时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | – Marian! – So, how do we break the spell? | -玛丽安 -怎么才能解除咒语呢 |
[00:03] | True love’s kiss. | 真爱之吻 |
[00:04] | There’s a reason that kiss didn’t work. | 那个吻不起作用是有原因的 |
[00:06] | I’m in love with someone else. | 我爱的是另一个人 |
[00:07] | She’s still your wife. | 她仍是你妻子 |
[00:09] | Soon I will have what I want. | 我的愿望很快要实现了 |
[00:10] | A family that loves me. | 拥有一个爱我的家庭 |
[00:20] | The wall — it’s fallen. | 墙倒了 |
[00:22] | We must leave now. The town will soon be overrun. | 我们必须马上离开 小镇马上就会被占领 |
[00:24] | These books are too valuable to leave to those monsters. | 这些书太珍贵了 不能留给那些怪物 |
[00:26] | My lady, please. | 夫人 快走吧 |
[00:27] | Take these trunks to the carriage. | 把这些行李箱搬到马车上 |
[00:29] | I’ll be just behind you. | 我马上就去 |
[00:32] | And your daughter? | 您女儿呢 |
[00:33] | I will find her. Now go. | 我会找到她的 快走 |
[00:35] | Darling, we must leave, quickly! | 亲爱的 我们得走了 快点 |
[00:38] | Where are you? | 你在哪里 |
[00:38] | I’m right here, mother! | 我就在这里 妈妈 |
[00:42] | I’m sorry, but I couldn’t leave without this. | 对不起 但我必须带着它 |
[00:45] | It’s the first story you ever read to me, remember? | 这是您给我读的第一个故事 记得吗 |
[00:49] | It’s what made me fall in love with books. | 这让我爱上了书 |
[00:51] | Of course I remember, my Belle. | 我当然记得 我的贝儿 |
[00:52] | Quickly, we must flee bef– | 我们必须赶紧走了… |
[00:59] | They’re here. | 它们来了 |
[01:00] | We will hide till they pass. | 我们躲起来 等它们走 |
[01:18] | Ogres! | 食人魔 |
[01:44] | It’s going to be all right. | 会没事的 |
[01:52] | Mother?! | 妈妈 |
[01:53] | M… | 妈… |
[02:03] | Belle, why aren’t you in bed? | 贝儿 你怎么不好好休息 |
[02:05] | What happened? W-where’s mother? | 出什么事了 妈妈呢 |
[02:08] | You mean… you don’t remember? | 你不记得了吗 |
[02:11] | Remember what, father? I… | 记得什么 父亲 我… |
[02:23] | No. | 不 |
[02:43] | Rumple? | 朗普 |
[02:49] | Belle. | 贝儿 |
[02:50] | Hey, I’ve been — been looking all over the house for you. | 我在房子里到处找你呢 |
[02:53] | Didn’t even hear you leave. | 没听见你离开 |
[02:54] | Well, I didn’t want to wake you. | 我不想吵醒你 |
[02:55] | Just a few things to take care of before we open. | 我得在开张之前处理些事 |
[02:57] | Well, whatever it is, it’ll have to wait. | 不管是什么事 先放一放 |
[02:59] | Emma called. She needs to see us right away. | 艾玛打来电话 她要我们马上去见她 |
[03:05] | Give it back, Kevin. | 把相机还她 凯文 |
[03:08] | The camera is Emma’s, not yours. | 相机是艾玛的 不是你的 |
[03:12] | Emma, that’s you. You must be — | 艾玛 那是你 你那时候肯定只有… |
[03:15] | 13, maybe 14. | 13岁 也许14岁 |
[03:16] | Are you missing the part where she’s with the Snow Queen? | 你没发现她跟白雪女王在一起吗 |
[03:19] | Emma, you knew her before you came to Storybrooke? | 艾玛 你来童话镇之前就认识她了吗 |
[03:20] | Apparently my run-in with her in town | 显然我在镇里跟她的争吵 |
[03:22] | wasn’t the only memory she erased. | 不是她抹去的唯一记忆 |
[03:25] | All this time in this foster home, | 在那个寄养家庭或不管什么地方 |
[03:27] | or whatever that place was — it’s gone. | 度过的时光 我都不记得了 |
[03:30] | Look, I-I just don’t understand | 我不明白 |
[03:31] | how she even ended up in this world. | 她是怎么来到这个世界的 |
[03:34] | We were hoping Gold could tell us that. | 我们还指望戈登能告诉我们呢 |
[03:35] | You spent more time trying to get here than anyone. | 你比别人都更努力地尝试来这里 |
[03:37] | How the hell did she do it? | 她怎么做到的 |
[03:38] | Considering the time I spent on the same task, | 考虑到我为这事花的时间 |
[03:40] | I’d love to know. | 我也很想知道 |
[03:40] | Does it really matter how she got to Emma? | 她怎么找到艾玛真的重要吗 |
[03:42] | I mean, shouldn’t we be more concerned about why? | 我们不是该更关心原因吗 |
[03:44] | Obviously, she needed her for something. But what? | 显然 她是需要艾玛 但是为什么呢 |
[03:47] | Well, that’s our next problem. | 那是我们的下一个问题 |
[03:49] | Well, we know she’s hiding somewhere in the north woods. | 我们知道她躲在北部森林里 |
[03:51] | We combed every inch of her shop. | 我们把她店翻了个底朝天 |
[03:54] | We tore apart her house. | 仔细搜查了她家 |
[03:56] | She must have cleared everything out days before. | 她肯定数天前就卷走了一切 |
[03:58] | Which means she must be hiding something. | 就是说她肯定在藏什么 |
[04:00] | But where? | 但是藏在哪呢 |
[04:02] | What about her ice-cream truck? | 她的冰淇淋车呢 |
[04:04] | Whoa, Snow Queen has an ice-cream truck? | 白雪女王还有冰淇淋车吗 |
[04:07] | I’m a kid. I notice these kind of things. | 我是个小孩 我会注意到这种事 |
[04:09] | Then we split up into groups. We search the town, the woods. | 那我们分头行动 在镇上 森林搜寻 |
[04:12] | Hook, Regina, Emma, you take the west. | 虎克 瑞金娜 艾玛 你们去西边 |
[04:14] | Gold, you’re with me for the east. | 戈登 你跟我搜查东边 |
[04:15] | I think we all know I work best alone. | 我们都知道 我擅长单独行动 |
[04:17] | Well, no time to argue that. Belle, how are you at tracking? | 没时间争论了 贝儿 你的追踪水平怎么样 |
[04:20] | Uh, actually, I-I think I’ll be more helpful at the library. | 实际上 我觉得我在图书馆会更有帮助 |
[04:24] | Maybe I can dig something up on the Snow Queen. | 也许我能查到白雪女王的什么信息 |
[04:27] | I’d like to come with you, Belle, if that’s okay. | 我想跟你一起去 贝儿 如果可以的话 |
[04:29] | Maybe something about my sister will be there, too. | 也许那里也有关于我妹妹的消息 |
[04:31] | Unless you’d rather not have the company? | 除非你更愿意单独待着 |
[04:35] | No, n-not at all. I would love some. | 完全不会 有人陪很好 |
[04:47] | It’s late. | 已经很晚了 |
[04:49] | You should be in bed. | 你该去睡觉了 |
[04:51] | How can I possibly sleep | 我怎么能睡得着 |
[04:52] | when I can’t even remember what happened to mother? | 我都记不起母亲到底出了什么事 |
[04:55] | Perhaps that’s for the best. | 也许记不起是最好的 |
[04:57] | No! | 不 |
[04:58] | I need to know what happened to her after I blacked out. | 我必须知道我晕过去后她出了什么事 |
[05:01] | You won’t find the answers you seek in the pages of a book. | 你在书里是找不到答案的 |
[05:04] | But I already have, father. | 我已经找到了 父亲 |
[05:07] | According to this, there are creatures | 这书里说 有些生物 |
[05:10] | who can restore memories that have been lost. | 能帮人找回丢失的记忆 |
[05:13] | If we journey to them, maybe they can help me remember | 我们如果找到它们 它们也许能帮我记起 |
[05:16] | what happened to mother. | 母亲到底出了什么事 |
[05:17] | I can’t allow you to do that. | 我不能允许你那么做 |
[05:20] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[05:21] | Because there’s something this book doesn’t tell you. | 因为有件事书没有告诉你 |
[05:24] | Magic always comes with a price. | 魔法永远是有代价的 |
[05:27] | And whatever that price is, | 无论代价是什么 |
[05:28] | I don’t want you to have to pay it. | 我都不希望你去付 |
[05:31] | I’m sorry, Belle, | 对不起 贝儿 |
[05:33] | But I’ve already lost your mother to this infernal ogres war. | 我已经因这场可怕的食人魔战争失去了你母亲 |
[05:36] | I can’t lose you, too. | 我不能再失去你了 |
[05:38] | – But father — – you heard me! | -但父亲… -你听到我的话了 |
[05:39] | No, no! | 不行 不 |
[05:41] | Forget this nonsense! | 忘掉这些胡言乱语 |
[05:43] | You are not to leave this chamber | 在医生说你没事了之前 |
[05:45] | until the doctors say you’re better! | 不许离开这间屋子 |
[05:54] | I’m sorry, father, | 对不起 父亲 |
[05:56] | but I need to know what happened. | 但我必须知道发生了什么 |
[05:59] | And this… | 而这里… |
[06:01] | is the only place where I’ll find the answer. | 是唯一能找到答案的地方 |
[06:06] | Arendelle. | 阿伦黛尔 |
[06:16] | There doesn’t seem to be anything on Arendelle here. | 这里好像没有关于阿伦黛尔的资料 |
[06:18] | Do you know where to look? | 你知道我该从哪查起吗 |
[06:20] | No, I’m — I’m sorry. | 不知道 抱歉 |
[06:21] | I’m — I’m really not that familiar with Arendelle, | 我对阿伦黛尔实在不太熟悉 |
[06:24] | o-or — or your sister. | 对你妹妹也是 |
[06:35] | Elsa? | 艾尔莎 |
[06:37] | Anna! | 安娜 |
[06:41] | Oh, I was worried I’d never see you again. | 我还担心再也见不到你了 |
[06:43] | I’m afraid you’re stuck with me. | 恐怕你摆脱不了我了 |
[06:45] | I’m sorry I left without telling you. | 很抱歉我没告诉你就离开了 |
[06:47] | Oh, and I’m sorry I made you feel like you had to. | 很抱歉我让你觉得你必须离开 |
[06:50] | I know you did it for me, to try to make me feel better. | 我知道你是为了我 想让我好过一点 |
[06:54] | So, what did you learn? | 你查到了什么 |
[06:56] | Did you discover why our parents went to the Enchanted Forest? | 你知道爸妈为什么要去魔法森林了吗 |
[07:00] | What is it, Anna? What did you find? | 怎么了 安娜 你查到了什么 |
[07:04] | Nothing. | 什么也没有 |
[07:05] | I mean, I’m still waiting on some answers from a few people I met, | 我还在等我遇到的几个人发来回音 |
[07:08] | but I wouldn’t expect anything anytime soon | 但我不指望很快能有消息 |
[07:10] | because they have to find it out, | 因为他们还得去查 |
[07:12] | then get on a ship and come here. | 然后再坐船来这儿 |
[07:13] | It could take a while, a long while, and… | 可能得要段时间 很长一段时间 |
[07:17] | Wait, no flurries? | 稍等 你居然没下雪 |
[07:19] | No frost on the windows? | 窗上也没有冰花 |
[07:21] | Usually a conversation about our parents ends | 一般谈到我们的父母 |
[07:23] | with a chill in the air. | 温度都会立刻下降 |
[07:25] | I’ve been learning to control my powers when I get upset. | 我一直在学习如何在不安时控制力量 |
[07:28] | Really? How? | 真的吗 怎么学的 |
[07:30] | By training with me. | 通过我的训练 |
[07:32] | Who is that? | 那是谁 |
[07:34] | I mean, who are you? I-I mean…Hi. | 我是说 你是谁 你好 |
[07:38] | She’s our aunt. | 她是我们的姨妈 |
[07:41] | – Our what? – Your aunt. My name is Ingrid. | -什么 -你们的姨妈 我叫英格丽 |
[07:43] | Your mother and I were sisters. | 你妈妈和我是姐妹 |
[07:46] | You look exactly like her. | 你长得跟她一模一样 |
[07:49] | But our mother doesn’t have a sister. | 可我们妈妈没有姐姐啊 |
[07:53] | At least, she never told us about one. | 至少她从没跟我们提到过 |
[07:55] | I’m sure it was too painful for her to talk about. | 一定是对她而言太痛苦 不愿提 |
[07:58] | You see, many years ago, | 很多年前 |
[07:59] | I was trapped in a magical urn by… | 我被封进一个魔法瓮里… |
[08:02] | people who didn’t exactly understand me. | 是被不理解我的人封进去的 |
[08:05] | Didn’t understand you? | 不理解你 |
[08:18] | Our gift runs in the family. | 我们的天分是家族遗传 |
[08:20] | I’m telling you, that woman is up to something. | 我跟你说 那女人绝对另有企图 |
[08:24] | What, you mean your aunt? What makes you think that? | 你姨妈吗 你为什么那么想 |
[08:25] | ‘Cause it’s weird and strange, her being here. | 因为很奇怪 她来到这儿很奇怪 |
[08:29] | And because I’m a good judge of character. | 而且我很会看人 |
[08:30] | Yeah, says the girl who agreed to marry Hans | 说这话的姑娘跟汉斯聊了十分钟 |
[08:32] | 10 minutes after you started talking to him. | 就同意嫁给他了 |
[08:34] | I was young and naive. | 我当时年纪很小很天真 |
[08:36] | You met me the next day. | 然后第二天你就碰到我了 |
[08:37] | Young-er. | 那时比现在小 |
[08:39] | Anyway, I just want to make sure | 不管怎样 我只是想确定 |
[08:40] | we’re asking all the right questions. | 我们把该问的都问了 |
[08:42] | – Like what? – Like, is she really even my aunt, | -比如什么 -比如她真是我姨妈吗 |
[08:46] | or is she just some imposter | 还是说她只是个骗子 |
[08:47] | trying to worm her way into our family? | 想要混入我们家 另有企图 |
[08:51] | Anna, look at her. | 安娜 瞧瞧她 |
[08:52] | You can’t see the resemblance? | 看不出你们家族的特征吗 |
[08:54] | Oh, yes, the ice-power thing, there’s that. | 比如那个冰雪魔法 |
[08:56] | Maybe, but if she’s really my aunt, | 也许吧 但如果她真是我姨妈 |
[08:58] | why isn’t she in the family portraits, the royal records? | 为什么全家画像和王室档案里 都没有她呢 |
[09:01] | There’s no trace of her. | 毫无她的踪迹 |
[09:03] | It’s like she never even existed. | 简直像是她从未存在过 |
[09:05] | There has to be an explanation for all this. | 这一切肯定是有解释的 |
[09:08] | Yeah? And how do you think you’re gonna find it? | 是吗 那你要怎么找到答案呢 |
[09:10] | Your family. | 从你的家人那儿 |
[09:11] | Careful. | 小心点 |
[09:13] | Grand Pabbie’s still a little miffed that you postponed the wedding. | 老帕比还有些生气你延迟了婚礼 |
[09:16] | I can handle Grand Pabbie. | 老帕比那边我能应付 |
[09:19] | Will you go back to the castle and cover for me — | 你能回城堡帮我打掩护吗 |
[09:22] | watch Elsa while I’m gone? | 我走的时候 替我看着艾尔莎 |
[09:24] | If it’ll put your mind at ease, of course. | 如果这能让你安心 当然可以 |
[09:26] | Oh, but, Kristoff, | 但是 克里斯托夫 |
[09:27] | you have to be careful what you say around her. | 你在她身边要小心说话 |
[09:29] | I…might not — | 我可能没 |
[09:31] | I might not exactly have told her | 我可能没把我在魔法森林 |
[09:34] | what I discovered in the Enchanted Forest. | 得知的事对她据实相告 |
[09:37] | You lied to her? | 你骗了她吗 |
[09:38] | Ohh, I didn’t lie. | 没有 |
[09:40] | I just… withheld the truth. | 我只是保留了事实 |
[09:44] | Telling her our parents wanted to take away her magic… | 和她说我们父母想消除她的魔法 |
[09:49] | I just have to find the right moment. | 我需要个合适的时机 |
[09:51] | That’s all. | 就是这样 |
[09:52] | Right, right. Of course. Yeah. | 没错 没错 当然了 |
[09:55] | You know I’ll support you no matter what. | 你知道无论怎样 我都会支持你 |
[09:58] | Unless I think it’s really dumb. | 除非我认为你是在犯傻 |
[10:00] | Then I’ll tell you. | 那我就会告诉你 |
[10:00] | Thank goodness I haven’t hit “Really dumb” yet. | 谢天谢地我还没犯过傻 |
[10:03] | Can I get you supplies for your journey? | 要我为你的旅程提供什么吗 |
[10:06] | You’re sweet, but no. | 你真好 但是不用了 |
[10:08] | I’ll stop by Oaken’s on the way. | 我会顺路去欧肯那儿一趟 |
[10:11] | You’ll see me as soon as I return. | 一回来就过来找你 |
[10:34] | David, call off the search party. | 戴维 叫搜寻队停止吧 |
[10:36] | We found the truck near the Merry Men’s camp. | 我们在绿林好汉的营地附近找到了卡车 |
[10:39] | Thanks for keeping an eye out. | 谢谢你们留心 |
[10:41] | Gladly. | 乐意效劳 |
[10:42] | You’re the first sheriff I don’t mind assisting. | 你是第一个我乐意协助的警长 |
[10:45] | Uh, Regina, I was hoping we could talk. | 瑞金娜 我想跟你谈谈 |
[10:48] | Um, in case you haven’t noticed, | 也许你没注意到 |
[10:49] | I’m about to storm an evil ice-cream truck. | 我正准备去攻击邪恶的冰淇淋车 |
[10:52] | You could have just said, “Maybe later.” | 你可以简单说句”晚点再说吧” |
[10:53] | I know you’re trying to make everything better, | 我知道你想让事情好转起来 |
[10:55] | but staying out of it is your best bet. | 但是你别插手才是最好的办法 |
[10:57] | It’s bad enough I’m stuck with you and captain guy-liner | 看着你和”眼线”船长互抛媚眼 |
[10:59] | making eyes at each other. | 已经够糟的了 |
[11:00] | I don’t make eyes. | 我没抛媚眼 |
[11:02] | Ready, love? | 准备好了吗 亲爱的 |
[11:08] | It appears she beat us to it. | 看来她抢先了一步 |
[11:12] | She’s cleared out the vessel. | 她把车清空了 |
[11:14] | What now? | 现在怎么做 |
[11:16] | Should we question the cows she gets her milk from? | 我们应该去查问牛奶场吗 |
[11:18] | Maybe search the waffle-cone factory? | 也许去搜查蛋筒厂 |
[11:20] | Hang on. Look. Who locks their freezer? | 等等 快看 谁会锁上冰柜呢 |
[11:22] | Was she afraid someone was gonna steal the rocky road? | 她是怕有人来偷巧克力冰淇淋吗 |
[11:23] | Stand back. | 退后 |
[11:38] | Looks like the Dairy Queen’s been following me for a long time. | 看来这位乳品皇后跟踪我很久了 |
[11:41] | Since before foster care? | 在你进寄养家庭之前吗 |
[11:43] | Since I landed in this world. | 从我踏足这个世界开始 |
[11:49] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[11:52] | This is pointless. | 这毫无用处 |
[11:54] | I don’t know why I thought I’d find anything about Anna in here. | 真不知我为什么会认为我能在这儿找到安娜的踪迹 |
[11:56] | You know she’s somewhere. You know she’s alive. | 你知道她在某个地方 你知道她还活着 |
[11:59] | You heard her heartbeat with bo-peep’s staff, right? | 你用牧羊女的手杖听到她的心跳了 不是吗 |
[12:04] | But if what the Snow Queen told me is true | 但如果白雪女王跟我说的是真话 |
[12:06] | and Anna is the one who put me in that urn, | 是安娜把我关进了瓮里 |
[12:08] | Then maybe she doesn’t want me to find her. | 也许她并不希望我找到她 |
[12:09] | That’s not true, Elsa. | 那不是真的 艾尔莎 |
[12:11] | You’re just saying that to make me feel better. | 你这样说只是为了安慰我 |
[12:12] | No, I promise you, I’m not. | 不 我跟你保证 真的不是 |
[12:15] | How would you know what my sister thinks? | 你怎么会知道我妹妹的想法 |
[12:18] | You’ve never even met her. | 你都没见过她 |
[12:20] | Well, just from what you’ve been saying, | 听你讲的这些关于她的事 |
[12:23] | I-I feel like I know her. | 我觉得好像认识她一样 |
[12:25] | You two were very close. | 你们俩过去那么亲密 |
[12:28] | Something must have pulled you apart — | 一定是有什么迫使你们分开了 |
[12:29] | something beyond your control. | 你无法控制的东西 |
[12:31] | But my memories are gone, | 可是我什么都不记得了 |
[12:32] | and no one in this town has even been to Arendelle. | 而镇上又没有人去过阿伦黛尔 |
[12:36] | I need to face the truth, Belle. | 我必须面对现实 贝儿 |
[12:38] | No one here can help me, | 没有人能帮我 |
[12:39] | and I’m afraid that means I might never see Anna again. | 恐怕这意味着 我再也见不到安娜了 |
[12:44] | Okay. | 没事的 |
[12:47] | You will. | 你会找到她的 |
[12:48] | I know it. | 我坚信这一点 |
[12:49] | Now, keep looking. I’ll be back. | 你接着找 我去去就回 |
[12:53] | What? Where are you going? | 什么 你要去哪 |
[12:55] | There’s something I-I need to take care of. | 有件事 我必须去处理一下 |
[12:59] | We will find Anna. | 我们会找到安娜的 |
[13:09] | You want to find trolls? | 你要找巨怪吗 |
[13:10] | You know they’re dangerous, yeah? | 他们可是很危险的 |
[13:11] | Oh, no, no, no. Rock trolls, not bridge trolls. | 不不不 是石地精 不是桥巨怪 |
[13:14] | Oh, yeah, they’re quite nice. | 是啊 他们很善良 |
[13:16] | So, you can — you can direct me to them? | 你能带我去找他们吗 |
[13:18] | No. I’ve never met them. | 不 我从没见过他们 |
[13:21] | But y-you just said they were nice. | 可你刚还说他们很善良 |
[13:23] | I’ve heard. | 我听说的 |
[13:26] | Please help me. I-I just lost my mother. | 求你帮帮我 我刚失去我母亲 |
[13:29] | Oh, I’m — I’m so sorry. | 请节哀顺变 |
[13:31] | Uh, trolls can’t bring life. | 石地精无法使人起死回生 |
[13:34] | But I can help soothe you. | 不过我可以安抚你的情绪 |
[13:36] | Have you tried the sauna? | 你试过桑拿吗 |
[13:38] | Uh, no, no. Thank you. | 没有 谢谢你 |
[13:46] | Need some help? | 需要帮忙吗 |
[13:49] | Uh, well, I was trying to find my way to the rock trolls, | 我在想办法找石地精 |
[13:54] | but this map is not being too helpful. | 可是这地图似乎没什么用 |
[13:57] | – Oaken means well. – Yeah! | -欧肯没有恶意的 -当然 |
[13:59] | But you don’t need him or a map. | 但他和地图你都用不着 |
[14:01] | I can help you. | 我可以帮你 |
[14:03] | I’m on my way to see them. Come with me. | 我正要去见他们 跟我一起来吧 |
[14:06] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[14:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:10] | Uh, I’m Belle. | 我叫贝儿 |
[14:11] | I’m Anna. | 我叫安娜 |
[14:13] | Friend of Anna’s? Half price on the sauna. | 安娜的朋友洗桑拿可以半价 |
[14:28] | I can’t help but think you’re avoiding me. | 我总觉得你在躲我 |
[14:32] | Well, not very well, it seems. | 看来躲得不成功 |
[14:35] | You’re upset because of what I said — | 你是因为我之前的话在生气吗 |
[14:37] | That I’m still in love with you. | 我还爱着你的那些话 |
[14:40] | I suppose I should never have told you, | 我想我不该跟你说那些 |
[14:42] | not after I asked you to find a way to save my wife. | 尤其我还求你救我妻子 |
[14:45] | That’s not why I’m avoiding you. | 我不是为这个躲着你 |
[14:46] | Then why can’t you even look me in the eye? | 那你为什么都不愿看着我 |
[14:48] | Because I don’t know how to tell you the truth. | 因为我不知道该怎么告诉你实话 |
[14:51] | You know you can tell me anything. | 你知道的 你什么都可以对我讲 |
[14:54] | I’ve read every spell book in my possession, | 我已经找遍了我所有的咒语书 |
[14:57] | experimented with every potion in my vault. | 地下室的每一剂药都试过了 |
[15:00] | I even tried to defeat the Snow Queen | 我甚至试着去对抗白雪女王 |
[15:02] | so I could force her to reverse the spell. But… | 以逼她撤销咒语 可是… |
[15:06] | Nothing I do seems good enough. | 这些似乎都不起作用 |
[15:07] | But it will be, Regina. I have faith in you. | 会成功的 瑞金娜 我对你有信心 |
[15:11] | You will figure out a way eventually. | 你总会找到办法的 |
[15:13] | That’s what I’m trying to tell you. | 这正是我要对你说的 |
[15:16] | I’m not sure I can figure it out. | 我不知道究竟能不能找到办法 |
[15:20] | Robin, I’m sorry, | 罗宾 对不起 |
[15:21] | But if you truly want to save Marian… | 如果你真的想救玛丽安的话… |
[15:29] | You’re gonna have to forget about me… | 你就得忘记我… |
[15:32] | And…find a way… | 想办法… |
[15:37] | to fall in love with your wife again. | 重新爱上你的妻子 |
[15:51] | You can show yourself, Dearie. | 你可以现身了 亲爱的 |
[15:54] | I’m not the one you’re hiding from. | 我不是你要躲的人 |
[15:57] | No, you’re not. | 没错 你的确不是 |
[16:00] | To what do I owe this intrusion? | 你今天来有何贵干 |
[16:03] | A warning. | 警告你 |
[16:06] | Emma Swan is onto you. | 艾玛·斯旺发现你的秘密了 |
[16:09] | She knows your history began long before you came to Storybrooke. | 她知道你来到童话镇之前早就到了这个世界 |
[16:14] | I’m aware. | 我知道 |
[16:15] | Do you really think she would have discovered that | 你真以为我要不想 |
[16:18] | if I hadn’t wanted her to? | 她能发现那些吗 |
[16:21] | It’s all part of my plan — | 这都是我计划好的 |
[16:23] | A plan you thankfully know little about. | 幸亏你并不了解我的计划 |
[16:26] | You’re being awfully secretive. | 你一直神神秘秘的 |
[16:28] | You didn’t come to warn me. | 你不是来警告我的 |
[16:30] | You came to find out my secrets. | 是来查清我的秘密的 |
[16:32] | Or offer up a deal. Whatever suits you best. | 或者提出交易 这随你了 |
[16:38] | But if you decline, I’d be careful. | 但如果你拒绝 最好小心点 |
[16:44] | There it is. | 这才是 |
[16:45] | There’s the warning. | 这才是你的警告 |
[16:48] | You want something out of me? | 你想从我这里得到什么 |
[16:51] | Why don’t you just ask for it? | 为何不直接开口问 |
[16:54] | If I wanted something out of you, dearie, | 亲爱的 我要是想得到你的什么 |
[16:56] | believe me, I’d take it. | 我会直接拿的 |
[16:57] | But you can’t, can you? Otherwise you would. | 但是你做不到 不然你早拿了 |
[17:01] | You and I both know — to get what you want, | 你我都很清楚 要拿到你想要的 |
[17:04] | you need one thing that I have and you’re sorely lacking — | 你需要一件东西 我有 你却没有 |
[17:08] | leverage. | 筹码 |
[17:10] | And until you get that… | 在你拿到筹码之前 |
[17:13] | I have a warning for you. | 我想警告你 |
[17:16] | Stay out of my way. | 别挡我的路 |
[17:31] | Don’t worry, Anna. I’ll find you. | 别担心 安娜 我会找到你 |
[17:35] | So, Belle… | 贝儿 |
[17:36] | I couldn’t help overhearing — | 我无意中听说 |
[17:38] | Well, actually, I could, but I’m naturally curious. | 其实是有意的 因为太好奇了 |
[17:41] | Anyway… I heard you lost your mother. | 听说 你失去了母亲 |
[17:46] | Yes, in the — in the ogres war. | 对 在食人魔战争期间 |
[17:50] | I’m so sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[17:55] | I lost mine, too. | 我也失去了母亲 |
[17:57] | There are no words. | 这感觉说不出 |
[17:59] | No, there aren’t, | 是啊 |
[18:01] | especially when you don’t know what happened. | 尤其是我还不知道当时的具体情况 |
[18:04] | I was hoping the rock trolls could restore my memory | 我是希望石地精能恢复我的记忆 |
[18:08] | so that I can finally be at peace. | 能让我安下心来 |
[18:11] | Sometimes the answer isn’t what you want. | 有时候真相并不如你所愿 |
[18:14] | Which is what? | 你想要什么 |
[18:16] | One that makes you feel better. | 能让我好受的真相 |
[18:19] | But if Grand Pabbie can help you get what you need, | 如果老帕比能帮助你得偿所愿 |
[18:22] | I’ll make sure he does. | 我会劝他帮你的 |
[18:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:27] | So, now what? | 那现在怎么办 |
[18:30] | Now we climb. | 爬上去 |
[18:34] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:38] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:47] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[18:52] | Kristoff makes this look easy! | 克里斯托夫明明爬得很轻松 |
[18:57] | Here. | 给 |
[18:58] | Careful! Careful. | 小心点 小心 |
[18:59] | Why? W-what’s inside? | 怎么了 里面是什么 |
[19:01] | A hat which can strip the magic | 一顶能够清除魔法的帽子 |
[19:03] | from the most powerful of sorcerers. | 最强大的魔法师也敌不过 |
[19:06] | Why do you have such a thing? | 你为什么会有这种东西 |
[19:08] | I sort of stole it from an evil sorcerer | 我在魔法森林的时候 |
[19:10] | when I was back in the enchanted forest. | 从一个黑法师手里偷来的 |
[19:13] | I went to him to help with my sister, | 我因为姐姐的事去找他帮忙 |
[19:16] | but things didn’t exactly go according to plan. | 但是事情进行得并不顺利 |
[19:19] | Why? What — what happened? | 怎么了 发生了什么事 |
[19:21] | Who — who is this person? | 这个人是谁 |
[19:24] | I-I’d really rather not get into it. | 我不太想说 |
[19:26] | The less you know, the better. | 你知道得越少越好 |
[19:28] | I just pray you never cross paths with that twisted man. | 但愿你永远不会遇上那个邪恶的人 |
[19:33] | Belle. | 贝儿 |
[19:35] | Where are you headed? | 你要去哪里 |
[19:37] | To the north woods, where the Snow Queen’s hiding. | 去北部森林 白雪女王躲藏的地方 |
[19:41] | And what business do you have with her? | 你找她有什么事 |
[19:43] | I have to fix a mistake that I made a long time ago. | 我要去弥补多年前犯下的错 |
[19:47] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[19:48] | I’m afraid I can’t tell you. You wouldn’t understand. | 我不能告诉你 你不会明白的 |
[19:51] | Whether or not that’s true, | 无论如何 |
[19:53] | the fact remains that she defeated both Emma and Regina. | 她确实打败了艾玛和瑞金娜 |
[19:55] | She is far more dangerous than you realize. | 她比你想象得要危险 |
[19:57] | I know. | 我知道 |
[20:00] | That’s why I was — I was hoping you’d come with me. | 所以我才希望你跟我一起去 |
[20:04] | I’m sorry, Belle. That’s out of the question. | 抱歉 贝儿 这个没得商量 |
[20:07] | I won’t let you anywhere near her. | 我不会让你靠近她的 |
[20:09] | I was worried you were gonna say that. | 我就担心你会这样说 |
[20:13] | Because…I really… | 因为 我真的 |
[20:18] | really didn’t want to do this. | 真的不想这样对你 |
[20:25] | Bell, I gave you that dagger because I trusted you… | 贝儿 我给你那把匕首是因为信任你 |
[20:30] | …because I thought you would never want to control me. | 因为我觉得你永远不会想要控制我 |
[20:32] | I know. I know, and I’m so, so sorry, Rumple. | 我知道 我真的很抱歉 朗普 |
[20:35] | But if you won’t come with me willingly, | 可如果你不愿跟我一起去 |
[20:38] | what choice do I have? | 我还能怎么办 |
[20:47] | Take me to the Snow Queen. | 带我去见白雪女王 |
[20:57] | According to this, she was my foster parent for six months. | 这上面说 她做了我六个月的寄养妈妈 |
[21:00] | Aye? | 是吗 |
[21:01] | That’s the longest I was ever in one spot, | 我从没在一个地方待过这么久 |
[21:03] | but I don’t remember a second of it. | 但我却没有丝毫印象 |
[21:06] | You all right, Swan? | 你还好吗 斯旺 |
[21:07] | I’m fine. It was all a long time ago. | 我很好 陈年旧事而已 |
[21:09] | Mm, perhaps, but wounds that are made | 也许吧 但是我们年少时 |
[21:11] | when we’re young tend to linger. | 遭受的创伤往往难以消失 |
[21:12] | How would you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[21:13] | Believe it or not, I was once a child. | 信不信由你 我也年轻过 |
[21:15] | Yeah, like a million years ago. | 是啊 一百万年以前吧 |
[21:17] | It was more like 200. | 确切说是两百年前 |
[21:26] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[21:28] | It’s a painting I did when I was in school. | 这是我上学时作的一幅画 |
[21:31] | That’s so surprising? | 这很让你吃惊吗 |
[21:32] | It’s not the only one. | 这里不只有一幅 |
[21:33] | This crazy woman has a whole file of my old art projects and essays. | 这个疯女人有一整个文件夹的我以前的画作和论文 |
[21:39] | Just like the one I have for Henry. | 就像我给亨利做的那个文件夹一样 |
[21:42] | You don’t keep stuff like this | 除非你在乎某个人 |
[21:44] | unless you care about someone. | 否则不会保存这些东西 |
[21:46] | Well, perhaps the Snow Queen wasn’t simply using you. | 也许 白雪女王不仅仅只是在利用你 |
[21:48] | Perhaps she’d grown fond of you over time. | 有可能她渐渐喜欢上了你 |
[21:50] | 生日快乐 你非常 聪明 完美 以及优秀 | |
[21:51] | 无法用语言描述 你这样优秀的人 | |
[21:52] | Looks like the feeling was mutual. | 看来我也很喜欢她 |
[21:53] | “Thanks for being the family I never had. | “感谢你做我最像亲人的家人 |
[21:55] | Love, Emma.” | 爱你的艾玛” |
[21:57] | I wrote that to her. | 是我写给她的 |
[21:59] | Looks like you two were close once. | 看来你俩曾经很亲近 |
[22:02] | But she still erased my memories. | 但她仍然抹去了我的记忆 |
[22:04] | Something must have happened to change all that. | 一定发生了什么事情 |
[22:06] | There has to be a clue as to why. | 这里肯定有找到原因的线索 |
[22:09] | Perhaps there is… If you can read hieroglyphs. | 也许有…如果你能看懂象形文字 |
[22:17] | This isn’t from our world. | 这不是我们使用的语言 |
[22:20] | What the hell was she doing with me? | 她到底对我做了什么 |
[22:24] | This is it? | 就是这儿吗 |
[22:26] | This is where she’s hiding? | 她就躲在这儿吗 |
[22:27] | Indeed. But she’s not at home. | 没错 但她现在不在家 |
[22:30] | I don’t sense her magic. | 我感受不到她的魔法 |
[22:32] | Good. | 很好 |
[22:34] | Okay. You stay here as lookout. I’m going in. | 就这样 你替我把风 我进去 |
[22:38] | No, Belle, y-you’re not going in there alone. | 不行 贝尔 你不能一个人进去 |
[22:41] | Look, I won’t be long. I just need to find something. | 我去去就回 我就是进去找点东西 |
[22:44] | What could you possibly want from the Snow Queen’s cave? | 你想在白雪女王的洞穴里找什么 |
[22:48] | A hat — | 一顶帽子 |
[22:49] | one that can strip a magical being of their powers. | 这顶帽子可以夺走魔法生灵的法力 |
[22:56] | That sounds like a remarkable object — | 听上去是个很神奇的东西 |
[22:59] | almost too good to be true, which means it probably is. | 好得令人难以置信 可能它根本不存在 |
[23:01] | It isn’t, and I know she has it, | 不会 我知道在她手上 |
[23:03] | and I need to get it from her. | 我必须从她手里夺过来 |
[23:05] | It’s the only way to force her to tell us where Anna is. | 这是唯一迫使她说出安娜下落的方法 |
[23:08] | So this is about Elsa’s sister? | 你这是为了艾尔莎的妹妹 |
[23:10] | Why are you so invested in a girl you’ve never even met? | 你为什么对一个从未谋面的女孩如此上心 |
[23:14] | Because a hero always helps strangers. | 因为英雄总会向陌生人伸出援手 |
[23:18] | Now keep watch. | 你保持警惕 |
[23:20] | I’ll call out to you if I need your help. | 要是有危险我会向你呼救 |
[23:28] | Grand Pabbie? | 老帕比 |
[23:32] | Grand pabbie, it’s me! | 老帕比 是我 |
[23:38] | Ooh, Anna, my dear, you’re back! | 亲爱的安娜 你回来了啊 |
[23:41] | Have you come to tell us the new wedding date? | 你是来通知我们婚礼的新日期了吗 |
[23:44] | I have been working on my speech. | 我一直在准备我的发言稿 |
[23:46] | Not yet, but we can get into that later. | 不着急 我们待会儿再谈那个 |
[23:48] | First, I want you to meet my friend Belle. | 首先 我想让你见见我的朋友贝儿 |
[23:52] | She’s come a long way to see you. | 她大老远地跑来见你 |
[23:58] | It’s an honor to meet you. | 见到你很荣幸 |
[24:03] | I’m, uh — I’m here because I-I — | 我到这里来是因为 |
[24:06] | I know. | 我知道 |
[24:07] | I can help you get the memories of your mother. | 我能帮你恢复有关你母亲的记忆 |
[24:18] | Take this to the place where you lost your memory, | 把这个带到你失忆的地方 |
[24:21] | then brew a tea with the stone in the kettle. | 然后把这个石头和茶叶一起煮在茶壶里 |
[24:24] | When you drink it, your memories will return. | 喝下去后 你的记忆就会恢复 |
[24:29] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[24:35] | Thank you, anna. I-I owe you, as well. | 谢谢你 安娜 我也欠你的 |
[24:38] | How can I repay you? | 我要怎么报答你 |
[24:39] | You don’t have to. | 你太客气了 |
[24:40] | Having a new friend is payment enough. | 认识你这个新朋友就足够了 |
[24:43] | All I need is a moment alone with Pabbie. | 我要和帕比单独待一会儿 |
[24:45] | I’ll be quick. | 很快就好 |
[24:46] | What can I help you with, dear? | 我能帮你什么吗 亲爱的 |
[24:48] | Some woman claims to be my aunt. | 有个女人声称是我姨妈 |
[24:51] | I just don’t believe her! | 我就是没法相信她 |
[24:53] | Mother would have told us if she had a sister. | 妈妈要是还有个姐妹她一定会告诉我们的 |
[24:55] | Actually, she had two sisters. | 事实上 她有两个姐妹 |
[24:59] | Wait. What? | 等等 什么 |
[25:01] | Mother had two sisters that she never spoke about? | 妈妈有两个她从未提起过的姐妹 |
[25:04] | Why didn’t she say anything? | 她为什么从未提起 |
[25:05] | Why didn’t you say anything? | 你又为什么从未提起 |
[25:07] | Because I was sworn to secrecy. | 因为我发了誓要保守秘密 |
[25:10] | Grand Pabbie, I need some answers. | 老帕比 我必须知道真相 |
[25:13] | Please. | 求你了 |
[25:17] | Your mother, Gerda, was the youngest of three. | 你妈妈格尔达 是三姐妹中最小的一个 |
[25:19] | And then there was Helga, and Ingrid was the oldest. | 海尔格稍大她一点 英格丽最大 |
[25:24] | As children, the three girls were quite close, | 小时候 她们三姐妹十分亲密 |
[25:27] | often seen playing together in the royal gardens. | 人们总见到她们一起在皇家花园玩耍 |
[25:31] | But then, one day, Helga and Ingrid vanished. | 后来有天 海尔格和英格丽突然不见了 |
[25:35] | No one ever knew what happened to them. | 没人知道她们出了什么事 |
[25:38] | It was a tragedy the royal family wanted to forget. | 这成了一桩皇室想要忘却的悲剧 |
[25:42] | And they did, with my help. | 而在我的帮助下 他们成功了 |
[25:45] | You took the memories of everyone in Arendelle? | 你改变了阿伦黛尔所有人的记忆 |
[25:47] | Yes. | 是的 |
[25:48] | And the royal family erased mention of Helga | 皇室抹去了王国里 |
[25:52] | and Ingrid from every book and record | 所有能找到的提到过 |
[25:54] | they could find in our realm. | 海尔格和英格丽的书籍和记录 |
[25:56] | Why wouldn’t Ingrid tell me what happened, | 英格丽为什么不告诉我真相呢 |
[25:58] | or that she had another sister? | 或是她还有个妹妹 |
[26:00] | Those are questions you’d have to ask your aunt. | 这些问题你只能去问你姨妈了 |
[26:03] | Like she would tell me. | 她才不会告诉我呢 |
[26:04] | If she’s keeping these secrets, | 如果这些她都绝口不提 |
[26:05] | who knows what else she’s hiding. | 谁知道她还藏着多少秘密 |
[26:08] | I have to warn Elsa. | 我得去提醒艾尔莎 |
[26:10] | Belle, we have to go! | 贝儿 我们得走了 |
[26:12] | What? Is everything okay? | 怎么 出事了吗 |
[26:13] | I don’t think so. | 恐怕是的 |
[26:15] | It’s my aunt. She’s up to something. | 我姨妈 她肯定有什么阴谋 |
[26:23] | The hat must be in here somewhere. | 帽子肯定就在这里 |
[26:28] | Belle. | 贝儿 |
[26:30] | Belle. Belle! | 贝儿 贝儿 |
[26:34] | Over here, Belle. | 这里 贝儿 |
[26:37] | Over here, Belle. | 在这里 贝儿 |
[26:43] | Over… here. | 在…这里 |
[26:54] | Hello, belle! | 你好 贝儿 |
[26:58] | I was hoping you’d find me. | 我正等着你找到我呢 |
[27:07] | I wish I didn’t have to wait to use this. | 我真希望能早点用上它 |
[27:09] | You’ll be home real soon. | 你很快就能回去了 |
[27:10] | As soon as we get into town, we’ll put you on the first ship | 一回到城里 我们就送你登上 |
[27:12] | back to the Enchanted Forest. | 第一艘回魔法森林的船 |
[27:16] | If any ships are even setting sail. It… | 如果还有船会出海的话 |
[27:20] | looks like a storm’s setting in. | 看起来要刮暴风雨了 |
[27:23] | I don’t think it’s a storm. | 我觉得那不是暴风雨 |
[27:24] | Well, what else could it be? | 那还能是什么呢 |
[27:28] | My aunt. | 我姨妈 |
[27:30] | I don’t think my aunt wants me to tell my sister what I found out. | 我想我姨妈是不想我告诉姐姐我的发现 |
[27:34] | Well, if she… has all this magic and — | 如果她的魔力这么强大 |
[27:37] | and you have, well, g-good intentions, | 而你…只有善良 |
[27:40] | then what are we gonna do? | 我们该怎么办呢 |
[27:41] | I have more than good intentions! | 我有的可不只是善良呢 |
[27:43] | I have this! | 我有这个 |
[27:45] | She can’t hurt us if she doesn’t have magic. | 没有魔法她就没法伤害我们了 |
[27:56] | Belle! | 贝儿 |
[27:59] | Belle! | 贝儿 |
[28:00] | I can’t pull myself up! | 我自己上不去 |
[28:06] | Just hold on! I’ll be right there! | 抓紧了 我马上就来 |
[28:08] | Belle, hurry! Please! | 贝儿 快点 求你 |
[28:19] | Belle, hurry! | 贝儿 快点 |
[28:23] | I’m coming! | 我来了 |
[28:27] | I’m coming. | 我来了 |
[28:32] | Anna! | 安娜 |
[28:53] | Leave her alone! | 别碰她 |
[28:59] | You’ll have to excuse us, | 抱歉失陪了 |
[29:02] | but this is family business. | 这是我们的家事 |
[29:13] | I’m surprised you were brave enough to come in here. | 没想到你居然有勇气走进这里 |
[29:16] | I had to. | 我别无选择 |
[29:18] | I have to find a way to help Anna. | 我得想办法救安娜 |
[29:21] | Why? | 为什么 |
[29:23] | You never really cared much for her before. | 你之前又不怎么在乎她啊 |
[29:26] | That’s not true. | 不是这样的 |
[29:27] | Sure, it is. You chose that rock over her. | 就是这样的 你选择了石头而不是救她 |
[29:32] | You had to remember what happened to your mother, | 就算不惜一切代价 你也要找回 |
[29:36] | no matter what the cost. | 有关你母亲的记忆 |
[29:39] | I made a mistake. | 是我错了 |
[29:41] | I didn’t mean to… | 我不是故意的 |
[29:42] | Ruin someone’s life? | 毁了别人的生活吗 |
[29:45] | It certainly wasn’t your most heroic moment. | 那的确不是你最英勇的时刻 |
[29:50] | Not that you’ve ever really been hero material. | 不过你反正也不是当英雄的料 |
[29:54] | No, please… please stop. | 求你别说了 |
[29:57] | Everyone sees you for what you really are, Belle — | 大家都把你看得清清楚楚 贝儿 |
[30:02] | a pathetic coward. | 一个可怜虫 |
[30:05] | I mean, why do you think the Dark One married you? | 不然黑暗者为什么会娶你 |
[30:09] | You think it was love? | 你以为是出于真爱吗 |
[30:11] | He needed someone weak, someone he could manipulate. | 他需要一个弱者 一个可以受他摆布的人 |
[30:16] | That’s not true. He loves me. He gave me this. | 不是的 他爱我 他给了我这个 |
[30:22] | You truly believe that’s real? | 你真的相信那是真的吗 |
[30:27] | Deep down, | 内心深处 |
[30:29] | you know what kind of beast you’re dealing with. | 你很清楚你面对的是怎样的野兽 |
[30:35] | Belle! Belle. | 贝儿 贝儿 |
[30:38] | The Snow Queen’s approaching the cave. | 白雪女王快回来了 |
[30:45] | Belle. | 贝儿 |
[30:46] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[30:48] | Don’t look in the mirror. Look at me. | 别看这镜子 看着我 |
[30:51] | We have to leave. | 我们得走了 |
[30:54] | No. | 不 |
[30:55] | Let me go. | 放开我 |
[30:56] | You don’t know what you are doing. | 你不知道自己在干什么 |
[30:57] | No. | 不 |
[31:00] | Let me go! | 放开我 |
[31:02] | – Let — let me go! – We’re back in the shop. | -放开我 -我们在店里了 |
[31:04] | – We’re back in the shop. It’s okay. – No, no! | -我们回来了 没事了 -不 |
[31:06] | – It’s okay. – Wait. No. | -没事了 -等等 不对 |
[31:08] | You were outside the cave. | 你当时在洞穴外 |
[31:11] | I commanded that you wait there. | 我命令你守在外面的 |
[31:13] | You commanded me to keep watch. | 你命令我保持警惕 |
[31:15] | I sensed she was coming back. | 我察觉到她快回来了 |
[31:16] | I came to find you, and I’m glad I did. | 所以进去找你 幸好我这么做了 |
[31:26] | I…I hurt you. | 我伤了你 |
[31:29] | I… | 我 |
[31:31] | I’m so sorry, Rumple. | 对不起 朗普 |
[31:33] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[31:35] | When I f-found that mirror, something came over me, | 我找到那镜子的时候 我被迷惑住了 |
[31:38] | like a — like a spell. | 像是一道咒语 |
[31:41] | And — and it spoke to me and made me — | 它和我说话 让我… |
[31:44] | made me believe all these horrible things, | 让我相信了一些可怕的事 |
[31:46] | and it said to me that | 它对我说 |
[31:49] | the dagger you gave me is fake. | 你给我的匕首是假的 |
[31:55] | I can assure you that nothing that mirror said is true. | 我向你保证 那镜子的话没有一句是真的 |
[32:00] | It was imbued with the darkest of magic. | 它附上了最恶毒的魔法 |
[32:02] | I-I know you would never wrong me. | 我知道你永远不会误会我的 |
[32:07] | I have wronged you. | 我已经伤害了你 |
[32:09] | I’ve kept a terrible secret from you. | 我有个可怕的秘密没有告诉你 |
[32:14] | I’m the reason… that Anna’s missing. | 是我害安娜失踪的 |
[32:20] | I didn’t want anyone to know | 在我弥补过失 救回安娜前 |
[32:22] | until I could make things right and save Anna. | 我不希望任何人知道 |
[32:28] | But I couldn’t. I failed. | 但我没做到 我失败了 |
[32:30] | And all I managed to do was abuse the dagger | 我所做到的不过是滥用匕首 |
[32:34] | and — and take advantage of you, my true love. | 占你的便宜 你是我的真爱啊 |
[32:39] | I-I don’t even know if I — | 我不知道我还… |
[32:42] | if I deserve to be with you anymore. | 我还配不配和你在一起 |
[32:44] | No, no, no. You were only doing what you thought was right. | 不不 你只是做了你以为正确的事 |
[32:49] | You — you forgive me? | 你原谅我了 |
[32:52] | Of course I forgive you. | 我当然原谅你了 |
[32:57] | Thank you for telling me everything. | 谢谢你对我坦诚相待 |
[33:00] | Thank you for understanding. | 谢谢你的理解 |
[33:02] | I never should have kept a secret from you, | 我本就不该对你有所隐瞒 |
[33:06] | especially ’cause I know that you’d never keep one from me. | 尤其是我知道你绝不会对我有所隐瞒的 |
[33:11] | I love you, Rumple. | 我爱你 朗普 |
[33:15] | And I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[33:29] | Father, I… | 父亲 我 |
[33:31] | I-I thought you’d be asleep. | 我以为您已经睡了 |
[33:34] | I haven’t slept in days. | 我已经好几天夜不能寐了 |
[33:37] | How could I when you left without so much as a goodbye? | 你不告而别 让我怎么睡得好 |
[33:41] | So, did you find what you were looking for? | 找到你想要的东西了吗 |
[33:46] | No. | 没有 |
[33:48] | You were right, father. | 您是对的 父亲 |
[33:49] | I should have just left things alone. | 我不应该过于纠结的 |
[33:52] | That trip was a huge mistake. | 这次离家就是个大错误 |
[33:54] | I’m the one who’s made the mistake, Belle. | 犯错的是我 贝儿 |
[33:58] | I’ve been keeping a secret from you. | 有件事我没有告诉你 |
[34:03] | I know what happened during the ogre attack. | 我知道食人魔入侵时发生了什么 |
[34:06] | Wait, what?! | 等等 什么 |
[34:08] | I didn’t want to add to your grief. | 我不想给你平添痛苦 |
[34:13] | When the ogres stormed the library | 食人魔攻入的时候 |
[34:14] | where you and your mother had been working, | 你和你母亲正在图书馆工作 |
[34:16] | the guards heard the commotion. | 卫兵听到响动 |
[34:17] | They rushed in. They saw the ogres were about to attack. | 便冲了进去 食人魔正准备攻击 |
[34:20] | But your mother, she — | 而你母亲… |
[34:22] | she stood in the path of those monsters to protect you. | 她为了保护你 挡在了那些怪物前面 |
[34:27] | She kept them at bay | 她抵挡住了怪物 |
[34:29] | while the guards pulled you from danger. | 卫兵才得以将你救出 |
[34:31] | But by the time they came to save your mother… | 但等他们返回去救她时… |
[34:34] | It was too late. | 已经太晚了 |
[34:39] | She sacrificed herself for me. | 她为我献出了生命 |
[34:42] | She loved you so much, and so do I. | 她非常爱你 我也是 |
[34:47] | I’m so glad you’re back. | 我很高兴你能回来 |
[34:48] | I don’t know what I would have done | 如果食人魔在大路上抓住了你 |
[34:49] | if the ogres had gotten you on the road. | 真不知道我会怎么样 |
[34:52] | They — they have reached the roads? | 他们已经到大路上了吗 |
[34:57] | The war is not going well. | 战事进展得不顺利 |
[34:59] | But you need not worry of such things. | 但你不需要担心这些 |
[35:02] | We have soldiers to fight. | 我们有士兵在战斗 |
[35:04] | But those soldiers don’t stand a chance. | 但那些士兵根本不是对手 |
[35:07] | They’ll only slow down the ogres’ advance. | 他们只不过在延缓食人魔的进犯 |
[35:11] | We need someone who can stop them once and for all. | 我们需要一个能够一举击破它们的人 |
[35:16] | And who would that be? | 那是谁呢 |
[35:20] | On my journey, I did some reading. | 我在路上读到一些东西 |
[35:24] | And, well… | 书上说… |
[35:27] | There’s a wizard, a powerful, powerful wizard, | 有一个巫师 一个法力强大的巫师 |
[35:31] | who may just help us. | 也许能帮上我们 |
[35:33] | His name is — | 他的名字是… |
[35:33] | I know his name! | 我知道他的名字 |
[35:36] | And I dare not speak it. | 但我不敢念出来 |
[35:38] | Trust me, Belle, if we do — | 相信我 贝儿 如果我们… |
[35:40] | I know. Magic always comes with a price. | 我知道 魔法总是有代价的 |
[35:46] | But if mother’s death taught me anything, | 但我母亲的死教会了我 |
[35:49] | it’s that sometimes a hero has to sacrifice everything | 一个英雄有时要牺牲一切 |
[35:54] | to save the people they love, | 拯救他们所爱的人 |
[35:56] | and I will do whatever I can to save our land. | 我会不惜一切 拯救我们的家园 |
[36:01] | And I can be a hero, just like mother. | 我可以像妈妈那样成为英雄 |
[36:03] | And if that means summoning Rumplestiltskin… | 如果这意味着要召唤朗普斯金 |
[36:08] | then so be it. | 我也在所不惜 |
[36:16] | I’m afraid we have a problem, dearie. | 恐怕我们有麻烦了 亲爱的 |
[36:19] | I caught a glimpse of your mirror today. | 我今天瞥见了你的魔镜 |
[36:22] | It’s rather impressive, isn’t it? | 挺震撼的吧 |
[36:27] | I had no idea your bride would be so easy to turn. | 我真没想到你的新娘那么容易操纵 |
[36:31] | Watch yourself. | 你给我小心点 |
[36:34] | Now, I don’t know exactly when you intend to use this mirror, | 我不知道你到底打算什么时候使用魔镜 |
[36:37] | But you should know this. | 但你应该知道 |
[36:41] | I won’t allow you to hurt those I care about. | 我不允许你伤害我爱的人 |
[36:43] | And I won’t allow you to derail my plans | 我也不允许你突然感情用事 |
[36:45] | because you’ve suddenly gotten sentimental. | 而破坏我的计划 |
[36:48] | You only get one warning. | 我只警告你一次 |
[36:49] | Which is more than you get. | 我一次都不会警告你 |
[36:52] | I can’t make any promises | 我没法保证 |
[36:54] | over who may or who may not survive. | 谁会死 谁不会死 |
[36:58] | You know, you were wrong before. | 你之前是错了 |
[37:02] | That you needed leverage to get what you want? | 说你需要筹码来达到目的吗 |
[37:05] | No, that I didn’t have it. | 不 说我没有筹码 |
[37:08] | I do. | 我现在有了 |
[37:13] | Where did you get that? | 你从哪弄来的 |
[37:14] | Oh, that’s irrelevant. | 这不重要 |
[37:16] | But now that I know what you’re up to, | 但我现在知道你的打算了 |
[37:18] | we can have a real talk. | 我们可以详谈一下 |
[37:21] | You might want to reconsider your position, | 你还是摆正自己的位置吧 |
[37:24] | because I doubt you’d enjoy | 因为我觉得你不会希望 |
[37:26] | becoming just another embroidery on this hat. | 成为这顶帽子上的另一片刺绣 |
[37:31] | Looks like you’ve just lost your leverage, dearie. | 看来你刚失去了筹码 亲爱的 |
[37:38] | Anna. | 安娜 |
[37:39] | It’s time to wake up, dear. | 该醒醒了 亲爱的 |
[37:43] | What? | 什么 |
[37:45] | Where am I? | 我在什么地方 |
[37:46] | Exactly where you belong. | 在你该在的地方 |
[37:53] | You can’t just lock me in here! | 你不能把我关在这里 |
[37:55] | Elsa won’t stand for it! | 艾尔莎不会允许的 |
[37:57] | Even when she finds out what you were planning to do to her? | 如果她得知你对她的企图呢 |
[38:00] | Wait. What? | 你说什么 |
[38:01] | You were planning to use this to strip away her magic. | 你本打算用这东西夺走她的法力 |
[38:04] | No, that’s not why I had it. | 我根本没这打算 |
[38:05] | Really? Then why didn’t you tell Elsa about it? | 真的吗 那你为什么不告诉她呢 |
[38:08] | Because I-I didn’t know how to tell her the truth. | 因为我不知道该怎么告诉她真相 |
[38:13] | I found it with a man that our parents sought out. | 我父母找过一个人 这东西是他的 |
[38:16] | They went to him looking for a way | 他们在想办法 |
[38:17] | to strip Elsa of the thing that makes her special. | 消除让艾尔莎与众不同的魔法 |
[38:19] | And you’re following in their footsteps. | 而你要完成他们的心愿 |
[38:21] | I wasn’t going to use it on her. | 我没打算用在她身上 |
[38:23] | I wasn’t going to use it on anybody… | 我没打算用在任何人身上 |
[38:26] | Until you attacked me. | 直到你袭击我 |
[38:29] | The rock trolls told me what you’ve been hiding, | 石地精告诉了我你隐瞒的事 |
[38:32] | that you and my mother had another sister. | 你和我母亲还有个姐妹的事 |
[38:35] | The rock trolls shouldn’t talk about things | 石地精不应该谈论 |
[38:37] | that they don’t understand. | 他们无法理解的事 |
[38:38] | But it’s true. | 但这是真的 |
[38:40] | What happened to her? | 她怎么了 |
[38:43] | Some secrets are better left buried. | 有些秘密最好不要再提 |
[38:46] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[38:48] | What do you want?! | 你想要干什么 |
[38:54] | What I have always wanted… | 我一直梦寐以求的 |
[39:01] | …a family who will embrace me for who I am. | 能接受我真实面目的家人 |
[39:07] | For a brief moment, | 曾有短暂的一瞬 |
[39:10] | I thought the three of us could be that family — | 我以为我们三个能成为一家人 |
[39:12] | You, me, and Elsa. | 你 我还有艾尔莎 |
[39:14] | But you showed me that plan would never work. | 但你让我认识到那计划永远不会成功 |
[39:21] | You have nothing in common with Elsa and me. | 你与艾尔莎和我 毫无共同之处 |
[39:24] | You are the odd woman out. | 你是多余的外人 |
[39:29] | And now I suppose I have to find someone else to take your place. | 现在 我想我只能另找人来替代你了 |
[39:36] | The Snow Queen is your aunt? | 白雪女王是你姨妈 |
[39:38] | According to this heraldry book I found in the library. | 根据我在图书馆找到的宗谱书 |
[39:42] | Her name is Ingrid. | 她叫英格丽 |
[39:44] | I didn’t even know my mother had any sisters. | 我都不知道我妈妈有姐姐 |
[39:46] | I’m as surprised as you are. | 我和你一样惊讶 |
[39:47] | Well, spend a little more time in this town, love, | 在这镇上多待一阵 亲爱的 |
[39:49] | you’ll realize just about everyone’s related. | 你就会意识到 大家都是亲戚 |
[39:53] | This book traces the lineage in Arendelle for generations. | 这本书记载了阿伦黛尔数代家谱 |
[39:57] | That’s Gerda, my mother. | 格尔达 我妈妈 |
[39:59] | And this is Helga, my other aunt. | 这是海尔格 我另一个姨妈 |
[40:03] | Bloody hell. | 见鬼 |
[40:04] | Look at this one — she looks just like you. | 你看 她长得和你好像 |
[40:09] | Maybe that’s why she was so obsessed with you, | 也许这就是为什么她那么执迷于你 |
[40:11] | Why she kept all those relics from your childhood. | 为什么她留着你孩童时期的东西 |
[40:16] | She came to this world looking for blondes? | 她来这个世界就是为了找金发女人 |
[40:18] | There’s a lot more than just me. | 那可不只是我 |
[40:20] | Don’t I know it. | 可不是嘛 |
[40:21] | She wasn’t looking for a blonde. | 她不是在找金发女人 |
[40:23] | She was looking for the savior. | 她是在找救世主 |
[40:25] | What? | 什么 |
[40:26] | This scroll — the writing is runic. It’s a prophecy. | 这卷轴 是用古北欧文写的 是则预言 |
[40:29] | It says, “The name of the savior is Emma.” | 上面写着”救世主的名字是艾玛” |
[40:34] | She knew? | 她早知道 |
[40:35] | Before you even did. She knew you were powerful. | 她在你之前就知道你是有魔力的 |
[40:38] | But why? | 但是为什么呢 |
[40:40] | It says it right here… | 上面写着 |
[40:41] | “And the savior shall become Ingrid’s sister.” | “救世主将会成为英格丽的妹妹” |
[40:46] | What the hell does that mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[40:47] | Well, my mother died, and her other sister, she’s not around anymore. | 我妈妈死了 她另一个妹妹也不在了 |
[40:53] | I think Ingrid believes in this prophecy. | 我觉得英格丽相信了这个预言 |
[40:56] | I think she’s looking to replace them. | 我觉得她是在找人替代她们 |
[40:59] | Elsa. | 艾尔莎 |
[41:03] | Yes. | 怎么了 |
[41:04] | I — I’m sorry. | 我好抱歉 |
[41:06] | – I am so, so sorry, but… – What? | -真的非常非常抱歉 但是 -怎么了 |
[41:10] | …I-I’ve been keeping a secret. | 我一直在隐瞒一个秘密 |
[41:13] | I know your sister, Anna. She helped me once. | 我认识你妹妹安娜 她曾帮助过我 |
[41:16] | But when I had a chance to help her, I let her down. | 但当我有机会帮她时 我却辜负了她 |
[41:20] | And because I did, | 正是因此 |
[41:22] | she was captured by the Snow Queen. | 她才被白雪女王抓走了 |
[41:23] | What? Where did this happen? When? | 什么 这是在哪 什么时候发生的事 |
[41:26] | Arendelle… A long, long time ago. | 阿伦黛尔 很久很久以前 |
[41:30] | And I have no idea where she is now. | 我不知道她现在在哪 |
[41:32] | But, uh, I’m afraid we have a more pressing concern. | 但我想 我们现在有一个更严重的麻烦 |
[41:38] | The Snow Queen has a mirror imbued with terrible magic | 白雪女王有一面镜子 充满可怕的魔法 |
[41:41] | that can do terrible things. | 可以做出可怕的事 |
[41:44] | Mirror? Easy enough, let’s just go smash it. | 镜子 简单得很 去砸碎它就好 |
[41:46] | It’s not that simple. | 没那么简单 |
[41:48] | Rumple told me it’s part of an awful spell — | 朗普告诉我那属于一个强大咒语 |
[41:51] | The spell of shattered sight. | 破碎景象咒 |
[41:54] | If she casts it, | 如果她施下咒语 |
[41:56] | its magic will make everyone in Storybrooke | 其法力将会让童话镇所有人 |
[41:59] | turn on one another. | 反目成仇 |
[42:00] | Bloody hell. | 该死 |
[42:01] | The entire town will destroy itself. | 整个镇子会自我毁灭 |
[42:03] | And there’d be no one left. | 没人能幸存 |
[42:05] | Except us. | 除了我们 |
[42:07] | What makes you think that she’d spare you and Elsa? | 你为什么觉得她会放过你和艾尔莎 |
[42:09] | Because of this. | 因为这个 |
[42:13] | She wants to be just three of us. | 她想只留我们三人 |
[42:18] | Her perfect family. | 组建她的完美家庭 |