:13] | She only thinks she does. | 她以为她拿到了而已 |
[41:16] | You see, um… | 这么说吧 |
[41:18] | my father taught me something — | 我父亲教会了我一项技巧 |
[41:21] | the only useful thing he passed on — | 那是他教我的唯一有用的东西 |
[41:24] | a bit of sleight of hand called “follow the lady.” | 是被称为”找王后”的扑克魔术 |
[41:29] | Belle has a fake. | 贝儿手里的是假的 |
[41:31] | This, however, is quite real. | 但是 这把是真的 |
[41:35] | Wait. | 等等 |
[41:36] | Wait! | 等等 |
[41:37] | I’m powerless now. | 我现在没有法力 |
[41:39] | R-regina’s got my pendant. | 瑞金娜拿走了我的坠饰 |
[41:41] | My magic’s gone. | 我失去法力了 |
[41:43] | I can’t hurt anyone! | 我伤不到任何人 |
[41:45] | I can’t. | 伤不到了 |
[41:47] | Why? | 为什么 |
[41:49] | Because I promised my son his death would be avenged. | 因为我向儿子保证过 我会为他复仇 |
[41:55] | And rumplestiltskin never breaks a deal. | 而朗普斯金从不食言 |