时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:46] | What are you doing?! | 你在干什么 |
[00:47] | I have to finish this. | 我得写完 |
[00:49] | My dear, no. | 亲爱的 不行 |
[00:51] | The vessel — it’s going down. | 船要沉了 |
[00:53] | We have to abandon ship. | 我们得弃船 |
[00:56] | They have to know. | 她们必须知道 |
[00:58] | We might not make it home, | 我们可能回不了家了 |
[01:00] | but this could. | 但这个可以 |
[01:13] | Are you sure we’re doing the right thing? | 你确定我们这样做对吗 |
[01:15] | Yes. | 是的 |
[01:17] | Anna and Elsa must know the truth. | 安娜和艾尔莎必须知道真相 |
[01:19] | It’s the only thing that will save them. | 只有真相才能拯救她们 |
[02:07] | Anna, they would be so proud of you. | 安娜 他们会十分为你骄傲的 |
[02:09] | Both of us, Elsa. | 也会为你骄傲 艾尔莎 |
[02:18] | Now, come on. | 走吧 |
[02:19] | I have a surprise for you. | 我给你准备了惊喜 |
[02:21] | Really? | 是吗 |
[02:22] | Because surprises tend to be hit or miss in this family. | 因为在咱家 惊喜未必都是”喜”事 |
[02:25] | This one you’ll like. I promise. | 你会喜欢这个惊喜的 我保证 |
[02:30] | It’s for your wedding. | 是为你的婚礼准备的 |
[02:58] | “Storybrooke.” | 童话镇 |
[03:34] | Regina… | 瑞金娜… |
[03:34] | Not now, Swan. | 现在别烦我 斯旺 |
[03:38] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[03:39] | When I brought Marian back, I didn’t know who she was. | 我带玛丽安回来时 并不知道她是谁 |
[03:42] | I didn’t intend to cause you pain. | 我不是有意让你难过的 |
[03:45] | Well, your intentions really don’t matter. | 你的本意并不重要 |
[03:47] | Because once again, I’ve felt the brunt of heroism. | 因为我又一次受到了英雄主义的打击 |
[03:50] | Always the villain… | 我总是坏人 |
[03:53] | – …even when I’m not. – What was I supposed to do? | -哪怕我不是 -我还能怎么做 |
[03:55] | Well, you were dumb enough to travel through time. | 你蠢到去穿越时间了 |
[03:56] | Maybe you should have left things well enough alone. | 也许你该顺其自然 |
[03:58] | I am not gonna apologize for saving someone’s life. | 我救了一个人 我不会为此道歉 |
[04:00] | She was to die anyway. What did it matter? | 反正她也是要死的 这有什么关系 |
[04:02] | What mattered was she was a person. | 有关系 她是个人 |
[04:04] | And…whatever she did, she didn’t deserve to die. | 不管她做了什么 都不该死 |
[04:07] | Well, maybe she did. | 也许她该死 |
[04:08] | Well, you would know. I saved her from you. | 你肯定知道 我是从你手中救下了她 |
[04:13] | The woman who did that, | 做出那种事的女人 |
[04:15] | that was the person I was, not the person I am. | 是过去的我 不是现在的我 |
[04:18] | I worked very hard to build a future — | 我努力创造未来 |
[04:20] | A future that’s now gone. | 如今却是一场空 |
[04:22] | You don’t know that. | 你又不知道 |
[04:23] | Well, I know it’s complicated enough that his dead wife is back. | 我知道他死去的妻子回来了 这就够复杂了 |
[04:25] | Regina, for that, I’m sorry. | 瑞金娜 对此我很抱歉 |
[04:27] | If there’s anything I can do to help — | 如果我可以帮什么忙… |
[04:28] | Swan… The more you try to help… | 斯旺 你越想帮忙 |
[04:32] | the worse my life becomes. | 我的生活就变得越糟 |
[04:36] | Marian, please, meet her. | 玛丽安 拜托 见见她 |
[04:38] | She’s not at all what you think. | 她完全不是你想的那样 |
[04:40] | Regina… | 瑞金娜 |
[04:43] | I-I want you to meet Marian. | 我想让你见见玛丽安 |
[04:47] | I — I want us to talk about this. | 我希望我们能谈谈 |
[04:52] | Wait, were you two… Are you two together? | 等等 你俩…你俩在一起了吗 |
[04:55] | Marian, please. | 玛丽安 拜托 |
[04:56] | You and the evil queen? | 你和巫后 |
[04:58] | Did you let her near my son? | 你让她靠近我儿子了吗 |
[04:59] | Do you know what she’s done? The terror that she’s inflicted? | 你知道她做过什么 制造了多少恐惧吗 |
[05:03] | Is everything okay? | 没事吧 |
[05:04] | Well, no one’s been incinerated yet, so that’s a good sign. | 还没有人被烧成灰 这是个好兆头 |
[05:07] | Regina, you all right? | 瑞金娜 你没事吧 |
[05:09] | What — what is wrong with you people? | 你们这些人有什么毛病啊 |
[05:12] | W-why are you talking to her? | 你们为什么跟她说话 |
[05:14] | Don’t you know who she is? | 你们不知道她是谁吗 |
[05:16] | Mom, what’s going on? | 妈妈 怎么了 |
[05:17] | She’s a monster. | 她是个魔头 |
[05:19] | No, she’s… | 不 她… |
[05:23] | Regina — | 瑞金娜 |
[05:25] | No good has ever come of pushing that woman. | 逼她从来都没有好结果 |
[05:27] | Give her space. | 给她点空间 |
[05:28] | Yeah, but it’s what she does in that space I’m worried about. | 我担心的正是她自己待着时会做出什么事来 |
[05:31] | You don’t think she’ll become evil again. | 你觉得她又会走上邪路吗 |
[05:35] | She can’t. She’s come too far. | 不会的 她改变了那么多 |
[05:37] | I hope you’re right, kid. | 但愿你是对的 孩子 |
[05:50] | Well, that party went south fast. | 派对那么快就不欢而散 |
[05:55] | Easy, Walter. Easy. | 淡定 沃尔特 淡定 |
[05:58] | She needs to be treated gently. | 温柔点对待这车 |
[06:00] | You made me designated driver. | 是你要我做司机的 |
[06:01] | I’m gonna drive how I like. | 我喜欢怎么开就怎么开 |
[06:05] | No beer is worth this. | 真不该为杯酒受这罪 |
[06:10] | Really? Radio station shuts down after dark now? | 不是吧 入夜后电台就不广播了吗 |
[06:16] | Sleepy! | 瞌睡虫 |
[07:32] | You have to tell me! | 你得告诉我 |
[07:34] | No, don’t tell me. | 不 别告诉我 |
[07:36] | A horse and carriage! | 一匹马和四轮马车 |
[07:37] | No, a horse couldn’t get up stairs. | 不对 马又不能上楼 |
[07:40] | It’s a snow palace, an indoor ice rink. | 是座雪宫殿 室内溜冰场 |
[07:42] | the whole wedding will be on ice. | 婚礼会在冰上举行 |
[07:45] | It’s an… | 是一个 |
[07:48] | – attic. – It is indeed. | -阁楼 -没错 |
[07:51] | So, we’re here because…? | 我们来这儿是因为 |
[07:54] | Take a look. | 看看 |
[08:02] | Is that… | 那是 |
[08:03] | Mother’s. Yes. | 妈妈的婚纱 |
[08:05] | You found it. | 你找到了 |
[08:07] | Go on. | 试试吧 |
[08:13] | I don’t want to rip it. | 我不想弄坏 |
[08:14] | Then you’ll have to put it on carefully. | 那你穿的时候可要小心 |
[08:16] | You want me to wear it? | 你要我穿上吗 |
[08:18] | Of course you want me to wear it. Why else would we be here? | 你当然是要我试穿 不然我们来干吗 |
[08:26] | It’s missing something. | 少了点什么 |
[08:34] | There. | 这就对了 |
[08:36] | Something new to go with something borrowed. | “新”项链配上”借的”礼服[婚礼习俗] |
[08:38] | It’s gorgeous! | 太美了 |
[08:40] | I mean enchanting. | 太可爱了 |
[08:41] | I mean I love you! | 爱死你了 |
[08:43] | You’re very welcome. | 不必客气 |
[08:45] | Now, shall we see it with the dress? | 快去把裙子穿上吧 |
[08:50] | It’s so beautiful and soft. | 好漂亮 布料也很柔软 |
[08:52] | You know I’m gonna spill something on it. | 我肯定会洒上什么 弄脏裙子的 |
[08:54] | Maybe only clear beverages at the wedding. | 也许婚礼上只许上无色酒 |
[08:58] | So, about the wedding — | 说到婚礼 |
[08:59] | Tell me I don’t have to walk down the aisle with Sven? | 我不用和斯温一起走红地毯吧 |
[09:02] | He’s not the best man… but he is invited. | 他不是伴郎 但我邀请他了 |
[09:05] | And now is where you tell me you’re joking. | 你是在和我开玩笑吧 |
[09:07] | He’s going to be properly attired… | 他会做一只打扮得体的 |
[09:09] | for a reindeer. | 驯鹿 |
[09:10] | I’m sure he will be. | 这我相信 |
[09:11] | I am actually a little bit more concerned with the groom. | 其实我倒更担心新郎 |
[09:15] | Elsa, he knows what to wear. | 艾尔莎 他知道该穿什么 |
[09:16] | It’s not like he grew up in a barn. | 他又不是在谷仓长大的 |
[09:19] | Fine. Yes. | 好吧 好吧 |
[09:21] | H-he lived in one for a while, | 他是在谷仓里生活了一段时间 |
[09:23] | but he grew up with trolls. | 但他是和地精一起长大的 |
[09:24] | Wait until you see him. | 见到他你就知道了 |
[09:26] | He even cut his hair. He’s going to look wonderful. | 他还剪了头发 他会打扮得帅帅的 |
[09:29] | That would be a most-welcome surprise. | 那可是很棒的意外之喜了 |
[09:56] | Elsa, what’s wrong? | 艾尔莎 怎么了 |
[09:59] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[10:02] | A diary? | 日记 |
[10:06] | Mother’s. | 妈妈的日记 |
[10:08] | What’s in there? | 里面写了什么 |
[10:10] | Our parents — their death. | 我们的父母 他们的死 |
[10:14] | It’s all my fault. | 都是我的错 |
[10:16] | Elsa. | 艾尔莎 |
[10:18] | Elsa! | 艾尔莎 |
[10:26] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[10:26] | You can — you can do this. | 你可以的 |
[10:34] | 挚爱的儿子 尼尔·卡西迪 | |
[10:35] | 挚爱的儿子 尼尔·卡西迪 | |
[10:45] | My boy. | 我的孩子 |
[10:48] | Remember when you were small, | 还记得你小时候 |
[10:51] | there was a night, during the ogre’s war? | 食人魔战争时期的一天晚上 |
[10:56] | There was a terrible noise. | 传来可怕的巨响 |
[11:00] | It was horses’ hooves thundering down the dusty path. | 是马蹄在尘土飞扬的小路上疾驰的声音 |
[11:07] | You crawled into my bed, | 你爬到我床上 |
[11:11] | and I can still hear your little voice. | 我至今还记得你稚嫩的声音 |
[11:15] | “Papa. | “爸爸 |
[11:19] | I’m afraid.” | 我好怕” |
[11:23] | And I guess by instinct, I just said, | 我猜是出于本能 我说 |
[11:26] | “Don’t you worry, son. Everything’s gonna be fine.” | “别担心 儿子 一切都会没事的” |
[11:33] | And you smiled at me. | 你朝我笑了 |
[11:37] | You know, that was the happiest moment of my life | 知道吗 那是我这辈子最开心的时刻 |
[11:40] | because for the first time ever, I felt like a man, | 因为我第一次 觉得自己像个男人了 |
[11:46] | that I could truly look after you, alone. | 能真正独自保护你了 |
[11:55] | Until I discovered… this. | 直到我找到了…这个 |
[12:01] | It turned me into a monster, obsessed with power, | 它把我变成了一个怪物 执迷于力量 |
[12:08] | when all I really needed was you, your love. | 而其实我只需要你 你的爱 |
[12:10] | 挚爱的儿子 尼尔·卡西迪 | |
[12:14] | And now, through Belle, | 而现在 因为贝儿 |
[12:18] | there’s love in my life again. | 我的生活又有爱了 |
[12:21] | And once more, I’ve started it with a lie. | 而这段爱 再一次始于谎言 |
[12:27] | She thinks she has the real dagger. | 她以为她拿着真匕首 |
[12:30] | I only lied to her in order to avenge your death. | 我对她说谎 是为了给你报仇 |
[12:36] | And now that I’ve done so, | 如今大仇已报 |
[12:40] | I really need the strength to give it back, | 我真的需要勇气把它还回去 |
[12:43] | be that man I should be, | 做我应该做的那个人 |
[12:46] | the man you died for. | 那个你为之牺牲的人 |
[12:52] | And I pledge, Baelfire, | 我保证 比尔菲 |
[12:55] | I will be that man. | 我会成为那个人的 |
[12:58] | 挚爱的儿子 尼尔·卡西迪 | |
[12:59] | Your heroism… has shown me the way. | 你的英勇 让我找到了正途 |
[13:06] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[13:11] | I’ll spend my life repaying you for that. | 我会用余生报答你 |
[13:27] | Hello, Regina. | 你好 瑞金娜 |
[13:29] | Robin? | 罗宾 |
[13:31] | Can I have a moment? I want to talk. | 能给我点时间吗 我想跟你谈谈 |
[13:46] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[13:50] | Why are you sorry? | 你道什么歉 |
[13:52] | Everything Marian said was true. I am a monster. | 玛丽安说的都是真的 我是个魔头 |
[13:56] | The woman I know is the furthest thing from a monster. | 我认识的那个你绝不是魔头 |
[13:59] | Maybe you don’t know me as well as you think. | 也许你没自己想得那么了解我 |
[14:04] | I know you better ’cause you’re like me. | 我了解你 因为你跟我一样 |
[14:08] | I was once, long ago, quite different, | 曾经 很久以前 我是另一个人 |
[14:13] | but I changed. | 但我变了 |
[14:16] | And I left my past in the past, where it belongs, | 我把过去留在过去 留在它该在的地方 |
[14:19] | as you have. | 你也一样 |
[14:22] | So, what went on between us… | 那么我们之间的感情… |
[14:24] | Was real. | 是真的 |
[14:26] | Yes. | 是的 |
[14:28] | My feelings for you were — | 我对你的感觉之前是… |
[14:31] | are real. | 现在也是真的 |
[14:38] | But Marian is my wife. | 但玛丽安是我妻子 |
[14:40] | I loved her, and I made a vow — | 我爱过她 我发了誓 |
[14:43] | “Until death do us part,” | “直到死亡把我们分开” |
[14:46] | And it did. | 死亡的确曾分开我们 |
[14:49] | And then it didn’t. | 但现在我们又重逢了 |
[14:51] | But my vow remains. | 但我的誓言不变 |
[14:57] | So, you made your choice. | 那么 你做出了决定 |
[14:59] | I may be a thief, but I have a code, | 我虽是个贼 但我也有原则 |
[15:01] | And I have to live by that code. | 我得按照原则生活 |
[15:03] | Otherwise, what kind of life am I living? | 否则 我过得算是什么生活呢 |
[15:07] | I hope you can look into your heart and understand. | 我希望你能将心比心 理解我 |
[16:32] | What are you doing here? | 你来做什么 |
[16:36] | I need my mirror. | 我需要我的镜子 |
[16:42] | For what, my queen? | 做什么呢 我的王后 |
[16:45] | There’s someone standing in the way of my happiness. | 有人阻碍了我的幸福 |
[16:49] | I need your help getting rid of them. | 我需要你帮我摆脱她 |
[17:01] | There. Right around the bend. | 那儿 就在弯道那边 |
[17:08] | I, uh — I found it on a morning hike. | 我早上散步时发现的 |
[17:11] | It must have come over in the last curse. | 肯定是上次的诅咒带过来的 |
[17:14] | No one’s claimed it, so I thought… | 没有房主 所以我想… |
[17:18] | there’d be no harm if we borrowed it for our honeymoon. | 我们借来度个蜜月应该没什么 |
[17:31] | You know, I wonder who this belonged to. | 不知道房子是谁的啊 |
[17:36] | Come on. Take a look around. It is spectacular. | 来 四处看看 特别漂亮 |
[17:39] | You can see the ocean from nearly every room. | 几乎每个房间都能看见海 |
[17:55] | If we’re gonna do this… | 如果我们要这么做… |
[18:01] | …we’re gonna do it properly. | 就得做好 |
[18:06] | You haven’t even seen the best part yet. | 你还没看到最棒的 |
[18:10] | Come on. | 快来 |
[18:18] | Is everything okay? | 一切都好吗 |
[18:19] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[18:21] | It’s just whoever this place belonged to… | 只是觉得这地方一定属于 |
[18:25] | has interesting taste. | 一个品味独特的人 |
[18:35] | Come on. | 快来 |
[18:39] | So… what do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[18:42] | Well, I think we’ve been married almost a full day, | 我觉得我们都结婚几乎一整天了 |
[18:47] | and I don’t believe we’ve had our first dance. | 却还没跳过一支舞 |
[19:00] | Care to dance… Mrs. Gold? | 愿意跳支舞吗 戈登太太 |
[19:08] | I would love to. | 乐意之至 |
[19:35] | I don’t know. Maybe we should have gone with Baelfire. | 说不好 也许真不如叫比尔菲呢 |
[19:39] | She hasn’t answered any of your calls? | 她还没回你的电话吗 |
[19:41] | Uh, sorry, kid. | 抱歉 孩子 |
[19:42] | Looks like Regina does not want to be disturbed. | 看来瑞金娜不想被打扰 |
[19:44] | But that doesn’t mean that she’s… doing anything… | 但这不代表她一定在做什么… |
[19:47] | Evil? I know. | 坏事 我知道 |
[19:48] | I just — let me try calling her. | 我来给她打个电话吧 |
[19:50] | Maybe, you know, it’s you she doesn’t want to hear from. | 也许 她是不想理你 |
[19:54] | You might have a point, kid. | 有道理 孩子 |
[19:59] | I hope for his sake she doesn’t give in to | 我希望她能为了他不再犯 |
[20:01] | what she sometimes gives in to. | 她有时会犯的错误 |
[20:05] | Seems to be handling it well. | 他好像应对得还不错 |
[20:06] | I mean, between losing and regaining his memories, | 毕竟他失去了然后又重拾了记忆 |
[20:08] | seeing both of his moms with new men. | 两个妈妈都有了新伴侣 |
[20:11] | Uh, speaking of that… | 说到这个嘛 |
[20:13] | He doesn’t know about you and Hook? | 他还不知道你和虎克的事 |
[20:15] | There is no me and Hook. | 我和虎克没什么事 |
[20:16] | Okay, well, I don’t know what there is, | 好吧 我还不知道有没有事 |
[20:17] | but I certainly can’t talk to Henry | 但如果我自己都不确定 |
[20:20] | if I don’t know what I’m talking about. | 肯定不能跟亨利谈起啊 |
[20:22] | Swan. | 斯旺 |
[20:23] | Speaking of. | 真不经念叨 |
[20:24] | Mausoleum’s all clear. Regina’s not hiding there. | 陵墓也找过了 瑞金娜不在那儿 |
[20:27] | Thanks. | 谢谢你 |
[20:29] | Swan, are you avoiding me? | 斯旺 你是在躲我吗 |
[20:31] | Will you give us a minute? | 让我俩单独谈谈吧 |
[20:36] | I’m not avoiding you. | 我没有躲着你 |
[20:37] | I’m just… dealing with stuff. | 我只是 有些事要处理 |
[20:42] | We have a crisis right now. | 我们遇到了危机 |
[20:43] | There is always a crisis. | 我们的生活总有危机 |
[20:45] | Perhaps you should consider living your life during them. | 也许你该考虑在危机夹缝中好好生活 |
[20:47] | Otherwise, you might miss it. | 否则你会错过真正的人生 |
[20:48] | We’re under attack! | 我们遭到攻击了 |
[20:51] | We’re under attack! | 遭到攻击了 |
[20:52] | Okay, Leroy, what is it? | 好吧 勒罗伊 出什么事了 |
[20:53] | We were just driving home, | 我们开车回家的路上 |
[20:54] | and some thing blasted me with magic. | 什么东西向我们发射了魔法 |
[20:56] | The whole van’s iced over. | 整个货车都被冰覆盖了 |
[20:58] | We woke up in a meat locker. | 我们醒来时车冻得跟冷藏室似的 |
[21:00] | Who’s got that kind of magic? | 谁有这样的魔法啊 |
[21:03] | Maybe the person who made that. | 也许是留下这痕迹的人吧 |
[21:13] | Elsa. | 艾尔莎 |
[21:15] | Elsa. | 艾尔莎 |
[21:16] | Please. I want to be alone. | 拜托 让我一个人静一静 |
[21:18] | You have a sister. You’re never gonna be alone… | 你有个妹妹 你永远不会一个人 |
[21:20] | other than when I’m not around. | 除非我不在你身边 |
[21:21] | But even then, I’ll be there in spirit. | 但就算我人不在 我的精神也会伴你左右 |
[21:23] | But that doesn’t matter | 不过这不重要 |
[21:23] | because I’m here now and you’re not alone. | 因为我现在来了 所以你不是一个人了 |
[21:25] | And you know what I mean? And it’s a nice thing. | 你懂我的意思吗 这样很好 |
[21:31] | What was in the diary? | 日记里写了什么 |
[21:33] | You can tell me anything. | 你没什么不能跟我说的 |
[21:43] | Turns out our parents didn’t go off | 原来我们父母不是 |
[21:45] | on some diplomatic mission like everyone thought. | 像大家想的那样去处理外交事务了 |
[21:48] | That was just a cover. | 那只是个幌子 |
[21:50] | For what? | 为了隐瞒什么呢 |
[21:52] | Read it. | 你看吧 |
[21:57] | “I wish I didn’t have to hide the truth from our children, | 真希望不用对孩子们隐瞒真相 |
[22:00] | “But the truth would be too painful. | 但真相太痛苦了 |
[22:04] | “What we’ve seen from Elsa is terrifying, | 艾尔莎展现的力量令人恐惧 |
[22:07] | and it has to be stopped.” | 必须加以阻止 |
[22:09] | They were scared of me. That’s why they left — | 他们是害怕我 所以才离开 |
[22:12] | because they thought I was a monster. | 因为他们觉得我是怪物 |
[22:15] | No, no. I-I-I won’t believe it. | 不 不 我不信 |
[22:17] | I refuse to believe it. | 我拒绝相信 |
[22:19] | – It’s all right there. – Is it? | -里面写的很明白了 -是吗 |
[22:20] | Because it doesn’t say | 里面并没有写 |
[22:21] | where they were going or what they were doing. | 他们要去哪里或者去干什么了啊 |
[22:24] | It could be a misunderstanding. | 可能只是你误会了 |
[22:25] | Anna, because of me, they left. | 安娜 他们是因为我才离开的 |
[22:28] | Because of me, they can’t walk you down the aisle tomorrow. | 因为我 他们明天不能出席你的婚礼 |
[22:32] | I’m so sorry. | 真的很抱歉 |
[22:33] | You don’t have to be. It’s not your fault. | 不用道歉 那不是你的错 |
[22:36] | You’re not a monster. | 你不是怪物 |
[22:39] | I don’t think so, | 我不这么觉得 |
[22:40] | this whole kingdom doesn’t think so, | 整个王国的人民也不这么觉得 |
[22:42] | And for sure, our parents didn’t think so. | 我们的父母也绝不会这么想 |
[22:44] | And I will prove it. | 我会证明给你看 |
[22:45] | This diary is only part of the story. | 日记里不是事情的全部 |
[22:47] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道 |
[22:49] | Because…Instinct? | 因为…直觉 |
[22:53] | Okay. Right. That’s not enough. | 好吧 这没什么说服力 |
[22:55] | But there are more answers out there | 但我敢说 关于他们遭遇的事 |
[22:56] | about what happened to them — I know it. | 我们肯定还能找到更多线索 |
[23:00] | and I know who can help us find them. | 而且我知道该找谁帮忙 |
[23:02] | Who? | 谁 |
[23:04] | My future in-laws. | 我未来的姻亲 |
[23:52] | All right, that’s a new one. | 这我可没见过 |
[24:03] | We shouldn’t be here. | 我们不该来这儿 |
[24:04] | Oh, they’re practically family. | 他们差不多是家人了 |
[24:06] | I meant you need to be planning your wedding. | 我的意思是 你应该准备你的婚礼 |
[24:09] | It’s tomorrow. | 明天就举行婚礼了 |
[24:10] | If there’s still planning to do, I’ve horribly miscalculated. | 如果还没准备好 我就真是太失误了 |
[24:13] | You need to rest. It’s a special day. You should enjoy it. | 你需要休息 明天非同寻常 你该尽兴 |
[24:15] | I can’t if my sister’s upset. | 如果我姐姐不开心我怎么尽兴 |
[24:18] | Grand pabbie? | 老帕比 |
[24:20] | I know you’re here. Why aren’t you showing yourself? | 我知道你在的 为什么不出来呢 |
[24:23] | Grand pabbie? | 老帕比 |
[24:29] | Oh, it’s bad luck to see the bride before the wedding. | 婚礼前见到新娘是不吉利的 |
[24:32] | And when have we ever been traditional? | 我们什么时候在乎老规矩了 |
[24:34] | What’s wrong? Something happen? | 怎么了 出什么事了吗 |
[24:36] | You have second thoughts? | 你反悔了吗 |
[24:38] | He won’t smell like that forever. | 他不会一直那么臭的 |
[24:40] | No. No. This isn’t about kristoff. | 不不 这和克里斯托夫没关系 |
[24:42] | It’s about our parents. | 是关于我们的父母 |
[24:45] | What were they really doing on that voyage? | 他们那次出海到底是为了什么 |
[24:49] | I’m sorry. I don’t know. | 抱歉 我不知道 |
[24:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[24:59] | Come on. Let’s go. | 行了 走吧 |
[25:03] | Wait. | 等等 |
[25:06] | I may not know what they were doing, | 我虽不知道他们去干什么 |
[25:09] | tut I know where they were going. | 但我知道他们要去哪 |
[25:13] | Days before their journey, | 他们走之前几天 |
[25:14] | your parents stopped by to say | 曾来找过我 |
[25:16] | they were not going to the northern isles. | 说他们不是要去北部群岛 |
[25:19] | And they had a few questions about a land called Misthaven. | 而且他们问了几个关于迷雾港的问题 |
[25:23] | What did they want there? | 去那儿干什么呢 |
[25:25] | They never said. | 他们没说 |
[25:26] | They, like many of us, had their secrets. | 他们 像许多人一样 有自己的秘密 |
[25:32] | Oh, I need my beauty sleep. | 我得小睡一会儿了 |
[25:38] | We have an answer. | 我们有答案了 |
[25:39] | No, we have more questions. | 不 我们有更多问题了 |
[25:40] | We have one answer and more questions. | 我们有一个答案和更多问题 |
[25:42] | That’s a start. We have to go to Misthaven. | 这是个开头 我们得去迷雾港 |
[25:45] | No, I can’t just…leave. | 不 我不能就这么离开 |
[25:47] | I’m still queen. I can’t abandon the kingdom. | 我仍是女王 我不能丢下王国不管 |
[25:49] | You’re just making excuses. | 这都是借口 |
[25:50] | Have you forgotten your last dalliance — Hans? | 你忘了你前男友汉斯王子了吗 |
[25:53] | He and his 12 angry brothers are out there | 一旦有机可趁他 |
[25:55] | waiting to pounce at the first moment of weakness. | 和他12个怒气冲冲的哥哥就会攻打过来 |
[25:57] | Okay, good excuses, but still… | 好吧 这借口真好 但… |
[26:00] | let me go alone. | 让我一个人去吧 |
[26:01] | Give me two weeks. Misthaven is a short journey. | 给我两周时间 迷雾港又不远 |
[26:04] | Two weeks, and I’ll be right back. | 两周之后我就回来 |
[26:07] | That’s just what mother and father said. | 爸爸妈妈也是这么说的 |
[26:24] | We don’t want to pick a fight. | 我们不想打架 |
[26:26] | Swan… | 斯旺 |
[26:27] | I just want to see what it wants. | 我想知道那家伙想干什么 |
[26:56] | Evil snowman!! | 邪恶的雪人 |
[26:57] | Run!! | 快跑啊 |
[27:20] | I think the noise is scaring it. | 我觉得人们的叫声吓着他了 |
[27:25] | It’s headed for the forest. | 他往森林走去了 |
[27:33] | Her name is Marian. | 她叫玛丽安 |
[27:36] | Thanks to Emma, she’s back | 多亏了艾玛 她回来了 |
[27:39] | and recapturing that… happy ending this book gave her. | 又找回了这本书赠予她的幸福结局 |
[27:44] | The book gave it to her? | 这本书赠予她的吗 |
[27:47] | It’s powerful. It’s more than just a book. | 它法力强大 不仅仅是一本书 |
[27:50] | What happens inside it appears immutable. | 这其中记载的一切似乎无法改变 |
[27:54] | But I’m stronger. | 但我更强大 |
[27:56] | We’re going to change things. | 我们可以改变命运 |
[28:00] | How? | 怎么做 |
[28:01] | She needs to be removed. | 必须除掉她 |
[28:03] | Ah, that’s where I come into this — | 所以我才被招来了 |
[28:06] | your murderous arm. | 作为你的杀手 |
[28:08] | I knew | 我就知道 |
[28:11] | there was a reason that you kept me in that prison for all those years, | 你把我关了那么多年是有原因的 |
[28:14] | waiting till I could be of service. | 一直等着能用上我的一天 |
[28:16] | I knew you hadn’t forgot about me. | 我就知道 你不会忘了我的 |
[28:20] | Right. | 是啊 |
[28:22] | How do you want me to kill her? | 你希望我怎么杀了她 |
[28:23] | I don’t want you to do anything of the sort. | 我没想让你杀她 |
[28:27] | If she shows up dead, | 如果她死了 |
[28:27] | how long do you think it would take | 用不了多久 |
[28:29] | before someone figured out I put you up to it? | 就会有人猜到是我指使你干的 |
[28:32] | This requires a more elegant touch. | 这件事必须小心处理 |
[28:36] | I have to undo Emma’s mistake. | 我得纠正艾玛犯下的错 |
[28:38] | I have to go back in time before Emma arrived | 我得穿越到艾玛回去之前 |
[28:41] | And kill Marian before she can be saved. | 在玛丽安被艾玛救走之前杀了她 |
[28:45] | What I don’t get is my purpose in all this? | 我不明白我需要做什么 |
[28:49] | Well, as Queen, I sentenced many to death, | 我作为巫后 杀过不少人 |
[28:53] | captured many prisoners. | 也抓了不少人 |
[28:56] | You don’t remember this Marian. | 你根本不记得这个玛丽安了 |
[28:58] | Well, she’s awfully vanilla. Can you blame me? | 她实在太普通了 能怪我吗 |
[29:01] | I need you to show me the exact moment I captured her | 我需要你让我看看 我是什么时候抓的她 |
[29:06] | so I know when to travel back to. | 我才能知道我要穿回什么时候 |
[29:08] | But how am I supposed to do that? | 这我如何办得到啊 |
[29:10] | In this world, I’m no longer the mirror with m– | 在这个世界里 我已经不是魔镜了 |
[29:16] | Now you are. | 现在你是了 |
[29:18] | No!! | 不 |
[29:20] | No!! | 不要 |
[29:21] | – No!! – Relax. It’s just temporary. | -不 -放轻松 暂时的而已 |
[29:23] | No!! | 不要 |
[29:29] | Now help me. | 现在帮帮我 |
[29:33] | Yes, your majesty. | 是 女王陛下 |
[29:37] | Mirror, mirror on the wall, | 墙上的魔镜啊 |
[29:40] | show me who I want to kill most of all. | 我最想杀死的人是谁 |
[29:45] | Your majesty, no! | 女王陛下 不要 |
[29:47] | Where is Snow White? | 白雪公主在哪里 |
[29:52] | She thinks silence is bravery, not stupidity. | 她以为沉默是勇敢 实则是愚蠢 |
[29:59] | She dies tomorrow. | 明天给我杀了她 |
[30:01] | Hurry her along. | 快带走吧 |
[30:03] | The stench of peasant is overwhelming. | 乡巴佬身上的臭味真是熏死了 |
[30:05] | I feel sorry for you. | 我可怜你 |
[30:12] | Do you? | 是吗 |
[30:13] | If you had a family of your own, | 如果你也有自己的家人 |
[30:15] | if you had love, | 如果你也有爱 |
[30:16] | you’d know you shouldn’t do this. | 你就会知道 这样做是不对的 |
[30:18] | You wouldn’t have to be so cruel. | 你就不会这样残忍了 |
[30:20] | Don’t you tell me what I do or don’t understand. | 我知道什么 不知道什么 用不着你来说 |
[30:25] | I know who I am and what I want. | 我了解我自己 知道自己想要什么 |
[30:29] | And right now… | 而现在 |
[30:33] | …it’s your head on a spike. | 我就看到你的头钉在桩子上 |
[30:37] | You’re a monster! | 你是个魔头 |
[30:39] | You’re a monster! | 你就是个魔头 |
[30:43] | Was that what you were looking for? | 这就是你想看到的吗 |
[30:46] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[30:58] | There’s a monster on the loose! A monster! | 跑出来个怪物 一个怪物 |
[31:11] | 戈登先生 当铺及古董店 | |
[31:18] | Kristoff? | 克里斯托夫 |
[31:21] | Where’s Anna? | 安娜呢 |
[31:25] | Don’t be coy. Answer me. | 别傲娇了 快告诉我 |
[31:29] | Easy, Sven. She can’t help being bossy. | 别生气 斯温 她就是忍不住颐指气使 |
[31:33] | I’m not bossy, I’m the queen. | 我没有颐指气使 我本来就是女王 |
[31:35] | Isn’t that the queen’s job, bossing people around? | 女王的工作不就是对人吆三喝四吗 |
[31:37] | Don’t change the subject, Kristoff. Where’s Anna? | 别转移话题 克里斯托夫 安娜呢 |
[31:39] | Isn’t she in the palace? | 她不在皇宫里吗 |
[31:40] | If she were, would I be here? | 如果在的话 我还来这儿干什么 |
[31:44] | Uh, u-um…She had some… errands to run. | 她去办事了 |
[31:48] | Um, we need more… frosting… | 我们的蛋糕 |
[31:53] | for the cake. | 需要更多糖霜 |
[31:54] | Yeah, she was concerned we weren’t’ gonna have enough. | 她担心到时候不够用 |
[31:55] | I tried to tell her it’d be fine, but what could I do? | 我告诉她没事 但也拿她没办法 |
[31:58] | Brides perfectionists. | 新娘都追求完美 |
[32:00] | Frosting — there is no frosting. | 霜糖 根本没什么霜糖 |
[32:02] | Exactly. She’s taking care of that. | 没错 她正在处理这事 |
[32:04] | No, I mean that’s a lie. | 不 你在说谎 |
[32:07] | Talk, reindeer man. What is going on here? | 说话 驯鹿男 到底怎么回事 |
[32:10] | Wedding details. I’m just making sure… | 准备婚礼 我只是在确保… |
[32:12] | That she wasn’t followed. | 没人跟着她 |
[32:14] | You’re trying to delay me. | 你在拖住我 |
[32:17] | Do you want to see the floral arrangements? | 你想看看花卉摆设吗 |
[32:18] | Where did she go, kristoff? | 她去哪了 克里斯托夫 |
[32:22] | Misthaven? | 迷雾港 |
[32:23] | Okay, yes, but she’s doing it for you. | 好吧 没错 但她是为了你 |
[32:26] | When? | 走多久了 |
[32:26] | She booked passage on a ship that’s set to leave… | 她订了一张船票 那艘船…. |
[32:29] | Well, any moment now. | 随时可能出发 |
[32:31] | Look, I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[32:32] | I-I didn’t mean to lie. I was just trying to help. | 我不是故意骗你的 我只是想帮忙 |
[32:36] | Sven, I’m trying to apologize here, okay? | 斯温 我在跟人家道歉呢 |
[32:42] | All right, all right, Sven, I’m going. | 好吧 好吧 斯温 我去 |
[32:44] | Elsa, wait! | 艾尔莎 等等 |
[32:51] | What is it? | 出什么事了 |
[32:53] | Some kind of… Snow monster. | 有个…雪怪 |
[32:56] | No monster shall cross our path. We’ll give you our assist– | 没有怪物能过我们这关 我们会协助你们的 |
[33:01] | It’s getting closer. It’s coming from the north. | 它靠近了 从北边过来了 |
[33:09] | There! | 在那里 |
[33:10] | No, no, no! Don’t shoot! | 不 不要射 |
[33:13] | It only attacks when it feels threatened. | 它只会在感到受威胁时才攻击 |
[33:17] | Pistol, sword… Hook, my cunning wit — | 手枪 宝剑 钩子 我的狡猾… |
[33:19] | I don’t think we have what it takes. | 我们怕是对付不了它 |
[33:22] | Emma does. | 艾玛有行 |
[33:23] | What? | 什么 |
[33:24] | Your magic, love. | 你的魔法 亲爱的 |
[33:26] | Right. | 好吧 |
[33:28] | You can do this. | 你可以的 |
[33:40] | Take that, frosty. | 够你受的 小雪球 |
[33:46] | Really? | 不是吧 |
[34:12] | Please…Help me. | 求你 救救我 |
[34:15] | Please. | 求你 |
[34:20] | No. | 不 |
[34:42] | You saved me. | 你救了我 |
[34:43] | Marian! | 玛丽安 |
[34:47] | Regina. | 瑞金娜 |
[34:49] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[34:50] | Yes. | 没事 |
[34:54] | Maybe you’re not a monster. | 也许你不是个魔头 |
[34:58] | Maybe I’m not. | 也许吧 |
[35:03] | Welcome to storybrooke, Marian. | 欢迎来到童话镇 玛丽安 |
[35:09] | Regina, we’ve been trying to find you. | 瑞金娜 我们一直在找你 |
[35:11] | We need to talk about — | 我们得谈谈… |
[35:30] | So, crisis averted. | 危机解除了 |
[35:33] | Now you want to go home and see what’s on Netflix? | 你想回家看网飞的节目吗 |
[35:36] | I don’t know what that is, but sure. | 我不知道那是什么 不过行啊 |
[35:39] | Killian, someone created that…Snowman. | 基利安 那个雪人是有人制造的 |
[35:43] | This isn’t over. | 这事还没完呢 |
[35:45] | It never is. | 永远完不了 |
[35:46] | All the more reason to enjoy the quiet moments, | 所以更该享受难得的闲暇时光 |
[35:48] | And right now… We have a quiet moment. | 而现在 正是闲暇时光 |
[35:53] | I know. | 我知道 |
[35:55] | I just got to do something. | 但我有事要做 |
[35:58] | Right. Of course. Go ahead. | 当然了 你去吧 |
[36:01] | Don’t tell me you’re not avoiding me anymore | 别再说你没有躲着我了 |
[36:03] | Because I’m actually quite perceptive, and this — | 因为我很长眼色 而你… |
[36:05] | – this is avoiding me. – No, I know. | -这就是躲着我 -不 我明白 |
[36:08] | I am. | 我是在躲你 |
[36:11] | I just feel… | 我只是感觉… |
[36:13] | Right now, I just feel too guilty. | 现在 我觉得很内疚 |
[36:17] | Over regina? | 因为瑞金娜吗 |
[36:18] | She lost someone she really cares for because of me. | 因为我 她失去了她在乎的人 |
[36:24] | No, there’s more to this than just Regina, isn’t there? | 不 不单单是因为瑞金娜吧 |
[36:39] | Be patient. | 耐心点 |
[36:43] | I have all the time in the world. | 我有的是时间 |
[36:46] | Unless… | 除非… |
[36:47] | Another monster appears and kills me. | 再来个怪物把我杀掉 |
[36:52] | Regina. | 瑞金娜 |
[36:54] | I know you’re in there. I can see the light’s on. | 我知道你在里面 灯还亮着呢 |
[37:02] | I know this is all… Complicated, | 我知道这一切很复杂 |
[37:06] | But you can have happiness. | 但你可以拥有幸福 |
[37:08] | I know it doesn’t seem like it, but you just have to fight. | 我知道看上去不太可能 但你得努力争取 |
[37:15] | Okay, if you won’t, I will. | 好吧 如果你不愿意 那就我来 |
[37:16] | Henry brought me to storybrooke | 亨利带我来童话镇 |
[37:18] | to bring back the happy endings. | 是为了带来幸福结局 |
[37:20] | My job’s not done until I do that for everyone, | 每个人都得到幸福 我的任务才算完成 |
[37:23] | including you. | 包括你 |
[37:39] | Mirror. | 镜子 |
[37:41] | Mirror? | 镜子 |
[37:43] | Sidney! | 西德尼 |
[37:45] | Y-yes, your majesty. | 是 女王陛下 |
[37:48] | What can I do for you? | 需要我为你做什么 |
[37:49] | You can help me change fate. | 你可以帮我改变命运 |
[37:52] | I can probably tell you | 我或许能告诉你 |
[37:53] | if you’re wearing too much eye makeup, but change fate? | 你的眼妆是否太重了 但改变命运 |
[37:55] | That is beyond my powers of reflection. | 那就超出我的能力了 |
[37:58] | Your powers and mine together shall do it. | 你我合力就能成功 |
[38:02] | This book is why I’m suffering, not Marian. | 这本书才是我痛苦的根源 不是玛丽安 |
[38:06] | Every story in it has one thing in common — | 里面每个故事都有一个共同点 |
[38:09] | The villains never get the happy ending, | 坏人永远得不到幸福结局 |
[38:11] | and it’s always been right. | 而且书的内容总会实现 |
[38:13] | I thought not being the villain would change things, | 我本以为不做坏人就能有所改变 |
[38:15] | but this book, these stories… | 但在这本书 这些故事里 |
[38:20] | Only see me one way. | 我总是恶人 |
[38:22] | So, what’s your plan? | 那你打算怎么办 |
[38:25] | Find the writer. | 找到作者 |
[38:28] | We must find out who wrote this cursed tome | 我们要找到写这本该死的书的人 |
[38:32] | And then force them to give me what I deserve. | 然后逼迫那人给我应得的结局 |
[38:38] | It’s time to change the book. | 该改变这本书了 |
[38:43] | It’s time for villains to get their happy endings. | 坏人也该得到幸福结局了 |
[40:46] | Elsa! Wait! | 艾尔莎 等等 |
[40:49] | It’s too late. | 已经迟了 |
[40:51] | – We have to go after her. – No. | -我们得去追她 -不 |
[40:53] | Are you really saying “No” to your queen? | 你真的要拒绝你的女王吗 |
[40:54] | I’m saying no to my future sister. | 我是在拒绝未来的姐姐 |
[40:58] | In-law. | 妻姐 |
[40:59] | For good reason. | 而且有合理的理由 |
[41:01] | We both love Anna. We both know her. | 我们都爱安娜 我们都了解她 |
[41:03] | She will be fine. | 她会没事的 |
[41:04] | she didn’t have to do this alone. | 她没必要一个人去 |
[41:06] | Yes, she did. | 当然该如此 |
[41:07] | You told Anna — and you’re right — | 你告诉安娜 而且你说得没错 |
[41:08] | You’re the queen. | 你是女王 |
[41:10] | We all remember well what happened the last time you left. | 我们都清楚记得你上次离开时发生了什么 |
[41:12] | Why didn’t you go with her? | 你为什么没和她一起去 |
[41:15] | She didn’t want me to. | 她不想让我去 |
[41:17] | She thought I was needed here. | 她觉得这里需要我 |
[41:19] | For what? | 为什么 |
[41:21] | She didn’t want you to be alone. | 她不想让你独自一人 |
[41:30] | She’ll be fine. | 她会没事的 |
[41:32] | I believe in her. You should too. | 我相信她 你也该如此 |
[41:35] | Because she doesn’t give up on the people she loves. | 因为她不会放弃她所爱的人 |
[41:40] | And she always succeeds. | 她总能成功 |
[41:43] | She also sometimes acts before she thinks. | 但她有时候做事不经考虑 |
[41:46] | This place could be dangerous. | 那个地方可能很危险 |
[41:48] | What do we even know about this…Misthaven? | 我们对这个迷雾港有什么了解呢 |
[41:51] | How have I never heard of it? | 我怎么从来没听说过 |
[41:53] | You might know it better by what the inhabitants call it. | 也许你更熟悉当地居民对它的称呼 |
[41:56] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[41:59] | The enchanted forest. | 魔法森林 |
[42:15] | Don’t worry Anna. | 别担心 安娜 |
[42:17] | I will find you. | 我会找到你的 |