时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Soon I will have what I want. A family that loves me. | 我的愿望很快要实现了 拥有一个爱我的家庭 |
[00:06] | Sometimes, ordinary objects | 有时候呢 普通物件 |
[00:08] | can come to possess their own special kind of magic. | 也能拥有独特的魔法 |
[00:11] | I’m ready to make that deal. I want my ribbons back. | 我准备好做那笔交易了 我想要回我的丝带 |
[00:14] | I’m no longer convinced you have anything I want. | 我不确定 你还有我想要的 |
[00:16] | You want what all villains want. | 你想要的和所有的恶人一样 |
[00:18] | Everything. | 一切 |
[00:19] | Every dark one tries. | 每一任黑暗者都试过 |
[00:21] | Every one fails. | 但也都失败了 |
[00:23] | You will never collect enough power to do what you want. | 你永远不可能收集到足够魔法达成你的目的 |
[00:26] | Oh, I will. But, alas, you won’t be there to see it. | 我会的 不过可惜 你是见不到那一天了 |
[00:30] | If you truly want to save Marian… | 如果你真的想救玛丽安的话… |
[00:32] | You’re gonna have to forget about me. | 你就得忘记我… |
[00:35] | You were planning to use this to strip away her magic. | 你本打算用这东西夺走她的法力 |
[00:38] | No, that’s not why I had it. | 我根本没这打算 |
[00:39] | The family that you think you have… | 你自以为拥有的家庭 |
[00:41] | – They may love you… – Keep your distance. | -他们虽然爱你 -你们离我远点 |
[00:43] | I don’t want to hurt anyone. | 我不想伤害任何人 |
[00:44] | – …But they also fear you. – Let me go! | -却也畏惧你 -让我走 |
[00:47] | Emma! | 艾玛 |
[00:48] | Did you find her? | 找到她了吗 |
[00:49] | No. We looked everywhere. | 没有 我们到处都找过了 |
[00:51] | She doesn’t want to be found. | 她不希望被找到 |
[02:19] | I know who you are. | 我知道你是谁 |
[02:21] | And I can be of no help to you. | 我帮不了你 |
[02:23] | No, of course not. | 当然了 |
[02:24] | You’re an errand boy long past his prime. | 你不过是个风光不再的跑腿小子 |
[02:27] | I wish to speak to the one you work for. | 我要跟你的主人说话 |
[02:30] | There are many who desire an audience with the sorcerer, | 很多人都想面见魔法师 |
[02:34] | but he speaks only through his apprentice. | 但他只通过他的学徒传话 |
[02:37] | Then tell him, apprentice, | 那去告诉他 学徒 |
[02:40] | I wish to make a deal. | 我要跟他做个交易 |
[02:42] | The sorcerer does not make petty deals, | 魔法师才不跟人做什么交易 |
[02:44] | especially with those who have succumbed to the darkness… | 尤其是跟向黑暗屈服之人 |
[02:48] | like you. | 正如你 |
[02:49] | I think in this case, he might make a small exception. | 我觉得他这次会破个例 |
[02:53] | We’ll see. | 我们走着瞧吧 |
[02:54] | I have his hat. | 我有他的帽子 |
[02:57] | You have no idea | 你根本不知道 |
[03:01] | the forces you are dealing with. | 你面对的是怎样的力量 |
[03:12] | Tell me where it is. | 告诉我帽子在哪 |
[03:16] | No. | 不会吧 |
[03:18] | Did you think that I was foolish enough to bring it with me? | 你以为我会蠢到把帽子随身带来吗 |
[03:22] | The hat is hidden far away. | 帽子被我藏在很远的地方 |
[03:26] | And unless he gives me what I want, | 除非他给我我想要的 |
[03:30] | the sorcerer will never see his hat again. | 魔法师就再也别想要回帽子了 |
[03:38] | And what is it that you so desire? | 你究竟想要什么 |
[03:42] | Happiness. | 幸福 |
[03:44] | The kind I haven’t known in a long time — | 我已经久违的幸福 |
[03:49] | since I was a little girl, | 我拥有幸福时还是个小女孩 |
[03:52] | running in a field with my sisters, | 在一片旷野上跟姐妹们一起奔跑 |
[03:55] | chasing a kite. | 追逐一个风筝 |
[03:57] | Our love made us strong. | 我们的爱让我们强大 |
[04:00] | Until it didn’t. | 可后来爱破碎了 |
[04:02] | My sisters could never accept who I was | 我的姐妹们无法接受我真实的样子 |
[04:04] | because they were… Ordinary. | 因为她们是…普通人 |
[04:09] | I want two new sisters, born with magic, like me. | 我要两个新姐妹 跟我一样 生来就有魔法 |
[04:14] | My niece, Elsa, will be joining me. | 我外甥女艾尔莎是一个 |
[04:17] | We need a third magical sister — | 我们还需要第三个魔法姐妹 |
[04:20] | A perfect match. | 与我们相配 |
[04:22] | A match like that | 这样的人 |
[04:24] | will be extremely hard to come by. | 会很难找到 |
[04:27] | It could take time. | 可能要花点时间 |
[04:30] | Tell the sorcerer I am a very patient woman. | 跟魔法师说 我很有耐心 |
[04:34] | I am willing to wait as long as it takes to find a perfect sister. | 为了找到完美的姐妹 我愿意等 |
[04:50] | Okay. | 行了 |
[04:52] | Okay, come on. Calm down. | 行了 冷静点 |
[05:02] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[05:03] | Henry, what are you doing here? | 亨利 你怎么在这里 |
[05:06] | I’ve been out all night looking for you. | 我在外面找了你一夜了 |
[05:07] | – Everyone has. – I told them all to stay away. | -大家都是 -我叫他们离我远点的 |
[05:09] | I can’t control my powers right now. | 我现在无法控制我的法力 |
[05:12] | Listen, don’t worry about me. | 听我说 别担心我 |
[05:13] | I’m gonna find a way to fix this, | 我会想办法解决的 |
[05:15] | but until I do… | 但在那之前 |
[05:17] | – You got to go. – No. | -你得走了 -不行 |
[05:19] | You always think that pulling away from people | 你总觉得远离别人就能 |
[05:21] | will fix your problems, but it never does. | 解决你的问题 但从不是如此 |
[05:25] | I can help you. | 我能帮你 |
[05:26] | Henry, just wait. I… | 亨利 别过来… |
[05:30] | Henry! | 亨利 |
[05:34] | Henry, are you okay? | 亨利 你没事吧 |
[05:38] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[05:41] | Yeah, I’m — I’m fine. | 嗯 我没事 |
[05:42] | Is that a cut? Henry, what did I do? | 你伤到了吗 亨利 我做了什么啊 |
[05:47] | I-it’s fine. I’m okay. | 没事的 我没事 |
[05:49] | I’m sorry. I’m so sorry. | 对不起 真对不起 |
[05:51] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[05:52] | Stop! Please, don’t come any closer. | 站住 别过来了 |
[05:55] | I love you, kid, but you got to go. | 我爱你 孩子 但你得走了 |
[05:57] | Just go! | 走吧 |
[06:13] | I know exactly how you feel… | 我完全理解你的感受 |
[06:17] | Seeing the fear in his eyes. | 看到他眼中的恐惧 |
[06:23] | You are out of control. | 你还真是失控 |
[06:26] | But, Emma, you’re not going to hurt me. | 但是 艾玛 你不会伤到我的 |
[06:29] | Nor should you. I’m on your side. | 你也不该伤我 我是你这边的 |
[06:34] | Just leave me the hell alone. | 别来烦我 |
[06:36] | You can run, but it won’t help. | 你可以跑 但那是没用的 |
[06:42] | The only way this ends | 你如果想让这结束 |
[06:44] | is you embracing who you are. | 你必须接受自己 |
[06:49] | If it means hurting people I love, | 如果这会伤到我爱的人 |
[06:50] | no, thanks. | 那还是算了 |
[07:33] | Mm, good morning. | 早啊 |
[07:36] | Well, look who’s finally woken up. | 看看谁终于醒了 |
[07:39] | I apologize, but, uh, | 抱歉 |
[07:42] | that was the best… | 但我真的 |
[07:44] | sleep I’ve had in a very long time. | 很久没睡这么香了 |
[07:48] | How would you like to come back to my camp… | 要不要去我的营地 |
[07:51] | and let me cook you breakfast? | 让我给你做顿早餐 |
[07:54] | Ohh, that sounds lovely, | 听起来真不错 |
[07:56] | but we both know we can’t do that. | 但你我都知道我们不能那么做 |
[07:59] | Yeah, you’re probably right. | 是啊 你说得对 |
[08:01] | Little John is a bit of a gossip. | 小约翰挺碎嘴的 |
[08:06] | There it is. | 就是这个 |
[08:08] | There’s that elusive but satisfying smile | 我每次闭上眼睛 眼前就是这 |
[08:10] | I think about every time I close my eyes. | 难以捉摸但心满意足的微笑 |
[08:22] | This makes me wonder why we didn’t do this a few decades ago. | 这真让我不禁想我们怎么不早几十年在一起 |
[08:27] | I think you were suffering from a bit of heartbreak | 你当时应该正处于心伤 |
[08:30] | and a touch of self-loathing. | 和些许自我厌恶之中 |
[08:32] | And I was just some drunk in a bar with a tattoo. | 而我只是酒馆里一个有纹身的醉鬼 |
[08:38] | Who Tinker Bell said I was destined to be with. | 小叮当曾说你是我的真命天子 |
[08:42] | I should have listened to that stupid fairy. | 我当时真该相信那个蠢仙子 |
[08:46] | Things might have turned out differently | 如果我当时选择的是你 |
[08:48] | had I chosen you over — | 事情可能就大不同了 |
[08:50] | Well, instead of… | 如果我不是选择了… |
[08:53] | Evil. | 邪恶的话 |
[08:56] | You made mistakes. | 你犯了些错误 |
[08:58] | And now you’re making up for them. | 现在你在为此做出弥补 |
[09:02] | Or digging myself in deeper. | 或者是犯下更大的错误 |
[09:07] | You’re married. | 你已经结婚了 |
[09:10] | I know. | 是啊 |
[09:14] | Even if there wasn’t a Marian | 即使不是玛丽安 |
[09:15] | I’m certain this would end badly. | 我们之间也不会有好结果 |
[09:19] | Are you really that much of a pessimist? | 你就这么悲观啊 |
[09:23] | Well, you would be, too, if you knew everything I did. | 如果你知道我都做了什么 你也会悲观的 |
[09:34] | Have you seen this before? | 你见过这个吗 |
[09:36] | No. | 没有 |
[09:37] | It’s a magical storybook, which we’re all written into. | 是本魔法童话书 里面有我们每个人 |
[09:42] | And there’s me, | 这就是我 |
[09:43] | walking away from you at the bar. | 在酒馆离开了你 |
[09:46] | Where did this come from? | 这是哪来的 |
[09:49] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[09:51] | It just appeared when Henry needed it most, | 它在亨利最需要的时候出现了 |
[09:55] | full of stories about heroes and villains. | 里面都是英雄和坏人的故事 |
[10:00] | Guess which column I’m in. | 猜猜我是哪种 |
[10:03] | This book is about the past. | 这本书里写的是过去 |
[10:05] | Like you said, you’re not the Evil Queen anymore. | 你也说了 你不再是巫后了 |
[10:10] | Tell that to the author | 去跟作者说啊 |
[10:11] | because he seems to have made it a rule | 因为他似乎规定了 |
[10:15] | that villains don’t get happy endings, | 坏人就是得不到幸福结局 |
[10:17] | even if they change, even if they try to be good. | 哪怕他们已经改变 努力做个好人 |
[10:21] | Point him to me. | 那告诉我他在哪里 |
[10:22] | I’ll be happy to have more than a conversation. | 我很乐意跟他谈谈 |
[10:26] | I wish it were that sample, | 那么简单就好了 |
[10:29] | but I don’t know where he is or who he is | 但我不知道他是谁或者在哪里 |
[10:32] | or if it’s a he or a she or an it. | 甚至不知道作者是男是女 是人是物 |
[10:37] | I’ve searched everywhere, and I’ve been failing. | 我到处都找遍了 但毫无结果 |
[10:40] | Regina, let me help. | 瑞金娜 让我帮你吧 |
[10:45] | You can’t. | 你帮不了 |
[10:49] | And this… | 这个 |
[10:50] | cannot happen a second time. | 也不能再有第二次了 |
[10:53] | You understand? | 你懂吗 |
[10:55] | I know. | 我知道 |
[10:58] | And I agree. | 你说得对 |
[11:02] | But… | 但是 |
[11:04] | if we don’t leave this room, | 如果我们不离开这里 |
[11:06] | then I think that this still — | 那我们就还算是 |
[11:10] | this counts as the first time, doesn’t it? | 在第一次里 不是吗 |
[11:29] | You’d think a big yellow driving machine would be easier to find. | 按说一辆黄色的驾驶工具应该很容易找到 |
[11:33] | Perhaps she doesn’t want to be found, | 或许她就是不想被找到 |
[11:36] | since, you know, that’s what she bloody told us. | 因为她就是这么说的嘛 |
[11:38] | Well, the good news is | 幸好 |
[11:39] | thanks to the ice wall, Emma can’t leave town. | 多亏了冰墙 艾玛不能离镇 |
[11:41] | The longer she isolates herself, the worse it’ll get. | 她孤立自己越久 就会越糟 |
[11:44] | Her magic will just keep spiraling. | 她的魔法会继续失控 |
[11:47] | Elsa’s right. This was a bad idea coming home. | 艾尔莎说得对 我们不该回家 |
[11:50] | We should still be out there searching. | 我们该继续出去找她 |
[11:51] | Hey, this isn’t your fault. | 这不怪你 |
[11:53] | It isn’t. | 不怪你 |
[11:54] | We’ll find Emma, but we’ve been searching all night. | 我们会找到艾玛的 但我们已经找了一整夜了 |
[11:57] | Everyone’s exhausted, yourself included. | 大家都很累 你也是 |
[11:58] | So we refuel, we regroup. | 我们休息一下 重新部署 |
[12:01] | And we go out, and we find our daughter, okay? | 然后再出去 把女儿找回来 好吗 |
[12:04] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:07] | You don’t have to look anymore. | 不用再找了 |
[12:09] | – Henry. – We thought you were asleep upstairs. | -亨利 -我们以为你在楼上睡觉呢 |
[12:11] | – We told you to stay here. – What happened? | -我们叫你留在家了 -怎么回事 |
[12:13] | I snuck out, okay? I’m sorry, but I found her. | 我偷溜出去了 对不起 但我找到了她 |
[12:17] | How is she? Is she okay? Is she hurt? | 她怎么样 还好吗 受伤了吗 |
[12:19] | She’s out in the woods. | 她在林子里 |
[12:20] | I thought I could help calm her down, | 我以为我能帮她平静下来 |
[12:21] | but when I showed up, it just made things worse. | 但我出现的时候 只让情况更糟了 |
[12:24] | Come with me. I’ll clean you up in the bathroom. | 过来 我们去洗手间给你清理一下 |
[12:27] | This is bad news. | 这太糟了 |
[12:29] | If anyone can calm her down, it’s Henry. | 如果说有谁能让她平静下来 也该是亨利 |
[12:34] | When your powers are out of control, | 法力失控的时候 |
[12:36] | everything’s upside down. | 一切都颠倒了 |
[12:37] | You don’t want to be anywhere near the people you care about. | 你不想靠近你在乎的人 |
[12:39] | Wonderful. Well, shall we send Sneezy after her, then? | 这可好 那我们派喷嚏精去找她 |
[12:42] | Or Happy? Which is the dwarf she despises? | 或者开心果 随便哪个她不喜欢的矮人 |
[12:45] | I was so scared that I would hurt Anna | 我当时很担心会伤到安娜 |
[12:47] | until I finally realized you can’t run away | 但最终我意识到 我不能躲避 |
[12:50] | from the people who love you because, in the end, | 爱我的人 因为说到底 |
[12:53] | they’re the only ones who can help you. | 只有他们才能帮助我 |
[12:57] | Hurry, I want everything ready before Anna arrives. | 快点 在安娜来之前 把一切都准备好 |
[12:59] | Uh, chocolate fondue goes there. | 巧克力火锅放在那里 |
[13:01] | Chocolate toast, chocolate julekake. | 巧克力吐司 巧克力面包 |
[13:04] | And chocolate ice cream. | 还有巧克力冰淇淋 |
[13:06] | Or is ice cream too obvious? Should we lose the ice cream? | 冰淇淋是不是太直白了 要不然不要了 |
[13:09] | Oh, Anna, don’t come in yet. I haven’t got everything ready. | 安娜别进来 我还没准备好呢 |
[13:11] | I’m afraid Anna won’t be at dinner tonight. | 安娜今晚不会来吃饭了 |
[13:14] | Something quite terrible has happened. | 出了很可怕的事 |
[13:16] | Could you leave please? | 能退下吗 |
[13:18] | It’s all right. We’ll finish later. | 没事 我们稍后再做完吧 |
[13:21] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[13:22] | This will be hard to understand, but Anna, | 你会很难理解 但是安娜 |
[13:24] | she hasn’t been entirely honest with you. | 她对你有所隐瞒 |
[13:26] | She didn’t come back from Misthaven empty-handed. | 她并非从迷雾港空手而归 |
[13:28] | She found the thing your parents were looking for. | 她找到你父母想找的东西了 |
[13:31] | Which was…? | 是什么 |
[13:32] | A magical hat to take away your powers, | 一顶魔法帽子 好夺走你的法力 |
[13:35] | to cure you of the very thing that makes you special. | 夺去让你特别的东西 |
[13:39] | So that’s why they left on that boat. | 他们是为这个乘船出海 |
[13:43] | But why would Anna hide that from me? | 但安娜为什么要对我隐瞒呢 |
[13:45] | Because your dear sister was planning to use it on you. | 因为你妹妹想拿帽子对付你 |
[13:48] | – No, she would never. – She tried it on me first. | -不 她不会的 -她想先拿它对付我 |
[13:51] | Fortunately, I stopped her. | 所幸的是 我阻止了她 |
[13:54] | She’s in the dungeon, awaiting your royal judgment. | 她正在地牢里 等待你的审判 |
[13:56] | – Oh, there must be some misunderstanding. – She called me a monster. | -这里一定是有误会 -她叫我怪物 |
[14:00] | I’m afraid she was very clear on her feelings about our powers. | 恐怕她对我们的法力的看法已经说得很清楚了 |
[14:06] | She’s my sister. | 她是我妹妹 |
[14:07] | She’s always supported me. | 她一直支持我的 |
[14:09] | I felt that way about my sister, | 我本也这么想我的妹妹 |
[14:13] | your mother, | 你妈妈 |
[14:15] | before she dropped me in that urn. | 但她把我关进了那个瓮里 |
[14:18] | My mother put you in there? | 是我妈妈把你关进去的 |
[14:22] | Why have you never told me this? | 你之前怎么不说 |
[14:24] | You had such beautiful memories. | 你对她有那么美好的记忆 |
[14:27] | I didn’t want to destroy them. | 我不想毁掉这一切 |
[14:28] | And I was hoping that Anna would be different. | 我本希望安娜会不同 |
[14:32] | But she is exactly like your mother. | 但她跟你妈妈一模一样 |
[14:34] | She will never accept who you are. | 她永远不会接受你真实的样子 |
[14:42] | I’m so sorry. | 真对不起 |
[14:44] | I-I felt that you deserved the truth. | 我觉得你该知道事实 |
[14:48] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[14:50] | I’d actually like to be left alone, if that’s okay. | 如果你不介意 我想一个人待会儿 |
[14:54] | Of course. | 当然 |
[14:56] | I’ll be near, if you need me. | 如果你需要 我就在附近 |
[15:55] | If you’re trying to hide from me, Ms. Swan, | 如果你是想躲我 斯旺女士 |
[15:58] | you’re doing a poor job. | 你藏得可不够好 |
[15:59] | I’m not hiding from you. I’m hiding from everyone else. | 我没在躲你 我在躲其他人 |
[16:07] | So Belle tells me. | 贝儿跟我说了 |
[16:09] | She was watching Neal all night. | 她一整夜都在照看尼尔 |
[16:11] | While my family was searching for me, I know. | 而我的家人都出去找我了 我知道 |
[16:14] | My magic is hurting people, Gold — people I love. | 我的魔法伤害了人 戈登 我爱的人 |
[16:16] | I need you to help me control it. | 我需要你帮我控制它 |
[16:18] | What makes you think I’m your best option? | 你为什么认为我是你最佳的选择 |
[16:21] | Because I… | 因为我 |
[16:24] | hurt Henry. | 伤了亨利 |
[16:28] | – What? – I — he’s okay, but it was just luck. | -什么 -他没事 但那算是走运 |
[16:31] | You’re probably the only person who’s safe around me right now. | 你大概是现在唯一在我身边不会受到伤害的人了 |
[16:33] | I need you to help before I hurt anybody else. | 我需要你帮助 免得我再伤人 |
[16:36] | There’s only one way to help with this affliction. | 想要解除这份折磨 只有一个办法 |
[16:40] | Well, just fine. Do it. | 好 做吧 |
[16:41] | – You haven’t heard what I have to say. – I don’t care. | -你还没听是什么呢 -我不管 |
[16:44] | My son is in pain because of me. Just fix it. | 我儿子因为我受伤了 解决它 |
[16:49] | This… | 这… |
[16:52] | This is an ancient spell. | 是一道古老的咒语 |
[16:54] | It’s designed to take away light magic | 它是用来剥去那些 |
[16:56] | from those who choose to part with it, | 不想要光明魔法的人的魔法的 |
[16:57] | but the effect would be permanent. | 但其效力是永久性的 |
[17:01] | So I’d lose all my magic. I’d be… | 那么我会失去所有的魔法 我会变成… |
[17:03] | Ordinary. | 普通人 |
[17:05] | But… | 但是 |
[17:07] | your magic would no longer hurt the ones you love, | 你的魔法也就不会伤到你爱的人了 |
[17:09] | and you would be able to embrace your son. | 你又能拥抱儿子了 |
[17:16] | Do it. | 做吧 |
[17:17] | Well, unfortunately, savior magic doesn’t go quietly. | 不幸的是 救世主的魔法没那么容易消除 |
[17:21] | Though the spell won’t hurt you, it will destroy | 咒语虽不会伤到你 但却会摧毁 |
[17:24] | almost everything else within a city block. | 一整个街区 |
[17:27] | That would make for quite a macabre sight at Grannies, | 那样外婆家就要一片狼藉了 |
[17:29] | don’t you think? | 你说呢 |
[17:30] | So let’s find somewhere else out in the woods. | 那我们去林子里什么地方做 |
[17:33] | As you wish. | 如你所愿 |
[17:35] | I think I know… | 我想我正好 |
[17:38] | just the spot. | 知道个合适的地方 |
[17:42] | Here… | 这里 |
[17:44] | is an abandoned manor. | 有座废弃的别墅 |
[17:46] | Right here. | 就在这里 |
[17:48] | You meet me here at sundown. | 日落时去那里见我 |
[17:50] | And I’ll have everything prepared. | 我会把一切准备好 |
[17:52] | Thanks, Gold. | 谢谢 戈登 |
[17:54] | Please don’t tell anyone I was here. | 别告诉别人我来过 |
[17:57] | Don’t worry about me, dearie. | 别担心 亲爱的 |
[18:00] | It’ll be our little secret. | 这是我们的小秘密 |
[18:36] | I need to see my sister, Anna, immediately. | 我要马上见我妹妹 安娜 |
[18:45] | Elsa! | 艾尔莎 |
[18:46] | I thought you’d never find me. | 我以为你找不到我了 |
[18:49] | Our aunt Ingrid — she locked me in here. | 我们的姨妈 英格丽 她把我关起来了 |
[18:52] | Because you tried to attack her. | 因为你企图袭击她 |
[18:54] | No, Elsa, you can’t believe anything she says. | 不 艾尔莎 你不能信她的话 |
[18:56] | She lied about her past. She’s lying about me. | 她隐瞒了她的过去 她在撒谎中伤我 |
[18:59] | Is she? | 是吗 |
[19:00] | Did you learn what our parents were after | 你是不是得知了父母究竟去找什么 |
[19:01] | and then hide it? | 并隐瞒了下来 |
[19:03] | I was waiting for the right moment. | 我是在等合适的时机 |
[19:04] | So you lied and kept this magical object, | 那么说你撒谎了 还把这个魔法物件 |
[19:07] | this hat, which could strip me of all my powers. | 这顶能剥除我法力的帽子藏了起来 |
[19:10] | Yes, but I would never hurt you. | 对 但我绝不会伤害你的 |
[19:12] | Enough! | 够了 |
[19:14] | Leave me alone to speak with my sister… | 让我一个人跟我妹妹说话 |
[19:17] | Now. | 出去 |
[19:21] | Please. | 求你 |
[19:23] | You have to believe me. | 你得相信我 |
[19:29] | Of course I believe you. | 我当然相信你 |
[19:31] | I’m so sorry about all that, Anna. | 刚刚抱歉了 安娜 |
[19:33] | Wait. This was all a ruse? | 等等 你刚刚是在演戏吗 |
[19:37] | It was a ruse! | 是这样 |
[19:47] | I needed the guards to think I sided with Ingrid. | 我得让守卫以为我跟英格丽是一边的 |
[19:49] | – I’m so sorry. – Don’t apologize. | -对不起 -不必道歉 |
[19:51] | You were fantastic. | 你太棒了 |
[19:52] | I believed every word. I was absolutely crushed. | 我全都信了 简直难过死了 |
[19:58] | Here. I got this back from the jailer. | 给 我从狱卒那里拿回来的 |
[20:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:05] | When they took this, it — | 他们拿走这个的时候 |
[20:08] | it was like they were taking you. | 感觉好像他们把你拿走了 |
[20:11] | I’m never going to take this off again. | 我再也不会把这个摘下来了 |
[20:15] | Well, hopefully, you’ll never end up in prison again. | 希望你也再不会落进监狱里来了 |
[20:17] | Oh, speaking of which, | 说到这个 |
[20:17] | I’m really worried about Ingrid right now. | 我现在好担心英格丽 |
[20:19] | She’s scary and powerful and smart and scary. | 她又吓人 又厉害 又聪明 又吓人 |
[20:24] | You already said scary. | 你已经说过吓人了 |
[20:25] | So I’m really hoping you have a plan. | 所以我殷切希望你已经有计划了 |
[20:26] | I have a plan — well, half a plan. | 我有计划了 至少是一半 |
[20:29] | We’re going to sneak you out of here | 我们要带你溜出去 |
[20:30] | and then steal back the urn… | 然后把瓮偷回来 |
[20:32] | and then trap her inside it. | 然后把她关进去 |
[20:34] | That sounds like a whole plan. | 听上去挺完整啊 |
[20:37] | However, I don’t know where she hides the urn, | 但是我不知道她把瓮藏在哪了 |
[20:39] | and we live in a very, very large castle. | 而我们又住在一座很大很大的城堡里 |
[20:42] | Don’t worry about that part. | 这你别担心了 |
[20:43] | I grew up running around this castle. | 我从下到大一直在城堡里跑来跑去 |
[20:45] | I know every nook and cranny. | 这里没有我没去过的地方 |
[20:59] | How is he? | 他怎么样了 |
[21:01] | I gave him enough ice for the week. | 我给他的冰够用一周了 |
[21:03] | It should help with the swelling. | 应该能帮他消肿 |
[21:04] | No. How is he? | 我是说他的精神 |
[21:08] | Upset. | 他很难过 |
[21:09] | I just wanted him to understand | 我只希望他能理解 |
[21:12] | Emma’s magic is tied to her emotions, like mine. | 艾玛的魔法和我一样与情绪紧密相连 |
[21:16] | The reason she hurt him is | 她会伤到他 |
[21:17] | because she was trying so hard not to hurt him. | 正是因为她很努力不想伤到他 |
[21:21] | It sounds very convoluted when I try to explain it now. | 我这么说起来感觉很复杂 |
[21:22] | No, no. Um… | 不 没有 |
[21:25] | It makes perfect sense. | 完全说得通的 |
[21:27] | Where’s Henry? Is he okay? | 亨利在哪 他还好吗 |
[21:28] | He’s fine. He’s upstairs. | 他没事 在楼上 |
[21:30] | We’ve been trying to call you all night. | 我们都呼叫你一夜了 |
[21:31] | Well, I’m sorry if I don’t respond to your every summons! | 抱歉 我不会对你挥之即来 |
[21:35] | Though I did bring that locator potion you wanted. | 不过我拿来了你们要的定位药水 |
[21:38] | Maybe next time, try leading with, “Thank you.” | 下次不如先说谢谢吧 |
[21:40] | Now, may I see my son, please? | 我能去见我儿子了吗 |
[21:42] | You might want to finish buttoning your shirt first. | 你还是先把扣子都系好了吧 |
[21:46] | Oh. Well, I was in a rush to get here. | 嗯 我之前赶来得很匆忙 |
[21:50] | A locator potion. | 定位药水 |
[21:51] | How does this work, exactly? | 这东西怎么用 |
[21:53] | We just pour it over anything | 我们把它倒在一件 |
[21:54] | that belonged to Emma — something… | 艾玛的东西上 |
[21:58] | something like this. | 比如这个 |
[22:03] | It’s her. | 是她 |
[22:06] | Hey, mom. It’s me. Did Henry come home? | 妈妈 是我 亨利回家了吗 |
[22:08] | Oh, yes, yes. No, he’s fine. Emma, | 当然 他没事的 艾玛 |
[22:11] | I am so sorry about what happened yesterday. | 昨天的事太抱歉了 |
[22:14] | I don’t want you to ever think that we are afraid of you. | 我再也不希望你会觉得我们怕你 |
[22:18] | Don’t worry. It doesn’t matter. | 没事 没关系的 |
[22:19] | No, of course it matters. | 当然有关系 |
[22:20] | This is all gonna be over soon. | 这一切马上都会结束了 |
[22:22] | I just needed to tell you that I’m okay. | 我只想告诉你 我没事 |
[22:24] | I-I have a way to fix everything. | 我有解决的办法了 |
[22:32] | Emma, no, wait. | 艾玛 等等 |
[22:37] | What did she say? | 她怎么说 |
[22:39] | She said she’s going to get rid of her magic… | 她说她要摆脱她的魔法 |
[22:42] | forever. | 彻底摆脱 |
[22:44] | How is that even possible? | 这怎么能做到啊 |
[22:46] | She said it will all be over soon, | 她说一切很快就会结束 |
[22:47] | and she can’t wait to be home for a cocoa with cinnamon. | 她等不及回家喝热可可加肉桂了 |
[22:51] | Did she say anything about the method? | 她说要怎么做到了吗 |
[22:53] | If it was a spell or… | 是咒语 |
[22:55] | a magic object of some kind? | 还是用魔法物件 |
[22:57] | Who cares how she’s doing it? That’s not what matters here. | 管她怎么做呢 这不是重点 |
[23:01] | No, you’re absolutely right. | 是啊 你说得对 |
[23:03] | I wonder if she tried to call me. | 不知道她有没有给我打过 |
[23:06] | Bloody hell. | 该死 |
[23:07] | I left my talking phone in the back of your truck. | 我把我的说话电话留在你车后箱了 |
[23:09] | It’s just called a phone. | 那东西就叫电话 |
[23:12] | What an impractical name. I’ll be back in two shakes. | 好不切实的名字 我就回来 |
[23:25] | Emma, it’s Killian. Call me right away, | 艾玛 我是基利安 马上打给我 |
[23:27] | or you may never make it home for cinnamon and cocoa… | 否则你可能永远没法回家喝热可可加肉桂了 |
[23:30] | ever. | 永远不能了 |
[23:34] | Damn it, Swan. | 该死的 斯旺 |
[23:35] | Don’t tell me you trusted the crocodile. | 你不是相信那老鳄鱼了吧 |
[23:46] | It’s dusty in here. | 这里灰好大 |
[23:47] | I’m surprised it bothers you. | 这你应该不介意啊 |
[23:50] | I may have slept in a barn, | 我虽然是睡在谷仓 |
[23:52] | but it was a spotless barn. | 但那谷仓可是一尘不染 |
[23:55] | I’ve never been in this part of the palace. | 我从没来过宫殿的这一部分 |
[23:59] | What makes you think Ingrid hid the urn here? | 你为什么会觉得英格丽把瓮藏在这里了 |
[24:02] | Mother and father told me not to go in the east wing | 爸爸妈妈跟我说过不让我来东区 |
[24:04] | because it was crumbling and dangerous. | 因为这里很危险 |
[24:07] | So, of course, I had to. | 所以我当然就来过 |
[24:08] | Naturally. | 当然了 |
[24:09] | But it didn’t seem dangerous to me. Just… | 但我并不觉得这里危险 只是 |
[24:14] | forgotten. | 被遗弃了 |
[24:17] | Mother probably wanted to forget | 妈妈大概是想忘记 |
[24:18] | the painful memories of her sister. | 关于姐姐的痛苦记忆 |
[24:21] | You royals sure go to exhaustive lengths to ignore your issues. | 你们这些皇室真是费尽心机无视你们的问题 |
[24:25] | You’re still here? | 你怎么还在这里 |
[24:26] | You’re supposed to be outside keeping watch. | 你应该在门外站岗啊 |
[24:28] | And, remember, if you see Ingrid, use the secret signal. | 如果你见到了英格丽 记得用我们的秘密信号 |
[24:31] | Wait, do we have a secret signal? | 等等 我们有秘密信号吗 |
[24:34] | I think “run” will work just fine. | 我觉得”跑啊”应该就够了 |
[24:49] | What is it, Elsa? Is everything all right? | 怎么了 艾尔莎 你还好吗 |
[24:52] | Yeah, I was just thinking about what it must have been like | 我只是在想象妈妈和英格丽 |
[24:55] | when mother and Ingrid were younger. | 小时候是什么样子 |
[24:57] | I wonder what happened that | 不知道发生了什么事 |
[24:59] | made them turn against each other. | 让她们反目成仇 |
[25:01] | Knowing Ingrid, I’m not surprised things got ugly. | 就我对英格丽的了解 变成这样倒也不足为奇了 |
[25:07] | You don’t need to worry. | 你不用担心 |
[25:09] | It’s in the past. | 那都是过去了 |
[25:10] | And you and I both know that can never happen to us. | 而且我们都知道我们是绝不会这样的 |
[25:15] | Now…We need to get searching. | 我们得继续找了 |
[25:24] | We need to find that urn. | 我们得找到那个瓮 |
[25:26] | Hans! | 汉斯 |
[25:28] | Look, he’s — he’s… | 你看 他… |
[25:32] | He’s frozen. | 他冻住了 |
[25:33] | I guess I forgot to tell you everything that happened | 我忘记告诉你 你走之后 |
[25:35] | since you were away. | 发生的事了 |
[25:39] | Ingrid did this? | 这是英格丽干的 |
[25:40] | To be fair, it’s the one good thing | 老实说 这倒是 |
[25:42] | she’s done since getting out of that urn. | 她出瓮后做的唯一一件好事了 |
[25:45] | And look, there it is. | 看 在那里呢 |
[25:55] | It’s smaller than I imagined. | 比我想的要小啊 |
[25:58] | It must not have been very comfortable. | 一定很不舒服吧 |
[26:01] | Well, she’s going to have to make do | 她只能凑合一下了 |
[26:03] | because she’s going right back inside it. | 因为她要被关回去了 |
[26:17] | Did you come here for a reason? | 你来是有原因的吗 |
[26:19] | As I recall, | 我记得 |
[26:21] | I already told you what you need to do | 我已经告诉你想要摆脱匕首 |
[26:23] | to free yourself from your dagger. | 你需要做什么了 |
[26:28] | I have nothing more to give you… | 我没有其他可给你的了 |
[26:31] | Unless… | 除非 |
[26:36] | …You simply like watching me. | 你就是喜欢看着我 |
[26:40] | I never do anything without a good reason. | 我做事从来都是有原因的 |
[26:44] | And watching your twisted mind at work | 观察你扭曲的心理 |
[26:46] | does not qualify. | 可不算之一 |
[26:49] | Twisted? | 扭曲 |
[26:51] | Says the man who betrayed everyone in Storybrooke. | 你还背叛了童话镇的每个人呢 |
[26:54] | I haven’t betrayed a single person. | 我还没背叛任何人呢 |
[26:57] | Not yet, anyway. | 至少现在还没有 |
[26:59] | Did you forget that you gave me those? | 你忘记你把那个给我了吗 |
[27:02] | Did you forget what they can do? | 你忘记那个能做到什么了吗 |
[27:05] | I don’t forget much, dearie. | 我不会忘记什么 亲爱的 |
[27:07] | But if you plan to put that ribbon on Emma Swan, | 但如果你想把丝带系在艾玛·斯旺的手腕上 |
[27:10] | you’re about to be disappointed. | 你可要失望了 |
[27:13] | With her powers out of control, | 鉴于她的魔法失控 |
[27:16] | I’ve now found my own use for her. | 我现在发现我正可以利用她 |
[27:19] | You think you can take her away from me now? | 你觉得你现在可以从我身边夺走她吗 |
[27:28] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[27:30] | Look down. | 往下看 |
[27:36] | Remember the urn your sister placed you in? | 还记得你妹妹用来困住你的瓮吗 |
[27:40] | It had the power to limit your magic. | 它能够限制你的魔法 |
[27:43] | Elsa destroyed that urn. | 艾尔莎毁掉了瓮 |
[27:45] | Well, funny thing about magic — | 魔法就是这点有趣 |
[27:47] | It can never be destroyed completely. | 它不会被彻底毁掉 |
[27:49] | It simply lives on in other forms. | 它只会以其他形式延续 |
[27:53] | Magic survives. | 魔法总能延续下来 |
[27:56] | I visited the barn where the urn was destroyed, | 我去了一趟瓮被摧毁的谷仓 |
[27:59] | collected its remnants grain by grain — | 一粒一粒收集起来了它的灰烬 |
[28:04] | Painstaking process. | 真是折磨人啊 |
[28:06] | And I must say… | 但我得说 |
[28:09] | the effort paid off. | 这是值得的 |
[28:14] | When I escape, | 等我逃出去 |
[28:17] | there will be a terrible price to pay. | 会要你付出可怕的代价 |
[28:22] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[28:23] | The dust won’t last long, | 灰烬的效力不会持续很久 |
[28:26] | just long enough to get what I want. And, uh, | 但足以让我达成目的了 |
[28:29] | you see, I don’t have to betray everyone in Storybrooke. | 其实呢 我不用背叛童话镇的每个人 |
[28:34] | Just you. | 只有你 |
[28:36] | And, I’m afraid… | 还有 |
[28:40] | Emma Swan. | 艾玛·斯旺 |
[29:32] | Hands off. That’s me lunch and dinner. | 别动 那是我的午餐和晚餐 |
[29:34] | Sorry, friend, but I need to pick your brain. | 抱歉 朋友 但我有事找你 |
[29:36] | And I need you sober as Friar Tuck on a Sunday when I do it. | 而我需要你像礼拜日的塔克修士一样清醒 |
[29:39] | I’m not sure Sunday’s ever made any difference for that man. | 我看礼不礼拜日 那家伙都一个样 |
[29:43] | What’s happening? | 怎么回事 |
[29:44] | Regina needs our help. | 瑞金娜需要我们的帮助 |
[29:53] | – This book. – Funny. | -这本书 -有意思 |
[29:55] | You were never much the reading sort, Robin. | 你可不是爱读书的那种人 罗宾 |
[29:57] | It’s not mine. I stole it. | 这不是我的 是我偷来的 |
[29:59] | Ah, well, that sounds more like you. | 嗯 这才像你 |
[30:02] | So, what’s so important about a book? | 这本书有什么要紧的 |
[30:05] | Whoever wrote this imbued it with magical powers — | 这本书的作者在其中注入了魔法 |
[30:07] | powers that could change Regina’s future for the better. | 而这份魔法能改变瑞金娜的未来 |
[30:10] | We need to figure out who did this. | 我们得找到作者 |
[30:14] | Information about the writer of a magical book. | 关于一本魔法书的作者的信息 |
[30:20] | I might just have an idea. | 我可能还真有办法 |
[30:22] | Excellent. | 太好了 |
[30:24] | But I’m gonna need me lunch and dinner back. | 但我要我的午餐和晚餐 |
[30:29] | See, you ain’t been in this town as long as I have. | 你来这镇子不如我久 |
[30:32] | There wasn’t always magic, | 这里并不一直有魔法 |
[30:34] | but when it came, it started at one place — | 但魔法降临的时候 是从一个地方开始的 |
[30:36] | the clock tower. | 钟楼 |
[30:38] | See, for 28 years, them hands didn’t move. | 28年来 钟的指针从没动过 |
[30:41] | Time stood still. | 时间也是静止的 |
[30:43] | Then one day, tick-tock, it bloody did. | 然后有一天 钟突然走起来了 |
[30:46] | I’m afraid you’ve lost me, Will. | 我不太明白 威尔 |
[30:47] | I understand the significance of the magical clock, | 我理解魔法钟的重要性 |
[30:49] | but what’s that got to do with this book or its author? | 但这跟这本书和作者有什么关系 |
[30:51] | Do you know what’s under that magical clock tower? | 你不知道魔法钟楼下面有什么吗 |
[30:54] | No. | 不知道 |
[30:55] | A library. | 图书馆 |
[31:19] | I’ve always liked that picture. | 我一直喜欢那张照片 |
[31:22] | Emma has your eyes. | 艾玛有你的眼睛 |
[31:23] | She has your smile. Do you remember when you took it? | 和你的笑容 你记得这是什么时候照的吗 |
[31:25] | How could I forget? | 怎么能忘呢 |
[31:26] | That was the party we had at Granny’s | 那是我们在外婆家开派对 |
[31:28] | after Emma helped us go up against… | 是艾玛帮我们打败了 |
[31:30] | Pan or Anton the giant? | 是潘还是巨人安东 |
[31:33] | Try Cora. | 是柯拉 |
[31:36] | We invited Happy to that? | 我们还请开心果去了吗 |
[31:37] | I guess it’s easy to lose track. | 的确是容易记不住 |
[31:39] | She has saved Storybrooke a lot. | 她拯救了童话镇好多次 |
[31:43] | I’m worried about her, too, | 我也担心她 |
[31:46] | but Emma is tough. She’ll be fine. | 但艾玛很坚强 她会没事的 |
[31:50] | What if she’s making a mistake? | 如果她是因为我们 而做了错误的选择呢 |
[31:54] | Because of us — shouldn’t we be out there | 我们难道不应该过去 |
[31:56] | trying to convince her not to give up her magic? | 劝她不要放弃她的魔法吗 |
[31:59] | Well, it’s her choice, not ours. | 这是她的选择 不是我们的 |
[32:01] | She knows we support her, no matter what, | 她知道我们不论如何都会支持她 |
[32:03] | and if losing her magic is what she wants, well… | 如果她不想要魔法了 那么 |
[32:08] | Maybe it’s not such a bad thing. | 或许这也不是坏事 |
[32:10] | But it’s part of who she is — a savior. | 但那是她身份的一部分 救世主 |
[32:12] | I mean, she was born this way — a hero. | 她生来就是如此 是个英雄 |
[32:15] | So isn’t embracing that the right thing? | 她不是应该接受自己吗 |
[32:17] | Well, if the Snow Queen is doing all this | 如果白雪女王这么做 |
[32:19] | because of Emma’s power, maybe… | 是因为艾玛有法力 那或许 |
[32:22] | getting rid of it is the heroic thing. | 解除她的魔法才是英勇的行为 |
[32:27] | Do you remember the night Emma was born? | 还记得艾玛出生的那夜吗 |
[32:29] | Before we put her in the wardrobe, | 在我们把她放进衣橱之前 |
[32:31] | you said we had to give her her best chance. | 你说我们要尽可能让她过上好日子 |
[32:35] | Maybe now her best chance is for her to be… | 或许这对她来说 就是要变得… |
[32:42] | …Normal. | 普通 |
[32:55] | We can’t let anyone see us. | 我们可不能被人看到 |
[32:56] | Ingrid could have eyes and ears everywhere. | 英格丽可能到处有耳目 |
[33:00] | Of course, not literally. That would be gross. | 当然 不是字面上的意思 那就恶心了 |
[33:03] | And unhygienic. | 也不卫生 |
[33:07] | Though she does have skeletons in her closet. | 不过她的橱柜里是真有白骨[肮脏的秘密] |
[33:09] | Because we did just find Hans in her closet. | 因为我们在她橱柜里找到了汉斯 |
[33:11] | And his body does contain a skeleton. | 他的身体里是有白骨的 |
[33:33] | Okay, that was a close one. Let’s go. | 好悬啊 我们走吧 |
[33:40] | You’re not going. | 你怎么不走 |
[33:44] | Elsa. | 艾尔莎 |
[33:46] | Is what Ingrid said true? | 英格丽说的是真的吗 |
[33:48] | That our parents went to Misthaven | 我们父母去迷雾港 |
[33:50] | to find something to take away my magic? | 是为找到能剥夺我魔法的东西 |
[33:56] | It is. | 是的 |
[33:59] | Sorry, Elsa, I should have told you | 对不起 艾尔莎 我一回来 |
[34:01] | the second I got back home. I just… | 就该告诉你的 |
[34:04] | I didn’t know how. | 我不知道该怎么说 |
[34:07] | I don’t blame them. | 我不怪他们 |
[34:09] | When people look at this painting, | 大家看着这幅画 |
[34:11] | they see a king and a queen. | 看到的是国王王后 |
[34:15] | But the only thing I see is mama and papa. | 但我只看到爸爸妈妈 |
[34:19] | They were only human. They made mistakes. | 他们也是人 也会犯错 |
[34:23] | If they could see you today, | 如果他们能看到今天的你 |
[34:25] | I bet they would never ask you to give up a part of yourself. | 就绝不会要你放弃自己的一部分了 |
[34:32] | But they’re not here. | 但他们不在了 |
[34:33] | And we’ll never know. | 我们永远也不会知道了 |
[34:36] | What matters | 重要的是 |
[34:37] | is that your powers make you special. | 你的法力让你特别 |
[34:42] | And I wouldn’t want you any other way. | 我绝不会希望你变成别的样子 |
[35:07] | I’ve tried this one before. | 我之前试过闯进去 |
[35:10] | Probably easier when I’m not drunk and getting punched. | 这次我没醉醺醺的 也没挨揍 或许能容易些 |
[35:15] | It’s a pin tumbler with six pins. | 制栓有六根栓柱 |
[35:18] | Not the easiest. | 虽然不轻松 |
[35:20] | With a bit of luck and a light touch, | 但只要稍有点运气 再加手巧 |
[35:23] | the old Will Scarlet… | 威尔·斯卡利特 |
[35:30] | “Opening hours till 10:00.” | “开馆时间至10点” |
[35:33] | Very generous. | 太好了 |
[35:34] | Indeed. | 是啊 |
[35:46] | I can keep sitting here | 我可以继续坐在这里 |
[35:48] | pretending to read about wolverine, | 假装读金刚狼 |
[35:50] | or you can talk about what happened with Emma. | 或者你可以跟我说说你跟艾玛的事 |
[35:54] | Nothing to talk about. | 没什么可说的 |
[35:59] | Can I at least look at the wound? | 至少让我看看伤口行吗 |
[36:00] | Not that I don’t trust the ice doctor’s diagnosis. | 我倒不是不信任冰医生的诊断 |
[36:05] | Okay, fine. | 好吧 |
[36:15] | Does that hurt? | 疼吗 |
[36:17] | A little. | 有点 |
[36:23] | Not anymore. | 这下不疼了 |
[36:25] | All better. | 好了 |
[36:32] | It must be nice to have magic and be useful. | 有魔法能帮上忙的感觉一定很棒 |
[36:37] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 这什么意思 |
[36:38] | I went out there to help her, | 我想去帮她 |
[36:41] | but I couldn’t do anything because I’m just… | 但却帮不上忙 因为我… |
[36:44] | ordinary. | 是普通人 |
[36:46] | Henry. | 亨利 |
[36:52] | We are each given our own gifts. | 我们都有自己的天赋 |
[36:55] | You have the heart of the truest believer. | 你有最虔诚的信仰者的心 |
[36:58] | You brought us all together. | 你把我们凝聚到了一起 |
[37:01] | Never think you’re ordinary | 绝不要觉得自己平凡 |
[37:03] | just because you don’t have magic… | 虽然你没有魔法 |
[37:06] | or claws or… | 或是爪子 |
[37:09] | …Ripped purple shorts. | 或撕碎的紫色短裤 |
[37:15] | Now, don’t worry about Emma. | 别担心艾玛 |
[37:17] | She’s a hero, and, as we both know… | 她是个英雄 我们都知道 |
[37:21] | – Heroes always win. – Heroes always win. | -英雄总会胜利 -英雄总会胜利 |
[37:29] | Crocodile?! | 老鳄鱼 |
[37:31] | Where are you?! | 你在哪 |
[37:38] | Emma. No. | 艾玛 不要 |
[37:41] | No, no, no. | 不不不 |
[37:47] | Swan, it’s Killian again. | 斯旺 还是基利安 |
[37:48] | You have to listen to me. | 你得听我的 |
[37:50] | I know that you’ve been to see Gold. | 我知道你来见戈登了 |
[37:52] | I saw what you did. | 我看见了你留下的痕迹 |
[37:54] | And if he’s promised to get rid of your powers, | 如果他保证能帮你解除魔法 |
[37:56] | don’t listen to him. | 千万别信他 |
[37:57] | He doesn’t want to help you. He wants — | 他并不想帮你 他只想… |
[37:59] | he wants to collect your powers in a bloody magic hat. | 他只想用一顶魔法帽子收集你的魔法 |
[38:01] | And when he does, you’ll be sucked in, too. | 到时候 他会把你吸进去 |
[38:04] | I-I don’t know what he’s planning, | 我不知道他的计划是什么 |
[38:05] | but I know that he’s been lying to Belle. | 但我知道他一直在欺骗贝儿 |
[38:08] | The dagger he gave her is a fake. | 他给她的匕首是假的 |
[38:11] | I only know all this because… | 我知道是因为 |
[38:16] | …Because I’m afraid I’ve been lying to you, too. | 因为我也在欺骗你 |
[38:20] | Gold blackmailed me into helping him. | 戈登敲诈我 让我帮他 |
[38:21] | He knew. | 他知道 |
[38:24] | He knew I’d do whatever it takes to be with you, | 我会不惜一切跟你在一起 |
[38:27] | and he used it against me. | 他利用这个对付我 |
[38:30] | I just wanted to be | 我只想 |
[38:33] | a better man for you, Swan. | 为你做更好的人 斯旺 |
[38:36] | But I failed. | 但我失败了 |
[38:39] | And now because of it, I might lose you. | 而因此 我要失去你了 |
[38:44] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[38:48] | But I hope you never forgive me because that means | 但我希望你不会原谅我 因为那样的话 |
[38:50] | that you’ll get this in time to save yourself. | 你一定是听到了留言 保住了性命 |
[38:55] | Goodbye. | 再见 |