| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:02] | It’s a magical storybook, which we’re all written into. | 是本魔法童话书 里面有我们每个人 | 
| [00:05] | This book could change Regina’s future for the better. | 这本书能改变瑞金娜的未来 | 
| [00:08] | Ingrid — she locked me in here. | 英格丽 她把我关起来了 | 
| [00:10] | We’re going to sneak you out of here | 我们要带你溜出去 | 
| [00:11] | and then steal back the urn… | 然后把瓮偷回来 | 
| [00:12] | and then trap her inside it. | 然后把她关进去 | 
| [00:14] | I can help you. | 我能帮你 | 
| [00:16] | Henry! | 亨利 | 
| [00:17] | My magic is hurting people, Gold — people I love. | 我的魔法伤害了人 戈登 我爱的人 | 
| [00:19] | I need you to help me control it. | 我需要你帮我控制它 | 
| [00:20] | You meet me here at sundown. | 日落时去那里见我 | 
| [00:21] | I’ll have everything prepared. | 我会把一切准备好 | 
| [00:23] | Remember the urn? | 还记得那瓮吗 | 
| [00:25] | It had the power to limit your magic. | 它能够限制你的魔法 | 
| [00:27] | The dust won’t last long. | 灰烬的效力不会持续很久 | 
| [00:28] | When I escape, | 等我逃出去 | 
| [00:29] | there will be a terrible price to pay. | 会要你付出可怕的代价 | 
| [01:02] | He looks peaceful. | 他看起来好平静 | 
| [01:04] | Though you should probably look into | 但是等这一切结束了 | 
| [01:05] | hiring some new guards when this is all over. | 你该考虑雇些新守卫了 | 
| [01:07] | Smart. | 明智 | 
| [01:10] | Now, are you sure you’re gonna be okay down here? | 你确定你在这下面没问题吗 | 
| [01:12] | Yes, it’s not as bad as it looks, | 是啊 没有看起来那么糟糕 | 
| [01:14] | except for the dankness and the darkness and the mice… | 虽然是有点阴冷 还挺黑 还有老鼠 | 
| [01:16] | who are cute, when they’re not scurrying over your toes. | 老鼠不在你脚上爬的时候还挺可爱的 | 
| [01:19] | But I have shoes. | 但我穿鞋了 | 
| [01:21] | I promise, I’ll be fine. | 我保证我会没事的 | 
| [01:22] | And I promise I won’t be long. | 我也保证不会让你待太久的 | 
| [01:24] | As soon as I return to the palace, | 等我回到宫里 | 
| [01:26] | I’ll tell Ingrid you’re to be banished | 我就告诉英格丽要驱逐你 | 
| [01:27] | and that she’s to see to your punishment personally. | 而她要亲自来执行对你的惩罚 | 
| [01:30] | Then when she comes down here, I’ll surprise her with the urn. | 然后等她下来 我就用瓮给她个措手不及[惊喜] | 
| [01:32] | Not like a party — “Surprise!” | 不是派对上的”惊喜” | 
| [01:35] | Something more dour to match the occasion, | 是更阴沉的感觉 配合这场景 | 
| [01:37] | like, “Surprise.” | “没想到吧” | 
| [01:40] | What if something goes wrong? | 如果出了差错呢 | 
| [01:41] | I should come down here, too, just in case. | 我应该也下来 以防万一 | 
| [01:43] | No, you need to be as far away as possible. | 不 你得走得远远的 | 
| [01:45] | We don’t want you getting trapped in the urn by mistake. | 我们可不想让你不小心被封在瓮里 | 
| [01:49] | Please don’t worry. | 别担心 | 
| [01:50] | I promise — everything is going to be fine. | 我保证 一切都会没事的 | 
| [02:46] | Surprise! | 惊喜 | 
| [02:48] | How was that? | 怎么样 | 
| [02:49] | I’d have done it different. | 我恐怕不会这么做 | 
| [02:51] | Well, I’m afraid you won’t get the chance. | 但你是没机会了 | 
| [02:53] | You see, I was hoping | 我本希望 | 
| [02:53] | that Elsa would believe the lies I told her, | 艾尔莎会相信我告诉她的谎言 | 
| [02:55] | but I knew I had to be ready in case she didn’t. | 但我知道我得准备好 以防她不信 | 
| [02:58] | It doesn’t matter. | 这没有关系 | 
| [03:00] | You’ll never turn us against each other. | 你永远都休想让我们反目 | 
| [03:02] | “Never.” That’s a strong word. | “永远” 这词可很重 | 
| [03:21] | Emma. | 艾玛 | 
| [03:23] | Stay back. | 别过来 | 
| [03:24] | Wherever you’re headed, turn around and go home. | 不管你要去哪里 掉头回家 | 
| [03:27] | You are in great danger. | 你现在十分危险 | 
| [03:28] | Gonna listen to you about danger? Get out of my way. | 你指望我听你说怎样危险吗 别挡道 | 
| [03:30] | My sweet girl, I am not the one that you should fear. | 我的好姑娘 你不该害怕我 | 
| [03:33] | Rumplestiltskin is. | 你应该害怕朗普斯金 | 
| [03:35] | Whatever he’s promised you, it’s a lie. | 不管他向你承诺了什么 那都是个谎言 | 
| [03:37] | How do you know he promised me anything? | 你怎么知道他对我做了承诺 | 
| [03:39] | So I was right. | 那么我说对了 | 
| [03:41] | You mustn’t trust him, Emma. | 你不能信任他 艾玛 | 
| [03:44] | He doesn’t do anything unless it benefits him. | 他只会做对他有利的事 | 
| [03:47] | He doesn’t care about you. | 他不在乎你 | 
| [03:48] | He would kill you to get what he desires. | 他会杀了你来得偿所愿 | 
| [03:50] | You know what I think? | 你知道我怎么想吗 | 
| [03:51] | The fact that you don’t want me to go means something. | 你不想让我去 这很能说明问题 | 
| [03:53] | It means I’m going. | 说明我要去 | 
| [03:56] | I won’t let you. | 我不会让你去的 | 
| [04:00] | You’re not gonna hurt me. You need me. | 你不会伤害我的 你需要我 | 
| [04:02] | Don’t do this. | 不要这样做 | 
| [04:03] | What the…? | 搞什么 | 
| [04:05] | You’re not here. | 你根本不在这里 | 
| [04:08] | If I could be, I would. | 如果我可以来 我会的 | 
| [04:11] | I’m trying to protect you, and that is the truth. | 我在努力保护你 这是真的 | 
| [04:14] | I don’t care what you say. That’s the truth. | 我不在乎你说了什么 这才是真的 | 
| [04:45] | How’s Henry? | 亨利怎么样 | 
| [04:47] | Reading comic books. Refusing to sleep. | 在看漫画书 不肯睡觉 | 
| [04:49] | So, I think okay. | 所以我觉得 还好吧 | 
| [04:52] | Or at least his version of a brave face. | 或者至少这是他强装勇敢的样子 | 
| [04:56] | Thank you, by the way, for earlier. | 顺便说一句 谢谢你之前提醒 | 
| [04:59] | He has enough problems | 他已经有很多烦恼了 | 
| [05:01] | without bringing my mess of a life into it. | 不用加上我的麻烦 | 
| [05:05] | By “Mess,” do you mean Robin Hood? | 你说的”麻烦”是指罗宾汉吗 | 
| [05:08] | Did you guys, uh… | 你们俩… | 
| [05:13] | Oh, come on, Regina. You don’t need to be ashamed. | 得了 瑞金娜 你不必感到丢脸 | 
| [05:15] | Well, I know I don’t have to be, but… I am. | 我知道我不必 但我还是会 | 
| [05:20] | Is everything okay? | 没什么事吧 | 
| [05:22] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里做什么 | 
| [05:24] | Well, shouldn’t someone be out looking for Emma? | 不该有人去找艾玛吗 | 
| [05:27] | Didn’t Mary Margaret tell you? She called. | 玛丽·玛格丽特没告诉你吗 她打过电话来 | 
| [05:29] | She figured out a way to get rid of her magic. | 她想到办法解除她的魔法了 | 
| [05:31] | Get rid of it? And you’re okay with that? | 解除 你对此没意见吗 | 
| [05:35] | We support our daughter. | 我们支持我们的女儿 | 
| [05:37] | We’re not talking about an old pair of Jimmy Choos here. | 我们可不是在说过时的周仰杰牌女鞋 | 
| [05:41] | Tell me you’re joking. | 你们在开玩笑吧 | 
| [05:43] | It may seem drastic, but it’s the only way | 看似有点极端 但只有这样 | 
| [05:46] | Emma can be sure never to hurt anyone again. | 才能确保艾玛再不会伤人了 | 
| [05:48] | This could be the worst idea you’ve ever had, | 这可能是你们最糟的主意了 | 
| [05:51] | and you hired the wicked witch as your nanny. | 你俩还雇过邪恶女巫做保姆呢 | 
| [05:54] | Well, we actually think it’ll be good for her. | 其实我们认为这样对她更好 | 
| [05:55] | We — she could be normal. | 她可以变回正常人 | 
| [05:59] | Let me ask you something. | 我问问你们 | 
| [06:02] | Do you know what I regret most? | 你们知道我最后悔的事是什么吗 | 
| [06:04] | Countless innocent lives you destroyed? | 无数被你摧毁的无辜生命吗 | 
| [06:09] | That I didn’t support Henry when he realized he was special. | 当亨利意识到自己的特别之处时 我没支持他 | 
| [06:14] | You of all people should remember. | 你应该记得最清楚 | 
| [06:17] | ‘Cause you started it all | 因为是你给他那本童话书 | 
| [06:18] | when you gave him that Storybook. | 开始了这一切 | 
| [06:20] | It opened up a whole world for him. | 那本书给他呈现了一个新世界 | 
| [06:24] | But I was so scared of losing him… | 但我当时害怕失去他 | 
| [06:31] | that I tried convincing him he was crazy… | 所以我试图让他以为他疯了 | 
| [06:35] | and that being normal would make things better. | 如果他正常一些 会更好 | 
| [06:41] | Thankfully, he had the good sense not to listen to me. | 谢天谢地 他很聪明 没听我的话 | 
| [06:44] | Regina’s right. | 瑞金娜说得对 | 
| [06:47] | David, we’ve been rationalizing, and you know it. | 戴维 我们一直想找借口 但你知道的 | 
| [06:51] | We cannot let her take away what’s special about her. | 我们不能让她去掉她的特别之处 | 
| [06:54] | I know. | 我知道 | 
| [06:56] | Well, then let’s go get her. | 那我们去找她吧 | 
| [07:01] | Regina, your locator potion… | 瑞金娜 你的定位药水 | 
| [07:06] | It’s gone. | 不见了 | 
| [07:08] | Where’s Elsa? | 艾尔莎呢 | 
| [07:20] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 | 
| [07:21] | Elsa won’t save you. | 艾尔莎救不了你 | 
| [07:23] | You don’t know her. You don’t know me. | 你不了解她 也不了解我 | 
| [07:26] | But I do. We’re a lot alike. | 但我了解她 我们很像 | 
| [07:29] | We had families, | 我们本来都有家人 | 
| [07:30] | but we both grew up in this palace, | 但我们都是在这座宫殿里长大 | 
| [07:34] | isolated and alone. | 与人隔绝 孤单一人 | 
| [07:37] | I liked to go to the library and bury myself in a good book. | 我喜欢去图书馆 把自己埋在一本好书里 | 
| [07:43] | My favorite was an ancient Norse legend — The Trolden Glass. | 我最喜欢一本叫《特罗顿魔镜》的北欧传说 | 
| [07:48] | Perhaps you read it. | 也许你看过 | 
| [07:49] | Of course I did. I read everything in there. | 我当然看过 那里的书我全都看过 | 
| [07:52] | Tell me what you remember. | 告诉我你都记得什么 | 
| [07:54] | Giving a book report would be a lot easier if you’d let me go. | 让我谈读后感 你先放了我会更好 | 
| [07:57] | The other option is I kill you. | 另一个选择是我杀了你 | 
| [07:59] | It’s about a Norse King | 那本书讲的是一个北欧国王 | 
| [08:01] | who had a beautiful daughter he loved dearly. | 他有一个心爱的美丽女儿 | 
| [08:04] | – Go on. – He wanted his daughter | -继续 -他想要他的女儿 | 
| [08:06] | to be able to see the beauty he saw in her, | 能像他一样能看到自己的美丽 | 
| [08:08] | so he had a mirror made for her birthday. | 所以他做了一面镜子 作为她的生日礼物 | 
| [08:10] | But the day before it, she died, | 但是在前一天 她死了 | 
| [08:12] | so instead of reflecting her beauty, | 所以镜子没映出她的美丽 | 
| [08:14] | it reflected the ugliness of his pain and sorrow. | 却映出了他痛苦 悲伤的丑陋一面 | 
| [08:18] | Very good. What happened then? | 很好 然后呢 | 
| [08:22] | It’s been awhile, okay? I don’t remember every detail. | 那是很久前了 细节我不记得了 | 
| [08:25] | Well, I do. | 我记得 | 
| [08:28] | He was so devastated, | 他是如此伤心绝望 | 
| [08:30] | he decided his kingdom should share his pain. | 他决定把痛苦带给他的王国 | 
| [08:35] | So he spent years harnessing dark magic, | 于是他花了好多年收集黑魔法 | 
| [08:38] | used it on the mirror, | 把它用在镜子上 | 
| [08:39] | and cast a spell over his entire kingdom. | 然后对整个王国施了诅咒 | 
| [08:42] | It made his subjects | 让他的臣民 | 
| [08:43] | see only the worst in the ones they loved. | 只能看到所爱之人最差的地方 | 
| [08:47] | And they turned on each other, destroying themselves. | 于是他们反目成仇 毁掉了彼此 | 
| [08:51] | What does that story have to do with anything? | 那故事有什么关系 | 
| [08:54] | You were in my room. I’m sure you saw the mirror. | 你去过我房间 你一定看见镜子了 | 
| [08:59] | This is just a small piece of it. | 这只是它的一小部分 | 
| [09:03] | I spent years gazing into that mirror, | 我花了很多年看着那面镜子 | 
| [09:06] | but all I saw reflected back at me was pain, | 却只看到我自己痛苦的倒影 | 
| [09:10] | just like the Nordic king. | 就像那个北欧国王一样 | 
| [09:14] | You’re going to cast that spell. | 你要施放那个诅咒 | 
| [09:17] | The spell of shattered sight. | 破碎景象咒 | 
| [09:21] | It would take an entire lifetime to cultivate enough power | 需要积聚一生的力量 | 
| [09:25] | to cast a spell over an entire kingdom. | 才能对整个王国施咒 | 
| [09:29] | Luckily I only need to cast it over you. | 万幸的是我只需要对你施就够了 | 
| [10:29] | You’re sure these are from her bug? | 你确定这是她的胎印吗 | 
| [10:30] | Oh, yeah, she definitely spun out here, and then… | 确定 她肯定来过这里 然后 | 
| [10:34] | she got out of the car and got back in. | 下了车 随后又上车了 | 
| [10:36] | Anyone else out here? | 这里还有别人吗 | 
| [10:37] | No. It’s just her footprints. Come on. | 没有 只有她的脚印 来吧 | 
| [10:41] | These are so fresh, we can carry on on foot. | 鞋印是新的 我们可以步行跟上 | 
| [10:43] | She can’t have gone far. | 她走不了多远 | 
| [10:53] | So, before we were interrupted, | 我们被打断之前 | 
| [10:57] | you were telling me about Robin Hood. | 你在跟我说罗宾汉的事 | 
| [10:59] | Oh, there’s not much to tell. It’s not gonna work out. | 没太多好说的 我们没结果的 | 
| [11:03] | It’s the story of my life. | 我这辈子就这样 | 
| [11:06] | Whatever’s working against my happiness is more powerful than I am. | 那个不让我幸福的力量比我强大 | 
| [11:11] | Why does it have to work against you? | 为什么说它不让你幸福 | 
| [11:15] | Look at me and David. | 你看我和戴维 | 
| [11:16] | We have faced impossible odds numerous times — | 我们多次遭遇十分艰难的时刻… | 
| [11:18] | often because of you… | 多数是因为你 | 
| [11:20] | and yet we’ve always worked out. | 但我们总能解决 | 
| [11:22] | You know why? Because we have hope. | 知道为什么吗 因为我们怀有希望 | 
| [11:26] | You get a quarter from the hope commission | 你每次说出”希望”这个词 | 
| [11:28] | every time you say that word. Admit it. | 都能得到25美分的佣金吧 | 
| [11:30] | I’m serious. | 我认真的 | 
| [11:32] | Well, it’s easy for you to say — you’re a hero. | 你说得轻巧 你是英雄 | 
| [11:35] | Whenever you need help, | 你需要帮助的时候 | 
| [11:36] | it just magically shows up, like Henry’s book. | 帮助就会神奇出现 比如亨利的书 | 
| [11:38] | Yeah, I think that when you do good, | 是的 我觉得你做好事 | 
| [11:40] | the universe takes care of you. That’s why it showed up. | 宇宙就会照顾你 所以它才会出现 | 
| [11:44] | Well, it doesn’t really matter why. | 原因并不重要 | 
| [11:46] | Your wishes are rewarded. Mine are crushed. | 你的愿望都得到回报 我的都被碾碎 | 
| [11:49] | Well, I refuse to believe | 我拒绝相信 | 
| [11:50] | that happiness is impossible for you to achieve. | 你得不到幸福这种事 | 
| [11:53] | You’ve come too far. | 你改变了那么多 | 
| [11:56] | And, yes, you may be sleeping with a married man, | 没错 你虽然跟已婚男在一起了 | 
| [11:58] | but guess what — so have I. | 但又怎样 我也一样 | 
| [12:02] | Well, I’ve done far worse than that. | 我做过的坏事比那过分多了 | 
| [12:04] | Which doesn’t mean that you can’t earn forgiveness, | 那不代表你不能得到原谅 | 
| [12:07] | a chance at grace. I have to believe that. | 不能得到恩蒙 我必须相信这点 | 
| [12:11] | If you do good hoping to be redeemed, | 如果你做好事并期待报偿 | 
| [12:12] | is that… really good? | 那还算是好事吗 | 
| [12:17] | Maybe evil is born… | 也许邪恶是天生的… | 
| [12:20] | and that’s just who I am. | 我就是天生邪恶 | 
| [12:22] | Regina… you saw me grow up. | 瑞金娜 你看着我长大的 | 
| [12:27] | You know how selfish and shallow I could be as a child. | 你知道我小时候多自私多浅薄 | 
| [12:31] | You know what I’ve done since. | 你知道我曾犯下的错 | 
| [12:33] | You have literally seen my heart. | 你曾看到过我的心 | 
| [12:36] | You know it’s not untouched. | 你知道它也不是完美无瑕 | 
| [12:39] | You are not all evil, and I’m not all good. | 你不是全恶 我也不是全善 | 
| [12:42] | Things are not that simple. | 世上的事没那么简单 | 
| [12:45] | Well, whoever’s guiding all this seems to think it is. | 但引导一切的力量似乎就觉得这很简单 | 
| [12:49] | You’re the hero, and I’m the villain. | 你是英雄 而我是坏人 | 
| [12:54] | Free will be damned. | 由不得我们选 | 
| [12:57] | It’s all in the book. | 书上都已经写好了 | 
| [12:59] | And we both know how it plays out. | 我们都知道这本书的结果 | 
| [13:01] | Mm, maybe, but maybe not. | 也许是 也许不是 | 
| [13:03] | Your stories went poorly because you made bad choices. | 你故事的结局不好是因为你犯了错 | 
| [13:07] | But now you’re making good ones. | 但现在你在做正确的事 | 
| [13:09] | It may not happen as quickly as you want, but… | 也许幸福来得没有你想得那么快 但是 | 
| [13:13] | If you stay the course, your happiness will come. | 只要你坚持下去 你的幸福迟早会到来的 | 
| [13:16] | You honestly believe that? | 你真这么相信吗 | 
| [13:18] | It doesn’t matter what I believe. | 我相不相信不重要 | 
| [13:21] | What matters is that you do. | 重要的是你要相信 | 
| [13:31] | She’s really something, all right. | 她还真是厉害 | 
| [13:33] | If Evil Queens are your type, which I get. | 巫后是你的菜 我能理解 | 
| [13:40] | You’re still together, then. | 你们还在一起吧 | 
| [13:41] | That is not relevant. | 跟这没关系 | 
| [13:43] | Hey, no judgements here, mate. | 我没有指责的意思 老兄 | 
| [13:45] | I was the one who told you to follow your heart. | 是我告诉你要遵循自己的内心的 | 
| [13:49] | I just want her to be happy, | 我只希望她能得到幸福 | 
| [13:51] | even if she thinks that’s impossib– | 即使她认为那是不可能的 | 
| [13:53] | Wait! | 等等 | 
| [13:57] | “1988 Mercedes-Benz 560SL Repair Manual.” | 《1988年奔驰560SL修理手册》 | 
| [14:02] | All due respect, I’m beginning to think | 恕我直言 我开始认为 | 
| [14:03] | your magic-library theory might be a tad off. | 你的神奇图书馆理论纯属胡扯 | 
| [14:07] | Any book we want is hardly gonna be stacked beside… | 我们想找的东西总不可能在… | 
| [14:11] | “The Cat in the Hat.” | 《戴帽子的猫》旁边吧 | 
| [14:15] | – Why would a cat want a hat? – I’ve seen stranger. | -猫戴帽子干什么 -我见过更奇怪的 | 
| [14:22] | Wait. | 等等 | 
| [14:24] | This wasn’t here before. | 这个之前没有的 | 
| [14:26] | What wasn’t here? | 什么没有 | 
| [14:28] | I’m not sure. | 不知道 | 
| [14:34] | – Incredle. – What is it? | -真是不可思议啊 -是什么 | 
| [14:36] | I need to reach Regina. | 我得联系瑞金娜 | 
| [14:41] | – Hello. Who is this? – Regina, it’s Robin. | -你好 哪位 -瑞金娜 是罗宾 | 
| [14:44] | I’ve just found something that you have to see right now. | 我刚找到个东西 你得马上来看一下 | 
| [14:47] | Right now? I’m — I’m sorry, but I’m in the middle — | 马上吗 对不起 我现在有事 | 
| [14:50] | Go. We’ve got this. | 去吧 这里有我们呢 | 
| [14:53] | He found something. | 他找到了什么东西 | 
| [14:55] | Maybe hope worked. | 也许你的愿望成真了 | 
| [14:57] | Well, if it did, I owe you a quarter. | 如果是真的 我欠你25美分 | 
| [15:01] | I’ll be right there. | 我马上就到 | 
| [15:19] | Hello? Gold? You here? | 有人吗 戈登 你在吗 | 
| [15:26] | Gold? | 戈登 | 
| [15:34] | Gold? | 戈登 | 
| [16:10] | Gold, you in there?! | 戈登 你在吗 | 
| [16:19] | There’s no need to shout. | 没必要大喊大叫的 | 
| [16:21] | I’m right here. | 我就在这里 | 
| [16:23] | You’ll forgive me if I keep my distance. | 请原谅我要和你保持距离 | 
| [16:25] | It would appear your powers | 看来你的能力 | 
| [16:27] | are growing increasingly out of control. | 越来越失控了 | 
| [16:28] | Yeah, it was a rough night. | 是啊 这一晚上过得真糟 | 
| [16:31] | So, what do I need to do? | 我需要做什么 | 
| [16:32] | I’ve already cast the spell inside that room. | 我已经在那间屋里施了咒语 | 
| [16:35] | All you have to do is… | 你要做的就只是… | 
| [16:38] | step through the door. | 跨进那扇门 | 
| [16:42] | Is something wrong? | 有什么问题吗 | 
| [16:43] | Just… | 只是… | 
| [16:46] | I ran into the Snow Queen. | 我遇到白雪女王了 | 
| [16:49] | – Did you? – Well, sort of. | -是吗 -算是吧 | 
| [16:51] | It was a projection or a hologram, | 是个投射还是全息像的 | 
| [16:53] | or I don’t know what it was. | 我也不知道是什么 | 
| [16:58] | She said I shouldn’t do this, that you were trying to hurt me. | 她说我不应该这样做 她说你会伤害我 | 
| [17:00] | All right, so now we know | 好吧 那我们知道了 | 
| [17:03] | who doesn’t want you to do this — the villain. | 不希望你这么做的人 是个坏人 | 
| [17:06] | Sounds like an argument for it, but maybe that’s just me. | 感觉似乎更有理由这么做了 还是只有我这么想 | 
| [17:09] | That’s what I said. | 我也是这样说的 | 
| [17:11] | But you still have doubts. | 但你还有疑虑 | 
| [17:13] | Do you blame me? | 难道不该吗 | 
| [17:15] | No. | 应该 | 
| [17:17] | Is it safe? Will I be okay? | 这安全吗 我会受伤吗 | 
| [17:21] | No magic is without risk, | 魔法总伴随着风险 | 
| [17:23] | even magic used to take away magic. | 就算是用来夺走魔法的魔法也一样 | 
| [17:26] | Look, this is very much your choice. | 这完全是你自己的选择 | 
| [17:30] | And, of course, it was also your idea. | 而且这本来也是你自己的主意 | 
| [17:33] | But it’s gonna stop me from hurting people. | 但它能保证我不再伤人 | 
| [17:35] | That much I can promise, yes. | 这我可以保证 是的 | 
| [17:49] | What would you do? | 你会怎么做 | 
| [17:52] | I wouldn’t go in there for anything. | 为了什么我都不会这么做 | 
| [17:54] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 | 
| [17:55] | Because, Emma, I’m not like you. | 因为艾玛 我和你不同 | 
| [17:59] | I’m a man who makes wrong decisions, selfish decisions. | 我只会做错误的 自私的决定 | 
| [18:05] | But you spent all that time looking for Neal. | 但你花了那么多时间寻找尼尔 | 
| [18:07] | You sacrificed yourself to save the town. You married Belle. | 你牺牲自己来拯救小镇 你还娶了贝儿 | 
| [18:11] | And each time, I meticulously undid all the good. | 但每次 我又会犯下恶行 | 
| [18:14] | Neal is still gone, the town is still in danger, | 尼尔还是死了 小镇还处于危险中 | 
| [18:19] | and Belle, for better or worse, she knows who I am, | 至于贝儿 不论如何 她了解我 | 
| [18:23] | and that’s the man who always chooses power. | 面对抉择我永远会选择力量 | 
| [18:26] | She believes you can change. | 她相信你会改变 | 
| [18:28] | And I love her for that. | 我为她的信念爱她 | 
| [18:32] | But I fear she’s quite likely wrong. | 但恐怕她是错了 | 
| [18:35] | But you, Emma? | 但是你 艾玛 | 
| [18:38] | You don’t need to change. | 你不需要改变 | 
| [18:41] | Because you do the right thing. | 因为你的选择本就是正确的 | 
| [18:45] | Always. | 向来如此 | 
| [18:58] | Gold… | 戈登 | 
| [19:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 | 
| [19:06] | Of course. | 不客气 | 
| [19:09] | We have no choice. | 这不是我们能选择的 | 
| [19:36] | Swan! | 斯旺 | 
| [19:38] | Watch your step, Captain. | 小心 船长 | 
| [19:39] | The terrain’s a little rough around here. | 这条路可不好走 | 
| [19:42] | Get out of my way, Crocodile. | 别碍事 老鳄鱼 | 
| [19:44] | I’ll die fighting before I let you use that bloody hat on Emma. | 我就是死 也不会让你拿帽子伤害艾玛 | 
| [19:56] | Death can wait. | 先别急着死 | 
| [19:58] | How about before you depart, | 不如在你上路前 | 
| [20:01] | I’ll treat you to a front-row seat | 让我为你安排个前排座位 | 
| [20:02] | and we can watch her use that hat on herself? | 亲眼看她拿那顶帽子伤害自己吧 | 
| [20:05] | – No. – Oh, and, uh… In case you were counting on | -不要 -对了 如果你还指望 | 
| [20:08] | Emma getting your message… | 艾玛接到你的短信的话 | 
| [20:11] | – don’t. – No. | -还是算了吧 -不 | 
| [20:13] | I’m not one for loose ends. Don’t worry. | 我办事很周到的 别担心 | 
| [20:18] | You’ll get over her… | 你会忘掉她的 | 
| [20:21] | just like you got over Milah. | 就像你会忘掉米拉一样 | 
| [20:23] | How many centuries did that take? | 你花了几个世纪来着 | 
| [20:25] | Oh, it matters not. | 无所谓了 | 
| [20:27] | This might even add a little fuel to your fire. | 这也许能助长你的怒火 | 
| [20:31] | Don’t tell me you haven’t missed the taste of vengeance. | 别跟我说你一点都不怀念复仇的快感 | 
| [20:34] | She’s mother to your grandson, Gold! Don’t do this. | 她是你孙子的母亲啊 戈登 别这样 | 
| [20:38] | I wish I didn’t have to. | 我也希望不必如此 | 
| [20:40] | But I need Miss Swan. | 但我需要斯旺小姐 | 
| [20:44] | Surely you understand that. | 我想你是会理解的吧 | 
| [20:48] | Emma! | 艾玛 | 
| [20:51] | Emma! | 艾玛 | 
| [21:17] | Oh, thank goodness you’re safe. | 感谢上帝你没事 | 
| [21:19] | At first, I couldn’t find Ingrid. | 我找不到英格丽了 | 
| [21:20] | And ever since, I’ve been worried sick. | 于是我就一直很担心 | 
| [21:21] | I suppose I should be grateful. | 多谢你担心了 | 
| [21:25] | Did everything go all right? You seem upset. | 没出什么事吧 你好像不开心 | 
| [21:29] | What’s all this? | 这都是什么啊 | 
| [21:32] | Oh, I wanted to surprise you with something special. | 我想给你准备个特殊的小惊喜 | 
| [21:35] | It’s all chocolate. | 都是巧克力做的 | 
| [21:36] | I’m afraid the ice cream’s long melted now, | 恐怕冰淇淋早就化了 | 
| [21:38] | but I can make you more if you’d like. | 但如果你喜欢 我再叫人去做 | 
| [21:40] | That’s just like you… | 你就是这样… | 
| [21:43] | thinking some food and fancy jewelry | 以为一些吃的和华丽珠宝 | 
| [21:44] | can make up for everything you did to me. | 就能够弥补你对我做的一切 | 
| [21:47] | Everything I did to you? | 我对你做的一切 | 
| [21:48] | Anna, what are you talking about? | 安娜 你在说什么 | 
| [21:50] | It all came back to me when we were in the east wing of the palace, | 我们在宫殿东区时 我才想起来 | 
| [21:54] | how you ignored me for all those years, | 那么多年来 你一直不理我 | 
| [21:56] | left me to wander this place like a ghost. | 让我一个人像孤魂一样在这里游荡 | 
| [21:59] | Is this a joke? Because of my ruse? | 这是玩笑吗 因为我之前的小计谋 | 
| [22:02] | because if you’re trying to get back at me, | 你如果是想报复我一下 | 
| [22:03] | Anna, it isn’t funny. | 安娜 这可不好笑 | 
| [22:04] | Do you want to know the worst part? | 你知道最糟的是什么吗 | 
| [22:07] | You let me believe it was all my fault, | 你让我以为那都是我的错 | 
| [22:10] | that I had done something wrong. | 我做错了事 | 
| [22:12] | How can you say these things? | 你怎么能这么说 | 
| [22:14] | We promised we’d never be like this. | 我们保证过永远不会这样 | 
| [22:17] | What’s happened? | 发生了什么事 | 
| [22:18] | I’ve come to my senses. | 我想明白了 | 
| [22:22] | Anna, no! | 安娜 住手 | 
| [22:24] | Oh, this isn’t you. | 你怎么这样 | 
| [22:25] | – It can’t be. – I’m afraid it is. | -怎么可能 -让你失望了 | 
| [22:29] | – Ingrid, you’re not… – In an urn. No. | -英格丽 你不在… -瓮里 没错 | 
| [22:32] | Fortunately, I have a chance to show you | 幸好 我还有机会让你知道 | 
| [22:33] | that I am the only one who will ever understand you. | 能够理解你的人始终只有我 | 
| [22:36] | Anna never will. | 安娜永远不会 | 
| [22:41] | This is because of you. | 是你 | 
| [22:44] | You used your magic to cast a spell on her. | 你对她施了咒 | 
| [22:47] | Yes, but a spell that reveals her true feelings, | 没错 但这咒语能袒露她真实的想法 | 
| [22:51] | even if she wasn’t able to admit them before — | 即便她以前并不承认 | 
| [22:54] | Her deepest, darkest emotions | 她心灵最深处 最阴暗的情感 | 
| [22:57] | now brought into the light. | 都展现出来了 | 
| [23:00] | You wouldn’t even talk to me. | 你都不肯跟我说话 | 
| [23:02] | “Go away, Anna. Go away, Anna.” | “走开 安娜 走开 安娜” | 
| [23:06] | – You were supposed to be my sister! – I am your sister. | -你应该是我姐姐啊 -我是你姐姐 | 
| [23:10] | Anna, please, put the down the urn. | 安娜 拜托你把瓮放下 | 
| [23:13] | She won’t listen to you, Elsa, | 她不会听你的 艾尔莎 | 
| [23:15] | Just like your mother wouldn’t listen to me. | 就像你母亲不会听我的一样 | 
| [23:17] | The only way to stop her is accept who you truly are. | 唯一能阻止她的办法是接受你自己 | 
| [23:20] | Use your powers on her. | 对她使用你的魔法 | 
| [23:22] | No. I won’t give up on my sister. | 不 我不会放弃我妹妹的 | 
| [23:24] | Do it, Elsa! Freeze her! | 动手吧 艾尔莎 冻住她 | 
| [23:26] | No, I won’t. | 不 我不要 | 
| [23:27] | – I won’t hurt my sister. – Do it! | -我不会伤害我妹妹的 -动手 | 
| [23:31] | Do what you will, | 随你吧 | 
| [23:32] | but know that no matter what, Anna, I love you. | 但不管怎样 安娜 记住我爱你 | 
| [23:45] | – Wait. What? – No! | -等等 什么 -不 | 
| [23:47] | Elsa?! | 艾尔莎 | 
| [23:50] | What did you make me do? | 你让我做了什么 | 
| [23:51] | You foolish girl. | 你这个蠢姑娘 | 
| [23:54] | This is all your fault! | 都是你的错 | 
| [23:57] | Stay away from her! | 别碰她 | 
| [23:59] | Oh. Here comes the noble hero. | 大英雄来了 | 
| [24:04] | I know that look in your eyes — in both of your eyes. | 我见过那种眼神 你们那种眼神 | 
| [24:07] | Just let her go. | 放了她 | 
| [24:09] | Eventually, everyone sees me as a monster. | 最后 人人都视我为怪物 | 
| [24:15] | Maybe it’s time to embrace that… | 也许我该接受这一点了 | 
| [24:19] | and be one. | 做个真正的怪物 | 
| [24:50] | Elsa… | 艾尔莎 | 
| [24:53] | You will accept who you are one day, too. | 总有一天 你也会接受你真实的样子 | 
| [24:58] | And we will find our third sister, | 我们会找到第三位姐妹 | 
| [25:01] | no matter how long it takes. | 不管花多长时间 | 
| [25:18] | Emma, stop! | 艾玛 别进去 | 
| [25:20] | Elsa, what the hell are you doing here? | 艾尔莎 你来干什么 | 
| [25:21] | You have to leave now. | 你必须马上离开 | 
| [25:25] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 | 
| [25:27] | I won’t let you do this. | 我不能让你这么做 | 
| [25:29] | My powers are out of control. There’s no other way. | 我的魔法失控了 我别无选择 | 
| [25:32] | – Please, go, now. – No. | -求你快走吧 -不 | 
| [25:34] | You didn’t give up on me even when you nearly | 在那个冰洞里我差点把你冻死 | 
| [25:37] | froze to death in that ice cave, | 你都没有放弃我 | 
| [25:38] | so I’m not giving up on you now. | 所以我现在也不会放弃你 | 
| [25:41] | I know how scary it is, hurting someone you love. | 我知道伤害到所爱之人会让人多惶恐 | 
| [25:45] | I’ve lived in fear of that my entire life. | 我这一生都活在那种恐惧中 | 
| [25:49] | But giving up your magic is not the answer. | 但放弃魔法不是解决的办法 | 
| [25:52] | There is another way. | 还有别的出路 | 
| [25:53] | Yeah, you told me all about how Anna’s love saved you, | 我知道 你说过是安娜的爱救了你 | 
| [25:55] | and that’s great, | 那是很好 | 
| [25:58] | but guess what. | 但你知道吗 | 
| [26:00] | My version of that with Henry didn’t work. | 亨利的爱没能帮到我 | 
| [26:04] | This is all I have left. | 我只能这样了 | 
| [26:16] | I was wrong. | 我错了 | 
| [26:18] | It wasn’t just Anna’s love that saved me. | 救了我的不止是安娜的爱 | 
| [26:23] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 | 
| [26:25] | When I landed in this strange town, | 我来到这个陌生镇子后 | 
| [26:26] | I was certain that without Anna, I was doomed. | 一心觉得没有了安娜 我一定完蛋了 | 
| [26:29] | But I got control over my powers again without her. | 但她不在身边 我依然控制住了魔法 | 
| [26:32] | How? | 怎么控制 | 
| [26:34] | I didn’t really know until today, | 之前我也不知道 | 
| [26:37] | until the same thing happened to you, | 直到今天看到你遇到同样的事 | 
| [26:38] | and then it finally hit me. | 我才突然明白了 | 
| [26:41] | It’s not only Anna’s love or Henry’s that can save us. | 能救我们的不仅是安娜或亨利的爱 | 
| [26:47] | They accept us for who we are, and that’s important. | 他们接受我们真实的样子 这很重要 | 
| [26:51] | But it’s not enough. It’s on us, too. | 但还不够 我们自己也是关键 | 
| [26:56] | You have to love yourself, Emma, the good and the bad. | 你要爱你自己 艾玛 无论优缺点 | 
| [27:01] | The only way to ever truly be in control of your powers | 能永远控制住自己魔法的唯一办法 | 
| [27:04] | is to embrace them. | 就是接受你自己 | 
| [27:07] | Because this… | 因为 | 
| [27:10] | this is who you are. | 这是你的一部分 | 
| [27:19] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 | 
| [27:21] | It’s time to stop being afraid. | 不要再害怕了 | 
| [27:24] | But this could kill you. | 你可能会因此丧命的 | 
| [27:26] | I’ll take that risk if you will. | 只要你愿意 我甘愿冒这险 | 
| [28:15] | No. | 不 | 
| [28:20] | Well, I’m guessing she didn’t go through with it. | 看来她没有那么做 | 
| [28:23] | So sorry. | 真是遗憾 | 
| [28:26] | Oh, but I do love the look of loss on your face. | 可我好喜欢看到你失望的表情 | 
| [28:31] | I may not have the savior, pirate. | 我虽然没得到救世主 海盗 | 
| [28:34] | But I assure you, today won’t be a complete loss. | 但我向你保证 今天我也不会空手而归 | 
| [28:41] | I need to fill that hat with power, yes, | 我需要为那顶帽子积蓄魔力 | 
| [28:43] | but that was only part of the equation. | 但那只是整件事的一部分 | 
| [28:48] | Because I need something else, a secret ingredient, | 我还需要别的 一剂秘密元素 | 
| [28:54] | one I didn’t know about… | 我之前并不知道 | 
| [28:56] | until an associate clued me in. | 直到一位伙伴告诉了我 | 
| [29:00] | A heart. | 一颗人心 | 
| [29:01] | Well, if you need my help procuring it, | 如果你需要我帮忙 | 
| [29:02] | know the only help I give you is with your demise. | 那我只能杀了你取心了 | 
| [29:06] | Oh, you’re gonna help me, all right. | 你会帮我的 | 
| [29:09] | You see, this spell | 这道咒语 | 
| [29:11] | is gonna finally separate me from the dagger | 可以将我和匕首分离 | 
| [29:14] | so it no longer holds power over me. | 这样它就无法再控制我 | 
| [29:16] | But to cast it… | 但要施咒 | 
| [29:19] | I need the heart of someone special, | 我还需要一颗特别之人的心脏 | 
| [29:21] | someone who knew me before the dagger… | 这个人要认识曾经的我 | 
| [29:25] | before I was the Dark One. | 成为黑暗者之前的那个我 | 
| [29:28] | Unfortunately, everyone who fits that description | 不幸的是 所有符合这一要求的人 | 
| [29:33] | is already dead, but one still lives. | 都已经死了 只有一位还活着 | 
| [29:37] | No. | 不 | 
| [29:38] | – No! – Yes. | -不 -没错 | 
| [29:40] | As luck would have it, dearie, you’re my oldest friend. | 真是幸运啊 亲爱的 我俩是老相识了 | 
| [29:51] | Get on with it, then. | 动手吧 | 
| [29:53] | Just do it. | 快动手吧 | 
| [29:54] | Oh, no. | 不 | 
| [29:57] | I promised you we’d have some fun first. | 我说过要先跟你玩玩的 | 
| [30:01] | You’re gonna do everything I say | 你要对我言听计从 | 
| [30:04] | because you’re my puppet now. | 因为你现在是我的木偶了 | 
| [30:07] | You’re gonna find another way | 你得找到其他办法 | 
| [30:08] | to fill that hat with the power it needs. | 让帽子充满所需的魔法 | 
| [30:11] | And then? | 然后 | 
| [30:14] | Then I’ll kill you. | 然后我才会杀了你 | 
| [30:18] | I see someone’s been practicing their rock-troll memory magic. | 看来某人一直在练习石地精的记忆魔法 | 
| [30:23] | Quite impressive, dearie. | 很厉害嘛 亲爱的 | 
| [30:26] | You know, I-I prefer her better this way. | 我更喜欢她现在的样子 | 
| [30:29] | More cooperative. Less mouthy. | 乖多了 废话也少了 | 
| [30:36] | But this? | 但这玩意 | 
| [30:40] | This was much lovelier when it was around her neck. | 挂在她脖子上时要可爱得多 | 
| [30:43] | You know… when she was breathing. | 就是…她还能喘气的时候 | 
| [30:47] | What do you want, Rumplestiltskin? | 你要干什么 朗普斯金 | 
| [30:49] | Just an old trinket your frozen niece stole from me — | 你被冰封的侄女从我这里偷了件小玩意 | 
| [30:52] | a hat. | 一顶帽子 | 
| [30:54] | I haven’t seen it. | 我没看到 | 
| [30:57] | Ooh, lying is so un-queenly, Ingrid. | 撒谎可不是女王的风格 英格丽 | 
| [31:04] | Where is she? Give her back — | 她在哪里 把她还给我 | 
| [31:06] | Careful, dearie. | 小心 亲爱的 | 
| [31:08] | You’re not the only one | 不只有你一个人 | 
| [31:09] | who knows how to hide something of value. | 知道如何藏贵重的东西 | 
| [31:12] | We wouldn’t want it lost forever, now would we? | 可不想让它永远消失 对吧 | 
| [31:15] | Though I’m curious why you took memories from that poor girl. | 我很好奇 你为什么拿走那可怜女孩的记忆 | 
| [31:19] | I mean, you would have thought | 难道将她 | 
| [31:20] | being trapped inside a bread bin was punishment enough. | 困在面包箱里还不够折磨她吗 | 
| [31:24] | She learned more than she was meant to. | 她不经意间知道的太多了 | 
| [31:27] | I wanted us to have a fresh start. | 我想跟她重新来过 | 
| [31:28] | Don’t we all, dearie? Don’t we all? | 人皆如此嘛 亲爱的 人皆如此 | 
| [31:33] | You know, uh… I’m gonna make you a deal — | 这样吧 我跟你做个交易 | 
| [31:37] | An urn for a hat, as simple as that. | 瓮换帽子 就这么简单 | 
| [31:41] | And just to make it easy for you, | 为了让你方便 | 
| [31:43] | When you “Find” the object of my desire, | 等你”找到”我要的东西 | 
| [31:46] | just say my name three times, and I shall come to you. | 叫我的名字三次 我就会来找你 | 
| [31:50] | See you soon! | 回见 | 
| [32:00] | Swan! Are you all right? | 斯旺 你没事吧 | 
| [32:04] | She didn’t do it. She didn’t take away her magic. | 她没做 她没有放弃魔法 | 
| [32:06] | Wow, I’ve never seen people so happy | 我第一次见到有人会因为 | 
| [32:07] | about me not doing something. | 我没做什么事这么高兴 | 
| [32:09] | We’ll find another way to defeat the snow queen — | 我们会找到其他办法打败白雪女王的 | 
| [32:12] | together. | 同心协力 | 
| [32:17] | Easy, tiger, we’ve got company. | 等等 猛男 旁边有人呢 | 
| [32:19] | I didn’t know you were such a fan of my magic. | 我没想到你这么喜欢我的魔法 | 
| [32:22] | Why would you say that, Swan? | 这话从何说起 斯旺 | 
| [32:23] | I’m a fan of every part of you. | 我喜欢你的全部 | 
| [32:25] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧 | 
| [32:27] | Of course, love. Why? | 当然 亲爱的 怎么了 | 
| [32:28] | If you look at me any harder, | 你眼光再犀利点 | 
| [32:30] | tou’re gonna drill a hole in my head. | 我的脑袋就要被钻出洞了 | 
| [32:34] | I’m just relieved. | 我只是松了口气 | 
| [32:37] | You should go outside. | 你应该出去 | 
| [32:38] | I have a feeling there are a lot of worried people | 我感觉会有很多忧心忡忡的人 | 
| [32:40] | who will be glad to see you. | 乐意见到你的 | 
| [33:40] | I got here as fast as I could. | 我尽快赶过来了 | 
| [33:42] | What’s so important you couldn’t say over the phone? | 什么事那么重要不能在电话里说 | 
| [33:43] | I’ll show you in a second. | 我马上给你看 | 
| [33:44] | But first, you remember this? | 但首先 你记得这个吗 | 
| [33:47] | Uh, the book you apparently stole from me? | 你显然是从我这里偷走的书吗 | 
| [33:49] | Yes, I remember it quite well. | 我记得很清楚 | 
| [33:51] | You knew I was a thief when you met me. | 你刚遇到我时我就是个大盗 | 
| [33:53] | All right, so, tonight, I came here looking, | 好了 今晚 我来这里找 | 
| [33:55] | trying to find a clue towards that author — | 关于作者的线索 | 
| [33:57] | towards your happy ending. | 你的幸福结局的线索 | 
| [33:59] | In the public library? | 在公共图书馆里 | 
| [34:01] | Robin, my happy ending is not a Stephen King book-on-tape. | 罗宾 我的幸福结局不是斯蒂芬·金的有声小说 | 
| [34:04] | Hang on. But then the strangest thing happened. | 等等 然后发生了件很奇怪的事 | 
| [34:07] | I found something. | 我有所发现 | 
| [34:21] | Is this…us? | 这是我们吗 | 
| [34:23] | Yes. | 是的 | 
| [34:25] | Inside the pub. | 在酒馆里 | 
| [34:27] | I don’t understand. This isn’t what happened. | 我不明白 事实不是这样的 | 
| [34:29] | Is this from the book? | 这是书里的吗 | 
| [34:31] | 23…Page 23. Is it missing from the book? | 23 第23页 书里缺了这一页吗 | 
| [34:34] | No. No, it’s already there, and it’s you leaving me. | 没有 已经有了 是你离开了我 | 
| [34:38] | This goes in the same place. | 这是同一页 | 
| [34:40] | This is the meeting that we never had. | 这是我们没发生的见面 | 
| [34:47] | What does it mean? | 这是什么意思 | 
| [34:49] | It means that your fate could have gone many different ways. | 这意味着你的命运本可有许多不同的可能 | 
| [34:53] | It means you’re not doomed to suffer. | 意味着你不是注定要受折磨 | 
| [34:55] | There’s a bright future for you around every turn, | 每一个转角都有光明的未来等着你 | 
| [34:58] | even if you miss one. | 即使你错过了一个 | 
| [35:03] | Well, where did you find it? | 你是从哪找到的 | 
| [35:06] | Is there another book? What shelf? | 还有别的书吗 哪个书架 | 
| [35:08] | No, it was in my satchel. | 不 就在我的背包里 | 
| [35:10] | What? | 什么 | 
| [35:12] | Not at first. It wasn’t there when I left. | 一开始不在 我放下包时并不在 | 
| [35:13] | It…appeared. | 就那么出现了 | 
| [35:18] | Like magic. | 像魔法一样 | 
| [35:19] | It’s a sign. | 这是一个征兆 | 
| [35:21] | And you can take it however you want, but to me, | 随便你怎么想 但是对于我来说 | 
| [35:23] | it’s showing you possibility — hope. | 这表示了可能性 希望 | 
| [35:29] | That’s not something that would ever happen to a villain, is it? | 这可不是坏人能够得到的 不是吗 | 
| [35:36] | What is it? | 怎么了 | 
| [35:40] | I owe someone a quarter. | 我欠某人25美分 | 
| [37:07] | Rumplestiltskin. | 朗普斯金 | 
| [37:09] | Rumplestiltskin. | 朗普斯金 | 
| [37:11] | – Rumplest– – Stop! | -朗普斯 -停下 | 
| [37:13] | I have traveled far to find you. | 我千里迢迢来找你 | 
| [37:16] | Why are you conjuring the dark one | 你和魔法师有交易 | 
| [37:18] | when you have a deal with the sorcerer? | 为何还要召唤黑暗者 | 
| [37:22] | Do you doubt he can find the sister you seek? | 你怀疑他无法帮你找到你想要的姐妹吗 | 
| [37:25] | No. But I lost the one that I already had. | 不 但我失去了本来拥有的那个 | 
| [37:29] | You told me you were a patient woman. | 你说过你是个有耐心的女人 | 
| [37:32] | Happy endings can take a long time, but they do happen. | 幸福结局要经历漫长的等待 但总会来的 | 
| [37:36] | Does that mean you found a match? | 你找到了合适的人选吗 | 
| [37:38] | The sorcerer did locate a third magical sister, yes, | 魔法师已经找到第三个魔法姐妹了 | 
| [37:42] | and she… | 而她 | 
| [37:44] | will be a perfect match. | 将会是完美人选 | 
| [37:47] | What do you mean, “will be”? | “将会是”是什么意思 | 
| [37:49] | Therein lies the catch. | 关键就在这里 | 
| [37:52] | She is not born yet. | 她还没有出生 | 
| [37:53] | How does the sorcerer know something | 魔法师怎么会知道 | 
| [37:55] | that hasn’t happened yet? | 还没发生的事情 | 
| [37:56] | He knows many things. | 他知道许多事情 | 
| [38:00] | For example, he knows that if you deliver that hat… | 比如 他知道如果你把那顶帽子 | 
| [38:05] | to the dark one, | 交给黑暗者 | 
| [38:08] | you will never find your happy ending. | 你就永远无法得到幸福结局 | 
| [38:11] | But if I give it to you… | 但如果我给你 | 
| [38:15] | I will? | 就能得到吗 | 
| [38:16] | You will find this third sister | 你会找到第三个姐妹 | 
| [38:20] | and be reunited with the one you’ve just lost. | 并和你刚刚失去的这个重逢 | 
| [38:33] | This door will lead you to a new land… | 这扇门会带你去一个新的国度 | 
| [38:37] | Where your happy ending awaits. | 你的幸福结局就在那里等你 | 
| [38:40] | Just hand over the box, | 把盒子交给我 | 
| [38:44] | and I will open it for you. | 我就为你打开门 | 
| [38:45] | You said that the sorcerer doesn’t make deals… | 你说过魔法师不做交易 | 
| [38:51] | Especially with people like me. | 特别是和我这样的人 | 
| [38:53] | Why is he doing this now? | 他现在为什么又这么做了 | 
| [38:56] | The hat is important to him. | 帽子对他来说很重要 | 
| [39:00] | And sometimes, people surprise you. | 有时 人们会做出让你惊讶的事 | 
| [39:20] | Now take this. | 拿上这个 | 
| [39:24] | When the time comes… | 等到时机成熟 | 
| [39:28] | it will lead you to your third sister. | 它会引领你找到第三个姐妹 | 
| [40:24] | Emma! Did you do it? | 艾玛 你做了吗 | 
| [40:27] | I didn’t, thanks to Elsa. | 没有 多亏了艾尔莎 | 
| [40:30] | I’m so, so glad. Just…please don’t change. | 我太高兴了 求你不要改变 | 
| [40:33] | I don’t want to. | 我不想 | 
| [40:35] | We love you, no matter what. | 不管怎样 我们都爱你 | 
| [40:36] | I know. | 我知道 | 
| [40:37] | Hey, kid. How are you? | 孩子 你好吗 | 
| [40:40] | Just glad you’re okay. | 我很高兴你没事 | 
| [40:42] | So, your magic — are you in control of it again? | 你的魔法 你又能控制了吗 | 
| [40:46] | Absolutely. | 当然 | 
| [41:32] | Cool. | 酷 | 
| [41:36] | Mom, when did you get that? | 妈妈 你什么时候戴上那个的 | 
| [41:38] | I don’t know. | 不知道 | 
| [41:42] | Emma, what’s happening? | 艾玛 发生了什么 | 
| [41:46] | It won’t come off. | 摘不下来 | 
| [41:48] | Mine won’t, either. | 我的也是 | 
| [41:54] | I feel it, too. | 我也感觉到了 | 
| [41:56] | It’s like it’s funneling all my magic away, like it’s… | 它似乎在吸取我的魔法 就像是 | 
| [41:59] | harnessing it somehow. | 在利用它 | 
| [42:01] | Any idea what this is? | 知道这是什么吗 | 
| [42:05] | No. | 不知道 | 
| [42:07] | But I have a pretty good idea where it came from. | 但我能猜到是从哪里来的 | 
| [42:20] | You look disappointed. | 你看起来很失望 | 
| [42:21] | Miss Swan did not behave as I had hoped. | 斯旺女士并没有按我希望的去做 | 
| [42:25] | Did you have a hand in it? | 和你有关吗 | 
| [42:27] | Of course not. | 当然没有 | 
| [42:28] | My hands were trapped here the entire time. | 我这段时间一直困在这里 | 
| [42:32] | Although, as you said, | 不过 正如你所说 | 
| [42:34] | the urn dust didn’t last long at all. | 瓮的尘土没持续多久 | 
| [42:37] | I’d keep my distance if I were you. | 如果我是你 就保持距离 | 
| [42:39] | You really don’t understand what’s happening, do you? | 你是真不知道是怎么回事吧 | 
| [42:42] | I wasn’t the one who saved Emma. | 不是我救了艾玛 | 
| [42:45] | Elsa was. | 是艾尔莎 | 
| [42:45] | They really are quite wonderful together — like sisters. | 她们俩真的好默契 就像姐妹一样 | 
| [42:50] | Your strange fixation really holds no interest for me. | 我对你奇怪的偏执没有兴趣 | 
| [42:53] | But it should. | 但你应该有 | 
| [42:55] | And it will. | 也会有的 | 
| [42:57] | You see, these ribbons were of no use to me | 你瞧 这些丝带曾经对我毫无用处 | 
| [42:59] | until this moment. | 直到此时 | 
| [43:02] | They can bond three magical sisters together, | 它们可以将三个拥有魔法的姐妹联系在一起 | 
| [43:04] | but only if all of us are a perfect match. | 但前提是我们是绝配 | 
| [43:09] | And what makes for this perfect match? | 什么叫绝配 | 
| [43:11] | When all three have embraced their powers, | 当三人都接受了自己的能力 | 
| [43:13] | which we now have, thanks to you. | 现在已经实现 多亏了你 | 
| [43:22] | Now I wield the magic of my three sisters. | 现在 我能使用三姐妹的力量 | 
| [43:25] | Now my mirror is complete. | 现在我的镜子完整了 | 
| [43:28] | And with this power, | 有了这份法力 | 
| [43:30] | I can finally cast a spell over all of storybrooke. | 我终于能给童话镇施咒了 | 
| [43:34] | I could probably even defeat you | 我或许 甚至可以打败你 | 
| [43:38] | and decorate this place with your bones. | 用你的尸骨装饰这里 | 
| [43:41] | Shall I try? | 我要不要试试 | 
| [43:42] | Dearie, I warn you — | 亲爱的 我警告你 | 
| [43:45] | do not overestimate your power. | 不要高估你的能力 | 
| [43:52] | And I warn you — don’t underestimate it. | 我也警告你 不要低估我 |