| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:05] | I’m powerless. Regina’s got my pendant. | 我现在没有法力 瑞金娜拿走了我的坠子 | 
| [00:06] | Want to meet your new uncle? | 想看看你的小舅舅吗 | 
| [00:08] | I saw Regina take your dagger. | 我看到瑞金娜拿走了你的匕首 | 
| [00:10] | She gave it to Belle. | 她把匕首给了贝儿 | 
| [00:11] | If she has the dagger, | 如果她拿到了匕首 | 
| [00:12] | you’ll have to do what she wishes. | 那你必须按照她的意愿行事 | 
| [00:13] | But she doesn’t. Belle has a fake. | 但并非如此 贝儿手里的是假的 | 
| [00:25] | Has your power returned – now that Zelena’s been defeated? | 塞琳娜被打败了 你的魔力恢复了吗 | 
| [00:27] | No. I won’t need it in New York. | 没有 在纽约也用不着魔法 | 
| [01:06] | All right, everyone, back inside. Come on. | 好了 大家都进去吧 来吧 | 
| [01:09] | Back inside. It’s almost dinnertime. | 进去 快吃晚饭了 | 
| [01:24] | Don’t worry. You’ll find a home, too, Emma. | 别担心 你也会找到一个家的 艾玛 | 
| [01:39] | He’s a handsome boy. | 他是个帅小伙 | 
| [01:40] | Stop. You’re going to spoil him. | 别说了 你要惯坏他了 | 
| [01:42] | Emma, you okay? | 艾玛 你没事吧 | 
| [01:43] | What? | 什么 | 
| [01:44] | Yeah, of course. | 当然啦 | 
| [01:46] | You guys gonna finally tell me the name of my little brother? | 你们要告诉我小弟弟的名字吗 | 
| [01:47] | Or should I just keep calling him “Hey, there”? | 还是让我继续喊他”你好” | 
| [01:50] | Oh well, the thing is — | 问题是 | 
| [01:51] | There’s sort of this… tradition. | 有个传统 | 
| [01:54] | Back in the enchanted forest, when any royal is born, | 在魔法森林时 当王室成员降生 | 
| [01:56] | you usually announce the name at a coronation ceremony. | 要在加冕仪式上宣布姓名 | 
| [01:59] | We would have done it with you if we could have. | 如果当时情况允许 也会给你举办这样的仪式 | 
| [02:01] | You’re not gonna hold him out in front of the clock tower | 你们不会在钟楼前抱着他 | 
| [02:03] | and present him like lion king, are you? | 像《狮子王》里那样展示他吧 | 
| [02:05] | Of course not. | 当然不会啦 | 
| [02:07] | In fact, we’ve decided to forego all pomp and circumstance | 实际上 我们打算放弃繁文缛节 | 
| [02:11] | for a nice… potluck at Granny’s. | 在外婆家吃顿家常便饭 | 
| [02:13] | The important thing is to mark the occasion, | 重要的是纪念这个日子 | 
| [02:16] | remind ourselves that after all that we’ve been through, | 提醒我们经历了那么多事后 | 
| [02:19] | we’re still together… as a family. | 我们依然在一起 是一个家庭 | 
| [02:26] | Hey. Check it out. | 来看看 | 
| [02:27] | I think I found us a place. | 我想我找到了一个住处 | 
| [02:29] | You’re looking for apartments? | 你在找公寓吗 | 
| [02:31] | What do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 | 
| [02:35] | Yeah, Emma, what do you think? | 是啊 艾玛 你觉得怎么样 | 
| [02:41] | I think your grandparents can’t decide what to name your uncle, | 我觉得你外公外婆没法决定给你舅舅取什么名字 | 
| [02:44] | and they are using a fairy-tale tradition | 他们在利用童话传统 | 
| [02:46] | to try to buy themselves some time. | 给自己争取时间 | 
| [02:54] | To the return of your heart. | 庆祝你的心归来 | 
| [03:01] | So…how does it feel? | 感觉怎么样 | 
| [03:05] | Stronger than ever. | 比以前更坚强了 | 
| [03:22] | What is it? | 怎么了 | 
| [03:26] | I just never thought I’d have this. | 我没想到自己会拥有这一切 | 
| [03:32] | After I…lost my wife, | 我妻子去世后 | 
| [03:35] | I felt like that for a long time. | 很长一段时间我都这么觉得 | 
| [03:40] | Her death was my fault. | 她的死是我的错 | 
| [03:42] | I’m sorry. | 很遗憾 | 
| [03:45] | I would have walked through hell | 只要能和玛丽安再在一起 | 
| [03:47] | to be with my Marian again. | 我愿意上刀山下火海 | 
| [03:50] | But when I finally admitted to myself that she was gone | 但我终于还是接受 她离开了 | 
| [03:54] | and that she was never coming back… | 永远不会再回来 | 
| [03:58] | I had to let that guilt go. | 我得抛开内疚 | 
| [04:01] | My first love, Daniel, was killed because of me. | 我的初恋丹尼尔是因我而死 | 
| [04:05] | Because he loved me. | 因为他爱我 | 
| [04:07] | And that’s why you never wanted to open yourself up again. | 所以你不想再次敞开自己的心 | 
| [04:11] | Tinker Bell told me it was possible… | 小叮当告诉我是有可能的 | 
| [04:16] | I could love again. | 我能再次相爱 | 
| [04:19] | And she led me to this tavern to a man | 她带我去了一家酒馆 找一个男人 | 
| [04:22] | who she said – I was destined to be with. | 她说我命中注定和他在一起 | 
| [04:26] | I never saw his face. | 我没看见他的脸 | 
| [04:31] | But… | 但是 | 
| [04:33] | …I did see his tattoo. | 我看见了他的纹身 | 
| [04:36] | It was me? | 是我吗 | 
| [04:37] | Yes. | 是的 | 
| [04:40] | I was just too scared to approach you. | 我太害怕了 不敢接近你 | 
| [04:45] | Well, maybe things work out when they’re supposed to. | 看来该来的迟早会来 | 
| [04:51] | Maybe it’s all about timing. | 也许时机是一切的关键 | 
| [05:20] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [05:22] | This…this is too much power to keep with me. | 这东西太过强大 不该放在我这儿 | 
| [05:24] | No, I-I don’t want it, Belle. | 我不想要 贝儿 | 
| [05:26] | – The point was — I trust you. – I know. | -关键是 我信任你 -我知道 | 
| [05:28] | Well, then, is…is there – somewhere I can store it safely? | 有什么能安全存放它的地方吗 | 
| [05:31] | Like back in our land a-at your castle? | 比如你的城堡里 | 
| [05:34] | You had that vault, the — the one with no doors. | 有个地下室 没门的那个 | 
| [05:37] | That was for only the most dangerous and unstable magic, | 那是放置最危险最不稳定的魔法的地方 | 
| [05:40] | that which – even I couldn’t comprehend. | 那些魔法连我也无法理解 | 
| [05:42] | And this doesn’t qualify? | 这不算吗 | 
| [05:44] | No. | 不算 | 
| [05:46] | You see, I-I understand this all too well. | 我太了解这个了 | 
| [05:49] | I left that vault – and all its dangers behind. | 我把地下室和里面所有的危险抛之脑后 | 
| [05:53] | But this dagger is not dangerous | 但是这匕首并不危险 | 
| [05:55] | because, as I said, I trust you. | 因为我说了 我信任你 | 
| [06:00] | Let’s discuss something a bit more pleasant, | 我们聊聊更愉快的事吧 | 
| [06:02] | like, uh…our wedding. | 比如说我们的婚礼 | 
| [06:06] | Yes. | 好 | 
| [06:07] | Oh, I — I told my father the good news, | 我跟我父亲说了好消息 | 
| [06:09] | and he gave us his blessing. | 他祝福了我们 | 
| [06:12] | The man who kidnapped you in order to keep us apart? | 那个为了不让我们在一起而绑架你的人 | 
| [06:14] | Well, I’ve forgiven him, and he’s forgiven you. | 我原谅他了 他也原谅你了 | 
| [06:17] | He knows you’re a changed man. | 他知道你变了 | 
| [06:20] | I mean, everyone does… | 所有人都知道… | 
| [06:23] | Especially me. | 尤其是我 | 
| [06:34] | Ding-dong! | 叮咚 | 
| [06:35] | So she’s really… | 那么说她真的… | 
| [06:36] | Oh, yeah. That witch is done. | 是啊 那女巫完蛋了 | 
| [06:39] | That’s a good thing | 这是件好事 | 
| [06:40] | because if that sleeping beauty had been a monkey a day longer, | 如果睡美人再多当一天猴子 | 
| [06:42] | she would have had a monkey baby. | 她就要生一个猴宝宝了 | 
| [06:44] | Wouldn’t want to change those diapers! | 给那样的孩子换尿布得多费事啊 | 
| [06:50] | “And that’s when the bandit leapt on top of the carriage | 就在这时强盗跳到了马车上 | 
| [06:52] | “and stole the prince’s jewels | 偷走了王子的珠宝 | 
| [06:54] | “as the prince chased the thief on horseback | 王子跳上马追逐那个小贼 | 
| [06:56] | through the treacherous forest.” | 穿过了可怕的森林 | 
| [06:58] | Really? I can’t hear the kid’s name yet. | 不是吧 我还不知道宝宝的名字 | 
| [07:00] | But I have to hear this story again? | 却要再听一遍这故事吗 | 
| [07:01] | Well, my son should know where he comes from. | 我的儿子该知道他是怎么来的 | 
| [07:03] | Are you sure you want – the first thing he knows to be | 你确定你想让他先记住 | 
| [07:06] | that his parents fell in love during an armed robbery? | 他父母是在一次持械抢劫中相爱的吗 | 
| [07:08] | I wasn’t armed. | 我没持械 | 
| [07:09] | Except with a rock. | 拿了一块石头 | 
| [07:11] | – I still have the scar. – Which healed. | -那伤疤还在呢 -已经愈合了 | 
| [07:13] | But that’s just how we met. It’s not how we fell in love. | 那只是我们的相遇 我们不是那样相爱的 | 
| [07:16] | Yeah, that was a bit more complicated. | 是啊 相爱的故事稍复杂一点 | 
| [07:20] | See? There were black knights when I saved your mother’s life. | 瞧 我为救你妈妈而对阵黑骑士 | 
| [07:27] | And the attack on the troll bridge when I saved his. | 还有巨兽桥上我救下他 | 
| [07:30] | But it wasn’t until I saw my mother’s ring on her finger | 但直到我看到她戴上我母亲的戒指 | 
| [07:33] | that I knew in my heart | 我才打心眼里明白 | 
| [07:35] | there was no other woman I would ever love. | 我不会爱上别的女人了 | 
| [07:39] | I wish you had told me then. | 你要是当时就告诉我多好 | 
| [07:40] | We would have saved so much time. | 我们能节省好多时间 | 
| [07:41] | Well, how could I? I had to get to my wedding. | 怎么说啊 我还得去参加我的婚礼 | 
| [07:43] | Sorry. Have I missed something? | 抱歉 我错过什么了吗 | 
| [07:45] | You were – previously betrothed, mate? | 你之前定过亲事 伙计 | 
| [07:47] | To Kathryn. | 跟凯思琳 | 
| [07:48] | Though, she was Princess Abigail back then. | 她那时是艾比盖尔公主 | 
| [07:52] | King Midas’ daughter? | 迈达斯国王的女儿 | 
| [07:53] | The man who can turn anything into gold? | 那个能让任何东西变成金子的人吗 | 
| [07:55] | Why would you leave that opportunity? | 你怎么没抓住那个机会 | 
| [07:58] | Well, what can I say? | 没办法 | 
| [07:59] | My heart was destined for another. | 心已经另有所属了 | 
| [08:01] | You just had to find her first. – | 可你还得先找到她 | 
| [08:04] | She ran away and was living on a farm. | 她逃跑了 住在一个农场里 | 
| [08:07] | Oh, it sounded like such a peaceful life at the time — | 当时觉得一切好平和啊 | 
| [08:09] | leave everyone and everything behind. | 把所有人所有事都抛在脑后 | 
| [08:11] | – Like mother, like daughter. – Hook. | -有其母 必有其女 -虎克 | 
| [08:15] | What is he talking about? | 他在说什么 | 
| [08:18] | Uh, should we read more stories? | 我们再读一些故事吧 | 
| [08:21] | Actually, I’d like to know what the pirate is talking about. | 我想知道这海盗到底在说什么 | 
| [08:24] | It’s nothing. | 没什么 | 
| [08:26] | Are you planning – on going back to New York? | 你打算回纽约吗 | 
| [08:28] | Why would we go back to New York? | 我们为什么要回纽约 | 
| [08:29] | You’re not. Right, Ms. Swan? | 你不会的 是吧 斯旺女士 | 
| [08:32] | Actually, it’s complicated. | 实际上 这很复杂 | 
| [08:34] | Why would we leave? This is our home. | 我们为什么要走 这是我们的家 | 
| [08:37] | Henry, this isn’t the time or place. | 亨利 现在谈这个不合适 | 
| [08:39] | I think it is. | 我觉得挺合适 | 
| [08:40] | No, it’s not. | 不 不合适 | 
| [08:44] | I’ll talk to her. | 我去跟她谈 | 
| [08:46] | Wait. | 等等 | 
| [08:48] | Take this. | 带上这个 | 
| [08:49] | It might help her remember where she belongs. | 这能帮她记起她属于哪里 | 
| [08:56] | It’s gonna be all right. | 没事的 | 
| [08:57] | She’s just stubborn like her… | 她只是倔强 就像她… | 
| [08:59] | Uh, like all of our family. | 跟我们家里人一样 | 
| [09:04] | Uh, grandpa? | 外公 | 
| [09:06] | Look. | 看 | 
| [09:11] | What is that? | 那是什么 | 
| [09:14] | That is a problem. | 那是个问题 | 
| [09:16] | That light is from Zelena’s time portal. | 那束光来自塞琳娜的时空隧道 | 
| [09:22] | It’s open. | 隧道开启了 | 
| [09:37] | Zelena — she’s gone. | 赛琳娜 她不见了 | 
| [09:39] | No. She was here when I left her. | 不 我走的时候她还在呢 | 
| [09:41] | But if she escaped, that would explain the time portal. | 如果她逃了 那时空隧道的事就解释得通了 | 
| [09:44] | Impossible. | 不可能 | 
| [09:45] | Without her pendant, she’s powerless. | 没有了坠饰 她法力全无 | 
| [09:47] | How could she have escaped, | 她没有魔法 | 
| [09:48] | let alone open a time portal without magic? | 怎么能逃跑 更别说开启时空隧道了 | 
| [09:52] | Unless you did something to her. | 除非你对她做了什么 | 
| [09:56] | Well, I’m sorry to disappoint, but no. | 抱歉让你失望了 我没有 | 
| [09:59] | Well, even if I wanted to, Belle has my dagger. | 就算我想 我的匕首在贝儿那里 | 
| [10:02] | – She would certainly curb any homicidal tendencies. – It’s true. | -她绝不会让我杀人的 -这是真的 | 
| [10:05] | Well, if she escaped, let’s find out how. | 如果她逃跑了 我们来看看她怎么逃的 | 
| [10:11] | Wonderful. | 太棒了 | 
| [10:22] | What? What — what was that? What just happened? | 怎么了 发生什么事了 | 
| [10:24] | Yeah, we could use an upgrade. | 我们该升级了 | 
| [10:25] | Ah, stupid betamax. | 破录像机 | 
| [10:28] | Oh. Here we go. | 好了 | 
| [10:44] | Well, it seems her great escape was of a more permanent nature. | 看来她伟大的越狱是永久性的了 | 
| [10:47] | I won’t ask for an apology. | 我不要求你们道歉 | 
| [10:49] | She must have had just enough residual magic to do herself in. | 她一定是刚好残留有足够的魔法摧毁自己 | 
| [10:54] | And when she did, when she was gone, | 她成功后 她死后 | 
| [10:57] | the magic in her pendant had no tether. | 她坠饰里的魔法失去了束缚 | 
| [10:59] | It was set free. Her last wish fulfilled. | 就被释放了 她的遗愿最终达成了 | 
| [11:02] | So, how do we unfulfill it? | 那我们怎么扭转局面呢 | 
| [11:04] | Excellent question. | 这个问题问得好 | 
| [11:05] | But until we figure it out, no one should go near it. | 但我们想到办法前 大家别靠近那里 | 
| [11:09] | A trip to the past could have catastrophic repercussions. | 回到过去可能会造成灾难性的影响 | 
| [11:23] | You’re making a mistake. | 你在做出错误的决定 | 
| [11:24] | I don’t want to talk to you about this. | 我不想和你谈这事 | 
| [11:26] | Don’t listen to me. Listen to your son. | 不要听我的 听你儿子的 | 
| [11:30] | He thought this might remind you | 他认为这本书也许能提醒你 | 
| [11:32] | of what you’re leaving behind — your family. | 你要离开的 是你的家人 | 
| [11:36] | Henry is my family, and I am taking him where he is safe. | 亨利就是我的家人 我要带他去安全的地方 | 
| [11:39] | No, Swan. The safety-first nonsense is just that. | 不 斯旺 安全第一都是废话 | 
| [11:43] | You defeated the bloody wicked witch. | 你打败了邪恶女巫 | 
| [11:44] | You defeated Pan. | 你打败了潘 | 
| [11:46] | You broke the curse. | 你打破了诅咒 | 
| [11:49] | And you keep running. | 而你还要逃离 | 
| [11:50] | What are you looking for? | 你到底在寻找什么 | 
| [11:52] | Home. | 寻找家 | 
| [11:53] | And that’s in New York? That wasn’t real. | 你的家在纽约吗 那都不是真实的 | 
| [11:56] | The last year was. | 去年就是真实的 | 
| [11:57] | They were false memories. | 那些都是虚假的记忆 | 
| [11:58] | It was based on magical nonsense. | 都是用魔法编造出来的假象 | 
| [12:00] | Now we have our memories back. Now we can make it real. | 现在我们恢复记忆了 可以将其变为现实 | 
| [12:03] | Why can’t you do that here with your entire family? | 那怎么就不能在这儿和你全家人一起实现 | 
| [12:07] | Because of this. | 就因为这本书 | 
| [12:10] | I don’t see my family here. | 我在这里没看到我的家人 | 
| [12:12] | I see… fairy tales. | 我只看到了童话故事 | 
| [12:14] | I see stories of princes and princesses. | 看到这些王子与公主的故事 | 
| [12:17] | It’s not me. | 这不是我的故事 | 
| [12:19] | I was never a part of any of this. | 这里面从没有我的位置 | 
| [12:20] | Then what are you a part of, Swan? | 那你属于哪里 斯旺 | 
| [12:23] | Besides being with Henry, | 除了和亨利在一起 | 
| [12:24] | I don’t think I’ve ever been a part of anything. | 我从没觉得有归属感 | 
| [12:26] | But you could be. | 但是你可以有的 | 
| [12:29] | Look, when I was a kid, I ran away. | 我小的时候 曾离家出走 | 
| [12:30] | It’s just what I did. | 我就这样 | 
| [12:32] | But the first time I did it, | 可我第一次离家出走时 | 
| [12:33] | I had the same exact thought. | 我的想法和现在一模一样 | 
| [12:35] | I wondered, “What if I’m making a mistake?” | 我想 “如果这个决定是错的呢 | 
| [12:39] | – “What if I miss this place?” – Did you? | -如果我想念这里呢” -你想了吗 | 
| [12:41] | Not the first time. Not anytime. | 第一次没有 哪次都没有 | 
| [12:45] | So you just keep running. | 所以你就继续逃离 | 
| [12:47] | I learned something a long time ago, Hook. | 很久以前我就学会了一件事 虎克 | 
| [12:51] | Home is the place when you leave you just miss it. | 家是你一离开 就会深深想念的地方 | 
| [12:58] | So, yeah, | 所以是的 | 
| [12:58] | I’m gonna keep running until I feel that. | 我要继续逃离 直到我找到那种感觉 | 
| [13:01] | So you’re just gonna leave your parents, then. | 那你就要这样离开你父母吗 | 
| [13:03] | Don’t you even care about them… | 你在乎过他们吗 | 
| [13:06] | or anyone in this town? | 或是这镇上的任何人 | 
| [13:09] | Of course I care. | 我当然在乎 | 
| [13:12] | I just have to do what’s right for me and Henry and — | 但我得为自己和亨利做出正确的选择 | 
| [13:17] | What the hell is that? | 那是什么东西 | 
| [13:19] | I have no idea. | 我也不知道 | 
| [13:21] | I’m checking this out. | 我要去看看 | 
| [13:23] | Swan, wait! | 斯旺 等等 | 
| [13:25] | Wait! | 等一等 | 
| [13:32] | Whatever’s going on in there, it can’t be good. | 不管这是什么 肯定不是好事 | 
| [13:34] | It’s Zelena’s time portal. David left a message. | 这是塞琳娜的时空隧道 戴维给我留了言 | 
| [13:35] | Somehow, she died and triggered it. | 她不知怎么死了 开启了隧道 | 
| [13:41] | Wait! We have to get out of here. | 等等 我们得离开这里 | 
| [13:43] | Not until we find a way to close it! | 我们得想办法关闭隧道 | 
| [13:44] | – You got your magic back? – No. | -你的魔法恢复了吗 -没有 | 
| [13:45] | Well, then, we’re not bloody well messing with any of this! | 那我们就不该掺和进来 | 
| [13:47] | Let’s go! | 我们走 | 
| [14:02] | Hold on! | 抓住了 | 
| [14:06] | I can’t! | 抓不住了 | 
| [14:12] | One of these days, I’m gonna stop chasing this woman. | 总有一天 我得停止追逐这女人 | 
| [14:31] | No. | 不 | 
| [14:32] | No. | 不 | 
| [14:36] | It appears we’re back in the enchanted forest. | 看来我们回到魔法森林了 | 
| [14:38] | Yeah, I got that. | 我也看出来了 | 
| [14:40] | The only question is — when? | 问题是 现在是什么时候 | 
| [14:46] | Swan? | 斯旺 | 
| [14:49] | I have a pretty good idea. | 我想我知道 | 
| [15:04] | Well, I suppose we’re lucky we wound up in this time. | 我们来到这个时期也算走运 | 
| [15:06] | We could have appeared – in the middle of the ogre wars | 至少没出现在食人魔战争中 | 
| [15:09] | or smack-dab in the belly of a whale. | 或者是落在鲸鱼肚子里 | 
| [15:15] | Why are you reading that now? | 你现在看童话书干什么 | 
| [15:16] | ‘Cause when we were falling through, | 因为我们掉进来时 | 
| [15:17] | I was thinking about Henry | 我在想亨利 | 
| [15:18] | and the story we were all reading at Granny’s. | 和我们在”外婆家”读的那个故事 | 
| [15:20] | You think that time portals work like any other sort? | 你觉得时空隧道跟其他传送门一样 | 
| [15:22] | They take you back – to where you’re thinking of? | 能把人带回心中所想的地方吗 | 
| [15:24] | Not where. When. | 不是地方 是时期 | 
| [15:26] | Excellent deduction. | 绝妙的推论 | 
| [15:27] | Alas, it appears – they share another quality. | 可惜 看来这个隧道和其他传送门一样 | 
| [15:31] | They don’t stay open for the return trip. | 不会一直开启着 让你回去 | 
| [15:34] | Well – we’re trapped in the past. | 这下好了 我们被困在过去了 | 
| [15:38] | I should have left Storybrooke the instant we defeated Zelena. | 我们一打败塞琳娜 我就该离开童话镇 | 
| [15:40] | This is exactly the kind of thing that does not happen in New York. | 这种事就绝对不会发生在纽约 | 
| [15:43] | On the bright side, | 好处是呢 | 
| [15:44] | – I’m sure real estate’s much more reasonable here. – Don’t. | -这里的房价肯定更合理 -别说了 | 
| [15:47] | I understand your frustration, | 我理解你的沮丧 | 
| [15:48] | But we’ve been in dire straits before. | 但我们以前也曾经历险境 | 
| [15:50] | There’s no need to be antsy. We have our wits. | 你不用着急 我们没疯没傻 | 
| [15:52] | We just have to focus on being constructive. | 专心想办法就好 | 
| [15:58] | So… any ideas how to get back? | 你觉得我们该怎么回去 | 
| [16:00] | How would I know – how to get back to the future? | 我怎么知道怎么回到未来 | 
| [16:02] | Who do I look like — Marty Mcfly? | 你当我是马迪·麦克弗莱吗 | 
| [16:04] | Marty Mcwho? | 什么马迪 | 
| [16:04] | The kid with the lightning and the Delorean | 就是开着汽车 一打闪电 | 
| [16:07] | and they went back – in time and, and then he — | 就回到过去 然后… | 
| [16:08] | Is he some sort of wizard? | 他是个巫师吗 | 
| [16:10] | No. Marty Mcfly is not a wizard. He’s… | 不是 马迪·麦克弗莱不是巫师 他 | 
| [16:14] | Maybe a wizard is exactly what we need. | 也许我们需要的正是巫师 | 
| [16:16] | Rumplestiltskin. | 朗普斯金 | 
| [16:17] | We could find Rumplestiltskin. | 我们可以去找朗普斯金 | 
| [16:18] | Black knights. | 黑骑士 | 
| [16:27] | Get in line! | 站好队 | 
| [16:28] | Get in line! | 站好队 | 
| [16:44] | Listen to me very carefully. | 都给我听仔细了 | 
| [16:48] | Whatever squalor and despair | 不管之前 | 
| [16:50] | your pathetic little lives have been able to tolerate | 你们过着怎样肮脏卑贱的 | 
| [16:53] | until this point, | 悲惨生活 | 
| [16:54] | is nothing compared to the pain and misery | 与我可以造成的痛苦都不值一提 | 
| [16:59] | I can inflict if I leave here unhappy. | 所以最好不要惹我不高兴 | 
| [17:04] | That’s Regina. | 瑞金娜 | 
| [17:05] | Not Regina, love. The Evil Queen. | 那不是瑞金娜 亲爱的 那是巫后 | 
| [17:09] | You will help me. | 你们得帮我 | 
| [17:11] | She’s even worse – without the sensible pantsuits. | 她穿这套衣服看起来更糟糕了 | 
| [17:15] | Please, your majesty. | 求你 陛下 | 
| [17:18] | We are a peaceful village. | 我们只是个平和的小镇 | 
| [17:20] | What do you want from us? | 你要让我们做什么呢 | 
| [17:22] | That’s Marco. | 是马克 | 
| [17:23] | Justice. | 正义 | 
| [17:26] | If I find out | 要是被我发现 | 
| [17:28] | anyone in this village has helped the bandit Snow White, | 村里任何人帮助了那个强盗 白雪公主 | 
| [17:33] | they will suffer dearly. | 那人就要倒大霉了 | 
| [17:35] | Here’s what helping Snow White looks like. | 这就是帮助白雪公主的下场 | 
| [17:40] | Help me! | 救救我 | 
| [17:42] | She’s gonna kill me! | 她要杀了我 | 
| [17:44] | Who wants to be next? | 谁想当下一个 | 
| [17:46] | Please! | 求求你们 | 
| [17:48] | Wait, wait, wait. What are you doing? | 等等 你要干什么 | 
| [17:49] | I’m helping that woman. She’s just an innocent — | 我去救人 她是无辜的 | 
| [17:51] | No, Swan. | 不行 斯旺 | 
| [17:52] | – Let me go! – When Belle figured out | -放开我 -贝儿发现 | 
| [17:53] | That Zelena wanted to change the past, | 塞琳娜想要改变过去时 | 
| [17:55] | she warned us it was dangerous. | 就提醒过我们这很危险 | 
| [17:56] | Messing with events could do untold damage to all of us. | 历史的任何改变都可能伤害我们所有人 | 
| [17:59] | I’m just supposed to let her rot or die? | 那我就眼睁睁地看她死吗 | 
| [18:01] | Whatever her fate, we can’t interfere, | 不管她命运如何 我们都不能插手 | 
| [18:04] | not if we want a chance at getting back to the world we know. | 除非你是不想回到未来了 | 
| [18:07] | We need to find Rumple. | 我们得去找朗普 | 
| [18:08] | The sooner we get out of here, the better. | 越快离开越好 | 
| [18:10] | Aye. Agreed. But… | 我同意 但是 | 
| [18:14] | There’s one thing we need to do first. | 得先做点准备 | 
| [18:19] | Come on, Swan. Let’s get a look. | 斯旺 出来吧 我们看看效果 | 
| [18:24] | Oh, well, that’s much better. | 好多了 | 
| [18:27] | – Is this really necessary? – What would you have done | -非得如此吗 -那你说要是你 | 
| [18:29] | if Regina had spotted you back there? | 刚刚被瑞金娜看到了怎么办 | 
| [18:30] | My guess — run. | 逃跑啊 | 
| [18:32] | And even if we had, she’d seen you. | 就算跑的掉 她也会看到你 | 
| [18:33] | She might remember you when you first arrive in Storybrooke. | 等你去了童话镇 她可能会记起你来 | 
| [18:36] | She’s gonna remember a glimpse of a face 30 years from now? | 三十年前的一瞥她怎么记得住 | 
| [18:39] | The point is to minimize you making a lasting impression, | 重点是要让你不那么惹眼 | 
| [18:42] | and, sadly, red-leather jackets | 而红皮夹克 | 
| [18:43] | don’t come into vogue here… ever. | 和这里不搭调 | 
| [18:46] | Fine. | 好吧 | 
| [18:47] | Well, – the only lasting impression | 我现在唯一关心的 | 
| [18:49] | I’m concerned about right now | 长远影响是 | 
| [18:50] | is what this corset is making on my spleen. | 这束腰对我的脾脏造成的伤害 | 
| [18:52] | Your discomfort is a cross I’m willing to bear. | 我很愿代你受苦 | 
| [18:56] | And nothing compared to what might happen | 但没有什么比我们改变时间线 | 
| [18:57] | if we affect the timeline, | 所造成的影响更糟 | 
| [18:58] | which means proceeding with all caution. | 所以我们一定要小心行事 | 
| [19:02] | You’re not from a world of magic. | 你不是魔法世界的人 | 
| [19:04] | I am. | 我是 | 
| [19:05] | Even the smallest of changes | 哪怕很小的改变 | 
| [19:06] | could have catastrophic consequences. | 都可能造成灾难性的后果 | 
| [19:08] | Things must happen as they always did. | 过去绝不能被改变 | 
| [19:41] | What do you think of the view, my dear? | 你觉得这里的景色如何 亲爱的 | 
| [19:44] | I’ve seen better. | 很一般 | 
| [19:47] | This is taking forever. | 旅途太漫长 | 
| [19:49] | I told you the troll road would have been quicker, | 我说过走食人兽大路会更快 | 
| [19:52] | and far less bumpy. | 也不会这么颠簸 | 
| [19:57] | Are you even listening to me? | 你有在听我说吗 | 
| [19:59] | Yes, of course I am. | 当然在听 | 
| [20:09] | Could be the queen again. | 可能又是巫后 | 
| [20:21] | Now what? | 又怎么了 | 
| [20:27] | My lord. | 殿下 | 
| [20:31] | Worry not! It’s but a fallen tree! | 不用担心 只不过是棵树倒了 | 
| [20:35] | Is that… | 那是不是 | 
| [20:35] | Your father. | 你父亲 | 
| [20:37] | We should go. | 我们得走了 | 
| [21:01] | Look at these markings. | 看这些痕迹 | 
| [21:03] | This tree didn’t fall. It’s been cut. | 这棵树不是自然倒下的 是被人砍倒的 | 
| [21:05] | It’s an ambush. | 有埋伏 | 
| [21:07] | We need to get this log moved — now! | 立刻把这根木头移走 | 
| [21:20] | You almost gave me a heart attack. | 你吓死我了 | 
| [21:23] | The tree was cut. It was planned. | 树是被砍倒的 这是个陷阱 | 
| [21:25] | Someone wanted to rob us. | 有人想打劫我们 | 
| [21:26] | Who would dare attack a royal carriage? | 谁敢袭击一辆皇家马车 | 
| [21:32] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 | 
| [21:34] | But now you can relax. | 但你不用紧张了 | 
| [21:37] | We scared off the bandit. | 我们把土匪吓跑了 | 
| [21:39] | We’ll never have to see them again. | 他们再也不敢来了 | 
| [21:53] | You know that thing about small changes having consequences? | 还记得小改变会严重影响未来吗 | 
| [21:58] | What about big changes? | 那大改变呢 | 
| [21:59] | Why? What did we do? | 怎么了 我们做了什么 | 
| [22:01] | That bandit was snow white. | 那个土匪是白雪 | 
| [22:04] | This was the moment my parents first met. | 这是我父母初次相遇的时候 | 
| [22:07] | And because of us, now they didn’t. | 而因为我们 他们没能相遇 | 
| [22:30] | There it is — our new home. | 就是这儿了 我们的新家 | 
| [22:34] | It’s…so gold. | 真是…金碧辉煌啊 | 
| [22:38] | After a time, you’ll stop noticing. | 等过一阵子 你就习惯了 | 
| [22:45] | Well? | 怎么了 | 
| [22:47] | I need to get far away from here as soon as possible. | 我需要尽快离开这里 越快越好 | 
| [22:51] | And I need my destination…Secret. | 而且你不能告诉别人我去了哪 | 
| [22:59] | Then you’re talking to the right captain. | 那你就找对人了 | 
| [23:02] | However, turning a blind eye will cost double. | 但是想要我保密 得付两倍的钱 | 
| [23:10] | Look ahead, Swan. | 看啊 斯旺 | 
| [23:11] | The dark one’s castle. | 那就是黑暗者的城堡 | 
| [23:13] | A little more imposing than the pawnshop. | 比他的当铺稍威风点 | 
| [23:15] | So, what do we do now? | 我们现在怎么办 | 
| [23:16] | Knock on the door and introduce ourselves? | 敲敲门然后自我介绍吗 | 
| [23:18] | “Hey, we’re from the future.” | “你好 我们是从未来穿越来的” | 
| [23:22] | Might be best if I stay back. | 我还是别去了 | 
| [23:23] | The dark one and I have a rather complicated past. | 黑暗者和我有段复杂的过去 | 
| [23:26] | I’d wager he’d want to kill me on sight. | 他一见到我肯定就会杀了我 | 
| [23:28] | Oh, I’ll take that bet. | 说对了 | 
| [23:31] | I can’t tell you how long I’ve been looking forward to this! | 我等这天等了好久 | 
| [23:34] | Oops. I suppose I just did. | 终于等到了 | 
| [23:39] | – Swan. – Stop! | -斯旺 -住手 | 
| [23:42] | I don’t know who you are, dearie, | 我不认识你 亲爱的 | 
| [23:43] | But why don’t you run off | 但你还是跑掉 | 
| [23:45] | and let me enjoy my killing in peace? | 让我静静享受杀他的乐趣 | 
| [23:48] | He’s not gonna hurt you. You have to listen to me. | 他不会伤害你的 你得听我说 | 
| [23:51] | And why would I listen to you? | 我为什么要听你的 | 
| [23:52] | Because if you don’t, you’ll never see your son again. | 如果不听 你就再也见不到你儿子了 | 
| [23:59] | What do you know of my son? | 你知道我儿子什么事 | 
| [24:01] | His name is Baelfire. | 他叫比尔菲 | 
| [24:02] | You’re planning to enact a curse in hopes of reuniting with him. | 你计划施一个诅咒 希望能借此和他团聚 | 
| [24:05] | Who told you that? | 谁告诉你的 | 
| [24:07] | What are you — some kind of witch? | 你是什么人 女巫吗 | 
| [24:09] | No, I’m not a witch. | 我不是女巫 | 
| [24:10] | I’m the one who breaks the curse so that you can find him. | 是我破除了诅咒 让你找到了他 | 
| [24:13] | I’m the product of true love. | 我是真爱的产物 | 
| [24:17] | But that’s speculation. | 但那只是我的推测 | 
| [24:18] | Part of my plans. | 我计划的一部分 | 
| [24:20] | But I haven’t done it. | 但我还没完成呢 | 
| [24:21] | You will, and you will succeed. | 你会成功完成的 | 
| [24:25] | If that’s true, then that means… | 如果你所言不假 那就说明… | 
| [24:29] | We’re from the future, mate. | 我们是从未来穿越来的 伙计 | 
| [24:31] | But time travel hasn’t been done, mate. | 但没人能做到时空旅行 伙计 | 
| [24:34] | Yeah, well, – someone’s cracked that code. | 有人做到了 | 
| [24:37] | We need your help. | 我们需要你的帮助 | 
| [24:39] | Help? | 帮助 | 
| [24:41] | You need my help? | 你需要我的帮助 | 
| [24:43] | Then answer me one question. | 那就回答我一个问题 | 
| [24:47] | Do I find my son? | 我找到我儿子了吗 | 
| [24:53] | Answer me! | 回答我 | 
| [24:54] | Y-yes. | 找到了 | 
| [24:58] | Bae. | 小比 | 
| [25:01] | I find bae. | 我找到了小比 | 
| [25:03] | How? | 怎么找到的 | 
| [25:06] | Don’t tell me. | 别跟我说 | 
| [25:07] | If I succeeded, | 如果我成功了 | 
| [25:09] | I don’t want anything in my head that might throw it off. | 我不想提前知道 这有可能会让我出错 | 
| [25:13] | It might already kind of be thrown off. | 可能已经出错了 | 
| [25:18] | You’ve changed things. | 你改变了什么 | 
| [25:20] | What have you done? | 你做了什么 | 
| [25:26] | We interrupted my parents meeting. | 我们妨碍了我父母的相遇 | 
| [25:32] | Thank you, mister g– Rumplestiltskin, | 谢谢你 戈…朗普斯金 | 
| [25:34] | for believing us. | 相信了我们 | 
| [25:35] | I know that time travel is hard to swallow. | 我知道时空旅行很难让人接受 | 
| [25:38] | Not as hard as the other mystery you’ve presented me. | 你让我看到的其他谜题更难接受 | 
| [25:41] | Why haven’t I killed him? | 我怎么还没把他杀死 | 
| [25:43] | If it makes you feel any better, it wasn’t for lack of effort. | 你不是没试过 希望这能让你好受点 | 
| [25:47] | Let’s just say we bury the hatchet. | 这么说吧 我们和解了 | 
| [25:48] | Yes. But why not in your skull? | 为什么不在你死后再和解 | 
| [25:52] | Oh. Rumplestiltskin, you’re — you’re back. | 朗普斯金 你回来了 | 
| [25:58] | – Do you, uh — do you need anything? – Belle. | -你需要什么东西吗 -贝儿 | 
| [26:01] | So, do — do we know each other? | 我们认识吗 | 
| [26:03] | Oh. Sorry. No. | 对不起 不认识 | 
| [26:05] | Um, mister — Rumple — | 戈…朗普 | 
| [26:07] | The dark one, um, told me about you. | 黑暗者跟我说起过你 | 
| [26:11] | – Did he? – No. | -是吗 -没有 | 
| [26:14] | Go away a-and read a book or whatever it is you like to do. | 走开去读书 或者干你愿意干的事情 | 
| [26:18] | Come back and clean later. | 待会儿再回来打扫 | 
| [26:19] | Y-you could ask nicely. | 你可以客气点的 | 
| [26:20] | I could also turn you into a toad. | 我还可以把你变成一只蟾蜍 | 
| [26:22] | It’s a miracle you two fall for each other. | 你俩能相爱真是奇迹 | 
| [26:26] | What? | 什么 | 
| [26:27] | I mean, first, you tell me I let the pirate live. | 你先说我没杀了那个海盗 | 
| [26:30] | Now you’re telling me I fall for the help. | 现在你又说我爱上了佣人 | 
| [26:32] | Yeah, she has – a strange sense of humor, | 对 她的幽默感很奇怪 | 
| [26:33] | but let’s get back to her parents. | 继续说她父母的事吧 | 
| [26:37] | Yes. Who are they? | 好 他们是谁 | 
| [26:40] | Snow White and Prince Charming. | 白雪公主和白马王子 | 
| [26:42] | Prince Charming. | 白马王子 | 
| [26:44] | His real name is prince James. | 他真名叫詹姆斯王子 | 
| [26:46] | King George’s son, whose wedding I’ve just arranged? | 乔治王的儿子 我刚安排了他俩的婚礼 | 
| [26:49] | See, that’s what I’m trying to tell you. | 我想告诉你的就是这个 | 
| [26:50] | That marriage isn’t supposed to happen | 那场婚礼不该进行 | 
| [26:51] | because the ring he was going to give her gets stolen by Snow. | 因为他要送出的戒指会被白雪偷走 | 
| [26:55] | It’s quite a tale you’re spinning. | 你真是编了个好故事 | 
| [26:57] | Here, let me show you. It’s in the book. | 我证明给你看 书上都有 | 
| [27:09] | Wait. What? | 稍等 怎么回事 | 
| [27:10] | It’s all gone. | 都不见了 | 
| [27:12] | Anything that was supposed to happen after they’ve met | 他们见面后应该发生的所有故事 | 
| [27:14] | has disappeared. | 都消失了 | 
| [27:15] | The ripple effect. | 时间涟漪作用 | 
| [27:17] | Once you change something in the past, | 一旦你改变了过去的某件事 | 
| [27:19] | anything from that point forward becomes uncertain. | 那时间点之后的一切都变得不确定了 | 
| [27:22] | The future, as you can see… | 未来 如你们所见 | 
| [27:25] | is a blank page. | 成了白纸 | 
| [27:27] | We need to get Snow to steal that ring | 我们得让白雪偷走戒指 | 
| [27:28] | so we can put their story back on track. | 让故事回到正轨 | 
| [27:30] | You’re in luck. | 你很幸运 | 
| [27:32] | There’s a ball tonight at king Midas’ castle. | 今晚在迈达斯国王的城堡有场舞会 | 
| [27:34] | Prince James will be there… and so will his ring. | 詹姆斯王子会在那儿 戒指也在 | 
| [27:37] | So we just need to get Snow there. | 我们只要让白雪也去就好 | 
| [27:39] | How? We don’t even know where she is. | 怎么做 我们都不知道她在哪 | 
| [27:42] | Allow me. | 我来吧 | 
| [27:53] | There she is. | 那在那儿 | 
| [27:54] | She’s with black beard. | 她跟黑胡子在一起 | 
| [27:56] | She’s trying to secure passage on his ship. | 她想登上他的船 | 
| [27:59] | And, it appears, failing. | 看来她失败了 | 
| [28:02] | She can’t escape the queen | 拿不到赎戒指的钱 | 
| [28:03] | without the money she’s supposed to get for the ring. | 她躲不过巫后的 | 
| [28:06] | Can you help us? | 你能帮我们吗 | 
| [28:07] | Help you? | 帮你们 | 
| [28:09] | I can work on getting your portal to the future open again, | 我可以帮你重新开启通向未来的隧道 | 
| [28:12] | but getting your parents together? | 但撮合你父母 | 
| [28:14] | You made that mess, dearie. | 这麻烦是你弄出来的 亲爱的 | 
| [28:16] | Only you know what you did. Now go undo it. | 只有你知道你做了什么 去弥补吧 | 
| [28:22] | If she’s looking for passage out of town, | 如果她想出城 | 
| [28:26] | I might know a ship’s captain who can help us. | 我可能认识一个能帮咱们的船长 | 
| [28:29] | Who? | 谁 | 
| [28:31] | Me. | 我 | 
| [28:45] | There I am. Rather dashing, don’t you think? | 我在那儿 挺风流倜傥的 不是吗 | 
| [28:49] | Is this even a good idea? | 这主意好吗 | 
| [28:50] | What about preserving the future? | 不保护未来了吗 | 
| [28:52] | It’ll be fine. | 没关系 | 
| [28:53] | Given what I’m drinking, if I remember anything, | 就凭我喝的酒 就算真记得什么 | 
| [28:55] | I’ll simply blame the rum. | 也会以为是朗姆酒作怪 | 
| [28:56] | Just make sure that I… | 只要保证我… | 
| [28:58] | he remains occupied, doesn’t return to my ship. | 保证缠住他 别回我船上就好 | 
| [29:01] | I’ll take care of the rest. | 剩下的我来搞定 | 
| [29:04] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [29:10] | Wait. What are you doing? | 等等 你在做什么 | 
| [29:12] | Making sure he stays occupied. | 保证他被人缠住啊 | 
| [29:14] | Shouldn’t be difficult. You and I both know I’m his type. | 应该不难 你我都知道我是他喜欢的型 | 
| [29:18] | Swan, that man sitting there — you don’t know him. | 斯旺 坐在那儿的男人 你不了解 | 
| [29:22] | Just be careful. | 小心点 | 
| [29:24] | If I didn’t know any better, I’d say you’re jealous. | 要是不了解你 我会以为你在吃醋 | 
| [29:35] | What are you boys playing? | 你们在玩什么呀 | 
| [29:44] | Captain. I wasn’t expecting you back from the tavern so early. | 船长 没想到你这么早就从酒馆回来了 | 
| [29:47] | Vermin. I’ll get the bugger, sir. | 害畜 我去抓他 先生 | 
| [29:49] | N– let it be. | 随它去吧 | 
| [29:51] | You’ll understand someday, Smee. | 你有天会明白的 斯密 | 
| [29:55] | I-is that a new vest? | 你是穿了件新马甲吗 | 
| [29:58] | Of course not. | 当然不是 | 
| [30:00] | Are you feeling all right, sir? | 你还好吗 船长 | 
| [30:01] | You seem…different. | 你看着 有点不一样 | 
| [30:04] | Maybe that’s because I’m used to my first mate asking me | 也许是因为我比较习惯 | 
| [30:06] | what his captain needs when he’s on deck. | 登船时大副来问我需要什么 | 
| [30:09] | Of course. Sorry. | 当然 抱歉 | 
| [30:10] | Is there anything I can do for you, sir? | 你需要什么吗 先生 | 
| [30:15] | I need to speak to that woman. | 我得跟那个女人谈谈 | 
| [30:17] | Bring her on board. Do it quietly. | 悄悄带她上船 | 
| [30:30] | I have a confession to make. | 我要坦白一件事 | 
| [30:32] | Most women do. | 女人大都如此 | 
| [30:34] | I want to know… | 我想知道… | 
| [30:36] | how you got the hook. | 这钩子的由来 | 
| [30:38] | You hear so many stories. | 流传的故事太多了 | 
| [30:40] | Mm. So, you know who I am, | 那么 你知道我是谁 | 
| [30:44] | and here, you haven’t even told me your name. | 却连名字都没告诉我 | 
| [30:47] | What fun would that be? | 说了还有什么意思 | 
| [30:48] | Just two ships passing in the night, then? | 就做两只夜里相遇错过的船 | 
| [30:52] | Passing closely, I hope. | 希望可以接舷而过 | 
| [30:53] | Speaking of ships, what do you say we leave this place, | 说到船 我们离开这里 | 
| [30:56] | and I’ll… show you mine? | 我带你去看看我的船 怎么样 | 
| [30:59] | Wait. | 等等 | 
| [31:00] | How about – we have a few drinks first? | 我们先喝几杯怎么样 | 
| [31:09] | Who are you? | 你是谁 | 
| [31:10] | It doesn’t matter. | 不重要 | 
| [31:11] | I’m a captain, and I can help you. | 我是船长 能帮你 | 
| [31:14] | So, what do you want? | 那你想要什么 | 
| [31:15] | It’s not what I want. It’s what I can offer. | 那不重要 关键是我能给你什么 | 
| [31:19] | I hear that you seek passage out of the enchanted forest. | 听说你想离开魔法森林 | 
| [31:23] | That’s true, but I haven’t enough money. | 没错 但我钱不够 | 
| [31:25] | I don’t give a damn about money. It’s treasure I want. | 我不关心钱 我想要宝藏 | 
| [31:28] | I think you can get it for me… | 我觉得你能帮我找到 | 
| [31:32] | Snow White. | 白雪公主 | 
| [31:33] | You are a thief, aren’t you? | 你是个贼 对吧 | 
| [31:46] | If I didn’t know any better, | 如果我犯傻 | 
| [31:47] | I’d say you were trying to get me drunk, | 会以为你是想灌醉我 | 
| [31:48] | which is usually my tactic. | 我通常都使这招 | 
| [31:50] | What’s wrong, captain? Can’t hold your rum? | 怎么了 船长 要醉了吗 | 
| [31:53] | No, not only can I hold it, | 不 我不但没醉 | 
| [31:55] | but I can carry it right out the door. | 还能平稳走出那扇门 | 
| [31:58] | What do you say we set sail? | 跟我一起出海怎么样 | 
| [32:02] | Come back with me for a nightcap. | 跟我回船上再喝几杯 | 
| [32:04] | Or shall I find someone else? | 还是我得另寻他人 | 
| [32:11] | So, if I procure this item for you, | 如果我帮你把东西弄到手 | 
| [32:13] | you’ll grant me safe passage on your ship? | 你就允许我上你的船吗 | 
| [32:16] | To any realm you wish. | 你想去哪都行 | 
| [32:17] | Then tell me what I have to steal. | 那告诉我要去偷什么 | 
| [32:21] | A wedding ring. | 一枚婚戒 | 
| [32:28] | I think I should rest for a moment. | 我觉得我得歇会儿 | 
| [32:30] | Oh, no need, no. No need. | 没必要 没必要 | 
| [32:31] | I’ve carried rum barrels heavier than you. | 你还没我搬过的酒桶重呢 | 
| [32:34] | Actually, I feel much better. | 其实我清醒多了 | 
| [32:39] | Behold! The Rolly Joger! | 看 盗海船 | 
| [32:41] | Captain. H-how did you… | 船长 你怎么… | 
| [32:45] | I-I thought you were still below deck. | 你不是还在甲板下面吗 | 
| [32:47] | And why does your vest keep changing? | 你怎么总换马甲呢 | 
| [32:49] | I…seem to remember a nightcap was promised. | 你好像答应我还要喝一杯 | 
| [32:53] | Find one, and I’ll be waiting. | 你去找酒 我等着 | 
| [32:59] | Captain, something’s not right here. | 船长 这不对劲 | 
| [33:01] | You’re right. You’re still here. | 是不对劲 就是你还在这里 | 
| [33:04] | I think you know what “Nightcap” Means. | 你知道”再喝几杯”的意思吧 | 
| [33:06] | It means that we want our privacy. | 意思是我们要独处 | 
| [33:08] | Of course. | 明白 | 
| [33:12] | Oh, yes. | 好了 | 
| [33:16] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干什么 | 
| [33:17] | I could ask the same of you. | 我还想问你呢 | 
| [33:18] | – I thought I told you to keep him occupied. – I am. | -我不是叫你拖住他吗 -没错 | 
| [33:21] | – By taking him back to my ship? – His ship. | -带回我船上叫拖住他吗 -他船上 | 
| [33:23] | – You know what I mean. – I stalled as long as I could. | -你懂我的意思 -我已经尽力了 | 
| [33:25] | I thought you’d be gone by now. | 我以为你早该走了 | 
| [33:26] | I’ll try to keep him above deck so you can get out of here. | 我去甲板上拖住他 好让你逃走 | 
| [33:32] | Where may you be going? | 你想去哪啊 | 
| [33:35] | I do hope you’re not having second thoughts. | 希望你没改变主意 | 
| [33:36] | No. I just got tired of waiting. | 没 我只是等不及了 | 
| [33:50] | My apologies. | 抱歉 | 
| [33:51] | A woman as beautiful as you | 你这么美的女人 | 
| [33:52] | deserves my full and prompt attention. | 值得我全身心投入 | 
| [34:01] | Are you kidding me?! | 你开玩笑吗 | 
| [34:02] | How is that not gonna have consequences? | 这怎么能不对未来产生影响 | 
| [34:04] | He was asking for it. | 他自找的 | 
| [34:05] | And, like I said, he’ll blame the rum. | 而且我说过 他会以为自己是醉了 | 
| [34:07] | Now let’s get out of here. | 我们走吧 | 
| [34:21] | A predictable excess of pomp and grandeur. | 跟我想得一样极度奢华壮丽 | 
| [34:23] | Snow should have no trouble sneaking inside. | 白雪溜进去应该没问题 | 
| [34:26] | What about us? | 那我们呢 | 
| [34:28] | We’re supposed to just sit here and hope that she pulls it off? | 我们就坐在这里祈祷她成功吗 | 
| [34:30] | I don’t like leaving things to chance. | 我不喜欢做事碰运气 | 
| [34:31] | You know, I feel exactly the same way, | 我也是这么想的 | 
| [34:34] | which is why I never do. | 所以我从不碰运气 | 
| [34:36] | See? An invitation to the ball. | 看 舞会请柬 | 
| [34:39] | So you’ll be inside to watch out for her. | 你要进去照应着她吗 | 
| [34:41] | No, no. | 不 不 | 
| [34:42] | I’ll be far too busy sorting out how to get you home. | 我还得忙着想办法送你俩回去 | 
| [34:45] | Well, who’s the invitation for? | 那这请柬是给谁的 | 
| [34:47] | Well, isn’t it obvious? | 还不明显吗 | 
| [34:48] | The two of you. | 你们俩啊 | 
| [34:51] | So, when we’re done inside, you can open our portal? | 我们完事了 你就能开启隧道吗 | 
| [34:54] | There’s a powerful wand, which, uh…I came to possess. | 我恰好…拥有一根强大的魔杖 | 
| [34:57] | Anyway, legend says it can re-create any magic that’s ever been wielded. | 传说这跟魔杖能重施任何魔法 | 
| [35:02] | Now, with a little work, I can use it | 想点办法 就能用它 | 
| [35:05] | to re-create whatever portal brought you here. | 再次开启带你们来这里的隧道 | 
| [35:07] | Please do it quickly. We’ll be in and out before you know it. | 请你尽快 我们也会尽快的 | 
| [35:09] | I want to get the hell out of here. | 我们只想回去 | 
| [35:10] | Oh, confidence. I like it. | 我喜欢你的信心 | 
| [35:14] | Wait! | 慢着 | 
| [35:16] | Not like that. | 这样可不行 | 
| [35:24] | The savior can’t come this far | 救世主远道而来 | 
| [35:25] | and not play princess for a day. | 不扮一天公主怎么行 | 
| [35:28] | But I’m not supposed to stick out. | 但我不该太招摇 | 
| [35:31] | What if someone remembers me in the future? | 要是以后有人记得我怎么办 | 
| [35:34] | Because what you had before was such an intricate disguise. | 你之前的伪装就十分巧妙吗 | 
| [35:37] | Now, speaking of which, I’ve returned those stolen rags | 我已经把你们偷来的破衣服还回去了 | 
| [35:40] | luckily, before they were missed. | 还好没被人发现 | 
| [35:42] | I mean, it’s a miracle the timeline hasn’t imploded already. | 时间线还没有自我毁灭真是奇迹 | 
| [35:45] | Amateurs. | 俩外行 | 
| [35:47] | Allow me. | 我来演示 | 
| [35:51] | A glamour spell. | 这是诱惑咒 | 
| [35:53] | This is how you shall appear to one and all. | 这将是你们在别人眼中的样子 | 
| [35:56] | Now run along and — and do everything you can | 赶快去吧 尽一切努力 | 
| [35:58] | to make sure Snow White gets that ring. | 确保白雪公主拿到戒指 | 
| [36:01] | Once they are back on track, everything else will be, too. | 他们一旦回到正轨 其他一切也会复原 | 
| [36:07] | Just when I thought the clothes here couldn’t get any worse. | 我还以为这里的衣服已经够糟了 | 
| [36:10] | You might not be able to move, Swan, | 可能会行动不便 斯旺 | 
| [36:11] | but you cut quite the figure in that dress. | 但你穿这身礼服真的很美 | 
| [36:14] | Greetings. I am king Midas, father of the bride. | 你好 我是迈达斯国王 新娘的父亲 | 
| [36:17] | Who do I have the honor to welcome into my home? | 请问两位是… | 
| [36:19] | I am… | 我是… | 
| [36:22] | I’m prince, uh… | 我是… | 
| [36:25] | Charles. Prince Charles. | 王子 查尔斯王子 | 
| [36:27] | And I’m princess… | 我是… | 
| [36:31] | …Leia. | 莉亚公主[《星球大战》] | 
| [36:33] | An honor to have you both. | 不胜荣幸 | 
| [36:35] | Announce Prince Charles and Princess Leia. | 宣告查尔斯王子和莉亚公主的莅临 | 
| [36:38] | Mary Margaret and David are always going on about | 玛丽·玛格丽特和戴维总是不停地说 | 
| [36:41] | this ball and that ball. | 参加各种舞会 | 
| [36:43] | What’s the big deal about these things? | 这事就那么有意思吗 | 
| [36:56] | You were saying? | 你说什么来着 | 
| [37:00] | What am I supposed to do? | 我该做什么 | 
| [37:04] | Blend in. | 自然点 | 
| [37:07] | Wait. | 等等 | 
| [37:09] | Are you saying you know how to do whatever this is? | 难道你知道如何跳这玩意吗 | 
| [37:13] | It’s called a waltz. | 这是华尔兹 | 
| [37:17] | There’s only one rule — | 只有一个规则 | 
| [37:21] | Pick a partner who knows what he’s doing. | 找一个会跳的舞伴 | 
| [38:04] | Watch the mocking. | 别嘲笑我 | 
| [38:05] | I’m actually getting the hang of this. | 我已经找到门道了 | 
| [38:07] | I’m not mocking you, Swan. | 我没有嘲笑你 斯旺 | 
| [38:09] | I’m just thinking about what you said in Storybrooke, | 我只是在想你在童话镇说的话 | 
| [38:12] | about not being a princess. | 说你没做过公主 | 
| [38:14] | Really? you get my first dance at my first royal ball | 我把第一次皇家舞会的第一支舞献给你 | 
| [38:17] | and all you can say is, “I told you so”? | 而你却想说”我早说嘛” | 
| [38:20] | I believe what I’m – trying to say, your highness… | 其实我想说的是 公主殿下… | 
| [38:24] | is that you appear to be a natural. | 你天生就是公主的料 | 
| [38:28] | There’s Charming. | 白马王子在那边 | 
| [38:32] | Would you care to dance? | 想跳支舞吗 | 
| [38:34] | My feet are killing me. | 我的脚要疼死了 | 
| [38:36] | If only I’d thought to wear my comfortable shoes. | 可惜我没穿那双舒服的鞋来 | 
| [38:39] | Would you like me to fetch them for you, my dear? | 要我去替你拿吗 亲爱的 | 
| [38:42] | My hero. | 真是我的英雄啊 | 
| [39:06] | Where is that ring? | 戒指在哪里 | 
| [39:22] | What a pleasure, my queen. | 真荣幸啊 王后陛下 | 
| [39:24] | I thank you for honoring my daughter with your presence. | 感谢你大驾光临 爱女荣幸备至 | 
| [39:27] | And thank you – for your generous hospitality. | 我也感谢你的盛情款待 | 
| [39:31] | I hope you don’t mind I brought some friends. | 希望你别介意 我带了几个朋友 | 
| [39:35] | Regina’s here. | 瑞金娜来了 | 
| [39:39] | Damn it. That definitely was not in the plan. | 该死 这肯定不在计划之内 | 
| [39:41] | Breathe, Swan. She’s a guest. | 小声点 斯旺 她是客人 | 
| [39:43] | The king’s head would vanish to another realm | 如果国王不邀请她 | 
| [39:44] | if he didn’t invite her. | 必然人头不保 | 
| [39:46] | Yeah, good point. | 是啊 | 
| [39:49] | Where’s Charming? | 白马王子呢 | 
| [39:59] | My ticket to freedom. | 通往自由的门票 | 
| [40:04] | Who are you?! | 你是谁 | 
| [40:07] | Stop! Thief! | 站住 小偷 | 
| [40:13] | You’re a girl. | 你是个女孩 | 
| [40:14] | Woman. | 是女人 | 
| [40:20] | James, what is taking you so — | 詹姆斯 你怎么去了这么久… | 
| [40:23] | You’re… | 你是… | 
| [40:25] | You’re Snow White. | 你是白雪公主 | 
| [40:29] | Snow White! | 白雪公主 | 
| [40:30] | Snow White! | 白雪公主 | 
| [40:33] | My lord, Snow White was spotted in the castle. | 陛下 城堡里发现了白雪的踪迹 | 
| [40:35] | The bandit Snow White here? | 强盗白雪来到这里了 | 
| [40:37] | Get her! | 抓住她 | 
| [41:04] | She did it. – She must have stolen the ring. | 她成功了 她一定偷到了戒指 | 
| [41:14] | You can’t hide from me! | 你逃不掉的 | 
| [41:16] | Wherever you are, I will find you! | 不管你在哪 我都会找到你 | 
| [41:23] | Mission accomplished. Now all we have to do — | 任务完成 我们现在只要… | 
| [41:25] | You’ll find her sooner than you think, my lord. | 找到她会比你预想的还要快 陛下 | 
| [41:28] | No! | 不 | 
| [41:39] | The ring. | 戒指 | 
| [41:40] | We’ve got to get it to snow. Go. I’ve got this. | 我们得把它交给白雪 走 这边交给我 | 
| [41:53] | There she is! She helped the bandit escape. | 就是她 是她帮助强盗逃走的 | 
| [41:58] | Going somewhere? | 要去哪啊 | 
| [42:09] | – Regina — – That’s a bit informal, wouldn’t you say? | -瑞金娜 -这么叫不太合适吧 | 
| [42:12] | Show some respect. | 放尊重一些 | 
| [42:14] | It’s “Your majesty.” | 叫我陛下 | 
| [42:22] | You’re not going anywhere. | 你哪都别想去 | 
| [42:25] | Snow White may have left the party early, | 白雪也许提前退场了 | 
| [42:26] | But…I suspect your night has just begun. | 但你的夜晚才刚刚开始 | 
| [42:33] | Take her away. | 把她带走 | 
| [42:34] | Come on. | 走吧 | 
| [43:09] | When you said you owed me a drink, | 你说要请我喝一杯时 | 
| [43:10] | I thought you meant in a place like a bar | 我还以为你是指去酒吧 | 
| [43:12] | or a restaurant or someplace with, you know, chairs. | 餐馆 或者有椅子的地方呢 | 
| [43:14] | Patience. I got somethin’ better in mind. | 耐心点 我有更好的主意 | 
| [43:16] | Here. Hold this. | 给 拿着 | 
| [43:26] | What the hell are you doing? | 你这是在干什么 | 
| [43:28] | Tumblers. | 制栓 | 
| [43:30] | It’s all about the tumblers. | 关键就在于制栓 | 
| [43:39] | Come on. It’s worth it. I promise. | 来吧 绝对好玩 我保证 | 
| [43:52] | What’d I tell ya? | 我怎么说的来着 | 
| [43:53] | Yeah. All right. It’s pretty cool. | 好吧 是挺酷的 | 
| [43:56] | Come on. | 来吧 | 
| [44:02] | Hop on. | 坐上来 | 
| [44:16] | So, what’s your story, Neal? | 说说你的故事吧 尼尔 | 
| [44:20] | That’s an interesting choice of words. | 这个词真有趣 | 
| [44:24] | My “Story” is that | 我的”故事”是 | 
| [44:26] | I left a screwed-up situation. | 我丢下了一个烂摊子 | 
| [44:29] | and it kinda screwed me up. | 那深深伤害了我 | 
| [44:31] | Crappy home life? I get that. | 糟糕的家庭生活吗 我懂 | 
| [44:33] | Nah, but it wasn’t always. It… | 不 但并非一直如此 | 
| [44:35] | That’s the problem. It was… | 问题就在这里 之前曾经 | 
| [44:37] | pretty great once. | 很不错的 | 
| [44:39] | So, why don’t you go back and try to fix it? | 你为什么不回去解决问题呢 | 
| [44:43] | I can’t really go back. | 我不能回去 | 
| [44:45] | ‘Cause of my father… | 因为我父亲 | 
| [44:47] | – Bad guy? – Not at first. | -是个坏人吗 -一开始不是 | 
| [44:52] | But he changed. | 但他变了 | 
| [44:55] | That’s when things got really crazy. | 然后事情就开始变得很疯狂 | 
| [44:57] | But before that? | 但在那之前 | 
| [45:00] | It was home. It was nice. | 那是家 很温暖 | 
| [45:05] | That’s how you know you’ve really got a home. | 你就是这样才知道自己曾经真的有个家 | 
| [45:08] | ‘Cause when you leave it… | 你离开它的时候 | 
| [45:12] | There’s this feeling that you can’t shake. | 会有种无法摆脱的感觉 | 
| [45:18] | You just miss it. | 你会想家 | 
| [45:35] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧 | 
| [45:37] | Yeah, I think so. Thanks. | 我想是的 谢谢 | 
| [45:41] | I’m… | 我是 | 
| [45:44] | Leia. | 莉亚 | 
| [45:46] | I wish I could say it was nice to meet you… | 我真想说见到你很高兴 | 
| [45:48] | Yeah, but under the circumstances, I get it. | 是啊 但在这种情况下 我明白 | 
| [45:52] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 | 
| [45:53] | I dare not speak it here. | 我不敢在这儿说 | 
| [45:55] | The queen doesn’t know who I am, | 王后不知道我是谁 | 
| [45:57] | and my silence is the only thing keeping my family safe. | 只有我的沉默能保护的的家人 | 
| [46:00] | She’s pretty ruthless, huh? | 她真残忍 对吧 | 
| [46:03] | Here. You hungry? | 给 你饿吗 | 
| [46:06] | I swiped it off a food tray on my way down. | 我来的路上从食物托盘上顺的 | 
| [46:13] | What? What is it? | 怎么了 | 
| [46:14] | I saw you in the village with the queen. | 我见过你 在村里 和巫后一起 | 
| [46:17] | – I wanted to help, but… – It’s all right. | -我想帮忙 但是 -没事 | 
| [46:20] | If you had tried to free me, | 如果你当时想救我 | 
| [46:22] | you would have just ended up in here a day sooner. | 也只会早一天被关进来 | 
| [46:25] | What did she put you in here for? | 她为什么把你关起来 | 
| [46:27] | I knew where Snow White was hiding, | 我知道白雪藏在哪 | 
| [46:29] | but I refused to tell the queen. | 但我不肯告诉王后 | 
| [46:31] | You gave up your freedom to ensure Snow White’s? | 你为了白雪的自由 放弃了自己的自由吗 | 
| [46:34] | Yes. | 是的 | 
| [46:35] | I believe her to be innocent. | 我相信她是无辜的 | 
| [46:37] | How long are you in for? | 你要关多久 | 
| [46:40] | Same as you. | 跟你一样 | 
| [46:42] | Just one more night. | 只剩一夜了 | 
| [46:43] | Really? One night. | 真的吗 一夜 | 
| [46:44] | W-why? Is Regina going soft? | 为什么 瑞金娜心软了吗 | 
| [46:47] | No. | 不是 | 
| [46:49] | One night, because tomorrow | 一夜 因为明天 | 
| [46:50] | everyone in here is to be executed. | 这里的所有人就要被处决了 | 
| [47:16] | I told you I’d find you. | 我说过会找到你 | 
| [47:18] | No matter what you do, | 无论你怎么逃 | 
| [47:21] | I will always find you. | 我都会找到你的 | 
| [47:23] | Is this the only way you can catch a woman? | 你抓女人的唯一办法 | 
| [47:26] | By entrapping her? | 就是设陷阱吗 | 
| [47:28] | It’s the only way to catch thieving scum. | 这是抓贼的唯一办法 | 
| [47:31] | Aren’t you a real “Prince Charming.” | 你还真是”白马王子”啊 | 
| [47:34] | – I have a name, you know. – Don’t care. | -我有名字 -无所谓 | 
| [47:36] | “Charming” suits you. | “王子”这个称谓很适合你 | 
| [47:38] | Now cut me down, Charming. | 放我下来 王子 | 
| [47:42] | And why would I do that… | 我凭什么呢 | 
| [47:50] | …Snow white? | 白雪 | 
| [47:53] | Relax. I’m not gonna turn you in. | 别紧张 我不会告发你 | 
| [47:55] | All I want is the ring you stole. | 我只想要你偷走的戒指 | 
| [47:57] | Not the jewelry type. | 我不喜欢珠宝 | 
| [47:59] | Indeed. I noticed. | 确实 我发现了 | 
| [48:01] | I don’t have your ring. | 你的戒指没在我这里 | 
| [48:03] | And why don’t I believe you? | 我为什么不信你呢 | 
| [48:04] | You should. | 你该信 | 
| [48:06] | She’s telling the truth, mate. | 她说的是真的 伙计 | 
| [48:10] | Prince Charles. | 查尔斯王子 | 
| [48:11] | Lovely ball the other night. | 那天晚上的舞会真不错 | 
| [48:13] | The mutton was a tad overcooked, but that happens. | 羊肉做得有点过 但这时有发生 | 
| [48:17] | Snow White doesn’t have your ring. | 你的戒指不在白雪公主那里 | 
| [48:19] | But I can tell you who does. | 但我可以告诉你在谁那里 | 
| [48:21] | My princess. | 在我的公主手里 | 
| [48:22] | And I need your help to get it back. | 我需要你帮忙去拿回来 | 
| [48:25] | She has my ring? | 我的戒指在她那里 | 
| [48:28] | That’s two women who robbed me. | 这是第二个抢劫我的女人了 | 
| [48:31] | Where is she? | 她在哪 | 
| [48:32] | Well, that’s the problem. | 这就是问题所在 | 
| [48:34] | The queen’s castle. | 在巫后的城堡里 | 
| [48:35] | Actually, that’s not a problem at all. | 实际上 这根本不是问题 | 
| [48:38] | I know it well. It used to be mine. | 我很熟悉那里 那以前是我家 | 
| [48:41] | I can get us in there but not from up here. | 我可以带你们进去 但困在这儿可做不到 | 
| [48:44] | So you let me down and you get your princess, | 你放我下来 你救出你的公主 | 
| [48:48] | you get your ring, | 你找回你的戒指 | 
| [48:51] | and I never have to see your charming face again. | 而我就再不用看见你这张王子的脸了 | 
| [49:18] | Apologies, lass. | 抱歉 亲爱的 | 
| [49:22] | You are really enjoying this, aren’t you, charming? | 你看得很开心啊 白马王子 | 
| [49:25] | It is not my fault your face | 树林里的每棵树上都 | 
| [49:27] | is plastered on every tree in the forest. | 贴着你的画像可不是我的错 | 
| [49:31] | What’s that around your neck? | 你脖子上戴的是什么 | 
| [49:32] | I thought you weren’t the “Jewelry type.” | 你不是”不喜欢珠宝”吗 | 
| [49:33] | Don’t worry about it. | 你别管了 | 
| [49:36] | Oh! No! Careful! | 不 小心点 | 
| [49:38] | – That’s a weapon. – Dust? | -那是件武器 -尘土 | 
| [49:41] | Fairy dust. From a dark fairy. | 仙尘 来自一个黑暗仙女 | 
| [49:44] | It transforms the most fearsome adversaries | 它能把最可怕的敌人 | 
| [49:46] | into a form that’s easily squashed. | 变成可以被轻易碾死的东西 | 
| [49:51] | I’m saving it for a special someone. | 我是特意留给一个人的 | 
| [49:54] | The queen? | 王后 | 
| [49:55] | Those charges on her posters are lies. | 通缉令上的指控都是瞎编的 | 
| [49:58] | Didn’t stop her from trying to kill me. | 她还是在继续追杀我 | 
| [50:01] | That’s why I’m trying to get out of this kingdom. | 所以我才想离开这个王国 | 
| [50:03] | That’s why I tried to steal from you — | 所以我才会去偷你的东西 | 
| [50:05] | to secure passage on a pirate ship. | 是为了能登上一艘海盗船 | 
| [50:09] | What did you do to incur the queen’s wrath? | 你怎么惹来她如此滔天怒火 | 
| [50:13] | She blames me for ruining her life. | 她怨我毁了她的生活 | 
| [50:17] | Did you? | 那你毁了吗 | 
| [50:20] | Yes. | 毁了 | 
| [50:22] | We’re here. | 我们到了 | 
| [50:30] | We’re going to need help to get past her guards. | 要通过她的侍卫我们需要帮助 | 
| [50:34] | Wait here. | 在这里等着 | 
| [50:35] | We go at night. | 我们晚上行动 | 
| [50:37] | I’ll be back with help. | 我去找人帮忙 | 
| [50:49] | You excited for your nuptials? | 要结婚了激动吗 | 
| [50:51] | I’m marrying Midas’ daughter. | 我要娶迈达斯的女儿 | 
| [50:52] | What’s not to be excited about? | 怎么能不激动呢 | 
| [50:56] | I don’t mean to pry, mate, | 我不是想打听什么 伙计 | 
| [50:58] | but you don’t exactly look like a man who’s doing this by choice. | 但这看起来不像是你自己的选择 | 
| [51:03] | I always thought I’d marry for love. | 我一直以为我会为爱结婚 | 
| [51:07] | And here I am about to enter into | 现在我却要进行 | 
| [51:10] | what amounts to a… business transaction. | 怎么说呢 商业交易 | 
| [51:16] | A merger of two kingdoms. | 把两个王国合并起来 | 
| [51:19] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 | 
| [51:20] | This whole ordeal makes me wonder | 这段折磨让我怀疑 | 
| [51:22] | if there’s even such a thing as true love. | 真爱是否真的存在 | 
| [51:25] | I once felt as you did, mate, | 我以前也曾这么想 伙计 | 
| [51:28] | and all it took was meeting the right person | 但只要遇到了对的人 | 
| [51:29] | and everything changed. | 一切就都变了 | 
| [51:31] | Princess Leia? The one we’re rescuing? | 你是说我们要去救的那个莉亚公主吗 | 
| [51:33] | Aye. I’d go to the end of the world for her… | 是的 我愿为她闯荡世界的尽头 | 
| [51:36] | or time. | 或者时间尽头 | 
| [51:37] | And she for you, I take it? | 她也愿意为你这么做吧 | 
| [51:41] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 | 
| [51:43] | What’s the problem? | 有什么问题 | 
| [51:45] | There are many complications. | 有很多复杂因素 | 
| [51:47] | Family? | 家庭 | 
| [51:48] | Because my father is | 我的父亲 | 
| [51:49] | making things quite difficult for me. | 也让我很不好过 | 
| [51:52] | Aye. There’s that. | 是啊 就是家庭 | 
| [51:55] | I’m not so sure her parents approve of me. | 我不确定她父母会不会接纳我 | 
| [51:57] | Given the lengths you’ve gone to to save her? | 你为救她付出这么多 | 
| [52:01] | They’d be crazy not to. | 不接纳就太疯狂了 | 
| [52:04] | I hope you remember that. | 希望你能记住你这话 | 
| [52:09] | What the hell was that? | 那是什么 | 
| [52:10] | I think we’re about to find out. | 我们马上就知道了 | 
| [52:16] | Who the hell are you? | 你是谁 | 
| [52:18] | Name’s Red. | 我叫小红帽 | 
| [52:20] | I’m a friend of Snow’s. | 我是白雪公主的朋友 | 
| [52:21] | She sent me to help get you into the castle. | 她让我来帮你们进城堡 | 
| [52:24] | How? | 怎么帮 | 
| [52:26] | You’ll see. | 你会明白的 | 
| [52:38] | What’s that? | 那是什么 | 
| [52:42] | It’s my parents’. | 是我父母的 | 
| [52:43] | I guess you could call it their wedding ring. | 可以说这是他们的结婚戒指 | 
| [52:47] | And they entrusted you with it? | 他们将给你保管了吗 | 
| [52:49] | Sort of. | 差不多吧 | 
| [52:52] | I need to get it back to them. | 我得把戒指还给他们 | 
| [52:55] | Being away from family is a terrible, terrible thing. | 远离家人是非常痛苦的事 | 
| [53:00] | Yeah. It is. | 确实是 | 
| [53:03] | The longer I’m separated from them, | 和他们分开得再久 | 
| [53:06] | the pain doesn’t dull. | 痛苦也不会麻木 | 
| [53:09] | It worsens. | 只会变得更痛苦 | 
| [53:12] | Maybe ’cause I know… I’ll never see them again. | 也许是因为我知道 我再也见不到他们了 | 
| [53:16] | If my mom was here, | 如果我妈妈在这儿 | 
| [53:19] | she would tell me to have hope. | 她会告诉我要心怀希望 | 
| [53:22] | Maybe you should, too. | 也许你也该存有希望 | 
| [53:24] | Who knows? Maybe you will end up with them again. | 谁知道呢 也许你终会回到他们身边 | 
| [53:28] | I don’t think so. | 我看不会了 | 
| [53:30] | I’m fairly certain they already think that I’m dead. | 我敢说他们已经以为我死了 | 
| [53:34] | And soon that’ll be true. | 而且不久 那将会变为现实 | 
| [53:37] | May be not. | 也许不会 | 
| [53:44] | Give me your spoon. | 把你的勺子给我 | 
| [53:50] | What are you doing? | 你要做什么 | 
| [53:52] | It’s all about the tumblers. | 关键就在于制栓 | 
| [54:07] | You did it. | 你打开了 | 
| [54:14] | What are you waiting for? Go. | 你还在等什么 走吧 | 
| [54:15] | Get out of here! | 离开这里 | 
| [54:19] | Go! | 走吧 | 
| [54:40] | I’m glad the wolf’s on our side. | 我很高兴狼站在我们这边 | 
| [54:43] | Yeah, she’s a fearsome one. | 她可是个可怕的人 | 
| [54:51] | Better hurry. When he wakes, they’ll be on to us. | 快点吧 等他醒来 他们就会来抓我们 | 
| [54:55] | Wait. | 等等 | 
| [54:56] | Someone’s coming. | 有人来了 | 
| [55:01] | – Swan? – Hook! | -斯旺 -虎克 | 
| [55:03] | What the hell are you doing? | 你在干什么 | 
| [55:04] | You’re depriving me of a dashing rescue. | 你剥夺了我英雄救美的机会 | 
| [55:06] | Sorry. The only one who saves me is me. | 抱歉 唯一能救我的人就是我自己 | 
| [55:08] | Speaking of which… | 说到这个 | 
| [55:09] | I’m not gonna be around much longer | 如果不找到戒指的主人 | 
| [55:11] | unless we find where this belongs. | 我就要完蛋了 | 
| [55:12] | I think that belongs to me. | 那戒指是我的 | 
| [55:14] | You guys have a way out of here? | 你们有办法离开这里吗 | 
| [55:15] | Follow me. Snow told me where to meet her. | 跟我来 白雪告诉我在哪和她碰面 | 
| [55:19] | Thank you, Leia. | 谢谢你 莉亚 | 
| [55:23] | Swan, you didn’t… | 斯旺 你不是 | 
| [55:26] | She was supposed to be executed in the morning. | 她早上就要被处决了 | 
| [55:27] | I couldn’t just leave her there to die. | 我不能看着她等死 | 
| [55:28] | Actually, if she’s to die, she pretty much has to. | 如果她就要死了 那她就得死 | 
| [55:30] | I hate to break up a reunion. | 我也不想破坏你们的重逢时刻 | 
| [55:32] | But we have to keep moving. We have to find Snow White. | 但我们得走了 还要找白雪呢 | 
| [56:06] | I didn’t think you were dumb enough | 没想你竟然蠢到 | 
| [56:07] | to sneak back in to your own home. | 偷溜回自己家来 | 
| [56:13] | But then again, I suppose you were dumb enough to lose it. | 但毕竟你已经蠢到把家丢了 | 
| [56:16] | Don’t come any closer. | 别再过来了 | 
| [56:18] | You think I’m scared of fairy dust? | 你认为我会怕仙尘吗 | 
| [56:20] | This is dark fairy dust. | 这可是黑暗仙尘 | 
| [56:23] | – How did you get that? – Doesn’t matter. | -你怎么弄到的 -那不重要 | 
| [56:26] | What matters is I intend to use it on you. | 重要的是 我打算用在你身上 | 
| [56:28] | Do you really think turning me into a bug will stop me? | 你真以为将我变成虫子 就能阻止我了吗 | 
| [56:31] | No, but stepping on you will. | 不 但是踩扁你就可以 | 
| [56:33] | You plan to kill me? | 你打算杀掉我 | 
| [56:36] | I don’t think you have that in you, | 我觉得你没这个狠劲 | 
| [56:39] | Snow White. | 白雪公主 | 
| [56:52] | Dark magic is my strong suit. | 黑魔法是我的特长 | 
| [56:54] | Not yours. | 不是你的 | 
| [56:56] | Guards! | 护卫 | 
| [56:59] | It’s about time you suffer as I did. | 该让你尝尝我所受的折磨了 | 
| [57:02] | It was a mistake, Regina. | 那是个错误 瑞金娜 | 
| [57:05] | I didn’t know telling your mother about Daniel | 我不知道向你妈妈说起丹尼尔 | 
| [57:06] | would mean she would stop your marriage. | 会导致她阻止你们的婚姻 | 
| [57:08] | I was a child. | 我当时只是个孩子 | 
| [57:09] | A child who didn’t learn the most basic lesson! | 一个没学到最基本教训的孩子 | 
| [57:13] | All actions have consequences. | 一切行为都是要付出代价的 | 
| [57:18] | You can kill me, Regina. | 你可以杀了我 瑞金娜 | 
| [57:21] | But this kingdom will never be yours. | 但这个王国永远不会属于你 | 
| [57:25] | She dies tonight. | 今晚就处死她 | 
| [57:51] | What is it? Did you find Snow? | 怎么了 找到白雪了吗 | 
| [57:53] | I’m afraid so. | 找到了 | 
| [58:07] | We have to get down there before it’s too late. | 我们得赶紧下去 不然就太迟了 | 
| [58:08] | I don’t think we can. | 我们下不去 | 
| [58:16] | No. | 不要 | 
| [58:57] | After my brother passed, | 我哥哥去世后 | 
| [58:59] | all I could do was relive that final, | 我一直回顾他最后的时刻 | 
| [59:02] | terrible moment. | 那段痛苦的回忆 | 
| [59:04] | Don’t do that to yourself, love. | 别这样对你自己 亲爱的 | 
| [59:08] | All we can do in times like these | 现在我们唯一能做的 | 
| [59:09] | is try to live in the here and now. | 就是努力活在当下 | 
| [59:13] | Here and now. | 活在当下 | 
| [59:17] | I’m still here. | 我还在 | 
| [59:20] | How is that possible? We saw her die. | 这怎么可能 我们看着她死了 | 
| [59:24] | Which means I would never be born. | 那我就没出生了 | 
| [59:26] | You should’ve faded from existence. | 你应该已经消失了 | 
| [59:28] | Exactly. | 没错 | 
| [59:30] | – Well, then perhaps… – She’s still alive? | -也许 -她没死 | 
| [59:35] | If Snow is out there, we have to find her. | 如果白雪还活着 我们得找到她 | 
| [59:41] | Cursed vermin. | 倒霉的虫子 | 
| [59:42] | We should head back to the queen’s castle. | 我们得回巫后的城堡去 | 
| [59:45] | Take a look around. | 到处看看 | 
| [59:46] | Perhaps it’s a trick by Regina. | 这可能是瑞金娜的诡计 | 
| [59:48] | No. Whatever happened, Regina thinks Snow is dead. | 不管怎么回事 瑞金娜以为白雪死了 | 
| [59:53] | Stay still, love. | 别动 亲爱的 | 
| [59:56] | Wait! | 等等 | 
| [59:57] | Don’t harm that thing. | 别伤害它 | 
| [59:59] | When we were coming to rescue you, | 我们来救你的时候 | 
| [1:00:01] | Snow told me what her dust would do to the queen. | 白雪告诉我了仙尘的作用 | 
| [1:00:03] | She said it would turn her into a form | 她说那能把巫后变成一个 | 
| [1:00:05] | that could easily be squashed — a bug. | 可以被轻易碾死的东西 比如虫子 | 
| [1:00:09] | You think Snow turned herself into that? | 你觉得白雪把自己变成了虫子 | 
| [1:00:11] | Well, if she timed it right, | 要是她的时机把握的好 | 
| [1:00:12] | she could’ve escaped that fireball. | 她就能及时逃出那个火球 | 
| [1:00:14] | Faked her death, and flown away. | 假装死掉 伺机逃跑 | 
| [1:00:19] | Yeah, that’s her. | 的确是她 | 
| [1:00:21] | Just need to find a way to bring her back. | 我们得想办法把她变回来 | 
| [1:00:26] | She’s saying something. | 她好像在说什么 | 
| [1:00:29] | Wonderful. Anyone fluent in bug? | 真好 谁的虫子语说的比较好 | 
| [1:00:32] | She’s calling for me. | 她在叫我 | 
| [1:00:39] | Blue. | 蓝仙子 | 
| [1:00:40] | That’s right. And you are…? | 是我 你是 | 
| [1:00:42] | Leia. | 莉亚 | 
| [1:00:45] | No, that’s not it. | 不对吧 | 
| [1:00:48] | But your secrets can be yours. | 不过你不愿说就算了 | 
| [1:00:50] | I sense it’s better that way. | 我感到不说出来更好 | 
| [1:00:52] | Can you bring Snow back? | 你能把白雪变回来吗 | 
| [1:00:54] | Dark magic did this to her. | 黑魔法把她变成了这样 | 
| [1:00:56] | Light magic can undo it. | 光明魔法可以解开 | 
| [1:01:05] | You’re alive! oh! | 你还活着 | 
| [1:01:13] | It would appear so. Thank you. | 是啊 谢谢 | 
| [1:01:16] | Snow! | 白雪 | 
| [1:01:18] | Oh! Red! | 小红帽 | 
| [1:01:21] | Oh, I’m so happy to see you. | 真高兴见到你 | 
| [1:01:31] | Looks like we’re back on track, love. | 看来一切都回到正轨了 亲爱的 | 
| [1:01:37] | Yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [1:02:01] | I suppose I should, uh, thank you. | 我想我应该 谢谢你 | 
| [1:02:08] | You saved me. | 你救了我 | 
| [1:02:11] | Well, it seemed like the honorable thing to do. | 这样做比较高尚嘛 | 
| [1:02:17] | I’m going to the stream to get some water. | 我要去打水 | 
| [1:02:19] | I can fill your canteen if you’d like. | 愿意的话我可以帮你也带一壶 | 
| [1:02:23] | Thanks. | 谢谢 | 
| [1:02:28] | They’re warming up to each other. This is good. | 他们关系在升温了 这是好事 | 
| [1:02:31] | – This’ll work. – That may be, Swan. | -会成功的 -可能吧 斯旺 | 
| [1:02:34] | But we have another problem. | 但还有个大问题 | 
| [1:02:37] | Well, I had to save her. | 我不能不救她 | 
| [1:02:39] | Sure, you did the noble thing, but she’s supposed to be dead. | 你确实做了件好事 但她本该死掉的 | 
| [1:02:42] | Her presence in the enchanted forest | 她留在魔法森林 | 
| [1:02:44] | could have unforeseen consequences. | 对未来的影响是无法预见的 | 
| [1:02:46] | She’s just a sweet, innocent woman. | 她只是个善良无辜的女人 | 
| [1:02:48] | What if she had a child who grows into a mass murderer? | 要是她生下个孩子长成了杀人狂呢 | 
| [1:02:50] | Or she gets tipsy some night and rides her horse | 或者她喝醉了骑马撞到了小矮人 | 
| [1:02:53] | into one of the dwarfs and there’s only six of them? | 结果没有七个小矮人了呢 | 
| [1:02:55] | Who knows? | 谁知道会发生什么 | 
| [1:02:57] | We’re best not finding out. | 最好不要以身试法 | 
| [1:02:58] | She doesn’t belong here. | 她不属于这里 | 
| [1:03:01] | I know exactly what we can do. | 我知道我们该怎么办了 | 
| [1:03:05] | Take her with us. | 带她一起走 | 
| [1:03:07] | The future? | 去未来 | 
| [1:03:09] | You can’t stay here. | 你不能留在这里 | 
| [1:03:11] | You were supposed to die hours ago. | 你本该在几小时前死掉的 | 
| [1:03:14] | I don’t understand. | 我不懂 | 
| [1:03:15] | I just want to get back to my family. | 我只想回到我家人身边 | 
| [1:03:17] | They need to believe you’re dead. | 不能让他们知道你还活着 | 
| [1:03:18] | Because that’s what they’ve always thought. | 他们必须相信你死了 | 
| [1:03:20] | Trust us. | 相信我们 | 
| [1:03:21] | All due respect, | 无意冒犯 | 
| [1:03:22] | but I don’t trust you, | 但是我不信任你们 | 
| [1:03:24] | or believe you, so unless you’re kidnapping me, | 也不相信你们 除非你们绑架我 | 
| [1:03:26] | I’m going to go find my family. | 我要回到我家人身边 | 
| [1:03:30] | Well, then, I guess we’re kidnapping you. | 那我们只好绑架你了 | 
| [1:03:35] | I always knew there was a little pirate in you, Swan. | 我就知道你有当海盗的潜力 斯旺 | 
| [1:03:37] | What happened to her? | 她怎么了 | 
| [1:03:39] | She’s, uh, resting. | 她只是 在休息 | 
| [1:03:42] | What’s up? | 怎么了 | 
| [1:03:43] | Have either one of you seen Snow? | 你们谁看到白雪了 | 
| [1:03:45] | She went to the stream, but she hasn’t — | 她去小溪边了 但她还没 | 
| [1:03:49] | The ring! she took it! | 戒指 她拿走了 | 
| [1:03:51] | Really? | 真的吗 | 
| [1:03:53] | Do you know where she might be headed? | 你知道她会去哪了吗 | 
| [1:03:54] | She was seeking passage on a pirate ship. | 她想登上一艘海盗船远走高飞 | 
| [1:03:57] | There’s only one way to get to the harbor from here — | 从这里到港口只有一条路可走 | 
| [1:03:59] | The troll bridge. | 巨兽桥 | 
| [1:04:01] | Oh, no. | 天呐 | 
| [1:04:02] | Swan, wait. The bridge. | 斯旺 等等 那座桥 | 
| [1:04:04] | Isn’t that where you want them to be? | 你不就想让他们去那儿吗 | 
| [1:04:05] | Isn’t that where Snow saved your father from the trolls? | 就是在那儿白雪把你爸爸从巨兽手里救了出来 | 
| [1:04:07] | Yes, but the only reason she was able to do that | 没错 但她之所以能救出我爸 | 
| [1:04:08] | was because she had a weapon — the dust. | 是因为她有一件武器 仙尘 | 
| [1:04:11] | Which she’s already used on herself. | 但她已经用在自己身上了 | 
| [1:04:14] | Bloody hell. | 该死 | 
| [1:04:14] | Come on! they’re gonna need help. | 走吧 他们会需要帮助的 | 
| [1:04:25] | All right. All right. | 好吧 好吧 | 
| [1:04:34] | Snow White. | 白雪公主 | 
| [1:04:36] | Tell the queen she still lives. | 去告诉王后她还活着 | 
| [1:04:53] | Go! I’m right behind you! | 快跑 我就来 | 
| [1:05:00] | Follow me. | 跟着我 | 
| [1:05:01] | They don’t know the forest like I do. | 他们没我熟悉…这森林 | 
| [1:05:17] | Royal blood | 王室的血 | 
| [1:05:19] | is the sweetest of all. | 最香甜了 | 
| [1:05:22] | Stop! | 住手 | 
| [1:05:24] | Drop the sword, | 把剑放下 | 
| [1:05:26] | or I’ll turn you all into bugs. | 不然我就把你们都变成虫子 | 
| [1:05:30] | Dark fairy dust. | 黑暗仙尘 | 
| [1:05:32] | So, you let him go, | 放他走 | 
| [1:05:34] | or I will be peeling you all off the bottom of my boots. | 否则我就把你们都踩死 | 
| [1:05:42] | We don’t want any trouble. | 我们不想惹麻烦 | 
| [1:05:44] | Good. | 很好 | 
| [1:05:46] | And while you’re at it, | 顺便 | 
| [1:05:48] | give me a reason to forget this ever happened. | 给我个理由让我忘掉这一切 | 
| [1:06:09] | You saved me. | 你救了我 | 
| [1:06:11] | It was the honorable thing to do. | 这样做比较高尚嘛 | 
| [1:06:14] | But how? | 你怎么做到的 | 
| [1:06:14] | You used the dust on yourself. | 你把仙尘都用在自己身上了 | 
| [1:06:17] | Mm. Sand. | 其实就是沙子 | 
| [1:06:22] | Trolls aren’t exactly known for their cleverness. | 巨兽可不太聪明 | 
| [1:06:28] | Come on. We should go. | 好了 我们该走了 | 
| [1:06:29] | In case they come back. | 以防它们再回来 | 
| [1:06:42] | Wait. | 等等 | 
| [1:06:46] | So, you probably want this. | 你也许想要这个 | 
| [1:06:50] | Right. The gold. | 对 金子 | 
| [1:06:50] | It appears your parents didn’t need our help after all. | 看来你父母根本不需要我们帮忙 | 
| [1:06:53] | And, um, you can’t get married without this. | 没有这个你就不能结婚了 | 
| [1:07:04] | I know. Not your style, right? | 我知道 你不喜欢这东西 对吧 | 
| [1:07:07] | Well, there’s only one way to find out. | 试试便知 | 
| [1:07:20] | Yeah. Not me at all. | 对 一点不适合我 | 
| [1:07:23] | I’m sure your fiancée will love it. | 你未婚妻一定会喜欢它的 | 
| [1:07:26] | It’s okay, Swan. | 没事的 斯旺 | 
| [1:07:29] | Not everyone gets a chance to watch their parents fall in love. | 不是每个人都有机会看到自己父母相爱 | 
| [1:07:32] | Well, wherever you’re going, be careful. | 不管你要去哪里 小心点 | 
| [1:07:36] | If you need anything — | 如果你需要什么 | 
| [1:07:37] | You’ll find me? | 你会找到我的 | 
| [1:07:42] | Always. | 永远 | 
| [1:07:49] | I almost believe that. | 我差点要信以为真了 | 
| [1:07:56] | They’re heading away from each other? | 他们要离开彼此了 | 
| [1:07:57] | No, it’s okay. | 没事 | 
| [1:08:00] | That’s how it happened the first time. | 他们第一次就是如此 | 
| [1:08:02] | It took my parents a while to accept their feelings. | 他们花了好一阵才明白自己的心意 | 
| [1:08:05] | Must run in the family. | 这肯定是家族遗传 | 
| [1:08:19] | Look. | 看 | 
| [1:08:22] | We did it. | 我们做到了 | 
| [1:08:35] | Do you know what this is? | 你知道这是什么吗 | 
| [1:08:38] | This is what happens to people — | 这就是人们 或是应该说 巨兽 | 
| [1:08:42] | or in this case, trolls — who fail me. | 辜负了我的下场 | 
| [1:08:50] | Find Snow White. | 找到白雪公主 | 
| [1:08:53] | I shall destroy her happiness… | 我要毁掉她的幸福 | 
| [1:08:58] | …if it is the last thing I do. | 否则我誓不罢休 | 
| [1:09:07] | We did it. | 我们做到了 | 
| [1:09:08] | Your parents are together? | 你父母走到一起了 | 
| [1:09:10] | They’re right back on track. We’re ready to go. | 他们回归正轨了 我们可以走了 | 
| [1:09:11] | I see. And you brought some luggage. | 知道了 你还带了行李啊 | 
| [1:09:15] | Long story. | 说来话长 | 
| [1:09:15] | So, how’s the portal coming? | 隧道已就绪了吗 | 
| [1:09:17] | Can you open it? | 你能打开吗 | 
| [1:09:19] | I cannot. | 我不能 | 
| [1:09:24] | Then what are you working on? | 那你在捣鼓什么 | 
| [1:09:25] | Oh, this is for me. | 这是给我自己的 | 
| [1:09:27] | A forgetting potion. | 一剂遗忘药水 | 
| [1:09:28] | I know too much about my future. | 我对自己的未来知道的太多了 | 
| [1:09:30] | The only way to protect it is to forget it. | 要想让其不出差错 我必须忘掉 | 
| [1:09:33] | Well, what about this wand? You said that could help us. | 那魔杖呢 你说过它能帮我们 | 
| [1:09:35] | Oh, that. | 这个啊 | 
| [1:09:36] | Well, apparently | 看来 | 
| [1:09:37] | only those who used the portal can reopen it. | 只有穿越过隧道的人才能重启它 | 
| [1:09:41] | So unless you can wield magic, | 除非你会魔法 | 
| [1:09:43] | I’m afraid you’re going nowhere. | 不然你是走不掉了 | 
| [1:09:45] | Can you? | 你能吗 | 
| [1:09:48] | Thought not. | 我就猜到你不行 | 
| [1:09:49] | So you just expect us to stay here? | 你就指望我们留在这儿吗 | 
| [1:09:51] | What about protecting your precious future? | 你不是要保护你宝贵的未来吗 | 
| [1:09:53] | That’s exactly what I’m going to do. | 我就是要这么做 | 
| [1:09:55] | – He means to kill us, Swan. – No. | -他要杀了我们 斯旺 -不 | 
| [1:09:58] | I mean to put you someplace safe — | 我只想把你们送去一个安全的地方 | 
| [1:10:00] | Someplace even I dare not go. | 一个连我都不敢涉足的地方 | 
| [1:10:03] | Where I store the magic that is too dark | 我在那儿存放了连我都觉得太黑暗 | 
| [1:10:05] | or unpredictable even for me. | 或太不可预测的魔法 | 
| [1:10:07] | Rumplestilt– | 朗普斯金 | 
| [1:10:21] | No. | 不 | 
| [1:10:29] | Oh. Well, at least he did us one favor. | 好歹他也干了件好事 | 
| [1:10:33] | I’m devilishly handsome again. | 我又恢复英俊帅气的模样了 | 
| [1:10:46] | Wait. Don’t touch anything! | 不要 什么都别碰 | 
| [1:10:47] | If Rumple’s afraid of this stuff, | 如果连朗普都害怕这个地方 | 
| [1:10:48] | there’s gotta be a reason. | 那肯定是有原因的 | 
| [1:10:51] | I’m just trying to figure a way out. | 我只是想找个法子逃出去 | 
| [1:10:53] | I don’t think there is one. | 恐怕是逃不出去的 | 
| [1:10:54] | And what’s the point? You heard what he said. | 逃出去又有什么意义 你听到他的话了 | 
| [1:10:56] | We can’t reopen the portal. | 我们无法重启隧道 | 
| [1:10:58] | But you can. | 你可以的 | 
| [1:11:00] | All he said we need is magic. | 他说了 我们需要魔法 | 
| [1:11:01] | You’re the savior, Swan. You can do it. | 你是救世主 斯旺 你能行的 | 
| [1:11:03] | Not anymore. I lost it. | 不行了 我的魔法没了 | 
| [1:11:05] | When Zelena died, all of her spells were undone. | 可是塞琳娜一死 她的咒语就解除了 | 
| [1:11:07] | Your powers should’ve been restored. | 你的能力就应该恢复了 | 
| [1:11:09] | Believe me, if I could make it work, | 相信我 如果我真能施魔法 | 
| [1:11:10] | I would. You think I’m faking it? | 我早做了 你觉得我是装的吗 | 
| [1:11:11] | I think not having magic makes it a hell of a lot easier | 我认为没有了魔法 你就能轻松地 | 
| [1:11:13] | for you to run back to New York | 跑回纽约 | 
| [1:11:15] | and pretend to be somebody else. | 带上面具生活 | 
| [1:11:18] | But listen to me, Swan. You’re not. | 听我说 斯旺 你不能装 | 
| [1:11:21] | It’s time to stop running. | 别再逃避了 | 
| [1:11:22] | You think I don’t know that? | 你以为我不知道吗 | 
| [1:11:25] | Yes, I run away. That’s how I’ve always survived. | 是的 我一直在逃 我就是这么活下来的 | 
| [1:11:27] | But believe me, I want this to work. | 但你要相信我 我希望这能成功 | 
| [1:11:30] | I want to go back. | 我想要回去 | 
| [1:11:31] | I want to stop running. | 我不想再逃避了 | 
| [1:11:35] | What’s changed your mind? | 什么改变了你的主意 | 
| [1:11:41] | Watching my mother die. | 目睹我母亲死去 | 
| [1:11:45] | Thinking she was dead… | 我以为她死了 | 
| [1:11:47] | you saw what happened. | 你也看到当时的情景了 | 
| [1:11:49] | I was so relieved when she was okay. | 我看见她没事时 真是长舒了一口气 | 
| [1:11:53] | And I hugged her. | 我情不自禁地抱住了她 | 
| [1:11:55] | And you know what I saw in her eyes? | 你知道我在她眼里看到了什么吗 | 
| [1:12:00] | Nothing. | 没有都没有 | 
| [1:12:02] | She didn’t know who I was. | 她不知道我是谁 | 
| [1:12:06] | I had saved her and lost her, too. | 我救了她 又失去了她 | 
| [1:12:12] | And that’s what I’ve been doing to her since I met her. | 我们重逢后 我也一直如此对待她 | 
| [1:12:18] | It’s got to stop. | 必须停止了 | 
| [1:12:20] | When Henry brought me to Storybrooke, | 亨利带我去童话镇的时候 | 
| [1:12:22] | he told me I was the savior. | 他说我就是救世主 | 
| [1:12:24] | I didn’t see what he was really doing. | 我不明白他真正的意图 | 
| [1:12:28] | He was not bringing me back to break a curse. | 他带我回去 不是要打破诅咒 | 
| [1:12:32] | He was bringing me home. | 他是想带我回家 | 
| [1:12:39] | Neal was right. | 尼尔是对的 | 
| [1:12:42] | About what? | 什么 | 
| [1:12:45] | You don’t have a home | 只有尝过想家的滋味 | 
| [1:12:47] | until you just miss it. | 才算真正拥有了家 | 
| [1:12:49] | And being with my parents the last few days | 过去几天里 和我父母相见 | 
| [1:12:51] | but not really being with them? | 不相识 | 
| [1:12:52] | I’ve never missed them more. | 我从没像现在这样想念他们 | 
| [1:12:57] | Storybrooke. | 童话镇 | 
| [1:12:59] | It’s my home. | 才是我的家 | 
| [1:13:04] | What? | 怎么了 | 
| [1:13:07] | Look down. | 低头看 | 
| [1:13:13] | I’d say you’ve got your magic back. | 看来你的魔法回来了 | 
| [1:13:17] | Now, shall we go? | 现在我们可以走了吧 | 
| [1:13:37] | Well done, Swan. | 干得漂亮 斯旺 | 
| [1:13:44] | You opened it?! | 你打开了隧道 | 
| [1:13:46] | – Wait! – Let me go! | -等等 -放我走 | 
| [1:13:48] | My son. What happens when I find him? | 我儿子 我找到他以后发生了什么 | 
| [1:13:51] | I thought you wanted to forget! | 你不是想要忘记吗 | 
| [1:13:52] | Before I do, I need to know — | 忘记之前 我必须知道 | 
| [1:13:54] | – does he forgive me? – Yes. | -他原谅我了吗 -是的 | 
| [1:13:57] | Yes. But what? | 原谅了 然后呢 | 
| [1:13:59] | What aren’t you telling me? | 你在瞒着我什么 | 
| [1:14:01] | Tell me or you will never leave! | 告诉我 不然你别想走了 | 
| [1:14:02] | He dies. | 他死了 | 
| [1:14:06] | He forgives you. | 他原谅你了 | 
| [1:14:08] | He loved you. | 他爱你 | 
| [1:14:11] | He died to save all of us. | 他为救我们大家而死 | 
| [1:14:13] | Don’t let that be in vain. | 不要让他白白牺牲 | 
| [1:14:15] | No, I-I can change what happened. | 我可以改变发生的事 | 
| [1:14:17] | I-I can save my boy! | 我可以救我儿子 | 
| [1:14:19] | You think you can change the future, | 你认为你可以改变未来 | 
| [1:14:20] | but you might make it worse. | 但也许你只会让未来变得更糟 | 
| [1:14:25] | I loved him, too. | 我也爱他 | 
| [1:14:26] | I wanted to save him. | 我也想救他 | 
| [1:14:30] | He died a hero. | 他英勇献身 | 
| [1:14:31] | You can’t take that away from him. | 你不能改变这一点 | 
| [1:14:35] | You have to drink the potion. | 你必须喝下这药 | 
| [1:14:40] | You have to forget everything I just told you. | 你必须忘记我跟你说的一切 | 
| [1:15:01] | What the hell am I doing in here? | 我在这里干什么 | 
| [1:15:31] | Hey, do me a favor. Fill her in. | 帮我个忙 告诉她情况 | 
| [1:15:32] | Make sure she doesn’t freak out. | 别把她吓坏了 | 
| [1:15:34] | Where are you going? | 你去哪 | 
| [1:15:36] | I have some people I need to see. | 我得去看一些人 | 
| [1:15:51] | Emma. | 艾玛 | 
| [1:15:54] | You weren’t answering your cell. We were worried. | 你都不接电话 我们好担心 | 
| [1:15:56] | I’m fine. | 我没事 | 
| [1:15:58] | I’m home. | 我回家了 | 
| [1:16:01] | Do you mean that you’re not leaving? | 你是说你不离开了吗 | 
| [1:16:03] | No. I’m not going anywhere. | 是的 我哪也不去了 | 
| [1:16:06] | We’re staying in Storybrooke? | 我们要留在童话镇吗 | 
| [1:16:07] | Yeah, kid. This is where we belong. | 是的 我们属于这里 | 
| [1:16:10] | This is where our family is. | 我们的家人都在这里 | 
| [1:16:14] | Mom… | 妈妈 | 
| [1:16:17] | Dad, I missed you. | 爸爸 我想你们 | 
| [1:16:32] | Wait. You’re princess Leia? | 等等 你是莉亚公主 | 
| [1:16:35] | Nice alias. | 不错的化名 | 
| [1:16:36] | I was in a pinch. | 当时情况紧急 | 
| [1:16:37] | Well, there you go. You’re officially one of us. | 好了 你现在和我们一样了 | 
| [1:16:39] | A fairy-tale princess at last. | 终于成了童话故事的公主 | 
| [1:16:42] | Yeah, and as my first princess-y request… | 是啊 我的首个公主请求 | 
| [1:16:46] | I would like to know the name of the baby. | 就是要知道宝宝的名字 | 
| [1:16:48] | Right, that. | 是哦 名字 | 
| [1:16:50] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 | 
| [1:16:53] | Excuse me, | 抱歉打扰各位 | 
| [1:16:54] | if I could have everyone’s attention just for a moment… | 请各位听我说几句 | 
| [1:16:58] | This coronation ceremony is something | 本次加冕典礼 | 
| [1:17:00] | we’ve looked forward to for a long time. | 我们期待了很久 | 
| [1:17:03] | The arrival of our new son | 我们的儿子的出生 | 
| [1:17:06] | has been the cause of great joy for our family. | 给我们全家带来了欢乐 | 
| [1:17:10] | And we hope you can share in it | 我们要给他取一个英雄的名字 | 
| [1:17:11] | as we name him for a hero. | 希望大家能与我们同乐 | 
| [1:17:13] | Someone who saved every one of us. | 这个英雄救了我们大家 | 
| [1:17:19] | Who we loved and he loved back. | 我们爱他 他也爱我们 | 
| [1:17:24] | People of Storybrooke, | 童话镇的各位 | 
| [1:17:27] | it is our great joy to introduce you to our son… | 我们很高兴为大家介绍我们的儿子 | 
| [1:17:33] | Prince Neal. | 尼尔王子 | 
| [1:17:54] | It’s so nice to meet you, Neal. | 很高兴见到你 尼尔 | 
| [1:18:14] | So… | 那么 | 
| [1:18:17] | Do you think Rumplestiltskin is right? | 你觉得朗普斯金没说错吧 | 
| [1:18:19] | I’m in the book now. | 我现在也在书里了 | 
| [1:18:21] | He said everything, besides our little adventure, | 他说除了我们的小冒险 | 
| [1:18:23] | would go back to normal. | 一切都会回归正常 | 
| [1:18:25] | Do you think that it is? | 你觉得是这样吗 | 
| [1:18:27] | He’s right. | 他没说错 | 
| [1:18:27] | Otherwise I’d remember that damn bar wench I kissed. | 否则我就会记住我吻过的那个酒吧姑娘 | 
| [1:18:31] | How would that prove anything? | 这能证明什么 | 
| [1:18:34] | I know how you kiss. | 我了解你的吻技 | 
| [1:18:36] | I’d have gone after her. | 我本会去找她的 | 
| [1:18:38] | But I didn’t. My life went on exactly the same as before. | 但我没有 我的生活和以前完全一样 | 
| [1:18:42] | Yeah, must’ve been the rum. | 是的 一定是喝醉了 | 
| [1:18:44] | Everything’s back to normal. | 一切又恢复正常了 | 
| [1:18:47] | You’re a bloody hero, Swan. | 你是个英雄 斯旺 | 
| [1:18:50] | So are you. | 你也是 | 
| [1:18:52] | I wanted to thank you, Killian. | 我早就想感谢你了 基里安 | 
| [1:18:58] | For going back for me in the first place in New York. | 谢谢你当初去纽约找我 | 
| [1:19:00] | If you hadn’t… | 如果不是你 | 
| [1:19:01] | It was the right thing to do. | 那么做是应该的 | 
| [1:19:06] | How did you do it? | 你是怎么做到的 | 
| [1:19:08] | How did you get to me? | 你怎么找到我的 | 
| [1:19:10] | Well, the curse was coming. | 诅咒就要降临 | 
| [1:19:12] | I ditched my crew and took the Jolly Roger | 我丢弃了船员 开着海盗船 | 
| [1:19:13] | as fast and as far as I possibly could to outrun it. | 以最快的速度逃离 | 
| [1:19:16] | You outran a curse? | 你逃离了诅咒 | 
| [1:19:17] | I’m a hell of a captain. | 我可是个好船长 | 
| [1:19:20] | And once I was outside of the curse’s purview, | 一逃出诅咒的范围 | 
| [1:19:24] | I knew that the walls were down. | 我知道屏障一定不在了 | 
| [1:19:26] | Transport between the worlds was possible again. | 又可以在各个时间穿梭 | 
| [1:19:27] | All I needed was a magic bean. | 我只需要魔豆 | 
| [1:19:29] | Those are not easy to come by. | 魔豆可不容易得到 | 
| [1:19:31] | They are if you’ve got something of value to trade. | 只要用有价值的东西去交换就行了 | 
| [1:19:34] | And what was that? | 你用什么换的 | 
| [1:19:35] | Why, the Jolly Roger, of course. | 当然是海盗船了 | 
| [1:19:39] | You traded your ship for me? | 你用你的船换了我 | 
| [1:19:43] | Aye. | 是的 | 
| [1:20:23] | It is my great honor | 我十分荣幸 | 
| [1:20:25] | to officiate this most lovely union. | 能主持这场美妙的婚礼 | 
| [1:20:28] | If you’d like to begin your vows… | 可以开始宣誓了 | 
| [1:20:33] | Rumplestiltskin… | 朗普斯金 | 
| [1:20:36] | This thing we have, it’s… | 我们的感情 | 
| [1:20:37] | it’s never been easy. | 一直困难重重 | 
| [1:20:40] | I’ve… | 我… | 
| [1:20:42] | I’ve lost you so many times. | 我失去你太多次了 | 
| [1:20:45] | I’ve lost you to — to darkness, | 你曾被黑暗侵蚀 | 
| [1:20:49] | to weakness, and… | 被软弱羁绊 | 
| [1:20:52] | and finally, to death. | 甚至牺牲了性命 | 
| [1:20:56] | But now I realize… | 但现在我明白了 | 
| [1:20:59] | I realize that | 我明白 | 
| [1:21:00] | I have not spent my life losing you. | 我并不是一直在失去你 | 
| [1:21:06] | I’ve spent my life finding you. | 而是穷尽此生来寻找你 | 
| [1:21:12] | Belle… | 贝儿 | 
| [1:21:14] | when we met, | 我们初遇时 | 
| [1:21:16] | I wasn’t just unloved and unloving. | 我不仅没人爱 也没有爱意 | 
| [1:21:21] | I was an enemy of love. | 我视爱为敌人 | 
| [1:21:26] | Love had only brought me pain. | 爱带给我的只有痛苦 | 
| [1:21:30] | My walls were up. | 我筑起了心墙 | 
| [1:21:33] | But you broke them down. | 而你打破了这面墙 | 
| [1:21:36] | You brought me home. | 是你带我回家 | 
| [1:21:40] | You brought light into my life | 你给我的生命带来了光明 | 
| [1:21:43] | and chased away all the darkness. | 驱走了所有黑暗 | 
| [1:21:46] | And I vow to you I will never forget | 我向你许诺我永远不会忘记 | 
| [1:21:49] | the distance between what I was | 过去和现在的我 | 
| [1:21:54] | and what I am. | 之间的差距 | 
| [1:21:57] | I owe more to you than I can ever say. | 我欠你情的无以言表 | 
| [1:22:02] | How you can see the man behind the monster, | 你是如何看到野兽内心的人性 | 
| [1:22:08] | I will never know. | 我永远不会明白 | 
| [1:22:11] | But that monster is gone. | 但那只野兽已经不存在了 | 
| [1:22:14] | And the man beneath him may be flawed… | 也许野兽外表下的你并不完美 | 
| [1:22:19] | but we all are. | 但没有人是完美的 | 
| [1:22:24] | And I love you for it. | 我爱的就是这样的你 | 
| [1:22:27] | Sometimes the best book has the dustiest jacket. | 有时最好的书往往会蒙上最厚的灰尘 | 
| [1:22:32] | And sometimes the best teacup | 有时最好的茶杯 | 
| [1:22:37] | is chipped. | 也会有缺口 | 
| [1:23:20] | Oh, let’s sit here. | 我们坐这儿 | 
| [1:23:30] | – The evil queen. – It’s okay. | -巫后 -没事 | 
| [1:23:32] | She’s different now. | 她现在不同了 | 
| [1:23:33] | She’s not the same person anymore. | 她已经改头换面了 | 
| [1:23:35] | You’ll see. I-I’ll… | 你会明白的 我… | 
| [1:23:36] | Just stay here. | 你等会儿 | 
| [1:23:38] | Regina, there’s something you should know. | 瑞金娜 有件事要告诉你 | 
| [1:23:42] | I brought someone back from the past… | 我从过去带回个人来 | 
| [1:23:45] | This woman, and she still thinks of you as… | 她还认为你是… | 
| [1:23:50] | Evil. | 邪恶的 | 
| [1:23:52] | I’m gonna bring her over. | 我带她来见见你 | 
| [1:23:53] | I already told her that it’s okay, | 我已经告诉她没事了 | 
| [1:23:54] | but it’s a little delicate. | 但还是比较微妙 | 
| [1:23:56] | And I feel like if she met you, she’ll see… | 如果她见到你 她会… | 
| [1:23:58] | I understand. | 我理解 | 
| [1:24:07] | Regina, | 瑞金娜 | 
| [1:24:08] | I would like you to meet… | 我向你介绍… | 
| [1:24:09] | Marian? | 玛丽安 | 
| [1:24:12] | Marian? | 玛丽安 | 
| [1:24:14] | Robin? | 罗宾 | 
| [1:24:18] | I thought you were dead. | 我以为你死了 | 
| [1:24:19] | – I thought I’d never see you again. – And I you. | -我以为我再也见不到你了 -我也是 | 
| [1:24:26] | Mama? | 妈妈 | 
| [1:24:28] | Roland? | 罗兰德 | 
| [1:24:30] | Oh, my baby! | 我的宝贝 | 
| [1:24:32] | Roland! | 罗兰德 | 
| [1:24:38] | You. | 你 | 
| [1:24:42] | You did this. | 看你干的好事 | 
| [1:24:45] | I just wanted to save her life. | 我只是想救她一命 | 
| [1:24:50] | You’re just like your mother, | 你跟你妈一个样 | 
| [1:24:52] | never thinking of consequences. | 做事从不考虑后果 | 
| [1:24:55] | I didn’t know. | 我不知道 | 
| [1:24:56] | Of course you didn’t. | 你当然不知道 | 
| [1:25:00] | Well, you just better hope to hell | 你最好祈祷 | 
| [1:25:01] | you didn’t bring anything else back. | 你没带别的什么回来 |