时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | She wants it to be just the three of us. | 她想只留我们三人 |
[00:06] | Her perfect family. | 组建她的完美家庭 |
[00:07] | Anna and Elsa must know the truth! | 安娜和艾尔莎必须知道真相 |
[00:09] | We might not make it home, but this could. | 我们可能回不了家了 但这个可以 |
[00:11] | I figured out your plan. | 我已经弄清了你的计划 |
[00:13] | You want to cleave yourself from the dagger. | 你想要摆脱匕首 |
[00:15] | My mirror is complete. | 我的镜子完整了 |
[00:16] | I can finally cast a spell over all of Storybrooke. | 我终于能给童话镇施咒了 |
[00:28] | Well done, dearie. | 真是厉害 亲爱的 |
[00:31] | It appears you’ve won. | 看来你赢了 |
[00:34] | That’s big of you. | 你真是大度 |
[00:36] | A welcome change. You’re usually so confrontational. | 这种改变太好了 你总是那么气冲冲的 |
[00:40] | I prefer reasonable. | 我更喜欢讲道理 |
[00:42] | I’d like to make a deal. | 我想跟你做个交易 |
[00:44] | You have nothing that I want. | 你没有我想要的东西 |
[00:45] | Well, perhaps I do. | 或许我有 |
[00:47] | This spell of yours, when it hits… | 你的咒语 据它到达… |
[00:50] | In a few hours from now? | 估计就剩几小时了吧 |
[00:52] | Sundown. | 日落到达 |
[00:52] | Sundown. Yeah. | 日落 好的 |
[00:54] | It’ll bring out the darkness in everyone in this town. | 小镇上每个人的阴暗面都会浮现出来 |
[00:57] | It’ll do more than that. | 可不止这样 |
[00:59] | They will tear themselves apart until everyone is dead. | 他们会自相残杀 直到每个人都死光 |
[01:06] | Not everyone. | 不会是每个人 |
[01:09] | You’ll have what you want — | 你会得到你想要的 |
[01:11] | You alone with your “sisters” Elsa and Emma | 你跟你的姐妹们 艾尔莎和艾玛 |
[01:14] | doing who knows what, | 单独一起 随你们干什么 |
[01:17] | and I’ll be here, too, | 我也会在这里 |
[01:18] | spending every waking moment of my immortal life | 我会把我无限的生命 |
[01:23] | trying to rip your heart out. | 用在试图杀你上面 |
[01:27] | It seems you do have something to offer. | 看来你的确有筹码 |
[01:30] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[01:33] | To leave. | 离开 |
[01:37] | Didn’t we already make this deal? | 这笔交易我们不是都做过了吗 |
[01:38] | Yes, but I have an eye for a loophole, | 是的 但我最会钻漏洞 |
[01:40] | and I think I’ve spotted yours. | 而我想我发现了你的漏洞 |
[01:43] | My wife and grandson will be destroyed by this spell, | 我的妻子和孙子会被咒语毁掉 |
[01:47] | so I want you to allow them to leave with me. | 所以我要你 允许他们随我离开 |
[01:52] | You spare the two of them, | 你不动他们 |
[01:54] | I spare you misery. | 我也不动你 |
[01:57] | Do we have a deal? | 成交吗 |
[02:01] | Enjoy your trip. | 一路顺风 |
[02:11] | Belle was right. My aunt it actually doing this. | 贝儿说中了 我姨妈真这么做了 |
[02:16] | The spell of shattered sight. | 破碎景象咒 |
[02:21] | We open the mines and the vault. We take shelter there. | 我们打开矿井和地下室 躲在那里 |
[02:24] | This is magic. It doesn’t care about ceilings. | 这是魔法 天棚是挡不住的 |
[02:28] | – It’s started. – How long? | -已经开始了 -多久会到 |
[02:34] | By sundown. | 日落时 |
[02:37] | By sundown, everyone in this town will start… | 日落时 这镇上的人都会 |
[02:39] | tearing each other apart. | 开始自相残杀 |
[02:43] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[02:45] | The answer is simple. | 答案很简单 |
[02:47] | Let’s not be in town. | 我们别留在这里了 |
[02:53] | Hardly an elegant solution. | 这办法可真笨 |
[02:56] | Nothing wrong with brute force if it works. | 如果蛮力好用 也没什么不对 |
[02:58] | If we can get over, we can build a frame, | 如果能越过去 可以搭个架子 |
[03:00] | take people over one at a time. | 一个个把人接出去 |
[03:02] | David, be careful. | 戴维 小心点 |
[03:20] | – You okay? – David? | -你没事吧 -戴维 |
[03:24] | Looks like that wall doesn’t care much for your brute force. | 看来这冰墙不在乎你的蛮力呢 |
[03:36] | Elsa? No, stop. Hey. | 艾尔莎 别 停下 |
[03:37] | No! That thing could go off again! | 别 那东西可能又会冒出来呢 |
[03:41] | – Come on. – It’s Anna’s necklace. | -走吧 -是安娜的项链 |
[03:44] | I thought it was gone. | 我以为丢了呢 |
[03:46] | – It’s like a miracle. – Glad you found it, | -简直像奇迹一样 -很高兴你找到了 |
[03:47] | but sentimentality’s not worth risking your life over. | 但不值得因为感情用事丢了性命 |
[03:50] | It’s a sign, Emma — a sign we’re gonna win. | 这是预兆 艾玛 我们会赢的 |
[03:52] | Is everyone into this hope thing now? | 你们现在都开始抱希望了吗 |
[03:54] | If we’re gonna win, we need to stop wasting time. | 如果我们想赢 就不能再浪费时间了 |
[03:56] | Mom, dad, Leroy, | 妈妈 爸爸 勒罗伊 |
[03:57] | go tell everyone what’s going on. | 去告诉大家发生了什么 |
[03:57] | When this goes down, | 等咒语来袭 |
[03:58] | everyone needs to be separated from their loved ones | 每个人都得跟自己爱的人分开 |
[03:59] | if they don’t want to hurt each other. | 否则就会伤及彼此 |
[04:01] | Killian, go to the waterfront. | 基里安 去海边 |
[04:02] | see if we can use boats to get some people out. | 看能不能驾船带些人离开 |
[04:04] | I have to warn Robin Hood. His camp’s not far from here. | 我得去通知罗宾汉 他的营地离这里不远 |
[04:06] | Okay, go. | 好 去吧 |
[04:07] | Elsa and I are gonna talk to Gold, see if he has any ideas. | 艾尔莎和我去跟戈登谈谈 看他有没有办法 |
[04:08] | – Henry, you come with us. – No. | -亨利 你跟我们来 -不行 |
[04:10] | He’s with me. I’m his best chance. | 他得跟着我 跟我最安全 |
[04:12] | That might not be true. | 或许不是这样的 |
[04:13] | Emma and I? I think we’re immune. | 我认为艾玛和我 我们对咒语免疫 |
[04:15] | – What? – These ribbons. | -什么 -这些丝带 |
[04:18] | If the Snow Queen wants us to be her sisters, | 如果白雪女王想要我们做她的姐妹 |
[04:20] | then the curse won’t affect us. | 那诅咒就不会影响我们 |
[04:21] | So I should definitely watch Henry. | 所以绝对该由我来照看亨利 |
[04:22] | No. You’re part of this nut job’s plan. | 不行 你是那疯子计划的一部分 |
[04:25] | I want Henry near me as long as it’s safe for him. | 只要我还能保护亨利 我就要把他留在身边 |
[04:28] | It’s okay, mom. I’ll be fine with her. | 没事 妈妈 我跟着她不会有事 |
[04:34] | Be careful, kid. | 小心 孩子 |
[04:35] | We gotta go. | 我们得走了 |
[04:37] | This is happening now. | 咒语来了 |
[04:52] | Any luck? | 有发现吗 |
[04:54] | No. It appears to be pretty much unstoppable. | 没有 看起来是无法阻挡的 |
[04:57] | The one thing I did find is there may be a way | 我唯一的发现 是或许有办法 |
[05:01] | to undo the effects from anyone it touches. | 解除咒语对受其影响者的效力 |
[05:05] | That’s wonderful. | 太好了 |
[05:06] | It seems that when somebody’s been touched by the spell, | 看来 被施过咒的人 |
[05:10] | that you can use them to undo it. | 可以用来进行咒语解除 |
[05:13] | With a strand of their hair, | 用一缕那人的头发 |
[05:14] | you can make some kind of counterspell, like a vaccine. | 可以制造一个反咒 就像疫苗一样 |
[05:20] | My sister. | 我妹妹 |
[05:21] | What? | 什么 |
[05:23] | My aunt said she put me in that urn. | 我姨妈说是她把我关进了瓮里 |
[05:25] | I didn’t believe her because Anna would never do that, | 我当时不信 因为安娜是不会那么做的 |
[05:27] | unless she was under that spell. | 除非她是被施咒了 |
[05:29] | We have to get to her. | 我们得找到她 |
[05:30] | But you — you still don’t know where she is. | 但是 你还是不知道她在哪里 |
[05:33] | No, but now you can help me find her. | 是啊 但现在你能帮我找到她了 |
[05:35] | You said if I had something of hers, | 你说如果我有她的东西 |
[05:37] | you could use this locator spell. | 你可以用定位咒找到她 |
[05:38] | Well, now I have something of hers. | 现在我有她的东西了 |
[05:43] | Sometimes sentimentality pays off. | 有时候感情用事也是有用的 |
[05:45] | Point Elsa. | 艾尔莎一分 |
[05:50] | There’s… | 这上面 |
[05:51] | Mirror dust in this. | 有镜子碎尘 |
[05:53] | Actually embedded in the metal. | 就嵌在金属上 |
[05:57] | So I was right. She was under that spell. | 那么我猜对了 她的确被施咒了 |
[06:00] | So if we find Anna, | 如果我们能找到安娜 |
[06:03] | she can save everyone. | 她就可以救大家 |
[06:05] | I’ll round up the fairies. | 我会把仙子召集来 |
[06:07] | They can set up shop somewhere close | 让他们在这附近找地方作工作室 |
[06:09] | and figure out how to make the counterspell. | 想办法制造反咒 |
[06:13] | Thank you. Let’s go. | 谢谢 我们走吧 |
[06:15] | Elsa, you realize this is a long shot. | 艾尔莎 这希望并不大 |
[06:17] | I was time traveling when I brought you here, | 我带你来这里时穿越了时空 |
[06:19] | and when Anna disappeared, it was — | 而安娜失踪已经是… |
[06:20] | 30 years ago. I know. | 30年前了 我知道 |
[06:22] | But she’s okay. She has to be. | 但她没事的 一定没事的 |
[06:24] | And I don’t care how old she is. She can save us. | 我不管她多老了 她能救我们 |
[06:28] | Okay, then. We’re relying on mirror dust and fairies, | 好吧 虽然要依靠镜尘和仙子 |
[06:30] | but w we have a plan, which is progress. | 但至少有计划了 这也算进步 |
[06:32] | Let’s go find your sister. | 去找你妹妹吧 |
[06:40] | Holy cats! That is cold. | 天呐 冷死人了 |
[06:44] | Ice is like that, I’ve noticed. | 冰就这样 我发现了 |
[06:47] | The urn. | 那个瓮 |
[06:48] | It was here. It’s gone, and so is Elsa and my aunt! | 刚刚还在 不见了 还有艾尔莎和我姨妈 |
[06:51] | But I saw you with it. | 我看见你拿着的 |
[06:52] | Well, now it’s missing, and Elsa is in it. | 现在不见了 艾尔莎还在里面呢 |
[06:54] | I just have to get her out, let her know I didn’t mean it. | 我得救出她 让她知道那不是我本意 |
[06:58] | What’s that? | 什么东西 |
[07:01] | It’s straw. | 稻草 |
[07:03] | Gold straw. | 金稻草 |
[07:05] | Rumplestiltskin. Kristoff… | 朗普斯金 克里斯托夫 |
[07:07] | My aunt doesn’t have the urn. He does. | 瓮不在我姨妈那里 是在他手上 |
[07:11] | You are literally hanging a big assumption on a really thin straw. | 你可真是凭一根小小的稻草做大胆的猜测啊 |
[07:14] | But it makes sense. | 但这说得通啊 |
[07:15] | He would never let someone walk off with something he valued. | 他才不会轻易允许别人带走他看重的东西 |
[07:17] | I should’ve known he’d follow me. | 我早该知道他会跟踪我 |
[07:20] | – And this is…Good news? – Don’t worry. | -这是好事吗 -别担心 |
[07:22] | We can get to him. We can handle him. | 我们可以找到他 我们可以应付他的 |
[07:24] | And even if we can’t, we can figure out a way how to. | 就算不行 我们也能想到办法 |
[07:26] | Elsa is the only one who can rule Arendelle. | 艾尔莎是阿伦黛尔唯一的统治者 |
[07:30] | Um, I beg to differ. | 我可不这么想 |
[07:33] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干什么 |
[07:35] | Hearing you confess you attacked the reigning queen, | 听到你承认你袭击了在任女王 |
[07:37] | and then lost her to another land — | 还让她遗失他乡 |
[07:39] | That sounds like treason to me. Doesn’t it, guys? | 听上去应该算是叛国罪了 对不对 |
[07:41] | And I sang with you. | 我还跟你一起唱歌了呢 |
[07:47] | You’re both under arrest, | 你俩都被捕了 |
[07:48] | under my order as the new king of Arendelle. | 这是我作为新阿伦黛尔国王下达的命令 |
[07:52] | What? | 什么 |
[07:53] | We were all frozen, | 我们本来都被冻住了 |
[07:53] | but now that your sister’s spell has worn off, | 但现在你姐姐的咒语失效了 |
[07:55] | no will will argue with a new benevolent leader such as myself. | 没人会质疑我这样仁慈的君主 |
[07:58] | It wasn’t her. | 不是她干的 |
[08:03] | As if anyone will believe that. | 难道有人会信吗 |
[08:06] | Okay, you know what? | 好吧 听着 |
[08:08] | You got us. | 你逮到我们了 |
[08:36] | Stop them! | 拦住他们 |
[08:51] | No fleeing by boat then. | 看来乘船逃走也不行了 |
[08:53] | This Snow Queen is good, isn’t she? | 这个白雪女王挺厉害啊 是吧 |
[09:01] | Sit, lad. | 坐 伙计 |
[09:03] | Don’t forget where your heart lies. | 别忘了你的心在何处 |
[09:06] | Now I have a job for you. | 我有项任务交给你 |
[09:10] | You remember how this works. | 你还记得这东西的原理吧 |
[09:13] | The hat? Not Emma. | 帽子 你休想对付艾玛 |
[09:15] | No, no. Not this time. | 不不 这次不是 |
[09:18] | I have a better plan. | 我有个更好的计划 |
[09:20] | Granny’s diner is being converted into a temporary hive | 外婆家被改成了临时蜂巢 |
[09:24] | for the vilest of creatures — the pious little fleas. | 里面是群最讨厌 最虔诚的小跳蚤 |
[09:28] | Pious? The fairies? | 虔诚 仙子吗 |
[09:30] | Just like any flying pests, | 跟其他会飞的害虫一样 |
[09:32] | if you wanna eliminate the infestation, | 如果想根除虫害 |
[09:35] | it’s important to get them all. | 就得一举消灭全部 |
[09:39] | Doing so will infuse this hat with enough power | 而这样一来 帽子也会拥有足够法力 |
[09:43] | to allow me to cleave myself from the dagger | 让我可以摆脱匕首 |
[09:46] | and then leave this town with my powers intact, | 能在保全魔法的情况下离开小镇 |
[09:50] | a suddenly urgent undertaking. Now will you assist me? | 现在这一点尤为急迫 你会帮我吗 |
[09:54] | You have my heart. You know I can’t refuse. | 我的心在你手上 你知道我无法拒绝 |
[09:56] | Indeed. | 是啊 |
[09:58] | But here’s the rub, dearie. | 但问题是 亲爱的 |
[10:00] | My wife has just called to inform me that she intends | 我妻子刚刚打电话告诉我 她今天都要 |
[10:02] | to spend the day sequestered amongst said fleas. | 跟那群跳蚤一起度过了 |
[10:05] | So I need you to stand by | 所以我需要你静待时机 |
[10:09] | while I get her out of the way. | 我会去把她带走 |
[10:11] | The fairies are working to stop the spell. | 仙子们在努力阻止咒语 |
[10:17] | You’re killing the cure? | 你要毁掉反咒 |
[10:19] | You do this, you condemn the entire town, | 你这么做 无异于让整个镇子 |
[10:21] | and even your own grandson, to whatever happens. | 甚至包括你的孙子 等待可怕的命运 |
[10:23] | No, I’m not leaving Henry. | 不 我才不会留下亨利 |
[10:26] | I will take him and I will take Belle | 我要带上他 和贝儿 |
[10:30] | and I will leave this town to its fate. | 留下小镇面对命运 |
[10:32] | But Emma and everyone else… | 但艾玛和其他人… |
[10:35] | I don’t have time for everyone else. | 我没时间管其他人了 |
[10:38] | And if I have to choose between everyone else and me… | 如果让我在其他人和我之间做选择 |
[10:41] | “Me” wins every time. | 肯定永远是”我”赢 |
[10:46] | You can clench your jaw… | 随你怎么咬牙切齿 |
[10:49] | and flash your eyes all you wish, | 吹胡子瞪眼 |
[10:52] | because it doesn’t change the fact… | 都无法改变这个事实 |
[10:59] | that we’re in this together. | 你跟我是一伙儿的 |
[11:06] | Are you all right? All right, sit down. Tell me… | 你没事吧 来坐下 说说… |
[11:10] | What’s this? What is this called? | 这是什么 这叫什么 |
[11:13] | An arrow. | 箭 |
[11:13] | Yes. And where does this go? | 没错 这东西呢 |
[11:15] | Flight. | 箭翎 |
[11:16] | Flight, yeah. Stay right there. | 没错 待在这里 |
[11:19] | – Regina. – It’s happening. | -瑞金娜 -开始了 |
[11:22] | You and your men need to scatter. | 你和你的人得散开 |
[11:23] | All together like this with all these weapons? | 你们聚在一起 还有这么多武器 |
[11:25] | You’ll kill each other once the spell hits. | 咒语降临时 你们会杀死彼此 |
[11:28] | Will! Will Scarlet! | 威尔 威尔·斯卡利特 |
[11:32] | There’s no need to yell. I’m just here, Robin. | 没必要吼 我就在这里 罗宾 |
[11:33] | Emergency. Break camp. | 紧急情况 拔营 |
[11:35] | Right then. Come on, little man. | 好吧 走吧 小伙子 |
[11:39] | Why don’t you go help? | 你去帮忙吧 |
[11:46] | What? | 怎么了 |
[11:47] | Is there something else? | 还有别的事吗 |
[11:50] | No. I’m just trying to memorize you like this. | 不 我只是想记住你这个样子 |
[11:53] | Like what? Nervous and alarmed? | 什么样子 紧张担心的样子吗 |
[11:56] | No, with love in your eyes. | 不 眼中充满爱意 |
[11:59] | I told you what this spell is going to do. | 我说过咒语的效果 |
[12:01] | – Maybe it won’t. – It will. | -或许不会… -会的 |
[12:05] | The only people who believe in me in this town | 这镇上唯一信任我的 |
[12:09] | are Henry and you. | 就是亨利和你 |
[12:13] | The thought of you looking at me | 一想到你看我的眼神 |
[12:15] | the way everyone else does, with — with hatred… | 会像其他人一样 充满仇恨 |
[12:20] | – that just might kill me. – Stop thinking. | -真是让我生不如死 -别想了 |
[12:23] | We’re here now, | 我们现在在这里 |
[12:25] | and this is true. | 这是真实的 |
[12:40] | Okay. | 好了 |
[12:42] | Here you go. | 开始吧 |
[12:45] | Is it supposed to do that? | 这是正常现象吗 |
[12:46] | Yeah. I know this spell. | 对 我熟悉这咒语 |
[12:48] | It gets brighter as you get closer to your goal. | 离目标越近越亮 |
[12:49] | It’s how my parents found each other. | 我父母就是这么找到彼此的 |
[12:53] | Did you see that? That means it found her, right? | 看到了吗 这是找到她了吧 |
[12:55] | – She’s out there? – How about — yeah. | -她还活着 -是啊 |
[12:57] | Come on. Don’t stand here. Let’s keep going. | 走吧 别傻站着 我们快走 |
[13:06] | The library? | 图书馆 |
[13:08] | But I’ve been inside before, and Anna wasn’t there. | 我以前进去过 安娜不在里面 |
[13:09] | The library’s… Well, a funny place. | 图书馆是个神奇的地方 |
[13:11] | There are all these tunnels underneath. | 下面有很多隧道 |
[13:14] | You think she could be down there? | 你觉得她会在下面吗 |
[13:15] | Regina kept a whole dragon under there for 28 years. | 瑞金娜在下面困了一条龙28年呢 |
[13:18] | I’m sure you can fit a small princess, too. | 放个小公主应该不成问题 |
[13:20] | Yes. Frozen by the Snow Queen. | 是啊 被白雪女王冻住了 |
[13:22] | That’s why we never found Anna. | 所以我们才没找到安娜 |
[13:24] | But now we will. | 这下能找到了 |
[13:26] | Wait! Stop! Too much running! | 等等 停下 跑死我了 |
[13:32] | Okay. | 好了 |
[13:33] | I don’t hear eight enormous feet, so I think we lost them. | 没有八只大脚的脚步声了 应该甩掉了 |
[13:35] | Great. So now we just need to get that urn back. | 太好了 我们只要把瓮弄回来就行 |
[13:39] | Call me crazy, but I really don’t want to face an evil wizard. | 或许是我疯了 但我真不想去找什么邪恶巫师 |
[13:42] | I never said “Evil.” | 我没说他邪恶啊 |
[13:44] | I mean, he is, but… oh! I have a plan. | 他是邪恶 但是 我有计划 |
[13:49] | Right before I left, I read mother’s diary. | 我走之前 读过妈妈的日记 |
[13:51] | The one Elsa found, looking for clues. | 就是艾尔莎找到的那本 想找线索 |
[13:52] | There was something they were looking for called a wishing star. | 他们在找一个什么许愿星 |
[13:56] | – What’s that? – I have no idea. | -那是什么 -完全不知道 |
[13:58] | But the important thing is, you can wish on it. | 但重要的是 你能对着它许愿 |
[14:01] | I’m sure they were gonna use it to take Elsa’s power. | 他们一定想用它夺走艾尔莎的法力 |
[14:03] | But maybe we can use it to wish Elsa back to us. | 但或许我们可以用它来找回艾尔莎 |
[14:08] | Well, obviously they never got it | 他们显然是没拿到 |
[14:09] | because…Elsa…powers… | 因为艾尔莎还有法力呢 |
[14:11] | Right. They tracked it to a pirate named Blackbeard. | 是啊 他们追查到一个叫黑胡子的海盗 |
[14:14] | But there’s no record they ever met with him, | 但没有记录显示他们见到了他 |
[14:15] | but we can. | 但我们可以 |
[14:17] | So my choices are evil wizard or pirate? | 那么我只能在邪恶巫师和海盗之间选择了 |
[14:21] | Pirates are better than wizards. | 海盗比巫师强 |
[14:23] | – Says who? – You can pay off pirates. | -谁说的 -海盗可以被收买 |
[14:26] | You and I are rich in many ways, | 你我有各种各样的财富 |
[14:28] | but the thing we’re richest in is riches. | 但我们最大的财富就是财富本身 |
[14:31] | So let’s take the power of the royal treasury | 我们动用皇家国库 |
[14:33] | and go buy ourselves a wishing thing. | 去买颗许愿星吧 |
[14:37] | We can use it to rescue Elsa, and she can save Arendelle. | 我可以用它来救艾尔莎 让她来救阿伦黛尔 |
[14:48] | It’s brighter. | 变亮了 |
[14:51] | There. | 那边 |
[14:55] | There! | 那边 |
[14:58] | What? | 怎么回事 |
[14:59] | No. How can there be a barrier? Look how bright the glow is. | 不 怎么会有障碍 看这多亮啊 |
[15:03] | She must be practically right on the other side. | 她肯定就在那边 |
[15:05] | Anna, are you there? | 安娜 你在吗 |
[15:08] | Look at this dust. It just recently fell. | 看这些灰尘 这是最近坍塌的 |
[15:10] | All the new ice spiking and earth shaking | 肯定是白雪女王制造冰山 |
[15:12] | that the Snow Queen’s been doing must’ve caused it. | 和天摇地动导致了坍塌 |
[15:15] | I can move this. | 我能把它移开 |
[15:17] | No, Elsa, stop. | 艾尔莎 住手 |
[15:18] | As much as I enjoyed our last cave-in, | 我虽然很喜欢我们上次一起被困的经历 |
[15:20] | – I don’t wanna do it again. – But she’s right there! | -但我不想再来一次了 -但她就在那边 |
[15:22] | Then we’ll find another way. | 那我们就另想办法 |
[15:28] | That was the slowest boat ride ever. | 真是史上最慢的一次行船了 |
[15:31] | That must be Blackbeard’s ship. | 那一定是黑胡子的船 |
[15:34] | Okay, now we need to find a crewman | 好了 现在我们得找一个船员 |
[15:36] | and tell him we wanna meet with Blackbeard | 告诉他我们想和黑胡子见面 |
[15:37] | because he has something we’re willing to pay anything for. | 因为他手里有我们不惜一切想得到的东西 |
[15:40] | Right. | 好 |
[15:41] | Someone is playing my song. | 有人在呼唤我的名字 |
[15:47] | I’m captain Blackbeard. | 我就是黑胡子船长 |
[15:51] | Come onboard. | 上船吧 |
[15:55] | I’m trying to find my sister, | 我想找到我姐姐 |
[15:57] | and you have a certain sculpture that can help me do that. | 你有一个件雕刻品可以帮我找到她 |
[16:00] | And — and we wanna buy it. | 我们想买下来 |
[16:03] | Sculpture? | 雕刻品 |
[16:04] | The wishing star? | 许愿星 |
[16:05] | Ah, yes. | 是的 |
[16:08] | The wishing star. | 许愿星 |
[16:10] | For the right price, it’s yours. | 只要价格合适 就归你们了 |
[16:14] | And — and what is the right price? | 什么才是合适的价格呢 |
[16:19] | My weight in gold. | 和体重等重的黄金 |
[16:24] | So… | 那么… |
[16:25] | If it’s not delicate, how much…tonnage? | 恕我冒昧 有多少吨呢 |
[16:28] | What would you say you weigh, sir? | 您的体重是多少 先生 |
[16:31] | Oh, never mind. It’s fine. | 算了 没关系 |
[16:33] | Sold! I mean, bought. | 卖了 我是说买了 |
[16:37] | See? Look, things are going so nicely. | 瞧瞧 事情进展得多顺利 |
[16:38] | I told you if we just keep the faith, | 我跟你说了 只要我们有信心 |
[16:40] | everything’s gonna work out. | 一切都会解决的 |
[16:41] | And I told you that pirates were easier to deal with than wizards. | 我跟你说了海盗比巫师更容易对付 |
[16:44] | Hey, I told you that. | 那是我说的 |
[16:46] | And no one asked me at all. | 怎么没人问我呢 |
[16:50] | He did it again. | 他又来了 |
[16:54] | Sure, me and the guys can clear the tunnel. | 我和我的手下可以清空隧道 |
[16:56] | We’ll have to work careful, but we can do it. | 我们得小心点 但可以做到 |
[16:58] | Let’s go now. | 现在就去吧 |
[17:00] | Excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[17:01] | Look at this mess. | 瞧瞧这一团糟 |
[17:02] | A good mayor checks that these things are kept up to code. | 一个好镇长该保证这些事都井井有条 |
[17:04] | Yeah, well, if the mayor | 如果镇长 |
[17:06] | only has to worry about one villain, and it’s herself, | 只需担心一个恶人 那就是她自己 |
[17:08] | that frees up a lot of time for infrastructure. | 那她就有很多时间来建设基础设施 |
[17:10] | I’ve had other issues. | 我还有别的事要忙 |
[17:12] | Leroy, how long to clear the passage? | 勒罗伊 清空隧道需要多久 |
[17:13] | Couple of hours, maybe. We can get right on it. | 也许几个小时 我们现在就可以开工 |
[17:15] | That’s wonderful. | 真是太棒了 |
[17:16] | We don’t have a couple hours. | 我们没有那么多时间 |
[17:18] | Have you guys not been watching the clock? | 你们都没看时间吗 |
[17:19] | It’ll be sundown before you munchkins finish. | 没等你们这些小鬼完工 太阳就落山了 |
[17:21] | – Dwarfs, sister. – Like I care. | -是矮人 大姐 -我不在乎 |
[17:24] | Let’s just blast through and take the risk. | 我们直接冒险炸通隧道吧 |
[17:25] | That was Belle over at the diner. | 是贝儿从餐厅打来的 |
[17:27] | It turns out they can possibly make the counterspell | 看来就算找不到安娜 我们也可以 |
[17:29] | even if we don’t find Anna. | 制造出反咒 |
[17:30] | They can pull the mirror dust out of the necklace | 他们可以从项链里取出镜尘 |
[17:32] | – and try to use that. – It’s exactly the same? | -用那个来施咒 -效果一样吗 |
[17:34] | Almost. It’ll take a little longer. | 差不多吧 时间会更长一些 |
[17:35] | The process is difficult and… | 过程很难 而且… |
[17:38] | It will destroy the necklace. | 这样会毁掉项链 |
[17:41] | So the necklace can either save all of us or Anna. | 项链要么拯救我们大家 要么拯救安娜 |
[17:44] | No. It can do both. We have time. | 不 不必取舍的 我们有时间 |
[17:46] | We don’t. | 我们没有 |
[17:47] | Exploring these tunnels could take days. | 搜索这些隧道要花上好几天时间 |
[17:49] | So what’ll it be, folks? | 那怎么办 各位 |
[17:51] | Save the town or find the sister? | 拯救小镇还是找到妹妹 |
[18:02] | Go around the back and wait. | 去后面等着 |
[18:07] | You’ll know when you’re needed. | 需要你的时候你会知道的 |
[18:19] | What do you want? | 你想怎么样 |
[18:19] | Excuse me, but I’d like to borrow my wife. | 抱歉 我想带走我妻子 |
[18:24] | I need her at the shop for a short while. | 我需要她去我店里待一阵子 |
[18:26] | She’s working. We need her. | 她在工作 我们需要她 |
[18:29] | Mother Superior’s right. | 院长说得对 |
[18:30] | This is too important. | 这太重要了 |
[18:32] | We really closed here. | 我们就快完成了 |
[18:33] | Rumple, please. Please be patient. | 朗普 拜托 耐心点 |
[18:36] | Of course. | 当然啦 |
[18:37] | Well, until you can go, I’ll just, uh… | 在你能离开之前 我就… |
[18:40] | I’ll just keep you company. | 我就在这里陪着你 |
[18:42] | Perhaps I’ll be helpful. | 也许能帮上忙 |
[18:47] | This is light magic, dark one. | 这是光明魔法 黑暗者 |
[18:49] | Well, then maybe I’ll learn something. | 也许我能学到点什么 |
[18:57] | This shouldn’t even be a conversation. | 这就没什么好谈的 |
[18:59] | If we don’t get the necklace to the fairies right now, | 如果我们不马上把项链给仙子 |
[19:02] | we and all our loved ones will be hit by this vicious spell. | 我们和我们的亲人都会蒙受这个邪恶的诅咒 |
[19:05] | It’s one woman’s life versus a whole town. | 一个人重要 还是整个镇重要 |
[19:07] | Maybe we just haven’t found an option | 也许我们只是还没找到好办法 |
[19:08] | where we don’t have to lose anyone. | 能让我们一个人也不用丢下 |
[19:10] | Mm, you’re talking like a hero. | 你说话很有英雄范 |
[19:12] | Yes, like all you Charmings always do. | 对 你们家人一贯这样 |
[19:15] | But right now that’s not your job. | 但现在那不是你们的职责 |
[19:18] | You’re more than heroes. | 你们不只是英雄 |
[19:20] | You’re leaders, | 你们是领袖 |
[19:21] | which means making the tough choice | 这意味着你们得做艰难的选择 |
[19:23] | where someone has to lose, and you have to say who. | 你们得决定 要放弃谁 |
[19:29] | I agree with Regina. You’re right. | 我同意瑞金娜 你说得对 |
[19:33] | Yeah, I heard it, too. | 对 我也明白 |
[19:34] | We need to do what’s best for the most people. | 我们必须为大多数人考虑 |
[19:36] | We need to give this town its best chance. | 我们得为这个镇子着想 |
[19:39] | I’m so sorry, | 对不起 |
[19:39] | but we have to let the fairies destroy that necklace. | 但我们只能让仙子毁了项链 |
[19:53] | This can’t be easy. | 这肯定很艰难 |
[20:21] | The necklace. Do you have it? | 项链 你拿到了吗 |
[20:22] | It’s right here. | 在这里 |
[20:33] | It’s pebbles from the mine. | 这是矿洞里的鹅卵石 |
[20:35] | – What? – Where is it? | -什么 -项链在哪 |
[20:36] | She tricked us so she can use it… | 她骗了我们 好用项链 |
[20:38] | to keep tracking down her damn sister! | 继续找她该死的妹妹 |
[20:41] | I should know better than to trust blondes by now. | 我现在该知道不能信任金发妞了 |
[20:42] | We should go back and get it. | 我们得回去取项链 |
[20:44] | No, it’s — it’s too late. | 不 太晚了 |
[20:46] | Too late? Already?! | 太晚了 这就太晚了吗 |
[20:47] | By the time you get back here, yes. | 等你们回来时 就晚了 |
[20:50] | Without Anna being here physically, | 安娜不来 |
[20:53] | there’s no way to make a counterspell in time. | 就不可能及时施出反咒 |
[20:56] | Time for a hope speech? | 该鼓吹希望了吧 |
[20:57] | Virtues of blind faith? | 盲目信念的好处什么的 |
[20:58] | Well, it seems Elsa’s blind faith is exactly | 现在看来正是艾尔莎的盲目信念 |
[21:00] | what’s screwing us right now. | 要毁了我们 |
[21:02] | Coming from you, that’s just terrifying. | 这话从你嘴里说出来 真吓人 |
[21:04] | Well, I’m not giving up. | 我不会放弃 |
[21:06] | I know she’s down in the mines looking for Anna. | 我知道她在矿井里找安娜 |
[21:08] | I’m gonna go help Elsa find her. | 我要去帮艾尔莎找到她 |
[21:09] | Well, then go, because right now that’s our only shot. | 那就去吧 现在那是我们唯一的机会了 |
[21:25] | Elsa! | 艾尔莎 |
[21:27] | I’m sorry! I have to try this! | 对不起 我必须试一下 |
[21:48] | The beach? That map couldn’t have been any more wrong. | 海滩 地图真是错到离谱了 |
[21:52] | I don’t understand. She should be here. | 我不懂 她应该在这里的 |
[21:58] | Elsa, I’m sorry. Magic isn’t always perfect. | 艾尔莎 很抱歉 魔法不总是完美的 |
[22:03] | So even though it’s still glowing, | 所以虽然项链还在闪光 |
[22:05] | because she’s not here, it means… | 但她不在这里 那就意味着… |
[22:07] | The search is over. | 搜索结束了 |
[22:10] | 30 years is a long time. | 30年是一段很长的时间 |
[22:14] | You think something’s happened to her, | 你觉得她已经出了什么事 |
[22:16] | and this has all been a mistake? | 这一切都是个错误吗 |
[22:17] | I think we need to deal with the problem in front of us right now. | 我觉得我们得先解决我们面前的问题 |
[22:21] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[22:27] | How do you keep doing that? | 你怎么一直跟着我们的 |
[22:28] | You didn’t exactly leave inconspicuously. | 你们又没有悄悄离开 |
[22:31] | A paid informant on the docks in Arendelle | 我在阿伦黛尔码头上花钱买到了消息 |
[22:33] | and the swiftest ship in the navy got us here | 海军最快的船把我们送到了这里 |
[22:35] | just in time. | 刚好赶上 |
[22:39] | This was a trap? | 这是个陷阱 |
[22:43] | We have a deal! Something about… | 我们有交易的 那个… |
[22:45] | what, well over 200 pounds of gold. | 什么来着 两百多磅金子的交易 |
[22:51] | You know, when you’re angry, | 知道吗 你一生气 |
[22:53] | you look so much like your mother. | 就跟你妈妈特别像 |
[22:57] | Wait. | 等等 |
[22:58] | You met my mother? | 你见过我妈妈 |
[23:00] | And your dear papa as well. | 还有你亲爱的爸爸 |
[23:02] | A very regal couple. | 一对很有王室风范的夫妻 |
[23:05] | The fact they thought I wouldn’t recognize royalty | 他们还以为我认不出他们是王室 |
[23:07] | was charmingly naive of them. | 真是天真得可爱 |
[23:10] | Honestly, I liked them. | 说实话 我喜欢他们 |
[23:11] | Sold them the star at cost, actually. | 还按成本价把许愿星卖给了他们 |
[23:15] | The wishing star? | 许愿星 |
[23:16] | That doesn’t make sense. If they had it, | 那没道理 如果他们得到了许愿星 |
[23:18] | they would’ve used it to take away Elsa’s magic. | 就会用它解除艾尔莎的魔法了 |
[23:20] | Oh, well, perhaps they didn’t know | 也许他们还不知道 |
[23:22] | that the wishing star can only be used by those with… | 使用许愿星的人 必须拥有 |
[23:25] | pure hearts. | 纯净之心 |
[23:29] | Well, if there’s another one, we’re still interested, | 如果还有一个 我们仍然有兴趣 |
[23:32] | and we can pay just as much as he can. | 他付你多少 我们照付 |
[23:34] | Can you? | 你付得起吗 |
[23:35] | Because my brothers and I spent Wednesday | 因为我和我的的兄弟们整个周三 |
[23:36] | rolling around on the money in the Royal Treasury. | 都在国库里”打滚” |
[23:40] | You rolled around in gold bars? | 你在金条里”打滚” |
[23:43] | Weird. And ouch. | 很奇怪也很痛 |
[23:46] | Figure of speech. We reveled in it. | 只是比喻说法 我们纵情其中… |
[23:49] | The point is, it’s now in my control, not yours. | 重点是 现在掌握国库的是我 不是你 |
[23:52] | You’re what they call penniless. | 你现在就是一文不名 |
[23:53] | But, uh, that doesn’t matter, | 但是没关系 |
[23:56] | because where you’re going, you don’t need money. | 因为你们要去的地方不需要金钱 |
[23:59] | Where is that? | 那是哪里 |
[24:03] | Death. | 黄泉 |
[24:05] | I’m not sure that’s a place. | 我觉得那应该不是个真正的”地方” |
[24:09] | Well, you’re both about to find out. | 那你们俩就等着瞧吧 |
[24:20] | This is the treacherous area known as Poseidon’s boneyard — | 这是片被称为海神墓场的危险海域 |
[24:24] | The exact spot where your parents’ ship went down. | 也就是你父母沉船的地方 |
[24:27] | How fitting that mother and daughter | 母亲和女儿在同一地方 |
[24:29] | will have their last regrets in the same place. | 许下遗愿 真是太合适了 |
[24:32] | Will you both die, | 你们俩是不是 |
[24:33] | wishing you’d never tried to help your freak sister? | 都后悔为帮助你的怪物姐姐搭上性命 |
[24:36] | Well… | 这个嘛 |
[24:38] | maybe your bones will mingle with your mother’s | 也许你的尸骨会和你妈妈的 |
[24:40] | on the bottom of the sea. | 在深海里相逢 |
[24:43] | Bring forward the trunk! | 把箱子抬过来 |
[24:53] | There’s a trunk? | 还要用箱子 |
[24:54] | How — how will their bones mingle if she’s in a trunk? | 如果把她放箱子里 她们的尸骨怎么相遇 |
[24:56] | I once had a rival who made me walk the plank. | 我曾经有个对手 逼我走下夹板 |
[24:59] | And much to my surprise, I was saved by a mermaid. | 不料 我被美人鱼搭救 |
[25:03] | I applied the lesson. | 所以我吸取了教训 |
[25:05] | This trunk will make sure you die without “finterference.” | 这个箱子会确保你一定死翘翘 |
[25:13] | Elsa’s gonna get out of that urn, | 艾尔莎会中瓮中逃脱的 |
[25:14] | and when she does, she’s gonna take back the kingdom | 等她逃脱 她会夺回王国 |
[25:16] | and kick you and your brothers back to the southern isles, | 把你和你的兄弟们赶回南部群岛 |
[25:19] | which sounds lovelier than I bet it actually is. | 那地方肯定不像名字这么美丽 |
[25:23] | I doubt that. | 对此我深表怀疑 |
[25:24] | I control the Royal Navy, | 我掌控着皇家海军 |
[25:26] | the vast armies, | 陆军 |
[25:28] | and even this Enchanted ship you’re about to be thrown off — | 甚至是这艘即将把你丢进海里的魔法船 |
[25:30] | the Jolly Roger. | 海盗船 |
[25:32] | And if Elsa hasn’t found a way to escape an urn in the last 30 years, | 而且30年都过去了 艾尔莎还没逃出那个瓮 |
[25:35] | I doubt she ever will. | 我看她是出不来了 |
[25:36] | Wait. What? 30 years? | 等等 什么 30年 |
[25:39] | The spell that froze Arendelle, | 冻结阿伦黛尔的魔法 |
[25:40] | it had us all frozen for 30 years. | 把我们所有人都冻结了30年 |
[25:43] | My aunt kept us like that for decades? | 我姨妈冻结了我们几十年吗 |
[25:46] | Elsa. My poor sister. | 艾尔莎 我可怜的姐姐 |
[25:47] | She was stuck in an urn all that time! | 她一直困在那个瓮里 |
[25:49] | Why would Ingrid unfreeze us all right now? | 英格丽为什么要现在解冻我们呢 |
[25:51] | Because she wants to do something worse. | 因为她想做更恶毒的事情 |
[25:53] | We have to get to Elsa. | 我们得去找艾尔莎 |
[25:54] | We have to stop whatever it is Ingrid — aah! | 我们得阻止英格丽的计划 |
[25:56] | She’s so talky. | 她真话唠 |
[25:57] | Men! | 水手们 |
[26:12] | I’m sorry, Emma, but I still have faith. | 抱歉 艾玛 但我还怀有信念 |
[26:14] | I still believe she’s… | 我仍然相信她 |
[26:19] | What? | 怎么了 |
[26:20] | It stopped glowing. | 光灭了 |
[26:23] | I’m sorry. | 真抱歉 |
[26:25] | She’s really gone. | 她真的死了 |
[26:37] | Wait a minute. Wait a minute. | 等等 等等 |
[26:39] | There’s a nail back there. | 后面有个钉子 |
[26:40] | Okay, I think I can get through the ropes. | 我想我可以解开绳子 |
[26:45] | Help! | 救命 |
[26:47] | Help! | 救命 |
[26:50] | This was my present for Anna for her wedding. | 这是我送给安娜的结婚礼物 |
[26:55] | It was among my mother’s things, | 是在母亲的物品里找到的 |
[26:56] | but to us, it was new. | 但我们从没见过 |
[27:01] | And I turned it into the last gift I ever gave her. | 结果却变成我给她的最后一份礼物 |
[27:04] | Elsa, I’m so sorry, | 艾尔莎 真的很遗憾 |
[27:06] | but it’s almost sundown. | 可是太阳就快落山了 |
[27:11] | That cloud is gonna hit any time. | 云团随时会袭来 |
[27:13] | We have to go. Everyone’s gonna turn on each other, | 我们得走了 大家会自相残杀的 |
[27:14] | and something tells me that being immune to the curse | 直觉告诉我 对诅咒免疫 |
[27:16] | is not gonna stop them from attacking us. | 不代表他们不会攻击我们 |
[27:18] | I failed. I deserve to be attacked. | 我失败了 我活该 |
[27:22] | This… | 这是… |
[27:23] | this is all I have left of Anna. | 这是安娜留下的唯一纪念了 |
[27:26] | Now I’ll never know what happened to her. | 现在我永远都无从得知她究竟发生了什么 |
[27:31] | Come on. Come on! | 快点啊 |
[27:35] | Oh, come on! | 解开啊 |
[27:45] | Oh! Look! Look! | 看哪 看哪 |
[27:47] | I got my hands out. Okay, I’m gonna untie you. All right? | 我的手挣脱出来了 我来给你松绑 |
[27:50] | Okay, come here. Come on. | 好了 过来 快点 |
[28:05] | Okay. | 好了 |
[28:06] | Okay, come here. Come here. | 好了 过来 快过来 |
[28:13] | I, Anna of Arendelle, | 我 阿伦黛尔的安娜 |
[28:16] | promise to love and cherish you. | 承诺爱你 珍惜你 |
[28:18] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. What are you doing? | 等等 你在干什么 |
[28:20] | Marrying you before we die. | 死之前我要嫁给你 |
[28:24] | – No. – What? | -不行 -什么 |
[28:26] | You don’t get to marry me unless we get out of this. | 我们逃出去之前 不能结婚 |
[28:30] | Okay? Just keep your chin up and breathe. Okay? | 坚持抬着下巴 呼吸 听到了吗 |
[28:40] | Anna, wherever you are, | 安娜 不管你在哪里 |
[28:42] | whatever happened to you all those years ago, | 不管多年前你发生了什么事 |
[28:45] | I’m so sorry I didn’t find you. | 真对不起 我没能找到你 |
[28:48] | I still have faith. I know you’re out there somewhere. | 我依然有信念 我知道你就在什么地方 |
[28:51] | I won’t give up hope. | 我不会放弃希望的 |
[28:54] | I just wish… | 我真希望… |
[28:56] | I wish you were with me now. | 我希望你现在跟我在一起 |
[28:58] | Elsa, come on. | 艾尔莎 走吧 |
[29:06] | Something’s happening. | 有状况 |
[29:10] | Do you think it’s my Aunt’s spell? | 你觉得是我姨妈的咒语吗 |
[29:12] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[29:16] | Come on. | 坚持 |
[29:17] | Come on. Come on. Come on. | 坚持 坚持住 |
[29:19] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[29:20] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[29:42] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[30:09] | Anna? | 安娜 |
[30:13] | Anna! | 安娜 |
[30:15] | Elsa! | 艾尔莎 |
[30:16] | – Anna! Oh! I couldn’t find you! – I was looking for you! | -安娜 我找不到你 -我一直在找你 |
[30:19] | – I put you in an urn! – You missed your wedding! | -我把你装进瓮里了 -你们错过婚礼了 |
[30:21] | – It’s okay! We’re here! – But you’re still young! | -没事 我们在这里 -你还那么年轻 |
[30:23] | – We were frozen! – For 30 years, apparently. | -我们被冻住了 -冻了30多年 |
[30:25] | – How did this happen?! – How did you get here?! | -这怎么回事 -你们怎么过来的 |
[30:27] | It’s like you wished it. | 你如愿以偿了 |
[30:30] | My necklace. | 我的项链 |
[30:32] | It was the wishing star! | 是许愿星 |
[30:36] | This is an amazing miracle. | 真是个惊人的奇迹 |
[30:38] | But it is a cold miracle, and we’re all wet, so… | 不过也是个寒冷的奇迹 我们都湿透了 |
[30:40] | Yes. If we can get Anna back to the fairies right away, | 是啊 如果能马上带安娜去仙子那里去 |
[30:43] | she might be able to stop the spell. | 她也许能阻止咒语 |
[30:47] | Wait. There’s something I have to do first. | 等等 有件事我得先做 |
[31:10] | So Anna’s on her way. | 安娜在来的路上了 |
[31:13] | Do you really think they can do it? | 你真认为她们办得到吗 |
[31:16] | Well, perhaps. But, uh, | 也许吧 但是 |
[31:17] | if there’s one thing I’ve learned, | 要说我有什么经验 |
[31:18] | It’s never trust a fairy. | 那就是 永远别相信仙子 |
[31:21] | Come. Let’s get you someplace safe… | 来吧 我带你去个安全的地方 |
[31:23] | just in case. | 以防万一 |
[31:39] | So this spell can’t affect Anna | 这咒语对安娜不起作用 |
[31:41] | because it already got her once? | 因为她曾被施过咒 是吗 |
[31:42] | Exactly. | 正是 |
[31:43] | And the two of you? | 你们两个呢 |
[31:44] | We’re immune. It’s a long story. We — | 我们免疫 说来话长 我们… |
[31:46] | we just gotta hurry. | 我们得抓紧时间 |
[31:48] | What a funny-looking world. | 这个世界样子真奇怪 |
[31:50] | Right? | 是吧 |
[32:37] | I’m sorry. I truly am. | 对不起 真对不起 |
[32:55] | What happened here? | 这里发生了什么事 |
[32:58] | What do you think? The snow queen. | 你说呢 肯定是白雪女王 |
[33:00] | What does this mean? | 这意味着什么 |
[33:01] | It means that even with you here, | 意味着 即使有你在 |
[33:02] | we can’t protect everyone. | 我们也无法保护大家 |
[33:05] | So what do we do now? | 我们现在怎么办 |
[33:07] | Prepare for the worst. | 做最坏的打算 |
[33:24] | You’ll be safe in here. | 你在这里是安全的 |
[33:25] | So you — you can keep the spell out? | 那么你能阻止咒语侵袭这里吗 |
[33:27] | No, but we must be separated. | 不能 但我们必须分开 |
[33:30] | As dark one, I may be immune to the spell, | 作为黑暗者 我也许能对咒语免疫 |
[33:31] | but you can still hurt me. | 但你依然可以伤害我 |
[33:33] | Go inside and stay in the back room. | 进去待在里屋别出来 |
[33:36] | I’m gonna seal it with a protection spell | 我会用保护咒封印这里 |
[33:37] | so no one can get to you. | 这样就没人能伤害你了 |
[33:39] | Okay. | 好的 |
[33:41] | Look, I-I’ll be back soon, | 我很快就会回来 |
[33:43] | and then we’re gonna be together | 之后我们就能在一起 |
[33:45] | and we’re gonna be fine. | 不会有事的 |
[33:47] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[34:04] | Is it done? | 完成了吗 |
[34:08] | You know, she truly loves you. | 她真的很爱你 |
[34:11] | You could have her forever, | 你可以永远拥有她 |
[34:13] | or all the power in the world. | 或者选择至高无上的力量 |
[34:14] | It’s your choice. | 选择权在你 |
[34:15] | I don’t need to choose, thank you. | 我不需要选择 谢谢 |
[34:17] | I can and will have both. | 我可以 也会两者兼得 |
[34:19] | Now that it’s settled, are we done? | 事情办妥了 我们两清了吧 |
[34:22] | No, no. | 不不 |
[34:24] | I’m not gonna give up control of you just yet, | 我还不打算就这么放了你 |
[34:26] | not until I have everything I need. | 我得先得到我需要的一切 |
[34:29] | What’s left? | 你还需要什么 |
[34:29] | That’s my concern, not yours. | 那是我要考虑的事 与你无关 |
[34:31] | But by morning, all should be complete, | 等到天明 一切就该结束了 |
[34:35] | including your life. | 包括你的性命 |
[34:38] | Now run along, dearie, | 赶紧走吧 亲爱的 |
[34:39] | and enjoy your last day in this or any land. | 享受你生命的最后一天吧 |
[34:49] | Mom, dad, we’re running out of time. | 妈妈 爸爸 我们没时间了 |
[34:50] | You said you had a plan. | 你们说过你们有计划的 |
[34:52] | – Kristoff? – David? | -克里斯托夫 -戴维 |
[34:54] | You cut your hair. | 你剪头发了 |
[34:55] | So did you you! | 你也是 |
[34:58] | I see you brought your lovely fiancee. Joan? | 你还带来了可爱的未婚妻 琼 |
[35:02] | – Joan? – It was a…code name. | -琼 -这只是…代号 |
[35:05] | David, I like you short hair. | 戴维 我喜欢你短发的样子 |
[35:06] | Not that I didn’t like it long or that I thought it was… | 不是说我不喜欢你长发或是觉得… |
[35:10] | It’s good to see you. | 见到你真好 |
[35:11] | Likewise. | 我也是 |
[35:13] | This is my wife Snow, our son Neal, and | 这是我妻子白雪 儿子尼尔 |
[35:16] | our daughter Emma. | 还有女儿艾玛 |
[35:17] | Wait. What? How can she be your daughter? | 等等 什么 她怎么可能是你女儿 |
[35:19] | It’s a long story. Once we survive this curse, | 说来话长 等我们挨过这场诅咒 |
[35:21] | I’ll be happy to tell you all about it. | 我很乐意跟你细说 |
[35:22] | The plan. What’s the plan? | 计划 计划是什么 |
[35:28] | This is the plan. | 这就是计划 |
[35:30] | What? | 什么 |
[35:31] | You and Anna and Elsa are the only ones immune, | 只有你 安娜和艾尔莎可以免疫 |
[35:33] | so the rest of us need to protect ourselves. | 所以剩下的人必须保护自己 |
[35:35] | You might wanna try that desk, old friend. | 你可以在那桌子里找找 老朋友 |
[35:37] | It’s sturdy. Cuff keys are in the top drawer. | 很结实 手铐钥匙在第一个抽屉里 |
[35:43] | – I’m not locking you in there. – Yes, you have to. | -我不要把你们锁起来 -你必须如此 |
[35:45] | We won’t be able to hurt anyone from in here. | 在这里面我们就不能伤到别人了 |
[35:47] | Take the keys, Emma. | 拿着钥匙 艾玛 |
[35:52] | I don’t know what’s gonna happen. | 我不知道会发生什么事 |
[35:53] | I don’t know how long it’s gonna last. | 我不知道这会持续多久 |
[35:54] | I don’t know what’s gonna happen to me. | 我不知道我会变成怎样 |
[35:55] | I mean, what if — what if you starve to death in there? | 如果你们饿死了怎么办 |
[35:57] | No, Emma, you’re gonna fix this thing, | 不 艾玛 你会解决此事的 |
[35:58] | And then you’re gonna come back and save us. | 然后你就能回来救我们了 |
[36:01] | You think? | 真的吗 |
[36:03] | We believe in you. | 我们相信你 |
[36:06] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[36:13] | Now you know Henry’s in a safe place, | 你知道亨利在一个安全的地方 |
[36:14] | and regina and the others can take care of themselves. | 瑞金娜和其他人能照顾好自己 |
[36:19] | What about the baby? | 那宝宝呢 |
[36:21] | No, don’t worry. Neal won’t be with us. | 别担心 我们不会带着尼尔的 |
[36:23] | Who’s gonna take him? | 那谁来带他 |
[36:27] | You are. | 你 |
[36:33] | We don’t fear your magic, Emma. | 我们不害怕你的魔法 艾玛 |
[36:36] | It’s what’s gonna allow you to take on the Snow Queen and win. | 正是你的魔法能帮你打败白雪女王 |
[36:39] | And when you do, you’ll be right back here | 那时候 你就可以回来 |
[36:40] | unlocking these doors. | 打开门锁 |
[36:42] | We trust you. | 我们相信你 |
[36:44] | And Henry’s right. You are special, | 亨利是对的 你很特别 |
[36:46] | and you are going to use that specialness | 你会用你的天赋 |
[36:49] | and save us, both of you. | 拯救我们 你俩合力 |
[36:53] | You have wonderful parents, Emma. | 你的父母太了不起了 艾玛 |
[36:57] | I know. | 我知道 |
[36:59] | Swan? A word. | 斯旺 能和你说句话吗 |
[37:05] | Elsa, can you hold my brother? | 艾尔莎 能帮我抱下弟弟吗 |
[37:07] | Yes, of course. | 当然 |
[37:10] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[37:19] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么来了 |
[37:20] | You know what’s about to happen. | 你知道诅咒马上就要来了 |
[37:22] | Aye. | 是 |
[37:25] | I know. I just needed to see you. | 我知道 但我必须见见你 |
[37:27] | Before I chained myself to the dock | 为了大家的安全 |
[37:28] | for the protection of all, I… | 我会把自己锁在码头上 |
[37:32] | needed to see you one more time. | 但在此之前 我必须见你一面 |
[37:37] | Killian, I’m not… a tearful goodbye kiss person. | 基利安 我不是哭哭啼啼跟人吻别的人 |
[37:44] | But maybe just this once. | 但这次就破个例吧 |
[37:56] | Goodbye. | 再见了 |
[38:07] | Okay. | 好了 |
[38:13] | Not long now. | 快来了 |
[38:25] | Looks like one more adventure together. | 看来我们又得一起历险了 |
[38:38] | Here it comes. | 要来了 |
[38:46] | Henry, I am so sorry. | 亨利 对不起 |
[38:49] | I should have stayed focused on Operation Mongoose, but… | 我应该完全投入到”猫鼬行动”中的 但… |
[38:51] | Robin Hood… | 罗宾汉 |
[38:54] | I-I let my heart pull me elsewhere. | 我被我的心分神了 |
[38:57] | Operation Mongoose is not over. | “猫鼬行动”还没有结束 |
[38:58] | We’re gonna find the author. You will be happy. | 我们会找到作者 你一定会幸福的 |
[39:02] | First, we have to survive. | 但首先 我们要活下来 |
[39:05] | Now listen to me carefully, Henry. | 仔细听我说 亨利 |
[39:07] | I’m going to seal this place. | 我会把这里用咒语封起来 |
[39:09] | You’re going to be locked in, but more importantly, | 你出不去 但更重要的是 |
[39:12] | everyone else will be locked out. | 也不会有别人进得来 |
[39:15] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[39:18] | Don’t be scared. | 别害怕 |
[39:19] | I’m not, mom. | 我不怕 妈妈 |
[39:20] | Emma and Elsa will fix this. I have faith. | 艾玛和艾尔莎会救我们的 相信她们 |
[39:25] | I wish I was as brave as you. | 真希望我能和你一样勇敢 |
[39:29] | Now go. | 去吧 |
[39:30] | I’ll be okay. | 我不会有事的 |
[39:35] | Really, go. | 真的 快去吧 |
[39:38] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[39:40] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[39:53] | Where to now? | 现在去哪 |
[39:56] | My vault. | 我的地下室 |
[39:58] | And you need to get as far away from it as possible. | 你得离那儿远远的 |
[40:01] | It’s dangerous even being around each other now. | 我们现在在一起很危险 |
[40:04] | We’re moments away. | 时间不多了 |
[40:05] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[40:06] | Roland and Marian are locked away | 罗兰德和玛丽安已经被隔离了 |
[40:07] | somewhere even I don’t know. | 我都不知道在哪里 |
[40:08] | Henry is safe in there. | 亨利在那里也很安全 |
[40:10] | I’ll go and chain myself to a tree in a minute… | 我这就去把自己栓到树上 |
[40:13] | unless you want me to come with you. | 除非你想让我跟你走 |
[40:15] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[40:16] | I need to seal myself in that vault. | 我得把自己封在地下室里 |
[40:18] | To keep people out? | 不让人进吗 |
[40:20] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[40:21] | To keep me in. | 是为了不让我出来 |
[40:23] | Regina, I’m not afraid of you. | 瑞金娜 我不害怕你 |
[40:26] | But you really… | 但你真的 |
[40:28] | really should be. | 真的应该害怕 |
[40:50] | Never let go. | 不要放手 |
[40:51] | Hey. Don’t be afraid. | 别害怕 |
[40:53] | You know, we share a heart, | 我们心连心 |
[40:54] | and nothing can come between two halves of one heart. | 没有任何东西能离间一颗心 |
[40:57] | These are just precautions. | 这么做只是为了以防万一 |
[40:59] | No spell is strong enough to break what we have. | 没有什么咒语能使你我分离 |